Martin Luther King Jr. Day — Monday, January 15, 2018
January 15, 1929 to April 4, 1968 (aged 39)
Martin Luther King Jr. (born Michael King Jr., January 15, 1929 – April 4, 1968) was an American Baptist minister and activist who became the most visible spokesperson and leader in the civil rights movement. He is best known for his role in the advancement of civil rights using the tactics of nonviolence and civil disobedience based on his Christian beliefs and inspired by the nonviolent activism of Mahatma Gandhi.
President Trump signed a Martin Luther King Jr. Day proclamation at the White House Friday.
The president praised Martin Luther King Jr. for standing up for the rights of African-Americans, and emphasized the importance of equality.
“Today we celebrate Dr. King for standing up for the self-evident truth Americans hold so dear, that no matter what the color of our skin or the place of our birth, we are all created equal by God,” Mr. Trump said.
At the MLK Day event, Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson also spoke of the importance of equality.
“If we look upon our countrymen as brothers… we will truly create one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all,” Carson said.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day Tribute Video (Video: 2:05 minutes long.)
- Martin Luther King Tribute (Video: 3:55 minutes long.)
- The life of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Martin Luther King Jr.
- The History Channel: MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.
- The Meaning of The King Holiday
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day in the United States
- Live stream: President Trump signs a proclamation to honor Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Hold on! Trump makes everyone wait on ‘Fake News Awards’
- Trump suspends at least $900 million in security aid to Pakistan
- Trump Takes Second Swing at Pakistan, Shows $250 Million Cut Was Only the Beginning
- President Donald J. Trump Stands with Local Communities Against Government Overreach on Land Management
- 26 Years Later, a President Hears Rural America
- Tax Reform: Where Have We Been and Where Are We Going?
- President Donald Trump Recognized as ‘Pro-Life Person of the Year’ for 2017
- WATCH: Should Trump kill the Iran deal to help the protesters?
- With Deadline Approaching, Trump May Decide to ‘Rip Up’ Iran Nuclear Deal
- Report: Trump to extend sanctions relief for Iran
- Trump Reportedly Waives Iran Sanctions “For Last Time”
- Trump suggests 2-phase immigration deal for ‘Dreamers’
- Trump greeted by cheers at college football playoff game
- Trump Vows to Crush Globalist Agenda by Attending Secret Elite Meeting in Davos
- Trump Warns Farmers That Democrats Want to Raise Taxes, Regulations
- Trump Follows Through on Threat, Slashes Aid to Palestinians
- Remarks by President Trump at Signing of Executive Order on Supporting our Veterans During their Transition from Uniformed Service to Civilian Life
- Remarks by President Trump in Meeting with Bipartisan Members of Congress on Immigration
- Trump criticizes federal judge blocking him on immigration
- Sec Perdue: “Rural broadband is our duty to farmers”
- WATCH: Trump calls libel laws a SHAM, announces he’s going to take a “strong look” at overhauling them
- Trump calls out Dianne Feinstein, gives her a NICKNAME!
- Trump to attend Davos economic forum: White House
- Trump’s new nuke ‘posture’: Draft allows nuclear response to conventional attack and new warheads
- White House demands ‘immediate release’ of Iranian political prisoners
- Trump’s Mideast ‘achievement’: A growing rift with the Palestinians
- Why Trump’s Palestinian Aid Cut Threat Makes Sense
- Trump Won’t Sign DACA Deal Without Wall Funding: ‘No, No, No’
- Trump Says it ‘Seems Unlikely’ He’ll Give Mueller Interview
- Trump: No War Looms; My Opinion ‘Counts More’ Than General’s
- Trump: US Could ‘Conceivably’ Return to Paris Climate Deal
- Guilty and Sad: Trump Sues Buzzfeed and Other Media Midgets Over “Pissing Dossier”
- Remarks by President Trump in Cabinet Meeting
- Donald Trump: ‘We Can Build the Wall in One Year’
- Trump’s new nuke ‘posture’: Draft allows nuclear response to conventional attack and new warheads
- Remarks by President Trump in a Meeting on Prison Reform
- President Trump Signs INTERDICT Act to Improve Opioid Screening Technology (Video: 2:29 minutes long.)
- Trump Rejects London Visit After Assassination Warning—And Reveals Plane “That Saved America” On 9/11 As “15 January” Explosion Nears
- Trump calls off trip to London amid fears of protests
- Trump Today: President denies vulgar comment and attacks congressional immigration plan
- Pence to Visit Israel, Egypt, Jordan but will Not Meet with Palestinians
- VP Pence Praises Trump’s Courage to Recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
- Nikki Haley: Trump’s North Korea Threats Keep the World Safer
- US Amb. Friedman: Palestinian Incitement is Reason there is No Peace
- Congress Plotting To Cut a Hole in the 4th Amendment, Again
- Congressional Probe Finds Evidence of FBI Protecting Clinton in E-mail Investigation
- Federal Investigators Couldn’t Illegally Buy Guns Through Legitimate Websites Despite 72 Attempts
- Law Enforcement Backs Sessions’s Ending of Hands-Off Approach to Marijuana
- US Imposes New Sanctions on Iran’s Missile Program
- White House, Congress Scramble to Save Iran Nuclear Deal in Face of Opposition
- H.R. McMaster Rushes to Save Iran Nuclear Deal from Team Trump Destruction
- US Denies Cutting Aid to Palestinian Refugee Agency
- U.S. places Pakistan on watch list for religious freedom violations
- ‘Preparing For The Unthinkable’: CDC To Hold Briefing On How To Prepare The Public For a Nuclear Detonation In America
- Harms Wide Open for FCC Chief
- More countries deserve ‘Particular Concern’ designation
- Tillerson tells AP Cuba still risky; FBI doubts sonic attack
- Democrats appear ready to promote universal health care
- CIA Director Seeks Stronger Counterintelligence Against Spies and Leakers
- Rubio to Hold Hearing on Sonic Attacks in Cuba
- Trump Admin to End Temporary Protected Status for Salvadoran Immigrants
- Democrats Holding Spending Bill Hostage Over DACA
- Texas Rep: Most Dems Will Vote Against DACA Fix That Includes Wall Funding
- Blackburn: Border Wall ‘Imperative’ for DACA Deal
- Jeff Flake Admits GOP Establishment Working Against Trump’s Popular Immigration Agenda in DACA Meetings
- ARE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT TO BE SOLD OUT ON DACA AMNESTY?
- Trump’s DACA deal could flip 4 states to Dems
- Look: Leaked Memo Shines Light On Why Democrats Are Really Fighting For DACA
- Trump Administration Cuts El Salvador’s Temporary Protected Status (TPS) for 200,000 Recipients
- State Dept. Announces World’s Top 10 Religious Persecutors
- State Dept Waited a Year to Set Up Panel Into Unexplained Attacks on U.S. Diplomats in Cuba
- Congress at War Over New U.S. Nuclear Missile System to Combat Russian Threat
- MASS EXODUS: Here’s the long list of Republicans who are not running for reelection in the House and Senate!
- Senator wants Apple to answer questions on slowing iPhones
- House Votes Overwhelmingly To Stand With the People of Iran
- Army Taps Combat Units for Korea, Europe, Middle East Deployments
- House renews spy program with extra protection clause
- Attorney general’s team to review Obama-era Hezbollah probes
- Major shift as Trump opens way for Medicaid work requirement
- Congress Monitoring Trump Admin Investigation into Obama Scheme to Nix Hezbollah Investigation
- Head of Congressional Terror Financing Task Force Praises AG for reviving Hezbollah Investigations
- Pelosi Continues to Rip Tax Reform: Wage Increases and Bonuses Are ‘Crumbs,’ ‘So Pathetic’
- U.S. ambassador to Panama quits, saying he can no longer serve Trump administration
- CNN Has ‘Lost It’
- Media Is Cool With Fake but Accurate ‘Fire and Fury’
- “Gorilla channel” hoax demonstrates how quickly Trump-hating Leftists will believe any stupid thing (and share it with their stupid friends)
- Russia Warns Trump To Be Assassinated In 9/11-Type Attack Within Weeks, If Not Days
- WATCH: Iran was Behind Thousands of US Deaths in Iraq
- Paul Craig Roberts: The US Military Security Complex Has Taken Another Step Towards Armageddon
- Panic Engulfs Elites As Feared “Trump-Trap” Prepares To Spring And CDC Warns Of Nuclear War
- The ‘Bloody Nose’ Strategy: The US Weighs Military Action Against North Korea
- Explosive testimony: FBI had mole in Trump’s circle
- 9,292 sealed indictments and the last time Hillary, Podesta and Soros were on Twitter
- HOW HILLARY’S FBI ALLIES UNDERMINED TRUMP BEFORE THE ELECTION
- Rep Jim Jordan says released Fusion testimony suggests the FBI was helping plant stories against Trump…
- Here’s the full Fusion GPS testimony on Trump-Russia dossier that Feinstein just released against GOP wishes
- Fusion GPS Admits They Used John McCain to Pass Anti-Trump Dossier to Obama-Era Intel Agencies
- Feinstein Makes Startling Admission: “I Got Pressured” To Release Fusion Transcripts
- Hannity: Sources Tell Me Comey or McCabe Paid for Anti-Trump Dossier
- Blackwater: Black-listed and betrayed
- Wikileaks: John Podesta Briefed By FBI On ‘Gross Negligence’ then ‘Covered Up’
- WikiLeaks: John Podesta Ordered FBI To Remove “Gross Negligence” From Clinton Exoneration
- CORRUPT FBI? MORE TEXT MESSAGES REVEAL COUNTERINTELLIGENCE AGENT & BUREAU LAWYER KNEW ABOUT LEAKS
- Weiner Laptop Document Proves Obama Tried To Frame Assange
- JUDICIAL WATCH: AT LEAST 18 CLASSIFIED EMAILS FOUND ON WEINER’S LAPTOP
- Millions of Dead And Illegal Voters Discovered In Key Swing State
- How Trump Can Cut Aid to a Horrible U.N. Program
- If the GOP Controls the Government, Why Does Planned Parenthood Still Get Federal Funding?
- DOJ quietly hit a White Supremacist with TERRORISM charges for trying to DERAIL AMTRAK train…
- Clintons Warned Over DOJ Investigations: No More Free Passes
- Clinton Foundation Donors Could Have Money Clawed Back By Government: Judge Napolitano
- Epic Greed, Power, and Pride: Where’s the Bottom? With Bill and Hillary, There’s No Telling
- The Problem with Hillary Clinton Isn’t Just Her Corporate Cash. It’s Her Corporate Worldview
- Conservative Group Claims Hillary Clinton’s Foundation Took Millions
- Clinton Foundation Received Up to $81 Million from Clients of Controversial HSBC Bank
- After Mining Deal, Financier Frank Giustra Donated Over $130 Million to the Clinton Foundation
- Scottish Philanthropist, Sir Tom Hunter, Gives Clinton Foundation Between $110 and $125 Million
- Canada’s Trudeau Gave at Least $20 Million to the Clintons
- As of 2012, More than 146,000 Individuals, Organizations and Governments Contributed to the William J. Clinton Foundation
- Ukrainian Magnate, Victor Pinchuk, Who Donated $29 Million to Clinton Foundation, Demanded Meeting with Bill Clinton to Discuss Maidan Failure
- Clinton Foundation Donors Got Weapons Deals From Hillary Clinton’s State Department
- THE HILLARY SCANDAL EVERYONE’S IGNORING
- Sex Criminals Revealed on a Large Scale
- Leaked Documents Prove Black Lives Matter Violence Was Planned, Orchestrated By Soros
- LEAKED MEMO SHOCKER: DREAMers Are ‘Critical’ to Dems ‘Future Electoral Success’
- “That’s Complete Surrender!” – Mark Levin hammers Trump’s statement on immigration
- With DC Distracted, Immigration Debate Reaches Critical Point
- Bauer: Trump needs to be wary of immigration trap
- The Democrat party is now officially a domestic terrorism group: DNC Deputy Chair endorses Antifa terror tactics handbook that promotes “kill zones” for conservatives and whites
- Antifa Terrorist-Activist Yvette Felarca Ordered to Pay $11,000 for Filing False Restraining Orders
- Video: Pathetic Antifa Protesters Can’t Even Explain What Fascism Actually Is
- Democrats’ desperate ploy to unseat President Trump over “mental health” false diagnosis will push America to bloody civil war
- President Trump Is Not the One with a Mental Illness
- Steyer Hedges on Democrats
- Tom Steyer Not Running in 2018, Will Funnel $30M into Races to Boost Democrats
- The Missing Democratic Agenda
- Demorat-ordered study to expose illegal online gun sales backfires
- DEMS ADMIT THEY NEED ILLEGALS FOR THEIR VOTES
- Report: Pro-Palestinian Activists in US Advocate Violence, Express Support for Terror
- Have Dems Switched Side on Anti-Immigrant Policies? Former Australian, New U.S. Citizen, Nick Adams Explains
- Trump allies defend him against book’s claims
- Trump Book Author Admits ‘Fire and Fury’ is ‘Full of Lies’
- Was Trump Tower Fire A Warning From the Deep State To The President?
- Numbers USA: Voters back Trump on immigration
- Trump gets high mark on immigration
- U.S. Sees Spike in Homegrown Terrorist Cases
- Judge Reinstates Hamas/American Muslims for Palestine Terror Lawsuit
- Escalating Tensions Between U.S., Pakistan Risk Key Counterterrorism Alliance
- Robert Spencer: Trump’s Cutoff of Pakistan Aid Is Wise and Long Overdue
- Santa Is Not Coming and the Deep State Is Still Intact
- Deep State: Pulling Strings From Behind the Scenes
- Exposing the Deep State
- Deep State Bureaucracy vs. Trump, America, Constitution
- Deep State Behind the Deep State: CFR, Trilaterals, Bilderbergs
- Deep State’s ‘Plan B’ To Remove Trump In Full Force: Lawmaker Introduces ‘Stable Genius Act’
- D.C. AG Used Outside 527 Group to Coordinate Comms When Announcing Trump Suit
- Ex-DEA Agent Says Obama Admin. Lost ‘Gold Opportunity’ to ‘Crush’ Hezbollah
- Late Night Raid On Michigan Mosque Nets 11 ISIS Terrorists and More Than 40 Vests
- 44% of Voters Believe Repealing Any Part of Obamacare Is a Good Start
- Acting ICE director takes aim at sanctuary cities
- ATF, Gun Industry Offer $10,000 for Information on Maryland Gun Store Robbery
- SCOTUS: 5th Circuit got it right on ‘religious freedom law’
- SCOTUS Hears Case on Purged Ohio Voter Rolls
- Lawmakers ‘overturn’ Supreme Court to defend homeowners
- Bundy case dismissed in staggering blow to federal government
- BUNDY ATTORNEY: I WILL NEVER PRACTICE LAW IN OREGON FEDERAL COURT AGAIN
- NRA to Give $25,000 to Pennsylvania Police Agencies
- UNICEF’S CAMPAIGN TO BLACKLIST THE IDF
- FEMA Weathers the Storm on Church Aid
- Manhattan Truck Jihad Massacre Inspired Devout Muslim in California to Join ISIS
- California: Muslim migrant murders his two daughters following custody dispute
- 15 dead in So. California as rain triggers mudslides
- Another California Republican not running for re-election
- INSANE!! California judge says TRUMP MUST ENFORCE DACA…?!!
- Illegals React to New DACA Talks with More Crime
- Listen Up Congress! No Deal On DACA
- Solution To DACA: Why We Must Stop All Immigration
- Sanctuary in California: Illegal alien on the run after sexually assaulting a 5-year-old girl
- Do Not Criticize Islam Or Else…..
- ‘Sanctuary’ for illegals becomes blacks’ worst nightmare
- Former Trump aide BLASTS new “tell-all” book on Trump White House: “National Inquirer on Steroids!”
- It’s literally UNREAL: Author of “bombshell” Trump White House book ADMITS he can’t verify all that’s in it
- Bannon’s Name Appears 908 Times in Wolff’s Book ‘Fire and Fury’
- Mohamed 3rd most popular name for baby boys in Minnesota town
- NY-NJ Grant Request Would Exhaust Capital Investment Fund, Feds Warn
- New York City to spend $50,000,000 on “security infrastructure,” including 1,500 steel street barriers
- NY Democrat Stole Hurricane Funds And Tried To Cover It UP
- Cotton: Democrats Are In ‘Unreasonable Negotiating Position’ on Immigration, Need to Compromise
- Immigration agents raid dozens of 7-Eleven stores
- Soros-Backed Philly DA Purged Dozens of Prosecutors in First Days
- You’re outta here! Trump adviser tangles with ‘CNN flunky’
- Washington state allows 3rd sex option ‘X’ on birth certificates
- Texas woman dies from flesh-eating bacteria after raw oysters banquet
- VERMONT: Machete-Wielding Muslim Attacks 73-Year-Old Meals On Wheels Volunteer
- Another imam in U.S. calls for killing Jews
- Guess what’s not in Obama’s super posh library
- Obamas Criticized for Lavish Library Plans, Including ‘Test Kitchen’
- Obama Presidential Center Panned as ‘Socially Regressive’
- F-word Rows and Bitter Disputes over Russia, Iran and Syria: New Documentary to Lay Bare the Truth about the Obama White House’s Last Days
- A LOT OF BLOOD ON A LOT OF HANDS CREATED THE IRAN THREAT
- Sylvester Stallone: ‘Pathetic’ Obama Is ‘Closet Homosexual Living A Lie’
- WATCH: Ben Shapiro Slams Oprah’s ‘Truth’
- Oprah for President? Twitter fans make the case
- British Actress: Oprah Winfrey ‘Pimped Me Like A Whore’ To Weinstein
- JUANITA BROADDRICK LASHES INTO OPRAH WINFREY
- Top GOP Research Firm ‘Ready to Examine’ Oprah
- Warning to Christians: Don’t board the Oprah bandwagon
- NY Times Accuses Israel of ‘Annexation and Apartheid’
- ‘America’s toughest sheriff’ Joe Arpaio announces Senate run
- HERE WE GO: New poll is out showing Arpaio in a neck and neck battle with McSally!
- McSally launches Senate campaign in heated Arizona contest
- Muslims to Outnumber Jews in the US by 2040, New Research Shows
- School board mom calls out controversial assignment
- NAACP, ‘anti-fascists’ plan to protest Trump in Atlanta
- Anti-Trump Consultants Try Using Trump’s Tough Trade Talk in Open Skies Fight
- Business Groups Support Labor Rule Aiding Expansion of Association Health Plans
- Academics Tried to Force Professor Out of Meeting Over Opposition to BDS
- Major Jewish Organizations Back Israel’s BDS Ban
- DC Teachers’ Union President Supports BDS
- Rachel Maddow Show Sparked FBI Investigation Into Death Threats Against McConnell, Pruitt
- Judge Tosses NAACP Lawsuit Challenging Alabama’s Voter ID Law
- 2 Illegals Found Dead in South Texas – the First of 2018
- The Lib/Con Utah School Porn War Rages On
- HIV Positive Teacher Caught Raping, Infecting 42 Young School Kids
- Top NYPD Chiefs Fired As Part Of Pedogate Investigation
- Stephen Bannon Resigns From Breitbart News
- ANOTHER ESTABLISHMENT REPUBLICAN FACING CHALLENGE
- Attempted Illegal Entry at Mexican Border at Record Low in 2017
- Kentucky may be the first state without an abortion facility
- U.S. Sees Spike in Homegrown Jihad-Terror Cases
- 6th-grade curriculum teaching gun control is based on motiveless Las Vegas…
- After Florida, more states press U.S. for offshore drilling exemptions
- Divided Supreme Court may allow Ohio voter purge policy
- US neo-Nazi sentenced for bomb plot
- Man who attended Charlottesville far-right rally tried to derail passenger train
- Any Republican That Will Not Pledge To Support Trump’s Border Wall Should Not Be Running For Congress
- US Judge Postpones ‘El Chapo’ Trial Until September
- Trump’s Nominee for HHS Gave Penis Enhancement Drugs to Kids to Make $1 Billion
- Truth denied: Investigation into voter fraud thwarted
- Voter panel made no findings, will destroy data: White House
- New York Times: Anti-Trump Movement Is Dying a Slow Death with Every Trump Win
- Winning: Experts Notice 180 in KJU Behavior After Trump Attacks
- Arizona Girl Raped and Burned in Foster Care Still Represented by Same Attorney – Kept Away from Family
- Anti-Israel Groups Try to Smear Education Department Nominee
- Colorado Governor Pushes for Full Immigration Reform
- U.S. Prison Population Drops for Third Year in a Row
- Supreme Losses for Empire State Unions
- Dem State Senator Will Face Recall in California Over Gas-Tax Hike
- Gun-Rights Groups Ask Supreme Court to Review Case Against California County’s Gun Store Ban
- US Jewish leadership ignores consequences that Muslim immigration has had on European Jewry
- Email from a Muslim: “Speaking the truth about Islam is NOT Anti-Muslim”
- THE BIGGEST SECRET
- ‘Arm-chair’ diagnosis of Trump unethical, irresponsible
- Greitens acknowledges affair, denies blackmail allegations
- Severed Body Parts Of Twenty Horses Discovered In Florida, Believed To Be Used For Occult Rituals
- State Of New Jersey Suspends Christian Woman For Posting That Homosexuality Is Wrong On Facebook At The Same Time It Pays $110,000 To A Sodomite Former Teacher Because He ‘Felt Embarassed’ That Students Called Him A Homosexual
- One Hundred Iranian Christians Trying To Get Refugee Status In The United States To Escape Islamic Persecution, May Be Deported Back To Iran
- Muslim Man Smashes Car Windows, Attacks A 73-Year-Old Meals-On-Wheels Volunteer With A Machete For Absolutely No Reason
- Woman In Texas Murders Her Husband And Then Slaughters Her Two Children
- Man In San Diego Beats Another Man To Death With A Hammer In Front Of A McDonald’s
- Former Teacher Has Certificates Suspended for Speaking Against Homosexuality on Facebook
- Manhattan Bomber Indicted on Terror Charges
- Public School Kids Get Assembly on Sex Changes
- What You Can Do to Fight Sex Trafficking
- Chelsea Clinton rebuked for Trump attack: ‘Haiti helped pay for your wedding’
- Suspect in fatal shooting killed, officer injured
- Teacher: Lawsuit over her forcible removal seems likely
- UN: UN Chief Urges DRC Elections to Go Ahead as Scheduled
- UN: UN official condemns Congo’s violent repression of protests
- UN: UN Demands Implementation of Political Agreement in Congo
- UN: UN pushes DR Congo to investigate crackdown on protesters
- UN: ABSURD! UN Pushes to Include IDF on List of ‘Child Abusers’
- UN: UN Chief Touts China’s Lead Role in Building UN “Police Squad”
- Netanyahu: To Solve Palestinian Problem, Shut Down UN Agency Perpetuating ‘Refugees’
- Netanyahu Proposes Construction of Artificial Islands to Address Overcrowding
- Netanyahu Says Israel Has Foiled Dozens of Major Terror Attacks in Europe
- WATCH: US Jerusalem Declaration a ‘Huge Deal,’ Says Netanyahu
- Netanyahu’s son discusses gas deal, prostitutes in strip club recording
- Netanyahu Accuses Abbas of ‘Running Away’ from Peace Process
- WATCH: Netanyahu Baffles World-famous Mentalist
- How Did Golda Meir Define the ‘Palestinians’?
- Knesset Passes Law Shuttering Mini-markets on Shabbat
- Bill paving way for Litzman’s return to government passes amid Knesset drama
- Analysis: ‘United Jerusalem’ Law Allows for Tampering with Holy City’s Municipal Boundaries
- Israeli Doctors Separate Infant’s Fused Jaws
- AMAZING! Israeli Tech Helps Paralyzed People Walk Again
- Revealed: Blacklist of BDS Groups Not Welcome in Israel
- WATCH: How Israel’s War on BDS Has ‘Moved into High Gear’
- Israel Switches from Defense to Offense Against BDS, ‘Finally Gets It’
- Israel Bars Entry to BDS Activists and Organizations
- Dutch Foreign Minister in Israel: ‘We are Opposed to BDS’
- NBC’s ‘Today Show’ Exposes Evidence of Biblical Truths in Ancient Jerusalem
- Innovative Israeli Procedure Enables Bed-Ridden Palestinian Teen to Stand Again
- Israeli Emergency Team Aids New York Patient in Real-Time
- WATCH: How will the Iran Protests Impact Israel and the West?
- 2 female Bedouins joined ISIS, planned attack in Israel
- Israel Celebrates Over 3000 Years of the Hebrew Language
- WATCH: Tribute to Terror Victims Shows Israelis Will Not Succumb to Violence
- Bravery: Multiple Terror Attacks Didn’t Stop IDF Officer’s Rise
- Father of 6 Murdered in Drive-by Shooting Terror Attack
- IDF Launches Manhunt for Terror Cell that Murdered Father of 6
- WATCH: IDF Continues Search for Terrorists Who Murdered Father of 6
- WATCH: Israeli Victims of Terror Debate Death Penalty
- Rabbi, Father of 6, Murdered in Samaria Shooting Attack
- Terror Victim, Father of 6, Laid to Rest
- Victims Urge Deduction of Terrorists’ Salaries from Palestinian Tax Funds
- WATCH: What’s Your Favorite Hebrew Word?
- Israeli Specialists in Zambia Battle Deadly Cholera Outbreak
- WATCH: Israeli Hospital Sends Delegation to Zambia Amid Cholera Epidemic
- Bedouin Women Become Emergency Responders in Israel’s Galilee
- Mossad Chief: Israel Has “Eyes And Ears” In Iran
- WATCH: Hundreds Attend Funeral of Rabbi Killed in Terror Attack
- Israeli Police Save Czech Tourists from Palestinian Mob
- Israeli Boxing Champion Wins International Gold Medal
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
- Israel Step Closer To Making Jerusalem Jewish-Only City
- Air Raids and Missile Attacks Show Israel Flexing Its Muscles in Syria
- Israeli soldiers protect Jewish settlers attacking Palestinian village
- How to successfully stop illegal immigration: Follow Israel’s model
- Israel Sanctions Family of Blonde-haired Blue-eyed Palestinian Girl Who Attacked IDF Soldiers
- Rock-throwing Palestinian Teens Killed in Violent Clashes with IDF
- Police Thwart Attempts by Terror Group to Hold Gathering in Jerusalem
- WATCH: Social Media Campaign for Holocaust Remembrance Reaches Hundreds of Millions
- Following PA Request, Israel Restores Power to Gaza
- At Request of Terror Victim’s Widow, Defense Ministry to Connect Samarian Town to Electric Grid
- After Week of Violence, Jerusalem Returns to Calm
- JOIN THE GLOBAL EVENT! Participate in the World’s Largest Holocaust Remembrance Event
- How the IDF Recruits Autistic Soldiers
- Israel to Allocate NIS 150 Million to Bolster Northern Homefront Security
- Terror Fights Terror: ISIS Declares War on Hamas
- What Do Arab States Think About the Iran Protests?
- Palestinians Protest Harsh Conditions in Hamas-Ruled Gaza
- Palestinian Ambulance Driver Caught Serving as Terror Courier
- Palestinians Assault Greek Orthodox Patriarch Over Selling Land to Israelis
- WATCH: Palestinian Songs Demand Horrific Violence Against Israelis
- Palestinians Say ‘No Peace Talks’ Until US Reverses Recognition of Jerusalem
- Palestinians Paid Terrorists Almost $350 Million in 2017
- WATCH: Palestinian Official Defends Attack that Killed Rabbi, Father of 6
- THE PALESTINIANS’ RACE TO THE BOTTOM
- PALESTINIAN FAILURES UNDER ABBAS
- Palestinians Accuse US Ambassador of Adopting ‘Occupation’s Policy’
- Palestinians Celebrate ‘Killed Settler,’ Glorify Murder of Beloved Israeli Rabbi, Father
- WATCH: Female Terrorists are ‘National Symbols,’ Claims Palestinian Leader
- Palestinian Authority paid jihad terrorists and their families nearly $350 million in 2017
- PA Arrests Four Who Sold Land to Jews
- WATCH: Hezbollah ‘Not Worried About Situation in Iran’
- Arabs Seek Recognition of Jerusalem as Palestinian Capital, Full Palestinian UN Membership
- Arab League to seek recognition of ‘Palestine’
- Arab League to Support Palestinian Bid for Full U.N. Membership
- Hamas Leader Shot, in Critical Condition
- Hugh Fitzgerald: The Palestinian Slough of Despond, Or, “How is Jerusalem Different From Ramallah, Really?”
- Hamas ‘Blesses’ Fatal Terror Attack as ‘Heroic Operation’
- WATCH: Muslim Woman Called ‘Racist’ for Fighting Radical Islam
- Italy: Muslim migrant tries to rape pregnant woman in labor in Rome hospital
- Italy: Pope Francis: Opponents of Mass Muslim Migration Sow ‘Violence, Racial Discrimination and Xenophobia’
- Italy: Pope Francis continues to promote his leftist agenda
- Greece: “Historic step”: Greece limits power of Sharia law
- Greece: Greece Limits Sharia Law After European Court Challenge
- Greece: End of Separate Sharia Law for Muslims
- Hungary: Hungarian PM Viktor Orban Says That Muslims Are ‘Just Invaders’
- Finland: Finland investigates gay politician for criticizing Islam
- UK: UK Rehires Ex-Spies to Tackle Terror
- UK: Deadly Flu Outbreak Spreading in UK, Churches Ban Handshakes
- UK: Non-urgent health care services being put on hold across the UK as state-run health care nightmare edges toward collapse
- UK: UK Says Jerusalem Should be ‘Shared Capital’ of Israel and ‘Palestine’
- UK: Muslim migrants plotted poison attack in UK
- UK: UK government admits it has lost track of hundreds of jihadis in Syria and Iraq fighting for jihad groups such as ISIS
- UK: Muslim tells teenage army cadets “Better be careful because me and my ISIS brothers will kill you all”
- England: Couple Who Met on Muslim Dating Site Convicted of UK Bomb Plot
- England: Cadet Honored for Heroism During London Bridge Attack
- England: British Homeschool Population Doubles in Six Years
- England: London is lawless: “At least” 6th fatal stabbing in 10 days
- England: MUSLIM TO TEENAGE ARMY CADETS: “BE CAREFUL… ME & MY ISIS BROTHERS WILL KILL YOU ALL”
- Sweden: Stockholm: One dead in GRENADE metro explosion
- Sweden: Everyday life in Swedish schools: “Threats, violence and even rapes”
- Sweden: The Swedish Government Is Warning Citizens to Be Prepared for at Least a Week Without Help
- Spain: Hundreds of Muslim migrants reach Spain after storming heavily fortified border
- France: French Kosher Grocery Torched on Anniversary of Supermarket Attack
- France: French PM’s Nephew Stabbed In Israel Over France’s Refusal To Recognise Jerusalem
- France: French intelligence ‘doctored files’ to cover up failings over Islamic jihad murder of priest
- France: HAS FRANCE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THE CHARLIE-HEBDO – HYPERCASHER TERROR ATTACKS?
- France: President of the Confederation of Jews in France says “In a few decades, there will be no Jews in France”
- Europe: New Push For EU Superstate Army
- Europe: Mass Migration: The European Commission’s New “Norm”
- Europe: Europe is ALL IN for renewable energy: They are planning to build an artificial island in the North Sea to support the world’s largest wind farm
- Germany: Polls Shows 52 Percent Want Merkel Off the Ballot in ‘New Election’
- Germany: Merkel Exposed: Germany, France Reeling Under Refugees’ Crime Waves, Welfare Costs
- Germany: Germany to Iran: Don’t Spy on Israel in Our Country
- Germany: Muslim 18-year-old incited Muslim 12-year-old to plot jihad bombing at Christmas market
- Austria: 100 Iranian Christians Waiting to Enter U.S. Could Be Sent Back to Iran This Week
- Austria: Jewish Students Fined for Waving Israeli Flag
- Austria: government calls for “restrictive asylum policy” amid growing crime rate
- Austria: Vienna cops charge 3 for waving Israeli flag at rally while Muslims scream genocidal anti-Jewish chant
- Austria: No Entry for ISIS Fighter for Emergency Surgery
- Russia: Russia To Move Millions-Of-Tonnes Of Grain To Egypt As New Ice Age Looms
- Russia: Why Russian women are paying big bucks to come to America, and you probably won’t like the reason…
- Russia: Defense chief sets sights on beefing up Russia’s nuclear triad with advanced weaponry
- Russia: Russia is blaming Turkey for attacks on its military bases in Syria — after hinting the US was responsible
- Russia: “We Know Who They Are”: Putin Claims “State Provocateur” Behind “Terrorist Drones” In Syria
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Up to 10,000 Catholics are leaving Bosnia-Herzegovina every year because of discrimination by Muslims
- Poland: Polish PM sacks key ministers in move to mend EU ties
- Netherlands: International Criminal Court may investigate Israeli officials
- Norway: Norway, EU to push ‘two-state solution’
- Norway: “Refugee” Muslim cleric charged with being behind jihad group planning “violent actions on European soil”
- EU: EU boss calls Hungary and Poland “racist” and illiberal for refusing Muslim migrants
- Denmark: WATCH: How Denmark Saved Its Jews
- Iran: 8 Ways Women Are Fighting Iran’s Ayatollahs
- Iran: Iran’s Nascent Freedom Movement: Protests in Iran – 17,000 Arrested, Scores Killed
- Iran: Iranian Man Sets Himself on Fire in Protest
- Iran: Iran Bans English Lessons for Elementary School Children
- Iran: U.S. Tries to Disintegrate Syria: Velayati
- Iran: The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Right to Protest
- Iran: The Islamic Republic of Iran and the Right to Protest
- Iran: Iranian warship crashes at Caspian port, two crew missing
- Iran: Iranians call for charges against top cleric receiving treatment in Germany
- Iran: Iran calls for detailed full report on protests in one week
- Iran: Iran says it has arrested dozens on suspicion of “terrorist activities” during pro-freedom protests
- Iran: Iran’s top dog: Trump “must realize that these extreme and psychotic episodes won’t be left without a response”
- Iran: Iran Threatens to Ramp Up Enrichment Beyond Pre-Nuclear Pact Pace
- Pakistan: Pakistan to US: We Are No Longer Allies
- Pakistan: Pakistan Says The US Is No Longer Its Ally (And It’s A Much Bigger Deal Than You Think)
- Pakistan: Muslim leader calls for jihad against US and Israel, use of nuclear bomb to “free Jerusalem”
- Pakistan: Impassioned Sri Lankan airport officials allow detained Pakistani Christian rape victim to flee Pakistan
- Pakistan: Pakistan halts intelligence cooperation with US, but US embassy denies knowledge
- Pakistan: Pakistan suspends military, intel cooperation with US
- Pakistan: Pakistan’s price: US to pay $365 million more a year to reopen supply lines
- India: Muslim school teacher suspended for beating kids for singing National Song of India
- India: India could purchase missiles from Israel after all
- India: India Says $500 Million Missile Deal with Israel Will Move Ahead
- India: Major Hindu Terrorist Group With A Long History Of Violence Against Christians Says ‘If You Are A True Hindu, You Will Go Out And Buy Guns And Prepare To Fight The “Evil Forces” In India’
- India: Hindu woman forcibly converted to Islam, says husband planned to sell her as sex slave to the Islamic State
- Iraq: ISIS’ Chief Mufti Captured; Freed in Minutes for $7.5K
- Turkey: Turkey’s Top Islamic Body Suggests Girls as Young as NINE Could Marry
- Turkey: Turkish State-Run Media Accuses “Assad Regime”, Russia, Iran Of Cooperating With ISIS Against “Opposition” In Idlib Province
- Afghanistan: UK Soldier Out of Ammo Beheads Jihadi With a Spade
- Malaysia: Malaysian Opposition Names 92-year-old as Leader
- Philippines: Muslims murder soldier, wound three civilians in jihad bomb attacks
- North Korea: North Korea to join Olympics in South Korea as tensions ease
- North Korea: Just desserts: Kim Jong Un’s ballistic missile accidentally hit a North Korean city
- North Korea: North Korea leads world in persecuting the Church
- South Korea: South Korean ex-president took millions in bribes from spy agency, say prosecutors
- Yemen: Military Situation In Yemen On January 10, 2018 (Map Update)
- Yemen: Close Combat Footage: Houthis Successfully Storm Fortified Positions Of Saudi-led Forces In Yemen’s Narjan
- Saudi Arabia: Saudis Looking to Purchase Weapons from Israel
- Saudi Arabia: How did the oldest man in Saudi Arabia live for 147 years?
- Syria: There isn’t any Iranian military base in Syria: Hossein Amir Abdollahian
- Syria: Syrian Army continues to attack Hay’at Tahrir al-Sham in Eastern Idlib
- Syria: Assad Refuses Iranian Demand for More Military Bases in Syria
- Syria: Syria Claims it Thwarted Israeli Missile Attacks
- Syria: Syrian Army Initiates new Attack on Jihadists in Idlib
- Syria: Syrian War Report – January 10, 2018: Militants’ Defense Collapses In Southern Idlib
- Syria: Over 80 Militants Killed, 100 Injured In Clashes For Armoured Vehicles Base Over Past Few Days (Photos, Videos)
- Syria: Government Forces Impose Fire Control Over Abu Duhur Airbase. HTS Fighters Run Away From Southwestern Aleppo (Maps)
- Syria: Government Troops Establish Fire Control Over Maarat al-Nouman – Abu al-Duhur Road (Map)
- Syria: Syrian Military’s Ammo Depots Exploded In Northern Lattakia. Casualties Reported
- Syria: Terrorists May Use Explosive-Laden Boats Against Russian Warships In Syria
- Syria: Map Update: Militants Flee Area South Of Abu al-Duhur Airbase Following Syrian Army Advance
- Syria: Syrian Army Liberated 12 More Villages From Militants, Deploys Within 2km From Abu al-Duhur Airbase
- Syria: Israeli Warplanes Strike Hezbollah Convoy In Syria’s Zabadani – Israeli Media
- Syria: Drone attack on Russian bases in Syria came from Turkish-backed rebels – MoD
- Syria: Russian Airbase Bombed By 13 Homemade Drones
- Syria: More than 50 locals in Deir Ezzor Suffered from U.S.-led International Coalition Air Strike
- Syria: Syrian Army Eliminated At least 4 High-Ranking Field Commanders During Idlib Offensive
- Syria: Secret Mission of Polish Journalists in Syria
- Syria: Iran’s cooperation in Syria valuable
- Syria: Syria’s cooperation with allies foils Western plans: Assad
- Egypt: Palestinians Should Make Ramallah their Capital, Says Egyptian Officer
- Egypt: Egypt Denies Suggesting Ramallah be Palestinian Capital
- Egypt: WATCH: Egypt Privately Accepting US Embassy Move to Jerusalem
- Egypt: As jihad advances, Egypt cracks down on atheists, gays, and musicians
- Egypt: New report says Christians in Egypt face unprecedented persecution from Muslims
- Kenya: Female doctor wants ban lifted on female genital mutilation
- Nigeria: Muslims Condemn ‘Terrorist’ Label, Seek Fair Portrayal in Nigerian Media
- Tunisia: Historic Tunisian Synagogue Set on Fire
- Tunisia: Muslims throw Molotov cocktails at Jewish school
- Uganda: Muslim poisons Christian mother with Christmas gifts, sending her vomiting
- DR Congo: Brinkmanship, lack of compromise will deepen Congo crisis
- DR Congo: Possible Intensification of Cholera in DR of Congo
- DR Congo: ICC judges ‘prejudiced’ say lawyers for DRC’s Bemba
- DR Congo: Congo’s Gécamines urges Gov’t to revise 16-year-old mining code
- South Africa: Zulus in South Africa Urge Close Ties with Jewish State, Citing Israeli Aid
- Canada: Hamas-tied NCCM’s “Open Letter” to Trudeau demands January 29 “National Day of Remembrance and Action on Islamophobia”
- Canada: Islamist-Leftist-Government Alliance Silences Free Speech
- Canada: Canada increasingly sure Trump to pull out of NAFTA
- Canada: Trudeau’s Support For Islamists A Warning To America
- Canada: Quebec opposition parties reject making mosque shooting anniversary “day of action on Islamophobia”
- Canada: Liberal MP Chris Bittle labels anti-Islamic State protesters “white supremacists”
- Canada: Mother of jihad-terror victim opposes the designation of National Day against Islamophobia in Canada, here’s why
- Canada: Siavash Safavi: An Iranian Dissident Speaks Out
- Mexico: Authorities Find Cartel Human Incineration Camp in Mexican Border State
- Puerto Rico: Commie bastardo: FALN terrorist, Oscar Lopez Rivera, tells mainlander Americans to get out of Puerto Rico
- Puerto Rico: Report: Puerto Rico Launches Statehood Bid in Congress
- Haiti: A U.N.-Backed Police Force Carried Out A Massacre In Haiti. The Killings Have Been Almost Entirely Ignored
- Cuba: Guantánamo enemy combatants claim Trump’s ‘anti-Muslim bias’ fuels their detention
- Argentina: EXCLUSIVE: Argentina’s Own 9/11 – Made in Iran
- Brazil: Walid al-Moallem Meets with Brazilian Parliamentary Delegation
- Ecuador: Assange getting Ecuadorian ID could be ‘first step’ to diplomatic immunity – rights activist
- The Global Economy Will Collapse On July 20th (For Now Just Get Ready For A MASSIVE RAID On Silver)
- The Three Snowflakes That Could Cause The Next Financial Avalanche
- SRSrocco: Nasty Dark Clouds Are Forming On The Financial Horizon
- US hits record for costly weather disasters: $306 billion
- WaPo Admits: Trump’s First-Year Job Numbers ‘Very, Very Good’
- A Financial ‘Bomb Cyclone’ Is Coming for the States in 2018
- What the Latest Jobs Reports Really Mean
- 18 States Raise Minimum Wage in 2018
- Lawmakers Working to Overhaul Pension Rules
- New Department of Labor Report Reveals Rampant Embezzlement By Union Employees Around U.S.
- “It’s Historic Euphoria”: 5 Trading Days Into 2018, The S&P Has Already Hit 4 Year-End Price Targets
- Credit Card Debt Hits $1 Trillion, Raising Alarms
- Source: Alabama picked for new Toyota-Mazda factory in works
- Boeing logs record deliveries for 2017, upbeat on 2018
- Shell sells stake in Iraq oilfield to Japan’s Itochu: Official
- Analysis: China’s U.S. bond rebalancing would hold few fears for Fed
- Toyota, Mazda announce $1.6 billion plant for Huntsville, Alabama
- U.S. 10-year yields highest since March on China bond holdings fears
- Bitcoin & other cryptocurrencies will ‘come to bad ending’ – Warren Buffett
- S&P report sees financial stability in Gulf, except for Qatar
- Mortgage Rates Just Plummeted – Lock in Now
- IRS Said to Need Additional $495M to Implement New Tax Law
- Jamie Dimon: ‘Cryptocurrencies Will Soon Be Under Government Control’
- Ron Paul: ‘When Our Financial System Crashes…The Elites…Will Suffer The Least’
- Party While You Can – Central Bank Ready To Pop The ‘Everything’ Bubble
- Walmart boosts starting pay to $11 an hour, offers bonuses
- Sam’s closures quashed PR bonanza of Wal-Mart pay hikes and bonuses, but analysts have eye on longer term
- Walmart Raises Wages With A Twist: 260 Sam’s Club Stores Abruptly Close With NO Warning
- Markets Jittered By China Threat To Halt US Treasuries
- Stocks hit records in broad rally, but Facebook tumbles on newsfeed overhaul
- Facebook reveals big changes that will put friends ahead of business
- Residents of this U.S. state have the highest credit scores
- Why do my friends all seem to have more money than I do?
- You can retire early without adopting Mr. Money Mustache’s extreme frugality
- Rex Nutting: Don’t worry: Americans aren’t taking on a lot of debt
- Markets risk a ‘brutal’ fall as they ignore the Fed’s latest warning shot
- Is the market ‘frothy?’ A beginner’s guide to Wall Street jargon
- These 5 transport stocks are winning plays on an upbeat economy
- Want more income? These closed-end funds have yields up to 12.5%
- Veteran investor sees ‘giant opportunity’ in natural gas partnerships
- How to generate the income you need in retirement
- Here’s a way to get a pension-like benefit in retirement
- This is exactly how much you need to save to each month to send two kids to college and retire on time
- The big bitcoin question: What is it good for, and where?
- As promised, big bank earnings were messy, but CEOs keep faith in tax cuts
- Big bank stocks have plenty of juice left — here’s why
- Fed levies fresh foreclosure-related fines as it terminates penalties against others
- What to expect when Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley report earnings
- Black college graduates default on their student debt more than white dropouts
- Everything you need to know about student loan forgiveness
- The most sought-after jobs in America pay over $100,000 a year
- Amazon stock jumps to 9th straight gain as another analyst’s target cracks $1,400
- Bon Ton Store bonds tumble as deadline for $14 million interest payment looms
- Oilman T. Boone Pickens to close hedge fund after two decades
- Fiat Chrysler to move Ram production from Mexico to Michigan
- Carrier plant in Indiana that played role in Trump election sheds another 200 workers
- Oil prices end at a 3-year high, up nearly 5% for the week
- Emerging-market currency bulls are betting oil’s gains can be sustained
- Gold prices notch fifth week of gains in a row
- Gold & Silver WILL NOT First Go Down In Price Like They Did When The Markets Crashed In 2008
- Grant Williams: The Next Move For Gold Against Fiat Currencies Is Up Not Down
- Eric Sprott: The Day That The Commercials Fall Flat On Their Face Could Happen Here
- Jim Rickards: China & Russia Are Only A Small Step Away From A New Gold-Backed Currency
- 12,158 Gold Contracts Dumped On Market IN ONE MINUTE Friday 8:30 A.M. EST (Silver Hit Too)
- Oil Crisis, Stock Crash, Gold Crypto-like Gains | Steve St. Angelo
- The War On Cryptocurrency Just Intensified As Steve Mnuchin Enters The Fight
- They’re Back: Long Live The Bond Vigilantes!
- Political & Geo-Political Risks And De-Dollarization Can Have Major Impacts On Gold & Silver Prices In 2018
- Fund Manager: The Household Debt Ticking Time Bomb
- Alasdair Macleod: There’s A Reason The Gold Price Moved Up That Fast Since Mid-December
- Keeping An Eye Out For Dynamite As The Stock Market Speeds Along The Train Tracks
- If President Trump Doesn’t Join China’s New Silk Road Then The U.S. Is Facing A Financial Crash
- Six ways to get ready for the next crisis – before it strikes
- Bitcoin crackdown? Mnuchin warns against bitcoin becoming the next ‘Swiss bank account’
- Buffett’s bold call on cryptocurrencies
- Sign of a top? 130-year-old Eastman Kodak joins crypto-mania with ‘KodakCoin’
- Is Bitcoin Dying As A Payment Option?
- Crypto expert: Here’s a sell strategy to avoid getting killed in cryptos
- 5 reasons to add this income investment to your portfolio
- The ‘January effect’ predicts these five sectors will rise in 2018
- Read this before you even think about buying a marijuana stock
- The marijuana boom hits California: This once-dying city is now experiencing a renaissance
- ‘Bond God’ Gundlach: S&P 500 will have negative return for 2018
- Why today’s record-high optimism doesn’t mean you should sell
- The 2018 Stock Market Bubble vs. Gold & Silver
- Silver Antidote to Bubble Craziness
- Audio: U.S. States Remove Barriers Impeding Gold & Silver
- World Debt Is Rising Nearly Three Times As Fast As Total Global Wealth
- Premiums on Coins, Bars, and Rounds May Finally Have Bottomed
- Gold Market Switches From A Surplus In 2016 To Deficit In 2017
- Gold Bullion Up 1% In Week, Heads For 5th Weekly Gain As Bonds Sell Off
- Stocks Surge To Best Start In 30 Years; Bitcoin, Bonds & Dollar Battered
- David Rosenberg Wonders If Fed “Will Remain A Serial Bubble Blower”
- Fed Paid $29.3 Billion To Banks ‘Not’ To Lend In 2017; Gave $80 Billion To Treasury
- US Oil Rig Count Surges By Most In 7 Months – Will Shale Show Restraint?
- Here Comes The Debt Tsunami: Goldman Warns Treasury Issuance To More Than Double In 2019
- Broke, But Full Of Hope – Is This The Scariest Chart In The World?
- Mnuchin: “We Want To Make Sure Bad People Can’t Use Bitcoin To Do Bad Things”
- Breakingviews – Chancellor: Bitcoin will never be real money
- Soros Buys $100M Worth Of Blockchain Technology To Control Crypto Market
- Russia-China real gold standard means end of US dollar dominance
- UK trade deficit worsens, sparking new Brexit concern
- Euro hits 3-year high, sterling at highest since Brexit
- Turkey’s Halkbank looks to get loans, issue bonds when conditions are right
- Asian shares step back from New Year rally as trade concerns resurface
- China may be mulling Treasuries slowdown, but options limited
- China May Halt Purchases of U.S. Treasuries…
- Chinese tech heavyweight Tencent issues $5 billion in bonds
- Peter Schiff: China Rings The Bell On The U.S. Dollar
- China’s attack on the dollar…What does it mean?
- Hizb’Allah and Hamas rank at top of Forbes’ “Richest Terror Groups’ list”
- Israeli Exports Exceed $100 Billion in 2017
- Bitter Cold Is “Exactly What We Should Expect” From Global Warming, Says Al Gore
- California braced for the BIG ONE as series of earthquakes RAVAGE San Andreas fault
- Strong quakes Hit San Francisco And Mount St. Helens And Experts Warn They May Be Foreshocks For ‘Something Larger’
- Iran struck 5.1 earthquake injuring at least eight people
- Alarming Drop in Populations Has Scientists Warning of ‘Insect Armageddon’
- NASA Alert: Strange Electric-Blue Clouds Detected Over Antarctica
- Freak Snowfall Covers Sahara Desert in 15 inches of Snow!
- Snowmageddon strikes Spain and Italy, Hundreds trapped in vehicles, Blizzard drops major snowfall
- The Fukushima Nuclear Meltdown Continues Unabated
- New Map Of Saturn’s Moon Titan Shows Features Similar To Those We Have On Earth
- Supermassive Black Holes Prevent Star Formation In Dwarf Galaxies
- Could A Huge Earthquake Sink A Whole Country?
- Just In: Massive 7.6 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Caribbean
- Will 2018 Bring Massive Earthquakes? Earth Could Enter High Seismic Activity Period
- Tropical Cyclone “Joyce” forms near Western Australia
- Bangladesh hit by coldest temperatures ever
- Major M7.6 earthquake hits off the coast of Honduras, small tsunami observed
- Homes wiped out after heavy rainfall, deadly floods and mudslides hit California
- California mudslide takes lives of elderly, young; 5 missing
- Chaos in the Alps: Red avalanche alerts as several meters of snow cause lockdowns
- Very bright flash over thousands of kilometers, ground-shaking explosion, Russia
- Heavy snowfall affects 2.3 million people, kills 21 and destroys 700 homes, China
- ‘Avalanche of exceptional magnitude’ cuts off Bonneval-sur-Arc with 7 m (23 ft) deep snow, France
- Snow covers northern Algeria’s desert for the second winter in a row
- At least 79 dead as cold wave grips northern India and Nepal
- Cold in India claims 143 lives as temperatures near freezing just a week after brutal cold killed 11 in Nepal
- Kadovar could turn explosive, landslides and tsunamis possible, P.N.G.
- As promised yesterday another major quake! A magnitude 6.0 – 39km WSW of Pyu, Burma (Myanmar) is the second major quake of January 2018
- One to watch! Iran Iraq border struck by 100 quakes in the last 11 hours with 17 mag 5+ range: Iran has 5 nuclear sites and 3 research reactors
- A new Coronal Hole opens up on the sun’s atmosphere gaseous material is emerging from this hole faster than 500 km/s (1.1 million mph)
- Abundant ice on Mars: Deep buried glaciers discovered on the Red Planet
- There is a large inactive submarine fault between Gran Canaria and Tenerife that conditioned the first growth stages of the archipelago
- Strange sky spiral in the night over Sudan
- A neutron star near a black hole is pelting Earth with incredibly powerful explosions of rotating radio waves
- Oceans are suffocating
- Water disappears from Belize’s beaches after M7.6 earthquake hits East of Great Swan Island, Honduras
- Another Chelyabinsk meteorite? Huge bolide changes night into day while disintegrating in loud rattling booms over thousands of kilometers in Russia on Orthodox Christmas Day
- Scary! No earthquakes with magnitudes larger than M6.0 in 25 days – The really big one is building up! Get ready!
- Thousands of flying foxes fall from the sky near Sydney, Australia after record-breaking heatwave boil the bats alive
- Giant Bono tidal waves flood Kampar River estuary in Indonesia with a thundering sound ahead
- Snowmageddon in Spain and Italy: Hundreds of drivers trapped overnight in vehicles as heavy snowfall cuts off major roads near Madrid, Spain – Blizzard drops several meters of snow in Italian Alps
- Today’s Top Space Headline –Source of Mystery FRB Bursts “Like Nothing We’ve Seen Before, Unlike Anything Known to Exist in our Galaxy”
- France is Launching a Mini Satellite to Probe a Mysterious Planet System in Our Milky Way
- Supermassive Black Holes ‘Spawn’ Dwarf Galaxies –“Outnumber Larger Galaxies Like Our Milky Way 50 to One”
- Kepler Mission Discovery –“Most Planetary Systems Have a Different Formation Than Our Solar System”
- Today’s Top Science Headline –“The Plethora of Rocky Planets Raises a Big Question: Is Life Common in the Universe?”
- Tropical Cyclone “Ava” causes floods and landslides, leaves 29 dead
- Bangladesh struck by coldest temperatures ever recorded
- PROPHECY WATCH: Earth’s Volcanoes Are Waking Up: Dormant Papua New Guinea Volcano Erupts For First Time
- UPDATE: Massive 7.6 Quake strikes in the Caribbean, One of most powerful Quakes ever in region
Everyone is familiar with Scholastic Inc. Their book fairs are popular fundraisers at your child’s school. However, Scholastic is not safe for your child and parents should be warned.
Scholastic Inc., the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books, is using its platform to promote pro-homosexual and pro-transgender books for children.
The corporation, for example, published a pro-transgender book called George for 3rd graders. “When people look at George, they think they see a boy,” the book reads. “But she [George] knows she’s not a boy. She knows she’s a girl.”
According to its website, Scholastic Inc. reaches 6 million children per week with its publications. It features morally toxic reading lists for children, such as:
- “Books for Two-Mommy Families”
- “Great books for Two-Dad Families”
- “6 Picture Books About Transgender Children”
The American College of Pediatricians warns: “Conditioning children into believing that a lifetime of chemical and surgical impersonation of the opposite sex is normal and healthful is child abuse.”
Scholastic does not have our children’s best interests at heart. Tell Scholastic to stop harming children.
- Ancient DNA said to support Bible’s Babel account
- Paper Fragment on Shipwreck Reveals Blackbeard’s Crew Enjoyed Reading Pirate Stories
- The Ma’rib Dam: An Engineering Wonder of the Ancient World… Torn Apart by Rats?
- Sacred Plant of Eternal Love and Healing: The Mythology and Magic of Basil
- WATCH: Rare Ancient Archaeological Site Discovered in Central Israel
- Titans Under the Earth: Evidence for The Tall Ones, and the Ancient Mounds of Pennsylvania
- Does ‘New Evidence’ Prove Noah’s Ark Is Buried on a Turkish Mountain?
- Assassins in Ancient Athens: The Tyrannicides, Harmodius and Aristogeiton
- Why Did Queen Victoria Want the Rothschilds to Buy this Precious Jewel?
- Germany’s Brutal Werewolf Belt and The Gut-Wrenching Execution of Peter Stumpp
- The symbol of the Swastika and its 12,000-year-old history
- The Hurdy Gurdy Was Essential Medieval Entertainment Enjoyed by Merrymakers Across Europe
- Sutton Hoo Ship Burial And Famous Helmet That Could Belong To Raedwald, King Of All The Kings Of Britain
- Is A Viking Ship Hidden In The Colorado Desert?
- Ancient Symbol Hamsa: It’s Meaning And History Explained
- How The Great Sphinx Gave Thutmose IV Power To Become Pharaoh
- Antisthenes And Diogenes – Founders Of Cynicism Were Ancient Greek Philosophers
- Cedar – Sacred Tree With Medicine Power In Native American Beliefs
- Grave Creek Mound – One Of North America’s Most Curious Ancient Monuments
- Book Of Deer And The Lost Scottish Monastery – Archaeologists Report New Finds
- Hellenistic Decorated Tombs And Tombstone Probably Used As A False Door Unearthed In Egypt
- Jew’s Harps: Old Musical Instruments Discovered In Altai Mountains
- Extraordinary 5,000-Year-Old Astronomical Event Depicted On Indian Rock Carving
- Ancient City Of Metropolis: Ruins With Traces Of The Hittites, Hellenistic, Roman, Byzantine And Ottoman Empires
- Tiny Paper Scraps From ‘Queen Anne’s Revenge’ Shed Light On Reading Habits Of Blackbeard’s Pirates
- Satellite Images Revealed Lost Ancient Irrigation System In Desert-Like Region Of China
- What Happened To The Staircase In The Temple Of The Goddess Hathor?
- This Native American Chief Risked All To Give Us The Prophecies And Knowledge Of The Star People—The Story Of How Standing Elk Became Chief Golden Light Eagle
- Pooka: Mythical And Not Entirely Benevolent Prankster In Irish Folklore
- Dark Peak – UK’s Bermuda Triangle And The Mystery Of Ghost Airplanes
- Ancient Egypt: Mysterious 2,600-year-old Temple and Statues Point to Holy Site at Hill of the Pharaohs
- Sealing Biblical History: Archaeology and the Old Testament
- Surprise! DNA reveals new group of Native Americans: the ancient Beringians
- Were there giants in Bolivia? Lawyer claims he has found enormous footprints near Tarija that could be the missing link to the ancient giants that roamed the area
- Mysterious Stone Found in Egypt Contains Exotic Alien Compounds
- A Hidden Heritage – Generations Scattered w/ Dr. Stephen Pidgeon (Video: 2:36:35 minutes long.)
- Ten Tribes Studies (4 January 2018, 17 Tevet, 5778)
- Jews in the Russian Revolution (Video: 36:52 minutes long.)
- The Ten Lost Tribes | Where They Went, What They Are Now Called — Part 1 (Video: 1:42:38 minutes long.)
- The Ten Lost Tribes | Where They Went, What They Are Now Called — Part 2 (Video: 1:24:00 minutes long.)
Many beloved Messianic Believers today outright say that Sha‘ul (Paul) was a False Prophet. They say that his letters directly contradict the teachings of Yeshua and that of the Torah (Law) by Paul not upholding the Torah.
Then there are beloved Christians that say Paul outright discredits the Torah and he teaches that the Law has been done away with, and for once the these Messianics and Christians agree on one thing – Paul took the Law away…
Here is the logical reasoning to help these beloved Messianics:
Yeshua is the Messiah and cannot make mistakes.
Yeshua chose Peter (Kepha) to look after His Sheep (Believers).
Peter then must have been competent, trustworthy and intelligent.
Peter, this credible person whom Yeshua chose and Yeshua who cannot make a mistake, says that Paul was an great teacher and MANY will be confused by Paul’s teachings due to his EXTREME HIGH LEVEL OF TORAH EDUCATION and the fact that he spoke about at least 3 different types of law in his various letters and we, poor uneducated Torah scholars who did not even study Torah close to 30 years as the requirement was, want to come and proof Yeshua, Peter and Paul wrong: “He (Paul) writes the SAME WAY in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain SOME THINGS THAT ARE HARD TO UNDERSTAND, which IGNORANT and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction. Therefore, dear friends, since you have been forewarned, be on your guard so that you may not be carried away by THE ERROR OF THE LAWLESS (Torahless) and fall from your secure position.” (2 Peter 3:16-17). Note that Peter himself wrote this.
The main 21 areas of conflict were addressed in this book as to prove to sincere Believers that they have been mistaken concerning Paul’s teachings. All conflict areas were explained in context in this book.
Lastly, the author includes a couple of paragraphs from his other book “WHAT DOES IT REALLY MEAN TO WALK IN YOUR RABBI’S FOOTSTEPS?” to help you to understand that Paul’s level of training (not to mention Yeshua’s) exceeds ours by light-years:
Jewish education was made up of three primary sections…
From ages 6-10 they would MEMORIZE Torah: Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. By age 10 they had memorized the entire Torah and completed Beit Sefer!
Progressing on from Beit Sefer, it continued from the age of 10 to 14 (when it is the religious coming-of-age ceremony, normally at 13), and only the BEST OF THE BEST STUDENTS would continue in this stage. This next stage was called Beit Talmud. Beit Talmud meant House of Learning. From ages 10-14 the student would CONTINUE HIS MEMORIZATION of the Psalms, Prophets, and the rest of the Hebrew Scriptures (the TaNaCh). It wasn’t uncommon in that day for a good Jewish boy to have the TaNaCh (OT) MEMORIZED by the age of 14. Think about it, by 14 years of age you had the ENTIRE HEBREW TEXT MEMORIZED! Even today in Jewish seminaries they still do this.
You would also at this age begin learning the Jewish art of questions and answers. In our western civilization today, we are into information transfer, but in those days, answering a question wasn’t quite as direct. In Yeshua’s day the Rabbis taught you to answer with a question. So the Rabbi might say what is 5 and 5?, you could answer what is 15 minus 5 or what is 20 divided by 2? This not only told the Rabbi that the student heard and understood the question, but was able to process it and respond with a question of his own. So you would begin to learn the Jewish art of answering with questions.
When Yeshua’s parents came and found Him in the Temple He was 12 years how old, what did they find Him doing? Luke 2:46 says: “And it came to be, after three days, that they found Him in the Set-apart Place, sitting in the midst of the teachers, both listening to them and ASKING THEM QUESTIONS.”
When it came to Scripture Yeshua was the best of the best. He knew how to answer with questions. Why? Because of Beit Talmud.
Now, at the end of your study at Beit Talmud, when you were around 13-14 years old, and IF you were the BEST OF THE BEST, then you would go and present yourself to a well-known respected, powerful Rabbi.
So, at the age of fourteen, the best of the best, the Harvard and Yale of the Jewish boys took the next step. All Jewish boys wanted to be Rabbis, because TEACHERS were the most respected people of the day because teachers were best able to know or serve God.
At fourteen, the Harvard’s and Yale’s best would approach a Rabbi and request to become his talmid and would say, “Rabbi, I want to become your disciple, your talmid, your student. Please let me in your Beit Midrash, your House of Study.”
The Rabbi would then sit you down and ask you a lot of questions. The reason; to find out if you are really the best of the best. Each Rabbi wanted to teach his thinking and his interpretation of Scripture. Do you know what this was called? It was called “his yoke.” Meaning, this Rabbi wants to know, when he is questioning this possible disciple, “Is this boy able to become a Rabbi himself and to teach and spread my yoke, my teachings on Torah, my Halachah,” which would bring them closest to the Torah.
So the Rabbi would ask him all kinds of questions, many many question. This cross-examination would continue for hours. For instance, he might have asked, “Give me the four references to Deuteronomy in the Book of Habakkuk in order…”
And as if that weren’t enough, the Rabbi would also engage the boy in what were called remezes. A remez is where the Rabbi would form his question based around a certain piece of Scripture, so he would quote, for instance, the first three verses of the passage. But the actual question the Rabbi was asking was about the fourth verse. Now, because the boy had been raised through Beit Sefer, Beit Talmud, and now needed access to Beit Midrash, he knew the Scriptures and his mind continued on through the next verses and was able to understand that the Rabbi was really referring to verse four with his question. The boy would then form his answer around another piece of Scripture and quote a few verses, stopping just shy of the one he was referring to or starting shortly after it. The Rabbi would then have to figure out what the boy was referring to and judge how well he had answered his question. If it sounds complicated, it was!
Now, only if the Rabbi believed that you were the best of the best, that you were able to become a Rabbi, He would say, “Lech Acharai!” – “You Go Forth!” Meaning, “Come, Follow Me!”
Then without hesitating, you would leave your family. You would leave your family compound, your, mother your father, your entire family. You would leave your village. You would leave the local synagogue where you had been studying, and your community and infrastructure. You would literally leave everything and you would follow that Rabbi, you would your entire life to the Rabbi. You would become a talmid, a disciple, a student for the next minimum 17 years till you were 30 and perhaps beyond that too. You would give your life to being exactly like that Rabbi. You would follow him everywhere without hesitating one bit, because you only had this one opportunity to become like him. Beit Midrash was a life-journey with no other alternative.
Now you understand why the fishermen dropped their nets and followed Rabbi Yeshua immediately when He said “Follow Me”. Now who gave Paul a change to be trained, yes Gamaliel! Gamaliel was the most famous of all the Pharisee Rabbis throughout history.
(BOOK IS UPDATED! Thank you for being patient with us. We are in the process to upgrade all our books based on captivating Biblical topics, explaining secrets and mysteries. Books are also available in PDF at http://www.hrti.co.za/shop/ as well as FREE videos for your convenience. Please come back regularly to see our upgraded and vibrant new books.)
- Blood of the Irish: What DNA Tells Us About the Ancestry of People in Ireland
- Are You Sure They’re Your Ancestors? This Genealogy Blunder is More Common Than Ever
- Saving Stuck Photos
- KNOW THE EPIDEMICS THAT MIGHT HAVE AFFECTED YOUR ANCESTORS
- Genealogy Web Sites
- SHOCKING THINGS TO LEARN ABOUT YOUR ANCESTORS
- How to find the father of an illegitimate child
- A New Congressional Research Service Publication on U.S. Military Service Records, Award, and Unit Histories
- Newest In-Brief Research Guide: “Turning Your Family Tree into a Family Treasure” by Christine Woodcock
- Genealogy Tours of Scotland Announces a 2019 Celtic Genealogy Cruise
- Accuracy of Genealogy Information on the Internet
- Why Genealogists Can’t Get Birth Certificates in Jersey City, NJ
- The birth of modern Eurasia began 5,000 years ago
- Historical Maps
- NEW YEAR, NEW RECORDS FOR GENEALOGY!
- COMPARING DIGITIZED NEWSPAPERS ON GENEALOGY WEBSITES: WHY FINDMYPAST.COM GETS A HEADLINE
- WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE A FREE FAMILYSEARCH ACCOUNT–AND USE IT!
- Historical Issues of Perth Amboy (New Jersey) News Now Available Online
- Irish Revolution Archives to go Online
- Texas, United States Genealogy
- Tennessee Family History Research
- Genealogy Building Blocks – Census
- Sources for Irish Family History
- World War II (WWII) Enlistment Records
- 100+ Free Genealogy Resources Shared by the NGS
- Genealogy Tips From NGS 2017 Family History Conference – Part 2
- 4 Tips for Digitizing Your Genealogy Effectively
- A Sample of Essential Family Tree Forms
- Genealogy Sabbatical: Scouting for Thomas in the Census and City Directories
- Looking for Clues in Old Family Photographs
- What Makes Genealogy So Important?
- 10 “Must-Do” Genealogy Projects for January
- America’s First Ladies, #14 – Jane Means Appleton Pierce
- Britain c. AD 425
- Major Updates and Improvements to MyHeritage DNA Matching
- Roundup (glyphosate) found to cause alarming changes in the gut microbiome
- More People Killed From Opioids Than Leading Diseases
- Home-based silent killer: Radon gas, known to be the leading cause of lung cancer after cigarette smoke, is found in surprising number of homes
- Government Admits Water Fluoridation Dramatically Reduces Children’s IQs
- ANOTHER study confirms the detrimental effects of water fluoridation on the IQs of children
- TOOL OF AGENDA 21 POPULATION CONTROL? STUDY REVEALS EFFECTS OF IBUPROFEN ON MALE FERTILITY
- POPULATION CONTROL ALERT: Ibuprofen Is A Tool Of Agenda 21!
- FLU OUTBREAK: Now Impacting 46 States, Epidemic is ‘Widespread’
- 12 Flu Natural Remedies
- Health officials ADMIT: The flu jab does NOT work; vaccine in circulation targets wrong strain (as is usually the case)
- The Lost Pioneer “Flu Shot”
- How to avoid catching the bug your co-worker had: Tips for avoiding sick days
- Medical Murder? Massachusetts Woman Medically Kidnapped from Her Home Dies After Being Denied Medical Intervention
- Dental Mercury: Dangerous to Pregnant Women and Children in Europe but Safe in the US?
- Teenage Boy Found Dead After Receiving HPV Vaccine
- Utah Teen Dies from Gardasil Vaccine Injuries
- Big Pharma’s Continued Failure to Develop an Effective Alzheimer’s Drug: Are Alzheimer’s Vaccines Next?
- Indiana flu deaths nearly triple in one week
- 21-year-old healthy bodybuilder dies of flu complications
- Severe flu brings medicine shortages, Packed ERs, Rising death toll in California…
- Pet vaccines are costly, toxic and dangerous – no WONDER pets die earlier now
- PET HEALTH WARNING: Veterinarians are wildly overdosing small dogs with toxic vaccines, causing devastating side effects
- Raw Meat Not the Safest Choice for Your Dog … or You
- Asbestos found in 17 makeup products thanks to one woman’s persistent concerns about child safety
- Cardiologist Warns: Throw Out Your Probiotics Now
- Your Tiny Thyroid Linked to 59 Diseases . . . Take This Test Now!
- The Dirty Genes Summit (NOTE: This is time sensitive info. from January 22-29, 2018.)
- Genes and genetic testing – The revealing truth
- Just One Serving of This a Day Raised Heart Attack Risk by 20 Percent
- Can Mouthwash Give You Diabetes and Increase Blood Pressure?
- Top 8 ways to HEAL America from cancer – when every US hospital goes 100% ALL NATURAL with therapy
- GM nightmare unfolds: Humans have created a MONSTER MOSQUITO that can now RESIST the pesticides meant to kill them
- Superbug bacteria found to DEVOUR rivals, then assimilate their genetic code to become RESISTANT to all known antibiotics
- As scientists inch closer to fighting cancer with nanobots, would you embrace having programmable robots in your bloodstream?
- New noninvasive neurotechnology for vets: Study finds therapy using sound is effective for PTSD – without the side effects of medication
- Astounding Rise in Chronic Disease Since 1990, Could This Widely Ignored Threat Be to Blame?
- Health care costs skyrocket 265% in Virginia this year as Big Pharma plunders America’s “sick care” economy
- AG Jeff Sessions declared open season on states where pot is legal, but here’s why his policy change WON’T MATTER
- One of the Best Ways to Make Great New Health Strides in 2018
- You are being conned: Former Big Food ad exec unveils marketing tricks used by food manufacturers that persuade you to “super-size it”
- These Body Hacks May Help You Reach Optimal Health
- Can Valerian Root Help You Sleep Better?
- Medicinal Uses for Activated Charcoal
- Conquering Sugar: Online Program to Break Sugar Addiction
- This Type of Food Talks With Your DNA – Are You Getting Enough?
- Double threat may WIPE OUT honey bees, scientists warn: Pesticides and dwindling food supplies are killing them off at a record pace
- House’s Born Ultimatum
- VETERAN POINTS OUT WHY THE VA’S “VETERANS CHOICE” IS NO CHOICE AT ALL
- Eating This Food Is Like Giving an Enemy the Keys to the Kingdom
- How to Grow Milk Thistle
- Hydrogen Medicine
- Tamarind Detoxes Fluoride From The Brain – Clear The Mind AND Pineal Gland
- Breastmilk Does For Your Baby What A Vaccine Can NEVER Do
- How To Train Your Brain To Stop Worrying
- Why Don’t The Amish Get Cancer?
- 11 Signs Your Body Has Too Much Estrogen (And How To Fix It)
- Doctor Intentionally Diagnosed Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money
- Purify Air, Remove Mold And BOOST Oxygen Supply With These 5 Insomnia-Curing Plants
- Fake Honey Is Literally Everywhere – Here’s How To Know The Difference
- Use These 5 Flours Instead Of Wheat To Prevent Blood Sugar Spikes
- This chemical in corn, wheat, oats and soy is WORSE for you than gluten
- The problem with spinach (it can be both good AND bad)
- Low Carb Smoked Salmon Stuffed Avocados (Healthy Keto Recipe)
- Low Glycemic Cashew Hummus
- The Problem with Tomatoes (There’s good and bad)
- 9 Sneaky Symptoms of High Blood Sugar
- Is Surgery Riskier for Black Children?
- Hormone Therapy May Ease Depression Linked to Menopause
- Acetaminophen in Pregnancy Tied to Language Delays — in One Sex
- Surgery or Antibiotics for Appendicitis? Here’s What Patients Chose
- Study Gets to the Core of Back Pain in Runners
- Be Sure to Read Labels for Portion, Calorie Control
- Mediterranean Diet a Recipe for Strength in Old Age
- Those With ‘Obesity Genes’ May Gain Most From Healthy Eating
- Can Deportation Fears Hurt the Heart?
- ‘Bone Cement’: A Non-Surgical Option for Painful Joints?
- With IVF, Are Fresh or Frozen Embryos Better?
- Tamper-Resistant Opioids May Not Ease Addiction Crisis: Study
- Having Too Little of This Nutrient Could Harm a Woman’s Fertility
- Tobacco’s Grip on U.S. Veterans
- FDA Bans Use of Opioid-Containing Cough Meds by Kids
- As CHIP Money Runs Out, Millions of U.S. Kids May Lose Health Care
- Is Sleep Deprivation Destroying Your Health?
- Can Cacao Help Prevent Diabetes?
- Simple Ways to Use Jojoba Oil for Hair, Face, and Body
- How to Stay Motivated When Making Health Changes
- How to Reverse Infertility & Get Pregnant Naturally
- Green Superfood Powder: Worth it? (+ How to Find a Good One)
- Strabismus: Natural Ways to Help Resolve ‘Crossed Eyes’
- 7 Benefits of Fasting + the Best Types of Fasting
- 5 Benefits of the Ayurvedic Diet + How to Follow an Ayurvedic Diet Plan
- Peritonitis Causes & Symptoms + How to Get Your Health Back
- Preventative Medicine: 5 Ways to Practice to Cut Health Care Costs
- Natural Solutions to the Opioid Crisis
- Nutritional Supplements Prevent Diseases, Save Healthcare Costs
- CDC Reports 24 Victims Of E. Coli, Is This Food To Blame?
- Worker Filmed Walking On Fish (Plus 5 Seafood Problems You Should Avoid)
- Big Brother In The Bathroom: Scientists May Use Cell Data To Track Your Pee
- Never Put Eggs On THIS Part Of The Fridge
- British Woman Beats Rare Cancer With 2 Teaspoons Of This Per Day
- Would You Pay $135 To Stick Coffee Up Your Butt?
- Women: Do These 6 Things After Sex
- Water Fasting May Help You Live Longer + 3 Other Benefits
- Watch Out: These 7 Foods Are Most Likely To Give You Food Poisoning
- Should You Buy Into The Raw Water Craze?
- Eat These 3 Oils In The Morning To Drop Weight Fast
- These 8 Common Spices Can Help You Lose Weight Fast
- If You See This Label On Fruit, Avoid It All Costs. Here’s Why
- If You Have Dry Hands During Winter, Try This Overnight Trick
- Stop Putting Toilet Paper On The Seat And Do This Instead
- 4 Ways To Soothe Your Own Sciatica Without Drugs
- Here Are The 9 Foods You Should Never Eat Raw
- These 8 Healthy Drinks Can Combat Anxiety And Depression
- If You’re Tired All The Time, Try The 10 Best Foods…
- Apple Cider Vinegar Switchel Recipe
- Top 22 Uses For Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vinegar + 5 Other Tricks To Cure Bad Breath, Naturally
- These 5 Things Are Making Your Asthma Worse
- 218 Million Americans Have This Carcinogen In Their Tap Water — Do You?
- Monsanto Trying To Hide GMO Foods Under The Term “Biofortified”
- Sessions Goes After “Dangerous” Marijuana, Grants Opioid Maker Rights To Synthetic THC
- A Lone FDA Scientist Could End The Autism Epidemic
- Beauty May Be Only Skin Deep But Mercury Toxicity Is Systemic
- 5 First Aid Skills Every Senior Should Know
- A two-minute resolution you must keep this year
- Science confirms: Inflammation is the underlying cause of almost ALL disease – Here are some natural ways to avoid it
- Camel’s milk found to restore insulin activity in diabetics, making it a natural treatment for the disease
- Are you living in a bed bug sanctuary city? National pest control numbers reveal cities with worst infestations in 2017
- The Personal Hygiene Habit That Can Boost Your Risk of Diabetes
- Stubborn, Optimistic, Purposeful People Live Longer
- Do YOU know what selenium is for? Scientists have discovered it protects brain neurons from depression and cell death
- Love Your Lungs With Tomatoes and Apples
- 14 Practical Uses of Castor Oil at Home
- Do YOU know what selenium is for? Scientists have discovered it protects brain neurons from depression and cell death
- Learn About the Benefits of Tea
- What Is Tamarind Good For?
- The health benefits of stevia and how to grow it
- Infection-Fighting Herbs
- Essential Oils Lower Blood Pressure
- The Healing Benefits of Bone Broth for Your Gut
- What Are Kumquats Good For?
- More “folk medicine” holds up under scientific scrutiny: The fruit of an evergreen tree in Bangladesh found to reduce fever, pain, inflammation
- Natural remedy: Honey found to have comparable effects to antifungal medications, but more affordably and without the side effects
- Drinking Lavender Lemonade Eases Your Headache & Anxiety
- The Truth About Apple Cider Vinegar
- This Tiny Mushroom Actually Kills Cancer Cells and Shrinks Tumors
- Forget About Grains – Try These Grain Free Flours That Spike Fat Loss and Improve Your Health
- OLIVES: This low-carb snack fights inflammation, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, and even helps you lose weight
- This funny looking fruit reduces breast cancer risk, heart disease & diabetes
- Top 7 Benefits of Lemon Nutrition
- Top 9 Healthiest Nuts + Benefits of Healthy Nuts
- The Many Health Benefits of MCT Oil
- What Constitutes a Constitutional Crisis?
- Scientists discover ancient “suicide” tribe that ritually poisons its own food (VIDEO)
- AI could transform religious practice and social norms
- The Promise and the Threat of AI
- Burning Man Announces Newest Centerpiece: Temple to Greek Goddess
- Franklin Graham Outraged at Ohio Abortion Billboard Campaign
- Pure Politics: Abstinence Crowd Cheers Report
- JOSEPH FARRELL: Q ANON: DEEP STATE WIZARD OF ? DARK JOURNALIST (Video: 40:40 minutes long.)
- Demonic Deception Lurks Behind This Widespread Phenomenon
- Fighter pilot chases UFO, urges world leaders to take the threat of aliens seriously
- Unmasking the folly of ’emperors’
- Facebook Recognition A.I. Will Use Your Own Biometrics Against You
- Hate, abuse and fake news: Zuckerberg admits Facebook is broken and contributes to an “anxious and divided” world, says he plans to fix it in 2018
- Facebook Messenger for Kids?
- Google’s New ‘Fact-Check Feature’ Targets Conservative Sites
- Shock video: Twitter employee offers eye-popping intel in Trump take-down plot
- O’Keefe uncovers Twitter’s ‘shadow ban’ on conservatives
- Conservatives wage war against tech giants over ‘discrimination’
- How should parents respond when biblical principles or doctrines are misrepresented in public schools?
- What Really Happens to Your Guns in Winter (it could get you killed)
- Free College Would Make Higher Education an Extension of High School
- Paybacks for Protests? NFL Protests Up for Possible Legislation
- US Congress seizes net neutrality, stuffs it into a bipartisan black hole
- Man Certified Dead By Three Doctors Wakes Up & ‘Starts Snoring’ In Mortuary
- Five goals for a healthy marriage in 2018
- 1977 Article on the ‘New World Order’: Architects of Conspiracy
- The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) and The New World Order
- Black Ops Agent Claims He Was Paid To Bomb OKC in the 1990s By Deep State — Hours Later Has A Car Crash
- More green for green power: Investors are migrating from the fossil fuel industry toward alternative energy
- How Do Humans See Colors?
- How the courts help companies keep sexual misconduct under cover
- DIRTY COLLEGE SECRETS
- Patton Assassinated to Suppress His Criticism of Post-War Policy
- Gary Bates Discusses “The Alien Intrusion” Conspiracy (Video: 28:30 minutes long.)
- Rabbi Walker & Tom Horn discuss his book Saboteurs 12 14 2017 (Video: 49:09 minutes long.)
- Scientists could one day make humans immortal
- Why I believe in UFOs, and you should too… | Ben Mezrich | TEDxBeaconStreet (Video: 10:52 minutes long.)
- Transgender Movement Targets Kids With Drag Club For Children, Fake Body Parts
- How the New Tax Bill Helps Families
- The Women on Death’s Roe
- Professor Claims He Can Prove Human Wi-Fi Telepathy Exists
- Strange Tales From Secret Bases
- Why Race Realism Is Stupid
- The Murder Rate Amongst Whites In America Is Suddenly Increasing. Here’s Why
- How Bright is Netflix? (New Substandard)
- Resume gaps, interview meltdowns and employers that never call back: Job candidates tell Moneyish the most stressful parts of looking for work
- Five ways schools destroy children’s freedom (and what to do about it)
- The Supreme Court Doesn’t Get the Final Say
- [README] Before You Buy A Hard Drive
- [SCAM ALERT] Is TotalAV a Total SCAM?
- The Age of Graphene: Samsung’s Revolutionary Battery Technology (Video: 6:02 minutes long.)
- Geekly Update – 10 January 2018
- OVER 1,000 APPS ARE SPYING ON YOU…AND YOUR KIDS!
- [Bug] macOS High Sierra App Store Preferences Can Be Unlocked Without a Password
- Fun With Google Chrome: Tips and Tricks
- DID JEWISH RABBI REALLY SEE MESSIAH?
- Two-thirds of Christians in new survey say they have been spiritually abused
- This Is the Type of Leadership We Need in the 21st-Century Church
- Kansas School District Halts Bible Giveaway After Secular Group Complains on Behalf of Parents
- Gideons No Longer Allowed to Offer Bibles at Kansas Elementary School Following Complaint
- How Prayer and Fasting can bring supernatural protection and intervention
- Religious Freedom in Mississippi, Y’all!
- A new generation of L.A. Satanists finds community in blasphemous times
- Italian sources claim Francis is launching campaign against Kazakhstan bishops
- The Vatican Removed 14 Books From The Bible in 1684 To Cover Up Satanic Worship
- What Some Christians Totally Misunderstand About Spiritual Gifts
- 400-Year-Old Bible Survived Invasions, Fire and Even Being Used as Toilet Paper
- Rocker Ozzy Osbourne Had An Unexpected Reaction When He Visited The Ark Encounter
- Nail down definition, churches, of ‘above reproach’
- Amish faith lost when beliefs and government clashed
- Open Doors Shows Others Are Closing on Christians
- Jennifer Hudson Says the Bible Changed Her Life
- Worship The State Or Jesus: Chinese Christians Under Pressure
- Is historic Moody recovering from post-modern mood?
- Is ‘evangelical’ synonymous with hypocrite?
- Nine Out Of Ten Countries Where Christians Suffer The Most Persecution Are Islamic, Being A Christian Is Illegal Or Punishable Where Almost 1 In 12 Christians Live In The World Today
- Christians In Egypt Are Facing Horrific Persecution
- After A Christian Church Was Set On Fire, Police Investigating Eerily Warn The Christians ‘It Was Done By Those Who Don’t Like Christianity In The Middle Of A Muslim Country’
- SEE CHINESE COPS DESTROY EVANGELICAL MEGACHURCH
- ‘God Had a Plan for Me’: Teen’s Miracle Recovery Stuns Doctors after a Car Landed on His Head
- 3 Crucial Points All Prayer Warriors Need to Remember
- How Some Christians Become the Devil’s Minions
- The New Normal For Church Security
- Worst country to be Christian revealed and 50 danger zones named
- Psalms To Remember When Your Life is Full of Worry and Fear
- 5 Myths About Jihadi Radicalization
- Honor Killing: Girl and fiance gunned down by uncle for speaking before marriage
- Major German Criminologist Releases Study, Finds That A THIRD Of All Muslim Teenagers Want To Fight And Die For Islam And Allah
- Muslims Kidnap Christian Teen Girl And Sell Her As A Sex Slave To Muslim Man For $160
- Is Artificial Intelligence the Mark of the Beast?
- 5 Biblical Prophecies Fulfilled in 2017 and 5 More Expected in 2018
- ‘Prophecy is Being Fulfilled’: Ancient Biblical Jerusalem Was Hidden for 2,000 Years Until Archeologist’s Incredible Find
- Was 2017 Record Year of Disasters a Famed Mystic’s Final Pre-Messiah Warning?
- Rabbi identifies ‘Gog,’ enemy of God’s people
Matthew 13:45-46 “45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like a merchant seeking beautiful pearls, 46 who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had and bought it.” (New King James Version)
The first four parables of Matthew 13 are darkened by an ominous cloud. In contrast, the last four cast light on the assurance of a positive future for the saints. In this second of the chapter’s third pair of parables, Jesus reveals more secrets to His disciples regarding the high value God places on the church. The Parable of the Pearl (verse 45) particularly reveals the high cost to God of acquiring potential members of His Kingdom.
Until we are baptized members of God’s church with the Holy Spirit dwelling in us, we cannot understand the full meaning and purpose of God’s plan. As Asaph writes, “When I thought how to understand this, it was too painful for me – until I went into the sanctuary of God; then I understood their end” (Psalm 73:16-17). This parable helps us understand God’s perspective.
Between the Parable of the Hidden Treasure and the Parable of the Pearl, we can notice this distinction: The Treasure is made up of units of precious things, such as coins and gems of various kinds, although they are collectively one treasure. The Pearl, however, is a single object. These two illustrations – both of which conclude at the same place, the completion of the purchase – represent different aspects of the same truths: the costliness of the Treasure or Pearl, and the joy of the Purchaser.
The merchant is seriously and deliberately searching the world to secure the best and costliest gems. It is his livelihood, and he is diligent to travel extensively because he knows his efforts will be rewarded when he finds the best and purchases them. Since Christ is the One who seeks the sinner (Luke 19:9-10; John 6:44), the merchant cannot represent the members of God’s church (Romans 3:11). The Shepherd seeks the sheep, not vice versa.
The use of the word “seeking” (Matthew 13:45) helps identify the merchant as Christ, as it means “to depart from one place and arrive at another.” Jesus did this Himself to pay the price for the pearl. He departed from heaven and arrived on earth to complete His mission (Philippians 2:6-7; II Corinthians 8:9). He gave up everything – He sold all – to possess us!
Unlike other gems, pearls are produced by a living organism, an oyster, as the result of an injury. It usually begins forming around a grain of sand or an egg of some parasite that invaded the oyster. The oyster protects itself by layering the irritant with nacre (mother-of-pearl) until, out of pain and suffering, it forms an object of great beauty. The offending party actually becomes a gem of great worth.
In a similar way, spiritually, we are an irritant, a parasite due to our nature and sins (Romans 3:23-26). However, because God loves us, we are covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, and gradually, we can become a thing of beauty, clothed with the righteousness of Him who bought us (Romans 3:24-26; Ephesians 2:13). As long as the pearl – the church – remains in the oyster – the world – it has no value. In fact, the pearl has no real intrinsic worth; its value resides in the immense cost paid for it.
God’s grace is essential in understanding this parable (II Corinthians 9:15; Romans 6:23). The merchant is willing to buy the pearl at an exorbitant cost. No one can buy salvation or the Kingdom of God or eternal life for himself. Grace would not be grace if one were able to barter with God (Luke 7:41-42). According to Scripture, we have no righteousness, no talents, no goods, nothing that is of any value in purchasing such a priceless gift from God (Isaiah 64:6). Peter’s denunciation of Simon Magus clearly shows that no one can buy what belongs to God (Acts 8:17-24).
Further, we do not choose Christ but He selects us (John 15:16; Luke 19:10). Since He is the merchant, the price paid was His life, and the church is the pearl. The church is one body (Ephesians 4:4), composed of those He has sought out through the ages to be a habitation of Christ by His Spirit and who will be His bride at His return.
The Pearl presents a wonderful picture of the purchase of the church in preparation for the Kingdom of God. It is encouraging to know that Jesus does not seek us in reluctant fulfillment of duty. Nor is He groping in the dark, hoping that we will respond to His plea, but He seeks us out with an efficient, organized, pre-planned goal in mind. He pursues us as a man courts a woman to be his bride, willing to spill His own blood as her purchase price (Acts 20:28). What greater price could have been paid for the church than the life of Jesus Christ, the perfect sacrifice?
Martin G. Collins
To learn more, see: The Parables of Matthew 13 (Part Seven): The Parable of the Pearl
THIS REPRODUCTION LIFE SIZE SKULL (Above), ALONG WITH ANOTHER TRUE TO SIZE, MIND BLOWING 12 FOOT GIANT REPRODUCTION WILL BE ON DISPLAY AT THE GEN 6 TRUE LEGENDS CONFERENCE IN BRANSON MISSOURI-SEPT 14-16TH .
REGISTER AT Gensix.com
THE CONFERENCE WILL SELL OUT QUICKLY!
Peruvian Eyewitness Accounts
In the mid-16th century, 168 Spanish conquistadors gave an account of what they saw.
One of the most detailed accounts of giants in Peru was written by renowned conquistador and chronicler Pedro Cieza (pronounced see-es-a) de Leon who recorded a popular legend among the natives concerning giants that landed on the peninsula of Santa Elena
The natives say that the giants were so large that a man of common stature measured only up to their knees.
Pedro Cieza de Leon
When the giants landed at Santa Elena they built massive houses and dug extremely deep wells. The infamous houses of the giants were still standing, and their wells were still in use, during and after the conquest of Peru, and are referenced numerous times in the historical records from that era.
It was said that a single giant consumed more food than fifty of the natives combined.
The natives hated the giants, not only because they were consuming all of their food, but also because they were taking and killing their women by attempting to have intercourse with them. Basically the giants were raping the women to death.
One day, while they were engaged in the act, a bright angel appeared in the sky above them wielding a shining sword. He threw fire and lightning down on the giants until they were completely consumed in the flames, and only their charred bones remained as a testimony of their judgment.
Francisco Pizarro and his men saw the bones with their own eyes while passing through Santa Elena.
[Francisco Pizarro and his company] arrived at Puerto Viejo, and to Santa Elena, where they saw a large quantity of bones of giants, that according to their proportion, were 20 palms [15 ft. approx.] tall (the Indians had a tradition concerning these giants, that they were people from before the flood, because giants of such huge size were never known to exist while others say that they were sodomites, and that in one day fire fell from heaven and consumed them all
Antonio de la Calancha 1663
in the year 1543, Captain Juan Olmos, native of Trujillo, hearing of all these things, conducted an excavation in that valley, where he found such gigantic ribs and other bones, that if the heads had not been found with them, it would not have been believable that they were human beings;
Agustín de Zárate
in the province of Tucumán and Tarija; in the latter of these a whole body was discovered beneath the ravine, or bank of a river, that the water, having eroding the bank, had unearthed; it was so massive, that its grave occupied a very large space, and its skull was so abnormally gigantic, that some of the Spaniards, thrusting their swords through its eye socket, could barely reach the back side of its head with the points of their blades.
In the province of Santa Cruz in the Sierra [Bolivia] the governor
he found something during the conquest of Tucumán; this gentlemen used to say that, while marching in that conquest, they discovered an ossuary [repository of bones] that appeared to contain more than a hundred human bodies, and all of the bones belonged to enormous giants, and he himself thrust his sword through one of the skulls, and the whole blade passed into the cavity.
Pablo José Arriaga
They took us to the other side of the village, about a quarter of a league, where a very large cave was, and in it many dead gentiles, and among them were three bodies of giants with deformed heads [elongated skulls] dressed in cumbi [ceremonial cloth], but rotted with time. These [giants] are the progenitors of all this people, whom they worshipped and revered; there were many traces of [human] sacrifices; they [the Official Inspectors] burned the bodies in the village.
- Pablo José Arriaga
Jesuit Priest & Missionary
The Extirpation of Idolatry in Peru, 1620
Antonio de la Calancha
September, 1630, a mestizo boy eighteen years old was brought to Lima from Huamanga, named Juan Núñez, who was 8.5 feet tall, and with feet more than a foot and a half long. He has since died in Pisco.
- Antonio de la Calancha
Augustinian Monk & Anthropologist
The Moral Chronicle of the Order of Saint Augustine in Peru, 1663
These giants seem to have been everywhere, since so many have seen them and affirmed their existence, and they might even all be of the same race.
Pedro Cieza de Leon
Conquistador & Chronicler
Chronicle of Peru, 1553
Baptism – Part 6 by Brad Scott
I pray that I have reasonably established that God delivers us from the inside out, that He starts with the heart, changes our mind, and then our bodies respond. This spiritual reality is seen in the design of nature as well. All living things are produced and reproduced by a seed, and that seed is planted first in the ‘heart’ of all living things. So it is with God’s children.
There are many ‘baptisms’ in the Tanakh (Ivrim [Hebrews] 6:1-2). The Hebrew uses several words to employ the idea of being immersed, washed, cleansed or purified with or in water. Four of the more common words associated with water are rachats, kavas, tahar, and chata’. Rachats means to thoroughly wash, kavas means to wash by compressing, tahar means to free from foreign matter, and chata’ means to remove from sin. You may notice that this word is the root of the word for sin and sin offering. Used in this form it speaks of removing from sin.
Vayikra [Leviticus] 14:52
And he shall cleanse the house with the blood of the bird, and with the running water, and with the living bird, and with the cedar wood, and with the hyssop, and with the scarlet:
Sh’mot [Exodus] 29:36
“And thou shalt offer every day a bullock for a sin offering for atonement: and thou shalt cleanse the altar, when thou hast made an atonement for it, and thou shalt anoint it, to sanctify it.”
In order to properly understand the spiritual application we must discern the natural application first. The context will generally reveal whether we are talking about the washing of the flesh with water or the washing or cleansing of the heart or mind. I believe this is imperative to discern in all of scripture. In other words, we must not read ‘water’ into every occurrence of washing, cleansing, purifying or baptizing. Here are a few examples of where the text clearly indicates cleansing or washing the flesh with water.
Sh’mot [Exodus] 29:4
“And Aaron and his sons thou shalt bring unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and shalt wash (rachats) them with water.”
Sh’mot [Exodus] 30:20
“When they go into the tabernacle of the congregation, they shall wash (rachats) with water, that they die not; or when they come near to the altar to minister, to burn offering made by fire unto YHVH:”
Vayikra [Leviticus] 15:8
“And if he that hath the issue spit upon him that is clean; (tahar) then he shall wash (kavas) his clothes, and bathe (rachats)himself in water, and be unclean until the even.”
There are occasions when water is associated with cleansing or washing and the context still reveals an internal cleansing that only YHVH can perform. Y’shua seems to appeal to this truth as well with respect to the forgiveness of sins.
Yechezk’el [Ezekiel] 36:25
“Then will I sprinkle clean (tahar) water upon you, and ye shall be clean:(tahar) from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse (tahar) you.
“And when He saw their faith, He said unto him, Man, thy sins are forgiven thee. And the scribes and the Pharisees began to reason, saying, Who is this which speaketh blasphemies? Who can forgive sins, but God alone? But when Y’shua perceived their thoughts, he answering said unto them, What reason ye in your hearts? Whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Rise up and walk? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power upon earth to forgive sins, (he said unto the sick of the palsy,) I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy couch, and go into thine house.
We must discern the difference between cleansing the heart and cleansing our walk with YHVH.
Sh’mot [Exodus] 30:18-19
“Thou shalt also make a laver of brass, and his foot also of brass, to wash withal: and thou shalt put it between the tabernacle of the congregation and the altar, and thou shalt put water therein. For Aaron and his sons shall wash their hands and their feet thereat:”
Mizmor [Psalm] 26:6
“I will wash mine hands in innocency: so will I compass thine altar, O YHVH:”
Mizmor [Psalm] 51:7
“Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.”
Yochanan [John] 13:6-10
“Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? Y’shua answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Y’shua answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. Simon Peter saith unto him, Adonay not my feet only, but also my hands and my head. Y’shua saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.”
When man is reconciled to YHVH, he is cleansed in his heart first as revealed in the construction of the tabernacle. When we, as sons of the living God, approach God we are to wash first. When the tabernacle or temple stood, it was a physical object that required one to enter by being physically cleansed. But this cleansing was also produced as a result of an obedient HEART first. One washes their flesh because their mind sent them the proper electrical signals. The information that the mind sends to the body must come from either the spirit of man or the Spirit of God (1Corinthians 2:10-12). But our obedience comes from the heart first. Whatever is in your heart will determine what you believe, and what you believe will determine how you behave. The cleansing of the heart, which only YHVH can do, leads to obedience and obedience tells us that we are to be immersed in water. In order to cleanse the heart, the old man of sin must die, and this is why baptism is a picture of death, which we will address soon. The bottom line is that the washing of the flesh is always preceded by the desire to wash the flesh. Water baptism DOES NOT precede salvation, for salvation is a matter of the heart.
I have, for the most part, stayed away from this issue in the New Testament. I have wanted to lay down a foundation of the use of words in the Tanakh. These words must be placed back into their proper context. Regardless of what a particular word means, it must be harmonious to the overall subject and context in which it is placed. I pray I have established the following:
1. The word baptism in Hebrew is directly related to hope and gathering.
2. That it prophetically speaks of the reuniting of the whole house of Israel.
3. That the spiritual application is revealed in the natural.
4. That God ALWAYS cleanses the heart first, then the flesh.
5. That we must discern the difference between God’s cleansing of the heart and our approach to the throne of God as His children.
6. And that we cannot immediately place water into the context of baptism, washing, cleansing and purifying.
Next time I am going to begin addressing the controversial occurrences of this word in the New Testament. Once again I believe that the revelation of what baptism is all about is found in the beginning.
Shalom Alecheim [peace to you]!
Annual Torah Cycle for 2017-2018 (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- New Three Year Bible Reading Schedule (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Portion Bo (Come) for adults for January 20, 2018. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- Torah Explorers Bo for children for January 20, 2018. (This is a downloadable PDF file.)
- #13 – Torah Parashah Shemot (Video: 1:43:45 minutes long.)
- The Language of Numbers – PART 1 (Video: 24:58 minutes long.)
- IS “BABYLON THE GREAT” ABOUT TO FALL…USHERING IN A GLOBAL “BEAST” SYSTEM?
- Knowledge and the Fear of YHVH
- The Pre-Trib Rapture: A House Without A Foundation! PART 5: Forsaking Fables
- KIB 155 – Treasure Hunting in the Kingdom
- Dr. Michael Lake – Abiding in Christ, Regaining the Vision, and Fighting the Darkness | Hear the Watchmen
- Geo Political Insight with Stephen Pidgeon (Video: 1:10:35 minutes long.)
- Zipporah, wife of Moses
- Noah’s Wife
- Martha and Mary: two sisters
- Jesus cures Peter’s mother-in-law
IT DOESN’T MATTER HOW PEOPLE SEE YOU, IT MATTERS HOW GOD SEES YOU.
God is God:
- He doesn’t care about *age,* no wonder he blessed Abraham.
- He doesn’t care about *experience,* no wonder he chose David.
- He doesn’t care about *gender,* no wonder he lifted Esther.
- He doesn’t care about *your past,* no wonder he called Paul.
- He doesn’t care about *your physical appearance,* no wonder he chose Zacchaeus (the shortest one).
- He doesn’t care about *fluency in speech,* no wonder he chose Moses.
- He doesn’t care about *your career,* no wonder he choose Mary Magdalene; a prostitute.
All I know is that my God never changes.
- He never made *a promise he wouldn’t keep*
- He never saw *a person he wouldn’t help*
- He never heard *a prayer he wouldn’t answer*
- He never found *a soul he wouldn’t love*
- He never found *a sinner he wouldn’t forgive*
This is the kind of God I would like to commune with every day the moment I wake up. I strongly recommend Him to you.
The information provided on this website is for general information purposes only. It is presented to inform and educate the reader on the various topics presented on this website. The information is provided by NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, NewsYouMayNotHaveHeardAbout.com takes no responsibility for, and we will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.