Newsletter Assessment Evaluation
UPDATE: I learned after I published the newsletter last week (06/23/2019) that in order for people to provide me their feedback on this newsletter via the Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form link below, they had to log-in to their Gmail account to be able to access this form. The setting that required this has been removed and anyone is now able to access this form without the need to log-in to Gmail. So, it makes no difference if you have a Gmail account or not, you are now able to provide me your valued feedback on this newsletter. I encourage everyone to please give me your feedback via the Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form. To all who have provided me your feedback so far, I say THANK YOU. All feedback is greatly welcomed and appreciated.
The purpose of this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form is to reach out to all readers and subscribers of NEWSYOUMAYNOTHAVEHEARDABOUT.com newsletter to find out what areas the reader has an interest in. I am looking to trim out the areas in the newsletter that readers and subscribers have no interest in. There are many news categories/areas to choose from.
So, I need as many readers and subscribers who will help me by providing me your valued feedback on this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to know what areas of the newsletter you have an interest in. Each section requires a Yes or No answer. There is an additional Comment Area in each section to give you, the reader/subscriber, the ability to provide any additional feedback/comments on that section if you choose to do so. It is not a required field. If you do not have any comments, just click on the Next button after answering Yes or No to that section. Once you have made your selection, please click on the Next button to move to the next section. There are a total of 19 sections.
Please click on–> Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to start your evaluation on this newsletter. This is a short evaluation and it will not take that long to complete this evaluation.
Thank you for your valued input into this evaluation.
- AMERICA FIRST: President Trump SLAMS California Over Illegal Immigration (Video: 9:14 minutes long.)
- Trump’s historic moment in North Korea earns Democrat rage (Video: 9:16 minutes long.)
- Trump dumping Obama transgender shelter rule to protect women, girls
- Trump Signs Law Making It Harder for IRS to Seize Money From Americans
- Trump: Iran ‘Playing with Fire’ After Violating Nuclear Deal
- Trump: ‘Careful with Threats, Iran. They Can Come Back to Bite You’
- ‘This Is the Liberal Establishment’: As Homelessness Rises in Major Cities, Trump Speaks Out
- Trump Unloads On Democrats Over Border Crisis
- U.S. Vice-President Mike Pence: DEVELOPING: Pence called back to DC for unspecified emergency, cancels New Hampshire visit
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration Taking New Action Against Illegal Aliens
- U.S. Pentagon: S. China Sea Missile Test Violated Xi Militarization Pledge
- SCOTUS: The U.S. Supreme Court just declared that the government owns your blood and can take it without your consent
- AOC just got caught lying and staging fake news
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’ Claim that Border Officials Told Migrants to Drink Toilet Water Has Been Declared False
- WATCH: New York Times Reviving ‘Zionism is Racism’ Lie?
- Toy Story 2 Cuts Fake Blooper Scene in Wake of #MeToo
- RUMOR OF WAR: Deployment of US F-22 Raptors near Iran spark Middle East strike fears
- Nuclear war fears as Russia pulls out from key treaty with the United States
- New questions about secret Russian submarine’s mission before fatal fire (Video: 4:17 minutes long.)
- Mark Meadows BLASTS Oversight Dems at Hatch Act Hearing, Defends Kellyanne Conway (Video: 5:25 minutes long.)
- The PLAN Being Set In Motion… (Video: 26:47 minutes long.)
- Project Veritas informs congressional leaders about Google’s manipulating of elections
- Big Media Is Plotting to Take Down Trump. What Can You Do?
- Why Democrats are jeopardizing our relationship with our best ally in Africa?
- Faithless Electors Who Break Their Promise Rightly Can Be Punished
- AFL-CIO Income Inequality Report Uses Dubious Data
- US Sub Sunk Off Coast Of Alaska? (Video: 28:45 minutes long.)
- Lawyers’ Committee to File Mandamus Petition as U.S. Attorney Declines to Disclose Status of 9/11 Grand Jury Proceeding
- Clinton: Hillary Clinton’s Lawyer Changes Story on When She Knew About Emails
- Clinton: Judicial Watch: Former State Official Testifies He Warned State Department Officials about Clinton Email Issues; Concerned about Interference on Classified Clinton Benghazi Email Documents
- Clinton: It Turns Out A Russian Oligarch Paid The Man Hired By Hillary Clinton To Claim Trump Colluded With Russia
- Clinton: Official Raised Alarm About Deleted Clinton Emails
- Clinton: It Turns Out A Russian Oligarch Paid The Man Hired By Hillary Clinton To Claim Trump Colluded With Russia
- Obama: Obama DOJ gave immunity to Clinton lawyer who destroyed 33K emails: Report (Video: 5:21 minutes long.)
- Obama: Obama’s DHS Chief Drops BOMB On DEMS When He Leaks SECRET About Migrant “Cages” (Video: 6:12 minutes long.)
- Obama: Obama’s Immigration Chief: It Was Obama, Not Trump, Who Was Responsible For So-Called ‘Cages’
- ‘Rotating’ Supreme Court Justices Would Be Unconstitutional
- FLASHBACK: Obama Launched His Political Career Through Gerrymandering
- Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher found not guilty!
- Say Goodbye to the 50 States, Get Ready for FEMA Regions For the North American Union
- Kushner: Palestinians Made ‘Strategic Mistake’ Boycotting Bahrain
- BOOM! Obama Adviser Flips on Biden With Two Words That Just ENDED His Front Runner Status (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- THIS JUST RELEASED VIDEO TESTIMONY IS MUELLER’S WORST NIGHTMARE! [ IT DETAILS FBI SHENANIGANS.] (Video: 20:10 minutes long.)
- New report claims to have uncovered conflicts of interest inside Robert Mueller’s Russia investigati (Video: 4:50 minutes long.)
- Massive EarthQuake Strikes Southern California… (Video: 30:55 minutes long.)
- US Synagogues, Summer Camps Ready for Active Shooter Scenarios
- Pres. Trump salutes the troops for Independence day in D.C. (Video: 3:20 minutes long.)
- Trump pleased with how ‘Salute to America’ event played out (Video: 4:25 minutes long.)
- A ‘wide open’ Dem primary after Biden stumbles
- Booker Promises to Mostly End Immigration Detention
- Warren Endorses Ban on Gun Purchases Without License, Registration
- Bloomberg Analysis: Poorer Families Lose Under Sanders Plan
- Buttigieg: American Life Takes Place ‘Under the Shadows’ of Racism
- Report: Hickenlooper may be first to drop out of Democrat primary (Video: 2:14 minutes long.)
- Presidential Candidate, Senator Cory Booker, Travels to Mexico and Walks Previously Deported Illegal Immigrants Across US Border
- Presidential Hopeful, Pete Buttigieg, Pitches Plan to Fight ‘Systemic Racism’ After Backlash for Police Shooting in South Bend
- Top Democrats Declared Border Crisis ‘Fake’ Over Past Year
- WATCH: Democratic Rep. Smuggles Phone Inside Border Facility, Posts Videos
- Schumer calls for top Border Patrol officials to be fired (Video: 6:31 minutes long.)
- Omar on Border Patrol Agencies: Eliminate Their Existence
- ICE Releases List Of Murders And Rapists Protected Under Sanctuary City Policies
- Trump: Immigration Raids Coming ‘Fairly Soon’
- Immigration: When Do We Get To Too Many?
- Where Do Most Immigrants To The US Come From: The Surprising Answer
- The Next News Network: Trump SLAMS Dem Logic While Responding To Devastating Photo Of Drowned Migrant Dad And Daughter (Video: 5:13 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: Andrew Cuomo SLAMS AOC For Her HORRENDOUS Concentration Camp Comments (Video: 5:06 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: ALERT: AOC Visits Border Facility Seconds Later She’s BUSTED For Her FALSE CLAIMS! (Video: 9:05 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: TRUMP WINS HUGE! South Korean President SHOCKS World With UNEXPECTED Gift For Trump (Video: 4:38 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: MSNBC Anchor Is SPOT ON! Dem’s Free Healthcare for Illegals is ‘Christmas’ for Trump (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- The Next News Network: IT’S FINISHED! Top GOP Rep Sends CHILLS Down Dems Spines With DECLARATION They Dread (Video: 4:56 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Media’s normalization of ANTIFA, networks turned blind eye to militant group amid violence (Video: 4:20 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Democrats hope to turn red states blue by counting illegals on census (Video: 4:12 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: International leaders meet to discuss democracy & peace on Taiwan Strait (Video: 2:11 minutes long.)
- MSNBC: MSNBC Guest Compares Betsy Ross Flag to Swastika, Burning Cross
- ABC, CBS, and NBC: ABC, CBS, and NBC announce they won’t air President Trump’s July 4th ‘Salute to America’ celebration
- CNN: CNN Death Spiral Continues, Double Digit Second Quarter Ratings Collapse
- New York Times: NY Times Published Article Calling for Leftists to Target Border Agents ‘In Their Home Communities’ to Make Them ‘Face Consequences’
- Arizona Gov Makes Major Announcement After Nike Pulls American Flag Shoe At Colin Kaepernick’s Behest
- Iranian ayatollah to address Muslim Congress in Phoenix, claims “Islam guarantees human rights”
- San Francisco Imam: Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi Murdered by Jews Who Work for Satan
- Why this new California resolution is so dangerous
- CA Governor After Nike Cancels American-Themed Shoe: They ‘Represent The Best Of Our American Values’
- Gun-hating CA adds background checks for ammo
- Gun Rights Groups File Age Discrimination Suit Against California
- San Francisco to Paint Over Historic George Washington Mural
- Muslim arrested in attack outside mosque in Boca Raton, media frames it as anti-Muslim hate crime
- Florida grandmother dies days after being diagnosed with flesh-eating bacteria infection
- Florida man contracts flesh-eating bacteria while going about ‘an average day,’ not entering water
- Boston mayor appoints director of Muslim Brotherhood-linked mosque head of Office for Immigrant Advancement
- MA Resurrects Assisted Suicide Bill
- Ilhan Omar’s congressional district has a MAJOR problem!
- Islamic Antisemite Keith Ellison (Hakim Muhammad) Embraces Leftwing Antisemitic UK Leader Jeremy Corbyn
- Driver Accused of Killing 7 Bikers in New Hampshire was Immigrant with Record Who Should Have Been Deported
- De Blasio: Medicare for All Should Cover Gender Reassignment Surgery
- Manhattan Chick-Fil-A Vandalized During Pride Event
- Cuomo signs legislation outlawing ‘gay panic’ defense in NY
- Mother Of 11-Year-Old ‘Drag Kid’ Blasts ‘Convicted Pedophile’ For Sexualizing Her Child, Scolds ‘Conservative Media’
- WATCH: Elderly Man Beaten With Crowbar, Another Has Head Split Open By Antifa While Trying To Help ‘Gay Man In Sundress’
- Lawyer For Journalist Beaten During Portland Riot Posts Brutal Message To Antifa
- Three Arrests Made After Violent Antifa Protests In Portland
- Domestic terrorism in Portland: Indy journalist Andy Ngo attacked with chemical-laced quick-drying cement as mayor, police do nothing
- Portland Antifa Assaulted Two Men with Metal Pipes and then Sprayed Them with Mace at Weekend Protest
- Pennsylvania: US Senator Bob Casey and state reps organize events on “Islamophobia” with Hamas-linked CAIR
- Fatah Revolutionary Council Member And Columnist For PA Daily: Trump Is A New Hitler Bringing Destruction Upon The World
- More than a decade after teen sisters murdered in honor killing, police believe Muslim dad may be in North Texas
- Atheist group’s “In No God We Trust” banners stir controversy in Fort Worth
- Texas City Removes ‘Jesus’ Sign After Long Court Battle With Church
- Judge Issues Gag Order Against Texas Family as CPS Refuses to Return Child Even After Hospital Admits There is No Emergency
- Democratic Rep. Coaching Deported Asylum-Seekers On How To Re-Enter US
- “Viral” Video: Woman Who Licked Ice Cream And Put It Back On Store Shelf Now Faces 20 Years
UNITED NATIONS (U.N.)
- Military warns Washington, D.C., residents not to panic if they see armored personnel rolling through their neighborhood
- Police in DC placed on alert as protesters descend on DC for Trump’s military-themed July 4th
- Dems plan ‘end run’ to push transgenders
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): WATCH: Ocasio-Cortez Confronted On Her Claim Migrants Drinking From Toilet
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Makes Wild Claims About CBP Facility. Witnesses Fire Back
- Senator Cory Booker (New Jersey): Cory Booker just betrayed the Jewish people yet again
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): With backing from Hamas-linked CAIR, Ilhan Omar targets FBI’s terror watchlist
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar Sends Grave Fourth Of July Message Days After Celebrating Somali Independence Day
- Rep. Frederica Wilson (Florida): Democrat Rep. Frederica Wilson demands prosecution for those who mock Congress online
- Senator Lindsey Graham (North Carolina): Republican Senator Graham Meets Senior PA Official, Supports Palestinian State
- Netanyahu: ‘Palestinians Determined to Continue Conflict at Any Price’
- Netanyahu Exposes Iran: ‘They Lied the Whole Time’
- Netanyahu Approves Field Hospital for Gazans
- Netanyahu: We are Prepared for a Wide-ranging Military Campaign
- WATCH: Poll Puts Netanyahu in Lead for September Election
- WATCH: Arson jihad – incendiary balloons from Gaza spark fires in Israel
- Israel’s Southern Residents, Frustrated with Netanyahu, Turning to UN for Help
- Under new leader, Meretz party considers mergers for stronger showing in September
- ‘Turtle’ Gantz Too Slow to Make Decisions, Blue and White Members Say
- Benny Gantz: When I’m PM, Iran Won’t Get Nukes
- US, Russia, and Israel join together for historic security summit held in Jerusalem
- Israeli and Arab Officials Put Iran in Crosshairs at Gulf Meeting
- Border Police Wounded as Israel Beefs Up Activity in Jerusalem’s Arab Neighborhoods
- Bennett Denies Report that New Right Party will Merge with Feiglin
- Israel launches airstrike on Damascus, Syria, Fatalities reported
- Muslims from Gaza use incendiary balloons to set 100 fires in Israel in the past week
- Israeli spymaster urges Arab coalition against rising nuclear threat from Iran (Video: 3:15 minutes long.)
- Ethiopian Israelis Protest Across Country After Killing of Teen by Police
- Shin Bet Nabs Hamas Bomb-maker Who Snuck Into Israel with Medical Visa
- Israeli DJ Shot Dead in Mexico, Funds Raised Online to Return Body to Israel
- WATCH: Israeli Company Invents Drones that Harvest Crops
- Mossad confirms Iran operating behind scenes
- Anarchy in Israel’s Streets as Ethiopian Riots Overwhelm Police
- Historic Meeting: Israel’s Foreign Minister Visits United Arab Emirates
- IDF Preparing for War Amid Rising US-Iran Tensions
- Israeli Public Figures Shocked by Liberman’s ‘Religious Militia’ Smear
- Israel: Muslims try to burn down home of anti-jihad politician near the Mount of Olives in Jerusalem
- IDF Arrests 22 Terror Suspects, Seizes Submachine Gun
- REPORT ISRAELI F-35 SHOT DOWN OVER CYPRUS; AFTER BOMBING SYRIA- UPDATE: Was S-200 Missile
- Temple Mount Imam Calls Upon Men to Kill Their Sisters & Mothers if They Disgrace the Family
- Muslims Burn Down Home of Counter-Jihad Politician at Mount of Olives, Jerusalem
- Terrorist State in Judea, Samaria Right Around the Corner, Warns Israeli NGO
- Israeli Gene Manipulation Puts Cow Flatulence Behind Us
- Former PM Ehud Barak Names New Party ‘Democratic Israel’
- Dubai leader’s wife Princess Haya dramatically escapes
- US Threats Lead to Release of Palestinian Jailed Attending Bahrain Conference
- WATCH: Fatah Members Vow to ‘Hunt Down’ Pro-Peace Palestinians
- WATCH: Hamas’ Arson Attacks on Southern Israel Continue
- WATCH: Palestinians Seeking Real Peace Hunted Down by Abbas’ Party
- Hamas ‘Partners’ with UN
- ISIS poised for ‘devastating’ comeback thanks to secret billions and sleeper cells, new report warns
- Arab League Blasts US Diplomats for Attending ‘Pilgrimage Road’ Inauguration
- WATCH: Hamas Official Praises Hitler’s Atrocities, But Denies Holocaust!
- Armed members of Palestinian Authority threaten Arab countries who joined Bahrain Peace Summit
- Dubai Princess Flees Billionaire Husband Amid Accusations of Infidelity
- Jammu and Kashmir: Islamic State vows that “our hands will feel no weakness in slaying these enemies of Islam”
- Muslim cleric Qaradawi, who called on Muslims to hate Jews and Christians, gives $35 million to UK “benevolent fund”
- Second ‘Son of Hamas’ Follows Brother’s Example, Escapes Terror Group
- Palestinians Brutalized by Palestinian Authority Bring Their Case to The Hague
- Jordanian politician calls on Jordanians to blow up Israel gas field
- Abbas Calls US-led Bahrain Conference ‘A Big Lie that Kushner Invented’
- WATCH: Second Son of Hamas Founder Escapes Terror Group, Exposes Ties to Turkey
- Palestinian Authority salaries to jihad terrorists rise by 11.8% in 2019, amid self-inflicted financial crisis
- 5000 Palestinians Riot on Israel-Gaza Border, 3 Infiltrators Detained
- Albania: Albania’s president says George Soros tried to seize control of his country, “capture the state”, by interfering in local elections
- Austria: Muslim migrant brutally beats Islam critic and his 11-year-old daughter
- Denmark: Third-grade non-Muslim children taught Islamic prayers, scream “Allahu akbar”
- England: ‘SHOULD HAVE DONE MORE’ Coroner slams London Bridge terror attack ringleader’s ‘unconvincing’ family for failing to report him despite knowing he was an extremist
- England: Leaving Londonistan: Khan’s London exodus hits record high as more than 300,000 people moved out of the capital last year
- England: Muslims Shout Allahu Akbar, Threaten Opponents and Start Brawl at ‘Speakers Corner’ in London
- England: Hailed as a hero: ‘Lion of London Bridge’ who was stabbed eight times as he confronted terrorist attackers is put on anti-terror watch list after right-wing activists contacted him
- England: ‘I’m Going to Chop Your Head Off’: Orthodox Jew Chased in London
- England: Gender Transition Clinic Sees Huge Spike in Children Under 14 Seeking Sex Change
- England: Muslim migrant stabbing rampage ‘attacked random members of the public with a knife after demanding to know their nationality was fueled by desire to kill English people’
- England: BBC survey shows half of Arab young people want to migrate to Europe and North America
- England: Details Emerge In Death Of “Meth-Fueled Orgy Partying” Arab Prince In London
- EU: Meet The New European Union, Same As The Old One
- Europe: New Terror Fears As Europe Loses Track of Returning ISIS Fighters
- Europe: NATO gives Putin 28 days to axe intermediate nukes or else…
- Europe: 660,000 more Muslim migrants ready to flood EU, Italian leader strengthens resolve to protect borders
- Europe: Almost half of young European Jews thinking of emigrating due to antisemitism
- Finland: Government says it won’t take back the families of Islamic State jihadis
- France: A police headquarters attacked by fifteen assailants screaming “Allahu Akbar”
- France: Court orders ‘dehydration’ death for bedridden man
- France: Muslims screaming “Allahu akbar” attack police station with paving stones and pyrotechnic devices
- Germany: Cartoonist pokes fun at jihad terror and Sharia oppression, is slammed as “anti-Islam and racist”
- Germany: police shut down pool after gang of 50 North African “Nafris cause havoc”
- Germany: Muslim Brotherhood being monitored, intelligence warns about MB agenda, danger to “social peace and harmony”
- Germany: Public pool closed after HUNDREDS of Muslim migrants harass families
- Italy: Italy Arrests 18 People for Allegedly Brainwashing and Selling Children
- Netherlands: Jihadi in deadly Dutch bus shooting appears in court says “I’m doing this for my religion….Allah is great.”
- Netherlands: Muslim who shot four passengers on tram wrote: “I’m doing this for my religion…Allahu akbar”
- Netherlands: Video of Danish School Children Chanting Allahu Akbar Triggers Debate. Integration Or Indoctrination?
- Norway: Norway Ex-Minister Guilty Of Coercing Male Asylum Seekers Into Sex To Avoid Deportation
- Poland: Left-wing Antifa terrorists brutally assault journalist in Portland, throw cement “milkshakes” as kinetic weapons while police stand and watch
- Romania: Third Holocaust-era Mass Grave Unearthed in Romania
- Russia: UPDATE: Putin pulled out of an event in Moscow today at the same time Pence was called back to Washington
- Russia: 14 Russian Sailors Die on Secretive Nuclear Submarine…
- Russia: Damaged Russian Sub Linked to Underwater Drone Program
- Russia: UPDATE: Russian Sub That Caught Fire Possibly Sent to Cut Internet Cables
- Russia: Russia readying S-400 missiles for Turkey amid warnings of U.S. sanctions on NATO ally…
- Spain: Spanish Nominee for Top EU Post Firmly Backs Iranian Regime
- Sweden: 95% think Islam is incompatible with human rights
- Sweden: Swedish Moderate party leader calls gun violence “extreme for a country not at war”
- Sweden: Over 90 Percent of Swedes think Islam is incompatible with human rights
- UK: Muslim teen plotted lone wolf jihad massacre with hunting knife
- UK: Muslim stops partying, starts becoming intensely observant in Islam, murders eight in jihad massacre
- UK: Islamic Center Leicester says “an apostate does not have right to life,” mosque trustee is Assistant City Mayor
- UK: Police identify 600 members of banned Muslim group involved in jihad massacres, prosecute none of them
- UK: UK based Muslim scholars: “demand fascist Israel be returned to Arabs”
- UK: Christmas and Halloween may soon become “outlawed” in Muslim dominated East London
- UK: Man who was stabbed eight times while confronting London Bridge jihadis is put on terror watch list
- UK: UK Event Bans Award-Winning Author Just Because He’s Jewish
- UK: Muslim migrant attacks people with knife after asking their nationality, wanted to kill English people
- UK: UK government: “approximately 6,850 victims of organised child sexual exploitation in the UK in 2015”
- Afghanistan: Explosion in Afghanistan rocks Kabul; Taliban claims responsibility as peace talks with U.S. falter today
- China: The Disturbing Nature of China’s ‘Thought Transformation’ Camps
- India: Muslim mob screaming “Allahu akbar” vandalizes Hindu temple
- India: Indian man, 20, wakes up at his own funeral after being pronounced dead by doctors
- India: Muslims repeatedly rape Hindu woman and threaten to kill her for not converting to Islam
- Indonesia: Police say woman who took dog into mosque schizophrenic, charge her with blasphemy anyway
- Indonesia: State universities allowing students who memorize the Quran to skip entrance tests
- Iran: Iran Breaks Nuclear Deal as Uranium Stockpile Exceeds Limits
- Iran: Iran: US Sanctions Against FM Zarif Would ‘Block’ Diplomacy
- Iran: Head of judiciary says Yemen and other countries all the way to Africa are Iran’s “strategic extension”
- Iran: Iran Threatens: If US Attacks, We’ll Wipe Out Israel in Half Hour
- Iran: Iranian Commander Warns Islamic Republic Will Use ‘Secret Weapons’
- Iran: WATCH: Iran Openly Threatens to Destroy Israel
- Iran: Rouhani: Iran Will Enrich Uranium to ‘Any Amount We Want’
- Iran: Iran spying on Israeli institutions and Jews in Germany, has sent spies to Europe to scout sites for jihad massacres
- Iran: Iran’s Worldwide Terror Network
- Iran: WATCH: Iran Threatens UK After Oil Tanker Seized Near Gibraltar
- Iraq: Angry mob storms Bahrain embassy in Iraq to protest peace workshop
- North Korea: Mysterious UFO spotted over Korea DMZ just hours after Trump’s historic visit to meet Kim Jong-un causing fighter jets to be scrambled
- Pakistan: Honor Mass Murder: Muslim confesses to KILLING WIFE, CHILDREN, SIX OTHERS in Islamic honor killings
- Pakistan: Honor Killing: Muslim Father arrested after transgender daughter found ‘riddled with bullets’ on river bank
- Philippines: Jihad in Philippines: Islamic State bombing kills five on Jolo island
- Philippines: Islamic State murders five in jihad suicide bombings at military camp
- Philippines: Authorities surprised by Filipino jihad suicide bomber, thought suicide bombing “against local culture”
- Syria: Syria Complains to UN Over Alleged Israeli Airstrikes
- Turkey: State-Run Turkish News Outlets Raise Funds for Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar
- Turkey: Erdogan mocks US, defies Trump and confirms purchase of Russian missiles
- Egypt: Muslim Actor/Writer Suspended From Twitter For The Killing & Torture of Jews … Responds With More Jew Hatred
- Nigeria: “There is a genocide going on”: Nigerian Christians describe atrocities by Muslim group
- South Africa: Passersby save raped girl, 5, from being murdered
- South Africa: LOOK: Graphic video shows live maggots in patient’s mouth at RK Khan Hospital
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Muslim decided to join the Islamic State after making pilgrimage to Mecca
- Australia: Muslim who plotted jihad massacres at Sydney landmarks was part of deradicalization program
- Australia: Australian government moves to delay return of Islamic State jihadis for two years
- Australia: Three Muslims arrested for plotting jihad massacres at police stations, consulates, courts, and churches
- Canada: Democrat Party Muslim candidate ousted for vile, antisemitic comments
- Canada: Organ harvesting from euthanized humans begins in Canada, with full support from medical authorities
- Canada: Canadian ‘Srebrenica Genocide Denial Law’: When Even the Truth Is No Defense
- Canada: Parents ask left-wing tribunal to fight transgender indoctrination
- Canada: Muslim political candidate ousted for comparing Israel to Nazi Germany
- Canada: Canada Minister of Immigration Ahmed Hussen Calls For “Higher Refugee Numbers” while Canadians Are Saying “NO”
- Canada: Brampton Sheikh who participated in children’s ‘peace camp’ preaches Ayatollah Khamenei is a leader “Allah wants to see”
- El Salvador: New President Takes Responsibility for Drowning Deaths of Father and 2-Year Old Daughter in Rio Grande
- America headed for “catastrophe” of debt collapse, warn Senators… but nobody seems to care
- For Liberal CEOs, Abortion Is Good for Business
- Warning Sign: This Predicated All 7 Previous Recessions
- JUNE JOBS SKYROCKET
- A strong economy and Fed rate cuts: the market wants to “have its cake and eat it too”
- These 16 money wasters are why so many Americans can’t save for retirement
- The trade war is over — and the winner is China, writes Howard Gold
- Meet the little bank that’s helping immigrants achieve big American Dreams
- Greg Hunter: Can The Economic Expansion Really Last Forever?
- YIELD CURVE INVERSION HITS 3-MONTH MARK: This Predicated All 7 Previous Recessions
- Government-Pumped Student Loan Bubble Sets Up Next Financial Crisis
- Forget Rates, The Fed Is Still Quantitative-Tightening At A Record Pace
- Investing For A New Cold War
- How Advanced Robotics Will Impact Job Markets
- Carmageddon Continues: New Vehicle Sales Plunge To “Horribly Mature” 1999 Levels
- Over 25% Of All June Job-Cuts Came From The Auto Sector
- State Of The Globe In 13 Facts: Why The Next Crisis Is Inevitable
- Most Americans Can’t Afford To Pay Rent, Eat Food, Buy Stuff, Or Get Sick (And It’s Just Going To Get Worse)
- Audio Alert: Stock Market Turmoil, Stagflation Like Never Before…
- Stocks vs. Gold: Some Little-Known Facts
- Silver Gold Price Forecast 2030s 2020s | Jordan Roy Bryne
- THEY Can Smash Gold & Silver All They Want, But The Cartel CANNOT CHANGE REALITY
- Investors & Traders Just Can’t Dump Their Gold & Silver Fast Enough After June 2019 Jobs Report SMASHES ALL EXPECTATIONS!
- Everyone Needs Exposure To Gold & Silver w/ Simon Popple
- Jim Willie: US Dollar Breakdown Begins, Gold Price Ready To Bolt Higher
- Goodbye Dollar, It Was Nice Knowing You!
- Post-G20 Truces Coddle a Plunger Candle in Gold – Technical Analysis
- Eric Sprott: “Synchronized Global Decline” Good For Gold, Bad For World
- Chris Vermeulen: THE LONG AND SHORT PLAYS FOR GOLD TRADERS
- Craig Hemke: Supply And Demand In Comex Digital Gold
- There’s Still No Official Whitehouse.Gov Recognition Of Trump Nominating “Gold Standard Advocate” (And ZIRP Proponent) Judy Shelton To The Fed
- Fund Manager: The Flight To Safety In Gold
- The Gold and Silver Uber-Bull Run Is Upon Us
- Why Gold Is Money: A Periodic Perspective
- Trump Deregulation Will Boost Household Income by $3,100, Report Finds
- Selling your home to an ‘iBuyer’ could cost you thousands
- Here’s why you shouldn’t retire super early — even if you can
- Maxing out a 401(k) is surprisingly rare — but may be easier than you think
- Europe Announces New Trade Payment System, Instex, to Work Around Trump’s Sanctions Against Iran
- BREAKING: Greyerz – Another Swiss Bank Can’t Find Their Client’s Gold
- Is Deutsche Bank Blowing-Up Right Now Because Of Bank Runs?
- Berlin’s Government Is Making Housing Unaffordable
- RenTech Pulls Cash From Deutsche Bank As Insider Warns Of “Lehman-Style” Scene
- Escobar: The Un-Submersible US-Iran Stalemate
- Japan Is Once Again Inflating A Massive Real Estate Bubble
- How Iran Will Determine If The US Dollar Remains The World’s Reserve Currency
- Hell on Earth: And now the wildfires rage out of control after Continental Europe rocked by record 45.9 degrees Celsius (114 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Heatwave cooks mussels in shells along a 150 mile stretch of northern Californian coastline: Largest die-off of mussels in at least 15 years
- Freak hailstorm buries major Mexico city under FIVE FEET of ice
- Five of Europe’s hottest summers in past 500 years have happened in this century
- Manam volcano erupts 2 days after eruption of Ulawun in Papua New Guinea
- Mysterious booms continue rattling hundreds of people in the US, Canada and the UK, leaving officials speechless
- DEVELOPING: Earthquakes produce volcanic activity across the globe over the past 24 hours
- The Earth Strikes Back – 10 Signs That Nature Has Turned Against Humanity
- Four asteroids on collision course with Earth
- NASA’s TESS spots three new Earth-sized exoplanets orbiting nearby star
- WATCH: Why is the Dead Sea So Salty?
- NASA Hubble Space Telescope takes stunning image of galactic ‘firework show’
- Something Impossible Is Going On With Our Moon…This Is Beyond Comprehension! (Video: 12:33 minutes long.)
- Volcanic activity intensifies around the Pacific Ring Of Fire as we move into July
- Are Alaska’s vanishing ice and an Arctic ozone hole which appeared for the first time in 2011 and the Pacific blob related to the Fukushima disaster?
- Mexico’s Summer Hailstorm: An Anomaly Explained in Prophesy of Plagues in Egypt
- Mumbai struck by worst rains in 14 years, at least 27 people killed
- Siberia struck by worst flooding in 100 years, 14 people killed, 13 remain missing, Russia
- Rare EF-2 tornado strikes Bendigo, Victoria, Australia
- DEVELOPING: Hundreds of thousands of residents in Japan ordered to evacuate from landslide
- Chile and Argentina prepare for total solar eclipse
- Insect Species Are Rapidly Going Extinct Across The Globe – All Insects Could Be Gone “In 100 Years”
- Philippines are preparing its citizens for the BIG ONE over Ring of Fire fears
- Record-smashing heat wave bakes Alaska
- Fukushima: “An Ongoing Global Radiological Catastrophe”. “A Huge Coverup”. Dr. Helen Caldicott
- Hell on Earth: And now the wildfires rage out of control after Continental Europe rocked by record 45.9 degrees Celsius (114 degrees Fahrenheit)
- Tourists jump into the sea in panic as Italian volcano erupts: A powerful mag 6.2 quake off the west coast of Canada: Major quake and volcano activity uptick continues
- Six dead as rare tornado destroys city and injures 190 in China
- Stromboli volcano enters violent eruption off Sicily
- Long-Lasting fireball seen over the skies of South Florida
- Anchorage, Alaska hit 89 degrees F, (32 deg C), Thursday to break the all-time highest temperature ever recorded: Campbell Creek hit 91 degrees F, (33 deg C)
- WARNING! Mag 6.6 Californian quake (reduced to m 6.4) on Independence day hits the same area a swarm of 3,000 small quakes struck last month
- More than one million people in Japan have been ordered to leave their homes amid warnings of landslides and floods
- Strong 6.2 earthquake strikes near Kitimat, Canada
- “This is an earthquake sequence — it will be ongoing!” A Mag 7.1 quake rocks Southern California after Thursday’s Mag 6.4 produced more than 1,400 aftershocks
- 7.1 quake considered foreshock to Thursday’s event, USGS can’t rule out larger quake in the future
- BIRTH PANGS: California Earthquake aftershocks could last months or even years
- UPDATE: California earthquake swarm grows to 1,217 earthquakes in the Ridgecrest area within the past 24 hours
- The Magnitude 6.4 Quake was not the ‘The Big One’? Scientists Assure Us A Much Larger California Earthquake Is Coming
- Magnitude 5.1 Earthquake strikes off coast of British Columbia
- US volcano alert level raised after California earthquake and ‘increased seismicity’
- Totally Out of Place Artefact…This Is One Crazy Discovery! (Video: 11:45 minutes long.)
- An Airport in Iraq 7000 Years Ago? High Ranking Official Makes Amazing Disclosure! (Video: 10:15 minutes long.)
- This Will Leave You Speechless…They’re Back on Earth! (Video: 12:34 minutes long.)
- You Won’t Believe What Moroccan Scientists Discovered in Essaouira Province! (Video: 10:21 minutes long.)
- WATCH: Ancient Road Leading to Holy Temple Unveiled in Jerusalem!
- Peculiar Bronze Mace Head Left By Unknown Ancient Culture Discovered In Poland
- Stunning 3,400-Year-Old Palace Of the Kingdom Of Mitanni Discovered Thanks To Drought
- Hundreds of Mummies Found Buried Around the World’s Oldest Pyramid
- Race Against Time and Tide To Rescue Trove of Treasures At Siberian Atlantis
- 1,000 Years of Archaeology Emerges from Virgin Hotel Site in Edinburgh Delaying Branson’s Plans
- Baffling 3,000-year-old Out of Place Mace Head Found in Poland
- 4,000-Year-Old Burial Revealed on Welsh Island Linked to Mysterious Druid Sorcerers
- Into the Drink! Roman Shipwreck Stocked with Amphorae Found Near Cyprus
- Wooden Arm Found in Roman Well in England Is a Real Oddity
- Archaeologists Discover Incredible Cuneiform Tablet in South East Turkey! (Video: 10 minutes long.)
- 2,000-Year-Old Poorly Preserved Mummies Unearthed Near Saqqara’s Pyramid of Djoser
- Big Archaeological Discovery, Something Incredible Found in the Guatemala Jungle! (Video: 10:30 minutes long.)
- Lost ‘3600 Year Old Palace’ unearthed in Iraq as Tigris River dries up (Video: 7:12 minutes long.)
- There Is No Conventional Explanation For This..Are They Still Here? (Video: 12:14 minutes long.)
- The Most Mysterious Rock In The World….Australian Outback Mystery! (Video: 13:45 minutes long.)
- Remote Israeli Cave Holds A Potted Mystery
- Restoration Work Uncovers Statuette of Osiris Secreted in Pyramid Wall
- Biblical-era Mosaic found in the Galilee
- The Sacred City of Mecca: Have We Got It Wrong? | TRACKS (Video: 1:24:45 minutes long.)
- STEPHEN SPYKERMAN — ENGLAND (Audio: 58:43 minutes long. A well-known two-house exponent from Wales who has visited “2,730 Years…and Counting!” several times, Stephen Spykerman has a very sobering message for all of us this time — a prophetic pronouncement regarding the next war, which he believes is imminent.)
- ANDREW HODKINSON — SOUTH AFRICA (Audio: 44:01 minutes long. Andrew Hodkinson, a Torah teacher and worship leader from South Africa, brings Gene up to date on his adventures with teaching about the Two Houses and Torah in his native country.)
- Ten Tribes Studies (3 July, 2019, 30 Sivan, 5779)
- DNA Shows that the Philistines, Arch-enemy of the Israelites, Came from Europe
- Ten Tribes Studies
America B.C. written by Dr. Barry Fell will be welcomed by thousands of people who are interested in learning more about the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel. The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel were scattered to the four corners of the earth by YHWH. Some of them came to America long before Columbus came to America. In this book, Dr. Fell gives a vigorous blow to anthropological and linguistic orthodoxy by claiming, and to some degree demonstrating, that a wide variety of European peoples crossed the Atlantic repeatedly to North America over a period of thousands of years. He pictures, discusses, and interprets scores of inscriptions and artifacts many of which appear to be in languages and scripts related to the Hebrew people. With this kind of content this book is sure to interest many readers.
There is enough solid research contained in this book that the effects will be felt among the acknowledged experts, who are totally unprepared for it.
Fell glosses over his qualifications in his introduction to the book. His preparation is more solid than he lets on. Dr. Fell was a marine biologist. He worked at the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard. Dr. Fell passed away on April 21, 1994 in San Diego, California. His study of Latin and Greek in secondary school in New Zealand and Gaelic at the University of Edinburgh led him to an expanding interest in inscriptions throughout the Mediterranean and via Spain into Atlantic Europe. He definitely had a knack with ancient languages, having deciphered, for example, the hitherto-baffling Mohenjodaro script of western India. He definitely has the scholarly power to deal with the inscriptions he has confronted, although the burden of carrying on two careers has led to his cutting corners in the presentation of the results of his epigraphical scholarship in this present volume.
Dr. Fell had a large collection of inscriptions, numbering in the hundreds, from the Pacific Basin and the New World. He claimed to have identified in the American inscriptions no fewer than eleven scripts from across the Atlantic, representing at least five languages: Basque, Iberian Punic, Libyan (of the Semitic family), Celtic, and Egyptian. Dates for the Old World use of the scripts range forward from 800 B.C. In his book America B.C., he prints many of these inscriptions and his readings of them. It also shows and treats artifacts and sites found in the United States whose equivalents are associated in Europe with Celtic rituals.
Some of the most startling items, however, are long-known texts which Dr. Fell reexamines. He compared a “sacred creation chant of the Pima Indians” recorded authoritatively around 1902 with Arabic with startling results. He finds a heavy admixture of “Libyan” in the language of Zuni in New Mexico. And, in one of the most impressive analyses, he clearly relates the previously-known writing system of the Micmac Indians of Maine (who supposed to have been invented by an early Catholic priest among them) to Egyptian hieratic glyphs which seem to have been in use in Maine before Christianizing began.
Dr. Fell had much more information in his files. The New Libyan material was in his hands which he said is connected with the enigmatic early Hohokam culture of Arizona. America B.C. does not contain any of his Pacific material, which seems to show the presence of Semitic-speaking voyagers in the Pacific islands who came via the Indian Ocean in B.C. times.
There is a great more included in Dr. Fell’s book that will shed a light on America’s history before Columbus.
Beloved Christian, is it possible that you can you be baptised, reborn and speaking in tongues and then land up in hell-fire? I want to share with you something that Yeshua (Jesus) said that is earth-shattering and defies description…
Do you know that Typology is a system of Scripture interpretation applied by early Scholars to the Hebrew Scriptures (the Old Covenant – OT), by which certain events, images, and personages of the “pre-Christian” era could be understood as prophetic types or figures foreshadowing the life of Messiah.
Typology—literally, the study of types—is thus a method of re-reading the Old Covenant in context in terms of the New Covenant; so that Adam, Isaac, Jonah, and other characters are pre-figures of Yeshua, and so on.
In this Book it will be proven from the Typology study of Yeshua seen in His fulfilment of the Five Offerings of Leviticus, and from the very words He spoke in the New Covenant that you can indeed go to Hell even if you are reborn. This is one of the most crucial teachings and is specifically aimed at the re-born Believer and not the non-believer. This is the major snare and epicentre of satan’s device – YOU MUST UNDERSTAND YESHUA’S WARNING!
There are Ten separate Law pictures in the Trespass offering. There are counterparts of these Trespass offering Laws in the New Covenant and you need to know them. It is important to note that the first Five Laws deal with our relationship with God and our conscience. Lev 6:1 tells us clearly that the Trespass against God is the most important. The second part of the Trespass offering (the last Five of the Ten Laws) deals with our relationship with man and God.
If you have studied these Ten Areas and you would possibly say, “Yes I am guilty of violating some of them”, is so then you need to repent from it and ensure you never do it again as per the WARNINGS OF YESHUA.
Come journey with me as we explore the one major area where man is deceived, unknowingly by most Believers…
Brace yourself, this book will challenge you. Make SURE you share it with your loved ones without delay!
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Tennessee State Library & Archives Launches New Digital Project on Revolutionary War
- The 1880 US Federal Census: A Closer Look
- Your Guide to Spanish Last Names and Their Meanings
- Clara Barton: The Unsung Heroes of the Civil War
- Tracing Illegitimate Ancestors Online
- New Records Available to Search this Findmypast Friday
- The Questionable Ingredients Lurking in Your Favorite Childhood Snacks
- Intermittent Fasting over Age 40 : The Complete Guide (Video: 31:07 minutes long.)
- How to Get Rid of The Last 10 Lbs of Fat (Video: 7:52 minutes long.)
- Do’s and Don’ts for Using a Food Diary
- 12 Habits That Could Be Making You Gain Fat
- Tracking Calories Works: Try LIVESTRONG’s Award winning MyPlate App
- What Is the Dubrow Diet — and Will It Help You Lose Weight?
- What Exactly Is the Noom Diet — and Should You Try It?
- New Israeli research may allow humans to choose their children’s sex
- Keto Hacks to deal with Lazy Keto by Dr. Boz (Video: 9:56 minutes long.)
- New insights into how a mammalian brain naturally produces psychedelic DMT
- 2 Clinically Proven Herbs For Improving Brain Health, Memory & Cognition – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 5:56 minutes long.)
- 5-G: Why State and Local Governments Are Prevented from Rejecting 5G Wireless
- Wear This Simple Device on Your Finger to Get Complete Assessments of Your Sleep Health + Tailored Tips for Better Sleep
- A non-invasive test for early detection and monitoring of bowel diseases
- How antibiotics can make flu infections worse by wiping out important gut bacteria
- Why Am I Gaining Weight on Keto? How to Fix (Video: 11:52 minutes long.)
- Ketogenic Diet Reduces Inflammation and Improves Metabolic Regulation Resulting in Healthier, Happier Brains
- 8 Foods Reverse Insulin Resistance (Video: 7:11 minutes long.)
- The 7 Worst Things to Add to Your Salad — and the 10 Best
- What Is the Nordic Diet — and Can It Help You Lose Weight?
- Here’s What Servings of 13 Popular Fruits Actually Look Like
- Here’s What Serving Sizes of 10 Vegetables Actually Look Like
- HUGE Coffee Creamer Review – Which Ones To Buy & Avoid! (Video: 14:16 minutes long.)
- The Shocking Truth Between Free Range, Cage Free and Pasture Raised Eggs? – by Dr Sam Robbins (Video: 5:37 minutes long.)
- How to Determine if a Vitamin or Supplement Is Right for You
- The Beyond Burger – Full Ingredient Breakdown & Taste Test (Video: 8:56 minutes long.)
- SUPERSONIC NASAL SINUS DRAINAGE – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- THE ONE SLEEPING POSITION YOU MUST STAY AWAY FROM – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:14 minutes long.)
- FAST FIX FOR WRIST & HAND PAIN FROM TEXTING AND TYPING – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 6:52 minutes long.)
- 1 HOME EXERCISE TO TONE & SHAPE YOUR GLUTES (FAST RESULTS) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:17 minutes long.)
- LOSE ARM FAT…TIGHTEN AND TONE SAGGY ARMS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 6:51 minutes long.)
- DON’T AVOID TAKING THIS TO SLEEP WITH YOU – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 1:47 minutes long.)
- FEELING BLOATED OFTEN? ONE INGREDIENT MAY BE TO BLAME – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:07 minutes long.)
- What Determines If You Lose or Gain Weight With Stress (Video: 2:37 minutes long.)
- Why the Dark Circles Under Your Child’s Eyes (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- The Most Important Nutrient for Infants (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- How to Rid Pain Coming From the Top Of Your Shoulder: Simple Stretch (Video: 5:20 minutes long.)
- Dr. Berg’s Meals and Intermittent Fasting Pattern (Video: 5:53 minutes long.)
- Are You Paying $12 a Gallon for BOTTLED WATER? (Video: 2:32 minutes long.)
- Too Scared to do Fasting (or Intermittent Fasting)? (Video: 3:09 minutes long.)
- Are You on the Keto-ish Diet? (Video: 4:09 minutes long.)
- Should a Woman Who is Pregnant or Breastfeeding do Intermittent Fasting? (Video: 4:21 minutes long.)
- 5 Subclinical Magnesium Deficiency Symptoms (Video: 3:49 minutes long.)
- Do Not Eat Peanut Butter Again, Until You Watch This… (Video: 5:17 minutes long.)
- 7 Weird Signs of a Zinc Deficiency (Video: 4:24 minutes long.)
- Lyme Disease Without the Tick – Is This Possible? (Video: 3:11 minutes long.)
- Slows aging, lowers blood pressure and protects arteries
- Have you tried parsley root?
- This mushroom improves immunity
- Food fertilizer punches the Gulf in the gut
- Uh-oh – What’s in your Cheerios?
- Why each bite of this harms your health and the food supply
- Why are people drinking urine?
- 5 recalls on blood pressure meds so far this year
- These meds may ease pain but increase mortality risk 60%
- This kind of food shrinks your brain
- Is peanut oil healthy?
- Can Magnesium Chloride Boost Your Magnesium Levels?
- Could Eating Too Many Vegetables Wreck Your Health?
- The Rheumatologic Disease That Targets Children
- What’s the Proper pH Balance? | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 5:02 minutes long.)
- Tips to Stay Hydrated | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 2:47 minutes long.)
- How to Start Using CBD | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 2:56 minutes long.)
- Here’s why you should eat more mangoes: 6 Health benefits
- 10 Best plants to Replace Meat (Vegan) | Joanna Soh
- The Lemon Water Mistake Many People Make
- Claim: Smart phone use begins to physically alter living human beings, growing bone spurs on the back of their skulls
- Inhale Himalayan Pink Salt For These Great Health Benefits
- Drinking Tea Can Reduce Your Alzheimer’s Risk
- British Corporate Press Ignores Science About Fish Oil
- Every CRISPR-modified crop has been genetically altered in a laboratory, is no longer “natural” and is most certainly “GMO”
- Google alters search results to discredit nutritional supplements and natural health websites
- How to Get Rid of Stretch Marks with Baking Soda
- 4 Tips To Increase Turmeric Absorption
- Former Mosanto bioengineer comes clean, says GMO potatoes absorb more toxins – including those that aren’t even in regular potatoes
- No medical doctors ever warn their patients about pesticides from GMOs that cause anxiety and depression
- Better than stimulant medicines, saffron could be the next ADHD treatment
- How to Get Rid of Skin Moles at Home Naturally
- 10 Reasons to eat a radish: Nutrients and health benefits
- Everything you need to know about manuka honey
- What Is Autophagy? 8 Amazing Benefits Of Fasting That Will Save You’re Life (Video: 22:26 minutes long.)
- Natural PCOS Treatment | Easy Step By Step Guide (Video: 8:55 minutes long.)
- Drinking Urine For Health | Can This Be Real? (Video: 2:53 minutes long.)
- Good Carbs Vs Bad Carbs | Foodie Beware (Video: 6:01 minutes long.)
- The Rising Tide of Mercury (Video: 8:41 minutes long.)
- Answering Questions about Fluoride (Video: 3:39 minutes long.)
- Doctors Do Not Practice Medicine (Video: 4:49 minutes long.)
- Selenium – Which is the Very Best in the World? (Video: 4:16 minutes long.)
- How a healthy microbiome could supercharge the body’s natural cancer-fighting cells
- Plums can prevent colon cancer cells from spreading – study
- Discovery of new autoimmune disease triggered by testicular cancer
- Slow Cooker Mediterranean Beef with Artichokes
- Grilled Honey-Lemon Chicken
- Simple Whole Roasted Chicken
- Lamb Souvlaki
- Vegan Black Bean Burgers
- Zucchini Corn Fritters
- Super Easy Hummus
- Za’atar Chicken Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing
- Summer Garden Crustless Quiche
- Butterscotch Oatmeal
- Oat Milk
- Creamed Cucumber Slices
- Strawberry Bread
- Pina Colada Cake
- Old Fashioned Creamy Rice Pudding
- Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pops
- Coconut-Pineapple Ice Cream
- Cream Cheese Pound Cake
- Easy Air Fryer Apple Pies
- Fascism on the Streets of the US
- Destroying America From Within (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- You Couldn’t Possibly Imagine…It’s NOT What You See, It’s What You Don’t See! (Video: 12:43 minutes long.)
- A Fine Time to Become an American (Video: 5:28 minutes long.)
- The Real Independence Day no Year (Video: 13:26 minutes long.)
- Smart Attack on you – electric smart meters spy on you
- Every “journalist” in America is a puppet of the Deep State
- Google vs. Organic and the Left/Right War of 2020
- Suicide rates at highest level since World War II…
- SECRET New World Order Exposed? (Video: 30:20 minutes long.)
- Companies Are Using Secret Surveillance Scores To Evaluate You
- Biotech & Human Identity: The Danger Of Tampering With Our Genetic Code
- DAYS OF LOT: Four in ten won’t rule out same-sex encounter
- HAMMER: A World-Renowned University Suppressed Important Abortion Research. Here’s The Full Story
- Activist mom of 10 target of hostile doxing
- Author: Red + Green = a recipe for nat’l calamity
- Charles Koch and George Soros to Team Up and Form Foreign Policy Think Tank
- Happy Fourth of July: Nike Nixes American Flag
- Oreo Cookies Hands Out ‘Pronoun Packs’ To Celebrate All Gender Identities
- Ikea Worker Fired After Declining to Attend LGBT Event, Posting Bible Verses on Homosexuality
- Richard Dreyfuss criticizes support for Israel: ‘I am less Jewish than I have been’
- How socialism violates all Ten Commandments
- American moms to rally against socialism
- Steve Quayle – The Big Lie – Aliens Are Saviors and Not Jesus
- US carrier Nimitz buzzed by ‘tic tac’ UFOs
- Betsy Ross never had slaves
- More women are becoming addicted to pornography
- Nasa Is Conducting -End of the World- Experiments That the Public Isn’t Aware Of (Video: 4:57 minutes long.)
- Majority in U.S. Still Want Abortion Legal, With Limits
- Social Media-Facebook & YouTube: Facebook and YouTube still feature videos by leading al-Qaeda jihadis
- Social Media-Facebook: Bag Identified as Containing Sarin Nerve Agent Sent to Facebook
- Social Media-Facebook: How Facebook Tried to Destroy an Entire Industry and Eliminate Its Competition
- Social Media-Facebook: Jewish Holocaust Remembrance is Hate Speech on Facebook
- Social Media-Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp: Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp DOWN: Apps crash for users across the UK and the US
- The Lost Ninja Superfood
- How to Make 2400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Designed to Feed You for a Full Day
- How To Make A Plantain Salve
- 7 Medicines You Should Know How To Make At Home
- Surviving EMP threats: The prepper’s guide to modern EMP protection
- DIY Seed Tapes With Toilet Paper
- 5 Medicinal Plants that My Grandmother Grew in Her Backyard
- Ten Commandments Plaque ‘No Longer on Display’ at Ohio Middle School Following Complaint
- New York Teacher Praises Hitler, Escapes Punishment
- Tussle Over Charter Schools Puts These NAACP Branches on Side of Betsy DeVos
- Washington State Middle School Student Kicked Out of Class Twice for Speaking Up About Faith
- Student kicked out of class for saying there are only two genders is now expelled
- Christian student kicked off university course over gay marriage views wins court of appeal fight
- The Best Way to Organize Your Workspace – Rambox (Video: 8:36 minutes long.)
- How To Vlog On Your Phone Like A Pro (Video: 7:40 minutes long.)
- [CLICK] Is That Link Safe?
- How to Tag Your Emails For Maximum Searchability
- Computer Hackers Target Cities with Outdated Infrastructure for Bribe Payments After Shutting Down Systems
- CyberFit? What Does That Mean?
- How To Cancel A Twitch Subscription – Unsubscribe From A Twitch Streamer (Video: 3 minutes long.)
- How Tello US can cut down on your cellphone bill and save you cash
- Review: Cambridge Audio’s Melomania 1 true wireless earphones
- Here’s How to Search The Deep Web
- How to Properly Clean Your Gross Laptop
- Quickly Handle Mail With the Outlook Mail App Swipe Actions
- How to Reset Chrome Settings to Default
- Why You Should Buy AMD’s 2019 CPUs for Your Next PC
- How to Move Google Authenticator to a New Phone (or Multiple Phones)
- Free Graphic Design and Drawing Software
- How to Stop Superhuman (and Other Apps) From Tracking Your Email Opens
- Everything Google Knows About You (and How to Delete it)
- How to Turn on Two-Factor Authentication For Your Amazon Account
- Top 10 Most Useful Websites You Need to Know! 2019 (Video: 9:38 minutes long.)
- Best Text To Speech Online For FREE! 2019 (realistic voices) (Video: 6:04 minutes long.)
- Xiaomi 70Mai Dash Cam Pro (Video: 8:19 minutes long.)
- How to Check Your Wi-Fi Signal Strength
- Two Essential (and Free) Privacy Services You Should Start Using Now! (Video: 9:55 minutes long.)
- What Does Apple MFi-Certified Mean?
- How to Check If Apple Has Recalled Your MacBook (For Free Repairs)
- The Best iOS 13 Beta Features (You Haven’t Seen Yet) (Video: 10:22 minutes long.)
- Why Did Your iPhone Beep or Vibrate? Here’s How to Find Out
- Galaxy S10 Hidden Features (One UI) (Video: 2:@5 minutes long.)
- Best Android Apps that Take It to the Next Level! (Video: 6:17 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Find and Replace Special Characters in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: Lock Cells & Protect Excel Worksheet – EVEN by Cell Color! (Video: 5:16 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel OFFSET Function for Dynamic Calculations – Explained in Simple Steps (Video: 14:14 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Return Multiple Match Results in Excel (2 methods) (Video: 14:12 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Dynamic Multiplication in Excel (Video: 10:13 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Create a Searchable Drop Down List in Excel (Video: 22:17 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Excel OFFSET Function for Dynamic Calculations – Explained in Simple Steps (Video: 14:14 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to build Interactive Excel Dashboards (Video: 52:25 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft OneNote 2019 – Full Tutorial for Beginners [+ General Overview] (Video: 10:10 minutes long.)
- Windows: VMware Workstation and Device/Credential Guard are not compatible Fix (Video: 8:11 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Remove Items From the New Menu in Windows File Explorer
- Windows: Fix Network Connection Issues in Windows 10 (Video: 12:18 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 No Longer Automatically Backs up System Registry (Video: 6:46 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Customize Windows 10’s Appearance
- Windows: Windows 10 Can Now Sync Android Notifications to Your PC
- Windows: Windows 10 20H1 Will Let You Drag and Drop With Your Eyes
- Windows: How to See the Applications Using Your Network on Windows 10
- Windows: How to Get Genuine Windows 10 Pro For FREE (Video: 4:23 minutes long.)
- Windows: Windows 10 Keeps Getting Worse (Video: 13:57 minutes long.)
- How to List Your Computer’s Devices From the Linux Terminal
- How to Use the pinky Command on Linux
- How to See All Devices on Your Network With nmap on Linux
- WATCH: How Powerful Prayers at Rachel’s Tomb Change Lives!
- Assault on religious liberty on a fast track
- Newly Consecrated Gay Bishop Declares God Is A Woman
- 7 Christian families forced from home as Hindu mob demands they renounce Christ
- One in 10 people have experienced ‘near death experience’
- FLASHPOINT (Audio: 50:02 minutes long. Why are the Kurds now fighting with Iranian military forces. Are the Kurds US/western backed? What could be a motive for the kings of the earth to start a war with Iran or in the Middle East? What was so surprising to US power brokers re the recent shooting down of a US drone? What is just one more reason that global “kings” would covet Venezuela? Is Planet X/Nibiru/binary system to our own solar system mentioned in Revelation? Join Steven and Bonnie for a look into the final years of this earth – commencing with a Flashpoint.)
- Presbyterians Descend Into Depravity With Drag Service, First Non-Binary Pastor
- How the AI Antichrist Is on Its Way to Ruling Our Lives
- Why This New California Bill Is So Dangerous To The Church
- ‘God Had a Plan for Me’: Teen’s Miracle Recovery Stuns Doctors after a Car Landed on His Head
- How a Yehovah Coin became Official Currency in the United States – NehemiasWall.com (Video: 8:20 minutes long.)
- Egypt Legalizes 127 Churches in Sweeping Approval
- Open Doors CEO Says Americans Pastors Are ‘Not Teaching a Theology of Persecution’
- FALLING AWAY: One Fifth of All Dutch Churches Converted to Secular Spaces
- More than 100 crosses torn down from ‘unregistered’ churches
- More than 12,000 high school students pack stadium for Jesus, raise $57G for abused women, homeless
- Methodist Church votes to move forward with plans to allow same sex marriage
- Top 10 Famous Christian YouTubes You Must Delete! | Dr. Gene Kim (Video: 15:59 minutes long.)
- John Paul Jackson: “Israel Will One Day Send Rockets Into Iran”
- Recently Discovered Ancient Factory for Blue Dye Techelet: “Fulfillment of Prophecy in Zechariah”
- IRAN INVASION, the NEXT GREAT WAR in Bible Prophecy? Does Iran fall in Daniel 8? The Underground#115 (Video: 20:24 minutes long.)
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 15
I want to continue where we left off last week in dealing with the spirit of compromise that has grossly affected our society – AND – the body of Christ to a large extent! Excuse me in advance, if I stomp on your toes or touch a sensitive nerve.
Let’s talk about a touchy subject – well, touchy to political types, anyway. I’m fixin’ to go over the edge today. Way over the edge!
When Dad passed away, I inherited a ruler he kept on his desk for many years. It had a phrase I’ve always considered to be classic. The ruler was a gift from a group of pastors who decided that Dad was one of the greatest diplomats they’d ever met. He had gotten pulled into some kind of fracas and policy disagreement between these church leaders – denominational leaders – and after listening to them for a few minutes, offered a bit of really sage advice. It cooled the hot tempers and shut the argument down in nothing flat.
The phrase on the ruler? “Diplomacy: the art of letting someone else have your way.” Classic, isn’t it?
Dad was one of those kind of people who was the penultimate diplomat. He could walk into any controversy and cool the debate with just a few words to all the parties in the controversy. He understood the difference, too, between diplomacy and compromise.
Compromise, you see, is the art of altering one’s standards in order to keep peace in a situation. There’s a huge difference between diplomacy and compromise.
A few years ago, when I was running for Congress, I had the opportunity to debate both my Republican Primary opponent, and the two Democrats who were opposing each other in the Democratic Primary. Two of our debates were televised. Two or three of them were more like candidate forums in which we simply expressed our views without actually contesting the views of our opponents.
Sitting at the lunch table (during one of the candidate forums) next to Lloyd Doggett, the leading Democratic candidate – and eventual winner of the seat in Congress, a seat he still holds today – we were comparing notes with each other on some hot-button issues affecting voters in this district. It was a friendly discussion. We talked about immigration issues. We talked about the nation’s economy, balancing the budget – you name it.
Lloyd turned to me just before the forum began and said, “You know, Regner, you and I think a lot alike on more issues than we disagree on. I’m much more of a fiscal conservative than most people think I am.”
I laughed and said, “Too bad we’re not closer on social issues.” He responded, “Well, you know that politics is a game of compromise. We can all usually come to a place of agreement if we are willing to compromise a little.”
That was the end of our conversation that day, but his remark really got me to thinking.
Compromise is what has happened to this country, its morals, its spiritual state, its economy, its social programs – you name it!
Compromise is what happens when folks sell their character, their principles, their morality – for a bowl of pottage, something else that satiates the needs of their creature comforts (or someone else’s).
Compromise is what happens when someone trades Truth for some agenda, even if that agenda appears to be “a good thing.”
Truth is often the victim in compromise.
I’ll explain in a second.
Some folks think that Diplomacy is the art of compromise. Really? D’you think so? Maybe it has been relegated to that at times, but to me, diplomacy is the art of bringing disagreeing folks to the place of recognizing a common truth.
We’ll continue our discussion about diplomacy and compromise, but before we do, I’d like you to at least consider a basic fundamental: truth: the thing that often gets lost in the translation when folks begin to compromise with each other, and something that frequently goes down the drain when would-be “diplomats” start talking.
What is Truth? (I’ve shared this before, and it deserves repeating!)
A collection of facts? History? Scripture? Experience?
“Truth” is not a collection of facts. And yet it can be.
“Truth” is neither the reciting of history, nor a compilation of events which have occurred. And yet it can be.
“Truth” is not the quoting of scriptures. And yet it can be.
Facts. History. Scriptures. They can all be a portion of truth, but in and of themselves, they are not — by any stretch of the imagination — truth.
Facts can be twisted by The Spirit of Error and become a lie. History can be distorted — and often is — so that historical facts are taken out of context to present a false picture. Personal experience, left to stand on its own, can bring wrong conclusions. Scriptures can be taken out of context and quoted to support virtually any stance one desires to take.
Truth, therefore, is not just facts, history, personal experience, or scriptures.
Truth — the genuine article — can only come by the Spirit of Truth, which is part of the very character and makeup of God. The Spirit of Truth takes facts, takes history, and takes events which have occurred — either in our lives or in the lives of others — or, takes verses of scripture and applies them in a manner which brings life. The Spirit of Truth takes that life and transmits it into the core of our beings.
Truth — the very essence of Jesus’ onoma — is that which He was clothed in. It was the life which went forth when He spoke the worlds into existence. It was the spirit which went forth when He breathed into man the breath of life.
Because everything He spoke was founded in Truth, there was an absoluteness to everything which occurred. The very foundations of the Universe rested upon that Truth.
Jesus made the incredible statement, “I AM the Way, the Truth, and the Life….” He was and is The Truth!
Now that we’ve laid those foundations for our discussion, let’s come back to compromise and diplomacy. I know you think I just took off on some screwball tangent that had nothing to do with where this discussion started, but bear with me.
When we first come into this world, certain fundamentals are a part of our existence. Even those who are born into families that have no spiritual roots and no apparent faith in God still have basic truth incorporated in their genes. There is built into the core of their spiritual nature a fundamental recognition of, and need for, a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. It’s why the entire human race was created in the first place.
We aren’t just accidents looking for a place to happen. We didn’t just randomly occur. Everyone of us have a plan and purpose and calling woven into our genetic structure, and it has been there for generation after generation after generation. And it will continue to be there for generation after generation after generation.
So why am I saying all this in a discussion on compromise and diplomacy? Because certain basic truths – whether we have entered into the plan of the Lord Jesus Christ for our lives or not – are intrinsic to every cell and corpuscle of our being.
Compromise begins in our lives when we trade away those truths, even if little by little, for something that satisfies or fulfills a momentary creature need. Follow me, if you will, down a path of logic. Some folks have referred to me as a “spiritual logician.” I trust that I am more than that – a whole lot more – but, nevertheless, follow me along this path of spiritual logic.
We are triune beings, created in the image of God. What does that mean, anyway?
We are, first and foremost, spirit beings. Our spirits are that eternal part of our existence designed to provide us with the linkage needed for fellowship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
We are, secondly, a soul. Our souls were designed to live forever as well, but whether they do or not depends on decisions we make. Our soul incorporates our mind, our reason, our compassion, and our emotions. Inextricably linked with our spirit, our souls have the ability to override our spirits and make decisions contrary to God’s eternal purposes.
Lastly, we are flesh and blood bodies. Our bodies also have desires. They have needs. Our bodies are the determining factors in so-called “creature comforts.” Our bodies were designed to live forever – at least when creation first took place – but the partaking of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge in the Garden, the contamination of our souls with the HIV of the knowledge of good and evil, and subsequent loss of fellowship with God took care of our natural “forever existence” in a hurry. That, of course, was before Jesus redeemed us from the curse!
Now, back to compromise.
Compromise is what happens within ourselves when we trade Truth for creature comforts. It’s what takes place when spiritual realities take second place to rational thinking. Reason is the enemy of our souls, and the enemy of our spirits. Reason – human reasoning – rationalizes physical needs, weighs them against “possibilities,” determines a “probable” outcome based on that rationalization without taking spiritual realities into account, and makes a compromised decision.
We make a compromised decision once; then twice; then three times; and pretty soon, compromise is a natural part of our daily decision processes. Spiritual realities get left in the dust. The needs of our flesh take precedence and soon become the ruling factor.
Many folks wake up one day and realize they are successful in many areas of life – and totally unfulfilled. Year after year after year have gone by while they satiate the needs of their souls and their flesh, yet they have no linkage whatever in their spirits with the Spirit of God.
Because Jesus’ claims require such wholesale change in our thought processes, many folks turn to religions instead – all kinds of religions – in an effort to quiet their raging spirits. Religions, you see, create man-made methods and methodologies in which folks can rationalize with their minds ways to please God, and thereby “feel good” about having met the requirements of their spirits. Especially when those religions are supposedly “Christian.”
In so doing, they compromise away the Truth. Truth is the one essential that disappears with religion. Doctrine and dogma replace Truth. And with their minds, people rationalize away the Truth with their doctrines and dogmas, actually believing and justifying within themselves that they have Truth!
Our society today is so compromised that it has become part and parcel of human existence. When I first began to enter the world of politics, many of my friends warned me that I have would have to learn how to compromise, and that I would ultimately have to compromise the Truth at the core of my being in order to survive.
No sir! There are folks in the political realm today who refuse to compromise Truth. These are often the ones that compromisers often call bigots, racists, right-wing radicals and “out of touch with reality.” Our society is largely out of touch with reality, so those people who really understand Truth are frequently treated as lepers.
I can’t tell you that I will ever be elected to political office one day. I can tell you, however, that I long ago made the decision to never compromise Truth! In the world of politics, there are issues that are negotiable. But negotiations and compromise are not blood brothers. Negotiations do not have to result in compromise.
That brings me back to diplomacy. Diplomacy, as I have said before, is what I see as the art of bringing folks who sharply disagree back to the place of facing Truth, then dealing with the realities of that Truth.
Although I’m not the diplomat my father was, I’m learning. My mother and father were poles apart in their personalities. My mother, Lillian Lorraine Capener, was a no-nonsense woman who spoke her mind and her heart, whether folks liked it or not. Dad, Alvin Earnest Capener, was one of those folks who could say the same thing, but say it in a way that made hard things palatable. One thing for certain, neither one of them were compromisers. If it meant bulldozing ahead in the face of extreme opposition, they bulldozed; and then made you realize they were right!
Now you know where I get my bulldozing from! Hehehehehe…….
OK. Enough of all this. I’ve said all this to make you take a look at compromise. Is it part of your life? Have you compromised the Truth and traded it away for creature comforts, or for religious doctrines and dogmas? Have you traded away what you know in your spirit in order to satisfy reason and rational thinking?
Just thought I’d ask. Don’t shout me down. Thimk! Yeah, that’s what I said. Thimk!
“Thimk” is what happens when you set your mind aside to listen to your spirit. My definition. But can I help it if I’m right? LOLOL
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
What Has Happened to the Church? Is it Pagan or Hebrew?
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
Have you ever stopped and come to grips with how bad the spiritual situation is in the world today? It is frightening when we give ourselves to some serious thought and realize how far we have digressed from what was intended to our present state. We read of a united Church in the New Testament – a Church that was alive, dynamic, and moving out in a dimension of power and authority.
Today, however, we see over 400 warring Protestant denominations, Catholics, and many others who all use the same Bible as a foundation for their beliefs. Each one of these groups is calling out, “We have the way” or, “Lo, here is Christ.” The result of all these splits, feuds, and divisions is that most of us are running around in some kind of fog, bewildered, and asking essentially the same question that Pilate asked 2,000 years ago: “What is truth?.”
It is almost inconceivable for us to believe that such a thing has happened. But, it really has. What is of the utmost importance now is “What are we going to do about it?” First, we must find out how it happened, when it happened, with whom it happened, and why it happened. This requires study because we are dealing with factual history which can be substantiated by historical evidences. We can trace the factionalization of the Church from the very beginning, down to the present day. We can name the individuals involved, the dates, when it started, why it started, how it started, and what the end results were.
The digression actually started in the latter part, of the 1st century of the present era. It was hinted at in the writings of the Apostle John in I, II, and III John, and in the Book of Revelation. As the Gentiles came into the Church, a problem developed that most have never noticed. Remember, Jesus was a Jew. The Apostles were all Jews. The scriptures from which Jesus taught were Jewish. Every writer of the New Testament was Jewish, with the possible exception of Luke, who many believe was a proselyte. We are dealing with Hebrew people, Hebrew words, and a Hebrew culture which defines the meanings of the words of the Bible.
Somewhere between 90 to 96 of the present era, after the death of the last Apostle, John, we have a head-on collision as the Hebrew words of the Bible are assigned new meanings by the gentile church leaders who are products of the Greek/Roman culture. The leadership of the Church shifted from Jerusalem to Antioch and finally, Rome. By 311 CE when Constantine, the Emperor of Rome, issued the Edict of Toleration, the spiritual situation was already critical. Just think of it, Constantine, head of the greatest empire on the face of the earth at that time, became a Christian. Anything that was good enough for the Emperor was good enough for the subjects, so, Constantine began to award medals, prizes, and money to those who converted to Christianity. Would it surprise you to know that most who converted did so for the medals, prizes, and money?
Constantine came from a pagan background and did not have the foggiest idea about spiritual matters. The people who converted came from pagan backgrounds and had nothing to which they could relate the teachings of the Bible. As they encountered these foreign terms such as “baptism,” “Lord’s Supper,” “repentance,” “Sabbath,” etc., they took certain concepts from paganism and simply carried them over into the structure of the Church, assigning them a Christian meaning. For example, how did imagery get within the structure of the Church? How many of you have ever seen a picture or a statue of the Virgin Mary with the baby Jesus in her arms? Did you ever wonder where this image came from? If you would sometime go to Israel with me, I would take you to Ashkelon, one of the cities of the Philistines, and I would show you a statue of Isis, the Egyptian deity, holding the child-god Horis in her arms. These representations were from centuries before Jesus, but it looks just like a statue you might expect to see of Mary and the baby Jesus. If I did not tell you any different you would think that is exactly who it is. And, this is not an isolated example. I don’t know how this fits into your theology, but I would not like to be taught that a picture or statue of a pagan god holding a baby god is supposed to be Mary and Jesus.
Another pagan concept that found its way into the Church was Saturnalia. You probably have never heard of it, but let me describe it to you and see if it doesn’t ring a bell. It was a happy period when freedom and equality reigned. Violence and oppression were unknown during this celebration. During this period, all public business ceased. Masters and slaves changed places. This was a time of feasting, merry-making, and exchanging of gifts. This festival was celebrated from about December 17th until the 23rd. (I hope it doesn’t shock you to learn that Jesus wasn’t born on December 25th.) There is not one verse in the Bible about Christmas. Where did we get the word “Easter”? Did you ever hear of the Ashtaroth, the fertility goddesses mentioned in the Bible? The Hellenization of Ashtaroth Ishtar is transliterated into English as Easter. Have you ever wondered about the Easter egg and the Easter bunny and all of the other concepts and ideas connected to this festival? Where did they come from? Would it surprise you to find out that this is another pagan custom that was brought into the Church? By the way, the only place the word “Easter” is found in the Bible is in Acts 12:4, and it can only be found in the King James Version or versions based on it. When we look at the Greek text we see the word pascha, which is a Greek transliteration of the Hebrew word pesakh, which should be translated as “Passover”. If you want to read about Ashteroth and get God’s view on the subject, read Judges 2:13; 10:6; I Samuel 7:3-4; and 12:10.
From this quagmire of pagan beliefs, with little or no understanding of biblical truths, emerged a religious organization that ultimately resulted (sometime around the middle of the 7th century) in the Roman Catholic Church. In CE 1050 the first major factionalization resulted in a split between the church to the east and the church to the west that became known as the Greek Orthodox Catholic Church. These two organizations continued until 1517, when Martin Luther, a Roman Catholic priest, became disgusted with the abuses and the heresy in the church, and he nailed his 95 theses to the door of the Castle Church in Wittenberg, Germany. He had no intention of starting a new church, but only wanted to halt the corruption within the church. His primary target was the misuse of indulgences (pardon for some of the penalty of sin). An example of this can be seen in the story about Tetzel, a Dominican monk. Tetzel was a high-pressure salesman who was peddling indulgences in an unusually scandalous manner. In his sales pitch he said, “The moment you hear your money drop into the box the soul of your mother will jump out of purgatory.” It was this kind of abuse that prompted Luther to speak out. As a result of his actions, he was excommunicated.
In 1534, Henry the VIII, King of England, had a small problem: how to get rid of his wife so he could marry another. In order to do that, he had to get an annulment of his first marriage from the Pope. The Pope wouldn’t give it, so Henry severed all ties with the Roman Catholic Church and refused to recognize the authority of the Pope. This marked the beginning of the Anglican Church in England, which was essentially structured along the lines of the Roman Catholic Church. The Anglican Church remains as the state church of England. From the Anglican Church we have the Episcopalian Church, and then the Methodist Episcopal, followed by the Methodist Church with John Wesley.
All of the various denominations have come forth from the Protestant Reformation which began with Martin Luther in 1534. We can trace their development. We know the names of the individuals who were involved: their basic doctrines, why they thought what they thought and believed what they believed. It is all a matter of documented, recorded fact. Have you ever wondered why there is a Northern Baptist and a Southern Baptist Church? They were united until May 1845, when the Southern Baptist Convention was organized. The acting board of foreign missions of the Baptists was located in Boston and was heavily influenced by the abolition movement. There was bitter debate among the board members over the issue of slavery. In the early 1840’s it became evident that this board would not accept slave holders as missionaries. The question of missionaries and missionary money was the immediate cause of the split.
The end result of all these various arguments and debates is over 400 different denominations with each one saying, “Lo, here’s Christ.” This has created utter confusion. As unbelievable as it might seem, there has never been an attempt on the part of religious leaders to go back behind Protestantism, back to Catholicism and Constantine, and go all the way back to our historical roots in the 1st century. I don’t know about you, but I am not protesting anything, except ignorance. So, I am not interested in being a Protestant. I am not interested in being a Catholic. I want to be part of a living, dynamic, organism that operates in power and with meaning.
I want to emphasize something before you misunderstand what I am talking about. Restoration is never going to be accomplished on a denominational level. It can only happen on an individual basis. If you are in the Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Church of Christ, or whatever denomination, restoration can happen. It will happen as there is an increased hunger and desire on the part of God’s people for true factual information. It will happen as individuals begin to ask questions about their religious beliefs and test them against linguistic, cultural, and historical facts. The good news is that it is probably already happening to you.
We are beginning to see individuals, groups, and even congregations coming together with the goal of becoming a living, dynamic, organism as described in the Biblical text. In order to do this, we have to lay aside all of our denominational concepts and go back of Protestantism, back of Catholicism, back of gentile theology, right back to the historical situation in the 1st century. There, we find a Jewish body of believers operating in a dimension unknown in our churches today. To put it simply, it is time that we begin doing Bible things in Bible ways, and in order to do that we must come to grips with the fact that this 1st century Jewish body of believers was structured on the exact pattern of the 1st century synagogue.
For example, we see Jesus walking on the shore of the Sea of Galilee and he says to Peter, James, and John, “Come, follow me and I’ll make you fishers of men.” He selects them and others as his twelve “apostles.” Where did he get that idea? Was it just some brilliant stroke of genius that he came up with as the divine son of God? What was an apostle, and are there supposed to be apostles in the Church today?
In the 6th chapter of Acts, the believers deem it necessary to select out from among them the seven men who are to be called deacons. Where did they get that idea? Was this another brilliant stroke of religious genius? Was it divine inspiration (By the way, did you know why Nicolas is called a proselyte and not a Christian?) What is a deacon and what is he or she supposed to be doing? We just know that they are supposed to serve on the board, pass the offering plate, and help pass out the Lord’s Supper. But what did the deacons of that Jewish body of believers do?
The Apostle Paul admonishes Timothy to go around and ordain elders in every congregation. Where did elders come from and what were they supposed to do? We see in the Bible that there are elders, pastors, presbyters, bishops, overseers, and rulers. The sad fact is that we just do not even know who these various functionaries are, much less what they are supposed to be doing.
What about the synagogue? Do you know anything about it? How was it organized? Did you know there was a group in the synagogue who were called elders, and another group called deacons? They also had apostles and teachers. Would it come as a surprise to you to find out that there is not a single thing that the early fellowship of believers did that was original with them, that they had not done before? To learn the answers to these and other questions, we are re-recording two of our series, “Historical Roots” and “The Organizational Structure of the First Century Community of God”, which will be available for you.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Balak (Balak) for adults for July 13, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Balak for children for July 13, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Numbers 22:2—25:9; Micah 5:7—6:8 (Chumash: Micah 5:6—6:8); 1 Corinthians 1:20-31;
Hebrews 1:1-2; 2 Peter 2:1-22; Jude 11; Revelation 2:14-15
- Kanye West – Ye Shall be as Gods – Sunday Services (Video: 12:33 minutes long.)
- The Second Coming of Christ – The New Age View (Video: 17:13 minutes long.)
- Sunday or Saturday: Who Changed the Lord’s Sabbath? (Video: 24:47 minutes long.)
- No Pleasure on the Sabbath — Isaiah (Video: 12:42 minutes long. Does Isaiah 58:13-14 mean that we cannot have any pleasure on the Sabbath? Once again, context is everything…)
- Is a pre-tribulation rapture in the Bible? – Shabbat Night Live – 7/5/19 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.