News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Obamacare, the Great Swindle
- Obamacare – RFID Chip – HR 3962
(NOTE: This video is 11:14 long.)
- Roberts Rules: Obamacare Is and Is Not a Tax
- Full List of Obamacare Tax Hikes: Listed by Size of Tax Hike
- Here’s How Much The Obamacare Penalty Tax Will Cost You…
- Our Wretched Healthcare System Is Headed Directly Into The Toilet
- Supreme Court Helps Obama Fulfill Dreams from His Communist Mentor
- The Supreme Court And Natural Law
- Administration Struggles to Defend Obamacare Tax
- Obama Wants You on Food Stamps
- Petition To Close The Illegal Alien Funding IRS Loopholes
- Ron Paul’s Texas Straight Talk: Audit the Fed Headed for the House Floor!
- Ron Paul: Big Opportunity to Audit the Fed: Support H.R.459
- Obama to Soldiers: Pay Up
- Mark Steyn: Obama The First Invented-American President
- Time for the Second American Revolution
- Speaking of Illegitimacy…
- Conservatives to Mitt: Quit Now If You Won’t Fight Obamatax!
- Sheriff Joe set to release more Obama ‘shockers’
- Judge issues ruling in Obama-eligibility case
- Arpaio Set To Unleash “Shocking” Obama Birth Certificate Revelations
- Justice Department shields Holder from prosecution after contempt vote
- Madsen: Holder scandal may be US attempt to destabilize Mexico
- GOP delegates sue to be free from Romney
- How the Israel lobby erodes US sovereignty
- Sovereignty, Preempted
- Senate ready to move on cybersecurity legislation, but differences remain
- Google Shopping Censors All Gun, Ammo & Accessories Results
- Ad Industry Claims It Must Disregard User Privacy Choices to Safeguard “Cybersecurity”
- Your E-Book Is Reading You
- Land of the Free: the Best Investigative Reporting on U.S. Prisons
- Issa: Executive Privilege Reserved For Presidential Decision-Making
- Exclusive: Murfreesboro Mega-Mosque Proselytizing Public School Curriculum
- Report of Investigation Fast & Furious: The Path to the White House
- How Many American’s Emails has the NSA Collected and Reviewed Without a Warrant?
- Conference to Discuss if Geo-Engineers Are Playing God with Our Weather
- NYPD labels people “professional agitators” for filming police
- Spurious Terrorism Indictments Follow NATO’s Visit to Chicago
- Energy smart meters are a threat to privacy, says watchdog
- Most threatening internal issue since slavery
- CNN’s Anderson Cooper: You bet I’m ‘gay’
- Military Industrial Complex Fights Back Against Growing Opposition to Domestic Surveillance Drones
- Influential Groups Push For Declaration of Internet Freedom
- Feds label liberty lovers ‘terrorists’ … again!
- Sen. Dianne Feinstein Calls for Prosecuting Julian Assange
- DHS Gives UC-Berkeley ‘Armored Personnel Carrier’
- Border More Controlled Than Ever Before
- Mormons Quit Church in Mass Resignation Ceremony
- 10 Sobering Realizations The Eastern U.S. Power Grid Failure Is Teaching Us About A Real Collapse
- San Diego YMCA Enforces Sharia: Women-Only Swim Hours & Gender Segregated Gyms For Muslims
- New Hampshire Adopts Jury Nullification Law
- Syrian peace plan DOA: battles escalate in Syria, Turkey scrambles jet fighters to Syrian border
- Iran Threatens to Block Tankers in Response to Oil Import Embargo
- Combat-ready: Iran to strike mock US base
- Pakistan: College editorial board dissolved over publication of material that “ridiculed Islamic values”
- Sharia in action: Iraqi women face court-ordered virginity tests
- Spanish police arrest two Misunderstanders of Islam for recruiting for jihad, killing those who adopted “infidel” behavior
- Israel Forces Attack Target In South Lebanon, Jazeera Says
- Nigeria: Muslim group declares jihad war against Christians
- Maliki: Iraq welcomes ties with all nations except Israel
- Kenya: Muslims murder at least 17 in attacks on churches
- Jordanian Muslim cleric misunderstands Islam, invokes Muhammad to justify waging jihad against Muslims who refuse to abide by Sharia
- Three ex-Muslim women speak about the horror and torture they experienced under Islam
- Egypt: Muslims murder two Christians for not voting for Muslim Brotherhood
- Colombia decriminalizes cocaine, marijuana
- Missiles, bombs, drones & battleships: London ready for Olympics?
- Report: Al Qaeda Planning to Bomb US Plane in Run-Up to Olympics
- Reading the Riots study reveals police fears over further unrest
- Iran obtains fresh information on downed US RQ-170 drone: Minister
- Iranian general threatens to ‘wipe Israel off map of the earth’
- Iranian Submarines to Navigate Caspian Sea – Report
- Iran lawmakers prepare to close Hormuz Strait
- Libyan Tribal Clashes: 47 Dead in Three Days
- Report: Russia involved in downing of Turkish jet
- Syrian opposition rejects new international plan
- Propagandists Sell “Vigilante” Solution for Syria
- Penalties for haredi draft dodgers threatens to split Israeli coalition
- IDF hopes new technology would end terrorists’ tunneling activity
- Israel reaches out to Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood leadership
- Encircling Israel
- Number of illegal immigrants entering Israel dips in June
- Report: Al-Qaida targeting US airliners ahead of Olympics
- India’s rich hoarding away banknotes, gold and art works in Swiss deposit boxes in record numbers
- Catholics side with Islam to delegitimize Rachel tomb
- 100 nations recognized an Arab Palestinian state in 1988
- Norway: The perfect Sodom and Gomorrah
- Elusive Underwater Object Still A Great Puzzle – Divers Say They Felt Frightened
- Africa’s Deadly Spy Infestation
- New Socialist French Nanny State Mandates Breathalyzers in All Cars
- Pena Nieto Victorious in Mexican Presidental Elections
- Japan Restarts Nuclear Reactor Amid Protests
- Fukushima: Fuel Pool Fire to Ensue?
- GlaxoSmithKline to pay $3 billion for health fraud
- Live Earthquake Map
- 10 sobering realizations the Eastern U.S. power grid failure is teaching us about a real collapse
- Stargazers’ Calendar July 2012 – Don’t Miss The Night Sky’s Highlights
- Awesome Star Trails Over Australian Night Sky!
- Power Outages From Storms Across Mid-Atlantic Could Last For Days
- Earthquake Swarm Strikes Baja, California As Tension Builds Along The Fault
- Colombia’s Nevado del Ruiz Volcano Erupts, Rompts Evacuations
- Mainstream Economics is a Cult
- Big Banks Have Become Mafia-Style Criminal Enterprises
- Gazprom becomes world’s number 1 in net profit second year, again
- Eurozone agrees on bank recapitalisation
- The Sharp, Sudden Decline of America’s Middle Class
- 77% of JP Morgan’s Net Income Comes from Government Subsidies
- Economic Sanctions portray West’s Duplicity on Iran
- Euro compromises in Brussels likely to unravel
- Five biggest U.S. banks craft ‘living wills’ in case they go out of business
- Corporativism in Money and banking has led America to Fascism
- Trans Pacific Partnership: Corporate Escape From Accountability
- The Monopoly Men
- German Parliament Approves EU Bailout Fund
- The Contagion Of The European Union And Banking Debt – 20 European Banks Have Liabilities Above 50 Percent Of Their Home Country GDP. Why An EU FDIC Is Highly Unlikely In The Short-Term
- Euro Compromises Likely To Unravel
- Big Banks Have Become Mafia-Style Criminal Enterprises
- Alert From Indiana Farmer–You’d Better Pay Attention–Food Prices To Soar
- She’s Alive at 104 Thanks to These 2 Longevity Tricks
- How Diet Foods and Drinks Can Actually Cause, NOT Prevent Diabetes
- Brave Minnesota mother risks going to prison for continuing to facilitate raw milk distribution
- What’s REALLY causing your headache?
- Popular Big Pharma blood pressure drug linked to gluten sensitivity, Celiac disease
- Ask Your Doctor if This Big Pharma Scam Is Right for You: The Dangers of a Drugged Up America
- What is causing the outbreak of Flesh Eating Diseases?
- Tell the FDA: Stop Seafood Fraud
- Swine Flu or Bird Flu: Either Way We’re Having a Pandemic
- Why There Has Been an Explosion in Bipolar Diagnoses
- GlaxoSmithKline Agrees to $3 Billion Settlement with Justice Department Over Health Care Fraud
- Rockefeller Council Demographers Subjected American Slums To Eugenic Mind-Control Ops
- Tell the EPA: Keep Diesel Out of Our Drinking Water
- Does food have to be so complicated?
- Health articles and recipes
- 5 Extraordinary Uses for Baking Soda
- Cheapest Ways to Make Alkaline Water
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Bill: Discussion
- President Declares National Emergency: Threat of Nuclear Proliferation: Russia and Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) Agreement
- Russian Air Force Holds War Games in Arctic
- Colorado Wildfires Expands Viciously, Obama Plans Visit on Friday (Speculations and discussion)
- Will Obama use this “emergency” to institute martial law?
- Rep. Allen West rightfully warns of Sharia Compliant Finance
- Black Helicopters Seen in Multiple States as Pentagon’s Deployment of 20,000 Troops Inside US Set to be Ready this Year
- Turkey/Syria border heats up
- Muslim brotherhood ties from the White House/State Dept to Egypt’s Morsi
- Assad says Syria at war as battle reaches capital
- Putin visits Netanyahu in Israel: Talks focus on Rising Islamist Power
- Russia Warns Israel “Don’t Rush to Strike Iran”
- Global economy update
- Close in Amos 9: 9-15 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Exodus 20:16 “You do not bear false witness against your neighbour.”
“You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor” has very far-reaching spiritual applications. Bear means “to spread, carry, render, or give.” At first glance, the commandment appears to involve only lying in a court of law, and this might be true if the words in the commandment were to be taken only at face value. Jesus clearly shows that there is a “spirit,” an intent, to God’s laws in addition to the letter that carries their application far beyond mere face-value judgments.
Many scriptures show that the commandment covers lying under any circumstance, including hypocrisy and self-deception. That is, it covers any wrongful word or example that would tend to injure. The ninth commandment is in a similar position in man’s relationship to other men as the third commandment is in man’s relationship to God. This commandment directly involves faithfulness and loyalty in our speech and in our witness for God before men.
Proverbs 22:1 says, “A good name is to be chosen rather than great riches, loving favor rather than silver and gold.” The Soncino Commentary remarks that a person’s good reputation, his name, is his most valuable asset. Indeed, the Bible shows that God guards and protects His name very jealously. This is because His name represents what He is.
So it is with us. But why do so many lie, sowing the seeds for the destruction of their reputation? It is the desire for the approval of others that leads them to twist a story or to deliberately exaggerate or diminish their parts in it in the retelling.
When we hear a name, images of that person and what he or she is immediately spring to mind. What we are and how others perceive us has everything to do with what we believe and practice. So, is what we believe and practice true? If we want to have a good name (reputation) in the eyes of both God and man, we, too, have to recognize truth—wherever and whenever it arises in daily life—understand it, and submit to it. This process produces faithfulness.
This is where truth in a person’s witness begins. If truth does not form the foundation of a person’s life, he is already behind the eight-ball to some extent. The urge to lie must be met and overcome. At the base of this problem is a deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) that continually lays traps to make lying an appealing course to follow. Besides lying before men, some of us keep lying to ourselves, and thus our name before God is not good. Faithlessness is the result. In order to have a good name, we, as God’s children, must face up to our vanities and quit deceiving ourselves that God will just have to take us as we are.
We need to stop blaming our failures, problems, and shortcomings on others, which tendency provides us with justifications for what we are and what we do. Within the family, Mom and Dad are frequent targets of this. They are usually guilty to some extent, but God puts the pressure on us to change. Change will not occur in this way of life until we face up to the truth that we are responsible for what we are. We also bear much of the responsibility of becoming what we hope to be. Nobody can do this for us.
This is the day-to-day “stuff” on which trustworthiness and righteous reputations are formed. They are built on the witness of what we do before others. God wants our reputation before men to be built, first, on His truth and then on truth in general. Are we honestly doing this as well as we could be?
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Ninth Commandment
- Bible Places–Hebron
- Jim Staley – Understanding Galatians
(NOTE: This video is 52:42 long.)
- Union Gospel Mission
- The Truth about The Cross
- Illuminati Corporate Logos
- Astonishing Bible Truths That Your Church Never Taught!
- Mysterious 12,000-Year-Old Gobekli Tepe
- Maya Archaeologists Unearth New 2012 Monument With ’End Date’ of Dec. 21, 2012
The Dietary Laws by Brad Scott
I have decided to take some time to talk about an issue not addressed very often in the western church. One reason is that the whole subject of foods is considered obsolete and irrelevant to the modern church. It is seen by modern theologians as a command only to the Israel of long ago. To a dark, fuzzy, foggy, past, when God looked like the painting on the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. Back when they needed THOSE kind of laws in order to please the angry demiurge and satisfy his spiteful whims. Food laws were given to an ignorant Israel which did not have the advantage or knowledge of modern food processing and enriched bread. To a nation that obviously had a different digestive system. To an inferior race of people with less than adequate physical properties. Who were lazy workers and needed a day off every week. A nation of wine bibbers and gluttons separated from the rest of humanity lest they contaminate us. Heil Hitler! I’m sorry. I got a little carried away.
I am hoping that with some knowledge of the past lessons we can move on to why God’s instructions for our health are so vital and, yes, contemporary. But there is, by reason of our cultural training, a need to address a few New Testament scriptures that have been twisted to allegedly teach that Y’shua died on the cross to end the dietary laws. Does that not already sound absurd? I believe this is a very important subject, as our health affects virtually every area of our life. We need to decide now whether our diet is to be managed by cultural dictates and whims or by our Creator. I plan to spend a great deal of time on the 11th chapter of Vayikra (Leviticus), what it means to us and how we can apply these often misunderstood instructions to our lives right now.
We are going to begin by addressing a few of the most popular verses used by those who teach that God’s dietary instructions have been done away with. Let’s start with the words of Y’shua.
“Then came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, who came from Jerusalem. And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashed hands, they found fault. For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands often, eat not, holding the traditions of the elders. And when they come from the market place, expect they wash, they eat not. And many other things there are, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, bronze vessels and of tables. Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashed hands? He answered and said unto them, Well hath Isaiah prophesied of you HYPOCRITES, as it is written, This people honoreth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me. However, in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men. For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups; and many other such things ye do. And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition. For Moses said, Honor thy father and mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death … And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me, every one of you, and understand: There is nothing from outside of a man that, entering into him, can defile him; but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man. If any man have ears to hear, let him hear. And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable. And he said unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatever thing from outside entereth into the man, it cannot defile him; Because it entereth not unto his heart, but into the stomach, and goeth out into the draught, purging all FOODS? And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, and evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.”
Whew! That is quite a mouthful. Well, this is a classic example of how backwards interpreting is applied by modern day thinkers. Instead of going back to the foundation of New Testament words, the Old Testament, modern day commentators apply what we are practicing today and take that back to this text. Jesus said, they say, that NOTHING you put in your mouth can defile you, and that ALL things are now clean when they enter your stomach. And how do we know this? Because we are eating ALL things today! Well let us go back to the dictionary of the New Testament and see if this is Biblical. There are two things we will define. Remember that the testimony of the Book of Acts is that all teaching and sermons by the Jewish disciples were weighed against the testimony of the Old Testament (Acts 17:11).
THE WASHING OF HANDS
This is not specifically defined in the Old Testament because it is part of the “fence” that the ancient sages had placed around Torah. The Pharisees continued in the tradition of upholding this fence which was originally intended to protect or “keep” God’s words from being changed or perverted by the pagan nations. But as it is with most things “man” sets out to do, it became a yoke that no man could bear. The washing of hands is not a reference to our cleansing of hands to rid them of germs. That is just common sense. Y’shua was referring to the unbiblical ceremonial Al netilat yadayim, ritual washing of hands and utensils. The Pharisees and scribes taught that if you did not run flowing water over each hand, one at a time, and over the pots and cups then you were ceremonially defiled and when you touched the food it was also defiled. These same men were focusing on ritual uncleanness and ignoring the weightier matters of Torah or God’s commandments. The scribes had a special two-handled bowl that was used to pour clean water over each hand without touching the bowl. This would make the food clean as well. By spending inordinate amounts of attention on these unbiblical rituals, they were neglecting their fathers and mothers. These Pharisees were NOT obeying the commandments of God, as they were described by the prophet Isaiah. If their hearts were right with God then they would have obeyed His words and not drifted off into unbiblical traditions. Sound familiar?
This term is clearly defined for the New Testament reader in the book of Vayikra (Leviticus) chapter 11. This chapter defines, by sight, what is clean to eat and what is not. The word for food and the word for eat are essentially the same words. The word for food is okel and the root of this word is akal, which is the word for “eat”. Why is that? Because the things you are to eat is called “food”. It is here, in Vayikra, that we have defined for us what is food. The things which we are to put in our mouth to eat is called food. Fourteen times in this chapter we are told what is UNCLEAN for you. What is NOT food. What is NOT to be eaten. A RAT is not food for you. An EAGLE is not food for you. A CAT is not food for you. A SWINE is not food for you. They are unclean FOR YOU. A pig is not unclean to another pig. A pig is not unclean to a hungry bear. It is not unclean of itself. It is only unclean FOR YOU, it is written. Read this chapter several times. Food, as previously defined by God, is that which we can eat. So things we put in our mouth to eat is already defined by God. This would have been understood by Y’shua’s audience.
Now back to the text. The Pharisees are placing the ritual of washing hands over the commandments of God. They teach that Y’shua’s disciples have neglected this ritual and therefore are preparing to eat a meal with defiled hands, which would in turn defile the meal. Y’shua teaches them a basic course in anatomy. He reminds them that whatever things they put in their mouth will not defile them. What are they about to put in their mouths? FOOD! When food is eaten, the design of the digestive system separates the nutrients and life essential vitamins from the fiber and bulk. These nutrients are sent to the blood stream and distributed to cells to give life and growth to our bodies. The rest of the food is then sent out into the draught.(Let’s not get into this.) So food not ritually clean does not defile you, for our digestive system is designed to purge food. Our digestive system, however, is not designed to purify things that are not food. Uranium would be a good example. Rocks, bolts and eating utensils would be another. So when Y’shua says “whatever things” he must not be talking about EVERY thing! The context is food. Defiled food. How can you conclude that Y’shua is teaching that he has now made all unclean things clean! Y’shua is teaching that it is not the ritual of the washing of hands that defiled a man, but rather the things that are coming out of their hearts that defile them. Food does not go to the heart but rather to the stomach and is separated by the digestive system.
Someday we will figure out that God knows ahead of time what He is talking about. Someday we will figure out that our stomach is not designed to purify a lot of the things we stick in our mouths. Some of my Christian friends remind me of my children when they were about 9 months old. Crawling around on the carpet with their little heads bobbing back and forth putting anything and everything into their mouths. We always wondered why they seem to be sick so often. The doctor told us it was just something going around.
Next time we will tackle Peter’s vision of the sheet. I think you will find this one equally amusing.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Could a new ‘Want’ button be coming to Facebook soon?
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Easy guide to create a home security safe room for emergency preparedness and survival
- ‘We Know What You’re Doing’ Showcases All The Facebook Updates You Shouldn’t Make Public
- Brilliant Idea: Scientists Create Toilet Which Turns Poo Into Electricity
- Guess What’s Missing From Your “Bug-Out” Bag?
- Four ways prepping can make your life better, right now
- Survival Reading – Books for the Summer Book Bag
- Seven Tips for Savvy Online Shopping
- When the power grid goes down, will you bet your safety on a low-end flashlight? Get a Fenix instead
- Google Glass Team: ‘Wearable Computing Will Be the Norm’
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.