- Trump Blasts Omar as ‘Anti-Semitic’ and ‘Anti-Israel’
- President Donald J. Trump Is Lifting Up American Communities That Have Been Left Behind
- Trump Tweets Out More ‘Dirty’ Details About FBI’s Relationship With Agent Behind Democrat-Funded Dossier
- President Trump: Ilhan Omar “extremely unpatriotic and extremely disrespectful to our country”
- President Trump Signs EMP Executive Order, Why Now?
- Trump Administration: Trump administration to withhold bail for asylum seekers, advocates vow to fight policy
- U.S. Defense Department: Defense awards Boeing $14.3B bomber maintenance contract
- U.S. Navy: Naval Academy will bar transgender students in fall 2020
- Mike Pompeo (United States Secretary of State): Pompeo Slams Lawmakers Pushing to Choke Off Iran’s Nuclear Work, Oil Trade as ‘Grandstanding’
- The Mueller Report
- THE MAN WHO KNEW SETH RICH – JOHN MARK DOUGAN SPEAKS FROM EXILE IN MOSCOW (Video: 1:10:24 minutes long. NOTE: This is in reference to the Muller Report.)
- The 8 Things You Need To Know About The Mueller Report
- Special Counsel, Robert Mueller, Failed in His Mission to Prove Collusion Or Obstruction, But Suggests Case for Impeachment
- Attorney General Barr: White House Offered Unfettered Access to Special Counsel Investigation, Did Not Obstruct Justice, No Executive Privilege Claimed
- Greg Hunter: Team Trump’s Turn To Prosecute The Perpetrators Of The Seditious Treasonous Fraud
- MSM Will Not Report on This! Mueller Report Cover for DNC & Clinton Crime w/ Alexandra Bruce (Video: 40:17 minutes long.)
- Leak of Classified Info Reaches ‘Record High Levels’ Under Trump
- US Jewish Groups to Trump: Don’t Let Netanyahu Annex Judea, Samaria
- Second Senate Democrat Staffer Helped Aide Steal Massive Amounts Of Senate Data To Doxx, Harass Republicans
- Testimony of Top FBI Counterintelligence Division Official Suggests British Intelligence Involvement in Conspiracy to Bring Down Trump
- RUMORS OF WAR: Trump administration may be laying legal groundwork for military action against Iran
- Trump Peace Plan Leaves No Room for Palestinian State, Report Says
- US Government Actively Importing Millions of Migrants from Third World While Pretending to Oppose Such Action
- Judicial Watch Uncovers ‘Cover-Up’ Discussions in Latest Production of Clinton Email Documents
- Loughlin, Giannulli plead not guilty in college scam
- The Real Reason Democrats Went Nuts Over AG Barr’s Testimony
- AG Barr Orders Immigration Judges To Stop Releasing Asylum-Seekers On Bail
- ‘RUSSIAN COLLUSION’ A GIANT SMOKESCREEN TO OBSCURE DNC LEAKER? (Video: 42:25 minutes long.)
- Potential Consequences of Spying on the Trump Campaign
- Correcting Media Distortions About the Electoral College
- NAACP Embraces ‘Green’ Agenda, Showing It No Longer Represents Black Interests
- Congress Wants Investigation Into Taxpayer-Funded Anti-Israel Events at UNC, Duke
- Kushner: No Mideast Peace Plan Until Early June
- How China Will Make Us More Vulnerable to Terrorists
- U.S. Intelligence Institutionally Politicized Toward Democrats
- US Senators Urge Issuing Passports Recognizing Golan Heights as Israel
- John Kerry Sweating Bullets After Lawsuit Filed Over His Secret Meetings With Iran
- Mexico Pushes U.S. Closer to North American Union (Video: 3:28 minutes long.)
- Chipping away at the regulatory state’s power grabs
- Court to Determine if Contact With Government Equates to Lobbying
- DEEP STATE SPY LOCATED: Fake ‘Russian’ Joseph Mifsud Who Set Up Trump Campaign Volunteer Papadopoulos Located in Rome!
- Staggering 98% Drop Of Christian Refugees Being Admitted Into US
- Once Again, a Liberal Activist Judge Is Halting a Sensible Immigration Policy
- Answers to 4 Big Questions About Sending Illegal Immigrants to Sanctuary Cities
- Ruling by AG Barr May Keep Tens of Thousands of Migrants Waiting in Detention Indefinitely
- Yuma, Ariz., at breaking point over asylum seekers, officials say
- Yuma, Arizona: State of Emergency Declared as Migrants Overwhelm the Border Town
- DHS Panel Calls for Urgent Action to Address the Border Crisis
- 3 Keys to Understanding the Attorney General’s Move to Curb ‘Catch and Release’
- Armed U.S. militia in New Mexico catches 300 illegals
- WE BUILD THE WALL update
- GOP Warns Dems to Get Its House in Border
- 67% of Republican Voters Believe Mass Immigration Is a Critical Problem, But Only 16% of Their GOP Leaders Agree
- Big Donors Pave Youth Group’s ‘Road’ to Green New Deal
- Liberal Donor Group Wants Next President to Support Green New Deal
- Ocasio-Cortez Calls Botched Green New Deal Rollout Her Biggest Mistake
- Media-CBS: CBS Promo for The Good Fight TV Show Urges People to “Punch a Nazi” in Order to Silence Political Opponents
- Media-MSNBC: MSNBC misleads Americans, and now they have been exposed!
- Media-Rush Limbaugh: Limbaugh: Here Are The Two Lines From The Mueller Report Media Are Using To Create More Fake News
- Horrific Honor Killings in Phoenix
- Arizona: Muslim murders his wife and two daughters, says Allah told him to do it
- Yuma declares state of emergency over migrant families
- The Little Fascists of California
- California city debates whether American flag is offensive
- Southern California town votes to keep flag on police cars
- San Jose Decides to Display Rainbow Flags Near Its New Airport Chick-fil-A
- WTH: California Judge Fines Jewish Rabbi Over $6,000 for Reporting Attack on Synagogue to Police
- Awe Crap! San Francisco Reports Record Amounts Of Human Feces In Streets
- Homeless People Descending On San Francisco Airport For Temporary Shelter
- Left-leaning Outlet In CO Says Hickenlooper ‘Making Stuff Up’ On Death Penalty
- FBI: No more threat to Colorado schools
- Colorado Sex Ed Bill Would Force Kids to Learn LGBT Ideology, Ban Talk of Abstinence
- “Massive manhunt” underway for Florida woman “infatuated with Columbine” now armed with shotgun in Colorado
- Singer R. Kelly’s associates targeted in multiple sex trafficking investigations (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- Morehouse College to begin taking transgender men next year
- NEWS ALERT! Jussie Smollett’s Case COLLAPSES After EVIDENCE Shows EXACTLY What Kim Foxx Did (Video: 7:42 minutes long.)
- Detroit to Become America’s Second Chinese-Style Surveillance City
- Muskrat love: Detroit-area Catholics permitted to eat rodent
- “ALLAH AKBAR” Muslim convicted of terrorism at Michigan airport gets life, says he regretted not killing more people
- Michigan: Muslim who slashed cop’s throat while screaming “Allahu akbar” says he regretted not killing more people
- CAIR official: “i wish hitler was alive to f*** up the jewish ppl and add more to the 6 million he killed”NEW YORK
- New York Denies Gold Star Families Free College Tuition, But Will Offer It To Illegal Aliens
- Jihad Vigilantes: NYC Muslim Police Patrol’s Terror Ties
- New York: Muslim cleric says non-Muslims “are not your friends, and are not allowed to be treated as your friends”
- NY College Slated to Award Degree to Al Sharpton, Who Incited Anti-Semitic Riots
- NYC: Yemeni American Merchants Association boycotting New York Post over cover criticizing Ilhan Omar
- NY lawmakers brazenly choose illegals over kids of vets
- Man with gas cans arrested at St. Patrick’s church in NYC
- NYC Mayor de Blasio says he owns your body
- Look What Texas Mayor Took Away From Muslims When Illegal Sharia Law Court Opened Up For Business In (Video: 2:24 minutes long.)
- 23 year-old Sunday School teacher sentenced to 50 years in prison for molesting multiple children
- Son shoots and kills home invasion suspect who terrorized family in SW Houston: Police
- Sisterhood of the Gun
- San Antonio Accused of ‘Blatant, Illegal Religious Discrimination’, Says No to Chick-fil-A a Second Time
- Group of Armed Mexican Soldiers Disarm, Detain US Soldiers on Texas Side of Border
- Top House Democrats Defend Omar’s 9/11 Comment: ‘I Saw Nothing Wrong With It’
- Former Dem. Sen. Kerrey: Democrats Are ‘Delusional’ Over Russia Investigation
- Democrats outraged over plan to relocate illegal aliens to sanctuary cities (Video: 2:57 minutes long.)
- After 100 Days, House Democrats Have Offered Partisanship, Not Solutions
- Democrats Want to Rejoin the Paris Accord. Let’s Recall Why It Was Such a Bad Deal
- NEW: Dem Reps. Cummings, Maxine Waters and Adam Schiff Sign Secret “Memos of Understanding” to “Target” Trump with Investigations
- Democrats Begin Refunding, Rejecting Donations From Ilhan Omar
- ANTI-PELOSI IMPEACHMENT WAVE GROWS: Ocasio-Cortez, Omar And Tlaib Call For Impeaching Trump
- Dems split on whether or not to pursue impeachment proceedings (Video:4:33 minutes long.)
- House Dems Subpoena Unredacted Mueller Report And Underlying Evidence
- Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (New York): Ocasio-Cortez: Yes, I’m Prepared to Cut US Aid to Israel
- Bernie Sanders (Vermont): Sanders: Murderers Shouldn’t Lose Voting Rights Because They Are ‘Paying the Price’ in Prison
- Senator Cory Booker (New Jersey): Booker: Recent Pro-Life Bill Only Furthers ‘Schisms and Differences Between Us’
- Rep. Ilhan Omar (Minnesota): Official High School Records Confirm Jihad-Rep Ilhan Omar Married Her Own Brother
- Senator Kirsten Gillibrand (New York): Gillibrand Teams Up With Former Soviet Propaganda Outfit
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi Sides with Omar on Disgraceful 9/11 Comment, Makes Shock Demand of Trump
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Pelosi: ‘We Have No Taint’ of Anti-Semitism in the Democratic Party
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): Nancy Pelosi Declares a ‘New Era’ of Internet Regulation; E.U. Threatens Same
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (California): WATCH: Here’s What Pelosi Said In 1998 About Giving A President A Preview Of A Report. It Isn’t What She’s Saying Now
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): WATCH: Tlaib Urges Hunger Strike to ‘Shut Down’ Law Enforcement Agency
- Rep. Rashida Tlaib (Michigan): Muslim Rep. Rashida Tlaib hosts another supporter of “Palestinian” jihad terror on Capitol Hill
- Congressman: My Colleagues Don’t Follow the Constitution Now! (Video: 2:51 minutes long.)
- State Rep: We Need to Adhere to the Constitution! (Video: 42 seconds long.)
- State Rep: Why Not Enforce Current Constitution? (Video: 1:04 minutes long.)
- It’s Official: Netanyahu Gains 65-Seat Knesset Majority
- Israeli Strike Destroyed Syrian Base, Show New Satellite Images
- Genesis 2: Israel Announces Second Moon Shot Days After Crash Landing
- Israel Reduces Forces Along Gaza Border Despite Uncertainty
- IDF Says No to Women Tank Crews, Despite Successful Pilot
- Netanyahu Confidante Calls for New Right’s Ayelet Shaked to Join Likud
- Kulanu’s Kahlon Negotiating to Join Likud
- New Right’s Knesset Hopes Dashed as Election Fraud Claims Debunked
- Israeli Opposition Leaders will Look to Chair Secret Sub-committees in Knesset
- WATCH: Israel Had Offered Abbas More than 100% of Judea and Samaria
- WATCH: Students Stumble on 1600-Year-Old Gold Coin in Galilee
- Israel’s Counter-Terrorism Bureau Tells Citizens to Leave Sinai
- Bennett Concedes Defeat: ‘I, and Only I, Am to Blame’
- Hit the Road: Israeli Court Expels Pro-BDS ‘Human Rights Activist’
- WATCH: Israel Used New Supersonic Missiles to Evade Russian S-300s in Syria
- No Annexation of Judea and Samaria Before Trump Peace Plan Unveiled
- BIG NEWS: Senior Israeli Official Meets with Lebanon’s Foreign Minister
- Nukes in North Korea have everything to do with Israel and here is why
- Women in Gaza Protest Abuse, Harassment, ‘Honor Killings’ Under Hamas Rule
- WATCH: Terror Leader Praises Supporter’s Offer to Sell Child’s Kidney to Fund Hezbollah
- Address: ‘Islam is for all of humankind, Muslim army will wage jihad for Allah’
- Abbas Between Rock & Hard Place After Israeli Elections
- Abbas Swears in New Government, Hostile to Hamas
- Gaza Residents Blast Hamas for ‘Trading Children for Fish’
- ‘Trump plan off the table if Jerusalem is off the table,’ says PA
- WATCH: Islamic Terror Group Vows to Attack Israelis in Bahrain
- Abbas: Trump Peace Plan ‘Won’t Amount to Anything’
- Palestinians Turns to Mother Russia as Counterforce to US-Israel Ties
- Muslim “researcher”: Muslims will bring Islam to “hateful infidels” by “a huge Muslim army that will wage jihad”
- Hamas Threatens Israel: ‘No Ceasefire, No Eurovision’
- Trump Peace Plan ‘Born Dead,’ Says New PA Prime Minister
- Terror Network: Joint Hamas-Hezbollah Radio Station Targets Israeli Arabs
- WATCH: Palestinians Make Demands After Offering ‘No Conditions’ Peace Talks
- Watch Palestinian negotiater admit that Mahmoud Abbas rejected statehood
- Palestinians will ‘Definitely’ Reject Trump’s Peace Plan
- ‘Palestinians are the Real Victims of Anti-Semitism,’ Claims PA
- Austria: Massive brawl breaks out among Muslim migrants over differing opinions on Islamic law
- Belgium: Young man converts to Islam, says goodbye to his grandmother, plots jihad massacre
- Crimea: Crimea Vows To Ship Oil To Syria Amid Ongoing Fuel Crisis, Thwarting US Sanctions
- Denmark: Muslims riot, attack police with missiles, burn garbage cans and bikes because man throws Qur’an in the air
- England: Health alert: Britain to ban everyone from privately discussing vaccine ingredients, side effects and damage to children
- England: Just 46% of U.K. Christians believe Jesus died, resurrected
- England: Corbyn: British ISIS Terrorist Should Receive UK Legal Aid
- England: Muslim Teacher at Catholic London secondary school given green light by elite teacher program despite inability to read or write
- England: London: Young Ahmadis teach in the streets that Islam is a religion of peace
- England: London Muslim schoolgirl: Ariana Grande concert jihad slaughter was ‘retaliation’: ISIS schoolgirl
- EU: Former Top European Officials to Sabotage Trump’s Peace Plan
- EU: RUMORS OF WAR: EU rejects Israeli annexation talk, warns of Middle East chaos..
- Europe: European Churches: Vandalized, Defecated On, and Torched “Every Day”
- France: Muslim migrant held for extensive damage to centuries-old Paris church
- France: Historical Notre Dame Cathedral Catches Fire, Catastrophic Damage
- France: Accident Or Intentional? Notre Dame Speculation Abounds
- France: Muslim girl “in search of love” plotted to blow up car packed with gas canisters near Notre Dame cathedral
- France: Islamic State plans more Paris Bataclan massacres with a swathe of fresh attacks across Europe
- France: Muslim stabs neighbor 15 times because he ‘wanted to kill a Jew’
- France: Muslim Migrant Arrested for Smashing 800-Year-Old French Basilica Holding Tombs of French Kings
- France: Notre Dame fire: No workers were in the cathedral, no heat sources were near the timber frame
- France: UPDATE on Notre Dame Fire: Here’s what we know about what started the fire
- France: UPDATE: Cause of devastating blaze revealed by French police
- France: Two Muslims arrested for plotting to slaughter children at Jewish kindergarten in France
- Germany: Watch: Muslims Stab Homeless Berlin Man in Anti-Christian Attack
- Germany: German intelligence top dog says 2,240 jihadis now in Germany, Islamic State “can launch an attack anytime”
- Germany: Non-Muslim parents fined for not sending son on school trip to mosque
- Germany: Top Islamic State Jihad-Widow Returned to Germany and Lives in Hamburg As if Nothing Happened
- Germany: Former SS guard, 92, charged with 5,230 counts of accessory to murder
- Germany Wants Nuclear Bombers
- Ireland: International Union of Muslim Scholars urges imams to preach violent jihad against Israel, quotes genocidal hadith
- Italy: Belgian woman kidnapped, kept as SEX SLAVE by group of Muslim migrants for MONTHS Sent from my iPhone
- Netherlands: Muslim councilor wants halal beach: “Muslims feel uncomfortable with scantily clad, ugly people”
- Russia: Russia envisions a multipolar ‘New World Order’ as sun sets on America’s unipolar moment
- Russia: Russia’s Military Doctrine For 2019 And Beyond
- Spain: Son of imam of Seville’s most important mosque plotted jihad massacre at Holy Week observances
- Sweden: 41 municipalities forced to take back Islamic State jihadis, taxpayers to pay for their social benefits
- UK: Muslim parents suffocated daughter with a plastic bag, dumped her body in river, for being too “Westernized”
- UK: UK to appoint “Internet Safety Czar” to censor Google, Facebook, Twitter
- UK: Council candidate under fire for burning Qur’an in pub during heated debate
- UK: Muslim migrant, convicted rapist, back on streets after plane passengers stopped his deportation
- UK: Muslim threatened to blow up Prince Harry/Meghan Markle wedding, found mentally unfit to stand trial, is at home
- UK: ISIS bride who carried rifle to enforce Sharia is on taxpayer-funded legal aid despite being barred from country
- UK: UK Teacher Fired for Posting Her Concern About LGBT Indoctrination in Christian School
- UK: “Devout Muslim” screaming “Allahu akbar” stabs man 6 times in neck, is getting treatment at psychiatric hospital
- UK: Muslim convert stabbed stranger in the neck six times ‘to establish himself as a fighter’
- UK: ISIS jihadi who plotted to assassinate toddler Prince has sentence cut for promising to “deradicalize”
- UK: How the UK’s New Internet “Porn Block” Will Work
- UK: Leftist party suspends candidate for challenging “Islamophobia” narrative, asking about compulsory hijab and FGM
- UK: University of Aberdeen revokes Sultan of Brunei’s honorary degree for enforcing Sharia stoning of gays
- China: CHINA DEVELOPING DNA-BASED DOOMSDAY WEAPONS
- Indonesia: Indonesian election dominated by calls to be “more Islamic”
- Iran: WATCH: How Iran’s Terror Army Threatens Israel and the World
- Iran: The Iranian Support for Al-Qaeda’s Jihad Terrorism
- Iran: Imam of Tehran’s Friday prayers wears IRGC uniform, says its missiles can level Israel to the ground
- Iran: Iran’s Supreme Leader: Koran Prohibits Ties with Israel
- Iran: Grand Ayatollah says Allah has given the worldwide Muslim community “dignity as a result of jihad”
- North Korea: North Korea says it tested new weapon, wants Pompeo out of talks
- Pakistan: Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan says accused blasphemer Asia Bibi “will leave Pakistan in a couple of weeks”
- Pakistan: Christian girl abducted, forced into Islamic marriage, beaten, tortured and raped
- Syria: Hard drive found in Syria shows that the Islamic State had a jihadi tasked with bringing Muslim migrants into Europe
- Thailand: Libertarian ‘Seasteaders’ Face Execution In Thailand For ‘Violating National Sovereignty’
- Turkey: Turkey’s Foreign Minister: “We are proud because our history has never had any genocides and no colonialism”
- Turkey: Turkey bashes France and Italy for recognizing Armenian genocide of over one million Christians by the Ottoman Empire
- Turkey: Turkish Newspaper Celebrates Notre Dame Fire as Revenge For France’s Recognition of Armenian Genocide
- Turkey: Turkey Youth Foundation: Islamic “call to prayer is renewal of intention to conquer Rome, New York, Paris & Vienna”
- Turkey: Turkey Arrests Two Alleged UAE Spies, Possible Links To Khashoggi Killing
- Democratic Republic of Congo: The Islamic State claims first jihad massacre in Democratic Republic of Congo, murdering 18 soldiers
- Somalia: U.S. Airstrikes Kills ISIS-Somalia #2 in command
- South Africa: Urgent call for help in the white squatter camps, South Africa
- South Africa: WATCH: Amputated limbs and dead babies regularly found at hospital’s laundry
- Sudan: Ousted jihadist war criminal al-Bashir appeared at rally with Qur’an in one hand and AK-47 in the other
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: WATCH: Australia Opens Mission in ‘West Jerusalem’
- Australia: Muslims who claimed to be above Australian law fined by non-Muslim judge who assures them he follows Qur’an
- Canada: Muslim prof who claims she was assaulted at conference has long record of “Islamophobia” propagandizing
- Canada: Antisemitic Campaign at Mississauga School Being Investigated
- Canada: Muslim Student Tries Burning Down Canadian Campus
- Canada: Toronto Residents Agreed that Canadians Should Open Their Homes to Refugees Until They Are Asked to Care for a Needy Migrant
- Canada: The most disturbing statistic about Canadian Islamic terrorists
- Canada: Muslim politician says Notre Dame fire was divine retribution, firefighters should sleep in local church
- Canada: Quebec: Muslim pol who called Notre Dame fire “wrath of Allah” worked for CAIR-Canada
- Mexico: Guatemala-Mexico Border: ‘Hostile and Aggressive’ Migrants Break Border Gate to Force Their Way into Mexico
- Rep. Kevin Brady: Democrats, as usual, were wrong on Trump’s tax cuts
- In 1 Chart, How Your Taxes Are Spent
- In 1 Chart, How Many Days Americans Work to Pay Each Tax
- Torrent of job offers, bigger salaries offer more proof U.S. labor market is still red-hot
- Hemp companies are raising capital at a fast clip and cannabis retailers can expect 4/20 sales spike
- Zoom Technologies soared 56,000% in the past 30 days — as unrelated Zoom Video prepared its IPO
- Boeing ‘shielded’ from 737 Max order cancellations
- Pier 1 Imports to close up to 145 stores in yet another attempt to stall steep decline
- American retailers already announced 6,000 store closures this year
- ‘Retail apocalypse’ now: Analysts say 75,000 more U.S. stores could be doomed
- Trump is ‘uninformed’ but also ‘right’ on China and trade, says departing French ambassador
- The Next Financial Crisis Won’t Be Caused by Fraud: This Time Will Be Different
- Most Americans Say They Have Not Experienced A Tax Cut Under Trump
- Jim Rickards: The United States Is Japan On A Larger Scale
- Minimum Wage Hike DISASTER! The Truth You’re Not Being Told
- Lynette Zang: Bankers Call For Global Currency As They Stack Gold Bars
- Government to measure who gets what share of the economic pie
- U.S. budget deficit running 15% higher than a year ago
- Alan Greenspan says economy will start to fade ‘very dramatically’ because of entitlement burden
- Audio: Systemic Financial Risks Rising on Lack of Transparency
- GAO sounds warning on federal spending
- Greenspan says entitlements are a “drain” on economy
- Brzezinski’s Warning To America
- Distressed Nation: Each American Would Owe $700,000 To Eliminate Worsening Debt Situation
- Average US Credit Score Hits An All Time High
- 2/3 Of American CFOs Are Predicting A Recession By The Summer Of 2020
- Americans Aren’t Buying Into The Elites’ Cashless Utopia
- Stocks are placid and volume has dried up — is this the ‘calm before the storm’?
- A ‘tired’ stock market is a reason for caution, says chart watcher
- Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq near records but stock-market volumes are the lowest in months — Here’s why
- Why the health-care stock selloff may actually be a good thing
- Fund Manager: The Stock Market’s Greater Fool Theory
- This the biggest winner in the stock market this century
- Need Absolute PROOF Trump Won’t Do Anything ‘Good For Gold’? Here’s The SMOKING GUN
- Chris Vermeulen: $25 Silver In 2019…And That’s JUST THE BEGINNING
- A Rare Look Inside The West Point Mint’s MASSIVE Gold Vaults & Coin Operations
- Eric Sprott: “We’re In A New Bull Market For Gold” – Why Patience Is Key
- Silver Investment Demand Surged Higher Than Industry Forecast
- Washington State Politicians Drop Cynical Attempt to Impose Taxes on Gold & Silver
- Silver Investment Demand Surged Higher Than Industry Forecast
- World’s Largest Primary Silver Miner Production Plunges
- Three Rules for Making a Winning Investment in Metals
- Homesteading After 60 What You Need To Know
- Sell your home with a Realtor or an algo? Maybe both
- Is Trump’s tax law helping or hurting the housing market?
- These features could boost your home’s sale price by over 30%
- Housing starts lurch to a near 2-year low
- Housing Starts Collapse With The Worst Annual Drop Since 2011
- Half of Gen Z has already started saving for a home
- Have nothing saved for retirement? Follow the ‘austerity’ solution
- Indexing for retirees’ life expectancy could help fix Social Security’s finances
- 4 things I sacrificed by retiring early
- From 401(k) cash outs to splashy weddings, here are America’s biggest money regrets
- Das Stackers: Private German Citizens Hold More Gold Than Even The US’ Official Gold Holdings
- The Eurozone Slowdown Is Worse Than The Global One
- Ecuador: Reports: Ecuador ended Assange’s asylum to improve U.S. ties (Video: 3:19 minutes long.)
- Weakening Of Earth’s Magnetic Field Accelerating approximately 5% per century
- Magnitude 5.3 hits Big Island; No risk of tsunami
- A disaster on a scale we have ever experienced! Cyclone Idai death toll tops 1,000 along with hundreds of thousands displaced and millions affected
- “A very small swarm eats as much in one day as about 35,000 people!” After unprecedented flooding Iran is now under attack from locusts
- Chaos and Cover-ups: What Evidence Exists of an Ancient Pole Shift?
- India and Pakistan horror! More than hundred dead along with hundreds injured after powerful storms unleashed dust, lightning, hail, rain and high winds
- 103 dead after apocalyptic dust storms strike India and Pakistan
- Taiwan rocked by strong magnitude 6.0 earthquake
- Wild Bee Population Collapses By 90% In New England, Study Warns
If possible, try to imagine the worst possible characteristics a mother could have and you have NBC’s program, “Good Girls.” The title could mislead parents, but with a TV-14 DLS rating, you can be assured this will not be for family viewing. The name of the show along with the age of the child cast members will attract young viewers. The content in this program and in its commercials is inappropriate and will send the wrong message to America’s youth.
Offensive content in the program includes: theft, laundering drug money, murder, affairs, sexual dialogue, alcohol abuse, foul language, and attempted rape.
Several scenes are filled with sexual innuendos, implications, or encounters.
This vile content should not be on television, let alone primetime.
- Mystery Of The Real Sword: How Did A Meter Long Sword End Up In Solid Rock?
- Iron Age Site Of Khok Phutsa Excavated In Thailand
- Saqqara New Discoveries: Fifth Dynasty’s Pyramid Complex That Belonged To Queen Setibhor
- Unique Statue Of Roman Emperor Trajan Unearthed In Ancient City Of Laodicea,Turkey
- Denisovan Family Tree: New Branches Revealed In Ancient DNA
- Bible-era Chicken Egg Reconstructed in Israel, Cracking Historical Mystery
- Castlerigg Stone Circle: One Of Britain’s Most Important And Earliest Stone Circles
- Who Were The Goths And Where Did They Come From?
- How And Why Did Ancient Egyptians Women’s Rights Change During The Greco-Roman Period?
- Megalith Tombs Were Family Graves In Stone Age Europe
- Bronze Age Ship Found in the Mediterranean is World’s Oldest Shipwreck!
- Cherokee Inscriptions in Alabama Cave Speak of Sacred Sport, Nose Bleeds, and the Old Ones
- 4,000-Year-Old Lost Mesopotamian City Discovered in Iraq
- Adapting to Survive: How Byzantium Survived the Arab Invasions
- Israeli Archaeologists Uncover Jesus’ Last Supper Room in a Way You’ve Never Seen Before
- Researchers Believe They’ve Discovered the Route Moses Took Out of Egypt
- Spectacular Ancient Underground ‘Stonehenge’ Dolmen De Soto Reveals Its Secrets
- Cenomani People: Their Pre-Roman Celtic Cemetery Reveals Funerary Customs
- Treasure Coins Dated To 15th And 16th Century Unearthed In Historical Region Of Slovakia
- Representation of Sumerian Elites Detected in the Crespi Gold Tablets
- Where are Ashkenazi Jews from? Their Origins May Surprise You
- Are Anglos Superior? (Video: 12:24 minutes long.)
- Arab and European Hatred Explained (Video: 13:04 minutes long.)
- Ten Tribes Studies (15 April, 2019, 10 Nisan, 5778)
- Brit-Am Now no. 2938 (17 April, 2019, 12 Nisan, 5778)
- TWO STICKS ROUND TABLE — SHOW #1 (Audio: 47:16 minutes long. This is a new feature of “2,730 Years…and Counting!”. It will be a discussion between three or four members of the Two House community from all over the world, discussing the latest happenings in the Two House reality. It will be an update on happenings amongst two-housers worldwide, and it will be posted every other week.)
Biblical Truth goes through the Book of Genesis chapter by chapter and discusses every issue and verse that is pertinent to understanding who the Lost Ten Tribes are today.
These matters are considered alongside the verse(s) in question.
This is an important work and is designed to enhance Biblical study.
The New Edition, “Biblical Truth. Genesis and the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel,” 2018, has been published. It should be available to the public within ca. 2 weeks or less.
The new work has 266 pages compared to ca. 240 pages in the first edition.
Unlike the first edition the present one does not include an Index (which took up ca. 10 pages) so more text with information has been included.
On the other hand the print is slightly larger so this also accounts for some of the difference in size.
The first edition dates from 2003. It was quite good. The present 2nd edition is not much different from the first one. For the present edition some improvements have been made, extra maps and illustrations added, a,long with additional insights and information including updates that have become available since 2003.
The Bible is concerned mainly with the descendants of Israel. There were twelve tribes of Israel. Over the course of time the children of Israel multiplied and became a great nation. Eventually ten out of the twelve tribes were exiled and lost their identity. Only part of the Israelites were not exiled by the Assyrians and remained as a distinctive entity – these are the Jews of “Judah”. Most of the Israelites were exiled by the Assyrians and disappeared. They are commonly referred to as “The Lost Ten Tribes of Israel”. Scripture tells us where these lost tribes are today. An explanation of how and where the Bible reveals to us the present-day identity of the Lost Tribes is the aim of “Biblical Truth”.
“Biblical Truth” concentrates on evidence derived from Scripture, especially from the first book of the Bible, the Book of Genesis. The simple meaning of scripture is explained according to the Hebrew text as well as Rabbinical Tradition concerning this text, along with the opinions of revered Classical commentators, and relevant background information. The basic message is extremely important and in some ways the most significant revelation of this age. Genesis tells of the creation of the world and the emergence of the Israelite people. It tells us who the forefathers of the Hebrew people were, what they did, and what promises they received. The deeds of the Patriarchs and the events of their lives often foreshadow what would happen to their descendants. Part of their offspring lost their identity. We can discover who these “Lost Israelites” are by the prototypical actions of the forefathers and the blessings they received and comparing them with historical reality. This is what “Biblical Truth” does.
“Biblical Truth” tells us what the Book of Genesis says concerning the present-day identity, and future destiny, of the Israelite Tribes including those whose descendants are unaware of their Hebrew ancestry.
“Biblical Truth” is the Truth of the Bible. Genesis predicts that the descendants of Israel would number many millions, that all other peoples would be blessed through them, and be dependent upon them. They were to rule over other nations, become exceedingly prosperous and possess vast natural resources. Monarchs of several nations, ruling at one and the same time, were to emerge from them. This is now the case with the monarchies of Western Europe. There were twelve different tribes, ten of whom were to loose their identity. Each tribe had its own distinctive qualities. After being exiled, the tribes evolved into the dominant elements of several western nations. National characteristics of the countries in question reflect the original tribal distinctions. The USA with Britain and her daughters descend from Joseph who was to receive extra magnified blessings peculiar to their offspring.
The Israelites (especially Joseph) were to possess the “gate of his enemies” (Genesis 22:17) and “the gate of those who hate them” (Genesis 24:60). This means major strategic points giving an edge over all potential adversaries. Maintaining and expanding strategic overseas vantage points has become an intrinsic aspect of their foreign and military policy. The USA and Britain are essentially unique amongst World Empires in this respect. The USA and Britain have had this advantage and still do. Israelites (especially Joseph), were to become the most powerful nations in the world, and to bring a blessing to all the peoples of the earth. Genesis identifies the Lost Ten Tribes of Israel with the USA, Britain, and related nations.
This is “Biblical Truth”.
“Biblical Truth” is the truth of the Bible.
“Biblical Truth” speaks unto you, and for you.
You should know what “Biblical Truth” says about you, your Israelite Ancestry and Hebraic destiny.
For many believers, it’s tough to find the right place to talk about controversial issues. The wrong topic at the wrong time or in the wrong place can create divisions in families, friendships, colleagues, or even Assemblies.
Instead of navigating these delicate conversations and risking relational struggles, some beloved Christians choose silence. I respect that and have tried to the best of my abilities to write on the most frequently asked Bible questions (topics).
These questions are listed below including where you can find the answer from a pure Hebraic Biblical perspective, meaning from the roots of the Hebrew language:
- What does the Bible say about homosexuality: transvestites, gays and lesbians? Is it a sin? (In this book)
- What does the Bible say about Masturbation – is it a sin? (In this book)
- What does the Bible say about hating sin and sinners? Does God hate the sinner? Can God hate a person? (In this book)
- Women pastors / preachers? What does the Bible say about women in ministry, preaching and teaching? (See additional book in my profile)
- What does the Bible say about tattoos / body piercings? (see additional book in my profile)
- Once saved always saved? Is eternal security Biblical? / Can a Christian lose salvation? (Discussed in my Verse by Verse Explanation of Revelation book)
- What does the Bible say about Predestination and Foreordination and Foreknowledge? (see additional book in my profile)
- What happens after death? (Discussed in my Messianic Age / Millennial Reign book)
- What does the Bible say about Christian tithing? Should a Christian tithe? (Discussed in my Principles for Financial Blessing book)
- What does the Bible say about dinosaurs? Are there dinosaurs in the Bible? (Discussed in my Mysterious Spirit World book)
- What is the importance of Christian baptism? (Discussed in my Exposing Infant Baptism, Revealing Believer’s Immersion books)
- What does the Bible say about drinking alcohol? Is it a sin for a Christian to drink alcohol? (Discussed in my Verse by Verse Explanation of Ephesians book)
- What does the Bible say about sex before marriage? (Discussed in my Pagan Customs in the Western Marriage Ceremony book)
- Where was Yeshua (Jesus) for the three days between His death and resurrection? (Discussed in my Mysterious Spirit World book)
- What does the Bible say about divorce and remarriage? (Discussed in my Divorce Correctly Explained to be Set Free book)
- What is the true armour of God? (Discussed in my Verse by Verse Explanation of Ephesians book)
- And many more topics in my author profile…
To learn what the Bible has to say on a variety of issues affecting our everyday lives, we need to get to the Roots. Come journey with me through the pages of the Bible as we unravel these controversial topics in sound Bible studies.
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- How To Find and Research Unusual Genealogy Sources
- 3 Genealogy Societies Every Serious Genealogist Should Join
- Family History Questions You May Not Have Thought to Ask
- Free Genealogy eBooks
- 5 Steps to Better Tombstone Photographs
- Common Kinship Terms Found in Records
- Legal Terms Found in Courthouse Records
- New Genealogy Records Online for England, the Netherlands, & More!
- Tapping Into Quebec Church Records for Genealogy
- Amish Genealogy Revealed
- Genealogy’s Often-Misspelled Words
- Scammers May Be Using DNA Testing to Defraud Medicare and Steal Identities
- Press Release: IGRS adds 13,300 New Records to its Early Irish BMD Indexes
- Press Release – Free DNA Test For Leiden Pilgrim Descendants
- Ancestry Adds More U.S. Evangelical Lutheran Church in America Records, Swedish American Church Records, and Michigan Birth, Marriage, and Divorce Records
- Turn Your Friends and Family into Playing Cards
- Ancestry Reportedly is Preparing for a Second IPO as DNA-Test Industry Booms
- Measles accelerates to second-highest level in US in 25 years and over 100,000 global cases
- The CDC Is Literally Hiding This From You To Prevent Panic…But Maybe You Should Know About It! (Video: 7:02 minutes long.)
- DEVELOPING: Dozens infected in Hepatitis A outbreak in northeast Alabama
- UPDATE: Virus has been identified as a cause of paralyzing condition in Minnesota children
- 5 Easy Keto Hacks for Busy People Who Don’t Have Time (Video: 2:42 minutes long.)
- Study: Dichlorophenol, a chemical often found in chlorinated drinking water, may cause cancer and heart disease
- Vilified Again, One of the World’s Healthiest Foods?
- Omega-3 Stops Asthma, Omega-6 Makes It Worse
- Why Apocynin Regenerates Skin
- Israeli Hospital Performs First-ever Live Vein Transplant
- Good News Israel! Rare Pediatric Double-Organ Transplant!
- 6 Natural Remedies for Vomiting and Diarrhea
- 11 Shady Secrets the Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- Why I Don’t Recommend the 5:2 Method of Intermittent Fasting (Video: 3:12 minutes long.)
- 5 Types of People Who Should Not Do Intermittent Fasting (Video: 7:09 minutes long.)
- How Many Nuts Can You Eat on Keto? (Video: 4:20 minutes long.)
- Is Collagen or Whey Protein Better for You?
- BREAKTHROUGH: Israeli Scientists Create First-ever Living Heart
- Perhaps the Greatest Health Threat of the 21st Century
- What Air Pollution Does to Your Body
- Impossible Whopper – Burger King Adopts Fake Meat
- A Beginner’s Guide to Ketogenic Eating: An Effective Way of Optimizing Your Health
- Did you know that turmeric is just as effective as pharmaceutical drugs
- Medical alert: Superbug
- Shocking report: Coca-Cola tried to manipulate the CDC to “influence policy on nutrition and artificial sweeteners”
- Could THIS Mineral Deficiency Give You Diabetes? (Video: 3:55 minutes long.)
- 5-G: 5G: Cancer, Surveillance & Fascist Control
- 5-G: FOIA Request Template For Presentation To A City Council, Zoning Board Or Local Authority Regarding 5G+ Technology Implementation
- Candida auris – The Silent Superbug that’s Already Too Late to Stop
- Four historical health lies the public needs to stop spreading as fact
- Make a list and check it twice: “Dirty Dozen” list of fruits and vegetables contaminated with pesticide residue
- Cholesterol Managers Want to Double Statin Prescriptions
- Project Tango: Big Pharma Makes the Poison and the Cure
- Ground Beef Alert: E. Coli Outbreak and Three Recalls You Need to Know About
- My Obamacare Nightmare: Yes, the Government Can Terminate Your Healthcare
- Why You Need Vitamins D3-K2 Urgently!
- Geoengineering releases high concentrations of toxic aluminum into the air, causing an increase in neurodegenerative diseases
- From kimchi to kefir, these are the best anti-aging foods you’ll find anywhere
- A Severe Health Problem Triggered by Your Inner Ear
- If You Want to Improve Your Health, Don’t Use This Oil
- What You Need to Know About Diabetes
- First U.S. Patients Treated With CRISPR As Human Gene-Editing Trials Get Underway
- Proctor & Gamble, whose products are full of toxic chemicals linked to cancer, demands Facebook enforce “brand safety” for advertisers
- Smartphones are killing Americans in shocking numbers… does anyone care?
- Decreases Pain and Inflammation, Boosts Immune Function and Mental Health
- Lack of Exercise During Pregnancy Could Predispose Child to Obesity
- High-Fiber Foods Can Provide Long-Lasting Benefits
- Who is managing the security of medical management apps?
- Age-related memory decline reversed with magnetic pulses to the brain
- Sweat-collecting bandage could replace blood sampling
- 5 Superfood Powders That Can Change the Way You Feel
- Bye, bye, bugs: 12 plants to keep the bugs away
- No to nuggets: Frozen chicken nuggets recalled since they may contain pieces of wood
- Your brain keeps functioning for a while after you die, raising new questions about organ donation and medical “harvesting” while patients are still aware
- CDC admits measles outbreak is caused by people from other countries who enter the United States and spread the disease
- Marijuana found to reduce blood flow to the brain: Study authors suggest this may increase risk of dementia, but this effect also makes it medicinally useful for epileptics
- How to Use Avocado Seeds to Lower Blood Pressure and Cholesterol
- Carl’s Jr To Debut CBD-Infused Burger On 4/20 That Costs $4.20
- Ignore Medicare for All Advocates’ Claims on Life Expectancy in US. Here Are the Facts
- Should You Drink Water With Your Meal or Not? (Video: 3:16 minutes long.)
- Here’s how long you’ll live — and how much of that will be healthy years
- Transitioning Your Baby From Breast Milk to Food (Video: 5:50 minutes long.)
- How to Look 10 Years Younger (Video: 6:30 minutes long.)
- Why I No Longer Recommend Water-Only Fasting
- What Is Ulcerative Colitis and How Can It Affect You?
- The No. 1 Cause of Death Under 50, Now More Common Than Cigarettes
- Cancer DNA study helps uncover specific chemical causes of tumors
- Chemotherapy vs Cruciferous for Cancer (Video: 6:22 minutes long.)
- Top 11 causes of cancer you may have never guessed
- Texas Bill Would Require Safety Studies for Vaccines
- Anyone who gets the Measles Vaccine should be banned from all public places for at least two weeks due to likelihood of virus “shedding”
- Children’s Health Defense fund is suing NYC over MMR vaccine mandate… a “violation of human rights”
- Model Vaccine Safety Legislation Introduced In Texas; Run With It
- Texans Propose to “Give The Boot” To Vaccine Mandates
- Statistics Link Rise of “Vaccine-preventable” Diseases to Increased Vaccination Rates
- Elderberries are more effective than vaccines
- Slow Cooker Chicken Quesadillas
- Easy Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken
- Oregano Chicken
- Fryer Chicken Thigh Schnitzel
- Chicken Stuffed Baked Avocados
- Chicken Salad-Stuffed Pasta Shells
- Sweet and Sour Brisket
- Salmon with Caramelized Leeks
- Passover Dish: Lamb Stew with Potatoes and Cilantro
- Passover Dish: Wine-Braised Beef Brisket
- Passover Dish: Gefilte Fish
- Passover Dish: Matzoh Ball Soup
- Passover Dish: Potato Kugel
- Passover Dish: Matzah
- Passover Dish: Haroset for Passover
- Passover Dish: Oven-Roasted Asparagus
- Additional Passover recipes
- Stack 10 Tortillas, Cut 4 Strips, And Grab A Bundt Pan! (Video: 3:36 minutes long.)
- Cinco de Mayo Guacamole
- Candied Carrots
- Cumin-Spiced Sweet Potatoes
- Broccoli Souffle
- Baked Asparagus with Balsamic Butter Sauce
- Nany’s Cheesy Cauliflower Casserole
- Lemon Pepper Zucchini
- Old World Poppy Seed Roll
- Margarita Ice Pops
- It Won’t Last Cake
- Passover Dish: Passover Chocolate Torte
- Passover Dish: Passover Chocolate Covered Matzo with Hazelnuts, Cranberries and Ginger
- Passover Dish: Passover Apple Cake
- Passover Dish: Raisin Farfel Kugel
- Lemon Cream Cookie Bars
- Jesse and Steve’s Fresh Strawberry Cake
- How to Make Herbal Homemade Ice Cream & Sorbet
- Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Mini Bundt Cakes
- 8 Quick Cookies Anyone Can Make
- Glutathione: The ‘Master Antioxidant’ That Your Body Needs
- Omega-3s are a potent way to treat depression without resorting to dangerous prescription medications
- What Are the Health Benefits of Coconut Water?
- Blueberries improve communication between brain cells
- Stop Social Media Censorship Act (Video: 3:48 minutes long.)
- The Best Sites for Building a Resume
- Nearly 100 Abortion Clinic Workers Seek to Leave Industry After Seeing Pro-Life Movie ‘Unplanned’
- Why Post-Christian America Will Be A Meaner, Unhappier Place
- Snow-powered nanogenerator works where solar panels don’t
- WILL JULIAN ASSANGE BE OFFERED A PLEA DEAL? (Video: 7:34 minutes long.)
- When you die ‘you know you’re dead because your brain keeps working’, scientist claims
- US Congress proposes comprehensive federal data privacy legislation—finally
- 1 of 3 Americans Don’t Believe 6 Million Jews Were Murdered in Holocaust
- How Pornography Is Affecting Single Men
- THIS MAN COULDN’T BELIEVE HIS EYES WHEN HE FOUND THIS… (Video: 10:50 minutes long.)
- Zombie Science: Researchers Kept the Brains of Decapitated Pigs Alive For 36 Hours
- Scientists Plan to Clone 42,000-Year-Old Horse Using Liquid Blood
- An Unexpected Scandal Threatens To Cripple Amazon
- The Elites Laugh As Americans Revel In Their Enslavement While Fearing Each Other
- What REALLY Happened to the Notre Dame Cathedral? (Video: 26:59 minutes long.)
- Social Media-Google: Paul Haahr: Google’s Minister of Propaganda censors the truth about vaccines, cancer cures, natural medicine and more
- Social Media-Google: Why aren’t Amazon and Google being charged with recording customers in states where it’s illegal to do that without telling them?
- Social Media-Facebook: Facebook shuts down Danish news outlet critical of EU, mass migration
- Social Media-Instagram: How to See All of the Data Instagram Has on You
- Social Media-Alternatives: Looking for Alternatives To Facebook?
- Students Shocked to Learn that Illegals Get In-State Discount Tuition Price in 18 States
- Mike Rowe On College Admissions Scandals: The Real Scandal Is The Myth That A College Education Is Required
- 5 Myths About Organic Gardening
- Garden Rebels: 10 Ways to Sow Revolution in Your Back Yard
- Indoor “Ferris Wheel” Garden Grows 90 Plants At Once, Year-Round
- Wild Food Foraging- Season 3- Milkweed, Tree Cambium, Fiddlehead, Pine, Cattail, Evergreens, Birch (Video: 55:04 minutes long.)
- 2 Liter Water Filter from Natural Items (Video: 17:45 minutes long.)
- How Much Internet Speed Do You Really Need?
- How to Test Your Internet Connection Speed or Cellular Data Speed
- How to Avoid Going Over Your Home Internet’s Data Cap
- How to Find the Fastest ISP in Your Area
- Five-Point Tuneup For Hacker Defenses
- Are You in the Google Filter Bubble?
- How to Add a Text Box in Google Docs
- How to Add Comments in Google Docs
- How to Add Page Numbers to Google Docs
- How to Bookmark Specific Locations in a Google Docs File
- How to Check Your Spelling in Google Docs
- How to Attach Files to Google Calendar Events
- How to Supercharge Your Google Apps with the Script Editor
- How to Change a Site’s Camera and Microphone Permissions in Chrome
- The Best Sites for Sharing Videos (Publicly or Privately)
- Improve Your Smarthome Automation with Yonomi
- Download GlassWire FREE to See Who’s Connecting to Your Wi-Fi Network! [Sponsored]
- 14 Things That Destroy Your Computer Slowly But Surely (Video: 7:37 minutes long.)
- How to Stop Google’s Sensorvault From Sharing Your Location With Law Enforcement
- How to Enable Dark Mode in Facebook Messenger
- Should You Backup Your Google Account?
- How to Use Google Play Movies for Chrome and Chrome OS
- What’s New in Chrome 74, Arriving April 23
- Ergonomic armrest reduces computer-related pain … in style
- SSD Drives: How Long Will They Last?
- The Truth About Discount Inkjet Cartridges
- How to Track Someone’s IP (and Location) With a Link
- Geekly Update – 18 April 2019
- Are keyloggers recording you?
- How to Enable Gmail’s Hidden Email Preview Pane
- Get Out of Voice Mail Jail, Free!
- Top 10 Best FREE FONTS for Graphic Designers (2019) (Video: 5:19 minutes long.)
- How to Close the macOS Terminal Automatically When a Process Exits
- How to Check Your iPhone’s Battery Health
- How to Transfer Data from Your Old PC to Your New Mac
- How to Block Phone and FaceTime calls on iPhone and iPad
- How to Pair and Configure Your Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- The Best Ways to Back up Your Mac
- How to Instantly Scan Documents and Add Photos on Your Mac Using Continuity Camera
- How to Turn Your Mac’s Caps Lock into an Extra Modifier Key
- How to Charge your iPhone With the New MacBook Pro
- How to Merge iCloud Calendars on the Mac
- How to Rearrange the Share Menu Icons in iOS
- 3 Advantages of Accessibility Features! (Video: 2:17 minutes long.)
- Can I Recover Data From an Android SD Card or USB Drive Formatted as Internal Storage?
- How to Remap the Bixby Button on a Samsung Galaxy S8, S9, S10, Note 8, or Note 9
- Microsoft Office: Microsoft is Getting Rid of Clutter in Outlook, and That’s Worrying
- Microsoft Office: How to Customize the Navigation Pane in Outlook
- Microsoft Office: How to Add an Expiration Date to Emails in Outlook (and What They’re For)
- Microsoft Office: How to Customize the To-Do Pane in Outlook
- Microsoft Office: How to Make Diagonal Text in Word
- Microsoft Office: Charting Survey Results in Excel (Visualize Employee Satisfaction results) (Video: 10:37 minutes long.)
- Microsoft Office: How to Calculate Percentage Change with Pivot Tables in Excel
- Microsoft Office: How to Add, Delete, and Rearrange PowerPoint Slides
- Windows: How to Stop Windows 10 From Reopening Your Previous Applications After Restarting Your PC
- Windows: Windows Updates Are Breaking PCs With These Antivirus Programs
- How to Copy Files Using the “install” Command on Linux
- What’s New in Ubuntu 19.04 “Disco Dingo,” Available Now
- How to Compare Two Text Files in the Linux Terminal
- How to Exit the Vi or Vim Editor
- How to Change the Default crontab Editor
- How This Ungodly Habit Is Destroying Your Family
- The Real Reason Counterfeit Doctrines Have Sneaked Into the Church
- Survey: Half Of America’s Pastors Are Afraid To Speak About Controversial Topics
- New book claims 80 percent of priests in the Vatican are gay
- South Carolina church desecrated with ‘submit to God thru Islam’ “Muhammed is his prophet” on Palm Sunday
- Melissa Dougherty and Doreen Virtue – New Age In The Church (Video: 28:27 minutes long.)
- Criminalization of Christianity is on America’s horizon
- FALLING AWAY: More and More Christians ask if “Smoking Weed is a Sin”?
- Churches Desecrated in Ongoing Attacks Across Europe
- Jentezen Franklin and Abby Johnson from ‘Unplanned’ Join for ‘Life is Beautiful’, Calling US Church to Unite Against Abortion
- Poll: Church membership in US plummets over past 20 years
- How an AG Church Prayed a Dead Teen Back to Life
- Cardinal: “If Europe disappears, Islam will invade the world,” “false to use the Word of God to promote migration”
- HAREDI MEDIA HIGHLIGHTS MEDIEVAL BURNING OF TALMUD AFTER NOTRE-DAME FIRE
- How Church Plants Are Lifting Broken Communities
- Pastor bans kids from private school because mother ‘committed adultery’
- 4 Prayers Every Husband Needs to Pray over His Wife
- Why Do So Many Women Show off Cleavage in Church?
- PROPHECY WATCH: Why Parents Will Run to Get the Mark of the Beast for Their Kids
- Officials Try to Dispel Fears of New ID Labeled ‘Mark of the Beast’
- Are You Ready for End-Times Persecution?
- Will Today’s Sanhedrin Usher in the Antichrist?
Deliver Us From Evil, Part 4
All we did last week was to scratch the surface in dealing with the camouflage and concealment that evil spirits use to make us think that what we are dealing with is our own personalities. I never got to describing how in certain photos (which I have shared in our fellowship, but not in these Coffee Breaks), the objective was to demonstrate the fact that evil spirits often hide themselves in objects — just about every object you can think of — and in some cases the most unlikely things. Missionaries often come back from countries where witchcraft and superstition reign supreme.
Unfortunately, they often pick up pictures or “things of artistic value” that in fact are objects of demonic worship. They introduce into their homes the same evil spirits associated with those objects, and then wonder why they are suffering various afflictions. Let me talk about some of those things today.
During my years at Long Beach Christian Center, our ministry staff dealt with many similar scenes. I’ll never forget the day when Josie called me in a panic. She asked if I could come over to her home. I took Dick Parrish with me to see what her issue was. She had taken down a painting from her living room wall that her husband had brought back from Mexico and placed it in a coat closet. It was one of those paintings done on black velvet (there is a lot of Mexican art done this way) and the scene looked like something straight out of Hell.
As soon as we saw the painting, we told Josie to burn it. She got some matches and attempted to light it on fire. There was nothing about this picture that suggested it was fire-proof. It was nothing more than velvet cloth on a wood frame. Yet, it would not light.
She took some twigs and built a small bonfire and set the picture on the fire. Still it would not catch fire. Finally, we commanded that picture to burn in Jesus’ Name. This time she simply took a match to it. It was as strange a scene as you’ve ever seen. The picture burned all right, but it started at the top and burned to the bottom. No attempts to light the picture on fire from the bottom worked, but that single match touched to the top of the painting did it!
Josie subsequently told us that the household had been suffering with every kind of sickness and affliction ever since her husband had brought it back from Mexico. He, too, had been a victim. From the moment that the picture was destroyed, there was a change in the atmosphere in the home. We proclaimed and declared the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Kingdom of God throughout that home. The sicknesses and afflictions were gone in less than 24 hours.
David Dobbs was a member of our ministry staff at Long Beach Christian Center. One Sunday, we didn’t see Dave in either the morning worship service, or the evening worship service. I got home that night after the service and my phone rang. It was Dave’s wife, Pam.
“I need you to come over right away! Dave has been really sick, and he seems to be slipping into a coma or something like that.”
I called Dick Parrish again, and he met me at their house. Dave looked terrible. When I saw him, my first instinct was witchcraft. I knew Dave’s mother had been a missionary in South America for a number of years, so I said to him,
“Dave, did your mother bring back any trinkets or gifts when she returned from South America? Did she bring back any masks or totem-like items? How about paintings?”
He nodded and said to Pam, “There’s a whole boxful of that stuff in our closet. Mom just brought it over and left it with me.”
I looked at Pam and said, “Would you get that box, please?”
She did so and brought it out. Indeed, it was full of the items I’d just described. Dick and I prayed and cast out the spirit of witchcraft from the house and any spells it had brought on Dave. We spoke healing and health to him, and he immediately recovered.
I then said to Dave, “After you get dressed and are up and about, you need to destroy those items. Light up your fireplace and burn them.”
He agreed, and Dick and I left for our homes.
It couldn’t have been much more than an hour later when Dave called me. He held up his phone so that I could hear strange and eerie noises.
“That’s coming out of the fireplace,” he said. Some of those artifacts are literally screaming!”
I said to Dave, “OK. Hang on. I’m coming back over.”
When I got there, he was using the poker to push some of the totem-like figures back into the fire. They kept wiggling out of the fire and making all kinds of noises. What was even more strange was that they were made of wood. They should have caught fire and burned immediately without question. Dave had to hold his poker on them in the fire for quite some time before the noises ceased and they actually caught fire.
There was palpable change in the atmosphere in his home when they all burned to ash.
That, however, was not the end of things for Dave. Even though he recovered and was doing so much better, there were more events to follow. In the days that followed, Dave called me one morning to report that a triangular section of carpet had been ripped up out of the floor in their living room, and the floor underneath was charred as though a fire had been burning there.
When I came over to inspect the damage, Pam told me something she had not reported before.
“This house was my mother’s house. She was a practicing witch and held all kinds of ceremonies here with other witches.”
“Brother! Does that ever explain a lot,” I exclaimed.
I called both Dwain and Dick to join me with Dave and Pam as we walked throughout ever room in that house, declaring the rulership of the Kingdom of God, declaring the peace and rest of the Holy Spirit, and commanding every wicked spirit that had taken up residence in the place to depart. We even held the doors open to the house to usher the evil spirits out of the place.
That was the end of those kinds of displays for Dave and Pam, and it certainly was a vivid and visual demonstration of how the Enemy seeks to steal, kill and destroy the people of God. It was also a very clear demonstration of the authority we have in Christ Jesus. The cleansing of that house stuck. It was the end of the attacks — at least of that kind — on Dave and Pam.
Let’s change course for a bit in this discussion. Throughout the years, I have on occasion had folks accuse me of casting out evil spirits because I, myself, was under the control of demons. That’s about as ludicrous and illogical a statement as you can get. Listen to what Jesus said when he made the following statement:
Luke 11:17-20: Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and a house dividedagainst a house falleth. If Satan also be divided against himself, how shall his kingdom stand? because ye say that I cast out devils through Beelzebub. And if I by Beelzebub cast out devils, by whom do your sons cast them out? therefore shall they be your judges. But if I with the finger of God cast out devils, no doubt the kingdom of God is come upon you.
Jesus makes it abundantly clear that He only needs his little finger to cast out demons. They are nothing compared to His power and authority!
Now He lays out a set of spiritual principles that help us to understand where our strength lies, and how we can mark of evidence of these wicked spirits who invade and torment.
Luke 11:21-26: When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace: But when a stronger than he shall come upon him, and overcome him, he taketh from him all his armour wherein he trusted, and divideth his spoils.
He that is not with me is against me: and he that gathereth not with me scattereth.
When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out. And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished. Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.
Let’s break this down. He says, “When a strong man armed keepeth his palace, his goods are in peace.” Jesus is making it clear that we must be on guard at all times. We must be constantly armed with the armament He has provided.
The rest of that statement is about as clear and unmistakable as can be. If the “strong man” isn’t stronger than the wicked spirit that comes his way, then that evil spirit destroys his armor and takes away his goods and his peace.
Remember what Jesus said in John?
John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
The key to understanding Jesus’ statement concerning “when a stronger than he shall come upon him and overcome him,” is that the thief uses his cunning and deception as his strength — a strength which is deceptively powerful and appears unbeatable. Again, He makes it obvious that when we are with Him and in Him and He in us, we become the “gatherers,” the “healers,” the “deliverers.”
Now we come to as basic a piece of evidence that marks the presence of an evil spirit. Jesus now says the following:
“When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.”
What is the evil spirit seeking after?
Nothing could be clearer. When you see someone who struggles with restlessness, they cannot seem to be still, they always have to be doing something, they talk incessantly and they are non-stop fidgety, you are seeing the manifestation of one or more unclean spirits in that person.
Restlessness is the hallmark of every evil spirit! Often, it can be the representation of some kind of violence in the person’s past, or spiritual genesis (and that’s a topic I will get into a bit later).
Let me illustrate.
A few years ago, a mother came to me after a meeting with her four-year-old son. He squirmed and squirmed and did his best to get out of her grasp. The mother said to me, “he has always been this way! There’s nothing I can do to keep him quiet. Every so often, he will scream or just make strange noises. After hearing you share tonight, I know that he needs deliverance.”
I asked her if her husband exhibited the same symptoms. She replied that he was in prison for a series of violent crimes. Holy Spirit made it clear to me in that moment that we were dealing with a spirit of murder and violence that had been passed onto the boy.
She handed the young boy over to me and I sat him in my lap. That, in itself, was a interesting display. I had to wrap my arms around him in order to keep him from beating on me or jumping from my lap.
“You spirit of murder and violence, I command you to loose this boy in the name of Jesus! Come out of him, NOW!”
Just like that, everything changed! The non-stop struggle ended. He looked across at his mother and in a quiet voice said, “Mommy!” She wept as she took him into her arms. He was quiet and peaceable and his whole demeanor had undergone change. I later learned that the deliverance held and that he was one very changed four-year-old.
A rather unexpected side effect occurred from that event. This took place in a Charismatic church in Fairbanks. When the pastor saw what happened with the boy, he uninvited me from the church. I was told that I was no longer welcome there. That came as a bit of a surprise, to say the least.
However, what had happened was that an enemy that had taken up residence in him was exposed and it made him restless. Some of the elders witnessed this restlessness and paid attention. It soon became clear that he was — and had been — having an affair with one of the women in the church. The pastor was forced to step down for a time until he received deliverance and underwent a period of repentance and healing with his family. About a year later, he was restored to his pastorate.
Just because a person may be a great leader, a wonderful pastor, or a terrific teacher, does not mean that he or she is impervious to attack. It all comes back to Jesus’ analogy of one who is armed and keeps his palace, but when one who is stronger than he comes upon him, he loses his goods and his peace. In this instance, this particular pastor had an area of his life that was not covered spiritually and protected from an assault by the Enemy.
We’ve seem this happen repeatedly to some very great and very public people in ministry — televangelists whose ministries were — to all intents and purposes — prospering and doing great things for the Kingdom. Unfortunately, their own armor was poorly protected or used, and they became prey to “a stronger than they!” Some of them have been delivered, set free, paid the price for their failures, and restored to their places of ministry.
One of the problems that we run into again and again is the fear that folks have in addressing evil spirits. The whole subject of deliverance is almost taboo in many circles.
People say, “Oh, I can’t do that!”
Regner A. Capener
RIVER WORSHIP CENTER
Temple, Texas 76504
Email Contact: CapenerMinistries@protonmail.com
All Coffee Break articles are copyright by Regner A. Capener, but authorization for reprinting, reposting, copying or re-use, in whole or in part, is granted –provided proper attribution and this notice are included intact. Older Coffee Break archives are available . Coffee Break articles are normally published weekly.
Essay: The Peter Principle (Part Four)
Over the past three essays, we have been distinguishing between the Physical Peter Principle—a person rises to the level of his incompetence—and the Spiritual Peter Principle—God provides His children with undeserved gifts, talents, and blessings, which Christians must manage properly. Luke 16:1-2, the first verses of the Parable of the Unjust Steward, contain additional teaching from Jesus on the subject:
He also said to His disciples: “There was a certain rich man who had a steward, and an accusation was brought to him that this man was wasting his goods. So he called him and said to him, ‘What is this I hear about you? Give an account of your stewardship, for you can no longer be steward.’ ”
In verse 1, “steward” is our old friend oikonomos. In verse 2, though, the Greek word translated “stewardship” is oikonomia, meaning “the administration (of a household or estate), the management, oversight, and administration of another’s property.” It appears eight times in the New Testament and describes the position itself as opposed to oikonomos, which identifies the person holding the position. In English, it would be similar to saying, “The manager, John Smith, was a department manager.” Interestingly, the English word economics, defined as “the study of the production, distribution, and consumption of goods and services,” comes from this Greek word, oikonomia.
We can grasp these two verses better from an alternative translation:
Jesus said to his disciples, “There was once a rich man who had a servant who managed his property. The rich man was told that the manager was wasting his master’s money, so he called him in and said, ‘What is this I hear about you? Turn in a complete account of your handling of my property, because you cannot be my manager any longer.’ ” [Good News Translation® (Today’s English Version, Second Edition) Copyright © 1992 American Bible Society. All rights reserved.]
This rich man, a type of Christ, entrusted his manager or steward with his goods. Recall the earlier quotation from Adam Clarke on oikonomos in I Peter 4:10: “Whatever gifts or endowments any man may possess, they are properly speaking, not his own; they are the Lord’s property.” So, Christ gave His manager—a type of a Christian—gifts, and later, He wants an accounting of those gifts. How were they used? Did the Christian improve by using those gifts in service to God and others?
In the parable in Luke 16, the manager is called into account, just as we will be (Romans 14:10). We have accepted this position with all its responsibilities. We have free will and can walk away at any time. Of course, if we do so, we forfeit our chance at the tremendous reward God has offered us, and we face certain, eternal death. Nonetheless, God is not forcing us to live this life. He is certainly leading us, guiding us, caring for us, and generally overseeing our lives, but He has not bound us hand and foot, nor does He stand over us with a whip in hand! Instead, He has given us certain gifts and the space to use them. He expects us to use them properly.
Luke 12:45-48 allows us to contrast the Faithful Servant with the Evil Servant:
But if that servant says in his heart, “My master is delaying his coming,” and begins to beat the male and female servants, and to eat and drink and be drunk, the master of that servant will come on a day when he is not looking for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in two and appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. And that servant who knew his master’s will, and did not prepare himself or do according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he who did not know, yet committed things deserving of stripes, shall be beaten with few. For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.
These four verses teach us four lessons:
- Verse 45: The manager becomes puffed up, begins to mistreat those in his charge, lets himself go, eats too much, and drinks too much. We can imagine that he also let his prayer and Bible study fall off as well. He begins to think that he has achieved his station in life and that his efforts have gained him this knowledge and ability. Yet Jesus teaches, “Without Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).
- Verse 46: The evil servant has begun to coast, to watch the clock rather than handle his business. A good manager gets the job done. For him, it is not a 9-to-5 job. He is always on call. It does not matter if the boss is around or not. His character is such that the work gets done regardless.
- Verse 47: When the boss calls us into the office for our performance assessment, we have no one to blame but ourselves for a poor review. We knew the “lord’s will.” We knew what the boss expected and what we agreed to do. At baptism, we agreed to this life. We accepted it—even made a covenant with God to dedicate our lives to Him. We knew to pray and study every day, to tithe, to fast, to give, to help, and so on. If we have not done these things, who is to blame?
- Verse 48: “What about John Doe next door? Why is he not in trouble with the boss? He is a slob; he does nothing but sit around all day. Why are you holding me to account when I do more than he does?” we might complain. But the answer is that God did not give John Doe the gifts He gave us. We cannot help it if the government employs poor managers who squander our tax dollars at every turn. Will thieving politicians be held accountable someday? We do not know, and it really has nothing to do with us. We do not control those things. It might make us angry, but it is out of our hands.
What is within our control, however, is what God has given us to use and increase. Our gifts may be a little bit or quite a lot, but whatever the amount, we are to grow it. As a good manager, we will produce results. God has given us so much, so from us much is required.
We read about the Spiritual Peter Principle in I Peter 4:10, but notice what leads to it:
Everything will soon come to an end. So be serious and be sensible enough to pray. Most important of all, you must sincerely love each other, because love wipes away many sins. Welcome people into your home and don’t grumble about it. (I Peter 4:7-9; Contemporary English Version® Copyright © 1995 American Bible Society. All rights reserved.)
Then comes the Spiritual Peter Principle: “Each of you has been blessed with one of God’s many wonderful gifts to be used in the service of others. So use your gift well.”
Annual Torah Cycle for 2018-2019 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule [UPDATED] (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
Since the new moon was sighted in Israel at sunset on April 06, 2019 and the state of the barley being Aviv for the wave sheaf offering, the following reading schedule for Passover and the days of Unleavened Bread and Bikkurim / Omer are provided below for your consideration. Since the first day of Unleavened Bread is on April 21st, this is also the start of the Omar Count to Shavuot. Shavuot will start at sunset on June 08, 2019 and end of June 09, 2019.
The Torah Readings for Shavuot are: Exodus 19:1—20:26; (Chumash: Exodus 19:1—20:23); Leviticus 23:10-21; Numbers 28:26-31; Deuteronomy 15:19—16:17
The Haftarah Readings for Shavuot are: Ezekiel 1:1-28, 3:12; Habakkuk 3:1-19; Ruth (All)
The Brit Chadashah Readings for Shavuot are: Acts 1:1—2:47, 20:16
As we draw close to the time of Passover this year (2019) which is a Feast (Hebrew: Mo’ed—Appointed Time) of Almighty YHWH, I want to encourage everyone to take the time to read the following chapters from Fred R. Coulter’s book “The Christian Passover.” Please do not let the title of his book throw you off or turn you off because what he presents in his book applies to all believers in Yeshua/Jesus. You have the ability to download each chapter to your computer, cell phone or tablet and read it at your convenience. He also gives you the ability to download his book in PDF format for FREE. You also have the ability to listen to him read to you each chapter. It is your choice.
If you are interested in getting a FREE downloadable Passover Haggadah and many Passover recipes, click HERE.
If you are interested in getting his book, click on the book image below.
Introduction | The Christian Passover
Chapter One – Where Do We Begin?
Chapter Two – Passover Means “Passing Over”
Chapter Three – Ben Ha Arbayim—“Between the Two Evenings”— The Vital Key to Understanding
Chapter Four – Understanding the Hebrew Term Ba Erev
Chapter Five – Determining the Scriptural Meaning of Ben Ha Arbayim
Chapter Six – Israel’s First Passover—Part One
Chapter Seven – Israel’s First Passover—Part Two
Chapter Eight – The Exodus and the Feast of Unleavened Bread
Chapter Nine – Did God Alter His Commands for the Passover?
Chapter Ten – Changes in the Old Testament Passover Observance
Chapter Eleven – A History of Rebellion and Repeated Apostasies
Chapter Twelve – When and Why the Temple Sacrifice of the Passover Was Instituted—Part One
Chapter Thirteen – When and Why the Temple Sacrifice of the Passover Was Instituted—Part Two
Chapter Fourteen – What Is the True Meaning of Deuteronomy 16?
Chapter Fifteen – Why Was Deuteronomy 16 Edited? Who Edited It?
Chapter Sixteen – No Passover for the Exiled
Chapter Seventeen – Later Passover Practices As Recorded by Jewish Historians
Chapter Eighteen – Survey of the Passover and the Feast of Unleavened Bread in the Gospels
Chapter Nineteen – Jesus’ Last Passover—When and How Was It Observed?
Chapter Twenty – How Often Should the Christian Passover Be Observed?
Chapter Twenty One – God’s Covenant With Abraham— the Foundation of the Passover
Chapter Twenty Two – God Covenants With Abraham’s Descendants
Chapter Twenty Three – The New Covenant With Abraham’s Spiritual Seed
Chapter Twenty Four – The Superiority of the New Covenant
Chapter Twenty Five – The Ordinance of Footwashing
Chapter Twenty Six – The Meaning of the Body of Jesus Christ
Chapter Twenty Seven – The Meaning of the Blood of Jesus Christ
Chapter Twenty Eight – The Agony of the Crucifixion
Chapter Twenty Nine – Jesus’ One Sacrifice Fulfilled All
Abbreviations and Symbols
Glossary of Terms
Also check out these teachings on Passover.
- The Mo’edim – Passover & Unleavened Bread – 119 Ministries (Video: 49:29 minutes long.)
- Jonathan Cahn: May Christians Celebrate Passover (Pessach)? (Passover part 1 of 2) (Video: 26:15 minutes long.)
- Full Messianic Passover (Pessach) Celebration with Rabbi Jonathan Cahn (Passover part 2 of 2) (Video: 1:27:40 minutes long.)
- Passover Movie – The Messiah YAHUSHUA Prophecy Fulfilled (Video: 49:38 minutes long.)
- Jesus and The Passover (Video: 1:07:13 minutes long.)
- Road to Emmaus (Video: 6:41 minutes long.)
- DESERT BLOOMS PROVIDE CLUES TO THE BIBLICAL EXODUS
- KIB 209 – Passover and the Scroll of Destiny
- Crown of Thorns
- Doctor Reveals Shocking Medical Details About Crucifixion That Helped Him Fully Appreciate Christ’s Suffering
Many Christians will be celebrating Easter on Sunday, April 21st. If you are a Christian, have you ever taken the time to research the origins of Easter? Did you know that Easter was being celebrated by pagans long before the death, burial and resurrection of Yeshua/Jesus? We have all been taught in Christianity that Easter is all about the death, burial and resurrection of Yeshua/Jesus. I know this because I am a minister. We, as believers in Yeshua/Jesus need to take the time to educate ourselves about Easter because Easter is not about the death, burial and resurrection of Yeshua/Jesus.
To help you understand the origins of Easter and that it is not an approved celebration by Almighty YHWH, please do yourself a big favor and check out all the links below to help educate yourself on what Easter is really all about. All Christians who celebrate Easter are doing so for the most part in ignorance and they do not know that Easter is a stench in His nostrils. That’s right. This is what He spoke to me many, many years ago when I was studying His Absolute Written Word. Easter is one of several celebrations Christians celebrate that He hates. Almighty YHWH has defined for ALL His children (this includes Christians) His Appointed Times (Hebrew: Mo’edim) that He wants them to observe.
- The pagan roots of Easter
- The True Origin of Easter
- Easter – Its Pagan origins
- What Are the Real Origins of Easter?
- Get Rid of Easter! (Pagan origins of Easter and Christmas Exposed) (Video: 14:46 minutes long.)
- Easter Ham or Passover Lamb? What does the Bible say Kirk Cameron? (Video: 11:24 minutes long.)
There is a great deal more that can be found on the origins of Easter. I only wanted to provide a few links for all my beloved brothers and sisters in Yeshua/Jesus who have celebrated Easter and who may still celebrate Easter this year with some links to help you educate yourself about what Easter is really all about. When Yeshua returns, we will not be celebrating Easter. We will be celebrating Passover. Please do not cheat yourself. Take the time to learn His Truths. I use the saying I came across many years ago. It goes like this: “It is Better to be Divided by Truth than United with Error!” Do you want to be on the side of “Truth” or on the side of “Error?”
- God’s Calendar: Seeing Jesus in the Passover and other Feasts of the Lord – Amir Tsarfati Video
- LOVE – the Key to Moving in the Kingdom Part 1
- LOVE – the Key to Moving in the Kingdom Part 2
- Is it Wrong to Celebrate Birthdays? (Video: 11:56 minutes long. While many understand reasons not to celebrate mainstream holidays like Christmas and Easter, the celebration of other non-biblical holidays may not be clear, including birthdays. Is it wrong to celebrate birthdays?)
- NOAHIDE LAWS: YOU NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH! (Video: 39:44 minutes long.)
- Righteousness of My Own (Video: 8:06 minutes long. In Philippians 3, why does it appear that Paul is stating that the Law of God is no longer for us because of faith in Christ? Paul says: “not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith”)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25 Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24 ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
WORLD FINANCE NEWS
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.