News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Congress eyes workplace ‘protections’ for transgenders
- Fast and Furious, the Video
- How Will The Supreme Court’s Obamacare Decision Impact the Race?
- Supreme Court Approves Police State Harshness
- The Future Underground Headquarters Of The United States… Denver International Airport Masonic Symbols Exposed
- Obama Wants US Congressional Ratification of UN Global Gun Control Treaty!
- Spending Off the Hook: Free Phones Costing Taxpayers $2.1 Billion Per Year
- Reports of bear sightings on the rise in Montana
- Arraignment set for FAMU hazing death suspects
- Built on a Foundation of Lies: The Real Story Behind the Murfreesboro
- Dr. Peter Vincent Pry: America May Never Recover From EMP Attack
- CAIR Executive Elected As Delegate to Democratic National Convention
- Dr. Qanta Ahmed: Debunking the Fallacy of Muslim Victimhood
- Obama To Take US Into A Proxy War with Russia
- The American Sovereignty Campaign is a Front for Environmentalists
- ‘Dark Angel’ and the Mexican Meth Connection
- Eric Holder’s Corrupt Agenda
- Everything’s Coming Up Jihad
- The Southern Poverty Law Center’s Shameful Attack on Defenders of Freedom
- Obama honors Peres with Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Chicago-area pro-Sharia caliphate conference canceled after pressure from pro-freedom activists
- Pamela Geller: Tennessee mega-mosque leaders defy the law
- City drops threat to jail Christian
- U.S. rebellion ignited against U.N.’s globalization
- FOI Documents Show TOR Undernet Beyond the Reach of Feds
- Flame virus, most sophisticated malicious code ever seen, was developed by U.S. government
- How much does a baby really cost?: How I raised my baby for the cost of a cup of coffee a day
- Senate confirms Judge Andrew Hurwitz who claimed role in paving the way for Roe v. Wade
- The latest in the government’s war on standards
- Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, and Hannity – Manna from Heaven?
- EPA in huge power grab to control all ditches and gullies on private land
- Rand Paul Confronted Over Iran War Sanctions, Bilderberg, and More
- Why ‘They’ Killed Muammar Gaddafi … A Story You Must Read
- Exposed: The Formula for Islamic Takeover
- Muslims Behead Christian in Tunisia
- Beheadings Are On The Rise All Over The World… Are Guillotines Next?
- Hope surfaces in case of ‘state-napped’ child
- Putin threatens timely response to US missile defense system in Europe
- Egypt descends into more chaos as parliament dissolved and military assumes control
- ‘Pious’ Salafist Caught Red-Handed in Sex Scandal
- Ninety-nine arrested in paedophile abuse raids
- 80 year old Tanzanian lady lynched over ritual murder
- The United Nations and the Houla Massacre: The Information Battlefield
- Minister admits: Our handling of Gaza flotilla was clearly wrong
- Eritrean man from Tel Aviv suspected of aiding terrorists
- State eyes new relocation venue for Ulpana residents
- MK Michaeli: Channel 10 encourages children to be gay
- Aid groups urge Israel to lift Gaza blockade
- Mubarak said to be refusing prison food for fear of poisoning
- Iraq: Sunni Muslims use car bombs to murder dozens of Shia Muslim pilgrims
- Gaza kindergarten teaches jihad and hate: “I want to blow myself up on Zionists and kill them on a bus in a suicide bombing”
- Pamela Geller on the Michael Coren Show: Forced marriage and the mistreatment of women in Islam
- “Islamophobia” rampant in Canada!
- Honor murder in Kuwait: Four brothers kill teen sister on orders of father
- Al-Qaeda’s now-dead second banana called for “violent jihad” in Syria
- Nations must talk to halt “cyber terrorism”: Kaspersky
- The School of the Americas… The CIA and US-Condoned Cancer of Torture Continues to Spread in Latin America, Including Mexico
- Live Earthquake Map
- Sun unleashes another CME blast which should hit Earth on June 16
- Bright asteroid flies by Earth today poses no threat of collision
- Torrential rains pound Taiwan leaving six dead and thousands homeless
- Massive landslide closes highway in Costa Rica
- Shallow 4.1 magnitude earthquake rattles downtown Los Angeles
- Nightmare unfolding: Bottom falls out of Spain’s housing market- prices decline by lowest level on record
- Terminate the Racket of College Loans
- Spain, Debt and Sovereignty
- Trend #3: Corporate Tax Reductions
- Trend #4: Sales Tax Increases
- The looming ‘2033 crisis’ and your retirement
- Spain: The Latest Shoe to Drop
- Eurozone critical mass: How it could all go down this summer with Italy and Finland exiting and banks in flames
- EU breakup imminent: Talk of limiting ATM withdrawals, halting flow of money across borders
- The Fed Balance Sheet… What is Uncle Sam’s Largest Asset?… The Answer Might Surprise You!
- House Democrats Propose Increasing Minimum Wage to $10.00
- ‘I Created AIDS to Deliberately Depopulate Humanity’ ~ Dr. Robert Gallo
- CHAGAS… The Deadly New AIDS… Having NO CURE!
- Why Did Russia Ban The Use Of Microwave Ovens?
- 11 Big Surprises Inside Vaccines
- Plastic Water Bottle Companies With ‘Vested Interests’ Invented the ‘8 Glasses of Water Daily’ Myth
- Should Parents Be Allowed To Kill a Person Sexually Molesting Their Kids?
- Why our food is making us fat
- It’s back: Middle Ages scourge of Black Death popping up in affluent regions of U.S.
- Organic Farmers vs. Monsanto: Appeal Filed!
- Are you getting enough Vitamin M?
- ShopSmart Poll: 57 percent of women say cost of food keeps them from eating healthy
- Cancer Fighting Foods – 4 Anti-Cancer Foods
- Bio-Cellular Analysis – How This Test Can Improve the Quality of Your Life
- Female Genital Mutilation: Summer of Horror for British Muslim Girls
- What? Anti-drug program increased usage?
- This Hidden Food Poisons Your Family – Ignore These Cooked Up Lies
- Dangerous Diabetes Drug Still on Market Despite Whistleblower Efforts
- TEPCO’s Radioactive Lies; The Arsonist Investigating The Fire
- Video: Hawaii Planned Parenthood helps patients get sex-selection abortions on taxpayers’ dime
- Unite: 150 Christian leaders protest HHS mandate as ‘million Rosaries’ campaign launches
- What’s behind the HHS mandate?
- Group, voters challenge Massachusetts assisted suicide measure
- Planned Parenthood celebrates defeat of religious liberty measure in North Dakota
- Connecticut says abortion is ‘an essential health benefit’
- Pro-Life TV show receives three Emmy nominations
- Report: Botched abortion at New York abortion clinic caught illegally dumping records
- Canadian undercover sting reveals more evidence of sex-selective abortion
- Following years of UN pressure, Mauritus parliament legalizes killing of unborn
- Funding barbarity: the West’s love affair with coercive population control
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation funding research into bracelets that track mental, emotional responses
- MMR vaccine kills another baby in Belgium
- Vitamin D protects against colds, flu and viral infections
- Sulphite preservatives in wine and food can cause significant health issues
- UN warns of global collapse due to pesticides; Agenda 21 is pushed as solution
- B vitamins lower homocysteine levels and provide significant stroke risk reduction
- Become a super human being – ReWild yourself
- How a nervous breakdown can lead to treatment that destroys your brain
- Human resilience starts with nutrition
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Global Caliphate Conference Coming to…..Chicago!
- New Greece Currency (Drachma) Secretly Being Printed
- 10 Things We Can Learn from the Economic Collapse of Greece
- Global Economic Collapse: Practical Considerations: What You can do now
- Hedge Funder, Raoul Pal: Presentation, “The End Game”
- Rise of Police state: Military Using Drones in US and sharing data with police
- Commentary on Obama’s Tuesday “assassination list” meetings
- Drone war in Pakistan: Confirmed Death of al-Qaida No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi
- 5 million Farmers Suing Monsanto for 7.7 Billion
- Comparing the “cup of Babylon” (Rev.18:2-7) to the “cup of jealousy” (Numbers 5:13-31)
- Abba, cleanse us, purify us, may we be found to be the “faithful bride”! (Psalm 60)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Jude 1:6-9 “6 And the messengers who did not keep their own principality, but left their own dwelling, He has kept in everlasting shackles under darkness for the judgment of the great day. 7 Even as Seḏom (Sodem) and Amorah (Gomorrha) and the cities around them in a similar way to these, having given themselves over to whoring and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, undergoing judicial punishment of everlasting fire. 8 In the same way, indeed, these dreamers defile the flesh, and reject authority, and speak evil of esteemed ones. 9 But Miḵa’ĕl (Michael) the chief messenger, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Mosheh, presumed not to bring against him a blasphemous accusation, but said, “יהוה (Yahweh) rebuke you!” ”
Jude is attacking false prophets, and thus men and demons are interwoven in the context. He indicts these false prophets for three sins:
1. Lust: They defile the flesh, allowing a feeling to take them over the edge into sin.
2. Rebellion: They flout authority in general, but primarily that of Christ. It is hidden in the Greek, but the word authority is really “lordship.” It normally refers to Christ and His lordship over us.
3. Disrespect or disregard of spirit beings.
This third sin is interesting because he is saying that it is not that these false prophets will not talk about Satan, but their speech is gratuitous, despising, or denigrating of angelic powers. Their preaching suggests that these demons are not something Christians need to be concerned about. They side-step the issue.
Why would they do that? Because a false spirit is leading them, so they downgrade the existence and powers of demons through their preaching. This is clearly seen in Protestant Christianity, especially the mainline denominations that have gone to the point that they almost universally agree that Satan the Devil and his demons do not really exist. It shows how successful the demons have been in their deceptions.
On the other hand, there are evangelical or Pentecostal groups who talk about demons and Satan in a flippant, dismissive way: “Oh, we’re going to put down the Devil tonight!” They say such things in their tent shows as part of their evangelistic campaigns. But what they are doing? They are putting Satan into a position where they seem to have power over him. They are so deceived.
The truth in regard to Satan is somewhere in between. The true church of God will have that truth, and they will understand that, yes, Satan is, he is powerful, but because of God, they do have power over him in that they can reject him and his deceptions. We are not puppets on a string, and he cannot influence us unless we give him the opportunity. If we are spiritually aware and can see him at work, we do not have to submit to him.
Jude is giving us signs to look for in the preaching of false ministers. They will denigrate Satan and his demons, there will be indications of lusts, and they will flout the authority of Jesus Christ.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: Satan (Part 4)
- Bible Places–Temple Mount
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 04 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:49 long.)
- Operation Blessing International: Email – Urgent request: Please help these dads
- Learn Hebrew – The Language of the Bible
- Tiny 2,700 Year Old Seal Unearthed Bearing the Name ‘Bethlehem’ Could Prove the Birthplace of Jesus in Old Testament
- “Brother of Jesus” Inscription Is Authentic!
- The Image of God – Part 1 of 2
(NOTE: This video is 6:50 long.)
- The Image of God – Part 2 of 2
(NOTE: This video is 4:24 long.)
The Church by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
The Church — Introduction
One of the main purposes of these lessons is to discuss the redefining of scriptural words. Some redefining does not cause life-altering changes. However, some are very important, and need to be revealed and thought about. We are in a battle with haSatan for the lives of those he wishes to deceive and destroy. We have discussed recently how knowing the truth is a continuation of YHVH’s word (Yochanan (John) 8:31-32). Hasatan knows that if Yah’s truth continues just like He designed it to do, then His lifesaving words will continue, as well. Hasatan hates that. The three most redefined words are faith, law, and grace. In my opinion, these three are closely followed by the redefining of the word church. Some paradigm shifts in this word are obvious to many. When preachers stand in the pulpit and proclaim that the church is not a building but YHVH’s people, everyone concurs heartily. Some shake their heads and smile, conspicuously revealing that they never really thought about that. I just described most of modern Christendom. Some always knew that but betray the concept theologically. Why do I say that? Because we have been slowly programmed to believe that these people are only those of the last 2,000 years or of this dispensation. The church loves dispensationalism. Whenever there is a period of time in which there is teaching and instruction (also redefined as rules, law, and harsh taskmasters) that we are inconvenienced by, we can simply stick it into a dispensation. Disobedience by royal decree. Many will concede that in the tribulation the rules are back, and that in the millennium it seems that Sabbath and some feasts are back again. But that is explained by laying it all on the reappearance of Israel. Israel always has rules, but not us. God begins with rules, then fulfills them for 2,000 years and then goes back to the rules. So, we of the church cry FREEDOM. Hallelujah! No rules. Jesus has carried them all on His shoulders for us. Meanwhile, our society, our culture, our government, our nation, and our children rot and decay all around us as we put up another revival tent.
There are modern quips that many of us use matter of factly. I mentioned one earlier. The idea of “going to church” is certainly one. “I’m sorry honey, but I don’t have time to mow the lawn right now, I’ve got some work to do at the church”, is another. Many of us are late getting home on Sundays because “church was so late”. These statements are truth simply because we have said them often enough to make them true. So, church to many of us is actually only a building. Sometimes in teaching and preaching we also make certain statements as if they are scriptural fact. The church began in Acts chapter 2. Do the Scriptures say that the church began in Acts chapter 2? No! We draw that conclusion for several different reasons. The number one reason is because we have always heard that. Just ask virtually anyone in your next Sunday school class where the Scriptures says that the church started in Acts. Most will have no clue. “That is what I was always taught” they will say. There will be some that will attempt to prove it by searching their concordance for the word church, which I shall show very soon is almost meaningless. There will be some that will ponder it for a few minutes and ask to get back with you on that one. There may be one person who knows the Scriptures well enough to quote Mattityahu (Matthew) 16:18, “And I say also unto thee that thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it.” The church is future, they will state. To begin with, “I will build” is future. “My church” is referring to the body of believers that Yeshua‘ will add to. The actual physical building is not being referenced here. The background of this statement is crucial, as well. I will address this after we have traced the formation and beginnings of this term. It has everything to do with His question about who He was and His response that they not tell anyone that He was Yeshua‘ haMashiach (verse 20). So, in keeping with our pattern so far, let us research this very important word.
The first thing I want to say about this word is very elementary, I admit. But sometimes I think that most of us really do not give much thought as to where words and ideas come from, especially words that we throw around a lot. YHVH chose to communicate to us in words, so how He defines them ought to be of upmost importance. When you read the New Testament in the Greek or the Hebrew it does not say church. Well duh! I know that. Do you really think about that? This word we are saying and defining and in many instances hanging our eternal hats on, may, and in most cases does, mean something different than our modern view may teach. Is that worth investigating? Where did this word church come from? This word has a long history. It immediately goes back to the English and Germanic word kirke. It is an old Babylonian term from the goddess Circe (pronounced “seer-say”). We get several English terms from this word, such as circle, circumference, circumstance, and circumvent, which is very revealing to me as to the real nature of this word. The goddess Circe was connected to the power of the sun, which is, of course, circular. This gives some insight to the anglo-saxon pagan practice of standing in circles. This also traces back to Constantine and his decree to blend the current pagan practices with his so-called new found faith, Christianity. The Greek word that church was translated from is ekklesia (έκκλησία). This word is a combination of two Greek words, ek normally translated as out of, and the word kaleo, as in to call. So, the word church comes from the Greek word meaning to call out. This gets us much closer to the original intent of the word. However, it is erroneous to assume that the word ekklesia is synonymous with the body of Yeshua’, the true believers. This word was well known in Greek culture long before Yeshua‘ arrived on the scene. It was the very word used to describe the assembly of worshippers of every conceivable god known to the Greeks. In other words, this word is simply an assembly of people. Any people, anywhere, anytime. It is the word that the early translators chose to best represent the Greek equivalent to its original Hebrew beginning. But it only best represents it. This word appears in the New Testament over 100 times. It also begins in the Tanakh and appears there over 100 times as well. We will trace its beginnings next time.
There is one thought that I would like to leave with you to ponder. I hope to continue to show that the redefining of all scriptural terms has one common source and one common purpose, TO SEPARATE MAN FROM THE COMMANDMENTS OF YHVH, to leave man continually disobedient, lost, confused, and disconnected from the life-giving words of YHVH. I believe that the enemy knows that if he can disassociate us from so-called “Jewish” things, and reinvent a whole new religion spouting all new terms, then this plan will plant the seeds of deception. This deception would eventually lead to a scattered church. See you next time.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- How to Lease Your Own Home Solar Power System
- Find Solar Power Home
- Warning: Skype Urgent Online Repair Scam
- An Amazing Journey Into The World’s Largest Cave… Hidden Deep Inside is a Jungle and Waterfall!
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.