News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- America’s Marxist picnic
- Obama Seeks US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty
- Obama tied to architect of deliberate U.S. collapse
- House members call for answers about U.S. Government’s involvement with Muslim Brotherhood
- Globalization: Secret Obama Trade Agreement Would Allow Foreign Corporations to Avoid U.S. Laws
- The Technocratization of Public Education
- FBI Terror Plot: How the Government Is Destroying the Lives of Innocent People
- Secret military mini-shuttle lands in California
- Former Texas tycoon nets 110-year sentence
- Homeland Security-funded study downplays jihad threat, pushes idea of Tea Partiers as terrorists
- U.S. Government blocks sales of fuel-efficient cars
- Shelli Baker exposes Obama and the Saudi run media in America at National Press Club, DC 12/8/08
- Four climbers feared dead after Mount McKinley avalanche
- Lone ranger challenges Obama immigration fiat
- The EPA and Tier 3 Regulations
- DHS Announces Amnesty-In-Place for Certain Illegal Aliens Below the Age of 31
- Obamas Executive Order Gives Amnesty to One Million Illegal Aliens
- Campaign solicits foreigners to register to vote
- General Mills cereal company adopts ‘gay marriage’
- Investigator: Foreigners bought Hawaii birth certificates
- Obama violating Constitution and oath of office
- Homeland Security playing Big Brother role
- Raymond Ibrahim: Greatest Church Soon To Be Mega Mosque?
- Rumsfeld: Israel Can’t Trust Obama – on The Glazov Gang
- Tell on Me: The Ballad of US Agents
- Minnesota city rejects Islamic Center on zoning grounds, Hamas-linked CAIR asks DoJ to intervene
- The dark side of the Internet
- National Review’s McCarthy Nails it on Syria
- NPR Continues pushing Racist, Islamic Agenda
- EXCLUSIVE — McConnell: ‘Radical, Dangerous’ Obama Admin Seeks to ‘Shut Up’ Opponents
- Defense Secretary: Cyberattacks Have ‘The Potential For Another Pearl Harbor’
- Beware The Spy In The Sky: Apple/Google To Introduce Military-Grade Satellite Images
- Police officers put on notice in Indiana: If they illegally raid the wrong home, private citizens can shoot back
- Facebook forced to reveal identities of trolls
- Why we must oppose Obamney for President in 2012
- China tech company admits hacking U.S. telecoms
- Voters to decide on definition of marriage in Washington state after signatures approved
- ‘Conspiracy Theorists’ Oppose Planned Government Big Brother Internet Surveillance: British Home Secretary
- Bipartisan Effort to Pass Internet Bill of Rights
- PNAC: The Dawn of a New Fascism
- NDAA “Nullification” Passes Unanimously in Berkeley City Council
- Online privacy: Home Office to write blank cheque for ‘snoopers’ charter’
- Rand Paul proposes bill to prevent warrantless drone surveillance
- Reuters: Michigan nuclear reactor shut after radiation leak
- Want More Internet Privacy? How to Turn on ‘Do Not Track’ in Your Browser
- Will raging power struggles inside the Vatican usher in radical change?
- World’s most powerful imam to rise?
- Japan to start two reactors to meet electricity needs
- Japan Proposes Next Phase of Centralized Surveillance
- Fukushima Daiichi: From Nuclear Power Plant to Nuclear Weapon
- US Attempting to Trigger Full Proxy War in Syria
- U.S. braces for action in Persian Gulf
- Black Sea Fleet ships ready to go to Syrian coast – General Staff
- US holds high-level talks with Syrian rebels seeking weapons in Washington
- Ottawa airport wired with microphones as Border Services prepares to record travellers’ conversations
- Saudi, Japan Deals Drive Record U.S. Arms Sales
- Muslim Brotherhood working to change entire Middle East
- Syria on brink of Bosnia-style bloodbath, warns William Hague
- Robert Spencer: Egypt’s High Court Tries to Stave Off Sharia
- Egyptian Supreme Court rules to dissolve Parliament
- Jihadis fire rockets into southern Israel
- Thailand: Muslims throw grenade into school, murder three Thai troops
- Unusual Object At The Bottom Of The Baltic Sea Raises More Questions!
- Islam in Germany: “Germany Does Away With Itself”
- Germany conducts Raids on Salafists; bans one Salafist group
- Pentagon’s Last Frontier: Battle-Hardened Troops Headed To Africa by Rick Rozoff
- Baltic countries pushed toward Moscow
- Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood top dog tours West promoting antisemitism and restoration of caliphate
- B.C. Supreme Court strikes down Canada’s ban on assisted suicide
- Arabs concerned over Vatican talks with Israel
- Afghan police officer who murdered two Marines says killings were “Allah’s will” and part of his personal jihad
- Greece steps back from the brink of an abyss in early poll results
- Kuwait: New Death Penalty For Blasphemy
- Cairo In Turmoil: Generals Assume Legislative Powers As Parliament Is Dissolved
- 15 federal Conservatives who helped Canadian ‘transsexual’ bill pass 2nd reading
- Infanticide and bestiality advocate given Australia’s highest civic award
- 500,000+ signatures opposing gay ‘marriage’ presented to UK prime minister, Home Office
- Syria: Impending False Flag Media PSYOP On The Horizon
- US Implicit in Helping Re-Establish Islamic Caliphate
- Live Earthquake Map
- Dallas Texas pummeled by extreme June hail storm
- Indonesia’s Mount Marapi volcano spews volcanic ash
- Mexico’s Popocatepetl volcano growing more active
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of the Philippines
- 3.1 magnitude earthquake shakes North Texas
- Typhoon Guchol is forecast to strike Japan at about 18:00 GMT on 19 June – cutting a path through the heart of Tokyo
- 2nd massive fish kill off the coast of Japan: 10 thousand sardines found dead in South Kanagawa
- Shiveluch volcano on Kamchatka spews ash 8 km high
- Afghans end earthquake rescue effort after realizing they were digging up a mass grave
- India’s capital in water crisis after supplies cut in searing heat-wave
- Water, the next flash-point: tensions rising in the Middle East over shrinking war supplies
- 6.4 magnitude earthquake strikes off the east coast of Japan
- Hurricane Carlotta poses flooding threat to Mexico
- 56. Indonesia’s Mount Gamkonora unleashes 3,000 meter ash cloud
- 30-foot young diseased humpback whale beaches near Vancouver and dies
- Banks’ Fire Drill for Greece Election
- Greeks Withdraw $1 Billion a Day Ahead of Vote
- Greeks empty bank accounts ahead of historic election
- Foreign holdings of US debt hit record high
- Italy: Don’t Look Now, But . . .
- Banks ready contingency plans for potential Greek exit of Euro in Sunday’s vote
- Runaway Train? CBO Sounds Alarm on National Debt
- Farage: Another One Bites the Dust – The Euro Titanic Has Hit the Iceberg
- Farage On The Spanish Bailout: “A Reinforcement Of Failure”
- NEW Urgent Warning to All Cell Phone Users
- Aspirin’s Mostly Unrecognized Connection to Serious Medical Problems
- Discover the gateway to remarkable health with a diet rich in color
- Beat the heat with these dairy-free chocolate pudding pops
- Cure poison ivy naturally with jewelweed
- Rheumatoid arthritis yields to the power of nutritional medicine
- If you only choose one remedy for survival and pain relief, grab some Arnica
- Why we are three times heavier than we were in the ’60s
- Frightening Facts You Must Know Before Buying the Next Block-Buster Product
- Kultured Karaite – When Life Gives You Lemons
- Catholic Health Association reverses; now opposes HHS mandate
- Virginia softens abortion regulation, Utah considers banning sex-selective abortion, and more
- The unavoidably human aspect of human sexuality
- Pro-lifers host opposing conference steps away from huge ‘right to die’ conference in Zurich
- CDC says fluoride has no evidence of benefit for infants
- Blacks more likely to die from cancer because of vitamin D deficiency, study finally admits
- Launch a revolution in your backyard with a micro eco-farm
- Californians demand integrative care for cancer treatment
- Evening primrose oil: The king’s cure-all
- The ‘cigarette hangover’ and how it worsens smoking addiction
- 6 Ways to Shrink Your Belly (And 5 Don’t Include Exercise!)
- Why BMI Is Not a Great Indicator of Body Composition
- Avoid Any Products Containing Aborted Fetal Cells
- Quebec announces it is exploring ways to allow euthanasia despite federal law
- Jamaican officials worried about dangerous black market chemical abortions
- C.S. Lewis and how the acceptance of gay sex leads to the eradication of friendship
- How Technology Has Made Global Polio Eradication Impossible
- Labeling GMOs Proposal in California Set to Change American Food Supply
- Seven More States May Legalize Medical Marijuana In 2012
- The 4 Most Likely Ways You Can Die If The SHTF
- Multiple Reports of Cannibalism: What Does it Mean?
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Syria on Brink of Bosnia Style Bloodbath
- US Braces for Action in Persian Gulf
- Al-Qaida Moving into Syria
- Terrorist Groups in Syria Armed with Chemical Weapons
- Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria
- Discussion: What does it all mean? Whose spin to believe?
- Who is really behind the Syria massacres? What is their agenda?
- Multiple Reports of Cannibalism: What does it mean? (commentary by Kimberly)
- Muslims Behead Christian in Tunisia: End of Days sign
- Midrash/discussion: how do we report the “bad news”?
- Wrap-up; Psalm 27 and prayer
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Romans 6:23 “For the wages of sin is death, but the favourable gift of Elohim (Mighty One/God) is everlasting life in Messiah יהושע (Yeshua) our Master.”
One of the most basic truths in God’s program involves the fact that the wages of sin is death (Romans 6:23). The death we are intended to understand is the second death. There are only two ways to satisfy this basic truth: First, all humans must be paid that wage because all have sinned and come short of the glory of God (Romans 3:23). Second, another, an innocent One on whom death has no claim because He never sinned, must pay that wage in our stead, substituting His death for ours.
We find both aspects applied to practical Christian life in Romans. Paul writes in Romans 5:8, “But God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” It is essential that we thoroughly understand that Christ died, not merely as a benefit, but for us, that is, in our place. His death substitutes for our well-deserved death, which we earned through sin. Earlier, the apostle had written in Romans 4:1-5:
What then shall we say that Abraham our father has found according to the flesh? For if Abraham was justified by works, he has something to boast about, but not before God. For what does the Scripture say? “Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.” Now to him who works, the wages are not counted as grace but as debt. But to him who does not work but believes on Him who justifies the ungodly, his faith is accounted for righteousness.
When confronted by such scriptures that cannot be broken, our only possible conclusion is that the sin-debt that each person owes to God absolutely cannot be worked off. It is so huge and serious that an already sin-defiled person cannot pay it off. Once a person sins, his debt is absolutely irredeemable by anyone or any action except through death. Either each individual pays for himself, or Christ pays in his place. These are the only acceptable payments.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Christian Fight (Part Four)
- Bible Places–Southern Temple Mount
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 05 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:51 long.)
- Hitler’s pastors today
- Jesus ‘censored’ from Niagara Falls crossing
- Obama ‘fulfills’ Isaiah 9:10 prophecy – again
- Another Ontario public school board bans Gideon Bibles
The Church by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
The Church — Part 2
The last time we met, we defined the word church from the Greek. I still wish to stay very elementary for just a little while longer. When we read our Scriptures and see the word church we are reading an English translation of the Greek word ekklesia. This word appears in the New Testament over 100 times and is understood by virtually all Christian readers that this word is from the Greek word ekklesia (έκκλησία), and refers to believers in Yeshua‘. When the modern reader opens his New Testament he sees an abundant mention of this word. When he opens up his Tanakh he sees no mention of the word, so he concludes, as do many so-called scholars, that there is no church in the Tanakh. This is just one of hundreds of silly conclusions that modern Christians have been led to believe.
In the LXX translation of the Tanakh we have this same word ekklesia used over 100 times, as well. When we see the word ekklesia in the New Testament we translate it as church. So, when we see the same word in the Tanakh why do we not translate it as church? Well, let’s see how it is used first. The Hebrew equivalent of ekklesia is the word qahal (קהל). It is translated in most occurrences as an assembly. The first mention of qahal – ekklesia – church is in Devariym (Deuteronomy). Here, Moshe says,
Devariym 4:10 Specially the day that thou stoodest before YHVH thy ’Elohiym in Horeb, when YHVH said unto me, assemble [qahal] the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
This is one of the occurrences that Stephen was referring to in Acts when he said,
Acts 7:37-39 This is that Moses whom said unto the children of Israel, A Prophet shall YHVH your ’Elohiym, raise up unto you of your brethren, like me; him shall ye hear. This is he that was in the church in the wilderness with the angel who spoke to him in Mount Sinai, and with our fathers, who received the living oracles to give unto us; Whom our fathers would not obey, but thrust him from them, and in their hearts turned back again into Egypt …
Now there is a lot to be noticed here.
- Moshe states that a Prophet will be raised up, who will be of your brethren (Hebrews). According to Devariym 18:15, this Prophet was also like Moshe. Moshe is renown for primarily one thing: the Law.
- This Prophet ye shall hear.
- This Prophet was in the church, (ekklesia, qahal) in the wilderness at Mt. Sinai. The Hebrew text does not tell you that the ekklesia was at Mt. Sinai, but Stephen does. So, not only was this Prophet (Yeshua‘) there but the church was there as well.
- Stephen tells us that their fathers would not obey Moshe. What was Moshe telling them? He was giving them YHVH’s instructions, His commands, His teaching, His laws. But they were not obeying. So, YHVH says He will raise up a Prophet like unto Moshe and Him we will hear. Oh yeah? Is the New Testament assembly listening any better than the assembly in the Tanakh?
So, every time we see ekklesia in the New Testament we translate it as church. If this word means church in the New Testament then why does it not mean church in the Tanakh? Could it be that this would mean that YHVH looked upon the believers in the Tanakh the same way he looks upon the believers in the New Testament? Let’s go on to some more occurrences of this word.
Devariym 9:10 And YHVH delivered unto me two tables of stone written with the finger of God; and on them was written according to all the words which YHVH spoke with you in the mount out of the midst of the fire in the day of the assembly.
In Devariym 7:6 YHVH calls this assembly a HOLY people.
Devariym 18:15-19 (read this one carefully) YHVH thy ’Elohiym will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken. According to all that thou desiredst of YHVH thy ’Elohiym in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the YHVH my ’Elohiym, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And YHVH said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put MY WORDS in his mouth, and he shall speak unto them ALL that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will REQUIRE it of him.
Yehoshua‘ (Joshua) 8:35 There was not a word of all that Moses commanded, which Joshua read not before all the congregation of Israel, with the women, and the little ones, and the strangers among them. [So far, Yehoshua‘ is being faithful by passing on the words of YHVH to his generation, by reading them to the church.]
Shofetiym (Judges) 20:1-2 Then all the children of Israel went out, and the congregation was gathered together as one man, from Dan even to Beer-sheba, with the land of Gilead, unto YHVH in Mizpah. And the chiefs of all the people, even of all the tribes of Israel, presented themselves in the assembly of the people of God …
The term “people of God” is in the construct state or the possessive. YHVH is the life and source of His people. They are HIS. It is the same term used of believers in the New Testament.
Shemu’el Alef (1 Samuel) 17:47 And all this assembly shall know that YHVH saves not with sword and spear; for the battle is YHVH’s, and he will give you into our hands.
Samuel is being faithful by passing on the words of YHVH to the faithful church.
Nechemeyah (Nehemiah) 8:1-3 And all the people gathered themselves together as one man unto the street that was before the water gate; and they spoke unto Ezra, the scribe, to bring the book of the law of Moses, which YHVH had commanded to Israel. And Ezra, the priest, brought the law before the congregation both of men and women, and all who could hear with understanding, upon the first day of the seventh month.
Mizemor (Psalm) 22:22 I will declare thy name unto my brethren; in the midst of the congregation will I praise thee.
Mizemor 40:7-10 Then said I, Lo, I come; in the volume of the book it is written of me, [I sometimes doubt that the church really believes that.] I delight to do thy will, O my God; yea, thy law is within my heart. I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not restrained my lips, O YHVH, thou knowest. I have not hidden thy righteousness within my heart; I have declared thy faithfulness and thy salvation. I have not concealed thy loving-kindness and thy truth from the great congregation.
Yo’el (Joel) 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that nurse at the breasts; let the bridegroom go forth from his chamber, and the bride out of her room.
These are just a few examples of the use of the same word translated church in the New Testament. It must be understood, as I stated at the beginning, that the word ekklesia is not necessarily synonymous with true believers. It simply means a specific assembly or gathering of people. It has to be the context that ultimately reveals what kind of an assembly. This holds true for both Testaments. The Scriptures testify from very early on that there has been a church of YHVH’s people. His assembly did not begin in Acts chapter 2. This is a very important concept to grasp, for the New Testament church did not replace Israel.
Next time, we will continue to talk about the use of the word church.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Katadyn Pocket Water Microfilter
- Reality check: When the power grid goes down, all grid-tie solar systems will go down with it
- Earthships, the future of self-sustainable living
- Anomaly That Cannot Be Explained By Known Physics: New Evidence Parallel Universes Could Exist
- Historical Moment: Voyager 1 Is Approaching The Solar System’s Frontier
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.