November 11, 2019
All gave some. Some gave all. I salute all my brother servicemen/women in all branches of the Armed Forces. Thank you for your service and may Almighty YHWH bless each and every one of you and your families.
Veterans Day 2017 (Video: 8:26 minutes long.)
What is a Veteran? (Video: 3:37 Minutes long.)
Veterans Day / Memorial Day Tribute (Video: 15:03 Minutes long.)
VETERANS DAY GRATITUDE (Video: 3:25 minutes long.)
Star Spangled Banner As You’ve Never Heard It (Video: 11:38 minutes long.)
Hallelujah Veterans Version (Video: 3:49 minutes long.)
Veterans Day We Took An Oath (Video: 2:10 minutes long.)
Buck Sergeant — United States Air Force — Tactical Air Command
Eddie R. Rogers
Served from September 1966 to September 1970 during the Vietnam era War.
- Trump’s EPA Rolling Back Obama-Era Anti-Coal Regulation
- Trump Takes Gloves Off: “Pelosi Has Lost Her Mind” (Video: 3:01 minutes long.)
- Trump Declares ‘WAR’ On Mexican Drug Cartels After 3 Women, 6 Children From U.S. Family Massacred
- STUNNING: List of Trump Administration Accomplishments
- Report: Trump refused Netanyahu’s request to transfer aid to PA
- Trump Touts Success in Appointing Conservative Judges
- How Trump Is Reshaping the Courts
- Vice-President Mike Pence: Pence files Trump’s paperwork for New Hampshire primary (Video: 53:09 minutes long.)
- Trump Administration: Exclusive: Trump Admin Launches Investigation Into ‘Deep State’ Targeting Top Trump Iran Official
- U.S. Pentagon: Pentagon releases drone footage of military raid that killed ISIS leader Al-Baghdadi
- U.S. Pentagon: We’ll Shoot Any Syrian Official Who Tries to Access Syrian Oil
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HHS to Lift Obama-Era Restrictions on Grants for Faith-Based Adoption Services
- U.S. Army: Army to test laser weapon that incinerates drones, planes and missiles…
- Congress Seeks to Sanction Officials From Countries Holding Americans Hostage
- U.S. State Department: State Department Slams Iran for Blocking Nuclear Inspector From Accessing Contested Sites
- Bill Literally Turns US Into The United Nations New World Order
- Al-Baghdadi and Trump’s Syrian Chessboard
- Trump Dramatically Changes The Syrian Chess Board
- Tierney: Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller & Clinton are tied to sketchy Ukraine deals
- Tierney: Solomon says IG report should be out before Thanksgiving & diGenova says indictments are coming!
- Greg Hunter: Indictments Coming For High ranking FBI and DOJ Players In Russia Collusion Hoax
- ‘Medicare for All’ Proposes Economy-Crushing Taxes on Middle Class
- Justices Set to Weigh Fourth Amendment Traffic Stop Case, Trump’s DACA Stop Sign
- Fired FBI Director Comey Likely Doctored His Memos In Effort to Take Down President Trump
- Eric Ciaramella, Identified as the Trump-Ukraine Whistleblower, Suddenly Refused to Testify After Accusations that He Is a John Brennan-Obama Plant and Was Kicked Out of the White House for Leaking
- Hunter Biden’s Ukraine Gas Firm Urged Obama Admin To End Corruption Allegations, Report Says
- Senators Ask State Dept. for Docs on Hunter Biden
- Implications of the US Withdrawal from Syria
- US Troops Prepare to Fight in a Way That Looks More Like World War II
- USMCA: What’s Really in the USMCA?
- USMCA: Threat to Our Independence
- Census Bureau Hopes to Make a More Accurate Count of Rural, Western Areas
- Obama State Department Official Calls for Criminalization of Burning the Qur’an
- Trump Jr Tweets Name Of Alleged Whistleblower, Leftists Explode. Here’s The Problem With Their Outrage
- ‘Whistleblower’ Attorney Warns Rand Paul: You and Trump Will Be Responsible for Any Harm If You Publicize Name
- Iranian Agents in US Plead Guilty; Saudi Agents Arrested
- Nonprofit Health Org at Center of ‘Million-Dollar Baby’ Controversy Is Run by (Highly Paid) Democratic Donors
- Alleged ‘Whistleblower’ Worked Closely with Anti-Trump Dossier Hoaxer
- Obama’s Ukraine Ambassador Allegedly Lied Under Oath In Impeachment Inquiry, Congressman Suggests
- WALSH: ABC And CBS Just Colluded To Fire A Whistleblower. The Hypocrisy Is Breathtaking
- Exiled Whistleblower Raises New Alarm About Spying
- ABC May Have Been Protecting Then-Candidate Hillary Clinton and ABC Anchor George Stephanopolous When It Sacked the Epstein Story. ABC and CBS Located the Whistleblower Who Leaked the Video and Fired her
- BREAKS SILENCE: ABC News Insider Who Exposed Buried Epstein Story Speaks Out
- U.S. Offers $4 Million Bounty For Guantánamo Terrorist FREED BY OBAMA Who Is Waging Jihad For Al Qaeda
- “Whistleblower” Was in The Mueller Report – He’s Been Gunning for President Trump All Along
- The U.S. can slash health-care costs 75% with 2 fundamental changes — and without ‘Medicare for All’
- Nunes Demands Schiff Testify After Lying; Also Wants Whistleblower And Hunter Biden To Appear
- Never Trumpers plot with Democrats to doom Trump 2020 reelection
- Left looks to own all three branches of gov’t in 2020
- IT’S HAPPENING: Democratic Voters Are Ready for Hillary, Poll Finds
- Dems claim win, GOP won’t concede in KY; GOP wins Miss. gov race
- Biden: Biden Lobbied Congress as VP on Behalf of Brother’s Close Associate
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg Hits Warren Over Health Care Plan, But Continues to Face Polling Issues
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg ‘Not Obviously Qualified’ to Be President, Says MSNBC Analyst
- Castro: Report: Castro Staffers Looking for Other Jobs as Campaign Struggles
- Gabbard: Tulsi Gabbard: Government ‘Turning A Blind Eye’ to Saudi Involvement in 9/11
- Harris: Kamala Harris Proposes A 10-Hour School Day
- Sanders: Omar: Bernie Will ‘Fight Against Western Imperialism.’ Here’s What That Could Mean
- Sanders: Sanders’ immigration plan: Halt deportations, abolish ICE, welcome 50K ‘climate migrants,’ give welfare to all
- Steyer: Report: Steyer Aide Offered Iowa Politicians Contributions for Endorsements
- Warren: Warren calls for nearly $9 trillion tax on employers to fund ‘Medicare for all’
- Warren: Warren Claims Non-Billionaires Won’t Pay Higher Taxes Under Health Care Plan
- Warren: 2020 Democrat Candidate Elizabeth Warren Unveils Her $52 Trillion ‘Medicare for All Plan’ and Makes the Unbelievable Claim that Taxes Won’t Be Raised on the Middle Class
- Warren: Warren Reportedly Hurting Dems’ Senate Fundraising
- Warren: New Warren Remarks On Illegal Immigration Likely To Turn Off Both Sides
- Trump: BRILLIANT: Trump campaign runs surprise World Series ad: ‘It takes a Donald Trump to change Washington’
- Trump: Pollsters: President Trump expanding base with poor, urban, blacks, Latinos, impeachment critics
- Trump: Trump holds ‘Keep America Great’ rally in Louisiana (Video: 1:14:22 minutes long.)
- Walsh: GOP presidential challenger vows to be ‘more pro-Israel’ than Trump
- Michelle Malkin Follows the Money Behind the Push for Open Borders (Video: 46:52 minutes long.)
- As corporate America sells out to China, Facebook bans “Proud American” page for supporting U.S. Border Patrol
- Muslim Migrant Smuggles At Least 6 Other Muslims Across U.S.-Mexico Border
- MSNBC: MSNBC Host Warns Viewers She Has Bad News for Democrats
- The media whitewashed crimes of ISIS leader – but they’ve been doing it for years
- New York Times: To Dodge Border Crisis, NY Times Pins Cartel Killings on Religion
- ABC News: ABC News anchor admits coordinated cover-up of Jeffrey Epstein rapes by mainstream media; news outlets complicit in repeated child rape crimes
- ABC News: Leaked Insider Recording From ABC News Reveals Network Executives Killed Bombshell Story Implicating Jeffrey Epstein
- The Washington Post: Washington Post Reporters Uncover Racial, Gender Pay Gap at Paper
- The Washington Post: WaPo Editorial: ‘Fantastically Generous’ Medicare for All Plans Are ‘Fiction’
- EMERGENCY BROADCAST!!! TRUMP THREATENED BY MULTIPLE AND PROMINENT DEMOCRATS
- Bombshell Statement From Secretary Pompeo About Impeachment– Make This Go Viral!!!
- The World’s Last Chance for Freedom-19 Threats and Growing
- Schiff Is Following In the Path of Hitler In Leading the Overthrow of the US Government- America Should Expect a Holocaust to Follow Impeachment
- They Are Not Who You Think They Are:THE AMERICAN IMPOSTERS
- Major Revelation: McCabe, Page & Comey Are Singing Like Canaries
- 25 mind-blowing things that are likely to happen if the Dems succeed in removing Trump from office
- 70 percent of Americans believe our country is “on the edge of civil war,” according to poll
- All Good Americans Are On Their Own
- Trump Has Mounted a Counter Attack Against the Attempted Deep State Overthrow of the Government
- CSS Townhall Meeting: Your Options for Living In the New Amerika
- Trump threatens to deploy troops to Mexico following murder of nine Americans, but what about the hundreds of thousands slaughtered every year by Planned Parenthood?
- Remaining Options for American Citizens
- America’s Survival Options Begin to Significantly Narrow In 2021
- The coup d’état Is Sinking Faster Than a Submarine with Screen Doors
- Going Viral!!! Calexit-UN Connections to the Cartel Murders of 9 American Citizens
- Adam Schiff’s subpoenas declared “legally invalid” by the DOJ… secret interrogations with selectively edited transcripts violate the rule of law
- ABC In Full Coverup Mode-Accomplices to Epstein‘s Crimes
- Americans Will Soon be Forced Into a Guerrilla War of Survival-Can America Win Against the Globalist Occupation Forces?
- Deep Cover Federal LEO’s State “There Are 2 Million Gangster Immigrants Poised to Wreak Havoc On the United States”
- Steve Quayle & Dave Hodges: “Make America Repent Again”-Surviving the Fall of America-CSS Hour 1
- Activists hold Second Amendment Rally in Washington, D.C. (Video: 2:37 minutes long.)
- OAN gives alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella the opportunity to deny media claims (Video: 2:37 minutes long.)
- Pregnant Lady Uses AR-15 to Kill Intruder (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Russia Collusion Clues Are Beginning To Point Back to John Brennan (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- White House reacts to 2019 election results (Video: 3:04 minutes long.)
- Sen. Paul blocks Senate resolution backing whistleblower protection (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- Alleged whistleblower’s name appears on witness transcript (Video: 3:26 minutes long.)
- Sen. Inhofe hopes to end abortions targeting down syndrome fetuses (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- Veterans Affairs outlines efforts to reform agency (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- National Taxpayers Union tallies Warren’s tax increases (Video: 3:15 minutes long.)
- Priceless Arizona Rep. Debbie Lasko BLOWS AWAY Dems Trying to Silence Her (Video: 9:22 minutes long.)
- CNN Analyst STUNS Everyone With His Latest Dem SMEAR (Video: 5:12 minutes long.)
- Tom Brokaw UNLEASHES On Dems With HUGE Reality Check (Video: 6:37 minutes long.)
- BOOM! President Trump Issues Warning to Dems Over Their Top Deep State Witness Alexander Vindman (Video: 4:51 minutes long.)
- Dem Candidate Tulsi Gabbard Explains Her ‘Yes’ Vote on Trump Impeachment (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- Chuck Schumer EXPOSED! He Wants This Video GONE For ONE REASON! (Video: 5:51 minutes long.)
- ALERT: ABC Bosses in PANIC MODE After Amy Robach’s Hot Mic Moment Implicates Them All (Video: 18:12 minutes long.)
- COWARD 2020 Dem Takes CHEAP SHOT at Trump in Order to Look Like the Tough Guy (Video: 5:25 minutes long.)
- UH-OH! Twitter Employees BUSTED Colluding With Foreign Power – LOOK What They Handed Over (Video: 6:25 minutes lone.)
- Congratulate Trump | Paris Climate Agreement Withdrawal (Video: 3:56 minutes long.)
- Political Stunt of Impeachment | Constitution Corner (Video: 6:06 minutes long.)
- Trump Wars: The System Strikes Back (Video: 8:02 minutes long.)
- Steve Hilton: Cash for Gas (Video: 5:51 minutes long.)
- Dan Bongino: There’s no whistle to blow because there was no deal (Video: 8:16 minutes long.)
- Key State Department official testifying in impeachment probe (Video: 2:46 minutes long.)
- Senate Judiciary holds hearing on ‘Reauthorizing USA FREEDOM Act of 2015‘ (Video: 2:07:25 minutes long.)
- Sen. Johnson: All whistleblowers are not created equal (Video: 5:50 minutes long.)
- Bloomberg expected to file paperwork to enter 2020 Alabama Dem primary (Video: 2:24 minutes long.)
- Chaffetz: Schiff trampling “sacred ground” with impeachment guidelines (Video: 2:04 minutes long.)
- Trump: Democrats are trying to find people that hate me (Video: 24:31 minutes long.)
- Malinowski: Every witness told us the order to freeze aid came from Trump (Video: 5:52 minutes long.)
- Comer: If this were a fair trial, Trump would welcome Bolton to testify (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- Q: 93 Days of Darkness Explained? (Video: 34:27 minutes long.)
- The Untold Truth Of The Epstein Cover-up… (Video: 30:18 minutes long.)
- Is SKULL & BONES Secret Society Pushing The Hoax? (Video: 29:59 minutes long.)
- Do You TRUST The Media? (Video: 32:17 minutes long.)
- Will WE Be Thrown In The MEMORY HOLE? (Video: 14:33 minutes long.)
- Two Bombs 1st Tal Albyad Syria 2nd Baghdad Iraq (Video: 1:30 minutes long.)
- Houthis Bomb UAE Aligned Forces (Video: 2:35 minutes long.)
- Reports Blame Kushner for Events with Khashoggi (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- The F-22 Raptor Will Soon Share Its ‘Gods Eye View’ of the Battlespace (Video: 11:01 minutes long.)
- ABC’s Epstein Coverup Proves the Media Is the Enemy of the People I Steve Deace (Video: 6:25 minutes long.)
- Trump Thanks Obama for Leaving 142 Judge Vacancies (Video: 5 minutes long.)
- NAME DROP: Rand Paul Threatens To Say Whistleblower‘s Name | The News & Why It Matters | Ep 409 (Video: 25:02 minutes long.)
- Trump Exposes Whistleblower‘s Lawyer with “Coup” Tweets (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
- California Governor Threatens To Take Over Energy Company As Wildfires Rage
- Power Outages, Wildfires Staggering California’s Middle Class
- Mass Shooter Kills 5 People at Halloween Party in Northern California, Gunman Still at Large. Mainstream Media and Gun Control Advocates Ignore the Story
- San Jose, California, Is Set to Become the Largest City to Ban Natural Gas
- Pregnant Woman Charged With Homicide After Baby Dies From Meth in System
- Calif. Taxpayers on Hook for Six-Figure Government Pensions
- White Supremacist Planned to Blow Up Synagogue in Colorado
- Support Same-Sex Weddings or Else! Christian Web Designer in Crosshairs
- Illinois: Muslim who asked Allah to “take over and destroy” casino was “misunderstood”
- Chicago: Islamic scholar says “Israel is supporting ISIS because it is supporting Israeli agenda”
- N.Y. Justice Dem: White Male Terrorism Is ‘Biggest Issue’ in US
- NY: Multiple Boro Park Jews Targeted In Friday Night Assaults [VIDEOS]
- Judge strikes down rule allowing clinicians to deny abortions for moral, religious reasons…
- NYPD Commissioner James O’Neill Resigns After City Introduces Criminal Justice Reform Policy that Outlaws Cash Bail
- NY governor signs law restricting nonprofits from endorsing, opposing candidates
- Ohio Man Pleads Guilty to Planning Fourth of July Bombing Plot
- Ohio: Muslim pleads guilty to plot jihad terror plot to kill President Trump and his immediate family and bomb July 4th parade
- Portland, Oregon: 24-Year Old Antifa Member Was Sentenced to Nearly 6 Years in Prison for Hitting Man in Head with a Baton
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- Sexually Explicit Books Were Put in These Virginia Classrooms. Parents Want Answers
- It’s Conservatives Against Soros And Hollywood In Today’s Virginia Election
- Soros-Backed Prosecutor Candidates Sweep Virginia Races
- Dems Ride Big Money to Full Control of Virginia Legislature
- Sweeping Democrat victory in Virginia linked to Big Tech’s illegal censorship of conservatives?
- Seattle: “Strict Muslim” who admits to murdering four people in jihad is returned to face new charges
- Christian pastors, activists mocked in drag queen fundraiser for Planned Parenthood
- ‘Grassroots’ Justice Dems Fueled by Out-of-District Money
- The entire “success” of Democrats depends on keeping the American people wildly ignorant of reality, facts, history and even current events
- Leading Democrats Call for Conditioning Military Aid to Israel
- Dems Tried to Impeach Every Elected GOP President Since Eisenhower
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Endorses Criminal Activity In NYC While Making False Claim
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Tweeted Support to Brooklyn Subway Protesters Who Advocate Punching Cops and Other Acts of Violence
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Nancy Pelosi Isn’t a ‘Fan’ of Medicare for All
- Leading GOP Lawmakers to Trump: You’re Getting Bad Advice on Iran
- Rep. Liz Cheney (Wyoming): Rep. Cheney to Introduce Legislation Mandating Full Dismantling of Iran Nuclear Deal
- Netanyahu to Iran: Israel Will Strike Anyone Who Attacks
- Netanyahu: Arab Countries See Israel as ‘Indispensable Ally’ Against Iran
- Netanyahu: ‘Israel Will Never Allow Iran to Get a Nuclear Bomb’
- Netanyahu Appoints Bennett Defense Minister
- What you need to know about Bibi’s latest comments on Iran
- Gantz Hits Netanyahu: ‘In Government I will Form, We’ll Know How to Fight’
- Gantz’s Party Ready to Annex Jordan Valley, Agrees with Likud
- ‘We’re in a State of National Emergency, Israel Must Form a Gov’t’, Says Bennett
- Bennett will be appointed as Minister of Defense
- ‘Crackup of Right Worse than Elections,’ Right-wing Minister Warns
- Caroline Glick “The Joint Arab List is Unified to Wipe Israel Off the Map”
- Ultra-Orthodox MK Furious at Liberman’s Anti-religious Campaign, No Compromises
- Netanyahu’s Potential Successor Tweets His Remedy for Gaza Attacks
- Israel to Release 2 Jordanian Terror Suspects, Move Slammed by Terror Victims’ Rights Group
- Former MK Eldad: ‘Fascist’ Israeli Left Wants to Force Jews from Their Land
- New Right Leader Presents Bill to Annex Parts of Judea and Samaria
- Israeli Police Seize Arab Weapons Cache Hidden Next to Kindergarten
- Israel Releases Jordanian Prisoners to Resolve Diplomatic Crisis
- Surprise! Israeli Natural Gas Fields Much Larger Than Expected
- Israeli Supreme Court Approves Deportation of Foreign BDS Activist
- Nailing Netanyahu: Justice Minister Reveals Investigators’ Dirty Tricks
- Israeli Pre-Military Academy to Open in ‘Trump Heights’ Settlement in Golan
- Israeli intelligence: Iran can have nuclear bomb within a year
- Hizballah using social media to recruit Muslims to murder Israeli civilians
- Muslims operating slave markets on Instagram, Google Play, Apple apps
- ISIS in Sinai, Sitting on Israel’s Doorstep, Swears Allegiance to New Leader
- Is Lebanon heading for another civil war?
- Hamas leader threatens to bomb Tel Aviv
- Hamas threatens Tel Aviv, Vows to turn Israel cities into ‘Ghost Towns’
- Hamas top dog Leader threatens to rain rockets on Tel Aviv ‘for 6 months’
- Muslims operating slave markets on Instagram, Google Play, Apple apps
- Hamas’ achievements in Gaza since Israel withdrew
- ISIS urges Followers to Set Forest Fires in U.S. and Europe
- Why was the Islamic State’s caliph al-Baghdadi given Islamic burial rites?
- Palestinian Authority has used US and EU money to fund orgs that the donors have designated as terror organizations
- PA Calls Israel and ISIS ‘Twins,’ Claims Slain ISIS Leader an ‘American Pawn’
- WATCH: What Parents Would be Happy Their Child Blew Themselves Up to Kill Innocent People?
- Jordan: Man wearing “black militant gear including a head covering” stabs at least six tourists
- Jordan Set to Take Control of 2 Israeli Border Towns; Denies Request for Extension
- Austria: Muslim mob savagely beats woman at funeral of honor killing victims for not wearing hijab
- Austria: Muslim migrant stabs his wife and 2-year-old child to death in honor killing
- Austria: Muslim BEAT woman because she wasn’t wearing a headscarf
- Belgium: Brussels court orders authorities to bring back Islamic State bride and her children
- England: Britain, Brexit And The Ripple Effect On Identity Politics
- England: ‘TERROR PLOT:’ Muslima charged with plotting ISIS jihad bomb attack at St Paul’s Cathedral SMILES as she appears in court
- England: Britons No Longer See Euthanasia, Pornography, Drugs As “Immoral”
- England: Hundreds of Muslim Men Violently Attack Families with Women & Children at Peaceful Political Rally in Britain
- EU: EU uses UK taxpayer money to fund report branding Boris Johnson as key figure in “Islamophobia Network”
- France: No joy over death of al-Baghdadi, as the Islamic State has “inexorably altered” the fabric of daily life
- France: Senator compares veiled women to “Halloween witches,” critics seek parliamentary sanctions against him
- France: Muslim Screams “Allahu Akbar” at “Joker” Screening, is Admitted to Psych Ward
- France: Statue found beheaded inside chapel
- France: French president calls Bosnia a jihad ‘ticking time-bomb’
- Ireland: Ireland sending military personnel to Syria to bring back Islamic State bride who promises “I won’t kill anyone”
- Italy: Migrants receive more cash every day than Italians with disabilities get
- Netherlands: DEVELOPING: ‘Suspicious situation’ unfolding at Amsterdam airport
- Netherlands: Dutch city unveils world’s first ‘transgender crosswalk’
- Russia: Israeli Woman Jailed in Russia is ‘Losing It, Can’t Take it Anymore’
- Spain: Illegal Immigrants Storm Beach in Spain as Beachgoers Look On
- Sweden: Anti-Semitic hate crimes in Sweden rise by 53% to all-time record high
- Sweden: Six Muslims, including imam, ordered deported for “radicalization,” but may not be deported
- Sweden: Sweden charges Iraqi Muslim migrant with spying for the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Sweden: Swedish Government Grants $175,000 To Fund Drag Queen Shows For Children
- Switzerland: Muslim migrant slits his son’s throat for being gay
- UK: Muslima smiles as she appears in court over jihad plot to blow up St. Paul’s Cathedral
- UK: Muslim Labour candidate says she’d celebrate death of Netanyahu, supports “violent resistance” against Israel
- UK: Jewish conservative’s door broken down, he is handcuffed and jailed on suspicion of “Islamophobia”
- UK: WATCH: Could Jeremy Corbyn Spark Mass Exodus of Jews from UK?
- China: Will China’s New “Solutions” Fix Hong Kong Crisis? (Video: 9:23 minutes long.)
- China: China changes Bible characters to ancient Chinese men and women
- India: India on Alert for Possible Terrorist Attacks on Jewish Targets
- Indonesia: Muslim cleric publicly flogged for adultery under islamic law he helped draw up
- Iran: Iran, Hezbollah Use Mexican Drug Cartels to Infiltrate US
- Iran: Foreign-Policy Experts Predict Iranian Attack On Israel Just A Matter Of Time
- Iran: Iranian mullahs allow Al-Qaeda network “to operate in Iran, which sends fighters and money to Afghanistan and Syria”
- Iran: Iran Detained Nuclear Inspector, Seized Travel Documents
- Iran: Iran’s atomic organization confirms uranium enrichment at Fordow
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran: Thousands scream “Death to America” to celebrate 40th anniversary of US embassy seizure
- Iran: Iran Downs ‘Unknown Foreign Drone’ Over Persian Gulf Port
- Iraq: Rockets strike Iraq base with US troops; no word on casualties
- Japan: Hong Konger Gets His Ear Bitten Off | Carrie Lam is here to stay: Xi Jinping (Video: 7:23 minutes long.)
- Maldives: Government shuts down human rights group for “slandering Islam”
- North Korea: North Korea Threatens to End Nuclear Talks Due to U.S. ‘Reckless Military Frenzy’
- Pakistan: Islamic Republic of Pakistan army instructed jihadis to wear military uniforms to dodge foreign observers
- Pakistan: Singer who threatened India PM with jihad suicide attack quits showbiz over nude pics
- Pakistan: Muslim groups say India has declared war on Muslims, “situation can be solved only through jihad”
- Pakistan: Christian falsely imprisoned for blasphemy pleads for permission to attend his mother’s funeral
- Pakistan: Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Muslim mob destroys a Catholic church
- Pakistan: Maleela Lodhi of Pakistan Promotes the “Palestinians” and the 1949 Armistice Lines
- Syria: Why a Turkish-Backed Militia Just Attacked a US Convoy
- Thailand: Terror in Thailand: Muslims slaughter 15 people in endless bloody jihad
- Thailand: Muslims storm security checkpoint, murder at least 15 people, including cop and security volunteers
- Turkey: Leftist daily: Islamic State commander says Erdogan ordered 2014 ISIS attack in northern Syria
- Turkey: Erdogan Extols Koranic Harshness Toward Non-Muslims, Seeks Their Koranic Conquest
- Turkey: Turkey’s Interior Minister: “We will send the captured Daesh [Islamic State] members to their countries”
- Turkey: Erdogan government has released hundreds of Islamic State prisoners from jails
- Turkey: Istanbul’s fifth-century Chora church turned into a mosque, government claims it was originally a mosque
- Mali: Muslims slaughter 54 soldiers in terrorist attack in Mali
- Mozambique: Muslims linked to the Islamic State behead Russian mercenaries
- Nigeria: 259 people found held hostage in mosque, some held for 10 years
- Reunion Island: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” threatens teen girl with knife inside police station
- Somalia:The caliphate continues: Muslims in Somalia and Egypt pledge allegiance to the group’s new top dog
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Canada: Muslim “International Students” CONVICTED OF GANG RAPE, Walk Out of Court, Stroll Out of Canada, WHEREABOUTS UNKNOWN
- Canada: Muslim voting guide says Trudeau’s blackface OK because of his stand against “Islamophobia”
- Canada: Mohammed Naufal Hadi Mohamed charged with 54 sexual assaults involving children: police
- Mexico: Mexican Drug Cartel Brutally Kills Nine Members of Mormon Family in Ambush
- Done Deal!!! Lockheed Martin Receives $7 Billion for 114 Units F-35 Lightning II Aircraft (Video: 10:29 minutes long.)
- Digital Currency Coming Soon? Worldwide Push To Kill Cash
- This important energy source will see a major price boost (Video: 11:37 minutes long.)
- The US economic collapse will look like this – are you ready for it?
- Jobs & The Economy (Video: 3:20 minutes long.)
- LOW RATES, DOLLAR STRENGTH, SWIFT… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 30:31 minutes long.)
- How Your Money Has Become Dangerous – Robert Kiyosaki [ The Rich Dad Radio Show ] (Video: 42:49 minutes long.)
- INVESTING ON BORROWED TIME: How Close Are We to the Meltdown? (Video: 38:42 minutes long.)
- Trade Deal Summit (Video: 1:19 minutes long.)
- Pension Bailouts Could Raise the National Debt by $7 Trillion
- Sprott Money News Weekly Wrap-up – 11.8.19 (Video: 15:14 minutes long.)
- Disney’s Earnings Beat (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- Toyota’s Earnings Beat (Video: 1:35 minutes long.)
- The Recession In The Auto Industry Is Tanking The Global Economy
- The Economic Crash So Far: A Look At The Real Numbers
- Global Debt Is At $188,000,000,000,000 – This Is The Biggest Debt Bubble The World Has Ever Seen
- The Govt Spends More On National-Debt Interest Than You Think
- The American Middle Class Isn’t Disappearing, But It’s Not All Good News
- Alasdair Macleod: Govt Welfare Spending Rising And Accelerating Alongside Credit Crisis
- G. Edward Griffin: Bankers Waiting For The Big Collapse
- Consumerist society? That’s what’s keeping the U.S. economy out of recession
- Nightly Business Report – November 4, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 5, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 6, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 7, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – November 8, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Under Armour is Under Investigation (Video: 2:50 minutes long.)
- DID THEY THINK ABOUT THIS FIRST?: Busting Headlines w/Lynette Zang [10-min Breakdown] (Video: 11:17 minutes long.)
- Dow and Nasdaq close at new highs for second day straight
- Dow jumps 250 points to record HIGHS after China says it has agreed with US to roll back tariffs
- What Will Stocks Do When “Consensual Hallucination” Ends?
- Get ready for another Santa Claus rally to boost stocks, Fundstrat’s Tom Lee says
- Opinion: Why the prospective $70 billion buyout of Walgreens may signal the stock-market rally is about to end
- S&P 500, Nasdaq finish at record highs as stocks notch weekly gains
- Founder of world’s biggest hedge fund says ‘world has gone mad’ with easy money and ‘system is broken’
- Aramco IPO Isn’t a Great Deal for Investors
- 78 Stocks in the S&P 500 Don’t Pay a Dividend. Here Are Some That Should
- Would China and Russia Use the “Nuclear Option” on the US? (Video: 14:19 minutes long.)
- The path to $3,000 gold and beyond depends on this (Video: 7:31 minutes long.)
- Mining is at a crossroads right now – PDAC President (Video: 7:55 minutes long.)
- Gold price’s real drivers are not even here yet (Video: 8:29 minutes long.)
- Audio: Gold & Silver Drop on Trade Truce. Here’s the latest…
- ‘Tis The Season To Be A Silver Stacker: Did The Black Friday Doorbusters Arrive Early This Year?
- Why Invest In One Gold Or Silver Coin Over Another?
- Egon von Greyerz: BUY Gold & Silver BEFORE The Currency Is DESTROYED
- What Will Be The Driver Of A $10,000 Gold Price?
- Fund Manager: The Real Stock Market Is Declining (IN TERMS OF GOLD)
- Jeff Berwick: Get Gold, Get Bitcoin & Get Out Of The USA!
- Bond Yields Signal the Low in Gold and Silver is Getting Closer
- Apple, Facebook, Google and Amazon are putting billions of dollars toward affordable housing — but that money may be too little, too late
- How Property Taxes Will Take Millions of Homes In the Next Administration on Behalf of the NWO
- The most tax-friendly U.S. state for retirees isn’t what you’d guess — and neither is the least tax-friendly
- Canada is doomed under Trudeau and headed for a recession says Kevin O’Leary (Video: 14:13 minutes long.)
- Is the next gold rush in Quebec? (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- Israeli Shekel: Strongest Currency in the World?
- Israel Beats Switzerland in World Bank Business Survey
- Obey: Eco-alarmist child Greta Thunberg demands all her opponents be silenced… and Big Tech is likely to comply, since obedience is now considered “tolerance”
- HOW DARE YOU: 10 reasons not to believe climate change criers | Liz Wheeler LIVE at the Reagan Ranch (Video: 47:20 minutes long.)
- Major fault line in California under stress from series of earthquakes
- Series of earthquakes rattle Kansas and Oklahoma overnight
- New evidence emerges to show that climate change is a criminal science fraud ring run by corrupt pseudoscience puppets
- Earthquake Activity In North America Continues To Rise
- Two major quakes strike the Southern Hemisphere, a magnitude 6.6 -Tonga and a mag 6.1- Chile bringing the year total to 118
- The 4th major quake in just 4 days: A mag 6.3, rocks the South Sandwich Islands, meanwhile a mag 5.4 strikes Uranium mine complex of Bandar Abbas
- Category 5 Super Typhoon Halong among strongest ever observed by satellite
- As California’s biggest wildfire this year is extinguished New South Wales, Australia is reeling after an”unprecedented” number of wildfires hit New South Wales
- India’s “gas chamber” of deadly air pollutants which kills nearly 2 million people a year is being sucked away by two powerful tropical cyclones Maha and Bulbul
- Earthquake swarm within minutes wake up Los Angeles region
- Earthquake Activity In North America Continues To Rise
- Another Arctic Surge to Deliver Record breaking Mid-November Cold Next Week to Most of The U.S. Forecasters Expect Cold to Break 170 records
- Japan’s colossus, the Sakurajima volcano spews smoke and ash 5.5 km (3.4 miles) high with the biggest eruption in more than three years
- 5 Dead, 300 Injured After 5.9 Magnitude Quake Rocks Iran
- They Found Something Incredible in the Carpathian Mounatins… A Huge Pyramid! (Video: 11:04 minutes long.)
- The Evidence Is Piling Up…Civlization Goes Back Much Further Than We Thought! (Video: 12:44 minutes long.)
- Heavily Restricted – The Understanding of the Past – Nbata Playa & Robert Bauval (Video: 13:47 minutes long.)
- Scratching the surface (Literally) – Underground Earth, Why does Derinkuyu exist? (Video: 5:51 minutes long.)
- Forgotten for 600 Years, now an Enigma of Humanity – Petra: An enigmatic masterpiece (Video: 6:36 minutes long.)
- The Living Stones of Sacsayhuaman (Video: 39:51 minutes long.)
- 11,300 Year-Old Mini Göbekli Tepe Unearthed In Turkey
- 7,000-year-old Fortress Found Under the Yumuktepe Mound
- Tamil Nadu Dig Strikes Gold, Re-Writes Indian Pre-History
- Ostia Antica: The First Roman Colony
- What Is Hiding In Siberia? Even Now People Are Avoiding This Area! (Video: 16:55 minutes long.)
- Saqqara Bird – Is It Proof of an Ancient Airplane? (Video: 10:59 minutes long.)
- New Evidence Revealed About Stone from Breastplate of Temple Priest Hidden in South Africa
- King David’s Prayer Altar Discovered at City of David?
- This Is What Happens When You Have Evidence Contradicting Conventional Egyptology! (Video: 14:16 minutes long.)
- Unexplored For Centuries…Amateur Archaeologist Made An Incredible Discovery Under Giza! (Video: 13:34 minutes long.)
- Gallic Warriors Reaped, Embalmed Then Displayed the Heads of Their Slain Enemies
- Viking Raids and Long-distance Oceanic Explorations Were All Enabled by Tar
- Why Monarchs Repeated Names (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- How accurate is this? – Ancient Chinese Historian Describes The Roman Empire (Voices of the Past) (Video: 20:02 minutes long.)
- German Intelligence In WWII | Secrets Of War (WWII Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 50:57 minutes long.)
- How Did Wargaming Shape the War in the Pacific? (US vs Japan) (Video: 20:46 minutes long.)
- Balfour Declaration Turns 102: The Milestone and the Man Who Made it Happen
- Brit-Am Now no. 2997
- The Tribe of Reuben (The Reubenites were one of three tribes (Gad, East Manasseh) occupying land east of the Jordan River. These three tribes became known as the Transjordan Tribes. The tribe of Reuben, as well as those of Gad and East Manasseh, were known for their large herds and flocks. They, thus, required much grazing land. As the Israelites defeated Og and Sihon, and then conquered Midianite chieftains, representatives from these tribes approached Moses (see below) to seek this land.)
- Researching Genealogy Records Of Your Poor Ancestors
- Forget Paper. Forget Hard Drives. Forget CD and DVD Disks. Forget Most Everything Else. For Long-Term preservation, Use a Piece of Glass
- MyHeritage Education: New Content to Master Your Genealogy Skills
- Don’t Want to Lose (Parts of) Your Genealogical Data?
- Top 5 most valuable online tools for Genealogy (Video: 13:33 minutes long.)
- How to Self-Publish Your Family History Book
- How to Research Your American Indian Heritage
- Using Reverse Genealogy to Overcome Brick Walls
- 7 Online Memorials for Remembering Loved Ones
- How to Research Vietnam War Military Service
- Charts and Forms for Genealogy, and How to Use Them
- The Wikipedia Of Graves: Israeli App CemoMemo Brings Cemeteries Into The Digital World
- Ancestry® Veteran’s Day Offer: Free Access To World’s Largest US Military Records Collection
- Findmypast Announces Free Veterans Day Access
- Dozens of vegetable products recalled over listeria concern
- Massive chicken recall due to possible metal contamination
- Smoked salmon recalled for potentially deadly food poisoning
- More Than 100 Vegetable Products Recalled Across US And Canada (Many Organic!)
- Does Low-Carb, High-Fat Produce Heart Attacks? (Video: 18:40 minutes long.)
- Rewinding the clock on aging blood vessels (Video: 2:41 minutes long.)
- Light-activated pancreatic cells produce insulin on demand
- Blood vessels incorporated into 3D-printed living skin
- Fennel Oil Fights Antifungal-Resistant Candida
- Scientists warn of ‘emerging’ disease after woman discovers parasitic worm in her eye
- Motivation for Diabetics: Key to Destroying the Monster! (Video: 16:41 minutes long.)
- Exact phase of sleep to best calm an anxious brain identified
- Scientists discover first new HIV strain in nearly 20 years
- Why Bananas Are BAD For Potassium, Blood Pressure & Sugar (Video: 5:46 minutes long.)
- First case of dengue spread by sex confirmed in Spain
- Top Asian Food Keto Diet Choices (Video: 14:51 minutes long.)
- 6 Keto Foods Loaded with Potassium! (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- Is This New (old) Kind of Tea For You? Fermented Tea (Video: 10:23 minutes long.)
- Coffee causes Insulin Resistance (Don’t Panic) (Video: 9:33 minutes long.)
- PUSH HERE…YOUR NASAL SINUSES WILL THANK YOU – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:53 minutes long.)
- BE ALERT TO THESE WARNING SIGNS…SAVE A LOVED ONE’S LIFE! – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:42 minutes long.)
- HOW TO CORRECT A STIFF NECK WITH A SOCK – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:27 minutes long.)
- THIS POSTURE WILL FIX POOR POSTURE (INSTANT RESULTS) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:13 minutes long.)
- How to Fix the Swollen and Puffy Face / Eyes (Video: 6:38 minutes long.)
- The Benefits of Roasted Seaweed (Video: 3:09 minutes long.)
- Will This Break or Not Break My Fast: DEEP DIVE (Video: 19:57 minutes long.)
- Is Carbonated Water Healthier? (Video: 3:05 minutes long.)
- Why Counting Sheep Does Not Work for Sleep (Video: 8:55 minutes long.)
- Fascinating Benefits of Ozonated Olive Oil (Video: 2:28 minutes long.)
- The 15 Benefits of MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) Oil (Video: 7:01 minutes long.)
- Use Clove for a Tooth Ache or Abscess (Video: 1:59 minutes long.)
- Adderall Side-Effects and Natural Alternatives (Video: 4 minutes long.)
- The Big Benefits of Exercise is Not Weight Loss (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- Are Grass-Fed Burgers Really Worth the Extra Cost? (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- Can Fenugreek Improve Your Blood Sugar?
- 6 Foods That Could Fix Underlying Cause of Inflammation
- Astragalus Protects Your Mitochondria
- Vitamin A Can Save Your Skin
- PTSD Recovery so Stunning, It Works All Over the World
- They’re the World’s Worst Polluter – Do You Encourage Them?
- 20% of Water Pollution Is From Your Clothing
- The Most Common and Worst Way to Treat Arthritis
- Blue Light Accelerates Aging
- Poison Found in 95% of Baby Food
- The 3 Highest Risk Foods for Dementia and Alzheimer’s
- PTSD Increases Risk for Stroke in Younger Years
- This Will Make You Stop Using Google for Health Advice
- Hibiscus for High Blood Pressure
- Not Washing Hands After This Is Worse Than Eating Raw Meat
- Destroy household mold with this all-natural spray
- 70 percent of fruits and veggies are contaminated with toxic chemicals
- This Plant Kills Lyme Disease Better Than Antibiotics (Study Says)
- Ahiflower oil provides a balanced ratio of omega-3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids to maintain optimal health
- Why you should drink more ginger turmeric tea: Facts, benefits
- Next time you eat an avocado, don’t throw out the pit: It’s great for treating inflammation
- 9 Foods you thought were bad for you, but actually aren’t
- Can this superfood smoothie naturally relieve joint pain?
- GMO Avocados in Development
- 10 Common Habits That Damage Your Kidneys: How to Keep Your Kidneys Healthy
- This Delicious Juice Will Help Unclog Arteries and Prevent Heart Disease
- Balancing your pH levels: Can baking soda lower your risk of developing inflammatory conditions?
- What is “opium lettuce” and what are its survival uses? What you need to know
- Is pollution worse indoors? UK study finds households are “toxic boxes” that trap air pollution particles
- Real Doctor Reacts To The Game Changers (Full Movie Documentary) (Video: 45:41 minutes long.)
- Starbucks Holiday Drinks – Diabetes In A Cup? Real Doctor Reviews The Damage To Your Vital Organs (Video: 15:42 minutes long.)
- Brain Foods For Brain Health | Boost Brain Health With Good Eats (Video: 13:44 minutes long.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Digestion | Healthy Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar (Video: 12:52 minutes long.)
- Foods That Boost Testosterone: in Men (Video: 7:29 minutes long.)
- Bernie Sanders’ daughter-in-law, 46, dies of cancer just days after it was revealed that vaccines are laced with cancer-imprinted DNA from aborted human babies
- Using proton pump inhibitors could increase your chances of developing liver cancer
- What do turmeric, apples and grapes have in common? Scientists have found they all help treat prostate cancer
- First woman to try breast cancer vaccine gets well
- Culinary Mushrooms Reduce Prostate Cancer Risk
- Jimmy Gonzalez “Cell Phones Cause Cancer” | EMF, EMR Dangers
- Transgender “women” using hormone therapy are more likely to develop breast cancer
- Increased bowel cancer risk linked with specific gut bacteria species
- 12 Signs of breast cancer that everyone needs to be aware of
- The Crafty New Way Officials Identify Future ‘Anti-Vaxxers’
- Trojan Horse of Measles – More Vaccines With the Mandate
- The $6 Billion Influenza Vaccine Industry Produces Flu Shots that Can Cause Harm and Have Low Rate of Efficiency
- Cheesy Broccoli-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Mustard Fried Chicken
- French Onion Casserole
- Spicy Ranch Cauliflower Crackers
- Vegan Sweet Potato and Bean Burritos
- Quick Almond Flour Pancakes
- Warm Brussels Sprout Salad with Hazelnuts and Cranberries
- Homemade Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chiffon Slab Pie
- Chocolate-Cherry Scones
- Islamists in Office: Salma Yaqoob a Warning for Americans
- The Culture War Is Not About Winning. It’s About Defending America as We Know It. I Wilkow (Video: 8:39 minutes long.)
- The Borderline Bar and Grill: A Tale of Men and Masculinity (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- 40 Years Later: 4 Myths About the US Embassy Takeover in Iran
- Debunking the Myth of ‘Concealed-Carry Killers’
- Polyamory – Sexual Revolution’s Next Big Push
- Women’s March Endorses ‘Casting Spells’ to Fight the Patriarchy
- Excessive screen time is changing children’s brains
- Is cannibalism VEGAN? According to some progressive food extremists, eating humans is cruelty free
- Victor Davis Hanson: Socialism guarantees failure and suffering – So why do so many Americans support it?
- Next Generation of Americans Will Embrace Socialism If We Lose ‘War on History’
- The Troubling Rise of Do-It-Yourself Abortions
- The Decline of America’s Military, and Why It Matters
- Antifa’s Ultimate Goal Is Communism, Journalist Attacked by Adherents Says
- LGBTQ characters on U.S. Television reach all-time high
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter Suspends Accounts Linked to Hamas and Hezbollah
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter’s Ban on Political Ads Will Only Make Things Worse
- Social Media-Twitter: Saudi Spies Charged With Stealing Private Info From Twitter Users
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter Employees and a Saudi National Charged as Acting as Illegal Agents of Saudi Arabia
- Social Media-Facebook: In Front of Congress, Zuckerberg Admits to Censorship
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Reveals Another Privacy Breach, This Time Involving Developers
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube Won’t Let a Medical Doctor Say This Sentence
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube Removes Video On Gender Transitions, Labeled ‘Hate Speech’
- 8 Places to Avoid After the SHTF
- 15 Best Herbs for Your Prepper Garden
- The Lost Ninja Superfood
- Next-gen HomeBiogas machine generates 30 percent more cooking fuel
- How To Use Milk Thistle For Inflammation
- 12 Wild Medicinal Plants You Should Harvest This Fall
- 12 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing Your Bug Out Location
- If You See These 6 Signs It’s Time to Bugout
- University of Washington College Republicans’ deemed ‘inappropriate,’ charter revoked, bowing to leftist censorship
- Study: Free College Plans Leave Vast Majority Worse Off
- Harvard ‘Recruited to Reject’ Thousands of Black Kids, Study Shows
- Rainbow Wars – Student Suspended For Hate After Opposing LGBT Rainbow Poppy
- Columbia professor who fled communism RESIGNS, says university is becoming full blown communistic
- “You Gonna Die, Bro”: High Schoolers Rob White Teen, Shove Guns in His Face, Share Video On Snapchat
- SC college student replaces campus card with microchip implant
- How to Stay Safe from Latest Ransomware Attacks (Video: 7 minutes long.)
- Doctor Bob’s Tech Support House Call
- HOWTO: Sell Your Phone (or Other Gadget)
- Actively Exploited Bug in Fully Updated Firefox Is Sending Users Into a Tizzy
- 23 Website Permissions to Change in Google Chrome for Better Browsing
- How to Use Caps Lock as a Modifier Key on Windows
- Geekly Update – 06 November 2019
- Are You Sick and Tired of Windows?
- 5 Free Software You’ll Wish You Knew Earlier! 2019 (Video: 9:08 minutes long.)
- Amazon Ring Doorbells Exposed Home Wi-Fi Passwords to Hackers
- Microsoft Crams Office 365 Docs Into Edge-style Sandboxes to Thwart Malware Infections
- The Free Scanner App You Probably Already Have Installed
- Here’s How to Make Your Computer Indestructible
- PrinCube may be the smallest color printer yet
- EVERY SMARTPHONE USER MUST WATCH THIS!! You Won’t Believe What Is ACTUALLY Happening! (Video: 6:10 minutes long.)
- How To Download Any Video Using VLC Media Player 2018 NEW Method (Video: 4:35 minutes long.)
- The 7 Best Sites to Securely Download Safe Mac Apps
- 5 Warning Signs Your Mac Has a Problem (And What to Do About Them)
- Windows: Disappearing Windows Update Deferral Pane Suddenly Reappears
- Windows: Windows 7 to Windows 10 Migration Guide
- Brainwashed to become a Jihadi wife, former Muslim extremist shares her story
- Thousands of Christians Face Exile or Extinction in Syria
- Clergy and members killed in rising unrest in Ethiopia
- Christian Ministry labeled as “Hate Group” by SPLC
- Over 245 million Christians are persecuted around the world, some are being killed, mostly in Muslim countries
- You Won’t Believe What They Discovered About Kanye West (Video: 2:10:36 minutes long.)
- Who are the Zoroastrians? History of Iran’s Oldest Religion (Video: 12:16 minutes long.)
- Lesbian Priest Tapped To Head Major Abortion Group, Calls Abortionists ‘Modern-Day Saints’
- With Approval from Vatican: Canaanite Idol ‘Moloch’ Put on Display in Rome
- The Clash Between Faith & Politics In The West
- Why we need to stop blaming everything on demons!
- Christian Hymn Society Releases ‘Queer Hymns’ for LGBTQ
- Swiss Protestant church network votes in favor of same-sex marriage
- Episcopal priest: Abortion is a blessing
- New Video – Is Yeezus King – Closed on Sundays and the Dragon Energy (Video: 29:20 minutes long.)
- Roman Catholic Churches Celebrating ‘Gay Pride’ Masses
THE PROVERBIAL NUT SHELL
(Of ABBA’s SEED)
September 25, 2019
Isaiah 51 Acts 4
Isaiah 51:6 Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath: for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner: but MY [Abba Papa YHVH’s] Salvation [H3444 Yesh-oo’-aw] shall be for ever, and MY [YHVH’s] righteousness shall not be abolished.
Isaiah 51:7 Hearken unto ME [YHVH], ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is MY law [H8451 TORAH]; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings [“revilings” means vilify which means “malign somebody: to make malicious and abusive statements about somebody” ie, those who trash ABBA’s TORAH = Instructions for our righteousness in HIM and chant the BS mantra that it was nailed to the cross — again I say — that is their Bovine Scatology! That, my Siblings-in-Yeshua ha Mashiyach, Jesus the Christ, their mantra is the seed of the serpent! The TORAH, the WORD-of-GOD, is the SEED of LIFE!! HalleluYAH!!!].
Acts 4:10 Be it known unto you all [this includes me!], and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by HIM doth this man stand here before you whole.
Acts 4:11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
Acts 4:12 Neither is there Salvation [H3444 Yesh-oo’-aw, see Isaiah 51:8*] in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.
*Isaiah 51:8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but MY righteousness shall be for ever, and MY Salvation [H3444 YESH-OO’-AW] from generation to generation.
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
Our Covenant, Part 2
We will come back to the example of Covenant in Abraham’s life – the very first real picture in detail of what Covenant means from God’s perspective – but I felt like I needed to deviate a bit today and talk about a different aspect of Covenant where most of us have had little understanding. I’m talking about the Covenant of Marriage.
The whole picture of Marriage has been so corrupted in modern society such that many people have become jaded to the idea. The understanding of what Marriage really represents in God’s eyes is rarely taught. People get married for all the wrong reasons. Let’s see if we can unfold this concept today.
We have talked in time past about the three dimensions of love, agapé, phileo, and epithumia. Today, by the grace of God, I will share with you – carefully, I hope – just how critical our marriage choices are, how and why God approves and ordains some marriages, and how and why He rejects others.
Our society today has a warped understanding of marriage. One of the tragedies of the modern churches is that they gladly teach about divorce, how God hates divorce, and all the tribulations we get ourselves into when we used divorce as a solution to marriage problems. Pastors and church leaders are quick to teach that “all divorce is wrong,” yet they fail to teach what marriage really is, and what God approves. It’s important to understand how God views marriage in the first place, and just why He hates divorce.
Marriage is a covenant. It is (supposed to be) a solemn vow between equals. The Greek text of the New Testament uses the word, suzeugnumi, meaning: to conjoin, to yoke together.
Part of the common marriage vow is stated, “in the company of God and these witnesses.” Thus, by making a marriage covenant “in the company of God,” we seek to add His blessing, His approval, and His glue to our “conjoining.”
Question. Do we add His blessing, His approval or His glue to our covenant?
The answer is not so simple as some would like to believe. Much of the time, I believe the answer is a resounding, Yes! Some of the time, however, it is an abrupt, No!
Let me explain.
As God began to unfold His covenant with His people, Israel, He gave them specific orders about whom they could marry and not marry. A pattern was established for Israel. They were to be God’s chosen people, His representatives in the earth. They were to illustrate a marriage covenant He would make with them. He would be their husband. They would be His bride.
As the years and centuries passed, Israel began to worship other gods. Despite their harlotry, God continued to woo them and express His love to them in ways that transcend human understanding. The day came, however, when Israel had totally abandoned God. And God divorced Israel. To use the Hebraism, He “put Israel away.”
Both Isaiah and Jeremiah cried out to Israel. Jeremiah’s lament was, “And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery, I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.”
Isaiah prophesied to Judah, “Thus saith the LORD, Where is the bill of your mother’s divorcement, whom I have put away? or which of my creditors is it to whom I have sold you? Behold, for your iniquities have ye sold yourselves, and for your transgressions is your mother put away.”
It was clear that Israel had been given a “bill of divorcement” by the Lord. Yet He hated divorce. Why? Because He was forced to divorce a people who had been the object of His love, His affection, His blessing. He didn’t want the divorce. He wanted the union – the marriage – to flourish in the earth.
So He sent Hosea, the prophet, to live out in their midst the picture of a man who goes and chooses a woman to become his wife. By Law, Hosea could not marry the woman because she was a whore. Yet, God directed Hosea to marry her in order to show His people, Israel, that He yet wanted Israel to return to Him, and that He would marry Israel in spite of the divorce she had been given.
What happened? Hosea’s wife did exactly what Israel had done. She cheated on Hosea, ultimately going and living with another man. Hosea went and retrieved her – at God’s direction – and brought her back as his wife with complete forgiveness. It was a prophetic illustration to Israel that God would take Israel back also. Yet Israel ignored the picture and the message of the prophet.
When Nehemiah and Ezra returned to Jerusalem during Israel’s captivity to rebuild the walls of the city, and to restore the Temple, they found that the priests and Levites had married women whom God had specifically forbidden them to marry. Chapter 10 of Ezra recounts how Ezra commanded the priests and Levites to divorce the women they had married. It also recounts the sorrow and weeping that accompanied their obedience.
The consequences of their disobedience and marrying women whom God had forbidden them to marry, cost them emotionally, spiritually, and relationally (on a human level). The priests had covenanted with these women. They had married them. They even had families. But God did not recognize those marriages. Thus, their covenants were null and void.
The pain and suffering wrought by those covenants was almost incomprehensible. No doubt, the priests loved their wives. They had enjoyed a phileo relationship with them. But the agape relationship with God was missing. The priests had been called by God. They had been chosen by Him to serve as His representatives, his mediators with His people.
The priests contaminated the process by making marriage covenants with women to whom God had said, “No.” He wasn’t going to suddenly change His mind and put his stamp of approval on these marriages because they (the priests) were His chosen and called representatives.
When I faced the same situation, and the Lord clearly spoke to me and said, “I will not approve what I have said, No, to,” it scared the living daylights out of me. The thought of the pain that would arise from a divorce was hard for me to conceive. I still dragged my feet for another two years and meanwhile, my wife left me for the third time.
I argued with the Lord. I quoted Matthew 5:31 to Him. His response was, “You are the one living in fornication. Don’t point your fingers at your wife. You are living with someone I specifically forbid you to marry. You have been cheating on me.”
The grief I felt in my soul knew no boundaries. When I heard those words from the Lord, I wept. The weeping and grieving within went on for months. I loved the Lord with my entire being. My whole existence was for His pleasure. The dawning and realization that I had displeased Him and was living in sin in a marriage He not only didn’t approve of but had forbidden ate at my innards in ways I can’t even begin to describe.
God’s divorce from Israel was grievous to him. The priests’ divorce from their wives caused pain to them and their ex-spouses in ways hard to describe. The grief and self-recrimination I went through during my unfolding divorce affected me so deeply that it ultimately caused me to suffer a massive heart attack and drop dead.
“Till death do you part” took on a whole new perspective to me. Looking back, I realize that it was the grace of God that permitted the heart attack. I had made my vows to my first wife in good conscience – despite the fact that God had not approved the marriage. Had death not occurred, those vows would have haunted me continuously. The fact that I was raised back to life gave impetus and understanding to a new marriage and a covenant ordered by God.
Lots of things happened surrounding that death and resurrection that I don’t have time to go into today. I was dead for some 15 minutes before the Lord brought me back. It was my new wife, Della, who spoke life back into me. It was God’s covenant with her, and with me. The Lord had given me to her, and her to me (and that was going on 37 years ago!)
As Della and I repeated our vows to each other in marriage, we realized that the Lord was doing something absolutely sovereign. What we experienced transcended anything we had ever known. For the first time in my life, I began to understand covenant.
The body of Christ has sadly lacked in teaching and understanding concerning marriage, and the covenant that God seeks to establish in marriage. Marriage was designed by God to illustrate His union, His joining, His covenant with a holy people set apart unto Him. We have cheapened marriage into a contract between equals with provisions for the severing of that contract with one party to the contract violates it in some way.
The Lord Jesus Christ seeks a union with a people to whom He makes unconditional promises. He covenants with us to perform His word. What is required of us is that we walk with Him, that we love Him, that we keep His commandments. He is merciful and quick to forgive our transgressions when we repent and turn from those transgressions, and He continues to keep His covenant with us despite our violations.
Marriage has been designed in such a way that God has instilled within us a search for the one who is our counterpart, our other self. (I refer you back to a Coffee Break I did on Metaphors.) He has designed us in such a way that we are completed when we are joined to the one whom He has chosen. Once we are completed, the search ends. We no longer have a need to look at or for someone else as a prospective mate.
Society has so contaminated this that we pick and choose mates according to the delights of our eyes, the emotions of the moment, or the needs that exist at that time in our lives. We don’t wait for the Lord to bring us to our counterpart or bring our counterpart to us – in His time! Then, when things go wrong, and we realize that we’ve really blown it, we call out to the Lord to “fix it.”
I never cease to be amazed at the grace of the Lord to “fix” broken relationships and to join folks together in His covenant – after the fact. But why do we do it backwards? Why can’t we be patient? Why can’t we wait for the Lord to choose for us? Why do we jump into marriages of our choosing, and then expect God to put His stamp of approval just because we say that we do this “in the sight of God and this company?”
The answer is simple. Sin. Sin corrupts the whole marriage covenant. Sin corrupts the process of choosing. Sin corrupts the joining. Sin causes us to choose marriage partners whom God has neither chosen nor approved. Sin produces an environment in which we begin to look around for someone else who will complete us. Sin prevents us from being completed. Sin abrogates the marriage covenant, making it null and void.
Wow! Guess I got a bit carried away, there. I’m trying to draw you a picture of God’s plan and purpose in marriage.
Agapé is a love that should encompass marriage. It is supposed to be part of the picture – part of the whole package. When it is, something happens to that union that the whole world recognizes. The presence of the Lord accompanies you. The presence of the Lord fills the marriage. The authority of the Lord goes with you because you are in total agreement together – not just with each other, but with Him! Whatever you speak in that place of agreement together carries with it the force of God’s creative power.
You become a threat to Satan and his dominions. You become a force for Godly change in the earth. You become a force for righteousness.
These things have come to fruition for Della and me in the past 36+ years. No matter where we go, no matter what we do, no matter who sees us, the presence and authority of the Lord is recognized.
In those 36+ years, we have had Hell pitted against us. We have gone through persecution, opposition, public ridicule – you name it. Every experience has drawn us closer together. Every experience has provided evidence of the glue the Lord provides when He ordains a marriage.
During those same 36+ years, however, we have seen the blessings of the Lord in ways far too numerous to recount. We have seen the authority of the Lord working with us. We have seen the power of God manifested on our behalf, and seen His love and grace extended through us to thousands of people.
One of the pictures the apostle Paul drew in his frequent metaphors was a picture of submission we rarely hear of. Taken from a picture of a Roman household, the word draws a picture of a family whose servants deeply love their masters. Though the word implies “stepping aside,” in the more traditional sense, it also carries with it “transparency.”
Agapé brings with it “transparency.” It brings into a marriage a sense of stepping aside for the other. It brings what I would call “competition,” but not competition in the framework of contests or games. It brings a desire to do for one another – to almost compete in seeing who can do the most for each other.
Della and I have enjoyed this kind of competition with each other from time to time. There is nothing I wouldn’t do for her. There is nothing she wouldn’t do for me. In fact, we often try to surprise one another with things the other doesn’t expect. We have had some spectacular fun in trying to outdo one another in our expressions of love.
When you begin to apply this concept to the relationship between the Lord Jesus Christ and His chosen counterpart, His other self, you see a picture of a people who can (and ultimately will) change the face of this earth. It is an aspect of covenant sadly lacking in today’s world with many people, but it is an aspect that God’s people are beginning to come to grips with.
Covenant is not a word. It is not something you decide to do and then expect God to bless it. Covenant is a way of life. It is a union and an agreement that incorporates the plan, the purposes and the choices of the Lord as they are integrated into our plans, purposes and choices. With His prior approval and choosing, our covenants can be, and often are, nullified.
Della and I have watched throughout the years as the Lord has marvelously repaired and restored relationships that began without His prior approval. We have also watched in some cases as the decisions of men and women have been nullified because the Lord was not in their choices and covenants.
We don’t preach divorce. We preach covenant. It’s a way of life. It is also an experience in the Lord that often defies explanation.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
The Role of The Woman in The Community of God
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
I can remember a few years ago discussing this subject on television and in that particular program, I stated that Junia mentioned in Romans 16:7 as an apostle was a woman. Many wrote asking for further clarification and references and I might say in this regard that I was overwhelmed at the response I received. Over 900 letters came in from the program, most from women, although a few were from pastors or religious leaders. I must confess that I was shocked at what some of these women were saying. Many expressed a deep resentment at the way they were being treated or had been treated by the leadership of the particular congregation to which they belonged and thanked me for writing and/or speaking on this subject. I knew that the situation was bad, but, frankly, I did not believe that it was really as bad as indicated in the letters I received. Some of them were unbelievable, horror stories, recounting the ways many of the women had been treated or were being treated by their husbands or in the church as a result of the teaching coming forth from the pulpit. It was all and is all because of an unfortunate misunderstanding of the teaching of the Scriptures on the subject of women and their role both in the home and in the congregation of God.
The following information is a brief attempt to answer all those who wrote asking for further information and documentation, plus let me say here that we have a whole series on the subject that is downloadable in MP3 format, i.e., The Role of Women in the Community of God, that will delve into the subject in much more detail that in this brief article.
Junia (Ionia,-As,-An in Greek) is a name that is structurally derived from Latin and means “youth.” Most dictionaries and commentaries note that in its form found in Romans 16:7, it could be either masculine or feminine, however, in examining the Scripture, it is probable that Andronicus mentioned with Junia, was actually Junia’s husband and that both were relatives of the Apostle Paul and probably from his home town of Taursus. This can be concluded from the usage of the Greek word “suggeneis,” which is translated into English as “kinsman,” but which principally means “one related by blood.” It is also very probable that they had accepted Jesus as Messiah before Paul had, and might have been instrumental in his own coming to the Lord. Of course, Junia is not the only woman mentioned in Romans 16. Many others are mentioned, although none are referred to as specific functionaries in the church as Junia. It is interesting that many commentaries will admit that the word Junia could be either masculine or feminine, but because of the commentators prejudice that no woman could function as an Apostle, will state that Junia must certainly have been a man. This indicates, of course, a basic misunderstanding of the role and the function of women in 1st century Judaism.
One tends to overlook the passage in Psalms 68:12, “The Lord giveth the word; the women that proclaim the good tidings are a great host.” Also, I will call your attention, again, to the more familiar passage in Joel 2:28ff, “I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy…even upon the men servants and upon the maid servants in those days would I pour out of my spirit.” These passages certainly indicate that women were to have an active role in the proclamation of the Gospel and in the community of God, but beyond that, St. John Chrysostom writing in the 4th century was clearly convinced that Andronicus and Junia were apostles, and that Junia was a woman. In the Homilies of St. John Chrysostom, Volume 11, page 555, he writes, “Oh, how great is the devotion of this woman that she should be counted worthy of the title of Apostle.”
However, in the last few years, extensive research has been done on the subject and published in the book, Women Leaders in the Ancient Synagogue, by Bernadette J. Brooten. In her book published in 1982, Ms. Brooten documents inscriptional evidence for women as Heads of Synagogues, Women as Leaders of Synagogues, Women as Elders, Women as Mothers of the Synagogue, and Women as Priests. There are actually three ancient Jewish inscriptions in which a woman bears the title of priest. The inscriptions range in age from the 1st century BCE through the 4th century CE and were found one in lower Egypt; one in Beth She’arim in Galilee, and one in Rome. So, we can say that the practice of women serving as priests was a practice widely spread throughout the land. In addition, we have evidence of Women as Donors in the ancient synagogue. Ms. Brooten continues, “Seen in the larger context of women’s participation in the life of the ancient synagogue, there is no reason not to take the titles as functional, or to assume that women heads or elders of synagogues had radically different functions than men heads or elders of synagogues. Of the functions outlined for each title, there are none which women could not have carried out. If women donated money and even large sums of it, surely they were capable of collecting and administering synagogue funds. Nor is it impossible to imagine Jewish women sitting on counsels of elders or teaching or arranging for the religious service. Even women carrying out judicial functions is not impossible in a tradition that reveres one of its women prophets, (Deborah), as a judge…. This collection of inscriptions should challenge historians of religion to question the prevailing views of Judaism in the Graeco-Roman period as a religion, all forms of which a priori excluded women from leadership roles.
Further steps in research would be to consider these Jewish women leaders in the larger context of the history of religions, comparing their functions with those of women leaders in other communities and religions, such as the Isis, Demeter, or Dionysus religions. It would also be especially useful to study possible connections between Judaism and Jewish Christianity. For example, it is striking that several early Christian women leaders were Jewish; the apostle Junia (Romans 16:7), the teacher and missionary Prisca (Acts 18:2, 18, 26; Romans 16:3,4; 1st Corinthians 16, 19; Timothy 4:19; note in Acts 18:26, she teaches in a synagogue context), and possibly the Miriam of Romans 16:6, “who labored much for you.”
The inscriptional evidence for Jewish women leaders means that one cannot declare it to be a departure from Judaism that early Christian women held leadership positions.
Additional Jewish sources allude to women serving as Rabbis, the most notable of which was Beruriah, who was the wife of Rabbi Meir. It is interesting to note that Rabbi Meir was a very highly respected Rabbi, however, his wife Beruriah was regarded more highly in most instances than he. The issue of the woman’s position in the home and in the church is resultant from Paul’s statement in Colossians 3:18 as well as Ephesians 5:22ff, etc., that wives should submit themselves unto their husbands as unto the Lord.
From these and other passages, all kinds of theologies developed that excluded women from functioning in the community of God and/or teaching in the church or serving in any kind of official capacity and demanded her submission unto her husband in all things. The problem arises when we note that these passages do not say in the original languages what they appear to say in English. For example, the Greek word translated into English as “submit or be subject,” is the Greek word “Hupotasso,” the definition of which can be found in Kittel’s Theological Dictionary of the New Testament, Volume 8, page 39ff. The verb is not very common, but stands for “ten,” Hebrew equivalents. Kittel states that for a material understanding of the verb in the New Testament, its considerable range of meanings must be noted. In the New Testament the verb does not carry with it the thought of obedience, to obey, or to have to obey, but rather to adapt oneself to another in love. He continues that the New Testament exhortation suggests that the general rule demands readiness to renounce one’s own will for the sake of others, i.e. agape. In exhortation, the middle voice embraces a whole series of meanings from subjection to authority on one side, to considerate submission to others on the other. Its detailed meaning, in any instance, can finally be decided only from the context. I think that it is important to note that the correspondent to Tasso/Hupotasso in the Greek is a form of the Hebrew root, “Kaf, Nun, Ayin.”
It is important to note that in Hebrew KNA carries with it the meaning of humble. The root can be found on page 488 in Brown Driver Briggs, no. 3665. It is also important to note that in translation the word can have a double meaning, just like in English. A person can be humbled by being conquered or being subdued, but the idea, again, with both the Hebrew Kanah and the Greek Huppotasso is a voluntary submission or humbling of one’s self by adapting oneself to another in love.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2019-2020 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Va’Yera (And He appeared) for adults for November 16, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Va’Yera for children for November 16, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Last weeks Torah Portion: Shabbat Shalom! This Week’s Torah Portion, “Lech Lecha” Is With Eddie Chumney! (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Another weekly Torah Portion: Lech Lecha | Shabbat Broadcast 2019 (Video: 2:28:36 minutes long.)
Genesis 18:1—22:24; 2 Kings 4:1-37; Luke 17:26-37; Romans 9:6-11; Galatians 4:1—5:6;
Hebrews 6:13-20, 11:13-19; James 2:14-26; 2 Peter 2:4-11
- KIB 234 – God’s Unfailing Love and the Template of Cornelius
- Dr. Michael Lake & Rabbi Walker discuss The Kingdom Intelligence 11-04-2019
- Saqqara Bird – Is It Proof of an Ancient Airplane? (Video: 10:59 minutes long.)
- The Old Covenant and New Covenant joined together | THE MYSTERY OF THE THREE THOUSAND | The Book… (Video: 4:19 minutes long.)
- Answering Your Questions – (Yeshua’s Return, Thanksgiving, Eating Seaweed, Self-Defense, etc…) (Video: 11:15 minutes long. We receive many emails and other communications every week, some asking unique questions while others are often repeated. In this video series we want to look at the most common things asked and publicly begin answering your questions for the benefit of everyone to hear and to test themselves. In this part of the series we are going to respond to questions such as: did Yeshua and his disciples fail the Deuteronomy 13 test when they said Messiah return was imminent and yet you still teach a future return?, can we celebrate holidays like Thanksgiving?, is seaweed unclean?, is it okay to kill in self-defense, and finally whether or not killing in war is permissible.)
- Four Reasons to Distrust Evolutionism (Video: 25:19 minutes long.)
- Would Jesus Recognize Today’s Christianity? (Video: 26:28 minutes long.)
- Complexity of Salvation by Monte Judah (Video: 1:26:25 minutes long.)
- No Law No Love (Video:11:02 minutes long. Many are quick to say that the New Testament is all about love, not law. What the same fail to realize is that the law of God defines how to love God and how to love others. Thus, law and love are not against each other, but critically related. Sadly, so few realize this in the end, that our Lord declares that many fail to focus on the law of God, and thus the love of many grows cold.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.