- President Trump demanded answers from Ukraine President on Biden and son’s corruption, bilking millions in Ukraine
- Trump Claims A ‘Determination’ Will Be Made ‘About How To Release’ The Ukraine Phone Call Transcript
- Trump-Zelenskiy transcript released
- Trump releases full transcript of phone call with Ukrainian President
- Trump wins big Ohio manufacturing investment from Australia’s Pratt Industries
- In UN Address, Trump Makes International Call: ‘End Religious Persecution’
- Trump Accuses Iran of ‘Blood Lust’ in UN Speech, but Says there is a Path to Peace
- At UN, Trump Focuses on 5 Top Foreign Policy Priorities
- Trump Bars Iranian Gov’t Officials & Relatives From US
- Trump Puts ‘Highest Sanctions Ever’ On Iran, Sends Troops And Air And Missile Defense to Saudi Arabia
- Trump Slams “Fraud” Adam Schiff For Reading Fabricated “Mafia” Version Of ‘Ukraine Transcript’
- Trump Confronts China at UN (Video: 10:23 minutes long.)
- Trump Slams “Fraud” Adam Schiff For Reading Fabricated “Mafia” Version Of Ukraine Transcript
- ‘I AM DRAINING THE SWAMP!’: Trump Crushes Biden In New Video
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Challenges University Program Promoting Islam
- Trump Administration: Top Venezuela Envoy: More Sanctions Coming to Squeeze Maduro Regime
- U.S. Homeland Security: Homeland Security Secretary Kevin McAleenan Declares White Nationalists The New Terror Threat
- Hoax: Hysterical climate child turns out to be child actor… it’s all faked for the cameras, as usual
- Lying fake news media edits out 500 words from Trump-Ukraine phone transcript to make president look guilty of impeachable offense
- The UN Plan to Break Apart and Occupy America Following the Red Dawn Invasion
- US deploys air defense systems and more troops to Saudi Arabia
- How and Why Trump Is Dismantling the Red Dawn Threat On the Eve of War with Iran
- ‘Deal of the Century’ to be significantly delayed
- State AGs Taking Opioid Money While Negotiating Settlements
- For Bureaucrats, It’s ‘Christmas in September’
- Obama: Obama-era Scheme Illegally Paid $227 Million to State As A Result of Miscalculations
- Michigan and Minnesota Dems Have Trouble Endorsing Tlaib and Omar
- How ‘Medicare for All’ Could Block Medical Progress
- US Politics Threaten to Derail Ukraine’s Peace Talks With Russia
- 6 Key Points From Trump’s Call to Ukraine’s President
- 7 Highlights From a House Panel’s Hearing on Trump’s Ukraine Call
- Planned Parenthood: Planned Parenthood Advised Hollywood on More Than 150 Movies and Shows Since 2014, Director Says
- How the Impeachment Process Works
- Impeachment: A Preview for What Could Come Next for Donald Trump
- Why Russia’s War Against Ukraine Matters to America
- The Death of American Citizenship
- “America Is Undeniably Under Martial Law” Says Famed Constitutional Attorney John Whitehead -CSS
- The Watchman Newscast 9/26/19: Hezbollah Now Targeting America? (Video: 6:56 minutes long.)
- What Does Trump’s Impeachment Correlate With?
- Greta the hysterical climate teen has filed a formal complaint with the U.N. over climate change – who’s scripting all this?
- Trump’s Impeachment Trial Will Be a Victory for Every Loyal American
- Nine Nations Are Rehearsing Their Intentions to Attack the United States
- 20 Members of Congress Sign Letter Supporting Drew Brees’ ‘Bring Your Bible to School Day’ Involvement
- Getting ready to overturn ‘Roe v. Wade?’Getting ready to overturn ‘Roe v. Wade?’
- US accuses Syria of chemical weapons attack, vowing to not let it go ‘unchallenged’
- Report: Whistleblower Is CIA Plant, One of Obama’s Goon John Brennan’s Men
- Limbaugh: Turns Out Ukraine ‘Whistleblower’ Was ‘Deep State Plant From The CIA’
- VIDEO: George Soros Funded Ukraine Whistleblower ‘This Was a Set-Up’
- ‘OK’ is now a hate symbol, the ADL says
- Forces Behind Anti-Trump Coup Launching New Attacks
- TCC Making Term Limits A ‘Litmus Test’ Issue in 2020
- TCC’s Two-Part Term Limits Strategy
- A Real News Man Tells the Truth about the Ukraine Phone Call
- Jeff Flake says 35 Senate Republicans would vote to convict Trump if impeachment featured a secret ballot
- Senate Judiciary Letter To DOJ: Ukraine Helped Clinton Campaign, DNC
- Congress Greenlights Sale Of F-35 Fleet To Poland; Warsaw Officials Seek Lower Price
- US Troops, Tanks Headed To Lithuania For “Extended Mission” Meant To “Deter Russia”
- US Preparing Strikes On Syria Over Renewed Chemical Weapons Accusation: Report
- US Accuses Syria of Chlorine Attack, Pledges to Not Let it Go ‘Unchallenged’
- Intel Community ‘Secretly Eliminated’ Requirement Of First-Hand Whistleblower Knowledge, Report Says
- Obama Administration Saved Call Transcripts On Same Secret Server As Trump Administration
- Hillary CAUGHT Giving 2020 Dems Advice On How NOT TO LOSE (Video: 4:45 minutes long.)
- Tax Backed By 2020 Dems Would Hurt Retirement Accounts, Report Finds
- Biden: Media’s attempted smear of Trump over Ukraine revelations turns into massive dump of Joe Biden’s corruption and money funneling operations
- Biden: Warren Will ‘Raise People’s Taxes’ to Pay for Medicare for All
- Biden: New Docs Contradict Biden Claim That Fired Ukrainian Prosecutor Was Corrupt
- Biden: Report: Newly Revealed Documents Blow Up Biden’s Ukraine Story
- Booker: Booker’s Campaign Faces Fundraising Woes
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg Staffer Attended Anti-Semitic Farrakhan Sermon
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg Organizing Director is a Big Supporter of Farrakhan- Racism, Jew Hatred and Genocide
- Castro: Julian Castro Needs To Drop Out ASAP After What He Just Wished Upon Trump’s Family (Video: 4:17 minutes long.)
- Gabbard: WATCH: Presidential hopeful Tulsi Gabbard justifies Iran’s attack on Saudi Arabia as ‘retaliatory’
- O’Rourke: Beto Signals Openness To Confiscating ALL Semi-Automatic Firearms (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- Sanders: Socialist Family Feud: Sanders Campaign Lashes Out at Warren
- Sanders: Sanders Quadruples Warren Wealth Tax
- Sanders: Communist America: Sanders Calls for ‘National Wealth Registry’ to Enforce New Tax
- Sen. Sanders’ Wealth Tax Proposal (Video: 1:51 minutes long.)
- Warren: Sen. Warren’s “Million Dollar Marriage Penalty” (Video: 1:59 minutes long.)
- Warren: Warren Pushes to Tax, Regulate Investments That Enriched Her
- Warren: Warren Invested in Private Prisons
- Trump: Recent Reports Show Good News For Trump Re-Election Campaign
- Trump: President Trump to hold massive campaign rally in Ilhan Omar’s Minnesota district in bid to flip state
- How Trump Won Round 1 in the Long Fight for Border Security
- Maryland Sheriff Urges Congress to Take ‘Serious Measures’ to Address Illegal Immigration ‘Crisis’
- EPIC! SEE WHAT JIM JORDAN JUST SAID TO THE ENTIRE DEMOCRATS ON BORDER SECURITY (Video: 9:06 minutes long.)
- TCC Supporters Stand With Trump as Militant Left Blames President for Border Crisis They Created
- The Bill Gates and Jeffrey Epstein connection goes deeper, as both shared interests in eugenics
- The Father of Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s Partner, Is Accused of Being a Spy. Her Two Sisters Are in the Information Business and Manage Software Used by the FBI, Hewlett Packard, and Google
- Why isn’t the media covering Turkish President Erdogan’s ties to Islamic State (ISIS)?
- Exclusive: Washington Free Beacon Obtains House Dems’ Draft Articles of Impeachment
- ABC‘s Bombshell Ukraine Story Falls Apart
- CNBC Anchor Ron Insana: Building 7 a ‘Controlled Implosion’
- MSM Defends CIA’s “Whistleblower”, Ignores Actual WhistleblowersMSM Defends CIA’s “Whistleblower”, Ignores Actual Whistleblowers
- President Trump holds joint press briefing with Australian prime minister (Video: 2:25 minutes long.)
- President Trump takes ‘America First’ agenda to UN (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- Former CIA officer says Biden blackmailed Ukraine (Video: 4:14 minutes long.)
- John Solomon: Democrats attempted to collude with Ukraine in 2016 (Video: 4:40 minutes long.)
- Jerry Falwell Jr.: Media attacks part of ‘attempted coup’ (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- Democrats May Have Been Involved With The Trump Whistleblower Complaint (Video: 3:02 minutes long.)
- Ukraine: No U.S. pressure to probe Biden (Video: 3:05 minutes long.)
- Texas Rep. Gets Violent – Has Tweet Removed After Beto Threatens To Take his AR-15 (Video: 4:15 minutes long.)
- Conservative Broadcaster Has One EPIC Response To Lib Climate Change Rallies (Video: 5:05 minutes long.)
- IT WAS ALL A LIE! Ukrainian Foreign Minister DENIES Trump Put Pressure on President During July Call (Video: 5:23 minutes long.)
- President Trump Singles Out China – SLAMS Communist Giant for Unfair Trade Practices (Video: 6:05 minutes long.)
- STRONG Mom Who SILENCED Beto Speaks Out On FOX And Friends – She’s Fired UP! (Video: 5:14 minutes long.)
- VERY LOW IQ Dem Sheila Jackson Lee Wants To Ban AR-15 For One INCORRECT Reason (Video: 4:19 minutes long.)
- ALERT: Acting DNI Maguire TROLLS Eric Swalwell With One BRUTAL Title He’ll NEVER Forget (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- Trump TORCHES Nancy Pelosi – Makes Her EAT Her OWN Hypocrite Words! (Video: 4 minutes long.)
- China’s Influence Builds at United Nations (Video: 4:02 minutes long.)
- Grisham: Trump ‘willing’ to release Ukraine call transcript to public (Video: 7:04 minutes long.)
- Michael Goodwin: Pelosi’s impeachment surrender proves Dems still can’t get beyond 2016 – And that’s risky
- Whistleblower complaint against Trump released (Video: 11:02 minutes long.)
- Acting DNI Joseph Maguire delivers his opening statement (Video: 14:14 minutes long.)
- Ted Cruz sounds off on Democrats’ impeachment push (Video: 8:17 minutes long.)
- Scalise: If Pelosi wanted Trump removed, why is Congress not in session? (Video: 9:23 minutes long.)
- Iran slams US for ‘inhumane’ decision to bar FM Zarif from hospital visit (Video: 2:03 minutes long.)
- Rep. Biggs introduces motion to censure Schiff for parody transcript (Video: 6:20 minutes long.)
- Did THEIR Secret Weapon Just BACKFIRE??? (Video: 33:39 minutes long.)
- What If Those ‘PLACED’ Were Being Investigated? (Video: 30:01 minutes long.)
- Why Are THEY Impeaching Now? (Video: 34:02 minutes long.)
- Rush Limbaugh & Sean Hannity SOUND LIKE ME! The Overton Window MOVES!!! (Video: 29:06 minutes long.)
- S and J Chat: Gentiles sacrifice on the Mount of Olives (Video: 1:13:10 minutes long.)
- “The Face of Defeat” (Sept 22, 2019) : Recent Developments Surrounding the South China Sea. “Latest” (Video: 10:12 minutes long.)
- High Alert (Sept 26, 2019): Beijing Warns of ’Hostile Action’ as Europe Sends Warships to the Region (Video: 10:13 minutes long.)
- Alabama: Muslim Auburn University student says he would execute US soldier if ISIS ordered him to do so
- Conservative Activists Clean Up 50 TONS Of Garbage In Liberal Los Angeles; Media Silent
- San Francisco: Communist Teachers Brought Children as Young as 5-Years Old to Leftist Pro-Immigration, Anti-Trump Rally, and Coached Them on Hateful Chants
- Transgender Man Allowed to Sue Catholic Hospital for Refusing to Perform Procedure
- In California, the Right to Gender ‘Transition’ Is Threatening Religious Liberty
- EPA Identifies Over 200 Water Supplies In Southern California
- California Probes Chinese Communist Police Impersonators
- Terror-Tied CAIR Director Promoted ‘Zionists Drink Palestinian Blood’ Video
- Miami: Muslim migrant who sabotaged plane says he acted “out of my evil side,” wished Allah would hurt non-Muslims
- Was the Muslim Migrant Airplane Mechanic Who Sabotaged a Plane Really Just a Disgruntled Union Man?
- FL teacher takes stand over ‘ze’ and ‘zir’ in classroom
- More than 2,000 human babies were permanently separated from their families in Illinois, but “progressives” celebrate the gruesome practice anyway
- Christian Student on Why He’s Suing Chicago Over Free Speech
- Muslim from Minneapolis who joined ISIS wants to return, says he should be forgiven
- Republican Senate candidate says party controlled by Jewish lobby
- Terror Support For Students for Justice in Palestine Conference In 2018 Exposed Ahead Of 2019 Conference At University Of Minnesota
- Missouri Muslim GUILTY in plotting Islamic terror attack on Kansas City that would have been ’10 times’ as deadly as the Boston bombings, saying U.S. government should be “overthrown”
- Missouri: Muslim US Army vet targeted military bases, federal buildings, Wall Street for jihad massacres
- Demonstrators call for state of emergency over rising antisemitism in NYC
- Antisemitism in NYC is so bad, demonstrators call for a state of emergency
- Verizon Lights up 5G in (Parts Of) NYC
- Brooklyn: Muslim tried to aid the Islamic State and if prevented from doing so, planned jihad massacres in the US
- NYC ISIS: Jury Finds NYC Muslim GUILTY of Conspiracy and Providing Material Support to Islamic State
- Second Swastika Incident in Brooklyn in Two Days Under Investigation
- It’s Now Illegal In NYC To Threaten To Call ICE On Someone Or Tell Them ‘Go Back To Your Country’
- Texas: Teen converts to Islam, says he hates America and “it was Allah’s will to turn him into a killing machine”
- Dallas: Two Muslims taken off plane, Hamas-linked CAIR top dog claims “Airports are a scary place for Muslims”
- Houston: Criminal Justice Reform Failure: Brandon Bell, 17, Arrested for Armed Carjacking, Was Released Without Bail. Two Days Later, He Was Arrested Again for Robbing a Priest and Shooting a Cop
- WATCH: Sheila Jackson Lee Gets Everything Wrong About AR-15s While Introducing Gun Control Bill
- Jackson Lee: AR-15s Weigh as Much as 10 Moving Boxes
- Dallas Muslim Leader: ‘Airports Are a Scary Place for Muslims,’ Thanks in Part to Trump
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- New US Amb. Promises: Israel will Have No Better Friend at UN
- Playing to the Crowd: Erdogan Viciously Attacks Israel at UN
- New US Ambassador to the UN gives speech that will make every Christian and Jew proud
- Turkey’s President Erdogan speaks at 74th UN General Assembly (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Report: UN staff celebrate death of Jews
- UN Report Says BDS Movement Based on Anti-Semitic Tropes Must be Condemned
- Dems Cook 10,500 Steaks While Lecturing Americans About Eating Less Meat
- More Democrats now lining up for Trump impeachment probe
- Fracking Ban Proposed By 2020 Dems Would Kill Millions of Jobs
- House Dems Pass Weed Banking Bill
- House Democrats Target Tax-Exempt Status of ‘Hate Groups’ as Defined by Left
- Democrats Wrote to Ukraine in May 2018, Demanding It Investigate Trump
- Dems spar with DNI over ‘whistleblower’
- Greg Hunter: Democrats Are Desperate Because The Hammer Of Justice Is About To Fall On Them?
- Democrats Are Very ‘Sad’ About Prospect of Impeaching Trump
- Here’s what’s happening next in Democrats’ impeachment inquiry into Trump
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Slams Dems for Not Impeaching Trump
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi Wants to Pass Laws and Violate Ex Post Facto In Order to Impeach Trump
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Bowing to Party Pressure, Pelosi Calls for ‘Official Impeachment Inquiry’ of Trump
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): WATCH: Psycho Rashida Tlaib Accuses Witness Of ‘Conspiracy’ For Winking
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Jihad-Rep. Rashida Tlaib leads ‘impeach the motherf****r’ chants at an anti-Trump rally on Capitol Hill’s East Lawn just hours after announcing that she was selling the obscene war cry on a t-shirt
- Senate Republicans Shut Down ATF Nominee
- Is This How GOP Will Answer Pelosi’s Pre-Planned, Lawfare-Assisted Impeachment Plan?
- Senator Joni Ernst (Iowa): Sen. Joni Ernst Calls Out Use-It-or-Lose-It Government Spending (The fourth-ranking Republican in the Senate called on colleagues Tuesday to pass her legislation to reduce wasteful government spending and rein in agencies’ spending practices.)
Israel’s Prime Minister Election News
- Netanyahu Chosen by Rivlin to Form New Government
- The Real Kingmaker: Israeli President to be ‘Dominant Figure’ in Forming Government
- The Media is Lying about Israeli Arab Parties and Israeli Democracy
- Arab Bloc Endorses Gantz for Prime Minister, First Time Since 1992
- Will Israel’s Next Gov’t Rely on Arabs for Its Majority?
- WATCH: Post Election Scenarios – Who will Lead Israel’s Next Government?
- Arab Muslim Israeli Political Leader Drops Bombshell After Elections
- Gantz: Report: Gantz Promised Arab Party to Repeal Law Against Illegal Arab Construction
- Gantz: Israel Election: Benny Gantz is prostituting himself to Arab Bloc to become PM
- Gantz: ‘If Gantz first in rotation – danger to country’
- Gantz: Three Arab Members from Joint List Refuse to Back Gantz
- Gantz: Gantz Rejects Netanyahu’s Conditions for Gov’t, Likud Expected to Return Mandate
- Netanyahu: ‘It’s Happening Just as We Warned, the Joint Arab List Wants Gantz’
- Lieberman: WATCH: Why ‘Kingmaker’ Liberman Won’t Endorse Anyone
- Lieberman: Liberman Stays Firm in Refusing to Join with ‘Ultra-Orthodox, Messianics, Arab List’
- With Political Deadlock In Israel, Only One Option May Remain
- Final Vote Tally Gives Likud 32nd Seat, One Behind Blue and White
- Likud Would Let Gantz Take Over if Netanyahu is Indicted
- Shaked: Ayelet Shaked Warns Netanyahu: Don’t Abandon Your Right-wing Allies
- Part 1: “The Deep State Won the Israeli Elections”
- Part 2: “Blue White Party is the Deep State”
- Part 3: “We are in the Midst of an Administrative Coup Against Netanyahu”
- Part 4: Why Lieberman Won’t Join a Right Wing Government
- Netanyahu Calls for Televised Broadcast of His Corruption Hearing
- Netanyahu: 3 Pressing Reasons Why Unity Gov’t Must be Formed Immediately
- Did Israel Attack Pro-Iranian Militia in Iraq?
- Israel’s ‘Iron Fist’ Technology to Protect Dutch Armored Vehicles
- Israel Detonated Nuclear Bomb 40 Years Ago but US Covered it Up, Says Report
- Jewish Member of Arab Party Incites Against IDF, Accuses Gov’t of ‘Crimes Against Humanity’
- Anti-Zionism is Glue that Holds Radically Different Arab Parties Together
- Highway Robbery in the Knesset? MKs Get Paid a Bundle for Very Little Work
- Israel Pays Millions to Bedouin in Massive Protection Racket Under Guise of ‘Security’
- IDF Discovers Bomb Intended for Jewish Worshipers at Joseph’s Tomb
- Israel Slams Turkish President for Libeling Jewish State at UN
- Israeli woman stabbed by 14 year old Palestinian boy
- Likud, Blue & White Teams Spar Over Details of Unity Gov’t
- Likud and Blue & White Meet on Forming New Government
- WATCH: Israeli Court Delays Deportation of BDS Activist
- Israel Inducts Its First Female Flight Squadron Commander
- IDF Intelligence: Iran Likely to Launch Cruise Missiles at Israel from Iraq
- EXCLUSIVE: Head of ‘Israel’s NRA’ Says Strict Gun Laws Threaten Israeli Citizens
- Senior IDF General: “We are Starting to Approach the Level of War” with Iran
- Israeli Forces Capture Illegal Palestinian Weapons Material
- A First Since Days of Noah: Animal Sacrifice made during “Conference of the Organization of the 70 Nations”
- Israel Believed Behind Overnight Attack On Iran’s ‘Land Bridge’ From Iraq To Syria
- Stairs to Jerusalem’s Old City to be Named for Police Heroines Murdered There
- Gaza Hospital Funded by Americans Nears Completion, as Part of Hamas-Israel Understandings
- Hezbollah developing Waze application for missiles
- RUMORS OF WAR: Yemeni Rebels Warn Iran Plans Another Strike Soon
- Watch How Terrorists Create an ‘Ecosystem’ of Incitement
- Jordan’s King Warns of ‘Apartheid’ Israel if Two-State Solution Dropped
- Abbas Vows: Boycott of Trump will Continue Until US Reverses Policies
- Arab historian blurts out the truth about the “Palestinian” people
- Success! Palestinians’ Pro-Terror Facebook Page Shut Down
- Hamas founder exposes Yasser Arafat’s real agenda
- ISIS bride from UK wants to return: “There is more safety in a British prison, more education and access to family”
- Islamic State torturer from UK wants to return, says his interpretation of Islam has changed
- England: British Royal, Lord Mountbatten, Who Was Murdered by an IRA Bomb 40 Years Ago, Is Exposed as Part of a Pedophile Ring
- England: Brexit: The Court vs. the Queen
- England: Stopping Brexit Is About Saving The European Union
- EU: EU Spending 2 Billion Euros to Illegally Steal Jewish Land in Judea & Samaria
- EU: A landmark EU court rules over the “right to be forgotten”
- Europe: LOL: Europe ‘Comes Out’ Against Iran for Attack on Saudis
- France: Sharia France: Islamocritic Eric Zemmour guilty of “Islamophobia” for saying France “colonized” by Muslims
- France: Muslim “girl in search of recognition and love” on trial for botched jihad attack on Notre Dame Cathedral
- France: At least 46% of Muslims want Sharia to be applied in the country
- France: Man who rammed his car into mosque turns out to be a Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar”
- Germany: Assad’s Henchmen in Germany | DW Documentary (Video: 28:25 minutes long.)
- Germany: Family of woman killed by Muslim migrant worries “right-wing extremists” will “instrumentalize” the murder
- Germany: Nearly half of Muslim migrants claiming to be underage are really adults
- Germany: 40 percent of welfare recipients are Muslim migrants
- Greece: Hezbollah Hijacker of TWA Flight 847 Captured 34 Years Later
- Greece: 10 Syrian Muslim Migrants Disguised as Ukrainian Volleyballers Arrested in Greece
- Hungary: Hungary’s Foreign Minister denounces new Italian government, says Europe was safer with Salvini
- Poland: Poland’s President Blames Israel for Rise in Anti-Semitic Attacks
- Russia: Leftist journalist convicted of inciting terrorism for the Chechen jihad is freed from prison
- Russia: Mufti of Moscow says “legalizing polygamy would guarantee women’s rights”
- Sweden: Swedish No-Go Zone Police Say Criminals ‘Laugh at Our Laws’
- Sweden: Military-aged Muslim migrant from Somali arrested for attacking 21 people
- Switzerland: Thousands of Swiss protest 5G wireless over health fears
- Switzerland: Switzerland Supreme Court Denies Mother’s Right to Homeschool Her Son
- UK: Counter-terrorism top dog says that the fastest-growing terror threat is from “far right”
- UK: Labour’s Mind-Blowing Hate-Filled Obsession with Israel
- UK: Grand Mufti of Bosnia and Herzegovina gives Qur’an reading in Westminster Abbey
- UK: UK to BDS Founder: ‘No Visa for You!’
- UK: No Charges for Muslim Taxi Driver Who Threatened to Sodomize Christian Converts in Viral Video
- UK: Muslim rapist trolled one of his victims on Facebook and Twitter, accounts only shut down when he was jailed
- UK: Muslim brandishing meat cleaver sets fire to bank, is judged to be “very mentally ill”
- UK: UK Labour overwhelmingly backs antisemitic agenda should Corbyn take powerUK: UK Labour overwhelmingly backs antisemitic agenda should Corbyn take power
- UK: Police take no action against Muslim cab driver who threatens to sodomize Christian converts in viral video
- UK: Gay Muslim bemoans “Islamophobia” among LGBT groups, claims “no conflict” between Islam and homosexuality
- UK: Muslim of the Year nominee tells Kashmir rally “There’s only one solution, which is jihad. Just jihad.”
- UK: UK Labour Party Doubles Down on Anti-Israel Bias
- UK: BBC reported only three of 149 jihad terror attacks against Israel in August
- UK: Labour to scrap controls on immigration and hand foreign nationals the right to vote
- Afghanistan: Associated Press: “Suicide bomb kills at least 20 people in Southern Afghanistan”
- China: Chinese Scientists Have Developed a Handheld Sonic Weapon for Crowd Control
- China: Super camera instantly pinpoints target among tens of thousands of people…
- China: China Unveils “Super Surveillance Camera” That Can Link To Its Social Credit System
- India: India forces nonprofits to sign affidavits vowing not to engage in religious conversion
- India: Muslim plot discovered to wage jihad warfare against India and declare Islamic rule
- India: Baby born in India with four legs and three hands
- India: Muslims drug, rape girl, threaten her with blackmail unless she converts to Islam
- Indonesia: Three couples publicly flogged for un-Islamic public affection
- Indonesia: Millions risk jail as sex outside of marriage is criminalized
- Iran: Iran Vows to Protect Persian Gulf as US Beefs Up Troop Presence
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iran issues ‘battlefield’ warning as US deploys troops
- Iran: Iran’s president warns America to ‘stay away’ as it unveils long range missiles that could strike US bases
- Iran: WATCH: Iranian Base Needed to Encircle Israel Appears Indestructible
- Iran: Former Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps top dog says “We will catch Trump and place him on trial, inshallah”
- Iran: In Southern Iran, Was It the Beginning of the End?
- Iran: Ayatollah Khamenei: “If Women Were to Wear the Hijab,” They’ll be Spared “Depraved Behavior”
- Iran: Iran Transferred Ballistic Missiles to Shiite Militias in Iraq, Report Says
- Iraq: Rockets strike near US Embassy in Baghdad
- Japan: Why the Hong Kong Protesters Keep Marching
- Japan: Hong Kong Police “Might Have To Kill” (Video: 8:53 minutes long.)
- Malaysia: Islamic Studies in Malaysia: Three Ways to Beat Your Wife
- Pakistan: Muslim cleric who led rioting mob also notorious for abduction and forced conversion of Hindu girls
- Pakistan: So many school girls in Pakistan are raped, killed, Imran Khan govt and clerics made it mandatory for girls in public schools to wear burkas
- Pakistan: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government makes it mandatory for schoolgirls cover up to keep from being raped
- Pakistan: Pakistan PM: “To oppress Muslims, utter magic phrase ‘Islamic terrorism’ and no one cares about their human rights”
- Syria: Syrian Army Deploys Large Military Presence Near Israeli Border
- Turkey: Speaker at pro-Palestinian conference says “Israel must be dissolved and destroyed”
- Turkey: Erdogan: “Those who give other countries lessons on human rights are blind, deaf and dumb when it comes to Muslims”
- Turkey: Erdogan, Imran Khan, and Mahathir counter “Islamophobia” with new English-language TV outlet
- Turkey: Erdogan: “Impossible” For Turkey To Stop Its Iranian Oil & Gas Imports
- Central Africa: Central African Republic President praises “peace without borders”: “What Europe has done is a dream in Africa”
- Egypt: Rare Protests in Egypt Call for President to Step Down
- Egypt: Al-Azhar to hold international conference on “Islam’s invitation to human brotherhood for reaching peace”
- Mozambique: Muslims murder 10 people among a group who were drinking alcohol, behead two farmers
- Nigeria: Kano State, which enforces Sharia, destroys 196,400 bottles of beer
- Nigeria: Inside TORTURE CHAMBERS at Islamic School: Over 300 Students Shackled in Chains and Bare Brutal Scars from Beatings “In the Name of the Quran.”
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim brothers plotted to blow up packed plane with bomb hidden in meat grinder
- Australia: World’s first hijabi comedy series, “Halal Gurls,” to premiere
- Australia: Abortion now legal in Australia’s most-populous state, lawmakers overturn 119-y-o ban
- New Zealand: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” and passages from the Qur’an rams police car, attacks cop with axe
- Canada: Live Birth Abortions Continue To Happen In Canada
- Canada: Religious Symbols Banned for Public Workers in Quebec
- Canada: Police hunting for person who put up stickers asking what if Islam isn’t a religion of peace
- Nightly Business Report – September 23, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 24, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 25, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 26, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 27, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- WeWork is not a tech company, it’s a massive financial fraud scheme, warns analyst
- How to Measure Success (Video: 10:06 minutes long.)
- Changing Your Financial Advisor (Video: 2:!3 minutes long.)
- MARKET MANIPULATION, HYPERINFLATION, PHYSICAL GOLD PRICES… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 19 minutes long.)
- U.S. Banks Embroiled in Lawsuit Over Funding of Hamas Terrorists
- Ominous Warnings About Coming Stock Market Chaos In October
- World’s Wealthiest Families Stockpiling Cash as Recession Fears Grow…
- As the Perfect Social Credit Score Is Unveiled In China, It Is Being Unleashed In America
- Small-Cap Revival – New this week on WEALTHTRACK (Video: 1:11 minutes long.)
- Top Economist Reveals What You Need to Know About What Is Coming-CSS-Economist Robert Kudla
- Latest on Boeing with NTSB Report & GM’s Labor Talks with UAW (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- JPMorgan Traders Indicted for Manipulating Gold and Silver Markets and Racketeering
- The Federal Reserve Returns to Creating Money to Bail Out Banks, Spending $75-Billion Per Day!
- Recession Threat: Small Cap Companies Tell Chuck Royce Recession Not A Concern (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- A Shocking New Survey Finds That Most Americans Are Completely Unprepared For The Economic Collapse (Video: 10:36 minutes long.)
- The Fed Created The Everything Bubble And A Liquidity Crisis – What Happens Next?
- THE LATEST NUMBERS TELL US THAT THE GLOBAL ECONOMIC SLOWDOWN IS ACCELERATING DRAMATICALLY
- When The Wealth Disparity Is Too Big There’s A Crash w/ Ellen Brown
- Plant Closures, Falling Stock Prices & Layoffs: America’s Steel Industry Is Going Belly-Up
- THERE’S NO END IN SIGHT FOR THE “RETAIL APOCALYPSE”
- Ominous Warnings About Coming Stock Market Chaos In October
- What investors need to know about a potential White House effort to block U.S. investment in China
- How to know which retailers will take the biggest hit from a trade war
- A manufacturing downturn could still hurt the U.S. economy, but not trigger a recession as in the past
- Slowing but still-strong U.S. jobs market keeps economy going in turbulent times
- Nosedive: LAX Passenger Traffic Stalls, International Traffic Drops, Air Cargo Volumes Plunge
- The Average American’s Income Is Unchanged In 30 Years… While The “1%” Have Soared
- You’re Footing The Bill For Bankrupt Shale Driller
- The Future of Biotech: Our Roundtable Experts Pick 15 Promising Stocks
- American Airlines Shares Could Be Ready to Climb
- When does a ‘wall of worry’ become a ‘wall of fear’ for stock-market investors?
- Opinion: This explosive discovery about stock and bond returns will shake your views on investing
- Realistically, What’s Left To Power Asset Prices Higher?
- Buyer Beware: Peloton IPO Crash Tells Us The Global IPO Market Is Going Bust
- Eric Fier turns bullish on silver after saying “more pain ahead”, here’s why (Video: 5:39 minutes long.)
- Why gold prices are about to skyrocket 50% higher (Video: 1:37 minutes long.)
- The economics back up $10,000 gold and beyond – Frank Holmes (Video: 8:15 minutes long.)
- WILL GOLD BE CURRENCY AGAIN? Ron Paul & Lynette Zang Talk Gold & the Economy (Video: 31:10 minutes long.)
- Silver is ready to launch (Video: 4:28 minutes long.)
- GOLD vs. PAPER MONEY: Production Cost Is A Good Indicator Of Real Value
- Keith Neumeyer: Silver Production Will Be Down For 3rd Consecutive Year, Consumption Increasing
- Doug Casey: Gold To AT LEAST $5,000 In This SPECTACULAR BULL MARKET
- The Cartel Wants Us To Think Gold & Silver Are Set To Go Over Niagara Falls
- Here We Go Again: Sellers Just Can’t Dump Their Toxic Paper Gold & Silver Fast Enough!
- Gold And Silver Into Year End – Craig Hemke
- Gold App Glint Collapses Just Months After Fundraising
- Property Taxes Are Illegal and Unconstitutional (Property taxes are evil, but most of all they are unconstitutional. Why are we tolerating this illegal tax upon our property? Here is the story of this illegal tax that part of the plank of the Communist Manifesto.)
- Sales Surge in Housing (Video:1:52 minutes long.)
- For Renters, These Are The Most Expensive Neighborhoods In The US
- Sound Familiar? Banks Are Saddling Fannie & Freddie With Risky Mortgages, Study Finds
- Pension Funds During The Next Market Correction Will Be Unrecoverable w/ Donald Dempsey
- The 2020 Social Security COLA is expected to be low — and that’s not even the worst part
- Cars crushed by falling bricks in Albania and 68 injured after 5.6-magnitude earthquake…
- Indonesians suffering respiratory problems from wildfires reaches almost 1 million with Malaysia Singapore Thailand and the Philippines affected too
- Climate Change: The National Academies of Sciences just held a meeting to “explore” global pollution of the skies, (project SCoPEx) to halt global warming
- Climate Change: GRETA SNAPS: ‘We Are In The Beginning Of A Mass Extinction,’ ‘How Dare You!’
- Climate Change: Trump Trolls Greta Thunberg Over ‘Mass Extinction’ Speech, Internet Explodes
- Climate Change: Just as we suspected, climate youth puppet Greta Thunberg is controlled by George Soros
- Climate Change: 500 Scientists Signed Letter to UN Stating, “There Is No Climate Emergency”
- Climate Change: Brutal Shifts for Modern Civilization
- Climate Change: The Hypocrisy of the Climate Strikes Across America Exposed as a Leftist Power Grab that Exploits Children
- Climate Change: Top-Level Climate Modeler Spills the Beans on the ‘Nonsense’ of ‘Global Warming Crisis’
- The Caribbean and Gulf area battered: Two major volcano eruptions two mag 6.0 major quakes with multiple aftershocks all hemmed in by two tropical storms
- Stench of death in some neighbourhoods of the Bahama Islands has become overwhelming: Police say they don’t want to go there: 1300 still missing
- Magnitude 6.3 earthquake strikes north of Puerto Rico’s Isabela
- 19 dead and 300 injured as powerful 5.8 magnitude earthquake strikes capital of Pakistan
- A powerful magnitude of 6.8, reduced to a magnitude 6.5 by USGS strikes Indonesia’s eastern province of Maluku: No tsunami was reported
- A magnitude 6.1 Argentina is the 4th major quake recorded in the last 3 days in a week of violent quake and volcanic activity around the world
- Buildings shake as strong 5.7 magnitude quake rattles Turkey
- Magnitude 6.1 earthquake rattles southern Chile
- Reverse engineering the goals of terraforming / geoengineering / chemtrails: What biologicals are compatible with the end result?
- Coronal activity and geomagnetic storms have coincided with the death of 100 beached dolphins another major quake (5 in 4 days) and 2 major volcanic eruptions this week
- More than two million wild animals, including jaguars, pumas and llamas dead after wildfires in Bolivia which started in “MAY” and are still not extinguished
- Should We Fear The Next Big Solar Storm (Video: 12:59 minutes long.)
- Texas Giant Human Skull
- We know very little but connections are being made, Britain, Trade and the Bronze Age Collapse (Video: 10:33 minutes long.)
- Back-Garden Archaeology | Revisiting A Roman Villa | Time Team (Roman Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:41 minutes long.)
- Something Else Is Under The Baltic Sea, Compasses Now Going Crazy! (Video: 10:12 minutes long.)
- Sword in the Stones: 3,200-Year-Old Weapon Unearthed Near Spanish Megalith
- Huge 1,400-Year-Old Pictish Burial Ground Found in Scotland
- Deformed Medieval Man Found Broken By the Wheel of Torture
- 3,500 Year Old Metallic Hand Leaves Deep Fingerprint In Swiss Criminal Investigation
- Bizarre Comical Frescoes Complete with Speech in a Lost Hybrid Language Found in Jordan Tomb
- Archaeologists find mysterious ancient dolphin statue near Gaza
- The British Block Cairn in Canada: A Sacred Site of the Niitisitapi People
- Epic Moments in History – The 9 Lives of Julius Caesar (Video: 29:53 minutes long.)
- How to find your BIOLOGICAL family using your DNA results! (Video: 17:45 minutes long.)
- A Broken Tree – a must-read by Steve Anderson
- 5 Easy Steps to Preserving Newspaper Clippings
- Archives of Michigan New Website!
- Facts on Hispanics of Cuban Origins in the United States, 2017 – From the U.S. Census Bure
- Best Practices for Storing Heirloom Photographs
- New Family Tree Maker 2019 Coming this Summer with some NICE new features! (Video: 11:36 minutes long.)
- Nearly 37,000 Historic Photos from Central Illinois, Many Never Before Published, are now Available to Everyone with an Internet Connection, Digitally Restored and Preserved
- Thousands of Free Historic Photographs Online
- 90,000 Articles Published on the Free FamilySearch Wiki
- Why are Family Bibles Such Genealogical Treasures?
- The Origin and Meaning of Finnish Surnames
- New Free Genealogy Records and Images at FamilySearch
- French Genealogy: Filae.com launches English language site
- As Made-To-Order DNA Gets Cheaper, Keeping It Out Of The Wrong Hands Gets Harder
- New Free Historical Records on FamilySearch: Week of 23 September 2019
- How to Digitize and Archive Your Entire Family Photo Collection
- Map of Scots Women Accused of Witchcraft published for First Time
- Latter-day Saints Church Turns Over 4 Centuries of Digitized Catholic Records to the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines
- New Historical Records Added to MyHeritage in September 2019
- Findmypast Announce Launch of Tree-To-Tree Hints
- U.S. Justice Department Sets Rules for Using Genealogy Sites to Solve Crimes
- New Regimental Histories released on TheGenealogist
- Available to Search this Findmypast Friday – new 1939 Register Entries, Irish Parish Records and More
- More Blood Pressure Medication Recalls Due To Cancer Concerns
- 60 Minutes Exposes Bayer Weed Killer
- Radiation emitted from smart meters 100 times greater than cell phones – and exposure is constant, doctors warn
- Stanford study describes spice makers adding lead to turmeric
- State health officials confirm 3rd Massachusetts resident has died of deadly mosquito virus
- What Do Food Expiration Dates Really Mean?
- This Risky Dogma Is Causing Death and Disability
- The power of cord blood: What stem cells can and can’t do
- Beat Diabetes: A1c slashed from 6.9 to 4.2 in six months! (Video: 17:38 minutes long.)
- HIV kill switch clears out dormant virus in human cells
- Why Does Organic Milk Last So Long?
- Use colloidal silver to boost your pet’s overall health
- Warfarin’s (Coumadin/Jantoven) DEADLY FDA Warning – Watch This Now! (Video: 7:19 minutes long.)
- Try Our Recipe Nutrition Calculator (NOTE: If you want to know the nutrition in the recipes you use, you may want to try this recipe calculator.)
- 5 things to cut out of your diet right now to reduce high blood pressure and lower the risk of heart failure
- Nestle Steps Up Testing After Finding High Levels Of Dangerous Weedkiller In Coffee Beans
- Employer Health-Benefit Costs Soared Past $20,000 Per Worker – “The Price Of An Economy Car”
- Everything You Need To Know About GMO’s At The Grocery Store (Video: 17:27 minutes long.)
- How To Make Homemade Ketchup – Sugar Free, Keto & Paleo – Bobby’s Kitchen Basics (Video:10:21 minutes long.)
- BIG Ice Cream Review At The Grocery Store – What To Buy And Avoid! (Video: 17:26 minutes long.)
- How To Make Juicy Salmon Patties with Tartar Sauce – Keto and Dairy Free (Video: 11:02 minutes long.)
- 5 Habits that Are Skyrocketing Your Cortisol (Video: 9:51 minutes long.)
- What are Oxalates and Should I Avoid them? (Video: 7:38 minutes long.)
- Things that Make you Puffy (water weight) (Video: 7:43 minutes long.)
- 5 Surprising Ways You Could be Damaging Your Kidneys (Video: 9:35 minutes long.)
- How Effective is Elderberry at Fighting Illness? (Video: 7:58 minutes long.)
- 4 Ways to Get By on Less Sleep [REAL SCIENCE] (Video: 8:54 minutes long.)
- CERVICAL (NECK) DEGENERATION/ARTHRITIS/INSTABILITY…CAUSES & CORRECTION – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 20:52 minutes long.)
- REMOVE DOUBLE CHIN WITHOUT SURGERY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:51 minutes long.)
- GROW LONG AND STRONG NAILS SUPER FAST EATING THE RIGHT NUTRIENTS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:50 minutes long.)
- FLATTEN YOUR STOMACH USING YOUR BRAIN & CORE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:10 minutes long.)
- Autointoxication (Toxins in the Colon) – A Major Cause of Pain, Sickness, and Disease – Dr Mandell (Video: 18:47 minutes long.)
- DIRT POOR: YOUR BODIES VITAMIN/MINERAL DEFICIENCY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:50 minutes long.)
- SUPER SEEDS…UNCLOG ARTERIES, LOWER CHOLESTEROL & INFLAMMATION – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- REBUILD YOUR VISION NATURALLY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 6:18 minutes long.)
- How to Get Your Spouse to Stop Snoring (Video: 6:48 minutes long.)
- Laxatives: Are they Dangerous Long Term? (Video: 2:56 minutes long.)
- My Bulletproof Coffee Hack (Video: 4:44 minutes long.)
- 5 Reasons Why You May Need More Salt (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- How To Fix Your Adrenal Body Type (Video: 37:19 minutes long.)
- Dr. Berg’s Webinar on Healthy Ketosis & Intermittent Fasting (Video: 1:01:12 minutes long.)
- The Benefits of Aloe Vera (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- What Are Telomeres and Why They Are Important in Anti-Aging (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- Type of Carbs to Avoid on a Ketogenic Diet
- Intermittent Fasting Bigger Meals and Avoiding Excessive Bloating
- Breast Feeding vs Infant Formula
- Basics of Omega 3 Fatty Acids
- The One Mineral Supplement Most People Need to Take
- Is Purple Cauliflower Better?
- Why Is the Celery Juice Trend Exploding?
- Why Meds and Most Exercises Won’t Save You From Osteoporosis
- Fake Meat Is Junk Food
- Two Types of People Who Should Never Get the Flu Shot
- Second Leading Cause of Death for 15- to 29-Year-Olds
- Why Dandelion Deserves a Spot in Your Garden
- What Protects Plants Might Help You Live Longer
- How to Deal With Herpes
- Flush heavy metals from your body with these 10 natural detox foods
- 5 Things Your Nails Can Tell You About Your Health
- 4 Natural Ways to Lower Your Blood Pressure
- 9 Reasons to take Manuka honey, a nutrient dense superfood with unique health-supporting molecules
- Scientists say eating eggs for breakfast helps boost brain function
- Insulin Resistance Explained | A Complete Guide To Fixing Blood Sugar (Video: 14:43 minutes long.)
- Should I Eat The Egg Yolk | The Little Known Truth! (Video:10:57 minutes long.)
- More than 100,000 cancer cases could be caused by contaminants in tap water
- Cancer industry not looking for a cure
- Calamansi fruit from the Philippines found to be a powerful anticancer food
- Choices in Cancer Treatment
- Nine cancer cures that the Medical Mafia doesn’t want you to know about
- You won’t believe what’s in the vaccines being discussed for mandatory vaccinations
- The Interview Big Pharma Does Not Want You to Hear-Vaccines and Depopulation- CSS-Ronnie McMullen
- Steak N Gravy
- Crispy Roasted Chicken
- Instant Pot® Lamb Tagine with Lentils
- Spinach-Ricotta Quiche
- Parmesan Crisps AND Zucchini Fries Recipe Video! Quick and Easy Keto Snacks (Video: 9:59 minutes long.)
- Zucchini-Parmesan Cheese Fritters
- Baked Jalapeno Poppers
- SIX CHAFFLE RECIPES | How to Make Chaffles | KETO WAFFLE | PAFFLE (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- Strawberry and Basil Scones
- Orange-Berry Pavlova
- Keto Cinnamon Buns
- Eco-SOCIALISM: Francis & the Amazon Schism (Video: 24:35 minutes long.)
- Irrefutable Proof That Humanity Is Being Terraformed Into Mind-Controlled Slaves Who Will Lose Their Souls-There Is Only One Solution
- 5-G: Switzerland is rising up to stop 5G. Will Americans do the same?
- Electoral College Encourages Candidates to Get to Know All Kinds of Americans
- The Sexual Revolution & Its Victims: When Will We Learn?
- The video that perfectly explains why the Left loves Islam
- Equality Act pushed by LGBT mafia would allow government to kidnap children if parents refuse to have them treated with castration chemicals
- Tolerance Is a Conservative Value (Video: 4:45 minutes long.)
- The World Economic Forum’s Fourth Industrial Revolution Plans to Use Technology to Remake the Physical and Biological World
- Mattel just launched a gender-inclusive doll line
- Brain chip created for US soldiers to take out enemies with their minds
- Amazon’s Alexa spying tool now being installed on “smart” faucets and toilets that listen to all your conversations
- Smart Phones and Computers Creating Generation Of Porn Addicts…Some States Call It ‘Public Health Emergency’
- Penn State Prof: Social Credit Will Shift Law In The West “From Constitution…To Algorithms”
- This Is Part of the Earth Defense Initiative- A Cover Story Was Invented to Coverup Its Existence
- Marilyn Rupar and Dave Hodges Have Discovered that Many No CAL Federal Law Enforcement Busts Are Being Faked! Why?
- American Science Has Degenerated From Being Fact-Based to Voodoo-Orientated
- Marriage Rates Are Falling Due To Shortage Of “Economically Attractive” Men, Study Finds
- Social Media-Facebook: Zuckerberg Paints Facebook Into a Legal Corner
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook to Buy Startup for Controlling Computers With Your Mind
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook ruthlessly suppresses counterjihad material while auto-generating Islamic State and al-Qaida pages
- Social Media-Google: Google Claims It Has Achieved ‘Quantum Supremacy,’ Marking a Major Milestone in Computing
- 50 High Value Items To Stockpile For When SHTF
- How to Make Bannock the Survival Food Rich in Vitamin C
- 10 Most Powerful Medicinal Plants Used by Cherokees
- How To Make Sauerkraut – The Most Effective Probiotic
- The Pioneer Dish That Never Ends: Perpetual Soup By James Walton
- Do you know your rights under martial law?
- Columbia Jewish Students Call for Protection Ahead of Speech by Anti-Semitic Malaysian PM
- College Admissions Scandal Ensnares 52nd Defendant and Counting
- Professor Nicholas Giordano Exposes Schools’ Low Standards that Dumb Down Students, Who Have a 22% Proficiency Level for Education Skills Upon Graduation
- Seminary Students Told To Confess Climate Sins To Potted Plants
- WATCH: ‘Kick Anti-Semitism and Israel-Hatred Out of Our Schools!’ Demand California Students
- Court upholds charter schools in nation’s poorest state
- iDrive versus Ransomware
- Android Secret Useful Tricks 2019!! (Video: 2:06 minutes long.)
- 10 Items You Need To Keep Away From Your Router Now!
- How to Empty Recycle Bin When Shutting Down Your PC (Video: 5:43 minutes long.)
- Ultimate Windows 10 Disk Space Cleanup Guide (2019) (Video: 14:44 minutes long.)
- How to Monitor Kids Phone Activity Online (Video: 9:23 minutes long.)
- GMail, Google and GSuite Accounts Are Confusing! (Video: 6:34 minutes long.)
- How phishers steal e-mail accounts
- Charity on the Internet: How to identify scammers
- How to Safely Clean an Infected Computer and Copy Your Files
- Geekly Update – 25 September 2019
- Xiaomi concept phone has wraparound screen, 108-MP camera
- Ransomware is Getting Worse (here’s what to do)
- Comparing iPhone 11 series to Samsung Galaxy S10 series
- Free Wifi Hotspots – A Big Risk?
- PDFelement Pro For Mac – Edit PDFs with Ease (Video: 7:42 minutes long.)
- 7 Must-Know Tricks to Master Your Mac’s Calendar App
- Apple Just Made Safari a Better Fit for the Enterprise
- This Is Why You Need To Stop Charging Your Phone In The Car
- Best New Features in iOS 13! (And Hidden iOS 13 Features) (Video: 13:42 minutes long.)
- Hidden Android Features!! (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- The Best Web Browsers for Android
- How to Transfer Photos, Videos from Android Phone to My Cloud (Video: 6:48 minutes long.)
- Windows: Microsoft Urges Windows Users to Install Emergency Security Patch
- Windows: How to Fix a Windows 10 Infinite Reboot Loop
- Who Will Staff Your Church Tomorrow?
- 22 Reasons to Pray the Cursing (Imprecatory) Psalms
- Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster ‘Pastor’ Permitted to Mock God During ‘Invocation’ at Alaskan Assembly Meeting
- Persecuted pastor describes tortures of imprisonment facing Christians in Eritrea
- Ohio church sign tells AC unit thief: “Keep it. It’s hot where you’re going”
- Why Preachers Mustn’t Be Silent On Cultural Issues
- Beware The Snare Of Superstar Christianity
- AFA to Dem lawmakers: We will stick by the Bible
- Global Persecution Report Reveals That ‘Christians Are the Most Persecuted …And It’s Accelerating’
- International Christian Ministry Fights Back After Liberal Non-Profit Labels Them ‘Hate Group’
- How the Church Must Respond to the New Witchcraft
- ‘Fastest-growing church’ has no buildings, no central leadership, and is mostly led by women
- The End Game of Off-World Spritual Entities- Sanda Allyson-CSS
- Nine Nations Are Rehearsing Their Intentions to Attack the United States
- 3 Overlooked Benefits of Praying in Tongues
- ‘Revival Is Coming’: Historic Ministry Collaboration to Reach College Campuses
- ‘I Believe Christ Is Coming Back in Our Lifetime’: Why Pop Culture Is Getting Increasingly Evil
- Is Artificial Intelligence Actually Biblical?
ONE TWO BUCKLE MY SHOE
DON’T LOOK ETHEL!
September 9, 2019
Isaiah 20 – 21 John 5
Isaiah 20:2 At the same time spake YHVH by Isaiah the son of Amoz, saying, Go and loose the sackcloth from off thy loins, and put off thy shoe from thy foot. And he did so, walking naked and barefoot.
Please pardon my sense of humor; but, when I was reading this I had flashbacks of Ray Stevens singing “The Streak”
Can you imagine the GOD of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel/Jacob asking you to walk around naked for three years? EEEEEOOOO :o/ And yet, (if you’ll pardon the vernacular) there’s some very pointed information in Isaiah chapters 20 and 21, that may well be telling us about this day in our generation.
“Put off thy shoe from thy foot” is not an outta-the-clear-blue meaningless expression. Our eternal Brother John also uses it:
Mark 1:6 And John was clothed with camel’s hair, and with a girdle of a skin about his loins; and he did eat locusts and wild honey;
Mark 1:7 And preached, saying, There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose.
Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:
John 1:26 John answered them, saying, I baptize with water: but there standeth one among you, whom ye know not;
John 1:27 He it is, who coming after me is preferred before me, whose shoe’s latchet I am not worthy to unloose.
Yohanan ben Zacharias (the son of Zacharias), John the Baptist, knows the Holy Scriptures of which he and our eternal BIG Brother Yeshua are referring us to:
John 5:46 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed ME: for he wrote of ME.
John 5:47 But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe MY Words?
Without the writings of Moses, how could we possibly know what this “shoe latchet” stuff is all about? Moses explains it to us, in:
Deuteronomy 25:9 Then shall his brother’s wife [the brother who died before having any children] come unto him [the surviving brother of the deceased] in the presence of the elders, and loose his shoe from off his foot, and spit in his face, and shall answer and say, So shall it be done unto that man that will not build up his brother’s house. [Boaz, a preview of our “Kinsman Redeemer,” is exemplifying this in the book of Ruth 3:4 * ]
Deuteronomy 25:10 And his name [he that refuses to redeem] shall be called in Israel, The house of him that hath his shoe loosed. [Yeshua’s shoe was NOT loosed!]
* Ruth 4:7 Now this was the manner in former time in Israel concerning redeeming and concerning changing, for to confirm all things; a man plucked off his shoe, and gave it to his neighbour: and this was a testimony in Israel.
Ruth 4:8 Therefore the kinsman said unto Boaz [who “redeemed” Gentile Moabitess Ruth, a preview of Messiah Yeshua (a Jew) Redeeming me! A Gentile!! Into the nation of Israel via the “graffing” process spoken of by our Apostle Paul in Romans chapter 11 !!! But, the refusing kinsman said], Buy it for thee. So he drew off his shoe.
Can we agree that Jesus the Christ, Yeshua ha Mashiyach, is The BRIDEGROOM? (See Matthew 25 and John 3:29 :o) I (and I hope you) am “betrothed” (engaged) to HIM. At the rapidly approaching WEDDING of all weddings, HIS FATHER will become my FATHER-in-LAW.
If I may interpolate our eternal BIG Brother Yeshua,
“if it were not so, I would have told you.”
And regarding, “Don’t look Ethel,” most folks do not seem to see who is betrothed to Who and who will be the “Guests” at this upcoming WEDDING of the LAMB. August 21, 2017 was the day Yeshua offered me HIS engagement ring and I said (VERY LOUDLY!) I DO!!! as I raised my hands in exclamation! Here’s the sneak peek, looking back about 2 years:
August 22, 2017
The books of
Judges & Hebrews
You are invited to the WEDDING. On August 21, 2017, at the edge of the solar eclipse’s totality — the bright diamond gem gleamed brightly on the engagement ring which has been offered to me and all who are in love with Yeshua—and I said— “I do.” For Israel, this is the offer to re-new her wedding vows with YeHoVaH, Her HUSBAND. Israel is the Mother — the Elect Lady — of our Jewish Messiah, YESHUA. YESHUA is my Bridegroom and I am HIS Bride — formally engaged on August 21, 2017. Soon, YESHUA’s FATHER (and mine) will be my Father-in-law… FATHER-in Law… FATHER-in-LAW.
My FATHER-in-LAW… what is that? “Law” was translated from the Hebrew Word, “TORAH.” TORAH is our wedding Ketubah, our prenuptial wedding agreement, our instructions for LIFE in HOLY matrimony. Now is the time for purification. Now is the time to fill my lamp with oil. Now is the time to awake, wash my eternal spirit in the Word-of-GOD, and now is the time to be ready for the shout of the BRIDEGROOM!
YeHoVaH (my soon-to-be Father-in-Law) IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire HOLY BIBLE. Amen.
1 Corinthians 14:8 For if the trumpet [shofar] give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?
Apostle Paul is speaking, as though we (you and I) already know:
Tekiah — One long blast CALL TO ATTENTION
Shevraim — Three medium length blasts CALL TO WORSHIP
Teruah — Nine short staccato blasts CALL TO MOVE THE CAMP or GO TO WAR
Tekiah Gedolah — One extra long blast CALL TO PEACE – SHALOM
Meanwhile, as I await and watch:
one two buckle my shoe and maybe ya autta LOOK ETHEL!!! :o)))
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
- ‘The Oracle’: How President Trump Fulfilled the Ancient Jubilean Prophecies
- Are the Attacks on Saudi Oil Fields Foretold in Scripture?
- New Video of Advanced Hologram Points to Antichrist’s Future Technological System
- POPE TO SIGN ‘ANTICHRIST GLOBAL PACT’ BECKONING NEW WORLD ORDER RULER
- Is This Psychedelic Drug an End-Times Gateway to the Demonic?
- PROPHECY WATCH: Church, Mosque and Synagogue to share new complex in UAE
Mathematical Metaphors, Part 3
OK. Thought I was going to finish up this thing on math last week, but I can’t help it. I get started with this stuff and can’t stop. I love the parallels in Scripture. Math and mathematical principles abound in the Word of God. God is very precise in everything that He does, and we govern our lives according to that precision.
Math was always one of my favorite subjects in school. From the time I was in grade school, junior high, high school/college (you remember that I never attended a regular high school – I went straight from 8th grade into classes with the University of Nebraska), math was one of my easiest and most fun subjects. It just came easy. Guess it’s one of those gifts the Lord gave me from my youth up. Remembering mathematical formulas was always a piece of cake. Just kind of goes along with engineering, too, if you know what I mean – hence my near-lifelong involvement in broadcasting engineering and electronics.
Anyway, one of the things they teach you in math is that the laws of physics dictate reciprocals. A reciprocal is always the exact, polar opposite of whatever number or numerical equation. Kind of goes like this: the reciprocal of 2/3 is 3/2. The reciprocal of 27/32 is 32/27. The reciprocal of ½ is 2/1 – and so forth.
An example of a reciprocal formula goes like this: a/b + c/d = a/b – d/c
The reciprocal of north is south. The reciprocal of east is west – and vice-versa. If you have a positive or a plus, the reciprocal is a negative, or a minus. That’s a bit over-generalizing, but you get the idea.
Reciprocals, however, are not just laws of mathematics. They are not simply laws of physics.
Reciprocals are laws of nature.
Reciprocals are also laws of the spirit. Let me illustrate.
In his epistle to the Ekklesias in Rome, Paul writes, “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.” (Romans 8:1-2)
See the reciprocal? The positive is “the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus.” The negative, or reciprocal, is “the law of sin and death.” We can come back to this in a minute, but let’s look at some others.
In John’s first general epistle to the body of Christ (I John 4:18), he writes, “There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.”
There’s a perfect example of spiritual reciprocals: love and fear. We usually think of love and hate as being reciprocals, or opposites, but the truth is that hate comes out of fear. Hatred is a byproduct of fear. The true reciprocal to love is actually fear.
There’s another aspect to this picture of love and fear also.
The apostle Paul amplifies this while talking about another spiritual reciprocal: circumcision and uncircumcision. In Galatians 5:6 we read, “For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision; but faith which worketh by love.”
I have frequently referred to faith and fear as working in the same realm – as being opposites of the same thing; and here’s where it comes from. Faith and love are inseparable. They work together. Faith works by love; and love works by and through faith. Think about it for a second.
Take away love and faith is non-existent. Without love, there is no motivator, no force and means by which faith can function. It is our love of the Lord by which faith functions.
Applying that rule to the faith/fear picture, we look once again at what John wrote, and this time, let me give you my translation from the Greek: “There is no fear or terror in love, but perfected, completed and mature love casts out fear or terror; because fear with alarm and terror inflicts punishment and torment. He who is tormented and afflicted with fright and alarm cannot be made whole and complete in love.”
Now, let’s go back to the two primary laws of the Spirit. The first law, as we’ve already said, is “There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.”
Simply stated, that law is described as the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus. It is absolute, and it is unequivocal. One cannot enjoy a condemnation-free life unless they walk after the Spirit.
The reciprocal and polar opposite law is described by the apostle Paul as the Law of Sin and Death. This law was implemented when Adam and Eve ate of the fruit of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Law of Sin and Death was the natural consequence.
Because this law is final in its effects and consequences, and the human race as a whole has been infected by the knowledge virus which brings sin and death, there is no deliverance in the natural realm from the consequences of this law. The tragedy is that this law need not ever have been put into force.
Had Adam and Eve never eaten of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, their seed would never have inherited the sinful arrogance and pride that comes from eating of the knowledge of good; and their children would never have known the contrast of evil with good, they would never have been infected by the Fear of Evil, and there would never have been a reciprocal in operation for the Law of the Spirit of Life.
The parallel to the Law of the Spirit of Life is the Law of Love. Jesus made the following command to believers, “This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.” We’ll come back to this law momentarily.
Based on this commandment, the apostle Paul expands on the differences between the Law of the Spirit of Life, and the Law of Sin and Death.
First of all, he says (Galatians 5:17), “For the flesh lusteth against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh: and these are contrary the one to the other: so that ye cannot do the things that ye would. But if ye be led of the Spirit, ye are not under the law.”
In so saying, he makes clear the fact that one cannot serve the desires of the flesh, walk after the Law of Sin and Death, and still walk after the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus.
He continues, “Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.”
Then he illustrates the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus by saying, “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.”
Notice that the very first item that comes from walking after the Law of the Spirit of Life is love. Once again, it is clear that the parallel to this primary law is love.
I won’t take the time today to rehearse the 13th chapter of I Corinthians (known as the “love chapter”) but the evidence of the Law of Love working in you IS the fruit of the Spirit, among which also we find faith. If the first evidence of our walk after the Spirit of Life is love, it follows that faith must also be operational. This brings us back to one of our first pictures of a spiritual reciprocal: faith and fear.
Faith and fear are polar opposites. One cannot have faith and be afraid of anything. It is simply incompatible. Faith comes by hearing the Word of God. Once you’ve heard that Word and it is lodged in your mind, your heart and your spirit, it becomes evidentiary. Once you have faith, you begin to talk faith. It comes out of our mouth as a creative force. You expect God’s Word to be fulfilled. After all, He has NEVER said anything He didn’t fulfill or accomplish. And you act on that Word with that expectation.
Fear is faith in reverse. With fear, you believe that something evil is going to happen. Once you believe it, you speak it. Once you speak it, you begin to take action to prevent or deal with the expected impending evil, despite the fact that fear is only imaginary evil. What’s worse, the voice of fear in your spirit is lying to you and speaking something that is directly contradictory to the Word of God.
Let me illustrate.
In Psalm 91, David wrote, “Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day; nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked. Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.”
How much clearer do you want things? “There shall NO evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.”
It is unequivocal and uncompromising. There are no “ifs,” “buts” or “maybes.” David describes the condition under which this Truth is operational when he says, “He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.”
Then he writes, “Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation, there shall no evil befall thee…..”
Finally, he says, “Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him.”
Here’s the best one of all: “With long life will I satisfy him, and show him my salvation.”
So much for insurance policies! Insurance policies are all taken out in fear of what might happen. If we live our lives on the basis of what the Lord says will happen, there can be no “what if,” or “suppose.” The Word of God is clear, unambiguous and unequivocal.
Faith says that God never lies. Faith says that God’s Word is Truth. Faith says, “If God says it, I believe it; and that settles it!” Faith takes positive action and steps to follow after the Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus.
Fear, on the other hand, says, “Hath God said?” Fear takes portions of Scripture out of context and twists them so as to cause doubt and unbelief. Suppose Jesus had listened to Satan quoting the 91st Psalm when he tempted Jesus to jump off the pinnacle of the Temple because “He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone?” It would have been to dare God’s Word. It would have amounted to nothing less than an expression of doubt and unbelief that God’s Word was true.
I don’t want to go there today because it’s another long discussion, but one of my pet gripes against some would-be Christians is the great lengths to which they go to prepare for the “Great Tribulation.” I refer to them as “would-be” because they live their lives in fear of doom and gloom instead of living their lives in absolute faith and trust in the Word of God. They live their lives looking for the end rather than a continuing life enveloped in Christ Jesus.
I don’t want to beat people up who’ve been stuck with a “Tribulation” mentality. They just haven’t received the revelation that Heaven is NOT our objective. Heaven isn’t even our final dwelling place. Heaven is only a stopover for Eternity. JESUS is our objective! He MUST be our only objective!
As John closes out the book of Revelation, he says, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”
In so saying, he places the fearful and unbelieving in the same category as murderers and whoremongers (the sexually promiscuous). John makes it clear that those who live their lives in fear cannot inherit the Kingdom of God.
Faith and Fear. Love and Fear. Believing and Unbelieving. Circumcision and Uncircumcision. (That’s a metaphoric way of describing those who either live by the Law [of Moses], or those who live by the Law of Faith in Christ Jesus.) The Law of the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus vs. the Law of Sin and Death.
These are spiritual laws. They are spiritual reciprocals. What are you choosing?
I’ve quoted him before and I’ll quote him again — my lifetime friend and brother in the Lord, Dwain McKenzie,
“Things are not what they seem to be, they’re what God says they are!”
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
The Nature of Law, Part I
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
The subject of law is probably one of the most misunderstood in Christendom. For most Christians, law conjures up all kinds of negative mental images. Law is viewed as something harsh, bad, transient, and superseded by something better; namely, grace. Passages such as John 1:16-17 seem to indicate this, “And of His fullness, we all have received, and grace upon grace. For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came from Jesus, the Messiah.”
Such thinking does a grave injustice to God’s revelation of Himself to mankind. The English word law is used to translate the Hebrew word, Torah. Torah is the feminine noun from the root yarah. The root, YRH, means to throw, or to shoot, or to cast, as in the casting of lots, or the shooting of arrows. It means to point out, to show. It means to direct, to teach, to instruct.
A moreh, is a teacher, or one who throws out, or points out, one who directs, instructs. Torah, is direction, or instruction. It sets forth the way man is to live. It instructs man as to how he is to live in an ethical and moral way among his fellow man and before God.
Although law is a commonly used translation of the Hebrew, Torah, it gives a mistaken impression as to what Torah is. This misunderstanding derives from the Greek translation of Torah as nomos, and later into Latin as lex. However, nomos means anything established, anything received by usage, a custom, law. It is used frequently in the Septuagint to translate not only Torah, but also chukah, and dat. Chukah, although frequently used interchangeably with Torah, is closer to nomos in meaning than is Torah.
The underlying idea of Torah is that of teaching, instruction. Torah is God instructing His people that they may know how to live in a moral and ethical world in a way pleasing unto Him and at peace with their fellow man.
The idea of law in Hebrew is not something that, if transgressed, is going to get you “zapped.” Torah is instruction that, if followed, will enrich one’s life; if ignored, will diminish it. Law is frequently viewed as that which God has commanded, as the commandments, or the Ten Commandments.
The Hebrew word translated as commandment is mitzvah, from the root tzavah. It means to lay charge upon, or to give charge to. A mitzvah is a charge, or a commandment. Commandments, when performed, designate the individual as moral and ethical. Moral and ethical acts, when performed, set the individual apart from the irresponsible, the unethical, the immoral. Acts, when performed, benefit both the performer and the recipient – acts that please God.
I think we can safely say that all law given by God was for the purpose of instructing man as to how he was to live here in this world. To that end, the Hebrews developed a very sophisticated legal system, courts of laws, and courts of justice.
The earliest court of law recorded in the Bible was that instituted by Moses on the advice of his father-in-law, Jethro. Moses delegated the judicial power to appointed chiefs of one thousands, one hundreds, fifties, and tens (Exodus 18:21; Deuteronomy 1:15). He retained jurisdiction in the most difficult disputes (Exodus 18:22-26; Deuteronomy 1:17).
It appears that, in the time of Moses, judicature preceded law, which only originated as a result of judicial precedent on legal rulings. As the Israelites settled in the land, judges were to be appointed in every town. In towns with less than 120 inhabitants, there was a court of only three judges. In towns of 120 or more, a court known as the Small Sanhedrin, Sanhedrin Ketanah, consisting of 23 judges, was to be established. The highest court was the Sanhedria or the Great Sanhedrin, consisting of 71 judges. The Great Sanhedrin sat in the Temple in Jerusalem and had unlimited legislative, administrative, and judicial powers.
Certain crimes were reserved for jurisdiction by the Great Sanhedrin and could be judged by it alone. The uttering of a false prophecy, or the teaching by an elder, zaken, of rebellion and subversion, were crimes so heinous they could be judged only by the Great Sanhedrin. In certain cases where capital punishment was meted out, the death penalty had to be confirmed by the Great Sanhedrin before it could be carried out. The rebellious son, one who enticed another to idolatry, and one who gave false witness in a court of law are examples.
Certain administrative functions, such as the appointment of courts of 23, the election of kings and high priests, declarations of war, or the offering of certain sacrifices, could only be done by the Great Sanhedrin.
Legislatively, the Great Sanhedrin was the essential source of all oral law. Law set forth by the Great Sanhedrin was binding on everybody, and anyone who attempted to repudiate it was subject to the death penalty.
In addition to these regular courts, there was a special court of priests that sat in the Temple who supervised the functions of ritual and ceremony and, by the Talmudic Period, it appears that, at times, just a single judge could judge in civil cases.
In order to be appointed as a judge, one had to meet certain qualifications. The seven fundamental qualifications a judge must possess were wisdom, humility, fear of God, disdain of money, love of truth, love of people, and a good reputation. He must have a good eye (generous), a humble soul, must be pleasant in company, speak kindly, be strict with himself, conquer lustful impulses, have a courageous heart to save the oppressed from hate, cruelty and persecution, and shun wrong and injustice.
Maimonides, also known as Rambam, stated that judges must be wise and sensible, learned in the law, full of knowledge and acquainted with subjects such as medicine, mathematics, astronomy, as well as astrology and the ways of sorcerers and magicians and the absurdities of such matters so as to know how to judge them. The judge must not be too old, nor a eunuch. He may not be childless and must be free from bodily defects. He should have an imposing appearance and be fluent in many languages.
While sitting in judgment, a judge must be patient, hearing both sides of the case with impartiality. He must judge deliberately and with care, and not delay justice. His judgment must be without undue pressure or influence through either words or threat or bribery. Additionally, before sitting in judgment, the judge must be sure that any other judges sitting with him in judgment were properly qualified and not sit together with another judge he hates or despises.
Although the rabbis ascribed the origin of the bet din (literally: house judgment) to biblical characters such as Moses, Gideon, Samuel, David, and Solomon, the bet din belongs principally to the Second Temple Period. According to Baba Kamma 82a, the establishment of the bet din is attributed to Ezra. According to tradition, he decreed that the bet din was to convene on Mondays and Thursdays in all populated centers.
During the Second Temple Period, Judaism boasted a very highly developed legal system with its courts and laws. In the Mishnah, Order Nezikin, there is a chapter Sanhedrin, that deals with courts, laws, and punishment for those condemned for a capital crime. The chapter, or tractate, is not only interesting but important for the understanding of the whole subject of law, as well as crime, trial, and punishment, as it probably was in the first century of the Common Era.
We are told, for example, that the Great Sanhedrin met in a place called the Hall of Hewn-Stone, in Hebrew the Lishkat Hagazit, situated in the southeast corner of the Inner Court of the Temple. The president, nasi, and the vice president, who is called av bet din, sat next to one another, and the remaining 69 sat in a semi-circle facing them.
The tractate, Sanhedrin, is an interesting tractate divided into 11 chapters. The reading of the tractate gives us an indication of the level of sophistication of the legal system in the first century. Cases judged before a court of three, those judged before a court of 23, or those judged by the 71 are set forth in Chapter 1.
Chapters six and seven deal with the various means or methods of dealing with one condemned for a capital crime. According to Chapter seven, Mishnah 1, four kinds of death penalty were vested in the court: stoning, burning, beheading, and strangling. The descending order of severity was burning, stoning, strangling, and beheading.
The one to be burned was buried in manure up to the armpits. A rope was then wound around the neck with one witness on one end and the other witness on the other end, and the rope was then pulled until the condemned opened his mouth; then, a ladle of molten lead was poured down the throat.
The person to be stoned was taken to the place of stoning and one of the witnesses pulled him into a pit six cubits high. If he died from the fall, that was sufficient. If not, the second witness dropped a large stone on his heart. If that did not suffice, then his stoning had to be carried out by the people of Israel. Those that were stoned were then hung from a post protruding from the ground. The hands were tied together and the body was suspended from the post which was then leaned against a wall. The body must be buried before sunset, and the stone and the gallows were buried with the corpse.
Those to be beheaded had their heads cut off with a sword or an ax. The one to be strangled was put in manure up to his armpits with the rope wrapped around the neck, one witness on one side, the other witness on the other and the rope pulled by the witnesses until the condemned was dead.
In each case, the crimes are set forth for each method of capital punishment. For example, the blasphemer, the idolater, the soothsayer, the rebellious and disobedient son, the son who cursed his father or his mother, the one who profaned the Sabbath, or the one who led others into idolatry, were all to be stoned.
Those to be burned were largely guilty of sexual sins. The murderer and the people of an apostate city were to be beheaded. Of course, there were transgressions that did not merit capital punishment but for which punishment was due. In such cases, scourging was the punishment rendered, the meting out of stripes up to a maximum number of forty, depending upon the transgression. Another tractate in Order Nezikin relates to the meting out of such punishment. The tractate is called Makkot, which means blows.
There are 59 offenses listed in Chapter Three that merit punishment by flagellation. According to Rabbi Judah, the transgressor receives 13 stripes on the body, 13 across one shoulder, and 13 across the other shoulder. The additional stripe, the 40th one, was to be administered between the shoulders.
Makkot 3:12-13 reads, “In what manner do they scourge him? They tie his two hands to a post on either side, and the Hazzan of the synagogue takes hold of his garments at the neck and lays bare his body. If the garments are torn, they are torn. If the seams are torn, they are torn, so that the chest is exposed. A stone is placed behind him on which the Hazzan of the synagogue stands and a strap of calf-hide is in his hand, first folded into two and the two folded into four, and attached thereto are two strips of ass-hide which rises and falls. Its hand-piece is a hand-breadth in length, and its width is one hand-breadth, and its end must reach up to his navel, and he lays one-third of the lashes in front of him on the chest and two-thirds behind him, and he must not scourge him when the victim is standing or sitting but only when he is bending over as it is said that the judge shall cause him to lie down [Deuteronomy 25:2], and he who smites must smite with his one hand and with all his might.”
When one considers the subject of law, one must differentiate between the various kinds of law. In our discussion of courts, crime and punishment, we have been dealing with only one aspect of law, the civil. However, one must also note the moral aspect of law, that is, the Ten Commandments and the ceremonial aspect of law with its feasts, festivals, ritual, and so forth.
The moral aspect of the law, the Ten Commandments, is without doubt the best-known of the various aspects of law. It has been frequently stated by Christians that the Ten Commandments serve as the foundation upon which all law of the Western world is based.
Such, however, is not really the case. The Ten Commandments, as we see them presented in Exodus, Chapter 20, were given by God to Moses and the Hebrew peoples. The Ten Commandments of Exodus 20 were, in a unique way, for the Hebrew peoples. There had been early law codes, much older than the time of Moses, containing laws similar to those found in both the Ten Commandments and, later, in Jewish civil law.
Many are acquainted with, or have at least heard of, the law code of Hammurabi, circa 1792-1750 B.C.E. His famous law code was discovered in 1901-2 at Susa, one-time capital of the Elamites. It is in the form of a boundary stone and stands about eight feet high. This law code was written in Akkadian and touches on many matters which are dealt with in the legal portions of the Torah.
An early law code, predating that of Hammurabi by at least one hundred years, was from the town of Eshunna and of the king, Lipit Ishtar. Other documents give us insight into the laws and customs of peoples from the time of the patriarchs down to the fifteenth century B.C.E.
The most dramatic of these written records are those from the ancient Hurrian town of Nuzi. Some twenty thousand documents were found in the excavations reflecting very close parallels between the laws and customs of Nuzi and those found in the Torah. That the Ten Commandments, or the moral aspect of Torah, were exclusively Hebrew can be demonstrated from the injunctions to remember the Sabbath and keep it holy. Although we can find parallels for other customs and laws in extra-biblical sources, we can find no parallel for the fourth Commandment.
A law code less familiar to non-Jews is more universal in scope and extends to all mankind. It is the law code of the Hebrews but not for the Hebrews. To Gentiles who were not prepared to become Hebrews, or Jews, a law code known as the Seven Laws of Noah applied. Those, traditionally enumerated, are prohibitions against idolatry, blasphemy, murder, sexual sins, theft, cruelty to animals, and the injunction to establish a legal system. They are derived exegetically from Torah, specifically, commandments God gave to Adam and, later on, to Noah. By righteous conduct based upon these fundamental laws, they would earn divine approval. With the Seven Laws of Noah, we can see God’s grace extended far beyond the Hebrew peoples to all mankind.
The ceremonial aspect of law dealt with feasts, festivals, holy days, and religious observances. The cycle of the Jewish year centered around these special days. Unlike Christianity that compartmentalizes life into the secular and the sacred, in Judaism, there is no such compartmentalization. All of life is sacred.
The cycle of the Jewish year, with its feasts, festivals, and sacred days, was designed to make the people God conscious, their daily life and activity God-centered. Injunctions concerning these observances assumed the form of Torah, Torah as instruction.
It is difficult for the average Christian to project themselves back some two thousand years in history into a cultural condition and mentality totally foreign to that of the Western world today. That is exactly, however, what we must do to gain proper perspective on the law.
First, we must understand that the context is Jewish. The language is Hebrew. Jesus and Paul were both Jewish, and their perspective on law is deeply rooted in the Judaism of their day. According to Jewish thought in their day, there were two Torahs, the written and the oral. The written was, of course, the five books of Moses. The oral consisted of those traditions given to Moses at Sinai and handed down, or communicated orally, from one generation to the next.
Torah, therefore, is all-encompassing. It encompasses daily life, the totality of what a person is in his relationship both to God and his fellow man. The purpose of Torah is to instruct man in his relationships. The teachings of Jesus are full of grace when one interprets His teachings from the proper Hebrew perspective, as Dr. Brad Young has correctly pointed out in his excellent book, Jesus and His Jewish Parables (Paulist Press, 1989).
Jesus emphasizes grace in His teachings as much as Paul. Our problem in understanding the words of Paul and Jesus on the subject of law is our failure to consider their audiences. Jesus’ audience is almost entirely Jewish. His words are directed to those of the household of Israel. Paul, on the other hand, addresses a non-Jewish, or gentile, audience.
The English word, law, is a very poor translation of the Greek word, nomos, used by Paul in his epistles. The meaning and scope of nomos is far greater than our English concept of law. Paul is Jewish, a “Hebrew of the Hebrews.” When he says “law,” he is thinking Torah. Torah is Paul’s way of life. Torah is what Paul is. Torah had molded him from the beginning and made him what he was.
In Romans 7:12, Paul declares, “The law is holy and the commandment is holy and just and good.” Paul viewed God with a Hebrew mind. The Greek mind had to reason everything out. The Greek mind was idealistic. They saw the world as it was, then tried to fashion it into what they thought it ought to be.
The Hebrew mind was realistic. Theirs was a God not thought out. They simply took Him for what He was and neither tried to explain nor understand. For them, much was a mystery, but that posed no problems. Questions could remain unanswered, things unknown. Only one thing they needed to know – God is and He is one. So great, so wonderful, so powerful, so all-encompassing is He that one is left in wonder and awe.
Torah assists one in understanding something of the nature of God and His love for His people. Torah is a magnificent demonstration of God’s grace. Jesus, in speaking to the household of Israel, declares, “I did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill it.” (Matthew 5:17)
How does one destroy the law? By misinterpreting it. How does one fulfill the law? By correctly interpreting it. From the Hebrew, the passage would be translated, “Think not that I am come to misinterpret, or to misapply, the law. Rather, I have come to correctly interpret and, thereby, cause the law to stand upright on a firm foundation.”
According to that law that Jesus came to correctly interpret, non-Jews would have their part in the world to come through the observance of the Seven Laws of Noah. In some sources, these are reduced to four, i.e., “pollutions of idols, fornication, things strangled, and from blood” (Acts 15:20, at the Jerusalem Council), or as few as three-idolatry, murder, and sexual impurity.
According to Paul, Jesus opened the flood gates of the kingdom to non-Jews that they might gain access to a greater understanding of, and a deeper relationship with, God, as well as entering into a right relationship with their fellow man. That was accomplished through God’s grace. Man did not deserve it. Man could not earn it. God, in His unmerited favor bestowed the gift upon mankind, a gift that was appropriated by faith.
Here again, we must be careful in that the biblical meaning of faith is not belief but faithfulness. For Paul, the Hebrew, the Jew, he would be faithful to the law of Moses, and that he was; but, that law was not a legal system. Torah was all-encompassing, full of God’s mercy and grace. But – that law of Moses, so rich, so spiritual, so full of meaning for those of the household of Israel, had little meaning for those who lacked the two thousand years of moral and spiritual tradition the Hebrews enjoyed. Their access to the kingdom was dependent entirely upon God’s grace.
In Romans 5, 6, and 7, Paul speaks eloquently of God’s grace, “Where sin abounded, grace would much more abound. What shall I say then? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid (Romans 6:1-2). Shall we sin because we are not under the law but under grace? God forbid (Romans 6:15). Is the law sin? God forbid (Romans 7:7). Wherefore, the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good (Romans 7:12). The law is spiritual (Romans 7:14). I delight in the law of God.” (Romans 7:22)
The problem with law is not that it is not good, or spiritual, or holy. The problem is that we have problems with keeping it. The law is not weak; the law is not imperfect. We are weak. We are imperfect. But, thanks be to God, we are declared to be righteous – in a right relationship with God, based not upon what we are but upon what He is.
Paul says in Romans 3 that the righteousness of God is by the faith of Jesus unto all and upon all that believe. Galatians 2:16, “knowing that a man is not justified,” that is, declared to be righteous, “by the works of the law, but by the faith OF Jesus,” not faith IN Jesus.
Many translations have incorrectly translated the Greek genitive. Translated IN, this passage makes no sense whatever. When correctly translated, we have a marvelous declaration of Paul’s theology regarding the Gentiles’ justification as Paul continues, “…even we have believed in Jesus Christ that we might be justified by the faith OF Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.”
Although the law is spiritual, the law is holy, righteousness does not come by the law. Righteousness comes through faithfulness. Faithfulness justifies righteousness. Righteousness justifies reward. Unfortunately, it has been very difficult for both the Christian and the Jew to understand Paul because of what others have said about him, just as it has been difficult for Christians to understand the law because of what theologians have said about it. Many Jewish theologians write negatively about Paul and his teachings based not upon careful examination of Paul but, rather, based upon what some Christian theologian said about Paul.
Marcion, the heretic, circa. 144 C.E., had a negative impact on Christians and Christianity relative to the law and Judaism that remains until this day. Marcion was a rabid anti-Semite. He hated Judaism and the Jews. He believed that not only the law but the whole Old Testament was bad, had passed away, and had been superseded by the New. Marcion loved Paul because he misunderstood Paul’s position on the law and grace. Marcion believed that Paul rejected the law and emphasized grace.
Martin Luther also had a negative impact on Christian theology by misunderstanding Paul and developing the theology of justification by faith. According to Luther, faith negated Torah. Law was bad, imperfect, and transient. Judaism, as a religious system, was bad, and all Jews would burn in Hell unless they accepted Jesus as their personal savior. Luther was as rabid an anti-Semite as was Marcion, and his anti-Semitism is clearly reflected in his theology.
Unfortunately, the influence of Marcion, Luther, and others of their ilk and kin remain with us until today; but, they were wrong! They misunderstood. They did not understand Jesus’ view of Torah. They did not understand that Jesus saw the Torah as good, as holy, as God’s revelation of Himself to mankind. They failed to understand that Jesus’ purpose in coming was not to destroy, cancel, or annul the law, but to correctly interpret it and, thusly, cause it to stand upright.
Paul says essentially the same thing, as previously mentioned. Paul’s message sets forth the true meaning and purpose of Torah, the divine plan of God for man. It was the purpose of both Jesus and Paul to correctly interpret Torah. It was the focus of their teaching, the heart and center of their lives.
Jesus’ purpose was to establish God’s Torah among the Jews. Paul’s purpose was to extend forth God’s Torah to embrace the non-Jews. For both Jesus and Paul, Torah was grace.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Vayelekh (And he went) for adults for October 5, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Vayelekh for children for October 5, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 31:1-30; (Shabbat Shuvah) (Sabbath of Repentance) Hosea 14:1-9 (Chumash: Hosea 14:2-10); Micah 7:18-20; Joel 2:15-27; Philippians 1:1—2:30;
Hebrews 12:14-29, 13:5-8
UPDATE September 29, 2019
The New Moon was sighted in Israel on the evening of September 29, 2019. This starts the Biblical 7th Hebrew month of Tishri. ALL the Mo’edim (Appointed Times/Feasts) are noted below.
THE FEAST OF YOM TERUAH (TRUMPETS)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset in Israel on September 29, 2019. This starts the 7th Hebrew month of Tishri. This starts the first High Holy Day Feast of YHWH known in Hebrew as Yom Teruah and in English as Trumpets or The Day of Great Shouting. It will end at sunset on September 30, 2019. This is the ONLY Feast of Almighty YHWH where no man knows the Day nor the Hour that it will happen. So, be on the watch for the New Moon at sunset on September 29, 2019. This is a High Holy Day. No work is to be done on this High Holy Day according to the following Scriptures:
Leviticus 23:23-25 “23 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying, 24 Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘In the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a rest, a remembrance of blowing of trumpets, a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering. 25 ‘You do no servile work, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to YHWH.’ ”
Numbers 29:1 “And in the seventh month, on the first day of the month, you have a set-apart gathering, you do no servile work, it is a day of blowing the trumpets for you.”
Scripture Readings for Yom Teruah (Trumpets):
Genesis 21:1—22:24; Numbers 29:1-6; 1 Samuel 1:1—2:10; Jeremiah 31:2-20 (Chumash: Jeremiah 31:1-19); 1 Corinthians 15:50-57; 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18; Revelation 11:15—19:10
THE FEAST OF YOM KIPPUR (ATONEMENT)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset on September 29, 2019, 10 days later, we are to observe the High Holy Day of Yom Kippur (Atonement). Yom Kippur starts at sunset on October 8, 2019 to sunset of October 9, 2019. This is a High Holy Day. No work is to be done on this High Holy Day according to the following Scriptures:
Leviticus 16:1-34 “ “1 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh after the death of the two sons of Aharon, as they drew near before YHWH, and died. 2 And YHWH said to Mosheh, “Speak to Aharon your brother not to come in at all times to the Set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] Place [Tabernacle] inside the veil [Holy of Holies], before the lid of atonement [Ark of the Covenant] which is on the ark, lest he die, because I appear in the cloud above the lid of atonement. 3 With this Aharon should come into the Set-apart Place: with the blood of a young bull as a sin offering, and of a ram as a burnt offering. 4 He should put on the set-apart linen long shirt, with linen trousers on his flesh, and gird himself with a linen girdle, and be dressed with the linen turban – they are set-apart garments. And he shall bathe his body in water, and shall put them on. 5 And from the congregation of the children of Yisra’ĕl he takes two male goats as a sin offering, and one ram as a burnt offering. 6 And Aharon shall bring the bull as a sin offering, which is for himself, and make atonement for himself and for his house. 7 And he shall take the two goats and let them stand before YHWH at the door of the Tent of Meeting. 8 And Aharon shall cast lots for the two goats, one lot for YHWH and the other lot for Azazel. 9 And Aharon shall bring the goat on which the lot for YHWH fell, and shall prepare it as a sin offering. 10 But the goat on which the lot for Azazel fell is caused to stand alive before YHWH, to make atonement upon it, to send it into the wilderness to Azazel. 11 And Aharon shall bring the bull of the sin offering, which is for himself, and make atonement for himself and for his house, and shall slaughter the bull as the sin offering which is for himself, 12 and shall take a fire holder filled with burning coals of fire from the altar before YHWH, with his hands filled with sweet incense beaten fine, and shall bring it inside the veil. 13 And he shall put the incense on the fire before YHWH, and the cloud of incense shall cover the lid of atonement which is on the Witness, lest he die. 14 And he shall take some of the blood of the bull and sprinkle it with his finger on the lid of atonement on the east side, also in front of the lid of atonement he sprinkles some of the blood with his finger seven times. 15 And he shall slaughter the goat of the sin offering, which is for the people, and shall bring its blood inside the veil, and shall do with that blood as he did with the blood of the bull, and sprinkle it on the lid of atonement and in front of the lid of atonement. 16 And he shall make atonement for the Set-apart Place, because of the uncleanness of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and because of their transgressions in all their sins. And so he does for the Tent of Meeting which is dwelling with them in the midst of their uncleanness. 17 And no man should be in the Tent of Meeting when he goes in to make atonement in the Set-apart Place, until he comes out. And he shall make atonement for himself, and for his household, and for all the assembly of Yisra’ĕl. 18 And he shall go out to the altar that is before YHWH, and make atonement for it. And he shall take some of the blood of the bull and some of the blood of the goat, and put it on the horns of the altar all around. 19 And he shall sprinkle some of the blood on it with his finger seven times, and cleanse it, and set it apart from the uncleanness of the children of Yisra’ĕl. 20 And when he has finished atoning for the Set-apart Place, and the Tent of Meeting, and the altar, he shall bring the live goat. 21 Then Aharon shall lay both his hands on the head of the live goat, and shall confess over it all the crookednesses of the children of Yisra’ĕl, and all their transgressions in all their sins, and shall put them on the head of the goat, and shall send it away into the wilderness by the hand of a fit man. 22 And the goat shall bear on itself all their crookednesses, to a land cut off. Thus he shall send the goat away into the wilderness. 23 Aharon shall then come into the Tent of Meeting, and shall take off the linen garments which he put on when he went into the Set-apart Place, and shall leave them there. 24 And he shall bathe his body in water in the set-apart place, and shall put on his garments, and shall come out and prepare his burnt offering and the burnt offering of the people, and make atonement for himself and for the people, 25 and burn the fat of the sin offering on the altar. 26 And he who sent away the goat to Azazel washes his garments, and shall bathe his body in water, and afterward he comes into the camp. 27 And the bull for the sin offering and the goat for the sin offering, whose blood was brought in to make atonement in the Set-apart Place, is brought outside the camp. And they shall burn their skins, and their flesh, and their dung with fire. 28 And he who burns them washes his garments, and shall bathe his body in water, and afterward he comes into the camp. 29 And this shall be for you a law forever: In the seventh month, on the tenth day of the month, you afflict your beings, and do no work, the native or the stranger who sojourns among you. 30 For on that day he makes atonement for you, to cleanse you, to be clean from all your sins before YHWH. 31 It is a Sabbath of rest for you, and you shall afflict your beings – a law forever. 32 And the priest, who is anointed and ordained to serve as priest in his father’s place, shall make atonement, and shall put on the linen garments, the set-apart garments, 33 and he shall make atonement for the Most Set-apart Place, and make atonement for the Tent of Meeting and for the altar, and make atonement for the priests and for all the people of the assembly. 34 And this shall be for you a law forever, to make atonement for the children of Yisra’ĕl, for all their sins, once a year.” And he did as YHWH commanded Mosheh.”
Scripture Readings for Yom Kippur (Atonement):
Morning Reading: Leviticus 16:1-34; Numbers 29:7-11; Isaiah 57:14—58:14;
Psalm 35:10-28; Romans 3:21-26;
Afternoon Reading: Leviticus 18:1-30; Jonah 1:1—4:11; Micah 7:18-20;
2 Corinthians 5:10-21; Hebrews 8:1—10:39; Revelation 19:11-16
THE FEAST OF HAG HaSUCCOTH (SUKKOT)
The New Moon was sighted at sunset on September 29, 2019, 15 days later, we are to observe the High Holy Days of Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering). The first day of Sukkot and the eighth day of Sukkot are High Holy Days. No work is to be done on these High Holy Days according to the following Scriptures:
Exodus 23:16 “and the Festival of the Harvest, the first-fruits of your labours which you have sown in the field; and the Festival of the Ingathering [Sukkot] at the outgoing of the year, when you have gathered in the fruit of your labours from the field.”
Leviticus 23:33-44 “33 And YHWH spoke to Mosheh, saying, 34 “Speak to the children of Yisra’ĕl, saying, ‘On the fifteenth day of this seventh month is the Festival of Booths for seven days to YHWH. 35 On the first day is a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering, you do no servile work. 36 For seven days you bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. On the eighth day there shall be a set-apart [Holy/Dedicated] gathering for you, and you shall bring an offering made by fire to YHWH. It is a closing festival, you do no servile work. 37 These are the appointed [Feasts] times of YHWH which you proclaim as set-apart gatherings, to bring an offering made by fire to YHWH, a burnt offering and a grain offering, a slaughtering and drink offerings, as commanded for every day – 38 besides the Sabbaths of YHWH, and besides your gifts, and besides all your vows, and besides all your voluntary offerings which you give to YHWH. 39 On the fifteenth day of the seventh month, when you gather in the fruit of the land, observe the festival of YHWH for seven days. On the first day is a rest, and on the eighth day a rest. 40 And you shall take for yourselves on the first day the fruit of good trees, branches of palm trees, twigs of leafy trees, and willows of the stream, and shall rejoice before YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God] for seven days. 41 And you shall observe it as a festival to YHWH for seven days in the year – a law forever in your generations. Observe it in the seventh month. 42 Dwell in booths for seven days; all who are native Yisra’ĕlites dwell in booths, 43 so that your generations know that I made the children of Yisra’ĕl dwell in booths when I brought them out of the land of Mitsrayim [Egypt]. I am YHWH your Elohim [Mighty One/God].’ ” 44 Thus did Mosheh speak of the appointed times of YHWH to the children of Yisra’ĕl.”
Erev Sukkot: Starts at sunset on October 13, 2019.
Feast of Sukkot Day 1 High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 13, 2019 to sunset of October 14, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: From sunset of October 14, 2019 to sunset of October 15, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: From sunset of October 15, 2019 to sunset of October 16, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: From sunset of October 16, 2019 to sunset of October 17, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: From sunset of October 17, 2019 to sunset of October 18, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: From sunset of October 18, 2019 to sunset of October 19, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: From sunset of October 19, 2019 to sunset of October 20, 2019
Feast of Sukkot Day 8 Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: From sunset of October 20, 2019 to sunset of October 21, 2019
Scripture Readings for Sukkot (Tabernacles/Ingathering):
Feast of Sukkot Day 1: Genesis 48—49; Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:12-16;
1 Kings 8:2-21; Psalm 105, 113, 120—121; Zechariah 14:1-21; Matthew 6:1-34, 18:3-6, 19:4; John 1:10-14; Revelation 7:1-10, 21:1-4
Feast of Sukkot Day 2: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:17-19; Psalm 114, 122—123;
Ecclesiastes 1:1—2:26; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 20:1-16
Feast of Sukkot Day 3: Leviticus 22:26—23:44; Numbers 29:20-22; Psalm 115, 124—125;
Ecclesiastes 3:1—4:16; Matthew 20:17-28
Feast of Sukkot Day 4: Numbers 29:23-25; Psalm 116, 126—127; Ecclesiastes 5:1—6:12;
Feast of Sukkot Day 5: Exodus 33:12—34:26; Numbers 29:26-28; Psalm 117, 128—129;
Ecclesiastes 7:1—8:17; Ezekiel 38:18—39:16; Matthew 11:25-30
Feast of Sukkot Day 6: Numbers 29:29-31; Psalm 118, 130—131; Ecclesiastes 9:1—10:20; Matthew 10:1-42
Feast of Sukkot Day 7: Numbers 29:32-34; Psalm 132—133; Ecclesiastes 11:1—12:14;
John 7:1-50; Revelation 20:7-15
Feast of Sukkot Day 8 Shemini-Atzeret and Simhat Torah High Holy Day — No Work: Deuteronomy 14:22—16:17; Numbers 29:35-40 (Chumash: Numbers 29:35—30:1); 1 Kings 8:54-66; Psalm 134—135; Jeremiah 2:13—17:13; Zechariah 14:1-21;
Matthew 6:1-34; John 7:1—8:11; Revelation 21:1—22:21
I pray for all who observe our Beloved Heavenly Fathers Appointed Times to enjoy what He has established for all of His children around the world.
- The Principality Wars – Part 1 UTK55A
- The Principality Wars – Part 2 UTK55B
- The Principality Wars – Part 3 | UTK56A
- The Principality Wars – Part 4 | UTK56B
- Streets of Torah (Video: 10:59 minutes long. The depth of the Word of Yahweh should never cease to amaze. In this brief teaching, we examine colors, combining the understanding of physics, with the revealed symbolism found in Scripture. Any student of the Word should find this teaching highly enjoyable, and also quite unique…)
- A cosmic law of life revealed in your reflection | THE FACE IN THE WATERS | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- Living In The New [From THE REFRESHING OF HEAVEN (Message 2251)] (Video: 3:06 minutes long.)
- A deeper meaning behind the name of Jesus | YESHUA | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:38 minutes long.)
- The Enmity between the woman seed and the Serpent’s seed (Video: 36:11 minutes long.)
- The Gospel of Jesus’ Wife (Video: 11:53 minutes long. NOTE: Not to worry, Dr. Michael S. Heiser is claiming that Yeshua/Jesus was married. He is addressing a new Coptic papyri and what it means.)
- KIB 228 – Praise, Authority, and the Fall Feasts
- The Brit Hadasha Series: The Return of Korah (Video: 24:51 minutes long. Anti-missionaries challenge Yeshua as our current head and high priest. There is nothing new under the sun. We find that in the time of Moses those of Korah also challenged the head of Israel and high priest. The consequences were not pretty at all. Learn what the type of Korah has to do with today.)
- Answering Your Questions (Tattoos, Cremation, Tzitziyot, Sacrifices, Being Holy, and more) (Video: 18:58 minutes long. In this video series we want to look at the most common things asked and publicly begin answering your questions for the benefit of everyone to hear and to test themselves. In this presentation we are going to respond to the questions:* Are tattoos a sin?
* Is cremation permitted by the Torah?
* What’s the difference between the Law and the Covenant?
* Do we have to wear tzitzit (tassels) every day?
* Will you add a search box to your website?
* What does it mean to “live holy” in my daily walk?
* How could the Israelites keep the Passover while in the wilderness if the altar wasn’t in Jerusalem?
* Would God ask someone to sin like He appears to have done with Abraham and Isaac?)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.