News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Anarchotyranny or Revolution
- Obamacare: Seven New Taxes on Citizens Earning Less than $250,000
- Full text of the Supreme Court’s ObamaCare decision
- Obamacare is now the Obama Tax
- DONT TAX ME NO MORE! Supreme Court Awakens American People
- Chief Justice Roberts Is A Genius
- Why Chief Justice Roberts Made the Right Long-Term Decision With ObamaCare
- Supreme Nonsense
- No Hiding it Now – Obamacare is a Massive, Regressive Tax on the Middle Class
- Michael Savage: Roberts affected by medication
- Map: Where Obamacare would expand Medicaid most
- Obama ‘lying’ about ‘free’ health services
- Obamacare to unleash crushing new taxes, trillions in debt, huge job losses, and it doesn’t even cover natural medicine
- Whose job is it to fight the battle of the belt line?
- Victory: Court decision on Arizona’s immigration law SB1070
- IRS to Force Americans to Buy Health Insurance
- Obama Institutes Slavery In US By Executive Order: A Plea To Law Enforcement
- Limiting the General Welfare Clause
- Kagan’s participation in ObamaCare decision may have violated judicial ethics and federal statute
- Lawmakers: Obama victory would mean death knell for conservative Supreme Court
- 15 Reasons Why The Obamacare Decision Is A Mind Blowing Disaster For America
- Unexpected turn in eligibility case: ‘Put it on record!’
- Fmr. Congressman Stupak: Individuals and businesses should be exempt from HHS mandate
- White House to blacks: We reduced crack cocaine penalties
- The United Socialist States of America
- Spy drones can be hijacked by terrorists, used as weapons
- The Right to Bare Arms
- Alaska glacier wreckage is 1950s military plane
- Government Gone WILD
- Obama pledges federal aid on Colorado wildfire visit
- Mexico extradites suspect in U.S. consulate killing
- Justice Department will not prosecute Holder over gun scandal
- Islamic hate graffiti at WTC memorial
- Former NARAL leader must pay back hundreds of thousands of dollars in fraud
- Alleged CIA Report That Predicts End of Israel by 2022
(It is obvious who ever generated this report has not read the Bible.)
- PBS: Re-Educating America’s Schoolchildren, Thanks to Your Contributions
(WARNING: This is NOT good.)
- Don’t Seek Education, Seek Knowledge
- Ten-Hut! West Point cadets attend tactical course at IDF college
- FBI track 100 suspected extremists in the US military
- Smoking Guns: Why Rush Limbaugh was Right about Hillary and Huma
- Proposed Delaware bill could punish spanking with two years in jail
- Obama admin video tells Pentagon ‘Being gay isn’t about sex; it’s about life’
- Mitt Romney’s 13 Globalist ‘Working Groups’ Exposed
- Reagan Foretold: The Day Freedom Died in America
- Hallmark warns grads: ‘Stay away from tea party’
- US Coast Guard Creates ‘Protest-Free Zone’ in Alaska Oil Drilling Zone
- Cellphone Companies Will Share Your Location Data – Just Not With You
- Issa: Executive Privilege Reserved For Presidential Decision-Making
- Team America and the Failing Drug War
- How College Students Scoop the Feds on Online Privacy Violations
- The Anger Agenda – Don’t Fall For It
- ACLU: Give kids ‘lesbian’ book at school
- Citizens: Probe secret deal with Islamists
- Abramoff: Take out Congressmen profiting from lobbyists
- Truth about those ’80 communists in the House’
- Flame virus, a powerful cyber espionage tool, can steal data and delete files
- TSA deliberately recruiting, hiring sociopaths and pedophiles, says whistleblower
- Pregnant woman tazed three times by police after being pulled over for speeding
- Black mobs now beating Jews in New York
- Iran points 1000 missiles at U.S. bases in the Middle East: ‘there will be war and we will win,’ says Republican Guard
- Muslim Brotherhood Looks To Restore Islamic Caliphate After Egyptian Victory
- Egyptian Salafi leader: Muslim Brotherhood has agreed that Sharia will be the main source of legislation
- Egypt’s first Islamist president takes oath
- Muslim Brotherhood preaching destruction of Israel after election
- Libyan rockets purchased by Jew-killers seized in Egypt
- Reports of Troop Movements Near Syria’s Borders
- Saudi Forces Mass On Jordanian, Iraqi Borders, While Turkey, Syria Reinforce Strength
- Turkey Deploys Anti-Aircraft Guns On Syrian Border
- Oil, spies, terror groups, Turkish vengeance: the Syrian nightmare may be just beginning
- Propagandists Sell ‘Vigilante’ Solution for Syria
- Palestinian leader Abbas postpones Israel meeting
- Photos: What Muslims do to Christians of Sudan
- Muslim Persecution of Christians: May, 2012
- Egypt’s New President Vows to Win Release of World Trade Center Plotter
- Russia’s Lavrov warns U.S. over human rights law: agency
- HAITI: Humanitarian Aid for Earthquake Victims Used to Build Five Star Hotels
- NATO Expands Presence in Caucasus As Broader War Looms
- NATO Member Turkey Harboring Terrorist Army
- NATO Proxies Turkey and Saudi Arabia Move to War Footing on Eve of Syrian ‘Peace Summit’
- Pakistani spy service behind Afghan Taliban jihad attacks on U.S. bases
- 74% of Pakistanis hate the U.S.
- Misunderstanders of Islam try to hijack Chinese airliner
- Iran waging covert jihad against Israel and U.S. in Africa
- Roman Catholic chapel in Poland with 24.000 skulls and skeletons
- In A Few Years China Will Likely Be the Second-Most Important Country for Israel
- Jordanian king meets Hamas leaders in nod to Islamists
- South Korea postpones signing controversial military pact with Japan
- Iranian VP: Zionists “inciting global drug trade and addiction in a bid to annihilate non-Jewish communities”
- Iran: There will be war – and we’ll win
- Hamas member mysteriously killed in Damascus
- The Relic of the day
- Mexico poised to re-elect ‘perfect dictatorship’ party
- Take Back Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize, Say World Leaders
- The Pack of Wolves that want George W. Bush Dead
- Paraguay: Obama’s Second Latin American Coup
- Butchers on the day of Ashura and “Holy week”
- UN Asks: How Many People Could Live on Planet Earth?
- Every green dot on this map is a paedo accessing child porn
- Live Earthquake Map
- Waldo Canyon Fire now most destructive Colorado fire on record
- America On Fire: Why Is The Number Of Wildfires In US Increasing?
- Temperatures in Kansas hit 118 F: 32 communities from Colorado to Indiana post highest temperatures ever
- Eastern U.S. storms leave 2 dead, 2M without power
- Saturn moon Titan may harbor ocean below surface
- Biblical Giant Body Of Water Is Mysteriously Disappearing
- Mysterious bubbles and houses are shifting in Bayou Corne, Louisiana
- Mystery sound felt or heard in all corners of San Diego County leaves experts puzzled
- 6.3 magnitude earthquake strikes remote region of western China
- Seismologists warn Japan against restarting nuclear reactors
- 57: Antarctica’s Mt. Siple volcano awakens with steam plume
- Seattle fault bigger quake threat than previously thought
- Intensifying seismic and volcanic activity lifts Canary Island
- Ireland experiences its wettest June on record
- Violent derecho storms ravage Eastern U.S. leaving 5 dead and 2 million without power
- State to farmers: Good luck with drought
- Ground deformation and seismic activity continue to plague El Hierro
- Earthquake swarm strikes Baja, California as tension builds along the fault
- Colombia’s Nevado del Ruiz volcano erupts, prompts evacuations
- Shallow 4.8 magnitude earthquake erupts near Nabro volcano
- Power grid goes down for millions of Americans as Mother Nature reminds us all to get prepared
- Too Much Debt: Our Biggest Economic Problem
- Obama advisor: ‘Go on offense’ against Republicans on taxes
- 17 Reasons To Be Extremely Concerned About The Second Half Of 2012
- Congress passes student loan-rate extension
- Eurozone’s shaky ‘breakthrough’ to prevent catastrophe now ensures the entire system will go down with a collapse
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Can EU deal lift stocks for more than a day?
- UK orders review of interbank rates
- EU deal for Spain, Italy buoys markets but details sketchy
- $4 trillion conflict of interest: Investment bankers on Fed boards
- Federal Reserve Mulling New Gold Regulation; ‘May be biggest event in gold market since US dropped gold standard’
- Gold Bug Game Changer: US Treasury, FDIC And Federal Reserve Mulling New Gold Regulation
- Health Care Law Budget Buster, Bad For Jobs
- 6 Ways the Big Banks Are Getting Back-Door Bailouts from Taxpayers
- Average Family Loses 30% of 401(k) to Fees
- Bizarre: U.S. Home Loan Banks Overexposed in Europe
- Central bank likely to impose curbs on gold coin sale
- RIM shares test how low they can go
- BlackBerry-maker RIM’s Hamlet moment
- The Way Banking Used to Be
- Hire Me! Hire Me!
- Gazprom warns Turkey over Azeri gas pipeline deal
- Banking scandal: how document trail reveals global scam
- The UK’s Banking System Is ‘A Massive Cesspit’
- Economic Austerity or Debt Default: Choose Your Poison
- The Nightmare Scenario
- World’s First Genetically Modified Babies Born
- Pharmaceuticals Drive Magnesium Levels Lower
- Mainstream media, medical journals pushing ADHD drugs for six-year-olds
- History of Med Fact #4: Pearl Harbor was a planned catapult for Big Pharma, suspiciously similar to the 9/11 tragedy
- Common crop pesticide is a public health threat causing diabetes
- Avoid the dangers of proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) and treat your acid reflux naturally
- Health Basics – Are seedless fruits dangerous to your health?
- Avoiding sulfates can save your skin and hair
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation: Powerful integrative treatment for depression
- Physical activity lowers breast cancer risk by nearly 30 percent
- Change your gut flora and lose weight
- Toxic beauty: Find out the cosmetics industry’s dirty secrets
- Avoiding This Before Exercise Helps Your Body to Significantly Burn Flab
- US health industry relieved by court ruling
- FDA panel sees little use for metal-on-metal hips
- Can a genetic switch spice up supermarket tomato?
- Early Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Raises Your Uric Acid in Minutes – Wreaks Havoc on Blood Pressure, Insulin, and Kidneys
- Is the Meat You Are Eating Being Fed Animal Feces?
- Mississippi abortion clinic deceptively hides abortion abuses in court challenge
- Planned Parenthood, NARAL overjoyed by Supreme Court ruling
- Mifeprestone: a pill that kills
- Mexican pro-life leader victorious following eight years of legal attacks by pro-abortion groups
- An Australian first: Working women are having fewer than two children
- Top DNA Researcher Says Patenting Human Genes is “Lunacy”
- Big Pharma wants nano-scavengers in its drugs
- Japan Selling Radioactive Seafood and Restarting Nuclear Reactors
- Food Sovereignty Activism Pays! The “Feel Good” Ordinance? You Bet!
- Genetic Evidence That Antioxidants Kill Cancer
- Microbe Census Maps Out Human Body’s Bacteria, Viruses, Other Bugs
- Spray Tans – The Hazards of Faking It
- Health Habits That Are a Waste of Time
- Outbreak of American Foulbrood disease reported in honeybee colonies in Scotland
- Eugenics, Stimulus and Chaos
- British Medical Association maintains opposition to euthanasia despite pressure
- Planned Parenthood plan to lower age of sexual consent will aid sex trafficking, warn bishops
- Major children’s charity criticized for pushing population control agenda
- 14 months long protests continue asking ‘Catholic’ Barcelona hospitals to stop abortions
- Study Disproves CDC’s Primary Justification for Vaccination
- Future of Medicine: Lab-Grown Body Parts Ready On Demand
- GMO Farming, Glyphosate Significant Causes of Water Pollution
- Bees Kill As Many As Terrorists: UK Watchdog
- Report: Nature May Soon Overcome Monsanto as ‘Super Rootworms’ Ruin Crops
- Chuck Norris takes on toxic suds in baby shampoo
- 8 Food frauds on your shopping list
- Alkaline vs. Acidic with Elaina Love of Pure Joy Planet
- Utah wants to Register Gardens! Agenda 21?
- Pandemic Fears Feed the Vaccine Industry
- Mainstream media, medical journals pushing ADHD drugs for six-year-olds
- Junk food junkies: dying for a fix
- Hungry Man frozen dinner company sued over allegations of false trans fats labeling
- Improve your digestion naturally
- Eight home remedies to soothe sunburn
- Researchers seek to tame unruly emotions with food-based solutions
- What are ‘Eco Villages?’
- Healing Naturally (opinion)
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Supreme Court Upholds Obamacare Bill: Discussion
- President Declares National Emergency: Threat of Nuclear Proliferation: Russia and Highly Enriched Uranium (HEU) Agreement
- Russian Air Force Holds War Games in Arctic
- Colorado Wildfires Expands Viciously, Obama Plans Visit on Friday (Speculations and discussion)
- Will Obama use this “emergency” to institute martial law?
- Rep. Allen West rightfully warns of Sharia Compliant Finance
- Black Helicopters Seen in Multiple States as Pentagon’s Deployment of 20,000 Troops Inside US Set to be Ready this Year
- Turkey/Syria border heats up
- Muslim brotherhood ties from the White House/State Dept to Egypt’s Morsi
- Assad says Syria at war as battle reaches capital
- Putin visits Netanyahu in Israel: Talks focus on Rising Islamist Power
- Russia Warns Israel “Don’t Rush to Strike Iran”
- Global economy update
- Close in Amos 9: 9-15 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Luke 13:10-17 “10 And He was teaching in one of the congregations on the Sabbath, 11 and see, there was a woman having a weakening spirit for eighteen years, and was bent over and was unable to straighten up at all. 12 And יהושע (Yeshua), seeing her, called her near and said to her, “Woman, you are loosened from your weakness.” 13 And He laid His hands on her, and immediately she was straightened up, and praised Elohim (Mighty One/God). 14 But the ruler of the congregation, responding, much displeased that יהושע (Yeshua) had healed on the Sabbath, said to the crowd, “There are six days on which men should work, so come and be healed on them, and not on the Sabbath day.” 15 Then the Master answered him and said, “Hypocrite! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loosen his ox or his donkey from the stall, and lead it away to water it? 16 And this one, being a daughter of Aḇraham, whom Satan has bound, look, for eighteen years, should she not be loosened from this bond on the Sabbath?” 17 And when He said this, all His opponents were put to shame. And all the crowd rejoiced for all the splendid works being done by Him.”
In Luke 13:10-17, Christ heals another chronically ill person on the Sabbath. This time, though, He did not wait for anyone to ask Him questions. The episode plainly discloses the redeeming and liberating intention of God’s Sabbath. When Jesus says, “You are loosed,” the ruler of the synagogue reacts immediately because to him the Sabbath meant rules to obey rather than people to love.
Jesus replies in verses 15-16 by emphasizing the Sabbath principle:
The Lord then answered him and said, “Hypocrite! Does not each one of you on the Sabbath loose his ox or donkey from the stall, and lead it away to water it? So ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has bound–think of it–for eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the Sabbath?”
Christ makes a play on words here. He uses the same verb, “loose,” to describe the ox and donkey as He does the woman being “loosed” from Satan through healing.
Jesus acts against the tradition of the Pharisees, but no where challenges the binding obligation of keeping the Sabbath. Rather, His example shows that we should make merciful evaluations to help others cast off their heavy burdens. He argues for living the true values.
John W. Ritenbaugh
- Bible Places–Gezer
- Jim Staley -Truth or Tradition – “Should Christians Celebrate Christmas and Easter?”
(NOTE: This video is 1:54:59 long.)
- Heaven and Earth, and the Law of God
- Union Gospel Mission
- The Truth about The Cross
- Illuminati Corporate Logos
- The Age Of The Dumb Church
- Shattering the Conspiracy of Silence
- Controversial Ancient Tomb Could Prove The Existence Of Biblical Jonah
- Jesus lives in the hearts of Jews in Jerusalem
- Kings and Priests, Part 7
- Churches adopt new Ten Commandments
- ‘The Divine Secret’ of life finally unveiled
What is “Under the Law?” by Brad Scott
Adoption of Sons
One of the most provocative teachings of Sha’ul (Paul) is found in the first part of chapter 4 of the book of Galatians. Galatians – you know, that book that everybody quotes to support their premise that Paul’s words have trumped our Savior’s word. Sha’ul’s comments concerning the adoption of sons have their context back in the last part of chapter 3. The teaching of the schoolmaster is directly connected to the heirs according to the promise and to the adoption of sons.
According to the Scriptures, the parents are designed to teach the children. In the hoity-toity, high-browed Greek culture, a paidagogos, or schoolmaster, was hired to teach and transport the young boys (pais) and girls to public teaching arenas, from where we get our modern day public school system. Once the young boy or girl reached a certain age, they were able to transport themselves to and fro. Sha’ul uses these customs to teach the background of what it means to be a Son of God. Once a young boy was shown the whats and hows by the schoolmaster, he reaches a point where he is able to do things on his own. He is no longer under the schoolmaster. This human example is also taught by Sha’ul, using the agricultural principles of how seed works. According to Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 1:11 the seed (faith, Messiah) is in the fruit (Torah, schoolmaster). When the fruit is produced, the seed is contained in the fruit. The purpose of the fruit is to propagate the seed. Once the seed is received, it can now produce its own fruit, which will in turn contain the same seed, and the process goes on and on. This is one reason why Sha’ul talked about the seed more than any one single individual.
In the Hebrew culture of Scripture, the parents were responsible for the children and their education. The instructions (Torah) of our Master were taught to the children by the parents. Before a boy was called a son, he was a na’ar, a yeled, or even an ‘oleyl in Hebrew. This is comparable to our words child, infant, lad or even babe. In the Hebrew and Greek culture, a boy, until he reaches a certain age, listens to and learns from his tutor/parent like any other child. In Hebrew they are called ‘oleyl or na’ar, and in Greek they are called nepios or pais. When a nepios/pais reaches a certain age, they sometimes go through a ceremonial process of becoming a “son.” Some cultures call this the age of accountability; in Israel it is called a bar mitzvah. Son is ben in Hebrew and huios in Greek. Hosea expresses this difference very clearly.
Hoshea (Hosea) 11:1
“When Israel was a child [na’ar], then I loved him, and called my son [ben] out of Egypt.”
In Shemot (Exodus) 4:22, YHVH calls Israel His firstborn. He treats the whole nation as one man. I believe this same concept was spoken of Yeshua‘ as well.
Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 9:6
“For unto us a child [yeled] is born, unto us a son [ben] is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counselor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
I submit that two different prophecies are revealed here: That He would be born (yuled) a child (yeled) unto us, but a son (ben) would be given unto us. I see a very clear reference to a crucifixion here that only a son (ben) could fulfill.
Yochanan (John) 3:16
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
I also believe that Yeshua‘ was not considered a “son,” per se, until Luke 2:41-50. There are some very provocative words used here that are designed to point us right to what today is called a bar mitzvah.
“Now his parents went to Jerusalem every year at the feast of the Passover. And when he was twelve years old, they went up to Jerusalem after the custom of the feast. And when they had fulfilled the days, as they returned, the child [pais] Yeshua‘ tarried behind in Jerusalem; and Joseph and his mother knew not of it. But they, supposing him to have been in the company, went a day’s journey; and they sought him among their kinsfolk and acquaintance. And when they found him not, they turned back again to Jerusalem, seeking him. And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. And all that heard him were astonished at his understanding and answers. And when they saw him, they were amazed: and his mother said unto him, Son, why hast thou thus dealt with us? behold, thy father and I have sought thee sorrowing. And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them.”
As far as we can verify historically, the liturgy and customs of today’s modern bar mitzvah are hard to trace to the first century, but anthropologists have found that most cultures have a so-called rite of passage or something similar, with a ceremony attached to it. It is understood that some of the customs and liturgy of today can indeed be traced back long before the first century. Some of these customs are revealed in this narrative. First of all, most cultures deemed a boy to have become a man at or around twelve to fourteen years of age. Modern Judaism uses the completion of the thirteenth year plus one day. Not all bar mitzvahs are the same. There is much difference in style, but all contain some of the same customs, especially in closer knit Orthodox communities. The boy will be the right age. His parents are to be present. He will be called up (‘aliyah) to read the Torah portion for that time. When he is finished, he will be called a “son of the commandments,” and the father will bring forth or present his son to the congregation. The son will now be responsible for himself, and is expected to follow in his father’s trade.
The text in Luke bothers to tell us what time of the year this took place, and how old Yeshua‘ was. This is not the time nor place to do the detailed study of when Yeshua‘ was conceived and born, but suffice it to say that the same writer, Luke, gives us the answer by giving the details of Yeshua‘’s relationship with Yochanan the Immerser (John the Baptist). Yeshua‘ was conceived during the Feast of Dedication (Chanukah), and born during the Feast of Booths or Tabernacles (Sukkot). This puts Yeshua‘s age around 12½ years old in this narrative. Why tell us how old He was? We know that Yoseph (Joseph) and Miriam (Mary) are with Him. When they leave, Yeshua‘ stays behind, and they assume that He is with everyone else. When they return, they find Him sitting among the elder teachers, and were astonished at His wisdom and understanding. They asked Him what he was doing, as they were in sorrow at not being able to find Him. And Yeshua‘ stated almost verbatim the conclusion of a bar mitzvah. “Did you not know that I would be about my Father’s business?” They did not understand, because Yoseph’s business was a carpenter. Yeshua‘ however was saying that He was about The Father’s business. He has become, if you will, a Son of the Father. Later on, the true Father will present His Son publically by introducing Him as His beloved Son. Yeshua‘ will continue to say that He is following in His Father’s business.
“The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.”
“For the Father loveth the Son, and sheweth him all things that himself doeth: and he will shew him greater works than these, that ye may marvel.”
“All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.”
“All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.”
Let’s address the context now of Sha’ul’s teaching in Galatians 3:26-4:7. Sha’ul ends chapter 3 by stating that we are all sons of God by faith in Messiah Yeshua’, and that if we are Messiah’s, then we are Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise. Now remember that the last words of Yeshua‘ to His disciples, in Mattityahu (Matthew) 28:19-20, were to go unto all nations teaching them to observe “whatsoever I have commanded you.” The heirs are likened unto children growing up.
“Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child [nepios], differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all; But is under tutors and governors until the time appointed of the father. Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage [doulos, servants] under the elements of the world:”
When we are children, we obey because we are told to. We are no different than a servant. But there will come a time when the child (nepios) will become a son (huios). Sha’ul uses the example of God’s own Son, if you will, to illustrate the process we go through.
“But when the fullness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law.”
In the life of a child, which is the context of these passages, there comes a time when the child is brought forth as a son. The Son, Yeshua’, was brought into existence through a woman, just like we are; He was brought up under a schoolmaster, just like we are.
And he said unto them, How is it that ye sought me? wist ye not that I must be about my Father’s business? And they understood not the saying which he spake unto them. And he went down with them, and came to Nazareth, and was subject unto them: but his mother kept all these sayings in her heart. And Yeshua‘ increased in wisdom and stature, and in favour with God and man.
When Yeshua‘ grew up, He was no longer under his parents tutelage, but He kept all the commandments because that is what He was taught. So He is found teaching among the teachers. The proverbist refers to this same idea when he says to train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it. This is the purpose of the schoolmaster. When we are a child, we obey our parents because we have to. Even though their rules are to train us when we are older, as a child we do not understand this. When the fullness of time has come and we are no longer under our parents’ rule, and yet we continue to imitate our parents, we are truly sons and daughters, and are no longer children. Because Yeshua‘ is our walking example, when we follow in His footsteps, we too are now “sons of the commandments,” no longer under the tutelage of our schoolmaster, and we can now produce our own fruit. You and I are now able to cry out, Abba, Father!
“To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.”
Once again, the context here is the comparison of a child (nepios) with a son (huios). A child is under the responsibility of a parent (Hebrew) or schoolmaster (Greek) until the time has come for them to fly out of the nest, so to speak. Now they are placed as a son, and have all the responsibility and inheritance of a son. Remember, Abraham is our model. The English word adoption is the Greek word huiothesia, or literally to place as a son. In context here, it is the culminating process of a child becoming a son. In verse 1, the heir is a nepios, but when the fullness of time was come he becomes a huios. Because we follow the Messiah, because we are placed in Messiah, now we, too, are sons of God. Since Yeshua‘ is the only begotten Son of God, then we must be in Him in order to be sons of God.
It might be added that the custom of inheritance is that my father passes on his inheritance to me. If I am a child still at home, still under the schoolmaster, I am an heir, but through my youth and lack of maturity, I cannot receive my inheritance. In other words, I am no different than a servant. But when I continue in my father’s instructions and then I am placed as a son (bar mitzvah), I am now not only an heir, but can potentially receive my inheritance. This is the subject of the prodigal son.
“And he said, A certain man had two sons [huios]: And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.”
The younger son was of age to go out on his own, and was able to request his inheritance first. Of course, he did not follow the instructions of his parents (schoolmaster), and soon found that his way was not producing much fruit. As a matter of fact, he found himself more of a servant now than he did when he was just a child. He went back to where he came from, and the father treated him once again like a son. In short, a son is one who reflects the image of his father. A son is one who takes the trade of his father and passes it down to his son. Now I can be about my Father’s business.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Could a new ‘Want’ button be coming to Facebook soon?
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Easy guide to create a home security safe room for emergency preparedness and survival
- ‘We Know What You’re Doing’ Showcases All The Facebook Updates You Shouldn’t Make Public
- Brilliant Idea: Scientists Create Toilet Which Turns Poo Into Electricity
- Guess What’s Missing From Your “Bug-Out” Bag?
- Four ways prepping can make your life better, right now
- ‘Science Fiction Fans, You‘re Welcome’: Army Controls Lightning Bolts With Lasers
- Five Free PowerPoint Alternatives
- Surprising Uses for Your Dishwasher
- Google Was Secretly Planting Cookies on Millions of iPhone Browsers
- Survival Reading – Books for the Summer Book Bag
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.