Newsletter Assessment Evaluation
UPDATE: I learned after I published the newsletter last week (06/23/2019) that in order for people to provide me their feedback on this newsletter via the Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form link below, they had to log-in to their Gmail account to be able to access this form. The setting that required this has been removed and anyone is now able to access this form without the need to log-in to Gmail. So, it makes no difference if you have a Gmail account or not, you are now able to provide me your valued feedback on this newsletter. I encourage everyone to please give me your feedback via the Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form. To all who have provided me your feedback so far, I say THANK YOU. All feedback is greatly welcomed and appreciated.
The purpose of this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form is to reach out to all readers and subscribers of NEWSYOUMAYNOTHAVEHEARDABOUT.com newsletter to find out what areas the reader has an interest in. I am looking to trim out the areas in the newsletter that readers and subscribers have no interest in. There are many news categories/areas to choose from.
So, I need as many readers and subscribers who will help me by providing me your valued feedback on this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to know what areas of the newsletter you have an interest in. Each section requires a Yes or No answer. There is an additional Comment Area in each section to give you, the reader/subscriber, the ability to provide any additional feedback/comments on that section if you choose to do so. It is not a required field. If you do not have any comments, just click on the Next button after answering Yes or No to that section. Once you have made your selection, please click on the Next button to move to the next section. There are a total of 19 sections.
Please click on–> Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to start your evaluation on this newsletter. This is a short evaluation and it will not take that long to complete this evaluation.
Thank you for your valued input into this evaluation.
- President Trump’s approval rating zooms, hits HIGHEST point of presidency
- Trump Sanctions Hezbollah Agents in Lebanese Government
- Trump: Iran Sanctions ‘Will Soon be Increased, Substantially’
- Trump: Pelosi ‘Not a Racist’
- Trump to Lean on Social Media Giants to Curb Censorship
- Trump officially issues executive order to tally citizens through the Commerce Department
- Vice-President Mike Pence: ‘No More Pallets of Cash to the Mullahs in Iran’
- Vice-President Mike Pence: WATCH: ‘US Will Never Compromise the Security of the Jewish State,’ Vows Pence
- Vice-President Mike Pence: Pence Blasts ‘Outrage’ of Ocasio-Cortez’s Concentration Camps Comparison
- Vice-President Mike Pence: Pence: ‘Anti-Semitism Has No Place in the Congress of the United States’
- Trump Administration: How the Trump Administration Is Reining in the EPA’s Union
- Trump Administration: Trump admin pushing religious freedom around globe
- Trump Administration: Will Trump designate the Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist organization?
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Set to Hear School Choice Case Next Term
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Taps Panel to Promote US-Style ‘Unalienable Rights’ Globally
- John Bolton (National Security Advisor of the United States): WATCH: Bolton Says US Won’t Fund Terrorist-Sponsoring Palestinians
- John Bolton (National Security Advisor of the United States): WATCH: ‘Want Aid from America? Stop Paying Murderers!’ Bolton Tells Palestinians
- US Prepares Response As Video Confirms Russian S-400 Delivery To Turkey
- Sensitive Deep Sea Fiber Optic Network Attacked? (Video: 30:40 minutes long.)
- Iran vows to sink U.S. warship, destroy Israel (Video: 3:26 minutes long.)
- The Choice To KNOW Will Be Yours… (Video: 39 minutes long.)
- Are the Dems using the CENSUS to steal our SOVERIGNTY??? (Video: 18:19 minutes long.)
- Clinton: New Clinton Email Scandal Testimony!
- Clinton: Former State Official Testifies He Warned State Department Officials about Clinton Email Issues; Concerned about Interference on Classified Clinton Benghazi Email Documents
- Clinton: Proof That the Clintons Are Tied to Epstein, Cartels but the Fix Is In -No Justice for the Victims
- Clinton: Fitton: Obama WH covered up Clinton email scandal (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- Obama: Judicial Watch President: Obama White House covered up Clinton email scandal (Video: 5:18 minutes long.)
- Obama: EVIL: Obama granted citizenship to 2,500 Iranians, including family members of government officials
- Inspector General Reaches ‘Breakthrough’ With Key Witness In FISA Abuse Probe
- Defense Department Computer Network Among Top Sharers of Child Pornograph
- Booker Press Sec Upset McConnell Agrees With Obama on Reparations
- 4 Things to Know About Ken Cuccinelli, Trump’s New Chief for Lawful Immigration
- New Book on Kavanaugh Confirmation Holds Troubling Allegations Against Christine Blasey Ford
- Bombshell Report: Christine Blasey Ford Scrubbed Social Media of ‘Extreme’ Anti-Trump Posts
- Silicon Valley Spy Case Links ZTE, PLA to Stolen US Technology
- Top ranking member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee calls for ouster of Omar from committee
- FBI Reveals Murdered Arkansas Senator Planned to Expose Child Pornography, Child Sex Trafficking Syndicate: FEDS PROBE
- Think THEY’RE Untouchable? THINK AGAIN! (Video: 30:45 minutes long.)
- Secret US-Iran Talks Reportedly Held in Kurdish Region of Iraq
- Acosta Defends Role in Epstein Plea Dea
- US Approves $2.2 Billion Sale of Tanks, Missiles to Taiwan
- The STEALTH SURPRISE Coming Ahead… (Video: 29:56 minutes long.)
- Congress’ Current Approach to Surprise Medical Billing Could Have Unintended Consequences
- Iran tries and fails to seize British ship: Reports (Video: 4:41 minutes long.)
- U.S. backs Britain after failed Iranian attack (Video: 4:13 minutes long.)
- Do You Believe In COINCIDENCE? Mathematically Impossible? (Video: 29:10 minutes long.)
- When Does A Bird Sing? WATCH NYC & CA! (Video: 27:14 minutes long.)
- Congressional Black Caucus Slams Justice Dems for Targeting Black Reps
- US Charities Are Helping People Cancel Excessive Medical Debt. 1 in 3 Americans Is in Collection for Medical Debt Valued at $1-Trillion
- Clarion Intel EXCLUSIVE: Nationwide Militant Islamist Network
- 4 Reasons the Left Is So Invested in the Census
- House Moves to ‘Ban the Box’ for Federal Jobs
- UN Launches War: Beware Something You Do Daily May Be a Violation Of International Law (Video: 12:30 minutes long.)
- Sanctions Loopholes Still Permit Iranian Nuke Research at Military Site
- Leaked Document Shows Chinese Intent to Commit Mass American Genocide Followed the Occupation of America
- US Backs Off from Blacklisting Iran’s Foreign Minister ‘For Now’
- US Proceeding with Plan for Coalition to Protect Gulf Shipping
- Jeffrey Epstein: The STORM Has Finally Arrived… (Video: 30:21 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: What REALLY Happened On THE ISLAND? (Video: 32:31 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: Wow: Looks like Robert Mueller ignored Jeffrey Epstein’s crimes the same way James Comey ignored Hillary Clinton’s crimes
- Jeffrey Epstein: Feds Reveal More Damning Evidence Found In Raid Of Epstein’s NY Mansion
- Jeffrey Epstein: Pelosi’s Daughter: ‘Quite Likely’ Some ‘Of Our Faves’ Implicated In Epstein Case
- Jeffrey Epstein: Dershowitz breaks silence on Epstein case (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: Labor Secretary Feeling Heat as He Defends Plea Deal in 2008 Epstein Prosecution
- Jeffrey Epstein: Report: Federal Attorney Alex Acosta Was Told that Jeffrey Epstein ‘Belonged to Intelligence’ and to ‘Leave it Alone’
- Jeffrey Epstein: July 10th, 2019. Epstein’s State Department Planes To Kosovo For Maddie Albright (Video: 41:10 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: New Records Contradict Clinton’s Timeline On Relationship With Epstein
- Jeffrey Epstein: New Epstein Accuser: Here’s How He Lured Me In When I Was Just 14 Years Old
- Jeffrey Epstein: Labor Secretary Acosta announces he will step down, amid criticism over Epstein plea deal
- Jeffrey Epstein: THEY Never Thought She Would LOSE… (Video: 30:52 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: Jeffrey Epstein Arrest Has DC’s Powerful Leaders Shaking With Fear (Video: 11:35 minutes long.)
- Jeffrey Epstein: PizzaGate, Epsteingate Explodes! Liz Crokin Unleashed!
- 2020 Dem VOWS To Bypass Congress If Elected To Implement The Most Radical Policy Imaginable (Video: 6:10 minutes long.)
- One Look At These Unemployment Number Will Have EVERY American On The 2020 Trump Train (Video: 5:25 minutes long.)
- N.Y. Mayor’s Communist Roots Shine in Fla. Presidential Campaign Rally—JW Exposed Sandinista Ties in 2013
- Sanders ‘Not a Big Fan’ of Steyer Entering 2020 Race
- California Billionaire Tom Steyer Does the Presidential Hokey Pokey
- BREAKING: Eric Swalwell To Announce He Ran for President
- ANALYSIS: Second Democratic Debate to Occur Suspiciously Close to Mussolini’s Birthday
- SHOTS FIRED! 2020 Dem CRUSHES Kamala Harris During CBS Interview (Video: 5:19 minutes long.)
- Senator Kamala Devi Harris (D-California) and Representative Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) are not constitutionally qualified to be president
- Biden says he would keep US-Israel relationship ‘ironclad’ and rejoin the Iran deal as president
- Presidential Hopeful Elizabeth Warren Supports Anti-Israel Group, will End Israeli ‘Occupation’
- Failed 2020 Dem Says He Will Run for Re-election, Breaks Promise to Give Up Seat if He Ran for POTUS (Video: 3:57 minutes long.)
- ICE is ready to deport 1M illegals says top immigration official (Video: 6:06 minutes long.)
- Mexico ramps up efforts to fight migrant crisis as deadline on U.S. deal approaches (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- WHOA! Liberal ABC Host DERAILS Rashida Tlaib’s ENTIRE ARGUMENT Over Border Crisis (Video: 6:07 minutes long.)
- Stop the Tape! Democrats Discard the Rule of Law (Video: 5:26 minutes long.)
- Democratic Rep. Sending Staff To Mexico To Coach Returned Migrants To Pretend Not To Speak Spanish
- FIGHT! Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez And Nancy Pelosi Throw Down Over Border Spending Bill
- Rep. Roger Marshall: Border wall will help people on both sides — Trump is right
- Breitbart Unmasks Mexican Leaders of Gulf Cartel’s Migrant Smuggling Operations into Texas
- Gallego (D): Obama Deportation Policy Created Crisis at the Border
- Poll: Most Americans want illegals deported en masse
- DHS: Fewer Illegal Crossings in June, but Border Still in Crisis
- Why do Democrats insist on background checks for American citizens who want to own firearms, but no background checks for illegal aliens so they can vote in U.S. elections?
- Sources: Delayed mass arrest of illegal immigrants is back on (Video: 2:03 minutes long.)
- ALERT: CRAZY NANCY LOSES IT, Warns Illegal Aliens NOT TO OPEN Their Doors For ICE Agents (Video: 5:45 minutes long.)
- Misrepresenting Themselves at the Border
- After Trump’s Deal With Mexico, Here’s How Much Illegal Alien Apprehensions Just DROPPED (Video: 5:57 minutes long.)
- STOPPING ILLEGALS: Lindsey Graham Unveils BORDER CRISIS PLAN (Video: 3:29 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: BOOM! The Truth Comes OUT On Nationality Census Question, EXPOSES Obama in 2010! (Video: 6:29 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: VP Mike Pence Welcomes 44 New U.S. Citizens To America In BEST WAY Possible (Video: 4:18 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: Chuck Schumer FREAKS, Issues Statement DEMANDING CBP Chief To RESIGN Before His Job Even Starts (Video:4:56 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: Millennials Have FINALLY Had ENOUGH With Socilaist Agendas, They Are Fleeing LEFT AND RIGHT (Video: 4:13 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: Ditch Mitch? Look Who Is Challenging McConnell For His Position! (Video: 4:38 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Democrat candidates may have another path into office instead of the White House (Video: 3:24 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Starbucks Blunder Latest in Leftist Campaign Against Law Enforcement (Video: 3:30 minutes long.)
- Washington Post: Washington Post Runs Puff Piece on Rally for Convicted ISIS Terrorists
- Washington Post: Washington Post inadvertently reveals how Rep. Ilhan Omar frequently plays fast and loose with the facts
- The ACLU Told California Teachers to Help Students Obtain Abortions Without Parental Notification
- California governor says earthquakes are a ‘WAKEUP CALL’
- CA Governor Signs Bill Extending Health Care To Illegal Immigrants
- California imam prays for the extermination of Jews, other Muslim leaders respond “Ameen!”
- Intruders jump fence at U.S. nuclear reactor that uses bomb-grade fuel
- CAIR-LA leader trashes American Independence Day and claims US runs “concentration camps”
- 22-week abortion ban to hit Colorado?
- Colorado State Professor Says She Is Ready to Punch Political Opponents in the Neck
- WATCH: Protesters Tear Down American Flag From ICE Facility, Replace It With Mexican Flag And Deface Blue Lives Matter Flag
- Boy stabs brother, says jail is better than 8-hour drive in the car with his sibling
- Florida Principal ‘Reassigned’ After Telling Parent, ‘I Can’t Say Holocaust is Fact’
- Florida Principal Who Refused to Admit Holocaust is a Fact will be Fired
- Florida woman picks nose, sticks fingers in ice cream; urinates in bucket
- Dozens of Disney World workers arrested in child sex stings
- Florida woman arrested after daughter caught on cam licking tongue depressor
- Florida Governor Signs Bill to Legalize Growing Food on Your Own Property
- Florida Police: Man Planned to Set Building on Fire to ‘kill all Jews’
- South Bend’s Violent Crime Continues to Skyrocket Under Buttigieg
- Indiana: Muslim brothers try to sell guns to ISIS, say they’re “just trying to get a higher rank on that watch list”
- Kris Kobach Announces Senate Candidacy (Video: 2:31 minutes long.)
- Copycat Blue Bell ice cream-licker arrested in Louisiana
- A deadly brain-eating amoeba in Louisiana’s drinking water and a toxic blue-green algae in the area is a concern as storm Barry approaches
- Boston Censors Christian Flag but Allows Communist, Transgender Flags on Gov Property
- Suit: Break Up Big Labor
- People and pets warned to stay out of water along entire mainland of Mississippi Gulf Coast as toxic bacteria spreading eastward
- New York: De Blasio Administration Marked By Gender Pay Gap
- Bill de Blasio claims tall buildings in NYC are “worst emitters” of greenhouse gases … huh?
- Ohio resolution addresses ‘proliferation of porn’
- Ohio Lawmaker Introduces Bill to Teach ‘Humanity of the Unborn’ in Public Schools
- Ohio: Muslim screaming “I want to kill all the Jews” attacks man, breaking a bone in his face and bruising his ribs
- Antifa Takes Over Portland, Again: Politics ‘By Any Means Necessary’
- Another state pits parents against LGBT propaganda
- Activist Mommy Launches Petition After Kids Crawl on Drag Queen at Library Story Hour
- Texas: Muslim tried to join the Islamic State, said if he couldn’t, he’d carry out jihad massacre in the US
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- ‘Let Us Provide Our Own Security’: Virginia Beach Manager Petitions for Guns at Work
- Gun Groups Mobilize for Virginia Special Session
- Naked Woman Calling Herself ‘the Devil’ With ‘Strength of Four Grown Men’ Breaks Into Family’s New Home
- UPDATE: Elderly Couple Heads to Court Over Eviction Threat
- Virginia Special Session Ends Without New Gun Laws
- Washington, DC: NYU Brademas Center Panel Claims “Islamophobia” is “White Supremacy”
- Apocalypse Later: Climate Activists Gather at Capitol
- Dems Pay Millions to Firm Backed by Google’s Eric Schmidt
- Democrats Want to Use Taxpayer Money to Pay for More Fake Hate Crimes
- More Democrats Turn On Ocasio-Cortez And Her Chief-Of-Staff
- Democrats Condemn the 2020 Census Citizenship Question
- Senate Dems Demand JCN Disclose Donors, Ignore Own Dark Money
- House Dems pass partisan defense spending bill which cuts budget (Video: 2:34 minutes long.)
- Rep. Alcee Hastings (Florida): Hastings (D) Maxed Out Girlfriend’s Salary for 7th Straight Year
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Gets Smacked By Meteorologist Over ‘Climate Crisis’ Claims
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC Hit With Set Of Lawsuits; One From A Democrat And Another From A Republican
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC’s Chief-Of-Staff Admits Green New Deal About Implementing Socialism
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Tries To Grill Former ICE Director. He Wrecks Her
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): Warren’s New Immigration Plan Would Decriminalize Border Crossings
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar Admits Lying to High School Students
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): Elizabeth Warren’s “Yes, Yes” To Ending Israel’s “Occupation”
- Senator Kamala Harris (California): Kamala Harris’s Ancestors Owned Slaves, Her Father Says
- Senator Kamala Harris (California): Kamala Harris Proposes $100 Billion Grant to Help Black Families Become Home Owners
- Senator Kamala Harris (California): Harris: Russian Bots Started Kaepernick Controversy
- Senator Kamala Harris (California): Kamala Harris Stands by Latest Private Insurance Reversal
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi Rips Ocasio-Cortez, Other Progressives: ‘They’re Four People And That’s How Many Votes They Got’
- Netanyahu: I Want Israel to be One of the Least Bureaucratic Countries
- Israeli Fighter Jets ‘Can Reach Anywhere in Mideast,’ Netanyahu Warns Iran
- Netanyahu Takes Flack for Lending IDF Chopper to Friend Arnon Milchan
- Netanyahu asks world leaders on Iran: ‘Where are you?’
- Poll: Netanyahu Faces More Trouble Forming Government Next Time
- Netanyahu: The Days of Uprooting Jews from their Land are Over
- UN Atomic Watchdog Finds Nuclear Material at Iran Site Exposed by Netanyahu
- Israel spends $700,000 busing Muslims to Temple Mount during Ramadan, one passenger stabs two Jews
- Arabs Build Illegal Town Near Shiloh, Unchecked by Israeli Government
- WATCH: Last Surviving US Crew Member from Exodus Dies at 91
- Zionist Group Hangs Palestinian Flags in Judea, Samaria to Warn Israel of Terror Threat
- Ethiopians Vow to ‘Shut Down’ Israel if Cop Not Prosecuted for Shooting
- Jerusalem Court Puts Palestinian Authority on Hook for Arafat Terror Damages
- Friendly Fire Killed IDF Officer in Botched Gaza Operation
- Israeli Elections will Put 37 Million Shekels Into Palestinian Pockets
- Israelis Win Landmark Ruling in Billion Shekel Palestinian Terror Case
- IDF Discovers New Terror Tunnel from Gaza
- Southern Israelis appeal to UN over Hamas’ violation of their human rights
- Yair Netanyahu Wins Libel Suit Against Political Activist
- IDF Shoots Down Drone from Gaza Strip
- Israel Looking for Way to Pay PA While Still Withholding Taxes Over Terror Payments
- Israeli City Sparks Religious Outcry After Vote to Run Buses on Sabbath
- IDF Accidentally Kills Hamas Man Who was Preventing Breach of Israeli Border
- IDF Unveils New System to Defeat Arson Balloons from Gaza
- Rioting Across Samaria and Gaza Border
- “Palestinian” children at summer camp burn US flag, denounce Trump’s peace deal
- 94 Muslim scholars condemn Muslim cleric for saying “Allah” means “God” and Jews and Christians aren’t unbelievers
- Salaries to Palestinian Terrorists Up Nearly 12% in 2019
- Abbas Deputy: ‘Thousands of Willing Murderers’ Eager to Kill Israelis After Bahrain
- The most disturbing thing happening to children all around the world
- Palestinian Authority Renewing Ties with Trump
- Hamas Rockets Claim 89-year-old Victim: Injured from Fall During Flight to Safe Room
- Islamic State jihadi: beheading, slitting of throats inspired by Islamic texts
- International Union of Muslim Scholars top dog: “The real antisemitism today is that which is directed at Muslims”
- WATCH: Hamas Continues to Invest in Death and Destruction
- Hamas Vows Revenge After IDF Kills Terrorist Operative
- Middle East Expert Says The Bahrain Conference was a Success for a Very Surprising Reason
- Bahrain Summit Shocked PA, Abbas Rethinks Ties with US
- Palestinians Double Salary of Terrorist Who Murdered 3 Israeli Teens
- PA Leaders Lie to Palestinians About Terror Stipends to Justify Health Care Cuts
- With Map of Israel in Hand, Hezbollah Leader Details ‘Huge Destruction’ of Jewish State
- Belgium: Woman Who Invited 100 Illegal Migrants to Camp in Her Garden Now Demands They Leave
- England: WATCH: Anti-Semite Sets Himself on Fire While Attempting to Torch London Synagogue
- England: LONDON MURDER CAPITAL: 8-Months-Pregnant Mom, Stabbed to Death, Baby Dies, 6 Stabbings Just 24 hours
- England: ‘Passionate Zionist’ Boris Johnson, Likely Next British PM, Says ‘Wild Horses’ Won’t Keep Him from Israel
- England: Teen violin prodigy is latest casualty of ‘Calvin Klein’ drug craze
- England: Mother Sues Hospital for Not Telling Her That Her Baby Had Down Syndrome, Said She Would Have Aborted
- England: BBC Panel Responds to Documentary on Labour Party’s Systemic Jew-Hatred
- England: Khan’s London: Two Shot Dead and Three Young Girls Stabbed in Bloody Weekend, Liban Malhamoub Charged with Stabbing Mom and Her Three Children
- Europe: Far-Left Hater of Trump And Israel May Be Next Head Of European Union
- EU: The EU’s Next High Representative for Appeasing Iran
- EU: EU Foiled in Effort to Prevent Members from Opening Jerusalem Embassies
- EU: Anti-EU Sentiment May Not Be Able To Stop United States Of Europe Superstate
- France: WATCH: Anti-Semitic French Comedian Convicted for Money Laundering
- France: EXPOSED: French Funds Fuel Pro-Terror Palestinian Group
- France: Court awards compensation to Islamic State jihadi involved in Paris jihad massacres that killed 130
- France: new “draconian law” aims to kill free speech online with swift penalties including jail
- France: BREAKING: Watch Migrants STORM Pantheon Monument in Paris
- France: Shocking VIDEO, CHAOS France: Rioting and looting after Algeria’s Africa Cup victor, Mom killed, baby seriously injured
- France: French Police Reported Nearly 900 Acts Of Anti-Christian Vandalism In 2018
- France: WTH? France Goes FULL BLOWN LIBERAL After Introducing Most INSANE Tax You’ll Ever Hear Of (Video: 4:13 minutes long.)
- Germany: Woman converts to Islam, joins the Islamic State, says “I wanted to live under Islamic law”
- Germany: Muslim mob sexually attack women in Heidelberg, Germany
- Germany: Muslim Migrant Reaches Into Woman’s Pram, CHOKES Her 6-Month-Old Baby in Germany
- Germany: Muslim migrants returning on vacation to Syria to “have some peace”
- Germany: 30 German mosques and Islamic cultural centers tied to terror group HezbAllah: Intel report
- Germany: Muslim asylum seeker, 22, is jailed for life for raping and murdering girl, 14, with ‘exceptional severity’
- Germany: Germany arrests Bosnian Muslim tied to Paris Islamic attacks
- Germany: Half of Germans view Islam as a threat, says new study
- Germany: Half of all Germans “perceive Islam as a threat”
- Greece: Greek election: Conservative party regains control, ousts left-wing Prime Minister
- Hungary: Hungarian leader forming new alliances with Baltic States to protect Christian values against mass Muslim migration
- Iceland: Neopagans in Iceland Will Build the First Temple to Thor and Odin in 1000 Years
- Ireland: Irish soldier converts to Islam, joins ISIS, now pleads to return despite calling for caliphate and praising jihadis
- Ireland: Irish Bill Would Punish 5 Years In Prison For Doing Business With Israel
- Netherlands: The Dutch Parliament Takes a Stand Against South Africa’s Land Expropriation Against White Farmers
- Norway: Scientists discover radiation leak ‘100,000 times normal level’ from Russian nuclear sub wreck
- Portugal: Muslim migrant arrested for recruiting for the Islamic State
- Russia: Vladimir Putin Has Crimea ‘Bristling With Missiles Like a Hedgehog’ (Video: 3:32 minutes long.)
- Sweden: Video: Muslim migrant says he moved to Sweden to work for Islamic takeover, lives on welfare as jizya
- Sweden: Police Initiate “Hate Speech” Probe of Politician Who Supports Deporting Migrants Who Commit Crime
- Sweden: Muslim migrant children beat and threaten to rape Swedish children, tenant union warns of xenophobia
- Sweden: Swedish children cannot go outside due to migrant gangs
- UK: Muslims plotted vehicular jihad massacre at London Pride celebration
- UK: 10-Year-Olds Suspended From UK School After Teachers Accuse Children of ‘Homophobic Remarks’
- UK: UK government says its report on persecution of Christians “is not a stalking horse for the Islamophobic far right”
- UK: UK expands laser and radio frequency directed energy weapons program
- UK: WATCH: UK Socialist Says ‘We Are for the Destruction of Israel’
- UK: BBC Documentary Exposes Rampant UK Labour Anti-Semitism
- UK: Tommy Robinson, an Activist Against Muslim Grooming Gangs, Is Sent to Prison A Second Time and Fears for His Life
- UK: Man blinded by parasite after showering with contacts in
- UK: UK Islamic supremacist Miqdaad Versi demands that Google censor Robert Spencer’s guide to the Qur’an
- UK: UK media personality draws shock, horror, accusations of “Islamophobia” after calling Islam “violent”
- UK: BBC calls two Muslims arrested for jihad terror plotting “two men from Bradford”
- UK: UK VIDEO: MACHETE Home Invasion By Masked Savages, Flat Tire Saves Mom-Of-Four, Kids
- UK: Sharia justice in the UK: Tommy Robinson gets nine months prison for contempt of court
- UK: Massive Protests Outside UK Parliament as Tommy Robinson Jailed, Thousands Take To The Streets
- UK: Police “lose” fingerprints or DNA profiles of 144 terror suspects
- UK: UK doctor canned for refusing to call bearded man in hypothetical scenario a ‘she’
- UK: Muslim plotted jihad massacre using driverless car
- UK: Police “lose” fingerprints or DNA profiles of 144 terror suspects
- UK: Hundreds of Iranian Muslim migrants pour into England from the English Channel
- Afghanistan: Lecturer at US-aided Afghan university arrested for recruiting for Islamic State (ISIS)
- Azerbaijan: 6-year-old gives booklet about Jesus to classmates, cops raid home, seize Christian material
- India: Children’s Islamic schoolbooks teach hatred of Hindus, Christians, and other non-Muslims
- India: Illegal weapons cache discovered at madrassa (Islamic religious school)
- Indonesia: Mosques used to store crystal meth and serve as pickup points for drug smugglers
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iran warns US it will turn Gulf into ‘sea of blood’
- Iran: Iran Vows to Strike Israel’s Dimona Nuclear Plant with a Rocket
- Iran: Iran Breaks Another Limit Set by Nuclear Deal on Uranium Enrichment
- Iran: Iran ayatollah to Israel: “If Iran decides to confront you, a missile strike on the Dimona reactor would be enough”
- Iran: Islamic Republic of Iran arrests 8 converts to Christianity, sends them to solitary confinement
- Iran: Secret Iranian Nuclear Weapons Facility Still Up and Running
- Iran: Iran regime arrests 8 Christians, sending them to solitary confinement
- Iraq: Former Miss Iraq to be Stripped of Citizenship Over Her Israel Support
- Pakistan: Muslim sends Christian teens image of Muhammad, police arrest the Christians for blasphemy
- South Korea: South Korean soldier converts to Islam, tries to join ISIS, buys machete and plots jihad massacre
- Syria: Muslims bomb church, 11 Christians dead in Syria
- Syria: Muslims explode car bomb in front of church, murder at least seven Christians
- Turkey: Key Radioactive Element Needed for Nukes Found in Car in Turkey
- Turkey: Turkey and other Muslim countries endorse China’s Muslim concentration camps
- Turkey: State-run media calls upon Turks to donate to Rep. Ilhan Omar’s campaign fund
- Nigeria: 3 Nigerian Women Beg for US to Help Stop Persecution of Christians
- Nigeria: Nigeria’s Vice President urges Muslims and Christians to unite against “radical Islamist terrorism”
- South Africa: Ramaphosa’s strange 5G comments, and what happened the next day
- South Africa: Operation White Hatred
- South Africa: Destructive, volcanic and mean-spirited: South Africa is an angry nation
- South Africa: How Cecil Rhodes Killed Millions of Southern Africans for Diamonds and Lands
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Canada: Theaters in Canada Cancel Showing of ‘Unplanned’ Due to Death Threats
- Canada: Toronto: Church provides space for event honoring “Palestinian” terrorist responsible for jihad massacre
- Canada: Toronto Church to Host Event Honoring Terrorist
- Canada: Under barrage of criticism, Toronto church cancels event honoring jihad terrorist
- Canada: Canada replaces the United States as number one country to admit the most refugees in the world
- Canada: Canadian Chiropractor Fined $100,000 for Criticizing Vaccines on Social Media
- Canada: Huge Child Porn Ring Bust in Toronto Shows Sickness in Our Society
- Mexico: Mexican Police Arrest Suspect in Israeli DJ’s Murder
- Mexico: Mexico Murder Rate Soars to Average of 94 Killings Per Day
- Nicaragua: Nicaraguan Military Arrests Four ISIS Terrorists Planning to Enter U.S. Via Mexico
- Puerto Rico: Puerto Rico Imports 85% of Its Food and Owes $123 Billion in Debt, Yet It Gives Monsanto/ Bayer a 90% Tax Exemption
- Media Face 12,000 Job Cuts
- Here’s What Happened To Nike’s Stock After American Flag Shoe Controversy
- A Year After the Supreme Court Rules Against Unions, What’s Changed
- Senate Resolution Cautions Against Federal Bailout of Fiscally Irresponsible States
- CBO: Minimum Wage Hike Could Eliminate Millions of Jobs
- How a Record-Breaking Economy Is Helping Those Who Need It Most
- What We Are Facing Is Biblical In Proportions (Video: 18:35 minutes long.)
- Big Tech’s monopoly is growing larger as Amazon actively shuns small mom-and-pop shops while pushing only big, toxic corporate brands
- If you would like to know the money secrets the founders knew….
- Here Are 6 Ways a New Report Devastates the $15 Minimum Wage
- America’s First Black Billionaire Says His Party Is ‘Too Far to the Left,’ Praises Trump Economy
- An economy gone ‘mad?’ The Fed is going to cut interest rates despite record stock prices, low unemployment
- This month the U.S. economy will have been growing for a record 121 months – what could cause a recession?
- Washington’s latest debt-ceiling fight could mean ‘volatile month’ for markets, analysts warn
- Are traders becoming hardened to signs of markets stress?
- The U.S. (and Global) Economy Is In Trouble
- Recession risk continues to grow
- Survey: These Americans feel financially ‘vulnerable’
- Four in 10 Americans struggle to pay bills
- Bullion Banks’ Manipulation Schemes Put Taxpayers at Risk
- The Four Dimensions Of The Fake Money Order
- Retail Apocalypse: 12,000 Stores Are Forecasted To Close This Year
- This stock-market canary has keeled over
- Investor who nailed the 1987 crash ditches stocks and bonds and here’s why
- When Will The Stock Market Respond To 2016’s Liquidity Collapse?
- Has the ‘TINA market’ returned?
- Sound Money Trumps the Federal Reserve (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- Donald Trump is right about bitcoin
- Gold Tier 1 Asset Price Strength vs Silver | Vince Lanci
- We Must Be Close To Something Big As Trump & Powell Actively And Stealthily Snipe Gold & Silver
- Bill Holter & Jim Sinclair – Gold $87,000 Per Ounce At Least
- Trump Ignores Gold & Silver, Says “we have only one real currency in the USA…It is called the United States Dollar”
- Why Do The Fed & Jerome Powell Hate Gold & The Gold Standard?
- CFTC Data Warning Signs
- On Gold, Silver, Investing And…Fishing?
- Who Are The Gold Buyers That Pushed The Price Over $1,400?
- Fund Manager: Jerome Powell Fails The Gold Standard Test
- “Blessed With Stupidity.” Why Gold is Poised for a Dynamic Five Years
- Dorothy’s Silver Shoes and the Gold-to-Silver Ratio Fallacy
- US DOLLAR STRENGTH WILL DRIVE MARKETS HIGHER
- The Phony Wealth Effect and Gold
- Audio: Fed Chair Sweats over Renewed Talk of Gold Standard
- Mining Stocks Flash Powerful Signal for Gold and Silver Markets
- The World Acquires More Gold While China Is Dumping U.S. Treasuries
- GOLD WILL RISE EVEN IF THE FED DOESN’T CUT INTEREST RATES
- Will History Repeat Itself In The Gold Market?
- Michael Hudson: De-Dollarizing The American Financial Empire
- Hidden Realtor commissions could be next housing-market domino to topple as government probes MLS
- Mortgage rates hold steady at long-time lows, good news for borrowers
- New Redfin-Opendoor ‘iBuying’ partnership: another transformation in how you sell your house
- The Death Of The Homebuyer Bidding-War
- Housing Bubble Reblown: Last Chance For A Good Price Was 7 Years Ago
- Baby boomers commit the ‘7 deadly sins’ of retirement planning
- The new math of saving for retirement may boil down to this one, absurdly simple rule
- Nearly a quarter of Americans don’t plan to retire
- Peter Schiff sounds gold warning! (Video: 5:20 minutes long.)
- A Third Of All European IG Bonds Have Negative Yields
- Big Government Is Not the Answer to Climate Change
- Another 1250 quakes of all magnitudes rocked Southern California bringing the total to 2,750 in the last 48 hours: Another 100 quakes hit the Coso Volcanic Field
- Another powerful magnitude 6.9 off the island of Sulawesi keeps the Pacific Ring Of Fire rumbling: 5th major quake to strike July in the first 7 days
- California earthquake in pictures: The shocking damage revealed as quakes continue to rattle Southern California
- Did 7.1 Earthquake in California disrupt magnetic fields causing mass death of bees?
- Satellite images show large crack in earth after 7.1 earthquake in Southern California
- Powerful 7.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Indonesia triggering tsunami warning just days after huge California Quake
- Environmental travesty: Toxic drug residues in rivers and lakes have increased twenty-fold, killing off bacteria beneficial to marine life
- 175,000 acres of farmland in Tennessee flooded – Cotton and soybean crops ruined
- Deadly Fungus Killing Millions of Bats in U.S. Found in Northern California
- Record rainfall strikes parts of Japan, 1.1 million ordered to evacuate
- Heat Wave continues to scorch Europe at 114 degrees
- Earth’s eighth persistent lava lake found on remote sub-Antarctic island
- July’s incredible uptick in volcano activity continues: The Mexican colossus, Popocatépetl Volcano spews ash plume 24,000 ft (7,300 m) into the Mexico sky
- Lexington Emergency Management reminds Kentuckians to be prepared for the New Madrid
- NASA Warns Violent Explosions On Sun’s Surface Will Increase
- Historic Flash Flood Strikes DC, Stranding Cars in High Water
- Strong 5.7 earthquake rocks Iran as worldwide seismic activity surges
- UPDATE: 3,000 earthquakes since July 4th, and more larger quakes likely coming
- Records are still tumbling! Anchorage has experienced six days in a row of 80-plus deg F (27-plus deg C) weather – the longest stretch on record
- More than 6,000 aftershocks in the last 7 days as residents wondering when will the big one come: Aftershocks have been occurring every 2 minutes
- 5.4 magnitude earthquake strikes Nikolski, Alaska
- The Faults That Ruptured in Twin California Quakes Are Very, Very Weird, Geologists Say
- Yellowstone Volcano Eruption Fears Triggered By California Earthquakes
- Tropical Storm Barry 90% Likely to Form in Gulf of Mexico, Could Become a Hurricane; Rainfall Flood, Storm Surge, Wind Threats
- Aftershocks in Southern California are increasing dramatically with a spike in the last 24 hours jumping to almost 2,000 quakes despite La Times claim they are decreasing
- 3 die, more than 200,000 affected by floods in Assam, excessive rain expected to continue, India
- DEVELOPING: Mississippi River projected to see one of its highest crests on record
- DEVELOPING: Possible hurricane could put levees in danger in Louisiana
- DEVELOPING: Tropical Storm could bring up to 2 feet of rain to Southern states of the US
- DEVELOPING: 8 Volcanoes being observed as pressure from West Coast building
- Deadly hailstorm strikes Italy, injuring 18 people
- Bombshell: Scientists Find “Man-Made Climate Change Doesn’t Exist”
- Hubble spots “impossible” structure around a malnourished black hole
- A mag 6.0 quake rocks Papua New Guinea: Southern Cal “swarmageddon” passes 10,000 quakes but shows a slight reduction over 24 hours
- The Shaking Won’t Stop: There Have Been More Than 10,000 Earthquakes In California And Nevada In The Last 7 Days
- DEVELOPING: Gulf Coast Prepares for Tropical Storm Barry, Evacuations Ordered in Louisiana
- Floodwater in New Orleans like ‘Toxic’ Stew
- Massive, kilometer-sized asteroid was just found orbiting the Sun
- A mag 6.1 Japan, is the 38th straight major quake to rock the Pacific Ring Of Fire with the sequence going way back to the beginning of May: Mag 4.9 hits SoCal
- Tornado hits Quebec, injuring 1 and leaving 105,000 customers without power
- Tropical Storm Barry Could Dump “14 Trillion Gallons Of Rainwater” On Louisiana, Mississippi And Arkansas
- Ridgecrest, California shaken by strong 4.9 magnitude earthquake as shaking continues
- Over 100 earthquakes rock yellowstone volcano sparking concerns of future eruption
- Up To 25 Inches Of Rain! – New Orleans Is About To Be Absolutely Devastated By Worst Storm Since Katrina
- Magnitude 4.6 Earthquake rattles Seattle area, followed by aftershock
- They Found Something In Siberia, What Were They Trying To Tell Us? (Video: 10:23 minutes long.)
- This Doesn’t Officially Exist! Something Very Strange Is Going On In Space! (Video: 12:17 minutes long.)
- Big Secrets Preserved Under Antarctica’s Ice That Could Change EVERYTHING! (Video: 13:33 minutes long.)
- Nazca Lines May Finally Be Solved, It’s NOT What You Think! (Video: 10:23 minutes long.)
- They Know Something BIG…It’s Only A Matter Of Time Now! (Video: 13:15 minutes long.)
- Huge Ancient Megalithic Complex Discovered on a Remote Island With No Quarry? (Video: 10:19 minutes long.)
- The Pyramids Are Revealing New Discoveries That Are Still Puzzling Experts! (Video: 10:15 minutes long.)
- Archaeologists Discover Bizarre 1500 Year Old Palindrome Inscription in Cyprus! (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Scientists Discovered 3200 Year Old Hittite Site Was A HUGE Time Keeping Device (Video: 10:38 minutes long.)
- Two Rare Full-Sized Viking Burial Ships Uncovered In Sweden
- WATCH: Biblical City of Ziklag from Time of King David Uncovered
- Desert Diver Discovers Submerged Treasure Beneath 2,300-Year-Old Kushite Pyramid
- Archaeologists Believe 3200-Year-Old Hittite Temple Was a Functioning Lunisolar Calendar
- 3,000-Year-Old Phoenician Shell-Dye Factory Linked With The Temple
Bronze Age America by Barry Fell
Often, as is the case with this book, my prolific reading habits draw attention from friends and acquaintances and they wish for me to read a book and record my thoughts on it. As a reader with a noted interest in areas of archeology, numismatics, and linguistics , it is easy to see why someone at church this past Sabbath loaned me this particular book, which at 300 pages, many of which are filled with detailed explanations of ancient Norse, Celtic, and Basque writing systems found in the appropriate contexts in North American archeology, is an easy book to read and a thought-provoking one as well. The author, whose previous work America B.C., I was familiar with, manages to write a book that showcases his abilities as a generalist in linguistic studies, which allows him to see connections that many others have not largely because their knowledge is too specialized. As a result, the combination of patterns in both archeology as well as linguistics leads the author to discuss the Norse origins of an ancient Berber script related to the Sea Peoples, as well as the presence of alphabets and ogams and hieroglyphs for the Old Norse, Celtic, and Basque languages all over North America, as well as the sharing of words and expressions among those languages in North Africa as well as North America, and the religious and cultural explanation of various megaliths and other archeological formations throughout North America.
In terms of its contents, this book is organized so that its most interesting material from a historical perspective is at the beginning and end, while there is a great deal of important and useful archeological evidence that focuses on the heathen myths of the Norse that take up a large portion of the middle section. Although there are many transcriptions shown and a wide variety of locations, and a lot of photographs, the content of the book itself begins with a notable king, Woden-Lithi, by name, who ruled over the area of Oslo and was presumably some sort of very early Bronze-age Norwegian king who spent five months or so in the area of Peterborough, Ontario, in the area where my maternal grandmother was born, leaving some Norwegian colonists and enough material to keep their calendars up before returning home again in the autumn. While more than the first third of the book focuses on him and on the finds in the Peterborough area, and a third of the book after that focuses on artifacts, particularly artwork, relating to Norse and Celtic religion that can be found in North America, the last part of the book shows the author defending the validity of his work, the importance of understanding business transactions and burial and petroglyphs as a way of understanding the past.
For a reader like myself, books like this have a variety of worthwhile responses in terms of food for thought. Although, unlike some people , I am not a student of the stones of the early Celtic world, at the same time, I find it ironic that many go to Europe and North Africa in search of what can be found in North America in terms of ancient mesoliths and phallic symbols and the like. This book, in providing places that can be visited to see these artifacts, does good service in making obscure parts of North America a lot more attractive to visit for those fond of prehistory. The book also demonstrates the language ties between the Norse, Celtic, Basque, Berber, and American Indian languages, particularly among the Algonquin, showing burials that demonstrate intermarriage, cultural cooperation, and a certain blending of culture. In the larger picture, these sorts of finds demonstrate the ancient ties between Europe and North America, the longstanding travel and colonization of North America by European peoples, and the fact that people tend to return over and over again to the same regions for the same purposes. To see the handiwork of distant relatives in lands that are close to my own personal history makes the past more strange, if less alien, reminding us that we have not come so far as we have thought, or rather, have come over and over again to the same places in search of a better life and opportunity, with the chance to meet and get to know others like ourselves in strange and unfamiliar lands, bringing with us the culture of home wherever we go.
 See, for example:
The Bible forbids human sacrifices, but God instructs Abraham to Sacrifice His Son! Can God allow human sacrifices? What ‘really’ happened with Abraham and Isaac? At last the mystery unraveled!
Child sacrifice is the ritualistic killing of children in order to please, propitiate or force a god or supernatural beings in order to achieve a desired result. As such, it is a form of human sacrifice.
References in the Old Testament (OT) point to an awareness of human sacrifice in the history of ancient Near Eastern practice. The king of Moab gives his firstborn son and heir as a whole burnt offering (olah), and many other examples.
The Torah contains a number of imprecations against and Laws forbidding child sacrifice. The fact that the Torah specifically forbidding child sacrifice indicates that it happened in Israel in Biblical times. The mention of Topeth in Isaiah is one of the examples.
Genesis chapter 22 relates the binding of Isaac, in which God tests Abraham by asking him to present his son, Isaac, as a sacrifice on Mount Moriah. No reason is given within the text. Abraham agrees to this command without arguing. The event ends with an angel stopping Abraham at the last minute and making Isaac’s sacrifice unnecessary by providing a ram, caught in some nearby bushes, to be sacrificed instead.
How is it possible that God condemns human sacrifices, wrote a Law in the Torah not to do it, yet He orders Abraham to do the very act? Also, was Yeshua’s (Jesus’) death a violation of the Commandment against human sacrifice?
Come journey through the Scriptures with me as we unravel this enigma concerning Isaac and Yeshua.
What you are about to discover will leave you speechless!
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Finding a Birth Father
- Finding a Mennonite or Amish Ancestor
- GRAMPS and Other Genealogy Programs in the Cloud
- Essex (England) Record Office Launches a New Searchable Index of the Essex Parish Registers
- An In-Depth Look at the 1870 US Federal Census
- Italian Surnames: Their History and Meaning
- Historical Research Maps: French Départements
- Learn About Your Ancestor’s Travels
- 6 Ways to Preserve Diaries and Journals
- Pssst! Want to Buy Your Family’s Coat of Arms?
- Findmypast adds a Newly Created Collection of US Passenger & Crew Lists
- 23andMe Moves into Researching in Medical Data, not just DNA
- This Man Is Living Without A Heart! (Video: 10:16 minutes long.)
- 5 Ways to Make Meal Prep MUCH More Effective (Video: 8:05 minutes long.)
- Full Beginner Keto Meal Plan: Exactly What to Eat (Video: 17:17 minutes long.)
- Tired AFTER Breaking a Fast? Intermittent Fasting Problems (Video: 9:24 minutes long.)
- New Study Shows Potentially Dangerous Effects of Abortion Drugs
- Study Finds Psychiatric Diagnosis to be ‘Scientifically Meaningless’
- Mysterious polio-like disease struck 233 people in 2018, most of them children — marking worst year since 2014
- Great News! You Do NOT Have to Give Up Your Favorite Bread, Sandwiches & Pizza to Follow a 100% Paleo or Ketogenic Diet…
- Feds Loosen GMO Rules
- Why Portion Control Works — and How to Get It Right
- The Benefits of Fish Oil Supplements — and 3 Risks You Should Know About
- 8 Low-Carb, High-Fiber Foods to Load Up on Every Day
- 5 Different Ways to Use Bone Broth (Video: 7:09 minutes long.)
- Antibacterial filling material is aimed at keeping cavities from recurring
- 5 Health Risks of Eating Too Many Processed Foods
- What Your Walking Speed Says About Your Health
- Here’s What Serving Sizes of Meat and Seafood Actually Look Like
- 9 Summer Superfoods You Should Stock Up on This Season
- The real reason why sugar weakens your immune system
- How to diminish, dissolve and reverse arterial plaque
- Keto Starbucks Guide | How to Order Food and Drinks (VLOG) (Video: 14:27 minutes long.)
- Should You Count Carbs or Calories to Lose Weight?
- The 9 Best Cholesterol-Lowering Foods
- How to Tell If You Have a Calcium Deficiency
- FARMER CONDUCTS EXPERIMENT USING GMO AND NON-GMO CORN, DISCOVERS SOBERING TRUTH
- 90 SECOND SINUS DRAINAGE CLEANSE – (Discovered by Dr Alan Mandell, DC) (Video: 5:22 minutes long.)
- DOES EATING FAST MAKE YOU GAIN MORE WEIGHT? (Dr Alan Mandell, DC) (Video: 2:40 minutes long.)
- YOU MUST AVOID DOING THESE THINGS AFTER YOUR MEALS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:30 minutes long.)
- RELIEVE STIFF NECK IN 20 SECONDS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- THE SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT POTASSIUM SUPPLEMENTS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- 5 Things NOT To Do When Starting Intermittent Fasting (Video: 3:08 minutes long.)
- 4 Causes for Kidney (Low Back) Pain on Keto (Ketogenic Diet) (Video: 3:57 minutes long.)
- Can Fasting Reverse a Poor Memory From Aging? (Video: 8 minutes long.)
- Your Brain DOES NOT Need to Adapt to Ketosis (Video: 5:03 minutes long.)
- Why Receding Hairline? (Video: 2:47 minutes long.)
- The 3 Causes of Twitching (Tetany) (Video: 5:02 minutes long.)
- The 6 Causes of COLD FEET: Updated (Video: 3:17 minutes long.)
- The Amazing Selenium Trace Mineral (Video: 3:41 minutes long.)
- Estrogen & Your Prostate (Video: 4:59 minutes long.)
- How Wikipedia Is Manipulating Your Health
- Why Coffee Affects Metabolism
- Zinc Deficiency Linked With Gluten Sensitivity
- Don’t Fall for This Trojan Horse
- GE Salmon on Your Plate Without Your Knowledge
- Why Is Food Wrapped in Plastic Inside Plastic?
- What’s Inside Your Glass of Milk? Does It Do Your Body Good?
- Can Toothpaste Cause Osteoporosis?
- Statins Double Diabetes Rates
- These Popular Pills Ramp Up Your Dementia Risk
- New Research Shows Parkinson’s Disease Origins in the Gut
- Lovage – Uses and Benefits
- Easy to Grow, This Fruit Helps Sweep Your Cells Clean
- Biden says he would keep US-Israel relationship ‘ironclad’ and rejoin the Iran deal as president
- Emu Oil’s Possible Effects for Your Health
- DIY Sunburn Spray with Lavender & Peppermint Essential Oil | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 30 seconds long.)
- How to dehydrate apples for long-term food storage
- Pharma-influenced media repeatedly attacks Miracle Mineral Solution as “toxic bleach” but never mentions how chemotherapy is derived from mustard gas
- Why does MSM ignore Big Pharma killing Americans
- Now Big Ag is trying to own the rest of your food: Syngenta claims they invented non-GMO tomatoes
- Glyphosate byproduct AMPA found to interfere with photosynthesis, the basis of nearly all life on planet Earth
- Swimming in half-truths – American consumers are getting hoodwinked, even when they think they’ve got their health figured out
- How to Make Cleansing Ginger Water With Many Health Benefits
- Nutrition bomb: Eat an egg a day to improve insulin resistance, heart health, fat metabolism
- Shocking: Groundwater in nearly half of U.S. states are contaminated with coal ash
- 10 Surprising Uses Of Coconut Oil You Should Try
- Blueberries lower your blood pressure and reduce your risk of heart disease
- Drink This Juice To Prevent and Treat Varicose Veins
- Drink Olive Oil Every Morning on Empty Stomach
- Memory is impaired by prescription blood pressure meds, but pomegranate juice improves blood pressure and cognitive function
- Known Side Effects of Statins
- HOW TO REDUCE GUT INFLAMMATION | Uncover The Truth (Video: 11:35 minutes long.)
- Non Toxic Weed Killer | How To Avoid Toxic Chemicals (Video: 4:33 minutes long.)
- Best Anxiety Relief | This Really Helps (Video: 13:36 minutes long.)
- Protect your colon with food: Garlic and onions reduce risk of colorectal cancer
- New Israeli Treatment Targets Pancreatic Cancer
- Israeli scientist creates ‘nanoghosts’ to combat cancer
- Common cold virus targets, and kills, bladder cancer in exciting early human trial
- Top 4 natural remedies for skin cancer the FDA does not want you using: Part I
- Low Body Temperature as a Cause of Cancer
- Does a new study suggest fruit juice increases cancer risk? Not exactly…
- Sugar in fruit juice may raise risk of cancer
- Johnson & Johnson ordered to pay 300 M talc cancer case
- Scientific proof: You can prevent cancer with vitamin C
- Flu vaccine fails yet again as new wild strain appears halfway through flu season
- “Fear-Based Medical Misinformation” Causes Vaccine and Statin “Hesitancy” or is Public Waking Up to the Truth? Dr. Brownstein Reponds to AMA
- Vimeo is purging all vaccine awareness channels as part of coordinated tech censorship sweep
- California Mom Wins Second Big Settlement Against CPS for Seizing, Vaccinating Son Without Warrant
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken
- Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff
- Chicken with Maple Mustard Glaze
- Indian Chicken Tikka Masala
- Forgot To Thaw the Chicken Breast? Here’s What You Do
- Hawaiian Turkey Burgers
- Garlic-Roasted Cheesy Brussels Sprouts
- Greek Orzo Salad
- Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- Orange-Blueberry-Yogurt Breakfast Parfaits
- How To Make 5 Herb-Infused Simple Syrups To Flavor Your Summer
- Three Berry Pie
- Blackberry-Tahini Ice Pops
- They Did Something in Antarctica…No One Thought This Was Possible! (Video: 12:40 minutes long.)
- Mind Boggling Discovery…This Is Far Beyond What Was Thought Possible! (Video: 14:15 minutes long.)
- After Watching This You Will Wonder What Is Going On Underground! (Video: 21:40 minutes long.)
- Next-Generation Satellites Could End Privacy With 24/7 Surveillance Worldwide
- She Survived China’s Forced Labor Camp. Now She’s Urging Americans to Reject Socialism
- Death of Free Speech: Casualties of Socialism with Chanel Rion (Video: 3:30 minutes long.)
- What Is a Deepfake, and Should I Be Concerned?
- Bryan Fischer: What regressives don’t want you to know about Betsy Ross flag
- Legendary Apple Co-Founder Steve Wozniak: ‘Get Off Facebook’
- Inside the head of a killer: Imaging study uncovers unique brain abnormalities in murderers
- Astronauts could heal themselves with 3D-printed skin and bones grown from their own cells
- Study: Teen Opioid Users More Likely to Try Heroin
- Fleeting Depiction of Lesbian Mothers in ‘Toy Story 4’ Characterized as Being ‘Subtle to Desensitize Children’
- Abortion & The Worldview Of Irresponsibility
- #WeDoNotConsent – All elections are illegitimate until free speech is restored in America (and national voter ID is implemented)
- ACLU video a how-to guide to keep parents in dark
- Evolution: What are holes in Darwin’s theory? (Video: 46:55 minutes long.)
- How Does Facial Recognition Work?
- Newest target of Left is biggest one of all: your marriage
- The Mass Dumbing Down of Humanity is Accelerating (by design)
- Top US Psychology Group Pushes Polyamory, Sex with NO Boundaries
- Thousands of people have taken a Facebook pledge to storm Area 51 to ‘see them aliens’
- Billionaires are building underground bunkers for nuclear doomsday
- Disney Starlet: ‘I Was Molested From Age 6 To 14 – Exposes Disney Pedophile Network
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook is failing in Britain, usage plummets by MORE THAN A THIRD
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook adopts new policy allowing death threats against “Dangerous Individuals and Organizations”
- Social Media-Twitter: How to Cut Out the Noise With Twitter Lists
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter unveils new ban on language “dehumanizing religious groups”
- Social Media-Twitter: While banning or shadowbanning foes of jihad terror, Twitter refuses to ban Hamas
- Social Media-Instagram: Instagram’s anti-bullying feature warns users if they’re about to post a mean comment
- Social Media-Google: Google exposes itself as pro-pedophilia, pro-child abuse
- Social Media-YouTube: Google-owned YouTube now promoting pedophilia with its new “fairness” algorithms
- How to Grid Your Home for EMF Protection
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing And Using It For Survival
- 5 Survival Foods Made By Soldiers During WW2 On The Normandy Front
- DIY – Mason Jar Soil Test
- How To Plant Your Orchard To Have Fruits All Year Round
- Florida Principal Declares: ‘I can’t say the Holocaust is a factual, historical event.’
- Parents no more say in sex-ed?
- Largest U.S. Teachers’ Union Endorses Abortion
- Reza Aslan: “Colleges should write rules on stone on who can and cannot speak on campus”
- Minnesota public school parents get “Equity Survey” from Muslim group that warns against “Christian Privilege”
- The World Jewish Congress Calls on the US Congress to Make Holocaust Education Mandatory in American Schools
- The Unintended Consequences of Student Loans
- Study Links School Choice to Crime Reduction
- Easy Podcasting for Teachers and Students with Synth (Video: 7:19 minutes long.)
- Station | One App to Rule Them All (Video: 9 minutes long.)
- Remove Photo Background for Free in Seconds (Video: 5:31 minutes long.)
- How To Live Stream On YouTube – Start To Finish 2019 (Video: 13:22 minutes long.)
- How Do Internet Speed Tests Work? (and How Accurate Are They?)
- How to Check Your Wi-Fi Signal Strength
- You Can’t Take it With You (Digital Estate Planning)
- How to Use Google Chrome to Generate Secure Passwords
- How to Create, View, and Edit Bookmarks in Google Chrome
- ASCII Artwork – An Internet Treasure
- Scientists can use data hidden in music to send Wi-Fi passwords to your phone
- Zoom Lets Websites Start Filming You Without Your Consent, Even on Windows
- Geekly Update – 10 July 2019
- Security alert: Experts warn about major flaws in 4G and 5G networks that let anyone listen in, send fake messages, or track your location
- Better Phone Backup Than Cloud Storage | Kwilt 3 (Video: 8:02 minutes long.)
- Should You Get Enterprise Grade Wi-Fi? (Video: 14:46 minutes long.)
- Why Am I Getting Spam From My Own Email Address?
- Is Cloud Storage Secure and Private?
- Vivaldi Web Browser
- How Criminals Order Phones in Your Name (and How to Stop Them)
- How to Speed Up Your Internet Connection
- Wi-Fi vs. Ethernet: How Much Better Is a Wired Connection?
- How to Check and Tighten All Your iPhone’s Privacy Settings
- Apple updates MacBook Air and MacBook Pro in time for the new school year
- How to See if Zoom Is Running a Secret Web Server on Your Mac (and Remove It)
- Galaxy S10 Water Hole Live Wallpaper (Video: 2:12 minutes long.)
- Adding notification lights to the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus & A5 (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Cross Reference Cells Between Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets
- Microsoft Office: Smart Dep. Drop-Down Lists in Excel: Expandable & Exclude Blank Cells (Video: 15:54 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel: Extract unique items for dynamic data validation drop down list (Video: 14:48 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel RANK without Skipping Numbers (Top 3 Report with Duplicates) (Video: 13:17 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Dynamic WordArt in Excel with Bar in Bar Chart (Info-chart that shows % completion) (Video: 12:14 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel VBA: Adjust Fill Color of WordArt with a Macro (Video: 20:20 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Awesome Blue Resume Design Tutorial in Microsoft Word (Silent Version) | CV Designing (Video: 19:59 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Create and Manage a Table of Contents in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: How to Merge Shapes in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: Use PowerPoint Slide ZOOM the RIGHT WAY (Video: 11:58 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Clear Cache in Microsoft Office (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Fix Bluetooth Problem in Windows 10 (Video: 6:45 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Download a Windows 10 ISO Without the Media Creation Tool
- Windows: Why Does Windows Still Use Letters for Drives?
- Windows: Windows 7’s July 2019 Security Patch Includes Telemetry
- Windows: How to Open RAW Image Files on Windows 10
- Windows: Reset Your Forgotten Windows 10 Password with Freeware (Video: 13:46 minutes long.)
- Windows: New PC? Settings You Should Change After Installing Windows 10 (Video: 12:36 minutes long.)
- Windows: How To Make A Windows 10 Bootable USB For FREE | 2019 (Video: 10:49 minutes long.)
- How to Use Linux’s ar Command to Create Static Libraries
- How to Use the strings Command on Linux
- How to Back Up Your Linux System
- How to Encrypt and Decrypt Files With GPG on Linux
- Was Jesus a Socialist? (Video: 5:30 minutes long.)
- FALLING AWAY: Church of England says it will recognize marriages of transgender worshipers
- Blind man asked to leave church because of his service dog
- ‘Prepare, for the End Is Near’
- Horrendous Incitement Exposed inside Mosques Across North America
- Roman Pope & Top Muslim Sign One World Religion Agreement
- Canadian pastors being arrested for preaching the Gospel while broadcasters remain free to exploit “drag” children to advance LGBT agenda
- Witches Are Everywhere
- Publishers warn tariffs could cause “Bible Shortage”
- Terrifying Footage Shows Thousands of Religious Minorities Held in Chinese ‘Thought Transformation’ Camps
- How to deal with a person Harboring the Jezebel Spirit (Video: 26:02 minutes long.)
- This Christian Student Group Was Discriminated Against. It Could Soon Be Vindicated
- Few Churchgoers Read the Bible Every Day
- Chinese Christians flee China amid crackdown on church: ‘No longer safe for us’
- Denomination With Atheist Minister Now Hosting Event To Honor Terrorists
- How This Scary 1975 Prophecy Is Coming to Pass in American Church Right Now
- FALLING AWAY: Only 2.8% of American Pastors Are Willing to Preach These Biblical Truths
- The Future of Humanity Is NOT What You Think It Is (Video: 25:23 minutes long.)
- Christians Persecuted Over LGTB Issues Fight Back
- Denomination With Atheist Minister Now Hosting Event To Honor Terrorists
- Revival Exploding in Sri Lanka 2 Months After Horrific Easter Church Bombings
- Chinese Christians are fighting back! ‘God Grants the Right to Worship’
- Record number of believers leaving brick and mortar churches for online gatherings
- 11 Prophecies Of The Giant Earthquake That Will Cause Large Parts Of California To Fall Into The Pacific Ocean
- Merging Of Commerce, Religion, Politics – Stepping Stone To Mark Of The Beast?
- Anti-EU Sentiment May Not Be Able To Stop United States Of Europe Superstate
- Rabbi Who Prophesied California’s 6.4 Earthquakes Releases New Bombshell Prediction
- What Is the Day of the Lord? (Video: 3:02 minutes long.)
- Amaranth Superfood – Storing And Using It For Survival (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Merging Of Commerce, Religion, Politics – Stepping Stone To Mark Of The Beast?
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 16
Today, let’s touch on an evil that has beset our generation, and has plagued both our nation and the body of Christ pretty much since shortly after the turn of the 20th Century. With Georgia and Alabama leading the way in the news lately with their efforts to pass legislation essentially blocking all kinds of abortion, no matter the circumstance, and no matter the timing in a woman’s pregnancy, as well as the controversy surrounding the Virgina governor’s statement saying that it was OK to allow a child to come to full birth, then keep it alive, until a decision was made to kill it, the controversy surrounding abortion has taken center stage.
Let’s tackle this subject today from a Scriptural standpoint.
Della and I were having a discussion with some close friends one day and Della was sharing how the Lord gave her a real revelation of something she has seen in a natural realm. I’m going to try and break this down as near as possible to what the Lord showed her, and add those things that the Holy Spirit has continued to grow in my own understanding since.
We all know how much our society today has been infiltrated and contaminated with the arrogance of the myth of “a woman’s right to choose.” It permeates our media. It fills the airwaves. It underlies some of the popular music of the day. The “abortion rights” movement has become so vocal in our culture that fear-ruled Christian leaders and politicians do a dance with political correctness in their speeches and sermons in order to avoid head-to-head confrontations.
Abortion, however, is rooted deeply in humanism and the very character of Satan. Christians have been plagued with a Spirit of Abortion unknowingly. It has been so much a part of the sin nature that until it is revealed and dealt with, many believers wage war within themselves, often mis-identifying a very specific evil spirit as just a part of their “flesh.”
Let’s take this back to its very beginning.
Take a look at Genesis 3: “Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden? And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden: But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die. And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.“
Ever notice something about this episode? How the temptation of the serpent specifically appealed to what pleased Eve? How the temptation was designed to get at Eve’s “ME, ME” desires?
Let’s break this down. What is Satan really saying to Eve?
“God isn’t really interested in YOU, personally. What are YOU getting out of this deal, anyway? He’s just created a rule or a command that will keep YOU from actually being like Him. He doesn’t want you to be like Him because then He wouldn’t have any more power over you. You’d be just as powerful as He is. See? All you have to do is eat of this fruit. Enjoy its pleasures. Enjoy the taste! Lady, this fruit not only looks good, it tastes good! See what YOU are missing? All YOU have to do is eat of this and YOU will be as wise as God.”
And, brother, did Eve ever fall for his line! You see what made Satan’s hogwash so appealing? His argument appealed to her senses. It appealed to her desires. It appealed to her sensitivities. It appealed to her SELF and her Self-image. Satan’s arguments were specifically ordered in such a way that Eve’s person, her personal desires and priorities became THE priority — NOT God’s, and certainly not Adam’s.
What was Eve going to get out of this command from God that “ye shall not eat of [the tree of the knowledge of good and evil]; neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die“? How was God’s command going to bring any pleasure to her?
By the way, Eve added to God’s command here. God DID NOT say, “neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.” What God had said was — very simply — “But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.“
By now, you’re getting the picture, I’m sure.
Satan was appealing to something in Eve that had never been appealed to before: SELF. Everything about God’s creation, everything about the creation of Man, was created to satisfy love — agape love. Adam and Eve had been created for love — God’s love. They had been created IN love. They had been created for God’s pleasure, and in bringing Him pleasure and fulfillment, they would have the ultimate fulfillment themselves. SELF was not the priority. SELF would receive complete fulfillment in God.
Satan’s trick was to separate SELF from God and from relationship with Him, making it a separate identity of its own. In so doing, he was able to make Eve focus on her own needs and desires in such a way that she began to consider them separately and apart from God, from Adam, and from her first priorities in life.
When Eve responded to the lying and deceptive trick of Satan, SELF-ishness was incorporated into the human genome for the first time. And because the deception came through the woman, it birthed the myth of “a woman’s right to choose.” Get the picture? That’s how old this thing is!
Thus, a woman suddenly had the “right” to make decisions independently of God, independently of her husband and/or independently of the laws or commands of God. Or so she thought.
What was missing from this so-called “right” was the other side of the equation. What came with the “right” was death and destruction to herself. What came with the “right” was pain and suffering so unimaginable that had Eve been able to foresee the consequences of her “choice,” she would have run as far as possible to escape even the sound of the serpent’s voice.
But the cat was out of the bag, so to speak. Once the “choice” was made, and Eve ate of the forbidden fruit; and then handed it to Adam to eat — the communication-link in the realm of the Spirit was broken. The rest of it is history.
We have no further evidence in Scripture following Adam and Eve’s forced departure from the Garden that they ever again had face-to-face communication with the Lord. Forced to stand on their own, they were also forced to become self-sufficient. They had to work for a living instead of simply tending to God’s Creation in an environment of love.
With their eviction from the Garden also came the fear of the unknown. Their disobedience to God brought the Fear of Evil, the Fear of Man, and the Fear of Death into the human frame, the human genetic structure, and — in every individual born into the human race from that point forward — the genesis of fear, which is the polar opposite of faith and love.
In a fear-based existence, those who found within themselves the ability to overcome their environment, their natural enemies, and their brethren also found an arrogance. In that arrogance was “Me first.” “What I want” and “what I wish for” became paramount. It didn’t take long for “Me first” to exhibit its arrogance in Cain’s anger over God’s rejection of his sacrifice.
“Well, if God is going to accept Abel’s sacrifice over mine, we can fix that! All I have to do is get rid of Abel, and then God will have to accept my sacrifice!”
And fear, arrogance and selfishness begat murder.
You see now, don’t you, the progression? Satan made the woman the target of his lies and deception. He made her the target of his own arrogance and fear; and when she fell prey to his wiles, all those things inherent in the families of fear (whom Satan fathered) began to target first the female species.
And why not? Think about it logically, for a minute. If Satan can turn a woman, he’s got the man.
Anybody who thinks the woman is the weaker sex is just plain nuts! The Scripture does not say that she is, incidentally. When you read the Greek text of I Peter 3:7, it more properly renders like this,
“Husbands, dwell with your wives according to knowledge, treating them and ministering to their needs, honoring them as though they were the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life…..“
But that’s a topic I don’t want to get off on today because it sidetracks the issue.
We could take another side-trip today, as well, on the history of child-murder throughout history, and especially as it occurred with the demonic worship of false gods — Baal-worship most notably. I won’t take that trip other than to note once again (as I have in the past) that the use of children as suicide bombers by the Islamic terrorists is a natural extension of their worship of Allah (who is none other than Baal).
Let’s cut to the chase.
The sacrifice of children — whether it was to Molech (see Deuteronomy 12:31, 32:17) or to any of the gods of the nations that occupied Canaan (see also Leviticus 18:21, 20:2-5) — was commonplace among the nations God commanded Israel to destroy and wipe off the face of the earth. Israel’s failure to keep God’s command, and their compromise with those nations allowed the spirit to survive in the earth that drove and compelled the sacrifice of children for one’s own expediency.
And that is the key to understanding what drives abortion. Society has euphemistically referred to it in nice, conveniently sanitized terms, such as “the right to choose,” or “a woman’s right over her own body,” but the hard, cold truth is that it is nothing less than murder for convenience’ sake.
The unborn child is an inconvenience. Brother! The excuses are multitudinous.
The unborn child is the product of rape. The unborn child will most likely come into the world deformed, or with severe birth defects; and that would be cruel and inhumane. I can’t afford another child.
On and on it goes.
The bottom line is that the woman who makes such an excuse (or the guy responsible for the pregnancy in the first place) is fearful, is selfish, is arrogant, and couldn’t give a rip about what God has to say in the matter. God’s Word gets last place in any argument. Want to know how strongly God felt against the murder of children?
Then take a look at Leviticus 20:2-5. Not only does God set His face against those who commit this kind of murder, he pronounces strong judgment against those who stand by, do nothing and allow it to happen.
There’s a unique phrase that occurs in the Hebrew text of Leviticus 20:5. Our English translations put it,”to commit whoredom with Molech.” It’s pretty strong when you read it in Hebrew, and one can easily render it, “to engage in agreement and intercourse with those who worship Molech (with the plan to abort or murder the offspring as part of the ritual).”
God makes it abundantly clear that He sets His face (His plan and purpose for life, for abundance and for prosperity) against not only the one who commits such child-murder, but against the future generations of those who commit such atrocities, even to the cutting off of their seed forever.
Tragically, many Christian women live under the condemnation of the Enemy because of past abortions, or because of previous generations of family who have had abortions. There is a blood-guilt that comes with abortion unlike any other sense of guilt with any other sin. It is spiritual, and it is demonic.
Were I to leave this discussion at this point, it would leave many women stuck with their condemnation and guilt-ridden. However, the Lord foresaw the consequences of this and made a way of deliverance from that spirit. That’s where we will take this discussion next week.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Foundations of Faith, Part I
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
Have you ever paused to ask the question, “What did Jesus really mean when he said, in Matthew 16:18…ve al hasela haze evneh et kehilati…?” Let me give you some background to the incident.
Jesus and his disciples are at Caesarea Philippi, the Caesarea of Herod Philip, located at the foot of Mount Herman. In Jesus’ day, the large city built on the site was called Panias after the Greek god, Pan, who was worshipped there. You remember Pan, the little half goat, half man god of the Greeks who played on the pan flute and was known in Greek as To Pan, The God; that is, the principle god of the Greeks.
Until today, one can see the shrines and the inscriptions engraved on the walls of the mountain at Panias where the headwaters of the Jordan River flow out from underneath the mountain. The site today is known as Banias because the Arabs who live in the area cannot pronounce the “P” sound, so there is a linguistic shift from “P” to the “B”. Thus, it is known today as Banias although there is a move currently under way to change the name of the site back to its original first-century name.
It was to this place where the Greek god Pan was worshipped that Jesus came with His disciples as recorded in Matthew 16. Jesus questions His disciples, “Whom do men say that I, the Son of Man, am?”
And, Peter replies, “Ata hu hamasiach Ben Elohim Hachaim” – you are the anointed one, the Son of the God who lives…as opposed to the god in this place who does not live.
And Jesus responds to Simon Peter by saying, “Blessed are you for flesh and blood did not reveal that fact unto you.” In other words, no man had to come up and tell him, “Hey, do you know that this is the Messiah!” But rather, it was revealed to him from above.
Then Jesus responds and says that upon this foundation of all of those who have spiritual insight to understand who He is will He establish his Kahal (translated into English as Church, but more properly as Congregation or Assembly). In fact, it is quite possible Jesus uses the word Edah, which was used by the Qumran community in reference to themselves. It comes from the Hebrew word to tell or to witness, so Edah would be the witnessing body.
Dr. Robert Lindsay believed that it was, indeed, this term that Jesus used in Matthew 16:18. However, that which Jesus intended to establish was to be a living organizism against which the very gates of hell itself would not be able to stand.
It is unbelievable and inconceivable that such a thing as did happen could have happened. Frankly, the institutional church has become a grotesque monster with over 400 different, warring denominations, each saying, “Lo, here is Christ.” Frankly, most of them haven’t got a clue.
But it did happen and we know how it happened, when it happened, and with whom it happened and we can trace it historically. We know that the original congregation of believers who received the in-filling of the Holy Spirit on the day of Pentecost were all Jews. We know where the event happened. We know where the ritual immersion baths were located in which the 3000 were all immersed. We know that they worshipped in a Jewish context, had all things together in common and basically remained in Jerusalem and in the immediate area until they were scattered abroad by persecution in the year 38.
As the congregation of believers moved to the west and off of Hebrew soil, they, over the years, embraced those from a non-Jewish background and established congregations that were more oriented toward Greek and Roman roots than they were towards the historical foundations of the faith.
Frankly, things changed very quickly.
By the time of Constantine and his Edict of Toleration in 313 and in 325 his exhortation to all to embrace Christianity, it would appear that by that early age, all was already lost.
It wasn’t until Gregory I (590-604) that the Ecclesiastical Church was formalized with Gregory regarded as the first Pope.
In 1054, the Church to the West, i.e., Rome, split with the Church to the East at Constantinople and a long period of dissension culminated with the beginning of the Inquisition with Innocent III (1198-1216) during which period of time literally millions were put to death for heresy against the Church.
It wasn’t until October 31, 1517 that a small ray of light broke through the darkness of Ecclesiastical corruption when Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the door of the Wittenberg Church in Worms, Germany. Keep in mind that these indictments were not a call for restoration, but rather a call for reformation.
In 1519-1531, we have Zwingli in Zurich, Switzerland.
In 1536 we have John Calvin, and the beginning of what becomes known as Presbyterianism.
In 1524, Henry VIII of England broke with the Papal Church and formed the Anglican Church or the Church of England.
In the beginning of the 17th century, we have the beginnings of the various Baptist movements.
In 1609 and following, we have the Armenian controversy.
1703-1791 marks the beginning of Methodism with John Wesley and George Whitefield – 1714-1779.
From the very beginning of the population of the new world, the various religious movements followed soon after.
The Episcopalians were transplanted in Virginia in 1607.
The Congregationalists established New Plymouth in 1620.
The Quakers arrived in 1656 in Massachusetts, Virginia and New York.
The Mennonites were established in Germantown, Pennsylvania in 1688.
They all quickly established their religious institutions, which existed for one principle purpose – to promulgate the denomination.
- Harvard College was established by the Congregationalists in 1636 in Massachusetts.
- Yale was established by the Congregationalists in Connecticut in 1702.
- William and Mary was established by the Anglicans in 1693.
- Princeton was established by the Presbyterians in 1746.
- Columbia was established by the Anglicans in 1754.
- Brown was established on Rhode Island in 1764 by the Baptists.
By this time, there are literally hundreds of Bible colleges and Seminaries across the United States alone. But, the real question is, “Why were they founded?”
Historically, there was never an attempt on the part of the religious leaders to go back of the Protestantism of the last 1700 years, the Catholicism of the fifth and sixth centuries or the Gentile Churches of the second through fifth centuries. None of the religious leaders ever went all of the way back to the historical foundations of the faith and asked themselves: Who were these people? What did they believe? What were they doing? Why were they doing it? What were the benefits that resulted from their doing it?
The fact is that the historical foundations of Biblical faith are Jewish! Jesus was a Jew! Those who followed after Him for the first ten years of the existence of this movement following His death, burial and resurrection were all Jews. As a matter of fact, there were no non-Jews that were even admitted into the fellowship of the Believers until after 40 CE.
We might ask ourselves again: What were these roots? Where did they begin? For that, we are going to have to go back another 2000 years before the time of Jesus and His movement. All the way back to circa 2000 BCE, with a man by the name of Av Ram in Mesopotamia, in a city called Ur of Chaldees. And it is here where we will pick up our story.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Pinchas (Phineas) for adults for July 20, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Pinchas for children for July 20, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Numbers 25:10—29:40 (Chumash: Numbers 25:10—30:1); 1 Kings 18:46—19:21; Matthew 26:1-30; Mark 14:1-26
Luke 22:1-20; John 2:13-22, 7:1-13, 37-39, 11:55—12:1, 13:1, 18:28, 39, 19:14; Acts 2:1-21, 12:3-4, 20:5-6, 16, 27:9-11; 1 Corinthians 5:6-8, 16:8; Hebrews 11:28; Colossians 2:8—4:6
- Noahide Laws – Salvation for Gentiles? (Video: 17:11 minutes long.)
- KIB 217 – The Everlasting God and His Kingdom
- Stolen Snippets and the Pre-trib Rapture! Paul Benson video
- God’s Machashabeth: His Plan for His People (Video: 7:48 minutes long.)
- False Prophet or Failed Predictions – NehemiasWall.com (Video: 39:05 minutes long.)
- Why We Need Scholars (Video: 14:14 minutes long. There exists a group of people who want to dismiss anything that a “scholar” has to stay on a subject, especially as it relates to Scripture. If that were true, then we should also dismiss anything Paul had to say; he was a scholar as well. Scholars have value in our study of the Word. Here are a few reasons.)
- When The Brimstone Hits The Fan – Shabbat Night Live – 7/12/19 (Video: 58:30 minutes long. Sorry folks, there is no pre-tribulation rapture. We are still here when the brimstone hits the fan. We have a job to do before then and we’d better get to it right now because things are going to get worse before we get out of here.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.