- Trump Sends ‘Clear And Unmistakable’ Message To Iran
- Trump attacks social media companies after Facebook bans
- Trump Vows ‘Tougher Sanctions Than Ever Before’ on Anniversary of Nixing Iran Nuclear Deal
- Trump Imposes Fresh Sanctions on Iran: ‘Don’t Restart Your Nukes’
- Trump Vows ‘Tougher Sanctions Than Ever Before’ on Anniversary of Nixing Iran Nuclear Deal
- Trump To Address Most Important Immigration Issue
- WATCH: Kerry Broke Law by Sabotaging Iran Talks, Charges Trump
- Trump Administration: US to add 30,000 seasonal worker visas as soon as this week
- Trump Administration: U.S. Readies New Sanctions on Cuba, Russia for Backing Maduro in Venezuela
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services: HHS stirs up left-wing anger for defending religious rights
- U.S. House Judiciary Committee: GOP lawmaker says Barr proxy for Dem anger
- U.S. National Guard: Uprising brewing among National Guard commanders: Five states now seek to defy Trump’s transgender ban
- U.S. Defense Secretary: US Will Move F-35 Work and Support Out of Turkey Acting Defense Sec. Shanahan says
- U.S. Navy: Navy setting up new system to report UFOs but they will not release findings
- SCOTUS: In Historic Ruling, Supreme Court Knocks Down California’s Liberal 9th Circuit (Video: 2:08 minutes long.)
- FBI: FBI Arrests Former Translator
- Dark Money Org Created Fake Facebook News Groups to Reach Nevada Voters
- You are being bombarded by fake news, fake news “filters,” fake people, fake food, and fake medicine – What’s happening to America?
- IT’S HAPPENING! WOOHOO!! Trump MADE BIG MOVE On BORDER CRISIS! BIG NAMES OF DEMS SH-AKING IN FEAR!! (Video: 11:36 minutes long.)
- Pope Francis Calls For One World Government, Attacks Border Walls and National Sovereignty
- Border Mayor Meets Trump, Seeks Help for Overwhelmed City
- For Second Month, More Than 100,000 Apprehended Illegally Crossing the Border
- Keeping Fake Illegal Immigrant Families Together
- Muslim Migrant Discovered To Have Beheaded 20 People For Islamic State
- U.S. Border Patrol Chief Carla Provost Testifies About the Border Crisis (Video: 5:59 minutes long.)
- Democrats Reeling Over 9th Circuit Ruling – California Court Drops Trump Border Anvil (Video: 2:28 minutes long.)
- 2006 Biden: ‘We Need A Border Wall’ And To ‘Punish American Employers’ Who Hire Illegals
- Pentagon To Transfer $1.5 Billion From Afghanistan Funding For Trump’s Border Wall
- House GOP seeks to force vote on Democrat ‘Green New Deal’ (Video: 2:46 minutes long.)
- The Green New Deal Is a ‘Guise’ to Usher in Socialism, Lawmaker Warns
- TCC Takes Aim At ‘Green New Deal’
- UPDATE: B-52s added to aircraft carrier strike group rushing to Middle East to confront Iran threats
- RUMORS OF WAR: US deploys B-52 bombers to Qatar amid Iran threat hiatus
- Where the US-Iran Confrontation Is Heading
- Robert Mueller Scheduled To Testify Before Congress On May 15, Democratic Lawmaker Claims
- Chinese Laser Attack on U.S. Aircraft Left Out of Pentagon Report
- U.S. seizes North Korean ship suspected of violating U.N. sanctions
- South China sea tensions exploded after US carried out missile destroyer drills with its allies
- Microsoft ElectionGuard | How will it Impact Voting? (Video: 3:58 minutes long.)
- McConnell on Mueller Investigation: ‘Case Closed’
- Democrats Accuse AG Barr of Doing Exactly What Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch Did for Obama
- Congressional Democrats Hold Barr In Contempt. Trump Declares Executive Privilege. Here’s Everything You Need To Know
- 4 Things to Know About Mark Morgan, Trump’s Choice to Run ICE
- The Senate Has Confirmed Trump’s 100th Judge. Let’s Put That Number in Perspective
- Equality Act: Nancy Pelosi’s Equality Act Would Undo Trump’s Most Significant Achievements
- Equality Act: Equality Act Is About Civil Tyranny, Not Civil Rights
- Equality Act: A Pediatrician Explains How ‘Dangerous’ Equality Act Would Force Doctors to ‘Do Harm’
- Equality Act: Change Your Faith, or Else: Nancy Pelosi’s ‘Equality Act’ Will Make Religious Freedom Less Equal
- Democrats Can’t Prove Their Claims Of Voter Suppression In Georgia (Video: 3:12 minutes long.)
- Democrat Harasses Teenage Girls (Video: 4:38 minutes long.)
- ‘We Will Only Get Louder’: Pro-Lifers Plan Major Rally to Respond to Dem Who Harassed, Threatened Teens
- DEMS ARE PANICKING!!! TOP DEMOCRAT JUST GOT SERVED, PRIS0N TIME (Video: 4:21 minutes long.)
- A Jaw Dropping Court Decision Just Changed Nancy Pelosi’s Retirement Plans (Video: 3:10 minutes long.)
- FBI Opened Obstruction of Justice Probe Against Trump Even before Mueller Investigation
- FBI translator arrested for altering transcripts of calls he made to Al-Shabab jihad terror suspect
- Senate Confirms 3 to Board of Export-Import Bank, Reviving Agency
- VIDEO George Papadopoulos: Obama FBI Spied on Me Because of My Contacts with Israel not Russia
- Marxist Coup in America – Communists Behind Spygate & Russia Hoax (Video: 24:58 minutes long.)
- US Seizure of North Korean Vessel Seen as Unlikely to Affect Relationship
- Stop the Tape! Elizabeth Warren Proposes Wealth Tax (Video: 5:20 minutes long.)
- Top Clinton aide admits he & Clinton used unsecure email for official business (Video: 2:36 minutes long.)
- Mueller HIRED WHO??? (Video: 12:23 minutes long.)
- “ENOUGH IS ENOUGH”!! TRUMP Just MADE This ANNOUNCEMENT On MUELLER REPORT To RIP DEMS Into PIECES! (Video: 11:43 minutes long.)
- House Conservatives Sound Alarm In Letter To Pelosi
- As Leftists in Congress Pledge to Jail Trump and Family, TCC Supporters Fight Back with ‘Project Counter-Coup’
- Term Limits Bill Picking Up Steam
- Secret U.S. Missile Aims to Kill Only Terrorists, Not Nearby Civilians
- “Israel-bashing Imam” delivers Ramadan opening prayer at House of Representatives
- Rapper, financier charged with laundering money for Obama campaign
- Colorado: Mainstream Media Ignores Story of Man Arrested on Charges of Attempted Murder of Two White Boys as Possible Hate Crime
- At least 1 killed, 7 wounded after gunfire rings out in Colorado; 2 students in custody
- ‘I Hate…All These Christians Who Hate Gays’: Details Emerge About Suspects in Deadly CO School Shooting
- Why Are Elite Special Ops Hunkering Down At Colorado CDC Facility Paul Martin (Video: 41:52 minutes long.)
- Colorado Students Walk Out After Politicians Hijack STEM Vigil to Push Gun-Control
- Denver decriminalizes ‘magic mushrooms’ in historic vote
- DEVELOPING: Baltimore Computer System Crippled By Ransomware Virus; Residents Not Able To Pay Bills…
- WATCH: Vicious Anti-Semitic Harassment Caught on Video in New York
- Muslim Refugee Who Plotted New York 9/11 Anniversary Bombing to be Freed
- Teen Muslim Convert Pleads Guilty to Aiding Jihadists
- New York Wants To Force All Gun Owners To Buy A Million Dollar Liability Policy
- 20,000 Children Are Homeless in Oregon – Charity Converts Old School Buses into Functioning Homes
- U.S. revokes citizenship of Portland largest mosque’s imam
- Philadelphia Muslim Society Investigating Alarming Video Of Kids Threatening Murder, Calls Incident An ‘Oversight’
- Pennsylvania school drops ‘God bless America’ after pledge…
- Voter Fraud Charges Endanger Texas Mayor, Topple Another in NJ
- Texas lawmaker proposes banning junk food purchases on food stamps… why should taxpayers bankroll the toxic food giants?
- Appeals Court: Reinstate lawsuit on ISIS Terror Attack on Free Speech in Garland, Texas
- TX AG to county: Ignore atheist group, keep crosses up
UNITED NATIONS (UN)
- House Democrats Ready Vote to Undercut Health Care Innovation
- The Real Democratic Agenda
- Dems have every reason to worry about Barr’s investigation
- The ACLU makes life uncomfortable for Democrats
- Biden: ‘There’s a Rational Way to Deal With the Second Amendment’
- Biden: We Have an ‘Obligation’ to Provide Health Care to Undocumented Immigrants
- Senator Cory Booker (New Jersey): Cory Booker Appears To Want Americans ‘Thrown In Jail’ If They Don’t Give Away Their Guns
- Sen. Doug Jones (Alabama): ‘Kill Them Now’ Abortion Supporter Primaries Sen. Doug Jones
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): Warren Took Money for Senate Campaign From Donors Who Attended Biden’s ‘Swanky Private Fundraiser’
- Senator Elizabeth Warren (Massachusetts): Warren Has Proposed or Backed Plans Totaling Estimated $129 Trillion in Government Spending
- Ilhan Omar And Rashida Tlaib Attack Israel, Defend Palestinian Terror Attacks
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Ilhan Omar Attacks Israel. Liz Cheney Demolishes Her With One Tweet
- Rep. Maxine Waters (California): Maxine Waters Paid Daughter $50K from Campaign Funds for Accrued Debt
- House Judiciary Committee chairman Jerry Nadler (New York): Nadler (D): ‘We Are Now in a Constitutional Crisis’
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi: To Be Faithful to Constitution, Second Trump Term Unacceptable
- Israeli President Visits Bereaved Families of Gaza Rocket Victims
- Report: Gaza ceasefire reached but Netanyahu cautions
- Netanyahu: Battle with Hamas and Islamic Jihad Not Over Yet
- Netanyahu: Israel Will Not Allow Iran to Acquire Nuclear Weapons
- Ceasefire Takes Hold, Israel Lifts Restrictions on Residents in South
- Israel Foils Hamas Cyber Attack
- Islamic Jihad terrorists hit a hospital and kindergarten in Israel
- PRECISION STRIKE: IDF Takes Out Key Gaza Terror Figure
- Israel at 71: From Ashes to Powerhouse
- Israeli response to cyber attack is a building demolition
- Iran was Behind Gaza Rocket Strikes, Says Israeli Security Expert
- New Palestinian Party: ‘Oslo Has Failed,’ Time to Accept Israeli Rule
- Islamic Jihad Admits Misfired Rocket Killed Baby in Gaza
- Abbas Sides with Hamas Terrorists in Desperate Attempt to be Relevant
- Palestinian Students Raise Funds to Rebuild Terrorist’s Home After IDF Demolition
- Iran’s Hand Behind the Latest Flare Up in Gaza, Israel
- Palestinian jihadists fire over 250 rockets into Israel before the start of Ramadan
- ISIS Video Shows Beheading Of African Soldier, Threatens ‘Crusaders’
- Qatar to Transfer $480 Million to Palestinian Terrorist Entities
- RUMORS OF WAR: Hamas and Islamic Jihad warn Israel ‘We’re close to open war”
- REVEALED: PA Admits All Palestinian Terrorists ‘Get Orders from Us’
- RUMORS OF WAR: Palestinian Islamic Jihad Leader Calls Recent Hostilities “Live-Fire Drill” for Upcoming War
- 45,000 ISIS-raised kids ‘are a ticking time bomb’ that will one day wage terror around the world
- Hezbollah Terror Group Blasts US’ New Iran Sanctions
- Austria: Austrian Vice Chancellor vows to fight the Islamic “population exchange”
- England: Britain edges towards cashless future, Sweden urges citizens to stockpile change in case of power cuts, cyber-attack or war
- England: Report on Labour Party Documents 15,000 Cases of Antisemitism, Submitted to EHRC
- England: RUMORS OF WAR: UK must ‘consider the UNTHINKABLE’ warns military expert
- EU: Three MAIN Reasons the EU is Preparing for War! (Video: 24:59 minutes long.)
- Europe: Europeans ‘Indirectly Pay Palestinian Terrorists,’ Warns Watchdog Group
- Europe: 100,000 struck by European Measles outbreak; Spreading at alarming rate…
- France: Nuclear Deal Crumbling: France Threatens Sanctions as Iran Set to Enrich Uranium
- Germany: Grandson of Nazi Soldier Returning Golden Menorah Stolen by Titus in 70 CE
- Germany: Germans opening to door to Islamic polygamy
- Germany: Israeli beaten by Arabs at BDS event – Berlin
- Hungary: Salvini, Orban alliance: “If the Left wins, Europe will become an Islamic Caliphate”
- Italy: Pope Pushes Idea of Global Authority at Vatican Nation-State Conference
- Russia: Russian FM warns that US attempt to topple Venezuelan govt by force would lead to grave consequences
- Sweden: Neo-Nazi ideology is rising again – this time in Sweden
- UK: ‘Chilling’ footage shows London Bridge jihadist wiping knife on his beard after slaughtering eight people
- UK: Muslim bus driver refused to pick up woman because her skirt was too short
- Afghanistan: Taliban blew up the oldest religious shrine in Ghazni Province Afghanistan
- Afghanistan: At least 5 dead in jihad suicide attack on American aid group because they promoted gender equality
- China: REPORT: China Is Keeping Millions Of Muslims In Massive Government Internment Camps
- Iran: RUMORS OF WAR: Iran and Iranian proxies planning attack on U.S. forces in the region
- Iran: Iran moving ballistic missiles by boat
- Iran: WATCH: Iran Threatens to Resume High-level Uranium Enrichment
- Iran: Terrified by Spread of Christianity, Iranian Politician Orders Mass Interrogation of Christians
- Iran: Iran Vows ‘No Talks with US’ After Trump’s Invitation
- North Korea: North Korea launches second projectile
- Pakistan: Pakistani Christian girls targeted by Chinese as brides
- Pakistan: teen girl has oil thrown on her, lit on fire for refusing marriage proposal
- Pakistan: Gunmen kill at least one in luxury hotel in Pakistan
- Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka expels 600 foreign nationals including 200 Islamic clerics
- Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC): Ebola outbreak deaths top 1,000 in Congo
- Kenya: “Mass Sterilization”: Kenyan Doctors Find Anti-fertility Agent in UN Tetanus Vaccine
- Libya: DISTRESS OF NATIONS: Fighting in southern Tripoli kills 187, more than 1,000 wounded
- Nigeria: jails backlogged with prisoners in lengthy wait of sharia stonings and amputations
- South Africa: South Africa’s land reform, ‘white genocide’ in focus days ahead of general election (Video: 3:03 minutes long.)
- Tanzania: Hunted down like animals and sold by their own families for £50,000: Tanzania’s albinos hacked apart by witchdoctors who believe their body parts ‘bring luck’ in sick trade ‘fuelled by the country’s elite’
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Canada: The Israeli-Arab Conflict and Fake News in Canada
- Canada: Canada’s once robust immigration system torn under Trudeau’s Liberal party
- Canada: Andrew Scheer says he will move Canadian Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv if elected Canadian PM
- Canada: Asia Bibi Finally Leaves Pakistan a Free Woman
- Canada: Palestinian Jihad groups clash over recent election for control of Palestine House in Mississauga
- Mexico: Mexico’s top court says new birth certificate must be issued after sex change
- Majority now gives Trump thumbs up on economy
- Central Banks Are Ditching the Dollar for Gold
- Poorest Americans Are Benefiting Most From Strong Economy
- A Higher Minimum Wage Fails in California
- President Trump praises GM’s $700M investment in Ohio (Video: 2:33 minutes long.)
- Tariffs: Donald Trump wiped nearly $2 TRILLION off global markets in a single tweet after threatening to double China trade tariffs
- Tariffs: Trump’s tariff tactic is the best way to finally make China stop cheating
- Tariffs: Here’s how hard the escalating tariff fight will hit the economy
- Tariffs: Trump’s trade fight with China hasn’t affected most Americans so far. That could change
- Tariffs: ‘No Deal’ Between China & USA While Tariffs Have Increased
- Tariffs: Tariff & Trade Protectionism Kills the Economy w/ Alasdair Macleod
- Tariffs: US Hikes China Tariffs After No Trade Talks Progress, China Vows To Retaliate
- Tariffs: Audio Alert: Trade War with China at Pivotal Moment
- Tariffs: Trump’s New Tariff Will Cost Americans About $800 Per Household, By One Estimate
- Tariffs: Trump Pulls The Trigger: Begins Process Of Raising Tariffs On All Remaining $300 Billion China Imports
- Tariffs: The Latest Tariffs Come At A Time Of Weakening Economic Growth
- Why the U.S.-China trade deficit is so huge: Here’s all the stuff America imports
- Trump Effect: US Treasury Takes in $160 BILLION Surplus in April Alone, Revenues ‘All Time High’
- The ‘best job in America’ pays over $108,000 a year — and has a high number of job openings
- How Exactly Do MANY Months Of “Trade Deal, No Deal” Flip-Flopping Make America Great Again?
- Bernie & Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Declare War On The Poor With Anti-Credit Card Law
- Could Your Age Cost You Your Job?
- Charles Hugh Smith: Unrealistically Great Expectations, A Shrinking Pie
- Infuriated Dems As Trump Plans To Redefine Poverty, Cutting Americans From Welfare
- What Blows Up First, Leveraged Corporate Loans?
- Lynette Zang: Liquidity Freeze Ahead – Why & How Fiat Wealth Freezes
- The ‘boring’ business behind a renewable-energy revolution
- Older workers haven’t seen a raise. Here’s why
- Trump Bashes Political Correctness, Gold Rush Mascot Banned as Offensive
- China Has Propped Up Global Markets Since December – Is This About To End?
- The Three Stages Of Modern Monetary Theory
- A Food Crisis Is Here: Trouble For Farmers In The Corn Belt
- “Get The Popcorn Ready” – Why The World’s Most Bearish Hedge Fund Thinks The Biggest Crash Is Almost Here
- Warren Buffett Would Not Locate A Business In Illinois: Here’s Why
- Trump Is Asking For A 1999-Style Stock Market Melt-Up
- Brian Livingston: The Fed’s numbers indicate the S&P 500 may be topping
- Uber’s IPO was the 5th worst over the past quarter-century, by this measure
- Uber Uh-Oh: The Most Money Losin’ Company To Ever Go Public Opens Below Its IPO Price
- Trade War Is The ONLY Reason For The Mayhem & Turmoil In The Stock Market?
- Trade Turmoil Sparks Worst Week Of 2019, Wipes Over $2 Trillion Off Global Stocks
- When Does Market-Timing Work?
- ETFs Will “Amplify Systemic Risk” When The Market Starts To Fall: Moody’s
- Stocks Soar After Trump Tweets China Talks “Constructive”, Although No Future Talks Scheduled
- Why is bitcoin surging? — Here are 4 possible explanations
- Bitcoin Soars Above $7,000 As Crypto Comeback Continues
- Ed Steer Gold & Silver Daily: If JP Morgan Allows It…
- Just Introduced Federal Legislation Requires FULL AUDIT Of U.S. Gold Reserves
- Matt from Silver Fortune: The ABSURDITY Of Taxes On Gold & Silver
- NO GOLD FOR YOU! Pompeo Says China Entitled To “EXACTLY NOTHING” In Arctic
- Stack Even More Gold & Silver By Doing These 10 Daily Habits Of Frugal People
- Eric Sprott: “A Little Fear” Makes for an Exciting Week in Gold and Silver
- Why the world’s central banks are going gaga over gold
- 1 out of 6 home buyers get down payment assistance from the seller. Here’s what that tells us
- Another real estate evolution: New Redfin program will enable home purchases with no agent
- Mortgage rates slump for the third straight week as big questions dog the housing market
- How 401(k) savers can avoid a nasty surprise come retirement
- These 16 money wasters are why so many Americans can’t save for retirement
- This one investment move can give you lifetime yearly income in retirement
- These are the bad things about early retirement that no one talks about
- Maxing out a 401(k) is surprisingly rare — but may be easier than you think
- Don’t believe this myth about Social Security
- Chinese companies brace for tariff hike: ‘If the tariffs rise to 25%, then we’re done for’
- China Lists The Three Conditions To Agree To Trade Deal
- China Car Sales Tank 16.6% In April, Falling For A Record 11 Months In A Row
- China Adds Gold For 5th Month, Demand Surges During Important Indian Holiday
- Organisms that breathe arsenic discovered in the Pacific Ocean
- Nasa begins preparing for arrival of huge asteroid named “god of chaos”
- UPDATE: Historic Mississippi River flooding could extend into June
- 5.8-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Northeast Japan, No Tsunami Warning
- Gray whales starving to death in the Pacific, and scientists want to know why
- California rattled as six earthquakes shake up the US west coast
- Flooding from MI to the South damages homes, sends Mississippi River to 157-year-high in Davenport, Iowa
- The big electric vehicle lie: Electric cars are not “zero emissions,” and their ecological impact is actually dirtier than diesel trucks
- One million species, or a quarter of all that are left, are now under threat of extinction
- Powerful 7.2 magnitude earthquake strikes Papua-New Guinea
- Climate prediction models are all rigged to produce false “proof” of human-caused climate change
- Something strange is happening off the coast of Portugal, Tectonic plate may have peeled apart
- C9.9 solar flare erupts from AR 2740, Strongest since October 2017
- Radioactive carbon from nuclear bomb tests finds its way to deepest ocean trenches
- Florida invaded by millions of ‘love bug’ insects turning skies black as locals say ‘it’s never been this bad’
- Apocalyptic sandstorm changes day into night in Mildura, Australia
- Indonesian volcano Mount Sinabung erupts again, spewing massive column of smoke and ash skywards
- Scientists warn of an imminent megaquake to strike Hokkaido
- Strong 6.3-magnitude earthquake jolts southern Japan
- Satellite data: No real increase in global warming for the last 23 years
- North is relative: Geophysicists say Earth’s magnetic north pole is moving quickly
- Cyclone Lili barrels towards Indonesia – Warnings issued
- More than 500,000 at risk in drought-hit Namibia
- Yellowstone Supervolcano Had Eruptive Episodes With ‘Highly Clustered’ Lava Flows
This character assassination by David French is unconscionable and should not go unchallenged.Last week, Rev. Franklin Graham came under fire for his support of President Donald Trump.
National Review writer David French has wrongly accused Franklin Graham of having a double standard by not being openly critical of President Trump’s past while being public in his criticism of other politicians.
French cites Graham’s criticism of the moral failings of former President Bill Clinton and Presidential contender and South Bend, Indiana, mayor Pete Buttigie. In his biased brand of yellow journalism, French unjustly contends that by not holding President Trump to the same moral standard, Graham has lost his influence as an evangelical witness.
Certainly, no one would agree that President Trump’s past is a perfect model of morality, but French has attacked and mischaracterized Mr. Graham’s integrity by unjustly comparing apples to oranges. Since our current president has taken the oath of public office, he has come nowhere near the glaring moral indecencies of Clinton while he served in office. Buttigieg is an open homosexual who claims God made him “gay” and is a better Christian because of it.
Graham is unquestionably a godly man of impeccable integrity. His decades of faithfulness to the gospel and the Great Commission are what make him one of America’s most beloved men.
This character assassination by David French is unconscionable and should not go unchallenged.
I urge you to stand with us in showing our appreciation and love for Franklin Graham by signing our petition to this great man of God.
- Pyramid-Builders’ Cemetery With Coffins Discovered Near Giza, Egypt
- 99-million-year-old, unknown millipede found trapped in Burmese amber
- Giants roamed the Earth as shown by enormous skeletons discovered around the world
- Discovery of 16,000-year-old Footprint That Could Change the History of the Americas
- Cave With 25,000 Years of Human History Now Delivers Headless Squatting Woman
- Fossils of Giant Prehistoric Beasts Discovered in Underwater Ice Age Death Cave
- Denisovan Jaw: The First Physical Evidence for the Mysterious Hominins Outside Their Original Cave!
- Mammoth Cave: An Underground Attraction That Sparked a War in Kentucky
- Hidden Romanian Treasures– A Cursed History
- Romans Had Ancient Tech for Creating Seismic Invisibility Cloak Around Monuments
- Ancient Inscription Details Conquest of Assyrian King Sargon II
- Bazira – Lost City Of Alexander The Great Discovered In Pakistan
- Immense Tomb Provides a Fascinating Peek at the Life of High Steward of Ramesses II
- No Atomic Blast. Fire Melted the Stones of Iron Age Forts Say Investigators
- Inside Etemenanki: The Real-Life Tower of Babel
- Bronze Age Ship Found in the Mediterranean is World’s Oldest Shipwreck!
- Secrets of 829-Year-Old Post-Viking-Era Shipwreck Revealed
- Joseph Replaces Edom! (Video: 24:10 minutes long. The Hebrew Patriarchs were Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Isaac begat Esau and Jacob who were twins but Esau was the Firstborn. Jacob bought the Right of the Firstborn from Esau who despised it. Then when Isaac their father wished to give a Blessing to Esau Jacob disguised himself as Esau before Isaac (who was blind) and took the Blessing for Himself. Why was this Necessary? Why did Jacob have to receive the Blessing in such a round-about way? The answer lies in what transpired later: Jacob had been renamed Israel. He begat 12 sons who became the Ancestors of the Twelve Tribes. One of his sons was Joseph who received the right of the Firstborn (1-Chronicles 5:2).. These tribes were destined to divide into two. One section became Judah, i.e. the Jews. The task of the Jews was to develop the Torah and related matter matters. The other section became the Lost Ten Tribes headed by the Tribe of Joseph. These were destined to lose consciousness of their ancestry, become like the Gentiles, and then evolve upwards elevating the rest of humanity with them. A comparisons of the different Blessings given tot he Forefather shows that the Blessing that Joseph received was encompassed in that which Jacob (pretending to be Esau) had taken from Isaac. descendants of Edom (Esau) assisted the Assyrians in exiling the Ten Tribes (headed by Joseph) and for a while Edomites ruled over them in the West. Joseph lost awareness of his Ancestry, he became like Esau. He had disguised himself just as his forefather Jacob had done!)
The Ten Tribes and Judah in the Prophecy of Hosea, First Chapters
The Prophecies of Hosea-1
The Ten Tribes and Judah in the Prophecy of Hosea, First Chapters
The Ten Tribes are now to be found among Western Peoples. The Prophet Hosea speaks of the Ten Tribes using the metaphor of a loose woman named Gomer. The lady in question represents the Ten Tribes who linked up with another group of peoples also named Gomer. Together they migrated to Western Europe. Their descendants are still there and in nations (the USA, etc.) that grew up from there. The simile of husband and wife is used several times in Scripture to represent the relationship either between the Almighty and Judah (i.e. the Jews) or that of God and the Ten Tribes or with both together. Learn how the Present-Day situation was predicted in Prophecy. Additional Proof identifying the Lost Ten Tribes with elements who settled among Western Peoples is provided. See how the Balfour Declaration and its Biblical Significance is indicated in Scripture. This work has importance for Judah as well as for the Ten Tribes!
The end of the scattered Ten Tribes of Israel is remarkable, and it all boils down to one fundamental Biblical Hebrew principle – restoration to the original point of departure…
The modern western mind, Christians included, view Scripture and prophecy as linear, with a beginning and end. Meaning you depart from the original and end with a grand finale which is not connected at all to the beginning. This is fundamental Greek philosophical thinking.
The ancient Hebrews of the Bible and Rabbis, Hebraic Restorers, Messianics and Christians returning to their Hebrew Roots today, have always understood prophecy, the past, present and future, as circular. Meaning everything will return to its original created state, i.e. the curses over the world must be removed in the future so that we can return to that original state of the Garden of Eden. For that we have to look at God’s first Kingdom He set up on planet earth before it was destroyed; here we are talking about King Solomon’s Empire’s restoration and how the Ten Tribers will return to settle in it when Moshiach will reign as King over it!
The chapter contents are:
Overview of King Solomon
The Rise and Administration of the Solomon Empire
Who Are the Phoenicians Really?
The ‘Down Under’ Settlers
The Danite Argonauts
The Mystical Argonauts
What is the Golden Fleece?
The Israel Pass in the Caucasus Mountains
Unveiling the Curtain of King Solomon’s Wealth
Wives and Concubines
Gold and Precious Metals
The Temple Project
King Solomon’s Sacrifice 142,000 Animals
Vassal Kings Under King Solomon’s In His Empire
King Solomon’s Treaties With Vassal Kings
Unusual Period of Peace
Landmass Area of King Solomon’s Empire
The Restoration: Reviving the Empire
Restoration of the Kingdom of David
The Extent of David’s Reign
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Losing 8 Generations of Ancestors
- Have American Ancestors? 15 Historic Events and Related Record Sets You Need to Know
- Was Great-Great-Grandma Crazy?
- Online New Netherland New York Church Records
- How To Pull Genealogy Clues From Your Old Family Photographs
- New U.S. WWI Military Records for Genealogy
- Finding Widows, Disappearing Husbands, & Lost Relatives
- 6 Sources that May Name Your Ancestors’ Parents
- Now What: Figuring Out Blended Households
- Exploring the 1910 US Federal Census
- How to Properly Label Those Photos You Inherited
- Republishing Obituaries: Is it Piracy?
- Ancestry.com Updates the New York State, Death Index, 1957-1968
- Honey With Turmeric Is the Most Powerful Antibiotic in the World, Even Doctors Can’t Explain It (Video: 6:08 minutes long.)
- Genetic Editing Goes Rogue
- What Are the Health Benefits of Coconut Water?
- Bayer Asks for Lower Damage Payout – You Won’t Believe the Reason Why
- Pharmaceutical Induced Madness
- What Really Determines How Much You Weigh?
- Two-stage diagnostic process detects Alzheimer’s years before symptoms appear
- Artificial embryos possible after embryonic stem cells breakthrough
- Sperm sensor molecule could lead to new contraceptives or fertility treatments
- How food dye may have unlocked 3D printable organs for transplant
- Eat This New ‘Healthy’ Burger at Your Own Risk, Based on Shoddy Science
- How Ginkgo Fights Acne
- Inflammation: What You Need to Know About It
- 7 Signs You Are Not Drinking Enough Water (Video: 3:01 minutes long.)
- Crave Chalk and Dirt? HERE’S WHY… (Video: 1:44 minutes long.)
- Cancer Lives On Sugar AND…Something Else (Video: 4:54 minutes long.)
- 10 Benefits to Drinking Warm Lemon Water Every Morning
- Disturbing report finds that 20 M American schoolchildren have been prescribed antidepressants
- Health benefits of Himalayan salt lamps: Fact or fiction?
- Beware: When You Cook With This, Toxic Compounds Are Released
- Why Children Are Getting Fatty Liver Disease
- There Is Toxic Fungus in E-Cigs
- What Are the Health Benefits of Kombucha?
- FDA study finds sunscreen chemicals enter bloodstream but health risks unclear
- Space experiment looks to slow the aging process using nanoparticles
- Bankrupts Your Brain and Sets Off Alzheimer’s, yet Doctors Swear by It
- Antibiotics for 2 Months Increase Stroke and Heart Attack Risk
- Help Improve Skin, Bone and Nail Health With Horsetail
- What Is Lupus: Important Facts and Information
- New compound reverses drug resistance in tuberculosis
- Do Diuretics (water pills) Now Cause Heart Attacks? (Video: 7:04 minutes long.)
- The Vitamin Deficiency That’s Wrinkling Your Face (Linked to Low Bone Mass) – Dr Alan Mandell, DC (Video: 7 minutes long.)
- This Meat Substitute Now Cherished by Vegetarians and Vegans
- Scallions Are Easy to Grow in Your Kitchen or Garden
- 7 Foods That Kill a Man’s Sex Drive
- Newly discovered “jumping” superbug gene threatens last-resort antibiotic
- Human lifespan could soon pass 100 years!
- Nearly One in Two Americans Takes Prescription Drugs…
- The Big Problem with Gluten-Free (Video: 1:51 minutes long.)
- Top 10 Foods High in Calcium (Video: 3:33 minutes long.)
- Will Apple Cider Vinegar Burn Your Skin or Heal It? (Video: 2:27 minutes long.)
- Top 10 Home Remedies to Relieve Sciatic Nerve Pain (Video: 3:33 minutes long.)
- What is Vitamin K2? (Video: 4:35 minutes long.)
- Getting Enough Vitamin D From Foods? HIGHLY UNLIKELY! (Video: 4:08 minutes long.)
- 7 Tricks to Make Portion Control Easy
- Collagen Powder to Mushrooms: Here’s How to Supercharge Your Coffee
- The Dark Side of Fitness Trackers
- First human trial into fecal transplants for obesity delivers mixed results
- Top 12 GMO foods to avoid
- Attacks Your Brain Like a Piranha, Especially This New Kind
- Whitening Strips or Soda? Which Is Worse for Your Teeth?
- Maintain High Energy Levels With the Help of Vitamin B12
- The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide to the Ketogenic Meal Plan
- Will Metformin (for Diabetes Type 2) Stop My Ketosis (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- How to Know if You Have Bile Deficiency (Video: 4:20 minutes long.)
- How to Lower Cortisol And Fix Your Sleep (Video: 7:25 minutes long.)
- If Your Body Is ‘Broken’ and No One Knows Why, Try This Next
- What You Need to Learn About Lyme Disease
- Ignoring This Cardiac Warning Sign Is a Lot Like Throwing a Bomb at Your Heart
- Will Gene-Edited Food Be Government Regulated?
- Pharmaceutical Induced Madness
- 5-G: Severe Health Risks of 5G Have Been Covered Up
- 5-G: 5G looks like it’s the next best thing in tech, but it’s really a Trojan horse for harming humanity
- Cancer industry plotting to destroy the new cancer cure developed by Israeli scientists… the attacks have already begun
- Did you know that CT scans increase your cancer risk by a whopping 35 percent?
- Biological barrier could keep cancer from metastasizing
- MIT’s new AI model detects future breast cancer risk better than current models
- How scorpion venom is helping surgeons detect brain cancer
- NAC is a powerful antioxidant that can stop cancer cell growth in its tracks
- A compound in pomegranates can trigger cancer cell death
- Vaccinated Flight Attendant in Coma
- Oregon “Measles Outbreak” of 14 Cases Over but Big Pharma Interests Want Mandatory Vaccinations of Children Using False Information
- Father Relives Horror: “Vaccines Stopped My Son’s Heart”
- Media admits that 10 percent of those infected with measles were already vaccinated, and that measles vaccines don’t even work after a few years
- Juicy Lucy Burgers
- Pizza Chicken
- Pizza Chicken Bake
- Simple Lemon Herb Chicken
- My Favorite Grilled Chicken Ever
- Teriyaki Chicken Thigh Skewers
- Chicken Pesto Saladizza
- Baked Fresh Rainbow Trout
- Mexican Beef Supreme
- Asian-Inspired Green Beans
- Chef John’s Pasta Primavera
- Pasta Verde
- Spinach and Potato Frittata
- My Favorite Sesame Noodles
- Estrellita Salad
- Kid-Friendly Fruit Salad
- How to Make Remoulade
- Sous Vide Parsnips
- Kale Salad with Apple and Cranberries
- Cottage Noodles and Cabbage
- Easy French Toast Waffles
- Baked Pancakes
- Orange Cake
- Snickerdoodle Cake with Streusel Topping
- 10 Healthy Popsicle Recipes Under 200 Calories
- Strawberry Crepe Cake
- Lemon Drop Blueberry Scones
- Yummy No-Bake Cinnamon Rolls for Kids
- Elderberries Confirmed as Immunity BoosterElderberries Confirmed as Immunity Booster
- Health Benefits of Turmeric Tea and Curcumin
- FCC warns about ‘one ring’ robocall scam: Do not call numbers back
- This Will Bring Big Government to its Knees! (Video: 5:42 minutes long.)
- Free Credit Reports Online (have you checked yours?)
- The Dawn Of Corporate Totalitarianism
- Christian Conservative Women and Radical Feminists Agree and Oppose the Equality Act
- Millions of Chinese-made devices, including baby monitors, vulnerable to hacking
- JFK ‘Secret Societies Speech’ – I Was Wrong
- Big tech fascism progressing as social media giants not only ban but de-person political figures who don’t goose step to their propaganda
- Why Socialism and Communism Are the Same (Video: 5:55 minutes long.)
- 10 MOST INSANE VEHICLES IN THE WORLD (Video: 11:44 minutes long.)
- Understanding China: The Sleeping Lion Awakes – TWNow (Video: 41:28 minutes long.)
- More than 850 open investigations into domestic terrorism across the US
- Abortion Workers Quitting Every Day in Wake of ‘Unplanned’
- Why There Is No Such Thing As Ethical Porn
- Tronex double flashlight backpack gives you 4900 lumens of hands-free light on the go
- Walmart is adding veterinary clinics to 100 stores and launching a pet pharmacy
- Here’s what Amazon knows about you
- THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF GLOBALISTS IS TO MAKE YOU INTO A MONSTER JUST LIKE THEM
- Here’s How To Review All The Recordings Alexa Has Of You
- Who Owns You?
- Social Media-Facebook: Link-banning Is Facebook’s Terrifying New Censorship Tool
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook allowing platform to genocidal anti-Christian cleric
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook Co-Founder: It’s Dangerous. Break It Up
- Social Media-Facebook: Whistle-blower: Facebook Is Promoting ISIS Propaganda
- Social Media-Facebook: It’s time to break up Facebook
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook ‘labels’ posts by hand, posing privacy questions
- Social Media-YouTube: Youtube Pedophile Ring Uncovered (Video: 3:11 minutes long.)
- US: 220,300 Public School Teachers Physically Attacked by Students in One Year
- Epidemic of Jew Hatred on Campus: The Top Ten Neo-Nazi Incidents
- Universities nationwide remove historical artwork deemed offensive
- Cornell Muslim Students Demand More “Prayer Rooms”
- Sexuality textbook suggests students take ‘field trip’ to preschools to observe potential ‘sexual interactions’
- New State Sex Ed Guidance Offers Framework for Discussing Gender Identity With Kindergartners and More
- Parents ‘sick’ over schools’ new health framework
- Oregon: Parents Sue Elementary School After Forced Transgender Education and Transition Encouragement
- Survivors of the Colorado School Shooting Stormed Out of a Vigil, Calling it a “Political Stunt”
- Nearly half of college students surveyed are going hungry
- The New Google Voice: Smart Cloud Telephony for G Suite (Cloud Next ’19) (Video: 37 minutes long.)
- Recording a Podcast on the Rode – The Rode Interview Kit (Video: 5:18 minutes long.)
- Quick Tip: The ONE Alexa & Google Home Setting Everyone Must Change! (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- How to Schedule Sending an Email in Gmail
- Is It Bad to Have Your Desktop PC on the Floor?
- Secret Whatsapp Tricks No One Knows (Video: 2:03 minutes long.)
- How To Thoroughly Clean Your Dirty Desktop Computer
- How to Tell If Your Computer Is Overheating and What to Do About It
- 10 Easy Ways to Destroy Your Mobile Phone
- Free Download: Use Alexa Hands-Free on Any PC
- How to Remove Duplicates in Google Sheets
- How to Automate Google Sheets With Macros
- Google’s New Announcements! (Cool Stuff Only) (Video: 9:58 minutes long.)
- You Use This Everyday But It Holds Secrets from You (Video: 9:46 minutes long.)
- Are Passwords Useless?
- How Much RAM Does a Chromebook Really Need?
- What the End of “Works With Nest” Means For You
- How to Show the Chrome Home Button
- Is it Safe To Preview Your Email?
- How to Enable Gmail’s Hidden Email Preview Pane
- Top 20 Android TV Apps You Should Install Right Now! 2019 (Video: 9:07 minutes long.)
- Why is Computer Storage Smaller Than Advertised? (Video: 9:46 minutes long.)
- How to See What CPU Is In Your PC (and How Fast It Is)
- We Tried Microsoft’s New Edge for Mac Browser, You Can Too
- How to Download Microsoft Edge for Mac
- How to Add an Emoji Viewer to Your Mac’s Menu Bar
- How to Remove Creative Cloud Files From the Finder Sidebar in macOS
- How to Watermark PDFs on the Mac
- How to Lock Files on the Mac (And Why You Might Want To!)
- Microsoft Office: Speech to Text for Microsoft Word : Microsoft Office Software (Video: 2:50 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Change the Language in Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Word is getting politically correct
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft Rolls Out ‘Politically Correct’ AI To Avoid Misgendering And Other ‘Problematic’ Faux Pas
- Microsoft Office: How to Create Star Wars Scrolling Text in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Make a Typewriter or Command Line Animation in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Flip a Picture Horizontally in PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office: How to Create a Custom Navigation Pane in Outlook
- Microsoft Office: How to Merge and Unmerge Cells in Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office: Excel HACK: Change HORIZONTAL Data to VERTICAL (NO Transpose Function needed) (Video: 5:32 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: Searchable Drop Down List in Excel (Very Easy with Dynamic Arrays) (Video: 10:59 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Get Microsoft Excel to Calculate Uncertainty
- Microsoft Office: How to Improve Microsoft Word’s Grammar Checker
- Microsoft Office: How to Create Mailing Labels in Word from an Excel List
- Windows: Remove and Prevent Built in Apps From Reinstalling in Windows 10 (Video: 6:39 minutes long.)
- Windows: What Is Windows 10 IoT, and When Would You Want to Use It?
- Windows: How to Restore a Missing Battery Icon on Windows 10’s Taskbar
- Windows: Windows 10 Is Getting a Built-in Linux Kernel
- Windows: Linux Kernel in Windows…What is Going On – Tin Foil Hat Time! (Video: 13:16 minutes long.)
- Windows: Microsoft’s Edge Browser Keeps Getting More Interesting
- Windows: Windows 10 Is Finally Getting a Real Command Line
- Windows: How to Take Screenshots in Windows 10
- Windows: Remember Microsoft PowerToys? Windows 10 Is Getting Them
- Windows: How to Keep Your Laptop On With the Lid Closed on Windows 10
- Windows: DVD Not Playing in Windows 10? Here’s How to Decode & Convert DVD to MP4/ISO
- Windows: Windows Terminal: Building a better command line experience for developers – BRK3069 (Video: 1:00:19 minutes long.)
- Windows: How to Get File Explorer Tabs Now in Windows 10
- Why God Is a He (Video: 5:34 minutes long.)
- The Bible Verse Non-believers Love to Misquote
- Iran’s Intelligence Minister Admits Christianity is Spreading in ‘Parts’ of His Country
- Media Evangelizes Latino Conversions to Islam
- ‘I Worshipped Many Gods’: How Jesus Turned This Ex-Witch Into a Prophetic Worship Leader
- Retired Baptist minister warns that American churches must reject “literalism” and admit we got it wrong on gay people
- Secular Writer Highlights the Error of the Prosperity Gospel
- Jezebel Spirit Is Waging War Against America and the Church
- Don’t Swallow the ‘Red Pill’
- End-Times Expert Shares His Untold Encounter With the Demonic Realm
- 7 Deadly Statements of Church Members
- The Medicine For Every Problem Lori Dooley (Video: 52:33 minutes long.)
- Why Are So Many Christians Being Persecuted?
- Messianic Rabbi Explains Why the Old Testament Is Still Relevant Today
- Can a Christian Have a Demon?
- THEY REFUSED TO DENOUNCE JESUS—PASTOR, 5 OTHERS SHOT AFTER CHURCH SERVICE IN BURKINA FASO
- What You Need to Know About the Newly Minted Satanic Temple ‘Religion’
- Massive ‘Super Station’ Radio Signal Carrying ‘Message of Jesus Christ’ to Blanket North Korea
- God Please Stand Up
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 7
The Spirit of Rejection has contaminated the lives of so many believers that it is sometimes hard to calculate the damage done to their lives because of how they have reacted.
We live in a society which has become evil to degrees that none of us could have conceived in our wildest imaginations. The wickedness that has abounded in this era has so infected our nation and the world that it affects the ways in which people respond one to another. Offenses are common. People receive commentary from other that they perceive as insulting, whether real or imagined. What used to be rational, reasoned behavior has become so agenda-driven that many (and this is more than evident in the political realm) have become blinded by their own self-imposed positions.
As a result, the Spirit of Rejection runs rampant over millions and millions of people, and – sad to say – has really affected the lives of so many believers who genuinely want to live in Truth. The letter to Carol that we began with last week addressed many years of observations in the life of a person that Della and I had known dating back to years before we were married. When I wrote that letter, I had no idea the impact that it would make, nor did I realize how revelatory it was of this spirit.
In this continued sharing, my hope is that this will benefit many who read this.
The Letter to Carol continues:
The Lord doesn’t reject you. You know that! But the Lord certainly rejects these spirits. So long as you continue to give place to Satan operating through and by don’t know the Lord. What she really is addressing is the fact that those spirits don’t have a relationship with the Lord, and when they are doing the speaking out of your voice, and you continue to give place to them, you become the identity and voice of those spirits.
Thus, those who hear the evil spirits speak out of you rightly say, “You don’t know the Lord.” They will say, “You have a religious spirit,” and that is true. They are looking for the Spirit of the Lord to speak out of your mouth: not a spirit of unforgiveness, not a spirit that places performance demands on them and not a spirit that reeks of bitterness and strife.
They are looking for a spirit that speaks peace, that generates peace in their being when you open your mouth. When you make demands of people that supposedly have offended you or slighted you – and they haven’t, really – folks instead hear a spirit of witchcraft, manipulation and control.
That’s not the real Carol. We KNOW the real Carol. We’re just sick of seeing you run over by this freight train. We’re tired of seeing the real Carol get more and more buried under a mountain of self-pity, defeat, anger, bitterness and unforgiveness.
The Lord doesn’t reject you. You know that! But the Lord certainly rejects these spirits. So long as you continue to give place to Satan operating through and by these spirits in your life, you will experience rejection. You will experience defeat. You will experience people walking away from you. What’s worse, you will one of these days cease entirely to sense the presence of the Lord, because He simply will not remain as long as you continually yield to these lying voices.
Saint Francis of Assisi was once asked what the secret of relationship with the Lord was. He replied, “There are three things. One, Repent! Two, Repent! Three, Repent!”
Once repentance has taken place, and you have turned from these evil spirits, then you have the right to kick them out. Once you kick them out, things are not done, however.
Now comes the continual “resist the devil and he will flee from you.” Listening to these lying spirits has been a lifestyle with you. You can repent, and you can kick them out, but you are going to have to discipline your mind and your thoughts to resist and reject everything that isn’t peaceful, everything that doesn’t bring joy, everything that doesn’t speak love, everything that isn’t longsuffering, everything that isn’t gentle, everything that doesn’t speak faith or agreement with God’s Word.
What it means is that you have to continually bathe your mind and your spirit in God’s Word. You have to bathe yourself in the presence of the Lord. You have to live continually speaking faith, speaking the Word of Life – to yourself, to George, to Charlotte, to Erin, to everyone around you. No longer can you EVER confess anything that isn’t God’s Word. No longer can you speak accusations against your family, against your brethren and sisters in the Lord, against anyone! You mind must be renewed, your spirit must be renewed, your whole being must be renewed.
Proverbs 23:7: As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.
Carol, the time has come for you to respond to the Lord, NOW! The Lord will not continually strive with you. There is an end to His patience and mercy. That doesn’t mean you lose your salvation. What it means is that you will be turned over to the tormentors for the destruction of your flesh so that your soul will be saved.
We are lifting you before the Lord continually. We expect to hear victory! We expect to see the victory!
Reg & Della
Throughout the years I’ve been involved in ministry, it has always been a source of interest and intrigue to me to see just how many Christians are haunted by their past, or by past experiences. I’m very well aware of the fact that people have psychological traumas, often stemming from childhood terrors that seem to haunt them year after year after year. The spirit of rejection plays on these traumas and taints or contaminates the lives as a result.
The tragedy of it is that there is absolutely no need for any Christian to endure the pain of the past. Stop and think about the prophecy that Isaiah made when he spoke of Jesus’ death on the Cross.
Isaiah 53.4-5: Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
Here is my amplified version of these two verses:
Isaiah 53.4-5: Surely He has suffered and accepted as His own our maladies, our anxieties, our calamities, our disease and sicknesses, and carried our anguish, pain and grief: yet we fabricated and maliciously invented His being stricken violently, beaten, punished, wounded and slaughtered as if by God — choosing to believe that God browbeat, demeaned and looked down upon Him.
But He was broken and profaned for our rebellion, our revolt, our apostasy and our [religious] quarrel against God; He was crushed, oppressed and smitten, and (emotionally) broken into pieces for our perversity, our evil, our mischief, sins and faults; the psychological and emotional blows that took away our peace, our welfare, our prosperity, our health and our safety was upon Him; and with His bloodied and blue wounds we are cured, mended, repaired and made thoroughly whole. (RAC Translation & Amplification)
I’ve underlined the phrase in the KJV, “the chastisement of our peace was upon him.? The Hebrew word translated “chastisement” is musar. It comes from a root word, yasar,and it allows us to translate that phrase like this, “the (psychological and emotional) blows that took away our peace were upon Him.” The statement becomes very revealing when translated this way.
During the past few weeks, I’ve shared on numerous occasions how Satan lies, and how he even quotes Scripture to bring condemnation on folks. Let me tell you, if hearing Scripture quoted in your mind or your spirit brings condemnation, you’re being tormented by the Enemy. If it brings conviction, it will also have a peaceful spirit.
There’s an easy yardstick by which to measure the way you hear Scripture: If it brings conviction, it will bring true repentance and a peace that surpasses natural understanding. If it brings condemnation, it will bring fear – and most likely – anger, along with doubt and unbelief. It will also add to the trauma for those suffering from the Spirit of Rejection.
Consider for a minute Jesus’ statement as He began His ministry like this.
Luke 4:18-19: The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
Here again is an illustration of the available healing from the haunting of the past. Part of Jesus’ statement (and He was quoting from Isaiah’s prophecy concerning Him – see Isaiah 61:1-4) was/is, “He hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted.”
That word, brokenhearted, in the Greek text of the New Testament is: suntribo. It describes someone who has been crushed, broken in pieces [mentally and emotionally], bruised [in one’s feelings], and shattered. Nothing could be more descriptive of the haunting from past memories.
Psychologists and psychiatrists are trained to look for events in people’s lives – especially their past, and more particularly, their childhoods – that remain an ongoing and underlying subconscious affliction of the present. My problem with psychologists and psychiatrists is that many, if not most, of them teach people to live with the past instead of receiving healing and deliverance from it. The apostle Paul recognized that spiritual growth was absolutely predicated on getting past the past.
Philippians 3:13-14: Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended, but this one thing I do: forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.
Let me shift gears for a minute.
Sticks and stones may break my bones…. Sure, but your bones can heal. Quickly, too! Words, on the other hand, may not break your bones, but uttered in the wrong way can destroy your spirit, and that doesn’t heal like broken bones.
In an old edition of Another Coffee Break where I wrote about Della Denise, my wife, I talked about the fact that she brought her children to me to pray over (some six months or so before we were married). I shared with you how the Lord spoke to me in that moment and said to me, “I want you to be a father to these children.”
I’ve also shared how these children went through both physical, emotional, and mental abuse from their biological father. Physical injuries healed quickly. It took many years to deal with the emotional and mental abuse and restore them to healthy status. In order to deal with destructive words spoken against them, about them, to them, and in their hearing, it took a disciplined effort to speak life, to speak encouragement, to speak joy, to uplift, to uphold and to engender their creativity again.
During the 1970’s, while pastoring at Long Beach Christian Center, I also served as Vice President of a California-based non-profit charitable organization known as Refuge Ministries, Inc. Refuge Ministries was in the business of providing homes for abused and neglected children and battered women. We had other purposes for our existence as a charitable organization, but this was our primary objective. Our organization purchased homes throughout the Los Angeles area and opened them up to women and children who were the victims of abuse.
I will never forget the day, however, when one of the women who had taken advantage of one of our homes came to my office at the church. Her 12-year-old son was suffering from an extreme case of asthma. It was growing worse and worse, to the point where he was having attacks while sleeping. His mother feared that her son would die during his sleep because of these asthma attacks. Her son was with her when she came to my office, and she was asking for prayer for him.
The Holy Spirit gave me a vision of the boy at the age of four, watching his mother get beaten by her husband and his threatening to kill her, and hearing his father say that he was going to be next. I saw the Fear of Death enter into that boy in that instant, and realized that it was this fear that was at the root of the asthma.
I shared what I was seeing with the mother, and she broke. The event had happened eight years before and she had totally forgotten it. We prayed, I rebuked the Fear of Death commanding it to leave the boy, and speaking healing to his physical body.
The next time I saw the lady, I asked her about the boy, and she said that his asthma attacks ended from the moment we prayed.
You see the significance, don’t you? We DO have authority over this spirit. The Spirit of Rejection is an intimidator, a threatener – and most significantly – a liar! The symptoms that this spirit beings on people can be canceled out totally!
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
The God of the Old Testament
“And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory . . .” —John 1:14
Is the God of the Old Testament a God of wrath while Jesus Christ of the New Testament is a God of love? Often Christianity presents Jesus—notice the pictures of Him—as the kinder, gentler Son of His more stern and harsh Father. Do Christ and the New Testament support that view of the Old Testament God?
Who is the God of the Old Testament?
How surprising and straightforward is the answer; yet it eludes the thinking of many. Genesis begins with God creating our world. The apostle John opens his gospel similarly by revealing who that God is:
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. . . . And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth. (John 1:1-3, 14)
As this passage patently declares, the Word is Jesus Christ. He is God and is the Creator God of Genesis. “All things were made through Him.”
“Word” here is translated from the Greek logos. Strong’s Concordance begins its definition as “something said.” In his Key Word Study Bible, Spiros Zodhiates begins his entry with “to speak.” Recall the method the Creator God used to create: He used words; He spoke. The Logos, the One who speaks, spoke this world and everything in it into existence (Genesis 1:3, 6, 9, 11, 14, 20, 24, and 26).
Paul also testifies in Colossians 1:16 that Christ was the Creator:
For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
Paul repeats John’s idea in John 1:1 of the world being created “through Him,” indicating that Another authorized the works carried out by the Word. In the same verse, John affirms that another God Being was present: “the Word was with God.” Genesis 1:26 begins, “Then God said, ‘Let Us make man in Our image.’” The “Us” is the Word and the other God, the One we now know as the Father (John 17:5).
In His last message to His disciples, Jesus confirms that He continued to follow the creation pattern. He spoke the words given to Him by the other God, God the Father: “For I have given to them the words which You have given Me . . .” (John 17:8).
In Genesis 1, the Creator God is called “God,” translated from the Hebrew word elohim. While this Hebrew word is plural in form, it often appears in combination with singular verbs and adjectives, indicating a body, group, class, or family that contains more than one member. John’s description agrees. Both were God, both with the surname Elohim, of the Family called God, which is currently composed of the Father and the Son, as revealed in the New Testament.
As we have seen, the Bible establishes that Christ is the Creator God of the Old Testament. Notice what Genesis 2:4 adds about the Creator God: “This is the history of the heavens and the earth when they were created, in the day that the Lord God made the earth and the heavens.”
This verse marks which member of the Elohim Family is the Creator God. He is Yahweh Elohim, the Lord God. The entry in Strong’s for “Jehovah” (Yahweh) reads: “(the) self-Existent or Eternal: Jehovah, Jewish national name of God:—Jehovah, the Lord.” Zodhiates says of Yahweh, “The covenant name of God most prominently known in connection with His relationship with the nation of Israel.”
From the Bible, we see that Christ is the Creator God and that the Creator God is Yahweh—the God of the Old Testament. Therefore, it follows that Jesus Christ is the God of the Old Testament.
As further confirmation, notice two verses:
» “Thus says the Lord, the King of Israel, and his Redeemer, the Lord of hosts: ‘I am the First and I am the Last.’ ” (Isaiah 44:6)
» “And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write, ‘These things says the First and the Last, who was dead, and came to life.’ ” (Revelation 2:8; see also Revelation 1:11, 17; 22:13)
Yahweh of the Old Testament and Christ of the New refer to themselves as “the First and the Last” because both are the same self-existent, eternal Being.
Consider this exchange between God and Moses in Exodus 3:13-15:
Then Moses said to God, “Indeed, when I come to the children of Israel and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they say to me, ‘What is His name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM.” And He said, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’ ” Moreover God said to Moses, “Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: ‘The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, has sent me to you. This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.’ ” (Emphasis ours.)
Here, the God of the fathers of Israel reveals His name as “I AM.” Therefore, the Lord God (Yahweh Elohim) whom we now know as Jesus Christ also forever goes by the name “I AM.”
To this, we must add this New Testament passage where Jesus confronts the Jews:
“Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad.” Then the Jews said to Him, “You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?” Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.” Then they took up stones to throw at Him; but Jesus hid Himself and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by. (John 8:56-59)
Jesus declares that He is I AM, their God. No wonder their immediate reaction was to stone Him! They considered it the ultimate blasphemy instead of essential truth revealed.
The Bible identifies Jesus Christ as the God of the Old Testament, Yahweh Elohim.1 Therefore, when Jesus speaks, He is both the God of the Old Testament and the God of the New. Consider this fundamental characteristic of both:
» For I, Jehovah [Yahweh], change not; therefore ye, O sons of Jacob, are not consumed. (Malachi 3:6, American Standard Version)
» Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. (Hebrews 13:8)
Considering this unchanging nature, why would many in Christianity paint such different pictures, in many cases literally, of Jesus Christ and the Old Testament God? Knowing that Yahweh Elohim is also Jesus Christ requires rethinking a core issue—the law. Because Yahweh Elohim and Jesus Christ are one and the same, a Being who does not change and is the same yesterday, today, and forever, it is inconceivable to believe that He came to do away with the very laws that He created to be obeyed by His people.
He said as much in Mathew 5:17: “Don’t suppose that I came to do away with the Law and the Prophets. I did not come to do away with them, but to give them their full meaning” (Contemporary English Version® Copyright © 1995 American Bible Society. All rights reserved.).
Contrary to Christ’s warning, but true to human nature (Romans 8:7), many do suppose He did away with His laws. He proves how wrong that is by the verses that follow. As examples, in verses 21-22, about murder, and verses 27-28, about adultery, He explains that a full understanding covers not just the physical acts but also the thoughts and motivations that lead to those actions.
In each of these instances, rather than abolishing the law, He expands it, making it more sweeping than it ever was in the Old Testament. No longer is physical obedience sufficient. Our Savior adds the higher standard of spiritual compliance.
Because Israel was a physical nation without access to the Holy Spirit, only physical obedience was possible. Since the first Christian Pentecost in Acts 2, we have access to God’s Spirit and a new heart (Ezekiel 36:26-27). With that Spirit, Yahweh Elohim, Jesus Christ, now charges us to accomplish His full intent by walking in His statutes, keeping His judgments, and doing all this from a new spiritual heart.
Because Christ made plain the spiritual intent of the law He created as Yahweh Elohim in the Old Testament, Paul could later write that the law is spiritual (Romans 7:14) and that “the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good” (Romans 7:12).
For those who think and teach otherwise, Christ says to them:
» Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven. (Matthew 5:19)
» Many will say to Me in that day, “Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?” And then I will declare to them, “I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!” (Matthew 7:22-23)
Contrary to Christ’s explicit warning, many do suppose and conjure up various reasons and explanations as to why the law is no longer in force. The unchanging Christ says to them what He said to the Jews of His day: “. . . making the word of God of no effect through your tradition which you have handed down. And many such things you do” (Mark 7:13).
Why do some push to do away with the law and commandments that we now see Christ created? Have we ever wondered what is so terrible about them? What is so bad about honoring one’s parents and not murdering, committing adultery, stealing, or lying that they must be done away? Is it because to justify rejecting one commandment a person must reject all?
While most Christians would not outrightly reject nine of the Ten Commandments, there is one that most do—the Sabbath.
In Mark 2:28 and Luke 6:5, Christ says, “The Son of Man is also Lord of the Sabbath.” “Lord” here is from the Greek word kurios. Zodhiates defines kurios in this way: “Lord, master, owner, as the possessor, owner, master, e.g. of property.” Christ, as the Creator of the seventh-day Sabbath, is rightly claiming to be the owner of that Sabbath. Nowhere in the New Testament does He trade that day for another. A Catholic cardinal concurs:
But you may read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation, and you will not find a single line authorizing the sanctification of Sunday. The Scriptures enforce the religious observance of Saturday, a day which we never sanctify. (Gibbons, James Cardinal. Faith of Our Fathers. First published 1876)
Cardinal Gibbons is correct. No such scripture exists that shows the owner of the Sabbath, Christ, ever relinquished ownership over the day nor that the writers of the New Testament ever traded it for another day (nor could they, as they did not have the authority from God to do so).
Therefore, by what authority do some observe a Sunday “Sabbath”? Christ, His disciples, and the first-century Christians kept Saturday, the seventh-day Sabbath. Who authorized a Sunday “Sabbath”? Who made this change? How did it occur?
History gives the when and who of the change from a Saturday to Sunday Sabbath (from http://cgi.org/who-changed-the-sabbath-to-sunday/):
» When Emperor Constantine I—a pagan sun-worshipper—came to power in AD 313, he legalized Christianity and made the first Sunday-keeping law. His infamous Sunday enforcement law of March 7, AD 321, reads as follows: “On the venerable Day of the Sun let the magistrates and people residing in cities rest, and let all workshops be closed.” (Codex Justinianus 3.12.3, trans. Philip Schaff, History of the Christian Church, 5th ed. (New York, 1902), 3:380, note 1.)
» The Sunday law was officially confirmed by the Roman Papacy. The Council of Laodicea in AD 364 decreed, “Christians shall not Judaize and be idle on Saturday but shall work on that day; but the Lord’s day [sic; Sunday is not the Lord’s day] they shall especially honour, and, as being Christians, shall, if possible, do no work on that day. If, however, they are found Judaizing, they shall be shut out from Christ” (Strand, op. cit., citing Charles J. Hefele, A History of the Councils of the Church, 2 [Edinburgh, 1876] 316).
» Again, “The Catholic Church, . . . by virtue of her divine mission, changed the day from Saturday to Sunday” (The Catholic Mirror, official publication of James Cardinal Gibbons, Sept. 23, 1893).
» “Protestants do not realize that by observing Sunday, they accept the authority of the spokesperson of the Church, the Pope” (Our Sunday Visitor, February 5, 1950).
» “Sunday is our mark of authority. . . . [T]he church is above the Bible, and this transference of Sabbath observance is proof of that fact” (Catholic Record of London, Ontario Sept 1, 1923).
The law created by Yahweh Elohim, Jesus Christ, included a seventh-day or Saturday Sabbath. Neither Christ nor the apostles sanctioned the change to Sunday. Nearly three hundred years after them, the Church of Rome did. That church and her daughters, the Protestant churches, continue to bow to that church’s authority rather than that of Jesus Christ, Yahweh Elohim.
It is interesting that many in Christianity do not know who the God of the Old Testament is, even though the Bible teaches it plainly. It is also interesting to see how that blind spot has colored their view of God’s law and commandments, particularly the Sabbath. Finally, it is sobering to realize how that blind spot has led many to unwittingly accept papal authority—human authority—over the authority of the Creator God, the God of the Old Testament, Jesus Christ.
1 In only a handful of verses in the entire Old Testament can we understand Yahweh to refer to another member of the God Family, God the Father (see Psalm 2:2, 7, 11; 110:1-2, 4; Isaiah 61:1). Yahweh appears 6,807 times in Scripture, and all but these few refer to the Creator God who became Jesus Christ. In each of these exceptions, the Israelites understood them to refer to the Creator God interacting with a man (the type), but New Testament revelation shows that they can be understood as interaction between the Father and the Son (the antitype).
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Behar Sinai (On Mount Sinai) for adults for May 18, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Behar Sinai for children for May 18, 2019. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Leviticus 25:1—26:2; Jeremiah 32:6-27; Luke 4:14-30; 1 Corinthians 7:17-24; Galatians 6:7-10; Philemon (All)
- KIB 212 Laodicea in La La Land and the Need to Break Free
- What Is the New World Order? Divine Identity Theft (Video: 28:43 minutes long.)
- Jesus in the Old Testament (Video: 50:22 minutes long.)
- What Israel’s Most Famous Rabbi Hid In An Acrostic About JESUS! (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Understanding HOLINESS and the HUMAN SOUL through a Hebraic Mindset! (Video: 1:17:49 minutes long.)
- Tamiym: Without Blemish (Video: 8:28 minutes long. What do the Ancient Scriptures mean when they declare something to be without spot or blemish? Is this the same thing as being perfect? Isn’t this an impossible standard to achieve? What can the Hebrew Pictograms reveal to us that would help us to understand the word Tamiym better? Will anything here point us to Messiah?)
- God is a Zionist – NehemiasWall.com (Audio: 44:11 minutes long.)
- Testing the Book of Jubilees (Video: 16:16 minutes long. Many realize that there are other books than what are traditionally found in the Bible. What authority should these books project on to the Body of the Messiah, if any? In this teaching, we specifically look at the Book of Jubilees and test it to the Word of God.)
- Answering Atheists: Is the Bible Misogynistic? (Video: 20:12 minutes long. Some claim that the bible is full of misogynistic verses and teaches; some even claim that the Bible can’t be true because God would never teach misogyny. Join us as we begin our journey through some of these claims in Scripture in our first video in a series on this and other related topics.)
- Left Behind and the 7 Year Tribulation – Truth or Error (Video: 10:39 minutes long.)
- The ONLY Prayer God Himself Wrote! | Warren Marcus on Sid Roth’s It’s Supernatural! (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.