News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Radioactive buckyballs from Fukushima invade California beaches
- Muslims Marching Toward Victory in USA Conference
- Five Devastating Effects Obamacare Will Have on Young Adults
- RightOnline in Review: What Would Breitbart Do?
- Obama attorneys argue he’s NOT Dem nominee
- Watergate burglar: Obama ‘most corrupt ever’
- And Chuck Norris tackles Obama’s broken promises
- THE COUP OF 2012: Encroachment upon Basic Freedoms, Militarized Police State in America
- Thousands silently march to protest NYPD stop-and-frisks
- U.S. court rules for Rumsfeld in Iraq torture suit
- Are American Jews Waking Up?
- As far as editorial content is concerned, print media in the United States is very pro-Muslim
- Emphasizing how much it wants peace, “moderate” Palestinian Authority rebroadcasts shows teaching children to hate Jews and Christians
- Dearborn: “Sharia is coming, baby!”
- CNN Refused to Air – Ex Correspondent Speaks Out On Alleged War Crime
- How Long Before VPNs Become Illegal?
- SWAT Cop’s Sucker Punch Puts Man in Intensive Care
- In His Own Words: Obama Says He is a Constitution Violating Dictator
- CIA’s Hacktivists May Have Had Access to Flame and Stuxnet
- First Amendment Be Damned: Massachusetts Town Outlaws Swearing
- Introducing ‘BioWatch’ – Our New $5.7 Billion Anthrax Alert System
- New Obama Birth Certificate Lawsuit Heads to Court
- ‘Roid-raging Cop Shoots Up Neighborhood: Get Ready for more “Gun Control”
- Dozens Imprisoned for Violating Non-Existent Federal Gun Control Law
- VIDEO: Sheriff Joe Arpaio Talks to ABC15 About Illegal Immigration Change
- D.C. Circuit to Hear Dispute Over Drones in September
- Obama Administration Proposes Tougher Rules on Soot Pollution
- Obama’s Harvard Law Professor Roberto Unger Says ‘He Must Be Defeated In 2012’
- A Deeper Understanding Of Sci-Fi Propaganda
- Americans are too Ignorant to Fill 3 Million Jobs
- Law Abiding Illegal Immigrants
- 10 Things That Will Happen If Barack Obama Continues To Systematically Legalize Illegal Immigration
- Gov. Jesse Ventura: Abolish Two-Party Political System
- Is this America? Nazi Checkpoint = CIA drug trafficking
- Police State Checkpoint Nullification in Upper Moreland, PA
- All Over America Government Control Freaks Are Forcing Preppers Back On To The Grid
- Calls: Zimmerman told wife to buy bulletproof vest
- AP Exclusive: Feds: Design led to nuke plant woes
- Agenda 21… How Will It Affect You?
- Agenda 21 For Dummies… Part 1 and 2
- Rodney King, victim of brutal LA police beating, dead at 47
- EPA proposes tougher rules on soot
- Russia reportedly sending 2 warships with marines to Syria
- Russia to send marines to evacuate nationals from Syria
- Not ‘If’ But ‘When’: US Intervention In Syria On Countdown
- Terrorists infiltrate Egypt-Israel border, kill civilian contractor
- Israel deploys tanks along Egyptian frontier
- More Warr Preparations for Israel
- Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood leaders ordered rocket attack on Israel
- Infowars Ahead of MSM: Egypt’s Military Issues New Decree Giving Them Ultimate Power
- Brotherhood claims election victory before official results
- Peres says time running out on Iran as Moscow talks begin
- How Iran orchestrated bombings in India, Thailand and Georgia
- The wars of the Jews: Orthodox fight Reform, Conservative recognition
- Al-Qaida urges Egypt to cancel treaty with Israel
- Libya: New AFRICOM And NATO Beachhead In Africa
- ‘New Democracy’ Pro Bailout Party Wins Greek Election
- Nigeria: Muslims bomb three churches
- What’s Wrong with Pakistan?
- Pakistanis blame CIA for fresh polio cases
- Pakistan: Muslim mob attacks police station, demanding murder of mentally retarded man for desecrating Qur’an
- North Wales bans all under 16 yrs old from being in city center at night
- Chavez reveals Venezuela has built first drone
- BP Announces Venezuela Now Has World’s Largest Oil Reserves
- Death Summit 2012: A Window Into 21st Century Eugenics
- Irish Politicians Grill Finance Minister Over Bilderberg Meeting Attendance
- Hollande Bolstered as Socialists Win French Parliament Control
- Forget The Election Results – Greece Is Still Doomed And So Is The Rest Of Europe
- Pope Benedict Focuses on Legacy While Ignoring Vatican Power Struggle
- Israeli Elitism
- Google: Western governments increasingly indulge in online censorship
- Baltic ‘UFO’: New dive, new details
- IAF Hits Terrorists in Central Gaza
- Live Earthquake Map
- Colombian volcano Nevado del Ruiz spews ash and gas and rumbles with strong, strange noises
- Hurricane Carlotta dumps torrential rains and kills 3 in Mexico
- Scientists Put Forward Theory Suggesting That the Universe Could Grind to a Halt
- High Park Fire: Wildfire Near Fort Collins, Colo. Rages, Jumps Highway 14 And Grows To More Than 52,000 Acres
- Typhoon Guchol Intensified Near Philipiness, Heading Toward Japan
- Typhoon Guchol and Further Disaster at Fukushima Possible
- Proposed international trade rules would give corporations the power to overrule governments
- North Dakota’s Economic Boom Inspires Action on Energy Legislation
- The global addiction of central banking stimulus
- G20: China Abandons Role of Global Engine as Wen Tempers Stimulus
- IMF urges Europe to help refinance Irish bank bail-out
- World Bank chief calls Spanish bailout ‘wasted’
- This Wasn’t An Accident
(NOTE: I believe this is an advertisement but it has some good information you may not know about.)
- Central banks prepare for turmoil after Greek vote
- CAFR: If $600B ‘fund’ can’t fund $27B pension, $16B deficit, why have it?
- V’s Response To Greek Election Facade-Just Watch And See–The Euro Is Cest Fini
- French Socialists Eye Huge Tax Increases After Victory
- Markets Decline as Merkel Says No Leeway for Greece
- Rasmussen: 62% of Americans Feel Country Is In Recession
- The case for mandatory GMO labeling – even if you believe in limited government and the free market
- Associated Press caught lying about water fluoridation
- Government report: Many vaccines are expired or improperly stored, putting children at serious risk
- Doctors, patients rarely hear about important drug recalls
- Medicine mafia style
- Licorice root extract proven to decrease liver enzymes
- How to treat asthma with diet and herbs
- Seven tips for healthy parenting
- Modern-day America spends most of its grocery money on processed foods
- Now that we are all toxic – what’s next?
- Water supply contaminated with antidepressants may cause autism
- Fear of HIV infection brings patients back to hospital
- Big Pharma Continues Drug Experiments in Underdeveloped Nations for Profit
- What’s the Worst Thing You Can Do if You Can’t Fall Asleep?
- 9 Health Risks that Aren’t Worth Taking
- FCC to consider changing cellphone radiation standards
- Why are Americans Growing Obese? Blame Richard Nixon and Earl Butz
- Ex-Aetna Chief Criticizes Insurance Mandate
- Flashback: Fox News Censors and Fires Reporters Over Show Exposing Monstanto Bovine Growth Hormone
- New Antioxidant Cuts Heart Risk
- Hotel Room TV Remotes are Most Germy
- Plague confirmed in Oregon man bitten by stray cat
- 10,000 germ species live in and on healthy people
- Diesel Exhaust Causes Cancer
- Recalling an Entire Book in 5 Minutes or Less
- Abortion Clinics Lose License… Obama Loses Baby Girl Vote
- No Standing While Urinating… The End Point of Radical Feminism
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Syria on Brink of Bosnia Style Bloodbath
- US Braces for Action in Persian Gulf
- Al-Qaida Moving into Syria
- Terrorist Groups in Syria Armed with Chemical Weapons
- Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria
- Discussion: What does it all mean? Whose spin to believe?
- Who is really behind the Syria massacres? What is their agenda?
- Multiple Reports of Cannibalism: What does it mean? (commentary by Kimberly)
- Muslims Behead Christian in Tunisia: End of Days sign
- Midrash/discussion: how do we report the “bad news”?
- Wrap-up; Psalm 27 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Jude 1:3-4 “3 Beloved ones, making all haste to write to you concerning our common deliverance, I felt the necessity to write to you urging you to earnestly contend for the belief which was once for all delivered to the set-apart (holy) ones. 4 For certain men have slipped in, whose judgment was written about long ago, wicked ones (See Matthew 13 and 2 Thess. 2) perverting the favour of our Elohim (Mighty One/God) for indecency, and denying the only Master יהוה (Yahweh) and our Master יהושע (Yeshua/Jesus) Messiah.”
Contrary to popular belief, we live in one of the most difficult and dangerous ages in all of human history. Some would be willing to argue this, saying that civilization has come a long way and that mankind is not as cruel as the record of history shows that he once was. Certainly living in the first century in the Roman Empire must have been difficult, they might say as an example, since we have the Bible’s account of the apostles living in constant danger—and most of them died horrible deaths!
That is true. From what the Bible shows, that constant danger promoted closeness to God; the apostles relied on God to keep them safe and provide deliverance for them at every turn. While we are not being hunted down for our religious beliefs, the danger we face today is far greater—spiritually—in that it does just the opposite: It promotes a slow separation from God. We know this kind of danger by the illustration of the frog in the pot of water. The increase in temperature happens so slowly that the frog fails to realize that it is in trouble until it is too late to jump to safety.
What produces this danger for us, the called-out children of God? What is the signature attitude of the era that we live in? What failing among the majority of people will cause the loss of our freedoms and the downfall of our nation? It is compromising with the laws and principles of God.
We live in a nation that has largely compromised the character it once possessed. Just a minority uphold the Christian principles that underlay documents like the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, which provided the foundation for America to become the envy of the world. Now, so many are willing to trade their hard-won freedoms for a little temporary security, essentially selling their birthright.
We face an analogous situation among the greater churches of God. We live in a time when the majority of those with whom we once fellowshipped have compromised the beliefs they used to hold dear. Many of these people have joined worldly churches, or worse, losing faith altogether, have slipped back into the world. Some have contrived strange new doctrines to live by, and despite attending services among the scattered churches, too many have nearly lost their faith and zeal for this way of life.
In our church history, we can see how deadly even a little compromising with God’s ways is. It almost always leads to greater compromises until a person is so far from what has been revealed in Scripture that he has apostatized, cutting himself off from God. What a sad end after such a promising start!
In these perilous times, it is of the utmost importance that we resist the urge to use our human reasoning to compromise with God’s law. We must be particularly careful in what we perceive as the “smaller areas” of God’s Word. Why? Because Satan often makes his greatest inroads by getting us to relax in little things and gradually convincing us to do the same in more vital matters. If he can just get his foot in the door, he feels he has won a great victory and can make us slip away from God. Paul, however, exhorts us, “. . . nor give place to the devil” (Ephesians 4:27).
Once we compromise, the process of sin has commenced, and godly character, which is so precious to God, begins to erode, opening the way for sin on a larger scale. If a wise man like Solomon went from ignoring a seemingly obscure admonition to the flagrant breaking of many of God’s commandments, we, too, can certainly yield to the peril of compromise. We must learn to spot and avoid the little compromises that lead to big sins.
John O. Reid
Excerpted from: Little Compromises
- Bible Places–The Tomb of the Kings
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 06 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:54 long.)
- The WATCHWORD BIBLE New Testament
- News Alert & Bookstore Bulletin
- Armageddon A Space War Coming To You Soon, Part 1
- Armageddon A Space War Coming To You Soon, Part 2
- I Looked…
(NOTE: This video is 43:07 long.)
- America’s Pastime… Is Baseball a Masonic Sport?
The Church by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
The Church — Part 3
I hope and pray that I have given some fundamental background to the word church. The conclusion to this matter is very simple. The church, as it is commonly used in Scripture, is an assembly of people who believe and follow YHVH. In the New Testament it is called the body of the Messiah – Ephesians 1:23; the children of God – Yochanan (John) 1:12; the faithful in Yeshua‘ the Messiah – Ephesians 1:1; believers – 1 Timothy 4:12; saints – Romans 1:7; Avraham’s seed – Galatians 3:29; a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a peculiar people – 1 Kefa (Peter) 2:9; and a host of other titles. In the Tanakh, the assembly (church) is called believers of YHVH – Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 15:6, Divre-Hayamim Bet (2 Chronicles) 20:20; Avraham’s seed – Mizemor (Psalm) 105:6; the faithful – Havakuk (Habakkuk) 2:4; a royal priesthood, a holy nation, and a peculiar people – Shemot (Exodus) 19:5-6; and a host of other titles. The most frequent title is Israel.
This is not the time to do a detailed study of Israel. We will do that another time. I will deal later with the fact that Israel is the name of the nation of people who YHVH foreknew would accept his words and preserve them. They are the name, as a nation, of people who would be YHVH’s assembly. They are YHVH’s assembly (church) as a nation of people. That “nation” of people now is called the body of the Messiah (Christ). YHVH foreknew that the assembly called Israel would fall into unrighteousness and unbelief, and they would reject Him for a foreknown period of time. But they would reject Him as a nation. He also knew that they would return to Him as a nation. In the meantime, individuals, whether Hebrew or of the nations, would come to know this same Messiah, by the preaching of the gospel, and be individually planted into the one and same Messiah. Israel as a nation is still in unbelief. Virtually all the prophecies in the Tanakh concerning Israel speaks of them coming back to the land as dry bones and then at some point will be restored by faith in the Messiah (Yechezeq’el (Ezekiel) 37). This assembly is referred to again as the nation Israel. Meanwhile, there is still only one assembly. There has always been one assembly. There are not two assemblies with different means by which to enter. Entrance into the one assembly has always been by faith only. This is very clearly taught in Ephesians chapter two, verse 21. The building that YHVH is constructing is in two sections. The foundation and the structure are built together, “in whom all the building fitly framed together grows into an holy temple in YHVH.” More on this at a later time.
Before we move on to our next word I need to take the time to correct a misstatement I made in part 2. The Devariym 4:10 reference is not the first mention of the term qahal (church, assembly). As I have said in the past the first mention is very important. The first mention sets the foundation for what a word is going to mean, especially symbolically, for the rest of Scripture. The very first mention of qahal is in Bere’shiyt 28:3. Verse 3 reads in the Hebrew, “veel shadday yevarek ‘oteka veyapherka veyarebeka vehayiyta loqehal ‘ammim”. This reads in the English as “And may El Shaddai bless you and make you fruitful, and add to you and may you become an assembly of nations.” Here, YHVH is foretelling that the seed of Avraham is to come through Yitzchaq (Isaac) and Ya‘aqov (Jacob) and eventually to produce the Messiah. YHVH’s church is always HIS assembly. It has many names throughout the Scriptures, but it is always His assembly. It did not begin in Acts chapter 2. The believers in Acts 2 were gathered to OBSERVE a feast to YHVH, Shavuot, or the Feast of Weeks, not to BEGIN the assembly. This leads us to ask the obvious question. What is the promise they were waiting for? It has been traditionally taught that the promise was the inaugural appearance of the Ruach haQodesh (Holy Spirit). But this is a huge oversimplification, not to mention leading to the erroneous belief that the Ruach haQodesh was not working in the salvation of believers in the Tanakh. There are several more words that need to be properly defined before we tackle this subject.
Next time, we will research the word repentance. This word, more than any other, must be defined from its origin. This word has been so twisted and mangled, that it bears little or no resemblance to its original meaning, and has misled literally millions of so-called Christians. We are going to get a little controversial, but I believe with all that is in me that YHVH is crying out to His church today to turn from their wrong ways and turn back to His ways. See you next time.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- Free Online College Courses – Part Three
- Security expert admits antivirus industry is unable to address emerging security threats
- Synthetic diamond material makes code-breaking quantum computing one step closer to reality
- The Insects Are Watching: Future of Gov’t Surveillance Technology
- Are Stars Celestial Water Springs?
- Tesla’s Wireless Electricity instant solution to planetary energy ‘crisis’
- Apple’s iOS 6 Includes ‘Government Alerts’
- IBM Supercomputer Overtakes Fujitsu as World’s Fastest
- Microsoft unveils ‘Surface’ tablet computer
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.