- Trump Calls on Twitter to Stop Banning Conservatives
- WATCH President Trump says Facebook, Amazon and Google were colluding with Democrats against him
- Trump Eyes More US Troops for Poland, Easing Poles’ Visa Travel to US
- Trump’s White House Won’t Acknowledge June As LGBT Pride Month, Even As Everyone Else Does
- President Trump touts relations with Poland (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- Trump Announces Sarah Sanders Will Leave the White House
- White House Rebukes Calls for Firing of Conway Over Alleged Hatch Act Violations
- President Trump Signs Executive Order Easing Regulations on GMO Crops
- Trump Today: President criticizes Fed anew and accuses Pelosi of making ‘fascist’ statement
- Trump Administration: Trump administration denies embassies’ requests to fly pride flag on flagpoles
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Says NIH Will No Longer Conduct Research Using Aborted Baby Body Parts
- Trump Administration: Trump administration works to strip convicted terrorists of citizenship
- Trump Administration: Trump Admin Sanctions Iran to Disrupt Arms Network
- SCOTUS: Supreme Court Declines Challenge to ‘In God We Trust’ Motto
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Promises ‘Push Back’ Against Corbyn, UK Labour Anti-Semitism
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Monitoring Drug War in China, Latin America
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo: Iran Responsible for Oil Tanker Attacks
- U.S. Army: Army Expects Delivery Of Directed Energy, Hypersonic Weapons In Early 2020s
- Fake 2020 Poll: Joe Biden 53%, Donald Trump 40%
- Many Americans say fake news is a critical problem
- Fake News does more for real journalism than “real journalism”
- Trump Just Poked The Dragon In The Eye, And U.S.-China Relations Just Took An Ominous Turn For The Worse
- Is War With Iran Coming?
- Bloomberg Op-ed Suggests Iran Tanker Attack Was a False Flag
- FALSE FLAG: Iran accuses the US of lying about the ‘suspicious’ attack on American-linked oil tanker
- Raw video: Iranian vessel removes unexploded mine from stricken oil tanker
- Japanese Tanker Owner Denies Ship Hit By Mine, Says Crew Saw “Flying Objects” Before Attack
- What’s Actually Happening Behind The Scenes? (Video: 35:23 minutes long.)
- US threatens to eject Turkey from F-35 fighter jet program
- 4 Big Moments in the House’s Mueller Report Hearing
- Trump officials pushing to strip convicted jihad terrorists of citizenship
- State Department Official Helped Trump Dirty Dossier Christopher Steele With Business Concerns, Emails Show
- Want To Know Why THEY Betrayed US??? (Video: 31:06 minutes long.)
- Watchdog Exposes $15.3 Billion in Congressional Waste
- ISIS Finds New Home and Prepares to Strike the US
- Medicaid to begin covering sex reassignment surgeries
- Colonel MacGregor Says Leftist Democrats Want Mass Immigration to Create Voting Block for Permanent Power
- MEXICAN P.R.I. IS PUPPETEERING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY (Video: 58:20 minutes long.)
- Devin Nunes Opening Statement on the Russia Hoax (Video: 5:14 minutes long.)
- Millions in Dark Money Flows to Pro-Abortion Groups
- Watchdog Exposes $15.3 Billion in Congressional Waste
- Stefanik Fact Checks Schiff on Comey Testimony
- Nikki Haley Calms Fears on Trump Plan: ‘Israel Should Not Be Worried’
- Kim Kardashian West returns to White House for prisoner reentry event
- BREAKING: Sarah Sanders Leaving Trump Administration
- ‘STONE-COLD KILLER’: Name Of Potential Sarah Sanders Replacement Emerges
- US Senate Passes Resolution Condemning Anti-Semitism, ‘Shameful Legacy’
- Watchdog says FBI has access to about 640M photographs
- Solomon: Delerious Democrats Now Accusing Team Obama Of Treason
- DOJ Issues Legal Opinion Backing Treasury’s Refusal To Release Trump Taxes
- MS-13 gang member uses child with chickenpox to try to enter U.S. (Video: 2:31 minutes long.)
- DHS Report Shows Human Traffickers Rake in Billions Bringing Migrants to the US From Central America
- Jeanine Pirro “Fix This Mess” (Video: 6:43 minutes long.)
- Tariff Threats Force Mexico’s Submission (Video: 8:39 minutes long.)
- Every year, 300k ‘anchor babies’ born in U.S.
- Mexico Protects Border Following Trump’s Tariff Threat. Immigration Expert Exposes Who Is Driving Mass Migration
- Hundreds of Migrants from Africa Who Speak French Landed in San Antonio
- How Open Borders and Sanctuary Policies Victimize (and Kill) Americans
- This Congressman Just Went to the Border. Here’s What He Learned
- Homeland Security Chief Tells Congress the Border Crisis Is ‘Unlike Anything We’ve Seen’
- Guatemalan Official Says Mexico Incentivizing Central Americans to Migrate to the US
- Recent Agreement With Mexico Will Alleviate Border Crisis, but Further Reforms Needed for Long-Term Solution
- ISIS fighter confirms terrorists pour into U.S. near El Paso
- 1000s Of Illegals Quarantined After Exposure To Chicken Pox, Mumps
- One America News Network: House committees begin hearings on Mueller report (Video: 3:25 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: ‘Victorian-era’ postal treaty incentivizes Chinese imports (Video: 3:33 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Lawmakers Remember Pulse Massacre, Fail to Mention ISIS (Video: 3:24 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: Conservative lawyers outline how tech giants act as monopolies (Video: 2:54 minutes long.)
- One America News Network: BOOM! Trump Lays HISTORIC Trap for RABID Leftist Media and They Walk RIGHT INTO His Woodchipper! (Video: 8:31 minutes long.)
- New York Times: The New York Times’ article that crossed every line
- New York Times: New York Times Vilifies Hindus
- CNN: Death Spiral Continues as CNN Loses One-Third of Primetime Audience
- Media: Trump Using ‘Former Japanese Internment Camp’ For Immigrants; Here’s How They Reported It When Obama Did Same Thing
- Alabama Governor Signs Bill Banning Free Speech Zones From Public College Campuses
- Alabama’s Stand for Free Speech Sets an Example for the Nation
- President of Wilsey Asset Management, Brent Wilsey, on the LA Homeless Crisis & the Economy (Video: 3:51 minutes long.)
- California middle schools now teaching 10-year-olds how to put on condoms, engage in sodomy, and use sex toys
- CA schooling teachers on affirming LGBT ideology
- California Governor Gavin Newsom Offers Medical Care Benefits to Illegal Aliens
- Mass Homelessness Exposes California’s Political Dysfunction
- Men film glowing snake-like UFO in sky before chasing it down as it disappears
- Christian Cake Baker’s Attorney: 3rd Lawsuit Is ‘Rehash’ of ‘Old Claims’
- Hickenlooper Denounces Sanders’s Socialism
- Florida Woman Stabs Herself Because She Was ‘Tired of Living in Trump’s Country’
- Florida Governor Signs Anti-Sanctuary City Bill Into Law
- Presidential candidate Buttigieg promises to support nuclear Iran and cut aid over Judea/Samaria annexation
- Boy & Girl Scouts Trained to Support Terror in Michigan
- Boy Scouts In Michigan Infiltrated By Islamists
- Michigan Hotel Offers Free Room to Alabama, Ohio, Georgia Women Who Travel to State for Abortion
- Minnesota Newspaper Tired of Omar’s Scandals
- The one lie that locked up Minneapolis Somali killer cop
- “We don’t want no Jew state,” shouts Leftist speaker in the NY’s Times Square
- Albany, New York: Imam convicted of aiding jihad terror group to be deported
- New York: Dismember the late-term babies but do not declaw the cats
- New York Lawmakers Introduce First Statewide Bill To Decriminalize Sex Work
- Hezballah Isn’t Just in Beirut. It’s in New York, Too
- South Carolina: Muslim teen plotted jihad murder of military personnel and civilians, juvenile board released him
- Texas governor signs law banning cities and counties from doing business with abortion providers
- Witness in investigation of Islamic shooting attack on AFDI free speech event in Garland, Texas CONVICTED OF LYING to FBI
- 20 Congolese boys were tested for Ebola in Texas back in April as ISIS armed militias are killing health care workers in the Democratic Republic of Congo
United Nations (UN)
- FIGHTING BACK: Christian Florist Takes Her Case to Supreme Court
- Washington State May Have Triggered the Next Major Religious Liberty Case
- Democrat senators introduce anti-Israel legislation
- Democratic Senators Denounce Netanyahu’s Annexation Plan
- 100 Days After Michael Cohen’s Testimony, House Democrats Ignore Possible Perjury
- Senator Bernie Sanders (Vermont): ‘A Lot Of People In The Country Would Be Delighted To Pay More In Taxes’
- Senator Bernie Sanders (Vermont): Economic Bill Of Rights: Bernie Wants Same Healthcare Promise As Venezuela
- Joe Biden: Joe Biden’s Climate Platform Appears to Plagiarize From Nonprofits
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): Elizabeth Warren to introduce bill cancelling up to $50,000 in student debt for most borrowers
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): SAD: Democratic Debates Announced. Warren Gets Left At Kids’ Table
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): The AP Covers for Jihad Jew-hater Ilhan Omar As Her Bigamy with Brother and Tax Fraud Scandal Widens
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (New York): Kirsten Gillibrand Says Christian Beliefs Not Allowed, and Pro-Lifers Are Like Racists and Anti-Semites
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Radicalized Pelosi Opposes Mexico’s Promise to Keep Migrants
- Netanyahu and Lawyer to Attend Pre-indictment Hearing in Fall
- WATCH: Israeli Navy Nabs Suspect After Turkish Ship Set Ablaze
- Analysis: The Gaza Strip – From Ancient Times to the Present
- Israel’s Popular Former Justice Minister Decides to Run Again
- Israeli Ministry Shuts Down Financial Accounts of 30 Pro-BDS Groups
- Israel’s Labour party leader throws in the towel, admits election failure
- Messianic Believers Come Under Fire In Israel
- Rocket Strikes School and Synagogue in Southern Israel
- WATCH: Sderot Religious Center Gets Direct Hit from Gaza Rocketfire
- Gazans Buy ‘Dual Use’ Terror Materials from Amazon, Ali Express; Caught by Israel!
- IDF Warplanes Strike Underground Hamas Installation
- WATCH: Israel at Center of $175 Billion Smart Car Revolution
- Israeli Naval Blockade: Gazan Shores Closed After Hamas Launches Fire Balloons
- Israel’s New Justice Minister Clarifies Remark that He’s Prepared to Disobey Supreme Court
- Haredi MK Aims to Oust Liberman in Next Knesset
- Non-Jewish British Volunteer Who Fought for Israel, Founded IDF’s First Parachuting School, Dies at 97
- Israel and US Winning Together at the UN!
- IDF Strikes Terror Sites in Gaza
- Israel: TERROR IN SDEROT: Gaza Rocket Slams Into Yeshiva Building
- Israel Foils Smuggling of ‘Dual Use’ Terror Items Into Gaza
- Palestinians Announce Anti-Trump ‘Popular Uprising’ Against Peace Plan
- The Priorities of Palestinian Leaders
- PA Wants to Take US Envoy Friedman to International Criminal Court
- WATCH: Palestinian Sheikh Threatens White House in Al-Aqsa Sermon
- Saudi journalist claims ‘secret alliance’ between Israel and Iran
- PA Shocked by Arab Nations’ Support for Trump Peace Plan
- Palestinian Sheikh: “army of Islam will set out from Jerusalem to conquer to world”
- ISIS sleeper cells burn, blow up and slaughter hundreds in uptick of attacks across Iraq and Syria
- WATCH: ‘Shoot the Jews!’ Preaches Palestinian Kids Show
- Two Oil Tankers Attacked Near Strait of Hormuz
- Al-Aqsa Mosque Address: We Will Lay Siege To Rome, Turn White House Black, Impose Jizya Tax On London, Pray On The Slopes of The Rockies And Andes
- Palestinian Football Chief Investigated for Terror Incitement
- Palestinians Declare Mass ‘Strike’ to Protest US Peace Conference
- Belgium: Muslim who pretended to be Jewish carrying knives stopped in attempt to enter synagogue
- England: ‘This is how you gut an infidel’: Jokes at London Bridge terrorist’s barbecue just weeks before jihad slaughter
- England: Declassified: Huge Hezbollah Bomb Factory Uncovered in Northwest London
- England: SHARIA: BBC bans word ‘terror’ – London Bridge killings now ‘van attack’
- England: Islamic State jihadis released from jail plotting to massacre non-Muslims at tourist resort hotels across Europe
- England: Britain bans ‘harmful’ gender stereotypes from ads
- Europe: When Europe Is No Longer Europe: The Irreversible Decline
- Europe: ‘Socialist’ Nordic Countries Are Actually Moving Toward Private Health Care
- Europe: Europol report warns: “female jihadis are as ideologically motivated as their male counterparts”
- France: Marine Le Pen ordered to stand trial for tweeting photos of ISIS atrocities
- France: French Imam Leads 40 Muslim Educators in Visit to Knesset
- Germany: Muslims scream “racism” after German police arrest group for publicly chanting “Allahu akbar”
- Germany: Muslim migrant screaming “This is for Afghanistan” smashes bottle on German man’s head
- Germany: Man who threw stones through mosque windows was Muslim who thought mosque was un-Islamic
- Moldova: Moldavan Prime Minister announces embassy move to Jerusalem
- Sweden: migration board approves deportation of “radical Imams”, but courts blocking it
- UK: Muslim prison gangs beating prisoners who won’t convert to Islam
- UK: Budweiser UK Celebrates ‘Asexual,’ ‘Grey-Asexual,’ and ‘Demi-Sexual’ Pride
- UK: jihadist “guru” Anjem Choudary back on the streets
- UK: Muslim rapist whose deportation was blocked by airplane passengers to be sent back to Somalia
- UK: Tons of Hizballah explosives in secret bomb factory uncovered in London
- UK: Muslim Conservative leader compares Boris Johnson to “Hitler”, vows to quit if he becomes PM
- Afghanistan: Major Taliban sanctuary and weapons storage area found in mosque
- Afghanistan: Islamic State regrouping, expanding in Afghanistan to attack the West, including America
- China: China’s Power Grab in Hong Kong
- China: China’s Plan to Surround Australia (Video: 4:31 minutes long.)
- China: China Tests New Sub-Launched Strategic Missile
- China: China vows to develop ties with Iran after attack on tankers
- India: India Adds SPICE with New Israeli Smart Bomb
- India: At least 53 children die from brain disease linked to lychee fruit in India
- India: Girls in a dance group forced by mob of 500 Muslim men to dance naked in Eid program
- India: ANIMALS WERE JUST GIVEN LEGAL PERSONHOOD BY INDIAN HIGH COURT
- India: Police raid Islamic cell tied to Easter church bombing massacre mastermind
- Iran: Iran introduces 2,000 new religious police units to beat back women’s hijab protests
- Iran: Iran: 2,000 new morality police units deployed to target “bad-hijabi women”
- Iran: Iranian Generals Observe As Villagers Use Mock Missiles To ‘Bomb’ Capitol Hill
- Iran: Iran’s FM Affirms Right to Execute Gays and Blasts U.S.
- Iran: Iran has increased production of enriched uranium – IAEA
- Iran: Iran’s Foreign Minister affirms “moral principles,” “right” to execute gays, while blasting U.S. and Israel
- Iran: 30 years in prison and 111 lashes for Iranian human rights lawyer
- Iran: ‘We will Bring Down Israel Within 20 Years’ Vows Iranian Official
- Japan: Japan PM to Visit Iran in Effort to Mediate Tension with US
- Japan: Hong Kong Police Fire 150 Cans of Tear Gas at Demonstrators at Mass Protests Against Extradition Law
- Japan: In “Stunning Reversal”, Hong Kong Indefinitely Suspends Extradition Bill
- Pakistan: 15 Year-Old Christian Girl Kidnapped by Muslim Men While Taking Out The Trash
- Saudi Arabia: Cruise Missile Strike On Saudi Airport Sparks New Round Of Escalation In Middle East
- Syria: Syria Accuses Israel of Overnight Attack, Claims It Downed Missiles
- Turkey: Turkey calls for global crackdown against “anti-Islam” attacks from the “far right”
- Turkey: Worldwide Sharia: Turkey calls for stronger action against “islamophobia”
- Botswana: Botswana decriminalizes homosexuality in landmark ruling
- Mali: Muslim gunmen slaughter close to 100 innocents in attack on village in Mali
- Nigeria: Nigerian Christians Ask Trump for Help Against Jihadi Slaughters
- Nigeria: Boko Haram Reportedly Issues Dire Warning to Christians in Niger: ‘Leave or Be Killed’
- Nigeria: Muslims storm church choir practice, kidnap 19 Christians, murder one
- Uganda: Muslims Tear Down Christian School in Uganda
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: judge sentences female jihadi to 42 years jail
- Australia: Catholic leaders in Australia blaspheme God by teaching schoolchildren that he’s a “gender-neutral” LGBTQP
- Australia: Kmart bans words “Jesus” and “church” at photo printing kiosks, “Islam” and “Koran” OK
- Australia: Muslims ram police car and threaten cops with knife and axe, cops say not terror related
- Canada: “Islamophobia” screaming niqabi terrorizes bus driver after not being picked up
- Canada: Muslim migrant in Toronto: “Canada is a white supremacist, racist project. I don’t consider myself to be Canadian”
- Mexico: Mexico’s Top Immigration Official Resigns As Asylum-Returns Soar After AMLO-Trump Crackdown
- Brazil: LGBT horrors: Lesbians stab innocent nine-year-old son to death after trying to make him “transgender” by cutting off his genitals at home
- Venezuela: Venezuela Opens Its Doors To Iran/Hezbollah Alliance
- Facebook stock plunges after report says Zuckerberg knew about privacy issues (Video: 5:12 minutes long.)
- How to Protect Against the US & China Currency War (Video: 33:18 minutes long.)
- Business conditions are at their worst level since the 2008 financial crisis, says Morgan Stanley
- Does your company’s 401(k) plan stack up with everyone else’s?
- Jim Rickards: “Perfect Storm” Is Coming’
- A Sinking Economy
- Get ready for plummeting gas prices
- Americans are unaware of their credit-card debt
- Steve Forbes Speaks Out on Gold, Inflation, and Central Bankers
- Three Steps to Making Your Personal Finances More Private in a Digital Age
- Perfect Storm Brewing for Price Inflation
- The Trade War Is About To Become An Economic World War III
- China Relations Just Took An Ominous Turn For The Worse
- All Eyes on the Fed
- Doug Casey: The Deep State Is The Source Of All Our Economic Problems
- Stockman Slams The “Deficits Don’t Matter” Folly
- Markets Stuck In Limbo As Traders Brace For Next Week’s Fireworks
- How Central Banks Are Losing Credibility, In Three Charts
- “The US Is On Course To Test Just How Much It Can Borrow”
- Trader Warns Of “Misleading Signals” In Illiquid Markets “Where Selling Isn’t Viable”
- Why the next bear market in stocks could shave 35% off the Dow: Mark Hulbert
- Slack Is Going Public as It Tries to Kill Email. The Stock Won’t Be Cheap
- GOLD AS MONETARY METAL, NIRP, SILVER… Q&A with Lynette Zang and Eric Griffin (Video: 32:31 minutes long.)
- Facebook’s cryptocurrency foray leads bitcoin to its best trading stretch in 3 weeks
- Bond king Jeffrey Gundlach bets on gold and rings the alarm bell on potential U.S. recession
- Gold Prices Have Hit Their Highest Level in More Than a Year
- The “Opportunity of a Lifetime”? – Eric Sprott On the New Game For Gold
- India & The Curious Case For Silver – Ted Butler
- Market Crash 2020s Charts & Data | David Jensen
- Dollar Collapse ALERT
- IF GOLD WAS JUST A BARBAROUS RELIC…
- Top Primary Silver Miners Average Yield Falls To Record Low
- SILVER PRICE UPDATE: For Silver To Head Higher, This Is A Key Level
- Socialism 2020? How the Presidential Election Could Affect the Gold Market
- Mortgage rates are dropping — so why aren’t more people buying homes?
- Mortgage rates hold at two-year lows, giving borrowers another shot at the action
- With mortgage rates at 2-year lows, here’s how to decide whether to refinance your home loan
- Real-estate sector ‘at the tipping point’ prompts stock analyst to flip his ratings
- Selling your home to an ‘iBuyer’ could cost you thousands
- Americans are not doing well at saving for retirement — and it’s only going to get worse
- Stretching money through retirement is a global problem
- Nearly 40% of U.S. adults say they won’t be able to retire
- As China exports slow, government might face growing labor unrest, researcher says
- Turkey Sinks Deeper Into Junk After Moody’s Downgrades To B1, Warns Of Government Default Risk
- Extreme Heatwave in India killing monkeys from heat stroke
- DEVELOPING: Southern California earthquake swarm takes an unexpected turn, and that’s reason to worry
- Mississippi River flood is longest-lasting in over 90 years, since ‘Great Flood’ of 1927
- Sign of Last Days? NASA Discovers Moon Shrinking, Shaking
- What is killing the grey whales? Dead gray whale radiation levels were higher than many of the salmon and halibut Bill Laughing-Bear has tested off the coast of Alaska
- 2018 was the year that climate change scare stories all fell apart… see the list of debunked climate hoaxes
- The locust invasion is the worst in the area in 60 years: Sardinia Italy becomes the latest area to become devastated by locusts
- Rare 4.0 quake strikes near Cleveland, Ohio in Lake Erie – Nearly 6,000 reported feeling the quake
- Pair of earthquakes rattle East Tennessee
- UPDATE: 700 Quakes Hit A Key California Seismic Zone, And Tar Is Literally Bubbling Up Through The Streets Of Los Angeles
- DEVELOPING: Volcanic eruption prompts panic in Indonesia
- Three Mile Island, Chernobyl, Fukushima and the Marshall Islands Runit Dome: Nuclear pollution will be around from 50,000 to 250,000 years
- Biblical swarm of a million locusts devastate 5,000 acres of crops in Sardinia
- Mystery as mass 5 times the size of Hawaii found under moon crater
- USGS reveals the terrifying odds of a major eruption of yellowstone in our lifetime
- Reuters today claim at least 60 dead seals have washed off the shores of Alaska where a dead gray whale was shown to have a very high reading of radiation
- Unprecedented U.S. Weather Chaos Continues: 120F In The West, More Record-Setting Flooding In The East
- DEVELOPING: 300,000 evacuated in India as hurricane-strength Tropical Cyclone Vayu approaches
- 3.4 magnitude earthquake rattles central Pennsylvania
- Montana: Glacier National Park Trashed Signs Warning that Climate Change Will Melt Glaciers by 2020
- Poll: Most Americans Are Unwilling to Spend $10 a Month to Fight Climate Change
- Earth is approaching the same “meteor swarm” that may have caused an entire forest to explode in 1908
- Unprecedented U.S. Weather Chaos Continues
- Midwest Flooding Will Cause Shortages Of These Foods
Sign our petition thanking Wendy’s and DTFAWhile Planned Parenthood frequently purports to be about “choice,” just .03 percent of their services included adoption referrals. The abortion giant is frequently the recipient of lavish media and corporate support, while truly pro-life efforts like adoption get overlooked.
As Live Action News explains, while celebrities are loudly screaming their support for Planned Parenthood and abortion, there are others who are quietly doing the hard work of truly helping vulnerable children, women, and families in need.
And instead of donating to Planned Parenthood like Netflix, Ben and Jerry’s, Converse, and many other far-left companies are doing, Wendy’s has launched a campaign to donate up to $500,000 toward adoption programs.
Since 1992, fast-food chain Wendy’s and its partner, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, has at its heart the interests of children who are in foster care waiting to be adopted. The Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption is a national, nonprofit public charity dedicated exclusively to finding permanent homes and loving families for the nearly 155,000 children waiting in North America’s foster care systems.
In fact, when you go into a Wendy’s restaurant, you will always see numerous signs, posters and food packaging promoting the adoption of children nationwide through its foundation.
As an adoptee himself, Wendy’s founder Dave Thomas always held the cause of adoption close to his heart. He credited his summers in Maine with his grandmother as teaching him the value of hard work and perseverance. He also credited his time eating in local restaurants with his father after his adoptive mother died with making him value restaurants as a place of sharing and family closeness.
These core values led Thomas to found one of the most successful fast food chains in the U.S., and his success in business spurred him on to philanthropic advocacy in founding the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
Alerting all parents! Cartoon Network celebrates LGBTQ pride month by using one of its extremely popular shows to encourage children to “stand proud.” As most are aware, LGBTQ activists have designated June as “pride month” to celebrate alternative sexual lifestyles and gender identities, and Cartoon Network tweeted last week celebrating the movement. “We want to wish everyone a HAPPY PRIDE and encourage all of our LGBTQ+ fans to stand proud all year long!” the network, which is owned by Warner Bros., tweeted along with emojis representing a rainbow flag, a heart, and a unicorn. The tweet also included a picture of characters from its popular show Powerpuff Girls and the hastags “pride,” “happypride,” “#powerpuffyourself,” “#pridemonth,” and “#powerpuffgirls.”
However, Twitter is not the only place where Cartoon Network is promoting LGBTQ pride. Cartoon Network is also doing so through its online store and some of its cartoon characters.
Last year, it is believed that Cartoon Network’s animated show Steven Universe became the first children’s show to feature a same-sex wedding proposal. The proposal was between female characters named Sapphire and Ruby.
Additionally, Cartoon Network’s Adventure Timeseries aired a scene in its series finale last year that showed two female characters kissing each other on the lips. The scene confirmed years of speculation that the two were lesbians.
Cartoon Network claims to be “the best in original, acquired, and classic entertainment for youth and families.” However, many parents would disagree with the network pushing an agenda that contradicts their own beliefs on sexuality and marriage.
Another warning for all parents:
On a side note, but definitely worth mentioning, after nearly a decade, the popular My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic animated series is coming to an end. In the upcoming episode, “The Last Crusade,”written by Nicole Dubuc, set to debut this Saturday, June 15, at 11:30 a.m. (ET/PT) on Discovery Family. It has already aired overseas. The long absent parents of the young pegasus Scootaloo are at last introduced, finally answering a longstanding plot point that left many wondering. But that’s not the only significance of the episode. Early in the story, Scootaloo and her friends, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle, known collectively as the Cutie Mark Crusaders, meet with Scootaloo’s current caretakers, Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty.
It soon becomes evident that Holiday and Lofty are not siblings or even in-laws but in fact a romantic lesbian couple. In case there’s any doubt, Michael Vogel, a writer/producer for MLP and former vice president of development for Hasbro, confirmed their relationship via Twitter: “When I say ‘cute couple,’ I’m saying that Aunt Holiday and Auntie Lofty are a cute couple. Yes.”
LifeSite and Personhood Alliance are combining forces to combat the new and twisted phenomenon of the “Drag Queen Story Hour” taking over America’s libraries.
You might think that if you live outside of a big, liberal city like San Francisco or New York, your children will be safe at your local library, right?
A cross-dressing man is coming to a library near you, to teach your child about “gender fluidity,” and YOU are actually helping to fund him with your state, local and federal tax dollars.
Believe it or not, there is a well-orchestrated, subversive plan being promoted by the American Library Association, to promote a phenomenon known as “Drag Queen Story Hour” (DQSH) to small-town American libraries, in order to “capture the imagination and play of the gender fluidity of childhood and give kids glamorous, positive, and unabashedly queer role models.”
Get the inside story on this plan and how your tax dollars are being used to push it forward.
When groups of concerned parents mobilized in Texas, Ohio, Kentucky and South Carolina against this perverted and subversive campaign, the American Library Association responded with orchestrated training strategies on how to how to be a “secret librarian advocate operative.”
Please click on the link below to find out more about this infuriating, but true story.
Then, please SIGN this petition to Loida Garcia-Febo, the President of the American Library Association, to tell her to immediately stop the subversive efforts by the American Library Association to pervert the children of small-town America.
LifeSiteNews and the Personhood Alliance will hand-deliver the petition to the American Library Association’s Washington DC offices, and tell them to focus on promoting literacy and not homosexuality and perverted notions of sexuality.
If you live in the DC metro region (Washington DC, Maryland or Virginia), we are also asking you to contact us, to join a prayer vigil on Sunday, June 23 at 1:30 pm outside of the St. Mary’s County Public Library at 21677 FDR Blvd, Lexington Park, MD 20653.
We will assemble and prayerfully stand in opposition to this perverse attempt to corrupt our children. Please join us!
Again, please join us in telling the American Library Association, and those promoting the corruption of our children, that we will NOT go along with their subversive activities.
1. SIGN and SHARE this petition so that we can deliver the signatures to the American Library Association’s Washington DC offices.
2. If you are close to the DC metro area, come to our peaceful, prayer vigil on Sunday, June 23 at 1:30 pm in Lexington Park, MD.
May God bless you and protect our children.
- Underwater Fortress Found: Ancient Fort Linked to Bloody Biblical Battles Found Off Coast of Israel
- City Gate From the Time of King David Unearthed In Miracle Village
- 1000-Year-Old Sarcophagus Discovered Beneath One of Germany’s Oldest Churches – Who’s Inside?
- Enochian: The Mysterious Lost Language of Angels
- The Aztec Codex So Controversial They Hoped No One Else Would Ever Read It! (Video: 12:36 minutes long.)
- Every Once in a While, We Come Across Objects Beyond our Understanding! (Video: 10:20 minutes long.)
- Incredible 2000 Year Old Device That Is Way Ahead Of Its Time! (Video: 10:24 minutes long.)
- Advanced Ancient Devices, Turns Out Computers Are Not A New Invention! (Video: 10:33 minutes long.)
- Ancient Egyptians Didn’t Need A Computer To Calculate Earth’s Movement! (Video: 10:08 minutes long.)
- Caught Drilling Under the Sphinx…They Know What’s Down There! (Video: 12:29 minutes long.)
- They Discovered Some Really Weird Things In Turkey…They Defy All Logic! (Video: 12:44 minutes long.)
- This 1, 000-Foot-Long Secret Passage Was Built Below Israel – and Forgotten About for 700 Years (Video: 5:21 minutes long.)
- Who were the Assyrians? History of the Assyrian Empire (Video: 11:24 minutes long.)
- 5,000-Year-Old Underground Partly Submerged City Discovered In Turkey’s Cappadocia
- Ancient Origins Of North Americans Settled – And Hard Evidence Of “Russian” Collusion Unearthed
- WATCH: $41m Restoration of Port of Caesarea Uncovers Ancient History
- Oldest Artifact in NYC: The Central Park Obelisk (Cleopatra’s Needle) (Video: 20:35 minutes long.)
- Earth Shaking Archaeology Discoveries..How Are These Things Even Possible? (Video: 13:11 minutes long.)
- Only A Select Few Can Understand These Bizarre Symbols Found In Egypt! (Video: 11:07 minutes long.)
- Archaeologists in Scotland Unearth a Neolithic “Network” of Ancient Sites
- Archaeologists Find Ancient Capital of the Vakataka Dynasty in India
- New Site is Found in an “Archaeological Oasis” of the Egyptian Eastern Desert
- Twelve Degrees of Separation: Do Human Haplogroups Lead Us to Adam or Perhaps the Adityas?
- Ivriz Relief: 3,000-Year-Old Hittite Relief – Oldest Known Symbol Of Agricultural Fertility In History
- Oldest Canoe Ever Discovered In Maine – It Dates To 1280-1380 A.D
- Ten Tribes Studies (11 June, 2019, 8 Sivan, 5779)
- DAVID INGLEDUE — UNITED STATES (Audio: 43:44 minutes long. David Ingledue is a Hebrew scholar who lives in the San Luis Valley of Colorado and teaches Torah to jail inmates and residents alike. Listen as he talks about how Torah understanding is proliferating in the mountains of Colorado.)
Was ancient Israel a land-locked national or a seacoast trading empire? In this fascinating study, Steven Collins details the little-known story of Israel’s ancient empires. Examines the diaspora of all 12 of the tribes of Israel from the Promised Land and documents two huge ancient empires which they founded.
CHAPTER 4 EXCERPT: THE SCYTHIAN “SACAE”
THE ASIAN “SONS OF ISAAC”
There is a common misconception that the ten tribes of Israel “disappeared” when they migrated into Asia. Nothing could be further from the truth! For many centuries, ancient historians knew both who the Israelites were, and where they went. They were not “lost” at all.
Consider one such example. Flavius Josephus was a Jewish military commander, a Pharisee, and an historian of the first century A.D. He wrote this about the ten tribes of Israel who were in Asia:
“…there are but two tribes in Asia and Europe subject to the Romans, while the ten tribes are beyond Euphrates till now, and are an immense multitude, and not to be estimated by numbers.”1 (Emphasis added)
Eight centuries after the ten tribes of Israel migrated to their new Asian homelands,Josephus knew that their population had become too numerous to estimate, and that the Euphrates River served as their western border.
Ezra 4:1 records that contingents of only three tribes (Judah, Levi and Benjamin) returned to Palestine in the time of Ezra and Nehemiah. They were the forebears of Judean Jews living in Judea at the time of Christ and Josephus. Judah, Levi and Benjamin were part of the former kingdom of Judah (II Chronicles 11:1, 14), not the kingdom of Israel (i.e. “the ten tribes of Israel”). Josephus affirmed that while contingents of Jews lived in Palestine, the ten tribes of Israel stayed in Asia. This is important because it refutes the misconception that the ten tribes migrated back to Palestine and were included with the Jews at the time of Christ.
The Ten Tribes of Israel Become “the Scythians”
Josephus asserts that the ten tribes of Israel were still in Asia in the first century A.D. His comment that the ten tribes were an “immense multitude” indicates we should expect to find very large masses of Israelites in Asia in the first century A.D., not isolated little remnants. An inevitable result of nations having very large populations in the ancient world was the achievement of political and military power, and we will see that the Asian Israelites had attained such power long before the time of Christ. Josephus’ comment that the Israelites were “beyond Euphrates” tells us that the Asian Israelites were then located north and east of the Euphrates River. As the reader will see, it is not difficult to locate the Israelites in Asia.
The Bible contains promises concerning the Israelites that must be mentioned before the historical evidence is examined. A prophecy in Hosea 1:6-10, stated that although God would “utterly take away Israel [from Palestine],” he would, thereafter, make their population “as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured or numbered.” This prophecy about an innumerable population for the ten tribes had been fulfilled by the time of Christ, as Josephus confirmed. This illustrates an important lesson: God always keeps His promises and fulfills His prophecies.
Also, the Bible promised that the descendants of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob (Israel) would perpetually be known by a particular name. Genesis 21:12 records God’s promise to Abraham that:
“through Isaac shall your descendants be named.” (RSV)
God’s “covenant” blessings upon Abraham were inherited by Isaac and Jacob, whose name was changed to “Israel.” Genesis 48:14-20 shows that Jacob- Israel passed on these blessings to the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. Therefore, while the name of “Isaac” could generally apply to any of the Israelite tribes, the term would most specifically identify the descendants of the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh. Therefore, we should look for the Israelites in Asia or elsewhere to be known by various forms of the word “Isaac.” As we shall see, secular history confirms that many large population groups in Asia did come to be known by variations of the name “Isaac.”
Chapter two discussed several waves of migrations into Asia by the ten tribes of Israel. The captivity of the Israelites who withstood a three-year Assyrian siege in Samaria is the most famous, but it is actually the least significant of the Asian migrations. Assyrian cuneiform records state that a mere 27,290 Israelite captives were taken from Samaria.2 The other two migrations involved far more people.
About twenty years before the fall of Samaria, the tribes of Gad, Naphtali, Reuben, and one-half the tribe of Manasseh were carried captive into Assyria (II Kings 15:29, I Chronicles 5:26). While the captives from Samaria represented only one city in the territory of the tribe of Ephraim, this earlier captivity involved the entire populations of at least three and one-half tribes. The Israelites taken in this captivity can be conservatively estimated in the hundreds of thousands. Also, as we learned in chapter two, many Israelites fled the final Assyrian invasion, voluntarily migrating into the region of the Black Sea and the Caucasus Mountains. Since this body of Israelites had a military escort of 220,000 soldiers as they migrated,3 it easily numbered over one million people.
Many inhabitants of Israel’s capital city, Samaria, were taken to the cities of the Medes (II Kings 17:6). We will begin our search by looking for a group of people who were not physically present in Media before the fall of Samaria. One historical account records that Assyria’s King Esarhaddon in 674 B.C. was confronted by an alliance of “Mannaean, Median, and newly-arrived Cimmerian forces.”4 (Emphasis added) The “newly-arrived” Cimmerians were the Israelite Samarians who had been settled among the Medes only a few decades earlier. Webster’s New World Dictionary states that “Cimmerian” is pronounced “Si-mer-e-en;”5 the consonants of “Samarian” and “Simereen” are a perfect match. That these “Cimmerians” were “recent arrivals” in Media adds weight to their identification as Israelite captives from the city of Samaria.
The Israelites who migrated to the Black Sea region became known as “Scythians.” The Encyclopedia Britannica records the Scythians as first being present in Eurasian locations in the seventh century B.C.6 The Encyclopedia Americana adds:
“The Scythians…are those tribes that occupied this territory [the region north of the Black Sea] from about 700 B.C.”7 (Emphasis added)
Another account of the Scythian arrival in the Black Sea region is found in The Scythians, by Tamara Talbot Rice, which states:
“The Scythians did not become a recognizable national entity…before the eighth century B.C…By the seventh century B.C. they had established themselves firmly in southern Russia… Assyrian documents place their appearance…on the shores of Lake Urmia [just south of Armenia] in the time of King Sargon (722-705 B.C) a date which closely corresponds with that of the establishment of the first group of Scythians in southern Russia.”8 (Emphasis added)
These accounts are all consistent with the historical records cited in chapter two that the Israelites migrated to the Black Sea area toward the end of the eighth century B.C. Rice’s account indicates the Black Sea Scythians arrived in southern Russia via a route that included territory south of Armenia in 722-705 B.C. That is exactly the time period the Israelites were migrating from their homeland, and it also indicates the Scythians originated in a former homeland south of Armenia. That place was Palestine, the location of the old kingdom of Israel.
Later in this chapter, we will see other Scythians came to live far to the east of the Black Sea Scythians. Tamara Rice’s book includes a map showing that the burial sites of these “related clans” of the Scythians have been found as far eastward as the Pazirik/Altai region where the old Soviet Union joined the western edges of China and Mongolia.9
The opening of a burial mound of these eastern Scythians was the subject of an article in the October, 1994 issue of National Geographic magazine. It had the following commentary:
“The Pazyryks thrived in these steppes…in the sixth through the second centuries B.C. They were horsemen …[and] shepherds…Dozens of such tribes rose on the steppes of Eurasia in this era, creating a deceptively uniform culture labeled Scytho-Siberian…The Greek historian Herodotus faithfully detailed much of the life of the Scythians, a powerful, semi-nomadic people who lived north of the Black Sea between 800 B.C. and 100 B.C.”10
A female mummified in the burial vault must have been a prominent Scythian as she was buried with several horses and grave goods with gold ornamentation. An earlier excavation in the area had yielded “two skeletons with European features” who were buried with weapons and ten horses. These eastern Scythians were one of many clans on the steppes related to the Scythians of the Black Sea region. The fact that some of their burial mounds yield skeletons “with European features”11 will become increasingly important later in this chapter and in the next book in this series.
The Scythians were frequently called the “ Saka,” or “ Sacae.” The Encyclopedia Britannica states that the terms:
“Saka [ Sacae] and Scyths…were regarded as synonymous.”12 (Emphasis added)
The Greek story of Xenophon mentions the “Sacians” of Asia had “suffered very severely” at the hands of the Assyrians,13 and a Roman writer, Pliny, stated the Scythians were “descended from slaves.”14 These accounts can only describe the Israelites: they bore the name of “ Isaac” (“Sac”-ians), the Israelites truly were descended from a race of slaves (freed from Egypt in the Exodus), and they had suffered the complete destruction of their old kingdom of Israel at the hands of Assyria.
It is very significant that the Scythians were known as Sacae or Saka. As cited earlier, Genesis 21:12 promised that Abraham’s future descendants would be known by the name of Isaac. The ancient Hebrew language did not list vowels; therefore, the name Isaac would be represented by the consonants S–C or S–K. Sac-ae is the word Isaac with the Latin plural “ae” attached. That these “Sacae” are recorded as living near the Black Sea soon after many Israelites migrated there supports the contention that they were relocated Israelites.
Speculation that the Scythians originated in the interior of Asia is clearly refuted not only by the above account of Tamara Rice, but also by the images found on Scythian artifacts. A Russian art book (translated into English) reproduces many examples of Scythian artwork showing Scythians with bearded, Semitic features, not Mongoloid features.15 The McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia reproduces images of a Scythian family and a Scythian horseman, footman and general.16 All depict Scythians with obvious Caucasian and Semitic features, indicating that their origin was in the Fertile Crescent, not the interior of Asia.
Not all ancient people bearing the name “Scythian” were descended from the ten tribes of Israel. The term “Scythian” was sometimes used generically to describe any tribe with a nomadic or semi-nomadic lifestyle. Some “Turanians” were also called “Scythian” or “Sacae.” The Turanians may have had a Japhetic descent, with the term “Turanian” perhaps based on Tiras, one of the sons of Japheth. (Genesis 10:2) The Dniester River, which empties into the Black Sea, was anciently called the “Tyras” River, further supporting such a conclusion. It is possible to confuse the “Sacae Scythians” and “Turanian Scythians,” as George Rawlinson observed:
“The term ‘Scythic’ is not…ethnical. It designates a life rather than a descent, habits rather than blood. It is applied by the Greeks and Romans to Indo-European and Turanian races indifferently, provided they are nomads, dwelling in tents…living on the produce of their flocks and herds…”17
Two races were called Scythians: the Indo-European “Sacae” and the “Turanians.” The terms “Sacae” and “Saka” do indicate an Israelite ethnicity, but the term “Scythian” can sometimes include non- Israelites as well.
In 653 B.C., the Medes and Cimmerians allied with the Scythians under a leader named “Phraortes” against the Assyrians. They lost their war with the Assyrians (and Phraortes died),18 but it is significant that the Scythians were anti- Assyrian. Once it is understood that these Scythians were Israelites, their antipathy toward Assyria is understandable. The Scythians and Cimmerians were kinsmen; the Encyclopedia Britannica calls the Cimmerians a “Scythian tribe.”19 Here we see Israelite tribes joining the Medes to fight the Assyrians mere decades after they left Palestine.
Their leader’s name, “Phraortes,” was a Hellenized form of “Phares,” a name of the tribe of Judah. Genesis 49:10 promised that dynasties of kings would come from Judah, and Jeremiah 33:17-22 prophesied that the descendants of King David, also of the Phares line, would become very numerous and would perpetually rule over descendants of “the house of Israel.” Jeremiah prophecied this after the house of Israel (the northern ten tribes) had migrated to Asia. The name “Phraortes” indicates that descendants of King David were ruling Asian Israelites soon after their removal from Palestine, showing that God had not forgotten His promise to David’s progeny. (II Samuel 7:8-17) One of the last kings of Judah, Jehoichin, was taken to Babylon as a captive (II Kings 24:8-15), but a later Babylonian king “set his throne above the throne of the kings that were with him in Babylon.” (II Kings 25:27-30) Jehoichin, David’s descendant, became a high vassal king in the Babylonian Empire. He fathered many sons (I Chronicles 3:16-24), making the royal seed of King David numerous in Asia. The kings of Babylon apparently placed these royal descendants over captive Israelites, fulfilling God’s promise to King David that his seed would rule over the ten tribes of Israel! Almost from the beginning, these royal descendants were the kings of the Asian nations and empires of the Israelites.
What happened to the Israelites — the tribes of Reuben, Gad, Naphthali and one-half of Manasseh — who were carried captive by the Assyrians about twenty years before Samaria fell? It is recorded that the “ Scythians” were not only located in the Black Sea region, but also in Mesopotamia, just east of Assyria. The Encyclopedia Britannica states that: “A Scythian power had grown up in the old kingdom of Ellip, to the east of Assyria…[by] Ecbatana.”20 History records that Scythian powers developed in two locations: one by the Black Sea and the other east of Assyria.
The Scythians located east of Assyrian in modern Iran were descended from Israelites taken captive by the Assyrians, while the Sacae Scythians in the Black Sea region were descended from Israelites who fled there to avoid Assyrian captivity. The captive Israelites soon displaced the nation of Ellip into whose region they had been placed. What nation had been displaced by the Israelites who migrated to the Black Sea and Caucasus Mountains? This region was previously called Urartu. William Culican’s The Medes and the Persians states that Urartu was “enfeebled by Scythian incursions.”21 Tamara Rice’s book, The Scythians, records:
“in the area roughly corresponding to present-day Azerbaijan, the kingdom of Urartu had crumbled. The Scythians, under their king Partatua…firmly established themselves in… Urartu itself, where they set up their capital at Sakiz…”22 (Emphasis added)
A Scythian capital was named “Sakiz,” honoring the Israelite patriarch, Isaac. Who else but the relocated ten tribes of Israel would name an Asian city in honor of Isaac? Their territory was in the modern region of Armenia and Azerbaijan, between the Black Caspian Seas. One of their first kings was named “Partatua.” Ancient languages often interchanged the letters “p” and “b.” Try saying these letters yourself; they have very similar sounds and are called “labial consonants.” When you change the first “p” in the Scythian king’s name to a “b,” you have “Bart-atua.” The first syllable of his name “Bart-” preserves the root word of “B-R-T,” the Hebrew word for “covenant.” As the reader knows from previous discussions in this series on Israelite history, the consonants “B-R-T” are a distinctive identifier of the tribes of Israel.
The Encyclopedia Britannica refers to the Scythians as “newcomers” to the area in the seventh century B.C.,23 and William Culican’s book, The Medes and the Persians, states that Scythian numbers and influence grew in the seventh century B.C.24 Since the Israelites migrated into Asia at the end of the eighth century B.C., their rise to prominence in the seventh century B.C. is very consistent with biblical accounts.
Scythian Culture and Society
Historians tell us the Scythians were agriculturists who both planted crops and followed their herds (hence the word “nomads”). The old Israelite lifestyle from the days of Abraham revolved around agriculture, and they both planted crops and were herdsmen. Ezekiel 27:17 records the Israelites had been food exporters in the kingdoms of Israel and Judah. A Jewish historian cited by Col. Gawler in an earlier chapter stated that the Israelites fled through Armenia from the Assyrians, and went “with their flocks, and turned nomads.”25 The Scythians carried on the Israelite traditions of being agriculturists, food exporters and “nomads” dwelling in portable dwellings as they followed their flocks and herds. Zenaide Ragozin’s book, Media, records:
“Some seventy years after the time of Herodotus we find from contemporary evidence that 600,000 bushels of Scythian corn went to Athens alone each year.”26
If 600,000 bushels of grain went to one Greek city each year in the fifth century, B.C., one wonders how much the Scythians exported to the world as a whole.Herodotus confirmed that the Scythians grew corn for use as an export crop,27 and the production of a voluminous grain crop shows the Scythians were skilled farmers, not “hunter-gatherers.”
Scythian agriculturists had civilized tastes. William Culican, in The Medes and the Persians, states:
“…it was to the Scythians that Achaemenid objects had greatest appeal. The dinner services, upholstered beds and thrones designed for the mess tents of Persian officers on field duty admirably suited the…nomadic Scythian leaders. Scythian tombs were elaborately furnished and…the Scythians not only had a close relationship with the Medes and Persians but supplied from their Ural territories much of the gold on which Persia depended.”28
Tamara Rice also wrote concerning the Scythians:
“…their wealth and love of finery won them the good will of the great Hellenic merchants established along the shores of the Black Sea…the Scythians already displayed an extraordinary ability to appreciate and assimilate the best in the art of their day.”29
The above accounts are significant. A nation that possessed wealth, enjoyed fine tableware and upholstered beds, and exhibited an “extraordinary” appetite for the fine arts is one that prizes the material comforts of a civilized society. The fact that Scythia had a well-developed gold mining, refining and exporting industry indicates that not all Scythians were farmers or ranchers. Their gold mines indicate that some Scythians were involved in industrial pursuits, and their success in the gold trade confirms that they possessed the technological expertise to process gold ores into beautiful finished products. These Scythians had originated in the kingdom of Israel’s “Phoenician” homeland. The Israelite-Phoenicians were a very civilized, prosperous people who enjoyed a civilized society and excelled in international commerce. It is not surprising that their Asian descendants exhibited these same attributes. Like their Scythian progeny, the Phoenicians had been excellent goldsmiths. The McClintock and Strong Cyclopedia states that the Phoenicians:
“…manufactured all kinds of beautiful vessels and ornaments in gold, silver and ivory…”30
The Scythians manufactured some of the ancient world’s most elegant works of gold art. Books have been written which display their artistic abilities.31 Their civilized tastes and sophisticated skills indicate that their origin was in the Mesopotamian/ Mediterranean region, not the wild steppes of deepest Asia. A comment by Georges Charriere, author of the bok, Scythian Art: Crafts of the Eurasian Nomads, also confirms the Scythians migrated into the Russian steppes from the south, not from the north.
Speaking of the “characteristic animal style of Scythian art,” Charriere wrote:
“There is no ground for concluding that this style had its birth in the Altai or in any other region of Siberia. Along with the other elements of the Scythian culture, it was derived from the cultural heritage of the ancient East and originated in the peripheral regions of Assyria, among the Iranian-language tribes settled in the north of Iran.”32 (Emphasis added)
Charriere is speaking specifically of the Scythians who lived east of the Caspian Sea. While the Black Sea Scythians descended from Israelites who fled to that region to avoid Assyrian captivity, the eastern Scythians evidenced an origin in “the peripheral regions of Assyria” and “the north of Iran.” The Bible records that the Israelites who did go into captivity were settled “in Assyria” (II Kings 15:29) and in the “cities of the Medes.” (II Kings 17:6) The “cities of the Medes” were in “the north of Iran.” Here we see strong cultural evidence that the eastern Scythians were originally subjects of the Assyrian and Medo- Persian Empires, and moved into the Russian steppes from the south. These Scythians were the Israelites who had, indeed, been captives in the Assyrian Empire and were transplanted to the north of Iran. When the Assyrian and Medo- Persian Empires fell, these Israelites were freed from their captors, and they migrated into the steppes east of the Caspian Sea. II Kings 15:29 and 17:6 identify these captive Israelites who became the eastern Scythians as the tribes of Naphthali, Gad,Reuben, one-half the tribe of Manasseh, and the Ephraimites who had been besieged in Samaria.
Georges Charriere also notes linguistic evidence that the Scythians migrated into the Russian steppes from the south, not from northern Asia. He wrote:
“…the steppes as far as the Altai Mountains were inhabited by Scythians or Sacian tribes — Persian-speaking peoples of Central Asia, similar to the Scythians in their economic organization, way of life and culture.”33 (Emphasis added)
Obviously, if these Scythians had originated in the northern, interior regions of Asia, they would not have been a “Persian-speaking” people. The fact that their many tribes spoke a language of the Persian Empire confirms not only that the Scythians had once lived within the Persian Empire, but that they had lived there for a considerable period of time. This would be an expected trait of the Israelite captives who had lived within the Assyrian and Medo-Persian Empire for centuries.
It was mentioned earlier that the “Scythians” included both the Sacae and the Turanians. In addition to the civilized Scythians, there were ignorant and uncouth tribes on the steppes. Herodotus, a Greek historian of the fifth century B.C., affirmed that the civilized Scythians lived close to some very uncivilized tribes, which he described in these words:
“the Man-Eaters, a tribe that is entirely peculiar and not Scythian at all…[and] the Black Cloaks, another tribe which is not Scythian at all.”34
Herodotus confirms the civilized qualities of the Scythians and the backwardness of “non- Scythian” tribes in the following blunt words: “The Euxine Pontus [the Black Sea]…contains — except for the Scythians — the stupidest nations in the world.”35 (Emphasis added)
In these accounts, Herodotus used the term “Scythian” in an ethnic sense to designate the civilized “Sacae.” However, as noted above, other writers sometimes used the term “Scythian” to describe all the tribes living in the Russian steppes.
Colonel Gawler cites Epiphanius as stating “the laws, customs, and manner of the Scythians were received by other nations as the standards of policy, civility, and polite learning.”36 He also cites the following from book viii, iii, 7 of Strabo’s Geography:
“Aeschylus too…says, ‘but the Scythians governed by good laws…’ And this is still the opinion entertained of them by the Greeks; for we esteem them the most sincere, the least deceitful of any people, and much more frugal and self-relying than ourselves.”37
Strabo was a Greek writer during the first century B.C. Modern students are taught to think the Greco-Romans were the most civilized people of the ancient world, yet Strabo’s account offers the opinion that the laws, frugality and self-reliance of the Scythians excelled that of the Greeks! Strabo even declares that the Scythians excelled all nations in their sincerity and honesty. Strabo, a prominent Greco-Roman, seems to assert that the Scythians were the most civilized people of his time.
There is an additional record that the Scythians of South Russia had their origins among the Semitic nations of the Mideast. Zenaide Ragozin’s Media states:
“… Scythians was not a race name at all, but one… used for all remote, little known, especially nomadic peoples of the north and northeast, denoting tribes…of Turanian as of Indo-European stock: to the latter the Scythians of Russia are now universally admitted to have belonged.”38 (Emphasis added)
The term “Scythian” came to represent a lifestyle as well as a racial group. However, the highly civilized Scythians of South Russia were known to be Indo-European,” not “Turanian.” This adds more confirmation that their origin was among the Indo-European nations south of the Black Sea, not among the uncivilized nomads in the interior of Asia.
The evidence clearly indicates that the Scythians moved into the Russian steppes from the south, not from the north! A large body of the ten tribes of Israel moved from Palestine to the Black Sea region of south Russia when Samaria fell. Even as the Israelites were herdsmen and exporters of grain, so were the Scythians. Even as the Israelites had been skilled in metallurgy from the time of Solomon, so were the Scythians. Even as the Israelites had civilized tastes, so did the Scythians. The Israelites were descendants of Isaac, and the Scythians bore the name of Isaac (“Sac-ae” or “Sak-a”). The Israelites fled into the Black Sea regions in about 721 B.C., and the “Scythians” were first noted in the Black Sea regions soon after this date. There is no doubt about the origin of the Scythians: They were displaced Israelites building a new homeland in the Black Sea region and in parts of the Russian steppe.
Herodotus records that the Persians called all the Scythian tribes “Sacae.”39 Latin writers substituted an “x” for the “c” or “k” in Sacae/ Saka and called them the “Saxoi” or “Saxones.”40 This provides even more evidence that the Sacae Scythians were the of the ten tribes of Israel. The Israelites were known by these names before they ever left Palestine!
Assyrian records mention the rebellion of the Esakska, who called themselves “BethSak” or “House of Isaac” in their own country.41 Here we have an Assyrian confirmation that the Israelites were known by the name of Isaac (the root word: “Sak”) prior to their migrations into Asia. The word “beth” is a Hebrew word meaning, “house.”42 The Israelites continued to bear the Hebrew racial names “Saka” or “Sacae” after their migration into Asia. The prophet Amos cited the term “House of Isaac” (i.e., Beth Sak”) as describing the ten-tribed northern kingdom of Israel just decades prior to the fall of Samaria and the Israelites’ migrations to Asia. (Amos 7:16)
The biblical book of Jeremiah confirms that many of the ten tribes of Israel migrated to the Black Sea region. Jeremiah 3:3-12 contains a message from God to both the Jews (Judah) and the ten tribes of Israel. This message was given a century after the ten tribes of Israel were conquered by the Assyrians. In verses 6-10, God warned that Judah was repeating the sins that had caused the kingdom of Israel to fall. In verse 11, God states: “Backsliding Israel hath justified herself more than treacherous Judah.” This confirms that the Jews and the northern ten tribes were still separate entities, and that the ten tribes were in a better standing with God than were the Jews at the time of this message! That is consistent with accounts presented in an earlier chapter that the people of the ten tribes who migrated to the Black Sea region had implemented religious reforms. Jeremiah 3:12 directs this statement to the ten tribes of Israel:
“…proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the Lord; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful…” (KJV)
If all ten tribes of Israel were taken captive to Assyria, this message to the Israelites would have been sent “to the east” since Assyria was located east of Jerusalem. Jeremiah 3:12 acknowledges that most of the ten tribes of Israel were then located not to the east but to the north of Jerusalem. If you check a map or globe, you will confirm that the Black Sea region is located due north of Jerusalem. Jeremiah’s message to the ten tribes (“Israel”) was directed toward the Black Sea region where the Scythians (the “Sacae”) lived.
Many have the mistaken impression that God forsook the ten tribes of Israel when they migrated from Palestine. Not at all! Jeremiah directed a favorable message from God to them about a century after Samaria fell. Hosea 1:10 records that God promised to vastly increase the population of the ten tribes of Israel after he expelled them from Palestine. Josephus’ quote at the beginning of this chapter indicates God had fulfilled that prophecy by the first century A.D. In Jeremiah 51:5, it is also stated:
“For Israel hath not been forsaken, nor Judah of his God, of the Lord of hosts…”(KJV)
This was written circa 595 B.C., long after the ten tribes went into captivity. God was still guiding the destinies of both the ten tribes of Israel and the Jews even after the ten tribes left Palestine. How could he forsake them? They were the “birthright” seed of Abraham, and God’s covenant with Abraham’s descendants was unconditional! In greatly expanding the ten tribes’ population, God was keeping His promise to Abraham! Genesis 13:16 and 48:14-16) God also kept His promise in Genesis 21:12 and Genesis 48:14-20 that Abraham’s descendants would be known by the name of Isaac. Because this promise primarily applied to the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh, many of the Scythians known as the “Sacae” would be from those tribes.
God did not give the great “birthright” blessings of the Abrahamic covenant to the tribe of Judah (the Jews). These birthright blessings were permanently given to the tribes of Ephraim and Manasseh in Genesis 48. The one Abrahamic blessing specifically given to the tribe of Judah was the promise that dynasties of kings would emerge from that tribe. (Genesis 49:10) This was fulfilled when King David’s descendants founded many dynasties of kings, as will be examined more extensively in the next book in this series.
The famous “Amarna Tablets” are very ancient records of letters from Canaanite rulers to Egypt’s Pharaoh desperately calling for help against the powerful invasions of a people called the “Haberi,” “Habiru,” etc. These invaders were the Hebrews, as documented in David Rohl’s book, Pharaohs and Kings. (see the first book in this series) Mrs.Sydney Bristowe, in Oldest Letters in the World, wrote the following about the Amarna Tablets:
“The great importance of the Amarna Tablets has not been recognized because apparently, the translations have been unwilling to admit that the Israelites are mentioned upon them…the name Haberi…is hardly seen in these translations, yet that name, appears frequently in the tablets and leading philologists certify that it stands for the Hebrews (Israelites)… Another name mentioned upon the tablets is Saga which is said to be identical with Haberi (Knudtzon, Die El-Amarna Tafeln, p. 51), and is proved to be so by the fact that it occurs upon the Behistun Rock in Persia where, according to Sir Henry Rawlinson, it represents the Israelites (the Sakai or ‘House of Isaac’).”43 (Emphasis added)
Mrs. Bristowe’s book cites a German book and Sir Henry Rawlinson in support of the conclusion that the Amarna Tablets identify the Israelites. Dr. H.R. Hall, a former Keeper of the British Museum’s Department of Egyptian and Assyrian Antiquities, wrote in his book, The Ancient History of the Near East:
“It seems very probable that the SA-GAZ’…and…the Khabiru who devastated Canaan in Akhenaton’s time are no other than the invading Hebrews…In my own view, the probabilities are all in favor of the identification.”44 (Emphasis added)
Both the above authors agree with David Rohl that the Habiru were the Hebrews, and that the Amarna tablets record a Hebrew invasion of Canaan. Bristowe and Dr. Hall favor the time of Joshua for this invasion, while David Rohl assigns it 400 years later to the time of King David’s conquest of all the cities of Canaan. This author finds Rohl’s evidence persuasive. Accounts that the Hebrews were known as “Saga” or “Sagaz” indicate an obvious similarity to “Saka” or “Sacae” (“g” and “k” are closely related guttural consonants). This confirms that the name of Isaac, so firmly stamped on the Scythians, had also been applied to the Israelites in Palestine at least since the time of King David.
Israelite Customs among the Scythians
The inscriptions on the Behistun Rock also link the Scythians to the Israelite/Phoenicians. The Persian ruler, Darius, proclaimed a victory (circa 516 B.C.) via a huge inscription on a mountain near Behistun (or “Behistan”). It depicts Darius receiving the leaders of captive nations who are being led before him via ropes tied around their necks.45 The Encyclopedia Britannica states that the last captive in line is “a Scythian wearing a tall, pointed cap.”46 Herodotus was cited above as stating that the Persians called all the Scythians “Sacae,” so a cultural characteristic of the Sacae was the wearing of tall, pointed caps.
That only the Scythian captive wore this hat identifies it as a trait unique to the Scythians. Herodotus commented on this Scythian headgear: “The Sacae, who are Scythians, have high caps tapering to a point and stiffly upright, which they wear on their heads.”50
Wearing a tall, pointed cap was also a cultural trait of the Israelite-Phoenicians. Evidence of this Phoenician trait has been found in both the Old World and in ancient America. In the Old World, an example of Phoenicians wearing such caps is found on a relief from Persepolis as shown in the Encyclopedia Americana.47 Dr.Barry Fell’s America B.C. shows a terra-cotta figurine found in an American burial mound depicting a Phoenician with a tall cap, the “characteristic high-crowned hat, the hennin, worn on formal occasions.”48 Israelite high priests wore tall hats called miters. (Exodus 28:37-29:6) The miter had a “forefront” (Exodus 28:37), and a blue decoration “high upon the miter” (Exodus 39:31), verifying that it was a tall cap. This type of headgear was adopted by Israelites in leadership positions. Harper’s Bible Dictionary shows tall, pointed hats as an example of “Hebrew royal attire.”49
The matching headgear of the Israelite-Phoenicians and the Sacae- Scythians is one more cultural factor supporting the conclusion that the Scythians were the displaced ten tribes of Israel. Further evidence of the Israelite origins of the Scythians is found in this comment of Herodotus about them:
“They make no offerings of pigs, nor will they keep them at all in their country.”51
Such a prohibition is very consistent with the well-known Hebrew custom of forbidding the use of swine for either consumption or sacrifice because it was an “unclean” animal. (Deuteronomy 14:7-8) Who else but displaced Israelites would be observing — if readers will pardon the oversimplification — a “kosher” lifestyle in the Russian steppes? Herodotus also records that one of the Scythian kings was named “Saulius.”52 Given the Hebrew-Israelite background of the Scythians, the namesake of this Scythian king was Saul, the first Israelite king. (I Samuel 9)
Herodotus also records that “The Scythians themselves say that their nation is the youngest of all the nations…[and] from their first king…to the crossing of Darius into Scythia was, in all, one thousand years…”53 Col. Gawler analyzed Herodotus’ record as follows:
“Now Darius’ expedition against the Scythians was about 500 B.C., and 1000 years before that brings us to the time of Moses.”54
Significantly, the Scythians traced their origin as a nation to the approximate time of Moses. It was after the Exodus, under Moses, that the Israelites truly became a nation with their own distinct culture, sovereignty and laws.
Additional evidence that Scythia was a new Israelite homeland is the appearance of the name of the Israelite tribe of Dan in the Black Sea area. The tribe of Dan was known for giving its tribal name to geographic locations (Joshua 19:47). The rivers emptying into the Black Sea were formerly known as the Ister, Tyras, Borysthenes, and Tanais, but, after the Scythians migrated into the region, their names were changed to the Danube, Dniester, Dnieper, and Don Rivers.
Collier’s Encyclopedia states: “The names of the…rivers Danube, Dnestr, Dnepr and Don are Scythian…”55
The tribe of Dan was split into two homelands in Palestine: one on the seacoast and one in a land-locked area in the north of Israel. In a previous chapter, we saw evidence that many Danites migrated to Ireland when Israel fell, but the prominence of the name Dan in Scythian areas indicates that other Danites joined the migration into the Black Sea regions. A major Scythian tribe was named the Dahai or Dahae, which may also indicate the tribe of Dan.
One of the most prominent Scythian tribes was the Massagetae, most likely indicating the Israelite tribe of Manasseh. Note the similarity between the Scythian Massa-getae, and the Massae-scyli, a tribe that lived in Carthaginian territory (the Israelite origin of Carthage was discussed in the previous chapter). Manasseh was one of the largest tribes of Israel, so large that it received two territories for its population when Joshua conquered Canaan. As one of the largest tribes, Manassehites logically would have been among the Israelites who founded Carthage, as well as being one of the more recognizable tribes in Scythia.
Guidelines for Permitted Work and Activities on the Shabbat: A Practical Guide What Can and What Cannot Be Done on Shabbat.
A book written for the Beloved Christian, Sabbatier, Messianic and even the Orthodox who desire to know more about the Biblical Day of Rest…
Beloved, there are certain work allowed by God on the Shabbat (the Hebrew word meaning ‘Rest’) and certain work are not allowed. The mysterious clue lays in the Hebrew word that the forbidden work on the Shabbat is CONNECTED to ‘creational work’ as God rested on this day, and not the ‘other’ pleasurable work, that may be a BIG surprise to you.
Hebrew Sages and Scholars down through the ages have studied the deep-seated Hebrew ‘work’ words connected to ‘creation’ and came up with only thirty-nine general categories of labour that are forbidden on the Shabbat. The rest you can obviously do at leisure and is in total agreement with even the striciest Jewish Rabbis.
This is very very interesting as to what pleasurable things you can and cannot do. I have tried to give the best practical and legal ramifications without violation God’s Word.
With that in mind, let’s reason together as we explore the Biblical “truths” concerning the Shabbat.
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Your Foot Shape and Your Genealogy
- Use A Genealogy Wildcard Search For Better Ancestor Search Results
- The Popularity of Your Last Name
- U.S. National Archives and Records Administration Considers Blockchain to Verify Records Amid Rise in Deepfake Videos
- DNA Q&A: Handling Sensitive Information
- DNA Fact or Science Fiction? 6 Myths Explained
- How to Create A Beautiful Family History Website
- Family History Home: Caring for Heirloom Linens
- Swedish Genealogy Records & Resources Online
- How to Make Plans to Protect Your Genealogy for Future Generations
- Arkansas State Archives Project Opens Access to Historical Newspapers
- New Free Historical Records on FamilySearch: Week of 10 June 2019
- How To Research Your Common Surname Ancestors
- What Is Citric Acid & Is It Harmful To Health
- Exec. Dir. of Assn. of American Physicians & Surgeons, Dr. Jane Orient, on Immigration & Diseases (Video: 4:23 minutes long.)
- Israelis Duplicate Patient’s Brain Structure in Major Medical Advance!
- Everything You Need to Know About Fresh Avocados
- AMA Reaffirms Opposition to Assisted Suicide
- Study: Medical Marijuana Doesn’t Reduce Opioid ODs
- Israel Emerges as a World Leader in Fertility Treatments
- Device that Lets Paralyzed People Walk Again!
- What You Need to Know About Amino Acid Supplements
- Eat Turmeric Mixed With Apple Cider Vinegar Each Morning, THIS Will Happen To Your Body! (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- Memory and Moods Boosted with Sage Herb (Video)
- 12 Natural Therapies for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- How Do You Know if Milk Is Spoiled — and Is It Safe to Drink?
- Weird Facts About Poop You Might Not Know About
- American Suicide Rates, Overdoses Reach Alarming All-Time Record
- DRINK OLIVE OIL Every Morning on Empty Stomach |10 Effective Olive Oil Benefits | 5-Minute Treatment (Video: 3:44 minutes long.)
- Drink Aloe Vera Juice For 3 Days and This Will Happen To Your Body (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Are you putting fracking wastewater in your pool? If you use Clorox pool salt, you might be
- Here’s What Just One Glass of Wine Does to Your Brain
- Does Drinking a Protein Shake After Exercise Help You Lose Weight?
- By 2040, most ‘meat’ won’t come from animals
- Study: People ingest at least 50,000 plastic particles a year
- Twin study is proof that we all need a personalized diet
- MAKE A FIST AND YOUR BRAIN WILL SURPRISE YOU – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 2 minutes long.)
- THE FOREHEAD MEMORY TRICK…YOU’LL NEVER FORGET A NAME AGAIN – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:45 minutes long.)
- FAST & SIMPLE BODY HACKS YOU MUST TRY – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 4 minutes long.)
- How to Reduce the Toxic Effects of High Amounts of Vitamin D (Video: 3:04 minutes long.)
- Get Restorative Sleep with Vitamin D (Video: 4:35 minutes long.)
- Is Your Anxiety, Stress and Worry Occurring From Missing Gut Microbes – OKAY (Video: 4:31 minutes long.)
- Use This Massage Technique for GERD (Video: 2:16 minutes long.)
- What Would Happen if You Got Rid of All Your Gut Bacteria? (Video: 5:18 minutes long.)
- Grass Fed Products Goes Beyond Just Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Video: 3:05 minutes long.)
- 3 Worst Ingredients In So-Called Keto-Friendly Foods (Video: 2:29 minutes long.)
- On Keto… But No Weight Loss – What am I am Doing Wrong? (Video: 5:27 minutes long.)
- Why Keto and Intermittent Fasting Really Works (Video: 6:52 minutes long.)
- Does Cruciferous Vegetables Increase or Decrease Estrogen? (Video: 3:06 minutes long.)
- OMAD (One Meal A Day) Every Other Day: Is it Good or Bad? (Video: 3:47 minutes long.)
- Two remarkable stress relief supplements, take them together
- Found in most foods, the world’s deadliest carcinogen?
- Ultraprocessed foods increase risk of death by 62%
- How to reduce indoor air pollution
- Sleep like a baby and slash stress, anxiety and depression
- Stress-busting fatty acids discovered in dirt
- This can improve your health from the ground up
- How to grow cucumbers in your garden or container
- Could this improve sleep, pain, stress and blood pressure?
- Got warts? Try duct tape
- The truth about sugar addiction
- Takes 2 minutes, helps lower heart rate and blood pressure
- If you suddenly develop muscle weakness, it could be this
- Benefits of CBD | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Transitioning to a Warmer Weather Diet | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 3:04 minutes long.)
- What’s the Endocannabinoid System? | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 6:09 minutes long.)
- Top Natural Painkillers | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 2:55 minutes long.)
- Proven Colloidal Silver Benefits | Dr. Josh Axe (Video: 1:11 minutes long.)
- 5-G: Hundreds of Birds Fall From the Sky During 5G Test in The Netherlands
- Top 10 Alkaline Foods You Should Be Eating Everyday
- Chemo drugs are dangerous to families and healthcare workers as well as patients
- Splenda found to have a dizzying array of safety concerns… read this before you add the sweetener to your coffee
- 6 Ways Coconut Oil Can Benefit Those With Thyroid Problems
- Are you drinking contaminated water? Americans poisoned every day by water from abandoned mines
- Deadly diet: Study finds high-fat, high-sugar Western diet increases risk of sepsis, death
- New health risk: Exposure to PBB chemicals can compromise your immune system
- Research finds spirulina lowers blood pressure
- Why you need magnesium if you’re constantly stressed or anxious
- Drink This Tea Before Bed to Reduce Stress and Help You Sleep
- Deadly U.S. medical hoaxes that 200 M Americans still believe
- Top 10 Toxic Foods We Love To Eat
- 5 Ways That Sugary Soda is Bad For Your Health
- The medical establishment routinely lies about patients being “brain dead” in order to harvest their organs
- Scientists discover toxins from flooring and furniture in children’s blood, urine
- Fluoride chemicals added to U.S. drinking water are unprocessed toxic waste; water fluoridation needs to end
- 5-G: 5G Danger: Hundreds of respected scientists sound the alarm about health effects as 5G networks go up nationwide
- The link between mercury dental fillings and chronic illness
- Diabetes – Intermittent Fasting Helps Diabetes Type 2 & Type 1? What You Must Know (Video: 17:51 minutes long.)
- HbA1c Test and What HbA1c Normal Range Means (Video: 15:17 minutes long.)
- How Long Does It Take For A1c To Go Down? (Video: 8:14 minutes long.)
- Can Stress Cause High Blood Pressure? (Video: 2:20 minutes long.)
- The Mathematics Of Weight Loss Ruben Meerman TEDxQUT (Reply Video) (Video: 17:40 minutes long.)
- Cold Hands And Feet All The Time (Video: 8:08 minutes long.)
- Studies reveal conventional cancer treatments can be as dangerous as the disease itself
- Calamansi fruit from the Philippines found to be a powerful anticancer food
- Medical police state: Illinois man going to prison for buying cannabis edibles to treat his cancer
- Exposure to glyphosate increases risk of cancer by more than 40 percent
- Taking aged garlic daily reduces your risk of cancer, researchers find
- New York ends religious exemption to vaccine mandates
- Media Brand Jessica Biel ‘Anti-Vaxxer’ After Meeting CA Legislators. Here’s Her Response
- Land of the Free? Jessica Biel Opposes Cal Law to Force Vaccines on Medically Exempt
- Slow-Cooker Pepper Steak
- Oven Barbecued Beef Brisket
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs
- Stuffed Pepper Soup
- Ground Beef Vegetable Soup
- 8 Budget-Friendly Recipes for Ground Beef
- Easy Sweet and Sour Chicken
- Turkish Chicken Kebabs
- Key West Chicken
- Mediterranean Chicken
- Burrata Chicken Sliders
- 47 Terrific Leftover Turkey Recipes
- Strawberry-Mango Grilled Chicken Salad
- Strawberry-Feta Chicken Salad
- Delicious Egg Salad for Sandwiches
- Lemon-Poppy Seed Fruit Dip
- Quinoa Salad with Kale Buds
- Sheryl’s Baked Potatoes
- Chilled Carrot and Tomato-Mint Soup
- Greek Tomato Rice
- Try This Avo-Coconut Berry Smoothie
- Orange-Maple Roasted Carrots and Fennel
- Slow Cooker Steel-Cut Oats
- Keto-Friendly Granola
- Hearty Breakfast Cookies
- Light, Summery Lemon Cheesecake
- Dairy-Free Rustic Strawberry Tart
- 6 Low-Calorie Chocolate Recipes That Will Satisfy Your Cocoa Cravings
- 7 Recipes for Frozen Treats That Are Perfect After a Summer Workout
- 9 Easy Summer Desserts Impress in Under 30 Minutes
- 12 Gorgeous Cheesecakes That Taste Like Summer
- Baklava Pinwheel Cookies
- 7 Great Benefits Of Hibiscus Tea & How To Make It (Video: 2:05 minutes long.)
- 9 Wonderful Benefits Of Orange Essential Oil (Video: 1:52 minutes long.)
- Alexandra Bruce with Cosmic Cowboy Daniel Ott (Video: 22 minutes long.)
- Making Sense of the New American Right
- Conform or die: Big Tech has become the feared Big Brother, the ultimate thought control machine
- This is what the Left has become: Targeting retarded children for transgender indoctrination
- There Is Something On Mars and It’s NOT What You Think It Is! (Video: 13:59 minutes long.)
- Michelin Introduce Puncture Proof Airless Tire (Video: 2:18 minutes long.)
- American Indian Elders Know Something That Most of the World Doesn’t! (Video: 11:48 minutes long.)
- EMF Protection Clothing RF Microwave Shielding Hat and Hood (Video: 10:19 minutes long.)
- Why Is Nobody Talking About THIS?!? (Video: 27:14 minutes long.)
- A Greater Cosmic Mystery Than We Could Have Ever Imagined! (Video: 13:41 minutes long.)
- Proof of Weather Modification – Storms don’t start in the middle of a dry band unless they’ve had help via Geoengineering
- 6 Things to Know About the Hyde Amendment
- Why the Declining Marriage Rate Affects Everyone
- Netflix goes all-in for pedophilia with new “Dancing Queen” series
- Did They Land At The Olympics? What Came Out of That Craft? (Video: 11:06 minutes long.)
- United Nations – Controlling the Internet? (Video: 3:49 minutes long.)
- Cartoon Network promotes LGBT ‘pride month,’ tells kids to ‘stand proud’
- Scientists Still Can’t Figure Out What’s Going On In Our Skies! (Video: 13:37 minutes long.)
- Baffling Ancient Anomaly…Everyone Is Struggling To Comprehend This Discovery! (Video: 13:06 minutes long.)
- Teen Vogue Column Instructs 16-Year-Old How to Obtain an Abortion Without Parental Permission
- A warning from Canada over who loses with ‘equality’
- The Missing Tape…They Gave Footage of A “Real” Alien Landing! (Video: 10:38 minutes long.)
- Lesbian Ponies for Kids: ‘My Little Pony’ TV Show Joins in Gay Activism for Pride Month
- Mysterious white UFO is filmed hovering over Area 51 by hikers
- “Spiraling Out of Control”
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube crackdown blocked history teachers who shared archive videos of Hitler
- Social Media-YouTube: YouTube’s new censorship purge bans videos that talk about illegal immigrants: more proof the video platform is an authoritarian cult run by intolerant bigots
- Social Media-Google: Judge Rules Google Must Face Hiring Discrimination Lawsuit Against Conservatives
- Social Media-Google: Google’s New ‘Hate Speech Policy’ for Censorship Includes Banning Insults and Criticism of Immigration
- Social Media-Google: Google Protecting Jussie Smollett From ‘Disparaging’ Searches
- Social Media-Google: Google won’t be able to avoid the discovery process in lawsuit by conservative employees, meaning all its fraudulent practices and lies are about to be exposed
- Social Media-Facebook: The Truth About Facebook (Video: 18:42 minutes long.)
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook to Search Users’ Data to Call Out ‘Hate Agents’ and Ban Them from the Platform
- Social Media-Facebook: Here’s Facebook’s Process to Label You a ‘Hate Agent’
- Social Media-Facebok: Facebook’s Secret ‘Hate Agent’ Formula Leaked By Insider
- Social Media-Facebook: Court Transcript Exposes Facebook’s View: User Privacy Is Legally Non-Existent
- Social Media-Pinterest: Pinterest Bans Pro-Life Group
- Social Media-Pinterest: Live Action Permanently Banned from Pinterest for Spreading ‘Harmful Misinformation’
- Social Media-Pinterest: Pinterest Insider Reveals Company Censors Bible Verses, Christian Terms
- Social Media-General: Bible Verses Now ‘Unsafe’ On Social Media
- Social Media-Thinkspot: Jordan Peterson Is Launching A Censorship-Free Platform Called ‘Thinkspot.’ Here’s What We Know
- How to Kill Poison Ivy in One Day- Without Poisonous Chemicals (Video: 7:38 minutes long.)
- Why You Should Put Peppers In Your Socks
- DIY SHTF Healing Salve
- 11 Food Storage Lessons Learned from WWI
- Meal planning: A Month’s Worth of Survival Food with 2000 Calories per Day
- How to Make 2400 Calorie Emergency Ration Bars Designed to Feed You for a Full Day
- 10 Prepping Items You Can Buy at the Salvation Army
- Heirloom Seeds Vs. Hybrid Vs. GMO
- How to Plant a Perennial Food Garden – Fruits & Veggies That Will Keep Coming Back Year After Year
- Students Penalized By School For Not Wearing Pro-LGBT Clothing
- SWAT-style raid on Christian school at center of lawsuit
- Another state adds Holocaust lesson in classroom
- Former for-profit college students will have $168 million in student debt cancelled
- 10 Free Software That Are Actually Great! 2019 (Video: 8:19 minutes long.)
- Trace an Email? Here’s how…
- [HOWTO] Speed Up Google Chrome
- SPAM: stupid pointless annoying…malware?
- The top six takeaways for user privacy
- Mysterious database exposed personal information of 80 million US households
- Opera GX: What Is a “Gaming Browser,” Anyway?
- Geekly Update – 12 June 2019
- Hidden Chrome Browser Features You Should Know (Video: 12:19 minutes long.)
- How to Backup Your Computer Files (Video: 20:47 minutes long.)
- Free Tools to Manage PDF Files
- 10 Chrome Extensions That Are Amazingly Useful! 2019 (Video: 9:12 minutes long.)
- Here’s How to Trim Your Mobile Phone Bill
- Hardware Security Keys Keep Getting Recalled; Are They Safe?
- Google Drive and Photos Are Splitting: What You Need to Know
- How to Convert any SPEAKER into BLUETOOTH SPEAKER for $5 (Video: 7:07 minutes long.)
- How to Create Free Ringtones Directly on Your iPhone
- 10 Secret iPhone Features You Didn’t Know Existed! (Video: 9:39 minutes long.)
- How to Send an iPhone or iPad App as a Gift
- Here’s Why iOS 13 Makes Me Want an iPhone
- How to Film With Your Own Green Screen Using Your iPhone
- Four Insane Data Privacy Scandals, Just This Month
- Android Bixby Button Secret Tricks (Video: 2:12 minutes long.)
- Samsung One UI Secret Tricks NO One Knows (Video: 2:29 minutes long.)
- How To Remove Virus & Fix Errors On Any Android Device (Video: 3:52 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Create Database in Excel Quickly and Easily (Video: 14:20 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: LOOKUP ALL values b/w two dates (Excel Dynamic Arrays Filter Function to return many match results) (Video: 9:12 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Add Alternative Text to an Object in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: How to Create a Flowchart in Word
- Microsoft Office: How to Design Business Cards Using Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: You Can Undo Send In Outlook, Just like Gmail
- Microsoft Office: How to Create A Send Only Email (Outlook) Account (Video: 2:57 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Reduce the File Size of a PowerPoint Presentation
- Windows: How to Optimize Windows 10 1903 (Video: 34:29 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Enable Tamper Protection for Windows Security on Windows 10
- Windows: How to See Which Apps Are Using Your Microphone on Windows 10
- Windows: Windows 10’s Linux Kernel Is Now Available
- Windows: Fix Windows 10 Computer Keeps Freezing Randomly (Video: 7:36 minutes long.)
- How to Use the rename Command on Linux
- How to Install and Use the Tor Browser on Linux
- How to Wirelessly Transfer Android Files to a Linux Desktop
- How to Create and Install SSH Keys From the Linux Shell
- God’s Wonderful Counsel | The Trumpet Daily (Video: 25:36 minutes long.)
- Why many Christians no longer hate what is evil
- Former Trans Man and Former Lesbian Say Church Was Key in Setting Them Free: ‘The Lord Can Heal Anyone’
- How the Spirit of Jezebel Is Linked to the Shocking Rise of Witchcraft in America
- Officials Bulldoze Christian School, Detain Children After Pressure From Hindu Extremists
- Progressive Churches Now Pushing The LGTB Agenda
- 106-year-old credits longevity to faith in God…
- Doug Greenwold on the Demoniac (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Why do People Hate the Jews?
- Southern Baptists warned about being political ‘stooges’
- Church’s Rental Money to Be Used to Fund LGBT Events
- Society Has ‘Exchanged the God of Scripture for the God of Self’
- Chinese Christians memorize entire Bible in prison: Gov’t ‘can’t take what’s hidden in your heart’
- THIS Is Why Family and Children Are so Important to God and to Society! (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Academic Battles: Statement Of Faith vs. Statement Of Diversity
- Pastor Contrasts American Christianity With Fervor of Chinese Christians: ‘I Will Not Pray You Become Like Us’
- 105-year-old Texas pastor has been delivering sermons for 57 years
- Methodist University Offers Students Course on ‘Queer Bible Hermeneutics’
- New book brings to light Turkey’s thirty-year genocide of Greek, Armenian, and Assyrian Christians
- Lake County church hosting 3-day ‘Make America Straight Again’ event
(a word used only one time in the entire KJV Holy Bible)
June 14, 2019
Job 22 James
(both books are telling us about “The WAY” Job 22:15 & James 5:20)
[right WAY vs wrong way, it’s our choice. Hence:]
Is it possible that the 1611 KJV Holy Bible was translated into English via “inspiration”? It has been bashed and raked over the proverbial coals as no other translation of GOD’s WORD that I am aware of. Translation errors have been trumpeted so loudly that now we know the better words that could have been used and as we apply them… the word “gay” remains. Is it possible that the Holy Spirit knew, in 400 short years later from 1611, many “Christian” synagogues/churches would be ordaining homosexuals to teach from their pulpits? And that the TRUTH would be called “hate”? Is it coincidence that our eternal Brother James is speaking to you and me today about the issue of something called “gay”? The book of James is near the “back-of-the-book” and if we really believe the Holy Bible, that this is the end of the sixth millennium since Adam, that right now, we may actually be in the last days when “gays” will be empowered to teach the sheeple — we autta getta firm grip on our shorts! Very possibly this is why James is telling us:
James 2:2 For if there come unto your assembly [G4864 synagogue, church] a man with a gold ring, in goodly apparel [teaching the prosperity gospel and that being gay is OK with GOD], and there come in also a poor man in vile raiment [teaching humility and repentance];
James 2:3 And ye have respect to him that weareth the gay clothing, and say unto him, Sit thou here in a good place [like maybe the pastor’s seat on the rostrum at the head of the congregation]; and say to the poor, Stand thou there, or sit here under my footstool:
James 2:4 Are ye not then partial in yourselves, and are become judges of evil thoughts?
RUH-ROH! This is just a “sound bite” from one sitting under his Master’s “footstool.” Maybe it would be better to read what James is saying in context. The entire book of James is only 4 short pages. Please excuse me, as I hush and allow you to read it as James wrote it. Shalom aleichem (Peace be upon you) today and always,
Paleo Hebrew letter Tzadhe [The WAY]:
as we read Hebrew from right to left, our zig-zag path ultimately comes to the point of deciding which way to go… right or ???
I found the following at: https://www.ancient-hebrew.org/emagazine/032.html
Staying on course
On the path and lost from the path
When traveling the wilderness it is important to stay on course in order to find the next landmark as well as the pastures and water sources. If one was to lose their way they will become lost and may die if they do not return to the proper route. The idea of being on course and lost from the course is found in two Hebrew words, צדיק (tsadiyq, Strong’s #6662) and רשע (rasha, Strong’s #7563). The word tsadiyq literally means to stay on course, to remain on the path while rasha means to be lost from the path. Tsadiyq is usually translated as righteous and rasha as wicked but, these English words do not convey the original meaning behind the Hebrew very well.
One who is tsadiyq remains on the road, following God’s directions but on the other hand, one who is rasha is lost and is in jeopardy of death. Consider Proverbs 10:11 which states, The mouth of the tsadiyq is a source of life but the violence covers the mouth of the rasha.
Once one realizes that he has become lost (rasha) his goal is to turn around and return to the correct path. This idea is expressed in the Hebrew verbשוב (shuv, Strong’s #7725). This same verb is used in the context of repenting (returning to the path) from wrongdoing (lost from the path) and returning to the commands (directions) of God – And thou shalt return and obey the voice of the LORD, and do all his commandments which I command thee this day or, from a more Hebraic perspective – and you will return to the path and you will listen to the voice of Yahweh and you will follow all his directions which I have pointed out to you today (Deuteronomy 30:8).
- The Single Greatest Sign Of The End Times
- FIVE Bible Predictions Happening RIGHT NOW! (Video: 25:30 minutes long.)
- Climate Change, Or the Beginning of “THE GREAT SHAKING?”
- Farmageddon: Is the Third Seal Preparing to Open?
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 12
We have talked on numerous occasions in the past about the Spirit of Jezebel, and how that spirit has invaded the body of Christ. The common misconception is that refers strictly to women who are afflicted by this spirit. Not so! I have personally seen more men afflicted by this spirit than I have women.
Let me start off today with a prophecy that John gives in Revelation 2 to the Ekklesia in Thyatira:
Revelation 2:20-24: “Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols. And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not. Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.
But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.”
Pretty strong, isn’t it?
Obviously, the Lord wasn’t saying that Jezebel – the wife of King Ahab and daughter of Ethbaal, the Amorite king – was still alive and operating in Thyatira nearly a thousand years after her death. He was referring to that spirit that emulated her, actually that wicked, evil spirit that ruled Jezebel and contaminated the life of Israel in ways that ultimately led the nation into captivity.
Let’s take a look at some of the characteristics of Jezebel in John’s prophecy – the characteristics of this spirit – and how it was contaminating the body of Christ even then, in or around 96 AD.
- “She calleth herself a prophetess.” Hmmmmm.…. OK. False prophet (ess) and false prophecy. False prophecy is the epitome of witchcraft because it seeks to promote the false prophet(ess) and manipulate outcomes for those who receive the prophecy.
- “to teach and seduce my servants…” Right. This spirit poses as a seductive teacher, promoting doctrines and teachings that lead the people of God astray.
- “to commit fornication.” This seduction is both spiritual and sexual. We’ll get into that in more detail shortly.
- “and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.” Uhh Huhh. Idolatry: the worship or reverence of things, or individuals, or entities other than the Lord Himself: the prioritizing of doctrines over a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ. Just wait. It gets worse.
- “I gave her space to repent of her fornication.” So Jezebel (or those individuals contaminated with that spirit) are actively committing fornication. That doesn’t mean they are necessarily running around, having promiscuous sexual relations, although they well may.
- “and she repented not.” So those afflicted with this spirit generally tend to be unrepentant. They have no remorse over their sin, can’t see that what they are doing is sin, and refuse to repent when faced with exposure of their sin.
- “Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.” So it’s more than just fornication: it is adultery, too. We’ll get into this more, too, as this discussion proceeds.
- “And I will kill all her children with death.” Strange phrase, isn’t it? If one gets killed, they are dead are they not? How do you kill someone with death? This is an interesting Hebrew metaphor occurring in the Greek text. In this case, the Lord is talking about more than physical death: He is talking about an eternal death and separation from all possibility of redemption or future relationship with Him.
If there is any hallmark of the spirit of Jezebel, or some particular characteristic that sums up and describes its overall purpose, it would be “usurper.” The primary objective of the spirit of Jezebel is to usurp the operational authority of the Lord Jesus Christ in those who are anointed and appointed by the Holy Spirit to minister, to present itself as THE voice of the Lord instead, and to take control of the leadership of God’s people.
See that word, “control”? It goes with manipulation. It’s called witchcraft. That’s what we’ve been talking about for these past weeks. So what is witchcraft, really? Black magic? Hocus-pocus? Magical incantations? Spells?
Whenever you use the word, witchcraft, people automatically associate it with magic, incantations, casting of spells, etc. And that, folks, is exactly how Satan wants you to see witchcraft! The Enemy wants you to focus on the superstitious aspects of witchcraft, the mythological and fantastical images of an old hag stirring a cauldron of some evil brew. He doesn’t want you to see witchcraft for what it really is: the deliberate manipulation of people through deception, mis-direction, creating suspicion of others and — more specifically — creating dissension among God’s people by promoting false teachings which question just how far our relationship with the Lord stretches.
This is where the first description (She calleth herself a prophetess) plays such a major role within the Body of Christ today. For centuries, God’s people have been plagued with folks who’ve succumbed to this spirit, and I daresay that more men are contaminated with the spirit of Jezebel than women.
Let’s talk for a minute about the role of the prophet(ess). This word is derived from the original Greek, prophetes, which is a conjunction of two other words meaning: to proclaim, or to put forth the thoughts or expressions [of God]. The more common interpretation of the Greek term is to describe one who speaks forth under specific inspiration — one who is a “forth teller.”
That can describe one who foretells future events (and that is probably the most common perception of a prophet), but is more accurately referring to one who speaks forth under divine inspiration, “telling forth” that which Holy Spirit is speaking about or addressing under certain circumstances and in certain situations. Foretelling the future is certainly a part of being a prophet.
All too often, however, the spirit of divination is what masks itself as the spirit of prophecy. The spirit of divination is the demonic counterpart for the spirit of prophecy. Divination is that which takes place when an individual is “inspired” with thoughts and pictures of unfolding events, either by the use of astrology, Ouija boards, palm reading, seeing images in a crystal ball and a myriad of other means. The catch is that the spirit of divination often has a particle of accuracy in some facts, enough of which leads to deception — both for the “diviner” and for the intended target of the divination.
Again, the spirit of divination will at times utilize Scripture verses out of context and in the wrong situation in order to lead men and women astray. You may ask how that could be possible, or how people could fall prey to such deception. The real truth is that when people do not live in a place of intimacy with the Lord Jesus Christ, when they do not continually live in a place of daily, moment-by-moment communication with the Lord where they hear His voice, they become susceptible to deception.
Once a person hears and KNOWS the voice of God, any other voice and any communication which comes out of a wrong spirit simply lacks the authority, the peace, the love and the power of God. Many years ago (and I’ve shared this before) when I had my first trip to Heaven and had the opportunity to sit down and talk with Abraham, he said to me (in response to a question), “Once you’ve heard the voice of God, there is no other voice!” That is absolutely true!
No matter how much Satan tries to counterfeit the voice of God through the spirit of Jezebel, no matter how much effort is made to seem like the authoritative voice of God in what seems like a prophetic word, if that word comes from a spirit of divination, the difference between that voice and the voice of God is unmistakable. No demon, no voice of an evil spirit can match the supreme authority that rests in God’s voice. Any voice which speaks without the peace that passes all understanding — especially if correction is being brought — comes out of a spirit of divination operating through and in cooperation with a spirit of Jezebel.
When I hear the Lord speak to me, I don’t have to sit and try to figure out whether I’m actually hearing Him, or whether I’m being led down the primrose path by a lying spirit. The voice of Father God has supreme authority in it, along with agape love, and even in the midst of correction and reproof there is a peace that defies explanation.
We have touched on the fact that this spirit perverts sex, sexual relationships and male-female roles. Jezebel was the incarnation of the presiding spirit of the Amorites. Beyond the fact that the dominant spirit in their midst was The Fear of Evil, they had adopted the perversions of their Canaanite brethren. Let’s not forget that the curse which came upon Canaan as the firstborn son of Ham the son of Noah was a direct result of Ham’s perversion and the homosexual act he committed on his father while Noah was passed out from his wine.
Sexual perversion of every conceivable act and type were hallmarks of each of the seven nations that inhabited the land of Canaan, and it was one of the reasons why God commanded Israel NEVER to cohabit the land with them, not to compromise with them in any way and not to get sucked into the worship of their pantheon of gods. Sexual perversion (sex between men and animals, women and animals, homosexual acts and lesbian activity, just as an example) was elevated by many of the nations as a mode of worship to Baal and Astarte (or Ashtaroth).
The Amorites took it to another level and Jezebel played it to the hilt. Men and women were forced into sexual slavery as “cult prostitutes” for the priests and priestesses, and it became their duty to perform and provide satisfaction to the priests and priestesses as an act of worship to the gods.
Jezebel used these practices to entice men and women in Israel. Just like her Canaanite cousins, she ordained homosexual priests and lesbian priestesses as Israel’s “holy ones.” Here’s the issue! She was facilitated and enabled by Ahab. As an Israelite, Ahab knew better. He knew God’s commands to Israel. He couldn’t have been more familiar with God’s command:
“There shall be no cult prostitute [lesbian] of the daughters of Israel, neither shall there be a cult prostitute (a sodomite) [homosexual] of the sons of Israel. You shall not bring the hire of a harlot or the price of a dog [a sodomite] into the house of the Lord your God, in payment for a vow; for both of these — the gift and the giver — are an abomination to the Lord your God.” (Deuteronomy 23:17-18, Amplified Version)
Consider what the Scripture says of Ahab: “And Ahab the son of Omri did evil in the sight of the LORD above all that were before him. And it came to pass, as if it had been a light thing for him to walk in the sins of Jeroboam the son of Nebat, that he took to wife Jezebel the daughter of Ethbaal king of the Zidonians, and went and served Baal, and worshipped him. And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria. And Ahab made a grove; and Ahab did more to provoke the LORD God of Israel to anger than all the kings of Israel that were before him.“
How’s that for a testimony against him? Now you see how Jezebel was enabled in Israel with her abominations. There is a particular phrase in this passage which says a whole lot: “And Ahab made a grove.” This is a poor translation from the Hebrew “asherah.” While this word can be translated as “image” it is representative of a place of worship with life-size idols, altars and (somewhat) secluded sites hidden among leafy trees for their “worship.” Since the “worship” of these idols of Ashtaroth and Baal required every kind of perverse sexual activity, Ahab was specifically enabling Jezebel to promote these abominations in the land.
History makes very clear that Jezebel and those of her ilk sacrificed the lives of young boys and young girls, forcing them into temple sex until their lives were spent and they were discarded and (frequently) put to death when they no longer satisfied their masters. The flourishing sex trade we see today is a direct product of Baal worship, or the worship of the ancient gods. The fact that we see so many priests being tried for sexual molestation of young boys is a continuing carryover of the spirit of Jezebel.
It is a sick, sick fact that this has been far more prevalent than anyone has any idea. Next week, I want to talk a bit about the sexual perversion that has invaded the body of Christ, and the evil that it represents.
As we wrap up today’s Coffee Break, following is an excerpt of a recent prophetic word delivered by Dutch Sheets, a brother with a profound accuracy in his prophetic utterances, and one whom I first met and came to deeply appreciate a good 30 years ago. This word is relevant to what I’ve been sharing on the spirit of Jezebel.
“Opposition, both from the Church and the world, will increase as we break out of normal. Religious spirits will insist on maintaining old structures and systems, and the kingdom of darkness will react aggressively to the spirit of revival. Don’t be alarmed at this. Stay the course and resist the demonic pressure!“
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Understanding the Difficult Words of Jesus – Part 5
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
Raka – empty. Raka means one who is empty headed, or in Hebrew it’s idiot. What is it whenever you call someone stupid, empty headed or dumb? That guy hasn’t got any sense. You don’t want to do any business with him. You don’t want anything to do with him. What is that? That’s liable and slander. You know what happens to you today if you’re guilty of liable or slander? You can be sued in a court of law. Jesus said, “Whoever is angry with his brother without cause, that’s going to be brought before the congregation to be taken care of. But whoever libel’s or slanders his brother is going to be brought before the Sanhedrin. But whosoever shall say to his brother “Naval” is going to be in danger of hell fire.” What’s a naval? The naval has said in his heart there is no God. Wicked and corrupt is he and he mocks God all day long. Let me read something to you, p. 3, Everyman’s Talmud, under Doctrine of God…”Whether atheism (no God concept) in the sense of the dogmatic denial of God’s existence was accepted by anybody in Biblical and Rabbinic times is doubtful. (There wasn’t anybody that stupid) But both in Bible and Talmud the concern is with the practical atheist who conducted his life as though he would never be held to account for his deeds. In biblical literature the statement ‘there is no God’ is made by the naval. In other words, the morally corrupt person who, which acknowledging the existence of a creator refused to believe that he was at all interested in the actions of his creatures. His counterpart in the Talmud is the Epicurean who likewise denies the fundamental principle of religion by his abominable conduct. The Rabbis defined the atheist as one who affirmed that there is no judgment and no judge. In other words, one who lived his life in such a way morally corrupt they believed that they would never come into judgment.” Now Jesus says, the guy who is angry with his brother without cause is going to be brought before the Bet Din congregation. The one who liable or slanders his brother is going to be brought before the Sanhedrin. But the one who judges his brother and says that he is a morally corrupt person and by his words and actions condemns him essentially or assigns him to Hell, is himself going to be judged because this person is playing God. He’s a morally corrupt person who mocks God and scoffs God all day long and who knows the secret thoughts of the man but God himself.
27, “You’ve heard by them of old time thou shalt not commit adultery. But I say unto you that whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her has already committed adultery with her in his own heart already. If you’re right eye offends you pluck it out, and if you’re right arm cut it off because it’s profitable for thee that one of your members should perish and not thy whole body should be cast into hell.” If we take that literally a lot of folks are going to be in trouble. Gloria and I teach around the country probably more on the subject of Marriage and the Family than any other subject. Because we teach around the country on this subject we’re always having people coming up to us: men and women and preachers. They’ll get us off to the side and confessing, pouring out their heart, that they’ve been burdened down for years and years with a spirit of lust. They’ve fought that thing and they’ve gone through deliverance and had it case out of them 40 times. They just keep fighting it. Lust. And their weighted down with guilt and condemnation and unfortunately they don’t even know what lust is. It’s never been defined and most of us male and female, if we’re honest, will admit that we have had guilt feelings or condemnation about it at one time or another in your life. Some to a greater degree than others. It just depends on whether they’ve got 20/20 vision. What does it mean to lust? Well, it doesn’t mean to look and it doesn’t mean to think and it doesn’t mean to fantasize. It doesn’t say he that looks upon a woman to lust after her. It says, He that looks upon a woman to lust her. What does it mean to lust her? Look it up in the dictionary. BDB – Hamad. What does hamad mean? Inordinate, ungoverned, selfish desire of idolatrous tendency. That is, lust carries with it the concept of worshipping at the feet of a false God. Idolatry, paganism. What does it mean? He that looks upon a woman to lust her…ungoverned, unselfish, idolatrous desire run wild. How do I do that? We’ve got a prime example in the Bible with David the King. By accident he walks out on his porch and he looked and he saw Bathsheba. The looking wasn’t lust. He probably thought and the thinking wasn’t lust. When he was moved by an ungoverned inordinate desire to possess that which did not belong to him and set Uriah, her husband, up to the front line in battle, he moved from a natural human sexual response into idolatry. There is part of our human nature because of the way that we’re constituted, that response is natural and normal. Looking is not lusting. Remember the story of a preacher preaching a sermon on the subject of thou shalt not look. He preached a sermon on adultery. He walked into his house and the telephone rung. He picked it up and it’s Elder Jones. Preaching I’m going to have to confess to you that I’m an adulterous man. I committed adultery over 200 times and the last time was when I was on the way home from church, and I saw Sister Brown walk across the parking lot. How often we’re brought into bondage by misinterpretation. There is now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus. It’s not any sin to look or admire. But when you are possessed with an ungoverned, uncontrollable, inordinate desire of idolatrous nature then you’re in need of repentance and deliverance. What’s the difference? If you intentionally go to Bartholomew Park and look through the fence then you’re putting yourself into a position that’s dangerous. If you intentionally pick up some kind of pornographic magazine off of the bookshelf, or you intentionally put yourself into a situation that’s going to lead you into ungoverned and unlicensed thoughts you’re putting yourself into a dangerous situation. But simply looking and thinking is a part of normal, natural human sexual response. We know ourselves and we should know that if our motives are pure and we’re in Christ Jesus and those thoughts and those actions are under control and we’ve brought them under subjection that there is now no condemnation to those that are in Christ Jesus.
What does it mean that if your eye offends you pluck it out? Your arm offends you cut it off? It means to remove yourself from that thing that would cause an offense. Take control over it and have control over it that you sin not.
Here’s another one…It’s been misapplied so many times. Whoever puts away his wife let him give her a writing of divorcement. Who said that? Deut. 24:1 “But Jesus said, whosoever shall put away his wife, save for the cause of fornication, causes her to commit adultery and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced commits adultery.” What’s he saying? Whosever puts away his wife except for the cause of fornication causes her to commit adultery. What’s the difference between fornication and adultery? Fornication is sexual relationship between people that aren’t married. Adultery is sexual relationship between those that are married, so if fornication is sexual relationships between unmarried how can a married person commit it? We know exactly what’s going on here. All you have to do is to know something about the Jewish teaching on the subject of marriage and divorce and what’s going on in Jesus’ day. Under the law, the Talmud, (p. 166) if a husband and a wife wished to separate there was no difficulty in dissolving the marriage. As a matter of fact, the Talmud says a bad wife is like leprosy to her husband. What’s the remedy? Let him divorce her and be cured of his leprosy. It was even asserted that if one had a bad wife it was his religious duty to divorce her. In the first century the schools of Shammi and the schools of Hillel that were contemporary with Jesus, took opposite views of this passage in Deut. 24:1 that allowed a man to send away his wife if she find no favor in his eyes because he has found some unseeming thing in her. The phrase “unseeming thing” is literally in Hebrew the nakedness of a thing. The School of Shammai explained this to mean a man may not divorce his wife unless he discovered her to be unfaithful to him. But the school of Hillel, on the other hand, understood the phrase in the sense of anything unseeming and declared that he may divorce her even if she spoiled his cooking. From the word “If she find no favor in his eyes” Rabbi Akiva, also in the first century, said, “He may divorce her even if he found another woman more beautiful than he.” It was the lenient opinion of the Hillellites that prevailed in Jesus’ day. A man could divorce his wife and send her away for any reason at all. He had these two school, Shemmai on the one hand who says only for adultery, and Hillel on the other hand who said even if he doesn’t like her looks. Right in the midst of this Jesus comes along and he says, “You’ heard that it was said, (Deut. 24:1), to not put away your wife for any unseeming thing, I say unto you that a man will not divorce his wife except for the case of fornication and whoever does divorce his wife and puts her away causes her to commit adultery.” What’s he saying? If you don’t know Jewish law you don’t have the faintest idea. In Judaism the marriage was arranged between the bridegroom and the father of the bride. A marriage contract was signed and a price was paid for the bride. He bought her like he would a horse. That contract was called a Ketuvah, tubah (there’s a whole tractate in the Mishnah called tubah which talks all about the law of espousement). It’s so fantastic and tremendous.
Did you ever wonder why God chose Joseph to be the earthly father of Jesus? You only get a hint when you know Mishnah and the Ketuvah because a man who violated the espoused of another man was guilty of a crime punishable by death, by stoning. Joseph, you remember, when he found out Mary was pregnant didn’t know who the father was. He was willing to put her away privately. We think, well, he just loved Mary so much. Yes, he did but he also knew that if he brought this thing out in the open and the guilty party was exposed that person would also be put to death. I think that here you see something of the real character of Joseph. All of that is brought forth for us in Mishnah in Ketuvah. It also states, at the very beginning of Ketuvah, that there is just a contract there and all you have to do is fill in the blanks and it states four times that this man, the groom, is paying a certain price for the virgin daughter of so and so. Four times it states that this daughter is a virgin. He pays the price for her. He takes her home to his tent and the marriage is consummated on the wedding evening. The married couple sleep on a linen cloth that the next day is hung out in front of the tent, or the home, with blood on it and that is known in the O.T. as the tokens of her virginity. This indicated that the contract was a legal contract and a binding contract. There was even more implication than that because at any time later on in their marriage if the husband got made at his wife and accused her in a court of law of being unfaithful or not a virgin when they were married. All she had to do was bring out her tokens of virginity and show it to the Bet Din, or the court of law, and he could never ever put her away for any reason because she had been falsely accused. Jesus says in the midst of these two opposing schools of thoughts, one only for adultery and the other for any reason at all, Jesus said, “A man isn’t going to put away his wife for any reason unless the marriage contract was falsified which would render it null and void.” He doesn’t even allow adultery to be a cause for a man putting away his wife.
There were reasons, later on, why a person could get a divorce. But Jesus didn’t talk about it. There are a lot of things that Jesus didn’t talk about. In order to understand what’s going on here in Matthew 5-7 you have to understand this one thing that I’m getting ready to tell you. Jesus never deals with relationships to any degree between those that are a part of the family of God and those who aren’t. What he’s talking about in Matthew 5-7 is attitudes of kingdom people. Attitudes of brother to brother. Whoever is angry with his brother without cause. He’s not talking about relationships between those who not a part of the family of God and those who are a part of the family of God. He doesn’t even consider it. He doesn’t talk about marriage and divorce between one who is a part of the family and another who isn’t a part of the family, because in Judaism such is unthinkable. The fact of the matter is there is no way that a believer and an unbeliever can be united together in matrimony in Judaism even though the marriage is blessed by a hundred Rabbis. There is no way that if they live together or are joined together in a religious ceremony, or any other kind of ceremony, that they can ever get a divorce because there isn’t any. That’s why the apostle Paul says if there are any believers is unequally yoked together with an unbeliever and the unbeliever wants to leave let them leave. Because in God’s eyes their not married in the first place. He doesn’t deal with those kind of relationships and you remember when Paul comes to that he says, “I say, I not the Lord” because the Lord didn’t discuss this. Why not? Because he’s dealing with relationships between those that are part of the family of God. Paul does deal with it a little later on and he tells of the reasons why that a man can put away his wife or vice versa, the wife could put away her husband. All of this is specified in the law. Did you know that it’s specified in law the reasons why a man can legitimately put away his wife or a wife can legitimately put away her husband? The wife had right too…she could put away her husband. Some of this is very interesting. If you do not know this, you don’t understand a lot of the things that Paul is getting across to his people. Do you remember when he write to them and he tells them don’t withhold from your wife her rightful conjugal dues? According to law, a man was required by law to have sexual relationships with his wife so many times per week based on his profession specified in law. If he didn’t the wife could appeal to a Rabbinical court and would be granted not only a bill of divorcement but alimony. Just a few months ago in Israel a woman took her husband to a rabbinical court for that very thing and was awarded a divorce and alimony. That’s the reason Paul says that a man and a wife are not to withhold themselves from one another except they decide to do so to set themselves aside for a period of pray and fasting. When it’s specifies in the law that the longest period of time that they can do that (p. 169). If a man vows that he will not have intercourse with his wife the school of Shammai allows his two weeks, the school of Hillel one week and if they the end of that period he does not annul his vow and resume cohabitation he’s compelled to divorce her. Not only that, but a woman had other grounds for divorce too. These are all specified in law. If he had a pedunculated tumor of the nasal membranes which would cause him to snore inordinately. If he is a collector of dog manure. What in the world is that? Or a copper smelter or a tanner. All of this is important. You can’t understand a lot of things in the Biblical text if you don’t know this stuff. Why a collector of dog manure? Why? Because of the tannic acid. They used it in the tanning of animal hides. That’s the reason she could get a divorce if he was a tanner because it was such an obnoxious odor. She would go before a rabbinic court and say, I’ve got to get out of here. My husband is a tanner and the Rabbis said yes, but you knew that when you married him. Yes, I thought that I could stand it but I can’t. She’d be given a bill of divorcement. That’s important to know that. Why? Because when you read in the N.T. if you don’t know all of this you don’t catch the full humor when the big evangelist Peter is over at Lydda, and poor Dorcas died at Joppa, and they sent for him and when he came where did they put him up? At the house of Simon the tanner. No wonder he was up on the roof top in the middle of the day. Man I bet he thanked God when those boys from Caesarea showed up to get him out of that place. You just can’t appreciate that if you don’t know Mishnah.
But Jesus doesn’t deal with that. We have to wait for the epistles and the apostle Paul to tell us that if anyone is unequally yoked together with an unbeliever and the unbeliever wants to leave let them leave and their not in any bondage in such cases. It goes ahead and further spells out in Mishnah that a person can become an unbeliever by his actions, by what he does. It’s not what you say that makes you a believer, it’s what you do. Just because you live in a hen house is not sign that you’re a chicken. A man was bound by law to love his wife, to care for his wife, to protect his wife, to cherish his wife and to love God and to keep his commandments. If he didn’t, and he was an apostate, he moved from the realm of belief into unbelief and all she had to do was to appeal to a rabbinic court and would be granted a bill of divorcement.
You’ve heard that it’s been said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. Where? Lev. 24:20 which is known as lex talionous. But Jesus says, “I say unto you that you resist not evil.” Wait a minute. What do you mean do not resist evil? Aren’t we time and time again told to resist evil? What do you mean? “Whoever smites you on your right cheek turn to him the other. If any man sue thee at law take your coat and let him have you cloak also. Whoever compels you to go with him one mile go with him two. Give to him that asketh thee and from him that would borrow from thee turn not away.” That’s tough isn’t it? Give to him that asks thee and from him that would borrow turn now away. I was in Mississippi not long ago in a meeting and I wasn’t bringing this particular seminar, and one business man in the church came up to me and said, “I hope you can explain something to me that’s been troubling me for years. I’m fairly well to do, business man in the community, and people are always come to me and wanting to borrow this and that and borrow my pickup and my car and this and I feel obligated because of this passage here in Matthew that says that I’m not to turn away from those that would borrow from me. Yet, I’ve been taken over and over again. The last time I loaned my pickup they brought back part of it in the bed. They towed it and pieces of it were laying lose in the bed of it, and he said, It’s cost me thousands of dollars and I want to know to what extent am I obligated, according to the word of God, to keep that commandment? Well, I told you that before you can understand Jesus’ teaching in the Sermon on the Mount, you need to understand that he’s dealing with relationships between whom? Brothers. Those who are a part of the family of God. When he says resist not evil he’s not talking about the Devil. He means don’t resist that ungoverned, angry brother. If he comes over and dumps a pail of garbage on your year, don’t retaliate and go put two on his yard. If that brother, in a fit of anger, strikes you on the cheek you turn to him the other and say, Hit me on this one as well if it’s going to make you feel better spiritually. If your brother you to court, and of course the court is a congregational court, the Bet Din, and he brings you before the Bet Din you bow before the spiritual leaders and say, “listen I’m willing to give this guy not only my coat but also my cloak. You judge the matter.” What does it mean if someone asks of thee, or wants to borrow from thee, give and don’t turn away. He’s saying the same things two different ways. You remember we said parallelisms are used. He’s building one on top of the other about relationships, and how you deal with brothers in the family of God. He’s talking about, first of all, the Beatitudes, the attitudes for kingdom people to be in. The characteristics of those who are in the kingdom. How they relate to God vertically and now how they relate to the body horizontally. In Hebrew there are two different word for give. Shoel and Levot (give and borrow). The first means that you give with the understanding that what it is that you give is going to be returned back to you in kind. That is if your brother comes to you and asks for a loaf of bread you give to him a loaf of bread understanding that your brother being the honest, responsible man of integrity, pure in heart, that he is and will return to you a loaf of bread in kind. It’s not going to be the same loaf of bread but he’s going to return a loaf of bread that’s just as good if not better.
If your brother wants a cup of sugar give him a cup of sugar with the understanding that he’s going to return to you a cup of sugar in kind. The other word means that the person returns back to you exactly the thing that is borrowed from you. If your brother comes and he’s a responsible brother and he needs to borrow your car you return it to him with the understanding that he’s going to return the car back to you. It’s going to be the same car in the same condition that he borrowed it in. If not his insurance is going to pay for it. Let me tell you something. The whole question of stewardship enters into this subject at this point, and we are all commanded to be good stewards. After all, that we possess, has been given to us by God and we are simply his stewards over those things. Therefore, we have the responsibility of being a good steward over that which he has entrusted to our keeping. If we know that that individual that comes to borrow from us is not responsible, not mature, who is not an individual of integrity, who is not pure in heart, it’s our responsibility to say no.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Shelach L’cha (Send on your behalf) for adults for June 22, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Shelach L’cha for children for June 22, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Numbers 13:1—15:41; Joshua 2:1-24; Psalm 95:7-11; Hebrews 3:1—4:16
- Possessing the gates of your enemy
- Y’Shua is YHVH
- The Results of Sanctification
- The process of sanctification
- What is Sanctification and why we need it?
- Origins – The Secret Code of Creation (Video: 26:29 minutes long.)
- Revelation: Where Are We? – Shabbat Night Live – 5/17/19 Episode 1 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
- The Easiest Book in the Bible – Shabbat Night Live – 5/24/19 Episode 2 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
- How Mt. Sinai Explains Revelation – Shabbat Night Live – 5/31/19 Episode 3 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
- For Whom Is Revelation Intended? – Shabbat Night Live – 6/07/19 Episode 4 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
- Can The Messiah Return Anytime? – Shabbat Night Live – 06/14/19 Episode 5 (Video: 58:30 minutes long.)
- Racism in the Bible? Why did Noah Really Curse Canaan? (Video: 14:58 minutes long.)
- What was going on with demons appearing before God’s Throne in 1 Kings 22? (Video: 34:08 minutes long.)
- Testing the Book of Enoch (Video: 55:31 minutes long. The Book of Enoch is one of the most popular among the extrabiblical texts in existence. Doctrines are made out of what it contains, the Enoch calendar comes from it too. When compared to Scripture and history, however, how does it stand up? It’s time a testing of the Book of Enoch is done.)
- TW Answers: What Does It Mean to Be In the World But Not of It? (Video: 3:15 minutes long.)
- JESUS WARNED ABOUT A HARLOT WOMAN‐A “GREAT CITY” THAT RIDES THE BEAST WHO IS THE “GREAT CITY” OF REVELATION? THE “GREAT CITY” IS MECCA! (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.