News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- A ‘Chilling’ Incident in Heartland America – One Step Closer to a Police State?
- Reality Check: President Obama and Mitt Romney Don’t Have Opposing Views On Healthcare?
- Worried Obama Spending Millions to Hype Jobs Record
- What the Healthcare Law Means
- IRS Geared Up for the Obamacare Individual Mandate Tax
- Provision Allowing IRS to Lift Passports Cut From Highway Bill
- Universal Coverage without Mandates
- Abramoff: Roberts’ decision opens doors for lobbyists
- Obamacare taxes: ‘Massive transfer of wealth’
- Obamacare… The Great Swindle
- Last opportunity to do away with Obamacare
- Agenda 21 UN Gun Grabbers… Working Hard Against Your Gun Rights
- Obama told to back off U.N. gun treaty
- US Will Sign Gun Control Treaty on July 27!
- A Country of Free Men or Free Things
- Obama’s “Civilian National Security Force”
- Barack Obama, His Mother, and the CIA
- Obama 5-year OCS Leasing Plan
- Drilling in the Gulf of Mexico: Regulation and its Discontents
- Feds Look to Fight Leaks With ‘Fog of Disinformation’
- Chief Justice John Roberts Has Escaped To Malta
- Michigan city shuts down counter-jihadist’s speech because of Muslim death threats
- Tampa jihadist’s family threatens his lawyer, who quits the case
- Judge stops work on Murfreesboro mega-mosque, mosque leaders defying order
- Pamela Geller: The leftist thugs’ war on free speech
- Teachers call boy ‘missing link’ on Facebook
- Watch Sheriff Joe’s next big press conference
- RICO Lawsuit Filed Against George Soros and Donald Trump
- The Problem with the USA is Evident
- It’s time to amplify our voice against the TPP’s Internet Trap
- Is American Medicine a War Crime
- Judge Sets Zimmerman Bond at $1 Million
- The Socialization Of America Is Economically Impossible
- 70 Reasons To Mourn For America
- Goodbye Private Property Rights in the United States
- U.S. lawmaker: Model public schools after Muslim ones
- Killer microchip! Big Brother will roll it out…
- Why Does Obama Have A Connecticut-Issued Social Security Number?
- China’s controversial Three Gorges dam completed
- Russia May Sell S-300s to Iran If Syrian Government Falls
- Saudis are buying nuclear-capable missiles from China
- News of Terrorism and the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict June 27- July 3, 2012
- VIDEO: The UN Is Back in the Gun Banning Business
- Iran: We’ll destroy 35 U.S. bases if attacked
- Israel … will turn into ashes within seconds
- Iran Will Have Nukes, Regardless of Sanctions
- Iran Submarine Plan Stokes West’s Nuclear Fears
- Israel is an easy target for us, says Iranian general
- Israel face the Jewish enemy from within
- Believe it or not, Syria to bid for seat on UN Human Rights Council
- United Arab Emirates seeks to recruit 3000 Colombian soldiers: Report
- Egypt: “Unknown Assailants” Attack and Plunder Christian Youth
- “Our friendship and animosity are based on religion. We hate Americans for their secular ideology”
- Jihadist in Afghan army uniform wounds five NATO soldiers
- Afghanistan: Taliban using children as jihad/martyrdom suicide bombers
- Secular academica in Israel abandon Zionism
- Vatican pressure on Yad Vashem on Pope Pius XII
- Arafat’s body to be exhumed amid poisoning claim
- Japan Nuclear Disaster Was Preventable, Panel Says
- Al-Qaida-Inspired Group Claims Dozens of Attacks Across Syria
- Assad to Kremlin: I Can Finish the Revolt in 2 Months, Replaces Army Chiefs
- Inside Syria’s ’27 Torture Centres’: ‘We Made Them Suck Their Own Blood Off The Floor’
- We’re Going To Destroy Everything Before We Apply Sharia In This City
- Mexico… Fraud Allegations… Partial Recount in Presidential Election
- Live Earthquake Map
- Houses Shaking and ‘Mysterious’ Bubbles in Louisiana Swamp – July 3, 2012
- Region’s Biggest Quake In 100 Years
- Hidden Portals In Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Summer Jobs Scarce For Teens
- Greek and Spain’s Youth Job Crisis
- GlaxoSmithKline admits to criminal pharma fraud in 3 billion dollar case
- Massive cyber bank raid steals 60 million euro from dozens of international financial institutions
- Josh Scurry of ALIVE New York exposed trying to steal thousands of dollars from volunteers via PayPal fraud
- Pentagon Plans $40M Upgrade at Guantanamo
- House Report: Countrywide Issued ‘Hundreds’ of Discounts for Influence
- Wharton’s Siegel: US Will Veer Away From ‘Fiscal Cliff’ at Last Minute
- Anxiety Mounts as US Economy Limps into 2nd Half
- ‘Stagnant’ Economy Takes Toll on Retailers’ Sales
- Actions by Trio of Top Central Banks Reflect Rising Level of Alarm
- BlackBerry’s Slow Demise ‘Like Watching a Puppy Die’
- Momma’s AIDS cure? Breast milk found to kill HIV
- Dirtying Up Our Diets
- Thanks to Pepsi and Coke… Tooth Decay Epidemic Going Global
- Weight-loss pharmaceutical that caused tumors in animal studies approved for Lazy America
- Nutritional supplements prove better than toxic drugs
- Food intolerance epidemic – Why does it happen, and can it be treated?
- Following Denmark’s example – Cleaning up the meat industry by monitoring antibiotic use
- Simple ways to stay healthy while you travel
- Israeli Surgeons Heal Children from Africa and Gaza
- Diabetes Revolution in Israel!
- Headaches: New Treatments Your Doctor May Not Know About
- High-Dose Vitamin D Prevents Fractures
- 45 best health tips ever
- Five Power Foods That Will Change Your Life
- Foods that Damage, Foods that Heal
- Foods That Heal
- Israeli Technology Turns Air Into Drinking Water For Troops
- How to make your own awesome deodorant
- DIY Soapmaking – How to Make Cold Process Soap
- Homemade Peanut Butter Recipe
- Preserved Lemons Recipe
- Dehydrating Your Own Potatoes & Dry Meals In A Jar Recipes
- Bonding over Beauty – Book On All Natural Beauty Recipes
- How to Make Homemade Mayonnaise With 4 Simple Ingredients
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Bill: Discussion
- President Declares National Emergency: Threat of Nuclear Proliferation: Russia and Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) Agreement
- Russian Air Force Holds War Games in Arctic
- Colorado Wildfires Expands Viciously, Obama Plans Visit on Friday (Speculations and discussion)
- Will Obama use this “emergency” to institute martial law?
- Rep. Allen West rightfully warns of Sharia Compliant Finance
- Black Helicopters Seen in Multiple States as Pentagon’s Deployment of 20,000 Troops Inside US Set to be Ready this Year
- Turkey/Syria border heats up
- Muslim brotherhood ties from the White House/State Dept to Egypt’s Morsi
- Assad says Syria at war as battle reaches capital
- Putin visits Netanyahu in Israel: Talks focus on Rising Islamist Power
- Russia Warns Israel “Don’t Rush to Strike Iran”
- Global economy update
- Close in Amos 9: 9-15 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
2 Chronicles 26:16-21 “16 But when he became strong his heart was lifted up, to his destruction, for he trespassed against יהוה (Yahweh) his Elohim (Mighty One/God) by entering the Hĕḵal (Temple) of יהוה to burn incense on the altar of incense. 17 And Azaryahu (Azariah) the priest went in after him, and with him were eighty priests of יהוה, who were brave men. 18 And they stood up against Sovereign Uzziyahu (Uzziah), and said to him, “It is not for you, Uzziyahu, to burn incense to יהוה, but for the priests, the sons of Aharon, who are set-apart (Holy) to burn incense. Get out of the set-apart place, for you have trespassed, and there is no esteem to you from יהוה Elohim.” 19 And Uzziyahu was wroth (angry). And he had a censer in his hand to burn incense. And while he was wroth with the priests, leprosy broke out on his forehead, before the priests in the House of יהוה, beside the incense altar. 20 And Azaryahu the chief priest and all the priests looked at him, and saw that he was leprous on his forehead. And they hurried him from there. And he also hurried to get out, because יהוה had struck him. 21 And Sovereign Uzziyahu was a leper until the day of his death, and dwelt in a separate house, because he was a leper, for he was cut off from the House of יהוה. And Yotham (Jotham) his son was over the sovereign’s house, ruling the people of the land.”
What is God’s reaction to presumptuous sin? There is no mercy! He immediately struck Uzziah with leprosy, and the man was cut off. It sounds like he was cut off from just about everything for the rest of his life. He pretty much lost his crown—lost everything. He certainly lost his health, all because he sinned presumptuously.
Ambition is not a trait that impresses God—certainly not presumptuous ambition. He is looking for a humble man who will stay where God has put him and do what God tells him to do. Uzziah was king over God’s people Israel. Was that enough? No! To Uzziah, he wanted to be a priest as well.
It was his strength (verse 16), his pride, that drove him to do this presumptuous act. His heart was lifted up within him to make him think that he was worthy of more than what God had given him. He became discontent with his place. He was dissatisfied with what God had given him (his position as king); and he took to himself a position that was somebody else’s.
God would never give him the authority to be a priest: He was a Jew, and the law says that only a son of Aaron could be a priest—a Levite. Uzziah knew that! But in spite of all the warnings, all of what God says, and in spite of what the priests themselves told him—he did it anyway.
Is it not interesting that he was struck with leprosy in his forehead? That should tell us something. What does leprosy stand for? What is it a symbol of? Defilement! It is a symbol of uncleanness—of being impure. Remember in the Pentateuch, all those rules about if somebody had a spot then they were to remain outside the camp? And they were to wash and do all various things. What they were looking for was leprosy. All the things that they had to do—all the washings, all the inspections, and everything else—were to certify whether the person was clean or unclean.
God put this uncleanness—this mark of defilement—right on Uzziah’s forehead, where he could not hide it. What is right behind the forehead? The mind is the seat of intellect, as well as the seat of our character. The mind is where it is all being stored. That is where we think. God put this mark on this man’s forehead to show that his character had been defiled—by presumptuousness, by this overweening pride that he was greater than what God had made him.
This is why presumptuousness is such a terrible, damnable sin—because it defiles character that has been built. It ruins it, to the point that God cannot work with it any more. He says that person shall be cut off from His people. There is no sacrifice for this kind of sin. That is how serious presumptuousness is.
Richard T. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: Presumptuousness
- Bible Places–Judean Wilderness
- Jim Staley – Case for the Covenant (And the Reason for the Second Coming)
(NOTE: This video is 1:21:18 long.)
- Union Gospel Mission
- The Truth about The Cross
- Illuminati Corporate Logos
- Yahweh’s Survival Handbook
- Death of Discernment
- Shadows of Messiah: U.S. Presidents
- Grandaddy of all personal development lies claims tie to Ivy League
- The Higgs boson ‘God Particle’ discovery explained in the context of conscious cosmology
- Higgs boson discovery leads to FDA-approved ‘mass reduction’ weight loss therapy (satire)
- WIDE IS THE GATE: THE EMERGING NEW CHRISTIANITY
- Israel Treated as a Pariah Nation
- Prophetic signs that have taking place this month (June 2012)
- Our Galaxy Is Still ‘Reeling’ From A Recent Impact Where Another Star System Blasted Through
- ‘Britain’s Atlantis’ Found At Bottom Of North Sea – A Huge Undersea Kingdom Swamped By A Tsunami 5,500 Years Ago
- Ancient Synagogue Discovered in Galilee Excavations
The Dietary Laws by Brad Scott
In part three we skimmed the surface as to the defining of the weak and the strong. Romans 14 is always used by modern scholarship to show that Sha’ul is changing God’s instructions, with His divine permission of course. Why is it that when the New Testament mentions eating, drinking or observance of days, that we automatically ASSUME that this is referring to the kashrut laws or the Sabbath? Sha’ul is writing this epistle to the gentiles in Rome! These are also new believers in the Lord. We have already seen how new ignorant (without knowledge) believers are to be handled in Acts chapter 15. The Apostles concluded that new believers were to abstain from pagan activities and go to synagogue every week to learn the word from Moses, and that the “Jewish” believers were to abstain from bombarding them with regulations they were not ready to handle. They also condemned the “Jewish” believers who still did not understand that redemption (the new birth) was not faith plus circumcision, or faith plus obedience to Torah.
Romans chapter 14 follows Sha’ul’s instructions about service to God in chapter 12 and 13. Our bodies are to be a “living sacrifice, HOLY and acceptable unto God…” He explains how they all have different ministries in the body. In 12:9 he teaches that they are to abhor that which is evil and cling to that which is good. It is Torah that defines what is evil and what is good. He exhorts these new Roman believers to be subject to their rulers and do that which is good in chapter 13. In 13:8-10 Sha’ul defines loving thy neighbor, as Yochanan (John) also defines love in his first epistle. “Owe no man any thing, but to love one another; for he that loves another has fulfilled the law. For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly COMPREHENDED in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. Love works no ill to its neighbor; therefore, love is the fulfilling of the law.”
The word “comprehended” is from the Greek word anakephalaiomai. Say that five times real fast! This word means to sum up or to gather. It is also used in Ephesians 1:10 and translated there as to “gather together in one”. Sha’ul, being a Jew and most knowledgeable in the Scriptures, is teaching these new believers what the command to love thy neighbor as thyself means. It means not to covet his neighbors things or wife, or to steal from him or murder him, etc. Yeshua also explains this when He answers the scribes about the two great commandments. He SUMS UP the commandments in the Old Testament in the two commandments to love God and to love your neighbor as yourself. He is not replacing all the commandments but GATHERING them up. This was a common understanding in Hebrew thought and would have been required knowledge for any “Messiah” candidate.
In Romans 14 we come to the “weak in the faith”. Sha’ul is about to give instructions concerning the weak in the faith, who were defined in the previous lesson. He begins:
“Him that is weak in the faith receive ye, but not to doubtful disputations. For one believes that he may eat all things: another, who is weak, eats herbs. Let not him that eats despise him that eats not: and let not him who eats not judge him that eats; for God hath received him.”
The context is clear, Sha’ul is addressing how to receive the weak in the faith. Right here is where modern scholarship makes it’s first faulty assumption. They ASSUME that Sha’ul is contrasting the STRONG in the faith with the WEAK in the faith. There is no mention whatsoever to the strong in the faith, only the weak in the faith. In verse 2 a comma is inserted in the text which gives the appearance of this contrast, but the text, I believe, does not call for this contrast, (i.e. the strong in the faith verses the weak), but rather the weak verses the weak. Sha’ul is not comparing himself, a Torah observant Jewish believer, to the new gentile believers, but rather addressing the problems that weak brothers are experiencing among themselves. Back to the comma. Verse 2 can read, and should read according to the ongoing context:
“For one believes that he may eat all things; another who is weak, eats herbs.”
This flows with the context of dealing with weak brothers. Sha’ul does not personally place himself in the context until verse 14. Here he says “I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Yeshua, that nothing is unclean of itself; but to him that esteems anything to be unclean, to him it is unclean.”
Then he goes on to say in verse 15 that if a brother be grieved with your FOOD, now walkest thou not in love. Destroy not him with your FOOD, for whom the Messiah died. This is the exact same conversation that Sha’ul had with the new believers in Corinth in chapter 10. This is in reference to believers eating FOOD sacrificed to idols, and that this FOOD is not defiled, for idols are nothing. But Sha’ul’s conclusion is the same. If the immature believer esteems this as unclean then the mature brother needs to understand this and not offend a new believer with FOOD. Then Sha’ul goes on to say that the kingdom of God is not FOOD and drink but, righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Ruach HaQodesh.
I thought I would make a few more comments about this portion of Scripture, for it is misapplied texts such as this that I believe is responsible for much misery, disease, depression and moral corruption in the “church”. It seems to be a Pavlov’s dog thing to apply the food mentioned in verses two and three, and the word “day” in verses five and six, to the elimination of food instructions and the Sabbath. As I said before, Sha’ul had just finished instructing them to be holy and righteous, even in the midst of the pagan culture they were surrounded with. The Greek/Roman culture was packed full of “special days” and observances. The first day of the week “Sun-day” was elevated above the rest as the weekly worship of Isis, the “sun” goddess. Meats or FOODS were still being offered to her and sold in the market places. The new believers were accustomed to multiple gods and idol worship. These observances were common, everyday occurrences, and the principle religious activity of their relatives, neighbors and co-workers. Special days of the year were part of their lifestyle. Everybody did it! So it is in error, to conclude that Sha’ul is speaking of the dietary laws or the Sabbath in this chapter. The context seems to teach that these weaker brothers were squabbling among themselves over certain issues. Some, in their new found faith, were eating whatever FOOD they wanted and were being judged by those who were still eating only herbs. Abstaining from animal meat as a means of spiritual enlightenment was common in this culture (see 1 Timothy 4:3). Some were regarding certain days as above others and some were not. There is no reference to the Sabbath here for these people were not observers of the seventh day. When you combine these verses with all that Sha’ul teaches and the book of Acts, I believe that Sha’ul is addressing an attitude toward weak brethern. It would seem natural that at some time in the future these “weak” brothers will grow, mature, and become strong in the faith, and no longer be subject to the attitudes concerning a weak brother. Neither Yeshua nor Sha’ul would expect the weak in the faith to remain weak in the faith, but in the context of Acts 15, to grow through the teaching of the Word. I would think that it would be beyond any serious student of the word to conclude that God would suddenly render irrelevant, something previously precious in His sight. The Sabbath is not referred to as a day “above” the others, but rather the capstone or conclusion of the week. God designed it to be a picture of what it means to rest in Him. As Yeshua said, this day is made for us, not us for it. We will do an in depth teaching on the Shabbat at a later time.
I have spent a considerable amount of time addressing the common Scriptures used to teach that God’s instructions are not for us. I feel it is imperative to deal with these issues first. Whenever the issue of feasts, the Sabbath, or food is concerned, these flags always come up first. Many Christians desiring to really follow the Lord will be quoting these New Testament verses. These scriptures are terribly out of context, and are an excellent example of giant paradigm shifts in thinking. Without knowledge of the culture of the people who wrote these things, every kind of abhorrent behavior can be justified. Every kind of lifestyle can be rationalized. “Well, as long as you do it unto the Lord”. This teaching breaks the heart of God, and modern “Christian” doctrine is destroying this country.
II Chronicles 7:14
“If my people, who are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, AND TURN FROM THEIR WICKED WAYS, THEN will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their SIN, and will heal their land.”
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Could a new ‘Want’ button be coming to Facebook soon?
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Easy guide to create a home security safe room for emergency preparedness and survival
- ‘We Know What You’re Doing’ Showcases All The Facebook Updates You Shouldn’t Make Public
- Brilliant Idea: Scientists Create Toilet Which Turns Poo Into Electricity
- Guess What’s Missing From Your “Bug-Out” Bag?
- Four ways prepping can make your life better, right now
- Survival Reading – Books for the Summer Book Bag
- Complete Disaster Non-Preparedness: DC Grocery Stores Out of Food, Gas Unavailable, Grid-Down as Summer Heat Rages
- 6 Ways to Prepare For Going Off-Grid
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.