Newsletter Assessment Evaluation
The purpose of this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation form is to reach out to all readers and subscribers of NEWSYOUMAYNOTHAVEHEARDABOUT.com newsletter to find out what areas the reader has an interest in. I am looking to trim out the areas in the newsletter that readers and subscribers have no interest in. There are many news categories/areas to choose from.
So, I need as many readers and subscribers who will help me by providing me your valued feedback on this Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to know what areas of the newsletter you have an interest in. Each section requires a Yes or No answer. There is an additional Comment Area in each section to give you, the reader/subscriber, the ability to provide any additional feedback/comments on that section if you choose to do so. It is not a required field. If you do not have any comments, just click on the Next button after answering Yes or No to that section. Once you have made your selection, please click on the Next button to move to the next section. There are a total of 19 sections.
Please click on–> Newsletter Assessment Evaluation to start your evaluation on this newsletter. This is a short evaluation and it will not take that long to complete this evaluation.
Thank you for your valued input into this evaluation.
- Trump Accuses NY Times of ‘Virtual Treason’
- President Trump: Obama ‘Had to Know’ of ‘Setup’ to Block His Presidential Bid
- White House: Israelis Not Invited to Mideast Workshop in Bahrain
- Trump Says He’d ‘Certainly’ Go to War Over Iranian Nuclear Weapons
- Trump Trolls Ocasio-Cortez On 2020; She ‘Calls His Bluff,’ Disses ‘The Rest Of The Country’
- Trump: Iran Made a ‘Big Mistake’ Downing US Drone
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin to Sanction Iran’s Last European Lifeline
- Trump Administration: Inside the Ring: Trump Administration Gets Third Defense Chief
- SCOTUS: High court avoids taking on a new same-sex ‘wedding’ case
- SCOTUS: Private Firms Not Bound by First Amendment
- SCOTUS: SCOTUS Punts on Gay Wedding Cake, Nun Cases
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Upholds WWI ‘Peace Cross’ on Public Land in Maryland
- U.S. Department of Education: Department of Education Investigating Antisemitic Events at UNC, Duke
- Trump Approved Military Action Against Iran, Strike Called Off With Planes In Air, Report Says
- Why Trump Backed Away From a Military Strike Against Iran
- Trish Regan: Media, some White House aides are warmongering (Video: 6:50 minutes long.)
- RUMORS OF WAR: If The U.S. And Iran Go To War, Tens Of Thousands Of Missiles Will Rain Down On Israel
- CENTCOM releases video exposing Iranian maritime sabotage team (Video: 3:29 minutes long.)
- Trump’s Expansion of Health Reimbursement Accounts Improves Health Care Choices
- NWO beats Iran War Drums (Video: 9:34 minutes long.)
- WAR DRUMS: US to send 1,000 additional troops to the Middle East as tensions escalate with Iran
- RUMORS OF WAR: US planning ‘tactical assault’ on Iran in response to ‘tanker attack’
- Rockets fired at U.S. military base in Iraq
- The Department of Justice is Closing In On John Brennan
- How the US Army War College Surrendered to Islamic Extremists
- FBI, DHS Contacted Over Stealth Dem Effort to Gain Voter Data
- Shanahan Withdraws From Consideration to Be U.S. Defense Secretary
- Sex Cult Leader Found Guilty On ALL CHARGES… (Video: 28:19 minutes long.)
- Rogue Actor Takes Down US DRONE? BIG MISTAKE… (Video: 29:33 minutes long.)
- Former Democratic Staffer Faces Four Years For Doxxing Senators
- Trump Nominee to Replace Nikki Haley: ‘Israel will Have No Stronger Ally’
- Trump’s pick for UN envoy vows to fight anti-Israel bias
- NEW Twist In Spygate Scandal Reveals ANOTHER Person Linked To The Junk Dossier (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- Trump EPA Replaces Obama’s Anti-Coal Clean Power Plan
- “This is really big”: State Department identifies 23 violations, ‘multiple security incidents’ concerning criminal Clinton
- Obama’s ‘wholesale destruction’ of tens of thousands of National Archive Records
- Jim Jordan says Hope Hicks testimony was a ‘political stunt’ by Dems (Video: 5:54 minutes long.)
- GOP Congressman Introduces Bill to Defund Public Broadcasting
- US Senate Votes to Block $8 Billion in Weapons Sales to Saudi Arabia as Trump Pledges Veto
- NXIVM Leader CONVICTED!!! (Video: 51:11 minutes long.)
- Mysterious Explosion Near Billion Dollar Drug Bust… (Video: 30:15 minutes long.)
- BOMBSHELL: Medic testifies that he killed ISIS prisoner of war, not Navy SEAL Eddie Gallagher
- Emails show FBI’s mad scramble to correct James Comey testimony about Huma Abedin
- Hillary Broke Election Law With Payment to Dossier Author
- S. blacklists 5 Chinese groups involved in supercomputing
- Iran And US Officials Attend A Russian Security Forum But Nobody Is Talking About It
- Background Checks Violate Property Rights
- Criminalizing The Nation: Tyranny For Every Driver?
- US Reveals $50 Billion Economic Phase of Trump’s ‘Deal of the Century’
- Ocasio-Cortez Compares Border Situation to Holocaust
- Trump Announces ICE To Begin Removing ‘Millions Of Illegal Aliens’ Next Week
- President Trump Just Made The BEST Decision For New Border Czar (Video: 6:06 minutes long.)
- Mexico Steps Up To The Plate And DETAINS HUNDREDS Of Illegals (Thanks to Trump) (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- FAIR on fairness: ICE following judge’s order to deport
- It’s Not Just Central America: Where Illegal Immigrants on the Border Come From
- More Than 1500 Central American Migrants in Caravans Found to Have US Criminal Convictions, At Least 3 Are Murderers
- ICE Targets 1000s Of Migrant Families In “Mass Roundups” Expected For Sunday
- Border Patrol Holding Contest For Robotic Tech Used In Underground Smuggling Tunnels
- Jordan: DHS Data Shows High Numbers Of Criminal Illegal Migrants In Caravans
- New York Times: The NYTimes is desperately trying to start a war with Russia by claiming top secret U.S. cyber operations are attacking Russia — just to ‘get Trump’
- Study: TV News Hides Radicalism of 2020 Democratic Candidates
- TheJohnBirchSociety: Facebook is Controlling the Content You Post (Video: 3:51 minutes long.)
- The Next News NetworkHow SAD! Chuck Schumer Is Already Blaming Election Losses On These Four Countries (Video: 7:44 minutes long.)
- Washington Post: Washington Post Publication Mislabels Segregationists as Republicans
- Alaska Supreme Court rules state sex offender registry law unconstitutional
- State Government Meeting Opens With ‘Hail Satan’ Prayer; Officials Storm Out
- California Police Foil Mass Shooting of Jews
- CA Pension Fund Faces Crisis After Shunning Guns, Tobacco
- California Democrat From Swing District Comes Out for Impeachment
- CA Lawmakers Trying to Force Pastors to Embrace Pro-LGBT Ideology
- Sacramento officer fatally shot during domestic violence call (Video: 2:24 minutes long.)
- REPORT: It Will Cost $600,000 To Cover Up George Washington Mural That ‘Traumatized’ San Fran High School Students
- George Washington High School to Cover Up George Washington Mural
- Florida State Outlaws Sanctuary Cities and Mandates that Local Law Enforcement Cooperate with ICE
- Setting Tone & Pace into 2020 (Video: 2:58 minutes long.)
- Illinois: Democrat Governor JB Pritzker Signed a Bill into Law that Legalizes Abortions Up to Birth
- Two Chicago Muslims GUILTY Aiding and Abetting Islamic State
- It’s Not Over: Judge Approves Special Prosecutor For Jussie Smollett Case In Nautical Smackdown
- BADASS Grandparents of Indiana Make Us Proud To Be Americans After Making Kidnapper REGRET Decision (Video: 4:36 minutes long.)
- Michigan flies Pride flags on state building for first time
- Welcome to Gay Hell, Michigan, where only pride flags are allowed to fly
- BOMBSHELL EMAILS: Dem Fixer for Ilhan Omar admits getting major Minnesota paper to kill anti-Ilhan stories
- Heavily armed Muslim Marine arrested trying to enter Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska, said he’d “shoot up the battalion, starting at the barracks”
- New York City sets aside $250,000 to fund abortions
- New York Democrats Vote to Allow Driver’s Licenses for Illegal Immigrants
- Ignoring voters and GOP, NY Dems pass drivers license law
- Vote fraud alert: NY law granting driver licenses to illegal aliens means their ballots will cancel out those of American citizens
- Man Nabbed for Bronx Rape Allegedly Said the Woman ‘Deserved It’ for ‘Slavery’
- Black NYT Writer Mocks Blacks Testifying Against Slave Reparations: They ‘Have No Apparent Qualifications Other Than Being Black’
- Jury Finds Leader Of Sex Cult Involving ‘Smallville’ Star Guilty Of All Charges
- Portland, Oregon: Antifa Summer Camp Targets Children Age 10 to 13 for Indoctrination into Radical Leftist Activism
- Oregon Governor Tells Police to Round Up Republican Senators For Vote
- Storybook-reading drag queens not enough ‘pride’ for PA
- Pittsburgh resident, Syrian man arrested on terrorism charges after planning attack on Christian church
- 19 Arrests Later, a Texas Town Is Torn Apart Over Voter Fraud
- Gunman shot dead after opening fire on federal courthouse in downtown Dallas
- Abbott signs 927 bills into law giving Texas more freedom (Video: 3:39 minutes long.)
- Texas Pastor, Outspoken Supporter of Bill Criminalizing Abortion, Accused of Molesting Teenage Relative Multiple Times a Day
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- UN Investigator: ‘Credible Evidence’ Saudi Crown Prince Played Role in Khashoggi Killing
- UN Nuclear Agency Recognizes ‘State of Palestine’
- Blacklisted Terrorists Are Still Accessing Thousands Of Dollars Due To Loophole In UN Sanctions
- Pastor Jailed During ‘Drag Queen Story Hour,’ SWAT Team Snipers Positioned Atop Library Roof
- Sanctuary city Seattle: Illegal immigrant rapes wheelchair-bound woman, serves 1 day after sentencing, locates his disabled victim and brutally assaults her AGAIN
- Democrats: AR-15s ‘Aren’t Used for Hunting,’ ‘Not Viable for Home Protection’
- Democrats Lash Out at Millionaire Food-Stamp Whistleblower
- Joe Biden: Biden Proposes Universal Medicaid Coverage
- Joe Biden: Biden Suggests Starting ‘Physical Revolution’ To Deal With Republicans
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Slammed for Comparing US Border to ‘Concentration Camps’
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Caught Lying While Defending Her ‘Concentration Camp’ Comments
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez Says US Runs Concentration Camps, Calls Trump a Fascist
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): AOC equates detention centers to concentration camps
- Senator Bernie Sanders (Vermont): Medicare for All Plan Would ‘Absolutely’ Cover Illegal Immigrants
- Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar refuses to comment on terrorist recruitment in her district
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): IOmar Has Agreed to Repay Thousands After Investigation Into Marriages
- Republicans Ask DOJ Why Qatar-Owned Al Jazeera Isn’t Registered As Foreign Agent
- Senator Josh Hawley (Missouri): Senator Josh Hawley Proposes Legislation to Bring Transparency and Accountability to Big Tech for Political Censorship
- Netanyahu, in Fight for Political Life, May Unify All Parties on Right
- Netanyahu Names New Education and Transportation Ministers
- Netanyahu to Israel’s Enemies: ‘Don’t Test Us’
- Netanyahu urges support for U.S. against Iran’s ‘aggression’
- Sara Netanyahu Pleads Guilty: ‘I’ve Suffered Enough’
- Israeli Cabinet Names Golan’s Newest Town ‘Trump Heights’
- Tel Aviv Pride Parade kicks off with 250,000 attendants celebrating
- Israel Inaugurates Its Newest Town: ‘Trump Heights’ in the Golan!
- WATCH: Trump’s Peace Envoy Supports Israeli Sovereignty in Judea, Samaria
- ‘Underground Smugglers’ Tunnel’ Discovered in Middle of Ben-Gurion Airport
- ‘The Whole Air Force is in the Air’: Israel Holds Massive, Multi-front Combat Exercise
- Religious-Zionists Look to Unite Ahead of Elections
- Israeli Intelligence Exposes Iranian Spy Network within Israel
- Jewish Home Party Leader Won’t Concede Position to Popular Ayelet Shaked
- RUMORS OF WAR: Israel holds large military drill amid US-Iran tensions
- “Palestinian” Muslim charged with raping 7-year-old Jewish girl from West Bank
- Questions arise in rape of Jewish girl: ‘It doesn’t add up’
- Yemen’s Houthi Rebels Launch Saudi Drone Attack
- Palestinian Arab admits the truth about the Oslo Accords
- Palestinians Set Fires in Samaria, Israelis Forced to Leave Homes
- Palestinians Trying To Drag Entire Arab World Down With Them
- Palestinian Arab kids have no chance with education like this
- Hamas-supporting Qatar set to distribute $10,000,000 to Gaza
- Al-Qaeda Praises Afghan Taliban ‘Victory’ over U.S. As Afghanistan Releases Hundreds of Taliban Prisoners Unconditionally
- Abbas Orders Mosques to Bash US, Push Anti-Peace Agenda
- Palestinian Authority Secretly Pays Israel for Medical Care
- Palestinians Demand Violence to ‘Fight Trump’s Holocaust of the Century’
- Palestinian Arab Activist Calls for Israeli Sovereignty in Judea & Samaria
- Hezbollah Raises $173 and “Delivers a Painful Blow for the Zionist Entity”
- Hizballah operative collected info on Toronto and JFK airports, US government facilities
- Lebanon: Sunni Muslim plotted jihad massacres at Christian churches and Shi’ite mosques
- Belgium: Belgium takes back six children of Islamic State jihadis from Syrian camps
- EU: Female jihadists are just as ‘motivated’ to build an Islamic State as men, report concludes
- France: 20 jihadists ‘neutralized’ in French-Malian counter-terrorism operation
- France: Paris Islamic Attacks Claims 131st Victim
- France: Paris: Metal ball hurled at the head of elderly Jewish woman, 79, exiting Paris synagogue
- France: alarming report warns jihadists have infiltrated public services
- Germany: Germany is accused of downplaying Muslim Jew-hatred
- Germany: Muslim migrant who raped and murdered 14-year-old girl complains that prison TV has only 23 channels
- Germany: Muslim migrant threatens jihad bombing, cops considering it mental illness, not “Islamist activities”
- Italy: Pro-Migrant Groups Facing 15,000 Job Losses After Budget Cuts By Interior Minister Matteo Salvini
- Russia: Russia warns the US to Drop Middle East troop plan and stop provoking Iran
- Russia: WAR DRUMS: Putin warns the US that war with Iran would be ‘catastrophic’
- Spain: Jihad terror threat raised to “severe,” 40,000 extra cops deployed
- Spain: 10 Muslim migrants arrested, accused of using legitimate business to finance al-Qaeda
- Sweden: Five imams to be deported as security threats
- Sweden: Three explosions in migrant-rich Malmö in 24 hours
- Sweden: Over half a dozen Muslim migrants arrested for rape in Sweden
- Switzerland: Young jihadis living on welfare benefits
- UK: DEVELOPING: UK plans to deploy marines to Persian Gulf
- UK: Muslim rape gang members still not deported seven years after judges ruled they should lose citizenship
- UK: Anne Marie Waters Moment: Islam’s Cruel Animal Slaughter in the U.K.
- UK: Conservative leadership candidates all back inquiry into “Islamophobia” within their party
- UK: jihadists are ruling prisons, “vulnerable” infidel prisoners paying jizya
- UK: UK Home Office: thousands of Muslim migrants to be resettled for years to come
- UK: Parents of Muslim convert who joined the Islamic State convicted of funding jihad terrorism
- UK: “Get Off My F***ing Laptop”: Police Called To Future UK PM’s Home After His Lover Was “Screaming, Slamming And Banging”
- UK: Jeremy Corbyn dishonors memory of Anne Frank and welcomes antisemite into Parliament
- China: China and Russia declare “solidarity” with Iran after Gulf tanker attacks
- China: The Dark Side to China’s Smart Cities: Everyone’s Being Watched
- China: China Profits by Billions in Forced Organ Transplant Business that Harvests Organs from Dissidents and Minorities
- China: China’s Massive Submarine Fleet Will Help It Dominate the South China Sea (Video: 4:39 minutes long.)
- China: China warns about opening ‘Pandora’s Box’ in Middle East
- India: Indian intelligence warning: jihadists illegally entering India from coast of Kerala
- India: Muslims plotted jihad massacres at Hindu temples and Christian churches to “instill fear”
- India: WAR DRUMS: India deploys warships to Persian Gulf amid rising tensions between US and Iran
- Iran: Iran Says it will Break Uranium Stockpile Limit in 10 Days
- Iran: BRUTAL VIDEO: Iranian woman is beaten, dragged down street as crowd CHEERS because she wasn’t wearing hijab
- Iran: Iran attempted to shoot down US drone over tanker attack site in Gulf of Oman
- Iran: Iranian Music Video Titled “Death = America” Depicts Statue of Liberty as Skeleton Holding a Menorah
- Iran: Senior Iranian Official Compares IAEA Inspectors To Cockroaches
- Iran: WAR DRUMS: Iran says it’s ‘completely ready for war’ after US military confirms it shot down American drone
- Japan: Millions Are Taking to the Streets in Hong Kong. Here’s What’s at Stake
- Malaysia: Man pleads guilty to insulting Muhammad and Islam on Facebook
- Mali: Mali terror attacks: Jihad gunmen on motorbikes kill at least 41 people in two villages
- Pakistan: Muslims murder blogger whose “only fault was that he spoke about the the Prophet”
- Thailand: Muslims gun down elderly Buddhist couple
- Egypt: BREAKING Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi dies in trial session
- Egypt: Egypt Agrees to Pay Israel $500 Million to End Gas Dispute
- Egypt: Christian Arrested for Allegedly Insulting Islam on Facebook in Egypt, Muslims Ransack Parents Home
- Egypt: Christian arrested, Muslims trash home over claim he insulted Islam on Facebook
- Niger: Muslim mob torches Christian church, pastor’s car
- Nigeria: Muslims murder 30 people in jihad suicide bombings, victims were watching football match
- Nigeria: Nigerians describe horrors of Islamic atrocities: ‘There is a genocide going on’
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Jailed Muslim says his attack “was done for Islamic reasons…I hope to be rewarded by Allah”
- New Zealand: New Zealand Man to Go to Prison for Two Years for Sharing the Video of the Christchurch Mosque Shooting
- New Zealand: New Zealand Government Website Eliminates ‘Israel’, Replaces with ‘Palestine’
- Canada: Canadian Gov’t Gives Summer Job Funds to Suspended Islamist Org
- Canada: Canadian government gives federal grant to Islamic charity suspended for arming jihad terrorists
- Canada: Child Remains From Tragic Irish Shipwreck Washed Up On Canadian Beach
- Canada: Quebec government bans public employees from wearing religious symbols
- Canada: MP who offended Muslim in gov’t hearing now derided over past “goat herder cultures” comment
- Canada: Canada’s immigration minister, Ahmed Hussen, wants to accept more refugees as economic immigrants
- Canada: Muslim sentenced to 26 years for orchestrating suicide attack on US troops
- Canada: Canada focuses on “Islamophobia” while Hizballah expands operations in the country
- Mexico: Mexican Cartel Members Ask For Asylum At Border After Bloody Shootout At Border
- National Debt: Who Cares? (Video: 5:29 minutes long.)
- America’s Achilles Heel: Our Debt Catastrophe
- The 5 Best Investment Strategies In A Volatile Market
- America’s Real Economy: It Isn’t Booming
- Mastercard introduces the “True Name” card in honor of LGBTQIA+
- Bank of America CEO: ‘We Want a Cashless Society’
- After Trump’s sweeping tax reform, more Americans owed the IRS money
- Weekend roundup: What to do in the wake of the Federal Reserve’s policy shift
- Another way China is ripping us off
- This is what happens to your credit score when you ditch credit cards
- Fed’s stress test shows nation’s top banks could withstand $410 billion of losses
- Fed’s Brainard suggests she supports interest-rate cuts
- Michael Ballanger: Post-FOMC Commentary – Delusions of Grandeur
- ‘You Better Be Careful And Keep Your Eyes Open’
- BUDGET TALKS STALL, ALL REACH IMPASSE OVER SPENDING CUTS AND DEBT CEILING
- Dear Central Bankers: Prepare to be Swept Away in the Next Wave of Populism
- MORGAN STANLEY: BUSINESS CONDITIONS ARE AT THEIR WORST SINCE THE GREAT RECESSION
- Doom Warns Of Imminent Sino-American Bust-Up After G-20
- Over 600 US Companies Sign Letter Supporting Trump Tariffs On China
- The Financial War Escalates
- One Bank Warns Direct US Currency Intervention Is Increasingly Possible
- The Dow is now on pace for its best June return in 80 years
- Believing all this talk about a stock market bubble can land you in real trouble: Mark Hulbert
- Stocks close lower on the day but Dow still logs best June since 1938
- The Dow could reach 30,000 sooner than you think
- The U.S. stock market is like a drunken party — stay for a while but know when to leave
- Oil logs 9% weekly rise — biggest since late 2016; refinery fire jolts gasoline futures
- Here’s what’s at stake for oil as fears of Iran-U.S. conflict rise
- Global oil ‘choke point’ in focus after Trump calls off military strike against Iran: What you need to know
- Lynette Zang: CHOKE POINT – Oil Market Crash And Dangers Of The US Dollar
- REVEALED: How Far Stocks Will Fall
- Final Stock Market Blow Off Top Just Hit…Next Week Comes the FIREWORKS!
- COMBINED RUSSIA, CHINA TREASURY HOLDINGS HIT 9 YEAR LOW AS FOREIGNERS KEEP DUMPING US STOCKS
- The Bond Market Is Not Impressed With The Fed
- In Emergency, Telephonic Auction US Treasury Tests Sale Of $25MM In 10Y Notes
- BMO: Everything Will Change After Today’s “Quad Witching”
- Facebook’s New Cryptocurrency is Actually GOOD? Here’s Why… (Video: 11:18 minutes long.)
- Sage advice: Be cautious when using Facebook’s currency
- Why gold prices have climbed to their highest since 2013
- Not Even The Stock Market’s All-Time Record High Could Steal Gold’s Shine This Week
- GOLD TAKES-OUT $1400 (Trades As High As $1415, Priced In Dollars)
- Buy Gold For $3 An Ounce?
- Federal Reserve Cornered, Bullion Readying | James Anderson
- Eric Sprott: Summer Is Breaking-Out – And So Is Gold
- Gold & Stocks Rally As Dollar Falls…Precious Metals Break-Out Rally, Or Reversal Time?
- 8 Reasons A HUGE GOLD MANIA Is About To Begin
- Will the gold rally continue?
- Bitcoin surpasses stocks, bonds, and gold
- Bitcoin Soars Above $11k For First Time Since March 2018, Ether Tops $300
- Audio Alert: Will Gold’s Rally Drag Silver Prices Higher?
- The Gold (and Silver) Volcano Is Ready to Erupt
- How Much Lower Will Gold & Silver Premiums Go? Lear Capital Lawsuit & Other Questions…
- Mortgage rates are moving sideways. Will they fall from here?
- Existing-home sales rebound in May, as housing market green shoots appear
- Warning for renters: Signing a new lease during the summer comes at a premium
- The Top Selling Paint Colors For Your Home
- Why a Bigger Social Security Program Would Make Us Worse Off
- Stretching money through retirement is a global problem
- Will Inflation “Save” Social Security?
- OPEC braces for ‘critical’ meeting at a particularly volatile time for oil
- China Hit By “Significant Banking Stress” As SHIBOR Plummets To Recession Levels
- Europe Has Been Warned: Currency War Is Next Phase Of Global Conflict, Europe Is Defenseless
- Russia Will Help Iran With Oil, Banking If Europe’s SPV Payment Channel Not Launched
- They Found Canals and Then They Found Something Even Stranger! (Video: 12:41 minutes long.)
- The Deepwater Horizon Explosion in 2010 is thought to be responsible for record amounts of dead dolphins washing up along the Gulf of Mexico
- Temperatures touching 51 deg C (124 deg F) a historic drought causing millions of people to abandon their homes in search of water and causing mass suicides in India
- Plans to ‘hack Earth’s weather’ could start World War 3, scientists warn
- Powerful 7.4 earthquake strikes north of New Zealand
- Astonishing temperatures hit Kuwait with highs of 52.2 degrees C, (126 deg F) and 63 degrees C (145.4 deg F) under direct sunlight
- Thousands of animals migrating away from Yellowstone supervolcano
- Third earthquake in 7 days registered under Lake Erie, Ohio
- Scientists warn heat waves could kill thousands in U.S. cities
- “It’s A Disaster Like I’ve Never Seen Before”: 2019 Could Be The Worst Year EVER For U.S. Corn Farmers
- Violent hailstorms strike France, Catastrophic agricultural damage reported
- Can we grasp what is happening? More than two gigatonnes (two billion tonnes) of ice melted in Greenland in just one day as temperatures climb way above normal
- Back to Back Earthquakes in China kills at least 12 people and leaves scores injured
- Harbinger of Destruction? US Experiences Record-Breaking Rainfall This Year
- Earthquake believed to have been caused by explosion has been recorded on the border between N. Korea and China
- Powerful 6.4 earthquake strikes Japan triggering tsunami warning
- 2 magnitude earthquake strikes off coast rocking Ring of Fire
- Climate prediction models are all rigged to produce false “proof” of human-caused climate change
- Pacific Ring Of Fire, Southern California and Yellowstone all have experts a little jumpy this month as “swarmageddon” hits downtown Los Angeles
- “Day Zero” has arrived for 100 million Indian people as reservoirs dry up and people queue in long lines with temperatures of more than 50 deg C 122 deg F
- Theorist warns Earth risks being ‘plunged into darkness’ in major super flare event
- Last month was the 4th hottest on record for the globe and the 43rd consecutive May as well as 413 consecutive month with above-average temperatures
- Another earthquake swarm hits New Zealand’s L’Esperance Rock with 56 high magnitude quakes including 6 major quakes (mag 6 or higher) in just 6 days
- Mystery orbs over Kansas City baffle National Weather Service and leave locals stunned
- Pacific Ring Of Fire, Southern California and Yellowstone all have experts on edge this month as “swarmageddon” hits downtown Los Angeles
- Huge Archaeology Discovery In Israel, King David Proved Real? (Video: 10:44 minutes long.)
- There Are Megaliths at Teotihuacan That Cannot Be Explained! (Video: 10:36 minutes long.)
- This Could Change EVERYTHING…Secret Codex Hidden From Humanity! (Video: 11:58 minutes long.)
- Peru: The Lost City Of Gold with David Adams (Ancient Civilisation Documentary) | Timeline (Video: 50:22 minutes long.)
- Ancient Comet Sightings That Baffled Past Astronomers and Star Gazers (Video: 10:30 minutes long.)
- They Found It…Bizarre Discovery At The End Of A HUGE Ancient Tunnel! (Video: 10:20 minutes long.)
- They Discovered Something in Egypt That Everyone Said Was Impossible! (Video: 11:48 minutes long.)
- They Found Something Weird in the Mountains of Armenia! (Video: 10:14 minutes long.)
- Its Under The Ice! The Evidence Everyone Missed..Researcher Left Speechless! (Video: 11:42 minutes long.)
- Huge Man Made Ruins Discovered in the Depths of the Saint Croix Basin! (Video: 13:01 minutes long.)
- Still Snarling After 40,000 Years, a Giant Pleistocene Wolf Discovered in Yakutia
- 8,000-year-old Petroglyphs Found in the World’s Biggest Meteor Crater
- Hi-Tech Levitation Devices Used To “Float” Ancient Egyptian Sphinx
- Mysterious Megalithic Monument Found at Carrowmore is Unlike Anything Seen in Ireland
- Does the Greatest Macedonian Rest In the Royal Necropolis at Aigai?
- From Army of Judah to IDF: Israeli Soldiers Uncover Ancient Watchtower
- They Found Something Totally Bizarre Carved Into Angkor Wat Temple! (Video: 10:35 minutes long.)
- They Decoded The Sumerian Tablets..You Won’t Believe What They Found! (Video: 12:56 minutes long.)
- The Ten Lost Tribes will be Redeemed says the Prophet Hosea
- Ten Tribes Studies (18 June, 2019, 15 Sivan, 5779)
- Ten Tribes Studies (19 June, 2019, 16 Sivan, 5779)
- Ten Tribes Studies (20 June, 2019, 17 Sivan, 5779)
- Avoid Suffering. Isaiah ch. 8 (Video: 27:16 minutes long.)
- SOLOMON LOPEZ — UNITED STATES (Audio: 1:17:12 minutes long. Solomon Lopez is a two-house Hebrew musician. His music grew out of other interests that he had, but it is very obvious that music is one of several directions that YHWH has intended for him. He and Gene listen to and discuss several of his songs in the course of this interview.)
It is the story back of the story of America. It is the national story of the Bible which needs to be told…and told often….Only 334 pages, but you will wish there was more from this author. A Very Easy read that flows very smooth.I Highly recommended this for the beginner.Big scores here for this book! Hardcover 334 pages.
Reveals the lost history of Parthia, a massive Asian empire which was the equal of Rome, lasted five centuries and produced the Magi who visited the Christ Child.
EXCERPT from Chapter 3, Pages 123-151
HIS CHILDHOOD YEARS (BIRTH TO AGE 12)
Much has been written about the life of Jesus Christ, the historical person whose name is attached to the many different denominations of Christianity that exist today. In fact, so much has been written that one might wonder whether anything truly new could be written about this one life. As the reader will see, new facts about the life of Jesus Christ can be ascertained by combining the accounts of the Bible with secular historical accounts and traditions about the time in which He lived. This chapter is not intended to be a complete history of the life of Jesus Christ. It will cover those aspects of His life and times which have not been generally known.
The prior chapter dealing with the Parthian Empire discussed historical events shaping the world into which Jesus Christ was born. When some surprising information about His life is added to the history contained in the previous chapter, it can be seen that Jesus Christ actually played a role in the great power politics which occurred between the empires of Parthia and Rome. The Bible hints that He could have played a much larger role in the political affairs of that era if He had chosen to do so.
Did Jesus Really Live?
There is no doubt that the person, Jesus Christ, actually lived in Palestine at the beginning of the first century A. D. While some skeptics doubt this fact, this chapter will begin by offering firm evidence that Jesus Christ was a real, historical person.
Josephus, a Jewish historian of the first century A. D., regarded the life of Jesus Christ as an established fact. In Antiquities of the Jews, Josephus wrote:
“there was about this time, Jesus, a wise man, if it be lawful to call him a man, for He was a doer of wonderful works, — a teacher of such men as receive the truth with pleasure. He drew over to him both many of the Jews, and many of the Gentiles. He was Christ; and when Pilate [Pontius Pilate, Roman Procurator of Judea], at the suggestion of the principle men among us, had condemned him to the cross…He appeared to them alive again the third day, as the divine prophets had foretold these and ten thousand other wonderful things concerning him; and the tribe of Christians, so named from him, are not extinct at this day.”1
In this account, written shortly after Christ died, Josephus not only gave us a powerful witness that Jesus Christ truly lived, but also provided an independent corroboration of many of the biblically-discussed events of His life. Josephus refers to him as “a wise man,” and wonders whether He was more than a mere man because of the “wonderful works” He did. That a non-Christian, Jewish historian of the apostolic era writes of the miracles of Jesus as actual facts offers contemporary support to the Bible’s accounts about them. Josephus agrees with the testamental writings that Jesus was sentenced to be crucified by Pontius Pilate at the behest of the Jewish Sanhedrin, “the principle men among us.” Josephus also acknowledged that Jesus Christ fulfilled many prophecies of the Hebrew prophets about the Messiah, and even refers to His resurrection as an historical fact!
Josephus’ reference to Jesus as “the Christ” acknowledges that Jesus was the Messiah, “the anointed.” Since a non-Christian source so close to the actual time of Christ has confirmed these facts of His life, the musings of modern skeptics questioning Christ’s existence are without merit. Josephus could speak with eyewitnesses of Jesus’ life; modern skeptics are almost two millennia removed from the events, and their writings are merely speculative. Jesus Christ did live, and the writings of Josephus substantiate the Bible’s claims of His performance of supernatural deeds as well as His being raised from the dead.
Roman secular sources agree with Josephus. Celsus, an anti-Christian writer of the Roman Empire in the second century A.D., wrote: “It was by magic that He [Jesus] was able to do the miracles which He appeared to have done.”2 Here a Roman opponent of Christianity grudgingly acknowledges the reality of Christ’s “miracles,” which he labels as “magic.” However, Quadratus, writing in approximately 117-134 A.D., “urged people to believe in Jesus because the effect of His miracles continued up to the present — people had been cured and raised from the dead, and ‘some of them…have survived even to our own day.’”3 Tacitus, the famous Roman historian, writing about the Christians just decades after the death of Christ, stated:
“Nero fabricated scapegoats — and punished…the notoriously depraved Christians (as they were popularly called). Their originator, Christ, had been executed in Tiberius’ reign by the governor of Judea, Pontius Pilate.”4
Tacitus’ comment about Christ appears as a mere aside in an overall account of events in the reign of Nero. It is particularly compelling evidence that Jesus Christ really did live! Tacitus was no fan of Christ or Christianity, and he had no “axe to grind.” His account that “Christ” was a real person crucified by Pontius Pilate is highly credible as Tacitus refers to it as an official act of Pontius Pilate within His overall accounting of Rome’s activities.
Clearly, Roman accounts confirm that Jesus Christ lived, and that He was executed in Judea during the administration of Pontius Pilate. Even His detractors acknowledged that He performed supernatural deeds. Whatever your views about Jesus Christ, we begin with the fact that He, indeed, lived and died when the Bible states that He lived and died, that He performed marvelous deeds, and that He made a major impression on the civilization of His day.
Let us now review the historical setting into which Jesus Christ was born. The Roman and Parthian Empires were both powerful, well-established “superpower” rivals at the time Jesus was born. Rome ruled the Mediterranean region, and Parthia ruled Asian lands from modern Syria to the Indus River. Palestine was located within the Roman Empire, but was close to the Euphrates River constituting the Parthian border.
Five decades before the birth of Jesus, Rome and Parthia fought several battles with one being fought near Antioch of Syria (very close to Palestine).5 In about 40 B.C., the Parthians launched a major assault which drove the Romans out of Asia! For three years, 40-37 B.C., Palestine was within the Parthian Empire and was ruled by a Jewish vassal king of the Parthians named Antigonus. At that time King Herod, the Roman king of Judea, fled from the Parthians in fear of his life. While the Parthian-sponsored rule of Antigonus was brief, it was apparently popular with the Jews. When the Parthians withdrew across the Euphrates, Antigonus, with Jewish support, attempted to maintain himself as king of the Jews, but was defeated by Herod. Mark Antony, the Roman leader famous for his dalliance with Cleopatra, ordered Antigonus beheaded, and Josephus records that this was done to compel the Jews to accept the hated Herod as their king.6 Mark Antony afterward led a massive invasion of Parthia in 37-36 B.C., but his army was utterly defeated by the Parthians.7
To help modern readers gain a frame of reference for these ancient events, these Roman-Parthian wars were more recent events for the people at the time Jesus was born than World War II and the Korean War are to modern readers. Parthian rule over Palestine was, therefore, vividly remembered by many in Jewish society as being preferable to Roman rule.
Parthia’s victory over Mark Antony led to a long period of peace between Rome and Parthia, with the Euphrates River serving as the border between their two vast empires. This prolonged period of peaceful relations lasted from 36 B.C. until 58 A.D.,8 including not only all of Jesus Christ’s life, but also the early period of the Apostolic Church as well. Rawlinson records that it was an established Roman policy not to provoke a Parthian war during that period of time so long as both empires agreed to coexist on separate banks of the Euphrates River. Rawlinson comments on this peaceful interlude as follows:
“It is a well-known fact that Augustus left it as a principle of policy to his successors that the Roman Empire had reached its proper limits, and could not with advantage be extended further. This principle, followed with the utmost strictness by Tiberius, was accepted as a rule by all the earlier Caesars…”9
As long as the Caesars wanted peace with Parthia, Roman officials along Parthia’s border, such as King Herod and Pontius Pilate, knew they risked their positions and lives if they entangled Rome in an unwanted war with Parthia.
Without this period of Parthian-Roman detente, it would have been impossible for some of the events of Jesus Christ’s life to have occurred, as we shall see. The first such event was the coming of the Magi, or “Wise Men” to pay homage to Jesus. We read of this event in Matthew 2:1-12 , which becomes more important when considered in the overall context of Roman-Parthian relations.
Parthia’s Magi Visit Jesus (and Frighten Jerusalem)
As discussed in the previous chapter, the Magi were powerful members of the Parthian bicameral body that elected Parthian monarchs and wielded great influence within the empire. One assembly was composed of members of the royal family (the Arsacids), and the other consisted of the priests (the “Magi”) and influential Parthians of non-royal blood (the “Wise Men”). The Magi and Wise Men were jointly known as the Megistanes.10
Matthew 2:1 states that “wise men from the east” came to worship Jesus. The term “Wise Men,” which appears in Matthew 2:1 , is not a generic description of these visitors, but was the proper title of Parthian Megistanes. The Greek word translated “wise men” is “magian,” literally meaning “Persian astronomer or priest,”11 from which we derive the word “Magi.” Parthia governed Persia at the time of Christ, so the “Wise Men” cited in the Bible were Parthian nobles and/or priests. While traditional Christian accounts of this episode celebrate the coming of “the three wise men,” the Bible does not limit the number of visiting Magi-Wise Men to three men. Indeed, biblical events and the realities of that time argue for a much larger contingent of Parthian Magi.
Since we saw in previous chapters that the Parthians were descended from the ten tribes of Israel and that their priests were likely descended from the tribe of Levi, it is likely that this delegation of Magi consisted of leading members of the ten tribes of Israel. Because there were numerous Jews of the tribe of Judah in Parthia’s empire, they may have been represented as well. Consequently, the delegation of Magi could easily have consisted of at least ten or twelve men representing the various tribes of Israel.
Also, the Bible confirms that the Magi did not visit the young Jesus in the manger at Bethlehem as most nativity scenes depict, but rather visited Jesus in a house somewhat after His birth. Matthew 2:11 states that this visit of the Magi took place in a house (not at the manger) when Jesus was old enough to be called “a young child.” Luke’s version of Christ’s birth (Luke 2:8-40 ) mentions the shepherds’ arrival at the manger, but makes no mention of any Magi visiting Christ while He was “in the manger.”
Matthew 2:8 adds that Herod sent the Magi “to Bethlehem” after conferring with the Jewish hierarchy about the prophesied location of the Messiah’s birth. They cited Micah 5:2 that the Messiah would originate in Bethlehem, and they were likely familiar with Daniel 9:25-26 which predicted that the arrival of the Messiah was due at that time. Herod privately met with the Parthian delegation, and enquired when “the star” which they followed had first appeared. He apparently learned that this period of time was almost two years because he killed all male children in Bethlehem under two years of age in an attempt to kill the Messiah, whom he regarded as a competitor for his position as king of the Jews.
Although the Bible tells us that “the star” appeared to the Wise Men almost two years prior to His birth, this offers inexact information in determining how old Jesus was when the Wise Men came to him. The Wise Men were prominent people in Parthia when “the star” appeared, and they had to make a very time-consuming journey to reach Judea. It took time to prepare the costly gifts to present to the Messiah, set their affairs in order for a long absence, organize and equip a caravan, obtain an armed escort for protection and make the slow, lengthy journey to Judea in a caravan of pack animals. Since the “star’s” appearance was not necessarily timed to coincide exactly with the time Jesus was born, He may have been a few months (or up to two years) old at the time of the Magi’s arrival.
Consider also that Matthew 2:1-3 states:
“Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem. Saying, where is He that is born King of the Jews? for we have seen His star in the east, and are come to worship him. When Herod the king heard these things, he was troubled, and all Jerusalem with him.” (KJV)
The arrival of the Magi’s caravan in Jerusalem was a very public affair because “all Jerusalem” was “troubled” by their arrival. What was it about the Magi’s caravan that scared the Roman leaders and the whole city of Jerusalem? The Magi, a delegation of high Parthian officials, came to Jerusalem in a caravan loaded with costly treasures and escorted by a strong force of armed Parthian soldiers! Since the Magi were high officials of the Parthian government, they would routinely travel with a substantial escort of Parthian soldiers to guarantee their protection. Since they were traveling with many costly treasures to present to the newborn Messiah, their escort may have been unusually large.
The Magi’s caravan would have included large numbers of servants, animal-handlers, cooks, etc. for such a long journey. These people alone would have constituted many hundreds of people! Given the fact that many high Parthian officials and very expensive treasures were in the caravan, there may have been many thousands of Parthian soldiers escorting the caravan! This is not an overstatement.
Josephus records that treasure caravans bringing expensive offerings to Jerusalem from Jews living in Parthian territory did so with “many ten thousand men” as escorts.12 In ancient times, traveling with expensive items was dangerous. There was danger not only from brigands, but also from local satraps who might use their armies to conquer a treasure train passing through their territories. If Jewish commoners from Parthia were allowed to travel to Jerusalem with the equivalent of several infantry divisions as escorts, would an important delegation of Parthia’s ruling class and a treasure train of gifts have been accompanied by any fewer armed escorts? If the Parthian column had included “many ten thousands” of soldiers, it would have justified the widespread fear in Jerusalem caused by their arrival. In the previous chapter, we learned that ancient Chinese historical accounts recorded that the Parthians sent 20,000 cavalry just to escort a Chinese ambassador into Parthian territory.
Plutarch records that Surenas — a Parthian military commander and, no doubt, a member of the Megistanes — traveled on routine business in a caravan of cavalry, servants, and attendants the size of “a baggage train of 1,000 camels…at least ten thousand men.”13 If one Parthian leader traveled with so large a caravan on routine business within Parthia, how large was the caravan of the Magi — a whole delegation of Parthian nobles carrying great treasures to worship a “new-born king?” It was large enough to frighten the whole city of Jerusalem!
The Wise Men coming to Jesus were not bringing just a few samples of gold and other precious things that they carried in their personal saddlebags. They were coming to worship a royal-born child, so they likely had a whole train of pack animals loaded with “gold, frankincense and myrrh!”
Their caravan was so huge that it was a “cause celebre” in Jerusalem. The whole city was in an uproar over their arrival, and that argues for a very visible and impressive Parthian caravan arriving in Jerusalem. The sheer size of the caravan, its treasures and its escorts awed King Herod and the whole city to the point they were all “troubled.” This indicates that the Parthian caravan had so many armed escorts that many feared it was an invasion force coming to besiege Jerusalem and start a new Roman-Parthian war. However, their reason — coming to visit a royal-born Messiah — could have electrified a city of Jews who intensely wanted the Messiah to come and free them from Roman rule! The Jewish hierarchy understood the Parthians were looking for the Messiah as they quickly looked for Messianic prophecies to locate the city of His birth.
After their consultations with Herod and high Jewish officials, the Parthian delegation traveled to Bethlehem to worship Jesus and present their gifts to him. By this time, Matthew 2:11 states Jesus and Mary were living in “a house,” so they were no longer staying at the manger. The Magi’s journey to Bethlehem would have been closely followed by Herod’s spies.
Joseph was then warned by an angel to flee quickly into Egypt (Matthew 2:13 ) to avoid Herod’s impending slaughter of Bethlehem’s young male children. Since Herod’s edict applied only to Bethlehem, there would have been no need for Joseph, Mary and Jesus to flee unless they were still in Bethlehem. Since Joseph and Mary actually lived in Galilee (Luke 2:4 ), the fact that they were in a house in Bethlehem indicates that this must have been weeks after Jesus’ birth while Mary was regaining the strength to make an overland trip back to Nazareth. Their flight to Egypt took them completely out of Herod’s area of jurisdiction.
Herod made the mistake of assuming the Messiah would be born to a family native to the Bethlehem area. Since Luke 2:39 states that Joseph, Mary and Jesus returned to Galilee not long after Jesus was born, it seems apparent that the stay of Joseph, Mary and Jesus in Egypt was very brief. Historical sources disagree on the year of King Herod’s death, but there is persuasive evidence that Herod died soon after giving his cruel order to murder the boy babies of Bethlehem. Matthew 2:14-19 states that Jesus and His parents returned from Egypt as soon as Herod was dead, and the account implies their stay in Egypt was brief.
This author acknowledges that there are differing scholarly and historical viewpoints concerning the year of Jesus Christ’s birth. While many people assume that Jesus Christ was born in a theoretical “year zero,” scholarly options for the year of Jesus’ birth focus on the time frame of 5 B.C. to 2 B.C.
It is significant that Jesus’ parents were faithful to God’s law requiring circumcision on the eight day (Leviticus 12:2-3 ), and to Jewish custom by making an offering to God at the Temple in Jerusalem to consecrate their firstborn male child. (Luke 2:21-24 ) This is an important observation as it shows Jesus was raised by a Jewish family that devoutly obeyed God’s laws.
When the Parthian column arrived at Jerusalem, the Parthian Magi came directly to King Herod, quite open about their reasons for being in Roman-occupied Palestine. They informed Herod that they had come to worship “He that is born king of the Jews.”
It is a tribute to the power of Caesar’s policy that the Roman-Parthian peace be maintained that war did not result from this statement, for Herod could easily have taken it as an insult. He could have flown into a rage, and yelled “How dare you ask to see another ‘king of the Jews’ besides me; I am king of the Jews!” That Herod swallowed his gargantuan pride, and meekly answered the Parthians is quite noteworthy. This is a tribute not only to Caesar’s policy to maintain the peace, but also to recognition that a sizeable Parthian army had come to Jerusalem as escorts of the Magi. Herod’s meek response to the highly provocative question of the Parthian officials does imply that he was intimidated by the many Parthian soldiers who accompanied the Magi.
Because the whole city was “troubled” by the Parthians’ arrival, the presence of so many Parthian soldiers surely sparked rumors in Jerusalem that a new Parthian-Roman war was imminent. Herod may even have suspected that the Parthians’ question was designed to provoke an incident, which would lead to an outbreak of hostilities and his removal from the throne. Herod and all Jerusalem was surprised, but relieved to learn that the Parthian Magi and soldiers had arrived with peaceful intent. Herod may have been expecting to hear an ultimatum for the surrender of Jerusalem to Parthia when the Magi were ushered into his presence.
Some observations must be made about the “star” which led the Magi to Jesus. Some have proposed that this star was a comet or a celestial phenomenon although the biblical accounts indicate that this was not the case. The biblically-described “star” moved, leading the Magi over a long east-to-west route from Parthia to Judea, and Matthew 2:9 states that it finally “stood over where the young child was.” Simple logic confirms that no comet or celestial phenomenon in the sky could possibly pinpoint a single city, much less “stand over” an individual child on the earth’s surface! Nevertheless, that is what the biblical “star” did.
The Bible periodically uses the word “star” to represent angels (Job 38:7 , Revelation 1:20 ), and there is good reason to believe that the “star” which led the Parthian nobles to a specific child in a specific house in Judea was an angel of God. Nothing else makes sense. Only an angel, a spirit being, could literally “stand over” the baby Jesus to designate one specific child to the Parthian nobles.
Also, nothing in the biblical account indicates that this “star” was visible to anyone other than the Magi-Wise Men! Matthew 2:2 states that the Magi saw “the star,” but the context argues no one else ever saw it. Verse 7 relates that Herod asked the Magi when “the star” appeared to them, indicating no one in Judea was aware of any such “star.” If a striking celestial object had appeared in the sky, Herod and his astrologers would already have known the exact date and hour on which it had appeared.
After leading the Parthians to Judea, the “star” disappeared, forcing the Parthians to ask Herod for directions. After the Magi left Herod, the “star” again appeared to them, led them directly to Bethlehem (Luke 2:9 ), and finally “stood over” one specific child, Jesus. Verse 10 states the Magi rejoiced that the “star” had again appeared to show them where to go! Obviously, a “star” which appeared, disappeared and reappeared for the Magi (but which was apparently not seen by any other humans) had to be an angel. Supporting this fact is that Luke 2:8-15 records that the birth of Jesus was announced to shepherds by angels speaking to them out of a heavenly light which accompanied their appearance. God also used an angel to warn Joseph to flee to Egypt. Since God used angels to direct the movements of persons in the events surrounding Christ’s birth, it would have been completely consistent for God to also send an angel to guide the Magi’s movements.
Having found Jesus, the Magi worshipped him, offering costly gifts of gold, myrrh and frankincense. They were then warned by God in a dream (Matthew 2:12 ) not to return to Herod, resulting in the prompt exit of the Magi and their many escorts from Judea. When Herod realized that he had been fooled, he wrathfully killed all the young male children of Bethlehem in a vain effort to kill the Messiah. However, there is no indication that Herod made any attempt to overtake or punish the Magi. As high Parthian nobles, they had “diplomatic immunity,” and Herod dared not anger Caesar by provoking the Parthians. Also, Herod’s garrison troops could have been vastly outnumbered by the size of the Magi’s military escorts.
There is another important aspect of this remarkable episode. While it is not surprising that Jewish leaders during Herod’s reign were sufficiently familiar with the prophetic writings to pinpoint for Herod exactly where the Messiah would be born, it is surprising that God was working so closely with members of the Parthian ruling class! This makes no biblical sense unless: (A) the Parthians were descended from the ten tribes of Israel and (B) the Magi (Parthian priests) included some Levites. During His ministry Jesus Christ asserted that He had not been sent to the gentiles, but only to the “lost sheep of the house of Israel.” Matthew 15:24-28 shows the reluctance of Jesus to assist a gentile.
Throughout the Old Testament God worked almost exclusively with the House of Israel and the House of Judah. It was not until after the death of Christ that gentiles were given equal access to the God of Israel. The fact that God was working intimately with the Parthian nobility — sending them angelic messages, giving them divine messages in dreams — confirms that the Parthians had to be descended from the ten tribes of Israel which had migrated into Asia.
The fact that some of the Parthian ruling classes were apparently worshippers of the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob is most revealing. God obviously considered these Parthians to be “righteous” men under the terms of His laws or He would not have been dealing with them so personally. That educated Parthians were ready to visit and worship the Messiah at the time of Christ’s birth indicates they were also familiar with the prophecies of the Old Testament. Who but transplanted Israelites would have been looking for the Messiah at that time?
Although we are jumping ahead in the narrative, consider the events of Acts 2:9 which states Parthians were among those who made pilgrimages to Jerusalem for the Feast of Weeks, known to Christians as Pentecost Sunday. Verse 9 also mentions “Medes, Elamites, and dwellers in Mesopotamia” as being present at this feast, and all these regions were provinces of the Parthian Empire. We know that portions of the ten tribes had been relocated to “the cities of the Medes,” so the presence of devout visitors from Media most likely designates people from the ten tribes of Israel who still lived in Media. Interestingly, verse 9 also mentions “dwellers…in Asia” were present. The word “Asia” has clouded origins, but the Encyclopaedia Britannica states, “It is probable that it [“Asia”] has an Assyrian or Hebrew root, and was used first…with a specific or restricted local application, a more extended signification having eventually been given it…”14
As briefly mentioned in chapter two, one of the Scythian tribes was called the “Asii” (or “Asiani”).15 Since the “Asiani” were one of the Scythian tribes bearing the name of Isaac, the Sacae or Saka, the Bible’s reference to “Asians” attending the Feast of Weeks could indicate that Scythians were also present in Jerusalem at that time. This further indicates that the Parthians and Scythians were the displaced members of the “lost ten tribes of Israel.” The non-Israelite populations of Asia had no cultural interest in the worship of the God of Israel; only the ten tribes of Israel would retain such a custom.
It was not unusual for large pilgrimages originating in Parthia to travel to Jerusalem to worship the God of Israel. Josephus’ statement that caravans from Parthia arrived in Jerusalem under the protection of “many ten thousand men”16 was noted earlier. These must have been magnificent treasure trains to have warranted the protection of a sizeable army. Such huge protection of a sizeable army. Such huge “offerings” going to Jerusalem from Parthia indicates that significant numbers of people within the Parthian Empire worshipped the God of Israel. This meant that, at the time of Jesus and Herod, there was a great deal of travel and trade between the Parthian Empire and the Roman province of Judea. It also shows that there was a strong sense of community between Judea and many regions of the Parthian Empire. If a caravan of Parthian commoners could be escorted by “many ten thousand men,” how many escorts would accompany a caravan of Parthia’s nobility?
The Parthian nobility did not “travel light.” Plutarch records that Surenas, a high Parthian noble, had an entourage of ten thousand men when he traveled “on his own affairs” on routine business. Just one Parthian noble was accompanied by such a huge and imposing caravan when he traveled on routine business! Think how much larger would have been the caravan of a group of perhaps ten or twelve Parthian nobles, the Magi, travelling, not on routine business within Parthia, but through dangerous terrain with rich treasures and into Roman territory! Parthians believed in large numbers of armed escorts for VIPs. When an ambassador came to Parthia from China, an escort of 20,000 armed Parthian cavalrymen greeted him!18
Now you can understand why the whole city of Jerusalem was frightened when the Parthian Magi arrived to look for the young child of royal birth. They were accompanied by a gigantic caravan from Parthia moving toward Jerusalem. This column was escorted by many thousands of Parthia’s military cavalry. Many in Jerusalem feared the Parthians had come to start a war and besiege the city.
The Royal Lineages of Jesus Christ
In an earlier chapter it was shown that the Magi were loyal to one dynasty, the Arsacids, whose members continuously ruled Parthia. It was shown that many rulers of Parthian and Saka kingdoms had names incorporating the word “Phares” (PH-R-S). This indicates that the Arsacids were descended from the seed of David, who was the first king of the Phares family. (Matthew 1:2-6 ) The kings of Judah of the Phares dynasty are listed in I Chronicles 3:9-17 , but verses 18-24 reveals that the royal lineage continued to flourish after Judah’s captivity. Indeed, David’s dynasty was given high status in the Babylonian Empire. (II Kings 25:27-30 ) This post-exilic elevation of the Davidic dynasty in Asia likely led to their serving as vassal kings over captive Israelites under Babylonian and Persian masters. Their later elevation to the throne of Parthia fulfilled the prophecy of Jeremiah 33:17 that David’s descendants would always rule over the descendants of the ten tribes of Israel. This may explain the unshakable loyalty of the Parthians to the Arsacids. With the Parthians being Israelites, and the Arsacids being descended from King David, the Arsacids were the only dynasty in Asia that was racially, historically and culturally related to the Parthian people.
Since Matthew 1:3-17 tells us that Jesus Christ was a descendant of Phares and King David, Jesus was a distant relative of the Parthian ruling dynasty, which also descended from Phares and David. The bloodline relationship of Jesus to the Parthian Arsacids serves as a further explanation for the homage paid to Jesus by the Parthian nobility. It was customary for the Parthian Magi and Wise Men to keep track of male Arsacids in foreign nations. In some cases they sent to foreign nations, Scythia and Rome, to summon male relatives of the Arsacids to come to Parthia to serve as king. As mentioned in the previous chapter, some Parthian rulers killed every male relative they could find in an effort to eliminate potential rivals to their throne. This compelled the Magi to look for distant individuals who had the same bloodline as the Arsacids, the lineage of Phares and King David. At the time of the birth of Jesus, the recent Parthian emperor, Phraates IV, who reigned 37-2 B.C., had killed many male relatives, including his own father and almost thirty brothers.19 Male Arsacids at the time of Jesus’ birth were in very short supply.
When the Magi were led by God to pay homage to the young Jesus, they doubtless learned that Joseph, Mary and Jesus were all related to the Parthian dynasty! Indeed, they may already have known that Jesus was an Arsacid, related to Parthia’s kings. When the Magi came to Herod, they said:
“Where is He that is born king of the Jews?” (Matthew 2:2, KJV )
This statement confirms that the Magi arriving in Jerusalem already knew that Jesus was “royal-born,” and it implies that they knew He was related to Parthia’s kings. If they did not know that fact prior to their arrival, they learned it during their visit with Joseph, Mary and the young Jesus. Indeed, because Phraates IV, the emperor of Parthia, had killed so many of his male relatives, the Magi were surely to find surviving males of the Davidic bloodline.
Consider some important information. When the Babylonians conquered Judah, they brought King Jehoiachin of Judah and many of his royal family to Babylon. (II Kings 24:15 ) After languishing in prison for years, King Jehoiachin was exalted into the position of a favored vassal king in the Babylonian empire. I Chronicles 3:17 reveals that Jeconiah had many sons and grandsons, who very likely also became vassal kings in Asia after Jehoichin died. One of Jeconiah’s sons was “Salathiel” (I Chronicles 3:17 ), who lived in Asia, not Judea. Salathiel, later spelled “Shealtiel,”20 was the father of Zerubbabel. (Ezra 3:2 ) Matthew 1:12 and Luke 3:27 confirm this as well.
Zerubbabel’s name includes the root word “babel,” indicating he was born in Babylon. Zerubbabel was one of the leaders of the group of Jews who left Asia and returned to Jerusalem during the time of Ezra and Nehemiah under the auspices of Persian kings. Zerubbabel had a prominent role in the rebuilding of a Jewish presence in Jerusalem and Judea, and he is mentioned frequently in the books of Ezra and Haggai and once in the book of Nehemiah. Joseph, the human “father” of Jesus Christ was a descendant of Zerubbabel. (Matthew 1:12-16 ) So Jesus Christ was born into a very prominent and famous family in Judea, one known to be descended from the Kings of Judah. Since His royal progenitors formerly lived in Asia and had included vassal kings of the Babylonians, the Parthian Magi may have been very well aware that they were coming to visit a family of Arsacids! Babylon was then ruled by Parthia, so its records were available to the Magi. Because Phraates IV had killed so many males of the royal Parthian dynasty at that time, the Magi were compelled to look outside Parthia’s borders for male Arsacids who were eligible for the throne of Parthia.
Now consider this: Because Jesus was eligible for the throne of Parthia, so was His human father “Joseph.” Christian mythology tends to personify Joseph as an obscure, poor “carpenter” struggling “to make ends meet.” But the possibility exists that he was, in fact, well-to-do. The account in Mark 6:3 , for instance, indicates that Jesus himself was a “carpenter,” but in that day someone in the building trades business was often more of a “building contractor,” involving all aspects of construction. This could possibly have been a very responsible position.
The concept of Joseph and Mary being “poor” partly comes from the “manger scene” of them staying in a lowly manger when Jesus was born. However, they did not stay there for lack of financial resources. When they arrived in Jerusalem, they tried to stay in a lodging house, but everything was “booked solid” in the city. (Luke 2:7 ) As soon as the crowds thinned out, they promptly relocated to a rented “house” in Jerusalem. (Matthew 2:11 ) Also, it takes financial resources to travel. When God warned Joseph to flee to Egypt quickly, he obviously had the financial resources on hand to afford a hastily arranged, indefinite stay in a foreign nation. (Matthew 2:13-15 ) Either Joseph was not a “poor carpenter,” or these funds came from the gifts of the Magi at Jesus’ birth.
Jesus was descended from the kings of Judah through both His father and mother! While Matthew 1 gives Joseph’s descent from Judah’s dynastic line, Luke 3:23-33 gives Mary’s descent from king David. Both Joseph and Mary were direct descendants of King David, the kings of Judah, related to the Davidic kings in Asia and had Salathiel and Zerubbabel as common ancestors. However, Joseph and Mary’s immediate ancestors were descended from two different sons of Zerubbabel. (Matthew 1:13-16 , Luke 3:23-27 ) Some confusion exists on this point, as it is easy to not grasp that Luke 3’s account gives Mary’s lineage. Henry Halley explains this point as follows:
“The commonly accepted view is that Matthew gives Joseph’s line, showing Jesus to be the Legal Heir to the Promises given Abraham and David; and that Luke gives Mary’s line, showing Jesus’ blood descent, ‘Son of David according to the flesh’ (Romans 1:3 ). Mary’s genealogy, in accord with Jewish usage, was in her husband’s name. Joseph was the ‘son of Heli’ (Luke 3:23 ), that is, ‘son-in-law’ of Heli. Jacob was Joseph’s father (Matthew 1:16 ).”21
Jesus was a “blue-blooded” son of parents descended from royalty. This remarkable relationship meant both Joseph and Jesus were distant relatives of Parthia’s kings. Because Parthia could offer the kingship to any relative of the Parthian king line, not just the oldest son or closest relative of the previous king, both Joseph and Jesus Christ were potential claimants to the throne of the Parthian Empire! While the Bible does record Jesus’ royal lineage of the seed of David, it does not specifically mention His relationship to Parthia’s dynasty. However, as we shall see later in this chapter, the Bible implies that this relationship existed.
Since the Magi who worshipped Jesus were members of the body which selected the kings of Parthia and kept track of male Arsacids, they must been ecstatic to find living descendants of King David. The Magi no doubt discussed the possibility that this child Jesus, born under such unusual circumstances, might one day take the throne of Parthia. While the Bible is silent on their future contacts, this delegation of Parthian Magi likely would have stayed in contact with Jesus in future years and monitored the events of His life. If the Parthians had a Messianic understanding, Jesus would have been seen as an acceptable ruler because He was a son of David.
Did the Magi Almost Cause a Roman-Parthian War?
Let us consider that the visit of the Magi to Jesus may have been a factor in a political crisis that almost led to a new Roman-Parthian war. Recall that from 40-37 B.C., Parthia had ruled Palestine and Syria before the Romans drove them back across the Euphrates River. That war ushered in a long period of Parthian-Roman détente which included the entire lifetime of Jesus Christ. However, a great Parthian-Roman war was barely averted in 1 A.D. when a “summit conference” was held between the Parthian emperor, Phraataces, and Caius Caesar, the grandson of Augustus Caesar on an island in the Euphrates River (i.e. neutral territory). Roman sources recorded that:
“The armies of the two chiefs were drawn up on the opposite banks of the river [the Euphrates], facing one another; and the chiefs themselves, accompanied by an equal number of attendants, proceeded to deliberate in the sight of both hosts.”22
This “summit conference” averted war, but how could the Magi’s visit have had a role in this crisis?
The Bible’s account of the Magi visiting Jesus ceases when the Magi left Judea and returned to Parthia, leaving the impression that the issue was concluded. However, if we consider the geopolitical realities of that time, there is no way that the Magi’s exit from Judea ended the matter.
Matthew 2:3 records that Herod and “all Jerusalem” were troubled by the arrival of the Magi. Jerusalem was a commercial city at the nexus of major trade routes, and it commonly received caravans of thousands of people. Three tired Magi arriving from the east would not have made a ripple in the city’s calm. For that matter, caravans from Parthian territory could arrive in Jerusalem with many thousands of armed escorts, and such events did not trouble the city. However, the arrival of Parthian Magi — Parthia’s nobles and priests — in Jerusalem escorted by a large army of Parthian soldiers was unprecedented and unrepeated in the history of the city of Jerusalem. This occurred at a time when Parthia and Rome had a peace treaty, and no major Roman or Parthian military forces had crossed the Euphrates River in over three decades. The arrival of a large Parthian military force in Jerusalem escorting high Parthian officials was militarily provocative and could justifiably be seen by King Herod and the Romans as a treaty violation.
When Parthia had occupied Palestine, it had crowned its own vassal king, Antigonus, as ruler of Judea. When the Magi, Parthia’s official king-makers, came to Jerusalem looking for “a new king of the Jews,” it must have sounded to Herod and the Romans that the Parthians were trying to reassert their claim to Judea and dethrone Herod. Their speaking directly to Herod, who was Rome’s “king of the Jews,” about wanting to find a “new king of the Jews” could be seen by the Romans as very close to a declaration of war, given the region’s history. The fact that King Herod “bit his tongue” and made no rash statement to the Magi and treated them with deference argues that the Parthians must have had an intimidating number of troops at Jerusalem to compel Herod to be so uncharacteristically meek. Since a major Roman-Parthian treaty had been in effect for over three decades, Rome felt unthreatened in the region, and would, consequently, have had only a small garrison in Jerusalem.
Caesar’s decree that no Parthian war be provoked also put Herod in an awkward position. While the Magi and Parthians were in Judea with no harmful intent, there is no way the Romans could be sure this “visit” was benign in nature. After the Parthians left, Herod “blew his stack” (Matthew 2:16 ) and vented his pent-up rage by murdering all male children in Bethlehem under age two. Official reports surely had to be filed with Augustus Caesar in Rome about this highly unusual event.
Herod was justifiably fearful of Parthian intentions in the area. Hadn’t they come to anoint a replacement for him as “king of the Jews?” Hadn’t they also deceived him by leaving the area without his knowledge? Herod’s murderous act in Bethlehem would also have inflamed Jewish residents, and rumors of revolt against the hated Romans would have intensified. Faced with a possible Parthian invasion and/or a Jewish revolt, Herod needed more Roman soldiers in the region. In his reports to Caesar, Herod surely cast himself in a favorable light, warning Caesar that the Parthians had crossed the Euphrates, made a military reconnaissance to Jerusalem to spy out the city’s weakness and were openly talking about crowning a “new king of the Jews.” Because the Parthians’ arrival in Jerusalem had scared the whole city, news of this extraordinary event would have spread quickly along the trade routes. Roman honor had been slighted, and Rome usually responded to such an insult.
However, the Romans could not respond immediately. Rome had been sapped by the costly civil wars between Brutus and Octavian and also Octavian against Mark Antony and Cleopatra. These wars were fought in the eastern half of the Roman Empire, so Rome’s military forces in the east had been depleted and disorganized. Augustus Caesar could not be entirely sure whom to trust with an army, lest another civil war break out in the east. Herod the Great was a firm ally of Augustus, but Herod was soon to die, leaving Augustus with no close ally in the East to whom he could entrust an army. Also, Rome and Parthia were facing a possible conflict in Armenia over succession to the throne of Armenia. In both Armenia and Judea, the issue was whether Rome or Parthia would choose the kings of those nations. Also, Rome had to finance, train and equip an army to fight the Parthians. Rome’s armies under Crassus and Mark Antony had been “clobbered” by the Parthians, so Rome would need extra time to assemble an army to challenge Parthia. Rome’s leadership crisis is described by George Rawlinson as follows:
“Augustus [formerly “Octavian”], from the time that he heard of the Armenian troubles, and of the support given them by Parthia, seems never to have wavered in his determination to vindicate the claims of Rome…[but] hesitated as to the person whose services he should employ…He would have been glad to employ Tiberius; but that morose prince had deserted him and…was living in self-chosen retirement. Caius, the eldest of his grandsons, was, in B.C. 2, only 18 years of age…the extreme youth of the prince caused him to hesitate…and the consequence was that Caius did not start for the East until late in B.C. 1.”23
In other words, Rome’s political situation compelled a delay in responding to Parthia’s real provocation in Judea and apparent provocation in Armenia. The situation was further muddled by the death of Phraates IV, Parthia’s emperor when the Magi visited Jerusalem.24 Since Phraates IV and Herod the Great had died by the time Rome’s army was ready, all the major principals had a fresh viewpoint by the time Rome and Parthia had their “summit conference” at the Euphrates River in 1 A.D.
Although historical accounts mention only the Armenian dispute, it is significant that the Parthian and Roman armies did not confront each other in Armenia. Their confrontation was along the Euphrates River, which had been crossed by the Parthian armed column led by the Magi. Everyone in the region breathed a huge sigh of relief when war was averted. As we shall soon see, if a war had been fought ending the Parthian-Roman detente, much of Jesus Christ’s ministry in Judea could not have occurred.
If the armed Parthian column led by the Magi provoked the Roman-Parthian confrontation in 1 A.D. during which war was averted, a date of 2 B.C. for Christ’s birth is more logical. If He had been born in 4 B.C., there would be too great a gap between that year and the Roman response in 1 A.D. However, a gap from 2 B.C. to 1 A.D. would be understandable given the political realities of that time.
The Bible says little else concerning the early years of Jesus Christ. Luke 2:40 states that Jesus “waxed strong,” and was filled with wisdom and favored by God. Luke 2:41-50 tells us that Jesus, at age twelve, amazed the teachers in the Temple with His wisdom. This passage confirms that Jesus was being raised by His parents according to the Laws of God, as His family annually attended the Passover in Jerusalem, the location of the Temple. Jesus would have been seen by others as a devout, brilliant son of a prominent Jewish family.
- Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, XVIII, III, 3
- Wilken, The Christians as the Romans Saw Them, p. 98
- Ibid, pp. 99-100 (citing Eusebius, The History of the Church, 4.3.2)
- Tacitus, The Annals of Imperial Rome, Part II, “The Burning of Rome,” circa XV.42-47
- Rawlinson, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, pp. 178-181
- Josephus, Antiquities, XV, I, 2
- Rawlinson, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, pp. 199-205
- Ibid, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, p. 216
- Ibid, p. 210
- Ibid, p. 85
- Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, see word “Wise,” subhead 8, p. 1060
- Josephus, Antiquities, XVIII, IX, 1
- Plutarch, Crassus, 21
- Encyclopaedia Britannica, Heading entitled “Asia,” Vol. 2, p. 512
- Rawlinson, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, p. 118
- Josephus, Antiquities of the Jews, XVIII, IX, 1
- Plutarch, Crassus, 21
- website: www.parthia.com, see links: “Geography,” “Parthian Stations,” and “Parallel Passages from the Chinese Annals” (citing Friedrich Hirth’s China and the Roman Orient)
- Rawlinson, George, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, pp. 195-198, 215
- Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible, see “Salathiel, Shealtiel,” p. 831
- Halley, Henry, Halley’s Bible Handbook, see “Matthew,” p. 415
- Rawlinson, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, pp. 218-219
- Rawlinson, The Sixth Great Oriental Monarchy, pp. 213-214
26 accusations or incorrect interpretation defeated, Paul (Sha’ul) set straight at last from a Hebraic perspective…
The topics covered are:
Is ‘Paul’ Promoting Roman Catholic Doctrines?
The Origin of the Written Law and the Oral Law
What the Oral Torah Includes
Did the Roman Catholic Church Formulate the Bible?
The Formulation of the Bible
The Books the Muratorian Fragment Includes
The Birth of the Roman Catholic Church
The Roman Catholic’s Bible Books
Introduction to the Letters of Sha’ul (Paul)
26 total accusations or incorrect interpretations defeated:
- The Issue that Sha’ul is zealous for the Oral Torah (Gal 1:14)
- Sha’ul’s Contradictions on Justification
- We are “free from the Law”
- Sha’ul’s Issue on “Righteousness”
- Sha’ul’s View Concerning Abraham’s Justification
- Concerning the “True” Apostle for the Nations
- Was Sha’ul For or Against Circumcision?
- Does Sha’ul’s View on Sin and Grace Conflict with That of YHWH’s?
- Sha’ul’s View on Heathens Coming into the Commonwealth of Israel
- Sha’ul’s View on Kosher Food
- Sha’ul’s Doesn’t Quote Y’shua’s Words or What Y’shua did
- Sha’ul Implies that “Works” are no longer Needed
- Sha’ul doesn’t Stay in Context when he Quotes Scripture
- Sha’ul the People Pleaser and Hypocrite
- Sha’ul and the Working of the Spirit in Us
- Sha’ul and the Children of Abraham
- Sha’ul’s Logic Reasoning on “Cursed” is Anyone that Does Not Do Torah is
- Sha’ul’s Purpose of the Torah Contradicts the Torah Itself
- Sha’ul Said Angels Gave the Law to Moshe
- Sha’ul and When did Faith Come?
- Sha’ul and the Predestined Doctrine?
- Sha’ul’s teaching on Vessels of Honour and Vessels of Clay
- Sha’ul Makes Up in Suffering for Where the Messiah Fell Short for the Church
- Sha’ul in All His Letters Did Not Once Connect His Love for YHWH or Y’shua to
Obeying the Torah
- Sha’ul’s Churches all Moved Away From Him
- Understanding Sha’ul’s Training
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- The 1 Hour Solution for Downloading Your Ancestry Tree and ALL of Its Records
- Finding Family, Repairing Broken Links with MyHeritage DNA
- Autographs of Passengers on Board M.S. Batory to New York
- Ten Tribes Studies (16 June, 2019, 13 Sivan, 5779)
- Tutorial: Using Ancestry.com’s Card Catalog
- Kilkenny’s Rich History is now Available on National Archive Database
- West Australian Grave Markers’ Work is now Available Online
- Looking for Probate Records in Your Genealogy Research: Why You Should
- Using Freedmen’s Records in Genealogical Research
- Tips to Find Ancestors with Frustratingly Common Surnames
- 6 Websites for Deciphering Old German Script
- 10 Steps to Start Your Family Tree
- American Ancestors Launches a Database of Men, Women, and Children Sold by the Jesuits of Georgetown College in 1838
- Prince Edward Island Government to Open Up Adoption Records in Fall
- Ancestry® Unveils Over 225 New Communities for Members Who Have Ties to France, Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand
- New Liverpool Parish Records and more available to search this Findmypast Friday
- These Foods Clean Your Arteries & Can Prevent A Heart Attack (Video: 5:54 minutes long.)
- Surfer’s Ear and Swimmer’s Ear: Natural Approaches
- The Benefits of Epsom Salt Baths
- The Best Vitamin C Dosage for Adults
- 8 Science-Backed Ways to Stop a Receding Hairline
- How to Make Poached Eggs in Microwave (Video: 4:53 minutes long.)
- The Antibiotic Honey That Shouldn’t Be Missing From Your Stockpile
- Israeli Scientists Seal Wounds with Hot-Glue Technology
- Marijuana Study Finds CBD Can Cause Liver Damage
- How Intermittent Fasting Affects Weight Loss
- Dale Bredesen Says that 95% of Alzheimer’s Cases Are Caused By Lifestyle Choices that Can Be Improved
- The 7 Best Protein Bars and 3 to Avoid
- New research claims Horns are growing on young people’s skulls from Phone use
- This $29 kitchen hack is a chef’s best-kept secret to keep food fresh longer
- Electric shock bracelets help break your worst habits
- Financial concerns are affecting the health of wealthy Americans, too
- The new player in the plant-based meat market
- Something Isn’t Right In The “Greatest Economy Ever” As American Suicide Rates Hit WWII Levels
- PUSH HERE…FEEL YOUR EYES GROW, SINUSES DRAIN, BREATHE EASIER / Discovered by Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:57 minutes long.)
- THE BEST WAY TO BURN FAT AND FLATTEN YOUR BELLY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:44 minutes long.)
- SUPER-FAST WAYS TO LOSE BELLY FAT – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4:41 minutes long.)
- 7 FAT BURNING HOME SPICES TO BOOST METABOLISM AND LOSE INCHES – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 5:05 minutes long.)
- EAT THESE FOODS BEFORE BED TO FALL ASLEEP FASTER & DEEPER – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2:43 minutes long.)
- Damage Control From Your Cheat-Day on Keto (Video: 10:35 minutes long.)
- Ketogenic Diet Plan Overview
- Why is Agave Nectar Bad if it’s Low Glycemic? (Video: 1:51 minutes long.)
- What’s Missing in a Keto (Ketogenic) Diet? (Video: 4:55 minutes long.)
- In Deep Ketosis (Positive Ketone Test) But NO Weight Loss? (Video: 4:37 minutes long.)
- Why Pregnant Women Develop Insulin Resistance (Video: 3:21 minutes long.)
- Can Keto (Ketogenic Diet) Reverse Kidney Disease? (Video: 4:22 minutes long.)
- Does Looking at Sweets Spike Your Blood Sugar? (Video: 4:34 minutes long.)
- Navy Seals Are Now Doing Keto (Ketogenic Diet) (Video: 1:41 minutes long.)
- Aluminum Toxicity and Silica (Video: 1:34 minutes long.)
- Use Oregano Essential Oil as a Natural Antibiotic (Video: 1:43 minutes long.)
- 10 medicinal plants you need to know today
- Homeopathy for asthma
- Protect your gums and your brain with K2
- 91 foods tested for toxins, this favorite failed miserably
- Hidden ingredient missing on food labels will make you sick
- Buried reports hide details of medical device failures
- The most dangerous ‘nonprofit’ harming your health
- Millions led astray by these pills, no better than a placebo
- Study links irregular sleep to diabetes and obesity
- Here’s why canola is not a healthy oil
- More reasons to skip that energy drink
- Urged by doctors – Can make your immune system go haywire
- Laundry pods continue to poison people
- Magnesium sulfate – How to use it as a supplement
- Unstoppable mom uncovers allergy fix, could it help you?
- Struggling with sleep apnea? Here’s help
- 11 Best Sugar Substitutes (the Healthiest Natural Sweeteners)
- Collagen 101 | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 5:26 minutes long.)
- You think organic living is expensive? Check out the cost of a “conventional” lifestyle that leads to cancer
- Pharmaceuticals deplete your body of magnesium, increasing your risk of disease
- Conveniently deadly: A diet of ultraprocessed foods increases risk of mortality
- Alternative solutions for migraines: 12 Proven natural remedies backed by science
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Take Magnesium
- Top 7 Essential Oils to Balance Hormones Naturally
- Is Your Rice Fake?
- The “incubation period” lie about Ebola, and why America is vulnerable to an Ebola outbreak from infected migrants
- Yes, Ebola can be spread by symptomless carriers
- Outlawed bread chemicals in Europe are somehow considered perfectly safe by the FDA in the USA
- Why You Need to Activate Nuts and Seeds and How To Do It
- How To Improve Your Vision Naturally With One Ingredient
- Pharmaceuticals deplete your body of magnesium, increasing your risk of disease
- Child health warning: Young children are using dangerous amounts of fluoride toothpaste
- Ben Carson: Yes, babies feel excruciating pain when they are being ripped apart during “barbaric” abortions
- Does your alcoholic beverage contain heavy metals?
- Breaking: Big Pharma blood pressure drugs found laced with cancer-causing chemical; but FDA says don’t stop taking them
- Emotional Stress Causes Cancer and Leads to Earlier Deaths
- Nutritional Causes of Cancer
- Medical alert: Vaccine “excipient” summary exposes mercury, human abortion serum, and monkey kidney cells are still used in childhood vaccines, while CDC lies to America
- New York State assumes God-like power over people’s bodies by ending religious exemptions on vaccinations
- American Medical Association Advice: Mature 12-Year-Olds Can Consent to Vaccination Without Parents
- More than 1 out of 4 children who get jabbed with measles vaccines still develop measles, study finds
- Keto Smothered Chicken Thighs
- Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Skewers
- Penne with Chicken and Asparagus
- Italian Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Simple Grilled Lamb Chops
- Frittata with Kale Raab
- Spinach and Potato Frittata
- Cheesy Baked Cauliflower
- No-Noodle Zucchini Lasagna
- Grilled Garlic Artichokes
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Grilled Orange Vinaigrette Chicken Salad
- Spinach and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- Maine Wild Blueberry Salsa
- Pineapple Coconut Zucchini Bread
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- Baked Babka French Toast Sticks with Chocolate Dipping Sauce
- Apple-Blueberry Cobbler
- Lemon Crinkle Cookies
- Grilled Peaches and Cream
- Joey’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- “Chemtrails” — How They Affect You and What You Can Do
- How Far Will WE Go For OUR Country? (Video: 31:18 minutes long.)
- Pearl Harbor Unmasked
- How Victim Mentality Is Pushing Women Toward Socialism
- Preparing to OVERTURN Roe v Wade??? (Video: 23:05 minutes long.)
- The Choice To KNOW Will Be YOURS… (Video: 30:55 minutes long.)
- This Man Woke From Coma Speaking Fluent French, Thinks He’s Matthew McConaughey (Video: 12:09 minutes long.)
- The Rise Of Facial Recognition Should Scare Us All
- He Grew Up Under Socialism. Now He’s Urging Young People to Reject It
- HBO’s ‘Euphoria’ Targets Teens with Graphic Sex and Nudity, Picking Up Where ‘Game of Thrones’ Left Off
- The Unhindered March Toward Globalism
- How to Thwart the Globalist Agenda by Getting Rid of Your Smart Phone
- What The Hell Is This…The World’s Strangest Substance Still Can’t Be Explained! (Video: 14:59 minutes long.)
- The Marketing of Covetousness and Greed (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- The Resurgence Of The Feminist Witch
- LGBTQ Indoctrination Aimed At Kids
- The Unhindered March Toward Globalism
- The Jackboots Are Coming: Mass Arrests, Power Grabs, & The Politics Of Fear
- Deepfake Technology Can Put Words In Anyone’s Mouth – Even Yours
- Scary Fast: The Global Hypersonic Arms Race That Will Change Warfare Forever
- Amazon Patents Creepy Drone Technology To Spy On Your Home
- Social Media-Pinterest: Big Tech Whistleblower Fired from Pinterest After Exposing Censorship that Protects the Abortion Lobby
- Social Media-Pinterest: Pinterest Suspends Pro-Life Organization, Places It on Porn ‘Blocklist’
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook unveils ‘its most invasive and dangerous form of surveillance yet’ with launch of Libra cryptocurrency
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter shuts down 4,800 accounts with ties to Iran
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter promotes propaganda that Islam saved the universe in Avengers: Endgame
- The Ultimate Wild Game Meat Processing Charts for Preppers
- How to Build a Smokehouse In Your Backyard (with Pictures)
- 7 Medicines You Should Know How To Make At Home
- The Complete Guide To Cleaning And Lubricating Your Ar-15
- Georgetown, other universities accused of covering up jihad millions taken from terror-supporting Qatar
- Harvard Rescinds Admission To Conservative Kyle Kashuv Over Private Racist Remarks He Wrote At 16, Despite Apology And Evidence Of Growth. This Is Disgusting
- Christian school raided by California gov’t as religious freedom concerns cloud future
- Treasury Department Just Fixed a Situation That Threatened School Choice
- ‘Keep Your Beliefs at Home’: Student Booted from Class for Saying ‘There Are 2 Genders’
- What’s Lost in College
- De Blasio’s Diversity School Solution Ignores the Real Problem
- DOE Investigating Anti-Israel Events at UNC, Duke
- Anti-Israel Indoctrination Spreading Through School System
- LGBTQ group asks Wichita school board to include sexual orientation in non-discrimination policy
- Little Girl Traumatized as School Teaches 6-Year-Olds ‘There Is No Such Thing as Girls and Boys’
- Popular Online Home Schooling Resource Quietly Promotes LGBT Lifestyle to Children
- Pastor under fire for mentioning Jesus in graduation speech
- Washington State Law Will Force Colleges to Reschedule Exams for Fasting Muslims
- Father Who Paid $450,000 Bribe Is Last Of 14 Parents To Plead Guilty In Admission Scandal
- More Threats Facing Mobile Devices
- 10 Free Tools to Recover Deleted Files
- Dropbox Update 2019 – Is it Worth It? (Video: 16:07 minutes long.)
- Which Synology NAS Should I Buy?
- Check Out These Free PowerPoint Alternatives
- A Better Alternative to Hive View Security Camera (Video: 8:14 minutes long.)
- Do You Really Need Antivirus For Your Smart TV?
- How to Report Phishing and Malicious Websites in Google Chrome
- Faster Internet for FREE in Simple Tricks (Video: 4:27 minutes long.)
- Newly Recovered Ground Zero Photos Show Why You Should Back Up your CD-Recordable Disks Now: Photo CDs Don’t Last Forever
- What Is the Menu Key For? (and How to Remap It)
- How to Search for Open Tabs on the New Tab Page of Chrome
- How to Prepare A PC or Laptop For Sale (Video: 9:17 minutes long.)
- Google Forms Full Tutorial From Start To Finish – How To Use Google Forms (Video: 13:09 minutes long.)
- 14 Computer Life Hacks You Wish You Learned Sooner (Video: 9:02 minutes long.)
- Will Your Files and Photos Last 1000 Years?
- How to Hide Apps on Android One UI (Video: 2:!6 minutes long.)
- 10 Secret Android Features You Didn’t Know! (Video: 10:05 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Remove Personal Info from a PowerPoint Presentation Before Sharing
- Microsoft Office: CHOOSE the RIGHT Chart Animation in PowerPoint (Video: 11:32 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Share Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Microsoft Office: How to Save Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations as PDF Files
- Windows: Change what name Cortana calls you in Windows 10?
- Windows: How to See Which Apps Are Using Your Webcam on Windows 10
- Windows: How to Search All Your PC’s Files in Windows 10’s Start Menu
- Windows: How to Fix a Black Screen After Updating Windows 10
- Windows: U.S. Government Announces Critical Warning For Microsoft Windows Users
- Windows: [FIFTEEN] Windows 10 Features You Didn’t Know About
- Windows: Fix Windows 10 Stuck in Tablet Mode (Video: 4:17 minutes long.)
- Windows: 5 Ways to Fix Slow Boot Times in Windows 10 (Video: 6:39 minutes long.)
- Windows: Repair Windows 10 using Automatic Repair (Video: 6:53 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to FREE Up More than 30GB+ Of Disk Space in Windows 10, 8 or 7! (Video: 15:28 minutes long.)
- Windows: How To Force Uninstall Programs That Won’t Uninstall In Windows 10 (Video: 9:14 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Optimize Windows 10 1903 (Video: 34:29 minutes long.)
- Windows: Microsoft’s New Windows Terminal Is Now Available
- How to Use the Linux cat and tac Commands
- Snaps on Linux | Snapcraft Install, Configuration, and Usage (Video: 5:09 minutes long.)
- The Linux YouTubers | An Overview of Linux Channels (Video: 16:12 minutes long.)
- How to Use the vmstat Command on Linux
- How to Migrate Ext2 or Ext3 File Systems to Ext4 on Linux
- How to Securely Delete Files on Linux
- The Sons of Seth; Pre Flood Wickedness (Video: 12:56 minutes long.)
- Why Do Preachers Lie: Be Aware of False Gospel 2019 (Video: 32:58 minutes long.)
- Most People Don’t Even Realize What’s INSIDE Them – Watch This!! (Video: 12:35 minutes long.)
- Francis Chan Calls Out Artificial ‘Moves of God,’ Says He’s Done Playing Games
- 5 Reasons People Are Drifting from Church
- Hong Kong Protesters Sang ‘Hallelujah to the Lord’ as They Boldly Confronted China
- ‘Handmaid’s Tale’ Demonizes Baptism as Tool of ‘Holier-Than-Thou Child Molesters’
- Thousands of Christians March for Jesus in France
- Muslim Mob Burns Christian Church After Arrest of Imam in Niger
- Pope Changes Lords Prayer – Does Pope Francis have Authority to Change Bible (Video: 12:29 minutes long.)
- Philadelphia Pastor Launches ‘Harry Potter’ Sermon Series in Hopes of Reaching People Outside the Church
- WINDS OF CHANGE: 65% of Southern Baptists Now Believe Women Should Be Pastors
- China forces churches to sing Communist anthems and bans Christian hymns
- Swedish council bans school and government employees from praying at work
- Pope calls for theological reforms in Catholic schools to promote “common mission of peace” with Islam
- Heidi Baker Had A Vision Of Famine Coming To America So “Suddenly” That People In Beautiful Clothes Were Standing In Bread Lines
- Drumbeats Of Ezekiel 38 – Iran Dragging Middle East Into Dangerous Standoff
- John Paul Jackson Prophecy Fulfilled: “Devastation From Storms Will Dramatically Cut Into Various Harvests And The National Food Storage Will Deplete”
- Prophecies About America’s Judgment Coming to Pass in Front of Our Eyes
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 13
“As the sparrow in her wandering, as the swallow in her flying, so the causeless curse shall not alight.” (Proverbs 26:2, Amplified Version)
“How can I curse those God has not cursed? Or how can I [violently] denounce those the LORD has not denounced?” (Numbers 23:8, Amplified Version)
Today I’d like to take a few minutes and share with you some of my own personal experiences in the realm of causeless curses. Some of what I share you’ve heard me share previously, so bear with me if you’ve read it or heard it before.
Anyway, Good Morning, all you Blessed People! Sorta got started there a bit different than normal. Pull up a chair, set a spell, and pour yourself a cup of this good Columbian brew.
By my best recollection, the year was 1980. The Alaska Pipeline was in full operation and oil was flowing out of the Prudhoe Bay fields at near pipeline capacity. The economic benefit to America was enormous because we now had a huge source of domestic oil flowing to replace oil we’d been buying abroad.
I was heading up CBN’s operations in Alaska, growing the broadcast ministry of the 700 Club throughout Alaskan communities primarily through the profits from two businesses — Arctic Slope Audio (a retail electronics business) and North Slope Communications (a UHF-VHF business radio communication supplier for government and corporate entities) — and pastoring Inupiat Christian Center in Barrow at the same time. Wheww! I look back now and wonder how I kept up with it all.
The business operations and broadcast ministry were both in high gear, but it was the ministry at Inupiat Christian Center that was creating a furor amongst religious people. We were dealing with some pretty heavy demonic activity in the arctic, and the ministry of deliverance — by itself — provokes controversy.
As the opposition to our ministry in the realm of deliverance increased, our family began receiving hate mail and death threats on a consistent basis. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I answered the phone only to hear a muffled voice on the other end of the line saying something like, “The next time you step out the door, you’re going to get a bullet through the face,” or perhaps, “You’re a dead man, you know.”
My children began to be threatened and attacked. Debbie — our oldest daughter (and an adopted Eskimo — was shot at six times. Chris and Melodie were assaulted on numerous occasions on their way home from school. There were a couple of times when they came home bruised and bloodied after being attacked in the dark (this was during the 66-day dark cycle when the sun never rises). Young men in their twenties would lie in wait for them knowing the route they walked coming home from school, grab them, pick them up and throw them in mid-air against the side of a building repeatedly, and then run away.
Accusations of criminal activity were being leveled against me. I’ll never forget the day there was a knock at the door. When I answered, there were two police officers with guns drawn and pointed at me, demanding to come in and search my home. Whatever the accusation was, the most mystifying part was the fact that in the process of raiding our bedroom, they took sheets, bedding and clothing, bagged them up and walked out the door without a word. We never got an explanation, and the items were never returned. No charges were ever filed.
Driving down the street one day, headed toward our retail business (Arctic Slope Audio), a rifle shot rang out, and a bullet penetrated the van I was driving just inches behind me. A few weeks later, I was in a construction shack on land we had acquired for building a new church going over the drawings of the planned building with one of the elders in our church. We were standing in front of a window talking, and suddenly pulled back from each other. It was an involuntary and spontaneous thing — obviously orchestrated by the Holy Spirit. As we drew back from each other, the window exploded between us and a bullet narrowly missed me.
I opened the door, looked out, and saw a man standing about 300 feet away with a rifle and scope aimed at me. I hollered at him, “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” and took off running towards him. It obviously was not what he was expecting and shocked him. He dropped the rifle as he turned to run in the opposite direction. He reached down, snatched up the weapon, took off running around the corner to a waiting vehicle and took off.
If I were to say that things were getting pretty intense, you could easily appreciate it. Pardon me for getting so graphic here, but I’m drawing a picture to help you understand the nature of this spiritual opposition.
It was about the same time as this latter event that Scott Hessek called me from CBN in Virginia Beach. Scott was the guy who initially hooked me up with CBN in the fall of 1976, and he and I had become pretty close friends. He called me to let me know that Pat Robertson had just had a guest on the 700 Club who’d returned from a trip to Russia. During the pre-show discussion (and again after the program had ended), this man had shared how he had learned of a group of men and women — practicing witches, psychics, warlocks, etc. — had decided to experiment with their so-called “psychic” power.
They had a hatred of America and decided to focus a series of curses against America’s economy by specifically targeting the Alaska pipeline. They were commanding the pipeline to blow up and cursing it on a daily basis. They were also cursing Christian leaders in Alaska.
Scott said to me, “Brother, I know you’re going through it right now, but hang in there. God has positioned you for the defense of believers, and to protect the pipeline. Now you know where the opposition is coming from, and you know how to deal with it.”
It wasn’t much later when I received another phone call — this one from a Pastor Thornton in Kennewick, Washington. We’d never met, I didn’t know him (in fact, never heard of him), and he didn’t know me. The Holy Spirit awakened him that morning, gave him my name and phone number and gave him a vision of what I was going through and standing against. His word to me was something like this, “Brother, we don’t know each other, but the Lord obviously knows you. You are standing in the gap for God’s people. The Lord spoke to Ezekiel one day and told him that He was searching for someone who would stand in the gap for His people. In that instance, He told Ezekiel he had not found anyone. In this instance, He found you and you agreed. You are engaged in warfare against the enemy, and God wants you to know you are winning! Stand fast, my brother. Stand fast! The victory has been given you.”
I immediately called our church fellowship together for a week of fasting and prayer. The following Sunday, we went as a group to the beach and stretched our hands out towards the general direction of Russia. We spoke with one voice and in full accord, “We cancel out this curse in the name of Jesus and send it back where it came from. Whatever the Enemy has intended for harm here, we command it to return upon him.”
We then asked the Lord to show up in the midst of those practicers of the occult and display His power and glory in such a manner as to halt their evil activities.
Within a matter of weeks the following events appeared in the local and national news. The first event was a report that the FBI had learned of a plot to blow up the pipeline. They caught the conspirators no more than hours or days before they would have created an explosion that would have taken the pipeline out of commission for many months. The FBI investigators found plastic explosives already in place with radio-controlled triggers set to detonate at various key points. The plot was interrupted before the devices could be set off.
The next event reported in the news was that there had been a massive explosion on the Siberian oil pipeline. The destruction was such that it put the pipeline more than a year behind schedule.
The third report came months later. We heard via some ministers in Russia that the group of witches, warlocks and psychics had broken up. Apparently the Lord showed up in their midst (we never heard the exact details) in such a way that it scared the living daylights out of them. Whatever God did, He ended their demonic conspiracy against the USA, against the Alaska Pipeline, and against Christian leaders.
The whole experience ended for me any question of the authority we have in Christ Jesus over the power of Satan — no matter where or how he seeks to employ it.
During the 2008 political campaigns, Flo Ellers sent out an email (and Jim Bramlett forwarded it on to me) concerning the meeting and report that came from Bree Keyton concerning the curses being pronounced upon John McCain and Sarah Palin by those witches, warlocks, shamans and practicers of the occult in Mombassa, Kenya, it brought back a flood of memories of my own experiences in Barrow, Alaska, and the effectiveness we had as a small group of believers in reversing the curses. Flo was kind enough to send me a CD recorded during Bree’s meeting (I contacted her following the email) and I listened to her report as she detailed her experiences in Kenya. I realized that it was time to mobilize Christians everywhere to exercise their authority in Christ Jesus.
When Jesus taught the disciples to pray, the very first thing they were commanded to pray was, “Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.“
By instructing prayer in this manner, Jesus made it clear that God restricts his involvement in the affairs of men to the way His people pray. He certainly has the power to come banging out of Heaven and force His will on earth, but that would defeat His objective for a people who love Him and choose His will of their own volition.
Hence, he awaits the praise and worship, the prayers and the intercession of His people acting in concert and agreement with Him so that His will can be enacted on earth (and in earth — us!) as it is already enacted in Heaven. His Kingdom already rules in Heaven, but He expects us to act in agreement and in accord with His will in order to implement that will on the earth.
We don’t have to be timid at all about reversing curses sent against God’s people, against this nation and against those whom God has chosen for leadership. The final authority to cancel out those curses is ours. Let’s go back to the verses with which we began this Coffee Break. Curses are “causeless” (Hebrew: chinnam: devoid of cost, where innocence exists, for no reason) when we are covered by the blood of Jesus, when we meet God’s conditions, and when we exercise the authority of the Throne of God in accordance with His will.
Take a look at the effort of Balak (Numbers 23), the King of the Moabites, to bring a curse upon Israel. He was deathly afraid of Israel — particularly after seeing how Israel was destroying nations far more powerful than they. Balak knew that Israel’s ability to defeat these nations was supernatural, that it came from a God far more powerful than the ones he and the Moabites served.
He decided, therefore, in his ignorance of God and God’s blessing upon His people, that he would find a prophet in Israel who could be bought. Since that prophet would speak from some (imagined) magical power, whatever curse or incantation he spoke would come to pass. He would therefore have that prophet pronounce a curse upon Israel.
Folks, this is the root of all curses. Fear! Paralyzing fear! Only those who have an unholy terror of God and His righteousness, and want nothing to do with Him and His people, seek to curse those people who live under the blessing of God.
Why else do you think evil and wicked individuals are attempting to cast spells and curse our President, Donald Trump? He has boldly taken a stand for righteousness and righteous issues. Whether he has failings in other areas or not, he has put himself squarely on God’s side. That makes him the target of those who are afraid of God’s power and authority sweeping this nation and sweeping out the filth that has corrupted our courts, our laws and our government.
When Balaam was seduced by the offers of money, power over men, and the esteem he thought he could get by honoring Balak’s request to curse Israel (prophets were feared in Israel, but not highly regarded, and they lacked the kind of civil authority that appealed to Balaam), he ran into a brick wall…..literally! Being a prophet, however, he had the anointing of a prophet. What Balaam didn’t realize was that God’s anointing would not permit him to speak curses against a nation of people in whom — despite their failings and their sins against God — the blessing of Abraham resided. (See Genesis 12:3)
Any effort to curse the people of God using God’s power and authority would be without cost and without — and this is the important aspect! — reason of guilt because they were answerable to God, and to God alone, NOT to any other nation or people! Thus, when Balaam stood up to prophesy under the anointing of God, what came out of his mouth was not curse, but blessing.
“Rise up, Balak, and hear; listen close to me, son of Zippor; God is not a man that He should tell or act a lie, neither the son of man that He should feel repentance or compunction [for what He has promised]. Has He said, and shall He not do it? Or has He spoken and shall He not make it good? You see, I have received His command to bless Israel. He has blessed, and I cannot reverse or qualify it………….
“Surely there is no enchantment with or against Jacob, neither is there any divination with or against Israel. [In due season and even] now it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What has God wrought!” (Numbers 23:18-20; 23, Amplified Version)
Numbers 24 then goes on to show how Balaam finally willingly yielded to the Spirit of God and commanded the blessing on Israel that Balak was trying to prevent, and sent the curse that Balak intended back upon the Moabites AND all those nations that were rising up against the people of God! The following chapter relates the rout of the Moabites in battle and all those who were attempting to curse Israel.
Finally, God’s command to Israel (see Deuteronomy 23:3-6) was very specific concerning Moab and Ammon:
“An Ammonite or Moabite shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to their tenth generation shall they not enter into the congregation of the LORD for ever: Because they met you not with bread and with water in the way, when ye came forth out of Egypt; and because they hired against thee Balaam the son of Beor of Pethor of Mesopotamia, to curse thee. Nevertheless the LORD thy God would not hearken unto Balaam; but the LORD thy God turned the curse into a blessing unto thee, because the LORD thy God loved thee. Thou shalt not seek their peace nor their prosperity all thy days forever.“
Yeowch!! Pretty strong, wouldn’t you say? THAT, my friends is how God sees those who attempt to curse His people.
America was founded as a nation under God. It was founded for the propagation of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. The efforts of people to curse the prospective leaders of this nation just because they represent righteousness and Godly leadership and Godly principles puts them in the same category as the Moabites and Ammonites.
That gives us the authority as believers in Jesus Christ to send those curses back where they came from and to declare and decree instead the blessing of the Lord upon our President, Donald Trump, and Vice-President, Mike Pence.
Fellow Christians, will you agree with me on this? Will you stand with us here at River Worship Center against these intended and causeless curses, instead declaring the blessing and favor of the Lord upon our President and Vice-President?
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Understanding the Difficult Words of Jesus – Part 6
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
Our Father which art in Heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. What does it mean thy kingdom come? Kingdom? We’ve talked a little bit about kingdom in our seminar together and we’ve said that for the Rabbis and for Jesus kingdom was always in the NOW. It’s present tense. But, we might ask ourselves the question, what is the difference between kingdom of heaven and kingdom of God as it is used in the New Testament. (Matt. 5:3 – “Blessed are the poor in spirit for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”) Here we have the term used kingdom of heaven. (Luke 6:20 – “And he lifted up his eyes upon his disciples and he said, ‘Blessed be the poor, for yours is the kingdom of God.’”) Parallel passage to Matthew 5. One is Matthew’s account and one is Luke’s account. Matthew says kingdom of heaven and Luke says kingdom of God. What’s the difference? Is there a difference? Yes, there is…one of them is Hebrew and the other is Hellenistic. One is the Hebrew way of saying it and the other is the Greek way of saying it.
Kingdom of heaven is the Hebrew way of saying Kingdom of God. The Hebrews had an aversion against using the name of God and as you know they would never use the name of God which was YHVH. But no self-respecting, religious, righteous Jew would ever speak the name of God. Only one man, the high priest, was allowed to do this and only on the Day of Atonement as he went into the Holy of Holies. They even had a rope tied around him when he went into the Holy of Holies and bells on the bottom of his garments so that when he pronounced the name of God and spoke the name of God if he wasn’t spiritually right with God and God struck him dead they could drag him out with the rope. So heaven is a euphemism for God. I’ve sinned against heaven means that I have sinned against God. But it simply has to do with the Jews aversion for taking the name of the Lord their God in a light manner. You remember, one of the Ten Commandments says thou shalt not take the name of the Lord your God in a light manner. This may come as a shock to some of you. That does not mean thou shalt not cuss or use profanity. It doesn’t have anything to do with it. Nowhere in the Bible does it tell you that you can’t cuss. Do you know why? Because it’s impossible to cuss in Hebrew. There are no curse words in Hebrew. Hebrew is the holy language. No curse words in Hebrew. If you want to curse you’re going to have to go to Arabic with is very colorful. You could go to German, English, Russian but you can’t curse in Hebrew so this doesn’t have anything to do with using profanity. After all, vulgarity, or profanity, is nothing more than just the feeble attempt of the uneducated mind to express itself forcefully anyway. But the Bible does tell us that we’re going to be judged for every idle words that comes out of our mouth. There are a lot of idle words that come out of our mouth that aren’t necessarily cuss words. This particular injunction, or commandment, is that you shall not take the name of the Lord your God in a light manner. So, the Jews won’t even speak the name of God because he’s so holy and righteous. Even the word God itself they’ll corrupt slightly to keep from pronouncing the word God (Elohim) they’ll say elokim. Or if their writing it out in English G-d. They won’t spell it out because they have an aversion for using the name of God in a way that might be irreverent. The Jews had all kinds of euphemisms for God like the place, the name, heaven (I’ve sinned against heaven and against thee). Kingdom of heaven means kingdom of God.
But the Gentiles don’t have such an aversion to using the term God, or the name God, so the Gentile way of saying it, or the Greek way of saying it, was kingdom of God. Kingdom of God and kingdom of heaven is the same thing.
In Hebrew kingdom of heaven, and I cannot overemphasize this, was always here and now. The whole idea of kingdom is a development of one passage of scripture that we find in Ex. 15:18. If I ask you where is the first mention of kingdom in the Bible you’d never get it unless you knew Hebrew and you knew it very well. The first mention of kingdom in the entire Bible is in Ex. 15:18 where it says, “and the Lord will reign forever and ever.” What does that have to do with kingdom? In Hebrew each word is based on a root or stem form. By adding prefix letters or media letters or suffix letters we build a whole family of words. So the idea of King, or reigning or ruling, is the root malach from which we get the word king melech from which we get the noun mal koot (kingdom), the very is to lem loch (future tense-third person singular)em loch, the Adonai (the King literally). “The Lord will King forever and ever.” There can be no King without a kingdom. There can be no kingdom without a King. So this is, in the Biblical text, the first mention of the whole concept of kingdom. This develops to such a degree that by the time of Jesus the Rabbis hope for the rule, or the reign, of God to be extended over all of the earth. They understood this concept of king or kingship that it became the principle theme in the Old Testament. King, the King that was to come. Are you the one who was to come according to Zechariah 9:9? Do you remember the king that was going to come to rule and to reign having salvation in his hand? This idea develops to such an extent that in Judaism to this very day any benediction that contains no reference to the divine kingship is no benediction at all. So when you look in the Jewish prayer book, over and over, page after page talks about kingdom and kingship all the way through so that every blessing, every benediction, begins, “Blessed art thou O Lord our God, King of the Universe.” Without the word King the blessing is no blessing at all.
For the Rabbis kingdom was where God was ruling, or those people who were ruled by God. Our problem has been, as in the Beatitudes, with this proverbial future. We read about there shall be, or will be, the kingdom of heaven. They shall in no wise enter into the kingdom of heaven and all of a sudden we come up with a concept of future tense. Kingdom is something out there, it’s something that’s coming, it’s something that we’re going to inherit, that pie in the sky by and by. For the Rabbis kingdom was always in the now.
Who was it that was to come and prepare the way for kingdom? John (Matt. 11) Let’s look at the whole scripture in its context. Jesus is increasing in his fame, and John is diminishing. John is sitting in prison languishing and he wants to know if he’s going to get out, so he sends his disciples to Jesus and he says, “I want to know if you’re the habah of Zech. 9:9?” Jesus sends back, “Isaiah 28, 35, 45, 42, 66.” And John says, “Well, the time of my departure is at hand.” Jesus goes on and asks the multitudes concerning John, “What did you go out to the wilderness to see? A reed shaken in the wind? No, I tell you a prophet, and even more than a prophet because this is he of whom it was written, ‘Behold I send my messenger before thy face which shall prepare thy way before thee.’ Verily I say unto you, among those born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist. Notwithstanding, he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.” What does that mean? Does that mean that the smallest person in heaven is going to be greater than John the Baptist? If John the Baptist was great on this earth he’s going to be great in heaven. Does that mean that John the Baptist isn’t in heaven? No, what does it mean? Then he goes on and says something else very difficult. “From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence and men of violence take it by force.” Does anyone know what that means? It’s magnificent. Jesus is hinting back at a passage in the O.T. on which there was, in his day, a rabbinic midrash, or a rabbinic commentary, and it indicates that Jesus was familiar both with the passage and with the rabbinic commentary on that passage. The passage to which he’s referring is Micah 2:12, 13. Let’s look at the picture that Jesus is painting. I will surely gather all of you O Jacob, I will surely collect the remnant of Israel. I will bring them together as sheep in a fold, as a flock in the midst of their pasture. They shall swarm with men and hum with their much noise. The breaker, destroyer, leader, messiah (what is that talking about?). It’s the same word that’s used in Matthew 11 translated “men of violence.” It’s the word ha poretz…poretz is the one breaking down or breaking through. Notice that he says, “The breaker will go up before them, they will break through passing through the gate and go out through it and their King shall pass on before them and the Lord at their head.” Look at the picture. God said, that one day he’s going to gather all of his people together. He’s going to collect the remnant of Israel and bring them together as sheep in a fold. As I read that I have the mental image in my mind of Israel, I can close my mind and I can see the rolling hills and I can see the shepherds on the sides of the hills with their flocks and I can see the sheep folds. I have seen many of these sheep folds and have been in many of them as well as the working shepherd’s caves. Many times the sheep fold will be built in front of a rock outcropping or in front of a cave in which the shepherd can take his sheep and protect himself and the flock from the elements during the spring and winter months of the year. The sheep fold, in Israel, is nothing more than a rock fence and it’s built of all sizes of rocks and their just piled up one on top of another. It’s constructed circular or as a square on front of a rock outcropping or a cave but sometimes in the middle of nowhere in the middle of a field and in the evening the shepherd will bring his sheep into the fold to protect them from the beasts and the elements. He’ll stay there with them all through the night tending them, caring for them, and then the next morning he’ll go down and knock down a section of the wall and then lead the sheep into pasture. Jesus, in this pasture, is making a fantastic, exciting commentary on Micah 2:12, 13. It indicates that he’s also familiar with the Rabbinic Midrash on this subject because the Rabbinic Midrash on Micah 2:12, 13 says that in v. 13 the King is Elijah and the Lord is Messiah. Jesus goes one in Matthew 11:13, for all the prophets and the law prophesies until John. But if you receive it this is Elijah that is to come. You see how he’s referring back using this Rabbinic midrash and painting the picture and he says, “From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has been breaking forth, (God has collected all of his people into the fold and now John the Baptist, the ports, the one knocking down the rocks, knocking down the side of the fold, has gone up knocked down the fold, knocked down the wall, and now I, Messiah, Lord, am leading a noisy multitude into pasture and into victory. It has nothing to do with violence or men of violence. “From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has been breaking forth and now I, King Messiah, am leading a noisy multitude out into pasture and into victory.” For Jesus kingdom was those people over whom he was ruling and who were demonstrating his rule in their lives. “Among those born of women there was none greater than John the Baptist, but he that is least in my kingdom now is greater than he.” Why? Because of the commission that he gave to his kingdom and because of the capacity that his kingdom has. John’s commission was simply to prepare the way of the Lord. But for those who were ruled by Jesus, who were a part of his kingdom, their commission was something entirely different. Not only different but much greater in scope, in activity and in power.
How do we know those who are in kingdom? How do we recognize those that are a part of kingdom? Matthew 7:16-21, “You shall know them by their fruits. Do men father grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree brunet forth food fruit; but the corrupt tree brunet forth evil fruit…Every tree that brunet not froth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Therefore by their fruits ye shall know them. Not everyone that says unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” What does he mean, not everyone that says unto me Lord, Lord, will enter into the kingdom? Those who are a part of Jesus’ movement, his disciples, his followers, they always call him Lord. Those who not a part of his movement, those who are on the outside, always call him Rabbi or teacher. You can always tell if the person is in the kingdom or out of the kingdom by the way that they address him. Those in the kingdom call him Lord. He goes ahead to emphasize that not everyone that calls me Lord, that says unto me Lord, Lord, is going to be a part of my kingdom. But he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. How does that fit in with everything that he said about the Beatitudes, attitudes for kingdom people to be in? Blessed are the poor in spirit for these are the people over whom God is ruling. These are those who constitute the kingdom. These are those who make up the kingdom. What did we say poor in spirit meant? Those who have repented of their sin, who are thoroughly penitent, who had turned to God and loved his word and kept his commandments. Not everyone that says unto me Lord, Lord is going to be part of the kingdom but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. By their fruits will you know them? What are to be the fruits of kingdom people? That gets us back to the discussion that we had briefly in our last session, “How do I lay up for myself treasures in heaven?” Not by playing church, not through faith, not through experience, not through emotion, not through ceremony or ritual, not through giving of your tithes, not by being religious. How do I lay up for myself treasures in heaven? By ministering to the needs of people on a very basic fundamental level of need out there. What is the commission of kingdom? To go into the cities and villages and lay your hands on the sick and they’ll recover. Take the authority of the devil and he’ll flee from you, but more than that to feed the hungry, to clothe the naked, to care for the sick, and the orphans and the widows and the strangers, to visit the prisoners and to minister to the needs of the people on a very basic fundamental level. This is the commission of kingdom. God didn’t call us as his people out of the world to form some kind of little bless me club or praise the Lord society. He called us to be the kingdom of God. Who and what is kingdom? Where is kingdom? You tell me. The kingdom of heaven is in you. Is that right? Is that what the word says? Who is the kingdom? You are. What is the kingdom? It’s what you are. Who else is in you? The Bible says, Christ in you, the hope of glory. Who else is in you? The Bible says, do you now know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit that is in you? But you’re not your own, you were bought with a price. Therefore, glorify God in your body. It’s no coincidence that all of these terms are used and they all refer to the individual over whom God is ruling.
Christ in you the hope of glory? What does that mean? I can understand that only when I understand who he is. God. So if Christ is in me then who is in me? God. Eph. 3:16, “May he grant you out of the rich treasury of his glory to be strengthened and reinforced with mighty power in the inner man by the Holy Spirit himself indwelling your innermost being and personality. May Christ through faith actually dwell, settle down and abide and make his permanent home in your heart. May you be rooted deeply in love and found securely in love that you may have the power and be strong to apprehend and grasp with all of the saints what is the breath and the length and the depth of it. That you may really come to know practically through experience for yourself the love of Christ which far surpasses mere knowledge without experience. That you may be filled through all your being unto all the fullness of God. That is may have the riches measure of the divine presence and become a body holy filled and flooded with God himself.” That’s the capacity that the man of God has. With Christ in you becoming a body holy filled and flooded with God himself. You say, that’s wonderful, but unless you know who God is you haven’t got the faintest idea as to the real implication of that. We know who Jesus Christ is, he’s God. But who, and what is God? Who is it that’s in me? God. I have the capacity to be a body holy, filled and flooded with God. But who’s God. What is God? If I ask you to tell me in one word the word that best describes the essence of God. That is, what he is, we’re not talking about a characteristic of deity but essence. Love is not the answer. Spirit is not the answer. The essence of deity what is it? Power. What is another word for power in English?…energy. God is energy, pure unadulterated energy. That’s the reason that we call him omnipotent. It’s not that energy is God, but God is energy, power. You want to want to know what kind of energy? What kind of power? The Bible says that my faith we understand that the totality of the universe as we now see it was created ex nihilo out of nothing simply by the word that went forth out of his mouth. Let there be light and there was light. Pure unadulterated energy. I made a study a little while ago on the subject of energy. I found out that there are two different kinds of energy. One kind is called potential and I can best describe it by telling you that I like to hunt. I hunt a lot of times with a bow. I have a compound bow with a 55 pound draw, and when I put an arrow in it and I pull back to draw and it breaks over I’ve got 55 pounds of stored energy. That arrow isn’t going to go anywhere or do anything, and not going to hurt anything until I let it go, but when I let it go and that bow flips that arrow out and it strikes the target heat is generated, energy is created and the potential energy is converted to kinetic energy and kinetic energy is both creative and restorative and that’s the difference between a miracle and healing. Energy is both creative and restorative. It will create and it will restore. That’s the difference between miracle (creative) and a healing (restorative). Who is it that in us? Christ in us the hope of glory. Who is Christ? God. We have the capacity to become a body wholly filled and flooded with God himself and he has given us his holy spirit, his power to empower us to do the work to which kingdom was commissioned. His Holy Spirit is within us which means that all of the manifestations of the spirit should be flowing in us and through us to minister life and health to the body. We’ve been confused about this. We’ve talked about the 9 spiritual gifts. I want the gift of healing and pray for it. You can pray for the gift of healing from now until the day that you die and you’ll not get it unless you need to be healed because there isn’t such a thing as a gift of healing except for the person who has been healed. Nowhere in the Bible are these 9 things that we see recorded in 1 Cor. 12 called spiritual gifts. They are the 9 ways in which the Holy Spirit manifests himself in the life of every believer. Every believer who is a saved, born again, spirit filled with the Holy Spirit living and dwelling within them, child of God has the capacity for all 9 of these manifestations of the Holy Spirit to be working in them and through them to affect life and health to the body. That’s who we are.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Korach (Korah) for adults for June 29, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Korach for children for June 29, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Numbers 16:1—18:32; 1 Samuel 11:14—12:25; 2 Timothy 2:8—4:5; Hebrews 5:1-10;
2 John 1-13; Jude 1-25
- Mixing of threads, cattle and seed
- Christ Consciousness – Is it Biblical? (Video: 23:54 minutes long.)
- What is the Torah – NehemiasWall.com (Video: 10:01 minutes long.)
- Hebrews 7:12 – A Change in the Law (Video: 23:43 minutes long. Some argue that Hebrews 7:11-12 where it indicates there has been a change in the law means that the Torah has been done away with, nullified, and no longer applies. A careful examination, however, shows that it means no such things and only supports the difference between a heavenly priesthood and the Levitical earthly one.)
- Three Basics to BETTER Understand Bible Prophecy in the End-Time (Video: 25:20 minutes long.)
- What’s Your Role In The Revelation? – Shabbat Night Live – 6/21/19 (Video: 58:30 minutes long. NOTE: This is the sixth and final episode in this series. All 5 previous episodes are in the newsletter published for 06/16/2019.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.