- Trump’s New Executive Order and He Wants It Struck Down by the Courts
- Trump Might Release Mideast Peace Deal Before Israeli Election
- Trump Backs Down on Rescinding $4 Billion in Foreign Aid
- Trump Says He’s Willing to Meet Iran’s Rouhani; Israel is Worried
- Trump Orders Creation of U.S. Space Command to Establish American ‘Dominance’
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration Eases Methane Rules on Oil Industry
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Sanctions Hezbollah Terror Network in Blow to Iranian-Backed Group
- Trump Administration: Trump admin warns U of Vermont after it forced nurse to help with an abortion
- U.S. State Department: US State Department Erases Palestinian Authority from Website
- ANALYSIS: How Donald Trump Physically Dominated the G7 Summit
- The Critical Reasons Why Trump Wants to Buy Greenland
- US Says Iraq Has Right to Defend Itself, Following Israeli Attacks
- US cyber attack said to have disabled Iran’s ability to target oil tankers
- Horrendous Incitement Exposed inside Mosques Across North America
- Patrick Byrne, CEO of Overstock, resigns after making Deep State admissions in bizarre “Spygate” scandal twist
- Ex Overstock CEO Accuses FBI Of Espionage Against Top American Politicians
- Ji Or Powell? Who Poses the Greatest Danger to America?
- US slams “Palestinian” jihad attack that killed 17-year-old, urges world to rethink terror aid to PA
- State AGs are joining with the DOJ in combined efforts to go after Big Tech’s censorship and political bias
- Prominent Anti-Israel Group’s Agent Defended Terrorists in Court
- If Trump Won’t Pursue the Illegal Actions of Social Media, 20 State Attorney Generals Will
- VA Lifts Ban on Bibles in Move to Support Religious Freedom
- March for Our Lives Proposes Confiscating Up to 117 Million Guns
- Clinton: Hillary Clinton Wants to Appease Our Enemies
- WATCH: America Won’t Tolerate Palestinian Support for Terror Anymore
- If This Is Exposed CNN and MSNBC Will Cease To Exist: Americas Darkest Secret Revealed
- The Ungrateful Denmark “Democrats” Continue to Leech Off of the US Taxpayer
- Bader: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg Has Third Bout with Cancer, Second in 8 Months
- IG: Medicare Paid Twice for Up to $420 Million Worth of Drugs
- Military researchers develop self-destructing material that ‘disappears in an instant’ to carry out covert missions without leaving any trace
- New Survey Shows Young Americans Ditching Faith, Patriotism, and Kids
- Majority of Federal Arrestees are Foreigners, Thousands of “Unknown Citizenship”
- Comey: Former FBI agent: Comey’s behavior far below ‘gold standard’
- Comey: Comey’s “Walk” Exposes the Deep State Cartel Running America -THE RULE OF LAW IS DEAD!
- Comey: The Justice Department’s IG Delivers a Scathing Rebuke of Ex-FBI Director Comey
- Comey: DOJ Report: Comey Violated FBI Policy by Leaking Memos
- Comey: Inspector General Report: James Comey violated FBI policies with memos on Trump discussions
- Comey: ‘The Five’ reacts to IG’s scathing report on Jim Comey (Video: 10:18 minutes long.)
- Comey: Once again, another Deep State slimebag — James Comey — gets away with a crime as “little people” around the country scream for justice
- Comey: Greg Hunter: Comey Won’t Be Prosecuted, America Thanks You AG Barr For Letting Another One Go
- Comey: It’s now obvious: We are living under a lawless deep state dictatorship where treasonous criminals like James Comey will never be prosecuted
- Fallen Angels or ET’s? Either Way, They Mean Us Harm-All Revealed at the GENSIX Conference
- The Most Powerful Explanation of Antisemitism that Should Scare Everyone
- Here’s Why We Aren’t—and Never Should Be—a Pure Democracy
- Senate Republicans Tell Supreme Court Not to Be Swayed by Democrats’ Court-Packing Threats
- Union Leaders Launch Janus Counterattack
- DOJ Busts Dealers in 23-Million Pill Scheme
- Northam’s Anti-Catholic Appointee Resigns After Offensive Tweets Resurface
- U.S. judge orders release of FBI records in Sarasota probe that may tie Saudi royals to 9/11 hijackers
- Report: All 4 FISA court warrants obtained to spy on 2016 Trump campaign adviser Carter Page were illegal, according to DoJ IG
- Trump Aide And Oval Office “Gatekeeper” Fired For “Leaking”
- Trump’s Personal Assistant Fired, Caught Leaking Info On Trump Family To The Press
- BREAKING: Judge Sets Trial Date For 5 Men Who Masterminded 9/11
- President Bush Was Correct About the Constitution
- Census Bureau abruptly ENDS just-announced partnership with terror-tied CAIR
- US Treasury sanctions bank with aiding Hezbollah, and suspects for moving millions between Iran and Hamas
- Placeholders Ready, Declas, Indictments, Will Force WW Coverage – Episode 1957b (Video: 29:10 minutes long.)
- DNC Grassroots Victory Fund Bankrolled by 13 Wealthy Liberals
- Dem Criminal Justice Plans Are Tough on Cops
- AP: Several Democrats fail to make the cut
- Where the 2020 Democrats stand on climate change
- Biden: Biden on Detention Facilities: ‘We Don’t Need Them’
- Castro & Sanders: Sanders, Castro Are Speaking With These Extremists in Houston
- Gabbard: 2020 Democrat Presidential Candidate, Tulsi Gabbard, May Be Left out of DNC Debates Due to Polling Requirements
- Gillibrand: Gillibrand Spending Thousands on Giveaway In Attempt to Make Debate Stage
- Gillibrand: Former Gillibrand Staffers Want Her to End Presidential Campaign
- Gillibrand Drops Out of 2020 Race, Did Not Qualify For Next Debate
- O’Rourke Supports Abortion on Day Before Birth
- O’Rourke: O’Rourke Blames Guatemala Drought on Americans
- Sanders: China Has Done More to Solve Poverty Than ‘Any Country in the History of Civilization’
- Sanders: Sanders Praises Communist China. Ted Cruz Crushes Him With One Tweet
- Sanders: Real journalist rips Bernie’s unreal plan for ‘real journalism’
- Sanders: Bernie Sanders to speak at Hamas-linked ISNA conference amid rogue’s gallery of jihad enablers
- Warren: Rich White Liberals Prefer Liz Warren
- Trump: Ex-CIA Officer Shares What Trump Must do to Get Re-Elected-CSS-Hr 2- 8/25/2019
- Trump: WHY TRUMP WINS BIG! – 2020 Election Prediction (Video: 9:46 minutes long.)
- Walsh: Former Congressman Joe Walsh Announces Campaign to Primary President Trump
- Walsh: WATCH: Trump Primary Challenger Joe Walsh Confronted Over His ‘Racist’ Twitter Comments
- Walsh: Joe Walsh INSTANTLY Ruined After Announcing 2020 Run, Look what He Just Lost! (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- Non-Citizens Make Up 7% of the US Population, But Accounted for 64% of Federal Arrests in 2018
- Enforcing ‘Public Charge’ Rule in Immigration Is Common Sense
- Dept. of Justice increases role in immigration courts (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- ICE Spotlights Releases of Criminal Aliens as Governor Defends Sanctuary Policies
- New Immigration Rule Returns to a Commonsense Detainment Policy
- Thousands Returned to Mexico Under Trump Immigration Policy
- “Palestinian” Harvard freshman deported after officials see jihad-linked social media posts
- Trump’s new immigration rules work for the American people
- Economist Thomas Landstreet on ICE & the Trade War (Video: 4:23 minutes long.)
- Why Isn’t Congress Looking Into Epstein’s Intel Connections?
- Feds eyeing woman who ‘recruited’ high schoolers for Epstein
- OFFICIAL NARRATIVE CRUMBLES: TWO BROKEN CAMERAS OUTSIDE EPSTEIN’S CELL
- Media Receives Backlash for Smearing Trump’s Judicial Nominee
- Mainstream media declares that believing in just two genders is inflammatory
- The Mainstream Media Is the Enemy of Every American Regardless of Race, National Origin, Sexual Preference or Religion
- MSM Is Using Confirmation Bias to Bring Down the Market and Unelect Trump
- Washington Post warns of need to ‘burn down the Republican Party’
- WaPo Investigation Finds ‘Almost Every Detail’ of Biden War Story False
- NY Times: Possible Indictment for Andrew McCabe, DOJ in Final Stages
- Tables Are Turned on New York Times When ‘Hate Speech’ Is Discovered in Tweets of Times’ Journalist
- Left-wing media now pushing cannibalism in America
- Dan Bongino: Yes, Obama officials will be charged. AMERICA First with Sebastian Gorka (Video: 9:15 minutes long.)
- NBC News is now attacking heterosexuality, the very basis of sustainable human life
- CNN;s Most Outrageous Statement About Trump, Yet!
- Is Turnabout Fair Play? Legacy Media Dish Out Scrutiny, but Can’t Take It
- MSNBC’s O’Donnell: I Apologize for and Retract Trump Russia Story
- Judicial Watch: FBI stonewalling on release of Strzok/Page text messages (Video: 4:!3 minutes long.)
- President Trump pushes free trade at G7 Summit in France (Video:2:15 minutes long.)
- New information reveals possible Dropbox of Hillary emails tied to China (Video: 3:08 minutes long.)
- Champ wrestler hits back at NYT: Left is racist by low expectations (Video: 3:42 minutes long.)
- UN: Iranian proxies may spark war between Israel, Lebanon (Video: 3:27 minutes long.)
- Attorney General Barr to decide fate of McCabe indictment (Video: 4:05 minutes long.)
- Venezuelan Democracy leader says situation is getting worse (Video: 4:58 minutes long.)
- Stop the Tape! Socialists Promoting Basic Universal Income Part 1 (Video: 2:37 minutes long.)
- Stop the Tape! Socialists Promoting Basic Universal Income Part 2 (Video: 4:58 minutes long.)
- Landrith: opioid crisis becoming national security problem (Video: 3:10 minutes long.)
- Democrat party anti-woman since 1878 Republicans celebrate 99 years (Video: 4:40 minutes long.)
- Bernie’s New Plan To Wipe Us ALL OUT Is SICK! (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- Hillary Emails EXPOSED! This New Info Will Make You FUME! (Video: 7:40 minutes long.)
- Bill Kristol BACKHANDS Trump, Hopes For a NEW Republican POTUS In 2020 (Video: 5:11 minutes long.)
- Bernie SLAMS Trump For China Situation, But Turns Out He Would Use a SIMILAR Tactic (Video: 4:14 minutes long.)
- Female Lib LOSES It At The Sight of a Trump Supporter, What She Does Next is UNFORGETTABLE (Video: 7:12 minutes long.)
- This is the ONE Video Joe Walsh Wants BURIED Forever – So YOU NEED TO See It Before It’s Deleted! (Video: 6:08 minutes long.)
- ONE LOOK At Tom Fitton’s Depth Into Spygate Will Have You FUMING At DOJ, Congress (Video: 4:29 minutes long.)
- How to Expose Socialism in America (Video: 6:03 minutes long.)
- The Youth’s Fascination with Socialism (Video: 3:39 minutes long.)
- [MOS] Secret Plan To EXTRACT High Value Asset? (Video: 32:19 minutes long.)
- How Are THEY All Connected? (Video: 29:27 minutes long.)
- Do You Still TRUST THE PLAN Is Happening? (Video: 33:36 minutes long.)
- Do We Have MORE Than We Know? (Video: 26:55 minutes long.)
- Did We Just Get A SECRET MESSAGE From The TIPPY TOP? (Video: 30: 47 minutes long.)
- CIVIL WAR 2 in America – WHAT COMES AFTER??? (Video: 18:49 minutes long.)
- San Jose Mayor Proposes Mandatory Liability Insurance for Gun Owners
- Teacher subjected to pro-transgender training unloads on CA politicians
- Dem Senate Candidates Flock to San Francisco for Fundraising
- Silicon Valley building Chinese-style social credit system…
- Silicon Valley’s Corporate Totalitarianism Growing
- Cal Berkeley Develops Software to Identify “Hate Speech” Among Their Students
- Donors Driving Big Money to Colo. Dem Primary
- Colorado Dems Push Back Against Hickenlooper Senate Run
- Idaho Governor Vows to Fight Court Ruling Requiring State to Provide Sex Change Surgery for a Genetic Male Inmate Who Is a Sex Offender
- Transgender inmate entitled to gender surgery per Constitution, Court rules
- Idaho Must Pay for Transgender Sex Offender’s Surgery, Court Rules
- Conservative Latina Rises From The Heartland To Take On Ocasio-Cortez In Congress
- Democratic Jewish congressman accused of dual loyalty by IfNotNow member
- Lawyer Wants Out of Louisiana Bar Association
- Louisiana Governor Took State Helicopter to Campaign Event
- Maryland: Montgomery County Officials Refuse to Turn Illegal Alien Rapists Over to ICE, Including Two Who Raped an 11-year Old Girl
- Maryland Man Indicted for Planning ISIS-Inspired Truck Attack
- Maryland Muslim man arrested in Islamic State attack to “kill as many people as possible” in DC area is charged with supporting terrorists
- Massachusetts woman, 59, dies from rare deadly mosquito virus – becoming fourth person in the US
- Obama appointed Federal appeals court judge overturns ISIS conviction of Muslim convert guilty in plot to BEHEAD Pamela Geller
- Boston: ISIS Beheading Plotter’s Conviction Overturned by Obama-Appointed Judge
- State lawmakers address sad statistic to help unborn
- ADL-Michigan Provides Fig Leaf For Anti-Semitic Islamist Radicals
- New York: Two Muslimas plotted jihad massacre against law enforcement and military targets
- Famous Jewish singer’s father in law viciously attacked in New York City
- New York City: Muslim enters mosque, asks imam to help him blow up an NYPD precinct
- “ICE Off Our Buses”: Patriots vs Leftist Traitors, NYC Port Authority
- NYC: Second Elderly Jewish man stoned by African American youths
- More People Flee New York Each Day Than Any Other US City
- Muslim Doctor who made DEADLY threats against Jews requests hearing before State Medical Board of Ohio
- Ohio: Muslim doctor who said she’d give Jews wrong medication admits she lied when she claimed she didn’t say that
- A warning in OH over GOP push for ‘red flag’ law
- Two teens armed with semi-automatic handguns are arrested outside an Oklahoma high school along with man, 19, after ‘threatening to shoot it up’
- Officials: Petition for permitless carry vote sits at 50,000 signatures hours before deadline
- Tennessee: Man says Trump “belongs in the dumpster,” threatens to “join ISIS” and “blow someone’s brains out”
- Tennessee: Trump-Hating ISIS Admirer Threatens to ‘Blow Someone’s Brains Out’ at State Capitol
- Muslim Arab Reparations for Black Africa
- 5 Killed, 21 Shot in Mass Shooting in Odessa, Texas. Here’s What We Know So Far
- Virginia: Imam prays that Allah would “grant victory to his servants, the mujahideen, wherever they are”
- Virginia Democratic Party Accepts $50,000 From Northam’s PAC
- George Washington University Removed ‘Colonial’ From Building After Students Said ‘Colonial’ Meant Oppression
- Something is happening in the Democratic party, and Liberals are starting to notice
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC Says “There’s Affirmative Action for Rural People” and She’s Opposed To It!
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): No, the Electoral College Is Not ‘Affirmative Action’ for Rural Voters
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Accused Of Promoting Communist Style Propaganda Posters
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar and the Revolving Doors of Marriage
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar Adultery Exposed
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Omar Denies Extramarital Affair, Won’t Discuss Immigration Fraud
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): The Interview Ilhan Omar Refused to Accept
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Muslim Scholar just put Omar and Tlaib in their places in this explosive interview!
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Has hijab-wearing Rep. Omar committed an offense for which Sharia prescribes stoning?
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Jihad Jew-hating Rep. Anti-Semitic Democrat Ilhan Omar Accused of Committing Perjury 7 Times in 2017 Court Documents
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Jihad-Rep Immigration Ilhan Omar Demands UN Take Control of US Borders in Mirror of European Migrant Crisis
- Netanyahu Orders More Housing in Response to Deadly Terror Attack
- Netanyahu Visits Parents of Terror Victim, Names Neighborhood After Slain Teen
- Netanyahu Vows to ‘Pay Back’ Hezbollah and Iran for Any Attack on Israel
- Netanyahu To Make Pro-3rd Temple Politician Top Official
- Netanyahu ‘Frantically’ Tried to Reach Trump to Prevent Iran Meeting
- Shaked Defends Netanyahu in Submarine Case: ‘No Way He Acted Inappropriately’
- WATCH: IDF Footage of Iran’s Failed Drone Attack on Israel
- Israel thwarts major Iranian armed drone attack on northern Israel
- IDF Strike on Syria Prevents Iranian Drone Attack on Israel
- Real-Life Terror at the Summer Music Festival in Sderot, Israel
- Latest Israeli Poll: Two Major Parties Neck-and-Neck with Right-wing Bloc Holding Advantage
- Israel Makes Rare Airstrikes in Lebanon, Attacking Palestinian Terror Group
- Israeli High Court Cracks Down on Right; Allows Extremist Arabs to Run for Knesset
- IDF Intelligence Releases Satellite Footage of Iranian Operatives with the Killer Drone
- Israel Prepares for Hezbollah Reprisals Along Lebanon Border
- Drone Armies: A Threat for Which Israel Has No Answer?
- New Israeli Satellite to Find Cosmic Blasts, Black Holes
- Israelis Attacked by Arabs with Pipe Bomb, Molotov Cocktails, and Stones
- 4 Mortars Launched from Gaza Strip, IDF Returns Fire
- Jerusalem Muslims Nearly Lynch a Jewish Motorist in Jerusalem
- RUMORS OF WAR: Israel Sends Troops to Northern Border to Prepare for Imminent Hezbollah Attack
- Israel To Send Aid To Help Brazil Fight Amazon Fires
- The IDF foils a massive Iranian/Hezbollah attack on Israel
- WATCH: How the Beirut Drone Strike Curbed Hezbollah’s Missile Program
- RUMORS OF WAR: The Fighting Dramatically Escalates As Both Sides Prepare For “The Final War” Between Israel And Iran
- Arab Rioters Attack Jerusalem Police with Firebombs and Rocks
- Israel on Road to Becoming a Global Autotech Hub
- Report: Russians Hacked Netanyahu Rival’s Party, Gantz Denies
- Israel to UN: Recognize Syria’s Guilt for Iranian Actions on Its Territory
- Israel thwarts major Iranian armed drone attack on northern Israel
- Israel Facing Possible War On Multiple Fronts
- How Al Aqsa Mosque was “moved” from Saudi Arabia to Jerusalem
- IDF ‘Prepared and Ready’ to Defend Against All Threats
- Sharp Rise in PTSD Among Israelis in Gaza Rocket Range
- Massive Modern Catacombs Set to Open in Jerusalem
- IDF Braces for Hezbollah Attack, Sends Reinforcements to Northern Border
- Feiglin Strikes Deal with Netanyahu to Save Right-wing Votes, Legalize Cannabis
- Palestinian Authority Refuses to Condemn Murder of 17-year-old Israeli Girl
- Palestinian Sources Say IDF Captured Terrorists Who Killed Teen Girl in Bomb Attack
- Abbas: “No matter how many houses and settlements they plan to build, they shall all be destroyed, Allah willing”
- Hamas Denies Responsibility for Latest Rocket Attack on Sderot
- Hamas threatens escalation with Israel if demands aren’t met
- Israeli Strikes are ‘Declaration of War,’ Say Lebanon and Iraq
- Palestinian Authority still paying jihad terrorists, but Israel gives it $568,000,000
- Killer Drone Boomerangs Back to Kill ISIS Fighter
- Gaza: Palestinians again display swastikas and other Nazi symbols at the border with Israel
- WATCH: What Do Palestinians Think of Osama Bin Laden?
- Palestinians Take Money from Israel, But Lie to Save Face
- Hamas-linked Schools Operate in Jerusalem with Israeli Approval
- Hezbollah Terrorizes and Endangers United Nations Forces in Lebanon
- WATCH: Hezbollah Terrorists Torch UN Peacekeepers’ Hummer in Lebanon
- Video: Hezb’Allah Attacks UN Vehicles in South Lebanon
- Muslim cleric: Muslims who normalize relations with Israel won’t be with those who kill Jews to hasten the last hour
- Islamic scholars from Saudi Arabia and Nigeria “have debunked insinuations that Islam breeds terrorism”
- WATCH “Palestinian” Muslim children dress as terrorists and put on a play about attacking Jews as proud parents watch
- ‘Israel Must Pay,’ Vows Hezbollah Terror Chief in New Threats
- England: People Without A Purpose: Why Young Brits Have Lost Hope
- England: BRIILIANT! Queen APPROVES Boris Johnson’s request to suspend Parliament
- England: Boris Johnson ASKS THE QUEEN today to SHUT DOWN Parliament to stop Jeremy Corbyn’s plans to block Brexit deal
- EU: The EU Wants to Send Their” Deplorables” to Live In Caves On the Moon
- Europe: Europe protects free speech, and the right to tell the truth – except about Islam
- France: New rape allegations against “great reformer of Islam” Tariq Ramadan
- France: Muslim Migrant Goes on Stabbing Spree in French city of Lyon
- Germany: Muslim migrants insult woman, start brawl because they thought her skirt was too short
- Germany: 25% of the population and 42% of young children now of migrant backgrounds
- Germany: Nurse refuses sex in subway station, Muslim migrant kicks her in the face
- Germany: Right-wing populists ahead of state elections | DW Documentary (Video:12:31 minutes long.)
- Germany: Muslim migrants chase and beat two young Israelis
- Germany: German Chancellor Merkel: Every opportunity should be used to ease Iran tensions
- Germany: Germany to take back “scores” of Islamic state men and women, plus over 100 Islamic State children
- Germany: German state government spends $557,000 taxpayer money on YouTube satire likening “right-wing populists” to jihadis
- Germany: Muslims complain about pig breeding, city bans it for fear of offending them
- Germany: Merkel Meets Abbas, Confirms Germany’s Support for Palestinian State
- Italy: Vatican creates special committee to promote document on dialogue with Islam accused of “devaluing person of Jesus”
- Russia: World’s deepest hole dubbed ‘well to hell’ revealed…
- UK: Muslim sets fire to moorland for the “fun of it,” fire “could have been catastrophic”
- UK: Muslim screaming “If you don’t believe in God, I’ll kill you all” hits random man on head with machete
- UK: Fraud investigator fired for being non-Muslim and probing crimes committed by Muslims
- UK: Muslim prisoner interrupted while praying, throws urine on guards while screaming “Allahu akbar”
- UK: Muslim prisoner clutching Qur’an and screaming “Allahu akbar” slashes guards, has “paranoid psychosis”
- UK: Muslim doctor who blamed sex attack on “Pakistani culture” allowed to return to work
- UK: Tony Blair Institute calls for new law allowing for “hate groups” to be punished before they turn to violence
- UK: Welfare Jihad: Islamic State jihadi who beheaded 100 people claiming UK benefits and housing
- Ukraine: Under Shadow of War With Russia, Ukraine Celebrates Independence
- China: “Beijing, We Have a Problem” Say the Globalists
- India: Muslims stone/attack police, passengers, trains, shouting “Allahu Akbar” in Bengal
- India: India On Guard For Possible Terrorist Attacks At Major Ports
- Indonesia: Muslim cleric says cross is of the devil, interfaith activists urge Christians, not Muslims, to keep calm
- Indonesia: Moderate Indonesia: Muslim marries his two girlfriends at once “so nobody gets hurt”
- Iran: Iran Kicks Off ‘Massive’ War Games, Unveils Homemade Russian Missile System
- Iran: EXPOSED: Key Details of Iran’s Foiled ‘Kamikaze-Drone’ Strike on Israel
- Iran: Sex Slaves Being Held for Ransom by Iran
- Iran: Iran Issues Sanctions on Top Trump Admin Officials, Sen. Cruz
- Iran: Iran’s Rouhani to Trump: Lift Sanctions, Then We’ll Talk
- Iran: Iran Helping Hamas to Build a Standing Army
- Iran: In U.S. Standoff With Tehran, ‘the Iranian People Are the Real Losers’
- Iran: Iran is the world’s biggest jailer of women journalists
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran: Freedom activist, 20, gets 15 years for “spreading prostitution by taking off her hijab”
- Iran: Iranian President Hassan Rouhani: America Must ‘Bow Down Before’ Iran
- Iran: Report: Iran Has Stopped Cooperating with Nuclear Weapons Inspections
- Iran: Iranian proxy Hezb’Allah threatens to start killing Jews within 72 hours
- Iran: WATCH: ‘Iran Has 150,000 Rockets Pointed at Israel’
- Iran: Iranian Tanker Still Bound For Syria; US Working To “Disrupt” Oil Transfer: Report
- Iraq: Drone Attack Kills 6 in Iraq, Including Commander in Iran-backed Militia
- Japan: The CHICOM Plans for Hong Kong Are Leaking Out
- Japan: Hong Kong: Invasion or No Invasion? (Video: 8:31 minutes long.)
- Japan: Communist Chinese Soldiers Infiltrate Hong Kong Police-VIOLENCE IS ESCALATING!!!
- Japan: Japan says North Korea developing warheads to penetrate missile defenses
- Japan: The Future of the World Pivots On the Events In Hong Kong
- Japan: Chinese Troops “Rotate” Into Hong Kong (Video: 9:38 minutes long.)
- Japan: Stage One of the Communist Chinese Pushback In Hong Is Underway
- Japan: Chinese troop movement into Hong Kong prompts unease
- North Korea: North Korea could have submarine capable of launching nuclear missiles, new images suggest
- North Korea: North Korean defector says cousin’s entire family executed for sharing Gospel
- Pakistan: International anti-terror organization blacklists Pakistan for non-compliance on jihad terror financing
- Pakistan: Pakistan Chief Minister: “We’ll return from jihad only after complete victory and liberation of Kashmir from India”
- Pakistan: Influential Muslim politicians threaten to drive 30 Christian families from their homes
- Philippines: DUTERTE AT CHINA PINAG-USAPAN ANG WEST PHILIPPINE SEA! CHINA UMALMA! (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- Sri Lanka: After Muslims murder 250 in jihad bombings, UN urges action against “hate propaganda” against Muslims
- Syria: Food Kits from U.S. Program to Feed “Vulnerable” Syrians Diverted to Terrorists
- Burkina Faso: Four Christians in Burkina Faso Executed by Islamic Extremists for Wearing Crosses
- Egypt: President lets Muslim cleric who promotes violence against women and infidels to preach at Alexandria mosque
- Kenya: Kenyan Nonprofit Discovers a Way to Curb Africa’s Orphan Crisis
- Nigeria: Boko Haram jihadists seize two towns weeks after government declared them defeated
- Somalia: Village by village, the quest to stop female vaginal cutting in Somaliland
- Sudan: New government’s transitional constitution excludes Islam; bishop warns “Islamist mentality is still here”
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: In Australia, Young Ahmadis Spread Misinformation On “Discover Islam” Road Trip
- Australia: Iraqi migrant SECURITY GUARD jailed for sexually attacking little girl #BacktheBan
- Nauru: Pacific Island of Nauru Recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
- New Zealand: New Zealand Halts Aid to Palestinian UN Agency Over Corruption
- Canada: Muslim wanted to fulfill “wishes of Allah to kill non-Muslims,” is freed, must get therapy, meet with imam
- Canada: Jihad Terrorists Serving Life Sentences GET NEW TRIAL for Plot to BOMB New York-Toronto Passenger Train: “It was meant to be spectacular and there would have been a lot of carnage.”
- Canada: Muslims convicted of jihad plot to derail train to get new trial
- Canada: Christian Asylum Seeker Continues to Receive Death Threats from Muslims
- Honduras: Honduras to Open Trade Office in Jerusalem, Prelude to Embassy Move and Recognition of Capital?
- Mexico: A Most-Wanted American Jihadi Is Caught in Mexico at Migrant Center
- Mexico: Most-wanted U.S.-based jihadi apprehended at migrant detention center
- Mexico: African migrants protest denial of passage through Mexico to get to the United States
- Nightly Business Report – August 26, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 27, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 28, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 29, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 30, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- G-7 summit: Trump strikes ‘billion-dollar’ trade deal with Japan
- Big Trump Win: Trump Secures Trade Deal Opening Japan For U.S. Agricultural Products
- ALERT: History MADE! President Trump Reaches Historic Trade Deal (Video:4:07 minutes long.)
- Trump on US-China trade war: ‘I could declare a national emergency’ If I wanted
- Increase Trade Tensions Between the U.S. & China (Video: 2:19 minutes long.)
- Trump Tariffs Tank Asian Equities, Chinese Yuan. China Ready To Negotiate
- Trump Makes Major Gains In Dealing with the Chinese Black Market
- Trump Is Exploiting the Faltering Chinese Economy-Bob Kudla-CSS
- The Proof Is In: Tariffs Are Harming the US
- Trade War Impact: The Markets & Economy (Video: 25:34 minutes long.)
- 6 Tips For Veterans Leaving The Military (Video: 19:32 minutes long.)
- Trade War Escalates After China Puts Tariffs on US | China Uncensored (Video: 7:51 minutes long.)
- Central Banks Are Telling Member Banks to Buy All Available Gold and Limit Loans
- A ‘Lehman-like’ market disaster could happen this week, analyst warns
- US: One in Five Managers Will Not Hire Trump Supporters
- Trump is right – China will be in “dark ages” without U.S. (Video: 4:58 minutes long.)
- READY FOR THE BATTLE? Economic Battle Lines Being Drawn Across the Globe (Video: 37:22 minutes long.)
- How Trump Is Keeping the Stock Market Afloat By Undermining the EU Economy
- Huawei at the Center of the Trade War (Video: 1:39 minutes long.)
- Bull Market Checklist (Video: 1:!0 minutes long.)
- Equinox Owner Surrenders to the Left. Here’s a Loyal Customer’s Response
- The trade war is flooding the U.S. with soybeans — luckily, they could be better for us than we thought
- Opinion: These 10 reasons sum up why you’ll never be financially independent
- It’s Labor Day weekend: Here’s what Trump has done for workers
- Trump faults companies over management as tariffs set to take effect
- China trade war drags consumer sentiment down to the lowest level in three years
- Jim Grant: Living With Negative Interest Rates
- There Are Now More $100 Bills Than $1.00 Bills In Circulating Physical Cash
- Guess What Warren Buffett Is Doing With His Money Right Now?
- GUESS WHAT THE N.W.O HAS PLANNED FOR HUMANITY?
- Let’s Make A Deal: China Might Need A Trade Deal Sooner Than Later
- RETAILERS WARN OF PRICE HIKES BEFORE CHRISTMAS AS MORE TARIFFS GO INTO EFFECT
- Lynette Zang: Negative Signals & Undeniably Bad Advice About The Economy & Markets
- SOMETHING CREDIT RELATED WILL POP THE NEXT BUBBLE W/ LANCE ROBERTS
- The Fed And The White House Now Openly At War
- Audio: Fed Insider Proposes Using Fed Policy to Punish Trump
- Can The American Economy Be Resurrected?
- Preparing For A Financial Apocalypse: Insiders Are Selling “$600 Million Of Stock Per Day In August”
- CORPORATE BONDS, US DOLLAR, RESET… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 34:42 minutes long.)
- September is the worst month for stocks — and it’s even gloomier after a downbeat August
- Here are 2019’s biggest stock market winners and losers in the Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq
- Here’s how the stocks held by Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway have performed in 2019
- Stocks end mostly higher to trim August decline as trade-war worries ebb
- 2 Industrial Stocks That Could Gain Even in a Recession
- Wall Street Hates Auto Stocks. Here Are 3 to Buy
- Silver doubters will be wrong – Keith Neumeyer (Video: 8:13 minutes long.)
- Silver looking good but what will it take to hit $50? (Video: 7:05 minutes long.)
- Why the Smart Money the Smart Money Is Ditching the Dollar in Favor of Gold
- WALL STREET’S HIGHWAY ROBBERY: The Ultimate GLD & SLV Scam (Video: 21:22 minutes long.)
- August was not a good month for most commodities; iron ore suffers the biggest loss
- Note To Cartel: Smashing Keyboards Through Monitors Does Not Result In A Silver Price Smash!
- The Economic Contraction Is Driving Institutions Into Gold & Silver w/ David Morgan
- BATTLE OF THE HEAVYWEIGHTS: Dave Kranzler On Silver Vs. Jeffrey Christian On Silver
- Credit Crunch In India: This Is Why We Own Silver And Gold
- GOLD & SILVER LOOK BETTER THAN EVER As U.S. Government Debt Surges $450 Billion
- Treasury’s Mnuchin Says There’s No Plan To Intervene On U.S. Dollar (At Least Not Right Now)
- Is Gold The Ultimate Hedge For The Next Recession, 20 Years After Brown’s Bottom?
- Harvey Organ: Comex Has 21.99 Tonnes Of Registered Gold, 27.25 Tons Standing For Delivery
- The Economic Contraction Is Driving Institutions Into Gold & Silver w/ David Morgan
- PRECIOUS METALS NOW LOOK BETTER THAN EVER: U.S. Government Debt Surges $450 Billion In August
- Will Silver’s Surprising Summer Surge Continue?
- Why Silver Is Better Than Gold
- GATA’s Chris Powell Rebuts Money Metals Podcast Guest’s Benign View of Manipulation
- Dominoes Falling at Big Banks That Rigged Precious Metals Markets
- The Silver Price Surges Higher As Mine Supply Falls In Top Producing Countries
- Are Lower Home Prices a Trend? (Video: 2:05 minutes long.)
- Housing Record Equity (Video: 1:55 minutes long.)
- Pending Homes Sales Decline (Video: 1:50 minutes long.)
- Pending home sales fall 2.5% in July
- The No. 1 most expensive state to buy a home in — it’s not New York or California
- Investors could get a great deal on real estate in Opportunity Zones — and that could be a problem
- Mortgage rates increase slightly, pumping the brakes on the refinance boom
- 2021: What’s Really Changing With Social Security (Video: 7:20 minutes long.)
- Why it might be better to take Social Security at age 66 instead of 70
- 16 ways to make life better for your spouse after you die
- 11 steps to a better retirement
- Need More Money For Retirement? Big-Time Gains From Part-Time Gigs
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- The Chinese Economy Is In Free-Fall As the CHICOMS Are Hoarding Gold-When’s the Next Pearl Harbor?
- China confused over ‘art of the deal’ (Video: 3:46 minutes long.)
- The Chinese Economy Is In Meltdown and This Makes the World a Very Unstable Place
- Yellowstone: “Tree kill zone” in Yellowstone National Park hints at new magma activity below the surface
- The lungs of the earth are burning, Smoke is reaching cities 2,000 miles away
- Harvard study finds that wind turbines create more global warming than the fossil fuels they eliminate – and the same is true for scooters and electric cars
- Over 30,000 scientists say ‘Catastrophic Man-Made Global Warming’ is a complete hoax and science lie
- Amazon: Scientists worried a tipping point breached where the Amazon will no longer be able to soak and store up Carbon: The Amazon absorbs carbon dioxide and puts oxygen back into the air
- Amazon: Amazon fires nothing but another hysterical scare story from the fake news media; in truth, the number of fires is falling
- Amazon: The Facts You Need to Know About the Amazon Rainforest Fires
- Amazon: Satellite data reveals increase in Amazon forest fires
- Italy’s Stromboli volcano erupts in ‘strong explosion’ with lava flows sparking wildfires
- Can we afford to ignore the warnings any more? 2019 is set to be the most devastating year on record as the most destructive month of the summer approaches
- As we approach the peak of hurricane season Tropical Storm Dorian set to be named hurricane by Tuesday as it sets course to hit the eastern Caribbean
- Mexico’s colossus, Popocatepetl volcano blows on Sunday, spewing a column of ash, smoke, and gas on both more than 1.5 kilometres into the sky
- What did India’s Mars Orbiter Mission see over Mars? MOM Mangalyaan ISRO (Video: 11:13 minutes long.)
- An asteroid larger than some of the world’s tallest buildings will zip by Earth next month
- Hurricane Dorian upgraded to Category 1 storm; could become Category 3 hurricane before hitting Florida
- DEVELOPING: Dorian and Tropical Storm Erin take aim for US East Coast
- Hurricane Dorian to hit Florida as a category 4+ monster! Third straight year the U.S. has endured a landfalling major hurricane – a streak not accomplished in nearly 60 years
- Flash flooding and a freak hailstorm spark chaos in the Spanish capital of Madrid
- Experts Brace For An Apocalyptic Future As Earth’s Forests Burn To The Ground
- WATCH: Israeli Earthquake Swarms Growing in Strength
- Magnitude 6.3 Quake Off The Oregon Coast Raises Concerns That The Cascadia Subduction Zone Could Soon Rupture
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of Oregon
- Google Earth uncovers enormous ‘alien face’ in Antarctica triggering conspiracy nuts claiming it’s the work of a hidden civilisation
- Deadly mosquito virus fears sweep US as Officials in 3 states warn residents to stay inside at dawn and dusk and to not touch dying birds
- Toxic Algae Killing Dogs Across the Country
- Where Is All The Geothermal Energy? (Video: 13:47 minutes long.)
- Did Ancient Civilizations Have Stargate Portals?: 3800 Year Old Mural Discovery (Video: 10:12 minutes long.)
- Surprise Discovery Reveals Ancient City of Troy is 5,500 Years Old
- 5,000-Year-Old Temple Emerges from Underwater in Spain
- Experts Scramble to Study Ancient Fort Before It’s Lost to the Sea
- 8000-Year-Old Shipyard Located off English Coast is World’s Oldest
- Unearthing the Ancients: Discovery of the Tomb of Tutankhamun
- ‘Once-in-a-Lifetime’ Pictish Stone Discovered In Scotland
- Viking Invasion Resurrected Ireland’s Failing Population
- Ancient Alien-Like Heads Discovered in Croatia
- Easter Island Is NOT Solved…There Are Many Questions Left Unanswered! (Video: 15:12 minutes long.)
- Thoth Hermes Trismegistus The Most Mysterious Figure in History (Video: 9:59 minutes long.)
- Is The Grand Canyon Hiding A Huge Secret In Its Walled Up Caverns? (Video: 10:02 minutes long.)
- Cities Under the Sand… the Arabian Desert Is Still Hiding Many Secrets! (Video: 10:11 minutes long.)
- Sunken Fortress and Ritual Pits Discovered at Holy Island in Bulgaria
- Hoard of Roman Coins Leads to the Discovery of Important Site in England
- Ziggurat: A Mesopotamian Manmade Mountain to Reach the Gods
- Ancient Texts Discovery…The Creator Left A Message, You Wont Believe Where It Is! (Video: 13:!5 minutes long.)
- Mind Boggling New Giza Pyramid Theory Has EVERYONE Taking Notice! (Video: 14:58 minutes long.)
- The Roman Empire in Britain: Ancient Discoveries and ‘Last Frontiers’ (Video: 10 minutes long.)
- NASA Satellite Image Shows 1 8 Million Year Old Man Made Structure! (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- They Finally Found The Lost Continent…It’s In The Indian Ocean! (Video: 12:33 minutes long.)
- Historians Are Forbidden To Go Here. Baalbek Building Technologies That We Can’t Repeat (Video: 13:09 minutes long.)
- The Roman Fort That Wasn’t There | Time Team (Roman History Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:46 minutes long.)
- The Janissary, Elite Troops of the Ottoman Empire (Video: 6:24 minutes long.)
- Carthage: The Roman Holocaust – Part 1 of 2 (Ancient Rome Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:21 minutes long.)
- Carthage: The Roman Holocaust – Part 2 of 2 (Ancient Rome Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:08 minutes long.)
- Diana: The Uncrowned Queen (British Royal Family Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 48:31 minutes long.)
- The Tudor Feast | Cook Back In Time (Tudor Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 23:22 minutes long.)
- Brit-Am Now no. 2976
- Brit-Am Now no. 2977
- Torah Scrolls from the Holocaust – NehemiasWall.com (Video: 35:22 minutes long.)
- JOSEPH DUMOND — CANADA (Audio: 1:15:28 minutes long. Despite the fact that he lives and works in Canada, Joseph Dumond (of sightedmoon.com fame) is incredibly occupied with bringing Torah and the two-house understanding to numerous nations in the Far East. He has seen that the reuniting of the two sticks of Ezekiel 37 is starting in the eastern hemisphere, not the west. Let him tell you of the experiences that he has been having with people in the Philippines, India. and all over Asia…)
The “KHAZARS” became prominent in southern Russia and its neighborhood in the 600s to 900s CE. They were powerful with a far-reaching influence and well-developed civilization. They protected the Jews while giving full citizenship rights to Christians and Moslems who served them faithfully. The “KHAZARS” converted to Judaism and henceforth were Jewish.
The Khazars were related to the Picts of Scotland and to other groups who settled in Scandinavia, France, and the British Isles.
Proofs concerning the Israelite origins of the Khazars of necessity also does the same for the nations they were of kinship with.
The Khazars were descended from a mixture of remnants of the Ten Tribes, Jewish refugees whose religious affiliation had blurred, and Gentile descendants of Gomer. A movement to return to Judaism began among them. Due to the uncertainty of their lineages the Rabbis declared them all Gentiles and then converted them to Judaism as the Bible and Tradition allowed them to do.
Descendants of the Khazars may still be found among some Jewish communities but only as a minority element and indistinguishable from other Jews.
Nevertheless, it is both important and of interest to know more about them.
The Khazars are symbolic of the Israelite People in general. It should be worth our while to be aware of this.
That is what this book is for.
- Editing Names on Indexed Records—FamilySearch Update
- Find Your Palatine Ancestors
- Find Ancestors in New York Almshouse Records 1819-1840
- Map Guide to German Parish Registers (Vol. 58) Covering the Cities of Dresden & Leipzig Now
- MyHeritage Adds French Record Collection: Nord Civil Marriage Records, 1792-1937
- A Closer Look at the 1800 US Federal Census
- The Origin and Meaning of Your Dutch Surname
- Toxic aluminum found in popular prescription infant formulas
- Drug-resistant salmonella linked to soft cheese and beef sickens hundreds
- WATCH: Israeli Device Produces Blood Test Results in Less Than 10 Minutes!
- EPA Blocks Warning on Glyphosate
- First death in US tied to e-cigarette use
- Do You Want to Add 10 Years to Your Life? Stop Eating This One Thing
- Best Supplements to Improve Blood Flow Naturally – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 8:17 minutes long.)
- Top 15 Most Exciting Vegan Products Right Now – Plant Based Grocery Review (Video: 22:41 minutes long.)
- How To Lower High Blood Pressure (10 Ways) (Video: 4:29 minutes long.)
- What are those floaty things in your eye? – Michael Mauser (Video: 4:04 minutes long.)
- Graphene film shown to keep mosquitos from biting
- Particles from tattoo needles found in lymph nodes
- KFC to trial Beyond Meat’s plant-based chicken
- New bioprinting tech creates body parts within seconds
- Trendy Foods — Salmon and Avocados | DW Documentary (Video: 28:25 minutes long.)
- BEATING DIABETES: What about the Vegans? (Video: 20:46 minutes long.)
- Stick-type test assesses user’s heart disease risk
- Top 15 Essential Oils: for Relaxation (Video: 5:16 minutes long.)
- Aloe Vera Juice – The 5 Best Benefits & Important Warnings (Video: 5:29 minutes long.)
- Sacroiliac Joint Exercise Helps Relieve Low Back Pain (video)
- How Not To Diet (Guest: Dr. Michael Greger) – | THE HEALTH AWAKENING | Ep. 133 (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- What Makes the “Impossible Burger” Possible?
- Antibiotic Resistance: Why Is Natural Medicine Being Ignored?
- Fluoride Dangers: New Evidence
- Let’s beat the vitamin D pandemic before it beats us!
- Oklahoma court orders Johnson & Johnson to pay 572 M for helping fuel opioid epidemic
- 7 Delicious Blue Fruits with Powerful Health Benefits
- Could Kava Be the Cure for Anxiety?
- 3 Reasons to Eat More Tomatoes
- Snake-like micro-robot built to crawl through human brain tested for first time
- MIT’s robo-thread could bust blood clots in the brain
- Headset keeps blind users on a collision-free course
- Best Water To Buy At The Grocery Store – Alkaline, Flavored, Electrolyte, & More! (Video: 15:05 minutes long.)
- Foods for Weight Loss and Fat Burning (Video: 6:53 minutes long.)
- Intermittent Fasting: 5 Reasons to Workout DURING your Fast (Video: 10:03 minutes long.)
- Are You Binge Eating in the Evening (or after work) (Video: 6:35 minutes long.)
- Lose Your Gut (Pot Belly) with these Strategies (Video: 14:35 minutes long.)
- More Protein COULD Be GOOD on Keto – Energy Hypothesis (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
- Reduce Hip and THIGH Fat – Simple Strategies (Video: 8:24 minutes long.)
- 2 INGREDIENT RECIPE TO WAKE UP YOUR EYES (CORRECT DARK CIRCLES & EYE BAGS) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- HEALING WITH BAKING SODA + WATER – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:08 minutes long.)
- FIX POOR POSTURE THE FASTEST WAY AT HOME – Dr Alan Mandell (Video: 50 seconds long.)
- DECOMPRESS PINCHED NERVE IN 1 SIMPLE MOVE (INSTANT RELIEF) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:35 minutes long.)
- PRESS HERE AND FEEL WHAT HAPPENS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- TRY THIS…MYOFASCIAL HAND RELEASE TO FIX NECK PAIN – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:20 minutes long.)
- LOSE WEIGHT! JUST 1 MINUTE FOR 21 DAYS (RETRAIN THE BRAIN) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:42 minutes long.)
- Fish is Brain and Eye Food (Video: 2:50 minutes long.)
- How Long Do I Have to Do Keto and Intermittent Fasting? (Video: 5:18 minutes long.)
- Will Eating More FAT Boost My Metabolism? (Video: 8:12 minutes long.)
- Keto and Intermittent Fasting Made Me Depressed (Video:2:22 minutes long.)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) Deficiency: the “Great Imitator” of Other Illnesses (Video: 16:33 minutes long.)
- Should I Be Concerned with Goitrogenic Foods? (Video: 2:46 minutes long.)
- How to Reverse Insulin Resistance (Video: 5:29 minutes long.)
- What Does the Spleen Do? (Video: 1:47 minutes long.)
- Use MCT Oil to Improve Your Sleep (Video: 3:08 minutes long.)
- Why Do Some Diabetics Get Gangrene? (Video: 5:21 minutes long.)
- What Are Tonsils and Do You Need Them? (Video: 1:57 minutes long.)
- Countries Everywhere Are Banning This, Why Aren’t We?
- Emergency: New Leading Cause of Death Under 50
- Juul Funds Program to Get Kids Hooked on Vaping
- Do You Know Your Blood Pressure? Your Brain Depends on It
- Parkinson’s Patients With Low Vitamin D More Likely to Fall
- Sow Thistle Can Change Your Mind About Weeds
- Should You Exercise if You Have High Blood Pressure?
- Be Aware of This Neurotoxin in Disguise
- How to Trick Your Cells to Behave Younger
- Struggling With Bad Breath? It Could Be This
- Why are supermarkets still selling fluoridated water for infants? And why aren’t cities that still fluoridate their water being sued?
- 5-G: 5G Towers Cause Cancer And Kill Birds And Bees
- Baking Soda Tricks and Uses Every Woman And Man Should Know
- Black cumin seeds are great for protecting the pancreas from damage that may lead to diabetes
- Here’s the science on why you’re a mosquito magnet (plus some natural ways to keep them at bay)
- 3 Nutrients that reduce excessive amounts of the stress hormone cortisol
- “The EMF Radiation Epidemic and The Easy Solutions,” with Cory Hills
- Fox News continues to push hilarious anti-cannabis nonsense, says homeless people are “shooting up” marijuana
- How You Can Use Peanut Butter To Diagnose Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cut a Lemon in 4 Pieces, Salt It and Put in the Kitchen… Here’s Why!
- Looking for pain relief? Try these 12 natural painkillers
- 6 Of Natures Most Powerful Medicinal Plants worth growing in your garden
- 4 Homemade Organic Pesticide Every Gardener Must Know
- Organic Jojoba oil is so versatile that it can serve as your all-around skin and hair solution
- Mangoes might be the ultimate superfood for diabetics: New science finds they control both blood sugar and blood pressure
- The Best Anti-Aging Juice You Can Make in Your Blender
- Want to flush out unwanted toxins from your body? Try Detox Foot Pads
- What Is Insulin Resistance? (Diet Is Very Important!) (Video: 24:25 minutes long.)
- How To Gain Weight With Healthy Keto While Maintaining Muscle (Tips On Gaining Weight) (Video: 24:07 minutes long.)
- Why Can’t I Lose Weight On Keto | MISTAKES THAT SABOTAGE YOUR RESULTS! (Video: 11:29 minutes long.)
- 7 Day Water Fast NO FOOD FOR A WEEK | Dr. Zyrowski’s Transformation (Video: 15:31 minutes long.)
- Slow Cooker Red Curry Beef Pot Roast
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch
- Keto Chicken Farcha (Keto Fried Chicken) | Keto Recipes | Headbanger’s Kitchen (Video: 8:15 minutes long.)
- Garlic Tuscan Chicken
- Grilled Harissa Chicken Thighs
- Emergency Chicken
- Caribbean-Inspired Grilled Chicken Kabobs
- Mini Smoked Sausage and Pepper Hand Pies (NOTE: I would use the all beef sausage as it is much better for the body.)
- Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Grilled Lamb Loin Chops
- Million-Dollar Spaghetti
- Kay’s Spaghetti and Lasagna Sauce
- Grilled Broccoli Rabe
- Macaroni and Cheese with Cauliflower
- Italian Grilled Eggplant
- Roasted Eggplant and Bell Pepper Salad
- Stuffed Eggplant Parmesan Rolls
- Grilled Potato Salad
- Cumin Rice
- Orange Meringue Pie
- Whipped Ricotta Dessert
- Cookie-Crusted Peach Cobbler
- Barbequed Pineapple
- Oatmeal Cream Pies with Chocolate
- Blackberry Curd Tart
- Pecan-Ricotta Waffles
- Blueberry, Lime, and Basil Muffins
- Best Easy Breakfasts for Back to School
- Raised Griddle Cakes
- Grilled Honey-Nectarine Ricotta Toast
- “Houston We Have a Problem”:-The Common People Are Waking Up!
- David Koch Died at 79, Leaving a Legacy of Shaping “Conservative” Politics that Benefited His Businesses
- Quantum Teleportation Achieved! Beam Me Up Scotty
- Something Is Happening In Our National Parks…Experts Completely Baffled! (Video: 12:32 minutes long.)
- Are We In Danger? How Far Should AI Be Allowed to Go?
- Cyborgs will replace humans and remake the world
- Bill Gates’ latest depopulation scheme? Pollute the skies, collapse the ecosystem and starve everybody to death
- Clinton And The Clintons (Presidential Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 51:10 minutes long.)
- This Is How the “Elite” Will Protect Themselves From the Lethal Dangers of 5G
- Generation Gap: New Survey Shows Completely Different Values Between Generations
- Disney’s Ms. Marvel series will feature a Muslim superhero
- AFA: Target continues doing nothing to prevent voyeurism
- Over 100 Musicians, Including Lady Gaga, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Sign Ad Attacking Pro-Life Laws
- People Disappearing and Being Purged: Who’s Next, Who’s Behind It, and Why…
- If you think “death camps” were an exaggeration, a Washington Post writer just declared, “We have to burn down the Republican Party”
- Why Are Nations Going to the Moon? – TWNow (Video: 41:03 minutes long.)
- Amaruca, Amaruca by Randy Conway (Video: 10:13 minutes long.)
- Parental Rights Under Fire: Gender Transitions Easier Than Tonsillectomies
- Veterans Face Off in Court Over Bible Display in V.A. Hospital
- VP Mike Pence Says VA Hospitals ‘Will Not Be Religion-Free Zones’
- Why Does Darpa Need a Huge Underground Facility by Friday?
- Hollywood directors launch “Filmmaker mode” for TVs
- US Marine says cigar-shaped UFO sightings spreading worldwide and ‘not military’
- Americans Spent Nearly $150 Billion On Illegal Drugs Last Year
- Social Media-Google: Your TV is spying on you; globalists are child-traffickers; Google is targeting conservatives; and other truths we’ve long warned about that are all coming true
- Social Media-Google: Google Defends YouTube Restrictions on PragerU’s Educational Videos in Federal Court
- Social Media-Google: How Google plans to steal the 2020 election away from President Trump and hand it to the Democratic nominee, whoever it is
- Social Media-Google: Evil Google raced to hide all search results for the word “covfefe” after Trump tweeted it in hopes of making prez look stupid
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s account was hacked, used to post racist tweets
- Prepper food storage: 10 Nutritious vegetables you can stockpile even without a fridge
- Long-term food independence: Fruit trees are a critical prep before SHTF
- How The State Will Strip You Of Your Rights When SHTF
- 13 Survival Foods You Should Always Have at Home
- Amish Friendship Cinnamon Bread
- 5 Survival Foods Your Grandmother Used To Make
- Stephen Hawking’s Greatest Fear Is Being Realized This Fall On College Campuses
- Online College Classes for Fun, Profit (and maybe Credit)
- Kirkwood College (IA) Prof Openly Declares “I Am Antifa”
- Esteemed Yale Profesor Rejects Darwinism, Argues Intelligent Design is ‘Serious’ Theory
- The Lack of This 4 letter Word Is killing America’s Future
- Recent Grad Details How Colleges Promote Hookup Culture
- Broad approach to ban ‘annoying’ speech panned, then revised
- Academia Today ‘Not for Faint-Hearted,’ Says Professor Who Lost His Job for Talking About Gender
- Campus Boycott-Jews movement (BDS) threat shifting to academic boycotts
- Students Share Why the Bible Is Important (Video: 3:12 minutes long.)
- High School Bans Student After He Goes To Shooting Range With His Mom, Snapchat Post
- Msg to parents: Don’t let secular schools unravel all your efforts
- Distraught father tells all about how a public school brainwashed his autistic daughter into becoming “transgender”
- Government is Failing to Educate Our Children (Video: 5:56 minutes long.)
- VIDEO: ‘Back To School Brawl’ Of 100 Teens Prompts Police, Paramedics To Rush To Scene
- Former College Tour Guide Reveals All
- ‘Biology is not bigotry’: teacher blasts bill that would force teachers to receive LGBT ‘training’
- Ford govt’s sex ed opt-out won’t protect kids from gender propaganda, school board confirms
- How to Backup Files and Folders on PC (Video: 8:20 minutes long.)
- OBS Tutorial – Record Your Computer Screen for FREE! (With Webcam and Greenscreen) (Video: 10:22 minutes long.)
- 5 Best FREE Screen Recorders – Record Your PC Screen For FREE! (Video: 10:09 minutes long.)
- Free Online Photo & Animation Maker
- How to Create a Google Form with Branching Logic
- Phishing: These Are the Companies That Hackers Impersonate When They Try to Steal Your Data
- How to Restore Files and Folders From A Backup (Video: 6:30 minutes long.)
- Epson Ecotank – 1 year of printing on a single refill! (Video: 9:34 minutes long.)
- Security flaw in more than 40 Device Drivers from 20 hardware vendors August 12th 2019 (Video: 5:10 minutes long.)
- Microsoft: Using Multi-factor Authentication Blocks 99.9% of Account Hacks
- Every 5G City and Region for Every Major Carrier in the Us (Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint)
- How to Check if Your Chromecast Is Still Getting Updates
- How to Use Chrome’s Built-In Task Manager
- How to Easily Recycle the Old Electronics You Can’t Sell
- How to Resume an Interrupted Download in Google Chrome
- Geekly Update – 29 August 2019
- 4 Ways to Set Up a VPN at Home
- How to Take a Photo on a Chromebook
- 5G Won’t Replace 4G: Debunking All the 5G Myths
- 8 Browser Extensions You Should Remove Now Due to DataSpii
- Amazon ‘smart’ doorbell company partnered with 400+ police departments to surveil your neighborhood
- Try These TEN TIPS for Identity Theft Protection
- How to Quickly Switch Between Gmail Accounts on Android, iPhone, and iPad
- Secret HIDDEN New WhatsApp Tricks Latest WhatsApp Hidden Features (Video: 2:31 minutes long.)
- What to Do When Your Mac Won’t Shut Down
- How to Customize the Safari Toolbar on Your Mac
- Apple Patches Previously-fixed Security Bug That Allowed iPhone Jailbreak
- How to Force Quit Apps on an iPhone or iPad
- How to Force Restart Any iPhone or iPad
- Apple Will No Longer Keep Siri Audio Recordings by Default, Makes Feature Opt-in
- Apple Will Unveil Its Latest iPhones on September 10th
- How to Turn Off FaceTime on Your iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to Fix a Slow or Unresponsive Mac
- 10 iPhone Features That Android Doesn’t Have (Video: 11:18 minutes long.)
- Enable The Notification LED Light On Camera Cutout For Galaxy A50, A70 and All Samsung devices (Video: 2:51 minutes long.)
- Tips & Tricks for Galaxy A50, S10 & All Galaxy Phones Running One UI (Video: 2:52 minutes long.)
- Advanced Hidden Features And Tricks For Samsung Galaxy A50 & Galaxy S10 One UI Secret Features (Video: 2:52 minutes long.)
- 4 Methods to Hide and Restrict Apps on Android
- How to Setup Outlook on Android Phone (Video: 5:58 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Blur an Image in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Embed Podcasts in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Unlock Read-Only PowerPoint Presentations
- Microsoft Office: How to Create a Combo Chart in Excel
- Microsoft Office: 11 Best OneNote Tips and Tricks for Power Users
- Windows: All the Useless Windows 10 Features Microsoft Should Remove
- Windows: Try These Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
- Windows: Microsoft Is Offering a Windows 7 Extended Security Update to Some Users
- Windows: Hands on With the Next Microsoft Edge, Microsoft’s Revamped Chromium-based Browser
- Windows: Windows 10’s Tablet Mode May Be Replaced With the Desktop
- Desktop Environment | Linux Basics for New Users (Video: 14:06 minutes long.)
- Linux Maintenance (Video: 19:46 minutes long.)
- How to Use the chmod Command on Linux
- Four Nepalese Christians Arrested Under Anti-Conversion Law for Simply ‘Preaching Jesus’
- The Power Of Mind (THIS IS SO POWERFUL) (Video: 12:12 minutes long.)
- SoCal Harvest Crusade Draws 100,000: A Mighty Move of the Holy Spirit for Thousands is Just Beginning
- Prominent Minister Argues Socialism ‘Promoted’ by the Bible: ‘Jesus Offered Free Health Care’
- Todd Bentley: Fresh Fire leader Todd Bentley accused of ‘perverse sexual addiction,’ preying on interns
- Todd Bentley: Church hosting revival defends Todd Bentley amid sexual misconduct allegations
- Todd Bentley: Todd Bentley sexual misconduct allegations widen to Pakistan
- Two decades of God-less education blamed for eroding values
- Command Your Healing (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- The Declining Respect For Clergy: Cultural Trends & Self-Inflicted Wounds
- The Great Mystery | The Untold Truth (Video: 11:30 minutes long.)
- The Physics Behind the Power of Prayer
- Churches Are Training, Arming Members with Guns in Wake of Mass Shootings
- Is ‘Microwave Christianity’ Destroying Today’s Church?
The Whole Enchilada
August 11, 2019
Psalm 107 Mark 10
(Scripture interpreting Scripture)
Psalm 119:1 ALEPH [“ALEPH” is the leader, the strength, written by Moses, in paleo pictograph form, as an ox head which leads us to the Tav = the destination = the covenant = the crossed sticks of which our Messiah told us to take up our cross (our TAV) and follow HIM! (Matthew 16:24 & Mark 8:34)]. Blessed are the undefiled in The WAY [see John 14:6, our Salvation = Yesh-oo’-aw (H3444) IS The WAY of HIS and our FATHER as it is written — if only we would be of those], who walk in the eternal TORAH of YHVH.
“Blessed are…” It would behoove us to NOT let any religion, of any denomination, deprive us of this most precious blessing???
Psalm 119:1 ALEPH. Blessed are the undefiled in the way, who walk in the law of the LORD.
Psalm 119 verse 1 is the key to our Messiah’s beatitudes! This Blessing is awaiting all who will:
SHORT & SWEET
August 14, 2019
Psalm 119 Luke 1
Psalm 119:99 I have more understanding than all my teachers: for THY Testimonies [BOTH Testaments] are my meditation.
Back in 1536, before the religious and political church of Rome burned William Tyndale at the stake, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Tyndale
our eternal Brother William said:
“I defy the Pope and all his laws. If God spare my life, ere many years I will cause a boy who drives the plough to know more of the scriptures than he does.”
Humbly, and with tongue-in-cheek, in honor of William Tyndale and all he did to provide us common everyday “laity” people with a copy of the Holy Bible, I declare:
I am THAT boy!
Declaring the WORDS of my YESH-OO’-AW (Salvation):
Luke 1:68 Blessed be the ELohim YHVH of Israel; for HE hath visited and redeemed HIS people,
Luke 1:69 And hath raised up an horn of Salvation [H3444 Yesh-oo’-aw, see Psalm 119:174!] for us in the house of HIS servant David;
Luke 1:70 As HE spake by the mouth of HIS holy prophets, which have been since the world began:
Luke 1:71 That we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us;
Luke 1:72 To perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember HIS Holy Covenant;
Luke 1:73 The oath which HE sware to our father Abraham,
Luke 1:74 That HE would grant unto us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve HIM without fear,
Luke 1:75 In holiness and righteousness before HIM, all the days of our life.
YHVH IS adding HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. AMEN!
- What to do as a child of God in the end times | THE APOSTASIA | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:40 minutes long.)
- Prophecy Unfolding: Israel & Iran Prepare For War
- The Convergence Of Prophetic Signs & Connecting The Prophetic Dots
ANOTHER COFFEE BREAK: Tribulation, Part 4
It has been a pleasure, thus far, to see the responses of readers who’ve taken this series to heart – especially those who’ve been through a lot, not really understanding what it is all about. So many folks have been programmed with the religious mentality of the so-called “Great Tribulation,” believing that it is something the Lord is going to snatch them out of so they don’t have to suffer.
I’ve said it before, and I keep saying it. Most of the current doctrines regarding Tribulation are based in The Fear of Death, which is demonic. Satan wants Christians to believe that any suffering they experience is death-dealing, and that God – being a loving God – would NEVER allow them to suffer. Is there tribulation? Is there affliction? Is there trials and persecution?
Absitively, Posilutely! [And no, my tang is not tongled up! Grin!]
We finished our last discussion talking about how God is giving President Trump victory after victory after victory in the face of enormous opposition, attack and an onslaught of persecution the likes of which no President in U.S. history has ever had to go through. It is my honest conviction that all of the accusations and persistent attacks are already backfiring and are going to see the socialist leftists go down to one of the greatest defeats ever seen in this country in the next election cycle. Just watch!
- Let’s take a look at another aspect of tribulation and why it is so much a part of our lives and the economy of the Kingdom of God, and what it produces in us.
II Corinthians 1:3-6: Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.
Paul is making it clear to us that the endurance of the sufferings produces the ability to comfort those with whom we have contact and fellowship, who are, themselves, in the same trials and afflictions. This is because the Lord comforts us in the midst of our pressures and troubles, and that comfort is very real! It is a comfort that produces a peace and a rest in our spirits such that, even in the midst of physical pain or misery, we are able to rejoice, knowing that there is an end to it.
Paul continues his same discourse in his second letter to the Ekklesia in Corinth.
II Corinthians 1:7-11: And our hope of you is stedfast, knowing, that as ye are partakers of the sufferings, so shall ye be also of the consolation.
For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: But we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead:
Who delivered us from so great a death, and doth deliver: in whom we trust that he will yet deliver us; Ye also helping together by prayer for us, that for the gift bestowed upon us by the means of many persons thanks may be given by many on our behalf.
You see the context, don’t you, of the situation in which Paul is writing this? He admits to even coming to a place of emotional despair, knowing that he may very well not survive the situation he is in at the time. Paul and his company of believers had reached a physical, emotional and mental breaking point, being under the sentence of death by his persecutors.
Nonetheless, he was able to say, …we should not trust in ourselves, but in God which raiseth the dead…
THAT, folks, is the kind of faith that develops in us when we are at our very end and the Lord delivers us!
I don’t need to repeat all the stories I’ve shared with you over the months and years of all the times I faced death in auto accidents, being on fire, having would-be assassins attempt to take me out with sniper fire, and the Lord delivered me. And that only scratches the surface! That deliverance produced a boldness and a fearlessness for which there is no adequate description. I have a trust in the Lord that knows no bounds!
Those experiences have no doubt contributed to the revelation I’ve shared with you of the end of the curse of death, and the fact that Jesus took our appointment with death upon Himself and canceled our appointment.
And Paul’s stories of comfort in the midst of trial and tribulation continue:
II Corinthians 7:4-7: Great is my boldness of speech toward you, great is my glorying of you: I am filled with comfort, I am exceeding joyful in all our tribulation.
5For, when we were come into Macedonia, our flesh had no rest, but we were troubled on every side; without werefightings, within were fears.
Nevertheless God, that comforteth those that are cast down, comforted us by the coming of Titus; And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
Notice how Paul expresses himself. He is not exceeding joyful for the tribulation: he is joyful in the midst of it! None of us are happy to be in the midst of the Valley of the Shadow of Death. None of us are happy or joyful to be experiencing the pressures and afflictions we are going through. But we canbe joyful in the midst of it.
Joy is a whole lot different than happiness. Happiness is a state of mind. Joy is a state of our spirits, and that is a state that produces that “peace that passes understanding” and a rest that allows to topress forward — no matter what the circumstances.
Consider now what Paul writes to the Ekklesia in Thessalonica.
I Thessalonians 3:4-10: For verily, when we were with you, we told you before that we should suffer tribulation; even as it came to pass, and ye know. For this cause, when I could no longer forbear, I sent to know your faith, lest by some means the tempter have tempted you, and our labour be in vain.
But now when Timotheus came from you unto us, and brought us good tidings of your faith and charity, and that ye have good remembrance of us always, desiring greatly to see us, as we also to see you: Therefore, brethren, we were comforted over you in all our affliction and distress by your faith:
For now we live, if ye stand fast in the Lord. For what thanks can we render to God again for you, for all the joy wherewith we joy for your sakes before our God; Night and day praying exceedingly that we might see your face, and might perfect that which is lacking in your faith?
Two more things are described here that develop in the midst of tribulation: Faith and Love (Charity). Paul was keenly aware of the fact that tribulation, testing, trials, afflictions — the crucible, if you will — produces faith and a depth of love that no other testing process can produce. Our faith in the Lord grows by leaps and bounds because of what we experience in the midst of these afflictions. Our love for the Lord — and consequently, our ability to show love to those who seem not to deserve it — grows exponentially.
This is key to what the Lord is out to develop in us. Let’s not forget that Jesus — our Bridegroom — is coming to receive for Himself a Bride who is His true Counterpart, His “Other Self” — someone who is just like Him. That means that we have to have and demonstrate the kind of love that Jesus showed to us and continues to shower us with. That means that we have to have qualitative faith — the kind of faith that moves mountains, heals the sick, raises the dead, performs miracles without a second thought, casts out demons and exercises His authority in the midst of every situation!
The Lord evelops all of that in those who will overcome, those who will conquer every obstacle, listening to Him when He speaks and doing exactly what He says — not what our natural minds tell us to do.
Remember what David wrote in Psalm 23 — and we’ve already talked about it today — “He prepareth a table before me in the presence of mine enemies”? Look at what Paul writes in his second letter to the Ekklesia in Thessalonica.
II Thessalonians 1:3-10: We are bound to thank God always for you, brethren, as it is meet, because that your faith growethexceedingly, and the charity of every one of you all toward each other aboundeth; So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer: Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;
And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels, In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; When he shall come to be glorified in his saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
You see the continuing accent on the faith and love that are produced in the midst of trials and afflictions! Paul now makes clear the fact that there is a day in store for those who have troubled us — a day when God will “recompense judgment” with destruction, and return tribulation upon all those who don’t know the Lord, who don’t obey the Word of the Lord! You think God doesn’t see what the Enemy is trying to do? You think God is going to let the Enemy torment and afflict the righteous and not return His vengeance on those who have participated in bringing us tribulation?
Take a look at a prophecy from Isaiah.
Isaiah 59:16-21: And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him. For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloak.
According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompense to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompense. So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun.
When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him. And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.
As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed’s seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and forever.
Does that look in any way as though the Lord will not execute judgment on those enemies who attack and persecute His people? The attacks are going to come. The persecution is going to come.
David describes it like this.
Psalm 34:15-22: The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry. The face of the LORD is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.
The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.
Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate.
Are you seeing the theme? It repeats hundreds and hundreds of times in the Word. “Many are the afflictions of the righteous….”
Do you see all the different terms to describe tribulation? Start counting. You’ll run out of time!
“The righteous cry…”
“…a broken heart…”
“..afflictions of the righteous..”
“…all their troubles…”
“..persecutions and tribulation..”
“..afflictions and distress…”
“..the tempter have tempted you…”
“..without were fightings, within were fears..”
“…all your mourning..”
Got it? “In the world, you shall have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”
I will try to wrap up this series next week and move on to a different discussion on Covenant.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Mishnah and the Words of Jesus, Part I
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
In the teachings of Jesus, there is one underlying and overriding theme, a theme on which Jesus consistently dwells, a theme that serves as the foundation upon which biblical faith is built. If one looks at the Bible as a whole, if one includes additionally all Jewish literature that is extant, the oral law, the written law, the commentaries, and search for one, single, overriding theme that is the foundational theme of biblical faith, one would have to conclude that that foundational theme is summed up in the Hebrew word tzedekah, the word frequently translated into English as righteousness. Tzedekah is the outstanding, overriding, and yet simple, theme of Jesus.
I have been deeply concerned for some time because it appears that Christianity has little or no understanding of true biblical faith. It has lost the real focus of biblical faith. It seems the people of God simply do not understand what biblical faith is all about. What I am about to say, I am saying not to be offensive or irreverent, and I hope you will not be offended because it is not meant to offend.
I am concerned that in everything we see, everything we do, and everywhere we go today in Christianity, the focus is upon what? Jesus. It is all we hear. Jesus. Christianity has become an other-worldly religion to the same degree, and in the same sense, that other religious systems emphasize other-worldliness.
Jesus has become an idol, if you will, our focus of attention, our focus of worship, and it seems that very few think about God anymore. Seldom do we hear anyone speak of the glory of God, his grandeur and mercy, the holiness of God, and the other many attributes and characteristics of God. There is very little talk about God anymore.
Please understand that I am not trying to lessen the importance of Jesus. What I am trying to do is emphasize that, in all of the teachings of Jesus recorded for us in the gospels, his focus is not upon himself, what he is, what he is doing, or what he is to become. Additionally, Jesus has very little to say about God and, in particular, the worship of God. We do not read in the gospels of Jesus instructing people how they are to worship God, what they are to pray, or to sing, or what they are to do when they come together.
My point is that, in the teachings of Jesus, there is not all that much emphasis upward. When the disciples come to Jesus and ask him to teach them how to pray, Jesus gives them some very specific instructions as to where the focus of those who are part of his movement is to be.
Dr. Brad Young has published an excellent book on this subject, The Jewish Background to the Lord’s Prayer. In his book, Dr. Young points out that the emphasis in the prayer that Jesus taught his disciples to pray is outward, not just thy kingdom come, but let your kingdom be spread abroad over the whole earth in such a way that God may begin to rule in the lives of more and more people. Let those who are being ruled by God demonstrate his rule in their lives in action.
The action of those who are a part of the kingdom of God, who are being ruled by God, is outward in acts of tzedekah toward their fellow man. What is tzedekah? We translate it very frequently in the English as righteousness, or as almsgiving, or charity; but, it is a word that really defies translation into English, a word pregnant with meaning.
In Deuteronomy, chapter 15, verse 7 ff., we read “If there is among you a poor man, one of your kinsmen in any of the towns of your land which the Lord your God gives you, you shall not harden your mind and heart or close your hand to your poor brother, but you shall open your hand wide to him, and shall surely lend him sufficient for his need, which he lacks. Beware lest there be a base thought in your mind and heart and you say, `the seventh year, or the year of release, is at hand,‘ and your eye be evil against your poor brother, and you give him nothing, and he cry to the Lord against you, and it be sin in you. You shall give to him freely without begrudging it, because for this the Lord will bless you in all your work and in all you undertake. For the poor will never cease out of the land; therefore, I command you, you shall open wide your hand to your brother, to your needy, and to your poor in your land (Deuteronomy 15:7-11 Amplified). “
Torah insists that the poor and needy be remembered. The biblical text expected the people of God to be aware of the need of the poor and the stranger. In chapter 10 of Deuteronomy, verse 19, it gives the reason why. “Therefore, love the stranger and sojourner for you were strangers and sojourners in the land of Egypt.” Tzedekah is not an option. It is a responsibility, an obligation, but notice, an obligation not without promise. “The Lord will bless you in all your work and in all to which you put your hand.”
Tzedekah is an attribute of God himself. In Deuteronomy 10:17-18 we read, “For the Lord your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great, the mighty, the terrible God, who is not partial and takes no bribe. He executes justice for the fatherless and widow and loves the stranger, (or temporary resident), and gives him food and clothing.” The woman of valor in Proverbs 31:20 was the one who “stretched out her hand to the poor and needy.” In Proverbs 19:17, charity to the poor is equated to lending to God and the good deed He will repay.
However, there is no one word in the biblical text that expresses this idea of man’s responsibility to his fellow man. The rabbis adopted tzedekah to describe it. Another closely related and widely used word is chesed. Chesed is frequently translated as loving-kindness, and it is used widely in the biblical text to refer to physical aid or lending assistance of one kind or another apart from giving money or food to assist the poor and needy.
Unfortunately, we have been guilty of equating righteousness (tzedekah and/or chesed) with holiness, or spirituality, being in a right relationship with God. We have never quite understood that in order to be in right relationship with God, one must first be in right relationship with his fellow man.
It is interesting to note that the rabbis saw tzedekah not as a favor they were doing for the poor but as a favor the poor were doing for them because, they said, the poor man does more for the householder in accepting alms than the householder does for the poor man by giving him alms. In accepting the alms, the poor man gives the householder an opportunity to perform a good deed, or a mitzvah. Since tzedekah is considered a biblical commandment, the rabbis found it necessary, as in the case of every other commandment, to define it in detail.
How does one perform a mitzvah of tzedekah? Who is obligated to give? Who is eligible to receive? How much should be given? In what manner should it be given? Throughout the Talmud, we find these various laws on how to give and how to receive tzedekah. Everyone was obligated to give, even the person who himself was dependent upon acts of tzedekah was obliged to give to one who was less fortunate than himself.
Acts of tzedekah toward a non-Jew were just as obligatory as they were to a Jew. That is, even if one was not a member of the house of God, or the family of Israel, even if one was considered to be a Gentile, a pagan, or an outsider, he was still worthy to receive acts of tzedekah in order to preserve good relations.
Another interesting point of law is that women were always to take precedence over men is receiving tzedekah. One’s poor relations were to come before strangers. The poor of your own community come before the poor of another.
Maimonides took all of these various laws of Talmud and the Mishnah and codified them. He listed eight ways tzedekah was to be performed. They are progressively more virtuous, each one becoming more virtuous than the other. As you read, reflect back on some of the sayings of Jesus relative to the subject and see if it does not ring a bell in your mind. (1) To give, but sadly (Remember, Jesus taught that the Lord loves a cheerful giver. (2) To give less than is fitting, but in good humor. (3) To give, but only after having been asked to. (4) To give before being asked. (5) To give in such a manner that the donor does not know who the recipient is. (6) To give in such a manner that the recipient does not know who the donor is. (7) To give in such a way that neither the donor nor the recipient knows the identity of the other. (8) To help the poor to rehabilitate themselves by lending them money, taking them into partnership, employing them, or giving them work, for in this way, the end is achieved without any loss of self respect at all. (Maimonides, Yad Mattenot Aniyyim 10:7-12)
Maimonides continued that when necessary, accepting charity is perfectly legitimate. Do not be embarrassed. Do not be ashamed, because no shame attaches to the poor who are otherwise unable to support themselves. However, one is advised to do everything within one’s power to keep from accepting charity if at all possible, and so the quote from Jeremiah 17:7, “Blessed is the man that trusts in the Lord.” In other words, even if a person has to endure some kind of physical suffering such as hunger, if he can just go as far as he can with-out accepting charity, it will be a special blessing for him if he trusts God instead of others. But, if there is no other option available, then there is no shame in accepting charity.
One important principle of charity is that it was to begin at home. The broad family circle was the primary unit for receiving relief, and beyond the family circle was the community to which the individual belonged. There is, however, a higher form of tzedekah I want us to note once again. (I dealt with this subject previously under the heading of Gemilut Hasadim.) Gemilut hasadim means the practice of charity. It comes from the Hebrew word chesed. In the Mishnah, Order Nezekin, Tractate Avot, Chapter 1, Mishnah 2, Simon the Just was one of the last survivors of the Great Assembly (circa 200 B.C.). He used to say, “Upon three things is the word based, upon the law, upon divine service, and upon the practice of charity (gemilut hasadim).”
Gemilut hasadim might be translated as the practice of acts of loving-kindness. It is the most comprehensive and fundamental of all Jewish social virtues. It encompasses the whole range of the duties man has toward his fellow man. In the Chapters of the Fathers, or Pirke Avot, from which we just quoted, the statement of Simon the Just comes immediately after the opening statement of chapter 1, Mishnah 1. “Moses received the list from Sinai and handed it down to Joshua, and Joshua to the elders, and the elders to the prophets, and the prophets handed it down to the men of the great assembly. They said three things. “Be deliberate in judgment, raise up many disciples, and make a fence around the law.”
Make a fence around the law means to set bound-aries. That is, this is as far as one can go and beyond that, one cannot go. Then the statement of Simon the Just immediately follows. In Mishnah 3, Antigonus of Soco received from Simon the Just. In Mishnah 4, Jose ben Joezer and Jose ben Jochanan received from them. In other words, we have a principle being established of the continuation of tradition being passed from one generation to the next that continues uninterrupted from Moses onward.
The principle of gemilut hasadim is one of the earliest individual rabbinic statements in Mishnah and serves as one of the three pillars of Judaism. Gemilut hasadim, however, encompasses a much wider range of human activity and loving-kindness than just simple acts of tzedekah. For example, tzedekah, or charity, can be given only with one’s money; whereas, gemilut hasadim can be both the giving of money and/or personal service. Charity can be given only to the poor. Gemilut hasadim can be given to anyone.
Charity can be given only to the living. Gemilut hasadim can be given to both the living and the dead, e.g., helping a lame man over some kind of an obstacle would be considered an act of gemilut hasadim and not merely an act of charity. A gift given to a poor man may be an act of charity but not necessarily an act of gemilut hasadim. The same act of giving charity to the poor, but giving it with a smile and/or a word of encouragement or cheer, would raise the act from charity to gemilut hasadim. The rabbis continued that the only provable example of genuine altruistic gemilut hasadim is paying respect to the dead or assisting in the burial of the dead, because it is obvious there are no ulterior motives on the part of the doer in expecting to receive something back from the recipient.
In Ecclesiastes Rabbah 7 and 1, it says, “He who denies the duty of gemilut hasadim denies the fundamental tenet of Judaism. Again we note that the foundation stone of biblical faith is not man’s actions upward toward God but, rather, his responsibilities to his fellow man. We will see this idea repeated over and over again in the teachings, or sayings, of the rabbis we are going to be noting as we compare their teachings in Pirke Avot, the Chapters of the Fathers, with the teachings of Jesus. The similarity in teaching, as well as style, is both dramatic and important. Jesus says almost nothing about how to worship God, about how to pray, about ritual, or religion, form, ceremony, sacrifice, or service upward toward God. When Jesus looks out over the multitude and begins to teach, he sees beyond the multitudes and sees the world. His injunction, his commission, to the multitudes is to “Go and proclaim the good news” or as it is frequently quoted, “Go and preach the gospel.”
That is an important statement, but what does it mean? In Matthew 3, we read, “In those days came John the baptist preaching in the wilderness of Judah and say ing, ‘Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”’ That was his message. The kingdom of God is at hand. What did he mean? In Chapter 4, verse 23, we read, “Jesus went about all Galilee teaching in their synagogues and preaching the gospel of the kingdom.”
Notice the next phrase, “And healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.”
The gospel of the kingdom is not a message about getting to go to heaven. It is not a message for the hereafter, or the world to come. It is a message for today. It is a mes-sage that men and women can come in contact with the power of the living God who breaks through the space time continuum to meet them at the point of their human need. It is a message that men and women can be deliv-ered, healed, made whole, by the power of the living God. That was the “good news.” That was the gospel of the kingdom.
God can and will penetrate into this space time con-tinuum in which we live and, in Him, one can live in wholeness, in peace, in happiness, and in joy, now, in this world. That was, and is, the basic difference between western Christianity, as it would later develop, and biblical faith.
Biblical faith is very much a religion of today; whereas, western Christianity develops along the lines of the oriental, mystical religions of that day which were other-worldly. The desire was to escape this physical body that entraps us and to ascend to another-worldly state of nirvana, or paradise – Christianity’s “pie-in-the-sky by-and-by.” But that is not biblical faith.
That is not the teaching of the rabbis, nor is it the teaching of Jesus. Jesus taught, “Take no thought saying what shall we eat or what shall we drink or with what shall we be clothed…but you seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness (tzedekah), and all these things shall be added unto you. Take therefore no thought for the morrow…(Matthew 6:31-34).”
Notice that Simon was called “the Just,” Shimon Hatzadik, and he said, “Upon three things does the world stand, the law, divine service, and gemilut hasadim.” Antigonus of Soco received from Simon the Just, and he used to say, “Be not like servants that minister to the master on the condition of receiving a reward, but be like servants that minister to the master without the condition of receiving a reward and let the fear of heaven be upon you.”
Here we see gemilut hasadim defined. And where did Antigonus get his teaching, or tradition? From Simon. And from where did Simon get his? From the prophets, and the prophets from the elders, the elders from Joshua, Joshua from Moses, and Moses from God. Here is the point. When we read the teachings of these men, it is like we are hearing God speak. This is not just some extra-biblical commentary by some uninspired Jewish rabbis. Note the similarity between the teaching of the rabbis and the Chapters of the Fathers and the teachings of Jesus. They are so strongly similar that we cannot account for it on the grounds of simple coincidence.
It is interesting and fascinating that many times these individuals will be identified with a particular city or location so that we can pinpoint where they came from, where they lived, where they worked. Here is an interesting statement from Jose ben Joezer. “Let your house be a meeting house for the wise and sit amidst the dust of their feet and drink in their words thirstily (Avot 1:4).” The passage is difficult to translate into English and, as translated, presents a picture of the rabbi, or the wise man, with his students sitting at his feet.
The Mishnah emphasizes that one’s house should be a meeting place for the sages and then the Hebrew says, “…and cover yourselves with the dust of their feet and drink in their words thirstily.” In biblical times, the picture of the sage, or the teacher, or the rabbi, was one of a parapatetic, charismatic figure who moved from place to place. Following along behind him was his little group of students, or disciples. If one wanted to study with one of these rabbis, or teachers, one had to follow after them.
Remember the call of Jesus to his disciples? “Come. Follow me.” In Jesus’ day, if you wanted to study with one of these rabbis, or teachers, you had to follow after them – and they did not have paved roads. They only had little paths, and if any of you have been in Israel, you know that in the dry season, from mid-April to mid-November when it never rains, everything is covered with a fine dust. If you follow after somebody, or walk behind them, it is not very long before you are literally eating from the dust of their feet. This gives you a wonderful picture of the parapatetic rabbi or teacher, of which Jesus was one.
Notice the injunction, “…drink in their words thirstily.” That is, listen to what they say. Give heed to what they say. In Matthew 17:5, when the heavens opened up and God spoke forth out of a cloud, his words were, “This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased. Hear ye Him.” The phrases, “Drink in their words thirstily,” and “Hear Him,” are synonymous, i.e., listen to what they say. Listen with the idea not just of hearing but of obeying. In other words, do what they say.
We are reminded of the words of another sage who wrote, “Be ye doers of the word and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves, for if any be a hearer of the word and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass for he beholds himself and goes his way and straightway forgets what manner of man he is. But whoso looks into the perfect law of liberty and continues therein, not being a forgetful hearer but a doer of the word, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:22-25).”
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Shoftim (Judges) for adults for September 7, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Shoftim for children for September 7, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Restoring the “Gospel” Message to Its Hebraic Context – What is the Good News (Gospel) of the Kingdom of Heaven? (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 16:18—21:9; Isaiah 51:12—52:12; Matthew 5:38-42, 18:1-35; John 1:19-27;
Acts 3:13-26, 7:35-53; 1 Corinthians 5:9-13; 1 Timothy 5:17-22; Hebrews 10:28-31
- The Testament of Gad (Hatred) – 12 Patriarchs (Video: 10:15 minutes long.)
- The Hezekiah Keys of Breakthrough IV: The Conclusion (Video: 5:57 minutes long.)
- The Serpent’s Two Ways Of Killing [From THE SCHEMES OF THE SNAKE (Message 2248)] (Video: 4:43 minutes long.)
- The Oracle by Jonathan Cahn (Video: 1:51 minutes long.)
- The Vow Of Abraham Lincoln [From THE GALAL KEY (Message 2249)] (Video: 3:24 minutes long.)
- Is The Great Tribulation God’s Wrath? part II (Paul Benson video)
- Alien Autopsy Film: What We Now Know (Video: 8:11 minutes long.)
- Who are the secret angels? | MYSTERY OF THE SECRET ANGELS | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- KIB 224 – The Hunger for Dark Light and God’s Coming Judgment
- Vengeance, Frustration, and the Last Days – Part 1
- Vengeance, Frustration, and the Last Days – Part 2
- Should Women Wear Tzitzits? (Video: 8:09 minutes long. You may have heard that tzitzits are only for men. We can take what we hear and believe it, or we can test it. In the spirit of testing everything, we put that doctrine to the test of the Word.)
- Four Feasts of the Lord EXPLAINED: Trumpets, Day of Atonement, Feast of Tabernacles, Last Great Day (Video: 25:20 minutes long.)
- The Promise [From THE KEYS OF ABRAHAM’S CHILDREN (Message 2252)] (Video: 6:34 minutes long.)
- The Mystery Of Islam [From THE DESSERT WARRIOR CREED I (Message 2246)] (Video: 2:55 minutes long.)
- What is the Enmity Between the Woman’s and Satan Seed (Video: 1:03:08 minutes long.)
- Life After Death Part 2: What is Death? (Video: 38:06 minutes long. There are so many questions that get asked about Scripture, but one of the oldest and most common has to do with life after death. But we’ve found that in order to answer that, we must first answer the question, “What is death?”)
- You Can Determine The Year [From A YEAR OF FRUITFULNESS (Message 2243)] (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.