News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Russian Nuclear-Capable Bombers Intercepted Near West Coast In Second U.S. Air Defense Zone Intrusion In Two Weeks
- BREAKING NEWS! Obama Signs Executive Order To “Control” All Communications During A “Crisis”
- The tax man cometh to police you on health care
- If the US Loses Syria, the US Loses its Empire
- The Obama administration — “foolish and feckless” about Syria
- TN. Governor Haslam, Water Rights & Agenda 21 Corruption, Part 1
- Violence Against Women Act stuck in Congress
- Lawyers and Judges at War with Constitutional Law
- California SB 1476 Means Government Takeover of Our Children and Family
- Federal judge stops feds’ indefinite detention law
- Feds plan to tell you what’s news, what’s not
- Look how much feds pay to monitor media …
- Toward which candidate is the electoral college biased?
- Killings and Lies
- Executive Tyranny
- Impeach Eric Holder
- Obama’s Surprising October Surprise
- Christian Fined & Sentenced to 60 Days in Jail Over AZ Home Bible Studies
- Christian pastor spends 1,000th day in prison
- Muslims Exempt from ObamaCare?
- Tennessee sex-ed law could be national model
- School retreats spotlight ‘kinky sex,’ plastic genitals
- Sign The Petition To Stop The US From Signing The Arms Trade Treaty!
- Muslim U.S. Congressman wants American schools Modeled after Madrassas(Islamic schools)
- Judicial Watch Sues DOJ for Records Detailing Government Pilot Program Testing the Dismissal of Immigration Charges against Illegal Aliens
- You Lie! Part 2: Representative Joe Walsh
- Farah: ‘Spy drone’ buzzed my home
- Air Force trains drone pilots by tracking civilian cars in US
- Devastating: Michael Behenna’s Conviction Upheld
- NSA Whistleblowers Back EFF’s Lawsuit Over Government’s Massive Spying Program
- Largest US Presbyterian group boycotts Israeli products
- Hillary Clinton declares Afghanistan a ‘major non-Nato ally’ of US
- In Afghanistan, most roads lead to civil war
- The Pentagon’s Proxy on Russia’s Southern Border: Georgia Gets New U.S.-Approved Defense Chief
- Pentagon Celebrates Gay Pride During Treason Trial
- Utah Garden Challenge Actually Government Registration In Disguise
- Power to the People
- FBI Journey Through Indian Country’s 200 Reservations
- JFK Airport terminal evacuated and hundreds of passengers re-screened after Muslim TSA employee leaves metal detector unplugged
- San Diego YMCA offers whites-only swimming hours — no, wait…
- WikiLeaks “Syrian Files” Obtained by Flame to Set Up Assad
- Railroading Sovereignty
- A New Declaration of Independence
- Poor Land in Jail as Companies Add Huge Fees for Probation
- IRS struggles to keep up amid surge in tax fraud
- Religious freedom signs censored on Ohio campus, lawsuit alleges
- Verizon to FCC: Free speech trumps Net neutrality rules
- Is Wal-Mart Destroying America? 20 Facts That Will Absolutely Shock You
- Support the Declaration of Internet Freedom
- South Carolina mother billed for street cleaning, vehicle removal after undocumented immigrant kills her son in drunk driving accident
- Mosquito-sized spy drones being developed by researchers
- Black mobs terrorize 1 of ‘whitest big cities’
- Obama’s ‘missing year’ at Columbia found?
- Ready to pledge allegiance to the Islamic State of America?
- How SB 48 will Impact your Children
- Spin cycle! Feds’ journalist to control medias
- Black pastors: Let’s reject Obama!
- Has the normalizing of pedophilia begun?
- Tensions rise between Russia, Saudi Arabia
- U.N. finalizing Arms Treaty, U.S. claims 2nd Amendment will be protected
- Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Leader Calls for Jihad on Israel
- e-Cigarette Launches Massive British Terror Alert
- The London 7/7 Bombings
- Was there Advanced Knowledge of the 7/7 London Bomb Attacks?
- Lebanon will face greater destruction in next round
- UK: Seven more jihad terror arrests as police find “weapons hidden in car”
- UK: Ex-police employee among six Muslims held in jihad terror plot
- UK: Muslims fined for pelting Jewish girls with eggs
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood President Morsi to meet with top dog of Palestinian Muslim Brotherhood: Hamas
- West has ace up its sleeve in Iran showdown
- Iran elected to top post at UN arms trade conference
- Iran to Sell Oil Through Private Consortium to Evade Sanctions
- European organization denies Palestinian state recognition bid
- Muslims: ‘Wipe Christianity from face of earth’
- In Sudan, First Signs Of Arab Spring?
- Ancient Koranic Origins and Modern Islamic Intolerance
- Blockade of the Strait of Hormuz. Iran’s Options
- PM promises ‘historic change’ in equality of national burden
- Libyans hold 1st nationwide vote in decades
- Kofi Annan: International Community Has Failed Syria
- Tens of thousands protest Mexican presidential election results
- Infidels funding Islam: a primer to Malaysia’s disguised jizya system
- Italy: Muslim harangues, insults Christian worshippers during Corpus Christi procession
- UK: Jihad terror plotter caught at Olympic Park
- Iraq: Jihad/martyrdom bomber murders his cousin, a foe of al-Qaeda, and six other relatives
- Iraq: Jihadis murder seven and wound twenty with car bomb, mainly women in residential area
- Pakistan: Muslim clerics say supplying NATO is un-Islamic
- Bewitched Catholics in Manila, Guatemala and Panama
- Outrage: English Social Services seeks to Seize Newborn Baby because Mother is anti-Islam
- Jordan now warming up to the Muslim Brotherhood
- ‘You’re promoting hate’: Toronto police shut down preacher at Gay Pride parade
- British deputy prime minister: Force churches to conduct ‘gay marriages’
- Clinton’s tough rhetoric shows deepening international divide over crisis in Syria
- Unprecedented: Class Action Lawsuit against Church, State and Big Pharma given Green Light
- Yes, activism works: European Parliament votes down ACTA by wide margin
- Argentina turns to the East and signs military agreement with China
- Looming resource war: China begins stockpiling rare earths in strategic reserve
- Live Earthquake Map
- Drought Reaches Record 56% of Continental US
- 4500 record highs broken: Jet stream pulled up towards Canada, ‘out of whack’ says U.S. meteorologist
- 10 Worst Natural Disasters of 21st Century
- Death toll from floods in southern Russia rises to 150
- India’s death toll from flood tops 100
- Sweltering U.S. heat wave claims 30 lives
- Chaos in skies over Britain: forecasters describe horrific summer as ‘the worst since records began’
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake strikes Dominican Republic
- New Zealand’s North Island shaken by another earthquake
- Geologists warn China’s dam-building frenzy in seismically-active regions is putting millions at risk
- New hydrothermal vents form at Indonesia’s Anak Krakatau volcano
- X1.1 flare erupts on the Sun: CME blast not directed towards Earth
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes seafloor off island of Vanuatu
- Smaller volcanic eruptions could cool climate according to satellite research
- Sudden Red Rain Shower Causes Panic In Kannur
- 10 things the recent D.C. power outage taught us about a real, large-scale collapse
- The Economics of Planned Global Failure
- The Collapsing US Economy and the end of the world
- ‘The mob learned from Wall Street’: Eliot Spitzer on the ‘cartel-style corruption’ behind Libor scam
- IMF urges Ukraine to hike gas prices for consumers
- These Companies Got Rich Selling Illegal Weapons To US Adversaries
- Will The British Bankers’ Association Ban Barclays As It Said It Would?
- The Western Welfare State: Its Rise and Demise and the Soviet Bloc
- Zombie economy threatens Obama
- Central Banking and War
- 80% of the world’s industrial activity is now contracting
- Obama presidency ‘dead last’ in economic recovery
- Food prices could rocket as US harvest continues to wilt in blistering heat
- The REAL Way to Solve the “Middle-Age Spread” Dilemma
- Burn 3 to 5 Times More Calories While You Sleep
- Stopped in India After Four People Died – But it’s Still Available in the US
- Dr. Michael McNeill to Provide Expert Presentation on Health and Agriculture Risks of Monsanto’s Herbicide
- America’s Farmers Fight Monsanto’s Scorched Earth Legal Campaign Of Threats And Intimidation
- How to Stop Monsanto From Destroying Hawaii
- Monsanto May Lose Billions in Brazil Over “Monsanto Tax”
- The ‘Monsanto Rider’: Are Biotech Companies About to Gain Immunity from Federal Law?
- Free Trade Ruling Could Nix Country-Of-Origin Labels on Meat
- Afghan schoolgirls mystery sickness: Poison or mass hysteria?
- Make Your Own Yogurt and Cream Cheese
- My Life, My Medicine – The Healing Effects of Medical Cannabis
- Brad Pitt’s mom slams Obama on abortion
- Ex-Scientology leader: Messy Tom Cruise divorce could destroy the allegedly pro-abort cult
- New Homeland Security lumps anti-abortion groups in with terrorists
- Why legalising assisted suicide for anyone at all will inevitably lead to incremental extension
- Colbert ribs Melinda Gates about wanting to stop ‘people’s lives from existing’
- 1 million chickens culled in outbreak of H7N3 bird flu in Mexico
- Give people real food not genetic poisoning
- Concern grows over H1N1 outbreak in Bolivia
- Why is cancer almost never found in mummies? A disease of modern living
- High protein, low carbohydrate diet increases heat disease risk in women
- How convenient – Police claim Miami zombie cannibal was on marijuana, not bath salts
- Germination and fermentation – The secret to easily digestible grains
- Wellness guru Lynette Pate’s new book and upcoming T.O.U.R. provide the keys to your new, simple, organic life
- Cacao superfood smoothie recipe plus huge discounts on cacao for NaturalNews readers
- The corruption of the Farm Bill, and why clean, organic food remains more expensive than conventional
- High spike in suicide rates among psychiatric patients points to pharmaceutical repercussions
- How to keep your dog healthy
- Monounsaturated fats are essential to unlock nutrients from vegetables
- FDA’s shutting down of faulty drug manufacturing facilities ‘over-aggressive and excessive,’ says Congress
- FDA approves lorcaserin for weight loss; is wave of heart valve damage imminent?
- Sigmoidoscopy proven to be a better option than colonoscopy
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Bill: Discussion
- President Declares National Emergency: Threat of Nuclear Proliferation: Russia and Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) Agreement
- Russian Air Force Holds War Games in Arctic
- Colorado Wildfires Expands Viciously, Obama Plans Visit on Friday (Speculations and discussion)
- Will Obama use this “emergency” to institute martial law?
- Rep. Allen West rightfully warns of Sharia Compliant Finance
- Black Helicopters Seen in Multiple States as Pentagon’s Deployment of 20,000 Troops Inside US Set to be Ready this Year
- Turkey/Syria border heats up
- Muslim brotherhood ties from the White House/State Dept to Egypt’s Morsi
- Assad says Syria at war as battle reaches capital
- Putin visits Netanyahu in Israel: Talks focus on Rising Islamist Power
- Russia Warns Israel “Don’t Rush to Strike Iran”
- Global economy update
- Close in Amos 9: 9-15 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
2 Corinthians 7:3 “I do not say this to condemn, for I previously said that you are in our hearts, to die together and to live together.”
Are the Corinthians actually inside of Paul’s beating heart? Of course not. Paul is saying that the Corinthians were in union within him, that he felt in union with them. Why? Because Paul raised up the church there. Paul knew them. He had preached to them the gospel by which they were converted. He had probably counseled them for baptism, though he baptized only the household of Stephanas and a few others.
He had pastored that congregation from the very beginning and was familiar with the people as personalities. He had eaten with them in their homes. He had likely conducted some wedding ceremonies, maybe even some funerals as well. He had preached countless of sermons and Bible studies to those people. He had experienced walking in the marketplace with them. Perhaps he had even experienced some persecution with them. He had sung with them, maybe cried with them. He had laid hands on them when they were sick.
Thus, Paul was in union with these Corinthians because he had experienced life with them. So whether he was in Jerusalem or in Spain—even if he had gone to Britain—wherever Paul went, He carried with him the memories of those associations and experiences. When one of their names came to mind because it was mentioned in a letter that somebody sent to him, he immediately thought of the person, and it was almost as if they were right there with them. It was probably so real that Paul said to himself, “I wish I could reach out and touch them and help them.”
Are we beginning to understand how God can be, as it were, everywhere at once? We can grasp it because we carry Him wherever we are. And it does not matter where He is either; He carries us with Him wherever He is. The seed of this remarkable, intimate union has been conceived within us because God initiated it, and we responded to it.
Of course, His powers are much greater than ours, and He can focus those powers on us as an individual personality if He so desires. Even as we can be aware of what is going on inside a small, contained area, the powers of His eyes and ears, of His mind, of His creative force and energy are so great that He is aware of anything at any time regardless of distance.
However, what He is really striving for in our lives is for us to be able to be aware of His presence wherever we go, because that is what is vital to our salvation and to our lives right now and the character that is being built in us.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: Image and Likeness of God (Part 4)
- Bible Places–Judean Wilderness
- Jim Staley – Case for the Covenant (And the Reason for the Second Coming)
(NOTE: This video is 1:21:18 long.)
- Man Who Saved Over 600 Kids From Nazis Gets a Touching Surprise
- Filmmaker Joel Gilbert: Obama’s Real Father Exposed!
(NOTE: This video is 46:11 long.)
- The Hagmann & Hagmann Report with Steve Quayle by Hagmann and Hagmann Report — in Current Events
(NOTE: This audio is 182:55 long.)
- ABC NEWS- People all over the world being implanted with the RFID CHIP/ “Mark of the Beast”
- Kings and Priests, Part 8
- 1967: Israel gave the Temple Mount back to Islam
- Thousands Unknown Ancient Structures Seen From Space: Puzzling Aerial Archeology In The Middle East
- Surprise Find: Rare Map Reveals The New World As “America” For The First Time
- Could the Antichrist be building a nation for himself already?
The Dietary Laws by Brad Scott
I have dedicated five parts to the subject of food. I could easily extend that to fifty parts, but that is not the design of these lessons. These lessons are intended to expose at least some of the “taken for granted” teaching that is passed from one generation to the next. We have discussed some of the “knee jerk” Scriptures used to allegedly prove that God is not interested in the physical, only the spiritual. Before we launch into Vayikra 11 (Leviticus) I would like to begin with a basic principle that is used in 1 Corinthians 15. I cannot assure you that this verse, or at least my understanding of this verse, is applicable in every doctrinal area, but I do believe it is a general principle, and is used by both Yeshua and Sha’ul. In 1 Cor 15:45-46 Sha’ul says, “And so it is written, The first man, Adam, was made a life giving soul; the last Adam was made a life-giving spirit. However, that was not first which is spiritual, but that which is natural; and afterward that which is spiritual.” The comparison is Adam (natural) and Yeshua (the last Adam, spiritual). Laying the contexual teaching aside, I would like to focus on the principle of natural coming before spiritual. I do not believe that this is teaching on the nature of God, but rather the order of the matter/spirit relationship. The physical creation is a model from which we derive spiritual insight. Let me give a few examples. God the Father is spirit. Spirit is invisible and unseen, and virtually incomprehensible to man. God knew this in advance, so he gave instructions for the design, function, and responsiblities of earthly fathers. When this picture is obeyed we can see how the heavenly Father is pictured. If the earthly father paradigm or model is perverted, then we get a perverted, untrustworthy picture of the heavenly Father. This is why we must remain faithful to God’s design of earthly fathers. Another example is in Yochanan (John) chapter 3. Yeshua uses the physical birth to be a model of the spiritual birth. Spiritual birth is like the wind that blows where it will, and no one knows where it comes from. If you can grasp the physical birth, you can begin to see the spiritual, for it is a picture of the spiritual. This is why Yeshua said to Nicodemus in verse 12, “If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you heavenly things?” We could do dozens and dozens of lessons on just this subject. When you grasp what I am saying you will see these pictures everywhere. God placed His unseen nature as a picture in His feasts, the new moons, the Sabbath, the Mazzaroth, the furnishings in the tabernacle, the marriage, the parent/child relationship, the harvest cycles, the sons of Jacob, the talit, and in a pivotal crucifixtion two thousand years ago. When these physical models and pictures are grasped and the “spiritual” is seen, then the physical picture is filled with purpose and meaning. “FOR THE INVISIBLE THINGS OF HIM FROM THE CREATION OF THE WORLD ARE CLEARLY SEEN, BEING UNDERSTOOD BY THE THINGS THAT ARE MADE, EVEN HIS ETERNAL POWER AND GODHEAD, SO THAT THEY ARE WITHOUT EXCUSE;…”
God placed spiritual insight into the natural things. This is a subject that I will go into great detail on in next lessons, which will be on the tabernacle and it’s furnishings.
Food is an everyday, common occurrance. This is why I have spent so much time discussing it. It is a vital part of our existence. Chinese polka bands are not, so that is why I will not spend any time discussing them. We all agree that we need food in order to sustain life. So do you think God would have something to say about this subject? Do you think that He would be interested in what we should put in our stomachs and what we should not? Do you believe for a minute that He created all things to be eaten? Do you think that perhaps some of His living creation has another purpose other than human consumption? From the beginning God put a difference between various entities of His creation. Plant life was distinguished from animal life, and animal life from human life. The celestial bodies were distinct from earthly bodies. The creatures of the sea were different from the fowl of the heavens. Cattle was distinct from creeping things. Adam was created male and Eve was created female. The tree of life was distinct from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. The seed of the woman was different than the seed of the serpent. Abel’s offering was distinct from Cain’s. Noah’s family was different than the rest of the inhabitants of the earth. When Noah was to enter the ark, the Lord made a distinction between animals that were clean and animals that were not clean (Bereshith 7:2). God has a distinct design and purpose for all of His creation. The English word “clean” is taken from the Hebrew word taher. The word clean is as good a word as any to describe the meaning of taher. This word is rarely understood in it’s context however. It is commonly misunderstood to speak of ritual only. To be unclean is commonly associated with sin or transgression. This is not always the case. When you read these words in context you will begin to see why God uses this word. For example, unclean things are not unclean to other unclean things. Kinda confusing? As you trace out “clean and unclean” you will see that God instructs us as to what is unclean for you and me. For example we are told in Vayikra 11 over and over again that certain animals are UNCLEAN UNTO YOU. Vayikra 11:4 says, “…the camel, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is UNCLEAN UNTO YOU…. In verse 7 the Lord states, “And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is UNCLEAN TO YOU.” In contrast He says in verse 9, “These shall ye EAT of all that are in the waters: whatsoever hath fins and scales in the waters, in the seas, and in the rivers, them SHALL YE EAT.” So, in speaking to humans He says that some things are unclean to you and others you may eat. A pig is not declared unclean to another pig. A camel is not unclean to a bear or to a pear for that matter. God is defining taher by it’s context. He is declaring what is good, healthy, and holy for you. Notice in Bereshith 7:2, the Lord declares, “Of every clean (taher) beast thou shalt TAKE TO THEE by sevens, the male and his female; and of beasts that are NOT CLEAN by two, the male and his female.” Notice that the beasts that are not clean Noah and his family are not to take “unto themselves”. God makes a distinction between clean and not clean long before the “Law of Moses”.
In the scholarly circles of modern Judaism there is much diversity of opinion in why God separated out certain animals from others. All of them see the fundamental differences in their physiology. Some draw somewhat mystical and ritualistic differences. As you peruse Vayikra chapter 11, you will see several qualifications concerning human consumption. You will begin to see a pattern for God’s instructions, and the reason for not eating certain kinds will become clear. The qualifications for clean animals is basically two things. They must chew the cud and split the hoof. Now we could go on and on, as many commentators in this area do, about the details of these two conditions. But I will cut to the chase. In general, animals that split the hoof are not meat eaters. They are basically docile vegetarians. They do not contaminate themselves with diseased meat or rotting corpses. They eat the grains of the field, grass and vegetation. In addition, they chew the cud, which basically means they digest their food an extra step. When you eat an animal that splits the hoof and chews the cud, you are eating what it ate, which is thoroughly digested vegetation. When you eat a meat-eating animal, you are also eating what it ate, which is who knows what. Meat-eating animals are not generally picky about what they tear to pieces or find laying along the road. What they digested you eventually eat as well. In other words, you are what you eat. This is generally speaking, of course. There are still a few animals that are being argued about today. In the area of the sea creatures and fish, you will notice basically the same thing. Creatures such as crab, lobster, or shrimp are bottom feeders of the sea, in general. They creep along the sea bed and scarf up whatever floats to the bottom. For the most part the scaled fish swim near the top and do no eat the scum from the bottom of the seas. The same is true with the fowl, in general. The birds that are not to be eaten are hunters and tear away the flesh of their prey.
There is a lot of room for pet peeve anecdotes and certain species which seem to fly in the face of these commands. There are, of course, many “clean” animals today that have been shot up with steriods and other drugs, and are no more healthy than many of the “unclean” animals. Many places where chickens are processed are disgusting. But this is due to man’s greedy nature to increase profits and not a result in the nature of pigs or chickens. The “CROSS” did not change the basic nature of the animal kingdom. The cross provided “the way” for the change in OUR sinful nature, not for a change in our diet. I would suggest a careful perusal of some of the books available in various Messianic and Orthodox Jewish ministries. There are much more profound and scientific (if that’s what you desire) answers to this discussion than I can provide. I only want to stir up a little anger for what Christians have been traditionally taught. I believe and teach with all that is within me that God is smarter that we are. He is eternally smarter. He can introduce instructions 3500 years ago that can have the same impact and relevance to our lives today as they did when He gave them. In fact, if you have read or listened to the “How Then Shall We Live” series, you know that we need them more today than yesterday because of entropy. God gave “natural” commands for the natural, as long as the natural exists. When there comes a time, and soon it will be, that we are transformed spirit, soul, AND body, then “spiritual” instructions will continue for all that is spiritual. God is not ignorant! He knows just exactly how long the “natural” will be around.
Beginning next week, and I do mean next week, I am going to start a series on the tabernacle and it’s relevance to our lives. I will cover the Most Holy Place, the Holy Place, the court and all the furniture, coverings and construction. I promise that this will be a very informative study, and one that can add to your present knowledge of this important subject.
This is the last of Brad Scott’s teachings on “The Dietary Laws.” I hope you have enjoyed his teaching on this topic. There are two free files on this topic Abba Yah had me put together several years ago. One document is divided into two parts. The first part shows from Scripture what Yahweh says is clean foods and the second part shows the scientific part of eating unclean foods the the health issues when we eat unclean foods. The name of the first file is “Biblically Clean and Unclean Foods” and the other document is “What is Clean and Unclean?” Both documents can be downloaded HERE.
- Spice Up Your Photos With Instagram
- Gadgets work under your skin — but are you ready?
- Camelopardalis – Red Giant Is Nearing The End Of Its Life
- Yes, You Can Learn While You Sleep!
- Aliens Will Look Like Huge Jelly-Fish Floating In The Air: Scientist Says
- Watch How Fire Behaves Differently In Space!
- Baffling Discovery Never Seen Before: Cosmic Dust Vanishes Mysteriously
- Very Unusual Comet 96P/Machholz Visible On SOHO’s LASCO C3 Between July 12 – 17, 2012
- Shadow Of A Single Atom Photographed For The First Time
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.