- President Trump: If Iran does anything, they will suffer
- Trump Seeks to Unify GOP Around Immigration Goals
- Trump Frustrated with Bolton’s ‘Warlike Planning’ on Iran
- Trump Declares National Emergency that Appears to Target China Tech Giant
- New Poll: Trump Is KILLING It!
- Trump Pulls $1 Billion From California, Officially Ends Another Obama Blunder (Video: 3:24 minutes long.)
- President Trump calls 2016 campaign spying ‘treason,’ warns of ‘long jail sentences’
- Trump Administration: Trump Administration to LGBT Couples: Your ‘Out of Wedlock’ Kids Aren’t Citizens
- Trump Administration: White House Launches Site Where You Can Report Anti-Conservative Bias from Tech Giants
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): As Europe Disappoints on Iran, Pompeo Turns to Russia
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo: ‘America First’ Foreign Policy Is What the Founders Envisioned
- SCOTUS: Divided SCOTUS Spars Yet Again Over Death Penalty
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC): FCC wants phone companies to start blocking robocalls by default
- Pentagon sends Lincoln strike group to Persian Gulf (Video: 2:23 minutes long.)
- US B-52 bombers send warning message to Iran (Video: 2:03 minutes long.
- RUMORS OF WAR: Trump Administration Prepares Multiple Military Options for Iran, Including Airstrikes and Setting Up Ground Invasion
- RUMORS OF WAR: US ‘plans to deploy 120,000 troops to MidEast If Iran attacks American forces in chilling echos of Iraq War
- A conflict with Iran would not be like the Iraq War – it would be worse
- Air Force Deploys New Weapon To Deal With Iran, North Korea
- ‘If Iran Attacks There Will Be War’: Congressional Leaders Get Classified Briefing on Iran Threat
- Anthony Weiner released from prison
- US Attorney John Durham Began Investigating Spygate Scandal “Weeks Ago” – Working Directly with IG Horowitz on FISA Abuses
- Hannity: Evidence is coming that will rock DC’s foundation (Video: 14:51 minutes long.)
- Hannity: IG Probe Into FISA Abuse Against Trump Campaign ‘Done’ And ‘Devastating,’ Sources Say
- Checkmate!!! (Video: 35:49 minutes long.)
- BREAKING: AG Barr Appoints U.S. Attorney To Investigate Origins Of Russia Investigation
- The Net Grows Tighter: Barr Now Working With CIA, FBI, National Intelligence To Investigate Alleged Surveillance Of Trump Campaign
- The Other Trump Tower Meeting: Barr Investigating Leaks After Comey and Intel Chiefs Briefed Trump on Junk Dossier in January 2017
- TREASON: Coup Investigation – CIA & NSA Speak Out BARR TO INDICT (Video: 27:20 minutes long.)
- Justice Dept. May Investigate FBI
- Justice Inspector General Nearing Close Of FBI Investigation
- Greg Hunter: People Think Nobody’s Going To Jail For The Russian Collusion Hoax…They Are Going
- Report: Obama White House Orchestrated Clinton Email Cover Up
- The MSM Doesn’t Want You To Hear This Steele Dossier Bombshell (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- Democrats Flip the Health Care Script: If You Like Your Plan, You Can’t Keep It
- Congressman Just dropped MEGA Info About Comey, Says He’s Under Investigation For Violating HUGE Act (Video: 5:32 minutes long.)
- Deep State Brennan Tosses Corrupt FBI Director Comey Under the Bus but Evidence Shows They Conspired Together
- Congress Won’t Fund Nuclear Weapons Treaty Unless China, Russia Put in Crosshairs
- Rubio Renews Push to Investigate Whether John Kerry Violated Logan Act
- The Manufactured Constitutional Crisis
- US Orders All Non-Emergency Embassy Staff Out of Iraq
- Equality Act: Stop the ill-named ‘Equality Act’
- Equality Act: Congresswoman Unpacks Damage the Equality Act Would Do to Women
- Equality Act: Call Congress NOW To Stop The ‘Equality Act’
- Equality Act: Equality Act Would Impose Sexual Orthodoxy, GOP Leaders Warn
- Equality Act: Here’s What’s In The Equality Act Passed By The House (Video: 3:25 minutes long.)
- Equality Act: 21 Christian leaders warn Equality Act would “gut religious freedom protections”
- Congress: No U.S. Military Base for Poland Until It Pays for Holocaust Victims
- DEVELOPING: Legal battle heats up as more states test strict abortion bans
- 5 Stories The Media Was Afraid To Tell You (Video: 4:14 minutes long.)
- Flynn’s Work Done??? (Video: 28:59 minutes long.)
- General Flynn Brother Joseph Flynn: Mueller Team and FBI Withheld Information About How Long They Had Been Spying on Mike Flynn (VIDEO)
- BREAKINg!! Nadler Just DID This UNBELIEVABLE To TAKEDOWN AG Barr Over MUELLER REPORT (Video: 19:14 minutes long.)
- Social Security Administration notifies employers of potential unauthorized workers (Video: 1:39 minutes long.)
- Are the Clintons Involved In Human Trafficking?
- WATCH: Kelsey Grammer Says Trump Has Accomplished More Than ‘Washington Clowns’ Have In 60 Years
- GAO Audits The IRSGAO Audits The IRS
- Leaked Doc: Politics Is Top AFL-CIO Priority
- 5 states that have passed strict anti-abortion laws in 2019
- In U.S. House, Democrats approve controversial, pro-LGBTQ ‘Equality Act’ (H.R. 5)
- Invasion: One-third of Guatemalans want to move to America… and Dems are trying to make it happen as soon as possible
- Here’s more proof that it’s illegal Mexican “migrants” who are to blame for spreading measles, not the unvaccinated
- Feds: Immigration top US crime, one-third of all sentencings
- Ex-ICE Chief on 3 Things Trump Can Do Now to Secure the Border
- Lindsey Graham Proposes to Tighten Asylum, Immigration Procedures to Relieve Border
- Trump to unveil immigration plan Thursday calling for new merit-based points system
- Trump Takes a Promising First Step to Resolving Our Balkanization Crisis
- Trump To Invoke Insurrection Act To Remove illegal Immigrants (Video: 5:13 minutes long.)
- GREAT! Now We Have AFRICANS At Our Southern Border Wanting to “Game Our Asylum System” (Video: 4:28 minutes long.)
- ICE to hire contractor to transport 225,000 migrants to shelters across the US
- James Carafano: Why Trump’s immigration speech is a game-changer
- Not Just Florida: Border Patrol To Fly Thousands Of Illegal Migrants To San Diego
- San Fran PD, FBI, treat local journalist “like a drug dealer” by raiding his home and demanding he turn over a confidential source
- California utility PG&E will shut off power to millions on high wind days during wildfire season as state’s electric infrastructure accelerates toward collapse
- San Francisco becomes first US city to ban facial recognition technology
- Long Beach, CA: Amad Rashad Arrested on Murder Charges For Beating Elderly Hispanic Woman to Death With a Scooter
- CA parents not surrendering kids to sick sex-ed
- Cruel medical stunt by Big Pharma could shorten life for Tampa 3-year-old being forced at gunpoint to undergo 3 years of chemotherapy
- Louisiana declares State-Wide Emergency as Mississippi River Rises – Excessive rain and flooding lead to train derailment in Mississippi
- Las Vegas Police Release Video of Woman Pushing Elderly Man Off Bus, Leading to His Death
- Nevada: Rabbi’s 7th-grade daughter finds swastika, message ‘you don’t belong here’
- NY AG’s Office Hiding Climate Activist’s Emails Behind Whistleblower Defense
- New Yorkers Really Dislike Bill de Blasio
- New York Muslim Migrant GUILTY in Islamic Terrorism Plot Against ‘LaGuardia Airport, the FBI headquarters in New York, and the Panama Canal’
- New Yorker Convicted for Helping Hezbollah Find Terror Targets
- Ohio State team doctor abused over 177 male students — and school leaders knew: report
- Ohio Suicide Rate Jumps 24% From 2008 To 2017 Amid Deindustrialization Wave
- Philly Muslim Leaders Apologize After Video Emerges of Kids Singing About Decapitation
- US Muslim group: Kids ‘didn’t comprehend words’ of song about beheading Jews
- Gun-Carry Group Expects Pittsburgh Convention to Be Their Biggest Ever Despite Opposition
- ‘This Is Murder’: TX Death Panel Forcibly Removes Woman From Life Support, Time Running Out
- UPDATE: Texas Woman Forcibly Taken Off Life Support Has Been SAVED By a Pro-Life Group
- White van plows into barrier near White House – Trump’s Secret Service scramble to scene
- Uber driver identified as Somali war criminal who burned men alive, executed others approved
- Democratic Lawmaker: God Does Not Belong in Congress
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): ALERT! AOC Gets WORST NEWS Of Her LIFE When People In Her OWN DISTRICT Turn On Her! (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Democrat Jihad-Rep. Ilhan Omar subject of immigration fraud lawsuit
- Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (New York): Gillibrand Vows as President to Ensure No States Pass Anti-Abortion Laws
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Despite Antisemitic Comments, Jihad-Rep Rashida Tlaib Becomes 1st Muslim Woman to Preside Over House Floor
- Under Pressure, Netanyahu Considers Temporary Coalition of 60 Members
- WATCH: Israel’s ‘Slaughter and Annihilation’ Imminent, Claims Hamas Political Chief
- Islamic Jihad: Big Attack on Israel will be this Summer
- WATCH: Terrorists Act Out of ‘National Interest,’ Must Be Paid, Abbas Says
- BREAKING News: Prophetic Sign of SAUDI Oil Ships ATTACKED | Iran vs Babylon (Video: 18:32 minutes long.)
- Why Islamic Jihad Will Attack Tel Aviv During Eurovision
- WATCH: Terrorists Act Out of ‘National Interest,’ Must Be Paid, Abbas Says
- Hamas Cancels School, Sends Kids to Violent Border Riots
- 10,000 Palestinians Riot at Israel-Gaza Border to Mark ‘Nakba Day’
- RUMORS OF WAR: Islamic Jihad leader expects war with Israel to break out next summer
- Muslim Terrorists Plotted Beach Attack in Israel
- WATCH: The Wretched Lives of the Palestinians in Gaza
- WATCH: ‘There’s No Such Thing as Israel,’ Palestinians Brainwash Children
- Palestinian Children’s TV Reinforces All Israel Is Palestine
- WATCH: Palestinian Textbooks Rife with ‘Jihad, Martyrdom and Sacrifice’
- Palestinian Fatwa: The Husband Has the Right to Enjoy His Wife Sexually At Any Time
- Hamas Terror Group ‘Salutes’ Jeremy Corbyn for ‘Support and Solidarity’
- Austria: Austrian Government Collapses After Two-Year-Old Video Dropped on Far Right Leader Just Days before EU Elections – Police Suspect Western Intelligence InvolvedAustria: Austrian Government Collapses After Two-Year-Old Video Dropped on Far Right Leader Just Days before EU Elections – Police Suspect Western Intelligence Involved
- Austria: Austria bans headscarves in primary schools, aimed to free Muslim “girls from subjugation”
- Austria: Austria approves ban on headscarves for girls in primary schools, “specifically targeting Muslims”
- England: Corbyn Bashes Israel Ahead of London March, Silent on Palestinian Rocket Attacks
- England: Jayda Fransen Found Guilty Of Speech “Stirring Up Hatred”
- England: British doctor creates acid-proof makeup to protect from attacks
- England: London Bride Attack: Muslim terrorists stabbed 21-year-old nanny to death after she tripped while fleeing in high heels
- England: Brexit Party On Pace To Overtake Tories By Election Day
- EU: EU to cover terrorists’ salaries and pensions for month of April
- Germany: Germany debates ‘mosque tax’ to replace foreign funding
- Germany: Turkish Imams acting as intel agents, violating sovereignty of Germany
- Germany: German Government and Police Criticized Again for Downplaying Islamic Involvement in Antisemitic Offenses
- Germany: Left, Right and Center German Parties Unite to Oppose ‘Anti-Semitic’ BDS
- Germany: German Councils Distribute Beer Coasters Promoting Islam, Offend Muslims
- Germany: German Chancellor Angela Merkel says the post-war world order is over and calls for Europe to stand up to US, China, and Russia
- Italy: SpyGate Fall-Out: Prime Minister of Italy Fires Top Officials from Italian Intel Agencies
- Netherlands: New ‘populist’ leader takes Denmark by storm, burns Quran, calls for expulsion of Muslims who aim to curb free speech
- Spain: Spain pulls its frigate from US military build-up in Gulf
- Sweden: Suspect Arrested in Shocking Stabbing of Jewish Woman in Sweden
- Sweden: Prominent Muslim head of free school seized by security police
- UK: WATCH: (UK) Muslim Gang: “We’re Going to Rape the Whole F-ing Country”…
- UK: UK Police Arrest 40 People in ANOTHER Massive Child Sex Abuse by Muslim Sex Trafficking Gang
- UK: RUMORS OF WAR: Threat of Iran attack raised by UK as Middle East tensions surge, Troops placed on ‘Alert’
- UK: UK U-Turn: Government rejects working definition of “Islamophobia” because it would “restrict legitimate criticism of islam”
- UK: Muslim MP rejects “islamophobia” definition, says the term is “weaponized by hardline groups”
- Ukraine: After 4 Years of a Frozen Conflict, Ukrainians Slowly Retake Ground From Russian Forces
- Afghanistan: US Accidentally Kills 17 Afghan Police After ‘Miscommunication’ During Airstrike
- China: Report: China, Russia Deepening Defense Partnership
- China: CHINA CALLS FOR “PEOPLE’S WAR” AGAINST THE US, VOWS TO “FIGHT FOR A NEW WORLD”
- India: Hindu Father Stabbed to Death by Group of Muslim Youth While Protesting Harassment of Daughter
- Iran: Iranian Presidential Adviser Threatens War If Trump Listens To ‘The Mustache’
- Iran: Iran Begins Exit from Nuclear Deal, Enriches More Uranium
- Iran: Oil Wars: Iran Threatens Oil Exports From The Persian Gulf
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iran Vows to Defeat ‘American-Zionist Alliance’ as Putin Warns Against U.S. Pressure
- Iran: WAR DRUMS: Top Iranian general tells militias to ‘prepare for proxy war’
- Iran: Top Iran Commander Invokes 9/11 To Say US Is “Frail”; A “Full Intelligence War” Is On
- Iraq: WATCH: ‘Iraq Won’t Sell Out to Lying Palestinians!’
- Iraq: Iraqi Parliament To Vote On Bill That Would Ban US Military Troops From Iraq
- Kuala Lumpur: COPS FOIL TERRORIST PLOT TO ATTACK NON-MUSLIM HOUSES OF WORSHIP
- Malaysia: Malaysian Authorities Foil Huge Terror Plot Against Christians
- Pakistan: another Christian woman and her disabled husband remain jailed for blasphemy and await execution
- Pakistan: Pakistan doctor accused of infecting more than 400 babies and children with HIV
- Philippines: Breaking: Philippines Recalls Diplomats and Embassy Staff After Canada Fails to Remove Their Trash
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia Reports Oil Pipeline Hit by Drones
- Saudi Arabia: Saudi paper urges US ‘surgical strikes’ on Iran
- Syria: Christian city attacked by jihadist militia missiles killing 6 civilians, injuring 6 children
- Syria: “Religious Hatred”: 5 Christian children and teacher killed in Sunday School in Ramadan terror attack in Syria
- Syria: Syrian air defenses bring down projectiles coming from Israeli-controlled territory
- Syria: 10 Palestinians killed, 30 wounded, 0 international condemnation. Why? Israel is not involved
- Taiwan: Taiwan Approves Same-Sex Marriage in First for Asia
- Turkey: Erdogan’s Grand Plan For Turkish Schools In France
- Burkina Faso: Islamic Terrorists Open Fire in Burkina Faso Church During Mass
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): ‘Terrifying’ Ebola epidemic out of control in DRC
- Nigeria: Archbishop: Muslims Slaughtering Christians ‘Like Chickens’ in Nigeria
- South Africa: Battles Over Islamic Call to Prayer Continue in South Africa
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: Australian official: Climate change is a U.N.-led conspiracy to establish a new world order
- Australia: Australian Muslim Activist: “Resist Until Islamic Caliphate Is Established and Islam Has Spread Globally”
- Canada: Radical Muslim Travels to Canada, Cuts Chilling Video Warning He Is There to Kill Christian Pakistani Dissident Asia Bibi
- Canada: Muslim Family Arrested Over Explosives, Materials, Detonator Cache Seized From Home
- Canada: Canada now CRIMINALIZING Christianity; public demonstrations to be completely outlawed
- Canada: Orwellian Attack On Parental Rights-Court Punishes Parent For Misgendering Child
- Canada: restauranteur Mohamad Fakih awarded 2,500,000 in defamation suit
- Canada: explosives, chemicals found in home of Iranians near Toronto, neighborhood evacuated
- Canada: Trudeau Tells Social Media Companies To Fight “Fake News” Or Be Fined
- Canada: al-Qaeda linked charity helps Toronto area Islamic center raise funds to turn church into mosque
- How The Trade War Is Going To Affect You & Your Family
- The Reality of Trump’s Tariffs on China (Video:3:27 minutes long.)
- The Truth About Tariffs And Red China
- Steve Hilton Claims That We DON’T NEED China, And He IS RIGHT! (Video: 4:41 minutes long.)
- Trump tariffs: How the trade wars are affecting manufacturing jobs and pay
- Trump Administration Poised To Remove Steel & Aluminum Tariffs
- Trade Wars and Other Black Swan Threats to Your Investments
- America Will Lose The Trade War Because That Is What Globalists Want To Happen
- Liberals Were Very Wrong About Tax Cuts. Again
- We Have 5 Years Before The National Debt “Death Spiral” Point Of No Return
- Globalists Are Bringing Their One World Currency Plans Out Into The Open
- China’s nuclear option of dumping US bonds would cause absolute chaos in global markets
- The Hidden $1.9 Trillion Tax
- There’s one major U.S. city where making $100,000 may not even cover basic bills
- Your career trajectory is set in the 5 years after graduation
- There’s no recession in sight, but the U.S. economy appears stuck in second gear
- The Mixed Blessing Of Falling Birth Rates
- REAL RECOVERY OR MARKET TRICKERY? Claudio Grass On The Everything Bubble
- Half of Americans One Paycheck Away From Financial Disaster – RTD Quick Take
- AUTO LOAN DELINQUENCIES SPIKE TO GREAT RECESSION LEVELS
- Can the Fed Keep This Long Cycle Going?
- Fed Launches ‘Rate Peg Instead of QE’ Trial Balloon For Next Crisis
- Housing in San Francisco is so expensive some people live on boats
- How much money do you need to be wealthy in America?
- Audio: Dems Discus Banning Currency Alternatives to Prop Up Dollar
- Liquidity Stress Fractures Begin to Show in the Federal Reserve System
- Dow drops more than 600 points, posts worst day since January as China trade war escalates
- What’s the main driver for the stock market: trade, earnings or the Fed?
- Three biotechs are going public next week. Here’s what you should know about them
- Tesla stock falls nearly 8% after reports of ‘hardcore’ plan to slash costs
- If you like ‘Game of Thrones,’ you’ll love this stock
- Crowd psychology says this ‘fool’s rally’ in stocks could fool bears
- Lynette Zang: Stock Market TROUBLES: Do Investors Recognize The 2019 Overvaluation?
- Jim Willie: Reset Has Begun, Chinese Seeking $10,000 Gold Price
- When to Sell Silver? | Best Time to Sell Silver
- CONTRARIAN INDICATOR RED ALERT: Market Manipulation Denier Peter Brandt Declares Silver Dead, Calls Investors & Sound Money Advocates “Fools”
- Investors Just Can’t Sell Their Disgusting, Useless & Worthless Barbarous Relics Fast Enough!
- Rob Kirby: We Should Live To See Gold NOT Price In Dollars, Economic Change Happens Quickly
- If They Wise Up, Gold Investors Can Beat The Price Suppression
- How The Trade War Affects Gold | Eric Sprott
- Futures Exchange To “End” HFT Gold & Silver Manipulation With Introduction Of Speed Bump?
- Bitcoin passes $8,000 as value more than doubles in 2019
- Precious Metals Market Rigger Turns State’s Evidence
- Precious Metals Are Setting Up For A Major Rally While The Broader Markets Are Primed For A Crash
- Mortgage rates slump to 2-month lows amid market turmoil
- Maximize your home down payment without draining your savings
- Attention Millennials: You Can Now Buy Tiny Homes On Amazon
- Baby boomers commit the ‘7 deadly sins’ of retirement planning
- These are the bad things about early retirement that no one talks about
- How to make the most of your HSA — for now, and the future
- Americans are saving more for retirement, but it may not be enough
- Earthquake Shakes Jerusalem, Central Israel
- Alarming study finds plastic ocean pollution harms bacteria that produces the oxygen we breathe
- Fourth minor earthquake strikes South Texas in less than a month
- DEVELOPING: Huge 7.7 earthquake strikes Papua New Guinea as tsunami alert issued
- Florida’s worst nightmare is back! It killed thousands of tons of marine life last year: Red tide has arrived on Manatee County shores early
- 4.5 earthquake felt throughout Israel
- Total Catastrophe For U.S. Corn Production Will Impact All Of Us
- Lethal viral necrosis, which is untreatable and unstoppable has hit parts of Florida and is killing grass lawns with nothing to prevent it or stop it
- Quarter of West Antarctic glacier ice unstable, says 25-year satellite study
- UPDATE: Red Water off Hormuz Island is not a mystery but normal occurence
- Powerful 6.2 magnitude earthquake has shaken El Salvador and Nicaragua in Central America
- Strange sounds heard from the sky in Romania and India
- Mexico on fire! Hundreds of wildfires surrounding the outskirts of Mexico City causing a chronic air quality problem for residents
- Dozens of gray whales washing up dead in recent weeks is another indication the US west coast is dying after millions of species died since 2011
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rattles Oklahoma residents
Alerting all parents! Many have found the prominent animated children’s program Arthur to be a clean show; 1MM has recently found that this to be no longer true. On Monday, May 14, 2019, the beloved animated series revealed that one of its longtime main characters and Arthur’s teacher, Mr. Ratburn, was gay and getting married.
In the season 22 premiere, “Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone,” the students see Mr. Ratburn speaking to an uptight lady, voiced by guest star Jane Lynch. They fear she is the person Mr. Ratburn is going to marry, and they devise a plan to stop the wedding and prevent a life of misery for their teacher. But the kids chicken out when they get to the wedding and don’t stand up to object to the marriage. They learn the uptight woman is just Mr. Ratburn’s sister, who is officiating the nuptials. When Mr. Ratburn walks down the aisle, he is arm in arm with a man. Both grooms grin and all the guests smile in celebration of the same sex marriage. The third-grade students are happy for their newlywed teacher. Their praises further normalize and glorify the gay marriage.
Later in the episode at the wedding reception, Arthur and his pals discuss the wedding and their disbelief that Mr. Ratburn is married Francine tells the group, “Yep, it’s a brand new world,” perhaps a nod of approval to the changing cultural times. Then both grooms are shown dancing together at the reception.
Discussion of such controversial topics and lifestyle choices should be left up to parents. PBS Kids should not introduce this to young children. Just because an issue may be legal or because some are choosing a lifestyle doesn’t make it morally correct. PBS Kids should stick to entertaining and providing family-friendly programming, instead of pushing an agenda.
In a statement to PEOPLE online, PBS said the moment was crucial in accurately reflecting the “diverse communities” in which the children who watch the show are currently being raised.
“PBS KIDS programs are designed to reflect the diversity of communities across the nation. We believe it is important to represent the wide array of adults in the lives of children who look to PBS KIDS every day,” the network stated.
This isn’t the first time that the Arthur has delved into same-sex marriage. In 2005, a spinoff of the series called Postcards from Buster, Arthur’s best friend, met children with two moms while on a trip to Vermont.
Controversial at the time, PBS eventually pulled the episode after then-Secretary of Education Margaret Spellings disapproved of the publicly funded network’s program, according to the outlet. There were, however, some PBS affiliates that chose to broadcast it anyway.
Arthur has been on the air since October 10, 1996. The show is the longest-running children’s animated series in the U.S., and is currently the second-longest running of any animated series in the U.S., behind The Simpsons, according to IMDb.
- Arkaim: Aryans, Advanced Astronomy and Untold Secrets of a Russian Citadel
- Mystery Of A 5,000-Year-Old Mass Grave In Poland Reveals A Family Tragedy
- An Unknown Bird Dated To Jurassic Period And Capable Of Flight
- Two Sticks Roundtable Radio Show – Episode 1 (Audio: 47:16 minutes long. This is a new feature of “2,730 Years…and Counting!”. It will be a discussion between three or four members of the Two House community from all over the world, discussing the latest happenings in the Two House reality. It will be an update on happenings amongst two-housers worldwide, and it will be posted every other week.)
- Two Sticks Roundtable Radio Show – Episode 2 (Audio: 49:11 minutes long. Again, John Boyd of New Zealand and Isaac Heckman of Washington state (USA) join Gene to talk about the historical and biblical veracity of the existence of the estranged Houses of Israel — Israel (Ephraim) and Judah — and the events happening now that point to the prophesied reunification of the Kingdom.)
- Two Sticks Roundtable Radio Show – Episode 3 (Audio: 44:40 minutes long. Today we talk about how the Two Stick understanding verses Replacement Theology and why the church erroneously believes the way it does as well as how the hidden prophecy in the Parable of the Prodigal Son reveals the state of the Two Houses of Israel and Judah even more fully than we realized! Don’t miss this 3rd Episode!)
- Ten Tribes Studies (16 May, 2019, 10 Iyar, 5778)
- PS HAOKIP — INDIA (Audio: 31:47 minutes long. massacre that he refers to at the beginning is described here: https://scroll.in/article/894324/25-years-after-naga-kuki-clashes-in-manipur-reconciliation-is-still-elusive.
David and Bat Sheva
The Case for Exonerating King David
For almost 3000 years the name of King David has been smeared.
This book discusses the story of David. A special focus is placed on the case of David and Bath Sheva.
The simple meaning of part of the Bible text leads us to understand that David took the wife of one of his soldiers.
When the woman was pregnant he tried to bring the soldier to go to his house apparently intending that he think he was the father.
The soldier refused to go home so David gave orders that his death in battle should be engineered.
Consequently the prophet Nathan rebuked David and David bore a curse from God Almighty.
At first this story appears very simple and straightforward.
Such is not the case.
A close study of the verses and additional information present an entirely different picture.
This work is exciting, interesting, illuminating, informative.
You will learn from it.
You will learn about the Bible.
You will learn about Ancient Israel and the men surrounding the monarchy.
You will enjoy the learning and in the process begin the exoneration of the King of ALL ISRAEL!
Which calendar is correct, the Egyptian, the Aztec, the Indian, the Buddhist, the Roman Catholic designed one beloved Christians use, or any one of the literally hundreds of different calendars?
A return to all Biblical truth is also a return to understand God’s Sacred Calendar. Once the believer applies this calendar, all Scripture neatly falls into place.
The most widely-used calendar by Christians today was named after a Roman Catholic pope, Gregory, who decreed all should follow its definition. This calendar literally symbolizes the change of “times and laws”. The true power of this calendar is demonstrated by its widespread use in the Christian Church and the western secular world.
Come journey with me as we venture deep into the Scriptures to establish God’s wonderful calendar. Once you understand the concept of this calendar then your understanding of Scripture will exponentially grow.
This book also reveals where the weekdays and month’s names originated from, yes you will be pleasantly surprized!
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- W.S. Clark Store of Tarboro, North Carolina Accounting Ledgers are Now Online at DigitalNC
- Preserving Pennsylvania’s Oldest Historical Documents
- New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday
- TheGenealogist is Expanding its Occupational Records with over 300,000 Records of Masters and Apprentices included in a Nautical Set of Apprenticeship Records
- Findmypast offers New Opportunities to Discover and Find Connections in Europe
- Dr. Berg Interviews Tristan Haggard on Benefits of Fatty Foods (Video: 39:54 minutes long.)
- Bread Preservative Linked to Obesity, Diabetes, Behavior Issues
- Shrinking Testicles and Man Boobs (Video: 6:10 minutes long.)
- 5 Cool “Sleep Tricks” You Probably Haven’t Heard About (Video: 3:40 minutes long.)
- Should You Avoid Glutamine If It Can Feed Cancer? (Video: 1:30 minutes long.)
- Canned Water vs Plastic Water: What Is Better? (Video: 2:30 minutes long.)
- AFTER EATING OKRA, This Is What Happens With Your Body! (Video: 5:04 minutes long.)
- Natural Ways to Reduce Glyphosate (GMO chemicals) in Your Body (Video: 2:47 minutes long.)
- How to Increase Your Absorption of Vitamin D (Video: 5:44 minutes long.)
- What Nutrients Are Recommended on OMAD (One-Meal-A-Day)? (Video: 7:18 minutes long.)
- One of the Easiest Health Problems to Correct for Boundless Benefits
- Highest Quality Study Proves Eating This Way Is A Pollution Solution
- New Immune Cells Found in Mother’s Milk
- How to Get Rid of Heartburn
- Shocking cocktail of toxic chemicals and pesticides found in the global shrimp supply
- Think your kids are growing up ‘too fast’? Chemicals in their toothpaste might be the reason
- Sodium and Potassium Bicarbonate (Video: 7:39 minutes long.)
- Getting Up to Urinate Several Times a Night? DO THIS! (Video: 8:56 minutes long.)
- Is Intermittent Fasting Really Different for Women? (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- What is Rosemary Good For Rosemary Health Benefits
- Progressive men literally start cutting off their own balls as gender insanity reaches new level of dangerous mental illness (op-ed)
- Likely the Filthiest Food on Earth, yet It’s Seen as Wholesome
- Why You Should Never Buy Pre-Cut Fruit
- Rosehip Benefits and Uses
- Safety of common food additive questioned after study reveals effects on gut microbiome
- Promising new Alzheimer’s drug passes first phase of human trials
- Bankrupts Your Brain and Sets Off Alzheimer’s, yet Doctors Swear by It
- Perhaps the Worst Thing to Do if You Can’t Sleep
- How Obesity Affects the Brain
- Purslane: The Weed With Wholesome Health Benefits
- What You Need to Know About Diabetes
- How Much Sun Do We Need to Get Our Vitamin D (Video: 2:53 minutes long.)
- Algorithm predicts who will die, have heart attack with 90% accuracy…
- What To Do For “Normal” Childhood Infections (Video: 3:32 minutes long.)
- American Fertility Once Again Hits Record Low
- Multi-purpose electrochemical sensors preview the future of fitness and medical wearables
- Coconut Oil Is Better Than Any Toothpaste According To New Study
- 7 Surprising Uses for Honey
- The 15 Healthiest Fruits You Should Be Eating
- Do You Know the Importance of Strong Pelvic Floor Muscles?
- 22 Ways You Can Use Thieves Oil
- Intermittent Fasting and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) (Video: 2:49 minutes long.)
- Tiny “flying whale” robot is made to move within the human body
- First-of-its-kind trial finds processed food causes overeating, but researchers not sure why
- 9 Reasons Why You Are Vitamin D Deficient (Video: 5:15 minutes long.)
- Can a Frail Senior Parent Do Intermittent Fasting? (Video: 3:37 minutes long.)
- Key Vitamin Deficiencies in Bariatric Surgery (Video: 3:57 minutes long.)
- FEEL YOUR BRAINS HAPPY HORMONES IN SECONDS – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 3:38 minutes long.)
- I’ve Been Stretching 10 Mins for 30 Days, and Here’s How My Body’s Changed (Video: 8:53 minutes long.)
- Health Benefits and Uses of CBD Oil For Pain, Anxiety & Cancer Plus Side Effects
- Law enforcement closing in on the Monsanto mafia
- Major U.S. brands demand EPA take action to stop pre-harvest spraying of toxic glyphosate on food crops
- Study exposes dangers of too much fluoride, says children are at increased risk of tooth decay from using too much toothpaste
- It Looks and Tastes so Good, but Is It Poisoning Your Loved Ones?
- An Unrecognized Sign of High Blood Pressure
- Can Banana Tea Really Help You Sleep Better?
- The Long-Term Benefits of Drinking Oolong Tea
- Refuse This Go-to Diagnostic – Or You Could Risk Metastasis
- Understanding Schizophrenia and Its Common Misconceptions
- How to Push Past a Weight-Loss Plateau
- What Is Your Happy Weight and How Do You Find It?
- 7 Food Phrases to Watch Out For
- Suicide rates are rising among young girls
- WHO 2050 Prediction: 10 Million Could Die From Mutated Superbugs And We’ll Have Nothing To Fight Them
- How to Fight Cancer With Intermittent Fasting (Video: 5:38 minutes long.)
- Israeli Colon Cancer Breakthrough: Patients May Live Twice as Long!
- If the Medical Establishment is so smart why is cancer getting worse?
- Bayer’s Monsanto Unit Slapped with $2 Billion Blowout Verdict Awarded to Couple with Cancer
- Walnuts Fight Breast Cancer, Research Finds
- New Research: High HPV Cancer Rates Linked to High Gardasil Vaccination Rates – “Exactly the Opposite of what we Expected”
- Coordinated family attack on Robert F. Kennedy Jr. proves that he’s the only Kennedy willing to fight for humanity and stand against the vaccine deep state
- Crispiest Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Garlic Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Noodles
- Roasted White Miso-Butter Chicken
- The Best Beer Can Chicken Ever
- Spicy Honey-Lime Chicken Thigh Kebabs
- Spinach and Feta Turkey Burgers
- Beef Stroganoff For Instant Pot
- Lasagna Roll Ups
- Traditional Indiana Breaded Tenderloin Sandwich
- Balsamic-Grilled Flank Steak and Arugula Salad
- Grape Jelly Meatballs
- Vegetarian Sloppy Joes
- Cooking Kale: The Best Ways to Prepare This Superfood
- Slow Cooker Mac and Cheese
- Pomodori Ripieni (Stuffed Tomatoes)
- Grilled Fennel
- Oven Fresh Seasoned Potato Wedges
- I Tried Making Bread With Sweet Potatoes Instead of Flour | Paleo Bread (Video: 5:41 minutes long.)
- Watermelon Radish Salad with Peach and Blueberry
- Savory Vegetable Pancakes (Vegan/Vegetarian + Gluten-free + Eggless) (Video: 5:41 minutes long.)
- You CAN Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too! IF IT’S KETO-FRIENDLY (Video: 6:14 minutes long.)
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Oreo® Frosting
- Red Velvet Strawberry Cake
- Chocolate Mint Patties – Low Carb Keto Peppermint Patty (Video: 3:45 minutes long.)
- Fresh Pineapple Sherbet
- Fluffy and Delicious Pancakes
- S’mores Pancakes
- White Chocolate-Cream Cheese Fruit Tart
- Super Antioxidant Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make Drop-Dead Gorgeous Smoothie Bowls
- 14 Hands Frosé
- Favorite Banana Blueberry Quick Bread
- Would you want Big Tech to know exactly where you are in your private vehicle? Get ready for “Android Auto,” the latest surveillance tech from Google
- Actor, Comedy Legend Tim Conway Dies At 85 (Video: 2:06 minutes long.)
- Doris Day, Movie Star Who Charmed America, Dies at 97
- Supreme Court deals Apple massive blow by allowing antitrust lawsuit to proceed against tech giant’s monopoly over iPhone apps
- All major U.S. cellphone companies guilty of privacy violations: Bombshell report reveals they track you and sell your location data to bounty hunters
- Shock photos Show that Agenda 21 Affordable Housing Is Soviet Style Mass Housing for the Serfs
- LEARN WHY THE LEFT FEARS THIS 14-YEAR-OLD GIRL SO MUCH (Video: 57:07 minutes long.)
- [BUSTED!] Scams, Hoaxes, Urban Legends
- Antarctica Unveiled (Act 4: Postscript ) – Cliff High (Video: 1:45:31 minutes long.)
- ‘Unplanned’ Is Driving Abortion Workers Out of the Industry
- Ex-Lesbian Warns of Transgender Mindset Takeover
- Here’s What It Means If Your Dog Follows You To The Bathroom (Video: 5:16 minutes long.)
- Isaac Kappy’s Message to Society: WAKE UP
- Trans Individual Gets New Vagina. It’s Made Using Fish
- Abortion bans are spurring donations to Planned Parenthood, the National Organization for Women, and more
- Gregory Mannarino: It’s Time For The People To Come Together And Go After The Real Enemy
- America’s Next Hypersonic Passenger Plane Could Travel Between New York And London In 1.5 Hours
- The Places In America With The Most Cases Of Human Trafficking
- “Cultural Schizophrenia”: US Media No Longer Reports Facts, But Appeals To Emotions
- Social Media-Google: Google’s Bias Exposed Again: Extreme Left-Leaning Non-Objective Algorithms
- Social Media-Google: WATCH BEFORE REMOVED: You’ve Been Sold Out! BUT Trumps About To Take It All Back! ACT NOW! (Video: 10:24 minutes long.)
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Shuts Down Pro-Freedom, Pro-Populist Italian Pages Before EU Elections
- Social Media-Facebook: BREAKING: Facebook Suspends Conservative Star Candace Owens for Stating Facts – That Liberal Policies Promote Fatherless Homes –UPDATED
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Admits Israeli Social Manipulation Company Spent $800,000 To Influence African Elections
- Social Media-Twitter: With Next Election In Sight Twitter Suspends More Conservatives
- Social Media-Twitter: Twitter goes all-in for the vaccine deep state
- The Ultimate Meat Processing Charts For Preppers
- How To Pickle Meat
- 39 Items You Can Compost
- Never Throw Away Your Wood Ash! Do This Instead
- Pioneer Recipes Every Prepper Should Learn
- 12 Pioneer Skills We Can’t Afford to Lose
- The Bible Makes a Comeback in American Public Schools
- 2nd U.S. school system caught pushing Islam on kids
- Smart Ways to Make College Cheaper and Better
- Teachers Speaking Islamic Blessings? Washington School Districts Accused of Pro-Ramadan Policies
- New SAT ‘Adversity Score’ Turns the Idea of Meritocracy Into a Sham
- Christian Student Forced to Write Islamic Conversion Creed Appeals Case to Supreme Court
- Charter School Wants 5-year-old’s to be Liberated at Gay Pride Event
- 11-year-old sent to principal’s office for telling students to stop Nazi salutes
- The Warren Way: College Admissions Scandal Mastermind Advised Students To Lie About Race
- How to Stop Your Google Home From Recording All Your Conversations
- What Is Inbox Zero, and How Can You Achieve It?
- Do You Have a Wifi Intruder?
- Here’s How to Get Free Satellite TV
- Geekly Update – 15 May 2019
- Weird Computer Terms You’ve Never Heard Before (Video: 8:27 minutes long.)
- How to Check What Graphics Card (GPU) Is in Your PC
- How to See New Emails on Top of Gmail Conversation Threads
- 10 Useful Websites Every Professional Should Know! 2019 (Video: 5:47 minutes long.)
- 10 Free Software That Are Actually Great! 2019 (Video: 8:19 minutes long.)
- Tired of Robocalls? Stop Answering Your Phone
- What Is a Throwaway Reddit Account, and How Do I Create One?
- How to Close Unresponsive Chromebook Apps
- Does Your Computer Need More Memory?
- ANOTHER Major CPU Exploit! Watch Out! (Video: 7:56 minutes long.)
- How to Build Your Own Futuristic Smart Mirror
- How to Hide Your App Folder Names on iPhone or iPad
- How to Make Your Mac Keyboard’s Eject Key Useful Again
- Apple Keeps Anti-Semitic Muslim Brotherhood Fatwa App
- How to Share Your Wi-Fi Password Between iPhones
- How to Open an Apple News Article in Safari
- How to Increase Your Phones Internal Storage up to 256 GB – Increase Internal Storage Of Android (Video: 8:26 minutes long.)
- Why Android Users Need Windows 10’s “Your Phone” App
- How to Find Your Android Device’s Serial number
- Microsoft Office: How to Make a Color-Coded Legend in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: PowerPoint Slide Design from Beginner to EXPERT in One Video (Video: 2:01:30 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Make a Flowchart in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Add Alternative Text to an Object in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Show, Hide, or Resize Slide Thumbnails in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: Convert NUMBERS to WORDS (NO VBA) in Excel (Video: 9:22 minutes long.)
- Windows: Linux Kernel on Windows | What Microsoft is Doing (Video: 10:23 minutes long.)
- Windows: Still on Windows XP? Update Manually or Get Wormed
- Windows: Microsoft Just Updated MS Paint With New Features
- Windows: Install New Windows Terminal Today! (Video: 12:41 minutes long.)
- How to Edit Text Files Graphically on Linux With gedit
- How to Burn an ISO File to a USB Drive in Linux
- How to Zip or Unzip Files From the Linux Terminal
- Ubuntu 19.04: What’s New? (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- The Catholic Revoice: Drag Queens Pose with Priest at Church
- Satan Has Devastated Majority of Christian Men With This ‘Nuclear Attack’
- Why many multisite churches are now moving toward autonomous congregations
- How Christians Can Oppose This National Bill That Would ‘Criminalize’ Christian Values
- How to Deal With Demonic Attacks on Your Health and Body
- American pastor known for hateful views banned from Ireland
- 7 Reasons Pastors Stay Silent in Our Wicked Culture
- Allie Stuckey: ‘The Prosperity, Self-Help, Self-Motivation Gospel Never Saves’
- Pat Robertson Says Alabama Abortion Law ‘Has Gone Too Far’ by Banning the Killing of Babies in Cases of Rape, Incest
- Evangelical pastor stirs controversy over new book that claims “45 lies Christians have been told”
- FALLING AWAY: Matt Chandler warns Church is no longer about discipleship but ‘being entertained’
- The Church as We Know It in the West Is About to Die
- Thousands Of “Haunted Dolls” That Are Supposedly Inhabited By Real Spirits Are Being Sold On Etsy And Ebay
- Beth Moore Challenges SBC Policy, Says Women Should Preach in Church
- Why Is An Episcopal Church Hosting Islamic Anti-Israel BDS Speakers
- What Happened When Christ Made Himself Real to a Violent Gang Leader
- Christ-like figure appears in clouds over Argentina sparking religious frenzy
- Multi-Millionaire Who Hated God Gets Radically Saved, Now Helping Christians Level Up in Business and Christ
- IF YOU WANT TO BE GREAT, YOU MUST WATCH THIS TWICE — DR MYLES MUNROE (Video: 12:09 minutes long.)
- Identifying SATAN & DESTROYING His Kingdom In Prayer – Satan IS So Scared of You!! (Video: 27:41 minutes long.)
- Eight Republicans Join Democrats to Pass All-Out Assault on Faith
- Joel Osteen account offering prayers for money is a scam, Lakewood Church warns
- There’s no such thing as ‘gay marriage,’ says John Piper: ‘It’s dishonorable and shameful’
- Agnostic Teens Turn to Christ in Stunning Street Conversion
- Why Pastors Need to Stop Building Empires Instead of God’s Kingdom
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 8
Several years ago, I was prompted to do a study on witchcraft and discovered that there are a host of words and applications in Scripture that spell out in great detail the nature and character of witchcraft and its tentacles.
This is a study that I can’t even begin to share in a week or even two weeks, so we will likely spend the next three weeks talking about it. My objective is not to focus on something that is so dark and negative — even if I have to for a short time — but rather to open up your understanding to the invasiveness of these spirits (and there are many!) to help you understand what we are battling in these transitional days before the thousand year reign begins.
It is critically important that Christians see clearly how the Enemy operates in this realm so that they are not fooled by his deceptions and manipulations.
During the next few weeks or so, I’d like to take you into a discussion of something that has been a real problem in the body of Christ, something that has led many men and women astray for century after century after century: witchcraft, or as it generally applies to men, sorcery.
We generally think of a witch as an old hag of a woman who casts spells, does incantations, and performs magic tricks. A sorcerer is regarded as a man who essentially does the same thing, but has even more evil power than a witch.
These are impressions that go back as far as the first-century BC Roman poet, Horace, who described witches as hags who invoked spirits of the “underworld.” Second-century AD Roman philosopher, Lucius Apuleius, refers to sorcerers as those “forcing compliance with their wishes or commands” through the invoking of spells, incantations, or placing of certain animal objects or images in or outside their homes in order to achieve certain results. Apuleius refers to sorcerers “nailing images of owls to the entrances of homes in order to ward off storms.”
These are the more traditional concepts of witchcraft or sorcery, and of course most folks are aware of witchcraft as it is practiced in our society today under the guise of the so-called “white witches” or wiccans, astrologers, palm-readers, tarot card readers, necromancers and “spiritualists” or mediums.
We need to all be on the same page, however, as to the purpose and objective of ALL witchcraft, sorcery and so-called “magic.”
Take a quick look at God’s command to Israel.
Deuteronomy 18:10-12, Amp. Bible: “There shall not be found among you any one who makes his son or daughter pass through the fire, or who uses divination (or astrology), or is a soothsayer, or an augur, or a sorcerer, or a charmer, or a medium, or a wizard, or a necromancer.
“For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord; and it is because of these abominable practices that the Lord your God is driving them out from before you.
“You shall be blameless (and absolutely true) to the Lord your God. For these nations, whom you shall dispossess, listen to soothsayers and diviners, but as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so.”
Brother! The Lord was STRONG on this subject! There was no compromise whatever!
There are two issues here that I would like to address – and they are the two primary reasons why I believe that God is so adamant on witchcraft, sorcery, etc.
The first issue is based on the very first of the Ten Commandments, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
The rich young ruler summarized this commandment when talking to Jesus, and all of the rest of them this way:
Luke 10:27: “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.”
Got the picture? The reason one doesn’t have any other gods beside the Lord God Jehovah is because one is faithful to Him from a complete and total love for Him.
The issue that governs all witchcraft, sorcery, astrology, augury, necromancy, wizardry, or divination of any kind is the search for answers to all of life’s needs or problems FROM SOME OTHER SOURCE THAN GOD!!!
One cannot engage in witchcraft without seeking for answers from something other than God’s Word. One cannot engage in sorcery without attempting to place someone under YOUR control, thereby supplanting God as THE authority. One cannot engage in astrology without attempting to divine one’s future (and thereby protect oneself from some unknown evil) by taking guidance from the stars instead of the Word of God.
I can’t even begin to count the number of Christians I’ve run into throughout the years who think nothing of reading their daily horoscope, (they think it’s harmless fun!) and making judgments and decisions concerning their daily affairs accordingly. Then they wonder why their lives are in such confusion, why nothing works right, why they can’t get answers from the Lord when they pray, why they are weak and sickly, why they live in perpetual need, and on and on and on.
Astrology isn’t some harmless pursuit! It is taking your direction from demons who’ve deceived you into thinking they can safely govern your lives through the position and orbits of the stars and planets.
Talk about insanity! Demons didn’t create the Universe. Demons had nothing to do with Creation. Creation comes from God! What kind of irrational stupidity is it to take the governance of your life from the position of stars or planets when the Creator of those stars and planets wants to give you governance Himself through a personal love-relationship with you?
There is no love in astrology. There is no love in witchcraft. There is no love in sorcery. There is no love in enchantments. There is no love in necromancy or using mediums.
There is no love in divination. There is no love in soothsaying or charming or augury. ALL OF IT is rooted in fear! All of it is rooted in the rejection of the Word of God. All of it is rooted in the rejection of Jesus Christ!
You can’t have direction from the Lord Jesus Christ AND astrology. It doesn’t work that way. The Lord doesn’t guide people’s lives and unfold His Love, Mercy and Grace through astrology! Jesus does not provide a future for you with Him through enchantments, or witchcraft, or sorcery. He does it through a personal love-relationship between Him and you!
Do you realize that it is nothing short of adultery for you to claim you have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ – that you are betrothed to Him – while at the same time going to a tarot card reader, a medium, or an astrologer? They don’t take governance in their lives from Jesus Christ. What makes you think the counsel and direction they give you is going to be anything that comes from the Will of God in your life?
The second issue that governs all witchcraft, sorcery, enchantments, speaking with the dead (using mediums) (we know this a necromancy) or augury (the use of psychic power) is FEAR! The Fear of Evil is the principal driving force, but all spirits of fear are at work in the demonic so-called supernatural (I prefer to call it “sub-natural”).
Well, I can see that I’m not going to even begin to scratch the surface with these topics today. I want to take you into all of the Greek and Hebrew words that are used throughout Scripture that get translated witchcraft, sorcery, enchantment), charming, etc.
It’ll shock you! You’ll be astounded at some of the commonly accepted practices in the body of Christ today that are absolutely rooted in witchcraft and sorcery.
Enchantment, for example. (And we’ll get into this in more depth after a bit.) You have words that are translated as “enchantment” – both in Hebrew and in Greek – that literally mean, “to enchant with drugs,” or “to enchant with music.”
Most folks think of enchantment as the product of “spells” cast by speaking certain words over a person. That’s partially true, but only partially. The broad concept of enchantment is to cause a person to make decisions or to alter previously made decisions, using an outside controlling substance or emotional force, thereby controlling or specifying an outcome or result in their life.
Let me give you some examples.
I’ve shared with you in times past some of my experiences when I was teaching classes in broadcasting and dealt with the topic of subliminal programming.
I had one class in particular take apart some of the popular music of the day — some of the recordings of the Beatles, for example — in which messages which seemed harmless in and of themselves. Nevertheless, the purpose of those messages was to get people to spend money on the Beatles recordings, thus hyping them and their sales so that they were selling incredible amounts to people who might have otherwise not crossed the street to buy them.
Then there were the AC/DC recordings with backward masked messages invoking the worship of Satan and leading the people who purchased those recordings into a dark, demonic realm.
Back in the early 1980’s, a certain mother came to me because her son was beginning to display violent characteristics, at times exploding into a rage without warning. She told me that this behavior was totally at odds with his normal character. She couldn’t understand what was happening to him. I asked her to show me the records he was listening to. He had been listening to Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Prince and a host of other like recordings.
I spoke with her son about what he was listening to and he wasn’t about to hear what I had to say. Because of his age, and the fact that he was under his parents’ subjection, I recommended that they bring those recording to me and allow me to burn them in our furnace. At an appropriate moment when their son was not home, they did so. I went downstairs to the basement and opened up the furnace, throwing all of the recordings into the fire. When I closed the furnace door, the Spirit of Death emerged visibly from the furnace and followed me up the stairs. It sent cold chills down my spine. I rebuked that spirit and commanded it to get out of our house and stay out!
Sharing with the boy’s parents a bit later, they assured me that they would watch their son’s record purchases more closely from the day forward. By the same token, his behavior changed, and they later told me that he was once again the normal, rational, well-behaved son they were used to.
These are examples of cases where the individuals were being “enchanted” by the music they were listening to. The programmers and recording engineers had a deliberate agenda in mind when they programmed these recordings.
Let’s take this another step.
The music in the body of Christ, while improving, has often been a case of very subtle enchantment. Now don’t go throwing rocks at me before I explain!
Believers have been lulled to sleep spiritually with some of the music that has become a staple of Sunday morning services throughout the years. Much of it has been what I like to refer to as “feel good” music while it lacks in any specific direction towards the Lord. You KNOW that I’m going to accentuate this because of the calling to real praise and worship, and the reason for that is that we are not supposed to be gathering to feel good, to listen to preaching, etc., but rather to minister to the Lord. There’s nothing wrong with testimony songs. There’s nothing wrong with singing songs that are instructional and invoke the Word of God. Our music just cannot consist of messages which do not offer to the Lord directly, real praise and real worship.
OK, I’ll get off this rabbit trail and back on topic!
There are seven specific words that occur in Hebrew or Greek to define the various characteristics under which we categorize “witchcraft.” We won’t get into all of them today, but let’s begin with the first. This is a word we all easily recognize, and it perhaps the most easily recognizable in today’s culture.
This first definition comes from the NT Greek where the primary word used throughout the New Testament for witchcraft is pharmakeia. It translates literally to: to enchant (or cast spells) using medication, drugs or potions.
Drawn from pharmakeus, which comes from pharmakon, it draws a picture of using drugs and medications to poison a person without killing them (at least immediately) for the purpose of putting them in a kind of hypnotic state where they become susceptible to the seductions of demons.
Before we get too far along, I know that the word conjures up visions of pharmacists – and it is the word that “pharmacist” comes from. Let me say that I’m not suggesting that pharmacists are sorcerers who practice witchcraft – not all of them, anyway.
(Hehehehehehe……….) I have very close friends – committed Christians – who have been in the pharmaceutical world for many years, and they are anything but sorcerers.
That said, there is much of the medical industry today that people overly rely on that falls into the category of sorcery. This is a personal opinion so take it for what it’s worth.
Next week, I will give you an illustration of an application.
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Understanding the Difficult Words of Jesus – Part 1
By Dr. Roy Blizzard
The Bible tells us that in the last days prior to the return of the Lord that a number of interesting and significant things are going to happen. These things are given as signs to the body of believers to prepare themselves for the coming of the Lord. Of course the Bible tell us that no man knows the day nor hour of the Lord’s coming, and there is an old Rabbinical saying that a man should repent one hour before his death. The students asked the Rabbi, how can a man repent one hour before his death when no one knows the hour in which he is going to die? The Rabbi said, that’s the point. A man needs to always be in an attitude of repentance because he does not know when the Lord is going to come. So, we need always be living in momentary anticipation of the coming of the Lord. He could come at any time.
The Bible tells us that in the last days there is going to be a number of exciting things take place. To me I believe that one of the most exciting of all is the fact that there is going to be, in the last days, an increase in knowledge. We have not given that the careful attention that it deserves by the body of Christ. We’re looking at more phenomenal events: earthquakes and wars and rumors of wars and none of these things really excite me to any degree. But the increase of knowledge and it’s not talking about knowledge in so far as secular knowledge is concerned. If we were going to discuss the subject of secular knowledge we could talk about how knowledge, in the secular field, and scientific disciplines has increased two and three four and then two and three fold again since 1945. Just think what has happened in your lifetime and mine. I believe that the knowledge that it’s talking about here in so far as we are concerned is the knowledge of the word of God. The knowledge not just of the word of God but a knowledge of God and a knowledge of who we are in God. I do not think that this is any mere coincidence that there is a reason for it. That reason, I believe, is something that we have often overlooked as Christians. Knowledge is power and ignorance is powerlessness. I do not believe that when the Lord comes that he’s going to come for a little skinny, shriveled, disheveled, snaggy tooth bride impotent and ineffectual with a wart on the end of her nose. I believe that when he comes he’s coming for a bride that is beautiful, clothed in the wedding garments and is moving out in the dimension of power, authority, operation, victory, unprecedented in the course of human history. For the church, the bride, to move in that kind of dimension of power, she has to move in knowledge. The Bible says for lack of knowledge the people perish.
What is the principle commission to the church? We’ve never understood this. As a matter of fact we don’t even know what church is. I know what church is…that’s when the organ starts playing and the choir marches out and we all stand up and sing together the opening song, the preacher leads us in the invocation, then we all sit down sing three all songs, and then we take up the offering, the preacher stands up and preaches a sermon. But to whom does he preach? Saved folks. Then we all stand up again and have the invitation hymn, the benediction and we all go home and that’s church. That’s not church that’s just some kind of mickey mouse game that we’ve been playing for about 1500 years and most of us don’t know what’s going on out there. We’ve never understood the difference between the didasko of the word and the kerusko of the word. Didasko is teaching…Kerusko is preaching. What’s the commission to the church? Go into all of the world and make disciples. But we don’t know what a disciple is because we’re looking at it in the English or the Greek and we’re confused about what is a disciple. In Hebrew a disciple is a talmid and that means a student. The picture is of the student sitting at the feet of the Rabbi who is giving them instruction. Then once they have been instructed they are to do what? What is the commission of the church? To go and make disciples and then do what? Baptize them and continue to teach them and to instruct them to bring them into a maturity of the word. Teach, baptize, Teach…but what about preaching? Who is supposed to be a preacher? Every believer is supposed to be a preacher. Besides you don’t have to be very smart to be a preacher. As a matter of fact you don’t have to go to Bible College, you don’t have to graduate from some Theological Seminary, and you don’t have to know much at all in order to be a preacher. I can teach you everything that you need to know in 10 seconds to be a preacher. What is a preacher? One who proclaims the good news? What is the good news? Jesus Christ died, buried, rose again, ascended to the right hand of the father, and salvation is available to all those that come to God through him. That is the kerusko of the word that is the eugelion and that’s all that you need to know to be a preacher. Now someone says, that’s interesting…tell me more and that’s where teaching comes in. You actually have to know more to be a teacher. You have to know that you don’t know. When someone wants more instruction and you don’t know anymore, tell them that you know where you can go and find out. You never to be afraid to say, I don’t know. I don’t know is a perfectly logical response to any question if you don’t know the answer. More preacher need to learn that and more teachers need to learn that and more Christians need to learn that. I don’t know.
But the emphasis, the commission to God people, where is it? I believe the greatest sin that believers are committing today is a failure to heed the admonition of the apostle Paul when he said, “Study to show yourself approved unto God a workman that need not be ashamed because you know how to rightly interpret the word of truth.” That’s what we’re here to do this evening is to set the foundation for you that you can begin to build on that foundation the house on the solid rock that’s going to be able to stand when all of the fiery darts of the wicked one are directed against it. There’s only one house that’s going to stand and that’s truth. The truth of God’s word. What is it? We’ve been busy for so long playing our little theological games that we haven’t understood the commission, ourselves, the nature of God, and our problem has been one of ignorance and ignorance is powerlessness.
When it comes to our Bible reading we have to admit that many of us are lax in reading the Bible and studying the word that would give us the knowledge to move out in power and authority and victory. Then, whenever, we do study, most of us begin our study on the basis of false premises that we’ve been taught for a number of years. This may come as a surprise to you but we have been taught in error a number of things. As a matter of fact, perhaps the larger part of what we believe and think as Christians today in organized Ecclesiastical Christianity is wrong and has been wrong because it was founded on the basis of Protestantism of the 16th, 17th or 18th century, or the Catholicism of the Middle ages and the Dark Ages. There has never been an attempt made on the part of God’s people to go back of Protestantism, to go back of Catholicism, and go all the way back to the historical foundations of our faith, which, by the way, are not rooted in the Gentile theology of the third, fourth and fifth centuries. They are firmly rooted in the Judaism of the first century in Palestine. It might come as a surprise to you that Jesus was a Jew. There are some folks that really have never come to grips with that. They think that he was a Protestant and was a member of Baptist church that John founded. But I’m excited that in these days in which we live, the religious climate is changing. We are no longer moving and acting in a dimension of nothing more than emotion and experience. God’s people are beginning to rise up and move in a dimension of knowledge and understanding and power. It results from a number of exciting things that have happened in just the last few years. It all started with a number of archaeological discoveries that were made with which most of you are familiar. The most significant was the Dead Sea Scrolls. Do you remember in 1947, and then in 1956, in a series of caves, approximately 13, along the western short of the Dead Sea at the northern end over 40,000 scroll fragments were found representing some 400 different books of the Bible in addition to other scrolls such as commentaries on the Bible, scrolls governing the religious life and activity of the people who lived in this peculiar little Jewish community called Qumran. It’s located about 4 to 5 miles in a straight line where we read about John the Baptist baptizing in the wilderness. As a result of those scrolls there began a revolution in our understanding of the word of God. Prior to the finding of the Dead Sea Scrolls a method of biblical interpretation, called higher biblical criticism, had reigned for 250 years. It was started back in 1751 with a French physician by the name of Jean Austruck and it reached its culmination in the 19th century, about 1856, and then 1876, with a man by the name of Groff and another by the name of Velhausen in Germany that proposed a hypothesis that is known as the documentary hypothesis that said that all of the books of the O.T. were based on one of four different sources. The Jehovah source, the Elohim source, the Deut. Source or the Priestly source none of which dated any earlier than 850 B.C. which of course immediately eliminates any possibility of Mosaic authorship or divine inspiration. From the basis of these various sources, one was able to go to the Bible and divide the passages in the O.T. into a patchwork of JEP or D based upon the usage of divine names on parallel or duplicate accounts or on the variation in diction and style that one found in the Hebrew in the Masoretic texts of the O.T. Until we found the Dead Sea Scrolls, and then just like someone took the rug and yanked it out from under their feet, the whole of the documentary hypothesis came tumbling down. Not only the documentary hypothesis but the whole German school of theology that had also been telling us, and there are very few people that are aware of this fact, that this idea came to us from the same German school that gave us the documentary hypothesis. The N.T. was written in Greek and that Jesus spoke Aramaic. We know today, on the basis of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and all of the other of our archaeological findings, and textual studies as a result of what we found in the Dead Sea Scrolls, that both of those statement are false.
The Synoptic Gospels, Matthew, Mark and Luke, in additional to the material found in the first 15 chapters of the book of Acts, comprised an original life story of Jesus undoubtedly written by Matthew. Why Matthew? The oldest, patristic tradition that takes us back to the end of the first century and the beginning of the second century says that Matthew wrote the first gospel and it was written in Hebrew. We’ve always had that. It’s always been extant. But because of the influence of the German school whenever we saw Hebrew immediately scholars said Aramaic in spite of the fact that there is a completely different word in Latin and in Greek for Aramaic as opposed to Hebrew. Undoubtedly this was written by Matthew. The original Hebrew gospel. The language of Jesus was not Aramaic, although he certainly knew Aramaic, but it was not the language in which he taught. It was not Greek although he knew Greek and probably Latin because the people of his day were multilingual. But the language of instruction of Jesus was Hebrew. And the language of the synoptic gospels was Hebrew. What difference does that make? It makes all the difference in the world in understanding many of the things that Jesus has to say. When you come to Jesus and you begin to read the words of Jesus a lot of it is very strange and difficult and hard to understand. For example, not every that saith to me Lord, Lord shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father who is in heaven. What does he man? Except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the Scribes and Pharisees you cannot see the kingdom of heaven? What does he mean? That’s not too difficult, and we think that we know what that means. The problem is that it’s more dangerous when we think we know what it means than when he says something like, “From the days of John the Baptist until now, the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence and men of violence take it by force.” That’s so confusing that we just forget about that and go on to something else and leave that for later. How about such passages as, “If a man’s eye be single his whole body is filled with light.” What does that mean?
Matthew 6:20: It starts talking about don’t lay up for yourselves treasures on earth. Now I want you to listen very carefully to something because it’s going to take me a long time before I answer the question. Don’t lay up for yourselves treasures on earth where moth and rust doth corrupt where thieves break through and steal. But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven. One question I have to ask you is how do you lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven? How do you do that? Has anybody ever told you? Does anybody know? Jesus told us that that was what we were supposed to do. How many of you have been doing it? How do you do it? If you don’t know how to do it how do you know whether you have any of it or not? Then he goes on to say that the light of the body is the eye. Then he says if a man’s eye be single, clear, pure, good, sound, healthy…there are 8 or 10 translations here. Which one is it? If a man’s eye be what? How many of you have heard messages preached on single mindedness? Having your attention focus on one subject and having that single mindedness and having the mind of Christ….doesn’t have anything to do with that. The translators didn’t have the basic fundamental understanding of a couple of things that are very important for us in our study in understanding the difficult words of Jesus. That is: #1 Jesus was a Jew! #2 He wasn’t just a Jew but he was a Rabbi. WE know just exactly what Jesus did at any one given period in his life to lead him to the point to where he could be called Rabbi.
How many of you have heard all of these crazy little doctrines or theories that have been floating around as to how Jesus, when he was just a young boy, went off into India and there he studied Eastern Mysticism. Whenever he came back he was preaching some very heretical doctrines and teachings to the people of his day. That’s pure stupidity. It’s a basic fundamental lack of understanding of anything Hebraic. The face is that we know exactly what he was doing. How do we know? Because of a number of things that he himself said like, “I did not come to destroy the law but to fulfill the law.” How does one fulfill the law? By keeping it. Not only that he said that he so revered the law that he said that not one jot or one tittle of the law is going to pass away until all of these things be fulfilled. Isn’t that exciting? How do you know? Do you know what a jot is or a tittle? I’ll tell you exactly what he says. Not one yod and not one kotz is what is says in Hebrew is going to pass from the law until these things are fulfilled. Is there anybody here who knows what a kotz is? What’s a yod? The smallest letter of the Hebrew alphabet. Did you ever hear of a kotz? It’s not one of the letters of the Hebrew alphabet. So what is it?
How did he revere the law? He regarded the law that he said not one yod or one kotz was going to pass form the law until it was fulfilled. But who was going to fulfill it? Only he could fulfill it by becoming the embodiment of it which means that in all of his life he lived according to law. We know what law required of the Jewish boy. That’s how we know exactly what he was doing at every point in his life. Do you want to know what he was doing? Go to the Mishnah, and it tells you exactly what he was doing. How old he would be when he was doing whatever he was doing. Everyman’s Talmud is a thumbnail sketch of and Jewish law and commentary on law; the Mishnah is the second law known in Hebrew as the Oral law and they believe that the Oral Law is on par to the written law that was given to Moses at Sinai. In the Mishnah it says that Moses received the Torah, all of the Torah, at Sinai including the Mishnah. So it’s always been considered to be on a part with the written Law (Gen. – Deut.). This is an assembly of a commentary on it and the rabbinical laws regarding Torah. In the Mishnah, it says, “At 5 years the age is reached for the study of scripture (129 -ET); at 10 for the study of Mishnah; at 13 for Bar Mitzvah (when a son becomes a son of the covenant and the responsibilities of law fall on his shoulders. That’s interesting…completely contrary to Christian theology. Once you understand what’s going on all of a sudden you realize that the doctrine of original sin is not Hebraic. Do you know what the doctrine of original sin is? Man was born in sin. He’s born basically evil and from the moment of birth there is that need on the part of man for redemption. That’s the reason why, in Catholicism, if a child is aborted or a miscarriage occurs, it doesn’t matter what age or stage of development that fetus may be in, the nurses who are in attendance in the operating, or delivery, room are instructed as to how they are to open the fetal sack and to administer the right of baptism because baptism is for the forgiveness of sin and the child is born in sin and if it’s not ministered the last rites, or the sacrament of baptism, then it’s going to go to hell. Where did all of that doctrine originate? Not in Judaism. It began with Augustine. It’s called the Augustinian concept of original sin. In Hebrew the man is born basically good and he is what his parents are. That’s the reason that the parents are instructed to teach their children and to bring them up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord. When they reach that age of accountability, about the time of puberty, at 12 for the girls and 13 for the boys, then they make that decision that they continue to work with God and the responsibilities for keeping law now falls on their shoulders as opposed to the shoulders of their parents. But until the time that they reach the age of accountability the child is what his parents are. The parents are charged with the responsibility of teaching the children and bringing them up in the nurture and the admonition of the Lord and then the Bible says when they are old, and it doesn’t mean elderly—it means when they are adolescent or it comes time for them to make the decision for themselves, they’re not going to turn away from it but their simply going to walk on in it.) So at 13, Bar Mitzvah; at 15, the study of Talmud, the commentary on Law; at 18 to the canopy (their eligible for marriage); at 20 then they move into their vocation (did you ever wonder why Jesus did not begin his ministry until the age of 30? Why not 29? Why not 31? If he knew that he was going to have just three years I may just have postponed it until 50. Why 30? Because the Mishnah says at 30 a man moves out into his full vigor. That is the mission and responsibility of whatever it is…into his full vigor. At 40, understanding. At 50, counsel. 60, old age, 70 the hoary head, 80 special strength, 90 bending beneath the weight of one’s age, 100 it’s as if the man is already dead.
It’s all in the Mishnah. If Jesus said that he and every instance fulfilled law, then that means that’s exactly what he was doing at each one of these particular periods in his life because that was what they were supposed to do according to law. Only if he had done that would the members of the Sanhedrin, such as Nicodemus who came to him by night, have come and said, Rabbi, we perceive that you are a Rabbi (teacher) come from God because no one could do the things that you can do unless God is with him. He was a teacher, the teacher par excellent…but very few of us pay any attention to anything that he says.
Let’s take a survey. How you, in your Bible reading in the N.T., concentrate most of your energy in reading in the N.T. in the epistles or you spend most of your time reading in the synoptic gospels (Matthew, Mark and Luke). How many of you would say that you spend most of your time reading in the epistles? How many of you in your reading in the N.T. spend most of your time reading in the synoptic gospels? (1/10th) It happens every time, everywhere I go and it doesn’t make any difference if there are 400 people or 4000 it’s always the same. The percentage will be anywhere from 75% to 95% of the people spend all of their time, or the majority of their time, reading in the Epistles rather than reading in the Gospels. We’ve never come to the realization to the fact that all of this material in the Epistles was written to a poor bunch of dumb Gentiles who didn’t know anything about spiritual things. They were immoral, they were faithfulness and spiritually immature, they were factional, had all kinds of problems and, yet, most of our theology is constructed on the epistles that Paul wrote to these congregations who had once been Gentiles. By the way, did you know that in the biblical text there are only two classes of people? Those who are a part of the family of God and those who aren’t. Those who are a part of the family of God are called Jews. Those who aren’t are called Gentiles. Gentile means pagan. We talk about Gentile churches. Well, some of them are. More than you would think. But Paul in writing to those who had once been pagan, said, you who were once alienated from the commonwealth of Israel, who were once afar off, have through the blood of Christ been brought nigh. Been brought nigh to what? To Judaism to the commonwealth of Israel. There are the foundations of our faith. Properly understood, we are those wild Olive branches that have been brought from the natural Olive tree. I don’t know about you but I’m not a Protestant. I’m not protesting anything except sin. I’m not a Catholic and don’t care one thing about the ecclesiastical church. I don’t consider myself to be a Gentile. I have no ties, no association with the Gentile theology of the second, third or fourth century. My desire to go all the way behind Protestantism, all the way of Catholicism, all the way back of the Gentile church of the second, third, and fourth century to the historical foundations of my faith and ask myself, “Who were these people? What were they doing? What were they saying? What was the results that they garnered from doing whatever it was that they were doing?? Unfortunately, I can’t do that in a Gentile context. I can’t do that in a Greek context because Jesus wasn’t speaking Greek. He wasn’t speaking English. He was speaking Hebrew and it’s only when we know Hebrew and we hear him speak to us in Hebrew that we’re able to understand what he’s saying. Why? Because he’s a Rabbi and he’s using a rabbinic method of instruction.
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Bechukotai (In My statutes) for adults for May 25, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Bechukotai for children for May 25, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Leviticus 26:3—27:34; Jeremiah 16:19—17:14; Matthew 21:33-46, 23:1—24:2; John 14:8-21, 15:10-12; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18
- KIB 213 – The Prophetic Wrestling with God
- What is the Parliament of World Religions and Why is it Disturbing? (Video: 14:52 minutes long.)
- Demons are as Real as you are and this is what you Need To Know about them (Video: 12:58 minutes long.)
- Unlocking Romans 8 (Video: 41:48 minutes long.)
- TW Answers: Did Jesus Reduce the Ten Commandments to Two? (Video: 3:07 minutes long.)
- KWR008 – The Game of Gods
- T-1166 Key Words to Vital Truths, Part 1 (Audio: 45:59 minutes long.)
- T-1167 Key Words to Vital Truths, Part 2 (Audio: 49:54 minutes long.)
- T-1168 Key Words to Vital Truths, Part 3 (Audio: 40:58 minutes long.)
- Black Hebrew Israelites Refuted (Video: 21:31 minutes long. There is a growing group today that believes and teaches that the only “true Israelites” are the Black Hebrew Israelites. This group also teaches that those who live in Israel today are “fake Jews” among other things. Join us as we take a brief look at their doctrine and expose some of the lies and holes it contains.)
- Fulfill All of God’s Will | The Trumpet Daily (Video: 25:48 minutes long.)
- Benny Hinn Fire from Heaven or Hell? (Video: 16:30 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.