- Trump Backs US-Israel Defense Treaty
- Trump: US ‘Locked and Loaded’ and Ready to Respond to Saudi Oil Attack
- Trump Names Bolton’s Replacement, Hostage Negotiator Robert C. O’Brien
- Trump Hints at New Iran Sanctions, Prefers to Avoid ‘Ultimate Option’ of War
- Trump says he doesn’t need China deal before election and unveils Iran central bank sanctions
- Outraged Trump Slams “Terrible Communicator” Powell: “He Failed Again”
- Trump Approves US Troop Deployment To Saudi Arabia In Response To “Iran Attacks”
- Trump Unveils “Highest Sanctions Ever Imposed On A Country”
- President Trump’s Approval Rating Surpasses Obama’s, Not Just on Rasmussen Reports
- President Trump Names Robert O’Brien as New National Security Advisor (Video: 4:06 minutes long.)
- Trump Administration: Trump administration threatens funding for UNC/Duke course promoting Islam
- SCOTUS: Supremes applauded for 7-2 thumping of activist judge
- U.S. Navy: Navy Says UFO Videos Are Real
- U.S. Pentagon: Pentagon Presents Trump With A Wide Range Of Potential Targets To Strike In Iran
- FAKE SCIENCE: Same Forbes Magazine that pushed Monsanto’s GMO science lies now pushing left-wing climate change hysteria
- Breitbart falls for fake news, falsely reports “anti-vaxxer” threw “menstrual blood” on California Senators… but that’s a lie
- Fake news narrative: ‘Trump is in trouble’
- Dangerous Implications Of US-Israel Mutual Defense Pact
- U.S. Prepares To Strike Iran As The Middle East Braces For World War 3 To Erupt
- Iran Has Become the Latest Excuse for the Latest War of Occupation
- Why Trump Is Not Attacking Iran
- Iran Drone Attack On Saudi Oil Facilities Should Concern Americans?
- What You Need to Know About the Attack on Saudi Arabia
- What Conservatives Need To Know About The Attacks On Saudi Arabia
- US sending more troops & air defenses to ‘protect’ Saudi Arabia & UAE
- FBI Arrests Chinese Official for Visa Fraud
- Kelly Craft, Replacing Haley as US Envoy to UN, Vows to Fight Anti-Israel Resolutions
- WAR DRUMS: U.S Officials Claim Evidence from Saudi oil attack points to Iran, not Yemen
- Obama: Obama Appointees Once Again Actively Worked Against Israel
- Obama: Hezbollah was Ready to Assassinate Obama, Says Iraqi Researcher
- Obama: Glazov Gang: Revealed – Obama’s Betrayal of SEAL Team Six
- Admin: Housing Regulations Lead to Homelessness
- Kavanaugh: Kavanaugh Drama Highlights Dem Divide
- Kavanaugh: No, Kavanaugh Cannot Be Removed From Office Without Impeachment
- Kavanaugh: News Report — Latest Attack on Kavanaugh (Video: 2:02 minutes long.)
- Kavanaugh: Problematic Women: Another Baseless Allegation Against Brett Kavanaugh
- Kavanaugh: Kavanaugh and the Crisis of Legitimacy
- Kavanaugh: Could Kavanaugh Get Impeached? What You Need to Know
- Kavanaugh: Son Of ‘Witness’ Who Denied Blasey Ford’s Kavanaugh Assault Claim Speaks Out: Pressured To Lie By Blasey Ford Allies
- #MeToo interjects itself into another Senate confirmation
- The 21st Century Crusades Have Commenced As the Democrats Usher In Communism While the Pope Is Ushering In Global Satanic Worship
- Just like the FBI covered up the crimes of Clinton and Comey, it also covered up the truth about 9/11 and the controlled demolition of WTC 7
- The 21st Century Crusades Have Commenced As the Democrats Usher In Communism While the Pope Is Ushering In Global Satanic Worship
- A New Report Shows the US Abortion Rate Is Declining. Here Are 4 Things You Need to Know
- ‘Only’ 862,000 Babies Killed In The U.S. In 2017
- China using fentanyl for slow-kill “chemical warfare” against the United States, experts warn
- WATCH: Hearing Explodes When Republican Asks Sharpton About Past ‘Racist And Anti-Semitic’ Statements
- Conservative Leaders Oppose the Nomination of Judge Halil Ozerden
- Why Doesn’t the US Government Take Care of Its Citizens Like Other Countries?
- Two Big Wins Against CAIR in 24 Hours
- Trump White House Pledges to Boost Outreach to Black Media Outlets
- DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz Reveals He Referred James Comey For Criminal Prosecution
- Few on board w/ Dems’ impeachment fixation
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg reveals why she didn’t retire when Obama could nominate her successor
- New evidence suggests Cory Booker, Kamala Harris and others were in on the Jussie Smollett hoax
- Turn Out the Lights, the Party Is Over-US Military Preparing for an EMP Attack- Paul Martin-CSS
- America’s Untapped Weapon to Counter Russia
- Dems Seize on Losingist Campaign Issue Ahead of 2020
- 2020 Dems Rally Around Union Amid Corruption Probe
- Booker: Cory Booker Wants To Take Your Guns Away, But He’s Calling it Something Other Than “Confiscation” (Video: 7:44 minutes long.)
- Buttigieg: Update: Buttigieg Supports Opening Clinic Linked to Former Employee of Disgraced Abortionist
- Buttigieg: Mayor Pete TORCHES Beto’s Confiscation of YOUR Guns, Here’s Why (Video: 6:02 minutes long.)
- Buttigieg: Buttigieg Breaks Silence on Bodies Found in South Bend Abortionist’s Home
- Castro: In 2013, Castro Praised Obama ‘Enforcement’ on Immigration
- De Blasio: New York Mayor Bill de Blasio drops out of presidential race
- De Blasio: De Blasio Ends Presidential Campaign
- Harris: Poll: ‘Top-Tier’ Harris Trailing Yang in Home State of California
- Harris: Kamala Harris Wants The Fed Government Involved in Truancy of Students – There’s Just ONE Problem (Video: 7:30 minutes long.)
- Harris: Kamala Harris Tumbles to Sixth Place in Iowa
- Harris: Kamala Harris to Campaign with Labor Leader Fresh Out of Jail
- Hickenlooper: Hickenlooper Gets Another Extension on Filing Financial Disclosures
- O’Rourke: Beto Is the Symbol of a Failed but Very Dangerous Political Party
- O’Rourke: My Gun Confiscation Plan Is ‘Constitutionally Sound’
- O’Rourke: Beto Just Put MORE Words In YOUR Mouth About YOUR Gun – Do You Approve? (Video: 5:46 minutes long.)
- O’Rourke: WATCH: Beto Finally Reveals How He Will Enforce His Gun Confiscation Program
- Sanders: Bernie’s Keynote Validates ISNA’s Sharia Totalitarian “Vision” For America
- Sanders: There’s no more denying it: Bernie Sanders wants to exterminate people to stop climate change
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders and Margaret Sanger are on the same page about black people as “weeds” who need to be aborted away
- Sanders & Warren: Where the 2020 presidential candidates, including Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders, stand on affordable housing
- Warren: Will Sen Warren Become Hillary’s 2020 Running Mate In the Only All-Female Ticket in History?
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren Failed to Stand Up for Low-Income Harvard Employees During 2009 Layoffs
- Warren: Warren-Endorsed Senate Candidate Violates Warren’s Anti-Corruption Plan
- Warren: Warren Dodges on Middle-Class Tax Hike to Pay for Medicare for All
President Donald Trump Tours the Progress on the Border Wall in San Diego, CA
September 19, 2019
- Sen. Blackburn proposes DNA tests for migrants with children (Video: 5:48 minutes long.)
- Silenced Insider Exposes 2020 Election Surprise That No One Predicted! (Video: 11:18 minutes long.)
- New York Times: New York Times corrects story detailing misconduct claim against Brett Kavanaugh
- Fox News: Fox News Reveals True Character and Betrays Its Conservative Base
- MSNBC: Ex-MSNBC Host Reveals Political Agenda for the Network
- The Media Reboots Its Crusade Against Kavanaugh
- Women’s activist group celebrates 40th year in ‘war against feminism’ (Video: 4:07 minutes long.)
- DOJ slams Democrat impeachment efforts as ‘confused mess’ (Video: 3:11 minutes long.)
- Breitbart’s Kristina Wong on the Phony Impeachment Inquiry (Video:5:15 minutes long.)
- New Legislation Seeks Justice For Victims Of Sanctuary Cities (Video: 2:45 minutes long.)
- Trump Admin & CA In Showdown Over U.S. Tailpipe-Emissions Rules (Video: 3:21 minutes long.)
- DEMS MORTIFIED after Tulsi Gabbard Goes On FOX and Breaks Every Rule (Video: 4:59 minutes long.)
- NYPD Come To The RESCUE When Troubled Man Swings SWORD At Empire State Building (Video: 4:31 minutes long.)
- Judge Jeanine Drops BOMB In Andrew McCabe Case – Events to Come Look Horrifying! (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- Hillary OPENLY LIES To Clueless Italian Press, You Won’t Believe What She’s LAUGHING OFF! (Video: 9:24 minutes long.)
- High School Cheerleaders SUSPENDED For NO REASON After Caught Holding Trump 2020 Sign (Video: 3:46 minutes long.)
- California Marine INSTANTLY Ends High School Fight With One BRUTAL Move (Video: 6:11 minutes long.)
- Corey Lewandowski Annoys the HELL Out Of Nadler With BRUTAL Responses To His Questions (Video: 4:26 minutes long.)
- GLOVES OFF! Dem Senator Blames AMERICA For Iran Oil Field Attacks (Video: 6:06 minutes long.)
- DOJ Inspector General Horowitz CONFIRMS He’s in Communication with US Attorney John Durham (Video: 4:12 minutes long.)
- Are Globalists Amping Up A Middle East War? (Video: 3:26 minutes long.)
- Protecting the First and Second Amendment l Constitution Corner (Video: 5:54 minutes long.)
- Iran denies involvement in drone attacks on Saudi oil facilities (Video: 5:46 minutes long.)
- Trump expected to announce new gun legislation (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- UAW members set to strike after contract negotiations broke down (Video: 1:40 minutes long.)
- Gutfeld on the latest New York Times scandal (Video: 9:31 minutes long.)
- Lewandowski becomes first witness to testify in impeachment probe (Video: 6:01 minutes long.)
- Lewandowski launches website for potential Senate campaign (Video: 57 seconds long.)
- Trump orders new Iran sanctions after Saudi oil attack (Video: 2:25 minutes long.)
- WSJ: Trump repeatedly asked Ukraine president to probe Biden’s son (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- Tucker: Climate protests are not about the environment (Video: 4:49 minutes long.)
- Tulsi Gabbard: Trump cannot ‘pimp out’ our military (Video: 6:47 minutes long.)
- ‘The Five’ reacts to Trudeau’s blackface photo scandal (Video: 9:25 minutes long.)
- Trump sues New York to block subpoena of his tax returns (Video: 3:03 minutes long.)
- Are THEY Desperate Enough To Keep IT Going? (Video: 36:15 minutes long.)
- FEMA Prepares for Fallout with Iran War (Video: 14:26 minutes long.)
- High Alert (Sept 16, 2019) : Fears of All Out War as US Warship Confronts Beijing in South China Sea (Video: 10:11 minutes long.)
- China’s Furious (Sept 17, 2019) : Taiwan ‘Move Quickly’ to Seal Deal on F-16 Fighter Jets from US (Video: 10:04 minutes long.)
- China’s Alert (Sep 17, 2019): US Guided-Missile Destroyer Challenges China Claims in South China Sea (Video: 10:06 minutes long.)
- Chinese are Scared (Sept 19, 2019) : US Carrying a New Powerful Missile to South China Sea (Video: 10:37 minutes long.)
- Alabama Muslima pleads guilty to charge she tried to get money to Islamic terror group
- Alabama: Muslima aided al-Qaeda’s jihad, said “You can’t have a war without weapons”
- Alabama Students Defy Atheists, Recite The Lord’s Prayer
- Alabama Muslim arrested in terrorism probe; said he would kill soldier for Islam
- Arizona Supreme Court Rules Christian Artists Cannot Be Forced to Make Same-Sex Wedding Invitations in 4-3 Decision
- Arizona Supreme Court upholds Christians’ right not to make same-sex ‘wedding’ invites
- Arizona Democratic Party will hold vote to censure Sinema for not being anti-Trump enough
- Baby body parts trafficking company StemExpress admits to keeping babies ALIVE so that whole, beating hearts and heads can be harvested
- CA gov signs ‘willful-defiance’ bill once vetoed by Brown
- In Communist California, the Only Acceptable Excuse to Avoid Mercury/Aluminum-Laden Vaccines Is DEATH! CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE IS THE ONLY SOLUTION!!!
- CA Lawmakers Pass Bill Allowing ‘Free’ Chemical Abortions For College Students
- CA Senate Passes Resolution Telling Pastors to Embrace LGBTQ Beliefs
- Newly passed California resolution blames ‘religious groups’ for LGBT suicides
- The Communist Invasion of California-Paul Preston On the Open Forum with Dave Hodges and Paul Martin
- California’s Travel Bans Are the Lamest Virtue-Signaling Tactic Yet
- California adds Iowa to ‘travel ban’ over refusal to fund gender transitions
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Commuted the Sentences of 21 Violent Criminals, Including Four Murderers
- Emissions Fight: President Trump vs. California (Video: 1:39 minutes long.)
- Abortionist testifies at Daleiden hearing: ‘No question…some of these fetuses were live births’
- The capitol of California is collapsing into chaos, feces, drug addiction and homelessness… and it’s all run by Democrats, of course
- The Fall of Democratic Power Player Ed Buck
- Democrat Millionaire Donor Ed Buck Arrested After Third Man Overdoses Inside His House
- Right after San Fran designates all NRA members “terrorists,” California passes resolution blaming “religious groups” for all LGBT suicides
- California’s Attempt To Keep Trump Off Primary Ballot Suffers Big Setback
- PG&E Outage Leaves 60,000 People Without Power In San Francisco
- EPA Is Cracking Down on San Francisco Because a GPS Is Needed to Dodge the Poop On the Sidewalk
- Remember those Florida parents whose son was abducted by the state after they refused chemo treatments? The government has now assumed PERMANENT CUSTODY of the child
- Latina Veteran Launches GOP Congressional Bid In Florida’s 13th District
- Miami: Muslim American Airlines mechanic who sabotaged plane had ISIS videos, spoke of wanting to harm non-Muslims
- American Airlines mechanic accused of sabotaging jet may have terrorist ties
- Another self-defense story as Trump floats gun sales crackdown
- Former NFL Player Caught Staging Hate Hoax Crime on His Own Restaurant
- Abortion doctor’s family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death
- Bankrupt Illinois Cities Forced To Cut Services To Fund Pensions
- News Report — LGBT Agenda vs. U.S. State Department (Video: 1:42 minutes long.)
- WATCH: Horrifying Attack Unfolds On Man By Somali Mob In Ilhan Omar’s District
- Minneapolis: A Gang of Young Black Men Were Caught on Camera Severely Beating and Robbing a White Man
- Missouri Snubs the Feds! – The Legal Brief (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- Terror-Tied CAIR has 20 Year Veteran of Missouri Police Force Fired
- Muslim Mayor of Prospect Park, N.J., Enraged at Being Questioned by Border Agents on Return from Turkey
- Muslim scouted landmark sites in Boston, NYC, and DC including Fenway Park and Statue of Liberty for jihad massacres
- New York: Hofsta University Student Describes HORRIFIC Antisemitic Experiences on Campus
- New York Attorney General Exposes $1-Billion in Wire Transfers By Sackler Family, Owners of Purdue Pharma, Following a Proposal to Settle
- Caught on camera: Hasidic man violently attacked by four men in Brooklyn
- NYC Public School Students Are Allowed to Skip School to Attend This Non-Scientific Event
- NYC: ‘Defund Hate’ Week Protest Senators and MicroSoft
- US Citizen Caught Scouting Empire State Building, Other NY Sites for Hezbollah Attack
- Philadelphia: Muslim kids dance to chopping heads jihad song, investigation goes quiet
- Local Government Prosecutors With Campaigns Funded by George Soros are Setting Killers Free
- 10 Year-Old Contracts Brain-Eating Amoeba After Swim In Brazos River
- TX community getting big surprise from local church
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- 9/11 Whistleblower William Rodriguez Says There Was an Explosion in the Basement Before the Plane Hit Building
- Democrats’ true anti-gun agenda now openly admitted: Gunpoint confiscation of all your guns, or you will be shot or arrested
- Democrats Say the Red Flag Database for Gun Control Cannot Include Gang Databases
- 4 Key Moments From House Panel’s First ‘Impeachment Hearing’
- The Squad Aims To Make Pro-Life Democrats Extinct In 2020
- Democratic Party To Vote On Censure for Sen. Sinema
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Calls for Impeaching Kavanaugh, but Top House Democrat Says It’s Off the Table for Now
- Rep. Ayanna Soyini Pressley (Massachusetts): Rep Pressley Represents the “Enemy Within”
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar: After 9/11, “many Americans found themselves now having their civil rights stripped from them”
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar who Married Her Brother Ilhan Omar Deletes 2013 Post That Revealed Her Father’s Name
- Senator Mazie Hirono (Hawaii): Hirono (D) Calls For Kavanaugh Impeachment
- ‘Historic milestone’: Senate Republicans confirm 150th judge during Trump presidency
- Exclusive: New House Freedom Caucus Chairman Shares Vision for Road Ahead
- RINO GOP They’re On the Other Side: GOP Senators Call in Tech Giants to Remove “Hate Speech” or “Misinformation”
- House Republicans Call on Dems to Investigate Union Corruption
- Sen. Joni Ernst (Iowa): Ernst Pushes Bill to Prevent Fed Splurge on Lobsters, Candies, Video Games
- Senate Majority Leader McConnell speaks on the Senate floor (Video: 3:23 minutes long.)
Israel’s Prime Minister Election News
- Who’s running in Israel’s September elections, explained
- Israel’s President Pledges to Prevent Another Election in Case of Stalemate
- Israel’s two main political parties deadlocked after election
- Israel Elections: Who Won & Lost? What the Media is Not Reporting
- Netanyahu: Netanyahu Drops Bombshell about Election Fraud
- Netanyahu: Arabs Stole the Last Elections and it Could Happen Again
- Netanyahu: WATCH: Netanyahu’s Inner Circle Fears Likud will Oust Him
- Netanyahu: Netanyahu’s Party Pounces After Rival Gantz Pledges to Carry Out Left-wing Agenda
- Netanyahu: Netanyahu Predicts Elections Are Going to be Very Close
- Netanyahu: Arab List Surging to 15 Seats, Warns Netanyahu
- Netanyahu: Netanyahu’s Likud Party Down 32-31 with 90% of Votes Counted
- Netanyahu: WATCH: What are Netanyahu’s Options Post-Election?
- Netanyahu: The Political Downfall Of Israel’s Right-Wing
- Israelis Vote Tuesday but will Wait Weeks for Their New Prime Minister
- Israeli ‘Family Values’ Party Quits Election, will Strengthen Right-wing Otzma Party
- To Spur Supporters, Left and Right Claim Other Side is Streaming to Polls
- WATCH: Why No Politician Talked About Central Issue that Led to Israel’s 2nd Election
- Israeli Exit Polls Show Tight Race but Only if Arabs Counted with Left Bloc
- Israeli Police Close Polling Station After Arabs Riot Over Likud Election Observer
- Liberman: Liberman Set to Play ‘Kingmaker’ After Tight Race, Demands Unity Government
- Liberman: Kingmaker Liberman Says Ultra-Orthodox Parties are ‘Not the Enemy’
- Israel election: Exit polls show rocky political future for PM Benjamin Netanyahu
- Soros Operatives in Israel Caught Breaking Law Busing Arab [Muslim] Voters to the Polls
- Israel Election: Alarm Over ‘High Arab [Muslim] Turnout’
- Far-Right Party Blasted for Wasting Votes as Leader Blames Everyone Else for Failure
- Gantz: ‘We Wish Israel a Good and Desirable Unity Government’
- Gantz: Breaking Deadlock, Religious Parties Weigh Gantz Alliance
- Arab List Becomes 3rd Largest Party; Pundits Say ‘Thank Netanyahu’
- Shaked: Ayelet Shaked’s Yemina Faction Dissolves Hours After Elections
- Three-peat? Israelis Contend with Prospect of Third Election
- Religious Parties Reportedly Weigh Blue and White Alliance
- Rivlin to meet party leaders to choose PM starting Sunday
- Netanyahu Stymied by Attorney General in Push for Large-scale Gaza Operation
- Netanyahu: We’ll Never Permit Gov’t that Relies on Anti-Zionist Arab Parties
- To Thwart ‘Dangerous Anti-Zionist’ Coalition, Netanyahu Aligns with Right-wing, Religious Parties
- Netanyahu Invites Gantz to Meet: Let’s Build a Broad National Government
- Gantz Rejects Netanyahu’s Unity Appeal, a ‘Cynical Ploy’
- Netanyahu Cancels UN Address to Focus on Forming New Gov’t
- PM Netanyahu to Likud: ‘We will do everything to prevent a dangerous government’
- Netanyahu Accused of Lying to Trump, Convincing Him ‘Israel are the Good Guys’
- Netanyahu’s Pre-indictment Hearing is Fast Approaching: What are his Options?
- ‘German Money Kills Jews, EU Get Out,’ Scrawled on European Mission in Israel
- Right-wing Party Leader Accuses Netanyahu of Seeking to Crush Religious Zionism
- Shaked Calls for Women to Strengthen Her Right-wing Bloc
- Israel Applauds Trump’s Support for ‘Historic’ New Defense Treaty
- IDF’s Cutting-Edge Submarines Protect Israel’s Shores
- Bennett reveals Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’ map – ‘it’s hell’
- Yamina Chairwoman Claims Trump’s Peace Plan Includes “Dividing Jerusalem”
- Israeli Cabinet Votes to Approve Jewish Town in Jordan Valley
- ‘Israel will Annex ALL Jewish Communities in Judea and Samaria’
- Video Surfaces of Activists Vandalizing EU Office in Israel
- Israeli Journalist: ‘It’s the Beginning of the End for Netanyahu’
- Arab Joint List May Recommend Gantz-led Government
- Arab Shot Trying to Stab IDF Soldiers, Dies of Wounds
- Israel Thanks Trump for Crippling Iran with New Sanctions
- WATCH: How Does Forming a Coalition Work in Israel?
- Israelis Block Illegal Arab Construction with their Bodies
- Israel Counters South African BDS by Opening Doors for Scientific Research
- SAUDIS, ISRAEL ATTACK PRO-IRAN MILITIAS ON SYRIA-IRAQ BORDER – REPORT
- Muslims Invade Gates of Mercy on Temple Mount
- US Envoy Meets Netanyahu in Jerusalem to Discuss Peace Plan
- The world is giving billions of dollars in aid to support a genocide!
- WATCH: Palestinian Father Shoots Revolver Near Newborn Son to Prepare Him for Jihad
- Broke Palestinians Pay Murderers, Then Demand Israel Pay for Necessities
- Palestinian PM Vows to Take Israel to Court Over Annexing Jordan Valley
- As ISIS Fades, Al Qaeda Reemerging as Threat, Counter-terrorists Warn
- Islamist-inspired Terrorism Returns to Yemen
- Hezbollah, Operating Under Constraints, Hopes to Avoid War
- New Blood Libel: Palestinians Blame Drug Epidemic on Jews
- Iranian Proxy Militia in Yemen Threatens Israel in Video with Hebrew SubtitlesIs the ‘international community’ repeat the same disastrous mistakes
- Arab Nation Invites Israel to Showcase Tech Advances at 2020 World Expo!
- 61% of “Palestinians” approve of jihad murder of Israeli teen
- Belgium: Belgium may become the next Muslim state
- England: British TV special features transgender activist telling kids about her genitals
- England: British city recognizes a nation that doesn’t exist
- England: Will Brexit Ever Happen?
- England: Hundreds of Muslim Men Violently Attack Families with Women & Children at Peaceful Political Rally in Britain
- Europe: Smuggler claims he will get Islamic State jihadis into Europe for $8,000
- France: France Now Tied with Germany For Number of New Asylum Applications
- France: France Rejects Edward Snowden’s Asylum Request, Fearing “Major Fallout” With US
- France: The High Court condemns political commentator Eric Zemmour for telling the truth about Islamic invasion
- Germany: WATCH: Muslim migrant boy threatens to slaughter girl for being a Christian
- Germany: Qur’an in mosque toilet, Muslims and Leftists blame anti-mass migration party, perp turns out to be Muslim
- Germany: ISIS bride arrested after photo of cake celebrating 9/11 found on her lost phone
- Ireland: Court awards $8,265 to Muslim prof who says he was fired for defending female genital mutilation
- Italy: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” stabs soldier, cops trying to determine if attack was terror-related
- Italy: Muslim shouting ‘Allahu Akbar’ STABS soldier in Italy
- Netherlands: Muslim who stabbed Jews grew more devout in the months before the assault
- Netherlands: Mosques found to be teaching Sharia, death for gays and apostates, mosque council “shocked”
- Netherlands: Dilemma for the Left: Islamic organization in Netherlands distributes anti-gay literature for Islamic schools
- Netherlands: Netherlands court acquits doctor who euthanized unwilling dementia patient
- Russia: Russia and Turkey prepare to meet Iran in Ankara
- Russia: Russia Prevents Israeli Airstrike In Syria
- Russia: Explosion rips through Russian lab housing smallpox, Ebola and plague
- Russia: Russia conducts massive military drills with China, sending a message to the West
- Scotland: Muslims scream ‘racism’ over new law to stop female genital mutilation
- Scotland: Scots protest new sex-ed curriculum that forces children to ‘endorse sexual choices of adults’
- Sweden: Nigerian-Born Rap Artist, Now a Citizen of Sweden, Advises His Black Fans to Shoot White People If They Feel Insulted
- Switzerland: Health Fears Prompt Swiss 5G Revolt. Citizens May Call Referendum to Stop Roll Out
- UK: The UK Supreme Court will decide Johnson and Brexit’s fate
- UK: Website for young Muslimas that counters “extremism” found to be funded by the Home Office
- UK: Migrant Subjects 11-year-old to ‘Horrifying’ Rape
- UK: Muslim who says he grew up in UK says ISIS will “establish the sharia over your necks whether you like it or not”
- UK: UK charity axes over 100 jobs within the country while spending millions on burkinis for Muslim women in Tanzania
- UK: Muslim migrant rapes 11-year-old girl, who leaped out of window to escape
- UK: Grand Mufti of Bosnia and Herzegovina gives Qur’an reading in Westminster Abbey
- UK: Conservative Party suspends members for criticizing Islam
- Afghanistan: Taliban target election rally, murder 50 in jihad bombings, warn people not to vote or face death
- Afghanistan: Afghanistan’s Taliban tells teachers, students to block presidential elections or risk death
- Bangladesh: Muslim mob vandalizes Ahmadi mosque, cops say mob is too large to oppose
- China: China’s Social Credit Rating System Now Targeting Companies
- China: 10 Most Air Polluted Cities in China | China Uncensored (Video: 10:50 minutes long.)
- China: “Despicable” Hong Kong Protesters (Video: 8:47 minutes long.)
- China: The Coming Crisis Of China’s One-Party Regime
- China: Patriotism Erupts Across China As Consumers Ditch Apple For Huawei
- India: Muslim school principal makes hijab compulsory “to protect my students from evil eyes”
- India: Jammu and Kashmir official says religion terrorists follow is “definitely not Islam”
- Indonesia: Millions may risk jail as Indonesia to outlaw sex outside marriage
- Iran: Another HOSTAGE: Iran Seizes Australian University academic Dr. Kylie Moore-Gilbert
- Iran: Rouhani-Trump Meeting at UN ‘Will not Happen’
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iranian general says country ready for ‘full-fledged war’ with US
- Iran: WAR DRUMS: Iran says it’s ready for war with US after Saudi oil attack accusations
- Iran: Iran seizes another oil tanker in Strait of Hormuz as Gulf crisis erupts
- Iran: Iran imprisons bookshop owner for selling Bible as crackdown on Christianity continues
- Iran: Iran’s Rouhani: Jihad attack on Saudi Arabia’s oil facilities was a “warning”
- Iran: Iran’s Foreign Minister: If US retaliates for Saudi bombings, there will be “all-out war” with “a lot of casualties”
- Japan: In Hong Kong, Employees Hide Their Political Leanings as Beijing Forces Companies to Take Sides
- Malaysia: Moderate Malaysia cuts sentence of man accused of insulting Islam on Facebook from ten years to six
- Pakistan: Pakistan’s Imran Khan: “People will rise against India, not just Indian Muslims, there are 1.25 billion Muslims”
- Pakistan: Muslims riot, attack Hindu temple, school and shops over claims that school principal blasphemed Muhammad
- Philippines: ‘Hit Them!’: Duterte Tells Filipinos to Shoot Corrupt Officials, Promises No Prison Time
- Saudi Arabia: ‘LOW-FLYING’-MISSILES USED IN ARAMCO ATTACK WERE LAUNCHED INSIDE IRAN: REPORT
- Saudi Arabia: Iranian-backed Attack on Saudi Arabia Knocks Out Half Its Oil Supply
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia Shuts Down Half Its Oil Output After Iran Attacks With Drones
- Saudi Arabia: UPDATE: Iranian cruise missiles and drones used in Saudi oil facilities
- Saudi Arabia: WATCH: Iran-Backed Terrorists in Yemen Threaten Israel in Hebrew
- Saudi Arabia: Saudis execute 134 so far this year, many by beheading and crucifixion
- Saudi Arabia: “Suspiciously Well Placed”: First Images Of Crippling Damage To Giant Khurais Oil Field Revealed
- Singapore: Muslim “grew to believe that violence in the name of religion was justified,” sent money to jihadi
- Syria: 10 Dead as Airstrikes Hit Suspected Iranian Strongholds in Syria Leaving
- Syria: Syria Captures Drone Near Israeli Border; IDF Says Belongs to Iran
- Turkey: Erdogan, Putin, Rouhani Meet to Find Lasting Solution to Syrian Civil War
- Burkina Faso: Muslims murder at least 29 civilians in two jihad massacres
- Ethiopia: “Islamic extremism has been growing,” and now churches are being burned down all over the country
- Morocco: Muslim leader accused in murder of Leftist student claims he is the real victim
- Morocco: “Whoever doesn’t beat his wife is not a man. Anyone can do what he wants with his wife, hit her, kill her”
- Nigeria: Red Cross reports 22,000 missing in Boko Haram’s jihad, mostly children
- South Africa: Massive corruption a reminder of SA ANC Gov. History not to forget (Video: 8:05 minutes long.)
- Zimbabwe: Worst Famine in 40 Years Threatens Zimbabwe as Economy Collapses
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Canada: Islamic State jihadi who identified dam as potential site for jihad massacre released to town 90 minutes from dam
- Canada: Sikh leader of far-left party unveils plan to combat “Islamophobia”
- Canada: Canadian govt may deport refugee Muslim family who converted to Christianity and faces death upon return
- Canada: Old Photographs of Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau Wearing Blackface on Three Separate Occasions Threaten His Reelection Next Month
- Canada: RACIST, EH? 19 Times Justin Trudeau Wore a Costume WITHOUT Blackface
- Honduras: Blackout hits 4 nations in Central America, affects millions
- Nightly Business Report – September 16, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 17, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 18, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 19, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- McDonalds Signals the End of Entry Level Jobs
- Union Scandal Coincides With GM Auto Workers Strike
- Pence Says Striking Auto Workers, GM Should Unite Behind Trade Deal
- Purdue Pharma Files for Bankruptcy (Video: 2:10 minutes long.)
- WALL STREET JOURNAL: [10-Min Review] The Fed, Deregulation, CDO’s are back! (Video: 10:09 minutes long.)
- Federal Reserve Cuts Interest Rates (Video: 2:26 minutes long.)
- Fed & The Economy (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- U.S. & China Resume Trade Talks (Video: 1:55 minutes long.)
- MONEY MONOPOLY ATTACK: Does Big Data Spell Big Trouble? (Video: 27:16 minutes long.)
- Opinion: Stock market’s eerie parallels to September 2007 should raise recession fears
- Suddenly — four years later — Chipotle’s stock has completed its comeback: CEO tells MarketWatch how his company got the job done
- U.S. jobless claims inch up in mid-September
- Fed’s Clarida says U.S. economy is fine but global outlook is getting worse
- Fed’s Rosengren: Rate cut ‘risks further inflating the prices of risky assets and encouraging people to take on too much leverage’
- Fed’s Bullard: Dissent was due in part to worries about slowing economy
- Repo Madness! The Fed Injects $128 Billion In Emergency Liquidity To Banks In 48 Hours!
- Audio: Panicky Fed Opens Cash Spigot; Warren Surges
- The Monetary End Game Is Now Official | Wayne Jett
- JPMorgan’s Top Metals Trader in the Crosshairs for Illegal Manipulation
- Bill Murphy: JP Morgan Criminal Racketeering Case Way Bigger Than Gold & Silver Market Spoofing
- ‘Spoofing’ Isn’t the Biggest Manipulation Going On, but These Prosecutions Are a Start
- CATASTROPHIC: Former Fed Chair Greenspan Expects U.S. To Embrace Negative Interest Rates
- Ted Butler: Serious Inroads, But Still Unfinished Business
- BANK OF AMERICA SURVEY: RECESSION FEARS HAVE REACHED ALL-TIME HIGHS
- Powell, Payroll, & The Peter Principle
- Economic Confidence Drops To Lowest Since Shutdown As Dems Freak Out Over Imminent Recession
- WeWork Business Model Is Systemic Risk To Economy, Fed’s Rosengren Warns
- Goldman Sachs Has Just Issued An Ominous Warning About Stock Market Crash In October (Video: 12:33 minutes long.)
- Oil Prices Spike (Video: 2:54 minutes long.)
- Market Curveball (Video: 1:55 minutes long.)
- Stocks turn lower midday as investors focus on U.S.-China trade talks
- The Federal Reserve Purchasing Equities Could Be A Part Of The Tool Kit w/ Shalin Madan
- Simon Black: Negative Yielding Debt Bubble Is Bigger Than The Subprime Crisis Ever Was
- Stocks & Bond Yields Sink Amid Quad Witch Chaos, Trade Turmoil, & Powell Promises
- Stocks Plunge After China Trade Delegation Cancels Trip
- Miners are still hungry for junior acquisitions (Video: 5:01 minutes long.)
- We’re only months away from a junior mining price rally (Video: 6:23 minutes long.)
- Silver faces this big misconception and why triple digits makes sense – Keith Neumeyer (Video: 12:17 minutes long.)
- Why gold could reach highs of $25,000 – Pierre Lassonde (Video: 12:42 minutes long.)
- What’s the confusion with silver’s fundamentals? There is no oversupply (Video: 5:02 minutes long.)
- Newmont’s new chief has big plans for world’s largest gold miner (Video: 5:35 minutes long.)
- Expert who called $1,500 gold is now betting on $20 silver in two months (Video: 8:30 minutes long.)
- Silver’s Outlook Got Wildly Bullish This Week For A Very Specific Reason (That Most People Missed)!
- Simon Popple: If The Silver Price Was Manipulated Lower, Then BACK-UP THE TRUCK!!!
- Hey MSM Propagandists: Overstock’s Ex-CEO Didn’t Just Dump His 5 Million Shares To Buy “Gold”, He Also Specifically Names “Silver”
- BIS Gold Swaps Rose In August, Still Lower Than Last Year
- Gold & Silver Bullion Banks Spit In Face Of DOJ With Wednesday Price Smash
- Chris Vermeulen: Metals Still Bottoming, Early October Break-Out Can Send Silver Price To $24
- Traders Just Can’t “Sell” Their Gold & Silver Fast Enough For 3rd Friday In-A-Row?
- SGTreport: Psych Warfare, Criminal Democrats And A Criminal Enterprise Rigging Gold & Silver Markets
- Oil Shock! Will War Drums, Inflation Fears Ignite Gold and Silver Markets?
- Gold price boom has completely changed mergers landscape (Video: 6 minutes long.)
- Bad News for Borrowers (Video: 1:49 minutes long.)
- Existing Homes Sales Rise (Video: 1:43 minutes long.)
- State of the Real Estate Sector (Video: 5:31 minutes long.)
- Everything you need to know if you’re thinking of moving to Florida
- Why next week may be the best time of the year to buy a house
- U.S. HOUSING FINANCE “WORSE OFF TODAY” THAN IN 2008
- 3 things not to do with your savings now that the Federal Reserve has cut interest rates
- ‘I could live on my Social Security and still save money’: This 66-year-old left Chicago for ‘calming’ Costa Rica — where he now plans to live indefinitely
- Rothschild Emerges From The Shadows For The 100th Anniversary Of The London Gold Fixing
- Commerzbank Plans 4,300 Job Cuts, Sale Of Stake In Polish Lender As Part Of ‘Strategic Review’
- DEVELOPING: Six earthquakes in five days reported near this Western North Carolina town
- Could Another “New Madrid” Happen?
- Summer 2019 was hottest on record for Northern Hemisphere: August tied 2nd hottest for globe ever: Water stress and global wildfires increase
- BOMBSHELL: Global geoengineering (chemtrails) experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded by Nazi-linked Alfred P. Sloan Foundation, linked to eugenics and depopulation
- Same media that once deemed chemtrails a conspiracy theory now openly promotes chemtrailing the entire planet to “end climate change”
- The Coming Subduction Zone Cataclysm In Cascadia (Audio: 10:03 minutes long.)
- As summer 2019 saw Alaska bake, more birds seals and other marine life continue to die in unprecedented numbers and the “Pacific Blob” has returned
- Professor Jordan Peterson Rejects Global-Warming Hysteria
- Oblivion Agenda – SCoPEx project and Stratospheric Aerosol Injection (chemtrails)
- Mad science “SCoPEx” extinction scheme to block the sun by polluting the entire planet detailed in “Oblivion Agenda” lecture video now posted
- Just as a London bus! After just one major quake this month two arrive in one minute in the Pendok region of Indonesia Java Sea
- “They are forming like roaches out there,” NH Spokesman! Six Named Storms Line up at Once in Atlantic and Eastern Pacific Basins and Ties Modern Record
- 6 tropical storms whirling at once have set a record!
- DEVELOPING: Hurricane Humberto now Category 3, Bermuda braces for storm conditions
- 90% of Plastic Waste in the Ocean Comes from China and Africa, but Climate Activists Focus Blame on the West. Only 38% of Americans Now Believe in Man-Made Global Warming
- Imagine if the human population fell by 60%: Two-thirds of all animal and insects extinct by 2020: One in five of the world’s plant species threatened
- DEVELOPING: Flooding from Imelda turns deadly in Texas as rainfall totals approach 4 feet
- Second ‘500-year rainfall’ in two years will cause $8 billion in damages
- Disaster unfolding! Tropical Depression Imelda causing extraordinary threat to life and property in Texas with more intense rain in the forecast
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo has established a Commission on Unalienable Rights, chaired by pro-life, former US Ambassador to the Holy See and Harvard Law Professor, Mary Ann Glendon.
The Commission will guide the State Department in championing authentic human rights — and opposing those that are spurious — in international organizations.
This partnered Petition, between LifeSite and the Ruth Institute, urges President Trump and the Commission to make life, marriage and the family guiding principles in U.S. foreign policy.
When you sign here, you are affirming your support for the Declaration to Make the Family Great Again.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- Lost Artifacts and Treasure…If You Find These You’ll Be a Billionaire! (Video: 12:22 minutes long.)
- Rare Ancient Roman Cauldron Discovered In Central Norway
- Megaliths In Central France: 30 Prehistoric Monolith Stones And One Human Skeleton – Unearthed
- Piri Reis Map – How Could a 16th Century Map Show Antarctica Without Ice?
- Ancient Continent Discovered Hiding Beneath Europe
- Huge 1,400-Year-Old Pictish Burial Ground Found in Scotland
- Giants: Why We Needed Them
- The Mysterious Midas City: 2,800-Year-Old City with Monumental Facades and Strange Inscriptions
- Ancient Tech Preserved Dead Sea Temple Scroll
- Archaeologists Discover Another ‘Link in Jewish History of Jerusalem’
- Dig By Wire | Time Team (Roman Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 47:03 minutes long.)
- Dead Sea Scrolls…The The Greatest Archaeology Discovery EVER! (Video: 12:44 minutes long.)
- The Watchman Episode 134: New Archaeological Discoveries at Jerusalem’s City of David (Video: 27:31 minutes long.)
- Box found in King Tuts Tomb opened for the first time “You can smell the History” (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- Israeli Discovery Proves Bible Was Right About Kingdom of Edom
- Northern France Was Already Inhabited More Than 650,000 Years Ago
- Megaliths In Central France: 30 Prehistoric Monolith Stones And One Human Skeleton – Unearthed
- The Tragedies that Befell the Five Civilized Tribes that were Forced to Trek the Trail of Tears
- Have Experts Finally Located the Wreck of Cook’s Ship HMS Endeavour?
- Brit-Am Now no. 2983
- Brit-Am Now no. 2985
- The Origin and History of the Jewish People and other Ethnoreligious Groups (Video: 10:38 minutes long.)
- City of David and Hezekiah’s Tunnel In Jerusalem (Video: 10 minutes long.)
- JIM BARFIELD — UNITED STATES (Audio: 56:55 minutes long. It’s time for another catchup session with the head and founder of the Copper Scroll Project, Jim Barfield. Jim is currently waiting and watching for an opportunity to dig in Qumran for the treasures of the Tabernacle and the Temple. Listen to his latest interview to understand how things are going and how much patience will be needed to persist with his life’s project!)
- Find Alternatives To Vital Records When Birth Records (& Others) Cannot Be Found
- Brazil Records First-Ever Blockchain Birth Certificate
- Recently Added and Updated Collections on Ancestry.com
- New Free Historical Records on FamilySearch: Week of 16 September 2019
- Gramps 5.1.1 Released (Gramps is an abbreviation for Genealogical Research and Analysis Management Programming System. It is a free and open source software (FOSS) project – a genealogy program that is both intuitive for hobbyists and feature-complete for professional genealogists. It also is available in multiple languages. Gramps is a community project, not the product of a commercial corporation. Instead, Gramps is created, developed, and governed by volunteer genealogists.)
- Ancestry Family Group Sheets & 2 Must Have Tools! (Video: 15:50 minutes long.)
- New Ways to use your DNA Ethnicity Report! (Video: 15 minutes long.)
- 10 IMPORTANT settings you may not be using! (Video:15:04 minutes long.)
- Genetic genealogy Q&A for beginners
- The Best Way to Find Old Maps for Genealogy at the David Rumsey Website
- Getting Your Older Relatives to Open Up about Family History
- Researching Church Records in the U.S.
- How to Edit and Digitize Old Photos in 5 Steps
- Beginner Tips: Where to Look for Great Ancestor Stories
- DNAtix Launches Free Anonymous Genetic Vault
- Genealogist-on-Demand: Virtual Consultation Service announced by Legacy Tree Genealogists
- Utah Adds More Privacy to Family Information Submitted to Online Genealogy and DNA Web Sites
- FamilySearch Announces New Records from the United Kingdom
- New Cumberland Parish Records and DC Thomson Staff War Photos available to search this Findmypast Friday
- First case of deadly mosquito virus confirmed in Connecticut
- 3 die of mosquito-borne virus in Michigan, Health officials warn of evening outdoor events
- Warning Issued After McKinney Restaurant Worker Contracts Typhoid Fever
- General Mills Recalls 600,000 Pounds of Flour Due to E. Coli Contamination Risk
- Safest Inexpensive Medicines for the World
- 20 Reasons Why You Should Add Sea Buckthorn to Your Pantry
- Microbiome influences gut serotonin and blood sugar levels
- Noni Juice: Benefits and Uses (Video: 3:18 minutes long.)
- 8 Fermented Foods that Feed Your Microbiome
- How to Freeze Meat Properly for Safe Storage and Better Flavor
- 10 Evidence-Based Health Benefits of Magnesium
- 8 Exercises That Could Be Harmful To People Over 40
- It’s in Our Genes | DW Documentary (Science documentary) (Video: 42:25 minutes long.)
- 6 Top Collagen Benefits for Men and Women
- C-section babies show distinct gut microbiome differences
- How to Use Avocado Seeds to Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- GMO mosquito experiment goes horribly wrong: Insects adapt and overcome, transforming into super “mutant” mosquitoes that could cause mass death across South America
- Mosquito-borne virus victim went from healthy to brain dead in 9 days…
- Many Doctors & Nurses Say ‘They’ll Quit’ if Compelled to Do Medical Procedures They Morally Oppose
- Hair-growth-stimulating device fits under a baseball cap
- Alcohol-producing gut bacteria can cause liver disease
- 5 Breathing Tricks to Banish Stress and Fall Asleep Faster
- Game Changer? Walmart’s Healthcare Experiment Has Begun
- What is the Whole30 Diet – Honest Review (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- 8 Tell Tale Signs of a Magnesium Deficiency (Video: 9:35 minutes long.)
- 7 Proven Ways Green Tea Burns Fat (more than coffee?) (Video: 9:43 minutes long.)
- Are Love Handles Caused by Stress and Cortisol? (Video: 8:10 minutes long.)
- PRESS HERE FOR 20 SECONDS AND GET YOUR SECOND WIND – Dr Alan Mandell, DC
- SIMPLE MIND TRICK TO HACK YOUR PAIN – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:34 minutes long.) (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- SIMPLE TRICK TO FIX ROUNDED SHOULDERS & POOR POSTURE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:25 minutes long.)
- HOW TO SLOW DOWN YOUR FAST MIND (INSTANT STRESS, ANXIETY, INSOMNIA RELIEF) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:54 minutes long.)
- The Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) (Video: 3:52 minutes long.)
- The Top Vitamin K2 Foods (Video: 1:57 minutes long.)
- Is it Okay to Crack Your Knuckles? (Video: 51 seconds long.)
- Is it Bad to Crack Your Own Neck? (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- Can Calorie Restriction Slow Aging?Can Calorie Restriction Slow Aging? (Video: 5:22 minutes long.)
- Should I Do Cardio to Lose Weight? (Video: 5:07 minutes long.)
- Dr. Berg’s Favorite Keto Food of the Week: Sir Kensington’s Mayonnaise (Video: 1:44 minutes long.)
- What is Oxidation (Video: 6:29 minutes long.)
- The Best Anti-Aging Foods for the Brain (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- The Worst Cellphone You Could Ever Carry in Your Pocket
- 40% of IVF Treatments Are Unnecessary
- These Drinks Lead to an Early Grave
- Illegal Levels of Radiation Emitted by Popular Cellphones
- How Did 274,000 Babies End Up on Psychiatric Meds?
- Top Nine Tips for Coping With Social Anxiety
- Wormwood Tea: Can It Deliver Health Benefits?
- What Can a Snake Plant Do for You?
- Chlorophyll: How to Get This Valuable Nutrient From Foods
- Why chia seeds, an ancient superfood, are worth having in your pantry
- Do you wash your produce? Old fashioned baking soda found to be the most effective at removing pesticide residue
- Toxins for vegans? KFC, home of monosodium glutamate in fast food, to start serving “Beyond Meat” chicken nuggets that are loaded with even more MSG
- Aloe vera: The plant of immortality with proven health benefits
- 7 Natural ways to relieve dry eyes
- Ginger root and coconut water: Smart home remedies for an upset stomach
- You’ve Been Eating Spinach Wrong… And This Could Harm Your Kidneys
- Here’s The Hidden Meaning Behind Fruit And Vegetable Stickers
- Are you poisoning yourself with conventional deodorants?
- Is Bread Bad For You | The Real Truth (Video: 10:22 minutes long.)
- Food Combinations To Avoid | Choose Your Foods Wisely (Video: 5:49 minutes long.)
- The World According to Hydrogen
- eNose can predict lung cancer immunotherapy response
- Top 10 Cancer Symptoms You Need to Watch Out For
- How Ovarian Cancer Develops & Pops Up At The Beginning
- Slow Cooker Vegetarian Minestrone
- Instant Pot Sloppy Joes
- Instant Pot Beef-Stuffed Peppers
- Instant Pot Lasagna Soup
- Instant Pot Shepherd’s Pie with Potatoes and Yams
- Taco Salad Pizza
- Air Fryer Cauliflower Tots
- Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs
- Easy Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Rosemary-Thyme Apple Pie
- Plum Skillet Cake
- Walnut Brownies
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- AI ‘synthetic brains’ will allow humans to be in ‘500 places at once’
- The Suicide Rate In The U.S. Has Hit The Highest Level In 50 Years, And There Is Concern That It Will Go Much Higher
- Father Absence Is the Biggest Issue Facing Black America (Video: 2:04 minutes long.)
- All the SSRI drug retailers who sell psych drugs that lead to mass shootings are now banning customers from carrying legal firearms for self-defense
- Left vs. Fact: Male and Female – What’s So Confusing? (Video: 4:45 minutes long.)
- S.m.a.r.t. – Secret Militarized Armaments in Residential Technology
- Whole Foods goes full mark of the beast with hand scan payment system
- Women’s March: Women’s March Replaces Anti-Semitic Board Members With Anti-Semites
- Women’s March: Women’s March drops Linda Sarsour for anti-Semitism, replaces her with anti-Semite Zahra Billoo of Hamas-linked CAIR
- Women’s March: ‘No Difference Between ISIS and IDF,’ Said Women’s March Leader, Fired for Anti-Semitism
- Women’s March: That Was Quick: Women’s March Drops Anti-Semite It Brought in to Replace Its Other Anti-Semites
- Women’s March: Women’s March Replaces Anti-Semites with Another Anti-Semite
- Something Is Going on in National Parks…and It’s Totally Beyond Comprehension! (Video: 11:46 minutes long.)
- Odd Allies Are Coming Together to Defend Free Speech
- Why are liberals so obsessed with the “environmental impact” of red meat but say nothing about pesticides, herbicides and GMOs that devastate the environment?
- Evil tech giants already read your emails and monitor your voice in your own home; now they want your blood and DNA
- Ex-Google Worker Warns ‘Killer Robots’ Could Cause Accidental Mass Atrocities
- What’s the Difference between Race and Ethnicity? (Video: 12:33 minutes long.)
- Why privacy matters even if you have nothing to hide (Video: 13:03 minutes long.)
- Why Apple Said No To The FBI (Video: 2:58 minutes long.)
- What matters is context: Why a new study on homosexuality falls short
- Confirmed: Abortion body parts group admits to selling beating hearts and fully intact baby heads “harvested” from Planned Parenthood abortions
- ON WATCH: REVEALING THE TRUTH ABOUT GUN CONTROL, RED FLAG LAWS, & THE 2ND AMENDMENT
- Bioreactor absorbs CO2 400x more effectively than trees
- Lifesaber hand generator also cranks out clean water and fire
- Smart TVs Caught Sending Sensitive User Data To Facebook & Netflix
- Colt Suspends Production Of Rifles For Civilians, But Says It’s Not Why You Think
- Pop Stars Deceiving Millions Of Girls Into Celebrating Abortion
- Area 51: Did the Predicted Mob Invade Area 51?
- Area 51: ALERT: Area 51 Raid Is HAPPENING – Here’s EVERYTHING You Need To Know (Video: 6:49 minutes long.)
- Area 51: Low turnout for Area 51 raiders, Navy’s UFO footage still in question (Video: 4:39 minutes long.)
- Adams warns: Authoritarians are racing to take away your liberties before the coming debt collapse
- Terrifying footage shows locations that would initially be targeted in a nuclear war between the US and Russia
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Reverses Censorship of Major Pro-Life Group, Threatens Future Penalizations
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook incites violent war on ICE
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Admits it is a Publisher, not a Free-Speech Platform. That’s Important Because Publishers are not Protected from Lawsuits
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Walks Into Legal Trap After Claiming To Be ‘Publisher’ In Laura Loomer Lawsuit
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook creates its own ‘Supreme Court’ to judge content ban appeals
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Created Over 100 Pro-ISIS Pages, Meantime Censoring Conservatives
- Social Media-Google: Hidden Microphones Found Inside Cable Boxes And Google Nest
- Social Media-Google: Google has become the anti-health search engine; now censoring nearly all holistic health and nutrition websites on the planet
- Social Media-General: This Is What Social Media Is Doing To Us
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter now says that resisting gun confiscation is “hate speech” – does anyone still doubt this social media platform is anti-American?
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter closes thousands of fake news accounts worldwide
- Social Media-Vimeo: Vimeo bans Christian, conservative videos for ‘mean-spirited vibe’
- Report: Anti-Semitic Harassment at U.S. College Campuses Hits Historic Levels
- Uproar in Aurora over homeschooling issue
- 4,000 Liberty University Students Gather at Sunset for Spontaneous Worship
- Tens Of Thousands Of Students Go On Strike Over Climate Change
- Follow these useful tips to protect yourself from identity theft
- Bob Explains: How Does The Internet Work?
- Here’s How: Reverse Directory Lookups
- Wi-Fi 6 Officially Launches Ahead of iPhone 11 Availability on Friday
- Wi-Fi 6 arrives with improved capacity, better performance
- How to Spot A Spam Phishing Email Scam (Video: 15:38 minutes long.)
- Here’s Why Your Cell Phone Breaks Every Two Years
- Firefox’s New Free VPN: Is It Any Good? (Video: 7:27 minutes long.)
- Geekly Update – 18 September 2019
- Best Wireless Microphone For iPhone, Android, DSLR Camera | Comica WD01 (Video: 6:46 minutes long.)
- Best Screen Mirror App For Android Phone to PC (Video: 6:11 minutes long.)
- How to See All Devices Connected On Your Network (Video: 7:22 minutes long.)
- [IMPORTANT] Here’s How to Protect Your Router
- Try These Spam Fighting Tips
- Huawei launches the Mate 30 Series phones
- 5-G: Apple is pushing nationwide 5G rollout so that customers will have to upgrade and buy new iPhones… as usual, it’s all about the money
- The iPhone 11 Is Apple’s Colorful New Handset for the Masses
- iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro Reviews Call Out Massive Leaps in Photography, Battery Life, and Value
- How to Upgrade the RAM on Your Mac
- iOS 13.0 Is Out, But Why?
- iOS 13 – How To Turn On Dark Mode (Video: 1:49 minutes long.)
- How To Restore iPhone From An iCloud Backup – Full Tutorial (Video: 7:09 minutes long.)
- Android Hidden Useful Tricks!! (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- How to See WiFi Password On Android Phone If Connected 2019 NO ROOT!! (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- Best Android Apps that Take It to the Next Level! (video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: 7 Uncommon Excel Shortcuts to Teach to Your Coworkers (Video: 7:52 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How To Enable Add-ins and Connectors in Outlook
- Windows: Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password For Free (Video: 5:48 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 Update Causing Audio Problems (Video: 4:59 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 Quick Tips: 13 Ways to Speed Up Your PC
- Windows: How to Scan your Computer Using Windows Defender Offline (Video: 6:54 minutes long.)
- ‘This is Going to Come to America’: Evangelist Forced to Flee Denmark and Seek Asylum in US
- Freedom from Religion Foundation says baptism at Tennessee football field unconstitutional
- Presbyterian Church Goes Full Nazi With New Boycott
- Presbyterian Church (USA) congregation hosts pagan sculpture at church
- A Key Scientist Reveals God-Created Math and Physics That Created the Universe
- Christian Couple in Cuba Imprisoned for Homeschooling Children
- The Spear that Pierced a Living God (Video:12:17 minutes long.)
- The Left is trying to destroy what the Bible says about women
- Is Bible Prophecy A Distraction To Real Ministry?
- Anti-Christian messages spray-painted on three Dallas churches
- Deliverance Minister Warns That We Have No Idea What Demonic Spirits Are Behind Halloween
- Documentary Reveals Explosive Underground Church Growth in Iran
- ‘We Need God’s Intervention’: Police Chief Arms Himself With Bible to Fight Crime on Kenyan Streets
- 7 Signs You’re Under Serious Spiritual Attack
- China makes churches replace Ten Commandments with Xi Jinping quotes
- Baptist Church Calls Transgender Pastor to Lead Ohio Congregation
- Hong Kong Christians Fear Freedom of Religion Could Be ‘Gone Forever’ Despite Extradition Bill Withdrawal
- Why Does God Allow Natural Disasters? the Bible Shows the MAIN Reason… and How to Fix It! (Video: 25:15 minutes long.)
- POPE FRANCIS: ‘Our duty is to obey the United Nations!’ (Video: 27:27 minutes long.)
- If Christians don’t personally engage in politics, it’s all over for America
- Gay ‘married’ ex-priest served on Catholic marriage tribunal until exposé
- Vandals go after San Diego pastor for opposing drag queens reading to children
- 10 Powerful Ways Satan Seduces God’s People
- News of death of the Church has been greatly exaggerated
- Jesus appeared to Middle Eastern Muslim every night, recited entire Gospel of John
- Burkina Faso: Muslims enter church, threaten Christians, order them to leave their homes, 2,000 Christians flee
Saying “lord lord”
September 7, 2019
Isaiah 15 – 16 John 3
What does “lord lord” mean?
It used to bother me when I’d hear someone say, “O… my… god.” I assumed that they were speaking of the same GOD as I worship; but are they? Former US President George W. Bush is quoted in (a one minute, 57 second) ABC News clip:
ABC News, Charlie: “Do Christians and non-Christians and Muslims go to Heaven, in your mind?”
George: “Yes they do. We have different routes of getting there but I want you to understand, I want your listeners to understand, I don’t get to decide who goes to Heaven. The Almighty God decides who goes to Heaven and I am on my personal walk.”
Did our former US President say, “We have different routes of getting there”? Humm… Jesus (Yesh-oo’-aw, our Salvation, H3444 in the Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance) did not stutter when HE said:
John 14:6 … I am the WAY [“the” is a definite article meaning the ONLY “WAY” being Jesus Christ = Yeshua Mashiyach, the Son of YHVH; none other, because Allah has no son according to the Qur’an Surah IV:171 which says: “…Allah is only one god: far be it from his glory that he should have a son…” BUT, our Holy Bible says that the SON of YHVH is], the Truth [and “Truth” is defined for us in Psalm 119:142 as the TORAH which teaches us how to LIVE, not kill as the Qur’an teaches Muslims to kill Christians and Jews (see Surah IX:5 & 29 and even more dastardly — Surah III:54 says “…Allah is the BEST DECEIVER/cheater.”*); but on the other hand, Yeshua is the WAY, the TRUTH], and the Life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by ME.
When Yeshua said:
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto ME, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of Heaven; but he that doeth the will of MY Father which is in Heaven.
Was HE just whistling Dixie or was HE telling us the TRUTH?
Our Salvation’s Words in Matthew 7:21 seemed to be echoing this morning, as I read our prophet Isaiah, who is saying:
Isaiah 16:8 For the fields of Heshbon languish, and the vine of Sibmah: the lords of the heathen have broken down the principal plants thereof,….
“the principal plants thereof” is referring to THE grape VINE of the reddest richest grapes — the Gospel — as Yeshua refers to:
John 15:1 I am the True Vine, and MY Father is the Husbandman.
And reading on, Yeshua is still speaking as HE says:
John 15:5 I am the Vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in ME, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without ME [without our Salvation, our Yesh-oo’-aw H3444] ye can do nothing.
Whoa! Hang on. Let’s back this big royal purple grape wagon up and take a second look at what our eternal Brother Isaiah is telling us about other lords. Is he talking about folks who rent apartments, as “land lords”? Is he talking about British nobility called “lords”? Is Prince Charles a lord, who was crowned under the banner of the RED DRAGON*, worthy of our worship?
What do our Scriptures tell us about the RED DRAGON?
Revelation 12:3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great RED DRAGON, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
Bottom line: Who is our lord – Lord – LORD??? Search the Scriptures daily, that we may KNOW who our LORD really IS!
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible.
- Is America in End-Time Bible Prophecy? What Scripture Prophecies Will Happen to America Economically, Politically, Militarily and Spiritually Just Prior to the Second Coming (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Is John Paul Jackson’s 10-Year-Old Prophecy About a Shaking in 2020 an End-Times Sign?
- Native American Evangelist Says Prophecies Are Coming True, Revival Is Breaking Out
- Yemen’s Attack on Saudi Arabia Fulfills Isaiah’s Gog and Magog Prophecy
- Turkey Seeks To Go Nuclear – Another Trigger For Ezekiel 38?
Mathematical Metaphors, Part 2
Continuing where we left off last week, we consider the number 12 in the picture of the Bride of Christ — the number of Ekklesia, the number of preparation, and the number of governmental authority.
Last week, we said that the New Jerusalem does not only consist of Jews. Representing the call to, and gathering from, the nations are the twelve foundation stones, and on them the names of the twelve apostles who made up that first Ekklesia.
The dual groups of 144,000 represent the two Brides – now made One. The significance of the number, 144, is that it is 12 X 12; that is, a finished, a completed, a fully tested and tried people. The work of the Paraklete in Ekklesia has been accomplished. The time of Ekklesia has come to an end, and the finished Bride has been joined to her Bridegroom.
If you will recall the vision of Zechariah, he saw the Golden Candlestick between two olive trees. When he asked the angel of the Lord what the two olive trees represented, the angel replied, “These are the two anointed ones, that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.” (Zechariah 4:14)
While I recognize that there are other explanations and interpretations of these two “anointed ones,” I am convinced that they represent the two segments of the completed and anointed Bride. The two olive trees are the source of the olive oil used in the Golden Candlestick. The Golden Candlestick was always representative of the flame of love burning night and day for the Bridegroom.
In Zechariah’s vision, there is only one candlestick – not two. The flame of the Bride is one. But it burns out of the oil from two source olive trees: the Bride taken from Israel, and the Bride taken from among the nations of the earth. The olive is metaphoric of the crushing process which takes place during Ekklesia as the Bride is prepared.
A corollary to this picture is the evidence of the two witnesses who appeared with Jesus on the Mount of Transfiguration. Peter, James and John saw Moses and Elijah. Moses is representative of the Law, and the Bride of Law. Elijah typifies the Spirit, and the Bride of the Spirit.
John witnesses this in two other sets of measurements. The city is 12,000 furlongs (roughly a distance of 1,500 miles) long, 12,000 furlongs wide and 12,000 furlongs high. Thus you have the twelve multiplied by a thousand in triplicate. It is a square of twelve.
Then John sees as the wall of the city is measured, 144 cubits thick. Again he is shown the completion of the work of the Paraklete in Ekklesia as the city is protected by a barrier measuring 12 X 12 cubits (roughly 216 feet) in thickness. That barrier is the work of Holy Spirit in the erection, the building, and the fortification and complete protection wrought in the realm of the spirit within the Bride.
The picture of the city with its measurements, the makeup of the foundations in twelve specific precious stones, and the representation of the gates in pearls, all depict a finished, a glorified, a united people – all grafted and integrated together — made One with Jesus Christ. The study of the New Jerusalem is a study of the completed Bride.
There is no more Bride of Flesh or a Bride of Law, separated from the Bride of Spirit, or the Bride of Love. Jesus Christ has reconciled all to Himself.
By this, I do not mean that the flesh and the Law can coexist with the Spirit and love. They cannot! This is not a picture of the Bride of flesh continuing to serve the flesh, or the Bride of Law continuing in her bondage to the Law. Jesus was the end – the completion of the Law. He was its objective! Jesus, however, has made it possible, and is making it possible, for the those who have served the Law and the flesh to have one more opportunity to reject them and overcome by the Spirit.
The New Jerusalem is that finished and prepared people, no longer divided by the Law from relationship with the Bridegroom, and subservient to the flesh. Flesh and Law, Love and Spirit have been reconciled together in and through Jesus Christ.
Do you see it? Do you see what the Lord is doing among us? Do you see why you have been going through the trials and afflictions which never seem to end? Do you see the objective of Jesus Christ, our Bridegroom? Do you see the two Brides, made One?
If you do, then you see what John was permitted to see in the Spirit! If you do, you are seeing the Brightness of the Lamb, the Glory of the Father, the surpassing greatness of His Love toward us. It has all been wrought because it is the will of the Father, the desire of the Son, and the purpose of the Holy Spirit. That will, that desire, that purpose are all summed up in Jesus Christ’s inheritance in us!
The picture of the two Brides really is just one complete story.
Jesus Christ has never had two plans. He has never had a plan “A,” or a plan “B” if the first plan did not work. Israel was not Plan “A.” Neither was the “Whosoever Will Bride” an alternative to Israel.
When the first words of Creation were spoken, Jesus knew, as did the Father and the Holy Spirit, that there was only one plan for one Bride and Counterpart.
Adam and Eve were not Israelites. Contrary to the opinion of some, Abraham and Isaac were not of the House of Israel, and they were not Jews. They were simply the forebears. (I’m not trying to shock you. I just want you to see past Israel to the reality of the Bridegroom’s call.) God’s purpose was never to call Abraham and Isaac and Jacob, and then — if their descendants missed the boat – choose an alternative.
Abraham was the father of the Bride. Period! He was the father of Isaac, and the grandfather of Jacob, from whom descended the twelve tribes of Israel. He was also the father of those who walk by faith.
The fact that Israel followed after false gods and missed out so drastically in understanding the purposes of the Lord did not suddenly make them social outcasts in God’s sight. Neither did the Lord make a big mistake in choosing Israel. It has never been a case of Jew versus Gentile, or Hebrew versus Heathen.
From the beginning of time, Adam and Eve, Shem and his wife, Abraham and Sarah, Jacob and Rachel and Leah, Judah and Tamar (the Canaanite), Salmon and Rahab (the Jebusite), Boaz and Ruth (the Moabite) Joshua and his wife, Caleb and his wife, David and Bathsheba (the Hittite), Esther and Xerxes (the Persian king) and a slew of others too numerous to recount, were incorporated into a single plan, together with those of every generation since the time that Jesus Christ appeared in person.
Adam and Eve were the first picture of the Bride in the earth. Shem and his wife were the second. Isaac and Jacob were the third. Israel – the twelve tribes — was the fourth. The “Whosoever Will” people are the fifth.
Along the way, the Lord incorporated into Israel those whose walk of faith and perseverance, love and overcoming exemplified His heart for a single people drawn from every nation on earth. The picture of Tamar the Canaanite girl, Rahab the Jebusite harlot, and Ruth the Midianite who descended from Lot, Abraham’s nephew, is a picture of those from condemned nations and accursed lifestyles being incorporated into the Bride because of the remarkable faith demonstrated in the face of death. In them is the most dramatic demonstration of the opportunity Jesus Christ has made – and is making – for the Bride of flesh to overcome by faith.
Tamar, Rahab, and Ruth were (ex-) citizens of those nations who had been judged, rejected and cursed by the Lord because of their sins of the flesh and their sins of the spirit. Yet these three women were incorporated not only into the Bride, but into the direct lineage of Jesus Christ because of their stupendous demonstrations of faith in God in the face of certain death.
That which occurred on the day of Pentecost was a follow-up to Tamar, to Rahab, to Ruth, to Esther. On that day, there were gathered together some seventeen different peoples or nationalities or ethnic groups, all of whom heard the praise and glorifying of Jesus Christ in their languages as they were uttered by the 120 gathered together in the upper room. Suddenly the Bride began to exist as Jew and Gentile, Israelite and Arab, bond and free, male and female without any regard for race, nationality or sex.
From that time to this, there has only been one Bride in the earth. Even though we all know that there is a very unique calling going forth among the Jews around the world, and an incredible response taking place even as this Coffee Break goes forth, it is happening only because they are being rejoined to Jesus Christ as a direct product of His everlasting Covenant.
The gifts – which represent His dowry to the Bride – and His calling of that Bride are without repentance. Even though we have seen what appears to be the processing of two, there really is only one Bride. The two parts of the Bride have become one.
Jesus Christ is receiving His inheritance!
Let me wrap up this discussion with a portion of a poem that I wrote for my wife on Christmas of 1995. It puts things in perspective.
BRIDEGROOM and BRIDE
That wonderful day, those years ago,
The Lord brought a bride — a counterpart;
Eons had passed, it seemed, while incomplete:
This was a day designed to fill the heart.
Destined from the beginning, an Eve to be:
The picture of perfection, grace like a dove,
She came from the cry of a being in need:
The Lord Jesus Christ, who sought for His love.
Flowing in beauty, filled with desire,
Her whole being spoke, “I love you!
Adam’s very essence leaped as he saw
God’s gift to him, his delight, his concours.
Then as the years turned into millennia
A new cry was heard, a cry in the earth:
A cry for completeness with
She who’d be His,
A yearning which most surely would be brought to the birth.
This second Adam then went to the cross
To buy back a people in captivity,
Created for Him;
Pierced with a sword thrust into His side,
He foresaw the future — love filled to the brim.
The process began, a people in fire:
A Bride in the making, a Bride to abide;
Years again became millennia,
But to Jesus ‘twas irrelevant:
He saw to the day they’d sit at His side.
A people came forth — a people who loved –
A people who overcame all to say,
“I love you, My Lord!
Your onoma I take;
All that I am, or ever will be, is yours for eternity, going forth from this day.”
The creator of all, the Lord Jesus Christ,
Now made complete — having been joined to His Bride —
Sees destiny unfold, eternity resume,
His cry has been answered,
His love’s at His side.
The future unfolds, a thousand years of time,
The throne of the heavens,
a new onoma presides;
The past is behind, the cry is fulfilled;
The need has been met,
In Bridegroom and Bride.
Know this: “that He who began a good work in you will perfect and complete it up to and until the day of Jesus Christ!” (Philippians 1:6, RAC Translation & Amplification)
It is happening! He is doing it! The work of perfecting and completing continues so long as we continue wholeheartedly responding to everything He says, does and requires in us!
Let us go on to the finishing!
Once again, here is the wrap up that we used last week. “When you want what God wants for the same reason that God wants it, you become unlimited and unstoppable!” Today, we will add to it the following: “When you want what God wants in your life, you will see the Glory of God revealed — in yourself and in the earth around you.”
Blessings on you!
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Mishnah and the Words of Jesus, Part IV
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
I want to continue our comparison of the sayings of Jesus and the sayings of other rabbis of his day recorded for us in the Mishnah. Order Nezikin, Tractate Avoth, commonly known as the Chapters of the Fathers.
Let us begin this study with Chapter 3. Mishnah 3.
Rabbi Simon said. “If three have eaten at one table and have not spoken of the words of the law, it is as if they have eaten of sacrifices of the dead, as it is said, ‘For all their tables are full of vomit and filthiness and the Omnipresent is not in their thoughts.’ (Isaiah 28:8)” “But if three have eaten at one table and have spoken over the matters concerning the law, it is as though they had eaten from the table of the Omnipresent, blessed be He, as it is said, and he says unto me, ‘This is the table of the eternal.’ (Ezekiel 4122)”
The table in this Mishnah refers to the altar of God in the Holy of Holies. Once we take a step back and look very carefully at this Mishnah we can see the importance that is placed upon study and learning, rather than upon jesting, or even good manners, when one comes around the table to receive from God’s abundance. I remember what I used to do and how I used to be, so it is easy for me to overlook immaturity. Frankly, however, I find it rather humorous when Christians come around the table and feel they just cannot eat until they pray and bless the food. In Judaism, you do not bless the food, you bless God. God is the one who has provided the sustenance, and so it is God that we are to bless for his provision. Actually, I have seen some food that I thought needed to be blessed!
However, God is the one who has provided, so, when his people come around the table, prayer and seriousness sanctify the dining table as though it were the altar of God. It is the appropriate time and the appropriate place to be discussing the things of God – and the appropriate time and appropriate place to bless Him and to thank Him for his provision.
In Mishnah 5. Rabbi Nechunia ben Hakanah said, “Whosoever accepts the yoke of the law, from him shall be removed the yoke of the kingdom and the yoke of mundane caro. But he that casts off from him the yoke of the law. upon him shall be laid the yoke of the kingdom and the yoke of worldly care.” Unfortunately, most Christians have in their minds the mistaken idea that the law is a burden, or the keeping of the law is some kind of a yoke, a burden to be borne.
It is obvious from what we know of rabbinic literature that there were certain of the Pharisees who did believe that the weight of the law was like a yoke. They went around bowed over as though they were carrying a heavy burden. It seems apparent that it is to these individuals Jesus is referring when he says, “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.”
However. the greater number of the Jews did not see the law as a burden at all, but something to be borne proudly and joyfully. with happiness. The keeping of the law was an occasion for joy and festivity. I believe Jesus was alluding to that in Matthew 11:28-31 when he says “Come unto me all ye that labor and are heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lowly at heart.”
Here we have again the word meek, and lowly, or humble. Remember from Psalm 37 that meek means uncompromisingly righteous. How were the uncompromisingly righteous characterized in Psalm 37? That they dealt kindly and gave. Here, again, we see this recurring theme of tsedakah, the central theme of Jesus’ teaching. His burden, yoke, is easy. His burden light because it is the burden of a good heart, of tsedakah. The burden of generosity. The burden of being consistently and uncompromisingly righteous is easy. The burden of stinginess, of miserliness, of the evil eye, that is a heavy burden.
Do you know something interesting? It is harder to be bad than it is to be good. It even has more of a physiological effect. Whereas, if you are basically a good person, generous, loving, one who loves God and his fellow man, there is no strife, or anger, or frustration, none of the characteristics or qualities that engender within the individual a physiological response that is a detriment to the physical body.
There is a real lesson here, both in this Mishnah and in the words of Jesus. The yoke of a good eye and a good heart, the yoke of righteousness, leads to rest for the soul.
In Mishnah 15, Chapter 3, it says, “All is foreseen by God, yet freedom of choice is granted; and by grace is the universe changed, yet all is according to the amount of the work.” This statement is attributed to Rabbi Akiva. Although it is a very short Mishnah, it is pregnant with meaning. Much has been said in Christian circles about predestination. Whole denominations have been established on the theological foundation of predestination – God has predestined certain individuals for salvation and others to be lost. Although this Mishnah is succinct, it nonetheless, in one brief sentence, serves to clarify this point and reflect something to us concerning the nature of God.
Omniscience is foreknowledge, foreknowing. In spite of the fact that God knows all, he has given freedom of choice to man. Man has the capacity to do good or to do evil. In Judaism, it is known as the yetzer hatov and the yetzer hara, and without the ability to choose, freedom of choice, man would be nothing more than a mere automaton.
By grace, and grace alone, is the universe changed. There is nothing that man could do. Nothing that man could ever say. No price that man could ever pay that would be sufficient to repay God for redemption. That was done by grace. God’s unmerited favor, in which he did something for us that we could not do for ourselves. He did it because he loved us, and he did it for all mankind.
However, because man has freedom of choice, and because some men choose the right and some choose the wrong, there is one day going to come a time of judgment. In Judaism, there is the concept of varying degrees of rewards. A man is going to be repaid according to the works that are done in the flesh. Rabbi Akiva’s statement echoes the words of Paul in I Corinthians 3:11-15, “For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid which is Jesus Christ. Now if any man build upon this foundation, gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble, every man’s work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire, and the fire shall try every man’s work of what sort it is. If any man’s work abide which he has built thereupon, he shall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss, but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire.”
Notice how fire is used figuratively for judgment, “…fire shall try everyman’s work…” Paul’s statement refers to the righteous only. The righteous do not come under condemnation, but there will be that time when their works will be tried by fire and rewards will be disbursed based upon the works that remain.
Where did this whole idea of predestination arise? In Romans 8:29-30, Paul states. “For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his son that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover, whom he did predestinate, them he also called, and whom he called. them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.”
What did God predestinate? Simply that those who, according to their free will, chose Him…those he predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son. “He that has seen me has seen the Father.” There is nothing in either the Old Testament or the New Testament that supports the theology of election, that God elected certain people to be saved and elected certain people to be lost and that there is nothing one can do about it, that it all hinges on the caprice of God. That is fatalism. Although fatalism is a fundamental principle of Islam, it has absolutely no foundation in biblical fact.
In Mishnah 4, Chapter 4, Rabbi Levitas of Yavne said, “Be exceedingly humble of spirit since the hope of man is but the worm.” Rabbi Yochanan ben Baroka said, “Whoever profanes the name of heaven in secret will suffer the penalty therefor in public, and it is all one whether the profanation of the name is committed unwittingly or in wilfulness.”
I hope you remember from our previous studies that Yavne was the city where Rabbi Yochanan ben Zakkai started his academy before the destruction of the Temple and where the Sanhedrin was moved after the destruction of the Temple. Rabbi Levitas said. “Be exceedingly humble in spirit.” And do you remember the words of Jesus in Matthew 5, in the Sermon on the Mount, and how he begins? “Blessed are the poor in spirit…” These statements are exact parallels. But. what is more important is how they reflect the thinking of the rabbis from generation to generation.
How important it is that we study rabbinical literature, the sayings of the rabbis. The way in which they teach, the word pictures they paint, the images upon which they draw, because it gives us an understanding of the words of Jesus, the ideas, the concepts upon which he is drawing. In many instances, without a knowledge of this background, because of the images, the idioms, the metaphors, etc., so widely use by the sages and rabbis, we are unable to understand the depth, the meaning, of the words of Jesus.
“…Poor in spirit…” is parallel to humble in spirit, broken in spirit, which means one who is sorrowful for his sins, who has repented of his sins, who has turned to God, who loves His word and who keeps His commandments. That is what it means to be poor in spirit, or humble in spirit. Rabbi Levitas said, “Be exceedingly humble in spirit since the hope of man is but the worm.” That is, that the final end of this world is going to be death. Therefore, one needs to make preparation in this world for the world to come. Rabbi ben Boraka emphasizes the fact that one day all will be brought forth and exposed, whether for the good or for the bad.
In Matthew 1:16,17,18, Jesus makes the statement that is echoed in the words of ben Baroka, “Moreover, when you fast be not as the hypocrites of a sad countenance, for they disfigure their faces that they may appear unto men that they fast. Verily, I say unto you that they have their reward but you, when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face that you appear not unto men to fast but unto your Father which is in secret, and your Father which sees in secret shall reward you openly.”
Let me say just a word about fasting. Unfortunately. there has been a lot of misinformation communicated in Christian circles on the subject of fasting. Dozens of books have been written on the subject and, to be honest, I have never read one yet by a Christian author who knew very much about the biblical concept of fasting. Fasting was for one reason. Not to get something from God. Not to get direction from God. Not to get a leading from God. It is for repentance. Fasting is a time for reflection and introspection that leads to repentance. Repentance leads to devotion and dedication. We, therefore, can see the purpose in Jesus’ fasting in the wilderness after his baptism. No doubt he was tempted to find another way other than the one that had been placed before him, the way of the cross. It was a time for reflection, for introspection, that culminated in his devotion and dedication to the task that had been placed before him.
In Judaism, there are certain set times for fasting. One fasts from morning until evening, and after the sun goes down, it is permissible to eat. Fasting was not a long, extended period of time of going without food or water. Such may, in fact, be quite dangerous. I had a close, personal friend who believed God had called him to a 14-day fast. He was honest and sincere in his belief, but before the end of the fourteen days, he had a serious heart attack. But, you might think, it seems so spiritual, so religious, and that is what it is – religious. but unfortunately not scriptural.
You have to be really careful and know that what you hear or read has biblical substance to it and not just something someone wrote based on his own interpretation and assumptions.
In Mishnah 5 of Chapter 4, Rabbi Ishmael, the son of Rabbi Baroka, said, “He who learns in order to teach will be granted by heaven the means both to learn and to teach; but he that learns in order to practice, heaven will grant him the opportunity to learn and to teach, to observe and to perform.” Study was not just to be studying for the sake of accumulating knowledge, that is, knowledge for knowledge’s sake, but that the knowledge one acquires might lead to proper action.
Notice again in our study the emphasis that is placed by the rabbis upon doing. Jesus said, “Not everyone that says unto me ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom, but he that does the will of my father which is in heaven.” In Jesus’ day there was somewhat of a conflict between the sages as to which was the most important, study or doing. Frankly. Jesus never made all that much of a to-do over study. His emphasis was upon doing. It was not until 12l C.E. that the sages finally concluded that study was more important because it was only through study that one could learn what to do. That is, study led to doing.
This whole idea again is echoed in the words of James in his epistle, Chapter 1:22-24, “But be ye doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves. For if any be a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass. For he beholds himself and goes his way and straightway forgets what manner of man he was.”
In Mishnah 15. Rabbi Yannai said. “It is not in our participation to either explain the prosperity of the wicked nor the tribulation of the righteous.” Rabbi Mania ben Cheresh said. “Be first in the salutation of peace to all men and be rather a tail to the lions than a head to the foxes.” How frequently we have heard that God does not allow anything bad to happen to the righteous. If anything bad happens. “The devil did it!” Sometimes I almost feel sorry for the devil. The devil gets blamed for almost everything, things he did not have one single thing to do with. However, we have to have a scapegoat.
I am skipping over to Chapter 5, Mishnah 23, to one little sentence, quoting Rabbi ben Hai Hai. He said. “According to the suffering is the reward.” Hai Hai was a contemporary of Rabbi ben Bag Bag. We know very little about these men, just the one sentence quoted in Mishnah 22 and 23. They were probably contemporaries with Hillel, because in the Avot de Rabbi Natan these sayings are ascribed to Hillel.
Ben Hai Hai said, “According to the suffering is the reward.” That is just the opposite of what many have been told. Actually, this does not really mean what it might appear to on the surface. Ben Hai Hai was not trying to correct twentieth century theology. What he said is pregnant with meaning. The more one labors in acquiring knowledge and the knowledge of God, the more one labors in practicing the commandments of law, the greater one’s reward is going to be. Accumulation, or the acquiring of knowledge does not come without suffering. It is not easy. It is difficult. and it only comes at a great cost – and you have to be willing to pay it. The greater price you pay, the more you will be able to do, Thus, the greater your reward will be. Notice again the emphasis upon doing.
In Mishnah 22 of Chapter 4, Rabbi Elazar ha-Kapar used to say, “They that are born are destined to die, and the dead are destined to be brought to life again, and the living are destined after death to be judged, to know, to make known, and to understand that He is God. He is the Maker. He is the Creator. He is the discerner. He is the judge. He is the witness. He is the plaintiff, and he it is that shall judge the future. Blessed be he with whom there is no unrighteousness, nor forgetfulness, nor respecter of persons …and in the hereafter, you will have to give account and reckoning before the king of kings, the holy one, blessed be He.”
Not only is this Mishnah very Pharasaic, it is also very Pauline which, of course, is very be expected in view of the fact that Paul refers to himself as “a Pharisee of the Pharisees.” In 1 Corinthians 15, what is the theme? The resurrection from the dead. “We are not all going to die. but some will be changed in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the sound of the last trump, and we will be changed and this mortal will put on immortality, and we will all be caught up to be with the Lord in the air.” This is the Jewish and very Pharisaic idea of life after death and of the reward of the righteous.
Here is an interesting Mishnah and, frankly, I do not know that there is a lot of commentary that is needed to accompany it. We will let the reading of it serve as its own commentary. “There are seven characteristics of an uncultured person and seven of a wise man. A wise man does not speak before one who is superior to him in wisdom; he does not break in upon the words of his fellow; he is not hasty to answer; he questions in accordance with the subject matter, and makes answer to the point; he speaks upon the first thing first, and upon the last thing last; and regarding what he has not heard, he says, ‘I do not understand it’; and he admits the truth. And the reverse of all these is characteristic of an uncultured man.”
In Mishnah 16 of Chapter 5, “If love depended on some material cause and the material cause passes away, so shall it pass: but if it does not depend upon some material cause, it will never pass away.” Remember again the words of Paul in 1 Corinthians 12. “Though I speak with the tongues of men and angels and have not love, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.”
I want to emphasize again that the ideas reflected here in the Chapters of the Fathers can be found in the teachings of all of the New Testament writers which, again, is just what we should expect. Why? Because they are all Jews. They all came from the same background, the same religious and spiritual heritage.
Mishnah 19. “Whoever has these three characteristics is of the disciples of Abraham our father, but he in whom there are three other attributes is of Balaam the wicked. A good eye, a lowly mind, and a humble soul are the traits of the disciples of Abraham our father. An evil eye, a haughty mind and a proud soul are the characteristics of the disciples of Balaam the wicked. And what is the difference between the disciples of our father Abraham and the disciples of the wicked Balaam? The disciples of our father Abraham enjoy this world, and inherit the world to come. But the disciples of the wicked Balaam inherit Gehenna and descend to the pit of destruction.”
Notice that the first characteristic of the disciple of Abraham is the good eye, generosity, tsedakah, an ever-recurring theme, the central or foundational theme of biblical faith. The next is the humble spirit, the broken or the wounded, or poor in spirit, the humble soul. Here we see a principal characteristic of Hebrew prose and poetry parallelisms, two statements that are parallel one to the other, that are structured in almost the same way as Jesus presents them in the Beatitudes. “Blessed are the poor in spirit …Blessed are the meek…Blessed are they that mourn.” Who are they? They are all the same. To be poor in spirit is to be uncompromisingly righteous. To be uncompromisingly righteous is to yearn after God and the things of God.
Notice the structure is almost identical to that of the Beatitudes. What are the three sayings? A good eye, or generosity, one who is lowly of spirit, and one who is humble of soul. And the opposite of these are the characteristics of the disciples of Balaam who, this Mishnah tells us, will inherit Gehennom. But the disciples of Abraham, what of them? Notice they are to enjoy this world, The things of this world and, ultimately, inherit the world to come. Where do we hear something like that? “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth. (Matthew 5 and Psalm 37).”
Mishnah 20. Judah ben Tema said. “Be strong as the leopard and light as the eagle and fleet as the hart and mighty as the lion to do the will of thy father who is in heaven.” Again, the emphasis is upon doing. Biblical faith is not a creed or belief in a certain statement of faith. Biblical faith has very little to do with what one says but, rather, what one does. Biblical faith is not so much man always directing his attention upward toward God but, rather, through acts of tsedakah. reaching out to others meeting them at the point of their need and assisting in making them whole. This is the foundation of biblical faith, of what it means to be in the kingdom, a part of the kingdom, what it means to be kingdom. It is not withdrawing from the world and forming some kind of bless me club or praise-the-Lord society, but it is being busy in doing for others, acts of tsedakah, of gemilut hasidim, principles with which we began our study. Principles of biblical faith are not directed upward. It is not something one does for God. It is directed outward toward one’s fellow man, but in so doing, at one and the same time, one performs the will of the Father.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Nitzavim (You are standing) for adults for September 28, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Nitzavim for children for September 28, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Scripture Prophesies the Return of the Lost Sheep of the House of Israel (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 29:10—30:20 (Chumash: Deuteronomy 29:9—30:20); Isaiah 61:1—63:9
(Messianic Adaption); Romans 9:30—10:13; 1 Timothy 6:1-21; Hebrews 12:14-15; 1 John 5:1-21
- KIB 227 – Developing Functional Faith
- Zephaniah Holds the Key to Judgement (Video: 21:41 minutes long.)
- Infinite potential in a moment of time | THE DAYS OF ONE-ETERNITIETH | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:22 minutes long.)
- THE ORACLE: Ancient Prophecy Foretelling Trump & End Times | Jonathan Cahn (Video: 1:13:14 minutes long.)
- The Power Of Batakh Faith [From A YEAR OF FRUITFULNESS (Message 2243)] (Video: 7:41 minutes long.)
- What Does the Bible Say About Tempting God? TWO lessons from Jesus and David (Video: 3:21 minutes long.)
- Strange Beliefs of Black Hebrew Israelites – A Discussion with Vocab Malone (Video: 22:59 minutes long.)
- Debunking the Seven Myths about the Bible, Genesis, and Noah’s Flood (full movie) (Video: 1:51:48 minutes long.)
- Jesus’ Strange Prediction Part 1 – Chuck Missler (Video: 13:13 minutes long.)
- Jesus’ Strange Prediction Part 2 – Chuck Missler (Video: 10:18 minutes long.)
- Reasons to walk in the Spirit | MYSTERY OF THE RUACH | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 3:44 minutes long.)
- The Dangers Of Not Rejoicing [From THE DOUBLE JOY SCRIPTURE (Message 2244)] (Video: 3:34 minutes long.)
- A promise fulfilled when you trust God | MYSTERY OF THE AKEDAH | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:24 minutes long.)
- The Hebrew Root of Sabbath (Video: 5:29 minutes long. Come and take a brief look at the Hebrew root of the word “sabbath”.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.