- Trump Condemns White Supremacy in Wake of El Paso Shooting
- Trump Hits Back At Media After Accusations Of Inciting Two Mass Shootings
- Trump Calls for Death Penalty for Hate Crimes
- ‘You Had God Watching’: Trump Seeks to Console Shooting Survivors
- Trump makes remarks ahead of visit to Dayton and El Paso (Video: 11:19 minutes long.)
- Trump to launch crackdown on violent video games after mass shootings
- Trump could Initiate Building of Third Temple as Head of Edom
- Trump: ‘We Want to Allow Millions of People to Come in’ Legally
- Trump urges nation to condemn “white supremacy” and find “bipartisan solutions”
- Trump White House Prepares Executive Action on Big Tech Anti-Conservative Bias
- Trump Drops TRUTH BOMB About Baltimore
- Mike Pence (Vice-President of the U.S.A.): VP Pence Demands Iran Release Christian Woman, Vows ‘America Will Stand Up for People of Faith’
- Trump Administration: US Slaps New Sanctions on Russia for 2018 Nerve Agent Attack
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration Wants Train Loaded With $1 Million Of Coal To Stay Put Until Miners Are Paid
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Despite Missile Tests and a Diplomatic Snub, Pompeo Holds Out Hope for Renewed Talks With North Korea
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Calls for US, Australia to Present United Front to China
- U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): FBI Warns Of A New Type Of Domestic Terrorist Threat
- U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI): FBI vows to be more aggressive monitoring social media for threats
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court to Decide if Transgender Rights Prevail Over Christian-Based Businesses
- U.S. State Department: State Department Redefines Jew-Hatred
- The U.S. House Intelligence Committee: The House Intelligence Committee Is Taking a Critical Look At Google’s Social Credit System
- U.S. Department of Education: Department of Education to Probe Athletic Program Allowing Transgender Females to Compete With Girls
- Watch MSNBC fake news exclude footage from Trump’s Charlottesville press conference to depict Trump as a racist
- Ilhan Omar claims hate crimes up 226% after Trump rallies, Barr says no evidence hate crimes increased under Trump
- Toxic, treasonous media pushing “white supremacist” hoax and hit lists of Trump supporters in desperate scheme to drive America into civil war
- FBI Caught Using Far Left Websites Wikipedia and Snopes as Sources for Junk Report on Deep State “Conspiracy Theories”
- Neil DeGrasse Tyson Tweets Statistics After Recent Tragedies. Leftists Explode
- As Weapons Treaty with Russia Expires, US Announces Test of New Missile
- Durham Investigators Have Obtained a Taped Interview with Joseph Misfud
- US Officials Rush to Stop Turkish Invasion of Northeast Syria After Christians Plea for Help
- US Showdown With Turkey to Prevent Slaughter of Christians, Kurds
- China Retaliation Is ‘11’ on Scale of 1 to 10, Wall Street Warns
- INCITEMENT: Barack Obama Blames President Trump Rhetoric for Mass Shootings
- President Trump rips Obama for statement on shootings
- In 5 States, 1 in 5 Prisoners are Muslim
- How ‘Medicare for All’ Would Impact Our Lives
- Guns Saved These Americans From Assault and Robbery in July
- Senate Ups Judicial Confirmations Despite Democrats’ Obstruction
- Senators Ask Google for Answers About Huawei Relationship
- Peter Strzok: Disgraced Agent Sues DOJ, FBI Over Firing Based on Anti-Trump Texts
- Is America Surrendering to the Taliban in Afghanistan?
- Let’s Review Obama Shootings: Fort Hood vs. El Paso
- Red flags going up as Trump warms to gun laws
- President Trump Calls for ‘Red Flag Laws’ that Allow Confiscation of Firearms Without Wrongdoing or Commission of a Crime – Also Wants Swift Death Penalty for ‘Hate Crimes’
- The sinister strategy behind RED FLAG GUN LAWS
- When Do Red Flag Laws Become a Red Flag Hinting Toward the Erosion of Rights?
- Barack Obama Calls For All-Out Gun Confiscation Following El Paso Shooting
- 51% OF MASS SHOOTERS IN 2019 WERE BLACK: ONLY 29% WERE WHITE
- Trump warned by NRA over background checks
- Obama’s CIA Director John Brennan Calls for Ban on ‘Semi-Automatic Weapons’
- Spooks Behind Patriot Act, Drone and Torture Programs Unite to ‘Secure’ US Elections
- 5 Things to Know About Our New UN Ambassador
- German Refusal to Join American Anti-Iran Coalition Rankles U.S. Diplomats
- 2020 Election Candidates Offer New Government Ponzi Schemes
- Greg Hunter: The Democrats Have Nothing For The 2020 Election And They Know It
- Is a Hamas-Allied Hate Group Influencing the 2020 Dem Primaries?
- Former Google Engineer Says Google Will Try to Prevent Trump from Being Re-Elected in 2020
- Bennet: Democrat Michael Bennet says his presidency would free voters up to just live their lives
- Biden: Assault Weapons ‘Should Be Illegal, Period’
- Biden: Biden Takes Trump’s Comments on MS-13 Out of Context
- Biden: Biden: ‘We Choose Truth Over Facts’
- Biden: AMAZING Watch: Breitbart News Confronts Joe Biden About Misquoting Trump on Charlottesville
- Biden: It Turns Out Joe Biden Is Still A Never-Ending Gaffe Machine
- Biden: Biden: ‘Poor Kids Are Just As Bright And Just As Talented As White Kids’
- Biden: Biden: Most Popular Rifle in America Only for ‘Killing People’
- Buttigieg: Pete Buttigieg Plays the Didgeridoo, Because of Course He Does
- Castro: Joaquin Castro Doxxed Trump Donors and Their Employers, Exposing Them to Unhinged Leftists, to Intimidate Future Contributors
- Castro: Two of Castro’s Own Donors Included in His Published List of Trump Supporters
- Castro: Rep Castro (D-TX) Is An Accomplice to Violence Against Conservatives
- Castro & Sanders: Dem Candidates Sanders, Castro to Speak at Radical Islamist Convention
- De Blasio: De Blasio Spokesman: He’s Not Lazy, He Just Doesn’t Like His Job
- De Blasio: Bill de Blasio is campaigning in Yiddish to save his faltering presidential bid
- Robert Knight: Debate questions that might shed some light
- Harris: WATCH: CNN Host Gets Kamala Harris To Admit She’s Taking Away Your Employer-Provided Health Insurance
- Harris: Harris ‘Proud’ of CA Governor’s Misspent Relief Money
- Hickenlooper: Government Can’t Compete With Private Insurance
- Hickenlooper: Hickenlooper Quits Radio Interview After He’s Asked About Abortion
- O’Rourke: WATCH: Beto O’Rourke Calls Trump An ‘Avowed Racist,’ And Compares His Language To The ‘Third Reich’
- O’Rourke: O’Rourke ‘Open to’ Australia-Style Mandatory Buyback Program for Guns
- Warren: I Would Eliminate the Filibuster and Use Executive Action to Address Gun Issue
- Warren: After Taking Anti-Nuke Stance, Warren Goes Silent on Hiroshima Day
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren Calls on Walmart to Cease Gun Sales
- Warren: Elizabeth Warren Blames Trump For El Paso Shooting Despite Dayton Shooter Being Her Supporter
- Williamson: Marianne Williamson Releases $500 Billion Reparations Plan for Descendants of African Slaves in the US
- Analysis: Middle Eastern Terror Coming to the US Through Its Mexican Border
- ICE Releases 218,400 Members of Migrant Families in 8 Months
- ICE Arrests 680 Illegal Immigrants in Biggest Raid in Decades
- Border Apprehensions Fall, But Remain High, in July
- Jeffrey Epstein, Former Member of CFR and Trilateral Commission, Heavily Funded Transhumanism Projects – Including His Own Baby Farm
- Barak Frequented Manhattan Residence Linked to Epstein’s Trafficking Ring
- Billionaire Victoria’s Secret Founder Disavows Jeffrey Epstein??? (Video: 30:55 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Multiple Democrats In Alleged Sex Ring
- Epstein Files: Former Democrat Governor And Senator Mentioned Repeatedly
- BREAKING: Millionaire Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Commits Suicide
- As Expected: Epstein Dead of Apparent Suicide
- FBI Opens Probe After Jeffrey Epstein Dies In Apparent “Suicide”
- AG Barr “Appalled” By Epstein’s “Suicide”, Orders Inspector General Probe Into Mysterious Death
- A Shocked World Reacts To News Of Epstein’s Impossible ‘Suicide’
- Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump ‘Didn’t Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us’
- Cultural Schizophrenia: US Media No Longer Reports Facts, But Appeals To Emotion
- NYT chokes on truth, caves to anti-Trump ‘mob’
- Media Creates Impression That All Mass Shooters Are White Males, But New York Times Disclosed in 2016 that 75% of Shooters Were Black
- Obama’s Coup Plotters are in Trouble. Sebastian Gorka with Lou Dobbs (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- Harvard-Harris poll shows 2020 voters support less immigration (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Left-wing incitement, intolerance could fuel domestic terrorism (Video: 3:34 minutes long.)
- U.K. Foreign urges deeper trading, security ties with U.S., Canada after Brexit (Video: 2:59 minutes long.)
- FBI expert endorses President Trump on mass shootings (Video: 3:35 minutes long.)
- White House hunting for new Director of National Intelligence (Video: 2:39 minutes long.)
- President of Crime Prevention Center: Democrat gun restrictions not making Americans safer (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- Rand Paul Undergoes Surgery To Remove Damaged Lung Tissue from Crazed Leftist Assault (Video: 6:41 minutes long.)
- Trump Fans BRILLIANTLY Troll Baltimore With HUGE Trump 2020 Banner During Orioles Game (Video: 7:07 minutes long.)
- Facebook Acts, Removes Viral Area 51 Event Page (Video: 5:24 minutes long.)
- ENTIRE NATION SHOCKED to the Core When Hannity Reveals Details in the DOJ Spygate Investigation (Video: 5:14 minutes long.)
- Sleepy Joe Reveals His “Genius” Plan To End Gun Violence (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- SICK Liberal Posters Hung In NYC Targets EVERY Trump Supporter (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Shootings Trigger Government Intervention (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- TRUTH About The MEDIA & The FBI? (Video: 32:17 minutes long.)
- When Will THEY Realize IT’S OVER? (Video: 32:27 minutes long.)
- Elites EXPOSED By Newly Released Epstein Court Docs… (Video: 33:07 minutes long.)
- What ACTUALLY Happened To EPSTEIN?? (Video: 25:45 minutes long.)
- ACCELERATION INTENSIFIES – Mass Shootings, Hot Rhetoric, Red Flag Laws – Conservatives, Be Prepared (Video: 19:40 minutes long.)
- Police arrest Gilroy man after online post threatens ‘goal is to kill 500, not three’
- Court Dismisses Lawsuit from Student Hit by Car on Freeway While Protesting Trump Election Victory
- New Movie Has Blue State Elitists Hunting Red State Trump Supporters For Sport
- California Curriculum Shows The Price Of Complacency About BDS
- Man ‘full of anger’ goes on two-hour stabbing rampage leaving 4 dead and 2 wounded in Southern California…
- MS-13 Murdered A California High School Student. The School Kept It Quiet For Nearly Two Years
- “Human Tragedy” On The “Diseased Streets” Of San Francisco: “Worse Than Slums In Brazil & India”
- San Diego Cops Used Streetlamps To Spy On The Public More Than 140 Times
- Florida’s Gillum Moving PAC Activities Over to Nonprofit
- WATCH MSNBC: ‘I Want Pitchforks and Torches Outside’ Trump Donor’s House in the Hamptons
- One Million Moms launches boycott of Whole Foods over Drag Queen Story Hour event
- Georgia woman’s viral rant says she’s infecting men with HIV
- Two More Mass Shootings in Chicago? One Dead, 15 Wounded
- 47 People Shot in Democrat-Run Chicago Over the Weekend
- STANDOFF: Kentucky Miners Block Train Loaded With $1 Million Of Coal After Paychecks Bounce
- Anti-Gun Protesters Shout Death Threats Outside Mitch McConnell’s House
- Baltimore Is a Mess. Here Are 3 Big Issues the City Faces
- US Taxpayers Foot $2 Billion Bill for 30,000 Public Employees in Baltimore
- Baltimore Sun Attacks White Trump Supporters Who Cleaned Up The City
- Man detained while filming himself walking into Walmart in Missouri carrying assault weapon and 100 rounds
- How Right to Carry Laws Just Saved Springfield MO from a Mass Shooter
- NYC: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” shoves commuter onto subway tracks
- WATCH WILD VIDEO: NYC straphangers take down Muslim shouting ‘ALLAHU AKBAR’ after he shoves commuter onto the tracks
- Massive Stampede In Times Square After Active Shooter Fears
- New York Area Fire Commissioners Make History, Call for New 9/11 Investigation
- Man Stabs Wife to Death in Front of Horrified Patrons at NYC Salon
- NY Imam Active in Interfaith, Outreach Work Disseminates Extremist Jihad Propaganda on the Side
- Muslims in New York desecrate American flag with shouts of “Allahu Akbar”
- New York City’s $15 Minimum Wage Is Now Officially A Disaster
- Gun Shop Billboard Mocking ‘The Squad’ Sparks Outrage; Tlaib: ‘Inciting Violence’
- Dem House Candidate: Calling Dems ‘Clowns’ Is White Supremacist Slur
- How a Few Liberal Lawmakers Upended North Carolina Law to Appease LGBT Activists
- 9 Killed in Ohio in Second Mass Shooting Within 24 Hours
- Dayton Ohio: Connor Betts, Alleged Mass Shooter who Killed 9 People Outside of a Bar, Was Shot Dead by Police
- Ohio Gunman Hailed Satan on Twitter, Wrote ‘I’m Going to Hell and I’m Not Coming Back’
- Dayton Ohio shooting – Connor Betts, 24, shot dead 9 including his own SISTER and injured 27 with high-powered rifle
- Antifa’s First Mass Killer
- Ohio: 6th Grade Boy Ripped From Class For Pointing Out Gender-Confused Boy “Is A Boy” – But Someone Stood Up For Him
- UPDATE: El Paso shooting leaves 20 dead and 26 injured
- DEVELOPING: Multiple victims reported after shooting near El Paso Walmart, police warn of multiple ‘shooters’
- Five simple questions that blow apart the official fake news narrative about the El Paso Wal-Mart shooting
- El Paso shooter does not blame POTUS Trump, but rather Democrats and Republicans for mass migration, environmental damage, and favoring corporations
- El Paso Shooter Confesses, Says He Was Targeting ‘Mexicans’
- Prosecutors Treat El Paso Shooting as Domestic Terrorism
- El Paso County sheriff: ‘This Anglo man came here to kill Hispanics’
- Fox News Reports El Paso Shooting Before it Happens
- Sign of the Times? North Texas retail stores selling ‘Bullet-Resistant’ backpacks
- Does Boy Scouts of America Know a Houston Branch is Pushing Radical Islam?
- Mass Shooting Prevented: Disturbed Man Had AK-47, 17 Loaded Mags, Then His Grandma Stepped In
- “The inconvenient truth” about the El Paso shooter
- The Mother of the El Paso Shooter Says She Called Police about Her Son’s Weapon Weeks Before the Tragedy
- Media Counters Eye Witness Accounts! 4 Men In Black As Shooters In El Paso
UNITED NATION (U.N.)
- Justice Democrats PAC Paid $200K to Cofounders’ Consulting Firm
- House Dems Request Kavanaugh’s Bush-Era Records
- House Democrats Hope to Force Former White House Counsel to Testify
- Senate Minority Leader Schumer Calls for Killing First Amendment Protection of Political Speech
- These Top Democrats Took Money From Billionaire Trump Supporter Stephen Ross
- Democrats call for an end to Trump rallies
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC, Omar Increasingly Giving Nod to Political Violence
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Report: Ocasio-Cortez’s Former Chief Of Staff Faces Campaign Finance Investigation
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC Blindsided! Pelosi’s Daughter Comes Out Of NOWHERE With BRUTAL Message For Socialists
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Another Scandal Brewing? Ilhan Omar CAUGHT Dating MARRIED MAN, Her Campaign Paid Him Over $250,000
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi leads delegation to Central America
- GOP Congressmen Lindsey Graham and Dan Crenshaw Join Democrats in Call for Gun Control, Sell Out Their Conservative Base Following Mass Shootings
- ‘Red Flag’ Gun Control Bills Pick Up Momentum With G.O.P. in Congress
- Republicans Move To Take Most Significant Gun Control Action In Decades
- Netanyahu Promises Eilat to Become ‘Center of Sea-based Food Technology’
- Netanyahu: I Will Only Establish a Right-wing Government
- Netanyahu Vows to ‘Secure Israel’s Sovereignty’ After Deadly Terror Attack
- Election Race Tight Between Netanyahu’s Likud and Rival Party
- Liberman Sets Sights on Becoming Israel’s Next Prime Minister
- Likud Candidates to Sign Allegiance: We will not Replace Netanyahu
- United Right Leader Asks Members to Sign Loyalty Pledge – to Values
- Blue and White Party Leaders Preparing to ‘Part Ways’
- Israeli Ambassador Encourages New Rabbinic Group to Improve US-Israel Dialogue
- Palestinian Minister Holds Emergency Talks in Israel on Financial Collapse
- Israel Thwarts Bomb Attack in Jerusalem, Finds Explosive Device
- WATCH: Israel Declares War on Arab Crime Bosses
- Religious Zionists Cry ‘Media Lynch’ for Wanting Israeli State Run by Jewish Law
- Israel Approves Construction of 2300 Homes in Judea, Samaria
- WATCH: IDF in Action as it Arrests Hamas Terrorist Bomb-making Cell
- Palestinian Hero Who Rescued Jewish Kids from Arab Mob Granted Israeli Residency
- Right-wing Leader Says Elections Sparking Incitement Against Orthodox Jews
- The REAL illegal settlements in “The West Bank”
- Temple Institute To Jews Worldwide: Build The 3rd Temple
- Muslim Terror Strikes Again: 19 Year Old Murdered in Terror Attack in the Judean Hills
- Israeli Student, 19, Found Stabbed to Death Near Hebron
- Religious Zionist Leader: Netanyahu Will Pay at Polls for Deriding Torah State
- Israel’s Attorney General Recommends Indicting Former Arab MK for Fraud
- The REAL illegal settlements in “The West Bank”
- Manhunt Continues for Killer of Israeli Student
- Israel Joins US-led Coalition Confronting Iran in Persian Gulf
- Arab Squatters Ordered to Pay for Costs Forced on Israeli Taxpayers
- Jewish Agency Chairman Warns of Israel-Diaspora Rift but Also Calls it Best of Times
- Israel hosts ‘Mighty Waves’ four-nation naval drills
- WATCH: The Jews will Win the Ultimate Battle for the Temple Mount
- Where is Our Holy Temple? Are Today’s Jews Still Living with the Spies?
- Unbelievable Covert IDF Mission Gives Life Saving Humanitarian Aid to Syrian Refugees
- Foxes Seen at Temple Mount Seen As “Prophetic Proof” Jerusalem is Returning to Former Glory
- Watch: Fireworks in Muslim village during funeral of murdered Jewish student
- Jordan Orders Closing of Aaron’s Tomb, Visiting Israelis were ‘Stripped Down’
- “Palestinian” Muslim Rioters Raise Nazi Swastika Flag
- Palestinians Declare ‘Control’ Over Israeli Territory
- WATCH: Palestinians Develop App to Evade IDF Checkpoints
- Hamas, Islamic Jihad Praise Killing of 19-year-old Jewish Student
- Palestinians Resume Arson Attacks on Southern Israel
- Hamas: Student’s Murder was Response to Talk of Israeli Sovereignty
- A Hamas Front in Jerusalem?
- Hamas: The Circle Of Fire Around Israel Is Expanding
- Gaza ‘Victim’ Exposed with his AK-47 Assault Rifle
- The Palestinians Do Not Want Equal Rights
- “Palestinian” Writer Reacts To Violent Incident Against Christian Residents of Village In Palestinian Authority: It’s Not Unusual – And It’s An Indicator Of The Islamic State Demon In Us All
- “Palestinian” who saved Jewish kids after jihad attack gets death threats from Muslims, is given Israeli residency
- Worried About its Image, Hamas Now Says No to Swastikas
- Austria: Austrian Government Wins Court Case to Buy ‘Hitler House’
- England: ‘There’s not enough police’: London volunteers take on knife crime
- England: Warning Signs in Multicultural, Liberal London Tell People Not to Sh*t in the Streets
- England: British Museum to host special exhibition, “Inspired by the East: How the Islamic World Influenced Western Art”
- England: London: Jihadi STABS POLICE with MACHETE in ‘FRENZIED” ‘UNPROVOKED” Attack
- England: WATCH London: Arabic-speaking man kicks baby stroller, calls parents ‘dirty Jews’ in front of their kids
- EU: EU against relocation of embassies to Jerusalem
- Europe: Europe Poised to Put Warning Labels on Jewish-Made Products
- Germany: Muslim migrant screaming “Allahu akbar” savagely beats 75-year-old man, blinding him in one eye
- Germany: Germany pressures Italy to open its ports to Muslim migrants
- Germany: German Islamic community recommends men hit ‘unruly’ women
- Germany: State-sponsored media refuses to report on sword murder by Muslim migrant
- Germany: Muslim who murdered man in street with sword posted Islamic confession before the act
- Germany: Islamic Center Munich recommends “beating” women who are “unruly”
- Germany: Muslim who murdered man on German street with sword posted Islamic confession before the act
- Germany: Muslim Elected Youth Councillor gives out address of man who “speaks against the Prophet Muhammad,” calls for his arrest
- Greece: Greek authorities arrest 61 illegal Muslim migrants following violence in Thessaloniki
- Ireland: Youth leader bows to Leftist mob, disavows conservatives associated with conference he attended
- Italy: New Law in Italy Threatens Fines and Prison for Operators of NGO Rescue Ships that Illegally Traffic Migrants
- Netherlands: Dutch Politician Gang Raped for Fighting Islam Leaves Chilling Message Before Committing Suicide
- Russia: ‘UK is nuclear target we can hit in minutes’, warns Russia
- Russia: Radiation spike and two dead after nuclear missile test site blast
- Russia: Is Putin covering up a nuclear disaster? Ambulances covered in protective film transport Russians suffering from severe radiation poisoning
- Russia: Chernobyl-Style Cover Up? Run On Iodine Pills After “Isotope Powered” Rocket Explosion In Russia
- Spain: Women Allowed To Swim Topless In Barcelona After City Says It Would Be Sexist Not To
- Sweden: Jailed migrant rapes prison priest
- UK: Accused jihad mass murderer, brother of Manchester jihad murderer, gets legal aid, families of victims don’t
- UK: UK Conservative Party to face inquiry into “Islamophobia” to have “any credibility with Muslim communities”
- UK: Arab News blames high percentage of Muslims in UK prisons on poverty, lack of education, and racial profiling
- UK: Muslim migrant with 18 convictions could be deported; lawyers claim deportation would breach his human rights
- UK: The speech that put the United Nations to shame
- UK: UK Drag Queen Teaches Children as Young as 3 How to Twerk
- UK: DEVELOPING: Huge power cut brings UK to its knees with trains halted and traffic signals off…
- UK: UK counterterror top dog says jihad caused by lack of social mobility and Muslims shouldn’t be forced to assimilate
- Ukraine: Landslide Victory for New Political Party Based on TV Show, But TV-Star President May Be Tied to Oligarchs
- Afghanistan: Two more die in Afghanistan as Trump vows withdrawal
- Cambodia: Has Cambodia Just Become a De Facto Colony of China? (Video: 3:49 minutes long.)
- China: China Is Extremely Angry, And They Now Consider The United States To Be Enemy #1
- China: World’s First Human-Monkey Hybrid Created In China
- China: China begins massing troops as Beijing prepares for a massacre in Hong Kong
- China: Chinese Government Removes Word ‘Bible’ From Iconic Kids Novel ‘Robinson Crusoe,’ Arrests People Selling Audio Bibles in Latest Crackdown
- China: RUMORS OF WAR: China vows response if US deploys missiles in region
- China: Preparing For Long Term Crisis? Chinese Suddenly Stocking Up On Everything
- India: Mosque caretaker admits burning a Qur’an and faking a “hate crime”
- Indonesia: After sex abuse scandal in Islamic boarding school, girls required to wear face veils
- Iran: Iran Claims to Have Seized Another Oil Tanker in Gulf
- Iran: DEVELOPING: Iran seizes tanker carrying ‘smuggled fuel’…
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran sentences convert from Islam to prison for “acting against national security”
- Iran: Iran gives three women fifty-five years in prison for defying compulsory hijab #FreedomFromHijab
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran: Man gets two years prison and 80 lashes for “insulting Islamic sanctities”
- Iran: Iran Threatens to Withdraw from Nuclear Deal
- Iran: Iran’s Morality Police Beat Iranian Girl in the Park
- Iran: Iran’s President: If US Wants Talks, it Must Lift Sanctions
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iran unveils new missiles; Warns of ‘mother of all wars’…
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran arrests 70 cyclists for not wearing hijab
- Iran: Iran-backed Houthis launch drone attacks on 3 Saudi airports
- Iran: WATCH: Iran Unveils New Weapon
- Iran: Senior ayatollah says Iran must engage in “widespread fighting” with the West for the Hidden Imam to reappear
- Iran: Iran agrees to increase Hamas funding to $30,000,000 per month, wants intel on Israel
- Iran: “Smoke Will Rise From Tel Aviv”: Iran Warns Israel Against Joining US Maritime Coalition
- Iraq: Iraqi TV host: “After 1,400 years of cursing the Jews and the Christians, Muslims are the ones left with no unity”
- Iraq: Christians evacuating their villages due to Turkish bombardments
- Myanmar: Muslim charges hate speech against pol who said if someone insulted Muhammad, “Muhammad will bomb them”
- North Korea: Another Day, Another Missile launched by North Korea
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia just did something for women that changes history
- Taiwan: Survey: Most Taiwanese Oppose Chinese Rule
- Thailand: Bangkok rocked by multiple blasts during morning rush hour, three injured
- Turkey: Defense sources say Turkey is aiding Islamic State resurgence after Trump devastated caliphate
- Turkey: A frightening look inside a children’s camp in Turkey
- Turkey: Turkeys March West Comes To An End As It Embraces Russia, China
- Mauritania: Man held for two extra years in prison on blasphemy charges as Muslims call for his execution
- Nigeria: Genocide of Christians by jihadists becoming “a major global security concern”
- South Africa: 124 Gauteng SAPS officers awaiting trial – John Moodey
- Tunisia: In first for Arab world, openly gay candidate runs for Tunisia presidency…
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim who plotted to kill cops argues with judge who said he had a “distorted understanding of Islam”
- Australia: Muslim Inmate CARVED Islamic State message into cellmate’s forehead, gets 34 years
- Canada: Montreal: Muslim cabbie screaming “dirty Jews! I’m going to f–ing kill you!” assaults Jewish man
- Canada: ISIS jihadi deemed a danger to the public to be released anyway, will live near one of his intended targets
- Canada: Conservatives risk a lot with defensive strategy
- Canada: Motion 103, free speech and Islamophobia in Canada
- Canada: Nazi image symbol painted on grass by the Northgate Mall
- Canada: Muslim cleric who predicted that “Muslims will kill the Jews” ousted from community center
- Canada: Muslim who stabbed three soldiers approved to roam freely, despite remaining a “significant threat”
- Canada: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltration Into Canada
- Canada: 4 Jihadis Charged With Attempted Murder in Church and Adelaide Shooting, Hassan Hassan Still At Large
- Guatemala: Guatemalans Protest ‘The Squad,’ Nancy Pelosi: ‘We Will Send You Back!’
- Mexico: Mexico vows to take legal action against U.S. after deadly El Paso shooting
- Mexico: Mexico Detains Fewer Migrants as Tougher Policy Takes Hold
- Gillette cut by $8B loss after ‘toxic masculinity’ ad
- Big Tech lost $162 billion in value in Monday’s market rout
- Why Private Investment Works & Govt. Investment Doesn’t (Video: 5:53 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 6, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 8, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Nightly Business Report – August 9, 2019 (Video: 26:46 minutes long.)
- Debate: Slowdown or Recession? (Video: 4:58 minutes long.)
- Warning Signals for a Weak Economy? (Video: 1:49 minutes long.)
- Protecting Your Portfolio in an Economic Slowdown (Video: 3:06 minutes long.)
- Sears to start liquidation sales at these 26 stores next week
- The single best investment for the next decade
- Watching, waiting, worrying: Fed and Wall Street sweat out next Trump move on China
- IMF contradicts Trump: China hasn’t manipulated its currency
- Who has the upper hand in the U.S.-China trade war?
- Trump puts China in the cross hairs, riles up Wall Street and backs the Fed into a corner
- Global recession will come in 9 months if Trump takes this one step, Morgan Stanley argues
- One man stands between us and a currency war
- It’s An All-Out Currency War! What Are Your Next Moves?
- Don’t Believe The Establishment’s Cash Ban Lies And Propaganda
- ECONOMIC CRASH UNDERWAY: Globalists Have Set Operation ‘Blame The Populists’ In Motion
- Powell Rate Cut Unleashes Volatility Tsunami
- The Econ Establishment Teams Up To Denounce Judy Shelton
- How the Far Left Is Pushing a Wealth-Grabbing Agenda
- Keep Your Wealth from Falling into the Negative Interest Rate Vortex
- This Is The Same Pattern The Fed Followed Before The Great Depression
- TRADE DEFICIT WIDENS & 3 MORE DATA POINTS PROVING THE U.S. IS LOSING THE TRADE WAR
- US Credit Card Interest Rates Hit Highest Level In 25 Years As Economy Slows, Fed Eases
- Farmageddon: Farm Loan Delinquencies And Bankruptcies Soar, Incomes Plunge
- Deeply Negative Nominal Rates Are On Their Way
- Student Debt Crushes Homebuying Dreams For Millennials , Now Delayed 8 Years
- Extreme Wealthy are selling stocks, buying properties and keeping cash ready
- Dow plunges 950 points in worst drop of 2019 over China showdown
- Oil Prices Affecting Investors’ Pain (Video: 2:54 minutes long.)
- Do not ignore these 5 bullish signs forming in the stock market, Tom Lee says
- Predicting what happens next in stocks will get trickier this fall when markets navigate a roller coaster of big events
- Is the ‘everything bubble’ finally popping? This chart might have the answer
- Trump’s war on the Fed could shatter the stock market
- Matt From Silver Fortune: This Is What A Bull Market In Gold Feels Like! (Silver Is Right Behind It)
- Audio: Precious Metals Soar on Falling Yields, Currency Turmoil
- Do Investors Realize How Much Risk They’re Taking On?
- Former Chinese Central Banker Warns Beijing May Dump Treasuries In Retaliation
- NEGATIVE RATES, GOLD PRICES… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 30:14 minutes long.)
- GOLD SETS GLOBAL RECORDS: As Currency War becomes official (Video: 38:04 minutes long.)
- Down To The Wire: Cartel Barely Keeps The Silver Market From Blowing-Up On Them
- Gold Silver Market Update | In Gold We Trust
- Is Silver Demand Overwhelming Physical Supply On The COMEX, SLV & Other Silver ETF’s?
- GOLD IS BEHAVING AS I’VE NEVER SEEN IT | Bill Murphy
- Gold’s Next Target – Craig Hemke
- Craig Hemke: Watch Gold Now…Gold Knows!
- Gold Price Hasn’t Been Suppressed For Decades Unless You Fail Basic Math & Logic At Same Time
- Lior Gantz – Many Reasons To Be Bullish For Silver
- Central Banks Change Their Policy On Gold But Not Their Madness
- Is Silver Demand Overwhelming Physical Supply On The COMEX, SLV & Other Silver ETF’s?
- Gold’s Surge Isn’t A Message About Inflation But About Out-Of-Control Central Banks
- GOLD & SILVER SURGE HIGHER AS MARKET CARNAGE CONTINUES
- 4 great American cities where a Social Security check is easily enough to cover housing costs
- Tiny-Home Craze Spreads To Amazon, You Can Now Buy This $24k Solar-Powered Container Home
- 5 cheap and easy places to retire that you’ve probably never thought about
- The mind games you play with yourself now can cost you big in retirement
- How to enjoy a frugal retirement
- The ‘elephant in the room’ that’s keeping millions from saving enough for retirement
- Investors Seek Safety Of Bonds, Gold As Political Chaos & Crisis Emerges In Italy
- Why Is The Euro Rallying On Risk-Off?
- China Positive Data (Video: 1:23 minutes long.)
- China’s Biggest Problem Isn’t Trump, It’s A Broken Banking System
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Like “Crack Cocaine For CFOs” – Aussie Construction Giant Collapses After Hidden-Debt Loophole Exposed
- What is spooking the whales? Scientists are mystified as another 20 pilot whales died just two weeks after another 60 died along the same coast of Iceland
- Over 2,000 Miles of Pacific Coastline Experiencing Drought…
- Scientists closer to predicting when the “Big One” will strike in California
- Strong 6.2 earthquake rocks Fukushima Prefecture in Japan, Ring of Fire on Alert
- A climate catastrophe that can not be stopped by human means! Russian fires now bigger than Denmark: 13 million hectares gone
- Nearby ‘Super-Earth’ may be habitable
- Video: CIA Director Admits Chemtrails Are real
- Arctic heatwave causes 12 billion tons of ice ‘to vanish in 24 hours’
- The Calm Before The Storm! Trio of Tropical Storms in the Western Pacific lining up set to become typhoons after unusual quiet period
- Magnitude 5.8 earthquake strikes northern Afghanistan, tremors felt in Delhi
- SIGNS IN THE HEAVENS: Astronomers uncover ‘invisible’ massive ancient galaxies
- A Neptune-Like Planet Has Been Spotted in a Place Where It’s Not Supposed to Exist
- Earth’s magnetic field reversals may take much longer than we thought
- Cornwall earthquake rattles West Country shaking houses and creating boom ‘like a plane crash’
- NOAA warns Above-normal hurricane season now more likely with El Niño’s end
- 50-year-old records fall as extreme heat bakes western US
- 5.8 magnitude earthquake strikes Turkey, Collapsing homes
- More than a million evacuated as Super typhoon Lekima smashes into China’s East coast as it approaches Shanghai with a population of 20 million
- 80 people have died from the heat and over 35,000 have been hospitalised in Japan since July with temperatures surpassing 40 deg C, (104 deg F)
- Monster! Super typhoon Lekima strongest since 2014 is battering Taiwan with winds of more than 190km/h (120mph) is expected to make China landfall on Saturday
Universal Studios is taking murder lightly and making it a game as it gets ready to release “The Hunt” in theaters on September 27.
The movie is a graphic and extremely violent “humans hunting humans for sport” theme in which elite liberals jet to a resort where a dozen MAGA types have been previously kidnapped and wake up in a clearing to realize they are being hunted like wild animals. You can watch the movie trailer here, but be warned, it is extremely graphic.
According to The Hollywood Reporter (THR), characters in the film refer to the victims as “deplorables,” which is what Hillary Clinton famously dubbed Trump supporters during the 2016 election. THR noted that a character asks, “Did anyone see what our ratf–ker-in-chief just did?” “At least the hunt’s coming up. Nothing better than going out to the Manor and slaughtering a dozen deplorables,” a character responds.
Originally, the movie was titled, “Red State vs. Blue State.”
In days following the mass murders in Texas and Ohio, Universal halted promotion of the film. Obviously, it recognizes how deeply disturbing and dangerous it is to promote humans slaughtering other humans. This concept of Americans hunting and killing other Americans is not something our country wants to see right now or ever. It would be completely insensitive of Universal Studios to release this movie.
Political satirist Tim Young told FoxNews “The Hunt” goes over the line. “Why would anyone think it’s a great idea to have a movie about hunting down someone who doesn’t agree with them politically? It’s remarkable to me that the left blames Donald Trump’s rhetoric for violence, then literally spends millions to normalize the killing of people based on politics,” Young said.
“We’re told over and over again by the left, especially in Hollywood, that this country is more divided than ever and we need to come together… is this what they mean by it? Come together to murder your neighbors that you don’t agree with? This film is sick and shows just how hateful the left has become,” he added.
Help convince Universal Studios to drop all plans to release this irresponsible film “The Hunt” that glamorizes the killing of Trump supporters immediately.
- Oldest Lunar Calendar Engraved On A Pebble Dated To 10,000 Years Ago
- Archaeologists Unearthed Shrine To Apostle Peter In Israel’s Galilee
- Church of the Apostles Discovered during recent excavations by the Sea of Galilee (Video: 3:18 minutes long.)
- Brilliant Researcher Discovers The Garden of the Gods Been in Lebanon! (Video: 9:52 minutes long.)
- Norman Artifacts Indicate Long-lost Monastery Has Been Found in Ireland
- Ancient Celtic Woman Emerges from Zurich Tree Coffin In Elegant Dress
- Rare Stone Steles With Unknown Figures Found At Neolithic Site in Switzerland
- Touching 4,000-Year-Old Royal Double Burial Found in Kazakhstan
- Who Were the Mysterious Neolithic People That Enabled the Rise of Ancient Egypt?
- Archaeologists Unearth the ‘Golden Man’ of the Saka Burial Mound in Kazakhstan
- Huge Bronze Age Citadel, Three Times Larger than Troy, Found in Romania
- Submerged Stone Age Settlement ‘Opens Up New Path’ for Finnish Archaeology
- Once At the Far Reaches of the Roman Empire, Volubilis Rises Once More in Morocco
- Did the bronze age collapse lead to the Atlantis ‘Myth’? (Video: 4:11 minutes long.)
- Is the Palenque Sarcophagus Lid of King Pakal Proof of Ancient Aliens? (Video: 15:13 minutes long.)
- Why The Sumerian Cuneiform Texts Are Still Not Fully Understood! (Video: 10:07 minutes long.)
- The calm before the storm: Istanbul Discoveries (Video: 2:15 minutes long.)
- Sudan Underwater Pyramids and Chambers Still Hold Many Secrets! (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- What Is Their True Purpose…Could It Be Something Totally Bizarre? (Video: 10:40 minutes long.)
- History’s Smallest Superstar: The Real Greatest Showman Continues (Circus Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 45:05 minutes long.)
- The Lost Aviator (Age Of Flight Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 1:31:57 minutes long.)
- The Fall of the House of Lemp (Video: 13:41 minutes long.)
- USS Missouri – The World At War (1944-1950) (Video: 47:43 minutes long.)
- 20th Century Gals (Woman’s Movement Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 44:30 minutes long.)
- Casanova the Librarian (Video: 12:26 minutes long.)
- The U.S.-Mexico War: 2 (Video: 1:49:38 minutes long.)
- Grover Cleveland’s Secret Surgery (Video: 14:43 minutes long.)
- Ten Tribes Studies (6 August, 2019, 5 Av, 5779)
- Brit-Am Hebrew Sources
- Two Sticks Roundtable Radio Show – Episode 5 “The Gospel of the Kingdom” (Video: 48:44 minutes long.)
- Brit-Am Now no. 2970
- CAMERON BISS — AUSTRALIA (Audio: 1:32:58 minutes long. A young two-house believer from Australia is the guest on today’s show — Cameron Biss. Cameron is a member of Rob Mair’s congregation in Brisbane, Australia, and he shares the wisdom that he has accrued rapidly over the last 2-3 years.)
- Navigating Your MyHeritage DNA Health Reports
- Canadian Military Ancestors & History
- Transcribing Old Documents Does Not Have To Strain Your Eyes!
- A Closer Look at the 1830 US Federal Census
- Russian Surnames and Their Meanings
- What DNA Company Should You Take? DNA Companies Compared (Video: 20:34 minutes long.)
- The Best Free DNA Genealogy Websites
- Overcome Obstacles in Eastern European Genealogy
- A Shocking Family Secret and 3 Powerful Newspaper Search Tips
- New Records Available to Search on Findmypast
- Recently Added and Updated Collections on Ancestry.com
- Leaking Dome at National Records of Scotland Causes Massive Damage to Precious Historical Documents
- Florida declares public health emergency over Hepatitis A
- Genetic-testing scam targets seniors and rips off Medicare
- Robot MD: How artificial intelligence promises to revolutionize medical diagnosis
- How to Make Your Breakfast Keto-Friendly (Even if You’re Sick of Eggs)
- What You Need to Know About B-Complex Vitamins
- Mutating HIV could make antiviral drugs ineffective
- Study: Many health apps share sensitive medical data with third parties, leaving patients at risk of potential privacy loss
- 3D bioprinting breakthrough leads to full-scale, functioning heart parts
- 13 Weight-Loss Hacks You Probably Haven’t Heard Before
- Protein 101: Why It’s Important and How to Get More
- The Drug Crisis Is Now Urban, CDC Says
- 8 Natural ‘Smart Drug’ Brain Health Supplements
- Commie medicine: Synthetic vitamins and pharma chemical ingredients mostly come from China
- Amazon Admits It Sold Fake Supplements
- Mouse study suggests vibration therapy can reduce inflammation and improve the microbiome
- Virgin Coconut Oil Supplementation Improves Diabetic Related Kidney Dysfunction
- Young blood cocktail stops Alzheimer’s decline, early clinical trial reports
- Smaller, cheaper, sharper lenses should be possible as Mexican scientist solves aberration problem
- Unapproved genetically engineered wheat found growing in Washington state
- How to Choose the Right Milk (or Nondairy Milk) for You
- 6 Foods for Gut Health a Gastroenterologist Wants You to Eat Every Day
- More than 600 have died from dengue fever in the Philippines
- Cinnamon Reduces Blood Pressure, Heart Disease, Diabetes (Video)
- Here’s How to Compare Prescription Drug Prices Online
- Softer-than-cotton antibacterial shirt is made out of milk
- Gluten response biomarker offers potential new blood test to diagnose celiac disease
- 4 Keys to LOWER FASTING GLUCOSE – How to reduce blood sugar in the morning (Video: 12 minutes long.)
- Symptoms of Thyroid Problems and the Best way to Treat them | Dr. Boz (Video: 14:07 minutes long.)
- Let’s Talk About My Latest A1c! (Video: 11:10 minutes long.)
- Eucalyptus Helps Prevent Tuberculosis (video)
- At least 11 hospitalizations and 127 seizures linked to vaping, as FDA investigates
- Pharma giant admits data manipulation in FDA application for multi-million-dollar gene therapy
- For Safer Diagnostics Trust Not the FDA
- 15 Best Things To Buy At ALDI This Summer…And A Few To Avoid! (Video: 16:41 minutes long.)
- 5 Reasons to Stop Using Crisco – Plus a Healthy Alternative!
- Drug shortages forcing hospitals to ration treatments
- Most and Least Dangerous GRAINS! (Video: 10:42 minutes long.)
- Holy Grail of Keto Science! Keto Changes Your DNA! (Video: 9:19 minutes long.)
- Is Cottage Cheese a Staple Keto Food? (Video: 11:15 minutes long.)
- Are you Eating TOO Much Fat? Fat Cell Storage (Video: 9:55 minutes long.)
- Study Proves to Boost Your Sex Drive & Libido by Adding 1 Deficient Vitamin – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 12:19 minutes long.)
- MOST COMFORTABLE STOMACH SLEEPING POSITION…HERE’S WHY! – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- CORRECT ROUNDED SHOULDERS…FIX THE SHOULDER GIRDLE (POOR POSTURE) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:22 minutes long.)
- SPINAL DECOMPRESSION USING CHAIR FOR MID-BACK (THORACIC) PAIN – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:59 minutes long.)
- Is Your Poor Posture Linked to a Vitamin D Deficiency? (Video: 4:57 minutes long.)
- Do Gallstones Come From High Cholesterol? (Video: 3:35 minutes long.)
- Can Intermittent Fasting Change Your Nutrient Requirements? (Video: 7:20 minutes long.)
- If Sugar is so Bad, then Why is Fruit so Healthy? (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Dairy and Your Menstrual Cycle and Female Hormone (Video: 3:05 minutes long.)
- Avoid Folic Acid and Take Folate (as methyl folate) (Video: 3:42 minutes long.)
- Why People Shrink With Age and How to Prevent It? (Video: 7:06 minutes long.)
- How to do Intermittent Fasting for Serious Weight Loss (Video: 7:38 minutes long.)
- 8 Factors Which Determine If You Will Absorb Zinc…or Not (Video: 5:37 minutes long.)
- You Probably Toss Out the Healthiest Part of This Fruit
- Have You Tried Grilling Eggs for Essential Choline?
- Cannabis Provides Strong Pain Relief
- How Do Kids End Up With Higher Levels of Weed Killer?
- Coca-Cola Wants to Add This to Sodas, Are They Serious?
- Birth Rate Reaches Record Low as Premature Deliveries Rise
- This Leaf Can Help Stop Seizures
- Wormwood Herb: Uses and Side Effects
- This Tick Bites, Clones Itself and Lays 2,000 Eggs
- Holy Basil May Help Alleviate Stress and Anxiety
- Avoid These Plant Proteins for Heart Health and Longevity
- This Condition Drastically Changes Your Skin’s Appearance
- Natural ADHD Symptom Remedies | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- What Is Biohacking? 8 Ways to Biohack Yourself for Better Health
- 6 Proven Diatomaceous Earth Uses and Benefits
- Hydrogen Water: Healthier Water or Marketing Gimmick?
- 20 Coconut Oil Benefits for Your Brain, Heart, Joints + More!
- What Is Collagen? 7 Benefits for Skin, Hair, Joints and More
- 9 Proven Health Benefits of Pineapple, Plus Recipes!
- Ashwagandha root is a natural anti-anxiety therapy
- Golden Honey – This natural antibiotic can boost your immune system
- Baking soda and lemon juice: A great combo for skin and gut health
- A Ripe Banana Is Very Good for Health, Here’s Why…
- 5-G: DOJ just approved massive merger deal that will see Sprint, T-Mobile and Dish roll out a nationwide 5G network to expose nearly everyone living in any U.S. city to harmful radiation
- 5 Uses of Coconut Oil
- 6 Reasons Why You Should Drink Warm Turmeric Water in the Morning
- Over 10 times as many people are killed by doctor’s knives than by crazed mass shooters – Should we ban scalpels?
- The biggest myth ever perpetuated in the food industry… “Eat less red meat” and be healthier
- Add organic moringa leaf powder to your daily routine to promote your overall health
- FDA moves to regulate CBD oil to protect Big Pharma’s profits
- Fast food water tested for heavy metals: Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King, Dairy Queen, McDonalds, Subway and more
- Lower Blood Sugar Naturally (Video: 46:25 minutes long.)
- How To Do Intermittent Fasting For Health – Dr Sten Ekberg Wellness For Life (Video: 15:32 minutes long.)
- Alcohol Good Or Bad For Your Health? (Video: 8:16 minutes long.)
- Blood Pressure Explained (Video: 1:09:52 minutes long.)
- Thyroid Issues Explained (Video: 21:10 minutes long.)
- How to Balance Gut pH (Video: 8:49 minutes long.)
- Coconut Oil Poison | The Shocking Truth! (Video: 6:35 minutes long.)
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar | Complete Guide! (Video: 13:23 minutes long.)
- When To Drink Apple Cider Vinegar | For Best Results (Video: 4:21 minutes long.)
- Apple Cider Vinegar Didn’t Work For Me | Uncover The Truth! (Video: 6:54 minutes long.)
- New breast cancer blood test 100 times more sensitive than similar tests
- Israeli Researchers Develop Successful Vaccine for Skin Cancer
- Tips for Beating Cancer: Activate Your Body’s 5 Health Defense Systems
- ‘Star Wars’ Rally Against Forced Vaccinations in California
- Breakthrough: Israeli Researchers Develop Vaccine for Melanoma
- Antibody blood tests could eliminate “need” for many vaccines, but America’s #1 vax shill and pediatrician, Paul Offit, protects his wallet instead of children
- The Weaponizing of CPS – Lose Your Children IF: You Don’t Vaccinate, You Don’t Make a Dentist Appointment, You Don’t Pay School Lunch Fees, You Don’t Shut Up, Etc.
- It’s not just thimerosal that makes vaccines poisonous: Yeast and other compounds cause serious health problems, too
- Fake science: Medical journals are paid to push lies about vaccine “benefits”
- Meat Pies
- Mother’s Pot Roast
- Sirloin Tips and Mushrooms
- Beef Tips and Noodles
- Stewed Burgers
- Mama’s Fab-u-lous Fajitas
- Summer Squash Chicken Alfredo
- Spicy Honey-Peanut Baked Chicken Thighs
- Fried Green Tomatoes
- Easy Slow Cooker Squash
- Spinach Salad with Apple, Walnuts, and Blackberry Vinaigrette
- S’mores Rice Crispy Treats
- Summer Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Little French Fudge Cakes
- How to Make Halva at Home
- Ricotta-Blueberry Muffins
- Quick Lemon Poppy Seed Bread
- Upside-Down Banana Split Cake
- 9/11 Mastermind — Life in Exchange for Testimony Against Saudis?
- Eliminating the Death Penalty Cheapens Murder (Video: 4:12 minutes long.)
- You Can’t Fix Other People, But You Can Fix Yourself (Video: 6:15 minutes long.)
- The most important piece of evidence that’s missing from nearly every mass shooting in America
- Minority report: FBI trying to build social media “pre-crime” tracking tool to arrest people before they carry out crimes
- Why Welfare Hasn’t Cured Poverty
- 10 Surprising Ways the Government is Spying on You
- AT&T Employees Took Bribes to Plant Malware on the Company’s Network
- Christian Alternative To Boy Scouts Celebrates Dramatic Growth
- Boy Scouts of America have a ‘pedophile epidemic’ and are hiding hundreds in its ranks
- U.S. citizens ignoring Global War on the horizon
- Be More Afraid of Free-Speech Restrictions Than Exposure to Insane Manifestos
- What Is Credential Dumping? Protect Yourself With These 4 Tips
- LGBT Movement Goes Beyond Acceptance To Seeking Totalitarian Power
- Warning: How This Veterans Affairs Policy ‘Red Flags’ Patriots
- ‘Dark Forces’ and Jezebel’s Spirit Make Their Way Onto the Political Scene
- Hollywood Movie Depicts Liberals Hunting and Killing Trump Supporters
- John F. Kennedy warned us. Will we take heed? (Video: 48:50 minutes long.)
- Lies Are Being Exposed, The Awakening Momentum Is Gaining Speed:Harley Schlanger (Video: 42:42 minutes long.)
- Conservatives Are Reaching CONSENSUS (The Overton Window Moves) (Video: 23:33 minutes long.)
- The Seven Steps of Genocidal Tyranny
- Universal Studios Produces Movie Where Liberals Hunt Conservatives for Sport
- RED FLAG LAWS – DOUBLE SPEAK FOR GUN CONFISCATION
- ‘Red Flag’ laws too dangerous to support
- Secret World Government Is Seeking Total Controls Of The Weather
- Years That End In “9” Tend To Be Times Of Great Upheaval
- Thanks To Technology, It Now Takes Only 10 Seconds To Steal New Cars
- Social Media-Google: Google Spies on Your Kids, Knows Everything About Them
- Social Media-Google: Employee Accuses Google of Discriminating Against Pregnant Women
- Social Media-Facebook: Thought Crimes? Facebook Successfully Transcribes Thoughts Instantly Into Speech
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter ‘Fesses up to More Adtech Leaks
- Social Media-Twitter: NRSC, NRCC Stop Twitter Spending After McConnell Account Locked
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter unlocks McConnell account and campaign cries ‘Victory!!!’
- How To Make A Rope Out Of Common Plants
- 13 Weird Survival Tools Every Prepper Should Stockpile
- The Ruth Stout No-Work Gardening Method
- Tools The Early Pioneers Used on A Daily Basis
- 10 Ingenious Ways to Keep Moths Away From Your Grains
- DIY Mosquito Trap That Really Works!
- New American Islamic Seminary Trains Scholars in Extremism
- Students Brushed Aside as Christian School Cut From Voucher Program
- Female-to-male prof sues school for surgery
- The LGBT mafia turns schools into cult indoctrination centers; all students who challenge transgenderism will be expelled and blocked from receiving an education
- CA Department of Education Prepares Mandatory Anti-Israel Curriculum
- Superintendent defends back-to-school worship service after atheist group complains
- Ohio School District Will Not Punish Boy for Using ‘Wrong Pronoun’ When Referring to Transgender Friend
- Try These AI-Powered Image Recognition Tools
- What’s New in Chrome 76
- Beyond Google: The Other Search Engines
- Geekly Update – 07 August 2019
- New Windows Malware Can Also Brute-force WordPress Websites
- Microsoft Contractors Are Listening to Your Translated Skype Calls
- Is Skype REALLY “Listening In” On Your Conversations? (Video: 8:26 minutes long.)
- How to Sync Google Calendar With Your iPhone
- 10 Firefox Extensions You Should Install Right Now! 2019 (Video: 8:28 minutes long.)
- ZAP! The Shocking Truth About ESD
- 3 Out of 4 Phishing Scams Get to Your Inbox Untouched
- Google Chrome Privacy Extensions (2019 Edition)
- Huawei’s HarmonyOS unveiled: Could it catch on? (Video: 27:25 minutes long.)
- Apple Confirms the Apple Card Is Coming in August
- Apple Warns iPhone Users Against Third-party Battery Repairs
- How to Empty Hidden TRASHCAN on Android to free up internal storage / memory (Video: 3:14 minutes long.)
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 brings a new S Pen and a choice of two models
- Microsoft Office: A VLOOKUP [Excel] Secret Revealed – See How to Impress Your audience (Video: 6:56 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Boost Your Excel Productivity – Cool Tips and Shortcuts (Video: 11:52 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel Tutorial – Beginners Level 1 (Video: 32:48 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel Tutorial – Beginners Level 2 (Video: 22:10 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Create In-Cell Charts with the REPT Function in Excel (Video: 9:34 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Brochure in PowerPoint (Video: 13:55 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Removes Office 2019 from Its Home Use Program Benefits
- Windows: Windows FINALLY Getting a New Terminal (Video: 6:29 minutes long.)
- Windows: Fix Your Windows License Will Expire Soon on Windows 10 (Video: 9:32 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Use Dark Theme on Windows 10 (Video: 4:22 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Find and Install Missing Windows Drivers The Easy Way (Video: 12:43 minutes long.)
- Windows: Don’t Use Registry Cleaners (Video: 15:46 minutes long.)
- Windows: 5 Best App Docks For Windows 10 (Video: 10:34 minutes long.)
- Anglican Church of Canada No Longer to Pray for Conversion of Jews
- CRACKDOWN! Government restrictions on religion increasing worldwide
- ‘Cafeteria’-style Christianity a perilous path, says apologist
- Vandalizing Europe’s Christian Past: The Old World’s Ignorant New Religion
- NYC pastor accused of stealing $631K from charities to pay for vacations and bar tabs
- Pakistani Christian in hiding in Thailand over blasphemy charge calls on Trump, UN to help
- Gay Hollywood Designer Describes Dramatic ‘Damascus Road’ Conversion to Christianity
- God Is Calling His People to Purify Their Flesh
- Study Reveals Most Christians Come to Christ Because of a Family Member
- El Paso Pastor Clings to Faith After His Daughter Was Shot in Walmart: ‘God Has a Purpose’
- Chinese House Church Worships in a Bathhouse to Evade Shutdown
- New Encylopedia of the Qur’an professes to show that the Islamic holy book teaches peace
- A Desperate WARNING of HELL: Consider this Before You Die // Billy Graham (Video: 16:05 minutes long.)
- Ancient Secrets to Modern Times (Video: 13:51 minutes long.)
- WHY MEN NEED SEX BUT WOMEN DON’T by Dr Myles Munroe (Animated) (Video: 8:59 minutes long.)
- WOMEN DON’T NEED SEX – See Number One NEED of a Woman | Myles Munroe (MUST WATCH NEW!!!) (Video: 5:50 minutes long.)
- The Speech That Broke The Internet – Most Inspiring Ever (Video: 10:15 minutes long.)
- The Seven Deadly Sins (Video: 7:30 minutes long.)
- GOD IS IN CONTROL | Keep The Faith (Video: 11:54 minutes long.)
- Jeff Foxworthy on the Bible (Video: 6:53 minutes long.)
- God Is With You In The Battle Child Of God (Video: 12:18 minutes long.)
- A theory on slippery slope from faith to liberal bliss
- No, Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God
- When Your Back is Against the Wall | God is There (Video: 11:55 minutes long.)
- Are You Dating or Married to the Wrong Person (This Is So Powerful) (Video: 15:12 minutes long.)
HUGHER than HUGE
August 2, 2019
Psalm 97 Mark 4
Shalom aleichem (Peace be upon you) my dear eternal Siblings in Yeshua ha Mashiyach (Jesus the Christ). As I read my Bible chapters, in each Testament this morning, Psalm 97 EXPLODED into “The UNSEEN REALM” alluded to, or should I say partially explained, by Dr. Michael Heiser. By that I mean, Dr. Heiser has written at least two wonderful books, “The UNSEEN REALM” and “REVERSING HERMON” which both drew my attention to the Scriptures of which I had never before zoomed in on, about our FATHER’s divine counsel, until I read his work. Excellent books! With this in mind, Psalm 97 opened up for me to see into HIS realm, as never before! I beseech you, Brethren, Lookie, lookie:
Psalm 97:1 YeHoVaH [HIS name according to Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance H3068] reigneth; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad thereof.
Psalm 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about HIM [around HIS Heavenly Throne?! Are you serious???!!! Are the Earthly nations of Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, and Sudan which are currently surrounding Jerusalem (where HE has put HIS name on Earth) merely a mini digital simulation of what’s going on around YeHoVaH’s Heavenly Throne in “The UNSEEN REALM”???!!!]: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of HIS throne [this is not speaking of David’s or Yeshua’s throne in Jerusalem — THIS IS speaking of YHVH’s Throne in “The UNSEEN REALM”!].
Psalm 97:3 A fire goeth before HIM, and burneth up HIS enemies round about.
Psalm 97:4 His lightnings enlightened the world: the earth saw, and trembled.
Psalm 97:5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of YeHoVaH [H3068], at the presence of Aw-done’ [H113] of the whole earth.
Psalm 97:6 The heavens declare HIS righteousness, and all the people see HIS glory.
Psalm 97:7 Confounded be all they that serve graven images, that boast themselves of idols: worship HIM, all ye gods.
Psalm 97:8 Zion heard, and was glad; and the daughters of Judah rejoiced because of thy judgments, O YeHoVaH [H3068].
Psalm 97:9 For thou, YeHoVaH [H3068], art high above all the earth: Thou art exalted far above all gods.
Psalm 97:10 Ye that love YeHoVaH [H3068], hate evil: HE preserveth the souls of HIS saints; HE delivereth them out of the hand of the wicked.
Psalm 97:11 Light is sown [see YESHUA speaking in Mark 4:14, about “The sower”] for the righteous, and gladness for the upright in heart.
Psalm 97:12 Rejoice in YeHoVaH [H3068], ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance [see Luke 2:31, regarding the “preparation”/ordination (according to “1 Peter 1:19 & 20 …But with the precious blood of Mashiyach (Christ), as of a lamb without blemish and without spot: Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world (before the face of ALL of us! who are now totally WITHOUT excuse, but was manifest in these last times for you,” ) “before the face of ALL people!” “ye righteous; and give thanks at the remembrance”] of HIS holiness.
As I read Psalm 97 and Mark 4, this morning, other passages were reverberating in the corridors of my mind, as the sirens of emergency vehicles in the distance:
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. [as in Psalm 97?]
Psalm 119:105 NUN [pronounced noon, the 14th letter of the Hebrew aleph-bet, with the numerical coefficient of 50, and written originally (in paleo Hebrew) as a seed
https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/ancient-alphabet/nun.htm]. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. Our FATHER’s Word is HIS TORAH which is our light to remind us of where we came from, why we are on this planet, and how to RETURN to our FATHER ALIVE AGAIN as explained in Luke 15:32
Luke 15:32 It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.
Daniel 10:12 Then said he [YHVH’s messenger to Daniel, possibly Gabriel said] unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.
Daniel 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia [current IRAN] withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia. [there is a MEGA War going on in “The UNESSN REALM”!]
Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jude 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Revelation 12:7 And there was war in Heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
Dearest Brothers, eternal Siblings in Yeshua ha Mashiyach, Eddie, Paul, and Shawn, These were my thoughts, this morning, as I read Psalm 97 and Mark 4. Maybe my brains have stepped out-for-lunch; and yet, the realm of our FATHER and the evils that are being fought against, on an even GRANDER SCALE than here on Earth, made me ponder: Are we only in boot camp awaiting orders to ship out to the THEATER of all theaters??????????????????????????????????
May YHVH add HIS blessing to the reading of HIS entire Holy Bible. Amen.
ANOTHER COFFEE BREAK: Tribulation, Part 1
It was my intention to begin a series on Covenant today, but because of a number of ongoing discussions with different groups in the past few weeks, I felt the necessity of changing gears for the next few weeks.
Most of us have grown up within the structured church world and subjected to a variety of teachings concerning “The Great Tribulation.” In fact, there is no such thing in the Word — anywhere — as “The Great Tribulation.”
There ia absolutely no doubt that tribulation exists, but rarely do we hear teachers actually expound on its significance. The word, “tribulation,” comes from a translation of the Greek word, thlipsis, (try pronouncing that without twisting your tongue!) and it actually means: pressure, affliction, trial, etc.
That believers should think this to be some event to escape from is a horrible misunderstanding of its purpose in the life of the believer. Consider the following prophecy from Peter in his first general letter to the body of Christ.
I Peter 4:12-14: Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
That’s a strange way to begin today, but buckle your seatbelt, we got lots of territory to cover on this topic.
Consider, first of all, something that Jesus said to His disciples.
John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
You see it don’t you? Tribulation — thlipsis — is a guarantee, and it has a real purpose in the life of the believer.
Take a look at what Jesus has to say about what takes place when we endure this process —NOT when we try to escape from it!
Matthew 13:18-23: Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower. When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it; Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also bearethfruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.
Using the “parable of the Sower” may seem like a strange way to illustrate the purpose of tribulation or trial, but let’s get into the meat of this parable.
Jesus is saying that first of all that we must hear the Word. How we hear is critical. If we hear without understanding, evil spirits come along to contradict that which we have heard and steal it from us.
Then there are those who hear the word, but are in the midst of rocky situations. The word in Greek for “stony” is, petrodes, a word which identifies situations which appear to be trouble, hence, rocky. The problem that folks encounter when they hear the Word in the midst of these rocky situations is that they have no grounding in the Word. It has never taken root in them.
Jesus tells us that when folks receive the Word in the midst of these circumstances, because they have no root and grounding in the Word, prickly things come up (thorns) and choke out whatever Word they have previously heard.
Jesus makes it clear that when folks receive the Word in the midst of these rocky places, the Word gets tested. Tribulation, pressure, persecution and affliction arise. Those circumstances test what they have previously heard and they get offended. The Greek word in this instance is: skandalizo. It means: to get tripped up, to be enticed to sin, to be entrapped.
Finally, we have those who hear and receive the Word and allow it to take root in them. They understand the Word, and as a result, even in the midst of testing and trial, they bring forth much fruit for the Kingdom. Their lives are productive in every sense, because the Word has become their priority. They both read, and hear the Word. Their hearing is a rhema, and it produces a dimension of faith that stands the test of time.
Let’s take this the next step. We go back to what Peter wrote to the body of Christ:
I Peter 4:12-14: Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you:
But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of Christ’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.
If ye be reproached for the name of Christ, happy are ye; for the spirit of glory and of God resteth upon you: on their part he is evil spoken of, but on your part he is glorified.
Let’s look at this fiery trial.
Here’s how the KJV puts it — and this is a poor translation of the Greek:
II Timothy 2:15-17 (KJV): Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus;
Now, let’s take a look at this re-translation and amplification that I did some years ago.
II Timothy 2:15-17 (RAC Translation): Be instantly responsive to the Lord, making yourself available to Him in the midst of the crucible, a tried and tested laborer who has no fear of being examined – one who, by virtue of God’s testing and the time spent in the crucible with Him, knows the proven Word of Truth.
Stand aloof from, and avoid the untested, untried “word” which comes forth from those who would propagate speculation and create their own doctrines. These profane speculations and so-called “words” are empty babblings which will only serve to advance ungodliness;
And those who spread these doctrines will only yield a gangrene pasture – a source of poison to those who ingest their “word”….. and we point out Hymenaeus and Philetus as examples.
You see the enormous difference, right? The word, “study,” is a really poor exchange for the Greek word, spoudazo, which really means to be responsive, to be diligent, the be prompt and earnest.
Then we have the word, dokimos, for being approved. In this instance, the word represents being assayed, being tested in the midst of a crucible. The history of this word in Greek is that this was used by those who smelted gold and silver for the purpose of making coins.
I’m sure you all know the picture of smelting. Raw gold is placed into a crucible, heated to the boiling point, the dross or dirt is scooped off, and the gold is re-heated again for the same process. This continues until the smelters can state without fear that the gold has reached 99.9999 purity.
THAT, folks is the purpose of the crucible. That is the purpose of the fiery trial. That is the purpose of tribulation and affliction. That is the heat you are going through!
When we come out of the crucible, we KNOW the Word! It is no longer theory. It is established fact! It has been proven again and again and again in our lives until it is a pure Word, and we are representatives of that Word.
This is where we are instructed to avoid strange doctrines — funny doctrines that are untested in the Word, and untested in life, and to take note of and avoid those who propagate error.
Before we continue, let’s take a look a what the Lord wants to reveal to those who will allow this testing and tribulation to take place.
But as it is written, natural eye has not seen, nor has the ear of flesh heard, neither has it begun to be conceived by the unredeemed, natural mind, those things that God has made ready to reveal to those that love Him, [those who are in Christ, and in whom He dwells].
But God has unveiled and revealed them to us by His Spirit; for the Spirit pursues, digs out and prepares to reveal to us the profound depths of the nature, the character and purposes of God which have been hidden away from us [for an appointed time in the development of our character in Him]. (I Corinthians 2:9-10, RAC Translation and Amplification)
Letr’s talk not about the overcoming that we are required to do in the midst of the tribulation and testing. Let me first take you to Revelation 7.
Revelation 7:9-17: After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.
And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
In 1996, when the Angel of the Lord transported me to see the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, this is about as good a description and picture of that which I saw. Literally every single person there was an “overcomer,” having come through great tribulation, testing, affliction, fire — you name it! And as John described it earlier in Revelation,
Revelation 12:11: And they — the redeemed and tried believers — overcame and demolished the Enemy (who had tormented and attempted with everything in his arsenal to bring them down and defeat them) — by the proven and tested Word because of the blood that Jesus shed as the legal basis for their authority, AND by the confession of their mouths in agreement with that proven and tested Word. (RAC Translation & Amplification)
Consider, then, the rejoicing in Heaven when John saw and heard the following:
Revelation 19:6-8: And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.
This is absolutely critical to our understanding of “tribulation.” It produces righteousness in those who will overcome in the midst of the testing and trial. The white linen is that picture of a pure individual.
Early in Jesus’ ministry, He had said, Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. (Matthew 5:48)
I have lost track of the number of times throughout the years when religious people have said to me, “You can’t possible be perfect! Nobody can be perfect until they get to Heaven.”
What a crock! What a pile of baloney! Jesus would never have said, “Be perfect..” if He hadn’t provided the means for us to achieve perfection. That means to perfection is the means to completeness in Christ Jesus. It is the path to absolute wholeness in Him.
That path to completeness and wholeness leads us through the fire. It leads us through enormous testing, pressure, circumstances that defy rationale, circumstances that look like death itself, situations with troublesome people, opposition from demonic spirits — in other words, the crucible! Everything we experience is designed to produce opportunities in us where we will rely on the Word, listen to Holy Spirit and respond appropriately.
There is no room in Heaven for cry-babies. There is no room for complainers. There is no room for those who try to say, “Does God hate me? What have I done to deserve this?” By the same token, there is no room for those who proclaim their own righteousness, or claim that they have a right to go to Heaven because “I’ve done good most of my life!”
Maybe I should re-phrase this: There is a place in Heaven for cry-babies and complainers, but that place is Paradise, a place designed for testing, for schooling in righteousness. Until people achieve the place where they demonstrate the fruit of righteousness, they will never become a part of that company we refer to as “the Bride of Christ.
Let’s wrap up today with the statement we’ve already covered earlier today. This is the promise of the Lord Jesus Christ that we WILL BE TESTED in the crucible.
John 16:33: These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Heresies, Controversies, and Schisms in the Early Church, Part I
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
Why do Christians believe what they believe? From whence came the ideas that are prevalent today in Christianity? Where did they originate and how did they develop? In this article we want to trace the development of Church doctrine. For those unfamiliar with Church history, some of the words, topics, and discussions will seem strange, if not ridiculous. Read the material very carefully. Terms are very important. Why? Because they give you an insight into the Western, or Greek, mind from which most Church doctrine developed. As you read, I think you will find it interesting to see how these ideas developed and to realize how much present-day Church doctrine developed from these early controversies or discussions, resultant from an attempt on the part of the Western Church to understand Jewish, or Eastern/Oriental, ideas and concepts. I think the information will provoke some thought and, hopefully, you will find it helpful. I have titled the information, “Heresies, Controversies, and Schisms in the Early Church.”
The term, “heresy,” is derived from the Greek word, ‘hairesis’, which meant “capture” (from ‘haireo’, or “election”; or “choice” from ‘haieom’) and assumed the idea of opposition to prevailing opinion or authority. In the New Testament, it signifies a way of life, a school, sect, or a party, not necessarily in a negative sense. It also signified discord and, finally, error. The term, “heretic” (‘hairetikos anthropos’), occurs only once in the New Testament (Titus 3:10) and means a “sectarian” rather than one who was in error.
From the time of Constantine, the word, heresy, is used of false teaching. Philastrius, Bishop of Brixia (died C.E.. 387), in his Book of Heresies, numbered twenty-eight Jewish and 128 Christian heresies. Epiphanius (died AD. 403) listed eighty heresies, twenty before and sixty after Jesus. Augustine (died C.E.. 430) listed eighty-eight Christian heresies. Augustine said that it was altogether impossible or, at any rate, most difficult to define heresies, that the spirit in which error is held, rather than the error itself, constitutes the heresy. There are innocent as well as guilty errors. In the course of time, heresy was defined as “religious error held in willful and persistent opposition to the truth after it has been defined and declared by the Church in an authoritative manner.”
Sectarian Movements Within Jewish-Christian Orthodoxy
The Nazarenes kept the law of Moses but did not reject fellowship with gentile Christians. They believed that Jesus was the Messiah, that his teachings were superior to Moses and the Prophets, that Jewish believers should observe Jewish laws, circumcision, the Sabbath, and dietary laws; but, these teachings were not imposed on non-Jewish believers.
Ebionites (from the Hebrew word which means poor, or humble) regarded themselves as the true followers of Christ and his poor disciples. They believed that Jesus was merely a man, a prophet, a spokesman for God. Some believed in the virgin birth. Ebionites considered Paul a heretic, because he did not require non-Jews to observe the Law, the law of Moses binding on all believers, observance of the law essential for salvation. These were the Judaizers.
Ebionites always used the Hebrew Gospel of Matthew. (From them we have unmistakeable evidence that Matthew was originally written in Hebrew). Two principal branches, Pharisaic Ebionites and Essene (ascetic) Ebionites continued till well into the 5th century C.E. and beyond (as late as the 10th century).
Elkasaites: About C.E. 220, a Syrian named Alcibiades, of Apamea, brought to Rome the Book of Elcheasai (or hidden power). Elxai declared this book to have fallen from heaven about C.E. 101. Christ is described as an angel incarnated in human body. They mingled pagan religious elements with Jewish-Christian ideas and focused on astronomy and magic.
The Greek Menace
After the Church spread west, off Jewish soil, Christianity was embraced by the non-Jewish world, and the Church was confronted with a subtle and formidable force that would shake the foundations of Christianity to the very core.
This threat appeared in the philosophy and attitude of the Hellenistic mind. The danger manifested itself in an attempt to think through and present the Gospel in the categories of Greek philosophy. One distinctive feature of Hellenism was the sharp distinction between spirit and matter.
This philosophy seems to have entered Greek thought through the Orphic movement centuries before Christ and was perpetuated through Platonism and Neoplatonism. This marked the beginning of the trichotomy of man (Plato), physical-body, psyche-mind, and pneumo-spirit. (However, this is different from whatlater develops religiously regarding body, soul, and spirit).
In Greek Legend, Orpheus was the chief representative of the art of song and playing the lyre. He might originally have been the God of Darkness. From the 6th century B.C.E., he is looked upon as one of the chief poets and musicians. Using music, he was able to charm wild beasts and draw trees and rocks from their places. He was a seer, practiced magical arts, astrology, instituted mystic rites, and prescribed initiatory and purifactory ritual.
The doctrines of the Orphic school are founded on two elements: (1) the religion of Dionysius, with its orgies, mysteries, and purifications, and (2) philosophical speculation on nature and gods. They prescribed abstinence from certain kinds of foods and the wearing of certain kinds of clothes. They believed in original sin, transmigration of souls, and that the soul is entombed in the body. When completely purified, they believed the soul would become divine. Orpheus came to be looked upon as the founder of Mysticism.
Platonism: Plato, born in Athens, 427 B.C.E., was a friend of Socrates. Plato’s philosophy embodies both the intellectual and the mystical, dominated by a pervading ethical motive. Dialogues are pervaded by two dissonant motives, a passion for human improvement and a persistent faith in the power and supremacy of the mind. These two great forces are persistent in Platonism: the love for truth and the zeal for human improvement. This was the beginning of philosophy – the search for truth.
Neoplatonism arose mainly among the Greeks of Alexandria. Its sole interest was religious (exercise of mind was considered of little value.). This introduced a new first principle into philosophy, the suprarational – that which lies beyond reason and beyond reality since neither perception nor rational cognition is a sufficient basis for justification or religious ethics. The higher sphere of knowledge, the suprarational, must depend upon divine communication, i.e., “revelation knowledge.”
It adopted the ethics of Stoicism and considered Epicureanism its mortal enemy. It changed thought into an emotional dream and plunged into the ocean of sentiment. Stoics were ascetic – no emotion, a “stiff upper lip,” practiced self-denial, rejected better things in life, were almost fatalistic. The philosophy of the Epicureans was, “Eat, drink, and be merry!” Neoplatonism’s principal maxim was that man shall not live by knowledge alone.
Porphyry of Greece (C.E.. 233-304) offered Neoplatonism as a substitute for Christianity. Basically, the Charismatic movement is Neoplatonism. It has two divisions – “holiness” and “hyperfaith.” But above all is the suprarational – revelation knowledge (divinely placed in one’s mind by the Holy Spirit, rather than acquired by study) – and an attitude that the exercise of reason takes the mind off contemplation of the eternal in which condition one then cannot receive divine revelation.
The Gnostic Threat
Gnosticism comes from the Greek word, ‘gnosis’ (knowledge, enlightenment). During the first four centuries C.E., Gnostics were identified as a group of people who proclaimed salvation knowledge. Gnosticism centered around two general questions, the origin of the universe and God, and God’s method of governing the world. Gnosticism tended to minimize the historical and to divorce faith from life. Gnosticism was highly syncretic, borrowing from Orphic and Platonic dualism, Syrian conceptions, Persian dualism (that both good and evil are in God), the mystery cults (the Bahais of the ancient world), Mesopotamian astrology, and Egyptian religion.
They made a marked distinction between body and spirit. Sin resides in the body. Spirits are held in the body as in a prison. Redemption consists in the liberation of the spirit from the body (as in Orphism). Christ, being God, could not have had a real body. He had a phantom body, or he was just an ordinary human being, became divine at baptism, and divinity departed before the crucifixion.
The Gnostics were either ascetic or libertine (shades of Neoplatonism) – if it is evil, deny it proper care; if it constitutes a prison house, abuse it in licentious living. Gnosticism led to the attempt to harmonize pagan philosophy and religion with Christianity.
Gnostics had no well-knit organization – they were too divided and too varied. Most remained within existing churches until they were cast out as heretics. Being everywhere, however, their influence is widespread even today.
Chief of the Gnostic teachers and schools were the Ophites, the Cainites, the Sethians, the Peratae (or Peratics, from the Greek, ‘perao’, to pass or cross, or to go beyond [the boundary] of the material world), Simon Magus and the Simoneons, the Nicolaitans, Cerinthus, Basilides, and Valentines.
Chief Gnostic Teachers & Schools
Ophites comes from the Greek, ‘ophis’, which means a snake, known also as the Naasenes (Serpent Brethren) who ascribed special import to the serpent as a type of gnosis (knowledge). Serpents were used as an amulet. They were a sect of Gnostics described by Iranaeus in Against Heresies, Book 1, Chapter 2, and Epiphanius’ Heresies XXVI. They combined the mythologies of Babylon and Egypt along with popular cults of Greece and the Orient in giving honor to the serpent. Their system of deity was (1) the universal God, the first man, 2) his conception, the second man; (3) the female Holy Spirit and from her, the third man. Christ was begotten by the first and second man.
The Cainites were a Gnostic sect of the second century, also mentioned by Iranaeus, who believed that Cain derived his existence from the superior power and Abel from the inferior power. They regarded God as an evil being whom to resist is a virtue. They honored Cain, Korah, Judas Iscariot; changed vice into virtue.
Sethites, or Sethians, considered the third son of Adam as being the first spirit man and the forerunner of Christ. They maintained three principles – darkness below, light above, and spirit in-between.
Peratae were mystic tritheists who taught three Gods, three Logos, three minds, three men. Christ had a three-fold nature, a three-fold body, and a three-fold power.
Simon Magus represented himself as an emanation of deity (the great power of God). The sect of the Simoneans continued into the third century. Simon declared himself an incarnation of the creative world-spirit, and his female companion, Helena, the incarnation of the receptive world-soul. Here we have the Gnostic conception of the syzygy – a blending/melding (of spirit and soul).
The Nicolaitans were founded by Nicholas, a proselyte of Antioch and one of the seven deacons mentioned in Acts 6. Their basic teaching was the crucifixion of the flesh. But, in order to know how to crucify the flesh, one must first indulge the flesh in all the lusts and passions thereof. Like the libertine school, but also with the idea of eternal security, they led lives of unrestrained indulgence.
Cerinthus appeared toward the close of the first century in Asia Minor. Cerinthus was an Egyptian and a Jew who had studied in the school of Philo in Alexandria. He rejected all the Gospels except Matthew, was strongly Judaistic, and demanded circumcision (Galatians 2:4, 2 Corinthians 11:13). He separated the earthly Jesus, the son of Joseph and Mary, from the heavenly Christ who descended upon Jesus in the form of a dove – making a differentiation between the human and the divine.
Basilides claimed to be a disciple of the Apostle Mathias. He taught in Alexandria during the reign of Hadrian (C.E.. 117-138). He wrote twenty-four books on the Gospels and produced the first well-developed system of ‘gnosis’, but it was too metaphysical and intricate to be popular. The system was based on Egyptian astronomy and Pythagorean numerical symbolism. God was not only super-existent but non-existent. Everything created moves upward toward God.
Basilides held a three-fold Christ, the son of the first archon (ruler), the son of the second archon, the son of Mary. The death of Christ was necessary to remove the corporeal and psychical elements. His body returned after death into shapelessness. The soul rose from the grave and stopped in the ‘hebdomad’, or planetary heaven, but his spirit soared, purified, to the blessed first sonship and the fellowship of the non-existent, or hyper-existent, God, Jesus being the first fruits. All other pneumatic persons will rise, purified, to the same place.
Valentines was the author of the most profound and influential of the Gnostic systems. Iranaeus directed his work chiefly against it. He was of Egyptian-Jewish descent and Alexandrian education. He came to Rome about C.E.. 137 and remained there until C.E. 154. He was excommunicated and went to Cypress where he died about C.E. 160. In Valentines’ Christology, there are three redeeming beings, the heavenly Christ, the redeeming Christ, and the Jewish Messiah who passes through Mary and is, at last, crucified, but since he only has an apparent body, he does not suffer.
Of all of the forms of Gnosticism, that of Valentines was the most popular and influential. It was divided into two branches, an Oriental and an Italian. The Oriental school held the body of Jesus to be spirit and heavenly, the Italian school that the body of Jesus was physical, and it was for this reason that the spirit descended upon him at baptism.
Other Gnostic Movements
Saturninus (Satornilos) was from Antioch and a contemporary with Basilides. He believed in a bold dualism between God and Satan, the two antipodes of the universe, and was known for his ascetic severity. God is the unfathomable abyss, absolutely unknown, and from him emanates, by degrees, the spirit world with angels, archangels, powers, and dominions. The Jewish God, the demiurge, is unable to defeat Satan, the ruler of of the ‘hyle’ (created matter) and is eternally banished to the realm of light. Finally, the good god sends the ‘aeon’, ‘Nous’ (mind), in an unreal body as Soter, savior on earth, who teaches the spiritual man by gnosis. Saturninius taught strict abstinence from marriage and carnal food in order to emancipate oneself from the vexations of Satan and from the dominion of the Jewish God, and to rise to the realm of light.
Manichaeism was founded by Mani, or Manichaues (C.E.216-277). Mani was a Persian who attempted to reconcile Christianity with Zoroastrianism, a dualistic religious philosophy mixed with pantheism, gnostic, and ascetic elements. In the third century C.E., it had many adherents in the West, and Augustine was much interested in Manichaeism before his conversion to Christianity.
Mani claimed himself to be the last and greatest prophet of God and the ‘paraclete’ promised by Christ. He went to East India and China and became acquainted with Buddhism, and in C.E. 270 returned to Persia. He was flayed alive by order of King Bahram I about C.E. 277, and his skin was stuffed and hung up for a terror at the gate of the city of Gunderhapur. The gate has since been known as the Gate of Mani. As the sect spread westward after his death, it assumed a more Christian character. It flourished until the sixth and seventh centuries.
The leading features of Manichaeism were the dualistic separation of body and soul, the ascription of nature to the devil, concealing of heathen views under Christian phrases and the haughty air of mystery. Unlike other Gnostic sects, Manichaeism had a fixed hierarchical organization which ultimately accounted for its endurance (apostolic succession). At the head stood twelve apostles, among whom Mani and his successors held the chief place. Under them were seventy-two bishops, and under these came presbyters, deacons, and itinerant evangelists. In the congregation were two distinct classes, the “hearers,” or auditors, and the “perfect,” or the ‘electi perfecti’. The worship was very simple – four daily prayers, and turning toward the sun or the moon. They observed Sunday, made it a day of fasting, and celebrated in March the martyrdom of Mani.
The perfection of the elect consisted in a three-fold seal, Signaculum – the Signaculum Oris, purity in words and diet, abstinence from all animal food, and from strong drink; the Signaculum Manum, renunciation of earthly property and material and industrial pursuits, even agriculture; and the Signaculum Sinus, celibacy and abstinence of any gratification of sensual desire. The sign of recognition was the extension of the right hand as a symbol of the common deliverance from the King of Darkness by the redeeming hand of the Spirit of the Son. Manichaeism marks the beginning of the ecclesiastical Church.
Marcion & the Marcionites
Marcion was a native of Sinope, a seaport in Pontus on the south coast of the Black Sea, and the son of a bishop. He was reared a Christian, and came to Rome with great wealth around C.E. 139. Justin Martyr regarded him as the most dangerous and formidable heretic of his day. Marcion, although influenced by the Gnostics, yet was at variance with them in many ways. He rejected a secret body of knowledge or initiation into a mystery.
Extremely anti-Jewish, Marcion contended that Christianity had no connection whatever with the past, whether Jewish or heathen, but had fallen abruptly and magically from heaven. Christ had not been born but suddenly descended into the city of Capernaum in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius and appeared as the revealer of the “good god.” He had no connection with the Messiah announced by the demiurge of the Old Testament (considered a lower god). His body was a mere appearance and his death an illusion.
The Marcionites practiced strict ascetic self-discipline, rejecting marriage, meat, and wine, and they admitted married people to baptism only after a vow of abstinence of all sexual intercourse (Tertullian 1:29, 4:10, Book IV). He wrested Christ’s words in Matthew 17 to, “I am come not to fulfill the law and the prophets but to destroy them.”
In worship, they excluded wine from the Eucharist but retained the bread, water baptism, anointing with oil, and the mixture of milk and honey given to the newly baptized. Females were permitted to baptize, and they held baptismal ceremonies for the dead (a practice found in Mormonism). Remains of the Marcionites can be found as late as the tenth century, although by the fifth century most had been absorbed into the Manichaeists.
Montanists were members of a movement distinct from both the Gnostic and the Manichaeists, but which flourished in the second half of the second century. It took its name from Montanus of Phrygia in Asia Minor. At his baptism, Montanus spoke in tongues and began prophesying, declaring that the Holy Spirit was finding utterance through him.
Two women disciples, believed to be prophetesses, were also considered to be mouthpieces of the Holy Spirit. The three taught that the Spirit had revealed to them the early end of the world and that the New Jerusalem would come down out of heaven from God and would be established in Phrygia. Christ would set up his kingdom and reign on earth for a thousand years. Dispensationalism is linked to this idea.
Believers were urged to be strict in their living. Celibacy was encouraged, fasting was enjoined; and martyrdom held in high honor. Montanism spread rapidly, and one of the most eminent converts to Montanism was Tertullian.
Carpocrates, who also lived under Hadrian at Alexandria, put Christ on a level with heathen philosophy, and sank to unbridled immorality. He believed Jesus was just the son of Joseph, except that his soul was steadfast and pure. His followers practiced magical arts, incantations, love potions, and communed with familiar spirits. They declared they possessed power to rule over this world. They were the first known sect to use pictures of Christ that they claimed derived from an original from Pontius Pilate. The son of Carpocrates, Epiphanes (means, the brilliant one), who died at the age of seventeen, taught that God gave benefits to all men alike and in common and, from this concept, derived the community of both goods and women. He was worshiped as a God after his death.
Tatian and the Encratites
Tatian was born in Syria, converted to Christianity by Justin Martyr in Rome, and died C.E. 172. Tatian was anti-Jewish, ascetic, and declared marriage to be licentious and a service to the devil. His followers continued into the fifth century and were called Encratites, or abstainers, from their ascetic life. Because they used water and wine in the Lord’s Supper, they were also known as hydroparastatac, or Aquarians. The term, Encratites, was applied ultimately to all ascetic sects.
Justin the Gnostic
Hippolytus mentions a Gnostic by the name of Justin. Hippolytus classed him with the Naassenes (serpent worshipers). He assumed three original principals, two male and one female. The first is the good being; the second, Elohim, the Father of Creation; the third is called Eden and Israel and has a dual form, a woman above the middle and a snake below. Elohim falls in love with Eden, and from their intercourse springs the spirit world of twenty angels, ten male and ten female, and from these people the world. Naas, the serpent, committed adultery with Eve, and a worse crime with Adam. He nailed Jesus to the cross, but this crucifixion of Jesus also emancipated him from his material body, and he rose to the Good God to whom he committed his spirit and, thus, became the deliverer.
Hermogenes was a painter in Carthage at the end of the second and beginning of the third century. Tertullian described him as a turbulent, loquacious, and impudent man who married more women than he painted. He denied God created the world out of nothing and explained the ugly, as well as the evil, by the resistance of matter to the formative influence of God. He taught that Christ left his body in the sun and then ascended to the Father which he proved from Psalm 19.
The Docetae, or Docetists taught that the body of Christ was not real flesh and blood but merely a deceptive phantom and that, consequently, he did not really suffer and die. Docetism was the characteristic feature of the first anti-Christian Errorists about whom John wrote in 1 John 4:2 and 2 John 7. The term, Docetists, applied equally well to most Gnostics.
Antitactae, or Antitactes were licentious, antinomian (from ‘nomos’=law, against) Gnostics.
The Prodicians were founded by Prodicius. They considered themselves the royal family and above the law, above every form of worship, even prayer itself, which they considered to be only for the ignorant masses. They also were known as Adamites, Barbelitae, Borboriani, Coddiani, Phibionitae, and by other unintelligible names. Almost every form of immorality and lawlessness was practiced, under the sanction of religion, by these baser schools of gnosticism and, from these schools, we can trace the corruption and perversion of Christianity through the centuries.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Va’etchanan (And I besought) for adults for August 17, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Va’etchanan for children for August 17, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Lead Me in the Paths of Righteousness — Righteousness Vs. Pseudo-Righteousness (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Deuteronomy 3:23—7:11 Shema (Hear) O’ Israel Deuteronomy 6:4-9; (Shabbat Nahamu) Isaiah 40:1-26, 62:6-7; Matthew 4:1-11, 22:33-40, 23:31-39; Mark 12:1-44; Luke 10:25-37;
Acts 13:13-43; Romans 3:27-31; 1 Timothy 2:1-6; James 2:14-26
- KIB 221 – Strategic Kingdom Giftings for End-Time Purposes
- Life After Death Series: Part 1 – What Are We? (Video: 47:54 minutes long. There are so many questions that get asked about Scripture, but one of the oldest and most common has to do with life after death. But we’ve found that in order to answer that, we must first answer the question, “What Are We?”)
- Life after Death: What Exactly Does the Bible Say about Our Spirit – Is It Immortal or Not? (Video: 24:29 minutes long.)
- What is the Spirit Referred to in Ecclesiastes 12:7? (Video: 3:45 minutes long.)
- Jonathan Cahn – The Elijah Paradigm (Video: 27:05 minutes long.)
- The Ancient Mystery Behind Barack Obama! (Paradigm Clip #10) (Video: 5:22 minutes long.)
- The Ancient Mystery Behind Hillary Clinton’s Downfall (Paradigm Clip #15) (Video: 6:41 minutes long.)
- What Scholars Missed in Genesis 6:4 (Video: 15:!4 minutes long.)
- The Blessings of Jacob, The Curse of Esau | THE IDUMAEN MYSTERY | The Book of Mysteries (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- Blasphemy laws – The Attacks on Freedom of Speech and the Press (Video: 10:19 minutes long.)
- Angelic Conspirators (Video: 8:34 minutes long.)
- The Messian’s Sacrifice is the Final Atonement of Sins | THE MYSTERY OF THE SEMIKHAH (Video: 4:50 minutes long.)
- Out of His Place (Video: 12:42 minutes long. Can we leave our house? Is it a sin to travel on Shabbat?)
- The Enemy is at it again
- Got Tears in my Eyes Hearing This: True vs. False Repentance Easily Explained – Derek Prince (Video: 12:07 minutes long.)
- The Real Reason They Made the NKJV (Video: 3:20 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.