- EXCLUSIVE! TRUMP ACTIVATES U.S. MARINE RESERVES FOR ‘EMERGENCY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES’ TO STOP ILLEGAL COUP
- Trump drops the hammer on lying, dishonest Democrats, announces zero cooperation until Dems take an official vote on impeachment
- Trump Defends Decision to Pull US Troops from Syria
- Trump Loses Tax Returns Challenge
- Trump Accountant Ordered To Give Tax Records To House Oversight Panel
- Trump threatens to ‘obliterate’ Turkish economy
- Trump is threatening to wage economic war on a country the US bases nukes in
- EXCLUSIVE! TRUMP ACTIVATES U.S. MARINE RESERVES FOR ‘EMERGENCY WITHIN THE UNITED STATES’ TO STOP ILLEGAL COUP
- Trump Moves to Increase Transparency in Government Regulations
- Trump Blasts Omar on Her Home Turf: ‘She is a Disgrace to Our Country’
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Shreds Democrats’ Impeachment Attempt In Scathing Legal Letter
- SCOTUS: What You Need to Know About the Transgender Case at the Supreme Court
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Considers Whether Civil Rights Act Protects L.G.B.T. Workers
- SCOTUS: What Supreme Court Justices Said, Asked During Transgender, Discrimination Arguments
- SCOTUS: Podcast: What to Expect in the New Supreme Court Term
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Refuses to Throw Out New York Gun Rights Case
- US To Send ‘Thousands’ More Troops To Saudi Arabia
- What You Need to Know About Trump’s Move in Syria
- Paul Martin and Dave Hodges- More Massive UN Troop Movements
- Clinton: It’s ON: The deep state plot to install Hillary Clinton as PRESIDENT this year, bypassing elections altogether
- Clinton: BOMBSHELL: Audio, Email Evidence Shows DNC Colluded With Ukraine To Boost Hillary By Harming Trump, Report Say
- Clinton: Hillary Clinton Picks Up First 2020 Endorsement
- 126 Conservative Leaders Denounce Attempts to Impeach President Trump
- Nikki Haley: Nikki Haley Leads Republican Critics of Trump’s Decision to Abandon Kurds
- US: Reports of Turkish Assault on Kurdish Forces in Syria Are False
- Now That UN Troops Have Emerged, Should Americans Be Concerned with FEMA’s Massive Purchases of Hydrogen Cyanide?
- Muslim Brotherhood-linked Islamic Movement leadership penetrates Trump White House
- US Set to Abandon Kurdish Allies Ahead of Turkish Assault in Syria
- Microsoft reveals Iranian hackers attacked US 2020 election
- DHS, Microsoft working to “assess and mitigate impacts” of Iranian hacking in 2020 presidential campaign
- Taxpayer-funded National Public Radio just proved it is now part of the deep state’s ongoing coup attempt against President Trump
- RED ALERT: With Impeachment Failing a Distraction Is Needed!!!
- Pelosi: Pelosi Hasn’t Really Started the Impeachment Process
- Impeachment, Or Show Trial? Pelosi’s Anonymous Accusers…
- ‘SCAM’: Democrats’ ‘Unprecedented’ Moves To Hide Whistleblower’s Identity Met With Strong Pushback, New Revelations
- New Update In Criminal Referrals Made Against Those Who Made Questionable Claims Against Kavanaugh
- Breaking: FISA court rules FBI’s use of foreign surveillance tools against Americans was a huge violation of the law and the Fourth Amendment
- The Watchman Newscast 10/10/19: Why Empowering Turkey’s Erdogan in Syria is a Very Bad Idea (Video: 9:52 minutes long.)
- Justice Department to Question Brennan in ‘Spygate’ Inquiry
- U.S. Marines reserve units activated for “emergency within the United States” which “will come with little warning” – cites “threats in the Homeland”
- The United Nations/Chinese Path to American Genocide Has Been Set Into Motion
- Real-Time National Driver Surveillance Program Coming Soon?
- Trump: Trump Insurance Standard Would Deny Majority Of Green Card Applicants
- Ukraine Whistleblower Appears to Skirt Law by Going Straight to Rep. Adam Schiff’s Office
- Bombshell Admission: According To Ukrainian MP, Joe Biden Was Paid $900,000 By Ukrainian Gas Company for Lobbying Services
- US: Planned Parenthood Votes to Spend $45-Million to Control the Senate
- Jake Morphonios Explains Why CIA Is Backing the Kurds in Syria
- Declassified FISA Judge’s Ruling Shows FBI Targeted Americans With Improper NSA Searches
- What exactly is the impeachment process?
- The time has come for President Trump to invoke the Insurrection Act and put down the lawless, left-wing insurrection against America
- A New Nonconstitutional Federal Government and Social Credit Media Will Emerge In a Post-Coup America
- Former Director of Intelligence James Clapper: Obama Ordered Us to Start the Trump Witch Hunt
- Obama: RELEASE Obama’s White House phone calls
- Defense Intelligence Agency Employee Arrested for Leaking Classified Information to NBC and CNBC
- WALSH: The Two Very Basic Questions Every Democrat Should Be Asked, But Won’t Be
- Bullock: Bullock Violated Rules in His Campaign Finance Proposal
- Gabbard: Gabbard Threatens to Boycott Next Presidential Debate
- O’Rourke: Democratic Presidential Candidate Says Churches Who Oppose Same Sex Marriage Will Lose Tax Exempt Status
- O’Rourke: Dems’ dim view of churches comes out of closet
- O’Rourke: Robert Francis O’Rourke: Punish Churches That Do Not Support Gay Marriage
- Steyer: Steyer Polling at 1 Percent in Home State of California
- Warren: County Records Contradict Warren’s Claim She Was Fired Over Pregnancy
- Warren: Warren Gives Unions Lobbying Loophole
- Warren: Warren Fundraises Off of Pregnancy Discrimination as Her Own Story Draws Increasing Scrutiny
- Warren: Warren Charts Wealth-Raiding Warpath to the White House
- Border crossing apprehensions reach 12-year high
- In America, police officers now lose their jobs for enforcing immigration law
- At least one dead after Hard Rock Hotel collapses in New Orleans (Video: 54 seconds long.)
- U.K., U.S. face calls to intervene in Hong Kong (Video: 3:48 minutes long.)
- Democrat Admits Party Depends on Illegal Immigrant Votes (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- Source: Speaker Pelosi resists official impeachment to keep control of the process (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- Report: EU value-added tax system fraud funding terrorism (Video: 2:45 minutes long.)
- President Trump protects U.S. interests by pulling troops out of Syria (Video: 4:42 minutes long.)
- Two Republican lawmakers working to stop impeachment inquiry (Video: 2:34 minutes long.)
- President Trump to headline 14th Annual Values Voters Summit in D.C. (Video: 5:23 minutes long.)
- Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO BRAGS About Destroying $5 Million Worth of Guns – This Is SICK! (Video: 4:53 minutes long.)
- 5 Things The Mainstream Media Was Afraid To Tell You (Video: 3:35 minutes long.)
- Fake News NBC POUNCES on Report of Second Whistleblower Complaint But There is One GLARING Problem (Video: 5:57 minutes long.)
- Former CIA Agent PLEADS Trump to Investigate CIA in CHILLING, Must See Interview (Video: 5:05 minutes long.)
- ALERT: She’s LOST IT! What AOC Wants To Abolish NEXT Proves She’s INSANE! (Video: 6:50 minutes long.)
- Adam Schiff In BOILING HOT Water After Details EXPOSE His Meeting With Whistleblower (Video: 6:16 minutes long.)
- Former CIA Insider EXPOSES Operation Against Trump – Look Who is Behind The Coup! (Video: 6:58 minutes long.)
- Here is Why Pat Robertson Frowns Upon Trump’s Syria Decision (Video: 4:38 minutes long.)
- NO REMORSE! Former US Attorney EXPOSES Dems WICKED Plot For The Whistleblower (Video: 4:29 minutes long.)
- Trump Pulls U.S. Out – Turkey Is In! (Video: 3:09 minutes long.)
- Steve Hilton: The truth about impeachment (Video: 10:26 minutes long.)
- Swamp Watch: The Bidens and Ukraine (Video: 8:58 minutes long.)
- Graham compares Trump to Obama, calls his strategy a ‘big win for ISIS’ (Video: 6:28 minutes long.)
- EU ambassador blocked from testifying in impeachment inquiry: report (Video: 2:37 minutes long.)
- Trump slams Biden’s call for impeachment: He’s ‘dropping like a rock’ (Video: 6:23 minutes long.)
- Collins: Dems’ ‘un-American’ impeachment inquiry will backfire (Video: 3:44 minutes long.)
- Defense Secretary Esper gives press conference on US military in Middle East (Video: 25:08 minutes long.)
- Nunes compares Trump impeachment inquiry to ‘chaotic circus’ (Video: 15:58 minutes long.)
- Gingrich: We’re close to a cultural civil war (Video: 7:07 minutes long.)
- ‘The Five’ reacts to Trump’s fiery Minneapolis rally (Video: 10:01 minutes long.)
- Trump tweets in defense of Rudy Giuliani (Video: 2:55 minutes long.)
- WE Know THEIR Moves Before THEY Do? (Video: 18:17 minutes long.)
- Is It a Coup or Staged Civil War (Video: 17:48 minutes long.)
- Saudi Prince Mohammed Bin Salman Won’t Fight Iran (Video: 5:54 minutes long.)
- Live Fire Used on Iraqi Protestors (Video: 13:39 minutes long.)
- Turkish Military Try’s To Free ISIS (Video: 14:26 minutes long.)
- Saudi Tanker Attacked to Derail Pakistan Iran Talks (Video: 5:14 minutes long,)
- S and J Chat: Really Strange Doctrines (Video: 1:27:52 minutes long.)
- Syria’s President Assad Faces New War (Video: 14:33 minutes long.)
- Turkish Military Try’s To Free ISIS (Video: 14:26 minutes long.)
- Qumran Scrolls Confirm The Messiah Would be Killed (Video: 45:22 minutes long.)
- Alert!!! (Oct 6, 2019): USS Ronald Reagan Aircraft Carrier Surrounded By China Warships (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Tensions Soar (Oct 8, 2019) : Vietnam angry as China ‘violating sovereign rights’ in dispute waters (Video: 10:24 minutes long.)
- China’s Panic (Oct 10, 2019): US joint with Japan and India puts on major show of force in China Sea (Video: 10:22 minutes long.)
- California bans political deepfake videos ahead of 2020 elections
- Samuel Little, who confessed to 93 murders, the ‘most prolific serial killer’ in US history, FBI says
- Breaking Update on Trump’s Port of Long Beach Action
- Breaking News: Trump Takes Back Port of Long Beach From the Communist Chinese
- California Insurrection: The Focus Shifts to the Port of Oakland-Marilyn Rupar and Dave Hodges- CSS
- California officially bans police use of facial recognition in body cameras
- California: Up To 3-Million People To Lose Power As PG&E Begins “Unprecedented” Blackouts
- California Shuts Down Power For Up To A WEEK In Multiple Counties To “Prevent Wildfires”
- Is a Snap Military Drill Taking Place In Morgan Hill, CA?
- Terror Support Exposed at UCLA Event
- Criminal Justice Reform Has Failed Again as Gang Member, Joey Crack, Who Was Freed from Prison Under the ‘First Step Act’, Allegedly Stabbed a Man to Death
- High Taxes Are Top Reason Illinoisans Want To Leave State
- Michigan Dem Booed By Constituents for Supporting Impeachment
- Michigan: All meat in Dearborn public schools is now halal
- How a Michigan Democrat’s Voter Fraud Was Caught
- MGM Agrees to Pay Las Vegas Shooting Victims Up to $800-Million to Avoid Having to Go to Trial and Being Required to Give Testimony
- NYC: Muslim pleads guilty to fracturing a woman’s spine because another woman kissed her on the cheek
- NY Middle School Vandalized with Swastikas
- New York: New Criminal ‘Justice Reform’ Law Allows Violent Criminals and Sex Predators of Children to be Released without Bail
- Antifa Member Sentenced to 18 Months in Prison for Brutal Beating that Nearly Killed Trump Supporter
- Child Rape Suspects from Mexico Released In New York & New Jersey After Local Jails Refuse To Hold Men For ICE
- WATCH: NYC Muslim Sharia Patrol Officer Arrested for Beating Woman, Breaking Her Spine & Yelling Anti-Gay Slurs
- Immigrant from Dominican Republic Confessed to Bludgeoning Four Sleeping Homeless Men to Death
- Free Speech Assault! Tell NYC Mayor de Blasio “We Won’t Pay the Fine!”
- Another person has died of Legionnaires’ disease linked to a hot tub display at a North Carolina fair
- Oklahoma: Muslim migrant went to al-Qaeda training camp, then came to US and enrolled in flight school
- Oklahoma Muslim Gets 12 Years for Islamic Terror Crimes
- DEVEL0PING: 3 newborns die, 5 others sickened amid outbreak of waterborne bacterial infection in hospital
- CHQ Endorsements Virginia House of Delegates Group Two
- Pro-Gun Control Virginia Dems Turned Down Anti-Gun Crime Funds
- Top Dems joining PLO speakers at anti-Israel conference
- What Democrats today really want
- Democrats Remove POW/MIA Flags From Offices
- The Democratic casualties of impeachment
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC Wants to Abolish Prisons
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Unveils Bill That Would Give Federal Benefits To Illegal Aliens
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): WATCH: Ilhan Omar Files for Divorce Amid Affair Allegations
- Rep. Joe Kennedy III (Massachusetts): Kennedy to Fundraise With Lobbying Giant Opposed to Medicare for All
- GOP Rep. Ralph Abraham introduces resolution to expel Nancy Pelosi from House
- Republicans Push Back With Turkey Sanctions, Trump: “We’re Slowly Getting Out Of Middle East”
- Netanyahu Wants Billions for Defense Against Iranian Cruise Missiles
- As US pulls out of Syria, Netanyahu insists Israel can defend itself on its own
- Netanyahu Asks Putin to Ease Israeli Woman’s Severe Prison Sentence for ‘Smuggling Marijuana’ into Russia
- Likud’s Next Leader? Gideon Saar Challenges Netanyahu’s Long Rule
- Likud Votes to Retain Netanyahu as Nominee for Prime Minister
- ‘We’re Keeping Our Eyes Open,’ Says IDF Chief of Staff to Iranian Escalation
- Jihadi charged with murder of Israeli teen worked for European-funded NGO linked to BDS
- Ayelet Shaked Calls on Liberman to ‘Act Maturely’ and Rejoin the Right
- Muslim Authorities Dump Garbage on the Temple Mount
- Israel Moves to Revoke BDS Founder Omar Barghouti’s Israeli Residency
- Israel Works to Thwart Violent Crime Epidemic Among Arab Citizens
- WATCH: Yom Kippur War Miracle – Why 150 Syrian Tanks Retreated
- Judgment Day: After Yom Kippur, Liberman Proposes Path to Unity Government
- WATCH: Only Successful Outcome from Coalition Talks is Unity Government
- Israeli Court Decision that ‘Terrorist Didn’t Intend to Murder’ Overturned on Appeal
- Right-wing Yemina Faction Officially Breaks Apart
- Israel Arrests Five Palestinians at Temple Mount’s Mercy Gate Over Illegal Mosque Construction
- IDF Reservists Petition Netanyahu to Help Embattled Kurds Under Attack by Turkey
- Palestinian Reversal: Take Tax Money from Israel, But Still ‘Pay for Slay’
- Palestinians Erase Mention of Agreements with Israel in School Textbooks
- WATCH: ‘Part of Our Identity is to Beat Women, to Kill Women,’ Admits Israeli-Arab Lecturer
- Arabs Hurl Firebombs, Burn Tires as Jews Pray at Joseph’s Tomb
- 70 Years. Endless Negotiations. Yet No Peace. Here’s Why
- Iranian Tanker Struck by Missiles in Red Sea, Heavy Damage Reported
- Analysis: What Iran’s Friends Are Doing in Gaza
- Belgium: 15-year-old Boy Brutally Beaten by Group of Muslim Migrants
- Belgium: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” threatens passerby with a knife
- England: British court declares Biblical understanding of sex ‘incompatible with human dignity’
- France: The Paris Police Murders: What We Now Know
- France: Neighbor of Muslim who killed 4 says he went to mosque and practiced Islam “in a normal way”
- France: Paris Jihadi Who Stabbed 4 Cops to Death Dressed in Islamic Garb, Encouraged Quran Meditation
- France: Paris jihad murderer had top security clearance, data on dozens of cops in his apartment
- France: When Paris jihadi praised jihad massacre, his colleagues were questioned, none wanted to file an official complaint
- France: Macron vows fight against “a distorted, deadly Islam which we must eradicate”
- France: Wife of Paris jihad murderer is released, despite “Allahu akbar” text messages with killer before attack
- France: French Police Afraid to Report Suspicious Colleagues Due to ‘Islamophobia’ Label
- France: Macron vows fight against “a distorted, deadly Islam which we must eradicate”
- France: Imam at Paris jihad murderer’s mosque was to be deported, order was rescinded
- Germany: Muslim truck driver screaming “Allah” deliberately rams cars, 12 hurt, cops warn against “wild speculation”
- Germany: Knife-wielding Muslim migrant screaming “Allahu akbar” enters synagogue, is released, cops unsure of motive
- Germany: German interior minister goes to Turkey to try to prevent a new migrant crisis
- Germany: TERROR IN GERMANY: Muslim Shouting ‘ALLAH AKBAR” Rams Truck Into Cars and Crowd, Dozen Hurt
- Germany: Two Murdered in an attack Outside a German Synagogue on Yom Kippur
- Germany: DEVELOPING: Gunman opens fire near synagogue killing multiple victims
- Germany: Cops say motive of Muslim migrant who smashed truck into cars while screaming “Allah” is unclear
- Germany: Muslim who stole truck and smashed it into cars while screaming “Allah” entered with 2015 migrant influx
- Germany: Merkel Gov’t Says Iran’s Threat to “Wipe Israel Off the Map” Not Antisemitic
- Germany: Identities of Victims in German Synagogue Attack Revealed
- Germany: Germany faces another hijrah surge as its interior minister calls for closer cooperation with Turkey
- Italy: Pope installs new cardinals who “share his vision for social justice, rights of immigrants and dialogue with Islam”
- Netherlands: UN hits Netherlands burqa ban: “This law has no place in a society that prides itself in promoting gender equality”
- Russia: Putin Planning “Deal Of The Century” Between Syria & Turkey As U.S. Exits
- Sweden: Police warn of criminal migrant gang increasing influence in Stockholm, many such gangs work with jihadis
- Sweden: Leftist politician, Rashad Alassad, smuggled illegal migrants into country with real Swedish passports
- Sweden: 19 car fires and explosion rock Stockholm suburb
- Sweden: Muslim migrants sending their kids home to avoid their becoming “Westernized,” some join jihad groups
- Switzerland: Muslim cleric preaches in Friday sermon that men should beat disobedient women
- UK: UK Girls Skipping School, Traumatized After Being Forced to Share Toilets with Boys
- UK: Holocaust memorial removes references to Jews, highlights Muslim role in saving people
- UK: Sadiq Khan’s $2,000,000 Thought Police has resulted in only six prosecutions for Thoughtcrime
- UK: Islamic State couple free to walk the streets because they refuse to talk to police
- UK: Official report claims “far right” only speaks out against oppression of women to target Muslims
- UK: 500 men raped victim of Muslim rape gang from age of 11, authorities did nothing, fearing “Islamophobia” charges
- UK: TERROR IN UK: 5 Stabbed in Mass Knife Rampage at Shopping Mall in Manchester
- Ukraine: Ukrainians Protest Leader’s Olive Branch to Russia
- China: Mainland Chinese people admit they prefer Communism to freedom
- India: Muslims hurl heavy stones at Hindu procession for not stopping its music near mosque
- Indonesia: Moderate Indonesia: Islamic State jihadi stabs Security Minister
- Iran: Iranians starve in the streets as the regime spends millions on terror
- Iran: Iran to Sue U.S. Over Breach of Nuclear Deal
- Iran: Iranian ayatollah blames “Islam’s enemies” US and Israel for unrest in Iraq
- Iran: Iranian Commander-in-chief Says Regional War Would Wipe Israel Off the Map
- Iran: Iran launches surprise drill near Turkey border
- Iran: Iran’s Khamenei: “Building and stockpiling nuclear bombs is wrong and using it is haram”
- Iraq: Girls as young as 9 sold for sex in temporary marriages, Muslim cleric says “According to Sharia, no problem”
- Japan: Hong Kong on Brink of Totalitarianism | China Uncensored (Video: 21:24 minutes long.)
- Pakistan: Pakistan issues arrest warrants for human rights activist for “seditious speeches” supporting women’s rights
- Pakistan: School district distributes burqas to schoolgirls to prevent their being raped
- Philippines: Muslim group suspected in kidnapping of couple from beach resort, as Islamic State rises in the country
- Syria: US Allies Face Slaughter by Turks After Trump Retreat
- Syria: ISIS back in Syria, Turks to invade with support of US
- Syria: Erdogan’s Syria Invasion Begins: Turkish Jets Filmed Bombing Kurdish Targets
- Syria: Militia Commander Says It Will Attack Turkish Forces if They Enter Syria
- Syria: Don’t Romanticize the Kurds
- Syria: Massive Military attack by Turkey on Northern Syria
- Syria: Dramatic Video Shows ISIS Prison Break Under Turkish Artillery Fire In Syria
- Syria: US Special Forces In Syria ‘Mistakenly’ Bombed By Turkey
- Syria: WATCH: Turkish Forces ‘Accidentally’ Fire on US Troops in Syria
- Syria: Kurdish Militia Trained ANTIFA in Northern Syria
- Syria: Tens of Thousands Flee as Turkey’s Attack on Kurds in Syria Continues
- Turkey: Turkey warns its preparations for imminent invasion inside northeast Syria have been “complete
- Turkey: Turkey Launches Offensive Against Kurdish Fighters in Syria
- Turkey: Turkey Attacks 181 Targets in Syria as Trump Defends Decision to Abandon Kurdish Allies
- Turkey: Human rights activist sentenced ten years jail for “blasphemy” against Islam
- Turkey: Turkey’s Jihad President Erdogan Threatens to Flood Europe with Syrian Migrants if EU Calls Assault an ‘Invasion’
- Turkey: Turkey Threatens to Send 3.6-Million Refugees to Europe If EU Frames Syria Op As An ‘Invasion’
- Benin Republic: Former President of Benin says Saudi Arabia and Qatar are funding Boko Haram jihad terror group
- Burkina Faso: Muslims murder 20 in jihad massacre at gold-mining site
- Nigeria: Muslims kidnap six girls and two staff members from Christian-run high school
- Canada: Antifa thug who harassed elderly lady trying to attend conservative event is Muslim migrant
- Canada: Muslim driver hit cop with truck, tried to stab him to death, then hit four others, “wanted to kill people”
- Canada: Human Rights Tribunal awards $120,000 to Muslim who lied on job application and didn’t get the job
- Mexico: Mexico Mayor Dragged Through Streets From Back Of Truck For Not Delivering On Campaign Promises
- Nightly Business Report – October 7, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – October 8, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – October 9, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – October 10, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – October 11, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Q & A with Lynette Zang (Video: 18:36 minutes long.)
- Trade: “Free Trade” is Socialism (Video: 11:01 minutes long.)
- Trade: China’s Trade War Impact on the Lumber Industry (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- Trade: Trade Hopes Between the U.S. & China (Video: 1:58 minutes long.)
- Trade: Here’s How The New U.S.-China Trade Talks May End
- Trade: Trump Says “Phase One” Of China Trade Deal Reached, Tariff Hike Delayed, Enforcement Plan ‘Still Being Worked Out’
- Manufacturing Sector Looking for Skilled Workers (Video: 2:26 minutes long.)
- America’s Employment Picture (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- Jobs, Fed & The Economy (Video: 2:31 minutes long.)
- All I Want to Do Is Make Cookies (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- How to Take Your Money Out of Your Bank Without Going to Jail
- The pension apocalypse begins as GE freezes benefits for 20,000 employees
- What Is the REAL Reason Why PG&E Is Turning Out the Lights?
- Dick’s CEO Says Anti-Gun Policy Shrunk Company by a ‘Quarter Billion Dollars’
- End of the Everything Bubble – Mike Maloney & Chris Martenson (Part 1 of 3) (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- Monetary Madness Puts U.S. Dollar Holders in Jeopardy
- Build Wealth & Keep It…Like the Rothchilds (Video: 35:42 minutes long.)
- 18 Facts About The US National Debt That Are Almost Too Hard To Believe
- More Black Swans Arrive As U.S. Debt Balloons $800 Billion In Two Months
- THE US SLOWDOWN WIDENS: [10-Min Review] of the Wall Street Journal (Video: 11:22 minutes long.)
- Geopolitical Signals Of Global Economic Crisis Abound
- Audio: Chairman Powell Insists Recent Massive Fed Stimulus Is NOT QE
- Fed To Buy T-Bills Through At Least June 2020, Repo Market Operations Through January 2020
- RED ALERT! Fed Announces Permanent Bank Bailouts to Save the System!! (Bix Weir)
- ALERT! Another HUGE Bank Bailout of $236B Today…and RISING!! (Bix Weir)
- POWELL LIED: QUANTITATIVE EASING IS BACK
- This is why Americans have so much trouble saving money
- Expert who called the 2008 crisis says repeat of December meltdown is inevitable
- Libra Is Dead: eBay, Stripe, Visa And MasterCard All Abandon Facebook’s Cryptocurrency
- Can Monetary Or Fiscal Stimulus Turnaround The Next Recession?
- The Hidden Costs Of A Universal Basic Income
- WeWork Could Run Out Of Cash By Next Month, Seeks Immediate Bailout
- Repo Market Liquidity Unexpectedly Deteriorates As Funding Shortage Surges 35%
- Deficit Day
- Market Monitor: Mariann Montagne (Video: 2:58 minutes long.)
- Could Impeachment Crash The Trump Stock Market?
- This chart shows the biggest driver for the Dow and it’s not Trump or China trade war
- Kellogg Stock Looks Like It’s Worth Snacking On
- The Dow Was Up More Than 500 Points Before a Trade Deal Was Confirmed. It Closed Up Just 320 Points
- Treasury Yield Curve Un-Inverts: “Seals Fate Of Imminent Recession”
- The day will come when gold price will surpass 2011 highs – Peter Hug (Video: 8:43 minutes long.)
- Bad news is good news for gold; the biggest movers for the metal (Video: 10:52 minutes long.)
- Tocqueville’s Hathaway acknowledges the political incorrectness of gold, if not intervention
- Fund Manager: Gold Price Action Sending Alarm, Manipulation No Longer Containable
- The World Is Waking UP To THIS MATRIX — Claudio Grass
- Silver’s Short-Term Charts Indicate Long-Term Bull Trend Moves
- De-Dollarizaton, Gold & The Likelihood Of A New “Plaza Accord”
- Rising Real Yields Weigh On Gold And Silver In The Short-Term – David Brady
- The Allure Of Short-Term Upswings In Silver While Planning To Profit From Selling Silver Short
- This Asset Currently Trades BELOW Its Cost Of Production (And It’s Not Gold)
- Housing Confidence Weakens (Video: 1:46 minutes long.)
- Mortgage rates drop once again — sparking more interest in loan refinancing
- Housing Market Points To Recession By Election Day
- How To TRIPLE Your Chances of SSDI Approval (Video: 5:02 minutes long.)
- (1972) Pensions: The Broken Promise Documentary
- Mauldin: Social Security Is Screwing Millennials
- European Union: Everything Is Unprecedented & Totally Crazy w/ Marco Janssen
- 5 Years Into Negative Rates, Europe’s Banks Feel the Pain
- “Sea Of Green” As Trade Deal, Brexit Optimism Send Futures, World Markets Soaring
- Sterling Soars Most In 11 Years As Top EU Official Says Brexit Deal Looks “Promising”
- Pair of earthquakes rattle Charlotte, NC area…
- Super Typhoon Hagibis strongest storm on the planet: To become the strongest of the year: Most intensification by a tropical cyclone in the western North Pacific in 25 years
- Idiotic Environmental Predictions
- Worst drought in 60 years kills at least 106,000 farm animals in Chile
- Category 5, Super Typhoon Hagibis’ Rapid Intensification One of Most Explosive On Record
- What You Need to Know About the Cascadian 18 Volcano Meltdown
- “If a small fraction of Arctic sea floor carbon is released to the atmosphere, we’re f***ed.” Arctic expedition see methane “boiling” on the surface of the water and is visible to the naked eye
- Historic ‘all-out blizzard’ to bury huge swath of central US, unleash punishing cold blast
- Climate Change Reporting Website Obscures Its Funding With Dark Money Network
- Los Angeles wildfire spreads to 4,000 acres, forcing evacuations in San Fernando Valley
- Walls discovered at the Keeladi Archaeological site are dating to the Sangam age over 2600 Years ago (Video: 4:08 minutes long.)
- Huge Hoard of Viking Sword Parts Found in Estonia
- Lost temple of the Pharaoh Ptolemy IV found in Egypt
- Coffin Pieced Together Reveals Egyptian Princess Face
- Antikythera Shipwreck and the Discovery of Ancient Tech That Shocked the World
- They Found Something Bizarre In The Desert…No One Knew It Even Existed! (Video: 10:18 minutes long.)
- The Biblical Edom Unearthed: Not A Myth, A Historical Reality
- WATCH: Israeli Cave Reveals Early Man Stored Food, Contradicting Earlier Assumptions
- The “Harrison Horror” of 1878 (Video: 13:07 minutes long.)
- USS Greer, USS Kearny, USS Reuben James, and the Undeclared War (Video: 14:43 minutes long.)
- Helium and History (Video: 17:43 minutes long.)
- Cleopatra’s Children (Video: 13:39 minutes long.)
- USS Boston and the Age of American Adventurism (Video: 13:56 minutes long.)
- The Tulip Mania of 1637 (Video: 12:24 minutes long.)
- New Features at Ancestry.com
- Resources at Digital North Carolina
- 1891 Canada Census Abbreviations
- The Fayette County (WV) Public Library Archives Room
- Digital Spokane Newspapers Now Available at Newspapers.com
- How to Find and Use Land Records for Genealogy
- Findmypast Now Supports Tree to Tree Hints
- How to Find Distant Relatives
- Finding Hidden Clues In Old Family Photos
- Ancestry adds 3/4 of a Billion NEW Index Records! (Video: 12:17 minutes long.)
- Law allows hospitals to literally kidnap you for profit… you are the property of the medical industrial complex
- The Incredible Edible Luffa – The Most Versatile Vegetable for Your Covert Garden (Video: 16:18 minutes long.)
- Microneedle capsule could deliver insulin and other protein-based drugs orally
- Israeli Scientists: Cure for Insulin-Dependent Diabetics Within 5 Years
- Scientists develop an opioid breath test
- “Smart” insole keeps an eye on diabetic feet
- Type 2 diabetes: Best drink to have for breakfast to lower blood sugar
- Type 2 diabetes: Three supplements proven to lower blood sugar
- Sexually transmitted diseases in the U.S. reached a record level in 2018
- What Happens When You Eat 5 Walnuts Every Day (Video: 9:04 minutes long.)
- High Blood Sugar KILLS Your Testosterone, Immediately! – New Clinical Study (Video: 6:09 minutes long.)
- Jury Says Johnson & Johnson Must Pay $8-Billion in a Blow-Out Verdict Over Male Breast Growth Linked to the Drug, Risperdal
- Israeli-German Vaccine Brings Hope to Ebola Sufferers
- Why I am not Diabetic! And You Don’t Have to Be! (Video: 12:36 minutes long.)
- Mosquito Virus Has Become Worst Outbreak in 50 Years
- TOP 5 WAYS TO BOOST IMMUNITY WITH KETO ZONE
- The ULTIMATE Sweet Potato Mash Recipe – Bobby’s Kitchen Basics (Video: 9:24 minutes long.)
- Healthy Snacks & Drinks You Can Bring On An Airplane – Mile High Snack Haul (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- 10 Foods To Boost Your Immune System & Stay Healthy This Fall/Winter (Video: 18:10 minutes long.)
- Why I Eat A LOT of Frozen Food (Video: 7:34 minutes long.)
- Is it Okay to Cheat? Self Care vs Self Indulgence (Video: 8:22 minutes long.)
- Are You in Need of Vitamin D? Everything to Know (Video: 12:47 minutes long.)
- What Women Should Eat in a Day on Keto (Sample Meal Plan) (Video: 13:36 minutes long.)
- Keto Over Age 50 – Instructional Guide (Video: 18:57 minutes long.)
- 4 Things Destroying Your Thyroid (Video: 9:30 minutes long.)
- Keto and Female Hormones [Reality + Science] (Video: 12:57 minutes long.)
- 5 Reasons You’re Sleeping Poorly (fix them now) (Video: 9:38 minutes long.)
- HOW A PAPER ROLL CAN RESTORE YOUR BAD NECK CURVE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:25 minutes long.)
- LOWER BACK SITTING DECOMPRESSION TECHNIQUE – (Discovered by Dr Alan Mandell, DC) (Video: 4:21 minutes long.)
- Stop Tinnitus Fast…Dr. Mandell’s 4 Step Method in 80 Seconds (Video: 6:58 minutes long.)
- SPECIAL SITE REFERENCE FOR ALL FOOD EXPIRATIONS (OILS, VEGETABLES, GRAINS, ETC.) – Dr Alan Mandell (Video: 5:51 minutes long.)
- HOW TO BURN BELLY FAT WHILE SLEEPING – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:03 minutes long.)
- FIX YOUR STIFF NECK, WRY NECK, TORTICOLLIS SUPER FAST! – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 11:04 minutes long.)
- SELF-OCCIPITAL DECOMPRESSION: FAST RELIEF FOR NECK SUFFERERS – (Discovered by Dr Alan Mandell, DC) (Video: 8:07 minutes long.)
- 1 SIMPLE REMEDY YOUR BODY WILL THANK YOU FOR MANY YEARS AHEAD – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:22 minutes long.)
- WHY YOUR NECK KEEPS LOCKING UP … FIX THE CRICK (ATLAS-AXIS JAMMING) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 13:12 minutes long.)
- 8 Androgen Reducing Natural Herbs (Video: 2:59 minutes long.)
- The Benefits of Mustard (Video: 2:08 minutes long.)
- What Do Nail Polish Remover and Fat Burning Have In Common? (Video: 2:24 minutes long.)
- Do You Eat When You Are Not Hungry? (Video: 6:30 minutes long.)
- Refeeding After Your Prolonged Fast: IMPORTANT (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- How to Lower Cortisol (Video: 6:25 minutes long.)
- The 13 Serious Side Effects of Having Low Cholesterol
- How to Read and Understand Cholesterol Numbers
- The ADA (American Diabetes Association) Finally Says the Low Carb Diet is Beneficial for Diabetes (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- Is Red Meat Good or Bad? (Video: 5:20 minutes long.)
- Should We Make Medicine From Aborted Fetal Cells?
- Want to Lower Your Heart Attack Risk? Take This Daily
- Does Coffee Dehydrate You?
- Garlic and Onion Help Prevent Mammary Tumors
- Drinking Water in Peril While Poisoning Alerts Muzzled
- Do Plant-Based Meals Risk Brain and Nutrient Deficiencies?
- Taking One of These Meds? Your Life Could Be at Risk
- Should Kids Avoid This Kind of Milk?
- I Selected This Company as ‘Most Evil,’ It’s Now Defunct
- 3 Biggest Heart Disease Risks, Cholesterol Isn’t on the List
- Can Wasabi Break Your Heart?
- What Is Microdermabrasion? Benefits & Risks of This Skin Procedure
- Halloumi: Why You Should Try This Unique, Protein-Rich Grilling Cheese
- What Is Escarole Lettuce? Top 5 Benefits of This Leafy Green
- Arugula: Top 10 Benefits for the Heart, Gut and More
- What Are Microgreens? Nutritional Benefits & How to Grow Them
- Vitamins for Skin: 10 Best Supplements & Vitamins for Skin Health
- The Best Vitamins for Men
- Best Vitamins for Women, Regardless of Your Age!
- Top 10 Healthiest Seeds to Eat + Their Benefits
- Are Raisins Good for You? 5 Surprising Benefits
- Is your aloe vera gel fake? Here’s how to tell
- 5 Things Your Eyes Are Trying To Tell You About Your Health
- Canola oil: a chemical carcinogen that doesn’t belong anywhere near your food
- Grocery stores and pharmacies are killing people with nitrosamines
- Researchers confirm: Boost your brain health and relieve anxiety with curcumin, a natural antidepressant
- Wheat crops soaked with glyphosate weedkiller before harvest… Are you eating ‘cancer bread’?
- How to Properly Detoxify Heavy Metals (with Chris Shade)
- Gender-confused children being doped up with the same chemical castration drug forced onto sex offenders
- Are you ready for the next big pandemic? International watchdog organization warns it could claim 80 million lives
- Eat These 7 Foods to Naturally Cleanse Your Liver
- Doctor Who Prescribed 500,000 Opioid Pills Faces 40 Years
- Not all honey is created equal: Here’s how to make sure yours is legit
- Coconut milk: 8 Reasons why you should start drinking this non-dairy milk alternative
- Homesteading tricks: 2 Secrets that can get rid of weeds in your home garden forever
- Natural remedies for clean arteries: Prevent cardiovascular disease with these 7 foods
- Be aware: Do you know the warning signs of a vitamin D deficiency?
- Manage your underactive thyroid with these essential nutrients
- Product Police 101: Eliminate these common toxins from your daily intake and improve your health tenfold
- Home gardening basics: How to grow these 5 vegetables that maximize your crop yield
- What Is High Blood Pressure? Hypertension Symptom Relief In Seconds (Video: 17:43 minutes long.)
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss | Must See! (Video: 12:49 minutes long.)
- 15 Ways To Eat Avocados | Delicious and Nutritious Ways You Never Thought Of (Video: 10:54 minutes long.)
- SIBO SYMPTOMS | Discover How To Get Rid Of SIBO (Video: 7:59 minutes long.)
- Herbal Teas That Help You Sleep (Video: 7:19 minutes long.)
- Green Tea: Benefits & Uses (Video: 6:35 minutes long.)
- Foods that Do Not: Raise Blood Sugar (Video: 8:13 minutes long.)
- Low Carb Sweeteners: on Keto Diet (Video: 3:15 minutes long.)
- Foods Rich in Collagen (Video: 7:51 minutes long.)
- Cancer industry not looking for a cure; they’re too busy making money
- New Therapy to Help Prevent Cancer
- Vaccines found to be deliberately formulated with hundreds of cancer genes to ensure repeat business for Big Pharma
- Genetically modified, aborted human fetal cells are engineered to cause cancer, then inserted into children’s vaccines
- The Next Generation Vaccines Will Permanently Alter Your DNA with Synthetic Genes
- Crispy Fish Fillets
- Balsamic-Glazed Stuffed Chicken Breasts with Pesto and Parmesan
- Italian Baked Eggplant with Parmesan
- Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- Cauliflower Fritters
- Warm Grilled Peach and Kale Salad
- KETO PROTEIN PUMPKIN BREAD
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Fat Bomb
- Flourless Brownies
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon French Toast
- Grandma’s Homemade Granola
- Breakfast Cheesecake
- No Place To Hide: DHS’ New HART Database Uses Scars, Tattoos, & Voice ID
- WATCH: ‘Hundreds’ Of Young People Regret Gender Transition, Seek Reversal
- Wernher von Braun: The Father of Space Flight
- America Is About to Change Forever-What You Need to Know- Steve Quayle and Dave Hodges- CSS
- Fake Cancellation Orders Obscure the Danger to America
- Navy pilot says mystery ‘dark mass’ emerged from ocean and swallowed torpedo…
- Social Media-Google: Google – creator of covert ‘god-like’ AI tool
- Social Media-Facebook: US, UK & Australia pressure Facebook to halt end-to-end encryption plans
- 52 Plants In The Wild You Can Eat
- 18 Plants That Should Never Be Planted Together
- How To Make A Pantry Under Your Bed
- A Federal Court Upholds Harvard University’s “Race-Conscious” Admissions that Are Biased Against Asians
- Woke History Is Making Big Inroads in America’s High Schools
- Teen Boy in Dress Wins Homecoming ‘Royalty’ as More Public Schools Go Gender Neutral at Homecomin
- Protect Yourself Online | 5 Pillars of Security and Privacy (Video: 24:41 minutes long.)
- Still Kicking! Evernote vs the World (Video: 22:02 minutes long.)
- Here’s How to Upgrade Your Old Computer
- 172 Malicious Apps With 335M+ Installs Found on Google Play
- Geekly Update – 09 October 2019
- 15,000 webcams vulnerable to attack: how to protect against webcam hacking
- The government can now activate your phone camera to stream live video of whatever you are seeing
- Replace Your Paid Software with Free Alternatives
- Ransomware Gang Uses iTunes Zero-day
- A Chrome Security Setting You Shouldn’t Overlook
- American Intelligence Follows British Lead in Warning of Serious VPN Vulnerabilities
- How Gmail Filters Can Help Organize Your Inbox
- Here’s How to Upgrade or Replace Your Hard Drive
- Apple iPhone 11 Pro – A Ruthless Review (Video: 17:58 minutes long.)
- Apple Says iCloud Folder Sharing in macOS Catalina Coming ‘This Spring’
- Microsoft Office: How to Get Microsoft Office for Free in 2019 (Video: 9:23 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: 5 Ways You Can Use Microsoft Office for Free! (Video: 5:14 minutes long.)
- Don’t take for granted the miracle of your life | THE HEARTBEAT OF THE MIRACLE (Video: 4:18 minutes long.)
- Iraqi Christians Raise Up Images of Christ Amid Deadly Anti-Government Protests
- Biblical beliefs deemed ‘incompatible with human dignity’
- Why Innumerable Christians Are Engaging in Occult Behavior—And Not Just on Halloween
- Why churches & ministries should be watching ‘sex discrimination’ cases
- THE TRUE GOD FIRST LOVED US AND IS JUST — JESUS RECONCILED US BACK TO GOD (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- If I Were the Devil – Paul Harvey (Good Audio) (Audio: 3:16 minutes long.)
- United Methodist Church could lose at least 3,400 churches next year over LGBT debate
- UMC libs plan to steal denomination in name of tolerance
- Indiana church wipes out $7.8 million in medical debt for nearly 6,000 families
CALL 1-800-EAT-WHAT ?!!
September 18, 2019
Isaiah 36 – 37 John 18
Isaiah 36:11 Then said Eliakim and Shebna and Joah [the Jewish commanders on the wall of Jerusalem] unto Rabshakeh [the offending Ambassador from modern day Syria], Speak, I pray thee, unto thy servants [the Jewish commanders on the wall] in the Syrian language; for we understand it: and speak not to us in the [Hebrew] Jews’ language, in the ears of the people that are on the wall. [because this is a horrendous threat, by Syria, that will frighten the Jewish laity!]
Isaiah 36:12 But Rabshakeh [the offending Syrian Ambassador] said, Hath my master [Assyrian king Sennacherib] sent me to thy master [Jerusalem’s King Hezekiah] and to thee to speak these [Syrian] words? hath he not sent me to the [Hebrew speaking] men that sit upon the wall [of Jerusalem], that they may eat their own dung, and drink their own piss with you? [Could it be that if we hear it in the Hebrew tongue that we will understand it more clearly?!!! This seems so!]
Are the current threats of IRAN, Turkey and Russia — who are all amassed in SYRIA TODAY against ISRAEL — an instant RE-play???!!! Selah (Pause) Muse (Think) WOW!
As we read on into chapter 37 (because chapter breaks are man’s interruption amid GOD’s WORD, which often break our train-of-thought), we see the bottom line of trusting Yod Hey Vav Hey rather than weapons of iron. We see that Syria virtually
ATE THEIR OWN WORDS
And the question stands: Are we going to trust the weapons made with our own hands OR are we going to trust the ELohim (GOD) of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob/Israel???
John 18:10 Then Simon Peter having a sword drew it [not the Sword of the Spirit but a man-made metal blade], and smote the high priest’s servant, and cut off his right ear. The servant’s name was Malchus. [again I ask:]
John 18:11 Then said Jesus unto Peter, Put up thy sword into the sheath: the cup which my Father hath given me, shall I not drink it?
And Doctor Luke tells us:
Luke 22:51 And Yeshua answered and said, Suffer ye thus far. [very pointed DIRECTIVE!] And HE touched his [the offender’s] ear, and healed him.
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
- FINAL DESTINY OF AMERICA
- THE MESSAGE FOR AMERICA
- Prophetic Dream: Donald Trump, Justin Bieber and Kanye West To Be God’s Wrecking Balls
Healing for the Soul & Spirit, Part 2
We continue on with last week’s discussion, but this time taking a different approach and considering a different aspect of healing for those who’ve been wounded in soul and spirit.
We’ll start once again with Isaiah’s prophecy – the same place where Jesus started His ministry – as we take up our study with the wounded soul and the wounded spirit and see how each area affects the other.
Isaiah 61:1-3: 1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek (åéðˆòÈ –€aònaòyv: depressed in mind and circumstances, humble, lowly, poor); he hath sent me to bind up (Lá—ç˜ – chaòbash: to wrap fully, to heal, to gather back together) the brokenhearted (øá—LÜ – shaòbar: crushed, broken in pieces, torn apart — + — áìÅ – leòb: [the heart, metaphorically] feelings, the emotions, the will or intellect), to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort (íç—ðˆ – naòcham: to breathe strongly upon, to ease) all that mourn; 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
Before we dig into this Word again, take a look at a couple of other relevant scriptures.
Job 24:1-12 (NASB): 1“Why are times not stored up by the Almighty, and why do those who know Him not see His days? 2“Some remove the landmarks; they seize and devour flocks. 3“They drive away the donkeys of the orphans; they take the widow’s ox for a pledge. 4“They push the needy aside from the road; the poor of the land are made to hide themselves altogether.
5“Behold, as wild donkeys in the wilderness they go forth seeking food in their activity, as bread for their children in the desert. 6“They harvest their fodder in the field and glean the vineyard of the wicked. 7“They spend the night naked, without clothing, and have no covering against the cold. 8“They are wet with the mountain rains and hug the rock for want of a shelter. 9“Others snatch the orphan from the breast, and against the poor they take a pledge.
10“They cause the poor to go about naked without clothing, and they take away the sheaves from the hungry. 11“Within the walls they produce oil; they tread wine presses but thirst. 12“From the city men groan, and the souls of the wounded (ììÈç ˜chaòlaòl: pierced, to profane [by speaking evil], to dissolve, to break apart or prostitute, to weaken one’s mind to such a degree that they are willing to sell themselves for relief) cry out; Yet God does not pay attention to (íéNØ sñŒòym: impute) folly.
The picture that is drawn throughout this chapter in Job conveys a pretty graphic picture of the events that cause a person’s soul to be wounded.
When you follow the discourse between Job and Bildad the Shuhite in chapter 25, and then the first part of chapter 26 you see the unfolding of events that create a wounded spirit.
Next we consider David, and the words and events that were directed against him.
Psalm 64:1-10: 1Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. 2Hide me from the secret counsel of the wicked; from the insurrection of the workers of iniquity: 3Who whet their tongue like a sword, and bend their bows to shoot their arrows, even bitter words: 4That they may shoot in secret at the perfect: suddenly do they shoot at him, and fear not. 5They encourage themselves in an evil matter: they commune of laying snares privily; they say, who shall see them? 6They search out iniquities; they accomplish a diligent search: both the inward thought of every one of them, and the heart, is deep. 7But God shall shoot at them with an arrow; suddenly shall they be wounded. 8So they shall make their own tongue to fall upon themselves: all that see them shall flee away. 9And all men shall fear, and shall declare the work of God; for they shall wisely consider of his doing. 10The righteous shall be glad in the LORD, and shall trust in him; and all the upright in heart shall glory.
This is a tremendous promise that God makes to those who have been wounded by the tongue, those who’ve been spoken evil against and conspired against. The Lord makes very clear that HE is the One who will shoot them down – and He will direct HIS arrow against those who speak evil of His anointed. This was a Word that the Lord gave to Della recently concerning some fellow-ministers who were being spoken evil of because of their ministry and their teaching.
Again, David deals with the wounded soul because of the evil spoken against him, and speaks of the trouble he is in. And once again, David notes how deliverance from a wounded soul and spirit comes: through praise and worship.
Psalm 69:16-33: 16Hear me, O LORD; for thy lovingkindness is good: turn unto me according to the multitude of thy tender mercies.
17And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily. 18Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies. 19Thou hast known my reproach, and my shame, and my dishonour: mine adversaries are all before thee. 20Reproach hath broken my heart; and I am full of heaviness: and I looked for some to take pity, but there was none; and for comforters, but I found none. 21They gave me also gall for my meat; and in my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink. 22Let their table become a snare before them: and that which should have been for their welfare, let it become a trap. 23Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake. 24Pour out thine indignation upon them, and let thy wrathful anger take hold of them. 25Let their habitation be desolate; and let none dwell in their tents. 26For they persecute him whom thou hast smitten; and they talk to the grief of those whom thou hast wounded. 27Add iniquity unto their iniquity: and let them not come into thy righteousness. 28Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous. 29But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high. 30I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. 31This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs. 32The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. 33For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.
And once more we see David in these distressed circumstances – and again we see how he deals with them.
Psalm 109:17-31: 17As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him. 18As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones. 19Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
20Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul. 21But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name’s sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me. 22For I am poor and needy, and my heart is wounded within me. 23I am gone like the shadow when it declineth: I am tossed up and down as the locust. 24My knees are weak through fasting; and my flesh faileth of fatness. 25I became also a reproach unto them: when they looked upon me they shaked their heads.
26Help me, O LORD my God: O save me according to thy mercy: 27 That they may know that this is thy hand; that thou, LORD, hast done it. 28Let them curse, but bless thou: when they arise, let them be ashamed; but let thy servant rejoice. 29Let mine adversaries be clothed with shame, and let them cover themselves with their own confusion, as with a mantle. 30I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude. 31For he shall stand at the right hand of the poor, to save him from those that condemn his soul.
You’ll notice that in each of these Psalms where David refers to the wounded soul that the wounding comes by evil speaking, by cursing, by the witchcraft of men and women who seek to belittle, downgrade and/or destroy through their imprecations.
Notice, too, all of the symptoms one exhibits who has been wounded in this way.
- The Fear of Death becomes a dominant factor in their lives.
- They become enveloped in thoughts and worries of conspiracies against them.
- Shame, reproach and dishonor become issues that continually haunt them – whether consciously or unconsciously. One only has to speak a word which they hear through their wounding and they experience shame, they feel put down and/or they receive the criticisms and accusations as dishonor.
- David speaks of “reproach” using the Hebrew word, ätÈøŠç– cherpaòh: to be exposed, to strip away one’s character or deeds and to defame. Thus, the concept of “reproach” in this instance is to feel as though your character has been impugned, or your deeds just don’t measure up to those perceived as the accuser.
- In the 69th Psalm David is really prophesying of Jesus, His trial, the beatings, the accusations, and the crucifixion. At the same time, describes the conditions that prevail among those who’ve been wounded, and he describes the state of heaviness that accompanies this wounding. This is the same heaviness that Isaiah prophesied would be lifted by putting on “the garment of praise.”
- In the same breath David describes those whose souls have been wounded as having “a broken heart.” Again, we refer back to Isaiah’s prophecy in which he declares that “the Spirit of the Lord God is upon me because the Lord hath anointed me….to bind up the broken hearted.”
- In the 109th Psalm, David refers to himself as “poor and needy” (The Hebrew phraseology here is the same as that which occurs in Isaiah 61 when he prophesies that the anointing is “to preach good tidings unto the meek.”
- In this same Psalm we see those with wounded hearts and spirits as having frailness in their bodies (vs. 24).
- When he says (vs. 23), “I am tossed up and down as the locust” he is referring to the same double-mindedness to which James refers in his epistle (James 1:6-8) – an instability that marks his life and lifestyle.
Proverbs 7 describes a situation in which a man becomes wounded in his spirit by virtue of being sucked in and enticed by a woman whose only objective is to take advantage of him and use him to satisfy the desires of her flesh – and then dump him.
The picture of the wounded spirit and the enormity of its effect upon a person is described graphically in Proverbs 18:
Proverbs 18:14: 14The spirit of a man will sustain (ìek kuòl: to keep in, to maintain or to hold steady) his infirmity (äìÈç’î Çmachaõlaòh: disease, sickness); but a wounded (àëÈðˆ naòkaò: broken, stricken, driven) spirit who can bear?
Consider now another one of Isaiah’s prophecies concerning Jesus.
Isaiah 53:4-5: 4Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. 5But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
This is the same “wounding” that appears in Isaiah 53:5
Take another look at these verses in an amplified translation:
Isaiah 53:4-5 (RAC Translation & Amplification): 4Surely He has suffered and accepted as His own our maladies, our anxieties, our calamities, our disease and sicknesses, and carried our anguish, pain and grief: yet we fabricated and maliciously invented His being stricken violently, beaten, punished, wounded and slaughtered as if by God — choosing to believe that God browbeat, demeaned and looked down upon Him.
5 But He was broken and profaned for our rebellion, our revolt, our apostasy and our [religious] quarrel against God; He was crushed, oppressed and smitten, and (emotionally) broken into pieces for our perversity, our evil, our mischief, sins and faults; the breaking and ridiculing of our peace, our welfare, our prosperity, our health and our safety was upon Him; and with His bloodied and blue wounds we are cured, mended, repaired and made thoroughly whole.
We will pick this up again next week.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
No Time for Mediocrity
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
“Woe is thee, 0 land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning” (Ecclesiastes 10:16).
Brethren, be not children in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in Understanding be men” (I Corinthians 14:20).
May And June are the months during which many students will be graduating from both high school and college. I feel that these words are especially appropriate for graduates as well as for us all.
Throughout the centuries, many times crises have confronted the people of God: times of hardship, times of suffering, times of persecution, times of death. I believe, however, that today the people of God are facing one of the most critical times in history – an age of mediocrity! Mediocrity is defined as “of only middle quality,” “ordinary,” “having only a moderate degree of excellence.” Mediocrity is being a midget when one could be a giant.
One of the critical hours of history has come, and God’s people are not ready for it in vision, in compassion, in knowledge, in truth, in the spirit of giving, or in righteous living. A prominent church leader recently said, “If any automobile had as many useless parts as the average church, it would not run downhill.” Dr. W.H. Houghton, late president of Moody Bible Institute, said, “Did angels ever see a more sorry spectacle than this present generation of powerless Christians trying to make themselves comfortable in a world of despairing men?”
In an age in which we face world-wide catastrophe of a scale unprecedented in human history, we busy ourselves playing silly, childish games. While millions live in poverty and ignorance, while starvation and godlessness reign, the people of God busy themselves with constructing monuments to man’s monumental ego.
Leonid Andreyev was a Russian novelist who, hating communism fled from Russia to Finland after the Bolshevik revolution. He wrote, “We see before us little men in great days. We always felt assured that if any trouble came we could be at ease. Our great men would handle the situation. But what became of our great men? They are pygmies in this world crisis.”
Many of you perhaps remember the celebrated biography of Solomon Grundy:
Solomon Grundy –
Born on a Monday
Christened on Tuesday
Married on Wednesday
Taken ill on Thursday
Worse on Friday
Died on Saturday
Buried on Sunday
And that was the end
Of Solomon Grundy.
Solomon Grundy was a grasshopper, of course. In an age when we have a need for eagles, we are plagued with grasshoppers. Today is no day for mediocrity. If we expect to conquer – to make any impact on the world at all – we must have high goals in life.
A man once asked Daniel Webster, “What are you going to make of yourself, Daniel?” Daniel replied, “A lawyer.” He was asked, “Isn’t that field overcrowded?” “No,” Daniel replied, “I’m going to the top. There’s plenty of room up there.” And that is what he did. He became one of the mightiest lawyers and debaters of his time.
The crying need of our age is for greatness – greatness in scholarship, greatness in goodness, greatness in godliness. Reach for the top rung of the ladder! Don’t be content to be less than you are able. Set your goals high. Expect great things! Demand great things both from yourself and from others.
By now, you may be asking the question, “Well, how do I rise above mediocrity? How can I achieve all that I have the capacity to achieve? I suggest the following three things necessary for greatness:
- Inspiration. Inspiration involves both commitment and dedication. One must be committed to a cause. The cause in this case is making a difference in the world for God. One must be dedicated to accomplishing that task. Inspiration comes from the Spirit of God indwelling the child of God. The one who desires to achieve will be urged and guided toward greatness.
- Preparation. Greatness does not come easy. No one is going to give it to you; there is a price to pay. And sometimes, it is a great price, Involving great sacrifice and diligence. The world is asking questions and you must have the answers! The easy out, “Oh, you must just accept that on faith!”, is no longer acceptable. There is no need to proffer such a feeble response, for the answers are there! However, you must find them. Remember the admonition of the Apostle Peter: “Be ready (preparation) at all times to give a logical answer to every man that asks you (educated or uneducated, I might add) a reason for the hope that is within you” (I Peter 3:15).Why should we expect a professional man or woman (such as a doctor or lawyer or scientist) who has studied ten to fifteen years in preparation for his or her life’s work to regard as authoritative the theological teachings of one who has a religious or theological education that generally ranges from nine months, memorizing all the “Faith” passages in the Bible, to a four or five-year education in an unaccredited institution or, even worse, to a purchased or honorary “Doctor’s degree?” – in other words, an education in which the person may never have been exposed to the tools that would allow him to do serious study. The Apostle Paul admonished: “STUDY to show yourself approved unto God; a workman that needs not to be ashamed because he knows how to correctly interpret the word of truth!” (II Timothy 2:15). Study is the work of a lifetime. It never ends. That’s diligence. It’s imperative for success!
- Perspiration. Diligence requires work. Greatness is not going to come easy. Many times people have said to me, “Oh, I wish I knew what you know.” My response is, “You can, if you are willing to pay the same price I did. You can probably know even more, because I wasn’t too smart to begin with.”
Some people say cows give milk. But that is not true. Cows don’t give milk. Anyone who has ever lived on a farm or milked a cow knows that cows don’t give milk. You have to take it away from them. And many times, it isn’t going to be easy. You have to go out in the mud, rain, sleet, or snow and the cow may step in the pail or kick you! Cows don’t give milk! Bees don’t give honey! You have to take it away from them, and you are liable to get stung. They are going to put up a fight.
Everything you get, you are going to have to work for. There is no such thing as an instant, overnight success. There may be failures and setbacks – regardless of your faith, and you must be prepared for them. Whether you are a success or not depends upon whether you handle your failures or let your failures handle you.
A young man ran for legislature in Illinois and was swamped. He then entered business and failed. He spent 17 years paying off the debts of a worthless partner. He fell in love and was engaged to be married. His betrothed died. He re-entered politics and ran for Congress. Again, he was defeated. He then tried for an appointment to the U.S. Land Office, but it was denied. He ran as a candidate for the U.S. Senate and was again defeated. Two years later he ran again and was defeated again. He experienced one failure after another. Great failures – bad failures – but, he kept on striving, struggling, preparing, perspiring, and one day he finally made it to the top. His name was Abraham Lincoln.
If you want to achieve all you have the capacity in God to achieve, you must be prepared to pay the price. Yes, it’s going to be high. But if you have sufficient inspiration, preparation, and perspiration, with God’s help you can achieve.
A Mexican gentleman, on finding God, prayed this prayer:
I am only a spark; Make me a fire.
I am only a string; Make me a lyre.
I am only a drop; Make me a fountain.
I am only an anthill; Make me a mountain.
I am only a feather; Make me a wing.
I am only a serf; Make me a king.
I am only a link; Make me a chain.
I am only a sprinkle; Make me a rain.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2019-2020 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- There are no weekly Torah, Haftarah and Brit Chadashah readings. This is the week of Sukkot. For Scripture readings for each day of Sukkot, please see below.
THE FEAST OF HAG HaSUCCOTH (SUKKOT)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset on September 29, 2019, 15 days later, we are to observe the High Holy Days of Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering). The first day of Sukkot and the eighth day of Sukkot are High Holy Days. No work is to be done on these High Holy Days according to the following Scriptures:
Exodus 23:16 “and the Festival of the Harvest, the first-fruits of your labours which you have sown in the field; and the Festival of the Ingathering [Sukkot] at the outgoing of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labours from the field.”
Leviticus 23:33-44 “33 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying, 34 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the Festival of Booths for seven days to YHWH. 35 On the first day is a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering, you do no servile work. 36 For seven days you bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. On the eighth day there shall be a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering for you, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. It is a closing festival, you do no servile work. 37 These are the appointed [Feasts] times of YHWH which you proclaim as set-apart gatherings, to bring an offering made by fire to YHWH, a burnt offering and a grain offering, a slaughtering and drink offerings, as commanded for every day – 38 besides the Sabbaths of YHWH, and besides your gifts, and besides all your vows, and besides all your voluntary offerings which you give to YHWH. 39 On the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you gather in the fruit of the land, observe the festival of YHWH for seven days. On the first day is a rest, and on the eighth day a rest. 40 And you shall take for yourselves on the first day the fruit of good trees, branches of palm trees, twigs of leafy trees, and willows of the stream, and shall rejoice before YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God] for seven days. 41 And you shall observe it as a festival to YHWH for seven days in the year – a law forever in your generations. Observe it in the seventh month. 42 Dwell in booths for seven days; all who are native Yisra’ĕlites dwell in booths, 43 so that your generations know that I made the children of Yisra’ĕl dwell in booths when I brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim [Egypt]. I am YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God].’ ” 44 Thus did Mosheh speak of the appointed times of YHWH to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”
Erev Sukkot: Starts at sunset on October 13, 2019.
Feast of Sukkot Day 1 High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 13, 2019 to sunset of October 14, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: From sunset of October 14, 2019 to sunset of October 15, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: From sunset of October 15, 2019 to sunset of October 16, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: From sunset of October 16, 2019 to sunset of October 17, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: From sunset of October 17, 2019 to sunset of October 18, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: From sunset of October 18, 2019 to sunset of October 19, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: From sunset of October 19, 2019 to sunset of October 20, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 8: Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 20, 2019 to sunset of October 21, 2019
Scripture Readings for Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering):
Feast of Sukkot Day 1: Genesis 48—49; Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:12-16;
1 Kings 8:2-21; Psalm 105, 113, 120—121; Zechariah 14:1-21; Matthew 6:1-34, 18:3-6, 19:4; John 1:10-14; Revelation 7:1-10, 21:1-4
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:17-19; Psalm 114, 122—123;
Ecclesiastes 1:1—2:26; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 20:1-16
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:20-22; Psalm 115, 124—125;
Ecclesiastes 3:1—4:16; Matthew 20:17-28
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: Numbers 29:23-25; Psalm 116, 126—127; Ecclesiastes 5:1—6:12;
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:26-28; Psalm 117, 128—129;
Ecclesiastes 7:1—8:17; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 11:25-30
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: Numbers 29:29-31; Psalm 118, 130—131; Ecclesiastes 9:1—10:20; Matthew 10:1-42
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: Numbers 29:32-34; Psalm 132—133; Ecclesiastes 11:1—12:14;
John 7:1-50; Revelation 20:7-15
Feast of Sukkot Day 8 Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: Deuteronomy 14:22—16:17; Numbers 29:35-40 (Chumash: Numbers 29:35—30:1); 1 Kings 8:54-66; Psalm 134—135; Jeremiah 2:13—17:13; Zechariah 14:1-21;
Matthew 6:1-34; John 7:1—8:11; Revelation 21:1—22:21
I pray for all who observe our Beloved Heavenly Fathers Appointed Times to enjoy what He has established for all of His children around the world.
Sukkot: You Shall Rejoice (Video: 22:31 minutes long. In Leviticus 23:40 we are commanded to rejoice, and in verse 42 we are told this is during the Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles or Booths). It seems like an odd command, but is there a deeper meaning behind it, something where the physical reality and command teaches us a spiritual truth?)
- The Israeli Revelation I (Video: 7:58 minutes long.)
- Jonathan Cahn | October 01, 2019 | NEW MESSAGE ( Must Watch!!! ) (Video: 57:14 minutes long.)
- Believing Your Identity [From THE KEYS OF ABRAHAM’S CHILDREN (Message 2252)] (Video: 3:57 minutes long.)
- Kingdom Foundations and Functional Faith – Part 1 Biblical Life TV | UTK69A
- Kingdom Foundations and Functional Faith – Part 2 Biblical Life TV | UTK69B
- KIB 230 – The Day of Atonement: The Reckoning
- The Desert Warrior Creed [From THE DESSERT WARRIOR CREED I (Message 2246)] (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- Noahide Law, Not Sharia Law, Is The Threat
- Dogon Sirius (Video: 12:28 minutes long.)
- THREE Deceptions Satan the Devil Uses to Deceive Humanity (Video: 25:16 minutes long.)
- Snakes and Scorpions: The Physical and the Spiritual (Video: 15:35 minutes long. Many of us already know that the physical teaches the spiritual, and vice versa…now we take that concept and apply it to snakes and scorpions, Biblical metaphors for the adversary.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.