News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- New World Order Blueprint Leaked
- Supreme Court give states a green light to follow Arizona’s lead on immigration
- Obama Admin. Ends Immigration Enforcement Program Following High Court Ruling
- Arpaio: ‘Obama waging war on Arizona’
- Sign Petition Supporting Arizona
- Kicking the can down the road: slavery, silent assertion & immigration
- Voters Disapprove of Obama Blocking Release of Fast & Furious Docs
- Hillary tied to new Muslim Brotherhood president
- Big Brother Is Watching Facebook And Twitter
- Obama campaign data mining everything about you and your parents
- Obama calls Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood president-elect Morsi to congratulate him on his victory
- Obama orders police to take off shoes when making an arrest in a Mosque
- Congressman Allen West calls upon Obama to cut off U.S. aid to Egypt and repudiate Muslim Brotherhood
- Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood
- Willard Mittens (Mitt) Romney – the FACE of the Age of Deceipt?
- John Kerry compared US Troops to Genghis Khan; Says not to ‘prejudge’ Muslim Brotherhood
- Illinois school district ejects homosexual activist curriculum
- State’s Rights Were Murdered At Appomattox, Virginia
- The Cult of Obama
- Military pulls its insignias from Bibles
- US Reconstructs Former Military Bases Across Asia-Pacific
- Woman behind military mom’s breastfeeding photo campaign fired from her job
- Member of Egyptian Terror Group Goes to Washington
- Zionists defeat LA Jewish Federation, Geller event goes on as scheduled
- 54 Members of Congress Accepted Money From Hamas Terrorists: Federal Judge Confirms CAIR Are Hamas Terrorists!
- Police told chaplains not to pray in Jesus’ name
- How is Huma Abedin connected to Egypt’s new President?
- Military Rolls Tanks On To St. Louis Streets…But Why?
- Do You Lose Free Speech Rights If You Speak Using A Computer?
- CIA Supported Syrian Opposition Massacres Civilians
- Remembering the Korean War and Those Who Fought
- The Power Elite’s Historical Outline, Part 2
- Holder’s Hubris
- Small Minnesota town denies Mosque Permit; US Attorney assigned after CAIR Complains
- Will Obama Admin Leaks Prompt Middle East War?
- Data Mining: Big Corporations Are Gathering Every Shred Of Information About You And Selling It For Profit
- New reports shows the murder of environmentalists are on the rise
- New law will make anonymous internet comments impossible
- US Concerned Israel Will Strike Damascus Before WND Fall Into Islamist Hands
- Egypt liberals: US backs Islamists
- Tensions Boil As Israeli Oil Riches Grow
- More Than 70 Percent Of Canadians Ready To Go “Cashless”
- New Egyptian President Wants To Rethink Peace Treaty With Israel, Build Iranian Ties
- Egypt’s President-elect Morsi reaches out to Iran
- Israel braces for Morsi to insert changes into peace accords
- Gaza: One killed, six wounded as tens of thousands celebrate Muslim Brotherhood victory in Egypt
- Gaza jubilant: ‘Hamas will be in the service of Egypt’
- Tinderbox: Syria warns NATO over action against Turkish plane- Turkey promises ‘decisive’ response
- Why Is the Peace Process Dead?
- Jew Hunting Season Open in France
- Canada: Anti-Semitic Church Attack on Israel
- Debt, threat of terrorism, fear of US hegemony: everything is pushing nations toward a New World Order
- Video: Leader of Egyptian Party says Muslim Brotherhood will never relinquish power
- Report: Egyptian Man beats pregnant Wife to death for not voting for Mohammed Mursi
- Report: 33 Syrian soldiers defect to Turkey; 3 pilots to Jordan
- Turkey turns to NATO over Syrian attack
- U.S. plans more drone flights over Caribbean
- Japan To Apologize For Withholding Radiation Maps
- South American summit bars new Paraguay leader after ‘parliamentary coup’
- Afganistan: Taliban murder two with bomb at music market
- The break-up of the Jewish state from within
- Pope: “Extremists believe all Jews to return to Israel”
- Two more venerated skeleton’s in Rome
- Christianity On the Decline In Australia; Eastern Faiths Increasing
- Timeframe For Action Narrows: Iran Could Have Enough Material For Bomb Within 4 Months
- The Political Crisis in Nepal
- Greeks line up for free food as turmoil in country mounts
- Live Earthquake Map
- 6.0 magnitude earthquake rattles Macquarie Island
- Three villages buried in Uganda by landslide on slopes of Mt. Elgon- 100 feared dead
- Second wildfire rages across Utah: 39,000 acres goes up in flames
- New seismic swarm erupts at ElHierro, Canary Islands
- Storm chasers track supercell and large tornado in South Dakota with softball size hail
- New report warns of rising sea levels on the East Coast
- Heavy rains sweep across China killing 16
- NASA sees tropical trouble brewing in southern Gulf of Mexico
- Nearly 9,000 evacuated as Utah fire explodes
- Shallow 4.1 magnitude earthquake strikes California-Nevada border
- Oman records back-to-back earthquake tremors
- Increased seismic activity reported at Iceland’s Katla Volcano
- Russia declares state of emergency as hundreds of wildfires rage across northern interior
- Minnesota declares state of emergency over floods
- Spain formally asks Eurogroup for bank aid
- Spain’s medium-term borrowing costs spiraled to a euro-era record
- BRICs Biggest Currency Depreciation Since 1998 to Worsen
- UAE Bypass the Straits of Hormuz with New Oil Pipeline
- How the US Government, Banks, Prison-Industrial Complex, Corrupt Officials, Businesses, Law Enforcement, Racists and the CIA Profit From Illegal Drugs
- Members of Congress profit from stock trades in companies affected by their legislation
- Members of Congress trade companies while making laws that affect the same
- CNBC: World Govt Is Here And Central Banks Rule The World (VIDEO)
- 80% of the Gold the World Owns Doesn’t Exist
- One Cannot Operate A Capitalist System If The State Can Borrow At A Negative Cost
- ‘Money is not speech’ – Ben and Jerry’s co-founder launches campaign to highlight the influence of corporate money in American politics
- Wall Street’s Protection Racket of Covert Derivatives: JPMorgan Derivatives Prop Up U.S. Debt
- The great unravel: U.S. 30 -year mortgage rates fall to lowest on record
- British banks to be downgraded by credit ratings agency Moody’s as euro-crisis spreads
- SOS: Italian PM says Europe has ‘one week to save the eurozone’
- Safely Preserving Eggs
- How to Store Vegetables & Fruit Without Plastic
- Breakthrough prenatal surgery at 17 weeks saves Miami girl’s life: doctor suggested abortion
- Italian Court Reignites MMR Vaccine Debate After Award Over Child with Autism
- Even The AMA Recommends Pre-Market Safety Testing of GMO Foods
- Ex-NYC Mayor Koch: Ban popcorn, milkshakes
- Former Marketing Director of ALIVE New York blows whistle on bizarre web of deception behind failed event
- American Anti-Cancer Institute disavows any involvement with failed ALIVE New York event, clarifies mission and intent
- ALIVE New York celebrity awards event crumbles under allegations of financial mismanagement; key speakers bail
- History shows polio caused by pesticide exposure, then was eradicated by decline in DDT use
- The new AIDS – stubborn infection, Chagas, spread by insects
- Find natural sunburn and bug bite relief in your own kitchen
- FDA looks the other way while school uses electroshock torture on autistic students
- Nature offers safe and effective blood thinning alternatives to mainstream drugs
- Experts 30 years later – Intestinal fungi like Candida can contribute to disease
- EPA drones spying on the livestock activity of Midwest farmers
- NHS intentionally kills off at least 130,000 elderly patients every year
- History of Medicine Fact #8: U.S. water fluoridation began in 1945 and continues today, despite the fact that the FDA has never approved it
- The Hospital Birth – Why most women are putting themselves at risk
- Here’s a great idea: Restrict calories and take 20 years off the age of your heart
- Natural bug busters that are non toxic and effective
- Sick from stress -The cortisol connection
- 7 easy ways to prevent disease and maximize health
- Ten year old girl gives birth to healthy baby
- Court Rules in Stunning Blow Sure to Infuriate Conventional Medicine
- Why Is Big Corn Continuing to Run ‘Corn Sugar’ Ads Even After FDA Denial?
- FDA Approves Meningitis Vaccine After Big Pharma Conducts Human Experiments
- U.S.-Cuba healthcare fraud conspiracy uncovered in Miami
- How Big Pharma and the Psychiatric Establishment Drugged Up Our Kids
- Reduced vitamin D levels associated with obesity
- Why We Cry: The Fascinating Psychology of Emotional Release
- Human Hormones Are Being Eclipsed By Synthetic Chemicals
- World Health Organization publishes manual on best ways to kill unborn babies
- Ohio considers banning sex-selective abortion, Texas proposes tougher rules, and more
- The LDS (Mormon) Agenda on Immunizations – Making Bill Gates Proud!
- Study finds deadly bird flu is five steps away from being a pandemic
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
New Moon Report
June 21, 2012
Fourth Biblical Month
On Thursday June 21, 2012 the new moon was sighted from Israel. The moon was first sighted:
*from Jerusalem by David Cachicas at 7:43 pm and shortly thereafter by Oriana Torres, Rick Busenbark, and Aryeh Levi;
*from a second location in Jerusalem by Yoel Halevi at 7:45 pm and shortly thereafter by Nehemia Gordon and Devorah Gordon;
*from a third location in Jerusalem by Shiloh David and Hinanit David at 8:02 pm.
Photos of the new moon from Jerusalem taken by Yoel Halevi of “Hebrew in Israel” are posted HERE.
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims victory for their candidate, Morsi, in presidential vote
- Close call, votes still being counted (49% to 51%)
- Egyptian Islamic Party Called for Deadly Terrorist Attacks Against Israel
- Rocket attacks, airstrikes continue between Gaza and Israel
- Al Qaida is Urging Egypt to Cancel Treaty with Israel
- 90,000 Russian and Chinese Troops go to Syria
- G20 summit talks between Russia’s Putin and Obama: No agreement from Putin on Syria
- Russia, Iran, Syria, China to Hold Massive War Games in Middle East
- Russia, Syria Deny War Games with China and Iran (whose spin to believe?)
- Tremendous Prophetic word from Hebrew brother, Joseph, of Seattle, WA: Abba says: “We are No longer members of other nations but from Yahweh’s point of view, we are citizens of His ‘restored and reunited “whole house” of Israel’.
- 10 Repercussions from Granting Amnesty to 1 million Illegals
- Insect sized Drones and Government Surveillance technology
- A Comprehensive List of Obamas’ Wo rst Executive orders
- Wrap up: Psalm 46 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
2 Corinthians 4:3-4 “3 And indeed, if our Good News has been veiled, it has been veiled in those who are perishing, 4 in whom the mighty one of this age (See Luke 4:6) has blinded the minds of the unbelieving, so that the enlightening of the Good News of the esteem of Messiah, who is the likeness of Elohim (Mighty One/God), does not shine on them.”
Revelation 12:9 says that the Dragon, Satan, has deceived the whole world. But has the import of that really sunk in? The doubtful resistance that is in each of us does not go away easily. It remains though we are converted. It still needs to be fought and overcome.
If we do not condition ourselves to be aware and choose the right way, it will continue to exert its influence. Much can be done to lessen its influence, particularly continuing to develop our relationship with God through study and prayer.
As we exercise God’s way, the influence of Satan the Devil begins to slip. There is a negative side to this in that, as soon as his influence starts to slip away, he tries harder to ensure that it does not leave us entirely. In other words, he picks up the intensity of his pressure on us.
But do not be disheartened! I Corinthians 10:13 is still in the book. God only gives us what we can handle, and He provides a way of escape. God is always there protecting us, making sure that Satan does not increase the pressure to the point that we are unable to bear it. We can be sure that as we continue to grow, and Satan steps up the pressure, we will be equal to the task. Do we have faith in that? We had better have faith because the intensity of the pressure will get greater and greater.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: We Are Unique!
- Bible Places–Dead Sea
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 12 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:42 long.)
- If…Then.. (Part 1)
(NOTE: This video is 4:00 long.)
- If…Then.. (Part 2)
(NOTE: This video is 4:00 long.)
- No Law No Love
(NOTE: This video is 7:00 long.)
- Benedict XVI builds Satanic Cathedral in Fatima Portugal
- New Film: Jesus Wasn’t Divine & He Was Born After His Mother Was Raped by a Roman Soldier
- 10 Countries For A United States Of Europe
- The Hope
- “Syria’s Stonehenge” – Underground Tombs Alignments And Stone Circles Older Than Anything Seen In Europe
- The seven deadly sins of self-growth
- Katy Perry’s “Wide Awake” : A Video About Monarch Mind Control
- Obama’s Religion
Salvation by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
We are going to spend the next few lessons discussing this last Hebrew word. We will then move on to some popular doctrinal concepts, where they came from, and how they got so screwed up. In the past few months I have chosen a handful of words that I thought were imperative to understand, scripturally, before we use them in any doctrinal studies. Salvation is certainly one of those terms. All my “Christian” life I have heard this term used. It is one of those English words that is used for more than just religious purposes, but none the less, conjures up religious thoughts when used. The scriptural meaning of this word has more in common with its “other worldly” use than it’s modern application in the so-called church. I grew up in the Lutheran system, which rarely ever used the word. I spent part of the third decade of my life in the Baptist denomination. You can imagine how many times I heard it used there! Many times we would do our dutiful visitation and use that word a lot. “Are you saved?” That was quite popular. “Do you want to be saved?” This was the phrase that we longed to say all evening. It worked quite well, as a matter of fact. More than half the people we talked to certainly wanted to be saved. The majority of the people that we “led to the Lord” we never heard from again, but we left feeling good that they were “saved.” I would imagine that if you asked most people who claimed to be Christians if they were saved, they would probably admit it. The problem with most Christians is you have to ask them!
Well enough sarcasm. What do you think Yeshua‘ meant when he said, “… salvation is of the Jews?” What did Sha’ul mean when he said, “… all Israel will be saved?” And finally, what did Mattityahu (Matthew) mean when he told us that we were to call Him Yeshua’; for He shall save His people from their sins. I can tell you what is the typical modern interpretation of this. To the modern Christian, salvation is proclaiming out loud that Jesus is the Christ, confessing that you are a sinner and wearing a WWJD band around your wrist. But true salvation is another concept that is assumed in the New Testament. The language frequently used in the New Testament is brought forth from its understood use in the Tanakh. When Mattityahu said that He would save us from our sins, the audience is not told what “save” means or what “sin” means. Why? Because there are 39 books, (or 24 books or 22 books, depending on which translation you are reading,) that have fully explained what these two words mean. So let us go back to the New Testament dictionary (i.e. Tanakh) to gain an understanding of the fullness of this very important word.
We are going to focus on two particular ways that this word saved is used. One is the root of the word salvation, which is the word ‘save’ or ‘to save’. I have stated in a previous study that the word “Jesus” is an English translation of the Greek word `Iesou (Ίησοΰς). This Greek word is a transliteration of the Hebrew word Yeshua’. The word in Hebrew for salvation is yeshu`ah (ישוּעה), which is feminine. Yeshua’ (ישוּע) is the masculine form. When writing this word, I, as many others do, simply write it as Yeshua’. I am not one of those organizations that quibble over pronouncing His name the correct way. My point here is not how to spell it but what this word means to YHVH’s people. The root of the word salvation is yasha`, or save. As we have said before, nearly all Hebrew nouns have verbal roots which set the foundation for all the cognates. The words save, deliver, preserve, and help are how this word is usually translated. The word yasha` literally means to open, or to be wide. You will see the application of this as we go. One of the areas that I have not ventured into at this point is the divine deliverance of the letters of Torah. From the early patriarchs to the modern Jewish scholars, the individual letters of the Hebrew aleph-bet are considered to be divinely ordained and put in just the perfect order by YHVH. Each meaning behind each letter of a word forms a complete meaning of the word when put together. (I would recommend our CD series “AlephBet: the Building Blocks of Life” for some elementary introduction to this exciting study. For further study I would recommend Rabbi Michael Munks’ “The Wisdom of the Hebrew Alphabet”.) The word yeshua’ contains three consonants which form the word. These consonants are the yod (י), the shin (ש), and the ayin (ע). Each of these letters has a primitive form and a primitive meaning behind each one. The primitive forms are not in use today. They formed the basis for the early round script which eventually became the modern more “square” look. The early form of the yod looked like a hand, and it’s meaning was a deed or action. The early form of the shin was teeth, and it’s meaning was to consume or destroy. The early form of the ayin was an eye, and it’s meaning was to cast your eyes or to look upon. To the Torah observant early Hebrews, this order of the letters helped to form their understanding of the meaning of the whole word. To be saved was to begin with an action or deed, a rescue followed by a destroying of the thing you were rescued from, ultimately concluded by a devotion, or casting your eyes upon, that which delivered you. I hope and pray that as we go you will see this order. I pray that you will see that in Hebrew thinking (Old Testament revelation), salvation always involved the whole person. The foundation of our trust never divided up the person into three parts. To the mind of the writers of scripture, the person is echad or one. I will elaborate on this later. So, let’s go to the first occurrence of the word save.
Shemot (Exodus) 2:16-17 Now the priest of Midian had seven daughters; and they came and drew water, and filled the troughs to water their father’s flock. And the shepherds came and drove them away; but Moses stood up and helped them, and watered their flock.
Here is the first example of someone being saved. The daughters of the priest of Midian had come to water their flock, but shepherds had come to not only take their water, but to drive them away. Moshe takes action and rises up against them and drives them away. This is implied from the use of the word vayyaqam (קוּם) which means to rise up as in against. Moshe then gives the women what the thieves came to take. The result is that one of them is given to Moshe in marriage. Imagine a Hebrew man goes into the territory of the nations, drives off thieves (see Yochanan (John) 10:10), gives his future bride water from the well, and takes her as his own! He then has the chutzpah to go back to his own people with her to a life contrary to her nature, and takes her out on a date to a Passover Seder. Hmmmm.
Let’s look at another use of this word.
Shemot 14:13-14, 27-31 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not, stand still, and see the salvation of YHVH which he will show to you today; for the Egyptians whom ye have seen today, ye shall see them again no more forever. YHVH shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace … And Moses stretched forth his hand over the sea, and the sea returned to its strength when the morning appeared; and the Egyptians fled against it; and YHVH overthrew the Egyptians in the midst of the sea. And the waters returned and covered the chariots, and the horsemen, and all the host of Pharaoh that came into the sea after them; there remained not so much as one of them. But the children of Israel walked upon dry land in the midst of the sea; and the waters were a wall unto them on their right hand, and on their left. Thus YHVH saved Israel that day out of the hand of the Egyptians; and Israel SAW the Egyptians dead upon the seashore. And Israel SAW that great work which YHVH did upon the Egyptians: and the people feared YHVH, and believed YHVH and his servant Moses.
Now, according to Shemot 3:17, YHVH told Moshe that He would deliver them out of Egypt and into a land flowing with milk and honey. We just learned that in between these two events He would destroy their enemy. This was concluded with Israel seeing or casting their eye on what YHVH had done.
We are just beginning to scratch the surface of this wonderful word. I pray that this particular study will profoundly change your view of what salvation really is. See you next time.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- 120 Powerful Pieces Of Advice For Preppers
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- 21 Survival Items to Look for at Yard Sales, Thrift Stores and Garage Sales
- Stunning Satellite Photos Show America As Never Seen Before!
- Gullies On Mars Formed By Water
- Why NOW is a Good Time to Buy a New PC
- Want to disable Facebook facial recognition? Read this
- Amazing Alien Landscape On Earth – Dry Valley, Antarctica
- Titanium-44 Could Solve The Mystery Of Exploding Stars
- Is Prepping Worth it? What if Nothing Happens? Is it all a Waste?
- Moon crater may hold vast quantities of ice, says NASA
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.