- Donald Trump Ends the Obama Mirage
- President Trump Has Heartbreaking Message About His Mother: ‘I Miss Her a Lot’
- Ivanka Trump to Lead US Delegation at Embassy’s Jerusalem Opening
- ‘A Great Day for Israel,’ Trump Declares as Embassy Moves to Jerusalem
- President Donald J. Trump’s Message Upon the Dedication of the U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem (Video: 2:38 minutes long.)
- President Donald J. Trump Keeps His Promise To Open U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem, Israel
- Video: Clinton, George W. Bush, Obama promise to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, Trump delivers
- Trump Has Specific Congressional Demand If Wall Funding Doesn’t Get Approved
- Trump to Ease Sanctions on Chinese Telecom
- Trump Continues To Stack Conservative Judges, 4 Judicial Nominations Confirmed
- Trump, aides celebrate Jerusalem embassy
- President Donald J. Trump’s Blueprint To Lower Drug Prices
- Watch: Trump Ties Mother’s Day and American History Together Beautifully
- Trump Delivers Savage News to Global Warming Crowd at NASA
- Trump: Death Penalty for Cop Killers … ‘Bring it Forth’
- Trump Honors Slain Cop – Family and Partner Join Emotional Speech
- Trump Abandons Nuclear Energy Project, Failed ‘Test’ Cost 38 Times More Than Russian Success
- Trump pushes for secure borders at tribute to slain police
- Melania Trump expected to remain hospitalized through week
- Melania Trump Tweets She’s ‘Feeling Great’ After Kidney Procedure
- Observers: History will honor Trump for his role in embassy move
- Trump Stokes California’s Sanctuary Revolt
- Trump: US hasn’t been notified about threat to cancel summit
- Trump Says MS-13 Members Are ‘Animals,’ Anti-Trump Media Incorrectly Reports Comment
- Trump: Obama FBI Spied on Campaign, ‘Bigger Than Watergate’
- Trump on Texas School Shooting: ‘Everyone Must Work Together’ to Keep Our Children Safe
- Trump Doubles Down on MS-13 Comment: ‘Always Will’ Call Them Animals
- Trump suspicious of Barack Obama’s Justice Dept.
- California’s ‘Sanctuary’ Laws Aren’t Pro-Immigrant—and Local Leaders Are Pushing Back
- Trump donates first-quarter 2018 salary to VA
- Donald Trump: We Need Merit-Based Immigration to Fill Jobs in Growing Economy
- Trump: Countries not meeting NATO obligations will be ‘dealt with’
- US Embassy Jerusalem Dedication Ceremony (Video: 1:12:43 minutes long.)
- VP Pence: Trump Has ‘Made History’ With Opening of U.S. Embassy in Jerusalem
- White House Examining Plan to Help Iranian People Oppose Regime
- White House blames Hamas for Gaza protester deaths: “Israel has the right to defend itself”
- WH: NKorea summit threat was ‘fully expected’
- White House: Liberals, Media Are Welcome to Defend ‘Disgusting’ MS-13 Gang
- White House: Trump ‘Disappointed’ in Defeat of Farm Bill, Calls on House to ‘Resolve Any Remaining Issues’
- Trump Administration Readying Israeli-Palestinian Peace Plan
- Trump Administration Rejects Iranian and Somali Refugees Cast-off From Australia
- Trump Administration Will Deny Federal Funds to Clinics That Discuss Abortion
- More illegals being deported
- CIA: CIA Interrogator Sends Whoopi Goldberg a Warning After She Suggests Trump Be Waterboarded
- FBI: FBI Releases Huge Pro-2nd Amendment Statement
- FBI: Sara Carter: Inspector General’s Draft Report on FBI “does not include any recommendations for criminal prosecution;” Referrals Could come later
- Moving Day! U.S. Celebrates New Jerusalem Embassy
- Gillibrand Introduces Bill to Make ICE, CBP Report Immigration Stops
- 16 GOP Senators: No Vacation Until Congress Finishes Its Work
- Congress to Consider Recognition of Israeli Sovereignty Over Golan Heights
- Haley: Haley Gives Blunt Answer to UN Push for New Climate Pact With US
- Haley: Haley Scorches Palestinians, Blocks UN Meddling in Israel, Then Walks Out All in Matter of Minutes
- Haley: Haley Blames Hamas for Violence, Walks Out Before UN Palestinian Ambassador Speaks
- Haley: Gaza violence not over embassy location, “comes from those who reject existence of Israel in any location”
- Haley: VIDEO UN: Nikki Haley protects Israel (re: Gaza jihad) from another UN lynching
- Haley: WATCH: Nikki Haley Slams UN’s ‘Double Standard’ Against Israel
- Haley: Haley on Gaza: No Country Acts with More Restraint Than Israel
- Haley: WATCH: Ambassadors Danon and Haley Celebrate Opening of US Embassy in Jerusalem
- Huckabee: Watch: Sarah’s Hilarious Response to Whether Her Kids or Acosta Are Harder To Deal With
- Huckabee: Mike Huckabee warns that California is launching a “Massive attack on Christianity”
- Immigration crackdown shifts to employers as audits surge
- Supreme Court makes sports betting a possibility nationwide
- House to Probe China Threat
- House defeats farm bill as conservatives revolt
- Outrageous: Congress Can’t Find $25B for Wall in $47T 10-Year Budget
- Almost 50% of US Aid to Afghanistan Goes to Corruption, Waste, Fraud, and Abuse
- RINOs and Democrats Push for Mass Amnesty Vote that Could Disrupt Mid-Term Elections
- Rand Paul Forced a Senate Vote on the Budget to Show Expose RINOs
- The Pentagon and HUD Took $21 TRILLION from US Taxpayers!
- What You Need To Know About The Community Movement Against Sanctuary Policies
- State Department Postpones Forum on Cuba After GOP Uproar
- Muster Votes To Restore Net Neutrality
- Senate Confirms Gina Haspel to Lead C.I.A. Despite Torture Concerns
- Senate Confirms Nation’s First Woman CIA Director
- U.S. Senate Intelligence Committee embraces 2017 DNI report that says Russia preferred Trump to win the 2016 election
- Cartels make $500 million a year from smuggling illegal immigrants across U.S. border
- Bolton Teams Up With Kelly To Quash White House Leaks
- Rick Perry: Our Power Grid Is More Vulnerable To Attack Than Ever
- Feds Spend $333,210 Studying Bars Along Mexico Border
- U.S. Resettling More Refugees Than the Population of Philadelphia
- US, Gulf Arab States Slap Hezbollah with Sanctions
- EMP Commission Warns Of Year-Long Blackout And A Massive Death Toll
- Senators Who Voted Against Confirming Pompeo Beg For His Ear on Gaza
- Pelosi Echoes Misleading Reports on Trump Calling MS-13 ‘Animals’
- MS-13 Members Are Bad, It’s OK to Say Mean Things About Them
- How REAL news exposed FAKE news before fake news claimed the reverse as their own cover up
- Media Fuels ‘Fake News’ Criticism With Misleading Reports on Trump’s ‘Animals’ Comments
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Poll Results: US, Iran and the Nuclear Deal
- Iran Nuclear Deal: WATCH: Can economic sanctions alone stop Iran’s nuclear ambitions?
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Leaked Memo: US Ready to Devastate Europe if They Betray on Iran
- Iran Nuclear Deal: WATCH: The Dark and Dangerous Secrets Behind the Iran Deal
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Did Western officials take bribes to pass Iran nuclear deal?
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Allen West’s epic speech in Times Square DESTROYS the Iran Deal
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Bolton: U.S. Will Reimpose Pre-Nuke Deal Sanctions on Iran
- Iran Nuclear Deal: John Kerry caught meeting with Iranian officials in Paris
- Iran Nuclear Deal: The pictures of the 3 Iranians John Kerry met in Paris: who are they?
- Iran Nuclear Deal: Robert Spencer in The Federalist: Ending The Iran Deal Is The First Step Toward Addressing Iran’s Aggression
- U.S. Led Coalition Hits ISIS in Iraq, Syria With 66 Strikes in Past Week
- Deep State: Analysis: The ‘Deep State’ Tactics Used Against Trump Campaign Were First Employed in GOP Senate Race
- Deep State: EXPOSED: DEEP STATE MESSAGES INTERCEPTED ON THE “DARK WEB” FROM FBI/DOJ CONSPIRING AGAINST TRUMP; ROSENSTEIN HIRED MUELLER BECAUSE HE COULD BE BLACKMAILED
- Deep State: Pamela Anderson To Kanye West: ‘They’re Trying to Kill Assange, Please Help’
- DACA: 1st appeals court to weigh Trump’s decision to end DACA
- WATCH: Ex-Marine still missing in Syria 5 years later
- Bolton: Ron Paul: The ‘Bolton Effect’ Is From Breakthrough To Breakdown With North Korea
- Pakistan And America Are In The Throes Of A Serious Diplomatic Crisis
- Huckabee: Despite Media Hit Jobs, Sarah Sanders Voted One of the Most Admired Women in US
- Giuliani: Mueller Admits He Can’t Indict Trump, All He Can Do Is ‘Write a Report’
- Giuliani: On eve of anniversary, Giuliani says time for probe to end
- Giuliani: Giuliani warns America: “Comey should be prosecuted” for leaking classified information
- Giuliani: Giuliani Puts the Corrupt Mueller Team on Notice: “We’re Ready to Rip Them Apart if that’s What They Want!”
- Haspel: Haspel Corrects Feinstein on Retracted Claims About CIA Record
- Haspel: Nancy Pelosi Knew About Enhanced Interrogation Before Gina Haspel
- Haspel: Green Beret Records Himself Getting Waterboarded To Show Support for Haspel Bid
- Haspel: Haspel Secures Enough Votes for Confirmation
- Haspel: Doug Jones Sides with Democratic Majority in Opposition to Haspel
- Haspel: CIA nominee wins Senate panel backing, confirmation expected
- Haspel: Was Gina Haspel, Trump’s New CIA Chief, Involved in Secretly Spying on the Trump Campaign?
- Thornton: Controversial State Department Nominee In Trouble
- Obama: The Obama Legacy Deserves To Be Destroyed
- Obama: Ex-Obama Admin Officials Reveal True Colors with Anti-American Move
- Obama: Obama Prison Rule Gets Correctional Action
- Obama: More proof Obama admin. set ‘spy traps’ for Trump?
- Obama: Lawsuit Filed Against Barack Obama’s Presidential Center
- Obama: Obama and His Library Get Brutal Treatment From Angry Locals Who Don’t Want Him There
- Obama: Ex-US Attorney: Obama CIA Chief Tried to Frame Trump
- Obama: WHAT?… Criminal Clapper: ‘It’s a Good Thing’ Obama’s FBI Was Spying on Trump’s Campaign (VIDEO)
- Clinton: Clinton Sent $150K in Campaign Cash to LLC Managing Book, Speaking Income
- Clinton: Report: Clinton Campaign Funneled $150,000 to Company Owned by Clinton
- Clinton: IG Makes New CRIMINAL REFERRAL(S) Over FBI/DOJ Handling of Clinton Investigations
- Clinton: Report: Obama DOJ Broke Law in Clinton Email Investigation
- Clinton: BOOM: Buckle Up Because ITS HAPPENING | SGTreport
- Clinton: IG Horowitz Finds FBI, DOJ Broke Law In Clinton Probe, Refers To Prosecutor For Criminal Charges
- Comey: Comey Con? House, Senate Leaders Level Huge Charge Against Ex-FBI Dir.
- Comey: World In Shock After CIA-MI6 Operative Stefan Halper Confirmed As Mole FBI Director Comey Used To Destroy Trump
- Comey: Krugman Cries Treason After Stefan Halper Outed As FBI Infiltrator, There’s Just One Problem…
- Avenatti: Caught: Avenatti Tied to Clinton AND Russian Dossier-Linked Saudi
- Avenatti: Bombshell: Avenatti Got MASSIVE Mystery Payment After Stormy Came to Him
- Avenatti: Stormy Daniels Attorney Threatens to Sue Reporters for Negative Story
- Avenatti: Stormy Daniels’ Lawyer Accuses The Daily Caller News Foundation of Unethical Journalism on CNN
- Avenatti: Stormy Daniels Attorney Goes After Another Reporter, Calls Him an ‘Assh***’
- Avenatti: Claim: Avenatti Found House He Liked, Did the Unthinkable to Owner
- Avenatti: Avenatti Issues Jaw-Dropping Claim About Own TV Show
- Avenatti: Cohen leaker: ‘I immediately became concerned… I came forward’
- Mueller: Lawyer: Mueller Indicted a Company That Didn’t Exist
- Mueller: Watch: Journalist Recounts Story of FBI Agents Trying To Get Russian Oligarch To Attack Trump
- Mueller: Texas Rep. Gohmert torches special counsel Robert Mueller in scathing report detailing career of corruption and malfeasance
- Mueller: ANOTHER MUELLER GAFFE: Lawyers Defending Russian Firm Tell Court Named Employees DON’T WORK FOR THEM – Mueller MADE IT UP
- Mueller: 3 Things To Know About Mueller’s Pledge to Not Indict Trump
- Nunes: No ‘Credible Evidence’: Nunes Attacks Russia Investigation As Nothingburger
- Bernie Sanders: Bernie Sanders’ Son Slams Democratic Party, Hillary Clinton
- Bernie Sanders: Bernie Sanders Leads Senate Democrats Over Gaza Hypocrisy
- McCain: MEDAL OF HONOR HERO ‘FED UP’ WITH MCCAIN
- McCain: What Al Franken Said About McCain Is 10x Worse Than WH Aide’s Comment
- WATCH: US Support for Israel, From Past to Present
- Democrats: Democratic Congressional Candidate Deletes Pro-Trump Tweets Before Election
- Democrats: Leftist Billionaire Buys Ad Warning Mothers that the Republican Party Will Turn Their Kids into Nazis
- Democrats: Democrat Jay Inslee Compares His Fight for Carbon Tax to Nelson Mandela’s Fight Against Apartheid
- Democrats: Julian Castro Promises Decision on Presidential Run After 2018 Elections
- Democrats: Dem Senate Candidate: ‘What Was the Point’ of American Revolution If We Don’t Have Single-Payer Health Care
- Democrats: Dems Pour Cash Into California Races to Avoid ‘Nightmare’ Shutouts
- Democrats: Gillibrand: If Lehman Brothers Were Lehman Sisters, We Would Have Avoided Financial Collapse
- Democrats: PolitiFact: Dem Candidate’s Claim of Not Being a Politician Is ‘Mostly False’
- Democrats: DCCC-Backed Candidate Loses to Progressive Candidate in Nebraska Democratic Primary
- Democrats: DCCC Hit With Ethics Complaint After Secret Recording Released
- Democrats: Not one Democrat in Jerusalem to honor U.S embassy move to Jerusalem
- Democrats: Gorka Hammers Dems for Skipping Embassy Opening: ‘More Democrats Have Met with Louis Farrakhan’
- Democrats: The ‘Blue Wave’ could be turning into a trickle
- Democrats: DEMS DID ‘MORE DAMAGE’ TO DEMOCRACY THAN RUSSIANS ‘EVER CONTEMPLATED’
- Democrats: IS IT TIME FOR MARTIAL LAW IN DEMOCRAT-RUN CITIES?
- Republicans: Romney Says Trump-Supporting Pastor Is Bigot, but Bible Disagrees
- Republicans: Baptist pastor rejects attack from Mitt Romney
- Republicans: GOP Stays the Courts with Nominees
- Republicans: Media Negatives or Trump Positives?
- Republicans: Trump’s 9th Circuit Nominee Faces Opposition for Briefs Against Landmark Gun Rights, Free Speech Decisions
- Republicans: Graham: Got a Problem with Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital? ‘Take It Up With God’
- Republicans: Dick Morris: GOP Surges in Midwest
- Republicans: Trump Senate choices score victories in Tuesday primaries
- Media: The Media Is Killing the Democratic Party
- Media: NY Times Columnist Begs Trump to Denounce Him
- Media: New York Times Issues Multiple Corrections to Story Attacking Mark Dubowitz, FDD Over Iran Nuclear Deal
- Media: Bombshell: NYT Article Confirms Intel Agencies Spied on Trump [Opinion]
- Media: Hate: NY Daily News Calls Jewish Ivanka ‘Daddy’s Little Ghoul’
- Media: Our Oil Money Goes to Saudi Arabia to Fund Jihad Terrorism In Europe
- Media: CNN Voices Criticizing Iran Deal Pullout Outnumber Supporters 6-1
- Media: CNN ‘Journalist’ Chris Cillizza Posts Image of Trump About to Be Shot
- Media: CNN On The Brink Of Collapse As Ratings Plunge 20 Percent
- Media: Oops! CNN’s Ana Navarro Says Trump is Hitler Because He Called MS13 “Animals” – Then Somebody Found This Old Navarro Tweet…
- Media: CNN Anchor’s Credibility Shot to Pieces After Avenatti Photo Surfaces
- Media: News Coverage Of Gaza Border Clashes Comes Up Short
- Media: MSNBC Goes Too Far, Sick Allegation About Pro-Trump Vets
- Media: MSNBC Reporter Calls Gaza Protesters ‘Unarmed,’ Then Immediately Says They Had ‘Some Light Weapons’
- Media: MSNBC’s Katy Tur Mistakes Fireworks for Gunshots in Jerusalem
- Media: MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: ‘Appalling’ How U.S. Moved Embassy to Jerusalem
- Media: New York Paper Attacks Ivanka After Deadly Gaza Protests
- Media: Bill O’Reilly Eyes Return To Television with Brand New Show
- Media: Actor Rob Lowe Pictured with Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Triggers Liberal Firestorm
- Media: Washington Post Mortem on Evangelicals
- Media: NBC Opinion Writer: Palestinian Violence Against Israeli Settlers Is Justified
- Media: CBS Doesn’t Like Own Mueller Poll, So Fox Has to Report It
- Media: Trump Has ‘Fulfilled Biblical Prophecy’ By Moving Embassy To Jerusalem, Fox News‘s Jeanine Pirro Claims
- Media: Boycotted Laura Ingraham Just Beat Rachel Maddow for First Time Ever
- Media: Wired Magazine Promotes Argument That Vitriolic Attacks on FCC Chairman Pai Are Justified
- Media: MSM: Hamas sends in babies and it’s all Trump’s fault
- Media: Media Refuses To Report: 5 Things Palestinians Do To Frame Israelis
- Taxpayer-Funded Childcare Fraud Scheme Appears to Fund Terrorists
- Former Starbucks Employee Explains How New Bathroom Policy Will Explode in CEO’s Face
- Starbucks Under Fire Again for ‘Beaner’ Label
- 30% of US Muslims accused of Islamophobia for believing that Muslims are “more prone to negative behavior”
- Planned Parenthood: Cecile Richards to Opponents of Federal Funds for Planned Parenthood: If You Don’t Support Abortions, Don’t Have One
- Planned Parenthood: Trump Admin Announces New Rule That May Defund Planned Parenthood
- Why Do Anti-Semitic US Islamists Get a Free Pass?
- Hamas-linked CAIR rep admits: Muslim groups that claim Islam sanctions their violence “contribute to Islamophobia”
- Should US Citizens Be Allowed to Join Foreign Fights?
- Hugh Fitzgerald: No, Thomas Jefferson did not host the first Ramadan iftar dinner at the White House
- Alaska: Jihadi Cult Member Files to Run for Congress
- California: Soros Drops $1.5 Million in San Diego for Far-Left District Attorney Candidate
- California: California City Unanimously Votes Against Sanctuary State
- California: Middle School Teacher Charged with Inciting Antifa Riot Gets Hit with Bad News from Judge
- California: Watch: Students Trash Trump Nobel Prize But Can’t Name 1 Thing Obama Did for Peace
- California: A California Democrat Wants to Make International Workers’ Day a Paid Holiday
- California: Calif. School: Student ‘Promoting Violence’ by Wearing Pro-2nd Amendment Shirt
- California: Analysis: Jerry Brown’s Gas Tax Could Be Huge Win for California Republicans in November
- California: Calif.: Replace Washington or Lincoln B-day With Communist Celebration
- California: California Deputy District Attorneys Speak Out Against Soros Pouring Millions Into Local Races
- California: California: Public high school yearbook has lavish two-page Islam presentation entitled “ALLAH AKBAR”
- California: Coffee Clash — Islamophobia in California?
- California: Judge tosses California law allowing life-ending drugs
- California: Report: Costco Rejects $500 Donation for Children’s Charity Because It Came from Gun Seller
- California: DA: Children in California home were strangled, waterboarded
- California: “INTENTIONAL” EXPLOSION IN ALISO VIEJO, CA; 1 Dead — Firemen evacuated when SECOND DEVICE found
- California: Californians Turn on Jerry Brown After He Accuses Trump of ‘Lying on Immigration’
- California: Anti-Israel Activists Try to Shout Down Lebanese Christian at UCLA
- Colorado: Colorado Makes a Mesa Religious Freedom
- Colorado: College Orders Student to Remove Jesus From Graduation Speech
- Colorado: City of Boulder Votes To Ban ‘Assault Weapons,’ Some Shotguns, Plan To Add More to Ordinance
- Connecticut: Scientists Bring A Severed Brain Back To Life, Humans Next?
- Florida: Courtroom Erupts in Brawl After Judge Reads Guilty Verdict in Murder Case
- Florida: Judge: ‘Unlawful’ Destruction of Ballots in Race Wasserman Schultz Won
- Florida: Wasserman Schultz: NRA ‘Just Shy of a Terrorist Organization’
- Florida: Robocaller Who Made Millions Caught, Fined $120 Million
- Florida: Cowardly Parkland Cop Nets $8,700 Per Month Pension, $3,000 More Than Average Cop’s Salary
- Florida: Teacher Had Students Drown Live Raccoons In Class
- Idaho: Two more Michael Snyder videos published: Economic freedom and medical freedom explained
- Illinois: Illinois Proposes Plundering Homeowners to ‘Fix’ Pension Problem
- Illinois: Hero Cop Shoots Armed Ex-Student Preventing Possible School Massacre
- Illinois: Police Officer Brings Down Teen Gunman Who Opened Fire at Illinois High School
- Indiana: Federal Judge Releases Illegal Alien After Ramming Car into Daycare Center
- Iowa: After Passing Strict Abortion Law, Iowa Gov. Horrifies Libs With New Announcement
- Kentucky: Kentucky Dem Candidates Share Progressive Positions, Dislike of Pelosi
- Maryland: Maryland Becomes the 11th State to Ban Gay Conversion Therapy for Minors
- Massachusetts: Hamas-linked CAIR official with ties to jihad terror group running as Democrat for Congress
- Massachusetts: Warren Burnishes Native American Bonafides by Helping Get Indian Casino Running
- Massachusetts: Gone in 60 Seconds: Warren Reveals in Less Than a Minute Her Plan To Fundamentally Transform America
- Michigan: Video: Michigan gubernatorial candidate called out on Muslim Brotherhood ties, cries “racism” and “Islamophobia”
- Michigan: Cross Removed From Michigan Hillside Following Complaint
- Minnesota: Minnesota Gov’t Defrauded; Funds Supporting Terror?
- Minnesota: Muslims defraud taxpayers of over $100 million, use it to fund jihad terror group al-Shabaab
- Minnesota: Somali-Owned Daycare Centers Investigated for $100-Million Fraud
- Minnesota: Ellison: ‘A Very Good Idea’ for Government to Regulate CEO Pay
- Minnesota: DAY-CARE TERROR SCHEME: MILLIONS IN CASH PACKED IN CARRY-ONS
- Mississippi: Humanists upset at prospect of nat’l motto on plates
- Missouri: Missouri Boots Planned Parenthood, Abortion Activists Use Fictional Book Characters To Protest
- Missouri: Felony charge against Missouri governor dropped
- Nevada: Active Shooter Reportedly on Loose in Las Vegas
- New Jersey: Rutgers Student Going Public Against Financial Aid for Illegals
- New York: Comedian ‘Jokes’ About Killing ICE Agents, Ends Up on Wrong End of DHS Home Raid
- New York: SJP blasts Stony Brook University’s Muslim chaplain for supporting Hillel
- New York: U.S. Muslim preacher: “Soon, America will be ours”
- New York: Doctor For Billionaire Sex Slave Ring NXIVM, Charged for Conducting Horrific Human Experiments
- New York: Cuomo Announces $7.5M to Fight MS-13 Gang Violence
- New York: Andrew Cuomo’s Fatwa Against the NRA (and Gun Owners Like You)
- North Carolina: Polluting Pigs Hit With Big Penalty
- Oklahoma: State sen. says bill shields faith-based adoptions
- Oklahoma: Muslim woman stabbed 11-year-old daughter “50 to 70 times,” hit her over head with a pick-axe
- Pennsylvania: Voters cast ballots in 4 states; in Pa., redrawn map in play
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Democratic Congressional Candidate’s Fund Has Donated Hundreds of Thousands to Pro-BDS Groups
- Pennsylvania: Philadelphia Family Court Judge Exposed and Charged with Illegal Medical Kidnapping
- Pennsylvania: ‘Blue Wave’ Collapses Again as Another Pro-Trumper Wins Big
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvania Democratic Congressional Candidate’s Fund Has Donated Hundreds of Thousands to Anti-Jewish Groups
- Tennessee: Nashville Predators Raise Eyebrows Over ‘Team’ Endorsement of Progressive Mayoral Candidate
- Texas: Derecognize us, will you? We’ll see about that
- Texas: Ex-GOP Rep. Reneges, Says He Won’t Repay $84k Taxpayer-Funded Sex Harassment Settlement
- Texas: School Shooter Found Carrying Symbol Linked to Radical Trump Haters
- Texas: BREAKING: Santa Fe High School Killer Wore ANTIFA and Columbine Hammer-and-Sickle Pin
- UN: UN Warns of Collapse of Gaza Services After Hamas Destroys Fuel Depot
- UN: UN health agency aims to wipe out trans fats worldwide
- UN: UN paints welcoming Sweden as “racist inferno where immigrants face painful racism”
- UN: WATCH: UN Watchdog Confirms Use of Chlorine Gas in Syria
- UN: UN Calls for ‘Protection’ for Palestinian Civilians from IDF ‘Assaults’
- UN: WATCH: Are UN Schools Urging Palestinian Children to Join Gaza Violence?
- UN: UN Warns of Gaza Fuel Crisis After Hamas Destroys Border Crossing
- UN: 2nd Amendment Heads Up: The U.N. Is Quietly Pushing International Gun Control
- Washington State: Seattle Attacks Homelessness by Passing New Tax That Drives Off Employers
- Washington State: Seattle’s ‘Tax on Jobs’ Draws Outrage From Amazon, Starbucks
- Washington State: Seattle Makes Devastating Decision in Name of Helping Homeless
- Washington State: Seattle OKs tax on companies like Amazon to help homeless
- West Virginia: West Virginia middle school instructs children to write out their submission to Allah
- Wisconsin: Wisconsin Supreme Court To Determine If Professor’s Ousting Violated Free Speech
- Netanyahu: Bible Mentions Jerusalem, Our 3,000-year-old Capital, 650 Times
- Netanyahu Shakes Hands with Ambassadors of United Arab Emirates, Bahrain
- Israel ‘Eternally Grateful’ to Trump for Embassy Move, Declares Netanyahu
- Netanyahu to Ambassadors: ‘Move Your Embassies to Jerusalem’
- Netanyahu: A Great Day for Israel, America and Peace
- ‘We are Here to Stay,’ Netanyahu Says at US Embassy Opening in Jerusalem
- Netanyahu: ‘This is a Momentous Time, President Trump is Making History’
- Netanyahu to Turkey’s Erdogan: Don’t Preach Morality to Us
- Netanyahus Wish Melania Trump a Speedy Recovery After Operation
- All These Years Later, Netanyahu Is Finally Vindicated
- Netanyahu: ‘I Completely Agree’ with Hamas About Gaza Protests
- WATCH: Israeli Ambassador Puts Iran and Ramallah on Notice
- Israel Justice Minister: Trump Is ‘Churchill of the 21st Century’
- Israeli Minister: Trump Is Modern Churchill, Past Presidents Like Neville Chamberlain
- Israeli Minister: ‘Hamas Gangsters Hold 2 Million Palestinians Hostage’
- WATCH: Jerusalem Mayor Thanks Trump for ‘Standing with the Truth’
- Israel Wins EUROVISION. Europe is in Shock
- Jerusalem is for the Entire World!
- Israel Celebrates 51st Anniversary of the Reunification of Jerusalem
- WATCH: ‘The Temple Mount is in Our Hands!’
- WATCH: Jerusalem Day Celebrates Israel’s Eternal Capital!
- WATCH: Jerusalem Day Honors Long-Awaited Jewish Homecoming
- WATCH: Today’s Historic US Embassy Launch in Jerusalem!
- WATCH: A Peek at the New US Embassy in Jerusalem!
- 40 Nations Attend Opening Ceremony of US Embassy in Jerusalem
- WATCH: What Do the People of Jerusalem Think of the New US Embassy?
- Jerusalem Soccer Club Gives Trump Huge Honor as Thanks for Embassy Move
- 14 Arrested Outside US Embassy in Jerusalem During Official Opening
- Over 900 Wounded, 37 Killed As US Embassy Protests Heat Up in Jerusalem
- US Opens Its Embassy in Jerusalem as Protests Erupt and 55 Palestinians Killed
- WATCH: Bennett’s Message to Critics of US Embassy Move to Jerusalem
- Opposition head: Messianic atmosphere at US Embassy ceremony ‘disturbing’
- Exclusive: Druze IDF Veterans Chairman Thanks Trump from the ‘Depths of Our Heart’
- WATCH: Will US bolster protection of Middle East embassies after Jerusalem move?
- Israel: Iran Promoting Violence on Israel’s Border with Gaza
- IDF Model Planes Armed with Knives Take Down Gazan Firebomb Kites
- IDF Drone Knocks Out 40 Palestinian Terror Kites
- IDF Drops Leaflets in Gaza, Warns Civilians to Keep Away from Border
- IDF says Iranian counterattack imminent
- IDF thwarts terror attack
- Record Number of Jews Visit Temple Mount, Clashes Ensue
- WATCH: IDF Protects Israeli Civilians on Deadliest Day of Gaza Border Riots
- Israeli Innovation Provides Big Boost to Farmers in India
- What Might An Israel-Iran War Look Like?
- What just went on in this children’s hospital will move you to tears (Video: 4:21 minutes long.)
- Israel Bombs 11 Hamas Targets, Braces for Another Day of Violence
- Israel Opens Crossing Into Gaza; Hamas Blocks Passage of Goods
- CUP OF TREMBLING: Israel faces diplomatic fallout after dozens killed in Gaza…
- Tensions rise between Israel and Turkey over US Embassy move and Gaza violence
- Israel’s Friend Guatemala Follows US, Moves Embassy to Jerusalem
- UWI Greets Guatemalan President, Thanks Him for Opening Jerusalem Embassy
- Machine Gun Fire from Gaza Hits Israeli Homes; IDF Attacks Hamas Post
- What Does a US Embassy in Jerusalem Mean for Israel?
- Israeli Ambassador to UK destroys BBC interviewer about Iran
- Israel Commissions First Boutique Bedouin Hotel in the World
- Major Israeli Government Official Declares That The Palestinians Killed By The IDF Protesting Trump’s Moving Of The US Embassy To Jerusalem Are Like “Nazis Who Died In The World War”
- Paraguay to Open Jerusalem Embassy Next Tuesday
- WATCH: Israeli Reporters Physically Assaulted in Istanbul
- Israeli ambassador to Belgium blasts host nation for biased Gaza criticism
- Israeli Kids Respond to Gazan ‘Kites of Fire’ with ‘Kites of Love and Peace’
- WATCH: The Most Important Moment in Israel’s History
- New, Accurate Israeli Method Detects Early Breast Cancer
- What If The Israelis Didn’t Shoot? A Realistic Scenario
- 5 Reasons Why ISIS Just Targeted Paris
- Gaza Palestinians Destroy Access to Their Own Humanitarian Aid
- Gaza: Ten of the “innocent civilians” killed were members of Hamas’ internal security apparatus
- Only a Matter of Time: Al Qaeda Leader Says Tel Aviv Is Muslim Land Too
- Al-Qaeda leader calls for jihad on eve of US embassy move to Jerusalem
- Senior Hamas Official: This Is Not ‘Peaceful Resistance,’ It Is Supported by Our Weapons
- Dozens of Palestinian Rioters Killed in Gaza Border Riots, Number Keeps Rising
- Gazans Reveal: Hamas is Pushing Us to Charge Israel’s Border
- What You Need to Know About Hamas
- Hamas Has Taken Gaza Back To The Stone Age
- Hamas Official: 50 of Those Killed in Gaza Riots Were Members of Terror Group
- Trapped In Its Own Paradox, Hamas Is Buying Time With Gaza Protests
- Establishment media uncritically reports Hamas’ sanitized version of violent Gaza border protests
- The Truth of the Gaza Violence and IDF Restraint from an IDF Officer Who is Serving There
- The Conflict In Gaza: Three Ways To View It
- Gaza Wants Freedom: Here’s How to Get It
- Pro-ISIS Media Outlet Threatens Spanish PM With Beheading
- Telegram Channel Supporting Hamas Military Wing: Wissam Bin Hamid, Commander Of A Libyan Organization Connected To Al-Qaeda, Helped To Arm Hamas
- Trump arrested by jihad soldiers of fictitious “Palestine” in photoshopped image by Abbas’ Fatah
- It’s All a Media Show
- Hamas top dog: “This is not peaceful resistance. When we talk about peaceful resistance, we are deceiving the public”
- “Palestinian” boasts to NPR: “We want to burn” the Jews, “the Jews go crazy” when they see our swastika kites
- Thousands of Hamas Terrorists Attack Israel for $100 A Day (Israeli Soldiers Fight Them for $13 A Day)
- VIDEO: Gazan Muslim “Protesters,” Meat Cleavers, Bombs, Firebombs in Hand, Cut Through Gaza Fence, Chant “Khaybar, Khaybar!” – Evoking Muhammad’s Genocide of Jewish Tribe
- Abbas: US Embassy in Jerusalem a ‘Settlement Outpost’
- Palestinians Recall Envoys from US and Nations that Support Embassy Move
- WATCH: How Hamas Exploits US Media in Propaganda War
- Horrifying Pics of ‘Peaceful’ Palestinians Surface… No Wonder They’re Being Shot
- “Palestinians” thank Canada for not supporting U.S. embassy move to Jerusalem
- What Would Have Happened Had Palestinian Rioters Got Through?
- Palestinian Official Derides Haley: She is Not the World’s ‘Schoolmarm’
- WATCH: How the Palestinians Refuse to Make Peace with Israel
- Remember the Dead Palestinian Baby? Turns Out She Didn’t Die from Israeli Fire
- Analysis: Hamas Gaza Violence: Why Now? Why These Tactics?
- Palestinians Defy US, Try Joining More UN Agencies as a Member State
- WATCH: Why Hamas is the Enemy of Palestinians in Gaza
- Hamas turns away two large truckloads of Israeli humanitarian aid meant to relieve medical shortages in Gaza Strip
- “Palestinian” Muslim Leader: Prosecute everyone who eats in public during Ramadan
- Austria: Vienna: Imam calls for Sharia in Austria and establishment of Islamic State
- Austria: Prosecutors Charged 17 Members of the Right Wing Generation Identity Group
- Austria: Muslim asks man if he is Muslim, then bites him on the ear
- Austria: 9-year-old migrant boy threatens classmates with knife: My job is to kill people and Allah told me to do it
- Belgium: Muslim leader boasts that the country will have a Muslim majority within ten years
- Belgium: Teaching manuals in Saudi-funded mosques preach murder of gays and call Jews “corrupt, evil, treacherous”
- Belgium: Leaked Report Exposes Hate Teaching at Mosques
- Belgium: VIDEO Belgium: Senior citizen and son brutally beaten by Muslims for drinking alcohol on terrace of Kebab shop
- Belgium: Video: As Ramadan begins, massive fire rips through several buildings in heavily Muslim Molenbeek area of Brussels
- Belgium: Saudi-financed Belgian mosques teach hatred of Jews, gays
- England: May intervenes to speed up new UK immigration plan
- England: New Law Sees British Citizens Face Jail If They Post Offensive Content Online
- EU: E.U. Chief on Trump: ‘With Friends Like That, Who Needs Enemies?’
- EU: EU to block Trump’s Iran sanctions by activating old law
- EU: EU watchdog confirms Selmayr probe
- EU: EU leaders unite against Trump
- EU: EU to Poland: Make progress on rule of law or we up the ante
- EU: EU migration top dog: “EU will never be a fortress. Migration will stay in Europe and the world for decades to come”
- Europe: Dick Morris: Europeans Falling in Line with Iran Sanctions
- Europe: Europe ‘Dangerously Close’ to Blackouts as Pivot to Alternative Fuels Fails
- Europe: 5 takeaways from EU’s big Balkan get-together
- Europe: NATO chief thanks Trump for leadership on military spending
- Europe: European Parliament says Brits can stay if they’re good
- Europe: The Future of Europe is Civil War
- France: Video from Paris: Muslim screaming “Allahu akbar” murders at least one, injures four in stabbing spree
- France: Paris: ISIS Terrorist Murders 1, Injures 4 in Stabbing Attack
- France: WATCH Martyrdom VIDEO of Jihadi who went on STABBING RAMPAGE yesterday in PARIS
- France: Paris: Muslim “Allahu akbar” knifeman was migrant from Chechnya, was on watch list
- France: Knesset Speaker in France: Move Your Embassy, Support ‘Historic Justice’
- France: Jihadi implicated in Paris Islamic terror attack WORKED AT IMMIGRATION OFFICE
- France: Paris: Muslim screams “Allahu akbar” and “you kill children” outside Jewish school, is taken to psychiatric institution
- France: Muslim chants Qur’an verses outside police station, throws knife at officers, carries photos of cops who work there, cops say he’s “mentally disturbed”
- France: Muslim shouts “Allahu akbar” and “you kill children” outside Jewish school, is taken to psychiatric institution
- France: Suburban Paris Synagogue Nixes Chief Rabbi Event Amid Fears of Islamic Violence
- France: Paris: Muslim migrant arrested, had gunpowder, bomb-making tutorials, and video on how to use ricin
- Germany: Merkel, Macron vow Brussels won’t tolerate resistance to inundation of Muslim migrants
- Germany: Gang of six men lift woman’s skirt and stroke her leg on subway train, record the sexual assault on video
- Germany: Germany Pledges To Drastically Increase Military Spending, Says That Germany Has To Take Responsibility For Her Future
- Germany: Muslim couple bites, beats, kicks, and throws food at woman after colliding with her in supermarket
- Germany: Female imam who preaches gender equality needs 16 guards to protect her
- Germany: Muslim Migrant Charged in Violent Jewish Attack in Berlin
- Greece: Greek Jewish Community Holds Protest After Desecration of Cemetery
- Hungary: Soros Gets Bad News From Fed-up Voters in His Own Country
- Ireland: Irish Homeowners Called Upon to Share Their Homes with Syrian Refugees
- Ireland: Homeowners asked to house Muslim migrants in the spare rooms of their homes for up to a year
- Italy: Italy, a Parallel Currency, and Immigration
- Italy: Massive Pedophile Ring Exposed With Links to Pope Benedict & His Brother
- Netherlands: Muslim politician threatens to murder non-Muslims who eat in public during Ramadan
- Norway: Christian Student Union proposes giving “extra” Christian holidays to Muslims
- Russia: Russia will not Send S-300 Anti-aircraft System to Syria
- Russia: Whose Side will Putin Take in the Israel-Iran Conflict?
- Russia: Russia’s new hypersonic weapon likely to be ready for war by 2020
- Russia: Russia Slams American Hypocrisy For China “Free Pass” After Nearly 20 CIA Agents Executed And Beheaded
- Russia: Bombshell Report Reveals President Putin Presented Special Counsel Robert Mueller With “Hero Of The Russian Federation” Medal
- Russia: Putin Orders Russia To Brink Of World War III Over Fears United States Can’t Survive “Crossfire Hurricane” Coup Against Trump
- Russia: Did Putin Just Ask For Iran’s Exit From Syria In Meeting With Assad?
- Russia: Russian Supersonic Bombers Head To Arctic Borders, 500 Miles From Alaska
- Sweden: After getting permission in one city, Muslims now plan to broadcast call to prayer all over the country
- Sweden: PROPHECY WATCH: Multitudes embracing Microchips under the skin for convenience
- Sweden: 3,000 People In Sweden Have Inserted Microchips Under Their Skin
- Sweden: City that allows Islamic call to prayer on loudspeakers twice rejected church bells
- Sweden: Police to grant Islamic group right to broadcast call to prayer, refuse to consult the public on the matter
- UK: Forced Marriage in the UK: Shocking Stats
- UK: Islamic school library carries book saying husbands can hit their wives and demand sex anytime
- UK: UK PM Theresa May tells Donald Trump of her fears that Iran sanctions could cripple British businesses
- UK: Muslim doctor cleared of sexual misconduct charges due to his “different cultural background”
- UK: 1,200 cases of forced marriage annually — one involving a two-year-old child
- UK: New UK ministerial team to tackle post-Brexit border disruption
- UK: UK officials float Brexit customs compromise
- UK: UK and EU test limits of security partnership after Brexit
- Yugoslav: New name in works, again, for Yugoslav successor state Macedonia
- China: Too Few Women: What Abortion Hath Wrought
- China: China ‘Dream’ Is Global Hegemony
- India: Muslim arrested, trained for jihad in Pakistan, planned to assassinate important figures
- Indonesia: Christian gets four years prison for remarks about the Qur’an
- Indonesia: WATCH: At Least 13 Dead, Dozens Wounded in ISIS Attack on Churches in Indonesia
- Indonesia: Entire Family of Suicide Bombers Blow Up Three Christian Churches
- Indonesia: “Moderate” Indonesia: Man gets five years prison for “insulting Islam” on Facebook
- Indonesia: Ramadan Rampage: Sword-Wielding Jihadis Attack Police Following String of Deadly Islamic Bombings in Indonesia
- Indonesia: Archbishop of Jakarta claims that jihad bombings at churches are “not a religious problem”
- Indonesia: Ramadan begins in Indonesia as Muslims with swords attack police, one dead, three injured
- Iran: Iranian Cleric Warns that Tel Aviv and Haifa Will Be Brought Down in Ruins and Totally Destroyed
- Iran: Iran Cleric: ‘We Will Raze Tel Aviv and Haifa to the Ground’
- Iran: Iranian Ayatollah: ‘We Will Turn Tel Aviv And Haifa To Rubble’
- Iran: Iran Threatens Harsh Reprisals After U.S. Exits Nuclear Deal
- Iran: Iranian President Attempts to Salvage Nuclear Deal After US Exit
- Iran: Iran in Panic Mode, Scrambles to Save Nuclear Deal
- Iran: Report: Iran Group Offers $100,000 to Bomb US Embassy in Jerusalem
- Iran: Iranian elementary school superintendent cuts girl’s hair that stuck out of her hijab: “she could have roused him”
- Iran: WATCH VIDEO: Iran violently cracks down, police open fire on peaceful protesters
- Iraq: Anti-US Shiite cleric, Iran ally lead in Iraq elections
- Iraq: Profile of Arch American Enemy Who Holds Key to Iraq’s Future
- North Korea: Breaking: North Korea Threatens To Cancel Peace Meeting with Trump
- North Korea: Satellite Photos: North Korea Dismantling Nuclear Site
- North Korea: North Korea has staked survival on its nukes
- Pakistan: Former Pakistani Prime Minister admits Pakistan played a role in Mumbai jihad massacres
- Pakistan: MUSLIM FAMILY RAPES, KILLS CHRISTIAN TEEN ‘SLAVE’
- Pakistan: Muslim family rapes, then ties down and strangles to death Christian teen in front of her father
- Pakistan: Honor barbarism: Muslim, 22, has his eyes gouged out with a spoon by his father and brothers because he wanted to marry a girl of his choice in Pakistan
- Pakistan: Global Alarm Bells Sound After Nuclear Armed Pakistan Takes Top CIA Officer Hostage, Then Threatens Lives Of All US Diplomats In Country
- Pakistan: Three Infants Die after Receiving Polio Vaccine
- Syria: Hugh Fitzgerald: Why So Much News About Gaza, And So Little About Yarmouk?
- Syria: Palmyra is Ready for a Peaceful Life
- Syria: Why Jaish al-Islam failed in Syria: Mohammed Alloush and his businesses in Turkey & Saudi Arabia
- Syria: 9 th Round of Syria peace talks starts in Astana
- Syria: US Setting up a New Military Base in Syria’s Deir Ezzor
- Syria: Massive Action Against US Illegal Presence Took Place in Aleppo
- Syria: Popular Uprising against Kurdish authorities broke out in Raqqa
- Syria: Iran, Russia and Turkey issued a joint Statement on the International Meeting on Syria in Astana
- Syria: Jaafari highly appreciated the results of the 9th round of Talks on Syria in Astana
- Syria: Syrian delegation holds talks with Iranian delegation and UN special envoy for Syria
- Syria: Syrian Government condemns massacre committed by Israel against defenseless Palestinian civilians
- Syria: Syrian Army Initiates a massive assault on ISIS’s last positions in Yarmouk camp
- Syria: FSA militants surrendered to Syrian army in Northern Homs
- Syria: Aleppo is getting ready for holy month of Ramadan
- Syria: SAA Prepare New Offensive in Aleppo Area (map)
- Syria: Syrian helicopters dropped hundreds of leaflets Daraa demanding militants to surrender
- Syria: Syrian army killed 3 terrorist commanders in Hama
- Syria: Syrian War Report – May 17, 2018: Army Liberates Rastan Pocket, Advances In Southern Damascus
- Syria: Derna Militants Repel An Attack Of The Libyan Army And Capture Several Vehicles (Photos)
- Syria: Syria’s President Visits Russia, Holds Talks With Putin
- Syria: In Maps: Syrian Forces’ Advances Against ISIS In Southern Damascus
- Syria: Southern Damascus: Syrian Army Liberates More Area, ISIS Launches Counter-Attack
- Syria: DEVELOPING: Multiple explosions reported at Syrian military base near Hama
- Turkey: Turkey dismisses all witnesses called by pastor accused of terrorism and espionage without hearing them
- Turkey: Thousands of Muslims gather to pray at Hagia Sophia
- Turkey: Sham Court Proceedings for US Pastor in Turkey
- Turkey: Turkey Recalls Ambassadors from Israel and US, Cites ‘Genocide’
- Turkey: Turkey recalls ambassadors to Israel, US over Israel defending itself from violent Gaza protesters
- Turkey: Turkey, South Africa Recall Envoys to Israel, Blaming Jewish State For ‘Genocide,’ ‘Violent Aggression’
- Turkey: Turkey Expelled Israeli Diplomats after Israeli Soldiers Killed 60 Palestinian Protesters
- Turkey: Erdoğan’s jihad: Demands Muslims ‘move as 1’ against Israel, Jewish TV crew assaulted
- Turkey: PROPHECY WATCH: King of Turkey urges Islamic Nations to “Unite against Israel”
- Turkey: Report: Turkey Sold Iran Israeli-made Devices with Nuclear Applications
- Turkey: COVERT INTEL: Pentagon Tasked With Drawing-up Strike Plans against . . . . TURKEY
- Algeria: APPEAL DENIED: Islamic Sentence Upheld for Pastor in Algeria Stopped for Carrying Bible, Judge Rebukes Church Leader
- DR Congo: Ebola Confirmed in Congo City of 1 Million People
- DR Congo: ‘Explosive increase’ in Ebola cases feared as outbreak spreads to city…
- Egypt: Hamas Chief Berated in Egypt for Inciting Gaza Violence
- Mali: Albino Child Kidnapped, Decapitated Because ‘White People Are Demons’
- Nigeria: Catholic Bishops Across Nigeria Call For Rally Against Islamic Terrorism And Prayer For Peace
- South Africa: Sunni Muslims stab Shi’ites at mosque, attack has “hallmarks of Islamic State”
- Sudan: Woman lashed 75 times for marrying without her father’s consent
AUSTRALIA and OCEANIA
- Australia: 7 dead in what may be Australia’s worst mass shooting in 22 years
- Australia: Doctors alarmed by ancient HTLV-1 virus: ‘Prevalence is off the charts’ in Australia
- Australia: War On Cash – Cash Purchases Over $10,000 To Be Illegal In Australia
- Australia: Australian Prime Minister Blames Hamas for Palestinian Deaths on Gaza Border
- Australia: Women In Australia Use Human Embryos As Jewelry
- Australia: Australian Authorities Launch Official Investigation Into Google For Spying
- Canada: Public Safety Minister stonewalls under Conservative questioning about returned Islamic State jihadi
- Canada: ISIS executioner living in Toronto admits to murders on New York Times podcast, hasn’t been charged
- Canada: Muslim who stabbed soldiers and said “Allah told me to come here and kill people” acquitted of terror charges
- Canada: Muslims threaten to “destroy your beaches” — “We do this because you reject Islam”
- Canada: Canada’s Prime Minister Trudeau instructed the Canadian ambassador to Israel to boycott the opening of the US Embassy in Jerusalem
- Canada: As Trudeau’s Failures Mount, He Demonizes Pro-Trump Former Prime Minister Harper
- Canada: Jihad Trudeau calling for independent probe of ‘excessive force’ by Israel
- Canada: Muslim migrant couple threatens their daughter with honor killing, won’t be deported
- Canada: EPIC Fail: Muslim couple freed, saved from deportation, after threatening to honor kill their daughter for dating non-Muslim boy
- Canada: Canadian PM Slammed for Condemning Israel, Ignoring Hamas Role in Gaza Violence
- Canada: Trudeau calls for independent investigation into Israel’s “excessive force” against civilians
- Canada: Trudeau’s “dishonest” speech to NYU blasts nationalism, draws ridicule
- Canada: Canada Supreme Court Orders New Trial for Non-vaccinating Parents Accused of Son’s Death – New Evidence Points to Cover-up of Medical Malpractice
- Brazil: Pink-Shirted Hero Literally Kicks Punk’s Butt for Pulling Gun on Group of Moms
- Colombia: Catholic Nuns Arrested For Torturing 60 Children At Orphanage
- Venezuela: Venezuelan Government Seizes Kellogg’s Factory After Kellogg’s Is Essentially Forced To Close
- Data Shows Number of Poor Decreasing, Rich Increasing — Proves Leftists Are Lying
- Survey: Manufacturers Boosting Investments and Wages Thanks to Trump Tax Cut
- Middle Class Squeezed Out as California Economy Falls
- JP Morgan Makes a Hefty Deposit in SPLC
- Jobless Claims Running at the Lowest Level in Nearly Half a Century
- …Solar Industry Sheds 24,000 Jobs as Coal and Oil Jobs Make Comeback
- Wells Fargo Employees Altered Information on Business Customers’ Documents
- Walmart Sales Boosted by Increased Customer Spending, Grocery Growth
- Surging Mortgage Rates Set Off Scramble to Buy Homes
- CBS Shares Plunge After Judge Says Redstone Can Challenge Voting Control Plan
- China is flexing its economic muscle against a U.S. government housing agency, and veterans are paying the price
- Intel to Invest Additional $5 Billion in Israeli operations
- IMF Warning of Global Inflation: Money Losing Value. Expert Says ‘US Will Be Hit First’
- The Future of Cars and the Hidden Tax of $4.4 Billion Per Month on Gasoline
- What’s the Point of Silver Coins? (Video: 9:21 minutes long.)
- Audio Alert: Rising Oil Prices & Solar Demand May Boost Silver
- Silver’s Long Consolidation Looks Like a Launching Pad
- Trump’s Tweet About Chinese Jobs Was Actually a Brilliant Move
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin: Beyond The Bubble – Full Documentary (Video: 35:01 minutes long.)
- Bitcoin: Buy Gold Silver with Bitcoin at SD Bullion
- Bitcoin: Steve St Angelo: Why Gold Is The King Monetary Asset And Not Bitcoin
- Bitcoin: Bitcoin briefly slips under $8,000, near one-month low with 2nd weekly drop in sight
- Why Gold Is The King Monetary Asset, Not Bitcoin
- Nearly 51 Million Households In The United States ‘Can’t Afford Basics Like Rent And Food’
- THE FED RIPS OFF “BAND-AID” OF QUANTITATIVE EASING AS MORTGAGE RATES SOAR
- Real-life ‘fearless girl’ faces off with legendary investor
- How smart investors buy what others ignore
- Worried about the market? Four actions to take today
- The date of the next big drop revealed
- This is the shining star in the precious metals market
- The crypto gold rush
- My longer-term outlook on gold
- Will Gold Outperform Silver This Year? | Louis Cammarosano
- America’s worst long-term challenges No. 1 – debt
- Keep buying gold as long as it’s above this key level, says brokerage founder
- The Buck Stops Here? If The Dollar Run Is Out Of Steam Then It’s Time For Gold & Silver To Shine
- Bix Weir: Hey Old Timer Goldbugs – THANK GOD Gold Is DEAD!
- Broke Illinois Pension System Leaves Every Resident With $11,000 Of Debt
- Bob Moriarty: Gold & Silver Investors Who Believe The Markets Are Manipulated Are Fools
- When MSM Talking Heads Say Gold Is Going To $1210 You Know We’re Ready To Rally
- A Future Of Deals Or A Future Of Wars Hinges On Trump Cooperating With China And Russia
- The Stairway To Economic Heaven Is Too Expensive When Adjusted For Inflation
- Greg Hunter: There’s 542 Paper Gold Claims For Every One Ounce Of Physical Gold On The COMEX
- “The Global Reset Is Necessary To Cut The BLEEP Off The Banking Machine Starting With Goldman Sachs”
- Seasonals And Cycles Confirming: Natural Gas Flashes A ‘Buy’ Signal
- Eric Sprott On The Impact Of Higher Interest Rates & The Selloff in Gold Prices
- The Next Big Stock Market Drop Is Coming (On This Date In May)
- Fund Manager: Are The Wheels Coming Off The System?
- Will The Surging Price Of Lumber Be The Pin That Pops The Housing Market Bubble?
- Marshall Swing: A Very Unexpected Great Day With Silver
- There are plenty of ways to mess up your 401(k) — even if you’ve followed advice and maxed out your contributions
- The rich keep getting richer — in their 401(k)s and other retirement accounts, too
- An increasing number of savers are rejecting retirement accounts in favor of these investments
- How to save twice your salary — or even more — by the age of 35
- Here are the 20 stocks that the biggest hedge funds love most
- Everything you need to do in your 20s for a great financial future
- The strong dollar is a stock-market drag and poses a threat to earnings growth
- Stocks inch down, post weekly losses with trade talks, yields in the spotlight
- U.S. stocks close lower, book weekly losses
- Impact investing and dividends — just one combo that uncovers rare alpha
- Oil falls for the session, but U.S. benchmark logs 3rd weekly gain in a row
- Why The Soaring Dollar Will Lead To An “Explosive” Market Repricing: A Flow Chart
- National Economic Disparity Could Spell Political Shifts
- Over 80% Of 2017 IPOs Had ‘Negative’ Earnings – Most Since Dot-Com Peak
- Credit Card Delinquencies Spike Past Financial-Crisis Peak
- Here Comes Tesla’s Next Big “Ask” from Taxpayers
- The Second Quarter Has Been One Giant Short Squeeze
- The Long Death Of America’s Middle Class
- First Venezuela, now Argentina on the verge of financial catastrophe
- Argentina Going Venezuela HyperInflation (Video: 7:04 minutes long.)
- Is China to Blame for the Loss of 6-Million American Jobs?
- Report: China, Russia, North Korea Lying About the Size of GDP
- China Plans Up to $200 Billion in Trade Concessions, but Skepticism Abounds
- China balks at specific targets for reducing trade surplus with U.S.
- China Resists Trump Deficit Demand, Agrees To Buy More US Goods
- Turkish Gold Imports Triple As The Central Bank Diversifies Out Of Dollars
- Europe Retaliates Against America By Rejecting US Dollar In Oil Trade, While China Throws North Korea Poker Chip Onto Global Trade War Gaming Table
- BOOM! Europe Switching to EURO for Iran Oil Payments; DITCHING U.S. DOLLAR
- Is Italy Launching A Gold-Backed Currency Called The ‘Mini-BOT’?
- Is Russia About To Abandon The OPEC Deal?
- Afghanistan: 34 fatalities and over 600 animals dead after flash floods strike Afghanistan
- Australia: Heatwave hits Sweden as temps to climb above 30 deg C while near freezing temperatures hit South Australia 2018 continues to surprise
- Chile: Subtropical Cyclones Don’t Normally Form Near Chile – But One Just Did
- Colorado: Colorado hailstorm so powerful snowplows were dispatched to clear roads of 3 inches of hail
- Earth: Earth’s magnetic field Is drifting Westward leaving experts baffled
- Hawaii: Another 100 tremors rattled residents on Hawaii Saturday as experts are predicting the Kilauea volcano could trigger activity on US Westcoast
- Hawaii: Hawaii still shaking with hundreds of quakes as officials warn Kilauea’s summit crater could trigger violent explosions of huge boulders
- Hawaii: New Hawaiian volcano fissure prompts evacuations
- Hawaii: Hawaii volcano raises concerns of eruptions along West Coast
- Hawaii: Nearly 20 fissures open from Hawaii volcano
- Hawaii: Officials warn catastrophic volcanic eruption imminent in Hawaii
- Hawaii: Why Hawaii’s volcano is so UNUSUAL (Video: 8:32 minutes long.)
- Hawaii: Hawaii Volcano In chain Of 169 Volcanoes, 50 Are Ready To blow
- Hawaii: Hawaii volcano erupts from summit, sends huge plume into sky
- Hawaii: Hawaii FINALLY Admits: “Sea Cliff Collapse” Danger —- TSUNAMI Danger for San Diego, Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver, BC
- Hawaii: Kilauea Volcano Worsening Fast; Shoots Lava Fountains 1 MILE into the air!
- Hawaii: USGS CHANGES KILAUEA VOLCANO ALERT WARNING TO “RED”
- India: Symptoms of vomiting giddiness headache unconsciousness and death as temperatures hit 45°C, (113 deg F) in Ahmedabad India
- India: Deadly freak weather continues in India with another 61 dead this weekend bringing total of deaths in May to nearly 200
- India: Sad reports of birds falling from the sky due to heat-related illnesses as heatwave shows no sign of relenting in parts of India
- Mexico: New giant crack measuring more than 400 meters appears in Mexico
- New Zealand: Mag 6.2 – Kermadec Islands New Zealand is the 42nd of 43 major quakes to strike this year during coronal hole activity on the sun
- Northeast America: Five dead, nearly 500,000 without power after deadly storms engulfs US Northeast
- Oklahoma: 4.0 magnitude earthquake shakes up Central Oklahoma
- Philippines: Ring Of Fire on alert after Philippines earthquake: California has been warned
- Universe: Fastest-Growing Black Hole Known In Space Eats A Mass Equivalent To Our Sun Every Two Days
- Wyoming, Montana and Idaho: World’s tallest geyser erupts for the third time in six weeks at Yellowstone
Sources inside the U.S. Senate are now telling us that we may not have seen the last gun control measure to be considered this year.
At a time when Chuck Schumer and his anti-gun minions are blocking reciprocity, hearing protection, and veterans’ rights legislation, the gun-hating zealots are trying to force consideration of a particularly nasty piece of legislation.
That bill, S. 2607, would try to force every state to adopt gun confiscation measures.
Gun Confiscation Orders are sometimes sugar-coated as “red-flag laws” or “extreme risk protection orders.”
But make no mistake about it: They are nothing more nor less than efforts to strip Americans of their gun rights through secret star-chamber proceedings — in which the gun owner is barred from participation.
Under this Rubio-Nelson abomination, the police or an angry “ex” could convene an Orwellian “secret hearing” to strip you of your constitutional rights without giving you a chance to be heard — in what is otherwise known as an ex parte hearing. [proposed section 3042(b)(3)]
The secret hearing would find you “guilty” — not by a standard of “beyond a reasonable doubt” … or not because there was probable cause to believe you had committed a crime … or not even because there was probable cause to believe you would commit a crime.
Rather, you would be stripped of your rights based on a subjective determination that you presented a “significant danger” to someone, including yourself. [proposed section 3042(b)(2)(A)(iii)]
And, incidentally, the bill strips state courts of all discretion about whether they can decline to take away your rights.
We have some experience with these “star-chamber” proceedings in which only the accuser is in the room. In those cases, the judge almost always issues the order.
In a study of Gun Confiscation Orders in Seattle, the court granted 28 of 29 applications.
A Massachusetts legislator stated, with respect to much-more-limited domestic violence ex parte orders (where only the accuser is represented) that the courts “don’t ask many questions.”
The first time a gun owner learns about the proceedings is when a police SWAT Team, that normally serves high risk arrest warrants for violent criminals, arrives at his door to immediately seize his previously lawfully-owned firearms.
After a fixed number of days, S. 2607 generously allowed you to spend $10,000 and up for attorneys and expert witnesses — in an effort to convince a court that it made a mistake.
Few gun owners have the resources to mount such a challenge, and few courts are willing to reverse themselves on these types of issues.
If you look at the specifics of S. 2607, paragraph-by-paragraph, it is very similar to bills being hawked in the state capitals as the most extreme anti-gun element of the anti-gun agenda.
So there is every indication that the language of this bill ultimately originated in the backroom of Michael Bloomberg’s offices.
We saw with the anti-gun Fix NICS language that when it was stalled in Congress, the Republican leadership attached it to the must-pass omnibus spending bill (which passed in March).
So gun owners have our work set out for us. The next must-pass spending bill will be voted on before October 1.
Gun owners need to let their senators know how toxic this bill is, or there is a chance that we will receive yet another anti-gun “knife in the back” in September.
Repeatedly, President Donald Trump has criticized San Francisco’s leftist Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals for assuming the role of “super-legislature” and blocking his agenda.
Yet, Trump has nominated a leftist, anti-gunner to fill a seat on that court, and the Senate Judiciary Committee has approved that nomination — despite GOA’s opposition to the nomination.
The nominee for the nation’s second highest court is Mark Jeremy Bennett who, as Hawaii’s Attorney General, opposed the Supreme Court’s determination in Hellerthat the Second Amendment is an individual right.
Bennett also opposed GOA’s right to participate in the legislative process, which was affirmed in the Citizens Untied decision.
But, in spite of Bennett’s reliably left-wing leanings on these and virtually ever other issue, Trump and weak-kneed Republicans seem inclined to reward him with a promotion and pivotal seat on one of the country’s most important courts.
Understandably, Democrats are giddy. In fact, anti-gun Senator Mazie Hirono called him “refreshing.”
The left-wing Alliance for Justice, which has slow-walked all of the rest of Trump’s judicial nominees, approves of Bennett, calling him “mainstream.”
So here’s a suggestion: since anti-gun senators are blocking a vast number of Trump’s judicial and executive nominees, Republicans would be fools to consider Bennett before the entire backlog of conservatives has been approved by the Senate.
Think about it: Senator Chuck Schumer and his gang of anti-gunners are blocking dozens of pro-gun nominees.
If we reward them by passing gun controllers while blocking constitutionalists, we have every right to ask why keeping Republicans in power in the Senate confers any advantage.
The world condemns Israel for construction in its most ancient and holy cities, such as certain areas of Jerusalem, Hebron, Beth-El, Shiloh, and other Jewish towns in Judea and Samaria.
Tell the world, “I support the Jewish People’s Right to Build Their Homes in All Areas of Israel’s Biblical Heartland.”
“Take possession of the land and settle in it, for I have given you the land to possess.” ~Numbers 33:53
Our petition will be sent to the Israeli Parliament, United Nations and the White House, and shared online to let the world know just how many people believe in the Biblical, legal and historical rights of the Jewish people to Israel.
- Ancient Mystery In The Alpes Remains Unsolved Because Of Contradicting Information
- Controversial Artifacts Linked To Cradle Of Civilization In The Americas Result In Scientific Disagreement
- New Discoveries In Excavated Ancient Temple Linked To Secret Mithras Religion
- Ruins Of Roman Temple From Reign Of Emperor Antonius Pius Unearthed In Egypt
- Bassetki Cuneiform Tablets Reveal Location Of Lost City Of Mardaman In Northern Mesopotamia
- Mysterious Ancient Inscriptions Never Meant To Be Read – Biblical Secrets Revealed
- Native Americans And European Legends Tell Peculiar Beings From The Sky Still Live On The Earth
- Mysterious Depiction Of Pharaoh Hatshepsut
- Earliest Version Of Our Alphabet Possibly Discovered
- Ancient Language Learning: This May be the Oldest Example of Not One, But Two Alphabet Primers
- Unusual Object With Crosses And Enigmatic Runes Discovered In Sweden
- ‘Made in China’ Mark Names the Source of Java Shipwreck Cargo
- Peach Pits, Peach Boy and the Lost Kingdom of a Shaman Queen
- How Our Ancestors with Autistic Traits Led a Revolution in Ice Age Art
- Did Antonina Use Witchcraft to Enslave the Mighty Byzantine General Belisarius?
- Arkaim: Aryans, Advanced Astronomy and Untold Secrets of a Russian Citadel
- Three Burnt Skeletons: Gruesome Evidence of Gothic Fires that Razed a 3rd Century Bulgarian City
- Bob Brier and the Hunt for the New York Obelisk
- Was Emperor Tiberius Simply Destined to Rule?
- A Golden Age of China, Part I: Early Han Dynasty Emperors
- Part II: The End Comes Slowly – The Last Han Dynasty Emperors
- Controversy Over Art Installation on the Stonework of one of France’s Greatest Medieval Sites
- Norse-Era Jewelry: Revealing an Intricate Cultural History of the Vikings
- Israeli Archaeologists Discover Millennia-old Evidence of ‘Blood Vengeance’
- Ten Tribes Studies (14 May, 2018, 29 Iyar, 5778 )
- Married to Israel – The Almighty as a Husband to Israel
- Ten Tribes Studies (16 May, 2018, 2 Sivan, 5778 )
- ECHELON: THE INTELLIGENCE ALLIANCE OF THE ANGLO-SAXON NATIONS
- Gog and America (Video:: minutes long.)
Restoration of the Ten Tribes and King Solomon’s Empire:
Not much is known or written about the Believer’s destiny into the future, especially not from a Hebraic mind-set; the mind-set of Yeshua, our King and Saviour!
In this part we prove that reconciliation between the Two Houses is now a reality as prophecy avows. Ezekiel 48 confirms a land area for each Tribe in the Holy Land during the Messianic Age according to GOD; therefore He is putting it in the hearts of some of the Ten Tribes to activate this process now.
Interesting, Zeph 2:1-7 states that Israel will be a nation for “Judah” (not the Ten Tribes) during the time BEFORE the “Day of the Lord’s Anger” comes upon the world. The prophecy is remarkably accurate describing the partition territory allotted to the Jewish state in 1948: describing a new nation for Judah in the latter days located along the seacoast of the Mediterranean and including the city of Ashkelon; that happened!
The next on the prophetic clock is Ezekiel’s scattered Dry Bones which are now rising out of the dust around the world and starting to take life for the restoration of King Solomon’s Empire. This was world-wide empire so much so that it reached the Americas and other areas of the world and extremely wealthy.
In this part we will venture into the prophecies in the making and compare them with the actual events taking place in the world. Come and embark on a futuristic journey to learn about the biggest mystery in human history, your destiny into eternity…
Some of the topics covered for this mysterious period are:
•Was Israel Born in a Day?
•Israelites Coming Out of the Land of the North and All Countries Where They Had Been Banished.
•What Part Does the Land Play in the ‘Redemption Plan’?
•The Shepheard is Calling His People.
•What Must Ephraim Do?
•How Must We Become One Entity?
•Ezekiel’s Two Sticks are Becoming One – The Return of the Shechinah.
•The Returning of the Scattered Ten Tribes of Israel.
•Is the House of Israel in the Process of Returning?
•Will King Solomon’s Empire Be Restored?
•Will Many Nations be Joined With GOD?
•Is There Concrete Proof of the Tribes Starting Coming Home?
•Ephraim’s Area of Settling in the Land.
(Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Ancestry.com’s “Location Traps” Are Causing Researchers to Miss Important Records
- How to Protect Rare Books, Manuscripts, and Your family’s Documents from the Ravages of Climate Change
- NEW RECORDS ON ANCESTRY.COM, FAMILYSEARCH AND FINDMYPAST
- EPISODE 217 – THE GOLDEN STATE KILLER AND YOUR GENEALOGY AND DNA
- BEGINNING GERMAN GENEALOGY: DEFINING “GERMAN”
- 23andMe Files Lawsuit Against Ancestry.com
- Cluster and Collateral Research to Find Ancestors
- What Story Does Your Picture Tell?
- How to Print Your Family Tree
- How to Digitize Old Film Slides and Negatives Yourself
- How to Find Northern Ireland Genealogy Records Online
- Find Your Irish Ancestors with Online Newspapers
- Using the 1890 Civil War Veterans Census
- A new DNA Matrix Chart is now Available in Charting Companion
- Some Genealogy Sites Closing Due to EU’s General Data Protection Regulation
- The Largest Private Historical Archive in the USA of 4.5 Million Photos, Drawings, Engravings and More is For Sale
- Rampant mobile phone use causing brain tumors to skyrocket… while corporate-run media remains in denial
- Brain Tumors Double, Prompt Warning on Cellphones
- 220 cases of “nightmare bacteria” with antiobiotic-resistant genes recorded in 27 states
- Strawberries are the most pesticide-ridden crop you can eat
- Now Found in 3 in 4 People, This So-Called Harmless Chemical Linked to Tumors
- Lab-Grown Meat Is Coming to Your Supermarket. Ranchers Are Fighting Back (Video: 5:53 minutes long.)
- STDs in California reach all-time high: 300,000 cases…
- Open records request reveals shocking e-mail from Kraft scientist claiming the “IARC is killing us!”
- PROVEN: Sugar-free diet drinks are NOT healthier; artificial sweeteners still cause obesity and diabetes
- Cell Phone and Wifi Exposure to the Eyes Causes Long-Term Damage
- Numerous common chemicals found to interrupt thyroid hormones, disrupt brain development in fetuses and young children
- Does Your Farmed Salmon Contain Tire Chemicals? 4 Dangers You Should Know
- Salmonella Egg Outbreak: Confirmed in 5 States
- Cancer: Medical Scientists Critique Failed Cancer Drugs and Vaccines – Cancer Research Focuses on Revenues, Not Cures
- Cancer: The Connection Between Metabolic Syndrome and Cancer: Are You at Risk?
- Vaccines: Rebutting Big Pharma’s false arguments about the safety of vaccines
- Vaccines: New Study: Vaccines Linked to Decline in Mental Health and Social Interaction – A Cause of Increase in Mass School Shootings?
- Vaccines: Vaccines, Mind Control and “The Hassle Free Zone”
- Vaccines: Why People Vaccine Poison Their Own Children
- Vaccines: Two Huge Vaccine Scandals The Press Is Ignoring
- Vaccines: Neonatal Hepatitis B Vaccine, The Autism Influencer From Day One Of Life?
- Vaccines: Top Doctor Blows The Whistle: ‘CDC is Lying About Deadly HPV Vaccine’
- Vaccines: Senator Richard Pan is pushing a bill that would make it a “crime” for anyone to question vaccines
- Vaccines: U.S. Taxpayer Funds Used To Develop and Market Merck’s Gardasil Vaccine Global Empire
- Vaccines: As Merck’s Gardasil U.S. Sales Decline Profits Continue to Increase as Vaccine is Launched in China
- Vaccines: Cholera Vaccine Not As Effective As Claimed, Here’s the Real Reason Disease Went Down
- FBI: Texas Doctor Who Gave Patients Chemotherapy, Toxic Medications is Indicted for Fraud
- FDA fast tracks a marijuana-derived drug to treat seizures
- Feds plan to take ownership of your baby’s DNA
- EPA whistleblower Dr. David Lewis interviewed by Mike Adams on new “Counterthink” episode
- Truth-Telling Statistics That Big Pharma And The CDC Never Report To Us Physicians Or Our Patients
- An appeals court says CA can list the herbicide glyphosate as a carcinogen
- Global Glyphosate Herbicide Study Shows Adverse Health Effects on Children at “Safe” Dose
- Settling for the End of Obamacare
- U.S. Healthcare Isn’t Broken – It’s Fixed (As In Rigged)
- Here’s how to stock your “food pharmacy” and use food as medicine to fight off common health concerns
- REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER EXPOSED-What They Don’t Tell You
- Here’s what’s in your bottled water (Marketplace) (Video: 17:04 minutes long.)
- Eating a cup of blueberries a day protects you against heart disease and cancer, scientists discover
- Try these brain-boosting foods rich in vitamin B12 (NOTE: stick to all the “clean” foods that are in the Bible.)
- The Most Powerful Plant on Earth? | The Hemp Conspiracy | Documentary (Video: 10:34 minutes long.)
- 12 Times the Vitamin C of Oranges, Is This One of the Leading Superfoods Today?
- Your Liver and Blood Pressure Will Cheer You When You Give them This
- Is Ghee Better Than Butter?
- Vitamin D Saves Malnourished Children
- Everything You Need to Know About Intermittent Fasting
- BOMBSHELL: Corrupt CDC diverted $3 million in taxpayer money to radical left-wing causes having NOTHING to do with science
- Last year’s flu vaccine was a total bust, yet the CDC claims it was a “grand success” – Here’s the truth of what happened
- MIT study says that thanks to Roundup, our brains don’t heal as fast as they used to
- Environmentalists take EPA to court to reverse its approval of Dow Chemical’s toxic “Enlist Duo” pesticide
- 9 Common Pains That Can Reveal A Serious Issue In An Entirely Different Part Of The Body
- 10 Types of Depression And How To Spot The Differences
- Never Let Leftover Pizza Go To Waste Again With These 4 Brilliant And Delicious Cooking Hacks
- 6 Unexpected And Weird Things That Happen To Your Body When You Start Eating Healthy
- 3 Scrumptious Recipes To Make If You Have Too Many Leftover Apples In Your House
- Surprisingly, This Plant Slashed Tumor Growth Better Than Chemo
- Should You Remove Skin Tags on Your Own?
- Have You Ever Seen a Smoker’s Lung?
- What Is Strep Throat?
- Big Pharma Cannot Explain Why People with Very High LDL Cholesterol Have No Cardiovascular Disease and Live Long Lives
- From FAT To Fit Part 1 (Video: 8:20 minutes long.)
- Triphala Ayurvedic Remedy Fights Gum Disease and Tooth Decay
- Vitamin Cousins Can Help Slash Brain Shrinkage up to 90 Percent
- After This, Your Heart Attack Risk Soars by 21 Times
- What Happens in Your Brain When You Experience Pleasure?
- Myrrh Oil: Your Skin Will Love This Holy Oil
- What Is Copper Sulfate Used For?
- Turmeric is an ideal drug alternative for treating Type 2 diabetes – research journal
- Autoimmune Discovery—Changes Everything (NOTE: This free 7 part series starts on May 29, 2018. You will need to register to be able to watch this series.)
- May Be More Slimming Than Working Out in a Gym, and Nearly Everyone Can Do It
- Spending Time in a Sauna Can Reduce Your Risk for a Stroke
- English Breakfast Tea: Not Your Typical Morning Tea
- Why grilled meats could be the cause of your high blood pressure
- Science explains why we are more vulnerable to getting sick when the seasons change
- Top 6 Herbs To Balance Your Hormones Naturally
- Baking Soda Shampoo: It Will Make Your Hair Grow Faster Than Ever
- The Lung-Cleansing Drink That Anyone Who Smokes Or Who Has Ever Smoked Needs To Try
- 4 Underrated Oils Your Skin Is Begging For Right Now (Anti-Inflammatory, Rejuvenating, Anti-Aging)
- These COMMON Ingredients are All You Need to KILL a Sinus Infection
- University Researchers Uncover Yet Another Reason To Stop Eating Fish (It Goes Far Deeper Than Just Mercury…)
- How To Use Baking Soda To Wash Off 96% Of All Toxic Pesticides From Your Fruits And Vegetables
- Soak Your Feet In Vinegar Once A Week, And You Will See How All Your Diseases Disappear
- Here’s How Pomegranate Is Putting Chemotherapy & Radiation To Shame!
- Honey With Turmeric – The Most Potent Antibiotic That Not Even Doctors Can Explain
- 10 Most Powerful Natural Antibiotics Known To Mankind
- 10 Reasons Why Sweet Potatoes Are Good For Diabetes Patients!
- Top 5 Herbs To Cure Your Liver
- These 10 Vegetables Contain More Iron Than Meat
- We Consume This Poison Every Day, STOP Until Is Too Late!
- How To Stay Asleep All Night By Taking These 3 Natural Ingredients
- Over 45 Chocolate Brands Contain Toxic Amounts Of Lead And Cadmium (Major “Organic” Store Chain Brands Are Included…)
- How To Read A Barcode To Tell If A Product Came From China, USA Or Any Other Country
- Six Everyday Food Products You May Not Know Contain GMOs
- Friend of Mine Gets Extremely Depressed After Eating Healthy – Here’s Why
- Clinical trials prove that antioxidants and amino acid supplements can treat psychosis
- WHEN you are stressed may determine if and HOW MUCH weight you gain, according to new research
- High-fat diets promote the increase of gut microbes that make you fatter…it’s a never-ending cycle
- The best way to boost the health benefits of cocoa beans lies in how you roast them
- Elderly people who follow a diet that is widely varied boost their quality of life
- Eat lots of fiber with breakfast to balance your blood sugar levels, especially if you’re diabetic
- Conflicting messages: Study finds junk food promoted through sports leagues is a harmful contributor to the childhood obesity epidemic
- I’ve Suffered From Eczema My Whole Life. Here Are 5 Natural Remedies That Help
- 5 Trending Adaptogenic Herbs To Reduce Anxiety And Depression
- Feeling Stressed Out? 5 Diet-Based Ways To Stop Adrenaline Production
- 9 All-Natural Cures For Unsightly Large Pores
- Critter Problems? 4 Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Mice Naturally
- Why I Stopped Flushing My Toilet (And So Should You)
- Hypertension? Here Are The 5 Worst Sodium-Filled Foods For Your Body
- Surgeon Reveals Why Texting Causes So Much Neck Stress
- Which Bottled Water Brands Contain The Most Plastic In Their Water?
- The Dirt Life (With Pets) Is Actually Better For Childhood Immunity And Mental Resiliency
- There’s Finally A Campaign For A Total Ban On Factory Farms
- Calling for Overhaul of Nation’s Food System, New Campaign Seeks Ban on Factory Farms
- Work Less – Our Lives Depend On It
- You’ve Been Throwing Away Avocado Pits for Years, But All This Time You Should’ve Been Eating Them
- Doctors and Experts Give OK to Eat Romaine Again
- More Doctors Confessing To Misdiagnosing Healthy People With Cancer For Money
- New Study Reveals Eating Bacon Is Just As Dangerous As Smoking Cigarettes (NOTE: They are talking about pork and not turkey bacon.)
- Study Claims Fluoride ‘Calcifies’ Pineal Gland, Turning It To Stone
- Royal Jelly Boosts Testosterone, Estrogen, Aids Menopause
- Scientist Uncovers Carcinogens in Drinking Water
- It’s Like Viper Venom for Your Brain, yet the Risk Is Rarely Recognized
- Does a Full Moon Affect Human Behavior?
- What Happens to Your Body When You Eat Gluten?
- How to Get Rid of Bed Bugs
- Here’s why you should always eat as much of the rainbow as you can, every day
- It is important to prioritize some “down time” – tips for incorporating short respites into your day
- Study: Cannabis More Effective Than Pharmaceutical Drugs for Age-Related Neurodegenerative Diseases Like Alzheimer’s
- Hypoadrenalism, Stress And Microwaves
- Scientists Will Now Kill More Bees to Get Their Bacteria…To Help the Bees
- Survey Claiming Millennials Like GMOs Ridiculously Biased and Manipulated
- Toxic to Your Brain, yet They’ve Spun This Story for 70 Years That It’s Safe and Necessary
- Are You Suffering From This Prevalent Mental Illness?
- A bowl of curry a day can keep your heart healthy – Nutrition Journal study
- Kimchi is one of the most powerful probiotic foods you can eat
- Sencha Tea: Japan’s Most Popular Tea Variety
- Strawberries found to reduce inflammation and prevent cognitive decline
- Academics and nutritionists confirm olive oil is essential for good health
- Social Media: Media: REAL.video is “the answer to YouTube censorship,” explains founder Mike Adams
- Social Media: New Social Network That Pays People To Use It
- Social Media: Facebook Removed 2.5 MILLION Pieces of ‘Hate Speech’ in Just Three Months
- Social Media: Facebook instructing Gaza Muslims to bring guns, knives, infiltrate Israel en masse, invade nearby villages and kidnap Israelis
- Social Media: Report: Hamas Using Facebook To Coordinate Attacks on Gaza Strip
- Social Media: Facebook Wants to Spot Political ‘Misinformation’ in Real Time
- Social Media: Facebook Updates Push Stories Past its Snapchat Clone Beginnings
- Social Media: Reminder: It’s Really Easy to Buy Fake Facebook Accounts
- Social Media: Google Employees Refuse to Work on AI Drone and Tracking Project for the Pentagon
- Social Media: Google worshipers applaud their own total enslavement as Google AI unveils near-perfect human voice mimicry tech
- Social Media: Leaked Video Shows Google‘s Vision of ‘Total Data Collection’
- Social Media: Thousands Of Google Employees Threaten To Quit Over Deep State, Media Blackout
- Social Media: Google employees finally wake up and realize they’re working for PURE EVIL… AI drone “terminator” project meets internal resistance
- Social Media: Western Journal Cited in National Review Article, Conservative Case to Break Up Google, Facebook Monopolies
- Social Media: YouTube begins banning video channels for talking about CBD oil; claims CBD oil “poses risk of serious physical harm or death”
- Social Media: GOP Candidate Slams YouTube After It Bans ‘Deportation Bus’ Ad Citing ‘Hate Speech’
- Social Media: What’s Really Going On with YouTube Music? Red vs. Premium vs. Music Premium
- Social Media: Twitter To Increase Censorship
- Social Media: How to Stop All of Twitter’s Annoying Emails
- Social Media: The Death Of Free Speech: Twitter Ramps Up Censorship Of ‘Hate Facts’
- Social Media: Instagram Testing A Feature That Shows How Much Time Users Spend On It
- Survival: The Incredible and Efficient Use of a Bicycle as a Bug Out Vehicle (Part 1)
- Survival: The Incredible and Efficient Use of a Bicycle as a Bug Out Vehicle (Part 2)
- Survival: 34 Prepping Items to Get in your First Month
- Survival: 8 Places to Avoid After the SHTF
- Survival: 8 Things That Will Kill Your EMP Plan
- Survival: Is Harvesting Rain Water Illegal in Your State?
- Survival: Is it Safe to Drink Old Stored Water?
- SUrvival: Free Book – The Compact Garden Blueprint
- Proof of ‘Planet Nine’ May Be Sewn into Medieval Tapestries
- Human merger with machines will create a hybrid race of super gods, says top expert
- Dolphins Are Helping Us Hunt for Aliens
- NEW CONTACT LENS COULD LET YOU SHOOT LASERS FROM YOUR EYES
- THE EMERALD TABLET: THE ESOTERIC TEXT AT THE CORE OF NETFLIX’S HIT SERIES ‘DARK’
- FIRST LOOK: STRANGE ANGEL LINKS SEX AND SCIENCE WITH DARK MAGIC
- ‘Progress’ keeps killing a wonderful organization
- How the Myths Were Created and Sustained for 50 Years
- The $10,000 Concrete House
- 7 Concealed Carry Essentials
- 23 Major League Baseball Teams to Promote ‘LGBT Pride’ Nights
- Why the Mormon exodus from Boy Scouts is good for boys
- Protocols of the Illuminated Suns of the Golden Dawn (Video: 31:55 minutes long.)
- Humans who have their brains reanimated after they die could be locked in an eternal ‘living HELL’ and suffer a ‘fate worse than death’
- America Has a Loneliness Problem, Especially among Young People
- New Mickey Mouse ears are stirring much controversy
- Should Robots Have To Identify Themselves?
- The Overlooked Meaning of “This is America” by Childish Gambino
- Gender Ideology And Public Schools: These Are Our Kids
- 4-H LGBT COUP CHALLENGED BY CHRISTIAN LAW FIRM
- The Scar of Mt. Rushmore (Video: 2:01 minutes long.)
- 4 Ways Porn Can Destroy Your Child
- US births hit a 30-year low, despite good economy
- America Facing a Baby Bust, New Data Confirm
- 5 Restaurants with Religious Roots
- Why governments are pursuing DEPOPULATION to save themselves from financial collapse
- SHOCKING Global Control System Exposed (Video: 51:49 minutes long.)
- Why do Tesla electric cars keep bursting into flames and colliding with other vehicles?
- High School Reading List from 1922 Shows Just How Far Public Education Has Fallen
- 3 COLLEGES HIT REVERSE ON ANTI-WHITE INDOCTRINATION
- PROPHECY WATCH: The crazy ways you’re going to be paying in the future with Biometrics
- Contestant Refuses to Dance to Vulgar ‘Bisexual Anthem’ Due to Christian Values
- The U.S. army is turning to robot soldiers
- Inequality and the ‘Intellectual Dark Web’
- The Global Elite Are Not Human
- Do You Really Need an ISP?
- Does Cord-Cutting Really Cut Costs?
- Google Cloud Storage Plans are now Cheaper than Ever and more…
- 10 Coolest iPhone Apps – You’ve Never Heard of! (Video: 15:53 minutes long.)
- Geekly Update – 17 May 2018
- Never forget another password (Manage important account passwords intelligently and automatically with Dashlane.)
- The End of Passwords is Here – You’ll Never Need One Again Soon (Video: 10:24 minutes long.)
- Why Restarting Your Phone Makes it Perform Better and Fixes Common Issues
- How to Get Started With Usenet, the Best Alternative to Torrents
- You Can Now @ People in Gmail
- Instantly Jump to The Rightmost Tab In Any Browser
- How to Use the Reader View in Firefox
- The Best Rugged Portable Bluetooth Speakers
- Are Premium Malware Suites Worth Their Price?
- What’s the Best Antivirus for iPhone? None!
- How to Remove ‘mshelper’, The Latest Mac Malware
- How to Fix Oculus Go Battery Life Problems
- What did Jesus say about Hell?
- Did an Angel of the Lord appear on this security camera?
- Concerns Raised as Atlanta’s Embassy Church to Make Aerialists ‘Full Part of Worship Experience’
- SPECIAL INVESTIGATIVE SERIES—THE MILIEU: PART 2
- Less white evangelicals, more unbelievers in US
- The Most Dangerous Belief A Christian Mom Can Have
- Should We “Unhitch” Ourselves From The Old Testament?
- Theologians warn that Andy Stanley’s message to ‘Unhitch’ Old Testament Is heresy
- Pastor asking SBC to vote down ‘social justice’
- Hemphill: He and Greear just seeking God’s will for SBC
- American Christian Leaders Praise Jerusalem Embassy Opening
- George W. Truett Theological Seminary releases list of the top 12 “most effective” pastors
- 5 Reasons We Should Always Support Israel
- Beware of This First Step in Spiritually Deadly Compromise
- Church members claim they saw Jesus in the fire
- Zephaniah Stops the Youth Exodus
- Former Muslim extremist slams what’s happening in the Arab world
- How a Kuwaiti Muslim discovered his Jewish roots
- Does the Devil Make Us Do Things?
- 3 ways the devil Is attacking the Church today
- ‘Intense hatred’ toward Christians
- Major Christian Pastor Who Works As Advisor For Trump Declares: ‘Judaism Is Satanic.’
- Sodomites Lose Their Temper And Cause A Fury Because 87-Year-Old Christian Politician Calls Them Sodomites
- Christian Colleges Press Their Suit on Mandate
- Advocates for Israel: Church hasn’t replaced God’s chosen people
- Why Christians Shouldn’t Support Movies Like DEADPOOL
- 3 Things You Must Remember While You Wait for the End Times
- Mandates of a “True Prophet”
- After the Embassy Move, Tel Aviv Can Take Its Prophesied Role In Bringing Messiah
- This Generation shall not pass….
- The #1 Most Overlooked Prophetic Sign
- The Neocons Are Paving The Way For The Antichrist
Hebrews 12:14 “Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: ” (New King James Version)
Of what does holiness consist? Is it the accumulation of religious knowledge? Many people have labored long to research material for commentaries and other tomes on religious subjects, but does that accumulated knowledge translate into holiness? After three and a half years with Jesus, Judas had undoubtedly accumulated much knowledge, but it did not stop him from betraying his Master. Would Jesus, the Holy One, have betrayed Judas?
The Bible shows that many had long contact with truly godly people, yet never became holy. Joab had an almost lifelong association with David, but he remained a scoundrel to his dying day (I Kings 2:5-6, 28-34). For years, Gehazi served Elisha, but he ended up cursed because of greed (II Kings 5:20-27). Paul reports that Demas had forsaken him because he loved the world (II Timothy 4:10). The rich young ruler, who appears to have been moral and respectable in conduct, asked Jesus what he should do to have eternal life, yet his rejection of His counsel proves that he was not holy at the time (Matthew 19:16-22).
Were the Jews made holy due to their claim that the Temple of the Lord was in the capital of their nation and God dwelled there (see Jeremiah 7)? Does this equate to some taking comfort because they are “in the church” and are therefore holy? Later Jews claimed that Abraham was their father, and that they had “never been in bondage to anyone” (John 8:33). They were indeed “related” to someone of renown who was holy, but this did not stop Jesus from telling them that their spiritual father was Satan the Devil!
Demographic categories may play their parts in one’s sanctification, but none of them guarantees or makes one holy on its own merits. Holiness is not transferred via a group. Each must work with God on achieving it himself.
John Charles Ryle gives the following definition in his book, Holiness:
Holiness is the habit of being of one mind with God, according as we find His mind described in Scripture. It is the habit of agreeing in God’s judgment, hating what He hates, loving what He loves, and measuring everything in this world by the standard of His Word. He who most entirely agrees with God, he is the most holy man. (p. 34)
We must understand more to appreciate more fully what he wrote. Ryle’s is only an overall definition because he reveals as he continues that it defines only the overall mindset, foundation, and trigger of the holy person’s conduct. Holiness includes both one’s mindset and conduct. What good is a mindset without the conduct to give evidence of it?
To paraphrase Ryle’s conclusion, a holy person will strive to shun every sin known to him and to keep every known commandment whether required physically or in spirit. He will have an enthusiastic desire to perform God’s will combined with a greater fear of displeasing God than displeasing the world. Paul writes in Romans 7:22, “I delight in the law of God according to the inward man.” David, too, says, “Therefore all Your precepts concerning all things I consider to be right; I hate every false way” (Psalm 119:128).
Why will this combination of attitude and action exist? Because the holy person will be striving to be like Christ. He will labor to have Christ’s mind in him, as Paul admonishes in Philippians 2:5. He will deeply desire to be conformed to His image (Romans 8:29). Thus, the holy person will bear with others and forgive them, even as Christ bears with and forgives us. He will make every effort to be unselfish, just as Christ did not please Himself, sacrificing Himself for our sakes.
The holy person will endeavor to humble himself and walk in love, as Christ served and made Himself of no reputation. The holy person will remember that Christ was a faithful witness for the truth, that He came not to do His own will but His Father’s. He will deny himself in order to minister to others and will be meek and patient when receiving undeserved insults. On the other hand, Jesus was bold and uncompromising when denouncing sin, yet full of compassion toward the weak.
The holy person will separate himself from the world and be instant in prayer. Christ would not even allow His closest relatives to stand in the way of doing the work He had been given to accomplish. In sum, the holy person will shape his life to walk in the footsteps of His Savior, as the apostle John advises in I John 2:6, “He who says he abides in Him ought himself also to walk just as He walked.”
John W. Ritenbaugh
To learn more, see: Is the Christian Required To Do Works? (Part Six)
The Sabbath Day—Part 1 by Brad Scott
Sooner or later the issue of the Sabbath comes along. I have addressed this subject in our audio series and in conferences and seminars as well. When I receive emails or letters concerning this subject, I usually respond with a typical western sound bite answer. I do not attempt to avoid the concern, it is just that most Christians have never really given the issue a second thought. After all, observing Sabbath is a Jewish thing, so why even study the issue?
Recently I received a more serious look at the issue from a group of people who have taken the time to actually consider whether this covenant between God and man is for them or not. I have been told and understand that this is a genuine search for the truth on their part, and so I have decided to talk about this issue on this forum for awhile. Historically, most followers of the dominant religion in America simply follow their denominations like an unending stream of lemmings. This is what we do, they assume, and so anything in scripture that resembles what we are doing today, must be what they were doing back then as well. This is precisely how most churches approach the communion issue. Today, most churches partake of communion every Sunday or once a month. There are some who observe it every time they meet. This is how we do it today. So when Rav Sha’ul tells us in his letter to the Corinthians that we are to remember the Lord’s death as often as we eat this bread and drink this cup, well, that must mean we do it every time we meet. We meet every Sunday, so we must partake of communion every Sunday. Sounds logical does it not? These are hard presuppositions to overcome. To get the masses to think and behave like the Messiah is a difficult task. By the way, the context of 1 Corinthians 11 is the Passover meal, which is observed on the 14th of Aviv (Nisan).
There are a dozen ways to approach this subject and there are myriads of very good books that address this covenant from the scriptures and not from tradition. One of the best treatises on the Sabbath is by Samuele Bacchiocchi, and is called ‘From Sabbath to Sunday’. There is nothing that I can add to what he has done. I, however, intend to respond to a series of ‘proof texts’ that I have been given concerning this issue. I would like to respond to them one at a time in just the order that I have received them. I respond to these ‘proof texts’ with the upmost concern and respect for those who are seeking the truth concerning the Sabbath. There are times when I may appear a bit sarcastic. Please do not be offended for I am always a bit sarcastic and I am fairly consistent about spreading it out to everyone. I will begin by posting the ‘proof texts’ I was given in bold print, followed by my response.
NOTES FROM DAKE’S ANNOTATED REFERENCE BIBLE
SUNDAY THE CHRISTIAN SABBATH – 1COR. 16:2
The disciples of Moses teach that the Sabbath was changed from Saturday to Sunday by Constantine, 321 A.D. and by the Catholic church, 364 A.D. The following facts from history prove that they are historically wrong.
1. The encyclopedia Britannica under Sabbath and Sunday says, In the early Christian church Jewish Christians continued to keep the Sabbath like other points of the law On the other hand, Paul from the first days of Gentile Christianity, laid it down definitely that the Jewish Sabbath was not binding on Christians, controversy with Judaizers led in process of time to direct condemnation of those who still kept the Jewish day 321 A.D. Constantine made the Christian Sabbath, Sunday, the rest day for the Roman Empire, but it was observed by Christians for nearly 300 years before it became a law by Constantine.
The very first ‘proof text’ has so many assumptions and presuppositions that I find it difficult to know where to begin. So I will begin with the opening remarks. I will begin by agreeing that Sunday is the Christian Sabbath. Sunday is not the biblical Sabbath, but it is indeed the Christian Sabbath. So we begin with presupposition number one, which is the assumption that Christian doctrine equals Biblical doctrine. I begin here because the first truth that we must deal with is the agreement, without exception, that the search here is Biblical truth and not Christian or Jewish “tradition” which they call doctrine. Quoting early Christian or Jewish sources only verifies the early doctrines and beliefs of Christians and Jews. Our search must be God’s view of the Sabbath and not any religions view of the Sabbath. If the Christians wish to make, for whatever reason, the first day of the week the Sabbath, they certainly have that right.
I must assume that the first comments come from the Dake’s Bible commentary on 1 Corinthians 16:2. This is where I find presupposition number two, the assumption that this verse shows that worship and offerings were taken on Sunday.
1 Corinthians 16:1-2
“Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.“
Now, setting aside the fact that a collection on Sunday for the saints does not constitute a proof text for 2000 years of gathering on Sunday for the Christian Sabbath, the phrase ‘first day of the week’ must be addressed first. In Hebrew, Greek, and English there are two different words that identify the subtle differences between a cardinal number and an ordinal number. A cardinal number identifies ‘how many’. A cardinal number is one, two, three, four, or 1,2,3,4. An ordinal number identifies order, such as first, second, third, fourth or 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th. In Hebrew, the word ‘echad identifies number and ri’shon identifies order. In Greek, the words eis, mias identify number and the word protos identifies order. The word protos should look familiar, for it is where we get the English term ‘prototype’ from. In other words, that which comes first. So let’s see what the Greek text of 1 Corinthians 16:2 says about the English translation of ‘first day of the week’.
kata mian sabbaton
In your English, this phrase is deliberately translated as ‘every or upon the first day of the week’. Modern translations have chosen to translate this short phrase in the same way I discussed earlier with the communion issue. But is that what the Greek says? The first word is kata which in this context does mean every or upon. The second word is mian. Does that look familiar? It is our Greek word for number, not order. It is in the accusative singular and should be translated as ‘one’ and not ‘first’ This same eisegetical translation process was also applied to all the appearances of ‘first day of the week’, except for Mark 16:9, which we can address another time. The next thing you might notice is there is no Greek word for ‘day’ in this text. This word has been added by the translators. The Greek word for ‘day’ is hemeras, which is clearly present in other applications associated with the Greek word for ‘first’.
“And when they were come to him, he said unto them, Ye know, from the first day that I came into Asia, after what manner I have been with you at all seasons,“
“And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?“
So far, we have two very glaring changes to the Greek text. The next word should look familiar. The word sabbaton, is not a Greek word. It is a transliteration of the Hebrew word shabbat. Greek and English have no equivilants to this Hebrew word, so both languages are forced to assign phonetic equivilants to each letter of this Hebrew (Biblical) word. This word is not only transliterated, but appears in the Greek in the plural and not the singular. The modern translations have ‘assumed’ that since the Hebrew word shabbat refers to the 7th day, that this word must be equivilant to a week. So this is why they have translated this Hebrew word as a ‘week’. But the Hebrew word for week is shavua’, as in the feast of ‘weeks’ or the 70 ‘weeks’ of Daniel, for example. Both words share a common parent root of ‘seven’ but they are not interchangeable words. Shabbat always refers to the rest and cessation of work as it pertains to the 7th day of the week. Shavua’ is the Hebrew word for ‘week’. In the Septuagint or Greek translation of the Old Testament, the Greek word for week is ebdomas.
“And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year’s end.“
In other words, there is a perfectly good, well used word in Greek for a ‘week’. The reason why the occurrences of ‘first day of the week’ in the Greek text have sabbaton rather than ebdomas is because the reference is to the Shabbat and not to Sunday. The proper translation of 1 Corinthians 16:2 should be to the Sabbaths and not Sunday. Now, why would the Greek text have the collection and gathering of the saints for worship and the hearing of God’s word on the Biblical Sabbath? Because that has always been the time of gathering for family or like-minded followers of the God of Israel. The big clue could be in the numerous times that God has said that He has not changed and that we are not to profane HIS Sabbaths and feasts. I don’t know, does that seem like a warning to you? (first definitive use of sarcasm.) Before proceeding, I would like to point out that the phrase ‘one of the sabbaths’ is a reference to the period of time between the waving of the sheaves and the festival of Shavu’ot, traditionally called the counting of the omer.
Now, lets address the sacred words of the Encyclopedia Britannica. “In the early Christian church Jewish Christians continued to keep the Sabbath like other points of the law…” First of all, the disciples of the house of Judah and the Jewish followers of Y’shua were not ‘Jewish Christians’. The term ‘Christian’ was applied to gentile believers of a Jewish Messiah by mocking unbelievers in Antioch, a very gentile city. Neither Paul nor any of the writers of the New Testament refer to themselves as Christians. All right, picky, picky. I would agree with the gist of this statement. The record of Eusibius testifies clearly that at the time of the end of Yochanan’s life and his faithful follower Polycarp, followers of Messiah were still following Messiah. All the things that Y’shua did and observed, they did as well. Where the break began to take place we will address later. I want to address the next presupposition, that comes without explanation, that ‘Paul, from the first days of Gentile Christianity, laid it down definitely that the Jewish Sabbath was not binding on Christians’. Say what? Gentile Christianity? Here we see how easy it is to slip into nomenclature that finds no place in the scriptures, but yet becomes part of the ‘church’. On the other hand, perhaps this is an appropriate term for those who are non-Jewish and follow a religion rather than the scriptures. So far, I have found that every other sentence is filled with non-biblical terminology that springs forth from the early church ‘fathers’ rather than scripture. Where in the scriptures do we find Gentile Christianity in contrast to a Jewish Sabbath?
I suppose at some point we must focus our attention on the big re-definitions rather than the small ones. In the book of Acts we find Paul in context with Shabbat seven times. (hmmmm seven times.) Four of those are in the 13th chapter where we find Paul teaching in the synagogue on this day (Acts 13:14,27,42,44). This section of scripture says nothing of Paul’s attitude concerning this day other than he was ministering in the synagogue on this day. The other three times are as follows:
“And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down, and spake unto the women which resorted thither.“
So far I am hard pressed to find any condemnation for observing this day.
“And Paul, as his manner was, went in unto them, and three sabbath days reasoned with them out of the scriptures.“
“And he reasoned in the synagogue every sabbath, and persuaded the Jews and the Greeks.“
What in the world were the Greeks doing in the synagogues? Don’t they know that this Jewish day is not binding on them? Paul is doing a poor job of converting so far (-more sarcasm).
Now, I am fully aware that those who believe that Paul actually taught against observing Shabbat derive their proof texts from other places in Paul’s writings. The four main sources of this belief come from Colossians 2:16, Galatians 4:10, Romans 14:6 and Romans 6:14. All four of these texts I have already fully covered in past teachings in the archive section on this web site. It only takes a little background from the Word of God that preceeded Paul’s letters to see that changing the Sabbath is nowhere near the subject of Paul’s teaching. The New Testament writers assume beliefs, they do not initiate them. Next time, we will continue this response to the very first proof text in the Dake’s Bible concerning the Sabbath.
Shalom Alecheim [peace to you]!
Beautiful Ancient Jewish song | Ofir Ben Shitrit | Hebrew songs Jewish music Israeli songs Jerusalem
Annual Torah Cycle for 2017-2018 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Naso (Make an accounting) for adults for May 26, 2018. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Naso for children for May 26, 2018. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Shavuot (Pentecost/Feast of Weeks)—Starts at sundown on May 26, 2018 and ends at sundown on May 27, 2018. Shavuot is a High Holy Day. No Work is to be done on this day. Scripture Readings for Shavuot: Exodus 19:1-20:26 (Chumash: Exodus 19:1-20:23); Leviticus 23:10-21; Numbers 28:26-31; Deuteronomy 15:19-16:17; Ezekiel 1:1-28, 3:12; Habakkuk 3:1-19; Ruth (All); Acts 1:1-2:47, 20:16.
- Study in Acts 10 – PART 2 – Peter’s Vision (Video: 25:09 minutes long.)
- The Old Paths
- KIB 170 – The Priesthood and the Fire of God
- T_1133 Hosea: Prophet to the New Covenant House of Israel, Part 8 (Audio: 50:52 minutes long.)
- The Missing Silver Coin (Video: 12:51 minutes long. A woman has 10 silver coins, she loses one, then seeks, finds, repents, and finally rejoices. Yeshua said that if we had ears to hear, then we would understand.)
- Birthright Sceptre (Video: 28:19 minutes long.)
- What is Sin? Part 1 (Video: 27:10 minutes long.)
- What is Sin? Part 2 (Video: 28:36 minutes long.)
- What is Sin? Part 3 (Video: 27:10 minutes long.)
- What is Sin? Part 4 (Video: 27:20 minutes long.)
- Your Part in the Coming Kingdom
- CASHLESS SOCIETY: Cryptocurrency, A.I & The Mark of The Beast – Dr. Lake on The Weekend Vigilante
- Brit Hadasha: Josephus and the New Testament (Video: 13:38 minutes long. There are claims that Yeshua wasn’t a real person, or that the New Testament is simply made up. Flavius Josephus may disagree.)
World Net Daily News What Does It Mean DR Congo One News Now News Fakes
Hal Turner Radio Show Ask A Prepper NEONNETTLE The Gateway Pundit Stan Deyo The New America American Thinker The Register Your News Wire Faith Wire
Humans Are Free No More Fake News Need To Know News Jon Rappoport News.com.au Intellihub Censored News The Right Scoop The Washington Standard American Liberty Report USA Today Yahoo News Geller Report The Drudge Report
Reuters News RT News Intelnews Associated Press The Star The American Dream Front Page Magazine Newsmax From The Trenches World Report Liberty Alliance Veterans Today Washington Examiner Infowars Judicial Watch Rense SHTF Plan
What Really Happened NewsWithViews News Discovery KOMONEWS Rise Earth
Daily Mail.com American Family Association Science Natural News List25
Live Science The Telegraph Tomorrows World Sputnik News Steve Quayle
Life News Time to Believe The Common Sense Show INQUISITR The Patriot Post
Constitution The Daily Sheeple Smart Wars Journal Tenth Amendment Center
The American Mirror MRC News Busters The Vigilant Citizen Henry Makow News 24
ARS Technica Truth and Action CNS News US Defense Watch Bos News Life
The Guardian X22 Report Sunday Express US News Web News Order WIRED
Gatestone Institute Science Alert
Healthiest Alternative Health Impact News The Nutrition Watchdog HealthDay
Natural Mentor Wellness Mama Dr. Axe Dr. Sircus.com Jason Christoff
Natural News Reset.Me Heal Naturally Diet Hood The Alternative Daily
Natural Blaze TruthAboutAbs
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.