News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Supremes decide legal fate of Obamacare
- House to Vote to Repeal ObamaCare Again July 11
- Obama’s health care overhaul upheld by U.S. Supreme Court
- The Ball is in Our Court
- Obamacare Judgment Day: SCOTUS-watch open thread; Update: Mandate upheld as a tax, rest of law upheld almost in its entirety — Roberts joins left of the court
- Brutal: Supreme Court Largely Upholds Obamacare
- Supreme Court’s Obamacare decision hands federal government unlimited power to force you to spend 100% of your paycheck on things you don’t even want
- ObamaCare Decision Means Feds Will Continue to Cull Gun Owner Information
- Ron Paul’s Statement on Supreme Court Obamacare Decision
- 13 Reasons Why The Revolution Might Start with Obamacare
- Supreme Court will Define Levels of Tyranny to be Sanctioned
- ‘Jim’, A Police Officer Warns Of An “Event” In October, 2012: The Alex Jones Show
- Another Attack on the Second Amendment… UN Small Arms Treaty
- Do We Still Have A Constitution? | THE PLAIN TRUTH by Judge Napolitano
- Pamela Geller on the Michael Coren Show: LA Jewish Federation enforces Sharia
- Texas: Muslim guilty of misunderstanding Islam, plotting jihad mass murder
- Sharia Financing Flies Under American Radar to Fund Terror
- Sharia in Dearborn: Muslims stone Christians, police threaten Christians
- Jewish Federation caves to Islamic supremacist intimidation
- Obama decreasing U.S./Israel security cooperation
- State Department refuses to explain why member of jihad terror group visited White House
- Obama Administration’s Breathtaking Arrogance on Questions about Inviting a Terrorist to Washington
- President Obama Fundraises (Again) While Colorado Burns
- Court: “Irreparable Harm” if Non-Citizens are Allowed to Vote
- The Biggest Scandal in U.S. History
- Miami face-eating attack mystery deepens after lab results
- The US-NATO Military Crusade against Syria and Iran
- Leaked: Shock footage allegedly shows Syrian family slain by rebels
- RIAA chief: ISPs to start policing copyright by July 1
- Issa: Gun-Control Agenda Behind Fast and Furious
- CONTEMPT! – Fast and Furious – Where did the Money Go?
- Muslim mob stones Christians – in U.S.!
- Tell Congress: Renew the Burmese Freedom and Democracy Act
- Navy Seals recruiting Iranians
- Corporate Media Tells Citizens to Not Be Alarmed Over Military Training With Tanks on Their Streets
- Richard Branson Calls War on Drugs ‘greatest failure of global policy in the last 40 years’
- Do We Have a Right to Internet Privacy or an Obligation to Disclosure?
- New Big Brother Cyber Weapon Turns on Your Computer’s Microphone, Takes Screen Shots, Copies Data and Record Communications
- The Nazi-fication of America? FedGov Can Surely Do What It Wants
- House Committee Approves Ron Paul’s Audit The Fed Bill
- Bold and Brilliant: Top Police Intelligence Analyst Challenges the Gov’t 7/7 Narrative
- Can The World Survive Washington’s Hubris?
- Texas College Hacks Drone in Front of DHS
- N.M. Mom Jailed For Overdue ‘Twilight’ Book, DVDs
- Americans Are Being Prepared For Full Spectrum Tyranny
- New Black Panthers Threaten to Kill White People on Twitter
- Security Lapses Found At CDC Bioterror Lab In Atlanta
- Pentagon’s Zombie Satellite Program Comes to Life
- DARPA to Develop ‘Cognitive Fingerprint’
- The Sound of HAARP Weapon in Action!!!
- Warning!… Agenda 21 Comes to Life!… The Creation of ‘Transition Towns’
- Tension in Syria: British Forces Reportedly Attack Presidential Compound
- CIA, Mossad Backed Rebels Attack Syrian Television Station, Kill 7
- Glorious democratic Arab Spring Egypt bars Jews from holy site
- Egypt’s president-elect to be sworn in Saturday
- Brotherhood shelves Egypt’s Islamization, for now
- Belgium: Six Muslims found guilty of misunderstanding Islam, plotting jihad terror attacks
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood planning to impose Sharia and work toward restoration of caliphate
- Insurgency and the Protracted War
- Let the War Games Begin: US and Israel Practice Attacking Iran
- Iran Hunting for Dragons in the Caspian Sea
- Iran Declares War against the Jewish People
- Record radiation levels detected at Fukushima reactor
- Mofaz, Abbas to meet next week in Ramallah
- Israel: Putin agrees to abort missile sale to Syria
- We thought we were shooting at Israeli plane, Syrian minister says
- Vietnam’s new Law of the Sea ignites new tension with China
- China, Chile to establish strategic partnership, boost trade
- Cameron Considered SBS Raid Against Russian Ship
- Syrian Rebel Terrorists Ransack Christian Churches As Corporate Media Silent
- NATO Loses Plane Violating Syrian Airspace
- Forces might have confused Turkish jet for Israeli one, minister says
- Was Turkey Jet Shootdown a Staged Provocation?
- Media Whitewashes Olympics Security Scandal
- 2012 London Olympics: Undercover Journalist Reveals that 200,000 Casket Linings on Standby, American and Foreign Troops Onsite, Evacuation Plan Ready for All of London
- Norway: We will support Muslim brotherhood and the Hamas
- Catholics i Goa burn “Jews” at religious feast
- Germany fined after soccer fans wear neo-Nazi symbols
- German stole “sacred” grandmother of Venezuelan tribe
- Half of German teenagers unable to distinguish between democracy and dictatorship
- 3 in 4 Pakistanis now consider US an enemy as resentment grows
- Agenda 21… UN in Near Panic Mode!… Warns Of Human Caused Mass Extinction… Humans Must Give Up More Rights!
- Turkey fortifies Syrian border; bomb hits Damascus
- Mexican drug cartels work to sway local vote
- Live Earthquake Map
- Colorado Fire: 32,000 Evacuated And Dozens Of Houses Destroyed As Blaze Doubles In Size
- Day of reckoning approaching: scientists warn New Zealand’s Alpine fault about due for a 8.0 magnitude earthquake
- Climate unraveling across planet: 1000 record highs broken in U.S. in one week
- Redistributing Wealth to “Transform” a “Racist” America
- The War on Poverty: $15 Trillion and Nothing to Show for It
- Big Banks Craft ‘Living Wills’ In Case They Fail
- Bank for International Settlements on Big Banks
- Stocks Fall After Obamacare Ruling
- Gold: Zero Risk
- What’s Really Going On In The Multi-Billion Dollar Bank Hacking World
- Survey: More Than 25% of Americans Have No Emergency Savings
- JPMorgan Trading Loss May Reach $9 Billion
- Eurozone leaders discuss emergency market measures
- Why Prices Matter, Part II
- Dismantling public healthcare: Spain cuts subsidies for more than 450 medicines
- Nutritious Food Demonized by CNN and NY Times – Don’t be Fooled
- What Drove Us to Drink 8 Glasses of Water a Day?
- Merck vaccine fraud exposed by two Merck virologists; company faked mumps vaccine efficacy results for over a decade, says lawsuit
- What’s In YOUR Vaccine?… List of Vaccine Ingredients and Their Known Side Effects
- AMA backs unlabeled GMO foods — if they’re ‘verified’
- University of Florida uses grant money to entice more girls to get HPV vaccine
- Pregnant? How to avoid hospital Hep B vaccine woes
- Nature evades the best efforts of GMOs
- Save the World, Save Yourself: Don’t Buy GMO!
- The five best summertime detox beverages
- Cancer-causing chemical levels in Coke sold abroad remain excessive, U.S. group says
- Eliminate disease from the inside out
- Want to lose weight? Eliminate fast food
- Is too much exercise dangerous for your heart?
- Where are all the dead bodies from swine flu? CDC’s new estimates of half a million dead prove too comedic to ignore
- Medical Hypnosis used as a General Anesthesia
- The Amazing and Healthy USDA Food Stamp Diet
- European meeting to be held to raise awareness of “the eugenic current of European society”
- Make Your Own Hand Sanitizer!
- Medical Examiner: No Bath Salts in South Beach Cannibal – Only Marijuana in Miami Causeway Zombie
- Food Babe Investigates: Why Chick-fil-A?
- Israeli company grows new bones from fat
- Cancer is finally cured in Canada but Big Pharma has no interest
- Elderly To Be Euthanized Under Obamacare?
- Flashback: Neurosurgeon Told Death Panels Will Decide Who Deserves Surgery
- Chinese Produce Human Breast Milk Using Genetically Modified Dairy Cows
- The Cortisol Connection… Sick From Stress
- U.S. Water Fluoridation Began in 1945 and Continues Today… Despite the Fact That the FDA has Never Approved It!
- Oregon Officials Use Fearmongering to Coerce Parents into Vaccinating Their Children
- Population Control… Dangerous Toxic Liquids Injected Into Earth Core Poisoning Ground Water
- What If Condoms Were Used To Start The Upcoming Bio-Terror Pandemic?
- ‘Everygreen Air’ is a CIA Owned Airline… Dropping Poison On You And Your Family
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims victory for their candidate, Morsi, in presidential vote
- Close call, votes still being counted (49% to 51%)
- Egyptian Islamic Party Called for Deadly Terrorist Attacks Against Israel
- Rocket attacks, airstrikes continue between Gaza and Israel
- Al Qaida is Urging Egypt to Cancel Treaty with Israel
- 90,000 Russian and Chinese Troops go to Syria
- G20 summit talks between Russia’s Putin and Obama: No agreement from Putin on Syria
- Russia, Iran, Syria, China to Hold Massive War Games in Middle East
- Russia, Syria Deny War Games with China and Iran (whose spin to believe?)
- Tremendous Prophetic word from Hebrew brother, Joseph, of Seattle, WA: Abba says: “We are No longer members of other nations but from Yahweh’s point of view, we are citizens of His ‘restored and reunited “whole house” of Israel’.
- 10 Repercussions from Granting Amnesty to 1 million Illegals
- Insect sized Drones and Government Surveillance technology
- A Comprehensive List of Obamas’ Wo rst Executive orders
- Wrap up: Psalm 46 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
1 Corinthians 16:13-14 “13 Watch, stand fast in the belief, be men, be strong. 14 Let all that you do be done in love.”
As Paul writes this, these were not to be momentary attitudes but continuous states. This is what is developed and produced in us by God’s Spirit because of the relationship with Christ. Thus, when he says “watch,” he is not speaking about an occasional absence of sleep but a determined effort at vigilance so that our spiritual liberty will not be endangered by compromise with anything in our environment.
It means not playing with temptations. He is telling us to be stable, not to be flitting from one fad and fashion to another like the people in this book were doing. He tells them, “Be like men,” meaning, “Be mature, stable, responsible to duty.” He wants us to understand that nothing fine and good can be built if it is treated in a casual, informal, easygoing manner.
Paul wants us to understand that being strong in God is not something inherent within us. It does not come naturally. Human nature is at war against God. It resists seeking Him. Being strong in God is derived from the relationship with Him, and this relationship must be worked on, even as a good relationship with another human being must be worked on.
Finally, he speaks of love, the love of God. This is not a syrupy affection with a lot of hugs, charm, or social graces, though it may include those things. The Bible, in fact, says that “charm is deceitful and beauty is vain.” He is not saying that they are evil but that they have the power to deceive people into thinking that, because one is charming or beautiful, he is somehow converted. He is warning us that those things might be nothing more than a carnal façade.
What is love? Love is doing what is right from God’s perspective. Remember, this is the same apostle who admonishes Timothy to rebuke people before all–even right before the entire congregation. If that is what it took to turn a person back to God, that was what was to be done, and it was an act of love. Love is being responsible, honest, loyal, trustworthy, faithful. Love is being zealous toward God, and it is many other things as well.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: A Place of Safety? (Part 5)
- Bible Places–Gath
- Chuck Missler – Return Of The Nephilim
(NOTE: This video is 2:00:01 long.)
- Grace, Faith, and Obedience – How Do They All Work Together?
- Union Gospel Mission
- The Truth about The Cross
- The Image of God: Exposure to God’s Light Will Be Heaven for Some and Hell for Others
- ABC’s “666 Park Avenue” – Promoting the Number of the Antichrist
- Illuminati Corporate Logos
What is “Under the Law?” by Brad Scott
According to Colossians chapter 1, all things were created by the Word of YHVH. The Scriptures are full of expressions to verify this. The Word is YHVH in Yochanan (John) 1:1. The Word is life in Devariym (Deuteronomy) 32 and 1 Yochanan 1:1. The Word is light in Mizemor (Psalm) 119:105. The Word is the way in Mizemor 119:9. The Word is righteousness in Devariym 6 and Romans 6. The Word is wisdom in Mishlei (Proverbs) 4:5. The Word is truth in Mizemor 119:142. All things were created by this Word, says the writer of Ivrim (Hebrews). The Word is a general term to describe what is spoken and written down. An essential part of the Word is commands, ordinances, statutes, and laws. These are generally placed under the term laws. In the English, the word law is translated from the Greek word nomos, which comes from the predecessor Torah. Torah, however, does not mean law as we know it. It means teaching or instruction. Torah is another general term that refers to all teaching. Contained within Torah are commands or mitzvot. These are commands from YHVH to His creation. Teaching, instructions, and commands are given by YHVH to creation for its welfare and good. The very laws that brought all creation into existence are also to sustain it, whether it be man or beast, so to speak.
The Scriptures begin with laws or commands. “… let there be light … let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters … let the earth bring forth vegetation … let there be lights … let us make man …” These commands brought forth all of His creation. This is the beginning of YHVH’s Torah or instructions to creation. He placed within living things the ability to reproduce or multiply after itself, including humankind. He continues to give instructions to His creation after they are created to sustain His original commands. Adam, the first man, is created by laws or commands and is then given instructions. “Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it … of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat; but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat …” Why did ’Elohiym tell Adam not to eat of this tree? Because you are what you eat? In other words, disobedience will result in a separation from ’Elohiym, and man will be accountable to choose between good and evil, and because of his now fallen nature, he will generally choose evil over good. This will perpetuate entropy and the eventual extinction of man. So what does YHVH do? He loves man. So, to sustain man, He gives him instructions or laws, not only for man but for all of His creation. All of creation is created by Torah and sustained by Torah.
All mankind will come from Adam, a fallen creature, sustained only by laws. But how is man reconciled back to YHVH if we all break those laws? How could man ever be redeemed? Well, not by the law. Why? Because law, instructions contained within the Word, was not designed to redeem man, but rather to create, sustain, and prosper man. When YHVH’s instructions are obeyed, they separate and distinguish the obedient from the disobedient. The instructions in Shemot (Exodus) 19 separate YHVH’s people as a peculiar treasure above all other people. In Devariym 30, it prospers and causes long life to those who obey. In Devariym 11, it blesses the obedient and curses the disobedient. All mankind was created by law, and blessed or cursed by it. Since commandments do not redeem man, YHVH had to redeem him another way. By grace! If man rejects grace, then he is by nature under the law. All mankind is under law until placed under grace by faith. YHVH’s teaching and instruction (Torah) produced creation and sustains creation. The grace of YHVH through faith redeems man back to Him. His grace redeems man to Him, but will not sustain him unless faith is acted upon through Torah. Torah will sustain man but will not redeem him back to YHVH. Two systems with two different functions. With this in mind, we will now cover all ten verses in which the term under the law is applied.
“What then? Are we better than they? No, in no way: for we have before proved both Jews and Greeks, that they are all under sin; as it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: there is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one. Their throat is an open sepulcher; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips; whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness. Their feet are swift to shed blood; destruction and misery are in their ways; and the way of peace have they not known. There is no fear of God before their eyes. Now we know that whatever things the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”
Many times I have heard these verses used to show the condition of Israel, as they are under the law and we (the church) are under grace. But this series of verses begins by stating that all are under sin, Jew and Gentile. All of these verses point to the condition of all of mankind, and that when the law speaks it speaks to every mouth, and that all the world is guilty before YHVH. The law tells us that we are all guilty before YHVH. The law in verse 20 teaches us what is right and wrong. We all are guilty of breaking the law, so we are all doomed unless YHVH provides another way to be redeemed. When we are placed under grace by faith, the law still teaches us what is right and wrong. That is its designed function and its lawful use (1 Timothy 1:8). To be under the law is to be without grace and therefore subject to the law, and therefore guilty. There is no teaching here that law was for Old Testament Jews or that they were redeemed by it. Remember that when Sha’ul (Paul) taught, the Bereans checked out everything he spoke by searching the Tanakh that these things were so. There was no New Testament to verify his words.
“For sin shall not have dominion over you; for ye are not under the law, but under grace. What then? Shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid. Know ye not that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are whom ye obey, whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness.”
Verse 14 is probably quoted more often than not to explain the doctrine that Yeshua‘ died to free the church from the Old Testament laws. This is absurd and what I call cradle hermeneutics. This discussion is one of hundreds of places where a working knowledge of Hebrew idiom and expressions are imperative to understanding the text. But even without that knowledge, you will begin to see that the focus of the next two chapters is the old man of Romans 6:6. Sha’ul begins chapter 6 by telling his listeners, both Jew and Gentile, that they are now dead to sin in verse 2. This was accomplished by identification with the baptism of Yeshua’, which was the death of the sinful nature, the body of sin, also called the old man. Here, the body of sin was crucified, not the law. If you are not under grace, then you only have law which produces sin when disobeyed. You then become a servant to sin and under it’s dominion. Not because you obey it, but because you do not obey it. It becomes your only master. This old man is the old nature, the Adamic nature. In Hebrew thinking, it is called the yetzer hara, or the evil inclination. This old man must serve the law because he has no other master, and therefore he is under the dominion of sin because he breaks the law. In other words, he is using the law for what it was not intended to be used. It is said that the English phrase “my old man”, referring to a woman’s husband, comes from this term. In other words, she is referring to a husband that she can never please. So the context here is the crucifying of the old man or the body of sin, and therefore being “dead to sin”. In verses 11 through 13 Paul teaches us not to let sin reign in our mortal bodies anymore. Remember sin, in 1 Yochanan (John) 3:4, is transgression of Torah. He also tells us that we are to yield our bodies as instruments of righteousness unto YHVH. When we get to verse 14 we see that being under the law is synonymous with being under the dominion of sin, not Torah. Again, Torah teaches us what sin is, i.e. Torah is not sin. To be under grace is to be a servant of that which is righteous and that you are now freed from sin (Romans 6:18). We have the power to serve YHVH now rather than sin.
In chapter 7, Sha’ul begins by telling us that he is now addressing those who know Torah. To these brethren, it would consist of written and oral Torah, which is a subject for another time. He says, “Know ye not, brethren (for I speak to them that know the law), how that the law hath dominion over a man as long as he liveth?” He is going to relate this teaching now to those who understand the culture. He then begins by using a story common in Jewish parables. “For the woman who hath an husband is bound by the law to her husband as long as he lives; but if the husband be dead, she is loosed from the law of her husband.” Torah teaches that a marriage contract is forever or until her husband dies. The law states that when she chooses to marry a man that she must stay married to whom she chose. The law also states that when he dies she is freed from him. Now who is the man? The law? NO! Paul just explained to us in chapter 6 that the old man is the body of sin. So, let’s interpret the parable as understood by the ones who knew the law. The husband is the body of sin, under the law, which can never be pleased. According to the law, she must stay married to him. If she tries to marry another, i.e. grace, while still married to her first husband, the body of sin, she is an adulteress, for she cannot serve two masters. If she, according to the law, dies to sin, i.e. the old man dies, then she is free to marry another.
The law, when disobeyed, is a curse and produces the body of sin, an old man which can never be pleased. To be under the law is to be without grace and under the constant dominion of sin, the old man. In the entire context of Romans 6 we see that there is no teaching here that the Jews were under law and now the church is under grace. Clearly we are all under the dominion of sin until we accept His wonderful grace. I see only two ways to go. If one rejects grace then he is under the law and bound by it. If, however, law was designed to save anyone, then there would be no need for grace.
Next we will continue this exposition for the remaining eight verses in which the term under the law is applied.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Easy guide to create a home security safe room for emergency preparedness and survival
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours
- ‘We Know What You’re Doing’ Showcases All The Facebook Updates You Shouldn’t Make Public
- Brilliant Idea: Scientists Create Toilet Which Turns Poo Into Electricity
- Guess What’s Missing From Your “Bug-Out” Bag?
- Four ways prepping can make your life better, right now
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.