- President Trump cancels US meeting with Taliban after deadly Islamic attack near US embassy in Kabul
- Trump Open to Easing Sanctions on Iran, Believes Tehran Would ‘Like to Make a Deal’
- Trump dismisses John Bolton, says they ‘disagreed strongly’
- Trump Praises Historically Black Colleges, Saying Nation Owes Them ‘Profound and Enduring Debt’
- President Trump and the First Lady at the Pentagon National 9/11 Memorial
- Trump moves to ban flavored e-cigarette liquids across US
- President Trump close to making decision on gun control policies (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- Trump Announces Federal Camps for Homeless-That Would Be Federal FEMA Camps
- President Trump: ‘I don’t think the Israelis were spying on us’
- Trump Administration: On 9/11 Anniversary, Trump Administration Unveils New Sanctions Related to Terror Financing
- Trump Administration: Why Flushing the ‘Clean Water Rule’ Was the Right Thing to Do
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo: Iran Won’t Get Nukes on Trump’s Watch
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): ‘A Force for Good’: Pompeo Explains the Trump Administration’s Vision for America’s Role in the World
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Urges Hollywood to Reject Chinese Censorship
- SCOTUS: Brandon Judd: “Supreme Court Decision is Victory for All”
- A New Phase of Red Dawn Preparation and Activity Has Commenced
- Navy Destroyer Tests China’s Claim to Disputed S. China Sea Islands
- UN Atomic Watchdog Confirms Iran Installing New Centrifuges
- Revealed: US Army’s Devastating Answer to Iran’s Centrifuges at Nuclear Facility
- US: No plans for Trump-Rouhani meeting
- Bolton: John Bolton Out as National Security Adviser
- Bolton: Bolton Fired Over Opposition to Trump Easing Iran Sanctions
- Bolton: What Does Bolton’s Exit Mean For U.S. Policy On Israel & Iran?
- CAIR: CAIR Wins Lawsuit Against US Terror Watchlist
- CAIR: Hamas-linked CAIR’s research director endorsed jihad-supporting charity
- Devin Nunes files multimillion-dollar lawsuit against Fusion GPS, the firm that commissioned the bogus “Russia dossier”
- How Hong Kong and the American People Are Joined At the Hip
- Obama: Report: Obama Admin Spied on Israel Using American Satellites
- Obama: New State Department Documents Reveal Last-Minute Efforts by Obama State Department to Undermine President Trump
- Obama: ‘Chilling abuse of power’: Daleiden case uncovers Obama admin targeting of pro-lifers
- Abortion director at Daleiden hearing: We had no ban on changing ‘technique’ to harvest better baby body parts
- StemExpress CEO dodges questions on beating fetal hearts at Daleiden hearing
- Clinton: Judicial Watch: Federal Judge Criticizes State and Justice Departments on Clinton Email Cover-Up
- Comey: DOJ Inspector General: Comey ‘Violated’ FBI Rules
- WATCH: Christine Blasey Ford Attorney Admits On Video Client’s Testimony Was Politically Motivated
- Why America Is Losing The War In Afghanistan
- Soros Fuels Dark Money Judicial Group That Fights Kavanaugh, Trump Nominations
- An Unprecedented Cyberattack Struck US Power Utilities
- DOJ Emails Reveal Internal Response to ‘Wiretap’ Allegations Against Rosenstein
- France Betrays US With $15 Billion Iran Bailout
- Feds Demand Apple And Google Hand Over Names Of 10,000+ Users Of A Gun-Scope App
- Here’s Why B-2 Stealth Bomber Still One of the World’s Most Feared Warplanes (Video: 10:28 minutes long.)
- The Untold Story of the Awan Bros/House Democrats I.T. Scandal
- Guns: Polls Show Gun Control Support Trending Down
- Guns: Is the FBI allowing mass shootings to happen to advance a gun control narrative in America?
- Guns: Gun violence “science” has become just as big a joke as “climate science” – it’s all fabricated for political purposes
- Guns: Red Flag Gun Laws Are Rooted In Communist Methods Of Oppression
- Guns: Corporations Demand Congress Enact Gun Control
- Guns: GUN SALES SURGE AFTER DEMOCRATS DEMAND BUYBACKS & CONFISCATION
- Planned Parenthood Exec Makes Major Admission About Baby Body Part Harvesting
- Christine Blasey Ford’s Dad Supported Kavanaugh After She Made Accusation
- US Attorney Recommends Charging Andrew McCabe, Former Acting Director of the FBI, for Lying about Leaking Confidential Information for Political Reasons
- Trump EPA Praised for Proposal to End Use of Animal Testing in 15 Years
- Ms. Monopoly’s ‘Woke’ Rules Are Bad for Girls, Devalue Women
- Get Ready For Weed Checkpoints: The Marijuana Breathalyzer Is Now A Reality
- DOJ Inspector General Completes FISA Abuse Probe; To Be Made Public After Review
- The Sacrificial Lamb Theory Is In Play So the Rest of the Deep State Can Keep Stealing and Dealing
- 9-11: Islamic Regimes’ Deep Involvement in 9/11 Exposed
- 9-11: Mueller: Robert Mueller “threw roadblocks in path of investigators working 9/11 case,” allowed Saudis to elude questioning
- 9-11: 9/11 Whistleblower Fired from Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for Revealing Serious Errors in the Government’s Final Report
- 9-11: Three Thousand Americans Cry Out For Justice From Their Collective Graves
- 9-11: The 9/11 Speech that Demolishes Congresswoman Ilhan Omar
- 9-11: 9/11 Whistleblower Barry Jennings Was in Building 7 and Experienced Explosions Inside, Hours Before It Was Demolished
- 9-11: 9/11 Whistleblower Michael Springmann Revealed that 14 Out of 19 Hijacker Visas Came out of One Office in the US Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- 9-11: Former Dem Senate Candidate: 9/11 Shows Government ‘Hiding Something’
- 9-11: Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s Prophetic Vision Right After 9/11 Reveals What Will Happen in America if We Don’t Repent
- 9-11: Only 26% of House Democrats attend moment of silence for 9/11
- 9-11: 9/11 TV Coverage that Mainstream Media Didn’t Let Us See Twice
- 9-11: BBC Foreknowledge of 9/11 Collapse of WTC Building Seven: British Man Won Law Suit against BBC for 9/11 Cover Up
- 9-11: 9/11 Contradictions: Bush in the Classroom on the Morning of September 11, 2001
- Democratic Debate Preview: Why Your Candidate Is The Worst (Part 1)
- Democratic Debate Preview: Why Your Candidate Is The Worst (Part 2)
- 3rd Democrat Debate Highlights: Trudeau’s Hair, Small Dudes, & “We’re Gonna Take Your AK-47”
- If elected to the White House, Democrats promise to ban combustion engines, meat products, transportation and agriculture, plunging America into famine and pestilence
- Vows to stop ‘fracking’ a shallow promise to Left
- Democrats Debate Issues No One Cares About And Policies No One Wants
- Biden: Biden Promises That If Elected, He Will Eliminate ALL Fossil Fuel Use
- Biden: Biden Endorses Bill Gates Depopulation Strategies
- Biden: ‘We’re Going to End Fossil Fuel’
- Biden: Biden Tried to Buy Putin’s Support for Iraq War With Promise of Oil Money
- Biden: Joe Biden: New Level of Iraq War Lies. “Yes, I did oppose the war before it began.”
- Biden: Biden Falsely Claims Obama Administration ‘Didn’t Lock People Up In Cages’
- Castro: Julián Castro Lauds How Muslims Have Helped Make America Great
- Gabbard: Tulsi Gabbard Sounds The Alarm On Impeachment: It Would ‘Tear Our Country Apart’
- Harris: 2020 Presidential Candidate Kamala Harris, while California Atty General, Covered Up Planned Parenthood’s Illegal Selling Baby Parts
- Hickenlopper: Hickenlooper Dropped Presidential Bid On Personal Disclosure Due Date
- O’Rourke: El Paso Shooting Came ‘At the Invitation of Our President’
- O’Rourke: Politico: Beto Enters ‘Screw It’ Portion of Campaign
- O’Rourke: Beto Says ‘Hell Yes’ We’re Going To Take Americans’ Guns; WATCH How Democratic Crowd Responds
- O’Rourke: Beto Mocked For Grenade Launcher Tweet, Gets In Feud With Republican Over ‘Death Threat’
- O’Rourke: Beto Asks Banks to Boycott Gun Industry
- O’Rourke: Beto Blows Lid Off ‘No One Wants to Take Your Guns’
- Sanders: Self-hating Jew Bernie Sanders Partners with Antisemitic Terror Supporter Linda ‘Sharia’ Sarsour As A Campaign Surrogate
- Sanders: Bernie, Abortion & Population Control (Video: 8:02 minutes long.)
- Sanders & Warren: Sanders and Warren Decry Nuclear Power in Climate Change Plans
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders Attends ISNA Convention with Islamic Supremacists Who Backed Killing Gay People
- Warren: Energy Expert: Warren’s Proposed Fracking Ban Harmful to U.S. Security
- Warren: Warren Endorses Far-Left Candidates Challenging House Dems
- Warren: Senator Warren Proposes Social Security Expansion (Video: 2:53 minutes long.)
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren endorses ‘LGBTQ+ equality’ as only Dem at drag queen convention
- Warren: Warren Wrongly Claims Most Senators Supported 2013 Assault Weapons Ban
- What the…? The UN head of global communications says America has no right to protect its own borders and that migrants should be permitted to cross if they want
- Trump’s plan to stem border crossings gets results
- With Mexico’s Help, Border Apprehensions Down Sharply in August
- Remember when the media claimed that infectious disease outbreaks at migrant detention centers was “fake news?” Nope, they’re very real
- FBI On ALERT At the Border – Here’s what They’re Closely Monitoring (Video: 7:05 minutes long.)
- Yes, Border Patrol Arrests Are Down But Our Immigration Policies Still Need Work
- Texas Dem Supports Decriminalizing Border Crossings
- Stop the Tape! Democrats Against Border Security (Video: 5:36 minutes long.)
- The Epstein Narrative Has Fully Collapsed
- Why Was Jeffrey Epstein Raising Money for Bill Gates’ Research At MIT?
- Q: Epstein Will Forged, Epstein Files Has 100’s of Names, Toddler Sold for $10k Found Dead
- Q: “Trump Blew Whistle on Jeffrey Epstein”, Lisa Bloom Exposed, Brexit
- Q: Epstein Monster, There Was Something Strange About This Man – Psychic Says Still Alive?
- NYT: Biased in Epstein coverage? (Video: 2:46 minutes long.)
- Was Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Suicide’ a Scapegoat Ritual?
- Does New Drone Footage Reveal Underground Lair On Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedo Island’?
- Harvard Admits To $9 Million Donation From Jeffrey Epstein
- New York Times: ‘Airplanes Took Aim’: NY Times Slammed for Whitewashing 9/11 Attack
- Media puts positive spin on latest ‘gay gene’ study
- Mayor of Mission Viejo & Congresional Candidate, Greg Raths, on his Campaign (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- Final Thoughts: Non-Existent Constitutional Democrats in Congress (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- President Trump cancels Taliban peace talks after suicide attack in Afghanistan (Video: 1:51 minutes long.)
- BREAKING: YOU’RE FIRED! Trump SHOCKS With Who He UNEXPECTEDLY Just Kicked Out of the White House (Video: 5:08 minutes long.)
- You Will Be ASTONISHED after Hearing How Joe Biden Just Linked Cancer And Climate Change Together (Video: 5:17 minutes long.)
- Dem Rep. Makes SICK Assumption About Our Bill of Rights (Video: 5:11 minutes long.)
- High School Trump Supporter Goes Through HELL – What Her Principal Says Will Make You FURIOUS (Video: 5:25 minutes long.)
- Tucker Carlson SLAMS The Door Shut After Trump Boots John Bolton From The White House (Video: 4:18 minutes long.)
- The Internal War on America Since 911 (Video: 3:27 minutes long.)
- Planes, Guns & More: What the Left will Consider Assault Weapons (Video: 5:57 minutes long.)
- Giuliani: McCabe disgraced the FBI with his leaking, lying (Video: 9:30 minutes long.)
- What Does The KEYSTONE Mean? (Video: 32:49 minutes long.)
- Did THEY See The Insurance File? (Video: 33:25 minutes long.)
- The Choice To Know More Is Yours… (Video: 32:12 minutes long.)
- Alaska must pay $100,000 to Muslim inmates over Ramadan food options, TERROR ORG CAIR will give religious sensitivity training to Department of Corrections
- University of Alaska Study Shows Fire Was Not the Cause of the Collapse of the World Trade Center Building 7
- Almost a Dozen Houses Defaced with Swastikas in a Suburb of Los Angelos, CA
- San Francisco Democrat City Leaders Designate Those With Whom They Disagree as “TERRORISTS”
- StemExpress CEO Admits Selling Baby Hearts While They Are Still Beating and Intact Baby Heads
- If California Relies on Obama School Discipline Policy, It Will Put Students at Risk
- Mutant calf born with ‘human face’ in bizarre video
- California Passes Law to Monitor Super-Harmful Chemicals in Drinking Water But Has No Plan to Remove Those Chemicals
- California AG Mysteriously Absent from Google Probe
- California governor the latest leftist to try to destroy America from within
- Judge Denies California AG’s Gag Order Request in Abortion Case
- LA synagogue vandalized on 9/11 anniversary
- Obama-era “Waters of the United States” Orwellian EPA tyranny finally ruled unconstitutional
- Ossoff Announces Run for Senate in Georgia
- Ossoff: It’s Not a Sign of Privilege to Run for Senate Despite Losing House Race
- Georgia Democrat Appeared to Bolster Senate Campaign Email List Off Her Company’s Bankruptcy
- MEDIA FAILS TO NOTE 6 MURDER SUSPECTS ARE ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS, MS-13 GANGBANGERS
- Van Filled With 1,000 Gallons Of Gasoline Found In Downtown Baltimore Parking Structure Ahead Of Trump’s Visit
- After 7 illegal alien sexual assaults, Maryland county defends ‘sanctuary’ policy
- Maryland County Arrests 8th Illegal Alien on Rape Charges Since July. Local Officials Are Trying to Deflect Criticism by Calling Saying Anyone Against Immigration Is Racist
- Mayor of Fall River, Massachusetts, Arrested on Extortion and Bribery Charges
- WATCH: Dershowitz considers leaving Democratic party over broken promises on Israel
- Drag show featuring persons with Down syndrome to occur in Grand Rapids
- America’s First Ever ‘Gay Bank’ Approved By Michigan
- Michigan church cancels “Is Michigan surrendering to Islam?” event under pressure from Hamas-linked CAIR
- Ilhan Omar Challenged in Minnesota by Muslim Reformers
- Sworn Affidavit: What is Taught in Minnesota Mosques and Halal Markets
- De Blasio panel on public education: It’s “racist” to have gifted programs for smart kids; everyone must be equally dumbed down in the name of social justice
- Indicted ISIS Sniper Came to U.S. on ‘Visa Lottery’
- An ominous ‘record’ set at NYC abortion clinic
- New York Jewry is a target. Why is the Left silent?
- Brooklyn: Muslim migrant was sniper for Islamic State, boasted about being part of “worst terrorist organization”
- Son of 9/11 victim schools Ilhan Omar: “19 Islamic terrorists killed over 3,000 people”
- WATCH: Ground Zero Mosque: Second Wave of 9/11 Attacks
- NYC ISIS sniper “lives by Sharia. He doesn’t believe he has any obligation to abide by the American legal system.”
- Bishop Beats McCready in North Carolina Special Election
- Trump-endorsed Republican who fought trans bathrooms wins North Carolina election
- UPDATE: Woman who licked tub of ice cream faces up to 20 years behind bars
- Two Texas Cities Outlaw Abortion, Become ‘Sanctuary for the Unborn’
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- New Poll: Most Americans Hold Unfavorable View of Democrats
- The Communist Chinese and Democratic Party Allies Are Engaged In a Plot That Has Murdered 70,000 Americans
- Dems Secretly Trained Thousands of Activists to Manipulate Media, Clinton Library Docs Show
- Shalala (D): ‘You Bet’ There’s Socialism in the Democratic Party
- Is the NRA a “terrorist organization?” A lot of Democrats think so, but they have no problems with Antifa
- House Dems Pass Sweeping New Gun Regulations But Quietly Back Away From Assault Weapons Ban
- Judiciary Committee passes impeachment rules to expand scope of inquiry
- GOP Lawmakers Draw Attention to ‘Born Alive’ Bill With Own Hearing
- Rep. John Ratcliffe (Texas): Representative Ratcliffe Is Demanding Indictments
- Senator Rick Scott (Florida): Sen. Rick Scott Outlines Ways to Make Colleges More Accountable, Affordable
- Senator Ted Cruz (Texas): MUST WATCH! SEE WHAT SENATOR TED CRUZ JUST SAID TO ÌĹHÀÑ ÒMÀŔ (Video: 15:35 minutes long.)
- PM Netanyahu Just Revealed HUGE News about the Trump Deal of the Century
- Netanyahu Blows Lid Off New Nuclear Weapons Site in Iran
- Netanyahu Vows to Apply Sovereignty Over Jordan Valley, Judea, Samaria
- Netanyahu Seeks Mandate to Annex All Settlements in Judea and Samaria
- Netanyahu Slips as Benny Gantz Takes Lead in Latest Poll with One Week to Go
- Netanyahu Rushed Out of Rally as Gaza Rockets Intercepted by Iron Dome
- Netanyahu: ‘No Choice but to Go to War with Hamas’
- Netanyahu Says US Recognition of Strategic Settlements ‘Changing Course of Jewish History’
- Day After Annexation Declaration, Netanyahu Seeks to Legalize ‘Unauthorized’ Jordan Valley Settlement
- Netanyahu to Meet with Putin About Iran, Syria Days Before Election
- Netanyahu Gains Seats at Expense of Smaller, Right-wing Yemina Party
- Did Israeli Police Employ Illegitimate Tactics in Pursuit of Netanyahu?
- War with Gaza Could Happen ‘At Any Moment,’ Says Netanyahu
- Israel’s Labor Signs Secret Agreement with Arab Party
- Israeli Air Force Pounds Hamas in Response to Drone Attack
- Refuting the Lie that ‘Palestine’ Has Been Arab, Muslim ‘Forever’
- Right-wing Party Vows to Boot Arab MKs Who ‘Think Israel is Palestine’
- WATCH: Is Israel’s Coalition System Working?
- Israeli Cabinet Approves Law Placing Cameras in Polling Places
- Liberman Squashes Netanyahu’s Bid to Place Cameras at Polling Stations
- Liberman: Netanyahu’s Party Planning ‘Brutal Violence, Chaos’ at Polls
- Liberman Warns: Messianists and Ultra-Orthodox will Win Election
- WATCH: Netanyahu’s Former Protégé Could Now Bring His Downfall
- Netanyahu Rival Gantz Pushing Law to Prevent Prime Ministers from Serving Under Indictment
- Rabbinical Sage Drafted for Tel Aviv Rally as Ultra-Orthodox Look to Stop Liberman
- Israeli Researchers Reveal Surprising Discoveries About the ‘Temple Scroll’
- Chemical secrets of the Dead Sea Scrolls revealed
- Israeli Court Allows Using Terrorist Bodies as Bargaining Chips
- Likud MK Denies Offering Stop to Mixed-gender Western Wall Prayer
- RUMORS OF WAR: IDF kicks off large exercise simulating war against Hezbollah
- PROPHECY WATCH: Pro-3rd Temple Party Gets Decisive Boost in Polls in Israel
- Zarif Denies Secret Iranian Nuke Site Exposed by Netanyahu, ‘Just Wants War’
- Netanyahu Rivals, Left-wing Groups Blast Annexation Pledge
- Israel Elections: Pro-3rd Temple Party Gets Decisive Boost In Polls
- IDF Strikes 15 Terror Targets in Gaza Strip After Rocket Attack on Israeli Cities
- Right-wing Party: Netanyahu Needs Us to Fight Trump’s Demands for Palestinian State
- Israeli Right Alarmed by Trump’s Softening Iran Strategy, Firing of Bolton
- Israeli Air Force Hits More Gaza Targets After Rocket Attack
- Women Petition Israeli Supreme Court for Right to Serve in Tanks
- Jewish Fears Rise as Palestinians Attempt to Take Over Altar of Joshua
- Likud Polling Shows Right-wing Otzma Party will Fail, but Leader Radiates Confidence
- Israelis Discover Ancient ‘Recycled Materials’ Used for Sophisticated Tools
- Historic: Israel and Japan Sign Defense Agreement, Details Remain Secret
- Immigration to Israel Rises 21% This Year!
- Israel Exposes the Most Dangerous Regime
- WATCH: ‘Iran Nuclear Deal is the Work of Jews’, Says Lebanese Researcher
- Palestinians Threaten Arab Dentist Who Saved Jews During Terror Attack
- Abbas Increases Salary for Terrorists Involved in Murdering 16 Israelis
- Abbas: Jihadis who murdered Jews are ‘martyrs’
- Bomb-dropping Drones: New Threat Emerges from Gaza
- WATCH: Hezbollah’s Revenge on Israel Limited to Social Media
- Hezbollah Claims it Downed Israeli Drone in Southern Lebanon
- Conflicting Reports Over Hezbollah Official’s Mysterious Death
- Hezbollah Chief: Once Great IDF is Now Mere ‘Hollywood Army’
- Palestinians Fire Rocket at Israel, Lands in Gaza
- Hamas just told the world why Israel must protect the Gaza border
- Hamas Leader Envisions ‘Final Victory’ with Iran Over ‘Zionist Enemy’
- Second IDF Drone Captured by Terrorists, This Time in Gaza
- Palestinians Slam Netanyahu’s Plan for Israeli Sovereignty Over Jordan Valley
- New School Year Means Even More Radical Material For Palestinians
- Al Qaeda Chief Calls on Muslims to Attack Israel in 9/11 Speech
- Watch “Palestinian’ Muslims celebrate the 9/11 attacks
- Video: “Palestinian” women prefer to marry wounded jihadis who receive a PA salary over jobless university grads
- Shi’ite Muslims worldwide mark Ashura by slicing their heads open, and those of their children
- England: In land of quivering ninnies, Johnson won’t back down
- England: WATCH: British House of Commons’ Jewish Speaker to Resign
- England: Britain’s Moment of Truth
- England: Julian Assange To Remain Jailed After Serving Sentence
- EU: EU globalists praise “unpopular” Leftist Italian government which plans to reopen ports to Muslim migrants
- France: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” and “Christians must die” stabs two at a Marseille school
- France: Killer slime that can ‘kill you in seconds’ taking over France’s beaches
- France: Firefighters attacked in no-go zone with Molotov cocktails
- Germany: Muslim migrants call a bus driver a “whore” for not wearing a hijab, break bus window
- Germany: Post migrant-invasion, German citizens are arming themselves with firearms
- Germany: Bonn bans 4 Palestinian NGO’s from cultural festival for supporting BDS campaign
- Ireland: Massive Pro-Life March Erupts in Northern Ireland After Shocking Abortion Law Decision
- Italy: Jihad-Terror Cell Funding Imams Uncovered in Italy
- Netherlands: Dutch Woman With Dementia Euthanized Against Her Will. The Doctor Was Just Cleared Of Wrongdoing
- Poland: Israeli Students Brutally Attacked in Poland by Arab Tourists
- Russia: Putin Praises ‘New Quality’ of Ties with Israel Under Netanyahu
- Russia: Video: Russia Resumes Strikes on Terrorists in Idlib
- Sweden: Security guards hired to make up for shortfall of police in violent no-go zones
- Sweden: Islamic State jihadi demands compensation for welfare payments he missed while in prison
- Sweden: Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to “Save the Climate” on Swedish TV
- Sweden: Jihadist Demands Compensation for Missing Welfare Payments
- Switzerland: Citizenship revoked of Muslim convicted of recruiting jihad fighters for Islamic State
- UK: UK Lawmaker Quits: Corbyn Gives ‘Open License’ to Anti-Semitism
- UK: Two members of violent Muslim mob that attacked Indian High Commission finally arrested
- UK: Supporters of Pakistan throw stones and eggs at Indian High Commission, police do nothing, no one arrested
- UK: Two Muslim migrants arrested over plot to murder female relative who renounced Islam
- UK: Police raids find huge arms cache of jihad terror group, including sniper rifles
- UK: Mosque officials allowed jihad recruiter to indoctrinate students for three years, obstructed investigation
- UK: UK woman demands gov’t identify her as a ‘father’ on baby’s medical documents
- UK: Global Populism On the Rise! Showdown at the UK Corral
- UK: UK Schools Ban Girls Skirts To Become More Inclusive For Trans People
- UK: Maoist Unisex Clothing Enforced in U.K — and the Sharia Connection
- UK: Devout Muslim planned ‘lone wolf’ (!) terror strike on UK military base, planned to use drone to drop bombs on troops
- U.K.’s Johnson faces arrest threats (Video: 3:03 minutes long.)
- UK: UK selects design for Type 31 frigate
- UK: Tony Blair Think-Tank Proposes End to Free Speech
- UK: “Operation Yellowhammer” Details Savage Austerity and Confirms Plans for State Repression Post-Brexit
- UK: Muslims daub church with graffiti, break windows, spray fire extinguishers, “inexplicable and appalling damage”
- UK: Top “anti-terror chief” blames press coverage for increased jihad terror
- UK: Independent Press Standards Organization Issue Sharia Guidelines on Islam
- Ukraine: Ukraine-Russia Prisoner Swap Renews Hopes for Peace Deal
- Afghanistan: Muslims murder provincial human rights chief
- Afghanistan: US Embassy in Afghanistan Attacked on 9/11 Anniversary
- Bangladesh: 13 bombs found in mosque
- China: China’s Knockoff Paris—Can You Spot the Differences? (Video: 4:48 minutes long.)
- China: China Is Taking Women from Burma (Video: 20:52 minutes long.)
- China: China’s Hidden Navy: The Maritime Militia (Video: 7:37 minutes long.)
- China: Xi Jinping’s Recent Speech Indicates How Beijing Plans To Handle Hong Kong Protests
- India: India’s first lunar landing attempt ends in silence
- India: India spots lost lander on lunar surface
- Iran: The “horrific” crime committed by this 20 year old Iranian got her 24 years in jail
- Iran: Iran Further Breaches Nuclear Deal, Says It Can Exceed 20% Enrichment
- Iran: Iran Seizes Two More British Women
- Iran: Iran laughs in the world’s face as they continue to build nuclear weapons
- Iraq: US pulverizes ISIS ‘infested island’ with 80,000 lbs of munitions
- Japan: Hong Kong Protesters March to US Consulate to Call on the US to Support Their Demands against China
- Pakistan: Pakistan former cricketer threatens India: “If I can hit a six with a bat, can’t I kill a man with a sword?”
- Pakistan: Islamic Republic of Pakistan: 13 arrested, restaurant sealed for selling alcoholic beverages
- Pakistan: Islamic Republic of Pakistan: Muslims force 15-year-old girl to convert to Islam, third such incident in a week
- Philippines: Muslims injure at least seven people with bomb at public market in largely Christian city
- Syria: AT LEAST 21 DEAD, AFTER LIKELY ISRAELI AIR-STRIKE ON IRANIAN-BACKED MILITIAS IN SYRIA
- Turkey: Government plans to build mosque on site of historic Istanbul beer factory
- Turkey: Turkey’s Erdogan threatens EU: he’ll “open the gates” to a flood of Muslim migrants if his demands for aid are unmet
- Turkey: Turkish Red Crescent purchased luxury cars with donations from the UN World Food Programme
- Nigeria: Why Is Nicaragua Stockpiling Russian Tanks? PRELUDE TO RED DAWN INVASION?
- South Africa: Burger King drops “ham” from names of burgers to avoid offending Muslims
- South Africa: Ace Magashule calls white people ‘foreigners’ as he pleads for black solidarity
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim driver kills 12-year-old boy, gives the finger to camera crews after his arrest
- Australia: Australian University Ordered to Pay $1.2 Million for Firing Professor Who Says Climate Change Is Not Killing the Great Barrier Reef
- Australia: Couple tries to “break stigma” of going to countries that “get bad rap in the media,” imprisoned in Iran
- Canada: 74-year-old Muslim screams “Hitler, please come back and kill all the Jews” at Toronto Walk with Israel
- Canada: Forced marriage by an Imam in Quebec: “My family wants to beat me”
- Canada: Muslim Liberal candidate dropped for anti-Semitism blames Liberals, hits Islamophobia, demands reinstatement
- Canada: Man who helped intelligence service track Islamic State supporters is being deported, they aren’t
- Canada: Kevin O’Leary talks Justin Trudeau’s biggest mistake (Video: 10:31 minutes long.)
- Canada: Muslim teen forced to wear hijab, marry much older man
- Canada: Muslim arrested for yelling “Hitler, please come back and kill all the Jews” at Toronto Walk with Israel
- Canada: Opponents pounce on Liberal record after Trudeau’s NO-SHOW at leaders’ debate
- Canada: 2 Muslim suspects wanted in human trafficking investigation in Greater Toronto and Hamilton
- Nightly Business Report – September 9, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 10, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 11, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 12, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 13, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Trump’s Obsession with the Social Credit System Is Very Concerning
- Free money won’t reduce poverty
- Can You Write off a Home Office? Here’s What the Tax Professionals Say
- Big Labor Said to Exploit ‘Weakness’ in State Laws Despite High Court Ruling on Dues
- New algorithm created that can predict when workers are about to quit
- Wall Street Has New and Disturbing Debt Level Percentages
- Bankrupt – General Motors (Video: 14:42 minutes long.)
- The Risk Of A Strike At GM Just Hit A 12 Year High At The Worst Possible Time
- Wilsey Asset Management’s Brent Wilsey on the Trade War, Economy & Job Growth (Video: 3:15 minutes long.)
- Jobs, Fed & The Economy (Video: 2:58 minutes long.)
- Why Business Plans Don’t Work for Most (Video: 5:50 minutes long.)
- Keys to Financial Freedom – TWNow (Video: 41:03 minutes long.)
- Markets’ Reaction to Easing of China Trade Tensions (Video: 2:22 minutes long.)
- 60 Percent Of Americans Believe A Recession Is Coming
- A “Looming” Recession Is a Golden Opportunity
- U.S. Debt Could Be 2,000% Of GDP: A $400 Trillion Nightmare
- U.S. LAYOFFS RISE 38 PERCENT – HIGHEST LEVEL FOR AUGUST SINCE 2009
- Audio: Race to Debase Accelerates as Trump Proposes Savings Tax
- THE PRINTING OF MONEY IS DESTROYING THE SYSTEM W/ MARK MOSS
- Negative Interest Rates Are Coming: Here’s What To Know (And What To Do)
- Matt from Silver Fortune: What Would Happen If All Student Loan Debt Was Forgiven?
- Unsound Money, Unsound Economy (Or, Why There Is Economic Misery And Injustice)
- The Inevitable Bursting Of Our Bubble Economy
- The Fed Fueled Economic Weakness By Tightening, Will Get The Blame If Economy Tanks
- Massive store closures are a strategy, not a sign of a ‘retail apocalypse,’ experts say
- President Trump is calling for negative interest rates — why you shouldn’t wish for that to happen
- $200 Billion Asset Manager Warns A Liquidity Crisis Is Coming
- A “Dollar Funding Storm” Is Set To Make Landfall In Weeks: What Happens Next
- Investing in Value Stocks (Video: 3:23 minutes long.)
- Stock Market Rotation (Video: 1:56 minutes long.)
- Bank of America strategist calls this 10-year Treasury chart ‘the most important in the world’
- Soft Bank Reportedly Planning To Buy $750 Million WeWork Shares In Floundering IPO
- Stocks Soar Near Record Highs Despite Bond Bloodbath, Momo Meltdown
- Junior miners are next in line for gold price explosion (Video: 5:45 minutes long.)
- I’m happy with gold, unhappy with gold stocks – speaker (Video: 5:58 minutes long.)
- Gold’s next uber rally is near, needs to hold $1,450 – Chen Lin (Video: 8:46 minutes long.)
- Gold price should be $21,000 if you follow history – Rob McEwen (Video: 9:09 minutes long.)
- SILVER PRICE MANIPULATION: Setting The Record Straight
- Critical Questions to Consider Before You Buy (or Sell) Precious Metals
- Harvard Trained Economist: Gold Isn’t In A Bull Market, $700 – $1,000 Price Coming After Rally
- Peter Schiff: There Will Not Be Any Substantial, Deep Corrections In Gold & Silver Prices
- When Will It Be Safe For Gold & Silver Investors To Jump Back Into The Water?
- JP Morgan’s Head Of Gold Trading Put On Leave Amid Probe
- Simon Black: The Price Of Gold Just Hit A Record High
- Gold Vs Warren Buffett Over 20 Years (Spoiler Alert: METAL CRUSHES)
- Is It Platinum’s Time To Shine?
- If $1,500 Is Support, Then Gold Is Set To Rally To $1,700
- Millennials are resorting to this questionable tactic in order to buy their first homes
- Mortgage rates have jumped this week — but could they one day fall to zero?
- FHFA says Fannie and Freddie must direct over one-third of multifamily loans towards affordable housing
- De-Dollarization: Europe Joins the Party
- The ECB Just Cut Interest Rates, Here Is Why They Should Have Raised Them
- “Count Draghila”: A Furious Germany Reacts To Draghi’s Monetary “Horror”
- Russian Lawyers Claim 200,000 BTC Lost In Mt. Gox Can Be Recovered
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Something stinks regarding the erratic stormpath of Hurricane Dorian: We’ve never had a Category 5 park itself in the Atlantic before racing away at 41 km/h
- Northern Hemisphere battered by Typhoons Faxai, Lingling and Hurricane Dorian as China and the US come under scrutiny for altering the course of cyclones?
- 1,500 have died in record heatwave in France
- Fires destroy more than 4.2 million wild acres in Bolivia
- After a decade, an odd star is back to spitting bright flashes of radio waves at us
- 400,000 people told to evacuate as typhoon Faxai reaches deadly levels in Japan
- Temperatures In The Pacific Ocean Have Shot Up To Dangerous Levels, And Scientists Are Blaming A “Strange Anomaly”
- Bahamas: Prepare for unimaginable information: Actual death toll expected to be in thousands, 70,000 people need food and shelter, 6,600 people still missing
- DEVELOPING: Tropical Storm Humberto could form, may move near the Bahamas and Florida
- Devastating solar storms are much more common than previously believed, warn scientists… and Earth is in the cross hairs
- After Brazil and Siberia, wildfires are causing big concern in Indonesia (5,062 fire “hot spots”) Australia (140 bushfires) and California (biggest this year)
- Union of Concerned Scientists Pushed Climate Lawsuit Resolution Over Goal Line
- “Tropical Storm Nine” set to cross the battered northwestern Bahamas: Hurricane status is a possibility with 1,300 people still missing after Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane Erin approached New York City on the morning of 9/11 only to about-turn by almost 180 degrees just as Hurricane Dorian did as it approached Miami last week
- 2,500 Missing in Bahamas, Operation Blessing Helping Desperate Dorian Survivors
- A 2nd mysterious object from interstellar space may be about to fly through our solar system
- Did Israeli Archaeologists Just Discover a Seal Belonging to King David’s Son?
- Bronze Age Ship Found in the Mediterranean is World’s Oldest Shipwreck!
- Evidence of New Human Species Discovered in a Cave in the Philippines
- Roque Bentayga, Gran Canaria: Vestiges of the Mysterious Guanche People
- Cherokee Inscriptions in Alabama Cave Speak of Sacred Sport, Nose Bleeds, and the Old Ones
- 4,000-Year-Old Lost Mesopotamian City Discovered in Iraq
- Adapting to Survive: How Byzantium Survived the Arab Invasions
- House Of The White Queen | Time Team (Medieval Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 47:58 minutes long.)
- The Rohonc Codex Has Baffled Researchers for More Than 200 years! (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Let’s Visit the Parthenon – A History Tour in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Discovery Mode (Video: 33:54 minutes long.)
- They Found Ruins In Southern Africa That Are Going To Change EVERYTHING! (Video: 17:51 minutes long.)
- How Did The Great Salt Lake Get Its Salt When It’s 600 Miles From The Ocean? (Video: 10:34 minutes long.)
- The Japanese Expeditions to Rome (Video: 6:19 minutes long.)
- AncestryDNA Thrulines Examine Tool! (Video: 8:12 minutes long.)
- Introducing The Photo Alchemist!
- Women’s Travel Diaries 1827-1991
- MyHeritage LIVE Is Almost Here!
- New – Marriages and Deaths in the 1951 Elizabeth, New Jersey City Directory
- German Immigrants In American Church Records – Vol. 26 – Northwest Ohio – Now
- German Immigrants in American Church Records Vol. 27 – Toledo, Ohio – Now Available
- A Quick Guide to German Genealogy Groups
- How German Address Books at Ancestry.com are Helping Bust Brick Walls
- Introducing: MyHeritage Education
- How German Address Books at Ancestry.com are Helping Bust Brick Walls
- New Online International Records Online
- How To Use The Pre-1850 Census to Find Your Female Ancestors
- Finding the True Identities of Your Female Ancestors
- 8 Habits of Highly Organized Genealogists
- Genealogy Gems Podcast Episode 233
- The Growing Interest in African American Ancestry
- New School and University Registers on TheGenealogist
- Genetic Testing Scam Preys on Seniors’ Cancer Fears and May Be Costing Taxpayers Millions
- New Records Available to Search this Findmypast Friday
- Vaping illness clarified, vitamin E under the spotlight
- Artificial leaf produces first drugs using sunlight
- Antibiotics impair flu vaccine by disrupting gut bacteria
- Questioning the Promises of Gene Therapy (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- 5 Easy Protein Sources For Vegans
- 100% accurate AI detects heart failure from single heartbeat
- Hospitals are breeding grounds for superbugs, and the crisis is affecting doctors, not just patients
- Prostate cancer blood test promises “paradigm shift”
- Eye scan offers early Alzheimer’s diagnostic test
- Touch-sensitive artificial leg improves amputees’ gait
- 5 Surprising Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar – Scientifically Proven Facts (Video: 4:57 minutes long.)
- 10 Best Teas: for Weight Loss (Video: 4:59 minutes long.)
- Paprika Powder: Benefits & Uses (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- The “Rebel” who refused the “carbs plus insulin” protocol – A1c dropped from 8.6 to 5.2 in 3 mos! (Video: 20:13 minutes long.)
- This ONE Thing Is Clinically Proven To Improve Your Mind, Memory, Mood & Energy (Video: 8:56 minutes long.)
- Testosterone – new discoveries about the male hormone | DW Documentary (Video: 42:31 minutes long.)
- When Government Runs Health Care
- This Is Why You Should Stop Throwing Away The Avocado Seeds!
- This Is What Happens If You Drink Lemon Water For 7 Days
- ALDI Budget Grocery Haul – Healthy Shopping On A Budget (Video: 16:48 minutes long.)
- The ULTIMATE Coffee Buying Guide – Beans, Instant, Low Acid, Decaf, Cold Brew, Creamers & More! (Video: 16:26 minutes long.)
- I tried the Carnivore Diet for a Month… Unbiased Review (Video: 10:46 minutes long.)
- How Long to Get Adapted to Keto and Fasting [NEW SCIENCE] (Video: 10:05 minutes long.)
- Keto Over Age 50 – Benefits and Considerations (Video: 12:16 minutes long.)
- Repair a Destroyed Metabolism in 10 Steps (Video: 15:47 minutes long.)
- MORNING BELLY FAT BURNING ELIXIR – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- BREATHE MORE OXYGEN (LIFE) INTO YOUR LUNGS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- THE GOOD & BAD OF INTERMITTENT FASTING (RECAP FOR BEGINNERS) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:12 minutes long.)
- FASTEST SELF-THERAPY RELIEF FOR STIFF NECK – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- HERE’S WHEN YOU NEED TO REPLACE YOUR PILLOW – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 1:40 minutes long.)
- 1 MIN SHOULDER FIX (FROZEN SHOULDER) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 1:05 minutes long.)
- Avoid These 3 Things & Boost Low Testosterone (Video: 6:39 minutes long.)
- The Important Nutrient – Longevity Link (Video: 5:16 minutes long.)
- Is it Possible to Gain Weight on Fruits and Vegetables? (Video: 4:45 minutes long.)
- Amazing Skull Massage for a Deep Restful Sleep (Video: 4:56 minutes long.)
- My Opinion on Bone Broth (Video: 3:03 minutes long.)
- The Importance of the Intestinal Mucosal Barrier (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- Are You Protein Deficient? (Video: 11:26 minutes long.)
- Have to Die of Something, Might as Well Enjoy Yourself…RIGHT? (Video: 3:01 minutes long.)
- Two Trace Minerals Linked to Living to 100 Years Old (Video: 1:48 minutes long.)
- Tomato vs. Carrot: Which is Better on Keto? (Video: 5:06 minutes long.)
- Attacks the Flu, Commonly Found in Onion Skins
- How Much Omega-3 Do You Need?
- Worst Possible Back Pain Treatment, Why Is It so Popular?
- With Statins, You May Live a Miserable 3 or 4 Days Longer
- Vaping Lung Injury Cases Rise to Nearly 300
- Why Am I Dizzy? A Key Cause and a Simple Solution
- The Link Between Fast Food and Teenage Depression
- What Is Garam Masala?
- Stops Your Muscles From Shrinking, Even if You’re Older
- How Resistance Training Can Change Your Brain
- What Health Benefits Can You Get From Organic Psyllium Husk?
- This Common Mistake Sabotages Even the Healthiest Eating
- What You Need to Know About Your Thyroid Health
- 6 Dangers of Meal Replacement Shakes (Video: 23:45 minutes long.)
- How Your Bad Habits Are Increasing Your Risk for Cancer with Dr. Leigh Erin Connealy (Video: 16:21 minutes long.)
- 5 Popcorn Poisons to Avoid (Video: 13:37 minutes long.)
- 10 Health Foods Killing Our Children and Truly Healthy Alternatives with Dr. Michelle Levitt (Video: 18:33 minutes long.)
- 8 Toxic Foods Banned Around the World But Not in the USA (Video: 11 minutes long.)
- 9 Unexpected Side Effects of Eating Fast Food (Video: 14:10 minutes long.)
- Hot Dog Ingredients (Video: 8:11 minutes long.)
- How Many Calories to Eat in a Day? | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 6:09 minutes long.)
- Heavy metals contamination of humanity: Multiple vectors explainedHeavy metals contamination of humanity: Multiple vectors explained
- 10 Natural remedies for radiation exposure
- 5-G: Map shows the cities where deadly 5G cell towers are being rolled out… do you live in one of these?
- 5-G: Globalist Infiltrator Spills Never Before Heard 5G Secret—You’ve Been Sold Death In a Pretty Package
- Top 7 most absurd lies told by the allopathetic medical industrial complex
- JAMA admits fluoride causes brain damage
- Why every home should have a Himalayan salt lamp
- Flax milk is the underrated non-dairy milk alternative you should be adding to your diet
- 7 Food hacks for lowering inflammation using turmeric
- 6 Possible causes of morning back pain and how to address them
- How to Naturally Whiten Your Teeth at Home In 3 Minutes
- Prostate drugs may increase your risk of developing Type 2 diabetes, warn scientists
- Baking soda in the garden: 10 Natural remedy uses for this basic household staple
- Fight pain naturally with these powerful natural remedies
- Iodine is a crucial trace mineral that’s necessary for optimal health
- Natural relief for heartburn
- With Just One Tea Bag You Can Get Rid Of Mice And Spiders In Your Home!
- Pomegranate juice found to clean your arteries and lower your risk of a heart attack
- Study in diet trends reveals that a poor diet is worse for your health than drinking and smoking
- Intermittent Fasting For Serious Weight Loss | Amplify Fat Burning! (Video: 14:49 minutes long.)
- How To Reverse Insulin Resistance | The Ultimate Guide (Video: 13:16 minutes long.)
- The REAL Cause & Cure For Prostate Cancer – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 6:35 minutes long.)
- WARNING: Low Testosterone Causes Prostate Cancer – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 6:55 minutes long.)
- The real reason why you shouldn’t eat fried foods: It triggers cancer cells
- Consuming cancer tastes so good: High fructose corn syrup is “cancer” food, increases tumor growth
- 7 Shocking Signs Of Cancer Most People Still Ignore
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
- Mama’s Old-Fashioned Albondigas (Meatball Soup)
- Stuffed Asiago Chicken Breasts
- One Skillet Mexican Quinoa
- Mediterranean Chicken Medley with Eggplant and Feta
- Avocado and Grapefruit Salad with Mint-Dill Vinaigrette
- How to Make a Compound Butter for Simple Delicious Flavor
- Lemon Ricotta Cake
- 5 Pumpkin Flavored Treats That Aren’t Lattes
- Are You Prepared for the Planned Food Shortages?
- Bill Gates and the Globalists Are Lying About Food and Water Shortages-They Are Artificially Created
- This terrorist news channel is destroying the minds of young Americans!
- The Wages of Woke
- Bill Gates New Plan To Kill Millions To ‘Save The Planet’ & He’s Funding It Now
- The Elite Know: They’ve Been Planning for This For Centuries
- Gender transition poses ‘serious and irreversible damage’ to kids, top psychiatrist warns
- Plastic surgeon: Sex-change operation ‘utterly unacceptable’ and a form of ‘child abuse’
- WATCH: Abortion industry admits sale of beating fetal hearts, other gruesome practices at Daleiden hearing
- Fellow Millennials: Here’s Why We Must Reject Socialism
- The World View of Professor of Clinical Psychology, Jordan Peterson, Is a Glitch in the Matrix
- The Rising Tide Of Christian Antisemitism in America
- Predatory Walmart Is Actually Aiding Small Businesses, but It’s Not What You Think
- Who Is Terraforming Our Planet and Why?
- 4 Ways the Left Is Grabbing Power in America
- ‘Big tech book banning’ jeopardizes all constitutional freedoms
- Can All These Experts Be Wrong? What Is Really Behind the Recent Wave of UFO Disclosure Reports?
- Cuban Who Windsurfed for 90 Miles to Escape Socialism Warns America | YAAS (Video: 6:59 minutes long.)
- Individualism: Our eventual demise
- Always Working Hard To Control Your Mind
- US government ‘is silently monitoring snake-like UFOs’ seen across the country
- Who Is Really Running This Planet and For What Purpose?
- Social Media-Google: New analysis finds that Google not only discriminates against conservatives but also anyone who challenges the “climate change” hoax
- Social Media-Google: Little Timmy vs. Google Spies
- Social Media-Google: Google is not only listening but now watching!
- Social Media-Google: 50 States’ Attorneys General Initiate Sweeping Anti-Trust Probe Against Google
- Social Media-Google: Every Move You Make, Breath You Take, Google Is Stalking You
- Social Media-Google: It’s true: Google stole the 2018 midterm elections FOR Democrats by targeting select voters with “Go Vote” icon
- Social Media-Google: WITH THEIR NEW NEST HUB MAX, GOOGLE IS ABLE TO CONDUCT 24-HOUR PER DAY AUDIO AND VIDEO SURVEILLANCE OF EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND DO IN YOUR OWN HOME
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook isn’t secretly listening to your conversations, but the truth is much more disturbing
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Suspends Israel Prime Minister Netanyahu
- How To Make A Year-Round Self-Sustaining Garden
- 18 Plants That Should Always Be Planted Together
- Homemade Fermented Honey Garlic
- 8 Items You Need To Bring if You Need To Leave In 10 Minutes
- 23 SURVIVAL TIPS THAT CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE WHEN ALL ELSE SEEMS LOST (Video: 20:16 minutes long.)
- How Shooters are Building Firearms with 80% Receiver Kits
- Poll: Fear silences 73% of college Republicans in class
- The Bullying of Conservatives at Colleges Needs to End
- The Latest College Lunacy: Correct English Grammar Is ‘Racist’
- Offensive Mascots (Video: 1:45 minutes long.)
- 220,300 Public School Teachers Reported Physical Attacks by Students in 2015-2016 School Year, So California Bans Public Schools From Suspending Troublemakers
- New Pro-LGBT Resource Teaches School Kids There Are ‘Over 100 Gender Identities’
- Some older Americans say millennials’ student-debt crisis is their own fault
- Felicity Huffman’s letter to the judge contains one glaring omission about her role in the college-admissions scandal
- Actress Felicity Huffman, First Parent Sentenced In College Admissions Scandal, Gets 14 Days In Prison
- Debt-Entrapping: The US Student Loan Racket
- Guest Mode Solves Some Privacy Issues
- 14 Incredibly Useful Things You Didn’t Know Google Drive Could Do
- 5 Clever Gmail Tricks to Minimize Regret, Frustration and Spam
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard. It’s FREE for Chrome and FireFox web browsers
- Try These Advanced Search Engine Tips
- Malicious Android Apps Containing Joker Malware Set up Shop on Google Play
- 5-G: The Real Reason Why T-Mobile Dropped Plans to Install 5G
- Geekly Update – 11 September 2019
- Mozilla Tests Firefox VPN Service to Help Protect Your Privacy
- What Should You Do If You Receive a Phishing Email?
- How To Make A Logo in 5 Minutes – for Free (Video: 7:22 minutes long.)
- Automatically Clear Cookies After You Close Browser (Video: 2:21 minutes long.)
- Should we be worried about GandCrab ransomware?
- What is ransomware?
- Google Chrome Makes it Easier to Send Web Pages Between Devices
- Here’s Why Your Internet is Slow Sometimes
- How to Prevent Users From Deleting Browser History in Microsoft Edge (Video: 4:50 minutes long.)
- Delete Browsing History From Chrome Cache using Group Policy (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- Top 5 Best FREE Photoshop Alternatives (2019) (Video: 8:17 minutes long.)
- Try These Ten+ Free PC Maintenance Tools
- Google Discloses Vulnerability in Chrome OS ‘Built-in Security Key’ Feature
- Comparing iPhone 11/Pro/Pro Max vs. iPhone XR/XS/XS Max
- The iPhone 11 Is Apple’s Colorful New Handset for the Masses
- Older iPhones Reported ‘Breaking’ After Apple Unveils iPhone 11
- How to Download Facebook Videos to your Phone Gallery (Video: 2:13 minutes long.)
- How to Take Full Advantage of Android 10’s Privacy-reclaiming Powers
- Android Flashlight Hidden Trick (Video: 2:13 minutes long.)
- How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode Android One UI (Video: 2:05 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Build a Mind Map in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: Power Point Visualization: Animated Target Vs Actual Sales Chart (Video: 10:41 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft: Office 365 Gets Automated Response to Phishing, Nasty Links, Malware
- Windows: How to Permanently Uninstall Microsoft Teams on Windows 10
- Windows: Microsoft Confirms Yet Another Search Bug in the Latest Win10 1903 Patch
- Analysis: Christians massacred, media look the other way
- Presbyterian Church Goes Full Nazi with New Boycott
- Is The Glory Of God Departing America?
- The Fading Light Of Pop-Christianity
- WATCH! ‘Stay true to your beliefs’: Christian woman freed from death row for Islamic “blasphemy” releases video
- Woke Capitalism: Religious Freedom’s Greatest Threat?
- Beloved Pastor and Mental Health Advocate Tragically Takes His Own Life
- Robot priests will bless you, advise you, and even perform your funeral
- Worshipers flock to mysterious crying Virgin Mary icon, hope miracle saves church from sale
- California Church Vandalized After Opposing Drag Queen Story Time at Local Library
- Pastors face questions after selling church property and buying million dollar lakefront home
- Saudi Crown Prince Meets US Christian Evangelical Leaders
- The Vortex—Satan at the Vatican (Video: 9:50 minutes long.)
- Hong Kong’s Christians Fear Chinese Persecution Is Coming
- News Report — Francis Packs the Court (Video: 2:02 minutes long.)
- Keys To A Happy Marriage – with David Robinson (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- Can You be a Gay Christian? | EXTENDED Interview (Video: 17:34 minutes long.)
- The Vortex — Brood of Vipers (Video: 8:17 minutes long.)
Is Prison “ministry” an Oxymoron?
September 4, 2019
Isaiah 6 – 8 Luke 24
Isaiah 6:8 Also I heard the voice of Adonoy [H136 an emphatic form of our Master], saying, Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, Here am I; send me.
Isaiah 6:9 And HE said, Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not.
See Matthew 13:14 & Mark 4:12!
Matthew 13:14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:
Mark 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Recently a prison “minister” told me that “We are no longer under the law because the law was nailed to the cross.” Does that make the inmates more correct than him because they disregard “the law”?! Let’s drop back 10 yards and punt the question:
WHOSE law should we obey?
In our society, prisons are bulging at the seams because many “Christian” religions are chanting the mantra that we are no longer under the law. Law enforcement is a business! If everyone would obey our Creator’s LAW = TORAH = the Constitution of the Kingdom of YHVH GOD — prisons would be out of business! And, so would “law enforcement.” The warden must be smiling at this New Age gospel that has become very much a part of “law enforcement” job security! It’s an oxymoron!
What is an “oxymoron”? The best explanation I’ve heard is: “It turned up missing.” That seems to be the case with our FATHER’s Instructions for LIFE and LIFE to the fullest — however, in many religions… it has turned up missing.
As I read Isaiah chapters 6, 7, & 8 and the last chapter of Luke (24) this morning, both Testaments dovetail together with an awesome bond-of-strength for LIFE… the BEST of LIFE! What did our Messiah say as he was about to ascend to the right hand of the FATHER to make intercession for you and me? HE said:
Luke 24:45 Then opened HE their understanding, that they might understand the Scriptures [what Scriptures? The “New Testament” was not written yet!],
Luke 24:46 And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Christ/Mashiyach to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:
Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in HIS name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.
Luke 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things. [or are we?]
Luke 24:49 And, behold, I send the promise of MY FATHER upon you: but tarry ye in the city of Jerusalem, until [we, Israel and ALL nations, have already been instructed “in The SCRIPTURES” to count the omer from Firstfruits (when Yeshua arose from the dead) to PENTE(50)cost = Shavuot when] ye be endued with power from on high [when flaming tongues of fire came down on Mt Moriah speaking in ALL languages, according to Acts 2:1-3, with the SAME message that came down with fire on Mt Sinai AND on the SAME BIBLICAL calendar day!].
Why would we nail (and leave it nailed there) to the cross — this AWESOME moade (appointed time of YHVH, as HE declared from the beginning) that HIS SON told us, HIS disciples (disciplined ones), to observe?
Who is really in prison?
Is Prison “ministry” an Oxymoron?
Matthew 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother’s eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Matthew 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Matthew 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother’s eye.
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
- Out of Chaos Comes Order-The Hegelian Dialectic Is the Master Plan To Usher In the New World Order
- The Prophecy Puzzle: Putting The Pieces Together
- The Nephilim Giants Of The Bible Are Still Alive Today
- Universal Prayer, Non-Jewish Sacrifice on Mount of Olives to Cancel Out War of Gog and Magog
- The Prophecy Puzzle: Putting The Pieces Together
Mathematical Metaphors, Part 1
Throughout Scripture, we see numbers repeated again and again and again. What most folks miss is that these numbers are metaphors in Hebrew with pictures that go well beyond the surface.
When John wrote, “And I John saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband,” the angel of the Lord was showing him the same thing that Ezekiel had seen in a vision. It was not a city in the sense of a physical or geographical place; it was the ensample of a principle: a principle which strikes at the very heart of all that the Lord has been doing in our midst.
The mathematical revelations of this city are, individually and collectively, inescapable proofs of the calling, the preparation, and the final adornment of us as a people for Jesus Christ. As John was carried about the city in the Spirit, he saw the following:
1) And [it] had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates,
2) And at the gates twelve angels, and the names written thereon,
3) Which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel.
4) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations,
5) And in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.
6) And he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs.
7) The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. (i.e., 12,000 X 12,000 X 12,000 furlongs)
8) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. (i.e., 12 X 12 cubits)
Before we continue, let me take you back to two earlier pictures in Revelation which parallel this picture of the city.
In Revelation 7:3 – 4, 14, John describes hearing an angel cry, “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until we have sealed the bond-servants of our God on their foreheads.’ And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel……
“…And he said to me, ‘These are the ones who have come through great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.”
Then John describes a second group of 144,000 (see Revelation 14:1). “And I looked, and behold, the Lamb was standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His onoma, and the onoma of His Father written on their foreheads. And I heard a voice from heaven, like the sound of many waters and like the sound of loud thunder, and the voice which I heard was like the sound of harpists playing on their harps. And they sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders; and no one could learn the song except the one hundred and forty-four thousand who had been purchased from the earth.”
Have you ever considered the significance of this number, 144? It is twelve in its completeness: 12 X 12, twelve squared, twelve completed and fulfilled.
As you will easily remember, we have discussed the number, 12, and its significance on numerous occasions over the years. Twelve is the number of Ekklesia. It is the number of preparation and processing. It is the number of tribulation and affliction.
Twelve in atomic physics, as we have previously noted, is the maximum number of atoms which can be cohesively related one to another. It is the number of relationship.
When Jesus chose His disciples, He chose twelve – not nine or ten or thirteen or fourteen. Why? Because it was the maximum number of people with whom He could develop an interpersonal, intimate relationship. It was the maximum number of people (units, actually; where we define a family as a unit – not just the father or the husband) with whom a relationship of trust, transparency, openness, faith and love could develop without becoming watered down or diminished.
Twelve was the maximum number of individuals who could relate one to another without becoming divided into cliques or private little circles. It was the perfect number of trust and transparency. Within the framework of twelve, relationships could develop in which barriers of distrust and fear could be dissolved. Processing and change could take place within the individuals without the fear of betrayal. (OK, I know the original twelve had a Judas, but the Lord permitted that so as to fulfill His plan to have a Bride, free from the bondage of the Serpent. The apostle Paul recognized that he was one “chosen out of due season” to replace Judas as a completing member of the original twelve.)
This picture was initiated with Israel’s selection as the first Bride in the earth. Jacob had twelve sons, each of whom represented one/twelfth of the whole Bride. Some have erroneously concluded that there were thirteen tribes because of the half-tribes of Joseph: Ephraim and Manasseh, but Ephraim was chosen to take the place of Levi, whose inheritance was the Lord – not land and holdings as did each of the other tribes. Levi was instructed to live amongst the other tribes, being a separate yet joined people who existed entirely as a channel of communication between the Bridegroom and this corporate Bride.
Anyway, John sees two distinct groups of 144,000. The first is taken from the twelve tribes of Israel. The second was “purchased from among men” (in the larger sense of the earth). Why two groups instead of one?
Remember the first Bride in the earth: the Bride who chose the flesh and the Law instead of the intimate relationship being offered by God? That Bride was Israel. Here is an extraordinary picture of the Spirit of Grace and Supplications, of whom Zechariah prophesied.
Though Israel had been divorced by the Lord, though she had been “sent away” into captivity for her adulteries, and even though the Law specifically forbade remarriage to one who had been “put away” (see Deuteronomy 24:1-4), the Lord promised that He would once again call Israel to Himself, that He would take her back, divorce, warts and all! He even sent Hosea to live the picture of that promise prophetically before Israel.
Hosea was instructed to marry Gomer, a woman who had been a prostitute, and to have children with her. True to her past life, Gomer ran off from Hosea after several years of marriage, and married another man. Hosea was instructed by the Lord to go and find her and bring her back to himself, and in so doing to say to Israel, “Thou shalt abide for me many days; thou shalt not play the harlot, and thou shalt not be for another man: so will I also be for thee. For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim: Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the Lord their God, and David their king; and shall fear the Lord and His goodness in the latter days.”
Jesus made it clear that there would come an end to the days of His Grace to the Gentiles (all non-Jewish nations), that Jerusalem (which had been under foreign occupation and rule since the first days of Israel’s captivity) and Israel would once again return to a place of relationship with Him, becoming a free people. Luke quotes Jesus as saying, “For there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people. And they shall fall by the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.” (Luke 21:23b-24 NASB)
Then Paul shares some startling revelation and promises.
“For I do not want you, brethren, to be uninformed as to this mystery, lest you become wise in your own estimation, that a partial hardening has happened to and in Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in; know therefore that Israel will be saved, healed, delivered and made whole, just as it has been written, ‘The Deliverer will come from Zion, He will remove ungodliness from Jacob. And this is My Covenant with them, when I shall have taken away their sins.’
“From the standpoint of the gospel (at this moment in time) they are enemies for your sake, but from the standpoint of God’s choice, they are beloved for the sake of the fathers; for the gifts and calling of God are irrevocable. For just as you were once disobedient to God, but now have been shown mercy through and because of their disobedience, so these also have now been disobedient, in order that because of the mercy shown to you, they may now likewise be shown mercy.” (Romans 11: 25-29, RAC Translation & Amplification)
What he is saying is this: the purpose of the Bridegroom from the beginning was to permit Israel to fall away so that He could extend His mercy to the nations, calling them to Himself; and that when the day of His mercy and calling to those nations is fulfilled, He will – because of their past disobedience – now again show mercy to Israel and call her to Himself as in the days of old. The promise of the Bridegroom to Israel, therefore, is His Covenant. In spite of Israel’s adulteries, and her subsequent divorce from the Lord, the Bridegroom’s gifts and calling to her are without repentance.
That this is Truth is evidenced in a stupendous move in today’s Jewish community. When I first began to work on this article, I was told that in New York City alone, more than a thousand Jews per day are coming to know Jesus Christ as their Messiah and Bridegroom. In Israel, in spite of the media attention to the uprisings and problems between the Arab and Jew, hundreds and even thousands of both Arabs and Jews are turning to Jesus Christ with their whole heart.
Jews are forsaking their Judaism and legalistic past in staggering numbers. Even though the media spotlight is turned on the political conflicts, a spiritual peace is in the works which will sweep the nation of Israel and bring about the fulfillment of Jesus’ promise.
I know this doesn’t seem to fit with many of the contemporary interpretations of “end times,” but it is happening nonetheless! We are about to behold a miracle of the ages as the Lord brings about a peace between brethren: Jews and Arabs. (And, NO, I didn’t grab this out of thin air, or make it up as some kind of new doctrine. Isaiah prophesied it. Ezekiel prophesied it. Jeremiah prophesied it.)
Jerusalem – the New Jerusalem – the Bride of Christ has, as her gates, the fulfilled, the completed, the made whole Bride drawn from Israel and seen in the representation of each of the twelve tribes. Standing before each of the twelve gates are twelve angels who sound forth the call of the Bridegroom. But the New Jerusalem does not only consist of Jews.
Next week, we’ll wrap up this picture of the New Jerusalem. Maybe these analogies don’t fit with what you’ve heard or been taught but I want to stir your spirit and cause you to rethink things. Hopefully, this overall picture I’ve been drawing for you of the Call to the Bride by the Bridegroom going forth in the earth today will awaken things in you and cause you to realize that the Lord has a grand and glorious purpose for His people.
Things are not unfolding in the traditional ways we’ve been taught. God is working in extraordinary ways with folks who are responding. This is a year of overflow for those who walk in commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ. It is a year of tremendous change. It is a year of spectacular disasters, and a year of spectacular blessings for those who are one with the Lord.
If you aren’t experiencing that overflow, perhaps it is time for you to reevaluate your responses to the Lord. Maybe it is time for you to junk some doctrines that have kept you in bondage, doctrines that have kept you from walking in the fullness of all that Jesus Christ is doing, saying, and breathing into His called-out people.
I’ve used this phrase in the past before, and I want to repeat it for this Coffee Break.
“When you want what God wants for the same reason that God wants it, you become unlimited and unstoppable!”
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Mishnah and the Words of Jesus, Part III
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
We are continuing our study of the Mishnah and teachings of Jesus. Anyone who has ever focused on the teachings of Jesus in any depth is aware that he was a product of the religious milieu that emerged in the first century of this present era. The four gospels preserve for us the largest and the best corpus of material relating to the ideas and methods of teaching of the rabbis of that period.
As we compare the words of Jesus with the other rabbis of his day, we can begin to understand where some of the ideas originated, the way they were thinking, the themes upon which they were teaching. We have been studying from Order Nezikin in the tractate known as Pirket Avot, or Chapters of the Fathers. We left off with Chapter 2, Mishnah 9.
You may remember in Mishnah 8 of Chapter 2 that we were talking about Rabbi ben Zakki. R. ben Zakki was a most interesting figure in history just prior to the destruction of the Temple. R. ben Zakki realized that the end for the city of Jerusalem and for the Jewish cause was near. He contrived a plan and was carried out of the city of Jerusalem in a coffin as dead. He was carried by the disciples and into the camp of Vespascian, the Roman Emporer, and proceeded to prophesy Vespascian’s victory. He requested from Vespascian that he be allowed to leave the city of Jerusalem prior to its destruction with his disciples. Vespascian granted him special privileges, and he was allowed to go to Yavneh and start an academy.
After the destruction of the Temple in 70 A.D., the Sanhedrin was transferred from Jerusalem to Yavneh and remained there until it was transferred to the north into Galilee.
R ben Zakki was the one who, after the destruction of the Temple, formulated the direction that Judaism would take in the future by concluding that the study of Torah, the offering of prayers, and the doing of acts of tzedekah took the place of, and even superseded, the sacrifices in the Temple.
In Mishnah 8, Rabbi ben Zakki talked about five of his disciples, Eliezer ben Hyrcanus, Rabbi Joshua ben Chananiah, Rabbi Jose the Priest, Rabbi Shimon ben Nathaniel, and Rabbi Elazar ben Arach. He said something about each of them. Hyrcanus was a cemented cistern that does not lose a drop. Happy is the woman that bore Joshua ben Chananiah. Rabbi Jose is a pious man. Nathaniel is the fear of sin, and Rabbi Elazar ben Arach is a spring flowing with ever-sustained strength.
He went on to say that if all these sages were in one scale of a balance and Eliezer Hyrcanus was in the other scale, he would outweigh them all. Why did he say that? What were they talking about? Their spiritual might, wisdom, the depth of their understanding of God and the things of God.
Again he went on to say that, if all the sages of Israel were in one scale of a balance and Hyrcanus was with them, and Elazar Arach was in the other scale, he would outweight them all. What was it about Arach that made him so unique? Perhaps Mishnah 9 will give us the answer. R Zakki said, “Go forth and see which is the right way whereunto a man should cleave.” R Eliezer said, “A good eye.” Do you remember the “good eye”? It means tzedakah. It means to be generous.
Without a doubt, the response of the rabbis reflects something of the manner of their way of life, the way they lived for life. R. Joshua said, “A good friend.” R. Jose said, “A good neighbor.” R. Shimon said, “One who foresees the ultimate consequences of an action.”
R. Elazar ben Arach said, “A good heart.” R. ben Zakki commended the words of Arach above all of the others for he stated that, “In his words were all of the others included.”
If a person has a good heart, all of the other things are going to be included. This theme of the good heart is a recurring theme, both in the Psalms and in the words of Jesus as we shall see as we continue.
R. ben Zakki said to his disciples, “Go forth and see which is the evil road that a man should shun.” Eliezer said, “An evil eye.” R. Jose said, “An evil neighbor.” R. Shimon said, “One that borrows and does not repay, for he who borrows from man is as one who borrows from the Omnipresent, blessed be He.” As it is said, “The wicked borroweth and payeth not again, but the righteous dealeth and giveth (Psalm 37).” Who are the righteous of Psalm 37.
In the sermon on the mount, recorded in Matthew 5 and following, Jesus said, “Blessed are the meek for they shall inherit the earth.” Where did Jesus get that idea? Who are the meek? What does it mean to be meek? If we did not know that Jesus was a rabbi, speaking Hebrew, using rabbinic methods in his teaching, hinting back at something that has already been said or written, and that his listeners basically have all of this material memorized, we would not understand.
Meek, to us, basically means some kind of a “Casper Milquetoast” sort of character. Or, it could mean humble, or weak. Jesus is quoting from Psalm 37:11. The meek shall inherit the earth. Notice in Psalm 37, “The arms of the wicked shall be broken, but the Lord upholds the consistently righteous.” The wicked borrows and pays not again, but the uncompromisingly righteous deals kindly and gives. Again, we see this idea of tzedakah, of generosity rising to the fore.
Who will inherit the earth? The uncompromisingly righteous. Who deals kindly and gives? The uncompromisingly righteous. Who shall inherit the land and dwell upon it forever? The uncompromisingly righteous. Who are the meek? The uncompromisingly righteous. It has nothing to do with weakness or even humility.
R. Elazar said, “A wicked heart,” and again was commended above the others, for in his words were included the others. Once again, we are reminded of the words of Jesus in Matthew 5:8, “Blessed are the pure in heart for they shall see God.” In Matthew 15:18, “…those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart and they defile the man, for out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornication, etc. These are the things that defile the man.”
Notice the vast scope of theology involved in the theme, a good heart and an evil heart. As we look at some of the statements of Jesus and other of the rabbis of his day, we see how this thought is echoed over and over again. In Mishnah 10, notice how statements are appearing in triplets. Each said three things. Let the honor of your fellowman be as precious to you as your own. Be not easily moved to wrath, and repent one day before your death. This is R. Eliezer, and the statement, “Repent one day before your death,” was one of his principal themes. His students would ask, “But, Rabbi, how can we do that? One does not know when they are going to die.” R. Eliezer said, “That is the point. You do not know when you are going to die; therefore, one needs to be in a continual state of repentance.”
I want to say something here that I believe to be of the utmost significance to us all. Not long ago, I had a young man come up to me and ask a question relative to bible prophecy and end-time events. He wanted to know what the Jews would have to say on this particular subject. I asked him, “Are you sure you really want to know?” He looked puzzled, and I explained.
There is an interesting passage in the Mishnah in Order Moed and in Tractate Chagigah, Chapter 2, Mishnah 1. It reads, “Whoever puts his mind to these four matters, it would be better for him if he had not come into this world – what is up above, what is down below, what is out in the future, and what is in the past.”
The commentary in Blackman’s Mishnah continues that, “Any discussion on these four subjects is nothing more than useless speculation and idle prognostication that serve no useful academic purpose but only causes a falling away from true biblical faith.”
We hear so much in Christianity today about bible prophecy, the Ark of the Covenant, the ashes of the red heifer, end-time events, that the Lord is coming soon.. Let me shock you with a statement. If you believe that the Lord is coming soon, your theology is out of kilter. Not only that, but it is a dangerous theology. Here is why. If you believe that the Lord is coming soon, i.e., sometime out in the very near future, as in that He is going to come during the Feast of Trumpets in September of 1996. He was, as some of you may recall, supposed to do that in 1988. Maybe our calculation was off a little, and He is going to do it in 1996, so I have from now until September of ’96 to live the “good life.” I will go out and get a new Cadillac and will not have to make the first payment for ninety days. I can do whatever I want to do because I know it is going to be during the Feast of Trumpets in ’96; so, I have plenty of time to do what I want and repent just before He comes.
Do you want to know something? People were doing just that all over the country after the appearance of the book, 88 Reasons Why the Lord Will Come in ’88, or some such title. People were so convinced that it was true that they actually had their animals put to sleep because they did not want them left behind – all kinds of crazy things. You see, if your theology is that the Lord is coming soon, how out of kilter one can get.
Nowhere in the Bible does it talk about the Lord coming “soon.” It does say that the coming of the Son of Man in His glory is going to be as a thief in the night at a time when you think not. His coming is going to be sudden, not soon, and the injunction is, “Therefore, be ready because at a time when you think not, the Son of Man cometh.”
This was the injunction also of Rabbi Eliezer. “Repent one day before you die.” Since you do not know when you are going to die, you need to be in a constant state of repentance as no man knows the day or the hour, and we might add, nor the year of the Lord’s coming. One needs continually to be ready.
Mishnah 11 is very short. R. Joshua said, “The evil eye,” the evil inclination, and the hatred of one’s fellow creatures puts a man out of the world. The ‘evil eye’ we know is an idiom for miserliness, or stinginess. But what about the evil inclination? Judaism has a lot to say about the evil inclination, or the yetzer hara.
In Judaism, as opposed to many Christian denominations, man is born basically good and created in the image of God. Because man was created in the image of God, he was created with free will, with the ability to choose. Man was something more than an automaton because, in order to be created in the image and likeness of God, he had to be created with the ability to choose either good or evil.
Judaism teaches that man was created with both the yetzer hatov, the good inclination, and the yetzer hara, the evil inclination. The evil inclination is that part of man that leads him to do all kinds of things that we would say were transgressions of the will of God. The good impulse controls the righteous; the evil impulse controls the wicked. Man, created in the image and likeness of God, is born with both.
The common opinion was that the evil impulse is the disposition of the human being which results from natural instincts, one of them being sexual desire. Sexual sins were declared to be governed by the evil impulse. However, since it was God who created man as he did and commanded him to “be fruitful and to multiply,” the evil impulse is not essentially bad as God creates only what is good. It is evil only insofar as it is misused. As it was explained, “Is not the evil very good?” The answer is given, “Were it not for that impulse, man would not build a house, marry a wife, beget children, or conduct business affairs.” So, the evil impulse, if properly controlled and channeled, is considered to be good.
We see something of this idea of the evil impulse with Paul in one of his statements when he says, “The good that I would I do not do, and the bad things I do not want to do, I find myself doing.” Here is an interesting question. Upon whom would he put the blame for those bad things that he did? The devil? Did the devil make him do the bad things? Was his ‘thorn in the flesh’ a demon from which he needed deliverance?
Although I do not intend to delve deeply into the subject, I think it is fitting that I at least call to your mind some of the misundertandings and abuses that are current in some Christian circles today. It is popular and quite easy for us to blame our misdeeds on the devil. “The devil made me do it!” You may be surprised to learn that in Judaism, there is no concept of a devil as being a separate entity co-equal with God and warring against God. That particular theological concept is known as Dualism, and it basically creeps into both Judaism, and later into Christianity, through the Zoroastrianism of Persia from the fourth century B.C.E. and following.
In the Bible, the devil, or hasatan, the accuser, was a created being, created by God and subject to do his will. Throughout the course of biblical history until the fourth and the fifth century B.C.E., you read nothing about demons, devils, demonology. It is not until much later that these ideas and concepts began to creep into Judaism, to a degree, and to a much larger degree into Christianity. Much of what we attribute to demons is simply the yetzer hara and, if we want victory over it, we are not going to get it by going through deliverance forty-nine times.
The way to get victory over those things that afflict and hinder is by taking control and bringing it into subjection to the yetzer hatov. It necessitates repenting and turning from it. It is an action that comes from within us. Unfortunately, most people want the easy way out.
I have spent some thirty years in counseling, and I have this one lady whom I have counseled over twenty years. She has been to every psychiatrist in the area and in counseling goes on and on about her problems – this demon and that demon, and how she needs deliverance, how many time she has been through deliverance. I keep telling her that she has to take control of her life. These things are not going to happen if you do not do it. There is not any easy way out.
Someone can pray for you until you fall over in a dead faint, and nothing is going to happen until you want it to happen, until you take control. I really despair as I go around the country and see the immaturity of many of God’s people. They are focusing all of their attention on the devil and deliverance, deliverance services, casting out devils.
There is something I have noticed. Wherever you see people focusing all their time and attention on the devil and on deliverance, you are going to see people who are immature in almost every other way as well. The more knowledgeable, the more mature an individual is, the more in control they are of their own lives and their own impulses. Many times, we want to attribute to a devil or to a demon something from without that is nothing more than a part of our own nature, something that is within. If we want to get the victory over it, we are going to have to take control over it. There may be instances when we need outside help, but it will be more of a professional type rather than going through some process of deliverance to be released from some demon over and over again.
Here we see an indication in the saying of Rabbi Joshua, “The evil eye,” stinginess, miserliness, the evil inclination. They go together hand-in-hand with the hatred of one’s fellow man and put a man out of the world – out of this world and the world to come. When we look at the nature of man, we have to look inside ourselves, at our moral fiber. We all have an inclination to do good and an inclination to do evil. A lack of moral fiber would be yielding to the evil inclination.
As long as we are on the subject, let me mention something I confront almost daily in my counseling, especially with young people, some of the things with which they are confronted today. Our young people today are having real problems with their sexuality. There is almost no place they can go for help. There is no sex education at home, almost none in the schools, and none at all in the church. We are having all kinds of problems with sexually transmitted diseases, teen-age pregnancies; but, we are afraid to talk about them, afraid to mention them in the educational system. We do not want to talk about them in the church. As a result, our young people are basically left on their own. Even the advertising we see on television or hear on the radio is so shallow as to be almost worthless.
The only answer that the church has to our young people today relative to their sexuality is abstinence. Choose abstinence because, if you do not and you are sexually active outside of marriage, that is a sin and you are going to hell. We must understand that one’s sexuality is like a raging fire down inside, and especially when they are teen-agers. They are going to be thrust into all kinds of situations.
You can tell them that pre-marital sex is a sin, that they are going to hell, and it is no deterrent. They are going to do it anyway. They are going to get into certain situations when their emotions get out of control, and they are going to go ahead and do it anyway because, after all, God can forgive sin. God is in the business of forgiving sin. Once we approach the subject from the standpoint of sin, then we are in deep trouble because God forgives sins. That is what we teach.
What needs to be taught to each young person is that they were created in the image and likeness of God. They are someone and some thing special, and they need to think of themselves as being special. They have a whole future, a whole life ahead, and they need to be taught that life can be the most wonderful, joyous thing one can experience. If properly lived, life can be heaven right here on earth. However, they have to realize that because they are created in the image and likeness of God, they are sacred. Their body is sacred, and if they want to live life to the fullest, they must not abuse it – nor must they allow anyone else to abuse it.
At the same time, they need to look at themselves and understand that they are something special, that they are important, that they have a life and a future. They must also look at other prople and see them that way, too. Young people have to realize that they each have feelings, aspirations, hopes for the future and that they can destroy that future and harm that life. Or, they can be the facilitator for making their world a better place to be.
One has to ultimately ask the question, “How do I respond to this other person in a moral, ethical, responsible way so that I am a vehicle for the enhancement of the total quality of their life, rather than a vehicle for the possible destruction of it?” In other words, one’s moral fiber should serve as a more powerful deterrent and a much greater motivator for doing good rather than the fear of sin and the fire of hell.
Rabbi Jose sums it up in Mishnah 12 when he says, “Let the property of thy fellow man be as dear to thee as thy own, and qualify thyself for the study of the law for the knowledge of it is an heritage of thine, and let all your deeds be done for the sake of heaven,” in other words, selflessly and without ulterior, selfish motives.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Ki Tova (When you come) for adults for September 21, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Ki Tova for children for September 21, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- YHWH’s Instructions in Righteousness (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN & THE MILLENNIUM — ARE THEY THE SAME EVENT? WHEN & WHERE DO THEY OCCUR? (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Is Tithing for Us Today? (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Tithing In The Church–Is It Scriptural Or Unscriptural?
Deuteronomy 26:1—29:9 (Chumash: Deut. 26:1—29:8); Isaiah 60:1-22; Matthew 13:1-23, 25:1-46; Luke 21:1-4; Acts 28:17-31; Romans 11:1-15; Ephesians 1:3-6; James 1:1—2:26
- Is The Great Tribulation the Wrath Of God? part 3 The Biblical Timing Of The Wrath Of God In The Last Days
- KIB 226 – Time for Divine Intervention
- Streets of Torah (Video: 10:59 minutes long. The depth of the Word of Yahweh should never cease to amaze. In this brief teaching, we examine colors, combining the understanding of physics, with the revealed symbolism found in scripture. Any student of the Word should find this teaching highly enjoyable, and also quite unique…)
- Sleeping Lizards [From THE SCHEMES OF THE SNAKE (Message 2248)] (Video: 1:50 minutes long.)
- This hidden meaning of God will change your life | THE KHATAN | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:24 minutes long.)
- God’s plan for America | THE TENTH OF AV REDEMPTION | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:27 minutes long.)
- The Lost Book of OG (Video: 8:04 minutes long.)
- Genesis Qumran Scroll (Video: 18:40 minutes long.)
- Oracle Update! (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
- The Kingdom Of Consumers [From THE GALAL KEY (Message 2249)] (Video: 2:21 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.