- Trump Suggests John Kerry’s Meetings with Iran ‘Big Violation of Logan Act’
- Trump Issues Order to Crack Down on Visa Overstays
- Boom! Trump Accuses UK of Helping Obama Admin Spy on His Campaign — As Gateway Pundit Reported in May 2018
- Trump meets with Twitter CEO amid bias complaints
- President Donald Trump Endorses Congressional Action Against Twitter
- Trump denies paying North Korea $2M for US detainee’s care
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo: Duration of Sanctions ‘Depends Solely on the Islamic Republic of Iran’s Senior Leaders’
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): US ends sanctions waivers for importing Iranian oil
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Trump administration ends sanction waivers for Iranian oil imports (Video: 3:17 minutes long.)
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Boasted, “I Was CIA Director – We Lied, We Cheated, We Stole”
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court to take up LGBT job discrimination cases
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court to Hear Cases Involving Firings of Gay, Transgender Employees
- U.S. Pentagon: Pentagon investigating American soldiers detained by Mexican troops at U.S. border (Video: 6:04 minutes long.)
- Over 50 Fake News ‘Bombshells’ Media Spread About Russia Hoax
- YouTube and Google Pour Millions into Leftist Fake News Publishers
- Kushner Convinced Trump to Drop ‘Palestinian Refugees’ from Agenda
- ‘We’re not Trying to Impose Our Will,’ Kushner Says About US Peace Plan
- Kushner: Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan Will Require ‘Tough Compromises’ for Both Sides
- Trump Dropping Old Terminologies, Including ‘Two-state Solution’
- Trump Envoy: Rumors of a Palestinian Confederation with Jordan Are Incorrect
- US Envoy: Trump Plan will not Include Land Transfer from Egypt’s Sinai
- Deal Of The Century: From The Golan To Judea & Samaria
- NXIVM Sex-Cult Prosecutors Have Alleged Evidence Of Illegal Clinton Campaign Contributions For “Political Influence”
- Latino vote expected to be major factor for Trump
- AG Barr believes Obama spied, new probe coming?
- AG Barr legally outmaneuvered Mueller and Weissmann (Video: 3:56 minutes long.)
- ‘Nonpartisan’ Mueller Investigation-Focused Group Tied to Dem Dark Money
- UNBELIEVABLE!! THEY FOUND EVERYTHING!! GOP RELEASED MASSIVE SECRET After Mueller Report!! IT’S DONE! (Video: 15:25 minutes long.)
- Mueller Investigation Was Driven by Pious Hypocrisy
- Merging EU and the US: Exposing the NWO Atlantic Union (Video: 8:43 minutes long.)
- The Forgotten FELONY!!! (Video: 23:26 minutes long.)
- 5 Things Mueller MISSED!!! (Video: 7:15 minutes long.)
- 4 Things to Expect From Trump and Congress in the Wake of the Mueller Probe
- Chinese spies recruiting resistance radicals inside U.S. Intelligence community (Video: 3:19 minutes long.)
- Poll: College Students Prefer Biden and Sanders over Trump in 2020
- U.S. Offers $10 Million Bounty on Hezbollah Operatives
- Clinton: SEX-CULT CASE SNARES HILLARY CLINTON CAMPAIGN
- Herman Cain Blackmailed into Dropping Candidacy for Federal Reserve Board
- This Supreme Court Case Threatens the Left’s View of Group Identity, Victimhood
- Big VICTORY Against Terror-Tied CAIR
- Beware Soros-Funded Hijacking of US Census
- Trump Tax Return Case Hinges on IRS Statute, Supreme Court Precedent
- Lunch Bucket Joe And The Mafia Hit Man
- Microsoft colluding with communist Chinese military to build AI systems that will execute civilians who resist government rule
- Congress introduces bill to monitor Palestinian textbooks for encouraging violence, anti-Semitism
- Woohoo! Hillary ON THE WAY TO PRISON After CONFESSED THIS!! Hannity RELEASED ALL!! FINALLY!! (Video: 14:03 minutes long.)
- Selling out to the CHINESE!!! (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- Why the ‘Free the Nipple’ Win in Court Is a Loss for Women
- Muslim Academic Invents Anal Suppositories That “Cure” Homosexuality Based on Islamic “Prophetic Medicine”
- George Papadopoulos Explains How He Was Illegally Spied on by the Obama Administration (Video: 48:21 minutes long.)
- Greg Hunter: BIG-TIME Swamp Arrests Coming, Including The Clintons
- Mike Adams: Why Globalists Are Actively Working To Exterminate 90% Of The Human Population
- Washington Has Destroyed Liberty: The Era Of Tyranny Has Begun (And Elections Can’t Stop It)
- Next Stop On The War Train – Iran, Venezuela Or North Korea?
- Ukraine Tapped By Obama Admin To Hurt Trump, Help Clinton And Protect Bidens
- Militia Group Detains 300 Illegals at Border; Left Loses Their Minds
- FBI Arrests Head Of Militia Group ‘Assisting’ Immigration Authorities At Southern Border
- Citizen Group Stops 357 People in a Migrant Caravan from Illegally Entering US
- Heavily-Armed Human Traffickers Escort Migrants Across US Border into Arizona
- Mexican Military Now Patrolling North Of The Border, US Sovereignty Violated Repeatedly
- A Mom’s Fight Against Illegal Immigrant Criminals
- Border Patrol says apprehensions in the Rio Grande Valley have already surpassed all of 2018
- New Gallup Poll: Government And Immigration Top Voter Concerns
- Trump: We are sending armed soldiers to the border (Video: 4:44 minutes long.)
- Gangs of heavily armed smugglers escorting migrants over border (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- Reality Trumps Trendy Beliefs About Immigration
- Green New Deal Would Reward Rich, Hurt Poor
- Ariz. Dem Supports Green New Deal: I Want My Generation to Kill Golf, ‘Self-Interested Parts’ of Ag Industry
- Media-CNN: CNN: “Mueller’s Report Looks Bad For Obama”
- Media-OAN: Democrats turn tables on Mueller (Video: 3:23 minutes long.)
- Media-New York Times: New York Times Apologizes To Trump in Stunning Reversal, Demands Other Media Do Same (Video: 3:17 minutes long.)
- Media-New York Times: New York Times Claims Jesus Was ‘Likely a Palestinian’
- Media-New York Times: New York Times Claims Sri Lanka Muslims Terrorized by Christians
- Media-The Washington Post: Same WashPost that falsely claimed Donald Trump conspired with the Russians now denies the fact that Christians were attacked in the Sri Lanka terrorism bombings
- Media-General: Why The Liberal Media Don’t Show Sympathy For Murdered Christians
- Media-Glenn Beck: Right Side of History: Glenn Beck Explains the Biggest Left-Wing Lie About America
- California Rabbi Fined Thousands of Dollars for Reporting Synagogue Vandalism
- San Francisco turning into a giant toilet filled with human feces as leftist bureaucrats accelerate America’s plunge into Third World status
- Journalists Were Charged With 15 Felonies For Exposing Planned Parenthood In Undercover Videos. Here’s The Latest
- Woman tackled to the ground after showing up at San Diego church with handgun
- Former Calif. Dem Chair Forcibly Gave Oral Sex to Male Staffer, Lawsuit Says
- California now forcing parents to surrender their children to LGBT indoctrination in public schools… no right to opt out
- Community programs for California inmates bring more escapes
- Poway, Calif., synagogue shooting leaves one dead and several injured; suspect in custody
- Over 1000 Quarantined As Measles Spreads Across LA Universities
- California Demands Restaurants Charge Customers 1% ‘Climate Change’ Fee
- One Dead, Three Injured in Shooting at California Chabad Synagogue
- SHOCKING PHOTO: California University Teaching Students Unborn Babies are Like Cancer
- In Florida, Ron DeSantis Accelerates Conservative Agenda
- Florida Panel OKs Hurricane Recovery Bills, Including One Without a Price Tag
- Florida: Soros-Funded Groups Work to Register 1.4 Million Ex-Felons
- Florida Senate passes bill expanding armed teachers program
- Florida Supreme Court Upholds DeSantis’s Suspension of Broward County Sheriff
- Florida Wants to Import Canadian Drugs; Critics Fear Safety Risks
- NEWS ALERT! Smollett CRUSHED After Osundairos BLAST HUGE LAWSUIT! This CHANGES EVERYTHING! (Video: 8:51 minutes long.)
- Illinois couple charged in young son’s death
- Judge Accuses Kim Foxx’s Office of Double Standard in Prosecuting False Report Case
- Maine: ‘Somali, Congolese’ Teens Allegedly Killed Man by ‘Striking His Head With A Brick,’ ‘Stomping’ On Him
- FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore mayor’s homes, City Hall
- Feds Raid Baltimore Mayor’s Two Homes and City Hall in Corruption Probe
- Anti-Israel BDS Resolution Fails at University of Maryland
- Massachusetts Judge Indicted on Charges of Obstructing Justice by Protecting Twice-Deported Criminal
- Physician-Assisted Suicide Comes to New Jersey. Here’s Why It’s Badly Misguided
- New Jersey Forcing Teachers and Students to Learn LGBT History
- NJ Dem. Gov. Recall Petition Approved, Hundreds Mobilized to Get Signatures
- New Jersey Parents to Rally Against LGBT Education Law
- De Blasio: We’ll Ban ‘Classic’ Skyscrapers With NYC’s Green New Deal
- Philosophy Professor Arrested at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan with Gasoline, Lighter Fluid, and Butane Lighters
- NY judge declares the State owns your body and can force you to be injected with anything they want
- Boy Scouts could be hit with more sex abuse claims
- Court Documents Show that 7,819 Boy Scouts Troop Leaders Abused 12,254 Victims
- New York City tickets 12 people for defying measles vaccination order
- Dem Candidate in PA Special Election Called for Middle-Class Tax Increase
- Ex-mayor in federal pay-to-play scheme faces sentencing
- Federal Court Punishes Philly Faith-Based Foster Care Agency Over Biblical Views on Marriage
- Gender is ‘how a person feels,’ Texas school system tells students in survey
- Muslim Couple Gets 7 Years in Prison in Texas Child Slavery Case
- Washington Man Refused To Let Cops Into His Home Without A Warrant. He Was Convicted Of Obstruction
- ‘Soylent Green’? State poised to legalize human composting
- In Wisconsin, School Choice Has Unexpected Benefits
- Wisconsin’s Democrat governor will veto abortion bill
- Palestinian-American mother of 7 pleads guilty to planning ISIS attacks
- Co-opting Jesus for unholy purposes
- 2020 Democrats confronting debate over letting felons vote
- Pro-Lifers Target House Dems
- 6 Dem Senators Sell Out Jewish Terror Victims to Restore Cash to Islamic Terrorists
- DNC Chair Perez: ‘We Are At War’ With Russia, Trump Is ‘Compromised’
- Democrats Won’t Vote For A Woman Or Person Of Color. They Claim It’s Because AMERICA Is Sexist And Racist
- Woman Who Said ‘We Don’t Need White People Leading the Democratic Party’ Joins Biden Campaign
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC’s Chief-of-Staff: Criminals In Prison Should Vote Because They Are ‘Most Affected By Unjust Laws’
- Bernie Sanders (Vermont): Sanders Supports Allowing the Boston Marathon Bomber to Vote: My Campaign Wants to Create a ‘Vibrant Democracy’
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): $1.25 TRILLION: Sen. Elizabeth Warren Proposes Using Taxpayer Money To Pay Student Debt
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Army Sgt. & Somalia Vet Tells Public the Truth About Ilhan Omar & Her Sick Accusation That Americans Killed Thousands of Somalis
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): ‘No, Jesus Was Not a Palestinian’: Why Jews, Christians Are Blasting Ilhan Omar Again
- Senator Kamala Harris (California): Harris on Boston Marathon Bomber Being Allowed to Vote: ‘We Should Have That Conversation’
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Speaker Pelosi, House Dems Struggle to Find Unity in ‘Next Steps to Take’ in Response to Mueller Report
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): How Pelosi’s Equality Act Would Ruin Women’s Sports
- Netanyahu Calls for New Golan Town to be Named After Trump
- Bombshell Report: Deal of the Century Won’t Include Palestinian State
- Israel Welcomes Emirate Billionaire’s Call for Peace
- Israel court orders expulsion of blood libelist and boycott-Jews leader Omar Shakir
- Israel demolishes West Bank home of Palestinian terrorist
- Young Israeli Arab challenges his own people
- Eyewitness Account: Muslim IDF Soldier on Gaza Border Describes Suffering of Children Under Hamas Rule
- WATCH: Israel’s New Chief of Staff Unveils Plan for the IDF
- Israel to Release Syrian Prisoners for Return of IDF Soldier’s Remains
- Hezbollah Leader Warns of War with Israel, Fears Being Killed by IDF
- Jordan and the Palestinian Authority now at odds over Jerusalem
- Muslim researcher: “Islam does not allow the signing of peace agreements with the Jews”
- WATCH: Palestinian Statehood No Longer a Priority Among Arab Nations
- Palestinian Authority Uncovers Hamas Spy Operation Against Its Security Systems
- WATCH: Former ISIS Child Fighter ‘Assisted Father with Decapitations’
- UN Agency Preparing Children For War Against Israel
- “Palestinian” Arabs Expose the Shocking Truth about Refugees & UNRWA
- Arab League aids Palestinian jihad, pledges $100,000,000 per month to PA to make up “pay for slay” shortfall
- State sponsors of jihad terror Iran and Pakistan join forces to “eliminate terrorists” along their border
- Report: Since 2005 ‘Disengagement’ UNRWA Gazan Dependents Increased by 1.2 Million
- England: Lord Nazir Ahmed to face trial for HISTORIC multiple CHILD SEX RAPE charges
- EU: EU to drastically increase border guards not to stop mass migration, but to aid it
- Europe: A Tale of 2 Europes: As the UK Struggles to Leave the EU, Ukraine Fights to Get In
- France: Modern Architects Want Notre Dame Rebuilt with Glass Spire or Islamic Minaret
- France: French Jews Open Up on Anti-Semitism and Their Future in Europe
- France: France Marks First National Commemoration Of Armenian Genocide As White House Refuses To Use The Word
- France: Highest court rejects demands of Islamic State brides and children to be allowed to return
- France: ‘Political Islam’ wants to ‘secede’ from France – French President Macron
- France: EXCLUSIVE: Jewish Couple in Paris Brutally Beaten by Muslim Gang in Their Own Home
- France: Editor of Architectural Review: Islamic Minaret Should Replace Notre Dame Spire
- France: Macron makes a U-turn, vows an “intractable fight against political Islam”
- Ireland: Dublin City University Endorses BDS with 80% in Favor
- Italy: Leftists demand eliminating all Christian crosses from public view, claiming it “triggers” them… political correctness is now equivalent to Satanism
- Italy: Muslim Migrant Stabs Christian After Seeing Crucifix Necklace
- Italy: Muslim migrant stabs in the throat a man wearing a crucifix
- Germany: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” throws firecracker in church during Easter mass, 24 injured in panic
- Germany: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” who threw stones at Christians in church is mentally ill, not terrorist
- Germany: “Asylum-Seekers” Brutally Assault Passersby, Get Away With Light Sentences
- Germany: Women’s Magazine Gives Tips on Treating Stab Wounds
- Germany: “Asylum-seekers” assault passersby out of “boredom,” prosecutors say origin of attackers has “no bearing”
- Russia: Russia’s largest yeshiva attacked with arson and swastikas on Passover
- Russia: Russia Reveals New Sub Carrying Nuclear-Tipped Drone
- Russia: Russia launches huge ‘doomsday’ supersub
- Russia: Russian sentenced to 18 months for being agent for Kremlin
- Switzerland: WATCH: Switzerland Spends Millions to Fund Anti-Israel ‘Lawfare’ Suits
- UK: “Crisis analyst” says Sri Lanka jihad massacres could lead to violence against Muslims
- UK: Muslim migrant convicted rapist BACK ON STREETS after plane passengers stopped his deportation
- UK: UK to unleash internet “safety czar” on Google, Facebook, Twitter
- UK: Staff members are quitting their jobs at the U.K.’s National Health Service because of rampant transgender experimentation on children
- Ukraine: Exit Poll Shows Jewish Comedian Defeating Ukrainian President with 73% of Vote
- Afghanistan: Afghanistan publicly lashes women for not being fully veiled; one was beaten so badly she lost consciousness
- Brunei: Sultan of Brunei requests “tolerance” from EU leaders for his implementation of Sharia stoning of gays
- India: The Decline Of India
- Iran: WATCH: Iran Threatens to Act ‘Only Against the Zionists’
- Iran: Iran appoints fiery general who vows to destroy Israel as new IRGC head
- Iran: Iran IRGC Commander has defected to the West
- Iran: Terror Regime in Iran is putting its hopes on a Democratic president
- Iran: Iran is facing the worst locust attack in the past 40 years, Threatens crops and food security
- Iran: Iran pursuing military alliance with China against “arrogant Trump”
- Pakistan: Islamophobia: Pakistan to fence border with Iran to strengthen security and prevent terror attacks
- Pakistan: CAPTURED! Two Muslim terrorists involved in Wall Street Journal Bureau Chief Daniel Pearl’s beheading held in Pakistan
- Saudi Arabia: Saudis Pressuring Abbas to Accept Trump’s Mideast Plan
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia executes 37 prisoners for terrorism crimes
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia foils Islamic State jihad attack; 13 jihadis arrested, 4 killed
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Savagery: Kingdom Beheads 16-Year-Old For Sending Whatsapp Message
- Sri Lanka: Hundreds Killed in Explosions on Churches, Hotels in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka: Report: Sri Lanka failed to heed warnings of Islamic terrorist attacks
- Sri Lanka: More than 200 Killed as Catholic Churches and Tourist Hotels Targeted in Bomb Attacks
- Sri Lanka: Jihad murderer Mohamed Azzam Mohamed blew himself up in busy Easter Sunday hotel buffet line
- Sri Lanka: One jihad mass murderer was well-known Muslim preacher who said “Allah created this land for Muslims”
- Sri Lanka: Another explosion near Dehiwala zoo, two dead
- Sri Lanka: Foreign intel agency reports that Muslim group was planning to target churches with jihad suicide attacks
- Sri Lanka: More than 85 bomb detonators found at main Sri Lanka bus station
- Sri Lanka: UPDATE: Easter Bombing Death Toll Rises to 290 in Sri Lanka, Police Identify 7 Suicide Bombers
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka asks for resignations of top security officials
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka Easter bombings spurs call to ban burqas amid reports some of the attackers were women
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka arrests 40 Muslims after jihad bombings, death toll up to 310
- Sri Lanka: Father of suspected Easter bombers arrested; Colombo on edge
- Sri Lanka: Muslim preacher who masterminded Easter jihad massacre preached that idolaters “need to be slaughtered”
- Turkey: Muslim plotted jihad massacre of Australians and New Zealanders at Anzac commemoration in Gallipoli
- Vietnam: Vietnam Demands Monsanto Pay Victims of Agent Orange For Cancer & Birth Defects
- Egypt: Egyptian Voters Approve Referendum Extending President’s Rule
- Malawi: Massive roll out of world’s first malaria vaccine commences in Africa
- Mali: Prime minister and entire government resign as Islamic jihad violence surges
- Nigeria: Muslims massacre 17 Christians after baby dedication, including the child’s mother
- Nigeria: Media Turn Blind Eye as Islamic Militants Ramp Up Genocide Against Christians in Latest Nigerian Attack
- Nigeria: More Easter bloodshed, British aid worker is among two people shot dead as terrorists storm party at a holiday resort before fleeing with three captives
- South Africa: 13 Farm Attacks over Easter weekend | South Africa (2019) (Video: 14:27 minutes long.)
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim who claims to be above Australian law says “Our religion is prime, cross belongs in the dustbin of history”
- Australia: Senator sparks fury by saying that “Islamic populations create violence” after Sri Lanka jihad massacre
- New Zealand: New Zealand and France plan bid to tackle “extremism” on social media
- Canada: Muslim deemed “high risk to public safety” to be released, must “reach out” to an imam
- Canada: Muslim “refugee” in country since 2015 despite being known to be complicit in Islamic State jihad crimes
- Canada: Taxpayer-funded CBC puts jihad murderer Omar Khadr on its Easter Sunday show
- Canada: Court to dad: Your daughter isn’t a girl
- Canada: Canada Releases ‘Gay Coin’ to Celebrate LGBTQ2 Anniversary
- You could earn 17 times as much interest on your savings if you make one simple banking change
- USMCA Not a Win for America! (Video: 3:10 minutes long.)
- Boom: Hispanics lead housing, income surge, poverty at record low
- ‘QANON’ warning! All Exits Blocked, Plan Executed, Transition Coming 1 (Video: 17:28 minutes long.)
- America Is Now 72 Trillion In Debt – $220,000 For Every Man, Woman & Child
- The mystery behind the stockpiling of inventories that led to the GDP surprise
- After first-quarter GDP number, rate-cut bets gain steam
- Jobs report primed to show a rekindled economy, but not a sizzling one
- Economy grows 3.2% in first quarter, GDP shows, in report showing strength as well as short-term boosts
- Hyperinflation Wiped Out The Savings of An Entire Generation (Interview w/ Philip Haslam)
- From Your Funds To The Contents Of That Safety Deposit Box: NOTHING In The Bank Is Yours
- Millennials tried to kill the American mall, but Gen Z might save it
- This ‘capital efficient’ software maker loves to reward shareholders
- Corporate tax avoidance remains rampant under new tax law
- Government to measure who gets what share of the economic pie
- From 401(k) cash outs to splashy weddings, here are America’s biggest money regrets
- Audio: Fed Pause Fuels New S&P Highs… Is It Real?
- LIST OF 24 POINTS PRESSING HARD TOWARD RECESSION
- On The Punitive Taxation Of America’s Richest
- Ford passes Tesla as No. 2 U.S. car maker as stock goes on a tear
- When’s This Stock Market BUBBLE Going To Pop? | Dave Kranzler
- Bill Holter: A Fat-Tailed Put Option And THE ULTIMATE GOLD CALL
- Eric Sprott: Think Numbers Don’t Lie? You’re Not Paying Attention
- TraderStef: Real Negative Interest Rate Policy (NIRP) Vs. Gold
- US Economic Growth For The First Three Months Of 2019 Smashes Expectations, Gold & Silver Rise
- Like 2010, Or A 2013 Redux As The Gold Price Falls Below Key Moving Averages?
- Silver Sentiment: Is It (Your) Friend or Foe?
- Buyer’s Market in Bullion Continues to Present Opportunities
- These features could boost your home’s sale price by over 30%
- America’s homeownership rate didn’t budge in the first quarter — should you be concerned?
- What Social Security’s Shortfall Means for You
- This simple chart shows what you can and can’t control when planning for retirement
- Want a successful financial life? Follow these steps
- America’s elderly are twice as likely to work now than in 1985
- Strong eruption at Agung volcano, ash rains down on Bali, Indonesia
- Magnitude 4.5 earthquakes strike Baja, CA, Felt across San Diego
- 2 Million ‘Hidden’ Earthquakes Identified In California – A Quake Occurs Every Three Minutes In The Region
- New Concerns As Ring of Fire Coming To Life In Heavily Populated Areas
- A total of 3 major quakes over the Easter holiday period with 15 dead in the Philippines after a mag 6.1 shook the country
- 5.7 earthquake shakes buildings in Mexico City
- Philippines struck by powerful 6.3 magnitude earthquake – Buildings collapse, deaths reported
- Philippines Struck by Another Powerful Earthquake, Day after deadly quake that killed 16 on Monday
- Back to Back earthquakes strike off coast of Vancouver Island
- Greenland is falling apart! 11 QUADRILLION POUNDS of water lost since 1972 and 286 BILLION TONS of ice lost since 2010 and it’s getting worse
- Magnitude 3.6 earthquake shakes up western Tennessee
- Strong magnitude 6.3 earthquake rocks northeast India
- Tornado strikes Ruston, LA, two killed
- Scam of the Century: Scientific Study Destroys ‘Zero Emissions’ Argument
- Weeks after a 1,000 people were killed by Cyclone Idai Tropical Cyclone Kenneth is barreling toward Mozambique and could be the strongest storm ever recorded there
- It was the unprecedented horror of 2018 for Florida’s beaches when a toxic algae killed thousands of tons of marine life and it is set to return
- 13 killed and over 100 injured as hailstorm ravages three villages in Uganda
- DEVELOPING: Extremely dangerous Tropical Cyclone “Kenneth” about to make landfall in Mozambique
- Chilling Facts About What’s Really Causing Climate Change
- Trees dying by the million in the US and now Europe with beetle epidemics fuelled by drought and warming is a wildfire accident waiting to happen
NBC continues to air the vulgar program “Good Girls” on Sunday evenings at 10:00 p.m. ET/9:00 p.m. CT, but the previews air much earlier in the evening when children are likely watching TV. The title could mislead parents, but with a TV-14 DLS rating, you can be assured this will not be for family viewing. The name of the show along with the age of the
child cast members will attract young viewers. The content in this program and in its commercials is inappropriate and will send the wrong message to America’s youth.
Offensive content in the program includes: theft, laundering drug money, murder, affairs, sexual dialogue, alcohol abuse, foul language, and attempted rape.
Several scenes are filled with sexual innuendos, implications, or encounters.
This vile content should not be on television, let alone primetime.
- Ancient Death Pit of Sacrificed and Butchered Humans Found in England
- Secrets of 829-Year-Old Post-Viking-Era Shipwreck Revealed
- Hieroglyphic Vase Reveals Amazing Insights into Maya and Eventual Collapse of Civilization
- Burying an Ancient Egyptian Solider: New Kingdom Rock Cut Tomb in Luxor is Largest Yet
- Edwin Smith Papyrus: 3,600-Year-Old Surgical Treatise Reveals Secrets of Ancient Egyptian Medical Knowledge
- 4300-Year-Old Egyptian Tomb Discovered in Saqqara Hold Keys to Secrets of World’s First Alchemists
- Largest Ever Maya Figurine Workshop Discovered Accidentally in Unexplored Mound
- Solid Muldoon: Petrified Prehistoric Man was an Elaborate and Daring Hoax
- The Mzora Stone Circle: A Megalithic Mystery in Morocco
- A New Historical Inscription Of Sargon II From Karkemish Examined
- DNA Of Nine 13th Century Crusaders Provides A Glimpse Into Soldiers’ Life And Death
- Secret of AUM found in Ancient Indian Temple? Musical Steps of Darasuram (Video: 7:01 minutes long.)
- Painted Komkom Vase With Longest Hieroglyphic Text Unearthed In Belize
- Graeco-Roman Era Rock-Cut Tomb Unearthed In Aswan West Bank, Upper Egypt
- 8-Million-Year-Old Jaw May Offer Evidence Humans Evolved In Europe Instead Of Africa – Controversial Theory Suggests
- Ancient Roman Coins Discovered In Utah Could Re-Write History But Are They Authentic?
- Fossils Of A 22-Million-Year-Old Gigantic Carnivore Larger Than A Polar Bear Discovered In Kenya – It’s A New Species
- WATCH: Archaeology Proves Exodus from Egypt
“Bible Basics” shows how the Holy Name when it was first revealed to Moses was already accompanied by an instruction to hide its usage when the time came. The Romans descend from Edomites who once neighbored Israel. This explains their attempts to replace the Jews as the Chosen People and their misuse of the name for their own deity. The Holy Name Movement in the USA is a recent phenomenon with a patholic attraction for dangerous and disturbed individuals. Correct Pronunciation of the Name in our time is NOT KNOWN to anybody. Claims to the contrary are false and misleading. Biblical Prophecy has 14 aims of instruction as explained by Don Isaac Abarbanel: 1. Divine Retribution. 2. Vengeance from Esau. 3. The Salvation and Redemption of Israel and the ingathering of the exiles. 4. THE TEN TRIBES WILL RETURN. 5. Coming out of Egypt as a Prototype. 6. There is a time limit after which Redemption has to come, deserved or not. 7. That the Redemption will occur a very long time after the Exile. 8. The Return of Prophecy. 9. Wayward Jews Return to Judaism. 10. Messiah son of David. 11. No More Exile. 12. Jerusalem will Teach the World. 13. There will be universal peace.14. Resurrection of the Dead.
The Ten Tribes were Exiled for Inventing their own Religious Beliefs! The Jewish Sages, on the other hand, received their authority from the Bible and deduced the will of the Almighty through the use of Biblically defined guidelines. This is still the case today. Contemporary Rabbinical authorities have an On-Going Decision-Making Ability derived from Scripture. In principle the literal meaning of the Bible is the one that is accepted. Realizing what the literal meaning really says is the aim of most Rabbinical reasoning. The Bible says that someone born of a Jewish mother is Jewish. This is a reality that needs to be accepted. Ruth came from Moab. She was a native of Moab and a foreigner to Israel. She accepted the God of Israel and the yoke of Torah and so became an Israelite. She did this through the authority of Rabbinical decisions. Anyone who denies the legitimacy of Rabbinical Oral Tradition challenges the legitimacy of Ruth and through her of King David and the future Messiah! One of the Tasks of Joseph i.e. of the Ten Tribes should be to support the learning of Torah and the application of its Laws by Judah! In Biblical Times a central authority was needed to decide how the Law was to be applied to the entire community. This must have been the case from the very beginning. It proves the Divine Origin of the Rabbinical Oral Law.
Demystifying the ‘mysterious historical disappearance’ of the Ten Tribes of Israel by reconstructing the historical events proving their present locations! Walk in the footsteps of these Israelites and experience their fate and glorious reconciliation awaiting them!
The God-given Hebrew alphabet has 22 letters, amazingly there are 22 core reasons for the Jewish success story, let’s have a look at these 22 fundamental argues, summarized, I call ‘Principles’…
The chapter contents are:
Ancient History: The Point of Departure
The Dark Ages: The Encounter with Islam
Modern History: How Did American Jews Get So Rich?
‘Grandpa Arrived With $2, Dad Completed a PhD’
China’s Search for the Secrets of Jewish Success
Academic Paper: Radically New Explanation Of Why Jews Have Been So Successful Economically
Biblical Promises: ‘Chosen People’
A Hebrew Alphabet Pattern: 22 Fundamental Principles
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Genealogy Connection #053 – Sue Kaufman, Manager of the Clayton Library Center for Genealogical
- GenealogyBank Search Tips: Using the ‘My Folder’ Feature
- An Introductory Guide to Scandinavian Naming Patterns
- Perkasie, Pennsylvania Historic Newspapers are now Available Online
- The Great Migration Parish Web Mapping App is now Online
- DNA Fact or Science Fiction? 6 Myths Explained
- DNA Q&A: How to Delete DNA Data
- DNA Q&A: Organizing DNA Matches
- Online Records Roundup March 2019 Genealogy Podcast Episode 130
- Free Genealogy Resources to Bring Your Ancestors to Life
- Why It’s Important to Preserve Ancient Family Traditions
- Tracing Your Pioneer Ancestors
- Whole Foods selling bottled water contaminated with dangerous levels of arsenic
- Governments ‘Silent’ on global spread of Incurable Superbug that kills 60% of infected
- US Measle Outbreak races toward levels not seen in 25 years
- E. coli outbreak linked to ground beef up to 156 cases in 10 states
- “Harmless” Painkillers Like Ibuprofen Now Linked to Huge Increase in Risk of Sudden Heart Attack
- Tired After Eating on OMAD (One Meal a Day)? (Video: 2:02 minutes long.)
- Big Pharma bust: Largest opioid arrest in U.S. history ensnares dozens of physicians, pharmacists who created addicts
- 5-G: Health hazards from 5G cell towers going mainstream; new calls for protection against radiation pollution
- 5-G: 5G alters the DNA future of all living species (Video: 44:34 minutes long.)
- 5-G: 5G/Wifi – Agenda 21 – The Sterilization Agenda to Sterilize Women by Electrocuting Their Eggs
- 20 Alternative Flours You Should Know
- Are you deficient in magnesium? Watch out for these signs
- Refusing This ‘Medicine’ Could Soon Land You in Prison
- You Are a Guinea Pig – Undisclosed GMO Soybean Oil Released
- Drinking Lemon Water May Help Boost Immune Function
- Why Use Baking Soda for Fungus Infections
- Synthetic molecule shows promise as multiple sclerosis treatment
- iHarvest adds a vertical garden to your living space
- Doctors Warn: If You Use Aluminum Foil Stop It Right Now And This is The Reason Why (Video: 4:49 minutes long.)
- 4 Types of Toxic Cookware to Avoid and 4 Safe Alternatives (Video: 9:17 minutes long.)
- Should I Do Keto with Hypoglycemia? (Video: 4:27 minutes long.)
- The ONE Exercise that Makes You Live Longer (Video: 4:44 minutes long.)
- What Do You Do If You Get Ketoacidosis? (Video: 7:46 minutes long.)
- Are globalists faking a global Ebola pandemic to demand mandatory vaccines for everyone?
- Did you know that “dirty electricity” causes electrical pollution that’s linked to health problems?
- Neglecting This During Fasting Can Unleash Stored Toxins
- The Mysterious Reason Hospitals Won’t Reveal Dangerous Pathogens
- What Is Bloating and How Can You Get Rid of It Fast?
- 6 Ways to Burn More Calories by Walking
- Is Walking Enough to Reduce Obesity?
- Strengthen Your Feet and Ankles with These Easy Moves
- 13 Everyday Activities That Burn More Than 200 Calories
- Anti-obesity genetic variant discovery paves way for new weight-loss drugs
- High Blood Sugar EQUALS Smaller Brain (Video: 2:25 minutes long.)
- Quick Technique Lowers Blood Pressure in Minutes
- Eating Garlic Could Protect Brain Health
- Peony: An Ancient Flower That Still Commands Respect Today
- Skin Tags: How to Spot and Safely Remove Them
- 18 Fat-Rich Foods That Are Good for You
- A Biblical Spice Rack
- Health Benefits of Drinking Water on Empty Stomach
- Timeline for U.S. Government’s total control of Your Health
- Gotu Kola: A Dozen Proven Medicinal Benefits
- What Would Happen If You Replaced All Drinks with Water? (Video: 3:24 minutes long.)
- CRISPR GENE EDITING IS COMING FOR THE WOMB
- Scientists Find Smelling Rosemary Can Increase Memory By 75%
- 26 Ancient Remedies That We Lost to History
- How to Cure Tonsillitis Fast and Naturally
- One of the Easiest ‘Snacks’ to Grow
- The Many Benefits and Uses of Passion Flower
- Why Am I so Tired All the Time?
- Probiotics Boost Moods and Sleep – Bacteria in the Brain?
- UNTREATABLE LYME DISEASE COULD AFFECT 2 MILLION AMERICANS BY 2020
- These Things Will Not Break Your Fast: MAKE NOTE! (Video: 3:32 minutes long.)
- 5 Foods to Make You Look Younger — Plus 5 That Age You
- Brain implant developed that turns brain signals into synthesized speech
- The future of dental cleaning? Biofilm-busting micro-robots impress in precision cleaning trials
- Stress eating causes more weight gain than eating when calm
- Top 10 Healthiest Foods
- 6 Easy Steps to Heal Your Thyroid Naturally
- Because it works so well, stem cell therapy is now being targeted by the FDA for elimination
- Plant-based organic JUNK food – What’s wrong with this picture?
- Chili Peppers Could Slow Progression of Lung Metastasis
- Spicy Dill Potato Salad
- Want to Rejuvenate Your Body? This Tool Will Make Your Head Spin
- When to Take Your Vitamins and Supplements (Video: 4:44 minutes long.)
- The MOST Important Vitamins For the Eyes (Video: 5:15 minutes long.)
- Is A Cell Tower Causing Cancer In School Children
- “It is jaw-dropping,” The drinking water in Paradise where the worst wildfire in California’s history happened is contaminated with the cancer-causing benzene
- Blood pressure medication recalled for 4th time due to possible cancer-causing carcinogen
- Milk thistle fights OCD, hepatitis C, cancer and more
- Why Treat Cancer with Bicarbonate? Baking Soda Rescues Circadian Oscillation
- Reducing Cancer Risk with a Plant-Based Diet
- Success in first phase of human trials for colorectal cancer vaccine
- Fasting with Bicarbonates a New Approach to Treating Cancer
- Bombshell Gov Official Confirms Link Between Vaccines and Autism
- Medical shocker: MMR vaccine dangers exposed by FDA study
- Anti-Vaxxers Banned from Raising Money on GoFundMe
- Japan’s Medical Freedom: No Vaccine Mandates And Healthier Children
- Vaccine mandates are obedience training for mass euthanasia
- Same group that pushes mandatory vaccines at gunpoint now says citizens should never own guns to defend themselves
- Baked Chicken Thighs with Marmalade-Mustard Sauce
- Smoky Baked Chicken
- Green Chili and Cheese Chicken
- Cherry Wood-Smoked Chicken Breast Quesadillas with Pico de Gallo
- Smokey Chipotle Meatloaf
- Mexi Chicken Meatloaf
- Creamed Chipped Beef on Toast
- Chili Dog Hand Pie
- The New Fast Food: Crush THIS With A Board – Awesome! (Video: 4:17 minutes long.)
- Goat Cheese and Arugula over Penne
- Easy Spicy Roasted Potatoes
- Jan’s Chipotle Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Savory Sweet Potato Fries
- Byrdhouse Blistered Cherry Tomatoes
- Black Bean and Corn Salad
- Grilled Hearts of Romaine
- Baked Zucchini Chips
- Barbequed Cabbage
- Persian-Style Tomato Avocado Salad
- Brussels Sprouts with Almonds and Manchego
- Simple Pasta Salad
- Angie’s Dad’s Best Cabbage Coleslaw
- Sauteed Mushrooms (Quick and Simple)
- Oven Fresh Seasoned Potato Wedges
- Smoky Poblano Corn Pudding
- Chipotle Smashed Potatoes
- Jumbo Shells Stuffed with Spinach and Corn
- Herb Rice with Fava Beans
- Vegetarian Korma
- Tomato Zucchini Casserole
- Coconut Water Rice
- Baingan Bharta (Eggplant Curry)
- Rutabaga Noodles with Sage Butter
- Grilled Sesame-Ginger Bok Choy
- To Die For Fettuccine Alfredo
- Kiki’s Mexican Chicken Salad
- Cinco de Mayo Salsa Cruda
- Chef John’s Classic Guacamole
- Simple Hush Puppies
- Chef John’s Flour Tortillas
- Shaved Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad
- Smoky Chipotle Mac and Cheese
- Chef John’s Horchata
- Cake Mix Cinnamon Rolls
- Einkorn Pancakes
- Aunt Norma’s Rhubarb Muffins
- Whole30® Banana Bread Drop Muffins
- Coconut Custard Pie
- Italian-Style Strawberry Shortcake
- Layered Mocha Brownies
- How to Make Tres Leches Cake
- Rhubarb Strawberry Crunch
- How to Make Smart Cookie’s Best French Macarons
- The Effectiveness of Ginger for Nausea, Vomiting and More
- Turmeric Herb Benefits and Uses
- Moringa Tea: Benefits and Nutrition Facts
- A future ‘human brain/cloud interface’ will give people instant access to vast knowledge via thought alone
- Garrett Graff – Raven Rock: The Story of the U.S. Government’s Secret Plan to Save Itself (Video: 1:16:16 minutes long.)
- RAVEN ROCK: THE STORY OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT’S ONGOING PLAN TO SAVE ITSELF IN NUCLEAR WAR
- BLOOD MONEY: HOW QATAR BOUGHT OFF THE ENTIRE DC MEDIA ESTABLISHMENT (Video: 22:45 minutes long.)
- Who Is Really In Charge? You’re About To Find Out! From Sri Lanka To… (Video: 8:29 minutes long.)
- Eco-friendly plastic crystals take the gas out of refrigeration
- Why Operation Gladio Turned Evil – Gladio Part 1
- The CIA and Chinese Heroin – Gladio Part 2
- CIA Heroin and Allen Dulles – Gladio Part 3CIA Heroin and Allen Dulles – Gladio Part 3
- Reviewing the Review of Operation Gladio: The Unholy Alliance – Gladio Part 4
- CONCLUSION – The CIA Empire of Crime that Started with Gladio – Gladio Part 5
- Something Is Happening Inside Egypt.. THEY Are Hiding It! (2019-2020) (Video: 15:47 minutes long.)
- Joe Rogan | The Amazon is a Colossal Mystery w/Graham Hancock (Video: 12:51 minutes long.)
- Bombshell science study shows that electric cars are dirtier for the planet than diesel vehicles
- American abortion group targets Africans, Catholics with their extreme population control agenda
- Parents Need To Understand What Transgender Activists Are Promoting
- 3 of the Most Telling Failures of Socialism
- Scientists invent way to trap mysterious ‘dark world’ particle at Large Hadron Collider
- Human-chimp hybrids ARE possible and should be created to teach people how to respect animals, claims controversial psychologist
- What are Algorithms, and Why Do They Make People Uncomfortable?
- Why Did We Abandon Roman Numerals?
- Flame-retardant coating for wood is made from … wood
- The Essence Of Evil: Sex With Children Has Become Big Business In America
- NASA and FEMA Will Simulate an Impending Asteroid Strike Next Week
- Social Media-Google: No Place To Hide: Google Location Data Shows How Easily Your Being Tracked
- Social Media-Google: Evidence Shows Google’s Shocking Deletion Of Christianity
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook develops new weapon against conservatives and free speech — “click gap”
- Social Media-Facebbook: Want to delete Facebook? Read what happened to these people first
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook says it ‘unintentionally uploaded’ 1.5 million people’s email contacts without their consent
- Social Media-LinkIn: How to Stop LinkedIn From Telling Someone You Viewed Their Profile
- American History Textbooks’ Lies: Everything Your Teacher Got Wrong – Myths, Education (1995) (Video: 57:02 minutes long.)
- These 5 Censored Books Tell a History the Establishment Wants Hidden (Video: 12:47 minutes long.)
- Dozens of College Democrats Chapters Boycott DCCC Over Policy Protecting Incumbents
- Ammo Storage Tips Every Prepper Should Know
- Frugal Prepping: How to Get Cheap and Reliable Ammo For SHTF
- DIY SHTF Healing Salve
- 11 Food Storage Lessons Learned from WWI
- 10 Foods Not to Store
- How to Make Cabbage Bandages to Treat Inflammation and Joint Pain
- 18 Vintage Homesteading Tools to Search for at Garage Sales
- 12 Pioneer Skills We Can’t Afford to Lose
- How to Dry Plums for Long-Term Storage Just Like Grandma
- 25 Powerless Appliances for Your Homestead Kitchen
- Homesteading After 60 What You Need To Know
- Bean and Rice Survival Soup – Easy and Adaptable Recipe
- How To Repackage Foods in Mylar Bags With Oxygen Absorbers For Long Term Survival
- The easy way to clone a hard drive or SSD | AOMEI Backupper (Video: 8:47 minutes long.)
- How to Detect Hidden Surveillance Cameras With Your Phone
- DHS and FBI Publish Report Warning of New Trojan From North Korea
- Triton Threat Group Reappears in Second Critical Infrastructure Facility
- Ransom amounts rise 90% in Q1 as Ryuk increases
- What is RAT Malware, and Why Is It So Dangerous?
- Is Resetting Your PC a Good Idea?
- How to Allow or Block Pop-ups in Chrome
- Why You Shouldn’t Trust Free VPNs
- How to Attach Files to Google Calendar Events
- How to Use Google Translate Directly in Google Sheets
- How to Enable Google Chrome’s Dark Mode on Windows 10
- Got Malicious Chrome Extensions?
- How to Choose What Information to Sync in Chrome
- How to Export or Delete Your Outlook.com Search History
- What is G Suite, Anyway?
- Oops! I Dropped My Phone AGAIN
- Eternal Vigilance and Essential Security Tips
- How to Send Animoji to Someone Without iMessage
- What Is “System Idle Process,” and Why Is It Using So Much CPU?
- Why Do Computers Crash? Seven Reasons Why…
- 10 Best FREE Adobe Creative Cloud Alternatives (Video: 6:57 minutes long.)
- How to Add or Remove Your Phone Number in Messages or FaceTime
- Missing Emails? Tweak Your Spam Filter
- How to Unzip a Zip File With Your iPhone or iPad’s Files App
- How To Put Your iPhone or iPad Into Recovery Mode
- How to Remove or Install a SIM Card on an iPhone
- How to Take Screenshots and Record Your Screen in macOS Mojave
- How to Make and Answer Phone Calls on Your Mac
- How to Clear Recent Contacts in Outlook for Mac
- Volume Button Secret Tricks (Video: 3:11 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Lock Text Boxes in Word
- Microsoft Office: How to Generate Random Text in Word
- Microsoft Office: How to Make Letters Curve in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: 33 Magical secrets, tips and tricks of Microsoft Word you don’t know (Video: 10:28 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Use Excel’s Split Screen Function
- Microsoft Office: 6 Secret Excel Buttons that Most People Do Not Know (Video: 23:51 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Why you should use Excel’s Cube functions instead of GETPIVOTDATA (Video: 20:20 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel Pivot Chart with Slicers for Months to Show Values by Weekday Names (Video: 11:47 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: This Excel Chart will grab your attention (Infographic template included) (Video: 17:10 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Use Text to Columns Like an Excel Pro
- Microsoft Office: How to Use Watermarks in PowerPoint
- Windows: Windows 10’s “Sets” App Tabs Are “No More”
- Windows: How to Install Google Chrome Extensions in Microsoft Edge
- Windows: How to Avoid Windows 7’s End-of-Support Nags
- Windows: Desktop Support, Windows 10 Crash Course Basics (Video: 29:36 minutes long.)
- Windows: Did You Know Windows 10 Has a Green Screen of Death?
- Windows: What Was the Windows Briefcase Used For, Anyway?
- Windows: What Exactly Happens When You Shut Down or Sign Out of Windows?
- Windows: How to Check When Your Windows 10 Build is Expiring
- Windows: How to Configure the Windows Sandbox
- Windows: How to Disable the Your Phone Linking Feature on Windows 10
- Windows: How to Make Your Mouse Pointer Easier to See in Windows 10
- Windows: 15 Command Prompt Secrets and Tricks in Windows (Video: 12:45 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 Now Requires 12-16 GB More Storage
- Windows: Windows 10’s Your Phone App Gets Android Notification Mirroring
- How to Set Process Priorities With nice and renice on Linux
- How to Reboot or Shut Down Linux Using the Command Line
- The False God of Feelings: Mayor Buttigieg’s Pro-Gay Christianity
- Nigeria: World Ignores Jihad Against Christians
- Christians slaughtered by Fulani militants at baby dedication; children among the dead
- Pastors Cannot Hide From Preaching Biblical Truth
- Survey: Pastors pressured both to speak & to remain silent
- Graham to Buttigieg: Christians don’t flaunt homosexuality
- 5 Reasons To Talk About Prophecy
- ‘She Called on Ministering Angels to Hedge Him’: Child Thrown From Balcony Has No Brain Damage
- Tooley: UMC’s ‘radicals’ will lose in denomination split
- IRS Officially Recognizes Satanic Temple as a Church
- Sri Lanka Catholics cancel all Sunday Masses after bombing
- Self-Proclaimed ‘Christian Minister’ Tells the NYT the Crucifixion Story is ‘Nuts’ and Didn’t Happen
- Breaking: “Kushner Peace Plan Includes 8 “Arab NATO” Nations (Video: 37:53 minutes long.)
- The Second Exodus: What is Jacob’s Trouble & The 2nd Exodus? ISRAEL IN EXILE AGAIN? Underground 112 (Video: 57:08 minutes long.)
- The Link Between 5G and Enforcement of the Mark
- PROPHECY WATCH: Leaders of Russia & North Korea meet in Vladivostok to forge anti-American alliance
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 5
When we wrapped up last week, we were talking about the fact that so many Christians are reluctant, or outright afraid of dealing with evil spirits and addressing them. They believe that “that’s only for really spiritual people” or maybe even that “that was only for Jesus and the apostles.”
Whatever happened to the concept of “Christ in you, the hope of Glory?” Whatever happened to Jesus’ prayer in John 17? Do you not think that His prayer is answered? Consider what He prayed.
John 17:20-23: Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word; That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me. And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one: I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.
Do you see it? I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect (Greek: teleios: completed — accomplished) in one.
Folks, we have to come to the place of not just understanding intellectually, but absolute KNOWING in the core of our beings that we are ONE with the Lord Jesus Christ, that His authority rules and functions completely in us! That means we have the same authority over evil spirits that we saw Him exercise.
Jesus put it like this: “Have the faith of God.” (Mark 11:22) Our KJV renders it, “Have faith in God,” but that’s not how the actual Greek text reads. OK, so if we are commanded to have God’s faith, how do we get there?
Again, Jesus didn’t leave us without clear and unmistakable answers. Consider how the apostle Paul put it in Romans 10:8: “The word (rhema: direct, spoken out loud word) is near you, in your mouth and in your heart — that is, the word (rhema: direct, spoken out loud word) of faith which we are preaching.” (NASB)
Again Paul writes in the same place, “So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word (rhema: direct, spoken out loud word) of God.” (Romans 10:17)
Get it? We hear Him speak it inside ourselves. It may be quiet, it may be nothing more than a prompt, it might even be a whisper, but it is still something we hear. He doesn’t shout it, He simply speaks it into us.
It becomes alive and active once we put wind to what we hear — that is to say, it comes forth from our vocal cords in agreement with what the Lord is speaking in our spirit.
Several years ago, Della and our daughter Rebekah happened to be working in group homes — not the same ones, of course — but sharing similar experiences.
Della was dealing with people who were severely emotionally handicapped, and plagued by evil spirits. She began taking her Bible with her, bringing some of the residents of the home out to a quiet place in the back yard and reading and praying with them. The spiritual impact of that one act alone was nothing less than dramatic. Each day when she arrived, she was greeted with, “Are we going to read out Bibles now?” or some similar question.
There are a couple of residents who have been easily triggered into screaming rampages or violent outbursts. With these folks, Della has begun praying with them each day and getting them to follow her in prayer, repeating after her something like the following: “Father, in the name of Jesus, I take authority over my mind and my thoughts. I place them under submission to you. I receive a Spirit of Peace in my being and I submit myself to you. Restore my mind. Restore my brain. Restore me so that I can achieve the destiny you have planned for me. I declare this in the name of Jesus. Amen.”
To say that it has had an effect in them is an understatement. It gives a whole new dimension to the power and the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ that we can release with the words that come out of our mouths.
What happens, then, when we hear that prompting inside and respond to it by speaking what we hear is that we see tangible results — the kind of results that Della saw, and the kind of results that Rebekah saw.
One of her charges was a young man who was in his late twenties. One day she called us quite disturbed because the young man in question was waking up in the morning with what appeared to be bite marks and scratches all over his back. The injuries were clear and unmistakable. The other health workers in the home simply dismissed it as his having nightmares, sleep-walking and injuring himself in the process.
Rebekah has seen enough with our ministry throughout the years to know better and she called to ask what she could do about it. We told her to first document each instance, and if possible to get the agency responsible for the home to install a night-vision camera in the young man’s room. The agency refused the request so Rebekah decided to do what she’s seen us do and what we have challenged her to do in years gone by.
The young man in question had been greatly tormented for years, and yet he was — and had been — a Bible-believing Christian. Rebekah took him to some scriptures to show him how Jesus dealt with these issues, and made it clear to him that she felt he was dealing with evil spirits. He had grown up in a home where he was taught that Christians couldn’t be tormented by evil spirits. It’s a nice religious doctrine that pacifies a lot of folks and makes them feel good momentarily, but it doesn’t get them the help they need, or the deliverance that Jesus paid for on their behalf.
After showing him some pertinent scriptures, Rebekah recommended that he pray with her and take authority over the evil spirits that had been tormenting him and command them to leave him in Jesus’ name. He did so immediately.
We’ve shared with Rebekah the event that happened with Smith Wigglesworth many years ago (and a similar thing happened to Kenneth Hagin) in which he awoke one morning early to see Satan standing over him. Smith Wigglesworth looked up at him and said, “Ohh! It’s only you,” and turned over in his bed and went back to sleep.
Rebekah shared this with the young man and told him that he could do the same thing. Other than that, she said, “Just tell the demon or Satan to get out of your room and leave you alone in the name of Jesus.”
A couple of nights later, that’s exactly what happened. The young man woke up feeling pain in his back and turned over to see a demon standing there with his fingers dug into his back. He yelled at him, “Get out of here in the name of Jesus, and don’t come back!”
The young man was quick to tell Rebekah about it the next morning, and he was ecstatic! “It worked! It worked! Satan left me alone! He stopped scratching and biting me and left.” Weeks later, the last we heard, the young man was still free of those events.
Roughly three and a half years ago while gathered for prayer with a group of local pastors and church leaders, one of the men shared a prayer request for his granddaughter who was struggling with epileptic seizures.
He had requested prayer for her a couple of times previously and we had all prayed our usual prayers of agreement for her healing and deliverance both times.
This time was different. As he shared how she was being battered about by the Enemy and the number of seizures was increasing dramatically, anger against the Enemy rose up in me in a way that’s hard to put into words. There was a passion that came out of the core of my being.
The Word of the Lord spontaneously came out of my mouth and I began to decree and declare the Word of deliverance for this young woman. I commanded that spirit to loose her from that moment forth and declared her complete healing and restoration from any physical or mental or emotional damage done to her on the basis of I Peter 2:24, which reads like this:
I Peter 2:24: Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.
Her deliverance, her healing and her restoration were already paid for by the Lord Jesus Christ and He deserved to get from her what He paid for! Now bear in mind that this young woman is not someone I’ve ever met — and still haven’t to this day. She was many miles distant from our gathering.
Though I did not quote this particular Scripture, it is one that has come to mind more often in recent weeks and months than at any time previously, namely,
Psalm 107.20: “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.“
Jesus fulfilled that prophecy on several occasions. I remind you of the Centurion who said to Jesus,
Matthew 8:8: “Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.“
Jesus did so. He sent His Word and the Centurion’s servant was healed instantly.
The same thing happened when the Word of the Lord — a rhema — came out of my mouth. That was three-plus months ago, and the young woman has never had a seizure since. She was healed and completely delivered from those epileptic attacks.
One of the problems we all have as Christians is that we tend to think that this will work for someone else — and it certainly worked for Jesus — but “we’re just not Jesus!”
Bahh!! Humbug!! Again!!
Talk about a lie of the Enemy! Let’s see, the last time I looked, God’s Word hadn’t changed. Last time I checked, Ephesians 1:15-23 still says that Jesus is the head of the body, and WE are the body. That makes us part of Him. We are inextricably woven with Him. His DNA is our DNA.
Ephesians 1:14-23: Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
Let me shift gears for a minute to show you why folks struggle so much with understanding the authority they have in Christ Jesus.
When I was in Bible College and Seminary, some of my instructors were considered the leading theologians of their day, and I took the time to study carefully what they had to say, their arguments and their conclusions.
One of my instructors was a noted archaeologist by the name of Dr. M. H. Heicksen. He wasn’t a theologian, but what he had to share had more impact on me than all the theologians I ever listened to. One of his comments to me, and to our class, was, “You’ll find me different from many of your instructors here. I’m not here with an agenda to prove or disprove some pet doctrine. I’m here to show you how archaeology proves the Scriptures. What you do with that proof is between you and the Lord.”
That statement was of greater value to me than all the theologians “wisdom” put together. Why? Because Dr. Heicksen didn’t have an agenda. He wasn’t trying to prove some theological point. He wasn’t getting technical with Greek and Hebrew, or tearing apart some manuscript and pretending it was more or less valid than some other manuscript. He wasn’t trying to destroy faith. He was enhancing it.
Have you ever considered the whole concept of “theology”? You know what the word means, don’t you? Right. It comes from two Greek words, Theos (God – more specifically, the supreme Divinity) and logos. The word, logos, comes from its root, lego, which means: to articulate thought in words, to engage in systematic discourse, to speak out loud. Logos means: something (already) said; a collection of thoughts or sayings, reasonings, sayings, (the Divine Expression – Thayer); a treatise.
Thus, “theology” is the collective reasonings and study (or studies) of God. A “theologian,” by extension, is one who studies God or attempts to reason out the things of God.
Now! Take a better look at that word. The “study” of God? “Reasoning” out the things of God? Wheww! Talk about the sheer arrogance of man! Do you realize just how cracked that is? The created being is going to “study” or “reason out” the Creator. Uhh Huhh! Suuuuurre!
I never realized for many years why it was that I had no use for theologians or theology. One day when I began to look at the core of those words, I realized just how much unbelief is at the core of the “study of God.”
Therein lies the issue with folks who struggle with understanding their place, their position, and their authority in God. Unbelief: the unbelief that stems from trying to “study things out” instead of simply accepting the Word of Faith from Jesus Christ.
OK. I’ve rattled on long enough for today. Going to take you in another direction next week with this sharing.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Essay: Missing The Mark (Part One)
Way back in the third century, a Jewish rabbi named Simlai mentioned in a sermon that the commandments (mitzvot, “commands,” “orders,” “precepts”) found in the Old Testament number 613. If we sat down with that list and discovered that we kept every one of them perfectly, according to our Savior, we would still be unprofitable servants: “So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, ‘We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do'” (Luke 17:10).
It is advisable to note what happens to unprofitable servants: “And cast the unprofitable servant into the outer darkness. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth'” (Matthew 25:30).
I John 3:4 instructs, “Whoever commits sin also commits lawlessness, and sin is lawlessness.” This verse is familiar ground for us, right? Years ago, I was discussing an aspect of sin with a Christian from India, when a friend of his walked up. My interlocutor remarked that his friend was a Bible scholar and would set me straight. The scholar’s argument was so radical to me at the time that I scarcely knew how to reply. He said that John meant that sin is “missing the mark.” Returning home, I whipped out my reference works and found that he was right!
Hamartia, the Greek word for “sin,” is an archer’s term describing missing the target. It is not necessarily meant to convey “the breaking of a commandment” but a failure to reach a goal or standard. One could say it is missing the point of God’s way of life! Spiros Zodhiates writes in The Complete Word Study Dictionary: “Sin [is] missing the true end and scope of our lives, which is God.”
How, though, could a person keep all 613 commandments and still come up short? Clearly, there is more to be done. In his meeting with God on Mount Sinai, Moses received only part of the law. Fifteen hundred years later, Jesus Christ came with the other part: its spiritual intent. He says in Matthew 5:17, “Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.” Fulfill means “to fill out,” “complete,” “make perfect.” God’s law was not abolished, as so many seem to believe, but enhanced.
So what is this elusive mark that we so often miss? Most of the time, it is this newly revealed half, the spiritual intent of the law, the standard that God set for us and that Christ and His apostles endeavored to explain more fully. These explanations were given to the church without adding many new commandments. In fact, the “new commandment” of the New Testament deals with loving our brethren (John 13:34; I John 2:7-11), a major facet of the spirit of the law.
Sometimes, the apostles expound on a point of the law for which no specific commandment had been written, as in Romans 14:23: “But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.” The rule is that, if we are unsure about whether an act is sinful or not, but in our unsure state we go against our conscience and do it, it becomes a sin to us. We have not acted in faith.
The Old Testament contains a great many dos and don’ts, but in the New Testament, Christ expands our understanding of the law. That understanding is the mark or goal for which we are aiming. We receive a summary of God’s understanding of the law in Matthew 22:37-39: “‘You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.’ This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like it: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'” If we boil this down, the law is substantially about our attitude toward God and our treatment of our brethren. We will concentrate on the latter.
In His Sermon on the Mount, Jesus explains the law’s spiritual intent, that even our attitude toward a brother can provide a cause for repentance. Notice, for example, Matthew 5:21-22:
“You have heard that it was said to those of old, ‘You shall not murder, and whoever murders will be in danger of the judgment.’ But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother, ‘Raca!’ shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says, ‘You fool!’ shall be in danger of hell fire.”
We will combine this with I John 3:14-15, which is similar in subject matter:
We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
Hate is among the strongest of emotions, along with anger and jealousy, any of which can deliver catastrophic results to relationships. “Hate” here is miseō (Strong’s #3404), which denotes “active ill will in words and conduct, a persecuting spirit” (Zodhiates, The Complete Word Study Dictionary). This definition does not square completely with the everyday definition of “hate” or with the attitude of a murderer, yet it is the gold standard for our understanding of God’s law on this point. So, according to Jesus and the apostle John, even though no one ends up in the hospital, no blood is spilled, no one loses his life, a murder has been committed. The sixth commandment has been transgressed.
Those of us who have God’s Spirit can be pretty thin-skinned at times, take offense where none is intended, and begin treating the offending brother differently. We have been known to become rude and insulting in speech, contemptuous, and perhaps even begin gossiping about him, ostracizing him from our circle of friends, and avoiding any kind of fellowship or hospitality toward him. When the attitude changed from friendly to snippy and worse, the brother who took offense became a murderer in God’s eyes.
God, being merciful, provides a solution in Matthew 5:23-24: “Therefore if you bring your gift to the altar, and there remember that your brother has something against you, leave your gift there before the altar, and go your way. First be reconciled to your brother, and then come and offer your gift.”
Notice that God will not accept the gift, which is left unoffered near the altar. A serious sin, murder, is in view here, and true, heartfelt repentance must take place before God will accept the gift. Consider that, if those involved do not repent, the blood of Christ’s sacrifice will not cover that sin. This murder will have to be covered at Christ’s judgment seat by the life of the unrepentant sinner, and the opportunity for salvation and eternal life ends. These kinds of sins, which we tend to take so lightly, are far more grave than many care to admit. They should not be brushed off with lackadaisical carelessness.
Next time, we will continue to explore how we often miss the mark in our relationships within the church.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Kedoshim (Holy) for adults for May 4, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Kedoshim for children for May 4, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- If Yeshua calls You A Priest Then Act Like One! (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Leviticus 19:1—20:27; Amos 9:7-15; Matthew 5:33-37, 43-48; Romans 1:18-32, 13:8-10; Galatians 5:13-26
Additional Readings: Matthew 15:1-11, 19:16-30, 22:33-40; Mark 7:1-23, 12:28-34; Luke 10:25-37; James 2:1-9; 1 Peter 1:13-21
- KIB 210 – Getting the Leaven Out and Why the Feasts are so Important
- Re-enchantment – Oneism, Paganism and Myth (Video: 23:48 minutes long. Dr. Michael S. Heiser and Carl Teichrib discuss the “Game of Gods” and how we live in a post-postmodern world known as the age of re-enchantment. Does Burning Man and Silicon Valley have a more sinister agenda that most people realize? Is Oneism a viable worldview? Is it New Age or ancient paganism repackaged as spiritual secularism that suggest “ye shall be as God” in a collective sense?)
- The Unanswerable Questions (Video: 12:32 minutes long. In a total of 10 minutes, you will be presented with a total of 25 questions exposing the theological error that teaches that the Law of God has changed from anything that Moses wrote, and what our Savior practiced. Test yourself, and test your faith. Embark on a journey that concludes with the joyful freedom of the whole Word of God still being true. This teaching will move fast, so pause and compare against your Bible as necessary.)
- Noah’s Ark – The Evidence – Shabbat Night Live – 04/26/19 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.