- Trump Jilts Google in Copyright Dispute at Supreme Court
- President Trump’s Nationalism vs. Globalism
- Trump Decries ‘Scandal’ That Democrat Foe Involved in Whistleblower Complaint
- Trump, Media, Critics Nuke Schiff Over Whistleblower Bombshell: ‘He Helped Write It’
- Democrats’ Health Care Plan Would ‘Totally Obliterate Medicare,’ Trump Says
- President Trump approval climbs to highest level of 2019 amid impeachment inquiry
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo accuses Democrats of bullying in impeachment probe
- SCOTUS: 250,000 People Just Asked the Supreme Court to Overturn Legalized Abortion
- Another Hate Hoax: 6th-Grade Black Girl Claimed Three White Boys Cut Her Dreadlocks, then Recants Story
- U.S. Seeks Prisoner Swap With Iran
- Whistleblower: CONSPIRACY!!! CIA Changed Rules of “Whistleblower to Hearsayblower” Days Before Impeachment Inquiry
- Whistleblower: UNCOVERED: Ukraine ‘whistleblower’ is an anti-Trump Deep State CIA employee who used fake news reports to lodge complaint
- Whistleblower: Lawyer Disputes CBS Report That Ukraine Whistleblower Under Federal Protection
- Whistleblower: Trump identifies “leaker” Adam Schiff as real author of Ukraine “whistleblower” complaint at press conference: Is this why Dems are protecting his identity?
- Whistleblower: Limbaugh: NYT Bombshell Just Accidentally Blew Up ‘Whistleblower’ Story
- Trump’s Deal with Honduras Is a Good Start In Protecting Our Southern Border
- Deep Scandals At State: How Clinton, Kerry Used Office To Enrich Their Families
- Conservatives Unravel Deep State Coup Against Trump
- Fitton: Documents Reveal State Department Efforts to Undermine Trump
- Conservative Leaders Tell Congress No Red Flag Laws
- The Russian Scissors Strategy Is Being Used to Conquer America (Pt 1)
- The Russian Scissors Strategy Is Being Used to Conquer America (Pt 2)
- Explosive Report: Rep. Adam Schiff linked to prominent Ukrainian arms dealer
- Clinton: State Department Takes New Action On Hillary Investigation
- Limbaugh: Everything Media’s Telling You About Trump Impeachment Is A Lie
- Growing Government Tyranny – Democrats Empower it. Republicans Are Clueless
- FBI: Homicide Down in 2018
- FBI’s latest stats say violent crime, gun crimes are DOWN: Why are the Democrats and media lying about it?
- After 2 Years, the FBI Has Failed to Find a Motive and Wrapped Up the Case, Yet Many Mysteries Remain Unanswered
- They’re coming for us
- Tea Party Patriots Announce Oct. 10 National Day Of Action Against Impeachment
- Soros: Soros Gives Planned Parenthood Va. Its Largest Outside Contribution Ever
- Rifle Murders Declined Nearly 24 Percent, FBI Report Shows
- New Law Proposes to Prohibit Gun Ownership from People Convicted of Misdemeanor “Hate Crimes”
- 3 Things to Know About Paul Ray, Trump’s Pick for Top Deregulator
- Must Read: Greta Thunberg pushed to prominence by Antifa parents and Soros connections
- Ukraine Prosecutor That Biden Got Fired Says He Was Told To Back Off Investigation, Report Says
- Mueller: Mueller’s No. 2 Man Andrew Weissmann Had Documented History of Prosecutorial Abuses
- Biden: Report: Newly Revealed Documents Blow Up Biden’s Ukraine Story
- Biden: DESPERATION: Biden Sends Letters To TV Networks Demanding They Not Let Giuliani Discuss Ukraine Scandal
- Biden: Biden Expresses Support for National Gun Registration ‘Down the Line’
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg Says He Would Not Execute 9/11 Mastermind
- Harris: Kamala Harris Calls For The End Of The First Amendment
- Sanders: Sanders Suspends Campaign After Heart Surgery
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders’ Corporate Tax Plan (Video: 2:05 minutes long.)
- Steyer: Steyer Pushes Debunked Claims of 2016 Wisconsin Voter Suppression
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren’s Frightening Promise to America
- Warren: Warren Repeatedly Dodges Whether She’ll Raise Middle Class Taxes for Medicare for All
- Warren: Warren takes the lead
- Warren: Constitutional Scholars: Warren’s Lobbying Tax May Violate Constitution
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren Has Embraced AOC’s Immigration Plan for Open Borders and Full Welfare Benefits for Illegal Immigrants
- Yang: Presidential Candidate Andrew Yang Said Climate Change May Require Elimination of Private Car Ownership
- Census: Shocking number of non-citizens living in U.S.
- Census data reveal there are 22m illegals living in America right now… and Democrats are working to make sure all of them can vote
- Jails release suspected ‘child rapists’ after refusing ICE detainers
- 3 Obama Judges Deliver String of Losses to Trump Agenda on Illegal Immigration
- 65 miles of border wall going up in early 2020
- Schiff staffer held secret meeting with former president of Ukraine (Video: 2:31 minutes long.)
- SHOTS FIRED! Giuliani DOUBLES DOWN on Going After Corrupt Dem Congress Over Coup Attempt (Video: 5:41 minutes long.)
- FRAUD! Trump TAKES DOWN Adam Schiff! EXPOSES the Truth About ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint! (Video: 7:47 minutes long.)
- Continetti: Dems Are Willing to Offer Biden as a ‘Sacrificial Lamb’ for Impeachment
- The Kremlin doesn’t want Trump-Putin call transcripts made public (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- How Can We USE What We KNOW? (Video: 32:34 minutes long.)
- Did WE Just Call In REINFORCEMENTS? (Video: 33:51 minutes long.)
- Houthi Rebels Take over 2,000 Saudi Prisoners (Video: 9:51 minutes long.)
- Houthi Rebels Deliver Crushing Blow to Saudis (Video: 10:20 minutes long.)
- ICE Is Declared Illegal In Calfornia-Time for Trump to Declare Martial Law and Start to Arrest California Democrats
- L.A. Paid $1.3 Billion In Taxpayer Money To Illegal Aliens Via Welfare
- California Law Allows ‘Grab and Dash’ Theft Rings to Steal $950 in Merchandise Before Facing Felony Charges
- California’s New Vaccine Law Against Medical Exemptions Puts Vulnerable Children in Danger
- You can now be fined up to $250,000 if you call someone an ‘illegal alien’ in New York City
- “Los Angeles Has Fallen” – the collapse of Democrat-run California showcased in shocking mini-documentary
- With Coming Civil War, The Axis (UN and California) Had to cut Civilian Communications-Here’s What They Just Did
- EPA Lowers Boom on San Francisco for Violations of Clean Water Act
- California To “Solve” Homeless Problem By Throwing Homeless People In Prison
- Florida’s Terror-Tied Sheriff Scott Israel Embraced Jihad Extremists to Secure His Own Political Future
- Florida GOP Fighting California-Style Primary Election Amendment
- De Blasio’s New York Slips Toward a Crisis of Crime & Disorder
- New York City Bans Calling People Illegal Aliens Or Threatening to Call ICE to Deport Them
- Mystery object likened to Death Star filmed hovering over New York City
- Texas Double Honor Killing: Muslim migrant slaughters family BRUTALLY BEATING his daughter and grandson to death and severely injuring another grandchild
- Honor killing in Texas: Muslim beats his daughter and grandson to death, says “Yes that’s fine. I did it”
- Teacher fired for refusing to use transgender pronouns sues school for $1 million
- ConservativeHQ Endorsements: Virginia Legislative Candidates First Group
- Virginia Doctor Gets 40 Years for Prescribing Half a Million Opioid Pills
- Democrats Whip 218 Votes For Impeachment Inquiry. There’s Just One Problem
- Regular Democrats vs Social-Justice Democrats-Yes, There Is a Huge Difference
- Democrats want to impeach Trump – but look at the hypocrisy!
- Dems want to impeach a president for trying to expose a crime, then elect the person who actually committed the crime
- Dems, mainstream media rush to “convict” Trump of impeachable offense involving Ukraine but ignore 1999 treaty requiring cooperation in criminal matters
- Democrats Try to Tie Trump Judicial Nominee to Impeachment Inquiry
- ‘WEIRD’: Dems Went Into ‘Urgent’ Meeting Expecting Impeachment Evidence, Left With ‘Propaganda’ About Dems’ Collusion With Ukraine
- Nancy Pelosi and “The Squad” Interfered with the Guatemalan Presidential Election
- Pelosi’s Impeachment Bank Shot
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Demands American Taxpayers Bail Out NYC Taxi Drivers: This Is ‘Indentured Servitude’
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi On Losing The House In 2020 Over Impeachment: ‘Doesn’t Matter’
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Tlaib Has Promoted Four Viral Racial Hoaxes in 2019
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Democrats Looking Into How to Arrest Trump Officials
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Tlaib to Detroit Police Chief: Hire Only African American Analysts
- Netanyahu wants pre-trial hearing aired live so public can hear “my side”
- With Netanyahu Facing Indictment, Legal Team Has New Evidence in His Favor
- Netanyahu Attorney: Prosecution ‘Listening Closely,’ Believes ‘Cases will be Closed’
- Netanyahu Invites Adversary for Talks After Liberman Threatens to Bring His Own Proposal
- WATCH: Netanyahu’s Attorney Confident of ‘Solid Grounds’ for Reconsidering Corruption Allegations
- Israeli Gov’t Hangs in Air as Bibi-Liberman Talks Fail; Liberman Still Rejects ‘Messianics’
- Netanyahu’s Rival in Likud ‘Ready’ to Challenge PM if Party Primary Called
- Rival Party Causes Crisis in Talks So ‘Netanyahu will Climb Down and Resign,’ Report Says
- IDF Arrests Terrorists Who Murdered 17-year-old Rina Shnerb
- WATCH: Israeli Police Arrest Palestinians for Weapons Trafficking
- Palestinian Protests Erupt Over Netanyahu Promise to Annex Judea, Samaria
- DEVELOPING: Houthi rebels claim mass capture of Saudi troops
- Abbas promises to continue paying families of murdering martyrs, receives applause at U.N. General Assembly
- “Peaceful” Gaza protesters plant bombs on the fence
- Hizballah top dog Nasrallah: “We will enter the occupied territory of Palestine”
- WATCH: Palestinians ‘Hijacked’ UN After Failing to Destroy Israel
- Global Jihad: Taliban jihadis joining Islamic State, merging with Al Qaeda
- Palestinians Threaten Action if Israel Annexes Parts of Judea, Samaria
- England: Boris Johnson planned to send special forces into Syria to bring 30 Islamic State children back to UK
- England: It’s Crunch Time for Brexit. Here’s How It Could Happen
- France: Paris: Female jihadists botched Notre-Dame bomb plot by using wrong fuel to light fuse
- France: More faked hate: Man who rams car into mosque in France turns out to be Muslim shouting “Allahu akbar”
- France: Poll: 46% of French Muslims believe Sharia law should be applied in country
- France: New Tariq Ramadan allegations: “I asked him to be milder, but he said ‘it is your fault, you deserve it’”
- France: Muslim wife of convert to Islam who murdered four cops is arrested, “terrorism cannot be ruled out”
- France: Man who stabbed four police officers to death converted to Islam 18 months ago
- France: Renewed populist call to fight “becoming a minority on the land of our ancestors”
- France: France Is Set to Roll Out Nationwide Facial Recognition ID Program
- Germany: 40 percent of welfare recipients are Muslim migrants
- Germany: Muslim migrant brutally beats wife, judge says “I have never seen such a case of domestic violence”
- Germany: “Palestinian” jihadi convicted of attempting to murder German officials
- Germany: Muslim migrant tried to kill judges, vows to drink the blood of “worshipers of the cross”
- Germany: Muslim migrant randomly kicks, attacks pregnant passer-by for no reason
- Germany: At Last, Germany Has an Alternative
- Greece: WATCH: Rioting Muslim migrants set fires, attack firefighters & police as blaze rages in “refugee” camp, 2 killed
- Hungary: Hungary’s family minister slams Canada’s Trudeau, warns “globalism is the wrong way to go”
- Italy: Pope unveils statue celebrating migrants in Vatican, says Christians have a moral obligation to care for them
- Russia: Russian company starts mass production of humanoid robots that can look like you
- Sweden: Sweden let injured Islamic State jihadi return for medical care and then go back to the jihad
- Sweden: Muslim migrant assaults 21 random people, mostly women, “motive remains unclear”
- Sweden: Christian Church Describes Teenage Climate-Change Activist Greta Thunberg as a “Successor” to Jesus Christ
- UK: U.K. government blocks ban on dog meat in order to appease foreign ethnic groups
- UK: Muslims enraged, accuse rapper of mocking Islam for using Qur’anic phrase in a song, say music is un-Islamic
- UK: Muslim preached jihad on Islamic TV channel despite being under house arrest with restricted Internet access
- UK: Foes of proposed mosque cite traffic, parking concerns, mosque supporters cry “Islamophobia”
- UK: WATCH: UK Labour Party Seeks to Oust Longtime Jewish MP, Opponent of Anti-Semitism
- UK: Sleeping Jewish man has antisemitic sticker placed over mouth on London train
- UK: French Authorities Are Helping Human Smugglers Bring Migrants into the UK
- Ukrainian: Ukrainian investigating Biden’s son says he was fired
- Afghanistan: Pro-Sharia Muslims injure 15 with jihad bomb outside mosque used as polling station
- China: China Unveils ‘Super Camera’ That Can Identify Thousands of People and Link Their Activities to the government Social-Credit System
- China: Chinese Mayor Kept 13.5 Tons of Gold Hidden in His Basement
- China: China to unveil doomsday nuke that can strike the US in 30 minutes!
- China: China unveils “doomsday” hypersonic missiles that can strike any U.S. city in 30 minutes, while the Pentagon is focused on making sure transgenders feel safe in the military
- China: The Communist Chinese Announce Their Genocidal Intentions Toward the United States
- India: Muslims rape 16-year-old Hindu girl, who begs them “Please leave me for your Allah’s sake”
- India: Rape, attempted forced conversion to Islam: Another shocking case of ‘love jihad’ emerges from India
- Iran: Iran Says ‘Bits and Pieces of Tel Aviv’ will Remain if Israel Attacks
- Iran: Khamenei Adviser Says Iran will ‘Catch Trump and Place Him on Trial’
- Iran: Revolutionary Guard commander warns “Iran has encircled Israel from all sides”
- Iran: Iran Issues Death Sentence for Accused U.S. Spy
- Iran: Iran Says It Now Has the Power to Wipe Israel ‘Off the Map
- Iran: Over 130,000 ‘Sephardic’ Jews Accept Spain’s Offer and Apply for Citizenship
- Iraq: Iraqi militia commander claims ‘green light’ to retaliate against Israel
- Japan: Fukushima: Storage tanks are full, radioactive waste to be dumped straight into the ocean
- Japan: DEVELOPING: Hong Kong unravels! Police order public to stay indoors after student shot, Streets are turned into battlefield
- Japan: Hong Kong’s ‘Shot Heard Around the World’ Will Continue to Reverberate
- Japan: LIVE IN HONG KONG 12 p1 Anti-Fascism (Video: 20:15 minutes long.)
- Japan: Thirteen injured in Hong Kong protests: Report (Video: 2:14 minutes long.)
- Japan: Hong Kong protesters march against face mask ban (Video: 1:48 minutes long.)
- North Korea: North Korea fires unidentified projectiles toward East Sea
- Pakistan: Lack of marriage law for Christians and other infidels encourages conversion to Islam
- Pakistan: Pakistan’s Prime Minister: “Pakistan by joining the US after 9/11 committed one of the biggest blunders”
- Pakistan: Pakistan’s Prime Minister admits: Pakistani spy service and army trained al-Qaeda in Afghanistan
- Pakistan: Muslim kidnaps 14-year-old Christian girl, forces her to convert to Islam and marry him
- Pakistan: University bans boys and girls walking together on campus, says it’s un-Islamic
- Pakistan: Pakistan PM on Kashmir: “It is jihad. We are doing it because we want Allah to be happy with us.”
- Pakistan: Sign at apartment building in Karachi says non-Muslims cannot rent or purchase the apartments
- Pakistan: Islamic Republic of Pakistan: 70 honor killings in six months in Sindh
- Saudi Arabia: Australia is “racist,” Muslims there face “horrific violations of human rights”
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi crown prince warns that war with Iran could collapse world economy
- Saudi Arabia: Saudis Warn Oil Prices May Become ‘Unimaginably High’ if World Doesn’t Stop Iran
- Singapore: Singapore’s ‘fake news’ law takes effect as critics sound alarm
- Syria: Syria demands withdrawal of U.S., Turkish troops, warns of ‘countermeasures’
- Syria: 14-year-old girl murdered by her grandparents for not wearing niqab in Islamic State camp
- Turkey: Newspaper falsely claims that Hindus in India murdered a Muslim for killing a cow
- Algeria: Persecution of Christians escalates with more church closures
- Ethiopia: Muslims plotted jihad massacres in public areas, religious events and hotels
- Nigeria: Jihadis behead hostage from group aiding them, UN tells jihadis to respect “humanitarian principles”
- Nigeria: VIDEO GIRL UNCHAINED: Muslim father chains up his daughter for 2 years for rejecting forced marriage
- Nigeria: Muslims murder pastor’s wife but still take ransom
- Nigeria: Hundreds of children and adults freed from “house of torture” Islamic school
- Somalia: “The mujahideen stormed the military complex, engaging the crusaders in an intense firefight”
- Somalia: Jihadists Storm U.S. Air Base, Bomb Military Convoy in Surprise Attacks
- South Africa: List of Known Fake News Sites in South Africa (and beyond)
- West Africa: Islamic group Executes Two Christian Aid Workers
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim student forces Jewish student to kiss his shoes
- New Zealand: Mental health, cultural difficulties said to explain why Muslim migrant keeps sexually assaulting women
- Canada: Antifa Blocks, Berates Elderly Woman Using Walker
- Canada: Antifa Mob Intimidate Elderly Woman Using a Walker, Call Her ‘Nazi Scum’. Meanwhile, the ADL Adds Images Opposing Antifa to Its ‘Hate’ Symbol List
- Nightly Business Report – September 30, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – October 1, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- The Only Answer to the Ponzi-Schemes Created Massive Debt is “Debt Repudiation”
- The Next Recession Could Crush Those Carrying Credit Card Debt
- Job Cuts, Job Cuts Everywhere! Here Are 12 Large Companies That Are Laying Off Thousands Of Workers (Video: 10:01 minutes long.)
- Audio: Something Scary Is Lurking in Banker Land
- No Hiding The Pension Crisis Now…The Pension Ponzi Scheme Is Collapsing In Real-Time!
- GE freezes worker pensions — what to do if your employer changes the terms of your retirement plan
- Death Is Coming To The US Stock Market, Volatility Is Coming To Gold & Silver
- And It Begins: Kroger Lays Off Hundreds Amid Failed Turnaround
- This Is What A Recession Looks Like: Here Are 12 Big Companies That Are Conducting Major Layoffs
- Plant Closures Continue: THE TRADE WAR IS KILLING THE U.S. STEEL INDUSTRY
- David Morgan: Interest Rates Cut, Outlooks Downgraded
- We Finally Understand How Destructive Negative Interest Rates Actually Are
- Professor who uncovered yield-curve indicator says next recession won’t be so bad
- What’s Holding Up The Stock Market?
- Stocks drift lower as investors position for China-U.S. trade meeting
- Why gold price could retest $1,400 before renewed momentum (Video: 4:22 minutes long.)
- This Revolutionary Gold-Production Story Could Make You a Fortune…
- Silver Eyes Fourth Quarter Rebound
- Q4 2019: Last Train Out for Gold, Silver, and Platinum Bulls?
- Precious Metals Getting Ready to Take Off Again But Downside Risks Remain – David Brady
- Egon von Greyerz: Total Financial System Collapse Coming…Stay Away From “Paper” Gold & ETFs
- Technical Analyst: Bull Candlestick Called This Latest Rally In The Gold Price
- Climate Change: Eco-fascist Greta protects China from emissions scrutiny, playing into the hands of the communists that are polluting the planet
- Climate Change: The dumbest climate idea ever: Bill Gates funding project to make gasoline by sucking carbon dioxide out of the air, depriving plants of “greening” molecule
- Climate Change: The Religion Of Climate Change & The New Doomsday Scenario
- The major quakes keep on coming 6 in 5 days: A magnitude 6.2 rocks the Philippines as geomagnetic storms impacting earth’s magnetosphere are now subsiding
- Another powerful earthquake, the biggest of this month, a magnitude 7.2 off the Chile coast is the 7th major quake in just 6 days
- A “historic winter storm,” bringing heavy snow and record cold to parts of western US! Frosty mornings and temperatures well below average in Europe next week
- Record-breaking Hurricane Lorenzo morphs into a category 5 hurricane: The second Atlantic hurricane to reached CAT5 to impact the UK next week
- Record-Smashing, Historic September Snowstorm Brings Up to 4 Feet of Snow, Blizzard Conditions to Northern Rockies
- Alaska 2019: Rogue bears: Constant wildfires: Dead seagulls: Clams, shrimp, crabs, or any type of fish showing radiation: Spruce tree die-off: Missing birds and bats
- September 2019: Record-busting Cat 5 Hurricane Dorian. Forgotten Sept 11 Hurricane Erin: Historic wildfires: Typhoons and a rush of major quakes!
- DEVELOPING: San Francisco area struck by quake swarm, 5 temblors recorded in one day
- Four earthquakes in 13 hours rattle Texas…
- Five earthquakes in less than an hour rattle southeast Missouri
- Signs Of The Times? Earthquake Swarms Hit Texas, Oklahoma, San Francisco And The New Madrid Fault Zone
- Signs Of The Times? Earthquake Swarms Hit Multiple Regions
Mattel recently announced its launch of a gender inclusive doll line called Creatable World, now available online through Wal-Mart, Target, and Amazon.
Mattel’s promise is to make doll play more inclusive for all children, both boys and girls, and to promote the idea that all are welcome (#AllWelcome). The company’s website states: “In our world, dolls are as limitless as the kids who play with them. Introducing Creatable World, a doll line designed to keep labels out and invite everyone in – giving kids the freedom to create their own customizable characters again and again.”
There are six deluxe customizable doll kits available, and each kit comes with a doll, both long and short hair style options, and both male and female clothes and accessories. The line is all about the customization of hair, clothes, and accessories to fit whoever the child wants the doll to be – a male, a female, or a mixture of both.
Mattel’s website claims, “Creatable World gives kids a blank canvas to create their own characters. Switch long hair for short hair – add a skirt, pants, or both. It’s up to you! Mix and match, swap or share.”
In a press release on the Mattel website, Kim Culmone, senior vice president of Mattel Fashion Doll Design, explained: “Toys are a reflection of culture, and as the world continues to celebrate the positive impact of inclusivity, we felt it was time to create a doll line free of labels.”
By doing so, Mattel has actually created a toy that glorifies gender inclusivity and ignores one’s biological sex. Calling “gender” a label is the same as saying that being a male or female is no different than being tall or short.
Mattel is confusing our innocent children by attempting to destroy very definitive gender lines. Why can’t the toy manufacturer let kids be who God created them to be instead of glamorizing a sinful lifestyle? The gender inclusive dolls are the most ridiculous toys 1MM has seen in a while.
Mattel is following a trend to desensitize America by telling children they can be whatever gender they want to be. This irresponsible line of toys is dangerous to the well-being of our children. Mattel should avoid aiming to please a small percentage of customers while pushing away conservative customers who hold to the age-old truth that a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl.
A national nonprofit public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, has uncovered evidence of a well-orchestrated Islamic propaganda campaign aimed at teachers in public school systems throughout Michigan and several other states, including California, Georgia, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, Maryland, and beyond.
The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC), found that the teachers were subjected to two days of Islamic propaganda, where Islam was glorified, Christianity disparaged, and America bashed — all funded by taxpayers.
This is an outrageous use of taxpayer funds! And, if it were Christianity being promoted, the ACLU would already have taken a suit.
But, this must stop now.
This petition is directed both to Dr. Michael Rice, Michigan’s State Superintendent of Education, as well as to Betsy DeVos, U.S. Secretary of Education. It asks them to do everything in their power to STOP this type of Islamic propaganda.
Recently, Michigan’s Novi Community Schools District hired Muslim consultant, Huda Essa, a resident of the Dearborn area and of Arab descent. She appeared before 400 Novi teachers in a hijab, the Muslim headscarf, billing herself as an expert in “cultural competency” and “culturally responsive teaching.”
But, the information on Islam she provided to Novi teachers was riddled with falsehoods and errors of omission that were apparently meant to deceive.
- Essa provided no truthful information on Sharia law and jihad, two of the most important aspects of Islam. All references to terrorism were dismissed as having nothing to do with Islam.
- White Christian males, she suggested, are more dangerous than Islamic radicals.
- Under the banner of promoting diversity, inclusion and a multicultural approach to education, Essa sets about comparing Islam to Christianity, calling them “mostly similar.” The one big difference, she claims, is that Islam is the world’s “only purely monotheistic religion.”
- While quick to indict America as guilty of “cultural genocide,” Essa was silent on the 1,400 years of actual genocides, also known as jihads, in which Muslims wiped out Jewish tribes on the Arabian Peninsula, and slaughtered millions of Christians throughout the Middle East, North Africa and the European Continent.
Novi’s Islamic teacher-training is just the latest example of professional Islamic indoctrinators infiltrating U.S. public schools even as Christianity has been forced out of the classroom.
Richard Thompson, president and chief counsel of the Law Center, stated the following: “This type of infiltration amounts to an Islamic Trojan horse within our public-school systems. No other religion gets this kind of special treatment in our schools.”
This kind of propaganda must not be tolerated, and must certainly not be paid for by the unsuspecting taxpayer!
Please join us as we call on Michigan’s Education Superintendent and the U.S. Secretary of Education (also from Michigan) to investigate and STOP these indoctrination sessions.
Thank you for SIGNING and SHARING this urgent petition!
- MUL.APIN Tablets: Babylonian Knowledge Of Astronomy And Astrology Recorded In Cuneiform Writing
- Mystery Of The Ancient Talayot Sword
- Very Rare Discovery: Viking Age Mortuary House Unearthed In Central Norway
- Machu Picchu: Ancient Incan Sanctuary Intentionally Built On Faults
- A Treasure in Ruins: Ancient Mehrgarh Lost to Thieves and Violence
- 1,400-year-old Pictish Remains Finally Unearthed in Scotland
- Two ‘Perfect’ 3,400-year-old Egyptian Mummies To Be Restored
- Explaining Ancient Patterns and Sculptures on South African Beaches
- Researchers Claim X Marks the Spot for Machu Picchu
- Strange Desert Castle Qasr Kharana In Jordan
- Very Rare Discovery: Viking Age Mortuary House Unearthed In Central Norway
- Girl Finds Pre-Viking Sword While Wading in Swedish Lake
- A Gallery of Hidden Prehistoric Rock Art Points to Lost Indian Civilization
- Centimorgans – What are they and how do I use them? (Video: 22:35 minutes long.)
- NEW – Evaluating Online City Directory Databases – by Regina Regrycz
- Search for Ancestors in Insane Asylums
- NEW – Quicksheet: Citing Ancestry Databases & Images – Evidence Style – b
- Map Guide to Swiss Parish Registers – Vol. 12 – Canton of Glarus, Thurgau, Uri and Zug – Now Available
- MyHeritage Expands Their DNA Services to Health
- New BDM for New Brunswick online!
- CMS – Clues in the numbers! (Video: 23:06 minutes long.)
- Maximizing Your Historical Newspaper Searches
- Tracing Ancestors in Voter Registration Records
- Baby Steps to Organize Your Genealogy
- Preserve Your Heirloom Recipes in a Family Cookbook
- Launch of Genealogy Education Subscription Site: Genealogy Guys Learn
- New Free Historical Records on FamilySearch: Week of 30 September 2019
- My Personal Experience With CBD Oil – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 6:32 minutes long.)
- Blood Sugar Test: Quinoa vs Rice (Video: 27:35 minutes long.)
- 4 Breads in a Day – and Blood Glucose Stays Low! (Video: 24:20 minutes long.)
- Even Doctors Cannot Explain This: BOILED CINNAMON AND HONEY IS THE CURE FOR 10 DISEASES. AMAZING!! (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- How To Decrease Lower Body Fat [Legs] in Men & Women (Video: 7:42 minutes long.)
- Problem With Testosterone Boosting Products & Why They Do NOT Work And Can Be HARMFUL (Video: 7:14 minutes long.)
- Doctor Reveals The Truth About Vaping – Illnesses, Cancer & Death (Video: 4:19 minutes long.)
- ANTIDEPRESSANTS ARE A PRESCRIPTION FOR MASS SHOOTINGS
- Bacopa Increases Cognition, Memory, Multitasking
- Mixed Tocotrienols Help Reverse Baldness
- Prunes and Other Strategies to Reverse Bone Loss
- How to Poach Pears for an Easy, Elegant Autumn Dessert
- How to Cook With Wild Mushrooms
- Artificial blood that is ‘better than the real thing’ made in lab by scientists
- Fructose under fire, found to be worse on the liver than glucose
- Less than six hours sleep increases death risk from chronic disease
- How to Roast and Flavor Pumpkin Seeds at Home
- FDA: Unacceptable level of carcinogen in Zantac (Video: 1:55 minutes long.)
- Fall Costco Haul – What To Buy At Costco RIGHT NOW! (Video: 17:24 minutes long.)
- Target Grocery Haul – Reviewing Target’s NEW Good & Gather Line (Video: 14:50 minutes long.)
- Keto Diet vs. Stress | How Stress Can Kick You Out of Ketosis or Ruin a Low Carb Diet | Cortisol (Video: 7:04 minutes long.)
- Keto Drinks | Night Time Keto Beverages | Improved Sleep – Thomas DeLauer (Video: 9:58 minutes long.)
- 8 Side Effects of the Ketogenic Diet + How to Reverse Them (Video: 11:17 minutes long.)
- 10 Thyroid Facts You MUST Know in 5 Minutes (Video: 4:41 minutes long.)
- How to Break a Fast For Women [Female Fasting Instructions] (Video: 14:24 minutes long.)
- Does a Muscle “PUMP” Help Deliver Nutrients? (Video: 11:14 minutes long.)
- Carnivore Diet – What They Don’t tell you about Fiber (Video: 8:42 minutes long.)
- The 3 Different Types of Intermittent Fasting (Video: 14:35 minutes long.)
- 5 NERDY Ways to Lose Body Fat (Video: 13:14 minutes long.)
- DE-STRESS AND CALM YOUR MIND/BODY WITH 5 SIMPLE STRATEGIES – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:43 minutes long.)
- 3 Key Nutrients to Repair Damaged Nerve Tissue (Pinched Nerve & Neuropathy) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:47 minutes long.)
- SIMPLE TRICK TO IMPROVE YOUR MOOD – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:40 minutes long.)
- STOP EATING THESE 3 TOXIC FOODS…STAY AWAY FROM THESE SHOPPING AISLES – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 10:06 minutes long.)
- RESTORE REVERSED CURVE NECK IN 1 MOVE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- HERE’S WHAT HAPPENS TO YOUR BODY WHEN YOU EAT EGG YOLKS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- OPEN ARTERIES & REDUCE BLOOD PRESSURE NATURALLY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:10 minutes long.)
- THE ONE NUTRIENT YOU’RE PROBABLY NOT GETTING ENOUGH OF – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:28 minutes long.)
- 15 KNEADING STROKES AND FEEL WHAT HAPPENS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:26 minutes long.)
- YOUR VITAMINS EXPIRATION DATE DOESN’T MEAN WHAT YOU THINK – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:24 minutes long.)
- 3 Reasons Why You Crave Carbs and Are Not Satisfied (Video: 6:49 minutes long.)
- The REAL Reason Why Autophagy Exists (Video: 7:16 minutes long.)
- How Many Calories on Keto? The Simple Formula (Video: 6:45 minutes long.)
- Olive Oil Gives a Great Anti-Aging Effect (Video: 4:03 minutes long.)
- What is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s Disease? (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- What is Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) or Lou Gehrig’s Disease? (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- Diabetic and Pregnant? WATCH THIS! (Video: 5:18 minutes long.)
- Brazil Nuts May Not be the Best Source of Selenium Unless You…. (Video: 1:32 minutes long.)
- The Problems with Eating Kale
- Abdominal Gas & Bloating
- This Painful Illness Affects Women and May Cause Infertility
- Avoid This Brand Name Heartburn Medication
- Discover DHEA’s Possible Uses and Benefits
- Fixing Obesity and Disease May Be Surprisingly Simple
- Garlic Supports Healthy Blood Sugar
- Tea Is Great for Your Brain
- The Unexpected Pandora’s Box You Open With Every Meal
- Why There Is Chlorine on Your Chicken
- Slashes Your Stroke Risk, Kids Do It 17x More Than Grownups
- Are You Running Low on This Vitamin for Your Heart and Brain?
- Top 10 Toxic Foods and Top 10 Healing Foods | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 16:27 minutes long.)
- Tips for Healthy Shopping on a Budget | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 5:29 minutes long.)
- Natural remedy: Honey found to have comparable effects to antifungal medications, but more affordably and without the side effects
- Organic citronella essential oil is one of the most versatile essential oils on the planet
- When chemotherapy fails, science turns to… flaxseeds?
- Four science-backed benefits of chlorella
- This Syrup Will Stop a Cough Dead in Its Tracks (2 Ingredients)
- 5G drones to blanket the nation, beaming down cancer-causing radiation from the skies… and there’s nowhere they can’t find you
- 5G apocalypse: Stop this insane experiment on society
- If the polio vaccine was really a “miracle breakthrough” for public health, why is it still causing people to get polio?
- 9 Health benefits of drinking aloe vera juice
- Turmeric: This ancient super spice can offer unmatched healing properties
- High blood pressure? Drinking cherry juice is ‘as good as medication,’ study claims
- Miso: Add this traditional Japanese condiment to your diet for optimal health
- For postmenopausal ladies: Try walking downhill after every meal to maintain bone health
- 3 Healthy Detox Lemonade Recipes | Easy Summer Drinks
- What is HIIT Training? Why HIIT Works? Fast Weight Loss With High Intensity Interval Training (Video: 23:24 minutes long.)
- Top 16 Fruits High in Antioxidants (Video: 5:40 minutes long.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Capsules: for Weight Loss (Video: 3:14 minutes long.)
- Foods for: Liver Health & Cleansing (Video: 6:15 minutes long.)
- Foods: for Hair Growth (Video: 5:45 minutes long.)
- Best Herbs: for Weight Loss (Fast) (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- Strawberries: Benefits & Uses (Video: 4:06 minutes long.)
- Foods that: Increase Dopamine (Naturally) (Video: 6:46 minutes long.)
- Compounds in pomegranate juice found to trigger cancer cell death
- RNA blood test detects, classifies and pinpoints location of cancer
- Blood test reveals more than 20 types of cancer
- WATCH: New Israeli-Made Cancer Drug Thwarts Tumor Growth!
- Israeli Researchers Discover New Way to Stop Spread of Bone Cancer
- Is This One of the Biggest Myths About Preventing Disease?
- Whistleblower Admits Scientific Fraud Endangering Many Lives
- Easy Tuna Patties
- Crispy Chicken Nuggets
- Spicy Chicken Breasts
- Extra Spicy Sichuan Hot Chicken Copycat
- Instant Pot® Vegan Cabbage Detox Soup
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- Best Potatoes You’ll Ever Taste
- Deep-Fried Zucchini Spirals
- Grilled Spicy Halloumi Cheese
- Interview with Dave Hodges about depopulation, revolution and collapse
- Abortionist Testifies: ‘No Question’ Babies Being Born Alive To Harvest Organs
- In 2017, A Secret Branch of the Miitary Was Formed and It Was Not of This Earth
- These Politicians Are Dangerous To Our Health
- For Every 800 Working Against ISIS Online, ISIS Has 1,000
- We’re Winning: Here’s an Update on the War on Terror
- The Gospel of Marx: A False Religion Explained
- Map: Nearly four times as many jihadis around the world today than before 9/11
- Disney confirms ‘gay couple’ in Star Wars Resistance kids’ show
- How to Make a Super Glue at Home for Wood,Fabric, Papers,Cardboard etc.. (Video: 6:15 minutes long.)
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Generates Content for Jihadis
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook refused to take action against a terrorist Facebook page
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter executive EXPOSED as deep state operative who also works as a psy-op soldier in the British Army
- The 24 Highest Calorie Vegetables for Your Survival Garden
- If I Could Only Stockpile 10 Foods
- Improvised Suppressors When SHTF: Keeping Quiet When It Counts
- 8 Places to Avoid After the SHTF
- Pledge of Allegiance removed from Oklahoma University undergraduate congressional agenda
- A Judge’s Wrongheaded Ruling Saves Harvard’s Non-Colorblind Admission Policy
- Trump Administration Dares to Question How Its Funds are Spent by Universities (Part 1)
- [SECURITY] Your Password Is Not Enough
- Deep Web, Dark Web: What’s Out There?
- 172 Malicious Apps With 335M+ Installs Found on Google Play
- How to Protect Your Identity Online
- Geekly Update – 02 October 2019
- How to Become Dangerous (and more productive)
- Google Launches Password Checkup Feature, Will Add it to Chrome Later This Year
- Google Begins Rolling Out Incognito Mode for Maps
- Google Gets Tougher on HTTPS With Ban on Mixed Content
- 10 Tech Websites Every Geek Should Know About! 2019 (Video: 6:30 minutes long.)
- How to Write a Resume (Video: 12:36 minutes long.)
- Apple Releases iOS 13.1 With Share ETA, Expanded Audio Sharing, Shortcuts Automations and More
- Just Bought a Mac? 14 Essential Apps You Should Install
- How to Manage and Delete Contacts On Your iPhone or iPad
- Apple Creates iOS 13/iPadOS/macOS 10.15 Catalina Upgrade Mess and Potential Data Loss
- NEW OFFICIAL Samsung App For Galaxy A50, A70, A50s & Any Samsung devices!! (Video: 2:387 minutes long.)
- How to Transfer Apps to a New Android Device
- Windows: Windows 10X: Everything You Need to Know About Microsoft’s New OS
- Windows: Microsoft to Make Windows 7 Extended Security Updates Available to All Business Users
- Windows: 4 Ways To Rename Computer In Windows 10 (Video: 5:53 minutes long.)
- What Jezebel REALLY Does… (Video: 13:19 minutes long.)
- The Vortex — Spin Cycle (Video: 7:05 minutes long.)
- The Vortex — An Apology, Bishop — ASAP (Video: 8:08 minutes long.)
- A Holy Remnant (David Wilkerson) (Video: 8:48 minutes long.)
- Transfaith Takes Over The Church: Transgender Pastors & Renaming Ceremonies
- China forces churches to sing national anthem, raise Chinese flag to honor Communist history
- New Poll reveals Evangelicals are more concerned about healthcare and economy than religious liberty and abortion
- Oregon-based exorcist says demonic possession cases ‘are getting darker’
- GUESS Who Rules the World… God or Satan? THIS Is the Main Reason for Pain and Suffering… (Video: 6:14 minutes long.)
- Today’s Christians Gather in 3 Camps When It Comes to Presidents
ARE WE THAT GENERATION?
September 14, 2019
Isaiah 29 – 30 John 11
[our eternal-never-changing GOD, namely YHVH, is telling you and me via our Prophet Isaiah:]
Isaiah 30:8 Now go, write it before them in a table, and note it in a book, that it may be for the time to come* for ever and ever:
*to come was translated from the Hebrew Word akh-ar-one’ and means:
[according to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance Hebrew lexicon:]
From H309; hinder; generally late or last….[of time]
And I have to ask, what would possibly suggest to me that we are in the “hinder, late or last” generation? Answer: 3 things leap out at me: (1) homosexuality does not produce another generation. (2) abortion murders the next generation. (3) Damascus is rapidly becoming “a ruinous heap” in THIS generation! As we just read about a few days ago:
Isaiah 17:1 The burden of Damascus [Syria*]. Behold, Damascus is taken away from being a city, and it shall be a ruinous heap.
*Syria: news flash — http://watch.org/:
- September 13, 2019
Russian President Vladimir Putin and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
(photo credit: HAIM ZACH/GPO)
The controversy between Israel and Russia regarding airstrikes of Iranian targets in Syria and Iraq continues, ….
Has the bombing of Damascus stopped or merely stalled temporarily, as Russia, Turkey and Iran (with their allies Libya and Sudan) regroup for the final Ezekiel 38 battle against Jerusalem? These things — far away, on the other side of the globe, while no one seems to be #&#*ing in our Cheerios here in America — are meaningless to those who do not take the Holy Bible seriously enough to actually read it; and yet, for us who do — Isaiah is also putting his finger in my chest… and yours:
Isaiah 30:9 That this is a rebellious people [verse 8 just told us that YHVH is speaking to you and me in THIS akh-ar-one’ generation], lying children, children that will not hear the law [H8451 TORAH] of the LORD [H3068 YeHoVaH]:
Isaiah 30:10 Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things [see 2 Timothy 4:3*], prophesy deceits:
Isaiah 30:11 Get you out of The Way [our Messiah’s identity according to John 14:6], turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us.
* 2 Timothy 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
2 Timothy 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from The TRUTH [“TRUTH” is defined for us in Psalm 119:142 — “The Law” H8451 TORAH!], and shall be turned unto fables.
As I turned my pages, over to John Chapter 11, while still in this akh-ar-one’ final generation, Yeshua ha Mashiyach, Jesus the Christ, is (WWJD?) getting ready for YHVH’s Passover. HE just raised Lazarus from the dead, about 1.5 miles east (over the Mt of Olives) from Jerusalem, in Bethany; and the Scriptures tell us, many “Jews” “believed on HIM”:
John 11:45 Then many of the Jews which came to Mary [the sister of Martha and Lazarus], and had seen the things which Yeshua [H3444 Yesh-oo’-aw = our SALVATION] did, believed on HIM.
My precious Brothers and Sisters in Yeshua, I am reaching for THAT tassel/fringe/tzitzit on Yeshua’s garment:
Zechariah 8:23 Thus saith the LORD [H3068 YHVH] of hosts; In those days [THESE are “those days”] it shall come to pass, that ten men [like me, a Gentile] shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt [H3671 the wing on the “quarter” of the garment = tzitzit, which YHVH commanded HIS Children to wear on the four quarters of their garments, in Numbers 15:38 and again in Deuteronomy 22:12, which Jesus DID and still DOES!] of HIM that is a Jew, saying, We will go with YOU: for we have heard that God [H430 ELohim] is with YOU. [Have ya noticed that there are no “Gentile” gates in the Millennial Kingdom of GOD? The only gates are Israeli!]
Revelation 21:10 And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of Heaven from God,
Revelation 21:11 Having the glory of God: and her light was like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal;
Revelation 21:12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire WORD in this akh-ar-one’ generation. Amen.
- Three Warnings About the Harlot in Revelation 17: Where Is She Today? (Video: 25:17 minutes long.)
Healing for the Soul & Spirit, Part 1
This is a topic I have mostly avoided for the past 20-plus years, ever since I first heard it discussed. I’ve heard about “soul fragments” for years, but never really considered the Scriptural foundations for this area of teaching – and in fact thought folks who ministered in this area had really gone overboard, stretching the Word into an area that didn’t really exist.
This is an area of understanding where I have had some blinders on – and thankfully the Holy Spirit has opened my eyes.
When Jesus first began His ministry, He opened up to the Isaiah Scroll and read the following:
Isaiah 61:1-3: 1The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek (åéðˆòÈ –€aònaòyv: depressed in mind and circumstances, humble, lowly, poor); he hath sent me to bind up (Lá—ç˜ – chaòbash: to wrap fully, to heal, to gather back together) the brokenhearted (øá—LÜ – shaòbar: crushed, broken in pieces, torn apart — + — áìÅ – leòb: [the heart, metaphorically] feelings, the emotions, the will or intellect), to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; 2To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort (íç—ðˆ – naòcham: to breathe strongly upon, to ease) all that mourn; 3To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that he might be glorified.
The way this is expressed in the Hebrew text has always amazed me because it literally describes those whose mind, whose thoughts, feelings and emotions have been shattered and ripped apart into pieces. In other words, they’ve been fragmented.
Now, consider how God commands Ezekiel to prophesy against the false prophets:
Ezekiel 13:18-20 (NASB): 17Now you, son of man, set your face against the daughters of your people who are prophesying from their own inspiration. Prophesy against them 18and say, Thus says the Lord GOD, “Woe to the women who sew magic bands on all wrists and make veils for the heads of persons of every stature to hunt down souls! Will you hunt down the souls of My people, but preserve the lives of others for yourselves? 19For handfuls of barley and fragments of bread, you have profaned Me to My people to put to death some who should not die and to keep others alive who should not live, by your lying to My people who listen to lies.
20Therefore, thus says the Lord GOD, “Behold, I am against your magic bands by which you hunt souls there as birds and I will tear them from your arms; and I will let them go, even those lives whom you hunt as birds. 21“I will also tear off your veils and deliver My people from your hands, and they will no longer be in your hands to be hunted; and you will know that I am the LORD.”
By this word, we can easily see that those who are in the realm of the occult – those who practice witchcraft, divination, sorcery, use Ouija boards, promote transcendental meditation, etc., become the tools of Satan themselves to rip apart the minds, the souls, the feelings and the emotions of those who fall prey to them.
Then we have the picture of “soul restoration” – putting it back together so that it is intact and whole – in the 23rd Psalm.
Psalm 23:2-3: 2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
The Hebrew word translated “restoreth” in this passage is the word: áeL – shuòb.
This is an important word and concept in the Hebrew language. It means: to bind back together, to restore to the starting point, to pull in again, to bring back home.
Everything that the Enemy does to God’s people is designed to break apart, to divide, to destroy and to conquer.
By the same token, everything that Jesus made available to us by his suffering, death on the Cross, and His Resurrection is wholeness, completeness, soundness – in other words, restoration back to the original state in which God created Adam.
So long as we have parts of ourselves that are not intact, we’ve not been restored. In a non-restored state, we are still vulnerable to the Enemy. We are specifically vulnerable to deception, and we provide open inroads for demonic torment and activity in our lives.
There is an area of activity that is prominent in society today, and that is fornication. Writing to the Ekklesia in Corinth, Paul describes what happens when fornication takes place:
I Corinthians 6:13-20: 13bNow the body is not for fornication, but for the Lord; and the Lord for the body. 14And God hath both raised up the Lord, and will also raise up us by his own power. 15Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. 16What? Know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? For two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19What? Know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
The Greek word that defines “body” in this text is the word, soma. It is a word which defines one, whole complete being, the body as a sound whole.
When two people engage in sexual intercourse, they become one body. At the same time, there is a sharing of their soul (hence the world’s concept of “soul-mate”), their thoughts, their minds, their wills, and their emotions.
They literally give a part of their soul, their thought-processes, their minds and thinking and their emotions one to another. Each party to the intercourse takes away from the sexual exchange a part of the other person.
That’s not strange or unusual. It happens to be the way God designed things. But sexual intercourse was specifically designed for the marriage relationship. Consider what happened when God first took Eve out of Adam.
Genesis 2:21-25: 21And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof; 22And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man. 23And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man. 24Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. 25And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.
You see the process taking place, don’t you?
What’s the first thing God did to Adam? He put him into a deep sleep so that his mind — his soul — would not get in the way of what was about to take place.
God then takes a part of Adam out of him and forms Eve. From this point forward, neither Adam nor Eve are complete without each other. Eve shares a portion of Adam’s soul and body, and Adam has a part of himself in her.
Thus, the Law of Marriage came into being. Marriage takes a man and a woman and joins them together so that they become one new being – a whole being.
Their lives together from this point forward become a sharing of each other. The woman takes on many of the characteristics and likenesses – a part of the very character and makeup – of her husband. He, in turn, by virtue of joining with her shares her mind, her thoughts, her soul, her very being.
Over the course of time, they become so much a part of each other (that’s to say, in a God-ordered and blessed relationship) that people associate the one with the other.
The deviant and aberrant form of this relationship comes in fornication and adultery.
The man or the woman who engages in a sexual relationship with a partner not their spouse shares a part of themselves with the other person. There is a transfer that takes place which renders each person – from that point forward – incomplete.
Their minds, their souls and their emotions have been “rended” – torn apart and shredded, even if it is only a little. The point is that from this moment each person is incomplete.
Worse, when the relationship between two people is adulterous, and it continues over a period of time, the other “injured” spouse in the marriage is damaged because of the continuing relationship between the adulterous spouse and the wife or husband; and soul fragmentation and transfers increase.
The more that kind of exchange takes place, the more splintered and shredded each person becomes; and when a man or woman has multiple sex partners – particularly in the case of both male and female prostitutes – the worse the situation becomes.
I dealt with and ministered to a woman one time who had lost track of the number of sex partners she had been with. Nearing 30 years of age, she’d never been married. Literally, this woman was the epitome of the word, “scatter-brained.” Her mind, her soul and her emotions had been scattered amongst many men to the point where she could not stay focused for any period of time on any task.
Once she received deliverance and began to renounce and repent of each relationship restoration of her mind and her being took place. At the time, I did not know to lead her through the “defragmentation” of her mind, but the Holy Spirit took care of it.
Within less than two years she grew and recovered and matured spiritually to the place that the Lord brought to her His counterpart for her and we got to see her married and settled. The Lord had restored her soul.
There is another kind of sexual intercourse that is even more devastating to the soul, the mind and the emotions than simple (if there is such a thing!) fornication or adultery. That is incest.
When a father takes his daughter and uses her as a sex partner in the place of his wife, because it is so much a violation of the way God ordered relationships between man and woman, it has unimaginable destructive power.
The same is true of a mother and son or a brother and sister. (This is a side-note to this discussion, but you can now appreciate the gravity of Ham’s sin against his father, Noah, and why such a curse was pronounced on Canaan.)
The shattering of the mind and emotions – unless restoration takes place by the Spirit of the Lord – causes a lifetime of damage and torment to both people who are involved – both the perpetrator of the incest and the victim.
Consider then the spiritual consequences when spiritual adultery takes place. Paul makes the statement that “He that is joined unto the Lord is one Spirit.”
Because we are first and foremost spirit-beings, the impact of spiritual adultery or fornication (and that’s a subject we’ll deal with in a different study) is even more far-reaching.
We can use as a quick example (for the sake of this study) involvement in religions – even those that call themselves “Christian.”
Consider Mormonism, the J.W.’s, Scientology or Science of Mind for instance. Then there’s Buddhism, Confucianism, Hindu and Islam as extreme, and overtly demonic.
Now, let’s take a look at something David wrote.
Psalm 7:1-5: 1O LORD my God, in thee do I put my trust: save me from all them that persecute me, and deliver me: 2Lest he tear my soul like a lion, rending it in pieces, while there is none to deliver. 3O LORD my God, if I have done this; if there be iniquity in my hands; 4If I have rewarded evil unto him that was at peace with me; (yea, I have delivered him that without cause is mine enemy:) 5Let the enemy persecute my soul, and take it; yea, let him tread down my life upon the earth, and lay mine honour in the dust.
You see what David is driving at here. He describes persecution as a cause of “rending” one’s soul.
The word “tear” in this instance is the Hebrew word óø‡è – tÖaòraph; and it means: to pluck off, to pull to pieces, to rip with doubt.
What is clear in David’s prayer is that the Enemy has a legal right to inflict doubt – and in the process, pull to pieces the soul of the persecutor. Thus, both the persecutor and the persecuted become victims of soul fragmentation; and doubt is one of the results.
Two quick scriptures come to mind where doubt is concerned.
I Kings 18:21: 21And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? If the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him.
Then there’s James’ epistle.
James 1:5-8: 5If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. 8A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.
We’ll wrap up this part of this study with a look at something Peter wrote in which he describes a condition that prevails in the unregenerate, unrepentant individual.
II Peter 2:10-15: 10But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness and despise government. Presumptuous are they, selfwilled, they are not afraid to speak evil of dignities. 11Whereas angels, which are greater in power and might, bring not railing accusation against them before the Lord. 12But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; 13And shall receive the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; 14Having eyes full of adultery, and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children: 15Which have forsaken the right way, and are gone astray, following the way of Balaam the son of Bosor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
Peter makes clear that those whose lives are filled with uncleanness, who walk after the carnal thinking of the flesh, see their minds, their thoughts, their emotions and their understanding so ripped apart that (1) they despise governing power and authority of any kind, (2) they think nothing of speaking evil against leaders and accusing them falsely – including speaking evil of God and angelic beings, (3) they show their utter ignorance when they open their mouths to speak, (4) their eyes are full of adultery and fornication, (5) they’ve been so taken over by sin that they can’t stop sinning even if they so desire, (6) they are full of covetousness, greed, and suffer with a poverty mentality, and (7) their children are cursed with the need to bribe and be bribed in order to attain their own selfish goals.
This is perhaps an extreme picture, but it is a clear example of a mind so shredded and splintered that normal thoughts and normal behavior are completely absent.
Is there hope for someone like this? Is there redemption and healing for those so taken into captivity by the Enemy?
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
The Nature of Law, Part II
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
In part I of The Nature of Law, I stated that there was no Greek word that could adequately convey the meaning inherent in the Hebrew word Torah, translated into English as “law.”
The English word “law” is closely related to the Greek word nomos, used to translate Torah, but falls woefully short of conveying the meaning of the Hebrew word Torah.
It is a problem not just confined to the subject of law. Many biblical concepts have been misunderstood because the translation is incapable of conveying the meaning of the Hebrew original. I am reminded of a statement made by Charles Augustus Briggs in his book, Biblical Study, published in 1883: “…no translation can ever take the place of the original Scripture; for a translation is, at the best, the work of uninspired men who, though holy and faithful, and guided by the Spirit of God, are yet unable to do more than give us their own interpretation of the sacred oracles…. A mere external, grammatical, and lexigraphical translation is worthless. Unless the spirit of the original has been not only apprehended, but conveyed, it is no real translation.”
Professor Briggs continues:
How important it is, therefore, if the church is to maintain a living connection with the sacred Scriptures, and enter ever deeper into their spirit and mysterious life, that it should encourage a considerable portion of its youth to pursue these studies, and at all events insist that its ministry, who are to train it in the things of God, should have not merely a superficial knowledge of the Bible, such as any layman may readily attain, but a deep and thorough acquaintance with the original perennial fountains of truth; otherwise, as history has already sufficiently shown, these uninspired versions will assume the place of the original inspired Word; and the interpretations of a particular generation will become the stereotyped dogmas of many generations, and the life of a Christian people will be cut off from its only source of spiritual growth, and a barren scholasticism, with its stereotyped dogmas, mechanical institutions, and opera operata, will assume the place and importance of the divine word and living communion with God.
The languages of the Bible being the only adequate means of conveying and perpetuating the divine revelation, it is important that we should learn them not merely from the outside, with grammar and lexicon, but also from the inside, from a proper conception of the genius and life of these tongues as employed by the ancient saints, and especially of the historical genius of the languages as the sacred channels of the Spirit’s thought and life.
Over one hundred years ago, Professor Briggs (the Briggs of Brown Driver-Briggs Hebrew-English Lexicon) realized the importance of a thorough knowledge of the original languages for correct biblical understanding. I would like to demonstrate once again the importance of a knowledge of the original languages, as well as to continue our discussion on the subject of law, by analyzing from the Hebrew the moral aspect of law, i.e., the decalogue, or the Ten Commandments. Although not unlike other law codes, it must be emphasized again that, in the form in which it appears in the biblical text, it is a law code to, and for, the Hebrew peoples.
That we can know of a certainty that this is a true statement is indicated by the fourth commandment, “Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy.” (Exodus 20:8) We will discuss that particular commandment in a moment, but let us look at each one of them in their biblical order.
The first of the ten commandments is translated in English, “You shall have no other gods before me.” Translated literally from the Hebrew, it would read something like, “There will not be to you other gods above my face.” This commandment establishes the foundation principle of biblical faith, i.e., monotheism, which acknowledges that it is possible for people to worship other gods, yet fails to acknowledge these “gods” as either co-equal or real, as will be established in the next commandment.
Before we continue, I would like to note what is a common misnomer and misunderstanding. Nowhere in the Hebrew text is the word “commandment” used in reference to these injunctions. In chapter 20, verse 1, “God spoke these things, or words, saying…” Here, again, we know that the Greek word nomos, or the English word law, or “commandment,” do not adequately translate these sayings.
Again, this is Torah, instruction. God is teaching His people how He wants them to live, before Him and his fellow man. In verse 4, the English continues, “You shall not make unto yourself a graven image nor any manner of likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the waters under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down unto them or serve them; for I the Lord your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; and showing mercy unto thousands of generations of them that love me and keep my commandments.”
Here the word mitzvah, is used, but in a general sense, relating not just to the Hebrew peoples, nor just to the Ten Commandments, but to all those that love Him and observe, or regard, all his commandments. The Hebrew verb pasal, means to hew and to shape. Therefore, a pesel, is something that has been hewn into the form, shape, or likeness of a man or an animal, and used as an idol, or image for worship. Also included was a likeness, or representation, (Hebrew, temunah, the feminine noun meaning form, likeness, from the Hebrew root, min) of any heavenly body, any earthly object, anything beneath the waters of the earth that could possibly be used as an object of worship. The instruction is explicit, “You shall not bow down to them nor shall you worship them.”
Of late, many people have indicated a concern about all different kinds of curio objects, pictures, etc., and some have gone so far as to say that nothing of this sort should be in one’s home, that all such objects open one’s home to demons and satanic activity. Some have gone so far as to take down all pictures from their walls and to forbid their children to play with dolls. Notice, however, that the injunction is specific in that you shall not make these things in order to bow down unto them, or worship, or serve them as a god.
The third injunction reads in English, “You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain.” From this injunction, people have gotten the mistaken idea that it is a sin to cuss, to use profanity, or vulgarity. Because the Hebrew language is considered to be the holy language, it really does not contain the kinds of words we would classify, in other languages, as profanity or vulgarity. I suppose there are words that by some stretch of the imagination could be used in a manner considered to be vulgar, but that conception of vulgarity would be assumed by non-native speakers of the language, or those not acquainted with proper usage.
It has been stated currently that profanity is nothing more than the verbal attempt on the part of the uneducated mind to express oneself forcefully. The implication in this injunction is much deeper than what we think of as profanity. The Hebrew verb, nasa, means to lift, to carry, to take, specifically to lift up, or to take up, as in uttering. Shavah, means emptiness, nothingness. You shall not lift up, use, or utter, the name of the Lord your God in an empty manner, or use it to no good purpose, or in such a way as to indicate that God is nothing, or means nothing. Using it in such an empty, or idle way, would be tantamount to declaring that one believes there is no God.
It is for that reason that the Hebrew peoples do not utter the Tetragrammaton, the Yud hey vav hey, YHWH, the name of God. It was uttered by the high priest on the Day of Atonement in the Holy of Holies only after he had gone through a long process of spiritual cleansing, both for himself and the people of Israel. The rest of the time, the people devised all kinds of euphemisms to use instead of calling God by name.
Some of the more popular euphemisms were simply Ha Shem, the Name, or Ha Kadosh, the Holy, or Ha Makom, the Place. Until today, the more orthodox of the Jews refuse even to correctly pronounce the word for God, Elohim, rather, they will slightly corrupt it to Elokim. The reason for such action is reverence, a reverential awe for God, for His holiness, His righteousness, for His nature, that is basically lost in the western world. It is a mentality that views God as being so high, so lofty, so grand and glorious, so exalted above mankind that it ill behooves one to speak His name for fear of using it in an empty manner, as if He were nothing.
The fourth injunction reads in English, “Remember the Sabbath to keep it holy.” The Hebrew root, shavat, shbt, means to cease, to rest. The feminine noun, Shabbat, is a Semitic word that has its roots in antiquity. In its most primitive form, it was observed simply by abstinence from labor. In some Assyrian documents Shabbattum is referred to as “a day of rest for one’s heart.”
Shabbat is the seventh day and corresponds to Saturday on the Christian calendar. The Sabbath is Saturday, the seventh day, and only Saturday. When Christians gather together on Sunday and someone stands up and prays, “Lord, bless this Sabbath,” it indicates just how little one knows about the Sabbath. In Exodus, chapter 20, observance of the Sabbath is attributed to God for His having rested on the seventh day of creation and, therefore, blessed the Sabbath and sanctified it.
In Deuteronomy 5:15, Moses enjoined observance of the Sabbath as a day in which Israel could remember that they were once slaves in the land of Egypt and God had brought them out by a mighty hand; hence, it is consecration in Deuteronomy 5:12 ff. The two principal words that are used in conjunction are zachor, (Exodus 20:8), and shamor, (Deuteronomy 5:12). Zachor means to remember, recall, call to mind, as in remembering past experiences. It means to remember in the sense of observing or commemorating a special day or event, and in this sense, zachor is parallel to shamor of Deuteronomy 5:12. Shamar, the verb, means to keep, watch, or preserve. It means to observe, or celebrate, as a festival. As such, the Sabbath is observed in Judaism until today.
One must note that this injunction is missing in the seven laws of Noah, in Jesus’ statement to the young man who asked, “What must I do to inherit eternal life?” and from the injunctions imposed on the non-Jewish community in Acts 15. In biblical days, as it is until today in Israel, Sabbath begins at sundown on Friday night and ends at sundown on Saturday night.
The fifth injunction is interesting in that it is the only one linked to a promise. The injunction reads, “Honor your father and your mother….” The traditional promise linked to the injunction is “…that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God has given you.” The word “honor” is the Hebrew root kaved. The piel (the intensive active form of the verb) as used in this passage, Exodus 10:12, Deuteronomy 5:16, means to make honorable, to honor, to glorify.
In Hebrew society, the family was everything. It was the foundation of society and the place where all activity, both the secular and the sacred, took place. There was no division of life or activity into the secular on the one hand and the sacred on the other. In Hebrew society, the child had a responsiblity to his parents for as long as they lived to insure their dignity and position in society. The concept of the responsibility of the child to the parents was woven into the whole fabric of Hebrew social structure. We know from the Nuzi Tablets that a childless couple was looked down upon by society.
The Nuzi Tablets illuminated our understanding relative to certain events about which we read in the biblical text. For example, one wonders why in Genesis, chapter 15, when God spoke to Abraham and told him that his reward would be exceedingly great, Abraham responded, “What will you give me as I go childless and the one who will inherit my possessions is Eliezer of Damascus’?”
This is perplexing in view of the fact that Lot, his nephew, was a blood relative and would seem to be the logical inheritor, while Eliezer is mentioned only in the context of a household steward. From the Nuzi Tablets, we learn that it was a custom for the childless couple to adopt a son who would be designated as the household steward. He was charged with caring for the family, seeing to their health and comfort and, finally, insuring them a proper and dignified burial at their death. He would then, in turn, inherit all of his adoptive parents’ possessions. Once the child had been adopted, he could never be disinherited unless the couple had a child of their own, in which case, their natural son would take precedence over the adoptive son in matters of inheritance.
In Jesus’ day, the custom of honoring one’s parents persisted, and on several occasions, Jesus upbraided the hypocritical religious leaders who had been negligent in honoring their parents, or who had attempted to circumvent their responsibility to their parents. In the Mishnah, much is said about the rebellious son, and Order Nezikin Tractate Sanhedrin, chapter 7, Mishnah 4, lists the rebellious and disobedient son among those who are to be stoned to death.
Deuteronomy 21:18 declares, “If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son that will not hearken to the voice of his father, or to the voice of his mother, though they chasten him, and will not hearken unto them, then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; and they shall say unto the elders of his city, ‘This, our son, is stubborn and rebellious. He does not hearken unto our voice. He is worthless, and a drunkard, and all of the men of his city shall stone him with stones until he die: so you shall put away the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”’
The next injunction reads in English, “You shall not kill.” An incorrect translation and misunderstanding of this passage has led to the development of numerous erroneous concepts and theologies, such as the Theology of Pacifism. The injunction in Hebrew is very brief but quite clear. The root ratzach basically means to murder, or to slay with premeditation. Although it is used in the sense of manslaughter without intent, in the intensive active form of the verb, it means to assassinate. It has nothing to do with justifiable homicide, or with one fulfilling the national obligation or responsibility by serving in the armed forces.
According to Jewish law, a man was responsible for his own self-preservation, as well for the protection of his wife and family. In the Talmud, Sanhedrin 72a, it states, “If one comes to kill you, anticipate it and kill him first.” The reason for such an injunction should be obvious, but for some reason, it has escaped us. Man was created in the image and likeness of God to be the representative of the totality of what God is here on this earth. If he allows himself to be killed, he has allowed just that much God-likeness to be cut off from the face of the earth.
The seventh injunction is probably the most difficult one to treat in the list of ten. It reads in English simply, “You shall not commit adultery.” The problem lies in the complicated definition of adultery according to Jewish law. To adequately treat the subject would take far more than the limited space I am allowed here. Basically, adultery, in a physical sense, was voluntary sexual intercourse between a married woman, or one engaged through payment of the bridal price, with a man other than her husband.
Simply stated, in view of customs regarding marriage and the husband and wife relationship in biblical days, adultery was the violation of another man’s personal property. Although, in Judaism, the woman was viewed as an equal with man in the partnership of matrimony; nonetheless, a bridal price had been paid to her father, or guardian, for her hand. In that sense, she was considered as the property of her husband.
The Encyclopedia Jadaica, Volume Two, page 313, points this out, “The extra-marital intercourse of a married man is not, per se, a crime, either in biblical or later Jewish law. This distinction stems from the economic aspect of Israelite marriage; the wife was the husband’s possession, of a special sort, and adultery constituted a violation of the husband’s exclusive right to her; the wife, as the husband’s possession, had no such right to him.”
The subject was further complicated by both polygamy and concubinage, which were commonly practiced in the biblical period. Many passages in the biblical text, in speaking of adultery, are used figuratively of idolatrous worship, or spiritual adultery. Again, the subject is so complicated that it deserves a much more exhaustive treatment.
The eighth injunction states in English, “You shall not steal,” or simply, in Hebrew, lo tignov. The Hebrew ganav, means to take by stealth. A ganav, is a thief, one who breaks in and steals. There are other words in Hebrew that are used in a similar context, i.e., gazal, means to seize, to rob, to tear away, to plunder, to take violent possession of. A shoded, is one who despoils, who devastates and, although used basically for one who brings something to ruin is, at times, used parallel with the ganav.
Stealing has to do with deception and, at this point, I want to emphasize that there is very little difference between the one who steals, or takes that which does not belong to him, whatever that might be, and the one who deceives, one who is very closely akin to the liar. Both have deception as their motive, with the intent to do someone harm. You can take it as a general rule of thumb that, if a person will lie to you with the intent to do you harm, he will also steal from you. Notice that intent is everything.
The ninth injunction is translated into English, “You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.” In Hebrew, Lo ta’ane bereacha ed sheker. An ed sheker is one who bears, or gives, false testimony in a court of law to his neighbor’s detriment, or perhaps even death. Sheker, is deception, falsehood, that which betrays. It also means fraud, wrong, and in the context of Exodus 20:16, an injurious falsehood, and given in a court of law. The testimony is given with full knowledge of its falsity and of the deception involved with the intent to do injury, or damage.
The old jibe, “One lie is just as bad as the other,” or, “A white lie is just as bad as a black lie,” or that “A lie is a lie is a lie” is, as you can see, not necessarily true. Again, motive and intent are at the heart of this injunction. What is one’s intent? What is one’s motive? Is it possible, upon occasion, to not tell the whole truth for the purpose of doing someone good rather than harm? Or, that not telling the whole truth would be the kindest thing that one could do?
With our words, our comments, one must consider relationships. One must be sensitive to feelings. What is the kindest thing that I can do? What is going to be beneficial and uplifting, rather than injurious and damaging? The thief and the liar are both out to do you harm, to their own personal gain.
The last injunction is translated in English, “You shall not covet…” Lo tachmod. This is an interesting passage and an interesting word. The word chamad is used by Jesus in Matthew 5:28 when He says, “If you look upon a woman to lust her….” Chamad, in a negative sense, means an inordinate, ungoverned, selfish desire of idolatrous tendency. In other words, the individual is so consumed by his desire that the object of his desire becomes like a thing of worship, like an idol, or a god, that he must possess at any cost.
In this context, the coveting of his neighbor’s house, or wife, or servants, or whatever the possessions might be, implies that he has become so consumed with possessions that he will go to any lengths to possess them, including the violation of the sixth, seventh, eighth, and ninth injunctions.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2019-2020 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Hazinu (Give ear) and Vezot Haberachah (And this is the blessing) for adults for October 12, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Hazinu and Vezot Haberachah for children for October 12, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 32:1-52; 2 Samuel 22:1-15; Romans 1:1-18, 10:14-21, 12:14-21;
Hebrews 12:14-29; 1 Peter 1:1—2:25
Deuteronomy 33:1—34:12; Joshua 1:1-18; Matthew 17:1-9; Mark 9:2-10;
Luke 9:28-36, 24:1-53; Jude 3-4, 8-10; Revelation 22:1-5
The New Moon was sighted in Israel on the evening of September 29, 2019. This starts the Biblical 7th Hebrew month of Tishri. ALL the Mo’edim (Appointed Times/Feasts) are noted below.
THE FEAST OF YOM TERUAH (TRUMPETS)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset in Israel on September 29, 2019. This starts the 7th Hebrew month of Tishri. This starts the first High Holy Day Feast of YHWH known in Hebrew as Yom Teruah and in English as Trumpets or The Day of Great Shouting. It will end at sunset on September 30, 2019. This is the ONLY Feast of Almighty YHWH where no man knows the Day nor the Hour that it will happen. So, be on the watch for the New Moon at sunset on September 29, 2019. This is a High Holy Day. No work is to be done on this High Holy Day according to the following Scriptures:
Leviticus 23:23-25 “23 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying, 24 Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a rest, a remembrance of blowing of trumpets, a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering. 25 ‘You do no servile work, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to YHWH.’ ”
Numbers 29:1 “And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a set-apart gathering, you do no servile work, it is a day of blowing the trumpets for you.”
Scripture Readings for Yom Teruah (Trumpets):
Genesis 21:1—22:24; Numbers 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 1:1—2:10; Jeremiah 31:2-20 (Chumash: Jeremiah 31:1-19); 1 Corinthians 15:50-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 11:15—19:10
THE FEAST OF YOM KIPPUR (ATONEMENT)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset on September 29, 2019, 10 days later, we are to observe the High Holy Day of Yom Kippur (Atonement). Yom Kippur starts at sunset on October 8, 2019 to sunset of October 9, 2019. This is a High Holy Day. No work is to be done on this High Holy Day according to the following Scriptures:
Leviticus 16:1-34 “ “1 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh after the death of the two sons of Aharon, as they drew near before YHWH, and died. 2 And YHWH said to Mosheh, “Speak to Aharon your brother not to come in at all times to the Set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] Place [Tabernacle] inside the veil [Holy of Holies], before the lid of atonement [Ark of the Covenant] which is on the ark, lest he die, because I appear in the cloud above the lid of atonement. 3 With this Aharon should come into the Set-apart Place: with the blood of a young bull as a sin offering, and of a ram as a burnt offering. 4 He should put on the set-apart linen long shirt, with linen trousers on his flesh, and gird himself with a linen girdle, and be dressed with the linen turban – they are set-apart garments. And he shall bathe his body in water, and shall put them on. 5 And from the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl he takes two male goats as a sin offering, and one ram as a burnt offering. 6 And Aharon shall bring the bull as a sin offering, which is for himself, and make atonement for himself and for his house. 7 And he shall take the two goats and let them stand before YHWH at the door of the Tent of Meeting. 8 And Aharon shall cast lots for the two goats, one lot for YHWH and the other lot for Azazel. 9 And Aharon shall bring the goat on which the lot for YHWH fell, and shall prepare it as a sin offering. 10 But the goat on which the lot for Azazel fell is caused to stand alive before YHWH, to make atonement upon it, to send it into the wilderness to Azazel. 11 And Aharon shall bring the bull of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make atonement for himself and for his house, and shall slaughter the bull as the sin offering which is for himself, 12 and shall take a fire holder filled with burning coals of fire from the altar before YHWH, with his hands filled with sweet incense beaten fine, and shall bring it inside the veil. 13 And he shall put the incense on the fire before YHWH, and the cloud of incense shall cover the lid of atonement which is on the Witness, lest he die. 14 And he shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the lid of atonement on the east side, also in front of the lid of atonement he sprinkles some of the blood with his finger seven times. 15 And he shall slaughter the goat of the sin offering, which is for the people, and shall bring its blood inside the veil, and shall do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the lid of atonement and in front of the lid of atonement. 16 And he shall make atonement for the Set-apart Place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and because of their transgressions in all their sins. And so he does for the Tent of Meeting which is dwelling with them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 And no man should be in the Tent of Meeting when he goes in to make atonement in the Set-apart Place, until he comes out. And he shall make atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl. 18 And he shall go out to the altar that is before YHWH, and make atonement for it. And he shall take some of the blood of the bull and some of the blood of the goat, and put it on the horns of the altar all around. 19 And he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and set it apart from the uncleanness of the children of Yisra’ĕl. 20 And when he has finished atoning for the Set-apart Place, and the Tent of Meeting, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat. 21 Then Aharon shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat, and shall confess over it all the crookednesses of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and all their transgressions in all their sins, and shall put them on the head of the goat, and shall send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a fit man. 22 And the goat shall bear on itself all their crookednesses, to a land cut off. Thus he shall send the goat away into the wilderness. 23 Aharon shall then come into the Tent of Meeting, and shall take off the linen garments which he put on when he went into the Set-apart Place, and shall leave them there. 24 And he shall bathe his body in water in the set-apart place, and shall put on his garments, and shall come out and prepare his burnt offering and the burnt offering of the people, and make atonement for himself and for the people, 25 and burn the fat of the sin offering on the altar. 26 And he who sent away the goat to Azazel washes his garments, and shall bathe his body in water, and afterward he comes into the camp. 27 And the bull for the sin offering and the goat for the sin offering, whose blood was brought in to make atonement in the Set-apart Place, is brought outside the camp. And they shall burn their skins, and their flesh, and their dung with fire. 28 And he who burns them washes his garments, and shall bathe his body in water, and afterward he comes into the camp. 29 And this shall be for you a law forever: In the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you afflict your beings, and do no work, the native or the stranger who sojourns among you. 30 For on that day he makes atonement for you, to cleanse you, to be clean from all your sins before YHWH. 31 It is a Sabbath of rest for you, and you shall afflict your beings – a law forever. 32 And the priest, who is anointed and ordained to serve as priest in his father’s place, shall make atonement, and shall put on the linen garments, the set-apart garments, 33 and he shall make atonement for the Most Set-apart Place, and make atonement for the Tent of Meeting and for the altar, and make atonement for the priests and for all the people of the assembly. 34 And this shall be for you a law forever, to make atonement for the children of Yisra’ĕl, for all their sins, once a year.” And he did as YHWH commanded Mosheh.”
Scripture Readings for Yom Kippur (Atonement):
Morning Reading: Leviticus 16:1-34; Numbers 29:7-11; Isaiah 57:14—58:14;
Psalm 35:10-28; Romans 3:21-26;
Afternoon Reading: Leviticus 18:1-30; Jonah 1:1—4:11; Micah 7:18-20;
2 Corinthians 5:10-21; Hebrews 8:1—10:39; Revelation 19:11-16
THE FEAST OF HAG HaSUCCOTH (SUKKOT)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset on September 29, 2019, 15 days later, we are to observe the High Holy Days of Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering). The first day of Sukkot and the eighth day of Sukkot are High Holy Days. No work is to be done on these High Holy Days according to the following Scriptures:
Exodus 23:16 “and the Festival of the Harvest, the first-fruits of your labours which you have sown in the field; and the Festival of the Ingathering [Sukkot] at the outgoing of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labours from the field.”
Leviticus 23:33-44 “33 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying, 34 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the Festival of Booths for seven days to YHWH. 35 On the first day is a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering, you do no servile work. 36 For seven days you bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. On the eighth day there shall be a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering for you, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. It is a closing festival, you do no servile work. 37 These are the appointed [Feasts] times of YHWH which you proclaim as set-apart gatherings, to bring an offering made by fire to YHWH, a burnt offering and a grain offering, a slaughtering and drink offerings, as commanded for every day – 38 besides the Sabbaths of YHWH, and besides your gifts, and besides all your vows, and besides all your voluntary offerings which you give to YHWH. 39 On the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you gather in the fruit of the land, observe the festival of YHWH for seven days. On the first day is a rest, and on the eighth day a rest. 40 And you shall take for yourselves on the first day the fruit of good trees, branches of palm trees, twigs of leafy trees, and willows of the stream, and shall rejoice before YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God] for seven days. 41 And you shall observe it as a festival to YHWH for seven days in the year – a law forever in your generations. Observe it in the seventh month. 42 Dwell in booths for seven days; all who are native Yisra’ĕlites dwell in booths, 43 so that your generations know that I made the children of Yisra’ĕl dwell in booths when I brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim [Egypt]. I am YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God].’ ” 44 Thus did Mosheh speak of the appointed times of YHWH to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”
Sukkot: You Shall Rejoice (Video: 22:31 minutes long. In Leviticus 23:40 we are commanded to rejoice, and in verse 42 we are told this is during the Feast of Sukkot (Tabernacles or Booths). It seems like an odd command, but is there a deeper meaning behind it, something where the physical reality and command teaches us a spiritual truth?)
Erev Sukkot: Starts at sunset on October 13, 2019.
Feast of Sukkot Day 1 High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 13, 2019 to sunset of October 14, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: From sunset of October 14, 2019 to sunset of October 15, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: From sunset of October 15, 2019 to sunset of October 16, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: From sunset of October 16, 2019 to sunset of October 17, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: From sunset of October 17, 2019 to sunset of October 18, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: From sunset of October 18, 2019 to sunset of October 19, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: From sunset of October 19, 2019 to sunset of October 20, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 8: Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 20, 2019 to sunset of October 21, 2019
Scripture Readings for Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering):
Feast of Sukkot Day 1: Genesis 48—49; Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:12-16;
1 Kings 8:2-21; Psalm 105, 113, 120—121; Zechariah 14:1-21; Matthew 6:1-34, 18:3-6, 19:4; John 1:10-14; Revelation 7:1-10, 21:1-4
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:17-19; Psalm 114, 122—123;
Ecclesiastes 1:1—2:26; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 20:1-16
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:20-22; Psalm 115, 124—125;
Ecclesiastes 3:1—4:16; Matthew 20:17-28
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: Numbers 29:23-25; Psalm 116, 126—127; Ecclesiastes 5:1—6:12;
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:26-28; Psalm 117, 128—129;
Ecclesiastes 7:1—8:17; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 11:25-30
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: Numbers 29:29-31; Psalm 118, 130—131; Ecclesiastes 9:1—10:20; Matthew 10:1-42
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: Numbers 29:32-34; Psalm 132—133; Ecclesiastes 11:1—12:14;
John 7:1-50; Revelation 20:7-15
Feast of Sukkot Day 8 Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: Deuteronomy 14:22—16:17; Numbers 29:35-40 (Chumash: Numbers 29:35—30:1); 1 Kings 8:54-66; Psalm 134—135; Jeremiah 2:13—17:13; Zechariah 14:1-21;
Matthew 6:1-34; John 7:1—8:11; Revelation 21:1—22:21
I pray for all who observe our Beloved Heavenly Fathers Appointed Times to enjoy what He has established for all of His children around the world.
- KIB 191 – Covenant vs. Fraud and the Jezebel Spirit
- The Weight and Power of Carrying the Name of God – Part 1
- The Weight and Power of Carrying the Name of God – Part 2
- The Weight and Power of Carrying the Name of God – Part 3
- KIB 192 – Babylonian Zombies vs. Kingdom Remnant
- The Vortex—The Abrahamic Religions (Video: 8:12 minutes long.)
- The Power Of Faith Works [From A YEAR OF FRUITFULNESS (Message 2243)] (Video: 4:53 minutes long.)
- Mohammed & The Demons [From THE DESSERT WARRIOR CREED I (Message 2246)] (Video: 3:54 minutes long.)
- Behold a White Horse – Session 1 – Chuck Missler (Video: 1:00:19 minutes long.)
- The Vortex—The Eastern Religions (Video: 6:24 minutes long.)
- KIB 229 – Trumpets: The Sound of Change
- The Galil Factor [From THE GALAL KEY (Message 2249)] (Video: 4:36 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.