News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- WWII Veteran Being Forced Out of Home and Forced to Exhume Wife’s Body: Needs Your Help
- The Economic Abuse Of Veterans In America
- A Whole New Version Of The Internet Is About To Be Switched On
- FBI, DEA want new laws to trace Internet addresses
- Biographer admits: There was no Obama family
- Obamacare Hidden Panel of Unelected Officials Beyond Congressional Control
- Rush: Obama created crimes with gunrunning
- ILLEGAL Immigrants Receive $Billions Yearly via IRS Loophole INCOME TAX FRAUD
- Allen West Says Obama Could Be Using Deportation Executive Order
- Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance
- A New Day For North Dakota: “The Fracking Miracle”
- North Carolina Democrats Mobilize Against Israel
- Immigration Reform News and Impact on US Homeland Security June 19, 2012
- Islamic Terrorist Ties to Michigan Public School Sale
- Obama White House Asserts Executive Privilege on Fast & Furious Documents
- VIDEO: Joe the Plumber: Gun control led to the Holocaust
- 1812: The War Party’s First ‘Success’
- US Invites Mexico to Join Trans-Pacific Partnership
- NSA: It Would Violate Your Privacy to Say if We Spied on You
- US Climate Change Procedure Based on UN’s Geoengineering Governance and Technology Policy
- Chicago in midst of an unreported race war
- Now Pentagon celebrates homosexual behavior
- This is simply inviting the judgment of God
- Battle against taxpayer-funded Shariah escalates
- “New York man” pleads guilty to misunderstanding Islam, aiding al-Qaeda
- If you sell your used iPad, you may be a copyright criminal, says U.S. Supreme Court
- Only 4% of women worldwide believe they are beautiful
- White House photographer beaten, arrested by police for filming abusive arrest of Hispanic
- NDAA Resolution Presented to OH Sheriff; Immediate Support Needed
- NDAA nullification being considered in Michigan
- Senator Portman Confronted on NDAA Special Interest Money
- House panel votes to cite Holder for contempt of Congress
- Video: TSA Nude Body Scaners Get Defeated
- House Bill Introduced to Ban EPA Spy Flights
- Malware Wars: Software Vendor Claims CIA and NSA Infiltrated Microsoft
- Obama Hides Behind ‘Executive Privilege’ In Damage Control Over Fast and Furious
- Wall Street elites want to dump Obama, go for confrontation under Romney
- CISPA sponsor: Obama will back down from his veto promise
- The Secret Service Acts as a Law unto Itself: And People Are Shocked?
- Chuck Schumer Proposes Google Map Technology Changes To Protect Privacy
- The CIA Wants To Spy On You Through Your TV: Agency Director Says Net-Connected Gadgets Will ‘Transform’ Surveillance
- Is this Lockheed Martin’s top secret spy drone? Satellite image picks up mystery plane
- Father Who Killed Daughter’s Alleged Molester Won’t Face Charges In Lavaca County, Texas
- 80 killed in escalating violence between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria
- Islamists in Nigeria butcher another 50 Christians
- 165.000 followers of Jesus were killed in 2009
- “Peacemaker’s” in Gaza fires 50 rockets into Israel
- Britain stops Russian ship carrying attack helicopters for Syria
- Barbadians testify at alleged satanic ritual murder trial
- The Futility of European Elections
- The Demographics of Israeli Politics
- Despite mediation efforts, Gaza fighting escalates
- Russian ship carrying helicopters to Syria turns back
- Mubarak reported to be on life support
- Egyptian Zombies
- In Egypt, Arab Spring Replaced by Military Dictatorship
- Muslim Brotherhood warns Egypt’s generals of “life or death” struggle
- Egyptian Election: Islamist Victory or Deceptive Strategy?
- Hamas jubilant over Muslim Brotherhood victory claim in Egypt
- BBC: Hamas admits Gaza child was killed by Palestinian rocket
- VIDEO: Egyptian, Saudi al-Qaida terrorists claim border attack
- Comptroller: Report on Carmel fire ‘one of the harshest ever’
- In Israel visit, Putin to mark Red Army victory over Nazis
- Why are only the Palestinians considered ‘refugees’?
- As Iran nuke talks fail, stage set for tougher sanctions
- Iraq: War Crimes, Lies and Statistics
- SA ‘one of world’s most unhappy countries’
- Western intelligence agencies feeding information to Syrian rebels
- US plans significant military presence in Kuwait
- Sharia in action: Saudi man beheaded for witchcraft, sorcery
- Jihad group claims attack on Egyptian/Israeli border
- Catholic Mary of Lebanon blessed in Church in Italy
- Live Earthquake Map
- Alaska’s Cleveland volcano has explosive ash burst
- 5.0 magnitude earthquake shakes Gujarat, India
- 15 million people displaced by natural disasters in 2011
- Synchronized probes explore Bermuda Triangle’s swirling vortices
- Tropical Storm Talim expected to graze China
- The Moon’s Peculiar Dust Gets More Peculiar Still
- Incredible Underwater Photos Show Gap Between Europe And United States Is Widening!
- 2012 Noctilucent Clouds Are Back – But Their Origin Is Still Unknown
- Axions: Undiscovered Particles Can Extract Energy From Black Holes
- 11 killed in landslide as heavy rains pound Indonesia
- 19 Reasons to Start Preparing for a Global Economic Collapse
- SocGen: Gold Could Surge Over 500%
- Red Alert / Global Systemic Crisis – September-October 2012: When The Trumpets Of Jericho Ring Out Seven Times
- J.P. Morgan Misleads Pensioners, Bails out Hedge Funds
- Immigration Hurts American Employment
- Why doesn’t the stock market reflect the imminent Global Depression?
- Europe’s train-wreck and the inevitable collapse of the global economy
- Debt crisis: EU leaders set to announce €750bn Spain and Italy bailout deal
- Fed Will Ease Monetary Policy This Week: Goldman’s Hatzius
- JPMorgan Chase Gets $14 Billion Per Year In Government Subsidy: Study
- The Biggest Myth Preventing an Economic Recovery
- Net Worth Implosion: It’s Not Just Housing
- Greece Looks Towards Bailout Austerity & Fed Talks Stimulus As Economy Wanes
- The golden snitch: how the Globalists stole the Greek election
- Our Nukes Cost More Than You Think; Stimson Pegs Annual Nuke Spending At $31B
- Evidence of Credit Suisse fraud mounts
- THE ULTIMATE FINANCIAL BUBBLE–Protect Yourself and Profit
(NOTE: This is an advertisement but it has some useful information.)
- Economic collapse in Greece is finally sinking into the consciousness of its citizens
- Al Gore’s firm lands $16M contract to manage NYC pensions
- Federal Reserve Will Ease Monetary Policy This Week: Report
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon Heckled as ‘Crook’ During Hearing
- Trick for a Tiny Belly in 2012: Reporter Loses Her “Belly” With Less Then $10!
- Tips on Caring for Aging Parents
- Today’s Modern Food: It’s not what you think – Part 1 of 2
(NOTE: This video is 20:25 long.)
- Today’s Modern Food: It’s not what you think – Part 2 of 2
(NOTE: This video is 13:43 long.)
- Clock tolling on forced abortions
- Sen. Ron Wyden calls for decriminalization of industrial hemp farming
- Obama and Eric Holder Are Still Lying About the Medical Marijuana Raids
- Healthy oils suppress Breast Cancer
- Mediterranean diet not only prevents heart disease and diabetes and improves quality of life
- Dozens of autism brains at Harvard hospital found rotting after freezer failure
- Five health steps the system does NOT want you to take
- Folic acid supplementation improves arterial elasticity to lower heart attack risk
- The invisible threat that pulls apart DNA, causing genetic disorders and cancer
- Eating This Feeds Bacteria That Can Poke Holes Through Your Gut
- BPA-Free Products Still Contain Bisphenols of Equal Toxicity
- Monsanto-Funded Science Denies Emerging Roundup-Cancer Link
- Report: DHS study of National Bio and Agro-Defense underestimates risks
- WHO Declares American Weight Problem Draining World’s Resources
- New Study Proves Lipid Extract of Green Lipped Mussel Effective for Treatment of Asthma in Children
- 6 Easily Avoided Health Hazards In Your Home
- U.S. war on drugs moves to pharmacy from jungle
- ‘Get over it’: children of anonymous sperm donors met with hostility, ridicule, say activists
- Pennsylvania ‘House of Horrors’ law closes one abortion clinic, five others stop surgical abortions
- Michele Bachmann: Washington is taking notice of HHS mandate backlash (exclusive)
- Pro-abortion politicians read obscene play The Vagina Monologues on steps of the state Capitol
- New Hampshire gov. vetoes partial birth abortion ban, Michigan protects conscience on campus….more
- New Zealand abortion rate lowest since 1995
- ‘Illuminating hope’: how one ordinary couple is saving lives one ultrasound at a time
- Top UK doctor’s chilling claim: The NHS kills off 130,000 elderly patients every year
- Miami-Dade Commission Approves Bath Salt Ban
Heritage House Ministries will be hosting the 7th Annual
Love for Israel Conference July 13th – 15th, 2012
The Theme for the Conference is:
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Syria on Brink of Bosnia Style Bloodbath
- US Braces for Action in Persian Gulf
- Al-Qaida Moving into Syria
- Terrorist Groups in Syria Armed with Chemical Weapons
- Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria
- Discussion: What does it all mean? Whose spin to believe?
- Who is really behind the Syria massacres? What is their agenda?
- Multiple Reports of Cannibalism: What does it mean? (commentary by Kimberly)
- Muslims Behead Christian in Tunisia: End of Days sign
- Midrash/discussion: how do we report the “bad news”?
- Wrap-up; Psalm 27 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Philippians 4:6-9 “6 Do not worry at all, but in every matter, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to Elohim. 7 And the peace of Elohim, which surpasses all understanding, shall guard your hearts and minds through Messiah Yeshua. 8 For the rest, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is righteous, whatever is clean, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good report, if there is any uprightness and if there is any praise – think on these. 9 And what you have learned and received and heard and saw in me, practise these, and the Elohim of peace shall be with you.”
We need to pay careful attention to this sequence of instructions because it contains much that can help us attain both good spiritual and physical health. In the past fifty years, men have come to understand how deteriorating and destructive stress is to life. Paul’s counsel, written nearly two thousand years ago, tells us not to be driven by anxiety or fearfulness about life. Even earlier, in the Sermon on the Mount, Jesus admonishes us to “take no anxious thought.” The stress of anxiety is wearying, setting us up for multiple afflictions. If we really “see” God, we should know that He is with us. Should we not feel great assurance in His promise never to allow us to be tempted above what we can bear? Faith is a prime solution for anxiety.
Paul continues, urging us to let God know our needs in every matter of life. As Jesus said in the Sermon on the Mount, He already knows our needs, but He wants us to recognize, evaluate, and communicate them to Him, accompanied by thoughtful expressions of thanksgiving for what He has already given, as well as His promises of blessings in the future. Do we see what this process achieves? It disciplines us to think within certain well-defined parameters that have Him and His way at the center of our life.
Paul then asserts that one benefit of this is tranquility of mind, respite from the restlessness so common to the carnal mind, which is constantly searching for new stimulation to satisfy its insatiable longings. This peace of God will stand guard over our minds like a sentinel, allowing us to meet and cope with the problems of life.
Verse 8 begins with the word “finally.” While not technically wrong, it does not adequately convey Paul’s intent. We can understand it better as “in this connection” or “in this regard as I close this letter.” In relation to anxiety, the peace of God, and coping with the problems of life, our minds should be occupied with things that are true, noble, just, pure, lovely, of good report, virtuous, and praiseworthy. Through this discipline, we program our minds with the right things; what goes into the mind determines what comes out in words, actions, and attitudes.
This is a biblical version of the “garbage in, garbage out; wholesome in, wholesome out” cliché. It specifically expands on Jesus’ statement, “For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks” (Matthew 12:34). We could take this further and say that out of the abundance of the heart the mind thinks and feels, and the body acts.
In verse 9, Paul defines what is wholesome specifically as what they had learned, received, heard, and seen in him. He is indirectly telling them to eat Jesus Christ because he, Paul, as His apostle to the Gentiles, was His agent to them and their teacher of His way of life.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: Eating: How Good It Is! (Part Five)
- Bible Places–Western Wall
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 08 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 27:14 long.)
- Do You Love God
(NOTE: This video is 10:00 long.)
- What Glenn Beck says about ‘The Harbinger’
- A.D. 100: Church compromises in Jupiter’s temple
- Children Shall Rise Up Against Their Parents, And the Father Their Child
Repentance by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
“Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.”
What does this mean? Well, for the most part it means nothing. I mean that! For most of modern Christianity, this word simply means to stop doing whatever you are doing, and it is precisely this definition that leads most of us to go right out and do it again. Some sooner, some later. So, let’s go back (shoov, pun intended) and get some more background to this word.
We have now established how this word began in the beginning. Let us examine several other uses of this word.
Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 31:3
“And YHVH said unto Jacob, return unto the land of thy fathers, and to thy kindred; and I will be with thee.”
You will soon see that this word from YHVH is to be true physically and spiritually for all time.
Yehoshua‘ (Joshua) 4:18
“And it came to pass, when the priests who bore the ark of the covenant of YHVH, were come up out of the midst of the Jordan, and the soles of the priests’ feet were lifted up unto the dry land, that the waters of the Jordan returned unto their place, and flowed over all its banks, as they did before.”
Mizemor (Psalm) 51:12 – 13
“Restore [tashiyvah, repent] unto me the joy of thy salvation, and uphold me with a willing spirit. Then will I teach transgressors thy ways, and sinners shall be converted unto thee.”
Both restore and converted are the word shoov. David is praying that he be returned back to Yah’s ways so that he may be able to teach others to do the same. This is one place that teaches us that sacrifices are vain (vs 19) without repentance.
“He restoreth my soul; he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake.”
How can YHVH lead His people in the paths of righteousness if they do not first repent or return unto Him? By the way, the word paths here is properly translated as cycles of righteousness. I am sure someone will remind me to elaborate on that one at a later time!
“Let those who fear thee turn unto me, and those who have known thy testimonies.”
Again, the context is to those who have turned away from YHVH, who have known His testimonies. YHVH is pleading for them to go back.
Yiremeyahu (Jeremiah) 23:21 – 22
“I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran; I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. But if they had stood in my counsel and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings.”
This word is used in this manner over 1,000 times in the Tanakh (Old Testament). Our Father has gone to great lengths to fully define this word for us. There should be no confusion as to what it means when it is used in the New Testament. But yet there is. Why? Because most students of scripture begin in the middle in order to search out doctrine, not at the beginning. This technique has always been saturated in a basic Greek philosophy, the Old Testament is for Jews. Their laws are not our laws, their ways are not our ways. Their food is not our food. Their repentance is not our repentance, and eventually their God is not our God.
Let us go back to the New Testament now. The very first words that we hear from Yochanan the Immerser (John the Baptizer) is REPENT! Who was he speaking these words to? the Nations? Of course not. The nations would not have a clue as to what to go back to! He speaks this word to the local Jewish leadership. Yochanan is pleading in behalf of Yeshua‘ for YHVH’s covenant people to go back to the covenant. Yeshua‘’s first words to the Jewish leaders is to REPENT! (Mattityahu (Matthew) 4:17). The two main religious systems in Judaism, the Pharisees and the Sadducees, had strayed away from the Word of YHVH. He certainly knew this in advance. Go Back! YHVH says. The common myth that Judaism was a law-keeping religion that YHVH came to denounce and change is a lie. Most of the Jewish leaders of that time were big time law breakers. Yeshua‘ constantly railed against them for not knowing the Scriptures. We have discussed this before, so I will not labor on this. Although there are some exceptions, for the most part, the word to the covenant people was repent. The word for the gentiles was believe. Then, in the letters of Sha’ul, as he visited the local gentile communities, he pleaded with many believing gentiles, who had already walked away, to repent. Many gentile believers had already turned back to their old ways. Sha’ul reminds many of them in 2 Corinthians 7:1, that they are to cleanse themselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of YHVH. In verse 10 he reminds them of the difference between worldly repentance and godly repentance. One works death and the other leads to the paths (cycles) of righteousness.
Next time we will talk about YHVH repenting and the concept of entropy as it directly relates to repentance.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- Solving the Out of Memory Error
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.