- Rabbi: Blessing Trump as King Shows He is the Final President Before the Return of Davidic Dynasty
- Poll: President Trumps Approval Ratings INCREASE Amid Democrats Cover-Up ’ Impeachment Push
- President Trump Orders Navy: Do Not Take Eddie Gallagher’s Navy SEAL Trident Pin
- President Trump: ‘Historic’ Durham Investigation Will Implicate Obama in Spygate Coup
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration Announces Historic Change to US Policy on Israel
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Israeli Settlements ‘Not Inconsistent with International Law’
- U.S. State Department: State Department Slams Iran for Blocking Nuclear Inspector From Accessing Contested Sites
- U.S. State Department: How the State Department Is Training Diplomats to Survive the Next Benghazi
- U.S. Department of Education: US Department of Education investigating NYU over antisemitism
- Congress just reauthorized the Patriot Act as part of a must-pass spending bill
- Congress Shouldn’t Get Paid Until It Does Its Job. Why This Bill Is a Great Step
- Health Care Price Transparency (Video: 2:10 minutes long.)
- In Charts, How ‘Medicare for All’ Would Make Most Families Poorer
- Double Standard of Justice: Roger Stone Found ‘Guilty’ of Lying to Congress While Democrat Liars Evade Prosecution
- Blockbuster Investigation: ‘The Trayvon Hoax’ that Ignited Racial Division in America Is Based on a Spectacular Fraud
- Is Nikki Haley Gearing Up for a 2024 White House Bid?
- Ron Johnson: Ukrainians Felt No Pressure From White House Over Withheld Aid
- Here Are the 8 Witnesses Set to Testify at This Week’s Impeachment Hearings
- Impeachment: Pelosi Scraps Presumption Of Innocence: Trump Needs To Prove He Is Innocent
- Turkey Spied on U.S. Residents in America Using D.C.-Based Law Firm
- Obama stooge and imeachment cover-up star witness Marie Yovanovitch admits Obama admin prepped her on Hunter Biden
- Trump impeachment hearing Day 3 (Video: 11:55:01 minutes long.)
- 7 Big Moments From Day 3 of the Public Impeachment Hearings
- 7 Key Moments From Gordon Sondland’s Testimony on Day 4 of Impeachment Hearings
- 6 Big Moments From Day 5 of Public Impeachment Hearings
- BREAKING: Lt General In White House Releases Statement On Trump-Ukraine Call
- Two Prison Guards for Jeffrey Epstein, Who Fell Asleep on the Job, Were Arrested on Federal Charges
- Epstein Guard Offers To Cooperate With Prosecutors, Wants To Spill Details On Suicide
- UPDATE: Chick-fil-A Insists They Aren’t Caving to Political Correctness
- “Impeachment” Cover-Up: Star Witness Alexander Vindman Admits Making up Trump Call Summary
- Ukraine minister: U.S. envoy Sondland did not link Biden probe to aid
- TRUMP WAS RIGHT: Head of Burisma Holdings Arrested in Ukraine! Claims Hunter Biden and Partners Paid $16.5 MILLION
- Hunter Biden Claimed He Did Not Impregnate Woman. Test Results Say That’s Not True
- BREAKING: Ukraine Widens Criminal Investigation Into Biden-Connected Burisma, Report Says
- Next Generation Of Islamists Target Small Political Wins To Build Stature
- Military Trans Surgery: It’s On The House!
- Impeachment Inquiry Is ‘a Trial in Search of a Crime,’ Rep. Jody Hice Says
- Impeachment witness labeled ‘operative with an agenda’
- Funding for the Clinton Foundation Has Dried Up Along with Its Influence, Indicating that Hillary Was Selling Access to Power
- Hunter Biden-Linked Firm Reportedly Got $130 Million from a Federal Bailout Loan Program When His Dad Was VP Under Obama
- Federal Judge Blocks Trump’s Plan to Bring Back Death Penalty
- Impeachment Evidence Not Even Close to Bribery, Heritage Legal Expert Says
- The US Stands Up to China | Hong Kong Bill Passed! (Video: 11 minutes long.)
- Trump vs. Warren And The Fake Battle Against The Elites
- Paul Craig Roberts: End Of Democracy If Coup Against Trump Succeeds
- Greg Hunter: MSM Reports Trump Took Bribes, Congressional Testimony Says The Opposite
- John Solomon Drops 28 Uncomfortable Facts Crushing The ‘Debunked Conspiracy Theory’ Narrative
- Hanson: ‘Coup’ concerns suddenly don’t seem so far-fetched
- EPIC FAIL: President Trump’s “impeachment” OPPOSED by more independents: poll
- December 9th: D-Day! DOJ report on FBI’s spying on the Trump campaign to be released
- COUP: FBI official under criminal investigation for ‘ALTERING DOCUMENT’ used to obtain Russia probe surveillance warrant on Trump campaign
- CHINA WALANG MAGAWA! U.S Warships Sail in Disputed South China Sea, Angering China (Video: 10:02 minutes long.)
- Survey: 56% Of US Adults Say Upcoming Election Is “Significant Source Of Stress”
- Moderate Democratic Candidates’ Platforms
- Study: 2020 Dem Tax Hikes Could Eliminate 413,000 Jobs
- Democratic Attorneys General Group Will Only Support Pro-Abortion Candidates
- Democrat Frontrunners Biden, Sanders, Warren, Buttigieg denounce pro-Israel policy, support Islamic Jew-hatred
- Dems Let Iowa Frontrunner Coast in Fourth Debate
- Top 2020 Dems Want to Do Putin’s Bidding, Ban Fracking
- Billionaire Mike Bloomberg Officially Enters Run For President As A Democrat
- Democrat Debate Ratings Fall to Lowest Level of 2020 Election Cycle, Breaking October’s Record Low
- Biden: Biden Pledges to End Weapons Sales to Saudi Arabia
- Buttigieg: Let’s be clear: What Pete Buttigieg preaches isn’t Christianity
- Gabbard: “It Was A Coup. Period”: Tulsi Gabbard Slams US ‘Interference’ In Bolivia
- Harris: Kamala Harris Punches Up, Attacks Tulsi Gabbard in Desperate Gasp for Relevance
- Harris: Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters release $100 billion affordable housing bill
- Sanders: We Should Consider ‘Prosecuting’ Fossil Fuel Executives
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren’s “Medicare for all” a massive handout to Big Pharma
- Warren: WaPo: Warren Hides Wealth Tax Costs in New Ad
- Warren: Warren Relies on Rationing in Medicare for All Plan
- Warren: Warren, Who Flipped Foreclosed Homes for Profit, Laments Lack of Affordable Housing
- Warren: Warren Won’t Say Whether Pro-Life Dems Welcome in Party
- Warren: Warren Calls Donor Ambassadors ‘Corruption At Its Worst’
- Warren: Warren Says More Americans Should Serve in Military, Supports Military Budget Cuts
- Yang: Andrew Yang Blasts MSNBC Debate Moderators for Ignoring Him
- Coming to a Town Near You: Nuevo Laredo: 7 killed in Cartel Border War Zone as Mexican security forces clash with ‘Troop from Hell’ cartel The Mexican Border War crisis continues…
- Border apprehensions down 70% under Trump administration (Video: 3:53 minutes long.)
- New York Times: NYT Names FBI “Resistance” Lawyer Under Criminal Investigation For Fabricating FISA Docs
- ‘Bombshells Upon Explosions’: Watch How The Media Primed The Public With Impeachment Narrative
- The 7 Stages of the Bolshevik Takeover of Amerika
- The Rule of Law Is Dead In America and Trump’s Political Fate Depends On His Handling of the Roger Stone Conviction
- Civil War Just Took One Big Step Closer-What Alt Media Is Saying About the Rule of Law In America In the Aftermath of Roger Stone’s Verdict
- Deep Cover Insider Describes the Choosing Up of Sides for the Coming Civil War (Part Two)
- The rule of law has collapsed in America, a nation where the guilty go free while the innocent are persecuted and silenced
- America Is Indifferent to the Impeachment Hearings
- Syrian Christians face tribulation as result of Syria-Turkey conflict (Video: 3:53 minutes long.)
- Stop the Tape! Democrats Destroying the Founding Document (Video: 5:21 minutes long.)
- Updates on Baby Set to Be Removed from Life Support against Mom’s Wishes (Video: 2:45 minutes long.)
- Democrats Lie to Women (Video: 2:46 minutes long.)
- President Trump preps Senate for impeachment trial (Video: 2:42 minutes long.)
- What the MSM Was Afraid to Tell You (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- WaPo Columnist Spews Interesting Conspiracy of GOP Impeachment Thoughts on LIVE TV! (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- BREAKING! WATCH Nunes Hit Schiff with SLEDGEHAMMER in BRUTAL Opening Statement (Video: 11 minutes long.)
- Devin Nunes Aims and FIRES At Barack Obama for His Role in Russia Hoax (Video: 7:25 minutes long.)
- WAR AT FOX NEWS! Judge Jeanine, Juan Williams EXPLODE Over Schiff’s Impeachment Circus (Video: 9:44 minutes long.)
- This Jeffrey Epstein Reality check From Senator John Kennedy Just WON the Internet (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- 2020 Dem Abuses Trump in New Ad – There’s Just One Problem Though (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- WHOA! CNN Just Delivered the WORST Possible News to 2020 Dems That They’ll HATE! (Video: 6:13 minutes long.)
- The NWO Force Behind Latin American Protests (Video: 6:34 minutes long.)
- The Equal Rights Amendment Builds Momentum (Video: 4 minutes long.)
- Navy UFO mystery deepens amid disclosure that ‘unknown individuals’ told officers to erase evidence
- Jim Jordan lists four facts that will never change in impeachment probe (Video: 5:35 minutes long.)
- Jordan, Stefanik respond to Sondland’s impeachment testimony (Video: 7:57 minutes long.)
- Rep. Michael Waltz: Trump has been transparent since Day 1 (Video: 8:30 minutes long.)
- Bolton returns to Twitter, accuses White House of blocking access to account (Video: 3:58 minutes long.)
- Fiona Hill clashes with Rep. Wenstrup on Ukraine interference in 2016 election (Video: 3:56 minutes long.)
- Energy Secretary Rick Perry responds to Sondland’s testimony (Video: 6:05 minutes long.)
- North Korea defectors: Mothers who have escaped North Korea speak out (Video: 8:31 minutes long.)
- EXCLUSIVE: Giuliani reacts to impeachment inquiry after series of hearings (Video: 14:22 minutes long.)
- Are WE Listening To THEIR SECRET COMMS? (Video: 33:17 minutes long.)
- What You Should Know About Google’s ‘AI Manhattan Project’ (Video: 22:!7 minutes long.)
- Secret Laptop ‘INSURANCE’ File EXPOSES THEM ALL? (Video: 34:14 minutes long.)
- How Do You CONTROL The NARRATIVE? (Video: 26:24 minutes long.)
- The Beginning Of The END? (Video: 35:36 minutes long.)
- Impeachment is A Setup (Video: 9:20 minutes long.)
- Where is David’s Sling? (Video: 31:20 minutes long.)
- U.S. Strategic Command Sent Heavy Bomber Fleet to Europe (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Big Problems : Russia Is Laughing at America’s F-15EX Fighter (Video: 5:32 minutes long.)
- Amazing!! This is the New Upgrade of A-10 Warthog on Steroids: New Weapons and More (Video: 10:51 minutes long.)
- Will President Trump ACTUALLY Testify in the Impeachment Probe? | The News & Why It Matters | Ep 417 (Video: 25 minutes long.)
- Jim Jordan Backs Schiff Into a Corner on Exposing the Whistleblower (Video: 3:58 minutes long.)
- Nunes Lists Questions that Dems, “Whistleblower”, and Media REFUSE to Answer (Video: 8:46 minutes long.)
- Trump Responds to Sondland, Impeachment Hearing: I Told Him ‘I Want No Quid Pro Quo’ (Video: 3:02 minutes long.)
- Rep. Wenstrup on Impeachment Hearings: It’s Time For this ‘Democrat Coup’ to End (Video: 7:18 minutes long.)
- Release the Biden Transcripts! Lindsey Graham Turns the Tables | The News & Why It Matters | Ep 421 (Video: 24:58 minutes long.)
- California Dems Flood Colorado With Cash Ahead of National Popular Vote Referendum
- California Democrats Defeat Anti-Israel Amendments
- 10 shot, 4 dead, as gunman opens fire on family watching football
- Attorney suggests Calif. out to eradicate Christian education
- Denver Business Owner Fined For Not Cleaning Up Feces And Used Drug Needles Left Behind by Homeless Vagrants
- IT’S HAPPENING: Colorado public schools now requiring students to role play child sacrifice “poems” as part of rape training indoctrination
- 4 teens board school bus and attack elementary kids inside
- Teen girl arrested in plot to attack a church in Georgia
- Abrams Ties Low Unemployment in Georgia to People Working ‘Multiple Jobs’
- Chicago Gang Leader Faces Charges of Aiding, Abetting Islamic State (ISIS)
- Chicago: Gang leader accused of trying to aid ISIS, says if anyone insults Muhammad, “his head gotta go”
- Chicago: Muslim convert worked on bomb plans and helped to preserve Islamic State propaganda on social media
- Jussie Smollett Remains Determined to Play the Victim
- Chicago: Man converts to Islam, studies bomb-making, promises jihad massacre “once I get my gun and explosive belt”
- “Kind Of Despicable”: Chicago Rigs Its Red Light Cameras To Rack-Up Millions In Fines
- Mayor Pete’ no moderate on abortion, Electoral College
- Indiana: Democrat Mayor Arrested by FBI in Corruption Probe
- WATCH: Orthodox Jewish Man Beaten and Stabbed in New York
- New York law forces pro-life groups to hire abortion supporters
- Inside the alleged ‘cult’ that has been quietly operating in NY for decades
- NYC: Muslim who murdered 8 people while screaming “Allahu akbar” says “I am following orders of Allah”
- In Pennsylvania, a War on Charter Schools
- Pennsylvania Democrat switches to independent, will caucus with Republicans
- Parents ‘Don’t Know What’s Best’ for Their Children: Texas Teacher Defends Drag Queen Event
- Cocaine-Carrying Texas Dem Turns Himself In
- TX state rep readies bill to protect children
- Democrats delaying USMCA has ‘cost the economy billions of dollars’: Wilbur Ross
- Democrats Push California-Style Gun Control in Aftermath of California Shooting
- After 1 mo., most Dems have given up impeachment hopes
- Democrat Strategy to Extend the Patriot Act Exposes How Both Parties Scheme to Renew the Invasive Data Collection Provisions of the Patriot Act
Israel’s anti-missile (Iron Dome) system in action! Very Impressive!!!
- Israeli President Bemoans that Party Leaders Seem to ‘Want Another Election’
- Netanyahu: Israeli Gov’t Based on Arab Support Would be Historic Disaster
- WATCH: Netanyahu on Ceasefire Concessions: ‘We Committed to Nothing’
- Netanyahu in Emergency Shabbat Call: Gantz Going for Arab-Supported Minority Government
- Netanyahu Aide: Win on Settlements Gives PM ‘Shot in the Arm’ Against Gantz
- Netanyahu: Arab-backed Gov’t will be ‘Celebrated in Tehran, Ramallah’
- Netanyahu Thanks US for Policy Shift on Judea and Samaria
- Netanyahu Fast-tracks Jordan Valley Annexation Bill
- Netanyahu defended as victim of ‘deep state’
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu Charged With Bribery And Fraud In Corruption Probe
- Netanyahu Refuses to Step Down as Prime Minister
- Gantz Fails to Form Coalition, Third Elections Loom
- Gantz Proposes Unity Gov’t Rotation if He Leads it First
- Right-wing Leaders Call to Annex Judea and Samaria
- GREAT NEWS! US Rejects ‘Illegal’ Status of Judea and Samaria Communities
- Liberman Agrees to Speed Up Talks Arab-backed Minority Gov’t
- New Right Leader Says Gap Closing Between Liberman and Religious MKs, Still Time for Right-wing Gov’t
- Dershowitz: Israel’s Justice System is Being ‘Weaponized’ Against Netanyahu
- Ahmed Tibi: We’re Prepared to Go Far to Bring Down Netanyahu
- Israel Concerned that Hamas and Islamic Jihad Warming Ties
- Iron Dome Stops Four Rockets Fired from Syria
- Rabbi Connected to Clintons Lands in Jerusalem to Destroy Israel
- Shaked Praises Netherlands Decision to Cut Palestinian Authority Funding
- Israel Still Paying Money to Palestinians, Palestinians Keep Paying Jihad Terrorists
- Hand of God Returns Syrian Missiles to Fall Upon the Enemies of Israel [WATCH]
- Israelis Demonstrate For and Against Netanyahu Throughout Country
- Netanyahu’s Rival in Likud Party Demands Leadership Contest Within Two Weeks
- Hamas Leader: ‘We Make Rockets from Leftover Israeli Irrigation Pipes’
- WATCH: Mother of Terrorist Expresses Great Pride for His Cutting Off, Displaying Israeli Soldier’s Head
- Massive demonstrations of Gazans calling upon terrorists to bomb innocent Israelis in Tel Aviv
- A drone flew over Masada and captured a breathtaking view
- ‘Ways To Assassinate Leaders’: Islamic State issues guide to killing world leaders – gives 3 ways for jihadis to execute ‘leaders, officials and military commanders’
- Making The Middle East Safe For Iran
- Palestinian Authority, Israeli Left Angry at US Decision in Favor of Settlements
- ISIS urges Muslims to masquerade as journalists to get bombs near to world leaders such as Trump
- Palestinian School System: Graduating With A Full Proficiency In Hate
- Abbas rejected peace deal before US even announced Israel’s legal rights in Judea and Samaria
- “Palestinian” Arab mother defends the murder of innocent Israelis
- Jordan Cancels Interfaith Conference Due to Expected Israeli Participation
- England: WATCH: Death Threats Screamed at Jews in London
- England: Orthodox Jew Runs to Unseat Jeremy Corbyn
- England: British politician refuses to admit “Palestinian Islamic Jihad” is a terrorist group
- England: Labour Election candidate ran secret Facebook group which advises party ‘Holocaust deniers’ how to beat charges of antisemitism
- England: Absurdity Update: British Academic Union Rules Members Can ‘Identify’ As “Black” And “Disabled”
- France: France shuts down 15 mosques linked to jihad-terror in 15 neighborhoods
- Germany: Muslim migrants harass and strike women at bachelorette party
- Germany: German government tells public not to panic over returning Islamic State jihadis who will not be arrested
- Germany: Muslim migrant soldier invents story of Germans kicking him and saying “Only Germans should wear uniform”
- Germany: Muslim migrant who plotted jihad massacre worked in elementary school
- Germany: German Chancellor Angela Merkel Set to Visit Auschwitz for First Time
- Hungary: Muslim migrant turns out to be Islamic State leader, accused of crimes against humanity
- Italy: Muslim migrant torches former riding stables listed as world heritage status from UNESCO in 1997
- Norway: Anti-islamization rally turns violent over Qur’an burning
- Russia: Russian media: 2020 election will cause an American civil war
- Sweden: Iranian Muslim detained on suspicion of crimes against humanity in 1988 mass executions in Iran
- Sweden: Chinese prison camp survivor speaks out about vicious torture, rapes
- Sweden: Muslims chant death threats to Jews at rally in Sweden
- UK: Conservative Party suspends councillor for questioning Islamic supremacism and Sharia
- UK: UK Prime Minister Johnson Vows to Fight Anti-Semitism
- UK: Prinice Andrew’s Full Interview with the BBC about His Friendship with Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell
- UK: Judge attacks “abhorrent” foster parents for serving bacon to children taken from “abusive Muslim household”
- UK: Muslim “Refugee” on Rape of 4-Year-Old: “She Loves It”
- Afghanistan: Sharia-adherent Muslims murder three secular judges after Taliban stop their car
- China: Internal Chinese Documents Reveal How The Country Implemented Its Mass Internment Of Muslims
- China: Chinese Gov Using Facial and Fingerprint Scanning on Christians as They Enter Church
- China: The Real Reason to Panic About China’s Plague Outbreak
- China Has Started World War 3 | General Robert Spalding (Video: 21:42 minutes long.)
- Indonesia: Muslims who built bomb that exploded at police headquarters ran Qur’an study group
- Iran: Tehran: Thousands of protestors chanting “Mullahs must get lost, down with Islamic regime of Iran.”
- Iran: The Iranian people are facing the US “in keeping with the teachings of our religion, the teachings of the Quran”
- Iran: Iran in Flames: US Sanctions Pit People Against Regime
- Iran: Iran in Flames: US Sanctions Pit People Against Regime
- Iran: ANALYSIS: The rise of the Iranian Shiite Crescent continues
- Iran: Video from Iran: Protestors chant “Mullahs must get lost, down with Islamic regime of Iran”
- Iran: Iran Terror Regime Shuts Down Internet As They SLAUGHTER Peaceful Freedom Marchers #IranProtests
- Iran: Day 4: #Iran rocked by MASSIVE PROTESTS as images of Khamenei set on fire and banks burned
- Iran: After Iran Shuts Down Internet, U.S. Provides Ways for Iranians to Communicate During Internet Ban
- Iran: WATCH: Video: Iranian Protesters Pull Down Anti-American Banners
- Iran: Iran’s Senior Leader Vows to Hang Protest Leaders
- Japan: Hong Kong: Following Raging Violence, 600 Students Give Themselves Up to Police While 100 Demonstrators Remain Under Siege
- Japan: ‘They’re Willing to Die’: What an American in Hong Kong Sees
- Japan: Hong Kong Police Lay Siege to University Students (Video: 7:45 minutes long.)
- Pakistan: Former Prime Minister Musharraf says “Osama bin Laden was Pakistan’s hero”
- Pakistan: Muslims go from Muhammad’s birthday celebrations to destroy Christian’s home in arson attack
- Pakistan: The only Christian journalist at Lahore Press Club quits after mental torture for not converting to Islam
- Syria: Russian troops take command of U.S. airbase in northern Syria
- Syria: Israel Destroys Iranian HQ in Syria and Makes Syrian Missile System Go Crazy
- Turkey: Turkish government employs D.C. law firm to gather information on U.S. residents
- Turkey: Turkey’s President Erdogan: “Allah commands us to be violent to the kuffar (non-Muslims)”
- Nigeria: Muslims hack 87-year-old Christian to death by machete and kill another Christian by gunshot
- South Africa: The Minister of Public Works has called for public comment on the controversial Draft Expropriation Bill (Please note the comment period has ended, however, we are still encouraging comments below and will include them in the final presentation. Once you have had your say below, please keep an eye on your email for a call to comment in the final round (Nov/Dec 2019) – which will be the last opportunity for the public to influence an amendment of the constitution.)
- South Africa: The truth and lies about progress in South Africa since 1994
- South Africa: Senior state advocate dies after freak shooting accident
- Canada: Canada votes for antisemitic resolution co-sponsored by North Korea
- Canada: Zionist Group Hosts Pro-IDF Event in Toronto, Defying Violent Threats
- Canada: Watch: Anti-Jewish protesters shout ‘Viva Intifada’ at York University in Toronto
- Cord-Cutting Acceleration (Video: 2:27 minutes long.)
- CAP Memo: Conservatives Do Not Support Another Short-Term, Budget-Busting Spending Bill
- How The Rich Make Their Money | Learn How to Build Your Wealth TODAY! – Kim Kiyosaki (Video: 8:43 minutes long.)
- DEPRESSION, SILVER DEMAND, SDR… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 19:34 minutes long.)
- How This Bill Could Free Workers From Forced Union Representation
- A Pro-Growth Alternative to the Left’s Tax Hike Agenda
- State of Retail: Malls, REITs & Store Closings (Video: 3:22 minutes long.)
- Retail’s 3rd Quarter Rout (Video: 2:11 minutes long.)
- The NY Federal Reserve Bank Refuses to Disclose Which Banks Are Receiving Trillions in ‘Repo’ Cash For At Least Two Years
- These Are the Banks that Own the New York Fed and Its Money Button that Has Reportedly Pumped $3 Trillion into Other Banks in Just 63 Days
- Is Corporate America’s Focus On Profits The Problem With Capitalism? Two Entrepreneurs Respond (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Sprott Money News Weekly Wrap-up – 11.22.19 (Video: 24:16 minutes long.)
- Is Charles Schwab Buying TD Ameritrade? (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- Trade Uncertainty Between the U.S. & China (Video: 1:04 minutes long.)
- “FARMAGEDDON”: TRUMP ANNOUNCES MORE EMERGENCY BAILOUTS AS U.S. FARM DEBT SOARS
- Audio Alert: Renewed Calls for Negative Interest Rates Benefit Gold
- Ted Butler: True Crack-Down On JP Morgan Results In Untold Damage To US Economy, Financial System & Citizens
- Yikes! Trump Fed Nominee Judy Shelton Admits Central Banks Are Currency Manipulators
- ECONOMIST: $15 MINIMUM WAGE HURTS WORKERS
- Yield Curve & Dollar: Why Did The Fed Really Cut Rates 3 Times (Since July)?
- Instability Of Markets Not Nearly As Bad As Instability Of Government Policy
- Harvard Trained Economist: The 7 Laws Of Cycles
- What’s The Real Scam? Silver And Gold…Or Stocks?
- Opinion: Here’s the formula for paying no federal income taxes on $100,000 a year
- Here are some of the business tax credits Congress could approve by year’s end
- Opportunity zones are all sizzle, fizzle and the abuse of good intentions
- Nightly Business Report – November 18, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 19, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 20, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 21, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 22, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Dow Hits 28K (Video: 2:23 minutes long.)
- Active vs. Passive Investing (Video: 2:52 minutes long.)
- Value Stocks Back in Favor (Video: 2:51 minutes long.)
- CRITICAL CONDITION, DOMINOE’S FALLING What’s Hiding Under These Stock Market Highs (Video: 25:55 minutes long.)
- It’s time to buy Uber’s stock, analysts say
- The world’s best-performing stock just became the world’s worst overnight
- The Dow’s Winning Streak Ends With a Whimper
- The Bull Market Could Still End in 2020. Here’s How to Prepare
- Apple, United Airlines, and 14 Other Value Stocks That Could Outpace the Market
- Roku Stock Is in ‘Prime Position’ to Benefit From Internet TV Growth, Analyst Says
- The future of gold may be completely revolutionized (Video: 13:16 minutes long.)
- Here’s Why $5000/oz Is a LOW PRICE For Gold (Video: 18:21 minutes long.)
- Bloomberg’s McGlone says gold price is alive and well, talks bitcoin’s six-month low (Video: 6:57 minutes long.)
- Serbia’s gold buying may mean a lot more than you think (Video: 8:26 minutes long.)
- Why You Should “Follow the Money” on The Yellow (and Silver) Brick Road
- Gold & Silver Update: Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher in 2020
- Silver & Platinum Shout “Get Ready For A Thanksgiving Week Slugfest”
- Harvey Organ: This Gold Scandal Will Take Down The Entire Financial System
- The Next Gold Rush Could Be About To Happen Here
- Is Another Sharp Gold & Silver Down-Leg Imminent?
- Gold Is An Attractive Asset For Today’s Monetary Environment
- More COMEX Gold Data – Craig Hemke
- FOMC Minutes Reveal An Important Shift That’s Key For Gold, Too
- Jim Willie: Gold And Silver Moonshot, Bank Failures
- Econ Data Is Burning, And Gold Technical Analysis For Luddites
- 10 Expert Predict When The Imminent Housing Market Crash & Economic Collapse Will Happen (Video: 14:27 minutes long.)
- Single-Family Home Rents Surge (Video: 2:!6 minutes long.)
- Existing-home sales rebound 1.9% in October as low mortgage rates continue to provide a lift
- Mortgage rates continue to seesaw — and this week they fell
- These 7 Social Security myths just aren’t true, no matter how often you hear them
- A married couple should do this to get the most from Social Security
- I followed the path to FIRE — and learned that early retirement is the wrong goal
- Climate Change: Those 11,000 “scientists” warning about an impending “climate emergency” are just “11,000 random people,” investigation reveals
- Climate Change: NASA finds that Californians’ trash emits far more methane into the atmosphere than cattle ranches… should we ban trash services to solve the global warming problem?
- Climate Crisis: Record warm and record snow in the same day Anchorage: Unprecedented Pink Salmon pre-spawning die-offs: Record-breaking heat Aus: Record rain Mumbai
- Climate Crisis: Earliest cold ever in the warmest year ever: Canada coldest place in the world next week: Cricket ball-sized hail hit the Sunshine Coast as wildfires blaze
- Climate Crisis: Millions of acres canola buried in Canada: New drought hits California: Fears of more flooding in England: More Aus bushfires: Snow in the Arabian Gulf
- Climate Crisis: Now California jumps from record heat to snowfall: Canada’s farmers pushed to the brink: Food prices to rise in the UK as floods ruin crops: Record snow Europe
- Climate Crisis: Aus horror of animals screaming in pain after bushfires: Once in a lifetime heat blast set to hit Aus: 2nd-hottest October and year to date: Worst deforestation in a decade Brazil
- Climate Crisis: Alaska’s cod disappearing due to warm “Blob”: Rare late hurricane forming in the Atlantic: 5,000 dead in a major measles outbreak: Southern Africa’s drought leaving millions hungry
- Fracking triggers “potentially damaging” earthquakes, even in areas away from injection sites
- Electropollution, electrosmog, the new “demon” 5G cell service and the bad biological effects of non-ionizing radiation: A new warning from our friend in Alaska
- A new swarm of strong earthquakes hits Iceland on the Reykjanes ridge roughly 150 miles from the earthquake swarm at the Askja volcano
- Western Australian city Perth records hottest November day ever as the temperature hit 40.4 deg C, (105 deg F) bringing threat of more fires
- “It’s the tip of the iceberg” Thousands of short-tailed shearwaters migrating from Alaska have been washing up on Sydney’s iconic beaches but death rate of Alaskan seabirds is unprecedented
- Volcano watch: Sheveluch volcano eruption ejects ash plume: Sangeang Api volcano explosive activity: Nevados de Chillán volcano ash plume: Sakurajima Volcano ash warning…
- Asteroid Warning: ‘God of Chaos Apophis asteroid may set world back to prehistoric times’
- Two major quakes, a magnitude 6.3 NW of Ozernovskiy, Russia and a magnitude 6.3 SW of Puerto Madero, Mexico bring the November total to12 and the year total to 126
- Waiting for the BIG ONE! With more than 100,000 small to medium aftershocks in Southern California since July experts are wondering when not if the BIG ONE will come
Over the course of a decade where every U.S. corporate giant has bent to the will of LGBT cultural demands, Chick-fil-A has stood strong, cultivating millions of loyal, grateful customers.
But in a stunning reversal, Chick-fil-A has announced that its charitable-giving arm, the Chick-fil-A Foundation, will no longer provide funding for organizations such as the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, reportedly because these Christian groups do not recognize gay “marriage.”
Chick-fil-A has made a business decision that many Christians see as caving in to the demands of LGBT activists.
This petition asks Chick-fil-A to immediately reconsider and reverse this shocking decision!
“There’s no question we know that, as we go into new markets, we need to be clear about who we are,” Chick-fil-A President and Chief Operating Officer Tim Tassopoulos said in an interview with Bisnow published Nov. 18. “There are lots of articles and newscasts about Chick-fil-A, and we thought we needed to be clear about our message.”
States Bisnow: “The new initiative will no longer include donating to organizations like the Salvation Army, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes and the Paul Anderson Youth Home, Chick-fil-A says, all of which sparked criticism in the past from the LGBT community due to the organizations’ stances on homosexuality.”
Conservative commentator Matt Walsh had this to say: “Chick fil A defied the LGBT rage mob for years and only grew in popularity because of it. Now all of a sudden they cave. This is the most pointless and counter productive surrender I’ve ever seen.”
Rod Dreher of The American Conservative said this: “Shame, shame on you, @ChickfilA. You are the 3rd most successful fast food franchise in the US. You had no reason to capitulate. But you did. Yes, shame on the progressive bullies too — yet the greater shame is yours, Chick-fil-A, you cowards.”
Tell Chick-fil-A to immediately reverse its course and stop pandering to homosexual activists, and to continue to fund pro-marriage and pro-family organizations.
Chick-fil-A was founded on Christian principles, as shared publicly by its founder, Truett Cathy, before his death in 2014.
As you probably know, Chick-fil-A has been hounded by LGBTQ activists since 2012 when then CEO Dan Cathy, son of Truett Cathy, made a public statement in support of the biblical definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman. Since that time, these LGBTQ stormtroopers and their cohorts in the media have been after Chick-fil-A.
For the last couple of years, they have been pounding Chick-fil-A over the company’s donations to The Salvation Army, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, and Paul Anderson Youth Home in Georgia. Because these ministries believe what the Bible teaches about human sexuality and marriage, these ministries have been labeled “hate” groups. Therefore, according to LGBTQ groups, Chick-fil-A donates to hate groups.
Now Chick-fil-A has announced it will no longer make donations to these groups. The company says its contracts with the ministries have simply expired, and they’re moving on. Frankly, I don’t buy it. For all practical purposes, it looks like they have caved to the LGBTQ activists and their illegitimate complaints. I hope I’m wrong.
Some very fine Christians have spoken out forcefully against what Chick-fil-A has done. Here is what my friend Gov. Mike Huckabee had to say about this turn of events:
“I’m sure you’ve heard that Chick-fil-A has fully surrendered to the very leftist anti-Christian hate groups. In August 2012, I asked to help promote Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day. It was an incredible display of quiet, loving support and record sales. I now regret that I did it and that I invited your participation. Sad day. I wonder how long before they go ahead and open on Sundays?”
State legislators are starting to respond to the national outcry over the case of James Younger, a 7-year-old boy from Texas, whose mother seemed fully intent on facilitating the ‘gender-transition’ of him into a girl, despite the pleadings of his father.
Fortunately, the family court in Dallas did not allow James’ mother complete control over James’ medical treatment.
But, laws are clearly needed to prevent children from being ‘transitioned’ by their parents, or, indeed, from referring themselves for such permanent, life-altering treatment.
Thankfully, legislators in three states – Georgia, Kentucky, and Texas – have proposed legislation that would prevent medical ‘gender transitions’ for minors, by banning puberty blockers for their treatment.
Please SIGN this petition, which supports legal moves to prevent the ‘gender-transitioning’ of minors at a state and federal level.
- In Georgia, State Representative Ginny Ehrhart (R- Powder Springs) is drafting a bill that would make it a felony for providers to facilitate a medical ‘transition.’ Providers that prescribed puberty-blockers, cross-sex hormones, or other medical ‘transition’ medication would be charged with a felony.
- In Kentucky, Savannah Maddox (R- ) began drafting a bill to prevent medical ‘transitions’ on October 25th, according to her Facebook post, the day after Judge Cooks issued her ruling on the James Younger case. Maddox’s bill would “protect children under the age of 18 from gender reassignment surgery or from receiving drug treatments designed to alter their natal gender.”
- In Texas, Matt Krause, a Republican from Fort Worth, Texas, announced via Twitter that he would introduce legislation to prohibit the use of puberty blockers for children under 18.
- And, at the Federal level, this petition asks U.S. Attorney General, William Barr, to make enforce federal laws against so-called ‘off-label’ use of puberty-blockers. One of the ‘off-label’ uses is for ‘gender-transitioning’.
Puberty blockers are powerful drugs which have some legitimate medical uses, especially in delaying the onset of puberty for children of a very young age.
But, these drugs were not designed to facilitate gender dysphoric adults or children in ‘gender transitioning’ from one sex to the other.
For children, the off-label use of puberty blockers presents many potential medical and psychological side effects which are not in the child’s best interest.
And, as minors are not capable of giving meaningful consent to such life-changing medical interventions, the state must ensure that neither they, nor their parents, can start down a path fraught with many dangerous and, often, irreversible physical, social and moral side effects.
- Bullán Stones Still Hold Secrets That Have Been Mostly Lost to Time! (Video: 11:23 minutes long.)
- The Famine Stela Appears to Reveal Ancient Construction Techniques – Mystery Inscriptions! (Video: 9 minutes long.)
- From Old Maps to Recent Discoveries, the History of Antarctica is Slowly Being Tied Together (Video: 11:43 minutes long.)
- Most Strangest Archaeology Discoveries EVER Made…No One Can Explain These 4 Objects! (Video: 11:26 minutes long.)
- Ancient Pyramid Cities of Peru… Have Scientists Worked Out Why They Were Abandoned? (Video: 14:52 minutes long.)
- The Mystery of Rosslynn Chapel (Video: 8:07 minutes long.)
- Sicily: Where Cultures and Histories Converge and Giants Roam
- Ecuadorian Infants Discovered Wearing Child Skull ‘Helmets’
- The Doorways of Solomon’s Temple
- Who Is the Queen of Sheba in the Bible?
- ‘Fire and Brimstone’ that Destroyed Biblical Sodom Matches Findings of Cosmic Catastrophe 3,700 Years Ago
- A lost temple – new findings might shatter Biblical archaeology paradigm
- Forgotten For 150 Years, The Williamson Tunnels Still Hold More Questions Than Answers! (Video: 13:49 minutes long.)
- The forgotten relics of the Great Pyramid: The Dixon Relics – A Mystery within reach! (Video: 15:50 minutes long.)
- Russian scientists uncover Noah’s floodwater at bottom of deepest hole on Earth
- Governors Green | Time Team (Medieval Archeology Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:01 minutes long.)
- Women Spies In World War II | Secrets of War (WWII Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 50:48 minutes long.)
- Evolution of War Plan Orange (History and Mythology) (Video: 44:20 minutes long.)
- Bizarre Accounts of Creatures That Shouldn’t Exist, But Do! (Video: 10:37 minutes long.)
- The Epic Battle of Esau & Jacob (Video: 55:24 minutes long.)
- How To Use PERSI To Improve Your Genealogy Research
- New Free Historical Records on FamilySearch: Week of 18 November 2019
- Ancestry Uses Artificial Intelligence to Sift Through Hundreds of Thousands of Obituaries
- New Historical Records Added in the First Half of November 2019 on MyHeritage
- Arolsen Archives Offers an Online Database of Information about the Victims of Nazi Persecution
- Have You Claimed the Most Valuable Asset your Ancestors Passed Down to You?
- 10 Best Genealogy Mobile Apps
- 8 Tips for Finding Ancestors Prior to 1850
- Analyzing DNA Matches Using Mirror Trees
- Find Your Ancestor in a Week with a 7-Day Research Plan
- Understanding Prussian History to Help Locate Ancestors
- We’re Losing Generations of Family History Because We Don’t Share Our Stories
- Is Everyone a Descendant of Royalty? (Video: 14:49 minutes long.)
- New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday
- Herbal Medicines and Nutrients for Sickle Cell Anemia
- What’s Better: Whole Eggs or Egg Whites? (Video: 5:27 minutes long.)
- Eating organic fruit leads to lowers levels of pesticide contamination in children and pregnant women
- Nurse Beats A-Fib Without Meds! (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- Chemist: The Shocking Truth About Aspirin (Video: 8:16 minutes long.)
- “Surprising” new insights into link between gut microbiome and aging
- Special immune cells found in people aged 110+ are rare in the young
- These fast food chains get an ‘F’ for antibiotics use in beef supply
- If you could erase the worst memory of your life, would you? Scientists are working on a pill for that
- WATCH: Israeli Breakthrough Can Tell Virus from Bacteria
- Walnuts Reduce Blood Pressure
- Inflammation linked with Alzheimer’s, reduced cognition and brain fog
- Smart contacts: The future of the wearable you won’t even see
- Breaking news: Organic milk scandal exposed, consumers beware
- How chronic fatigue is caused by unhealthy liver function
- Brain problems linked to eating any food with trans fats, study reveals
- Doctors Have Officially Frozen And Reanimated A Human Being For The First Time
- 4 Super HEALTHY Breakfast Recipes & Smoothies w/ Thomas Delauer (Video: 35:05 minutes long.)
- Cooking Keto Breakfast Recipes from our Aldi Grocery Haul – Part 2 with FlavCity (Video: 30:47 minutes long.)
- Grocery Shopping 101 | How to Shop Healthy (Video: 17:43 minutes long.)
- Dual Nature of Ketones- So Much More than Fat Loss (Video: 9:52 minutes long.)
- Best Healthy Fat Sources- (You May Be Surprised…) (Video: 11:19 minutes long.)
- SWITCH YOUR BRAIN TO IDLE IN 60 SECONDS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:55 minutes long.)
- THE RIGHT AND WRONG SLEEPING POSTURES – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:56 minutes long.)
- ONE SPECIAL TRICK TO HELP YOU POOP EASIER – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:12 minutes long.)
- HOLDING A SPOON IN YOUR MOUTH CAN HELP YOUR HEART – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:42 minutes long.)
- How to Rid a Butt Cramp on Keto (Video: 3:32 minutes long.)
- From 315 lbs (143 kg) to 138 lbs (63 kg) Using Keto and Intermittent Fasting: AMAZING! (Video: 20:05 minutes long.)
- The 7 Reasons for a Chronic Cough (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- Why Do You Get Acne During Your Period (Menstruation) (Video: 4:32 minutes long.)
- Molybdenum for Better Detoxification (Video: 3:45 minutes long.)
- How Much of Your Disease and Health is Genetic? (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- Why You Can Not Kill a Virus (Video: 5:27 minutes long.)
- How to Determine Your Recovery Level (Video: 6:49 minutes long.)
- You ARE Eating When You Are Fasting (Video: 3:51 minutes long.)
- Is Keto (Low Carb) Really Safe for the Thyroid? (Video: 3:31 minutes long.)
- Why Lemon Juice is Both Good and Bad for Arthritis? (Video: 3:34 minutes long.)
- The Biggest Weight Loss Trap HEALTHY SNACKS (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Hormones Out of Balance….This is Why! (Video: 13:22 minutes long.)
- How to Get Your Thyroid to Work Correctly (Video: 6:40 minutes long.)
- The Overlooked Mineral That Could Save You From Diabetes
- Oolong Tea Raises Metabolism Supporting Health Goals
- Melatonin Has Anti-Inflammatory and Metabolic Effects
- The Most Dangerous Over-the-Counter Medication?
- Pesticides Found in 84% of Fruit
- Are These Healthy Foods Silently Beating Up Your Body?
- This Is Why so Many Health Recommendations Are ‘Bunk’
- Dentists Are Breaking Toxic Mercury Laws
- Why Radiologists Hide This Poison From You
- Antibacterial Cleaners Increase Molds
- Fish Harvest Down 90% After Pesticide Use
- Natural Way to Help Halt Disease-Causing Microorganisms
- Skyrocketing Price for This Lifesaver Can Have Fatal Results
- How Exercise Affects Disease Prevention and Prognosis
- Banned for Years, This Is Why You Should Wear It
- Rare Syndrome Can Make You Drunk, Without Drinking
- Avocados are real superfoods with plenty of health benefits
- These 3 Vitamins May Stop Brain Loss And Prevent Alzheimer’s Disease
- Boost your magnesium intake naturally by eating these 10 nuts and seeds
- Improve the health of your thyroid with ashwagandha
- Trouble Sleeping Try These 5 Best Essential Oils for Sleep
- US govt. suppressing herb that can protect your liver from alcohol damage
- The science behind home remedies: Is a saltwater gargle effective against sore throats and mouth pain?
- How to Cook Your Vegetables for the Biggest Health Benefits
- Incredible study reveals polyphenols in blueberries increase physical activity and reduce body weight gain in animal subjects
- What Is Manuka Honey and Why Is It So Good for You
- Bottoms up: The 5 health benefits of ginger water, a natural anti-inflammatory drink
- Progressives now claim you’re “anti-science” if you don’t support the chemical castration of children with toxic pharmaceuticals… suddenly LGBT is pro Big Pharma?
- 6 Home Remedies That Have Survived The Test Of Time
- The health benefits of eating seaweed: 8 Reasons to eat the most nutritious vegetable in the world
- WiFi and EMF exposure causes DNA damage through peroxynitrite production in the body; antioxidants can shield the body from chemical oxidation
- Uncovering the dangers of vegetable oil: What are better alternatives?
- Put your phone away: Late-night smartphone use linked to sleep disorders and increased risk of serious health problems
- Eating eggs and other sources of dietary cholesterol not linked to risk of stroke, according to study
- Everything You Need To Know About The Keto Diet | Dr. Nick Z (Video: 24:49 minutes long.)
- Foods for Strong Bones and Joints (Video: 6:42 minutes long.)
- Early Symptoms of HIV: in Women (Video: 6:09 minutes long.)
- The Benefits of Forgiveness and How Negativity Causes Cancer
- Magnesium Deficiency as a Cause and Essential Treatment for Cancer
- Anal cancer cases related to HPV on the rise in the U.S.
- 12 Science-backed reasons to say “No” to the Gardasil vaccine
- Bombshell: After finding of hundreds of cancer genes in MMR vaccines, FDA researcher admits viral cells in vaccines may “activate” genes and spread more disease
- Simple Slow-Cooked Korean Beef Soft Tacos
- Pesto-Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Dad’s Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
- Baked Penne with Kale and Zucchini
- Skip the Canned Stuff: 7 Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipes
- 5 Easy Homemade Protein Bar Recipes
- Instant Pot® Green Bean Casserole
- Easy and Tasty Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Healthier Mediterranean Tuna Salad
- Tahini Spinach
- Butterscotch Cheesecake Bars
- Banana Oat Bread Pudding
- Pumpkin Swirl Brownies
- Chocolate Eclair Cake
- Lemon Cookies from Scratch
- Thought-controlled weapons: DARPA funds 6 organizations in a bid to develop brain-machine interfaces for soldiers
- This simple test tells you if you’re a mind slave under false authority
- Chemtrails 101: The Military and Geoengineering Agenda
- Globalists Are Openly Admitting To Their Population Control Agenda
- The Truth Is The Military Has Been Researching “Anti-Gravity” For Nearly 70 Years
- Pro-Life Activist Will Appeal Planned Parenthood Undercover Video Verdict
- 1 Year After Sex Change, This Teen Regrets His ‘Frankenstein Hack Job
- How Big Government Hurts Women (Video: 5:39 minutes long.)
- Microsoft to Investigate Israeli Facial Recognition Firm for Monitoring Palestinians
- Pro-life videographer to appeal ruling favoring abortion giant
- Genetically engineered babies ‘within two years’ as scientists make breakthrough
- The US has about one million same-sex households
- Son of Holocaust Survivors Warns of a Eugenics Comeback: Real Risk from China is Genetic Engineering, Not Trade War
- Sometimes You Outgrow People (Surround Yourself With The Right People) (Video: 6:25 minutes long.)
- Children On The Front Lines: 10 Terrifying Examples Of LGBT Indoctrination
- The Islamic States Of America: One Nation Under Allah
- 63% Support Religious Freedom at Work, Survey Finds
- Pro-Trans Advertising Doesn’t Reflect Most of America
- Unmasking Wikipedia’s Antisemitic, Pro-Jihad Editors
- CHINA NAGULAT! US Navy’s Improved Littoral Combat Warships can take out all Chinese Navy Warships! (Video: 10:05 minutes long.)
- The Elite Controllers Fear The Individual And Individual Intelligence
- What Happens To Children Who Gender Transition And Then Change Their Mind?
- Social Media-Google: Google exposed as the Big Tech propaganda branch of Big Pharma and the deadly vaccine industry
- Social Media-Google: Racketeering: Google is a drug company that uses its platform to smear and silence its competitors in natural health
- Social Media-Google: Google caught in the act of sweeping the private health records of millions of Americans across 21 states
- Social Media-Facebook: Yes, Facebook is watching you through your phone and computer cameras without your permission
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube is planning to delete all accounts that aren’t “commercially viable” starting December 10
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube now banning doctors for daring to question transgenderism… Trannies the new “untouchables” who can never be questioned
- What Is Coming Is No Longer Coming, It Is Already Here! This “HOMELAND” Defender Tells Amerika How to Survive In the New Reality
- 8 Old West Cowboy Recipes
- What Cowboys Built And Did Around The House To Be Self-Sufficient
- The Biggest Mistakes You Can Make In A Blackout – Field Report From Venezuela
- No Power? No Problem! Methods for Home Security When the Grid is Gone
- 1 of the Top 3 pieces of “Kit” every Prepsteader should carry! (Video: 6:53 minutes long.)
- Survival Items Lewis and Clark Had with Them on Their Two-Year Journey
- 8 Items You Need To Bring if You Need To Leave In 10 Minutes
- MT High School Christian Club Under Fire for Biblical Faith
- Ban on Christian prayer at high school football game reversed by 11th Circuit
- 5 excuses education radicals use to corrupt your children in school
- School board votes to let males who claim to be female use girls’ locker room
- High School Forces Girls to Share Locker Room with Biological Man (Video: 3:09 minutes long.)
- Here’s How to Monitor Your Data Usage
- Product Tip Tuesday: Discover Who Your Files Are Shared With
- Attackers Using WhatsApp MP4 Video Files Vulnerability Can Remotely Execute Code
- Here’s How to Save Money on Printing Costs
- Why You Shouldn’t Use Your Web Browser’s Password Manager
- Verizon’s 5G Coverage Maps Are Here, and They’re Sparse
- PayMyTab Data Leak Exposes Personal Information Belonging to Mobile Diners
- Microsoft Is Bringing Gmail, Google Drive, and Calendar to Outlook.com
- Here’s How Microsoft Is Looking to Make Search Smarter and More Natural
- How DNS Over HTTPS (DoH) Will Boost Privacy Online
- Geekly Update – 21 November 2019
- How Hackable is Your Password?
- Android Flaw Lets Rogue Apps Take Photos, Record Video Even If Your Phone Is Locked
- Popular Android Apps Are Shipping With Outdated Bug-ridden Software
- Microsoft Office: Fully Functional To-do List in Excel (Part-1) (Video: 15 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Fully Functional To-do List in Excel (Part-2) (Video: 11:04 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Fully Functional To-do List in Excel (Part-3) (Video: 13:06 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Fully Functional To-do List in Excel (Part-4) (Video: 12:10 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: 14+ Secret Excel Tips (Hidden in Plain Sight) (Video: 20:57 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 1909: 7 Oddities, Quirks and Inconsistencies
- Windows: Windows 10 Major “November Update” – Biggest Changes (2019) (Video: 7:15 minutes long.)
- Pachamama and Child Sacrifice
- Human sacrifice Full Documentary Films (Video: 43:47 minutes long.)
- ‘I could see the demons‘: An exorcism in Arkansas
- Exorcists call for day of reparation after Pachamama rituals
- The World Against Israel: 154 Nations Reject Israel’s Connection To Temple Mount
- IS THE U.S. CONSTITUTION A CHRISTIAN DOCUMENT? A Survey on the Public Perception of the U.S. Constitution.
- Woman Sold for Drugs, Sex Trafficked Shares Miraculous Story of God’s Redemption
- This Shocking Prophetic Practice Needs to Stop Right Now
- Anglican Church of Canada may cease to exist by 2040
- Pope Francis meets with lesbian activist who backs ban on ‘conversion’ therapy
- Pope Meets With Muslim Leader, Rabbi Says “Esau Sending Ishmael to Complete the Holocaust”
- God Is Not The Only One Listening To Your Prayers (Video: 11:22 minutes long.)
- Rabbi: Secret War Being Waged Against Christians and Jews in America
- Iraqi Kurds turn to Zoroastrianism as faith, identity entwine
That blows Leviathan outta the water!
September 28, 2019
Isaiah 55 & 56 Acts 7
Our Prophet and eternal Sibling-in-Yeshua is telling us about this akh-ar-one’ [H314 terminal] generation, as Isaiah says:
Isaiah 55:1 [speaking for our Messiah] Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
Isaiah 55:2 Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto ME, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
Isaiah 55:3 Incline your ear, and come unto ME: hear, and your soul shall live; and I will make an everlasting covenant with you, even the sure mercies of David.
And our Prophet Isaiah continues by speaking for our FATHER which art in Heaven:
Isaiah 56:1 Thus saith YHVH, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for MY Salvation [H3444 YESH-OO’-AW] is near to come, and MY righteousness to be revealed.
Isaiah 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.
Isaiah 56:3 Neither let the son of the stranger [this is me!], that hath joined himself to the LORD [H3068 YeHoVaH], speak, saying, YeHoVaH hath utterly separated me from HIS people [do NOT say that! This IS our Heavenly Father speaking to me and I hope you!!]: ….
About two weeks ago, we read:
Isaiah 27:1 In thatH1931 dayH3117 the LORD[H3068 YeHoVaH] with HIS soreH7186 and greatH1419 and strongH2389 swordH2719 [see Revelation 1:16*] shall punishH6485 H5921 leviathanH3882 the piercingH1281 serpent,H5175 even leviathanH3882 that crookedH6129 serpent;H5175 and HE [our Salvation, our YESH-OO’-AW] shall slayH2026 (H853) the dragonH8577 thatH834 is in the sea.H3220 [sea and waters often refers to wayward nations.]
*Revelation 1:16 AndG2532 HE [our Salvation, our YESH-OO’-AW] hadG2192 inG1722 HISG848 rightG1188 handG5495 sevenG2033 stars:G792 andG2532 out ofG1537 HISG848 mouthG4750 wentG1607 a sharpG3691 twoedgedG1366 sword:G4501 andG2532 HISG848 countenanceG3799 was asG5613 theG3588 sunG2246 shinethG5316 inG1722 HISG848 strength.G1411
And as I turn the pages forward, past the ascension of our risen Messiah/Mashiyach, to another eternal Sibling in Yeshua ha Mashiyach, Jesus the Christ who is being stoned to death for honoring the entire Holy Bible, we have Stephen giving us the whole enchilada from Abraham — the first “Hebrew = one who crosses over” — to you and me who have received the Instructions of GOD, as Stephen is saying to you and me:
Acts 7:53 Who have received the law [Torah, the writings of Moses AND the writings of the very FINGER OF GOD!] by the disposition of angels, and [how many of us?] have not kept it.
Thank YOU, Father, for YOUR patience with the likes of us!
ken… todah = yes… thank YOU… Abba Papa
P.S. As the crosshairs of a scope are an add-on accessory for a hunting rifle — not the “canon” itself; but, the “scope” gives us an advantage for seeing and hitting the target. So is the book of Jasher. It is not considered a part of our canon of Scriptures even though the book of Jasher is mentioned in Joshua 10:13 and Second Samuel 1:18. The book of Jasher, whether “inspired” or not, gives amazing tint and hue to the pictures painted in our Holy Bible, via the aleph-bet given to Joseph by YHVH! It tells us that Noah was still alive when Abram was born and that when Abram was about ten years old that Abram (later called Abraham) went and lived with Noah who taught Abraham about our ELohim. The account of how Abraham convinced his Dad, Terah, that Terah’s idols were false gods IS A HOOT! :o)) When I read it — I laughed right out LOUD! :o))) And, we are given insight into how Joseph communicated with all the buyers, of ALL nations, who came to Egypt for food during the GIANT 7 year FAMINE (Jasher XLIX). We take language for granted. The technology of 22 Hebrew letters (of which our 26 are derived), by which the ENTIRE HOLY SCRIPTURES were written (rather than the hundreds, even thousands, of esoteric hieroglyphics, of the Pagan world) makes it possible for even children to read the instructions of ALMIGHTY GOD, if only we would put them on the door posts of our houses, as HE told us to do, and to think on these WORDS when we arise, throughout our entire day, until we go back to sleep at night. Yes… and If I may loosely quote Mark Twain: “He who does not read (the Bible) is no better than he who cannot read (the Bible)!
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
- Nibiru Expert: Recent Plague of Asteroids, Earthquakes: “Celestial Shake and Bake” Before Messiah
- NASA Warns 1,115-Foot Killer Asteroid Can Hit Earth In 2024
- Will Artificial Intelligence Create Pathway To The Antichrist?
- Nibiru Expert: Recent Plague of Asteroids, Earthquakes: “Celestial Shake and Bake” Before Messiah
Our Covenant, Part 4
We continue today with the unfolding of the concept of Covenant as it expanded in the life of Abraham and Sarah.
How would you like to have been in Abraham’s place? You cut a covenant with Almighty God, but the cut and mark in your flesh is in a place where you can’t show it to the public. God was doing something unique.
The mark of His covenant with Abraham — a covenant which specified that “I will make thee exceed fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee. And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.” — would be with his reproductive organ for the seed that would come forth thereafter.
Notice that Ishmael had come forth out of uncircumcised flesh. Abraham’s natural reaction as a father to God’s Word is, “Oh that Ishmael might live before thee.” (Genesis 17:18, KJV)
The Hebrew context actually reads, “Oh that Ishmael might be revived or restored to you [under this covenant] (my addition).” (RAC Translation & Amplification)
But God’s response makes clear that He isn’t having any part of the flesh incorporated into a covenant race of people. Ishmael was born of flesh, out of an attempt on Sarai’s part to help God accomplish His Word.
It’s not a wonder that God changed Sarai’s name from “Dominative” to “Noble Woman.” “Dominative” in this context is manipulative and acting out of unbelief. Unbelief, and the product of unbelief, will NEVER inherit under God’s covenant.
Thus, the Lord speaks to Abraham and answers, “My covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year.”
“Dominative” does not get to bear seed under the covenant. “Noble Woman” (a woman of nobility, honor, and integrity) WILL bear seed. God’s covenant is VERY specific!
Covenant — from God’s perspective — is always based in faith, in believing that God cannot lie, in believing that no matter how unsupportable God’s Word to us may be from a natural, historical, medical or scientific perspective, when He declares His Word and heart’s desire and purpose to us, the very act of His speaking that Word sets in motion the creative force to bring it about.
When we speak unbelief concerning the Word of God, when we speak doubt, when we speak fear — and then act according to that unbelief, doubt or fear — we don’t cancel out God’s covenant; we cancel out our receiving what God has spoken. In the first part of this discussion last week, I said that God created Adam and Eve in His image and likeness and imbued them with the same creative powers of speech that He had.
The creative power of our speech is a spiritual law that runs throughout Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. We may not speak worlds into existence in the same way that God did, but we have the ability to speak life or death. We don’t speak worlds into existence in a natural realm although we were originally created with that ability.
The Scripture does not specifically say so, but there is no other conclusion that one can draw. Adam and Eve certainly had that power prior to the fall. They didn’t lose their power of creative speech with the fall, but they lost the place of agreement with the Lord that would have empowered such creative force had God so quickened them.
We have the ability to create abundance and prosperous living by the words of our mouth. We have the power to create and to enact anything that has ever been written in God’s Word — so long as we do so in concert and in agreement with Him. It is a covenant ability.
We also have the capacity to destroy for ourselves the receiving of anything God has promised. When we speak doubt, fear, or unbelief concerning some promise that God has spoken, God’s Word does not return to Him void: it returns to us void because we destroy our own personal environment, our own success, our own life, our own financial prosperity by the words of our mouth.
For God’s covenant to work in our lives absolutely, unequivocally requires the same faith that Abraham exercised when he believed God in the face of the naturally, physically, historically, medically and scientifically impossible. We become the seed of Abraham according to God’s Word by virtue of believing the Word that comes forth from the Lord despite how we might consider it in the natural.
Covenant is not one-sided. It requires the total agreement and commitment of both parties. Thus, if God promises something to us within the framework of His covenanted Word, it comes forth from His mouth as surely as if He were standing in front of us physically and speaking it. For us to be covenant-partners requires that we not only believe God, but that we speak our agreement with what God has said, and then act accordingly.
To mouth our agreement with what the Lord says to us, and then act contrarily is to negate the words that come forth from our mouth. Covenant always begins with speaking. Because God’s covenant with Abraham was an eternal covenant, it was made on behalf of, and with, all that seed of Abraham that came forth by faith. We either empower or cancel the effectiveness of God’s covenant in our lives by the words which come forth by faith or by unbelief.
There is another aspect of covenant that I want to cover in the next few weeks, and that is the force of covenant. Let’s begin that part of this discussion today. Watch.
I said earlier that covenant is not one-sided. It requires the total agreement and commitment of both parties. Thus, if God promises something to us within the framework of His covenanted Word, it comes forth from His mouth as surely as if He were standing in front of us physically and speaking it. For us to be covenant-partners requires that we not only believe God, but that we speak our agreement with what God has said, and then act accordingly.
But there is an aspect of covenant I don’t think I’ve ever heard discussed in any church or fellowship. It is based in a Hebrew word that really has no direct translation into English. That word is ãñ•ç• kheseed with the “k” sound almost silent. Strong’s Concordance is literally all over the map with the word, and without explaining why, gives totally divergent meanings.
Gesenius, in his Hebrew-Chaldee Lexicon explains the word like this in its primary applications: to love with intense desire; to show oneself gracious; zeal (towards anyone); ardor; kindness; benevolence; the grace, favor and mercy of God; tender mercies; lovingkindness.
Depending on context, this word does have some opposite uses, but these uses are limited in Scripture and always occur with appropriate diacritical (breathing) marks. Because those uses are peripheral to our study, I won’t try to get into them other than to say that they always occur with antiphrasis — that is, set within the context of communicating a negative article.
ãñ•ç• kheseed, therefore, is the closest Hebrew word to the Greek agape in usage and meaning. Appearing most frequently — actually, almost entirely — within the context of covenant, it gives us a picture of the kind of relationship the Lord had with Abraham, and the extravagant nature of what the Lord was establishing.
ãñ•ç• kheseed draws a picture of an almost intense rivalry in which covenant partners seek to meet each other’s needs, go out of their way to defend, uphold and care for, and to display a sense of mercy and lovingkindness that knows no bounds even in the face of dispute or disagreement.
In our first discussion on covenant, we talked about the fact that one of the first events to occur during the covenant ceremony was the exchange of cloaks or outer coverings. It symbolized the giving of all that a person was, making all that he had available to his covenant partner: his wealth, the resources of his household, the intervention of his family in time of need or distress, and his personal guarantee or oath upon which the covenant hung.
Consider how the Lord showed His cloak during the covenant ceremony. Abraham is put into a deep sleep as the Lord shows up to pass between the halved animals and stand in the blood. The KJV puts it that “when the sun went down, and it was dark, behold a smoking furnace, and a burning lamp that passed between those pieces.“
That’s somewhat obscure in the way it gets translated, but the word translated “smoking” is the same word that gets used in some instances for cloud or vapor. Remember the cloud or pillar of smoke that stood guard for Israel when the armies of Pharaoh came after them? Now do you have the picture? It is metaphoric of the covering, the defense of the Lord on behalf of His covenant people.
ãñ•ç• kheseed is the core of covenant. It describes what we could call an “alter ego.” Let me explain.
When a person is in a covenant relationship, their covenant partner virtually becomes their alter ego, their “other self.” I might liken it to a description that folks used to use in referring to Dwain McKenzie and me during our Long Beach Christian Center days. We were so linked to each other in relationship and companionship that even when folks only saw one of us, they saw the other. We were frequently referred to as “the Bobbsey twins” (a reference to two nearly identical twins in the famous children’s book).
The situation developed to the place where when we were in Barrow (we ministered together there years before we were at Long Beach Christian Center), people would see me walking down the street and wave at me with a shout of “Hi, Dwain.” He experienced the virtually identical thing when folks would say to him, “Hi, Regner, Hi, Betty June.” (Betty June — since gone to be with the Lord — was his wife at that time).
You’ve got to know how strong this identity thing was when my father returned from a boat trip along the arctic coast where he had been ministering in some villages and summer campsites and saw Dwain coming to meet him on the beach. His first and immediate reaction was, “Well, Regner, what are you doing here?” Funny thing. I was in Nome at the time, and that’s a long ways from Barrow.
Anyway, you get the idea.
Within the framework of covenant, kheseed describes a condition in which each other’s blood flows in each other’s veins: so deep is the sense of caring and covering for each other.
Are you beginning to understand my early comments about how the whole concept of covenant has been so diluted and watered down throughout the centuries that we’ve lost the true sense of it? Now maybe you can begin to get a grasp on the New Testament (Covenant) and the use of the word, agape, as the descriptor by which the Lord commands relationship.
Covenant relationships defined the character and nature of those in covenant with each other. So deep was the sense of responsibility and concern for each other that they would gladly die for one another if the situation so demanded. It transferred over to the family members within that covenant so that each party to the covenant, their wives, children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren — and even aunts, uncles and cousins — all became identified with each other.
The entire Old Testament — the word “testament” all by itself scarcely conveys the whole picture — is a picture of God’s covenant — His first covenant — with Abraham and his descendants. Everything framed in the Old Testament is described within the structure of covenant relationship.
I want to pick this up next week to show you just how much of what we have read — and understood poorly — throughout both Old and New Testaments is specifically framed within covenant relationship, and how significant the promises of covenant are in our walk with the Lord.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Who Is Jesus? Part II
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
In Part I of our article, “Who Is Jesus?,” the question was asked, “Why was it necessary for God to assume human form and flesh in order to effect redemption?”
It is important to keep in mind that the Bible is primarily a Hebrew document and that Jesus, as Yeshuat Elohim, in the flesh, was born into and a product of Hebrew thought and teachings. In Part II, we want to note the difference in Hebrew thought between one’s having his part in the Olam Haba, the world to come, i.e., going to heaven, and in being saved. According to Jewish thought and teachings, the righteous of all nations would have their part in the Olam Haba, i.e., heaven, according to the covenant God made with Noah. This covenant consists of seven basic laws.
To the Gentiles who were not prepared to enter the fold of Judaism, a moral code, known as the seven commandments of the sons of Noah, was offered. It consisted of the precepts: “The practice of equity, prohibitions against blaspheming the Name, idolatry, immorality, bloodshed, robbery, and devouring a limb torn from a live animal” (Sanhedrin 56a). By righteous conduct, based upon these fundamental laws, they would earn the divine approval (Everyman’s Talmud, page 65).
Having one’s part in the world to come – getting to go to heaven – and being saved are not one and the same thing.
Back to our question: Why did Jesus come? What did God accomplish as Yeshuat Elohim, the second Adam?” What does it mean to be “saved”?
What about Adam? Adam, damut, and Adamah all are from the same Hebrew root, DMH or DMY. In Hebrew, every word has a root from which it derives its meaning. Every word that shares the same root in common shares something of the meaning of the common root. “The Lord God formed Adam from the afar of the Adama and He breathed into his nostrils that portion of Himself, and man became a thing alive.” Adam, damut, and Adamah share the root dam. In Hebrew, dam is blood. Dictionaries usually show the definition of Adam as “red earth,” sometimes as “red man.” How do we derive “red”? Note the word Edom. The Edomites were descendants of Esau and were called Edomites because Esau not only had reddish skin but sold his birthright for a bowl of pottage, or lentil soup, which is reddish in color. In Hebrew, lipstick is Aduma because it is also red. All are from the same Hebrew root, meaning red as in blood. As for Adam, the first letter, the Hebrew letter aleph, is frequently used as an abbreviation for Elohim, as it is the first Hebrew letter in the word Elohim. We can see then that Adam could be translated as the blood of God. Damut means likeness, or in this instance, an exact duplication in kind. When God created Adam in His damut, he made Adam exactly what He was. As such, Adam was neither male nor female, but both. That is why later, God caused a deep sleep to come upon Adam and took one of Adam’s tzela’ot, here meaning side, but in other parts of the biblical text translated as cell, or cage. Never is it translated as rib. Interestingly, this was all written long before we ever knew that each cell in the human body contains all the necessary ingredients to make an exact duplication of us in kind. We call all such clones. All God would have needed was one single cell. He could have emphasized on the one hand the masculine and on the other the feminine. The two would have been equal to one another as well as equal to God. That is established further in Genesis when God said, “For this cause shall a man leave his mother and father and the two be glued, (Hebrew = DBK) back together so that the two, the male aspect and the female aspect, can again become one so as to be on this earth the reflection of the totality of all that God is.” In Jewish literature, i.e., the Talmud, as well as many other writings, the unmarried man, or person, is not considered as a whole person. Only in the bonds of matrimony can the two, the male and female aspects of deity, be joined together in oneness to be the reflection of the totality of all that God is here on this earth.
“And the Lord God, YHWH Elohim, formed Adam from afar, dust, or minute particle.” Afar can mean a minute particle of something. Again, this was written before we knew that all matter was formed out of minute particles that we call atoms. “And the Lord God formed Adam from the minute particles of the Adamah.” Adamah, often translated “dust,” can be seen as composed of the root dam; the aleph for elohim at the beginning and, the He, for YHWH, at the end. Perhaps a better reading for Gen 2:7 would be “and YHWH Elohim (the covenant/creative diety) formed Adam from the minute particles of the totality of all that God is, and breathed into his nostrils that portion of himself and Adam became a thing just like God.”
However, something happened. That Godness was corrupted by Adam’s sin. When Adam sinned something must have happened to the blood, that which had come to man from God, for now it becomes an immutable law that “the soul that sinneth, it shall surely die.” When does death come? Only when the life-giving blood ceases to flow through the veins to nourish the tissues and carry off waste products. “Life is in the blood.” With sin also comes God’s means of atonement, “Without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness of sin.”
Note that Jesus is called “the second Adam,” the second blood of God. In that, there is supreme importance. God is the sum and total of all of His parts, and we best understand God by looking at His names that reflect things that God is doing, which, in turn, helps us understand the nature of God. God is what He is doing. One of the names for God is Yeshuat Elohim. “And all flesh shall see God redeeming.” Again, however, the question arises of the necessity of God becoming flesh. One of the principal characteristics of the Hebrew language is parallelisms, which only means saying the same thing over again several different ways, but all of which are co-equal. The Greek mind has great difficulty understanding the synonyms, the parallelisms of Hebrew, as does the Western mind. However, these characteristics must be kept in mind before this can be understood.
In the creation of Adam, God breathed into Adam that portion of himself, namely dam, and man became a thing alive. It was not literally that blood was breathed into Adam’s nostrils, but blood is the vehicle through which that spark of life is carried to all of the cells and tissues. This is why God repeats over and over that “life is in the blood.” Again, without the shedding of blood, there can be no remission of sin. Notice also that the blood of bulls and goats, or of animals or of beasts of the field, could not take away sin because it was not incorruptible blood. It was not the blood of God. God said, “I, I myself am going to seek and save.” (Eze. 34) How could He do this if “without the shedding of blood there can be no forgiveness of sin”? Remember…Jesus never tried to hide His deity.
In John 5:18-21, Jesus says, “I assure you, I most solemnly tell you that the person whose ears are “open” to my words, who listens to my message, and believes and trusts in and clings to and relies upon Him who sent me has eternal life and does not come unto judgment but has already passed out of death unto life. Believe me when I tell you the time is coming and is now here when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God and those who hear it shall live. For even as the Father has life in himself and is self-existent so He is given to the Son to have life In himself and be self-existent and has given Him authority and granted Him power to execute judgment because He is a Son of Man.” This refers to Daniel 7:13-14, in which the Son of Man is the one who is given authority to judge the nations, to judge the kingdom, and Jesus is claiming that for himself.
Colossians 1:13, “The Father has delivered and drawn us to Himself out of the control and the dominion of darkness and has transferred us into the kingdom of the son of His love in whom we have our redemption through His blood, which means the forgiveness of our sins. He is the exact likeness of the unseen God, the visible representation of the invisible, the firstborn of all creation.” The Father has already delivered us unto Himself and transferred us out of the control of darkness, or the forces of this world. Paul said, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.” If we could only get this, if we really understood what God has done for us; we would not even be bound by the natural laws that govern the operation of this world. That is what Yeshua meant. When Peter and John went into the temple and saw the man there crippled and begging alms, they said, “Silver and gold have I none, but such as I have, I give unto you; take up your bed and walk,” and the man took up his bed and walked. God provided this, accomplished this, for his children. In the person of Yeshua menatzeret, (Yeshua of Nazareth), and He said all of that happened because, verse 14, “…we have our redemption through His blood.” “Know ye not that you were not redeemed with corruptible things as silver and gold…but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and with spot…” (1 Peter 1:18-19).
How then is it possible that Jesus could have been born of human flesh and made to be a partaker of human flesh and yet not a partaker of man’s corruptible blood? The answer, of course, is in His divine birth; not a virgin birth, but divine birth. A virgin birth, in science, is called “parthenogenesis.” It means a resultant offspring from the female mother without the introduction of male sperm. We are able in the laboratory, in lower forms of life, to induce the mitotic, or the cellular division of the female egg with the introduction of an electrical shock so that the resultant offspring is what we call a parthenogenic birth. Nowhere in the Bible do we have an indication of that insofar as the birth of Jesus was concerned. Instead of stating that it was a virgin birth, the Bible says simply that Mary was a virgin, and “that which was conceived in her womb was conceived after the Holy Spirit had come upon her.” The Bible simply says that Mary was a virgin and that the conception did not take place until the Holy Spirit had come upon her.
This is of the utmost importance because, in the human of the species, the blood that develops within the fetus begins to develop after the introduction of the male sperm, or the male element, and from the moment of conception, the fetus begins to form its own independent blood supply. Throughout the whole course of pregnancy, there is never any direct interchange of blood between the mother and the fetus. All of the nourishment and the carrying off of waste products is done through the process of osmosis. By the ninth week, the fetus has formed its own independent blood supply. The heart is about the size of a pea and has four little valves with tiny, veil-like pumps that are pumping the blood through myriads of little thread-like veins and arteries. From the moment of conception throughout the entire course of pregnancy, there is no direct interchange of blood between the mother and the fetus. That is the reason why it necessitated, a divine birth and God taking on the form of human flesh because only divine blood, incorruptible blood, could atone for sin.
Now the big question. Does that mean that everybody has to accept Jesus as the Messiah in order to be “saved”? Since “saved” does not have anything necessarily to do with getting to go to heaven, the question would be better stated, does that mean that everyone has to accept Jesus in order to go to heaven? If the righteous Gentile is able to have his part in the world to come according to the seven laws of Noah, he does not even have to be fully knowledgeable about God. “Saved” is for this world. However, the Bible says that we are saved by the shedding of blood, by the blood of Jesus, His incorruptible blood, and Jesus said, “I am the way, I am the truth, I am the life, and no man comes to the Father but by Me.”
Many other passages indicate the same, but one factor we fail to take into consideration is that Jesus is God. He was the pre-existent Messiah, the Lamb of God which taketh away the sins of the world, and that was an accomplished fact in the mind of God from the beginning so that no man ever came to God except by virtue of what God did in His redemptive act as Yeshuat Elohim. Not Abel, not Enoch, not Elijah, not anybody. Jesus was “the Lamb of God that was slain from the foundations of the world.” Yet…there comes that moment in which that which is there as an established fact in the mind of God from the beginning becomes a historical reality in the space-time continuum “I am the way, I am the Truth, I am the life….” No man ever “came to the Father except by virtue of what God did in His redemptive act as Yeshuat Elohim.” That is the reason why He had to take on the form of human flesh, be a partaker of human flesh, yet not a partaker of man’s corruptible blood because only incorruptible blood could atone ultimately for sin. In this we see, not just theologically, but scientifically how it could be accomplished.
Seeing it from this perspective, I am suddenly overwhelmed with the grandeur of God, with the glory of God, that could have conceived and designed such a grand and magnificent plan for my ultimate reconciliation, from the very beginning. Overwhelmed by how, from the very beginning, He marvelously formed the female of the species that she could ultimately be the vehicle through whom redemption could become an established fact in the space-time continuum.
2 Corinthians 3:18, “And all of us, as with unveiled face, because we continued to behold in the word of God as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are constantly being transfigured into His very own image in ever increasing splendor and from one degree of glory to the other for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.” First, we are told that all of us are in the process of being transfigured or transformed into His image and His likeness. Again, 2 Corinthians 4:4, “the god of this world” is God, who has blinded the unbeliever’s eyes, preventing them from seeing the illuminating light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, the Messiah, who is the “image and the likeness of God.” This is a reference back to Genesis 1:27, “Let us make Adam in our image and our likeness.”
In 1 Corinthians 15:45, “the first Adam became a thing alive,” but forfeited his heritage; however, “the last Adam became a life-giving spirit restoring the dead to life.” Who was this second Adam? In the book, Jewish Sources in Early Christianity, by Professor David Flusser of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, on page 59, the identification of the last Adam is made clear. “To sum up, the celestial biography found in the New Testament consists entirely of Jewish motifs: Jesus the Messiah had existed before the creation of the world; he entered the world, or even created it; He became flesh…and then brought about redemption; He is the Messiah, the bar Enash, the Last Adam; and He atones for sin just like those who atoned for the sins of Israel and then comes back to life.” These are all Jewish ideas and concepts.
I am much concerned that the Jews have allowed the Christians to rob them of their Jewish Jesus. All of this is totally Jewish, but when the western church came in with their misunderstandings and misinterpretations, not only were they confused but, in turn, confused those from whom these ideas and concepts had originally flowed.
The second point here is that, “…for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.” Note that Lord and Spirit are used interchangeably. Kurios is also known as pneuma. Again, this is that Jewish influence of synonymous parallelisms, the one being equal to the other. Colossians 3:10; “And have clothed yourself with a new spiritual self which is ever in the process of being renewed and remolded into fuller and more perfect knowledge upon knowledge after the image of Him who created it.” The cross reference is again back to Genesis 1:26-27, a reference to the pre-existent Messiah. 2 Corinthians 5:21, “For our sake, He made Christ to be sin who knew no sin so that in Him we might be viewed as the righteousness of God.” We are righteous not because of what we are but because of what God is. That is what one of the names of God is, mekadesh, YHWH mekadesh, the One who sanctifies me, or causes me to be righteous. Romans 3:21, further amplifies this, “But now the righteousness of God has been revealed independently and altogether apart from law, although actually is attested by law and the prophets, namely, the righteousness of God which comes by the faith of Jesus unto all….” It is the righteousness of God which comes as a result of the redemptive act that God performed in the person of Yeshuat Elohim. We are declared to be righteous, not because of what we are but because of what He is.
What is the significance of this? Galatians 2:16, “Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law but by the faith of Jesus Christ. Even we have believed in Jesus Christ that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law, for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.” Just so we do not misunderstand Paul, we must remember that Paul was by his own words “a Pharisee of the Pharisees and a Hebrew of the Hebrews” and that everything he is talking about is Jewish and has to do with Jewish things. Paul is not putting down the law. Paul was very observant of the law, so observant that he even took Timothy and circumcised him so that he could take Timothy with him to places where a non-circumcised person was not allowed. However, in Paul’s day, there were many different sects of the Jews that we have been able to identify, and each had some different concept. One particular sect was called Judaizers, who believed that no one could be saved or have their part in the world to come except by keeping the law, and that was contrary to the main stream of Jewish thought. Paul said a person would not be saved by observing the law, but that salvation is something God gave to man out of the abundance of His grace. Salvation is by grace. It is all grace. God did it by grace from the very beginning and there is not anything that any man anywhere on the face of God’s earth can do to earn it. We are not declared to be righteous by observing or keeping the law, but we are declared to be righteous by virtue of what God did for us when we did not deserve it. We are made righteous by the faithfulness of Yeshuat Elohim, who accomplished for us what we could not do for ourselves. I become what I am not because of what I am but because of what He is, and I am declared to be righteous by faith, or faithfulness. In Hebrew faith means faithfulness. Faith is action! I am declared to be righteous by the virtue of what happened in the redemptive act of God as of Yeshuat Elohim.
What is very important in all of this can be found in Ephesians 3:16 ff
“May He grant you out of the rich treasury of His glory to be strengthened and re-enforced with mighty power in the inner man, by the Holy Spirit himself indwelling your innermost being and personality. May Christ through faith actually dwell, settle down, abide, and make his permanent home in your hearts. May you be rooted deep in love and founded securely on love, that you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all the saints, God’s devoted people, what is the breadth and the length and the depth, that you may really come to know practically through experience for yourself the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience, that you may be filled through all your being unto all the fullness of God, that is that you may have the richest measure of the divine presence and become a body wholly filled and flooded with God himself.”
That is the capacity that man has as a child of God.
Again, notice the different designations, Spirit, Christ, God. We keep trying to see these as different entities. Some have questions about the Scriptures that enumerate “God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit,” or, as in Oneness, who believe that baptism is only in the name of Jesus. What the Bible does say is, “Go baptize in the name of Yeshua haMashiach,” Jesus the Christ, or the Messiah, the anointed one. But if there is only one God, who is the Father? God. Who is the Holy Spirit? God. Who Is the Son? God. This is just Hebrew synonymous parallelisms. Go out and do this in the name of the totality of all that God is. The emphasis is not even upon Jesus, Jesus Christ, or Father, Son, Holy Spirit, but upon the word “name.” Why? Because “name” signifies authority. Go out in the name of the One who is the King of Kings, who lives within, whom I serve, and who empowers me as His messenger to go out and literally be kingdom in this world.
The principal message that Jesus proclaimed was kingdom. When His disciples came and asked Him to teach them to pray, Jesus taught them, “Our Father which inhabits the heavenlies, holy be your name. Let your kingdom go, be spread, over all the earth in such a way that God will begin to rule and reign in more and more lives, so that men and women will begin to do here on earth the will of the Father, just as it is being done in heaven.” That is what God wants to do – reign in our lives, empower our lives. God wants to fill us in order that we might be whole, not just that we might be whole, but that our wholeness will bring others to wholeness.
What is the purpose of our existence? Why are we here? That we might be the reflection of the one who lives and dwells within us. We have missed the point and gone so far afield that Christianity is reduced to Sunday and Wednesday church. Much of what we do must certainly seem to be odd to God when He said to go, and to take the authority over the devil and see him flee, and to lay our hands on the sick and see them recover and say to them, ““The kingdom of God has come upon you.” That is, you have seen God burst through this space-time continuum and He has met you at the very point of your human need. Go and minister to those that are sick, those that are hungry, those that are naked, those that are homeless, those that are in prison. The action for the man and woman of God is out there. God is more concerned with what we do with our fellowman, and the relationship we have with our fellowman, than He is about our relationship vertically with HIM. It may start in your head, but it ends in your heart.
What was the purpose in Jesus’ coming? That we might be made whole. And the purpose in our existence, our being, our going out to minister? That man might be made whole. Can man have his part in the world to come without a knowledge of Jesus? Man can have a part in the world to come even without very much of an understanding of God, but we have to understand that biblical faith is not a religion of tomorrow, not an “otherworldly” religion, but a religion of today. I need, for today, all of God that there is, everything that I can know about God, everything I can understand about God, in order that not just I can be made whole, but that I can be an instrument or a vehicle through whom God works to bring others into wholeness.
There is so much, so many questions, so many answers, yet, our prayer must be that the Spirit of God quickens our minds and understanding and helps us to receive those answers that have not yet become evident, that the Spirit of God will lead us into truth. Above all it should be our heart’s desire that we might come before God with a renewed resolve to be everything that we have the capacity to be with God in us, and that we focus our attention out there to a world that is hurting, a world that is lost, to a world that needs God. Rather than arguing and discussing, fussing, rather than contending and factionalizing the family of God, that we might focus not on our differences, but on that which we have in common, namely, that there is a God in heaven who loves and who cares and who wants to see His people whole. And that we might become an instrument through which God works to effect wholeness in this world, today, in the now. That the anointing of the Spirit of God will rest upon us all; dwell within us all, and flow through us all, to effect wholeness, by the power of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords who lives within us and whom we serve.
This two-part article is presented basically as it was delivered, in lecture form, without supportive materials, references, footnotes, etc. However, documentation for statements made in this article can be found in The Encyclopedia Judaica, Keter Publishing; Bereishis, Artscroll Series, Volume 1 Mesorah Publishing; Everyman’s Talmud, Schocken Books; Brown-Driver-Briggs-Gesenius Hebrew-English Lexicon, Hendrickson Publishing; and Jastrow’s Dictionary Judaica.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2019-2020 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Toldot (Generations) for adults for November 30, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Toldot for children for November 30, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Chayei Sarah | Shabat Broadcast 2019 (Video: 2:07:04 minutes long.)
Genesis 25:19—28:9; Malachi 1:1—2:7; Romans 9:1—10:21; Hebrews 11:20, 12:14-17
- Determining the Hebrew Hour
- Biblical (Hebrew) Time Chart (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- There is no more winter in your life. Spring is here to stay. | THE DAY OF THE RESHEET (Video: 4:32 minutes long.)
- The Satisfying Of Your Desires [From THE DOUBLE JOY SCRIPTURE (Message 2244)] (Video: 3:19 minutes long.)
- What is Your Biggest Fear (Video: 42:31 minutes long.)
- Cartouche of Khufu (Video: 12:18 minutes long.)
- Why children of God start their day at night | THE NIGHT AND DAY PARADIGM | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:02 minutes long.)
- The Hebrew Root of Sabbath (Video: 6:34 minutes long. Come and take a brief look at the Hebrew root of the word “sabbath”.)
- Remember this when you do not feel God’s presence | THE BOOK OF THE UNMENTIONED GOD (Video: 4:24 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.