- President Trump: Stronger Background Checks Would Not Stop Attacks
- Trump Congratulates “Both Countries” As Russia And Ukraine De-Escalate Tensions With Prisoner Swap
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Sanctions Iranian Space Program for Covering Nuclear Weapons Work
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin. Preps Proposal to Execute Mass Shooters Faster
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Is Considering Using Amazon Echo And Apple Watch To Determine If Citizens Should Own A Gun
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Mulls Plan To Drastically Cut Refugees Allowed To Enter Country
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo: ‘Jerusalem, Israel’ on US Passports ‘Actively Being Looked At’
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): EXCLUSIVE: Pompeo Says US ‘Delivered’ on Mission in Afghanistan
- Pompeo: Peace plan to be presented ‘within weeks’
- US will Block $15 Billion French Credit Line to Iran
- U.S. Confirms Cash Offer to Tanker Captains to Seize Iranian Vessels
- US Tried to Bribe Iranian Captains to Sail Tankers Into American Hands
- Mueller Helped Saudis Cover Up Involvement In 9/11 Attacks: Lawsuit
- Unions Sent $1.6 Billion to Liberal Groups
- US Waives Human Rights Conditions To Release $1.3BN In Military Aid To Sisi’s Egypt
- Clinton, Omar, the Squad and Democrats Are Ushering In a United Nations Occupation of the United States
- Clinton: Gov’t watchdog inches closer to Clinton under oath
- Clinton: Fitton: Trump Justice Dept. fighting to protect Hillary Clinton and shield her emails from discovery
- Census Bureau abruptly ends just-announced partnership with Hamas-linked CAIR
- Report: If Trump Declassifies These Documents – the Democrats Are Finished
- Evil tech giants planning China-style “social score” rollout across America; red-flagged people to be denied access to restaurants and public events
- Miss Iraq exposes CAIR’s plan to destroy America!
- The Part Of The Second Amendment No One Reads
- Divided America: Democrat Resolution Celebrates God-Less Agenda
- Soros Spends Nearly $9 Million Lobbying, Now Targets Guns
- George Soros Is Lobbying Lawmakers To Take Your Guns Away
- DOJ Busts 35 in Drug Conspiracy
- Delayed by Obama, Trial of 9/11 Plotters Finally Set for 2021
- Influence Power: How China Covertly Operates in the U.S.
- FEC Targeting Conservative Conservative Political Opposition
- Trump’s Mideast Envoy Jason Greenblatt Resigns
- Why the Right to Bear Arms Is an Individual Right
- Attorney: Kavanaugh’s accuser driven by abortion agenda
- Federal Judge Rules Terror Watch List Violates Constitutional Rights in Response to Lawsuit Brought by Terror-Tied CAIR
- Secretary of Defense Mattis: Obama Failed to Respond to Iran Bomb Plot on U.S. Soil Because of Nuclear Deal
- Miss Iraq exposes CAIR’s plan to destroy America!
- NO COPS ALLOWED: The Democratic Primary Is Officially a 3-Way Race
- Can Hillary Save the Democrats? Hillary Will Run
- Biden: ‘NO COMPROMISE’: Biden Goes Extreme On Guns, Calls For Ban On All Magazines, Rips Texas For Allowing Worshipers To Defend Themselves
- Biden: Joe Biden Ignores Young Voters in Digital Advertising
- Biden: Biden Calls Iowa ‘Key to the Kingdom’ While Campaign Says It’s Not Must-Win
- Biden: Biden Again Misrepresents Iraq War Stance
- Biden: Biden defends false war story (Video: 3:59 minutes long.)
- Biden: Biden Falsely Claims He Doesn’t ‘Get Wrong Things Like’ Holding Children in Cages
- Biden: Biden Makes Iowa Woman Feel ‘Really Uncomfortable’
- Booker: Booker Falsely Claims He Doesn’t Accept Big Pharma Donations
- Buttigieg: God Isn’t Going to ‘Let Us Off the Hook’ if We Don’t Combat Climate Change
- Castro: Castro Wants to Redefine Who Is a Firearms Dealer
- Castro: Julián Castro at Hamas-linked ISNA convention: Muslims “have helped make America the great nation it is”
- De Blasio: De Blasio Only Worked 7 Hours During the Month of His Presidential Campaign Launch
- Harris: Kamala On The EDGE Of Her Seat After Drawing Pathetic New Hampshire Crowd (Video: 3:20 minutes long.)
- Harris: ‘Top-Tier’ Harris Leads Gabbard by Less Than Margin of Error
- Hickenlooper: Hickenlooper Gets Boost After Candidate in CO Senate Race Suspends Campaign
- O’Rourke: Beto: If Elected, I Am Going To Confiscate Your Semi-Auto Firearms
- O’Rourke: Beto Mocks ‘Thoughts & Prayers,’ Drops F-Bomb On CNN; Now He’s Selling This Shirt
- O’Rourke: Failing Democratic presidential contender “Beto” O’Rourke’s manager calls on Big Tech to accelerate censorship of conservatives before 2020 vote
- O’Rourke: Beto bets on ‘buyback’ promise to woo the ‘woke’
- Sanders: Bernie REFUSES To Answer The ONLY Question Most Voters Want to Hear – How Pathetic! (Video: 5:12 minutes long.)
- Sanders: Sanders: “We must speak out when we have a president and an administration who believe that ‘Islam hates us’”
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders Panders to Pakistan at Hamas-Linked Group
- Sanders: Self-hating Jew Bernie Sanders talks tough in well-received address at terror-tied Muslim Brotherhood conference
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders Gets Fooled By China Propaganda (Video: 13:03 minutes long.)
- Sanders: CAP President Slams Bernie’s Healthcare Plan
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders announces support for global eugenics and depopulation, calls on accelerating abortions in countries populated by people of color
- Sanders: My Administration Would Feature Population Control In Climate Fight
- Sanders: Not-So-Friendly Fire! Look What Bernie Just SCORCHED Joe On! (Video: 3:52 minutes long.)
- BREAKING: Trump Administration Making Major Move To Build Border Wall
- Three Large Migrant Groups Apprehended Crossing Arizona Border
- How much immigration is too much? A Swedish town has the answer
- Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across US
- FAIR: Makes perfect sense to use Pentagon money for wall
- Cuccinelli Schools Media on Immigration, Welfare, and Freedom
- Greg Hunter: Trump Scored Another Big Win On Building The Wall
- New Mexico Gov. Grisham and Attorney General Conspire to Destroy Epstein Evidence At Zorro Ranch
- Millionaire Thought To Have Key Info On Epstein Vanishes ‘Without A Trace’
- Epstein-Linked MIT Media Lab And NYT Director Resigns After Exposé Reveals Scramble To Conceal Ties
- “Nobody’s F**king Business” – Epstein Buried In Unmarked Grave
- NBC Embraces the Rise of the Cyborgs
- Israel ‘Far Closer’ to Attacking Iran than Anyone Realized, Says NY Times
- Where Will You Get Your News When the Alt Media Is No More?
- Illegal alien convicted of murdering Kate Steinle gets gun conviction tossed out (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Ark. authorities investigating 911 Dispatcher who chastised drowning driver (Video: 2:41 minutes long.)
- Mormon leaders take stance on gun control (Video: 2:28 minutes long.)
- Former NRA President: ‘Mandatory buybacks’ mean confiscation of firearms (Video: 3:05 minutes long.)
- McConnell says he will bring background check bill to floor if backed by President Trump (Video: 2:54 minutes long.)
- President of the Market Institute, Charlie Sauer, on Hong Kong (Video: 4:12 minutes long.)
- Justin Amash Emerges From The Shadows, Drops MEGA 2020 Hint You’ll HATE (Video: 7:03 minutes long.)
- Al Green Takes Another Shot At Trump! Wants Him To Be Impeached For Yet ANOTHER Reason (Video: 7:09 minutes long.)
- Marvel Just Announced New Superhero – Libs Are Already Jumping For Joy (Video: 5:10 minutes long.)
- ALERT: Trump Makes HUGE Announcement Seconds Before Boarding Marine One – Bad News For China! (Video: 6:12 minutes long.)
- THERE IT IS! Beto Just ADMITTED Your Worst Fear Will Come TRUE Under His Rule! (Video: 5:12 minutes long.)
- Devin Nunes Just Dropped HUGE News – James Comey Will Be TERRIFIED (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- Minnesota State Fair PANICS After Taking ONE Look To the Sky (Video: 4:16 minutes long.)
- HYPOCRITE Mayor Pete Makes BOLD Climate Crisis Statement, But There’s Only ONE Problem (Video: 5:23 minutes long.)
- 5 Men Got HUGE REALITY Check After Trying To Rob ‘Defenseless’ Girl (Video: 4:46 minutes long.)
- Omar’s Solution to Immigration is the U.N. (Video: 3:23 minutes long.)
- Universities Limit Free Speech | Constitution Corner (Video: 6 minutes long.)
- New video raises questions about Kavanaugh accuser’s testimony (Video: 5:13 minutes long.)
- Is The STORM A Precision Strike Against THEM? (Video: 33:28 minutes long.)
- Comey’s Commie Coup & The World’s Largest Hedge Fund? (Video: 32:43 minutes long.)
- Is The STORM Giving Cover To SPECIAL OPS? (Video: 27:06 minutes long.)
- Did The STORM Hide Strategic Covert Ops? (Video: 30:07 minutes long.)
- Do We Have MORE Than We Know? (Video: 32:25 minutes long.)
- Did The STORM Hide A Sinister Plot Against US? (Video: 30:47 minutes long.)
- Qumran Reveals Nephlim King (Video: 22:43 minutes long.)
- S and J Chat: Israel Preparing to be a Religious State (Video: 1:30:08 minutes long.)
- Pressure to Move Hague to Jerusalem (Video: 10:50 minutes long.)
- Alabama church posts sign: ‘A black vote for Trump is mental illness’
- Alaska AG Calls for Opt-In Govt. Unions
- Illegal Migrant in Kate Steinle Killing Escapes Guilty Verdict for Gun Possession
- Sacramento: Democrats Unanimously Pass Mandatory Vaccine Bill Eliminating Exemptions in Committee to Final Vote!
- Need to Know Reader Who Protested California’s Mandatory Vaccines Was Threatened with Arrest by Democrat Lawmakers!
- Thieves Stole More than $50,000 Worth of Electronics During ‘Smash and Grab’ Robbery in Burlingame Apple Store
- Calif. lawmakers considering measures on vaccines, housing & firearms (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- San Francisco City Council Declares NRA ‘Domestic Terrorist Organization’
- San Francisco’s Anti-NRA Stunt Isn’t Just Misguided, It’s Unconstitutional
- Regardless of Health Conditions and Religious Exceptions, ALL California Children Must Be Vaccinated!
- San Francisco’s Outrageous Communist Declaration
- ‘Historic’ Daleiden hearing begins, putting abortion industry’s ‘big players’ on stand
- Feds pursue charges against illegal who walked free
- CA Governor Signs Bill Permitting Citizens To Ignore Police Calling For Help
- Leprosy Could Be The Next Public Health Crisis To Hit Los Angeles
- CO Governor Angers Ranchers by Pushing Meatless Burgers
- Colorado Doctor Sounds Alarm on Marijuana Legalization
- Suspect Tosses Molotov Cocktail into Florida DHS Facility
- Miami: Muslim American Airlines mechanic charged with sabotaging plane
- MIAMI: American Airlines Muslim mechanic ‘SABOTAGED a Florida plane with 150 passengers on board
- Kentucky Becomes 22nd State to Enact Anti-BDS Law
- Amy McGrath Accused of Using Coal Miners as ‘Political Pawns’MARYLAND
- Maryland: Muslim with “hatred” for non-Muslims stole U-Haul to massacre pedestrians, led prayers at mosque
- Maryland: Mosque prayer leader who plotted jihad massacre is Muslim migrant from Trinidad and Tobago
- Mysterious, ‘noxious’ odor keeping people awake in a Maryland town
- Maryland Ponzi Scheme Goes Bust, People Jailed; Accomplice Cast “Hoodoo Spells” On Feds
- Michigan Gov. Orders ‘All-out Ban’ on Flavored Vapes
- Federal judge rules in favor of Hamas-linked CAIR, rules that Terror Watch List violates Constitutional rights
- ACLU Targets Republican For Refusing To Host Drag Queen Performers With Down Syndrome
- St. Louis Circuit Attorney, Kim Gardner, Who was Campaign Funded By George Soros, Refuses to Charge Killer of 7-Year-Old Child Despite Confession
- Former New York Federal Reserve President William Dudley Wants the Fed to Sabotage Trump’s Re-election in 2020
- NYC: Muslim, 19, plotted knife jihad massacre at Flushing Bay Promenade near World’s Fair Marina
- No Raids – Close the Camps – Abolish ICE! Grand Central NYC
- New York: Jewish Man Beaten, Whipped With Own Belt on Brooklyn Street, Third Attack in One Week
- Brooklyn Synagogue Stabbing: Jewish Man, Son Seriously Wounded
- Brooklyn Jewish Community Fearful Over Onslaught of Attacks
- NYC Mayor Gets Pushback from Own Hate Crimes Prevention Director: Anti-Semitism Also Comes from the Left
- NY: US Muslim citizen, an ISIS sniper, indicted for aiding terror group, officials say
- Salon Endorses the Bloody Seizure of the Hagia Sophia by Jihadis
- NYPD: Well over half of New York City hate crimes in 2019 were antisemitic
- Suit: PA Unions Continue to Charge Fees Ruled Unconstitutional
- Philadelphia: Muslim named Aziz considering legal action after his name is written “ISIS” at Starbucks
- Texas Lawmaker Delivers Blistering Rebuke To Anti-Gun Democrats, Media
- Texas: Man Was Fired Hours Before He Killed Eight People in a Shooting Rampage
- UPDATE: Death toll in Odessa shooting rises to 7, a 17-month-old child among those injured
- Texas: Muslim murders his sister’s friend in honor killing for encouraging his sister to marry a Christian
- Texas: Muslim murders his sister’s friend in honor killing for encouraging his sister to marry a Christian
- Jewish groups call to halt execution of death row inmate who says his judge was anti-Semitic
- 82 Days In Jail And A Lost Job For Possession Of…Honey
- Riggelman Betrays Virginia Workers With Immigration Stands
- Virginia school district appeals mandate forcing boys and girls to share bathrooms
- Virginia: Muslim State Senate Candidate Cries ‘Islamophobia’ When He’s Quoted
- Wisconsin-based “Islamic scholar” Kevin Barrett says on state-run Iranian TV that Jews killed JFK, RFK, and JFK Jr.
- MARK OF THE BEAST: Workers in Wisconsin Wear ‘I Got Chipped’ T-Shirts Celebrating New Implants
- Democrats To Take Formal Steps On Impeachment Next Week
- The demonization of the Democratic Party
- Democrats’ real wish list for America: More mass shootings, catastrophic hurricanes and an economic crash… all to blame their political opponents
- Democrats ready to replace worship of God with worship of the state
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Tries To Help Bail Out ‘Activists’ Arrested For Assaulting Police, Carrying Weapons
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): REP. OMAR DECLARES SUPPORT FOR TERRORIST FINANCIER’S COMPANY IN HER NATIVE SOMALIA
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar Asked for Protection of Somali Company Linked to Terror
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Only 4% of Donations to Rep. Ilhan Omar came from Minnesota
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Tlaib Meets With Members of Terrorism-Supporting, Anti-Israel Organization
- Netanyahu: We will Annex All Settlements in Judea and Samaria
- Netanyahu Calls to Boycott Israeli Channel Behind ‘Anti-Semitic’ HBO Show ‘Our Boys’
- Netanyahu Still Struggles to Attain Knesset Majority – Latest Poll
- Netanyahu Reportedly Offered Far-right Leader Deal: Quit and I’ll Lower the Electoral Threshold
- Netanyahu Promises Jewish Prayer on Temple Mount “Before the Messiah Comes” But Security Minister Says Sooner Than That
- When Bibi Netanyahu is warning you about this, it’s time to pay attention…
- ‘No One Banishes the Jews from Hebron!’ Declares Netanyahu During Historic Visit
- WATCH: Justice Minister: Public Has Lost Confidence in Israel’s Judicial System
- Israel Called Off Devastating Strike on Hezbollah, Says IDF Source
- WATCH: IDF Exposes Iranian Commanders Behind Hezbollah’s Missile Program
- Lapid Mocks Netanyahu’s Sovereignty Plan in Judea and Samaria
- WATCH: Could Far-Right Party be the Surprise of Israeli Elections?
- IDF Moves to Strip Weapons from Jewish Settlements Around Jerusalem
- Zehut Votes Overwhelmingly Accept Likud Deal, Bows Out of Knesset Race
- IDF Reveals Hezbollah ‘Precision Missile Factory’
- RUMORS OF WAR: Israel and Hezbollah may be on the verge of a full scale war
- What Israel exposed in Lebanon proves that Iran threatens the stability of the ENTIRE region!
- Arab Party Leader: I Want to be Prime Minister of Israel
- Right-wing Leader Ayelet Shaked to Netanyahu: Build in Hebron NowRight-wing Leader Ayelet Shaked to Netanyahu: Build in Hebron Now
- WATCH: Fly in Leftists on ‘Air Train’ to Save Elections, Says Anti-Netanyahu Politician
- WATCH: What are the Israeli Left’s Hopes for Upcoming Election?
- How the European Union is Fighting Israel in Judea, Samaria
- WATCH: Does Israel Need to Reform Its Election Process?
- Israel Launches Its Largest-Ever Solar-Energy Project, Fueled From the Negev
- Gaza Rocket Lands Right Next to Israeli Home. IDF Retaliates
- IDF Strikes Gaza Terrorists After Drone Attack on Israel’s Border
- Leviathan Gas Barges Approach, Setting Israel on Course to be Natural Gas Exporter by Year’s End
- Hezbollah Fires from Lebanon at IDF Positions in Northern Israel
- Hezbollah Attacks Israel with Anti-Tank Missiles; Israel Strikes Back
- Anti-tank Missiles Fired at Israel from Lebanon, Bomb Shelters Open
- Palestinians Blast Netanyahu, Call for Sanctions Over Israel’s Annexation Declaration
- PA President Abbas: ‘Millions Of Fighters’ Will Take Over Jerusalem
- Arab Foreign Minister Backs Israeli Strikes on Hezbollah in Lebanon
- Children at Globally Funded Palestinian Kindergarten Simulate Terror Attacks
- Hezbollah Chief is ‘Iranian Puppet’ and ‘Destroyer of Lebanon,’ Warns Israel
- Palestinians Start Issuing Building Permits in Israeli-controlled Area C
- Qatar to Cut Fuel Subsidy to Gaza
- “Palestinian” Arab Woman Murdered by Her Family – Honor Killing Goes Viral
- Hezbollah Leader: All IDF Forces ‘At Risk’ if Israel Attacks Lebanon
- Child Soldier Dreams of Jihad — See Original Footage
- “Palestinian” children in Swedish-funded school dress as jihadis and put on play about attacking Israelis
- Top Palestinian Religious Leaders Incite Terror in Jerusalem
- Palestinians: Netanyahu ‘Invaded’ and ‘Defiled’ Hebron – It’s An ‘Obvious War’
- Arab Municipality Claims Joshua’s Alter on Mt. Ebal is ‘Palestinian Heritage Site’
- When Will Palestinians Stop Horrific ‘Honor Killings’ by Women’s Own Family Members?
- Palestinian Official: ‘The West Created ISIS to Justify Israel’s Existence’
- Radical Palestinian Education Celebrates Jihad, Vilifies Israel
- Palestinian school curriculum “more radical” than before, “suffused with ideas of martyrdom and Jihad”
- Islamic State rigs cows with explosives in jihad attack on Iraqi forces
- Muslim cleric: We never said Islam is a religion of peace, and always maintained that we must be harsh on infidels
- Palestinian Stabs Father and Son After Dentist Appointment
- Palestinians Fire 5 Rockets at Southern Israel as Border Riots Rage on
- England: Labour Will Try to Pass Legislation to Force Another Brexit Delay
- England: Is Prince Harry James Hewitt’s son? This thread puts the record straight
- England: British Protestors Support “Auschwitz Gassing” of Opponents
- England: What You Need to Know About Boris Johnson, and the Path Forward for Brexit
- England: Knife-wielding bloodbath: Paul McCartney, Outraged at Sadiq’s London Violence, Says One of His Own Grandsons Was Mugged at Knifepoint
- England: British Jewish Newspaper Buckles to Hamas
- EU: Why the EU Is Scared to Death of Facebook
- EU: The European Union is funding child abuse!
- France: Lyon jihadi explains why he went on knife rampage: “They do not read the Qur’an”
- France: Video from France: Muslim migrant goes on knife rampage, 1 dead, 9 wounded, cops search for motive
- France: HORROR VIDEO: France Jihad-Killer Paused to Speak to Fellow Muslim and Give Him a High Five During His Stabbing Spree in France
- France: Lyon jihadi went on knife killing rampage because “They do not read the Qur’an”
- France: Desperate France Stoops to Offering $15 Billion to Iran in Effort to Save Nuclear Deal
- France: Another swimming pool closes due to pro-burkini protest
- France: Bust of Hitler Discovered in French Parliament
- Germany: Mosque pledges allegiance to Iran’s Khamenei, spokesman says “we are proud of terrorism”
- Germany: Hitler Redux: Germany’s Merkel is now biggest bilateral donor to the “Palestinians”
- Greece: 500 Illegal Migrants Land on Greek Island in One Day
- Greece: New Right-wing Govt to Strengthen Borders, Deport Fake Refugees Faster
- Hungary: Muslim migrant discovered to be Islamic State executioner
- Italy: Leftist 5-Star Movement Ousts Right-Leaning Anti-Immigration Matteo Salvini, Denying New Elections
- Italy: Global Warming Hypocrites: The Pope Calls on People to “Abandon” Fossil Fuels and then Boards a Private Jet to Africa; Prince Harry Uses Private Planes 6 Out of 10 Flights
- Netherlands: Amsterdam: Businessman Returns From Vacation to Find His Property Occupied by 40 Asylum Seekers
- Netherlands: Muslim stabbed two tourists to “defend” Muhammad and Islam
- Russia: WATCH: Russian Senator ‘Volunteers’ to Fight for Iran in War Against US
- Spain: Over 150 Muslim migrants storm into Spain, shouting “victory!”
- Sweden: Municipality Inundated with Migrants Faces Tax Crisis as Native Swedes Flee
- Sweden: Municipality inundated with Muslim migrants in money crisis as taxpaying natives flee
- Sweden: Swedish Court Fines Imam $305 for Saying Jews Are Offspring of Monkeys and Pigs
- Sweden: Swedish Behavioral Scientist Proposes Cannibalism to Fight Climate Change in His Speech, “Can you Imagine Eating Human Flesh?”
- Sweden: Imam at Swedish-Palestinian Centre demonstration labels Jews “the progeny of monkeys and pigs”
- UK: Six Muslims convicted for sexual exploitation of teen girls between 1998 and 2002
- UK: UK Jihad Rape Gangs: Six Muslims convicted for sexual exploitation of teen girls
- UK: In the UK, You Could Soon Be Arrested for Crimes You Haven’t Yet Committed
- UK: Muslim received over $12,000 in welfare benefits while beheading 100 people for the Islamic State in Syria
- UK: UK Paper Distributes Million Maps Listing Tel Aviv as Israel’s Capital
- UK: WATCH: UK’s Boris Johnson Greets Netanyahu, Pushes for Two-state Solution
- UK: Teenager Goes Blind after Limited Diet limited to French Fries, Pringles, White Bread, and Ham
- UK: Boris Johnson still refuses to apologize for comparing burqa-wearing women to letter boxes and bank robbers
- UK: Muslim migrants arrested in plot to kill woman who left Islam
- Bangladesh: 13 UNEXPLODED BOMBS RECOVERED FROM BHOLA MOSQUE
- China: China Threatens Hong Kong Protesters: ‘End Is Coming’ For Those Who ‘Antagonize China’
- China: New Footage Suggests China’s Stealth Fighter Has Entered Mass Production
- India: Muslim judge tells Muslims in court to get a pistol and shoot their Hindu adversaries
- Indonesia: “Born-again” Muslims driving social changes, encouraging Muslim-targeted housing and Sharia banking
- Iran: WATCH: ‘All Americans in Iraq will be Hostages,’ Vows Iranian Commander
- Iran: Iran Has Stopped Cooperating with Nuclear Weapons Inspections
- Iran: Iranian proxy Hezb’Allah says commanders ready for war, Israel orders more forces to border region
- Iran: Iran Shuts Down UN Inquiry into ‘Secret Atomic Warehouse’
- Iran: Iran Building New Precision Missile Facility on Syria-Iraq Border
- Iran: Iran is Building a New Military Base in Syria to Strike Israel With Precision-Guided Missiles
- Iran: WATCH: The Man Behind Iran’s Regional Proxies
- Iran: Rouhani: Iran Moving to ‘Third, Highly Important Step’ Away from Nuclear Accord
- Iran: Iran’s President Unveils Plan to Develop ‘All Kinds’ of Nuclear Centrifuges
- Iran: Iran threatens to take steps to stockpile of uranium for nuclear weapons
- Iran: Iran’s Military Seizes Another Foreign Vessel In Persian Gulf, Detains Crew
- Iraq: WATCH: ‘Jews Are the Enemy of Mankind,’ Hisses Iraqi Commander
- Iraq: Iraqi Kurdistan: “Hitler Restaurant” closed by authorities despite happy and enthusiastic clientele
- Iraq: The Watchman Newscast 9/5/19: On the Ground in Iraqi Kurdistan (Video: 4:36 minutes long.)
- Iraq: VIDEO: ‘Jews are the Enemy of Mankind,’ Hisses Muslim Commander
- Japan: Hong Kong Administrator, Appointed By Chinese Government, Agrees to Scrap Extradition Bill that Would Subject Hong Kong Residents to Communist-Controlled Courts – But Demonstrators Want Want More
- Japan: When Genocide Visits Hong Kong, At Least They Will Die On Their Feet Unlike Most Americans
- Japan: Tempers Flare Over Fukushima Plan To Dump Radioactive Water In Ocean
- Pakistan: Another Hindu girl abducted, forced to convert to Islam
- Pakistan: Pakistan’s Prime Minister tells ISNA convention that Islam is religion of peace and has nothing to do with terrorism
- Pakistan: Muslims defend practice of child marriage as one of the “tenets of Islam”
- Pakistan: Muslim cleric says jihad against India is obligatory, calls on Muslims to “have the guts” to fight
- Pakistan: Sikhs burn effigies of Prime Minister Imran Khan over forced conversions
- Syria: At a sprawling tent camp in Syria, Islamic State Muslimas impose a brutal rule
- Turkey: Turkey’s Defense Minister: “We are at the same point in Cyprus that we were in 1974…we will do what we did then”
- Cameroon: Muslims butcher Bible translator to death with machete in Cameroon, wife’s arm chopped off
- Nigeria: Muslims “asked him to deny Christ and when he refused they cut off his right hand”
- Nigeria: Priest says persecution of Christians part of President’s plan for “Islamization of Nigeria”
- South Africa: South Africans Setting Fire To Other African Migrants In Wave Of Xenophobic Attacks
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Australia Is Engaged In the Massive Seizing of Guns Through Operation Athena
- Australia: Man converts to Islam, says of Christians “I’ve bought a scimitar and intend to cut their heads off”
- Canada: Quebec: Young non-Muslims, mostly women, forgo pork, observe Ramadan in solidarity with Muslims
- Canada: Man smeared as “racist” for asking politician questions about political Islam and Sharia at MuslimFest
- Nightly Business Report – September 4, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 5, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – September 6, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Does a payroll tax cut work?
- CBO projects more and bigger deficits, debt
- Millennials, Poor, Fixed Income People Are Targeted In the Next Recession
- FENTANYL: The Clear and Unmistakable Response to the Tariffs
- MEGHAN ON SCREEN APPEARANCE, INCOME PRODUCING ASSETS… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 32:24 minutes long.)
- Economy & The Election (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- Here’s How to Get Your Free Credit Score
- Trends Cycles & Investment Opportunities (Video: 41:14 minutes long.)
- Manufacturing Slowing Down (Video: 1:52 minutes long.)
- Brexit & Potential Impact on the U.S. (Video: 2:52 minutes long.)
- The August Jobs Report Is Not ‘Mixed’ It’s Yuuge
- The State of Black Employment
- Record 157,878,000 Employed in August; Record Low Unemployment Rate for Blacks
- Trump’s Trade War Threat to China (Video: 10:21 minutes long.)
- The Ugly Truth About The Trade War
- Car Buyers Keep Borrowing (Video: 1:39 minutes long.)
- Are Central Bankers Taking Sides in the 2020 Election?
- Lynette Zang: THIS IS THE FAULT LINE: Lessons From The Last 3 Crashes
- 28 Signs Of Economic Doom In This Pivotal Month Of September
- Fed’s Constraint of the POTUS and 2020 Election – Global Financial Crisis Looming
- Why Is The “Cost of Living” In Cities So High?
- BANK OF AMERICA WARNING: THE “BIG TOP IS COMING DOWN”
- Why the coming recession could force the Federal Reserve to swap greenbacks for digital dollars
- The explosion of ‘alternative’ data gives regular investors access to tools previously employed only by hedge funds
- The technology that should finally make your wallet obsolete
- Home-health aides are among the lowest-paid, most in-demand jobs in every U.S. state
- This woman slashed her grocery bill using tricks she picked up working at Whole Foods
- David Stockman On An Unprecedented Collapse Of The Global Financial System
- Powell Doesn’t Change His Tune… And Rabobank Sees Fed Cutting To Zero
- Stocks Rally on Thursday (Video: 1:38 minutes long.)
- S&P 500’s Breakout? Not Out Of Woods Yet
- What If Bonds Are Right About The Real Risk Of A Crisis Hitting Now?
- Stocks & Bond Yields Rise On Trade War Hope, Commodities Collapse Most In 28 Years
- Gold price at $10,000 is not crazy talk says Frank Holmes (Video: 8:45 minutes long.)
- What A Gold Shock Could Look Like (Video: 9:18 minutes long.)
- Why the Fed is stuck between a rock and a hard place (Video: 6:49 minutes long.)
- Gold Prices Will Keep Rising Because Crash Conditions Are Becoming Obvious
- Audio: Volatility Spikes; Smarter to Invest in Gold Than College?
- India Silver Imports Tripled In July As Prices Rise
- What will fuel Silver Gold to New Highs? | Ned Naylor Leyland of Merian Global Investors
- We Reached Ground Floor? Silver Takes Express Elevator Up (And Right Back Down) This Week
- What’s Up With Silver’s RollerCoaster Ride And Gold’s Price Stability?
- Gold & Silver Pop On Terrible August Jobs Report, Govt Creates At Least 25,000 Of The 130,000 Jobs
- Egon von Greyerz: $666 Silver & $10,000 Gold Prices Probable Even Without Dollar Hyperinflation
- Is There A Price That’s Too Expensive To Buy Silver?
- Rick Rule – Math Is Showing Coming Tremendous Demand For Gold And Silver
- Michael Ballanger: Gold, Silver And Investment Contrarians…To Be Or Not To Be?
- Gold And Silver “Seasonality” Means Nothing In Rigged Markets
- Gold & Silver Bullion Banks On The Run?
- Home Prices Heating Up? (Video: 1:26 minutes long.)
- Bob Shiller Drops Bombshell: “Wouldn’t Be At All Surprised” If US Home Prices Started Falling
- There Is No Such Thing As Retirement Anymore! What Can Be Done?
- What Americans Can Learn From the Rest of the World About Retirement
- Here’s how other countries financially support their retirees
- 4 great American cities where a Social Security check is easily enough to cover housing costs
- 10 of the cheapest places in America for retirees to live
- This podcast exposes what Americans get this wrong about retirement saving — and what they can do to make it right
- European Gas Prices Plunge To 10-Year Low
- For The First Time Ever, Russia Will Issue Sovereign Bonds Denominated In Yuan
- Sweden partially privatized its Social Security — here’s how it has worked out
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- NASA admits that climate change occurs because of changes in Earth’s solar orbit, and NOT because of SUVs and fossil fuels
- Hidden earthquake risk found lurking beneath Los Angeles
- Is the Cascadia Subduction Zone about to blow?
- Magnitude 5.0 earthquake shakes Alaska, felt in capital city…
- Mars not only had rivers bigger than those on Earth; they flowed more recently than previously believed
- Fireball turns night to day above northern Canada
- What you need to know! Four potential tropical depressions forming in the Atlantic and the Gulf as Hurricane Dorian becomes a multi record-breaker
- Is Hurricane Dorian A Weather Weapon?
- A volcanic eruption in 1815 blocked the sun for a full year, causing global crop failures and famine… and it could happen again
- 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games to reassure the world all is well at the Fukushima site despite more than a million tons of radioactive water set to be dumped into the Pacific
- Alaska’s Sea Ice Completely Melted for First Time in Recorded History
- Storm damage left in Bahamas described as “Apocalyptic” – Paradise is gone!
- Magnitude 5.9 earthquake strikes off Oregon Coast, no tsunami expected
- Hurricane Dorian Battering South Carolina, North Carolina With Flooding Rain, Storm Surge, High Winds, Tornadoes
- Steamboat Geyser at Yellowstone continues to break historical yearly eruption record
- Hurricane Dorian death toll could be ‘staggering’ in the Bahamas with thousands still missing as bodies pile up and militias are formed to stop looting
- Hurricane Dorian strikes North Carolina with 90 mph winds
- Greta Thunberg Storms America – Look at the Science? Can we trust it? (Video: 17:41 minutes long.)
Last week, Viacom aired the 36th Annual MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) on Nickelodeon, its children’s network. Nickelodeon was launched over 40 years ago as “the first cable channel for children,” but now many parents agree they can no longer trust the network. Since Nickelodeon’s target market is children, it is apparent that Viacom is grooming the next generation of MTV fans.
This year’s VMAs featured the following: a flood of partially-bleeped (but still recognizable) f-words and s-words, barely-there costumes, highly-sexualized choreography that included crotch-grabbing and thrusting, and songs that made reference to meth, blunts, and alcohol. Best new artist nominee Lizzo performed in front of a giant balloon designed to look like a woman’s buttocks in a red thong that rhythmically bounced up and down with the music. The “bouncing booty balloon” segment aired on Nickelodeon during the first hour of primetime, when most children are still awake and a part of the TV viewing audience.
The sexually explicit content on this program is inappropriate for anyone, but especially children.
1MM has already warned parents about the network’s liberal animated program The Loud House. Nickelodeon also airs many popular children’s shows such as Paw Patrol, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Power Rangers, and Henry Danger. And much of this popular children’s programming aired before the VMAs.
Let this be a wake-up call and reality check for parents everywhere.
Some brief examples of what aired on past VMAs include:
- Madonna famously sharing a kiss on stage with both Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera in 2003.
- Miley Cyrus famously twerking her way to notoriety in 2013.
- And other controversial topics such as drugs, alcohol, sex, vulgarity, and violence being glorified over the years.
It is appalling and irresponsible of Viacom and Nickelodeon to air this raunchy awards show on a children’s network.
- House Of The White Queen | Time Team (Medieval Archaeology Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 47:53 minutes long.)
- 2,800-Year-Old Altar Inscription Talks Of Biblical War
- 3,500 Years Ago, Hittites Sacked and Razed an Unwary City
- Israeli Archaeologists May Have Found Emmaus, Where Jesus Appeared After Crucifixion
- Israeli Archaeologists Find Rare Mosaic Possibly Pointing to Where Jesus Fed the 5000
- Siberian Puppy Frozen for 14,300 Years is a Major RNA Breakthrough
- First Americans Arrived by Sea Over 15,000 Years Ago, Surprise Finding Suggests
- ‘Mongolian Amazon’ and ‘Wealthy Lady’ Graves Found
- Canadian archeologists part of major discovery that could rewrite history (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- You Won’t Believe What’s Buried Under the Sahara…Hidden Lost Ancient Civilizations (Video: 22:28 minutes long.)
- 500,000 Years Old Spark Plug Discovered in Sierra Nevada Mountains? (Video: 10:21 minutes long.)
- What Was Life Like in Sumeria, History’s First Ever Civilization? (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Are Pyramids Actually Ancient Warning Systems? The Volcano Connection II (Video: 16:56 minutes long.)
- Archaeologists Can’t Explain This…What They Found Here Is Beyond Weird! (Video: 12:28 minutes long.)
- Archaeologists Discover 12,000 year old Vulture Stone at Gobekli Tepe (Video: 11:44 minutes long.)
- A Strange Ring in the World’s Oldest Lake | What On Earth? (Full Episode) (Video: 43:04 minutes long.)
- The Most Controversial Discovery EVER…Unlike Anything In The Fossil Record! (Video: 11:50 minutes long.)
- Battle of Ecnomus (256 BC) – Largest Naval Battle in History (Video: 14:15 minutes long.)
- Why did Britain Handover Hong Kong to China? (Short Animated Documentary) (Video: 4 minutes long.)
- New Historical Records Added in August 2019
- Find a War of 1812 Ancestor
- Are Ancestry’s Hints Helping or Hurting Your Research? The Dos and Don’ts You Need to Know
- Search Passenger Lists Canada to New York
- Find Your New Netherland (NY) Ancestors
- Where To Find FREE Online Historical Maps For Your Genealogy Research
- 4 Favorite Genealogy Apps to Add to Your Phone or Tablet
- Four Pointers to Preserve Your Family Heirlooms in a Disaster
- Metadata – Why It’s Important and How You Can Use It
- This is why you should sprinkle sugar in your garden (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- The Best Natural Treatments for Poison Ivy and Poison Oak
- Is Eggplant a Wonder Vegetable or What?
- 7 Surprising Benefits of Parsley Tea
- Fentanyl Is The Communist Chinese Secret Weapon To Bring Down America
- Making Raw Apple Cider Vinegar at Home
- Increasing Testosterone With D-Aspartic Acid – Research Reveals The Truth (Video: 10:24 minutes long.)
- Hunger hormone linked to memory deficits in Alzheimer’s
- Teen’s junk food diet caused him to go blind
- New tool turns CRISPR into “genetic Swiss Army Knife”
- Purple Foods That Pump Up the Nutrients
- 3 Fruits Clinically Proven To Remove Plaque & Cleanse Your Arteries – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 4:18 minutes long.)
- Cholesterol Causes Erectile Problems, Low Libido, Heart Attacks, Memory Problems & More… (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- Women Don’t Need Planned Parenthood to Get Affordable Care
- Genes associated with left-handedness identified
- With Just One Tea Bag You Can Get Rid Of Mice And Spiders In Your Home!
- Top 20 Most Exciting New Items At Trader Joe’s…And We Got Kicked Out..AGAIN! (Video: 21:16 minutes long.)
- Veggie Egg Rolls w/ Keto Cauliflower Fried Rice (Video: 1:40:35 minutes long.)
- Top 20 Keto Products At Walmart – Clean Keto Grocery Haul (Video: 22:18 minutes long.)
- This is How Your Body Uses Fat – Fun Analogy (Video:10:17 minutes long.)
- Guide to Clean Keto vs. Dirty Keto (Video: 17:26 minutes long.)
- REMOVE DARK CIRCLES RIGHT NOW – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:41 minutes long.)
- SINUS MASSAGE POINTS FOR INSTANT DRAINAGE & PRESSURE RELIEF – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:19 minutes long.)
- CERVICOGENIC TAPPING: FIX NECK PAIN, TINNITUS, VERTIGO, HEADACHE (Discovered by Dr. Mandell, DC) (Video: 9:30 minutes long.)
- TAKE THE 7 DAY CHALLENGE TO GET A HEALTHIER GLOWING COMPLEXION – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- Hidden Reasons for Plateaued Weight and a Slow Metabolism (Video: 44:32 minutes long.)
- Cycling, Low Back Pain and Tight Hip Flexors – OKAY (Video: 4:06 minutes long.)
- What is Epigenetics: In Simple Terms (Video: 3:17 minutes long.)
- Use Epsom Salt for Toenail Fungus (Video: 1:25 minutes long.)
- What’s Behind Thyroid Nodules? (Video: 3:14 minutes long.)
- Ketones Are Way More Than Just Energy Fuel (Video: 2:26 minutes long.)
- Can Dairy Affect Your Hormones? (Video: 2:45 minutes long.)
- Important Lesson From the Spanish Flu Pandemic of 1918 (Video: 6:57 minutes long.)
- 3 Top Foods to Fight Inflammation
- How Dead Soil and Toxins Reduce Food Nutrients
- Higher Cholesterol Is Associated With Longer Life
- Bombshell Study Confirms This Daily Drink Lowers IQ
- What’s a Nurdle? These Pellets Are Poisoning You
- This Superbug Loves Sugar and Resists Disinfectant
- Terrible for Blood Pressure, 3 in 10 Odds It’s Impacting You
- Low Vitamin D Linked to Adolescent Behavior Problems
- What You Need to Know About Sedge
- Store Bought Fruits and Veggies to Regrow at Home
- Ignore the Hype Surrounding This Popular ‘Supplement’
- Hospitals Are Charging Up to 10x the Going Rate for This
- This Disease Can Harm Your Intestines if Not Addressed
- Quench Your Thirst the Healthy Way With These Recipes
- Swiss cheese found to contain powerful probiotic that promotes longevity
- Nutrient-rich mushrooms can significantly lower the risk of cognitive decline
- Here’s why you shouldn’t throw away perfectly good apple peels
- Organic turmeric powder with black pepper is the ultimate combination for optimal health
- If you’re on a keto diet, don’t even think about taking a cheat day: Research says that just one bottle of soda can wreak havoc on your blood vessels
- Essential oils for good health: How to use them and when to avoid them
- Lead exposure kills over 400,000 Americans a year, finds alarming new study published in The Lancet
- Long before pills, our ancestors used these 11 natural antibiotics to survive infections
- Himalayan salt: The ‘purest’ salt in the world and its numerous benefits
- Globalist media ordered to start pushing cannibalism as a food source; planetary collapse of Earth’s biosphere is now being engineered
- Heavy metals: Walmart tests everything it sells, while Amazon tests almost nothing
- 7 Reasons why you should always get enough of vitamin D
- Is Rice Healthy | White Rice or Brown Rice? (Video: 10:44 minutes long.)
- How To Lose Fat Naturally Without Exercise | Belly Fat Be Gone! (Video: 17 minutes long.)
- Fermented green coffee has potent anticancer effects thanks to chlorogenic acid and surfactin
- Current treatments send breast cancer into sleeper mode
- Cancer overtaking heart disease as number one killer
- Mushroom Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Stuffed Green Peppers
- Coconut Curry Chicken and Vegetables in the Slow Cooker
- Buffalo Chicken Skillet
- One Pan Sriracha Chicken and Veggies
- Butter Chicken Tarts
- Easy Chicken Gyro
- Pumpkin Turkey Chili
- Apple-Tarragon Turkey Sloppy Joes
- Grilled Cheese, Apple, and Thyme Sandwich
- This Genius Bread Swap Takes Grilled Cheese from OK to Outstanding
- Italian Grilled Eggplant Caprese
- 10 Incredible Mason Jar Salads to Keep Your Lunches Lively
- Absolutely Fabulous Greek/House Dressing
- Whipped Peanut Butter-Chocolate Ricotta Pudding
- Blueberry Bottom Cake
- Sugar-Free Date Cookies
- Sunday Best Fruit Salad
- Cardamom and Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Tieton Apricot Tart with Basil Custard
- Cinnamon Bread
- Cranberry-Hibiscus Granola
- Fingerprint verification makes snooping on your phone EASIER
- What Every American Should Know About Siri and ‘Ring’
- People Were Laughing At Her HOUSE, Until They Went Inside… (Video: 10:50 minutes long.)
- Nothing Is As It Seems, They Are Hiding The Real Evidence! (Video: 12:32 minutes long.)
- 5G is here but the challenges are just beginning
- WATCH: Former Planned Parenthood Manager Describes Horrific Abortion Procedure
- Americans Are Specifically Being Targeted in the Opioid Crisis-Teach Your Kids to NEVER Accept Pills From Anyone
- Who Grants You Your Rights? The Answer Can Set You Free
- Is the U.S. Government the Enemy of the People? America’s Lost Liberties, Post-9/11
- For the First Time In Modern History What’s About To Happen To The Population Has Never Happened Before
- The only surviving film footage of Anne Frank ever found
- Why Is DARPA Seeking to Destroy the Alt Media?
- A Detailed Explanation On What’s Causing the Mass Craziness
- How Unthinkable Became Unquestionable: New Study On Collapse Of Moral Consensus
- Automakers’ Flip-Flop on CAFE Standards Kicks Car Buyers to the Curb
- How 50 Years of No-Fault Divorce Gave Us a Throwaway Culture
- Massive Idolatrous Festival in Nevada Plagued with Suspicious Deaths
- More Millennials believe in E.T. than believe in God
- Taxpayers are Still Funding Grotesque Frankenstein Experiments Combining Aborted Fetus Remains With Live Animals
- The FCC: The Hidden Censorship Force to Be Used Against Free Speech
- Ignorance of the Past Fuels Young Americans’ Enthusiasm for Socialism
- Globalist media ordered to start pushing cannibalism as a food source; planetary collapse of Earth’s biosphere is now being engineered
- Microsoft’s relationship with the Chinese government could be considered treasonous – as they assist in espionage against America
- When Character Prohibits Success In One’s Chosen Career- Do We Deserve 2nd Chances?
- Bill Gates has a plan for mass genocide on a planetary scale
- Microsoft and Amazon may destroy humanity with A.I. research that resembles “Skynet” from the Terminator movies
- More than Half of Young Americans, Unhappy with the Present Economic System, Want Socialism, Not Realizing That’s What They Already Have
- Would You Sign the LEFTIST Petition to Save Eagle Eggs? What About Conservative Petition to Save Human Eggs?
- Social Credit Scores Will Literally Determine Your Suitability to Live In Society
- The Globalists Plan to Take the Meat You Eat Right Out of Your Mouth
- ‘Deaths of Despair’ Might Not Be About Despair After All
- America’s Teens Keep Getting More Unhappy
- In 2018, Abortion Was The Leading Cause of Death With 41 Million Killed
- Social Media-Google: Report: Google to Pay up to $200 Million for Child Privacy Violations
- Social Media-Google: Google Has Secret Webpages That Feed Your Personal Data to Advertisers, Report Says
- Social Media-Google: Google engineers blow the whistle on Google’s massive criminal conspiracy
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook censors pro-life group Live Action as ‘fake news,’ cites pro-abortion fact checkers
- Social Media-Facebook: Phone numbers for as many as 220 million Facebook users left visible to public
- Social Media-Google & Facebook: Google, Facebook to be hit with state antitrust probes
- Social Media-Google & Facebook: Russia Formally Warns Google, Facebook Against Election ‘Interference’ & Meddling
- Social Media-General: The Social Media and Government Thought Police Are Dramatically Growing In Number
- Don’t be lulled into a false sense of security: When SHTF, survival skills are still more important than your stockpile
- Edibility Test: Find Out Which Backyard Weeds are Edible
- All-Natural Fruit Tree Bait for Insects: It Works!
- Natural or Not So Natural Disasters, This Man Can Teach How to Survive What’s Coming-Robert Griswold-CSS
- How To Make Potted Meat
- 14 Things to Stockpile for the Next Hurricane
- Are You Ready for What’s Coming?
- How to make a nutritious superfood for survival that lasts decades
- Back to School: Islamist Indoctrination for US Kids?
- Darwinism is “full of holes” and obsolete as a scientific theory, declares Yale professor
- The College Board Scraps Controversial ‘Adversity Score,’ but Continues Plan to Weigh College Admissions
- Student Group Flags Top 5 Instances of Campus Censorship of Conservatives
- Government Shouldn’t Force Teachers to Use Transgender Pronouns
- Universities seeks FBI help after website posts photos of school’s Jewish staff, students
- University Of Alabama Dean Of Students Resigns: Said American Flag ‘Represents A Systemic History Of Racism’
- RELIGIOUS LIBERTY WIN: Court Rules In Favor Of Students Banned From Extracurricular Activities Due To Religious Braids
- Go For ‘Woke’: Children’s Book Publisher Promotes Bisexuality, Political Activism At School Fair
- Time to Reset Your Web Browser?
- How to Format Your WhatsApp Messages
- 5 Clever Gmail Tricks to Minimize Regret, Frustration and Spam
- Grammarly Makes you a Better Writer, Student or Professional (Video: 16:30 minutes long.)
- How to Limit Download Speed in Chrome (Video: 3:50 minutes long.)
- Geekly Update – 04 September 2019
- 5 Password Tools to Create Strong Passphrases and Update Your Security
- “World’s most powerful laptop” boasts a 24 GB GPU
- Here’s How to Win on eBay
- Garmin introduces a host of new smartwatches at IFA 2019
- What’s New in Chrome 77, Arriving September 10
- How to Overclock Your Computer’s RAM
- How to Highlight a Row in Google Sheets Using Conditional Formatting
- The iPhone 11 is coming on September 10th
- How to Set the Default Finder Folder on Your Mac
- How to Turn Find My iPad On or Off
- What Can I Do with My Old iPhone?
- Apple iPhone launch event: 5 things to watch for
- How to Copy Music to Your Android Phone
- Samsung’s Galaxy Fold Nears Its Re-release, but a Cheaper, More Practical Model Might Be on the Way
- Video: Samsung shows off revised Galaxy Fold
- The Best New Android 10 Features (Aka Android Q) (Video: 6:57 minutes long.)
- The Best New Features in Android 10, Available Now
- Samsung, Huawei, LG, and Sony Phones Vulnerable to Rogue ‘Provisioning’ Messages
- Zero-day Disclosed in Android OS
- Microsoft Office: How to Remove Slide Numbers from PowerPoint Slides
- Microsoft Office: How to Create an Out of Office Reply in Outlook (Video: 4:52 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Insert a Picture or Other Object in Microsoft Office
- Windows: What’s New in Windows 10’s 20H1 Update, Arriving Spring 2020
- Windows: Microsoft’s Latest Windows 10 20H1 Test Build Adds Cloud-reset Option
- Windows: Free Download: Microsoft’s PowerToys for Windows 10
- Windows: HOW TO ADD FREE VPN ON WINDOWS 10 (Video: 8:06 minutes long.)
- Pastor Pleads Guilty to Embezzling Nearly $300,000 From Pentecostal Church
- 24 Incredible Ways Angels Function on Your Behalf
- Breaking Generational Curses (Video: 1:00:34 minutes long.)
- How To Pass From Curse to Blessing by Derek Prince complete (Video: 1:33:24 minutes long.)
- Sharia for Women: A Female Sharia Survivor Shares Her Story (Video: 39:18 minutes long.)
- God Has A Plan For You | Trust God’s Plan (Video: 11:31 minutes long.)
- It’s Time for Christians to Grow Up | On the Objective with Steve Manking and Dr. Michael K. Lake
- Muslim-Catholic document on world peace “full of outrageously false and misleading statements”
- Pat Robertson Claims God Could Have Made The Earth in Six ‘Galactic’ or ‘Universal’ Days
- The Days of Awe Are Fast Approaching: Your Time to Get Right with God
- ‘Christian’ agnosticism and trendy nihilism
- HOW SINCERE CHRISTIAN ANTI-EGALITARIAN’S (MIS)HANDLE SCRIPTURE
- Group of Christian Leaders to Investigate Allegations Against Todd Bentley
- 7 Warning Signs Before Leadership Failure
- Christian Politician Under Police Investigation for Sharing Bible Verse on Facebook
- Why Spirit-Filled Pastors Need to Preach on Holiness Again
- Woman tells police House of Hope Atlanta megachurch covered up rape then threatened her
- Benny Hinn renounces prosperity gospel, says ‘Holy Ghost is just fed up with it’
- Chinese Authorities Prohibiting Under-18’s From Being Evangelized
- Country singer shares prayer on Twitter moments before fatal car crash
- Chinese pastor shared Christian faith with 1,000 North Koreans before his execution
- Nova Scotia priest fired for praying for Israel
August 16, 2019
Psalm 131 – 135 Luke 3
Look at your calendar
Where is August 16, 2019 located on your calendar, left or right side?
At sunset, this evening, our Father’s day of rest (per Hebrews 4:2-4, in the NEW Testament) will begin.
Pope Gregory changed Julius Caesar’s Julian calendar to re-align the Greco-Roman celebration of Eostre with the phases of the MOON; but, Gregory never changed the order of the days of the week — only the ending and beginning of months were changed — the days of the week remain the same, to this day, as they were when our Messiah walked on this planet: SUNday is still SUNday (the 1st day of each week) and Shabbat is still the 7th day of each week. The MOON still cycles, giving us signals of YHVH’s (moade H4150) special appointed HOLY days. And my Apostle Paul told me to NOT let anyone judge me for honoring YHVH’s Sabbaths and “MOONS” (Colossians 2:16-17 Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ [and not of Rome or Babylon!].
As the sun sets on this sixth day of the week — the choice is ours; and, I have to ask: Where would I find the word, “Christmas,” in my Bible? It’s just not in there; but, it IS a fabrication of wayward religious leaders who continue to hoodwink the masses. What about Easter? Only a few Bibles, such as my KJV, use the word “Easter” and there is some controversy as to whether “Easter” is a wrong translation; however, as we read the context of this Holy Writ: what is happening in this only passage about “Easter”? LOOK! Those who are celebrating “Easter” have decided to kill our Apostle Peter as soon as their goddess of fertility (Eostre) celebration is over!! I’m not making this stuff up. LOOK:
Acts 12:1-4 Now about that time Herod [an Edomite] the king stretched forth his hands to vex certain of the church. And he killed James the brother of John with the sword. And because he saw it pleased the Jews [read the word “Jews” as “the fallen away religious leadership, whom YESH-OO’-AW rebutted REPEATEDLY!” because ALL of The CHURCH were, at that time, originally JEWS :o) however], he [Herod, an Edomite!] proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of Unleavened Bread [which were abolished by ROME!].) And when he [Herod] had apprehended him [our Apostle Peter], he [Herod] put him [Peter] in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people [to slaughter our Apostle Peter, as he had executed our Apostle James! Those anti-Scripture murders are the Easter people!].
And the followers of ROME still celebrate Eostre — the goddess of fertility — forsaking our Father YHVH’s eternal preparation Day of Passover and HIS High Holy FEAST of UNleavened Bread! (Unleavened = without sin :o) And again I ask, where do the Holy Scriptures = GOD’s WORD tell us to cut a tree out of the forest, deck it with silver and gold, and rest on the first day of the week??? (hint-hint: Jeremiah 10:3) Did our eternal FATHER’s rest change with the New Testament? LOOK:
Hebrews 4:2 For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it.
Hebrews 4:3 For we which have believed do enter into rest, as HE said, As I have sworn in MY wrath, if they shall enter into MY rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world.
Hebrews 4:4 For HE spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And ELohim did rest the seventh day from all HIS works.
Who is yo Daddy? Pope Francis or YHVH? I’m just sayin’ because:
“As for me and my house, we will serve YHVH” not religious Bovine Scatology.
As the sun sets this evening of August 16, 2019 … Shabbat Shalom precious Siblings in YESH-OO’-AW (H3444) our SALVATION.
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
- The New Security Score Is the “Mark of the Beast”
- How You Can Prophetically Know the Times and the Seasons
- Non-Human Entities, Dramatic Earth Changes, Stargates and Armageddon-Steve Quayle – CSS (Pt 1)
ANOTHER COFFEE BREAK: Tribulation, Part 5
Let’s see if we can wrap us this series today and talk about the blessing of tribulation. Can’t think of anyone I’ve ever talked to over the years who suggested that tribulation was an absolute blessing, but it is.
No affliction, no trial, no false accusation, no trouble of any kind seems to be joyful at the moment you are going through it, and when all hell breaks loose around you, you often look for a hole so you can crawl into it and hide. Doesn’t seem to work that way, does it?
Let’s consider a man whose experiences are well documented in the Word. He went through things that none of us ever want to experience (and yet many have in this day and age) but they came out victorious and a blessing, not only to himself but to his family and the world around.
We will pick up the narrative of Joseph in Genesis 37 as a beginning point.
You’ll recall Joseph’s vision experience of seeing the sun, moon and stars and how they bowed down to him. When he shared that vision with his father and mother and brothers, except for his father and mother, his eleven brothers became extremely jealous. His parents weren’t really pleased, but they filed it away for future reference.
Things only grew worse in the family relationship between Joseph and his brothers when Jacob called Joseph one day and place an elegant and exceptionally striking coat of many colors on Joseph. That robe was representative of the royalty that would come upon Joseph in the years to come, and he wore it proudly. It was also prophetic and a confirming prophecy to his vision of the sun, moon and stars bowing to him.
In their hearts, his brothers began conspiring together to rid themselves of him. Nothing really happened, however, until some time later when the brothers were out in the fields tending their father’s sheep. Jacob decided to send Joseph out to find them and check on their welfare, as well as that of his many flocks. The brothers turned out not to be where they told their father they would be, and Joseph wandered about until a stranger he stumbled across told him that his brothers had gone to Dothan.
He made the trek to Dothan, and his brothers saw him at a distance. Immediately they began to conspire to kill him. Reuben, the oldest, thought to spare Joseph’s life, not wanting Joseph’s blood on his hands, and suggested that they strip him of his clothing – especially the coat of many colors – and kill a lamb, and dip the coat in the lamb’s blood. They would tell their father that a wild beast had killed him.
That’s exactly what they did! They stripped Joseph of his coat and his clothing and threw him into a pit in the wilderness, leaving him and believing he would die there. They sent the coat to Jacob with their lie of what had happened to Joseph.
Meanwhile, while they are enjoying themselves and the treachery they had just initiated, a band of Ishmaelite traders passed by. This presented a ”better” solution to their original plan. They pulled Joseph out of the pit and sold him to the traders for 20 pieces of silver, who thereupon took Joseph into Egypt and sold him as a slave to an officer of Pharaoh, Potiphar by name, who was also a captain of Pharaoh’s guard.
Think, now about all that has happened to Joseph in a short period of time.
- He has a dream or vision of himself in a place of rulership. When he shares it with his family, he gets nothing but hate and jealousy from his brothers.
- That situation is magnified when his father places a coat of many colors on him.
- When he goes out to check on his brothers’ welfare, they plot to kill him. That plot is intercepted when Reuben comes up with another plan to strip him of his coat, throw him in a pit, dip his coat in a lamb’s blood and send it back to their father with the lie that Joseph was killed by a wild beast.
- Instead of being left to die in the pit, Joseph gets sold to a band of Ishmaelite merchants for the paltry sum of 20 pieces of silver, who immediately take him with them into Egypt.
- Joseph now gets sold as a slave to the captain of Pharaoh’s guard, Potiphar.
How do you like it so far? Sound like tribulation to you? Just wait! It’s going to get worse – a lot worse!
Throughout all of this, so far, Joseph has behaved himself. He has shown himself to be a young man of integrity and honor. We don’t see him railing at his brothers or his family, or even God, for the miseries that have befallen him.
Potiphar takes a liking to Joseph and soon entrusts him with more and more responsibility for the oversight of his business affairs. We are told that the Lord was with Joseph and caused him to prosper in everything that he put his hands to. It isn’t long before Potiphar makes Joseph the official Overseer of literally everything that he had, his personal possessions, his business affairs, and the care of his household.
Now we have a real problem in the making. Potiphar has a wife who really lusts after Joseph. She attempts to entice him and seduce him in order to get him to take her to bed. Joseph’s response again is the response of someone whose character and nature are absolutely above reproach.
“But he refused and said to his master’s wife, “Behold, with me here, my master does not concern himself with anything in the house, and he has put all that he owns in my charge. “There is no one greater in this house than I, and he has withheld nothing from me except you, because you are his wife. How then could I do this great evil and sin against God?” (Genesis 39:8-9, NAS)
Notice that Joseph’s concerns are not so much that he would be sinning against Potiphar, but that he would be sinning against God! That was his priority!
But Potiphar’s wife is so overcome with lust that she won’t leave Joseph alone, pestering him day after day after day. A day comes when Joseph goes into the house to take care of Potiphar’s business. For once, there are no other men in the household. Potiphar’s wife grabs Joseph by the arm and attempts to force him to come to bed with her. He won’t have any of it! He breaks loose from her grip and runs out the door but in the process, loses his cloak. Bless Potiphar’s wife’s pointed little head! She screams “Rape.” Too bad there weren’t any medical doctors who could have immediately proved her to be a liar!
Potiphar comes home and listens to his wife’s lying tale of supposed woe, and without taking into consideration Joseph’s character and integrity, and the fact that he has completely trusted him; without taking into consideration his own knowledge of his wife’s predilection for infidelity, he becomes emotionally enraged.
Once again, Joseph is bound and – this time – cast into prison. This is not just any old common prison where ordinary slaves or law-breakers are cast. This is the prison of “the King’s prisoners” – where those who have committed treason are kept, where those who are generally under a death sentence for serious crimes against the crown. Nevertheless, we are told that “the Lord was with Joseph!”
Once again, Joseph finds favor, this time with the jailer. Over a period of time (we are not told how long it took) Joseph has the same kind of authority and responsibility given to him that he had held with Potiphar. We are told the following in Genesis 39.
Genesis 39:23 NAS: The chief jailer did not supervise anything under Joseph’s charge because the LORD was with him; and whatever he did, the LORD made to prosper.
Even in the midst of his afflictions, his persecution, his “tribulation,” because of his purposed integrity towards God, he had incredible favor. Nevertheless, Joseph is going to be in prison for the better part of 13 years.
Some time after Joseph was given charge over the prisoners, the king’s cupbearer/chief butler and the king’s baker both committed offenses towards Pharaoh. We are told that Pharaoh’s rage was explosive towards them and he threw them both into the prison where Joseph had charge.
Joseph was given charge over these two officials and things progressed peacefully until they both had visions. The cupbearer/chief butler had a vision of three branches of grapes that flourished and brought forth luscious grapes. He pressed the grapes into Pharaoh’s cup and handed the cup to the king.
Joseph interpreted his vision and told him that he would be restored to his original position in three days. He then asked the chief butler to remember him to Pharaoh because of his unjust imprisonment.
The baker saw this favorable response to the chief butler’s vision and decided to tell his vision. He told Joseph that he also saw three baskets of bread and cooked foods but the birds were eating them. Joseph told him that within three days he would be taken out of prison and hanged by Pharaoh.
Just as he had prophesied, the chief butler was restored to his position and the baker was hanged. As often happens in circumstances like this, the butler completely forgot his assurances to Joseph and did not mention him at all to Pharaoh.
Two more years go by. Joseph has now been imprisoned for most of 13 years. The Lord has been with Joseph and he has prospered nonetheless but it was still prison, no matter how you slice it. Now it is Pharaoh’s turn to have a vision. He relates that vision to his wise men and magicians and complains that there is no one to interpret it. All of a sudden, the chief butler remembers Joseph and relates his vision experiences to Pharaoh and the outcome that Joseph prophesied.
Pharaoh calls for Joseph to be released from prison. He is hastily cleaned, shaved and dressed in better clothes and made to stand before Pharaoh. Pharaoh relates his twin visions of the 7 fat cows and the 7 lean cows with the lean cows eating and devouring the fat cows – and still remaining in horrible condition. His second vision is of corn in a field. There are seven fat, full, wonderful ears of corn on a stalk. He then sees a hot, east wind come along and blast another stalk of seven ears of corn, leaving it dry and useless for consumption. The seven blasted ears then eat up the seven luscious ears.
Pharaoh lets Joseph know that he has related his visions to his magicians and wise-men, and that none of them had a clue as to the meaning. Joseph lets him know that God is the revealer of secrets and visions, and that the visions are really one vision representing seven years of plenty and seven years of famine. He proceeds to give Pharaoh a God-given strategy for dealing with the famine and recommends that Pharaoh choose the wisest man from his country to oversee this preparation process.
Watch, now, how God turns all these years of tribulation into the most spectacular blessing for Joseph – and not just for Joseph, but his family and the whole land, as well as the surrounding nations.
Genesis 41:37-46: And the thing was good in the eyes of Pharaoh, and in the eyes of all his servants. And Pharaoh said unto his servants, Can we find such a one as this is, a man in whom the Spirit of God is?
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, Forasmuch as God hath showed thee all this, there is none so discreet and wise as thouart: Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.
And Pharaoh took off his ring from his hand, and put it upon Joseph’s hand, and arrayed him in vestures of fine linen, and put a gold chain about his neck; And he made him to ride in the second chariot which he had; and they cried before him, Bow the knee: and he made him ruler over all the land of Egypt.
And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, I am Pharaoh, and without thee shall no man lift up his hand or foot in all the land of Egypt. And Pharaoh called Joseph’s name Zaphnathpaaneah (which means: treasury of the glorious rest); and he gave him to wife Asenath the daughter of Potipherah priest of On. And Joseph went out over all the land of Egypt.
And Joseph was thirty years old when he stood before Pharaoh king of Egypt. And Joseph went out from the presence of Pharaoh, and went throughout all the land of Egypt.
How’s that for a blessing? Think you can top that?
It really is time for God’s people to get over the tribulation mentality and look at the blessing that is being prepared for them in the midst of their afflictions and pressures. It is time for believers to focus on remaining true to their priorities in God, their integrity and their faithfulness to the Word of the Lord – even if the circumstances are the exact opposite of God’s promises to them!
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Mishnah and the Words of Jesus, Part II
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
We are continuing our study of a comparison between the words of Jesus and the words of rabbis prior to, contemporary with, and following Jesus, recorded for us in the Mishnah, Order Nezikin, Tractate Avot, or the Chapters of the Fathers.
We stated in Part I that there is an underlying, overriding, and yet simple, theme that serves as the foundational theme of biblical faith. That theme is tsedakah frequently translated as righteousness, or purity, but in reality a word that means so much more.
It is difficult for us to understand or to grasp the implication of the word until we listen carefully to the teachings of Jesus and his contemporaries. In order to begin to grasp the full implications, we must first understand that biblical faith is not so much man’s actions directed upward toward God but rather his actions directed outward toward his fellowman.
In Part I in this article, we left off with the sayings of Jose ben Joezer of Zeredah and Jose ben Jochanan of Jerusalem. Joezer had said, “Let your house be a meetinghouse for the wise and sit amidst the dust of their feet and drink in their words thirstily.”
In Mishnah 5, Jose ben Jochanan of Jerusalem said, “Let your house be open wide and let the needy be members of your household.” Notice again the emphasis being placed upon man’s responsibility to his fellow man.
There is something else to which I would like to-call your attention. To me, it is so exciting! Notice as we read through these pages in Mishnah that it is specifying the city from which each of the rabbis come, i.e., Antigonus of Socho, or Jose ben Joezer of Zeredah. And in Mishnah 6 we read of Nittai the Arbelite.
To me, this is one of the exciting, thrilling things about the Bible, about the Mishnah, even historical documents such as the writings of Josephus, in that they are talking about places, cities, countries, empires, mountains, rivers, kings, kingdoms, etc., all of which can be verified historically and/or archaeologically to establish the authenticity of the document, the accuracy of the author.
I am sure that I got more excited reading this material because I have been there. I have been to the cities, the countries, the historical and archaeological sites, and as I read, just one word will elicit a mental and emotional image that immediately takes me to that place. Arbela, e.g., is one of the great historical sites on the edge of the Sea of Galilee along the southwestern shore bordering the Arbel Valley which, in turn, borders the Valley of Ginnosar that marks the dividing line between lower Galilee to the south, and upper Galilee to the north.
Just one word can elicit an explosion of mental images. You can see the geographic area, the archaeological site, etc., which, in turn, leads to stories from historical writers such Josephus, for example, who talks in detail about Arbela during the first revolt and the time of Herod Agrippa.
Nittai, the Arbelite, also said, “Keep thee far from an evil neighbor, and associate not thyself with the godless, and abandon not belief in retribution.” Does this call to your mind the words of Paul in I Thessalonians 5:22 when he writes, “Abstain from all appearances of evil.” Do not associate with the godless, and even in the midst of seeming despair, do not abandon the idea of the final judgment and the justice of God. Vengeance belongs to God. One day, there will be a judgment and men will be brought into account for their deeds. Regardless of what it is that is happening to you, do not abandon the idea of the ultimate judgment and justice of God.
In Mishnah 11, Chapter 1, Abtalion said, “Ye Sages, be cautious of your words lest ye incur the penalty of exile and be banished to a place of evil waters whereof the disciples that come after you drink and die and the heavenly name be profaned.” This is an interesting Mishnah that, if you know nothing of Jewish history, it will make little sense and will remain a mystery to you. Abtalion enjoins the Sages, the religious leaders, to be cautious in their teachings. Teaching should be so precise that it leaves no room for misinterpretation, or misunderstanding, or could possibly lead from misunderstanding into heresy.
Incurring the penalty of exile and being banished to the place of evil waters is a specific reference to the city of Alexandria in Egypt. During the time of Jeremiah the prophet, and before the destruction of the Temple by Nebuchadnezzer of Babylon in 586 B.C.E, many of the Jews fled from Israel to Egypt. Some even fled as far down the Nile as Aswan, and to the little island in the middle of the Nile known as Elephantine, or Yeb.
At Elephantine, there was a large Jewish community which had constructed a temple oriented toward the Temple in Jerusalem. In the archaeological excavations at Elephantine, many letters were found written on papyrus that were letters of correspondence between the Jews at Elephantine and the Jews back in Jerusalem.
Some of the individuals mentioned in the books of Ezra and Nehemiah are mentioned in the Elephantine papyri. Many of the Jews that were not taken into captivity fled before the destruction to Alexandria. During the time of Alexander the Great, the Greek or Hellenistic period, the Hellenistic culture influenced these Jews to the degree that by the third century B.C.E., they no longer understood Hebrew.
Thus, there was the necessity for the translation of the Hebrew Scriptures into Greek. That translation was probably finished during the reign of Ptolemy Lagos about 285 B.C.E. and is known today as the Septuagint, sometimes abbreviated as LXX, or the 70. Tradition has it that it was translated by seventy learned Jews. Alexandria is mentioned as a place of exile because it was there, according to the Jews back in the land of Israel, that Hellenistic Jewry corrupted Jewish orthodoxy and promoted heresy.
To illustrate this point, commentators frequently refer to Mishnah 3 of this chapter and state that the teaching of Antigonus of Socho was misrespresented by two of his disciples, Zadok and Boethus, who taught that there is no immortality of the soul and no reward in the world to come.
This heresy led to the establishment of the sects of the Sadducees and the Boethusians. We now learn how the sect of the Sadducees originated. The admonition of Abtalion should be heeded by every teacher today. Be careful what you say. Be careful what you teach.
We all have to watch out for that. I have found out that I have said things that were taken out of context, misunderstood, misquoted, and before I knew what had happened, I had already lapsed into heresy, according to what I had supposedly said. We need to be very careful to make sure that what we say is said in such a way as to be so explicit that it cannot be misunderstood. That is not always easy. There are times when one’s audience might not have a sufficient background to understand what is being said. We need to be aware of our audience and sure of our words.
In Mishnah 12, we are told that Hillel and Shammai received their tradition from the foregoing Sages. Hillel and Shammai are the last and most renowned of the zugot, or pairs. Notice once again how each receives from his predecessor so that all goes back not just to Moses but all the way back to God.
Hillel and Shammai were both contemporary with Jesus and considered two of the greatest Sages of their day, representing two different schools of Jewish thought. Hillel, in most instances, might be considered more liberal. The school of Shammai, on the other hand, might appear more conservative.
I personally believe we could identify a third school of thought as the school of Jesus – all three contemporary with one another in the first century. I believe that can be established from some of the teachings of Jesus when He runs headlong into a controversy between the two different schools, the school of Hillel and the school of Shammai.
To illustrate that point, we can note Jesus’ teaching about divorce in Matthew 5:31 when He says, “Whoever shall put away his wife let him give her a bill of divorcement.” Jesus is quoting from Deuteronomy 24:1. He said, “You have heard that it has been said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.”’ He goes on to say, “But I say unto you that whosoever puts away his wife save for the cause of fornication causes her to commit adultery, and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced shall commit adultery.”
I believe there has been more guilt and condemnation brought upon the people of God from misunderstanding and mistranslation of this passage of scripture than perhaps any other saying or teaching of Jesus. I have actually seen congregations split apart over the subject of divorce. Murder, theft, whatever, God can forgive it all; but in some peculiar way, divorce becomes the unpardonable sin.
What is Jesus really saying? In order to understand what is happening, we have to see Jesus coming into conflict with the school of Hillel and the school of Shammai over the subject of divorce and remarriage.
In Everyman’s Talmud by A. Cohen, p. 166, we read that in the first century of the present era, the schools of Shammai and Hillel took opposite views of the biblical text in Deuteronomy 24:1 which allows a man to send his wife away if she find no favor in his eyes because he has found some “unseeming thing” in her. The phrase “unseeming thing” is literally the nakedness of a thing which the school of Shammai explained to mean that a man may not divorce his wife unless he discovered her to be unfaithful to him.
Hillel, on the other hand, declared he may divorce her even if she spoiled his cooking. From the words, “…if she find no favor in his eyes,” Rabbi Akiva argued that he may divorce her even if he found another woman more beautiful than she. (Order Nashim, Tractate Gittin 9:10)
The more lenient opinion of Hillel was adopted as law so that in Jesus’ day a man could put away his wife even if he did not like her looks. Here we have an example of something Jesus taught when he talked about the scribes and the Pharisees teaching for commandment the traditions of men. This was not a commandment. In Jesus’ day, Jewish law was very specific. There were reasons whereby a man could put away his wife and a wife could put away a husband. It was specific in law. Everybody knew it.
I am not going to discuss it in this article in any detail because it is beyond the scope of this study. What is important to understand is that, in Jesus’ day, there was a certain body of law that specified why a man or a woman would be justified in going to a rabbinic court and being granted a bill of divorcement. Bet-Shammai (the school of Shammai) said he could do so only for adultery, and Hillel said he could put away his wife for any reason. In the midst of this controversy, Jesus taught that a man is not to put away his wife for any reason except for the cause of fornication.
What does he mean? Fornication is illicit sexual relations by unmarrieds. In biblical times, virginity was held in high regard, and the marriage was arranged by the bridegroom and the father of the bride, and the contract, called a ketubah, was written and signed. In the contract, it specified, as many as four times, that the bridegroom was paying such-and-such a price for the virgin daughter of so-and-so in lieu of her virginity. The price was agreed upon. The amount was paid.
When the ceremony took place, the bride and groom retired to a special place to consummate their marriage. The marriage would be consummated on a special sheet. The next morning, that sheet would be displayed publically with blood on it to serve as a testimony to all the guests at the wedding feast that the woman had, indeed, been a virgin. That special sheet was known, from Deuteronomy, Chapter 22, as “the tokens of her virginity.” It would be kept with her for the rest of her life and, according to Jewish law, if at anytime the husband accused his wife of not being a virgin when they married, all she had to do was bring out the “tokens of her virginity” and show it to a rabbi (or his equivalent), and her husband could never divorce her for any reason because he had falsely accused her.
Jesus enters into the midst of this argument and He says that the only reason whereby a man who is in a proper relationship with both God and his wife should ever put away his wife is if the marriage contract was falsified which would, in turn, render the union null and void, and that is all He has to say about it. He does not go into all of the exceptions because He does not have to. They are already specified by law. He is simply engaging in the controversy between the school of Hillel and the school of Shammai, and He enters into the controversy by setting things into His own unique perspective.
What does it mean when Jesus says that if a man puts away his wife and somebody marries her that he causes her to commit adultery? Because, if she had been put away for no legal reason, she would still be considered to be married. The onus, again, is on the husband who unjustly puts his wife away.
Frankly, this passage has no practical application insofar as our society and our culture is concerned today. To take this controversy out of context and to impose spiritual bondage on individuals in the congregation of God is to render them a grave disservice.
What is exciting to me is that, when you know these things, when you have studied it from its historical and cultural perspective, it is liberating. However, here one must again be careful. Many times when someone starts talking about liberty and freedom, people automatically take that to be license to do whatever they want whenever they want. Liberty is not the right to do what you want; it is the right to do what you ought.
Hillel and Shammai said, “Be thou disciples of Aaron, loving peace and pursuing peace, loving your fellow creatures and drawing them nigh to the law. If you look very carefully at this statement, you can see that it is very similar to the statements Jesus makes in the Sermon on the Mount. Love peace. Run after the holiness and the completeness that only God can give. Love your fellow creatures, those that God has created…and you shall love your neighbor as yourself. Do you remember when they came to Jesus and asked him which was the greatest commandment of all and He responds, “Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind, and all you soul, and the second is like unto it; you shall love your neighbor as yourself?” If you love them as yourself, you are going to attempt to bring them into an intimate relationship with God and let Him become a reality in their lives.
One of the most famous of the sayings of Hillel is quoted in Mishnah 14, “If I am not for myself, who will be for me, and if I am for mine ownself, what am I? And if not now, when?” Hillel indicates that one can attain true virtue only through his own strivings. No one else can be righteous for you. If one is selfish and disregards others, what kind of man is he? The moral duties and responsibilities that man has to his fellowman must be carried out immediately as the condition or situation arises and not be postponed lest the opportunity to serve others is lost. Selfishness, disregard for others, are not traits of the one who is the child of God and is practicing tsedakah or gemilut hasadim.
In Mishnah 15, Shammai said, “Make the study of the law a fixed duty. Say little and do much and regard every man with cheerful countenance.” Notice that the emphasis here is (1) on study; and (2) on actions directed outward toward one’s fellowman.
Professor David Flusser of the Hebrew University in Jerusalem has written a little book entitled Jewish Sources in Early Christianity. On pages 33 and 34, Professor Flusser writes, “The Pious, to whom Jesus belonged, were not scrupulous in matters of purification. In general, they were opposed to the emphasis put on the study of Torah as a supreme value and, instead, emphasized the importance of good deeds…These Pious opposed the growing tendency toward intellectualism. Indeed, most of the Sages accepted the view of the Pious ’not learning but doing is the chief thing’ as stated by Rabbi Shimon ben Gamliel (Avot 1:17).
“The tension between good deeds and intellectualism continued until 120 C.E. when the Sages concluded after long debate between themselves that the study of Torah takes precedence since it leads one to action.
“Jesus always emphasized the importance of action. He commanded his disciples to act according to the ruling of the Pharisees and frequently spoke of doing the will of His father in Heaven. Study always took second place with Jesus although He was far more learned than most people of his social position and, certainly, more learned than Paul, although Paul studied in Jerusalem.”
Jesus had a deep and thorough Jewish education and was probably much more knowledgeable in these matters than Paul. It is interesting to see the seeming conflict between the importance of study and the importance of doing developing. Ultimately, as Professor Flusser has pointed out, study is given primary importance because, without knowledge, one does not know what they are supposed to do. So, Shammai says, “Make a study of the law a fixed duty. Say little but do much.” Once again, we want to notice the importance that is placed upon action.
Rabban Gamliel said in Mishnah 16, “Provide thyself a teacher and relieve thyself of doubt, and accustom not thyself to tithe by conjecture.” In this interesting Mishnah, Rabban Gandiel mentions the matter of tithing. He implies there must be no guesswork in the offering of the first fruits offering, (terumah), and the tithes.
Perhaps we would all do well to heed Gamliel’s injunction to provide ourselves with a teacher in the matter of tithing to relieve ourselves not just of doubt but of the erroneous teaching that has been prevalent in the Church for over a thousand years. It is another one of those subjects that has brought a great deal of bondage on the people of God because it has been misinterpreted, taken out of context, and elevated to the stature of an ordinance such as Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
I do not intend to discuss the subject in great detail in this article as details cam be found in my book on the subject, Tithing, Giving, and Prosperity.
For the purposes of this article, I want us to note that there are actually four different tithes in Judaism, not just one. The first is the terumah, or the first fruits offering. The second was the ma’aser rishon, or first tithe. The third was the ma’aser min hama’aser, the tithe of the tithe, or the tithe from the tithe. Finally, there was the ma’aser sheni, or the second tithe.
The tithes were offered during the course of a seven-year period, the seventh year known as the Sabbath Year. The tithe was offered only six years out of the seven. The first, second, fourth, and fifth years, the second tithe was taken up to Jerusalem and offered up unto the Lord and then consumed by the people that offered it. After it had been offered to God, they had a big party and enjoyed the offering that obviously God could not eat. On the third and sixth years, the second tithe stayed at home within the walls of the city and was used to take care of the poor, the widows, orphans, and all that were in need.
No one who lived outside of the boundary of Israel was allowed to tithe. It was strictly for the Jew. The interesting question, however, was what was the purpose of the tithe? If we study the subject carefully, we will see this idea of tsedakah at the heart and the center of the tithe. Remember, the terumah, the first fruits offering, once offered up went to the priests. The first tithe went to the Levites. The Levites offered the tithe from the tithe to the priests, and the second tithe was for the people.
Because the priests and Levites had no inheritance in the land, they were considered to be on a par with the poor and entitled to the support of the community.
The purpose of the tithe was not to support some kind of ecclesiastical establishment but, rather, for the support of the congregation of God.
Tithing, as a matter of law, was first imposed on the Church in the eighth century by Charlemagne, king of the Francs, in one of his Capitularies. From that time until now, we have been taught by religious leaders that the child of God was responsible to give 10% for the support of the religious institution. Notice, however, that in Judaism, the Jew was responsible for approximately 21.7%.
Something must be said at this point about attitude. The real child of God is not responsible for 10%. He was and is responsible for 100%, and he must do and give as God directs in order that the body might be whole.
Rabban Gamliel, in this Mishnah, is dealing specifically with the matter of giving, and he says, “If any of you have any questions about how much to give and to whom to give, get yourself a teacher. Call for someone who can give you proper instruction and relieve any doubt as to what your responsibilities are in this matter.”
That admonition might have some practical applications for us today. But again, I want you to notice that underlying it all is the idea of reaching outward to meet the needs of people as opposed to reaching upward in worship of God.
Simon, the son of Gamliel, said, “I was brought up all my life among the Sages, and I have found nothing so essentially good as silence, and not the study of the law is of fundamental import but the practice thereof, and whosoever is profuse of words brings sin.” In Proverbs 17:28, it says, “Even a fool when he holds his peace is considered wise.” In other words, when he closes his lips he is esteemed to be a man of understanding.
Jewish literature has a lot to say about knowing when to keep quiet. Even in the matter of prayer, Judaism declares that most people spend too much time praying because most of their prayers are nothing more than whining and begging God for something, or they are vain prayers, or unrighteous prayers, and that, ultimately, the only type of prayer that is effective or enduring is the prayer of thanksgiving.
It is concluded that the highest form of prayer is simply silence for the simple reason that God has a difficult time speaking to you when your mouth is moving. The admonition, therefore, is to sit down, be quiet, and open yourself to hear God speak. Shimon is saying that nothing is so essentially good as silence, and not the study of the law is of fundamental importance, but the practicing of it.
Notice how the Sages are echoing one another and how it all harmonizes completely with the words of Jesus. Would that somehow the people of God could gain understanding of the teachings of Jesus and his contemporaries!
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Ki Tetze (When you go) for adults for September 14, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Ki Tetze for children for September 14, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Restoring the “Gospel” Message to Its Hebraic Context – What is the Good News (Gospel) of the Kingdom of Heaven? (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 21:10—25:19; Isaiah 52:13—54:10 (Messianic Adaption); Matthew 5:27-32, 19:1-12, 22:23-32; Mark 10:2-12, 12:18-27
Luke 20:27-38; 1 Corinthians 5:1-5, 7:1-40, 9:4-18; Galatians 3:9-14; 1 Timothy 5:17-18
- Dr. Michael Lake & Rabbi Walker discuss the Kingdom Intelligence Report
- What is the Enmity Between the Woman’s and Satan Seed (Video:1:03:08 minutes long.)
- The Serpent And The Orphan [From THE SCHEMES OF THE SNAKE (Message 2248)] (Video: 4:36 minutes long.)
- Three UNKNOWN Facts about the Rapture (Video: 25:28 minutes long.)
- Tom Horn Tells Astonishing Story Regarding His Family And HIGHER ENTITIES (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- KIB 225 – Celebrating the Fall Feasts
- The Fast Food Culture [From THE GALAL KEY (Message 2249)] (Video: 3:53 minutes long.)
- History of the Black Hebrew Israelites (Video: 21:39 minutes long.)
- Breaking Up Your Rut [From THE REFRESHING OF HEAVEN (Message 2251)] (Video: 3:42 minutes long.)
- Our earth is God’s footstool | THE FOOTSTOOL WORLD | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 3:39 minutes long.)
- You Actually Are A Child Of Abraham [From THE KEYS OF ABRAHAM’S CHILDREN (Message 2252)] (Video: 5:03 minutes long.)
- What Is The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues? | TW Answers (Video: 3:04 minutes long.)
- Christianity’s Pagan Past – TWNow (Video: 41:38 minutes long.)
- History of Lucifer and His Demons: The Origins of Satan the Devil Shown from Isaiah 14 & Ezekiel 28 (Video: 25:15 minutes long.)
- Second Remnant (Video: 1:24:52 minutes long.)
- The Origin Of Islam In The Tents Of Abraham [From THE DESSERT WARRIOR CREED I (Message 2246)] (Video: 7:56 minutes long.)
- ET’s, Earth Changes, Stargates, Revelations SQ Pt 1 (Audio: 51:25 minutes long.)
- ET’s. Earth Changes, Stargates, Revelations-Steve Quayle-The CSS (Part 2) (Audio: 51:32 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.