News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Andrea Mitchell Smears Romney with Deceptive Edit
- Why Congress Should Not Preserve Flawed Obamacare Policies
- Terror Tuesdays, Kill Lists and Drones: Has the President Become a Law Unto Himself?
- Obama’s Move Signals a Presidency’s End
- 1990 article: Obama raised in yet ANOTHER country
- The New Obama Doctrine, A Six-Point Plan for Global War
- Obama Overrides Congress to Rewrite US Immigration Laws to Suit his Political Agenda
- Conservatives for Shariah
- Who said this? ‘Pelosi is a reptile’
- Researcher: CIA, NSA may have infiltrated Microsoft to write malware
- Lance Armstrong named in massive 12-year doping conspiracy
- The top five policy arguments against Obamacare
- Pro-life school bus firebombed in Rockford, local media ignore the incident
- Funding of New Brunswick Christian university under attack by homosexual activists
- Minnesota Man Brutalized by SWAT Executive Officer for Talking Loud on Cell Phone (Updated)
- Charlotte Iserbyt: The Miseducation of America
- Southern Baptist Churches in decline in the US
- WWII War Hero Has Land and Home Stolen
- NSA Refuses To Admit To Spying On Americans
- New NSA docs contradict 9/11 claims
- Kissinger Campaigns for Romney: Did Bilderberg Select the Next Pres?
- FBI Wants to Outlaw New Internet Technology
- Utah Cops Committing Judicially Authorized Rape
- Chicago Police To Hold Gun Turn-In Event This Weekend
- Father Accuses Texas Teachers Of Ordering A “Code Red” On His Six-Year-Old Son
- Dead Dog Receives Voter Registration Forms in Bedford County, Virginia
- Border Patrol Group Calls For Holder’s Resignation
- DoD Current and Future U.S. Drone Activities Map
- Rules for Preppers – Staying Under the Radar
- Woman Arrested For Groping TSA Supervisor
- Verichip Corp. RFID Microchip – First Official TV Commercial
- New Jersey: Muslim Indicted In Killing Of Wife During Ramadan Stroll
- Family accuses El Monte police officers of brutality in man’s death
- New Asian immigrants to US now surpass Hispanics
- Google denies ‘cover-up’ as Street View data collection probe reopens
- Portland man goes naked during TSA search
- Feds Prepping For ‘Nuclear Incident’ In America; Why Now?
- NASA Plans For Large Scale Power Grid Failure
- Chicago’s unreported race war
- Powder keg: Largest joint exercise in Middle East history- troops, tanks, planes and even Russian nuclear subs
- Back to the Gulf: US Plans Significant Military Presence in Kuwait
- US & Russia Deploy in Syria — Double Prey for Al-Qaeda
- East mounting a coalition to challenge Western power in the Middle East: Has it officially started?
- Islamists Bomb Three Churches in Kaduna State, Nigeria
- Muslim Brotherhood Restoration Of Caliphate And New Era Of Cyber Jihad
- Borderline war
- Hidden US-Israeli Military Agenda: “Break Syria into Pieces”
- Israel, Hamas trade fire as Gaza violence escalates
- Israel: Egyptian Islamic party calling for deadly attack
- Three killed in gunfight on Israeli/Egyptian border as Muslim Brotherhood declares victory in Egypt elections
- The Storm Clouds Are Gathering Over Egypt
- On Egyptian Elections And Israeli Escalations
- Mosque set on fire near Ramallah in suspected ‘price-tag’ attack
- Atmosphere at Moscow nuclear talks is not positive at all
- Lawmaker comes out against gays in the military
- Gazans welcome claim of Islamist victory in Egypt
- Egypt: Generals say they’ll “hand over power to the elected president at end of month”
- Egypt’s Military Issues Official Decree Giving Them Ultimate Power
- “From now on, they either follow the right religion or there will be no peace for them”: Muslim group claims responsibility for Nigeria church bombings that killed 50
- Knock me over with a feather: Iran was behind bomb plot against Israeli diplomats
- India: Muslim mob hacks non-Muslim to death for marrying Muslim girl
- Syria: At least 9,000 Christians flee their homes after persecution from Islamic supremacist rebels
- Report: Syrian Rebels continue targeting Christians for Genocide
- Der Spiegel: Neo-Nazis aided Arafat’s Black September in 1972 Munich Attack
- Government-funded ‘registry of homophobic acts’ launched today in Quebec
- Netanyahu ready to destroy Jewish homes in Samaria
- Catholics in Goa in India continue their Jew-hate
- Catholic Goa was a religious state of terror that burned Jews
- An Amazing Discovery: Oldest Natural Pearl Found In Arabia
- UK soldiers sacked days before pension date
- British Man Tries to Arrest Tony Blair During Lecture in Hong Kong
- UK Mass Surveillance Bill: The Return of a Bad Idea
- Is a human ‘population bomb’ ticking?
- GLOBAL ELITES THROWN OUT OF ICELAND: Iceland Dismantles Corrupt Gov’t Then Arrests All Rothschild Bankers
(This is what we need to do in America.)
- Unjustified killing: UN wants US drone attacks explained
- Live Earthquake Map
- 6.0 magnitude earthquake shakes Alaska Aleutian Islands
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of Oregon
- Largest earthquake in 109 years rattles Victoria Australia
- Typhoon Guchol takes aim at Japan, may make landfall Wednesday
- Dangerous rip currents claim lives at Florida beaches
- Elusive Ancient Galaxy Discovered After Decade-Long Search
- Fire Clouds Solve An Old Puzzle
- Enormous Glowing Mushroom Cloud Appeared Mysteriously in Beijing
- Colombian Volcano Nevado Del Ruiz Spews Ash and Gas
- 20 Reasons Why America’s Next Bank Holiday Will Be a Nightmare
- A Silver Bullet for the World Economic Crisis
- The reasons why business fail
- Which way is the gold market heading?
- Free-market advocates vs. Uncle Sam
- Europe Gets Emerging Market Crisis Ultimatum as G-20 Meet
- Millions will see pensions slashed by up to 20% as new EU rules are set to send annuities plummeting
- Secret EU summit document shows first step to Banking Union
- Euro crisis far from over, stock analysts warn
- What Coordinated Central Bank Intervention Could Look Like
- A Global Recession? The Warning Signs Are Everywhere
- Battle to Free Scotland From British Money Power Heats Up
- Lawrence Summers: Avoiding a Global Catastrophe
- Greece’s ailing economy grinds to a halt
- Heads A Deflationary Implosion – Tails A Hyperinflationary Depression…
- Plastic Currency Gains Worldwide, But Short-Term Costs, Other Factors Mean No-Sale In U.S.
- Alert From JP Morgan Employee-V Is Right!
- Lead-Stick Beware!
- Inflammation Is Bad, Fat Is Good
- New York court rules bodily fluids are not deadly weapons
- Vaccinated children have up to 500% more disease than unvaccinated children
- Germ theory delusions collapse as new science reveals healthy people carry 10,000 different germ strains at all times
- Food freedom alert: City authorities in Ferguson, Mo., threaten to tear down another fully legal front yard garden
- Safe and effective natural remedies for acne
- Watermelon extract lowers blood pressure better than dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Natural antibacterial alternatives to triclosan & other toxic chemicals
- Nine-year-old girl’s lunch blog shames school and local politicians into making changes
- Avoid cancer-causing hormone replacement therapy and treat menopause naturally
- Stop with the antacids already
- Abortionists who fed babies to dogs charged with homicide
- Contracepting America: the real war on women
- British Medical Journal campaigns for legalized euthanasia
- Stolen Freedoms Regained in Stunning Blow to State Lawmakers
- Poised: When Doctors Question Your Family’s Vaccine Choices, Have Your Answers Ready
- Report: DHS risk assessment study of National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility underestimates risks
- Eugenics – Toxic Meat Glue of the Elite Agenda
- 5 Foods to Buy Organic Always
- Former top L.A. cop calls for legalizing drugs
- Instead of banning soda, maybe it’s time we banned stupid government bans
- Fidelity Investments Funding ‘Synthetic Biology’ Takeover of Life
- Scientists Genetically Engineered Cows to Produce Human Breast Milk
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Syria on Brink of Bosnia Style Bloodbath
- US Braces for Action in Persian Gulf
- Al-Qaida Moving into Syria
- Terrorist Groups in Syria Armed with Chemical Weapons
- Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria
- Discussion: What does it all mean? Whose spin to believe?
- Who is really behind the Syria massacres? What is their agenda?
- Multiple Reports of Cannibalism: What does it mean? (commentary by Kimberly)
- Muslims Behead Christian in Tunisia: End of Days sign
- Midrash/discussion: how do we report the “bad news”?
- Wrap-up; Psalm 27 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
James 3:14-16 “14 But if you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth. 15 This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is earthly, unspiritual, demonic. 16 For where jealousy and self-seeking are, there is confusion and every foul deed.”
I like to tell stories, and my family has told me more than once that I sometimes exaggerate things. I always justified it as good humor and in fun. I have come to learn, however, the exaggerations, boasts, or little white lies that “spice up” stories or humor can often hurt and damage others. Sometimes someone hearing the story remembers the situation, and it was not as funny or, from his perspective, happened some other way.
Boasting is usually successful only when another is put down, and though everyone may laugh, the victim may be recoiling from what feels like jabs and insults. Sarcasm and teasing often produce the same results. James refers to boasting and lying as assaults against the truth. One may not realize how true this is until he feels the sting of sarcasm directed toward him. I love to tease and be teased, but I am realizing increasingly that people can become carried away in their words, violate the truth, and do severe damage.
An old saying runs, “Everyone loves a clown but no one wants to be his best friend.” Laughter helps people to relax and bond more closely together in shared experiences, but it is good to learn to look around to see if someone is no longer laughing. Many years ago, a dinner party with several good friends also included a minister and his wife who had just been transferred to our city. It was our first occasion to dine with them, and it was a very pleasant evening. Most of us, knowing each other well, had a long evening teasing, joking, laughing, and putting each other down. We never noticed anything amiss with the new guests.
The next week at church, however, we heard a sermon about the damages of put-down humor and how it has absolutely no place in a Christian’s lifestyle. The new minister talked about how even the most subtle humor can tear relationships down and cause doubts about another’s affection or respect. Such humor includes referring to one’s wife as “the old ball and chain” or “the biscuit-burner.” Such names and teasing—as “good fun” as they may seem—diminish our friends and family, do not express the kind affection we really feel for them, are not true, and thus are lies. A Christian should never lie, not even in fun. All of us were shame-faced and sorry we had left such a negative impression, and we apologized to him, his wife and to each other.
Test: Are we teasing and boasting to another’s pleasure or his discomfort? Is it true and factual? If it is not, it is a lie, and no matter how funny it is, it is sin. Sarcasm belongs in the same category: If it is not true, it is a lie. Even if it is true, how are we expressing it? Does sarcasm express love, gentleness, peace, and mercy? Can we tease one another righteously? I would like to think so, but I am still working on learning how. Without God’s Spirit guiding our words, our tongues remain subtle, merciless, and destructive weapons.
James concludes by telling us directly that these forms of speaking are not godly wisdom, but “earthly, sensual, demonic. For where envy and self-seeking exist, confusion and every evil thing will be there” (verses 15-16). The fallout from communication based on our human, selfish motivations is evident about us. The state of the world and the way it functions are often actions and reactions of crushing blows of words. Governments, businesses, sports teams, even schools, churches, and neighborhoods communicate with each other in wars of words. Our world—this “Information Age”—is practically devoid of godly, righteous speech, relying on the sensual, material, selfish pursuits that drive Satan himself. How much does it affect us and our communications with one another?
Excerpted from: Are You Sharp-Tongued? (Part Two)
- Bible Places–Warren’s Shaft
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 07 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:44 long.)
- Will my good deeds outweigh my bad?
- We Are Now In The 300 Day Trial Of America
- NASA Scientists And Astronauts Tell The World Aliens Do Exist (Video)
Repentance by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
This word will begin to shift our focus from this point on. I have prayed that what we have defined so far will give you a grasp of how the New Testament should be understood. Going back to the beginning and defining all the words and phrases spoken in it gives us a better, if not a proper, understanding of what the writers meant when they used these words. So many students of Scripture teach these concepts by starting in the middle of the book. As you can see, this omits the very foundation. Many recent scriptural creation ministries have been trying to tell Christians, and non-Christians alike, this same thing. You MUST go back to the beginning to understand what is being taught in the middle and the end. So it is with the next word that we will tackle.
I am going to, very bluntly, tell you that without a scriptural understanding of repentance, you are not redeemed or reconciled back to YHVH. To put it more perfectly, as Sha’ul would say, you are not saved. Repentance, as we will see, is the starting point of your salvation. This is the perfect place for hasatan to deceive. Pervert the beginning and all the rest of the house is on sand. I am sure that you have wondered why so many people answer altar calls and go right back to their vomit, so to speak. You saw them seek Him with tears, and still their lives did not change. Could there be a difference between sorrow for your sins and true repentance? Is scriptural repentance more than changing your mind? Is it different from just turning away from sin? When Yeshua‘ and Yochanan (John the baptizer) said to the P’rushim (Pharisees), “repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” what did they mean by repent? Do you really believe that the meaning of repent in the English or the Greek is what they meant? Do you believe that all 23,214 verses of teachings in the Tanakh (Old Testament) about this word is irrelevant? In the Tanakh, the Father teaches us His ways and sets the foundation for us. In Luke 2 verse 49, when they find Yeshua‘ teaching in the temple, He says to His parents, “Knew ye not that I must be about my Father’s business?”. In other words, my Father has taught me His ways and I am doing what He has taught me. He will carry on His father’s profession. This only makes sense when you can see that this was Yeshua‘’s bar mitzvah. A Jewish boy’s father spends 12 years teaching his son what is right and wrong. He teaches him Yah’s ways. He teaches him his profession. Yosef was a carpenter, and Yeshua‘ was taught how to be a carpenter. When people watched Yeshua‘ build things, they saw the very nature of Yosef, as well. When he carved out the wood, they saw the skilled hands of Yosef in him. When his time came (bar mitzvah) and he was now a “son of the commandments”, he was now responsible to continue His father’s ways Himself. He was directly responsible to YHVH Himself. We must understand this father/son teaching in order to understand the Messiah. The Tanakh is replete with teaching on the fact that the Messiah will observe and follow His father’s ways. He would not break one single commandment and not teach anyone else to break even the least of them (Mattityahu (Matthew) 5:19). In verse 52 of Luke 2, we see this confirmed when Luke says that Yeshua‘ increased in wisdom and stature, and in favor with ’Elohiym and man.
The English word repent can begin to be understood by the Greek word that it is translated from. This word is metanoeo. Greek lexicons generally define this word as a changing of one’s mind or sorrow. The New Englishman’s Greek concordance goes on to say that it is “a change of heart and mind away from self and sin, and towards God and holiness.” This is getting much closer, but too many students and teachers stop right there and try to apply that definition to our present day lifestyle. Many commentaries on the subject are quick to mention that this turning away from sin also concludes with a turning to YHVH. But, as I have said so many times before, this means virtually nothing to us today. We have not been taught scripturally what it means to turn to YHVH. To modern Christians, this means acknowledging that Jesus is Lord, the devil is bad, the Jehovah’s Witnesses are a cult, and Bill and Hillary are responsible for our moral decay! So, we must take this very important word back to its origin, to see how the Father has already defined it. Then we will know what Yeshua‘ means when He says it, as well.
The comparable word used in the Tanakh and the Hebrew culture is teshuvah. This word is generally translated ‘to return’, or to ‘go back’. This is borne out from its verbal root shoov. The first use of this word sets the standard for how it is to be understood. In Bere’shiyt (Genesis) chapter 1 and 2 we have the creation and making of all things. Man is created perfect and without sin and given only ’Elohiym’s word. He has no knowledge of good or evil. His instructions are only the word of ’Elohiym, and he is told to not eat of the other tree. When he does, he now is doomed to eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and banned from the tree of life. This tree of life, the pure word of YHVH (Mishlei (Proverbs) 3:13-18, 11:30) is in the paradise of YHVH (Hitgalut (Revelation) 2:7). Adam is taken out of the garden and put in the place that he was taken out of, i.e. the ground (Bere’shiyt 3:23). This is because the garden of Eden is a place of living eternally. Had he remained in the garden and eaten from the tree of life, he would have lived eternally in a fallen state. ’Elohiym removes him from this place and puts him back from where he was taken and bans him from entering the garden. This also teaches us that Adam’s physical body is not made from material in the garden but from the earth outside the garden, which was not created in the image of ’Elohiym but in the beginning. This means that Adam cannot live eternally in the garden, but can receive the Tree of Life IN him and have eternal life IN him. This brings Adam back to access to the Tree of Life (YHVH’s word). Notice that the other tree (the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil) never appears in scripture again. Why? Because it is in all of us by inheritance. There is no need to reach out and take of this tree, it is there by nature. Keep in mind however, that the tree is there by nature, not necessarily the fruit. This is why the believer has two natures struggling inside of him. Ask Sha’ul. He will tell you. Okay, now back to repentance. It is no coincidence that the word shoov shows up so soon after Adams’ rebellion. In chapter 3 we see the deception of Chava (Eve) and the transgression of Adam (more on this later). Adam and Chava then set the standard for the response of man to ’Elohiym’s call for the rest of human history. ’Elohiym searches for him and calls him on the carpet, and man denies personal responsibility for disobeying Him. Chava quickly follows with the same denial that she has personally done anything wrong. Hasatan, being a serpent, hasn’t a leg to stand on and says nothing. YHVH ’Elohiym will now spend His time drawing man back to His tree. He dramatically illustrates this in Adam’s curse.
“… cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field; In the sweat of thy face shalt thou eat bread, till thou return unto the ground; for out of it wast thou taken: for dust thou art, and unto dust shalt thou return.”
There are a bunch of neat things here, but lets stay with our subject. The word return, used twice here, is the first occurrence of the word for repent. This is dovetailed with the ‘fall’ of Adam. The foundation of repentance is the return to where you came from. Adam came from the dust, and that is where he will teshuvah, or return to. The root of repentance is to go back to something. It is what we are to go back to, that is critical. Ponder this for awhile. Is not this repentance the constant cry of YHVH to His people always? When you read of all the terrible judgment poured out in the last days, is this because the nations did not acknowledge that Yeshua‘ was Master, or is it because they turned (shoov) from His ways? Do you seriously believe that YHVH created a whole new tree (Christianity) designed to go their own way, as well? Or can you see that YHVH grafted us into a set apart, righteous tree that has been here all along, and that the natural branches can return to that tree?
We will continue to clearly define this word next time.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- Announcing: The Microsoft Surface Tablet
- Facebook acquires Israeli facial recognition startup
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.