News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- FBI investigating over 100 suspected Islamic jihadists in U.S. military
- An Executive Order You Should Know About
- U.S. Launches Three Biodefense Centers
- Supreme Court Upholds Core of SB 1070; Rules Other Previsions are Preempted
- Obama Administration Ends States Right to Enforce Immigration Laws, ICE Mostly Wont Respond
- Big Sis to Arizona: Drop dead
- Why Obama amnesty will backfire
- Man Facing 10 Years in Prison After Photographing Cops Making Arrest
- Can You Afford To Die In America?
- US and Israel to hold largest ever joint military exercise
- House bill extends TSA intel sharing to mass transit
- Army Looks to Strike Foes with Lightning Weapon
- Obama Administration Indicates Full Support of Muslim Brotherhood Taking Power
- Why The Newsroom is Good News for Republicans
- Secret video proves TSA to be total security fraud
- TSA workers fired after huge bribery scandal at the Philadelphia International Airport
- Whistleblower: TSA Deliberately Hiring Psychopathic Criminals
- Confrontation With TSA Agent Leaves Grandpa’s Ashes On Floor
- Is Ecuador America’s new enemy number one? President Correa could come under attack for appealing to Assange
- Media Promotes Troops On Streets to “Cut Down on Crime”
- Washington’s Hypocrisy over Russian Arms in Syria
- Dems Forced to Downsize Once Again as Convention Fundraising Falls Short
- Nobel Winner warns of False Flag Alien Invasion in the near future [project blue beam/holographics]
- Law prof: Scalia a ‘blowhard’
- Common Objective is Revolution
- Supreme Court Declines to Revisit Citizens United
- Chicago Mayor Seeks To Tweak Gun Ordinance In Wake Of Court Ruling
- Obamacare Has Literally Replaced the Constitution
- Homeland Security Suspends Immigration Agreements With Arizona Police
- Another “Zombie-Like” Attack? Man Eats Family Dog After Police Say He Ingested Synthetic Drug K-2
- The Pentagon Is Developing Cyber Weapons That Launch Without Human Intervention
- In a warehouse building in New Jersey, civilians are being used as guinea pigs for the US military to be shot and beat
- X-37B Air Force Space Plane Remains Mysterious After Long Orbital Mission
- Top Soviet-bloc defector: Marxism infecting U.S.
- UN Receives Agenda 21 Funding from World Governments and Corporations
- USA Takes Over Egypt
- The Evils of the Muslim Brotherhood: Evidence Keeps Mounting
- Netanyahu has decided to attack Iran before the U.S. Elections in November
- “Norwegian man” trained by al-Qaeda, poised to attack the West
- Sharia in action in Iran: Two lashed 160 times and sentenced to death for drinking alcohol
- Egypt: Rival party leader says Muslim Brotherhood will never relinquish power
- Egypt: Muslim Brotherhood president-elect wants to strengthen ties with Iran, end peace with Israel
- Morsi denies report he seeks to strengthen ties with Iran
- Pakistani Taliban beheads seven soldiers: “Our fight will continue until the establishment of sharia law in Pakistan”
- Hamas firing barrage of rockets into Israel
- Putin arrives in Israel to discuss West’s standoff with Iran
- Church of England to come out in support of the genocidal jihad against Israel
- Dutch Muslim Party dissolved
- Sledgehammer: Turkey’s false flag attack kicks off NATO’s Syrian invasion
- Operation Anvil: DEA drug strategy to control the Honduran drug trade
- For Gaza, Egypt’s Islamist victory no quick fix
- IDF tests different sounding sirens for chemical weapon attack
- Turkish Deputy PM: Syria shot at our search and rescue plane
- Turkish provocation pave way for NATO mission in Syria
- Turkey Mobilizes for War with Syria
- Sweden raises nuclear alert levels after truck carrying explosives found on nuclear plant premises
- Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle?
- Military Sources: British Commandos Operating In Syria, Assad Compound Under Siege
- All Too Predictable: Bilderberg Plan to Force NATO’s Turkey Into Syrian War
- Another attack on the Second Amendment: UN Small Arms Treaty
- US-Backed Rebels Committing Christian Genocide in Syria
- Live Earthquake Map
- Raging Colorado Wildfire Grows Near US Air Force Academy
- Kamchatka’s Shiveluch volcano unleashes twin pillars of ash
- Uganda tragedy: 450 people missing and believed to be buried under mountains of mud
- Tropical Storm Debby breaks record with early debut
- Moderately strong eruptive acvity reported at Italy’s Stromboli volcano
- Harmonic seismic tremors continue under El Hierro volcanic island
- The Consequences Of The Unthinkable: Here Is What Happens When The Euro Breaks Up
- Four presidents propose power of eurozone authorities over national governments
- Record-setting bank forfeiture at ING ignites debate over lack of banker prosecutions
- Globalists Blame Financial Crisis of 2008 to Usher in One World Currency
- The Euro is a Big Success – No Kidding
- 22 Statistics That Prove That The American Dream Is Being Systematically Destroyed
- U.S. Tax Dollars At War
- Europe Has Three Days, Not Three Months, to Avoid ‘Fiasco’: Soros
- RBS Still Facing Crisis After ‘Software Upgrade’
- Spain requests €100 billion Euro loan to prevent financial meltdown
- Moody’s Downgrades 28 Spanish Banks
- Eurozone crisis: Spain’s borrowing cost triples in one month
- Capital Controls Hit Spain: Government Laws Prohibit Cash Transactions Over €2,500; Minimum Fine of €10,000 for Failure to Report Foreign Accounts
- Eurozone crisis: Cyprus becomes the 5th nation to request a bailout
- Rio + 20 Conference Report and Sustainability Economics
- Spies at U.N. ‘green’ confab expose red agenda
- Which way is the gold market heading?
- Energy bill is really a ‘jobs bill’
- Media Truth? CNBC Admits We Are All Slaves to Central Bankers, â€œIs This Global Governance at Last?
- Stockton, California to take up bankruptcy budget plan
- What to Do When the Overspending Stops
- Disintegration: What It Looks Like When a Nation Collapses
- Germany Rejects Obama’s Calls To Fight Euro Debt Crisis
- Realize The Depravity On Wall Street
- Using the TPP to Renegotiate and Expand NAFTA
- Cancer, Sulfur, Garlic & Glutathione
- Research: Gulf Shrimp Widely Contaminated With Carcinogens
- Monsanto Trumps Food Safety and Democracy (Again)
- Gold Nanoparticles are Capable of Unraveling DNA
- Why Prices Matter
- Center for Bio-Ethical Reform Brings Strong Pro Life Message
- New Initiatives to Finally Outlaw a Poison Most People Consume Every Day
- Coming Soon: New Technology to Help ‘Persuade’ You to Vaccinate
- Health Ranger investigates cyanide-producing Tifton grass on cattle ranch in Elgin, Texas
- Rand Paul among Senate members who voted against GMO labeling amendment
- Small West Yorkshire town aims to be first town with food self-sufficiency by growing all its own vegetables
- Former Merck scientists file suit against Merck under False Claims Act
- Levels of electromagnetic radiation we are exposed to today are billions of times higher than our ancestors
- Stress vaccines – Big pharma’s addition to “brave new world”
- The best home remedies for eczema
- Why Hemp is really illegal and why it should not be
- DEA Madness: Top DEA Agent Refuses To Admit Crack and Heroin Are Worse Than Pot
- Want to Help Curb Insomnia, Shed Pounds, and Ease Pain? Add This to Your Life…
- Making Fitness Gains Stick
- Filthiest item in a hotel room isn’t the mattress… it’s the TV remote
- MMR causes autism, proven in Italian court case
- Nature fights back – bugs devour GM Monsanto corn with a vengeance
- Scotts Miracle-Gro sold bird seed contaminated with toxic poisons, class-action lawsuit seeks damages
- The medicalization of childbirth
- Samsonite luggage handles found to contain cancer chemical; company voluntarily recalls inventory
- Pennsylvania residents beg to be poisoned with fluoride
- Fighting obesity requires a radical mindset (Opinion)
- Is US government setting stage to outlaw Vitamin D like raw milk? Mainstream media attacks nutrition
- Genetically Engineered Mosquitoes Released Into the Wild
- Media Spin Portrays Chemtrails as Natural Phenomena
- Study: Swine Flu Likely Claimed Quarter of a Million Lives
- German Court Rules Religious Circumcision on Boys an Assault
- Coffee Drinkers May Live Longer
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims victory for their candidate, Morsi, in presidential vote
- Close call, votes still being counted (49% to 51%)
- Egyptian Islamic Party Called for Deadly Terrorist Attacks Against Israel
- Rocket attacks, airstrikes continue between Gaza and Israel
- Al Qaida is Urging Egypt to Cancel Treaty with Israel
- 90,000 Russian and Chinese Troops go to Syria
- G20 summit talks between Russia’s Putin and Obama: No agreement from Putin on Syria
- Russia, Iran, Syria, China to Hold Massive War Games in Middle East
- Russia, Syria Deny War Games with China and Iran (whose spin to believe?)
- Tremendous Prophetic word from Hebrew brother, Joseph, of Seattle, WA: Abba says: “We are No longer members of other nations but from Yahweh’s point of view, we are citizens of His ‘restored and reunited “whole house” of Israel’.
- 10 Repercussions from Granting Amnesty to 1 million Illegals
- Insect sized Drones and Government Surveillance technology
- A Comprehensive List of Obamas’ Wo rst Executive orders
- Wrap up: Psalm 46 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Galatians 3:21 “Is the Torah (Law) then against the promises of Elohim (Mighty One/God)? Let it not be! For if a law had been given that was able to make alive, truly righteousness would have been by Torah (Law).”
The word is at the beginning of this verse is not in the original Greek. This is significant, because the rest of the verse is entirely in the past tense: “had been,” “given,” “could have given,” “should have been.” Given that the context has been the Old Covenant, and not God’s eternal codification of right and wrong, if a word needs to be added to make the meaning more clear, the word “was” fits the context better: “Was the covenant against the promises of God?”
God’s promises to Abraham were not contrary to the covenant. God’s promises to Abraham and God’s covenant with ancient Israel accomplished different things! The Old Covenant was a temporary agreement, given until the Seed arrived. It had health, wealth, national strength, and military protection and dominance as its benefits. The promises to Abraham had physical components as well, but with the promise that includes eternal life (see the notes at Galatians 3:14) comes a plethora of other benefits. The promises and the Old Covenant were not in disagreement with each other, but rather the Old Covenant was an auxiliary to the promises, to further the plan inherent within the promises so God would have a nation to send His Son to in order to begin the church—the Body of Christ, which will become His Bride.
God’s Law is an extension of His very character and nature. When He codified it and set it before Israel, one of the results was that it showed anybody who was willing to look that mankind does not naturally gravitate to God’s way; it is exceedingly difficult to live God’s way because our human nature wants to fight it at every turn. The Old Covenant demonstrated to Israel, and to anybody who reads Israel’s history, that man needs a different heart in order to come into alignment with God’s intent for him. It also demonstrated that the blood of innocent animals was not sufficient to really take away the sins of the people. Those animal sacrifices were only a shadow of the reality to come—Jesus Christ. The whole system was on a physical level, without spiritual promises. The Holy Spirit was not generally available, and so all of Israel’s experience also demonstrates that without the right heart, without the same intent and desire as God, it is impossible to come into alignment with Him. And that new heart is only available to those with whom He makes the New Covenant.
God is faithful in His promises. For Abraham to have a “great nation” come out of him, and for him to have a “great name” through his posterity, and for him to be a blessing, God had to enact a system by which an unlearned people could live in accordance with the natural laws that would bring about the desired results. The Israelites, after living in Egypt—sin—for so many generations, had that sin implanted into their national character, and it was perpetuated by their generations even after they left Egypt. God made the Old Covenant because of their sins, to show them just how far off course they had gotten.
This covenant also was to be a preparation for Christ’s first coming and the New Covenant. If they had used the covenant properly, it could have given them a head start when the Seed arrived, and they could have seen what God was working out. Paul shows in his writings to the Romans that the Jews (Israelites) had “first dibs” (Romans 1:16; 2:9-10), but that the opportunities were no longer exclusive to the chosen people. Paul also shows that the Old Covenant was a means by which to preserve the knowledge of God’s laws in Israel to prepare them for the coming of Christ! In this way Christ could return to a people already familiar with His laws and statutes, rather than coming first to a Gentile nation that He would have to teach essentially from scratch.
When He came as a man, He came to a people and a culture that had a long history of at least familiarity with His laws, if not complete obedience. They clearly did not understand the true intent behind the laws, and even abused them to the point of thinking they could be justified by keeping them, but this way of life was not entirely brand new to them in the way it would have been if Christ first appeared in Africa or the Orient. There would have been no hope of those Gentile nations recognizing how Christ fulfilled and personified the law. Without the history of the Old Testament, Christ would have meant very little to them, although He would have undoubtedly been worshipped as a type of deity because of the miracles He performed. But He was not seeking worship—He was seeking a people who would live as He lives.
David C. Grabbe
Excerpted from: (Stand Alone Teaching)
- Bible Places–Elah Valley
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 13 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:55 long.)
- Paul: Apostle to the Gentiles – Least in the Kingdom?
- Has America become an ‘end-times’ civilization?
- Decision on 3rd-grader’s Bible-club invitations
- Mystery of Stonehenge finally solved?
- America Died While we in the Church Slept
- Armageddon A Space War Coming To You Soon, Part 3
- Does YaHuWaH Allow Remarriage After Divorce?
- Is Every Day “Alike” in the Eyes of YaHuWaH? An Explanation of Romans 14
Salvation by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
At least two times this week I have, directly or indirectly, been accused of playing at being Jewish. That is very interesting. That makes me feel like something Rush Limbaugh says often. “Have you ever listened to this show?” I am thinking that perhaps the first doctrinal issue we will tackle is the “Jewish” thing. But it is possible I will calm down by then.
We are continuing to discuss the concept of scriptural salvation, or at least how the word is used in the New Testament dictionary, the Tanakh (Old Testament). Salvation has traditionally been taught to be synonymous with the “new birth”. This is not true. When traditional evangelicals ask you if you are saved, they mean are you born again. So, if one answers in the affirmative, that means that salvation has come to that person. This is a dreadfully disastrous mistake. The Scriptures do not teach this concept at all. The teaching of the new birth is better left to another time, but suffice it to say that the scriptural definition of salvation in no way implies an instantaneous one time event. As I stated before, the context of salvation begins with rescue, then the destroying of the enemy, and finally with dedication to the one who saved. Modern Christian thinking is content with being rescued, and is satisfied that the enemy was destroyed when the rescue took place, and that dedication to the Savior is found in occasionally thanking the rescuer. This kind of conclusion comes from the usual way new believers are brought into the fold. They are taught a backwards interpretation. New Testament concepts are taught first. Then we go to the Old Testament to find some stories that will illustrate the New Testament teaching. This leads to erroneous conclusions, for the New Testament can not validate itself. Historically, the followers of Yeshua‘ did not simply accept whatever new teaching they heard. They tested what they heard against what YHVH had already revealed to Israel and in the thousand years that followed (Acts 17:11). Logically, they could not have tested the established revelation, which they new to be true, by a new revelation which they did not know to be true. The Law, the Writings, and the Prophets were accepted, acknowledged, and established as God’s Truth. Scripturally, YHVH had commanded, and Yeshua‘ affirmed, that a new teaching or claim of Messiahship be tested against what YHVH had already revealed. The new had to be measured by the Truth, not the other way around. Interpreting the Scriptures backwards produces a message, a teaching, that is backwards. This universal concept was established in the beginning: like kind produces like kind. So, let’s go on to some more fundamental uses of this word salvation.
Shemu’el Bet (2 Samuel) 22:1-4, 15, 20-24 And David spoke unto YHVH the words of this song in the day YHVH had delivered him out of the hand of Saul. And he said, YHVH is my rock and my fortress, and my deliverer, The God of my Rock, in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my Savior; thou savest me from violence. I will call on YHVH, who is worthy to be praised; so shall I be saved from mine enemies … And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and routed them … He brought me forth also into a large place; he delivered me, because he delighted in me. YHVH rewarded me according to my righteousness; according to the cleanness of my hands hath he recompensed me. For I have kept the ways of YHVH, and have not wickedly departed from my God. For all his ordinances were before me; and as for his statutes, I did not depart from them. I was also upright before him, and have kept myself from mine iniquity.
I believe that David fully understood what YHVH had done. He rescued him, He destroyed his enemies, and David responded by looking upon YHVH with all that was in him.
Divre-Hayamim Alef (1 Chronicles) 16:23-24, 34-35 Sing unto YHVH, all the earth; show forth from day to day his salvation. Declare His glory among the nations, his marvelous works among all peoples … Oh, give thanks unto YHVH; for he is good; for his mercy endures forever. And say ye, save us, O God of our salvation, and gather us together, and deliver us from the nations, that we may give thanks to thy holy name, and glory in the praise.
Divre-Hayamim Alef 18:13 And he put garrisons in Edom; and all the Edomites became David’s servants. Thus YHVH preserved [yeshua’h] David wherever he went.
Mizemor (Psalm) 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope in God; for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.
Mizemor 62:1-2 Truly my soul waits upon God; from Him comes my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defense; I shall not be greatly moved.
Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 12:2 Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid; for YHVH, even YHVH, is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Yesha’yahu 52:10-11 YHVH hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations, and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God. Depart ye, depart, go out from there, touch no unclean thing; go out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of YHVH.
Yiremeyahu (Jeremiah) 17:13-18 O YHVH, the hope of Israel, all who forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they who depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken YHVH, the fountain of living waters. Heal me, O YHVH, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; for thou art my praise. Behold, they say unto me, Where is the word of YHVH? Let it come now. As for me I have not hastened from being a shepherd to follow thee, neither have I desired the woeful day, thou knowest; that which came out of my lips was right before thee. Be not a terror unto me; thou art my hope in the day of evil. Let them be confounded that persecute me, but let not me be confounded; let them be dismayed, but let not me be dismayed; bring upon them the day of evil, and destroy them with double destruction.
This word and it’s cognates are used over a hundred times in the Tanakh. In virtually every instance it involves a literal rescue from circumstances, a deliverance from enemies, a return to God’s word, a desire to be clean and not to depart from YHVH’s word, gratefulness, and praise, and finally a casting of ones eyes upon YHVH for their strength. Is it any coincidence that YHVH is rescuing His people from all the lands in which He scattered them, he will destroy their enemies, they will look upon Him who they have pierced and then all Israel will be saved?
There are thousands of Hebrew words that we could cover, but I have chosen words that have been given their own definitions by the “Greek” church. The word ‘salvation’ is not defined as a “Christian” mantra, to be chanted once and passed on to the next person. I believe salvation is a life entered into by trust in the One who vows to save you. I believe that the word is clearly defined in the Tanakh and understood by that meaning when it is used in the New Testament. Let’s look at some of it’s uses of this word.
Luke 1:68-79 Blessed be YHVH ’Elohiym of Israel; for he hath visited and redeemed his people, And hath raised up an horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David; as he spoke by the mouth of his holy prophets, who have been since the ages began; that we should be saved from our enemies, and from the hand of all that hate us; to perform the mercy promised to our fathers, and to remember his holy covenant; the oath which he swore to our father, Avraham, that he would grant unto us that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies, might serve him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life. And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest; for thou shalt go before the face of YHVH to prepare his ways; to give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, through the tender mercy of our God; whereby the dayspring from on high hath visited us, to give light to them that sit in darkness and in the shadow of death, to guide our feet into the way of peace.
I can tell you that there is more fundamental teaching in these verses than in any group of verses anywhere else in the scriptures. How anyone can read these twelve verses and not see that Yeshua‘ is YHVH ’Elohiym is beyond me. One thing that we will see over and over is that Yeshua‘ is not just the messenger of salvation, but he IS salvation – a title only reserved for YHVH ’Elohiym himself. But that is another study. I want you to take notice of what Luke is teaching us. In verse 68 he tells us that YHVH ’Elohiym of Israel (remember salvation is of the Jews) hath visited his people and redeemed them. In the Tanakh this is many times accomplished by his right arm. In verse 69 he raises up a horn of salvation to be accomplished through the seed or house of David. The deliverer of Israel was to redeem the people through sacrifice which could only be valid through man’s kindred, i.e. another man. The goel (kinsman redeemer) had to be from among the brethren. In verse 71 there is salvation from their enemies, so that they might serve him without fear in verse 74, and in holiness and righteousness in verse 75. Finally, to give us light and to guide our feet in the way of peace in verse 79. Light and guidance can only be found by following His ways, which are in His Torah. Of course, if you are taught that Torah has been done away with by His sacrifice, then you have effectively removed your light and your guide. In verse 77 Luke tells us, as Sha’ul does so many times, that the sacrifice of Yeshua‘ removed sins, not Torah. Redemption is followed by destruction of enemies. Our ability to destroy our enemies is given to us by the power of the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit) as we live in obedience to His word.
Luke 2:27-31 And he came by the Spirit into the temple; and when the parents brought in the child, Yeshua’, to do for him after the custom of the law, then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God and said, YHVH now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word; for mine eyes have seen thy salvation, which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people, Israel.
Wow! Simeon has cast his eyes upon salvation, and now he can die in peace. Hmmm.
Another interesting use of this word is found in Yochanan (John) 4:22. I have heard or read several interpretations of what Yeshua‘ meant when he said this, but I believe that when you study the origins of salvation it becomes clear. “Ye worship ye know not what. We know what we worship; for salvation is of the Jews.” The background of this conversation makes it obvious. The Samaritans were a mixture of Hebrew and pagan background, and they denied Jerusalem as the center of worship, opting for Mount Gerazim. They were a mixture of the Northern Tribes which had intermarried with their captors. This produced a departure from Jerusalem as the center of worship. However, true worship and all that follows was understood through Jerusalem. So was all that was behind the concept of salvation. It was defined by Jerusalem, not Mt. Gerazim, or any other mountain or culture. We should understand salvation today through the Messiah Yeshua’, a Hebrew, who fulfilled all that was right and set apart (holy). Salvation should not be taught through any departure from scripture. Ask the Bereans. New Testament salvation was verified by the way it was defined in the Old Testament. Salvation comes from the Savior. The Savior is the Word of God in the flesh.
Ephesians 5:22-27 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Master. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Messiah is the head of the church; and he is the Savior of the body. Therefore, as the church is subject unto Messiah, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything. Husbands, love your wives, even as Messiah also loved the church, and gave himself for it, that he might sanctify and cleanse it with the washing of water by the word; that he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.
Notice again that Yeshua‘ is the Savior of the body. In verse 25 He gives himself for her. In verse 26 He sanctifies and cleanses it by His word, and then presents it to himself. This is all properly understood when seen through a first century “Jewish” wedding. The idea of the destroying of the enemy is synonymous with obedience and being clean and set apart. The entire epistle of 1 Yochanan deals with this subject. In chapter 3, verses 7 through 9, it says, “Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous. He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.” This same Yochanan wrote in his gospel that “the thief comes not but to steal, and to kill, and to destroy; I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” The abundant life can only come through the daily trusting of YHVH’s words, which not only gives abundant life, but destroys the one who is intent on destroying you.
We could look at every use of this word in the New Testament and see it’s consistency, but I pray that this gives some foundation to start with. To say that salvation is a process is not exactly what I am saying. To speculate on what happens to a person who says the sinners prayer and stops there is not the point. I believe that, to anyone truly seeking God, this is an irrelevant thing to pursue. This is an important thing to understand about the parables as well. Do you seek the actions of the ones who fell away, or do you seek the actions of the ones who obeyed?
Next time we will leave Hebrew words and seek to understand some of the most frequently asked questions about our daily living out of the Word of God. Let me leave you with this final thought on salvation. In the book of Mattityahu (Matthew) it is written, “But he that shall endure to the end, the same shall be saved.” The focus of this verse should not be whether one can “lose” their salvation or “once saved, always saved”. This comment means what it has always meant. Those who endured are those who trusted in YHVH’s right arm to rescue them, saved them from their enemies and turned their eyes upon Yeshua’!
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Easy guide to create a home security safe room for emergency preparedness and survival
- Can Bill Gates take down Apple’s iPad?
- Should I Buy That Cheap Inkjet Printer?
- Extend Laptop Battery Life
- Laptop Batteries: Replace or Revive?
- How to Extend Battery Life in a Smartphone
- What Kind of Backup Power Do I Need?
- How to Replace Your Computer’s Power Supply
- Not Enough Hours In The Day? Scientists Predict Time Will Stop Completely
- Facebook Changed Everyone’s Email to @Facebook.com; Here’s How to Fix Yours
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.