News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Obama trade document leaked, revealing new corporate powers and broken campaign promises
- Hawaii goes radioactive on Obama’s eligibility
- Stunning ‘dirty secret’ about racism in U.S.
- Islamic Center, Hamas-linked CAIR to Minneapolis suburb: let us build a mosque in violation of zoning laws or we’ll sue
- Robert Spencer: Ray Bradbury Dead, Censorship On the Rise
- Top networks ignore massive religious freedom rallies across U.S.
- NYC officials sued for banning ‘God Bless the USA’ from kindergarten event
- No Justice – Supreme Court Rejects ALL Guantanamo Detainee Torture Suits
- Secret Service buys devices to identify and collect wireless communication data
- DHS agencies to buy up to 7,000 new 5.56x45mm ‘personal defense weapons’
- Lawmakers lose election, but refuse to leave office
- U.S. Cities Embrace Software To Automatically Detect “Suspicious” Behavior
- A Tale of Two American Martyrs
- Video: Dhimmis who want Public Schools shut down in observance of Muslim Holidays
- Is Hamas Building a 53,000 Square Foot Facility in America?
- Communist Defector Speaks Out on America’s Marxist Future
- U. S. Legislative Immigration Update May 30, 2012, Backdoor Amnesty Grows
- NBC Nightly News Devotes Mere Seconds to First-Ever Mention of Fast and Furious
- Exclusive: Bilderberg 1966 Data Dump – The War on Nationalism Exposed
- We Are Change Confronts Lord Jacob Rothschild
- US Government Study: Humans are National Security Threat to Oceans and Our Planet
- USDA Wants RFID Tracking Technology To Be Mandatory In US Food Stamp Program
- Food stamp cuts rejected
- Your Cell Phone Is Threatening Your Privacy
- The Unexpected Evangelical Silence On Mitt Romney’s Mormonism
- New Black Panther Leader Malik Shabazz Threatens To Burn Detroit Down
- General Motors is becoming China Motors
- Feds: Horse racing operation tied to drug cartel
- SBSS 37 – Blood On The Street
- US to deploy more than 3,000 troops to Africa
- Government’s flotilla decision-making process was flawed
- Gaza children taught to be martyrs in kindergarten
- WATCH: EU-funded Palestinian TV program glorifies terrorists
- Hundreds of South Sudanese migrants voluntarily agree to leave
- Missile Attack On Tel Aviv Might Force Evacuation Of Entire City
- Israel Encrypts UAVs As Cyberwar Widens
- And Russia warns war is coming
- Palestinians Choose Hatred Over Clean Water
- Germany’s resurgent anti-Semitism and its growing Muslim population
- Indonesia: Aceh authorities misunderstand Islam, close and plan to demolish 20 churches
- Bosnian Muslim preacher sings that America will be destroyed, “all the Muslims are now like the Taliban” and “with explosives on our chests we pave the way to Paradise”
- Could Israel attack Syria based on falsified chemical weapons claims?
- Syrian rebels aim to use chemical weapons, blame Damascus – report
- Syrian Conflict Takes New Turn for the Worse
- 68 per cent of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel
- Lie No. 10: The only hope for peace is a single, binational state eliminating the Jewish State of Israel
- Russia Moves Closer To China In Foreign Policy
- Two More Nigerian Churches Bombed In Jos
- What happens when wars breakout on an over-crowded planet? Millions could die as refugees
- Surprise in Tunisia: Islamic thugs raid Art Exhibit, Destroy Artwork
- The Houla Massacre: The Disinformation Campaign
- Yemeni Troops Recapture Southern Cities from al-Qaeda
- Up to 65 Killed During Iraq Pilgrimage
- Now That’s a Huge Pile of…Cash! Aussie Farmers Can Earn Carbon Credits From Destroying Manure
- Chart Shows The Bilderberg Group’s Connection To Everything In The World
- Spread of ‘baby boxes’ in Europe alarms United Nations
- CAIR Leader Dawud Walid Justifies Slaughter, Beheading Of Jews
- US Boosts Jordan’s Nuclear Security
- Iran Swears It’s Building Nuke Subs
- Captain Nemo, eat your heart out: Launch set for futuristic £27m floating laboratory that sails permanently on (and under) the sea
- Live Earthquake Map
- Large volcanic eruptions could eat away at ozone layer
- Buildings in Mumbai shaken by mystery seismic tremors
- Intense earthquake swarm rattles Alaskan peninsula
- Omen? Waters near Osaka bay Japan turn pale yellow
- Chance of M-class flares high as dense sunspot region on Sun rotates earthward
- NASA Black Hole Search Begins Today
- Large Eruptions Could Eat Away At Ozone Layer
- Europe Mulls Major Step Towards “Fiscal Union”
- How the Left-Wing Money Machine Shapes American Politics and Threatens America’s Future
- Wealth of Americans plummets 40 percent during Obama’s reign in office
- Greeks pull $1 billion out of banks and stock up on food prior to destiny-shifting election
- Oil Prices Due to Rise With Iran Oil Embargo Looming
- Spain Cut Three Steps to Baa3 by Moody’s on Debt Level
- Europe Prepares for the Worst Despite Spain Bailout
- EU Discusses ‘Limiting ATM Withdrawals’
- Unemployment As A Lifestyle
- Federal Reserve Directors’ Banks and Businesses Took $4 Trillion in Bailouts: Report
- Will Jamie Dimon or Eric Holder be Voted off the Island?
- Israeli-American scientist wins World Food Prize
- Report: Chinese woman forcibly aborted at seven months (warning: extremely graphic)
- The Elite Want To Convince Us That Killing Off The Elderly Is Good For America
- Despite Exuberance Many Vaccines Do Far More Harm Than Good
- Zombies, Deniers, Sociopaths, Schemers and Protectors: The five dominant personalities you’ll encounter in a world gone mad
- Giant nuclear cover-up? Explosions, military helicopters filmed near elevated radiation zone at border of Indiana and Michigan
- Coconut Oil – Here’s what you need to know about this amazing rejuvenation and healing oil
- Rihanna’s vitamin drip may be trendy, but fresh juice delivers nutrients without the needle
- Ridiculous Lancet study sets stage for pushing ‘pre-diabetes’ drugs on entire world
- Dark chocolate shown to protect against heart attack and stroke in at-risk individuals
- Discover the amazing ability of curcumin (turmeric) to fight chronic disease
- If depression isn’t a chemical imbalance, then what is it?
- Preliminary studies examine the effect of cannabis extracts on multiple sclerosis
- This Popular Procedure Tripled the Cancer Risk of 1.65 Million People Last Year
- The Spice that Is Better than Drugs for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chicken or Beef? Neither, if they’re conventionally raised
- Conquer Food Confusion with Two Simple Principles
- NBC: It’s ‘Pro-Science’ to Abort Children With Genetic Defects
- Will California’s GM food referendum change what America eats?
- GMO labeling victory! Measure accepted onto California ballot; now the real battle begins
- Number of Children with Diabetes Jumps 14% Between 2000-2008
- Raw Milk Freedom In France
- Bath Salts May Be Behind Naked Man Confronting Girl In Park
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Global Caliphate Conference Coming to…..Chicago!
- New Greece Currency (Drachma) Secretly Being Printed
- 10 Things We Can Learn from the Economic Collapse of Greece
- Global Economic Collapse: Practical Considerations: What You can do now
- Hedge Funder, Raoul Pal: Presentation, “The End Game”
- Rise of Police state: Military Using Drones in US and sharing data with police
- Commentary on Obama’s Tuesday “assassination list” meetings
- Drone war in Pakistan: Confirmed Death of al-Qaida No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi
- 5 million Farmers Suing Monsanto for 7.7 Billion
- Comparing the “cup of Babylon” (Rev.18:2-7) to the “cup of jealousy” (Numbers 5:13-31)
- Abba, cleanse us, purify us, may we be found to be the “faithful bride”! (Psalm 60)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Hebrews 11:3 “By belief, we understand that the ages were prepared by the word of Elohim (Mighty One/God), so that what is seen was not made of what is visible. ”
The King James and New King James provide a woefully poor translation of this verse. Worlds means “aions” or “ages.” We are living at the end of an age. The Bible speaks of an age that runs from the creation of Adam to the Flood. This present evil world is another age, and the world to come is another age. Other periods of time can be divided into periods of time in which God is shepherding events in a certain direction.
What the author means is, “By faith we understand that the ages were framed, or prepared, by the Word of God.” God is guiding and directing affairs on earth. An invisible hand is manipulating events so that the person of faith can understand that history is not an endless cycle of repetition, even though the history of men is full of humanity’s repeated mistakes. History is not circular but linear; it is headed somewhere. God is drawing matters to a conclusion; His purpose is building to a climax, though not the ultimate climax yet. That ultimate climax will not come until New Jerusalem is on earth and we are in that Last Great Day, as that is as far as the Bible takes the age of mankind.
Nevertheless, we are coming to the end of an age, and God is framing things. Time and history are moving linearly to the goal that God is bringing about. He is manipulating the course of events, preparing for its consummation. When that conclusion is reached, if by faith we are yielding to God, we will be prepared as He wants us to be because Hebrews 11:3 is part of our operating agenda. We see the hand of God working, not only in the big events of this world, but also in our lives.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: Faith (Part 2)
- Bible Places–Snowy Jerusalem
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 03 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:42 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 7 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 9:58 long.)
- Operation Blessing International: Email – Urgent request: Please help these dads
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 1- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:12 long.)
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 2- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:53 long.)
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 3- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:39 long.)
- “180” Movie
(NOTE: This video is 33:03 long.)
- Christians freed from death, not from law
- Are We Still Living with the Spies?
- Rival Owners, Sacred Text
- The European Atrocity You Never Heard About
- Dream Of Nuclear Missile Attack On The Pentagon
- Correspondence From Minister -Amazing Revelation
Yeshua by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
I took a few minutes out last lesson to talk about the word Yeshua‘ and adamah, but, I want to stop and talk some plain sense before we get into any more words or phrases. Many times people explain to me that they don’t need to know all this Hebrew “stuff”. They say that they are content to just read the English. And, they wonder if I doubt the ability of YHVH to preserve His word in English. Well, first of all I do not doubt for a minute YHVH’s ability to preserve His word. Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) states:
Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 40:8 The grass withereth, the flower fadeth, but the word of our God shall stand forever.
His word has been tried in the furnace and purified seven times. So let me be perfectly clear about that. It is not the inspiration of the Scriptures that is at question here. It is MAN that I am concerned about. We have discussed in past lessons about the fact that YHVH is the Word, and that the words of YHVH took upon flesh and dwelt among us. We have shown that YHVH’s word is light, life, way, truth, law, righteousness, the way to walk, and that all things are YHVH Himself. You cannot separate YHVH from His words, and that these words were firmly defined in the Tanakh. Now, YHVH of course, is much more than mere words on paper. But this is the method that He chose to communicate with man. It is His word that is the measuring stick for life, and you know that haSatan knows that, too. Hasatan knows that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. It is easy to see what he would do knowing that man’s trust in YHVH comes from His words. So he manipulates the words. He redefines them. He waters them down until they lose their meaning. Any scriptural translator or linguist will attest to the fact that any time you translate a word to another language system you lose some of the original meaning. And then when you translate again, you lose more of the meaning. When the King James translators were staring at a Hebrew word, they had the difficult task of choosing an English word or words that would best describe the culture, passion, and thought patterns behind that Hebrew word. There are no exact equivalents in language, especially when a particular word or short phrase has a paragraph of meaning behind it. Now what makes things even worse is the multitude of changes in the meanings of many scriptural words since the 1600’s. Some words we are made aware of by modern translations, such as the Revised Standard Version, The New American Standard, or the NIV. So, as you can see, these translators understood that language had changed enough in the last 300 years to justify new translations.
Well, I have talked enough about this in past lessons. The point is this: we use the language of the Hebrews because Hebrew expresses the culture, passion, and thought behind the words in Scripture. Multiple translations have lost the full meaning of words. Let’s go back to our word Yeshua‘. As I have said before, the concept of first mention is very valuable in understanding the literal as well as the symbolic meaning of words. The first mention of Yeshua‘ is in Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 49:18. In the Hebrew it says, “Liyshu’atkah quytiy YHVH” or “I wait for thy salvation O YHVH.” The meaning behind Yeshua‘ is salvation. Right in the middle of Ya‘aqov’s (Jacob) blessings for his sons comes this phrase. There is not time now to elaborate on this, but this begins the establishment of the meaning of this word throughout Scripture. The name that most Christians know as Jesus appears in the Tanakh over two hundred times. Yesha’yahu 12:2, for example, states, “Hinney ‘El yeshu’atiy”, “Behold God is my yeshua‘ [salvation]“. Mizemor (Psalm) 106:4 says, “Remember me, O YHVH, with the favor that thou bearest unto thy people; O visit me with thy yeshua‘ [salvation].” In Luke 19:44 Yeshua‘ says to His own people who made this cry in the Psalms, “And shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.” Make no mistake about it. Yeshua‘ did everything He was expected to do and more. In Luke again we see that Simeon had great insight into who this little baby was when he said, “Master, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word; For mine eyes have seen thy salvation.” Pardon me a moment while I tend to some leaky eyes.
So, what’s in a name? Well, plenty. Yeshua‘ is salvation. He not only brings salvation, but He is salvation. It is His very nature, established in the beginning, and carried throughout the lives of every one who trusts in Him and follows Him. Another controversial word in the Scriptures is the word JEW. I am not going to take the time to trace this word throughout it’s use in the Scriptures, but let’s go back to it’s first use to establish a fundamental meaning behind it’s literal and figurative use. As I stated in the first lesson on Hebrew words, most of the time you will see names and places defined somewhere in the verse or verses surrounding it’s location in the text. The transliterated word Jew comes from the Hebrew Yehudiy. A Yehudiy comes from the tribe of Yehudah (Judah). Yehudah was one of Ya‘aqov’s sons. Bere’shiyt is the account of the birth of Yehudah, and in this account we get the meaning behind the word Jew. It says,
Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 29:35 And she [Leah] conceived again, and bore a son: and she said, Now will I praise YHVH: therefore she called his name Judah; and ceased bearing.
She called him Judah because of some action that was being performed in connection with the child. This is the way most people are named in Scripture. The meaning of the name is given in connection to some behavior or significant action going on at the time. We will discuss more of these as we go. So, the concept of Judah or Jew originates with the action of praise. Without going into detail now, a Jew is one who shows forth the praises of YHVH. It is not just the name of a certain nation of people. The New Testament also testifies to the real meaning behind this word. I will give you two examples. In the book of Romans chapter 2 Paul states,
Romans 2:29 But he is a Jew who is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit and not of the letter; whose praise is not of men but of ’Elohiym (Mighty One/God).
A true Jew is one whose praise is of God and not of man. This also lends some insight into the difference between the spirit, and the letter. These two words are constantly misunderstood by most modern Christian commentators. We will discuss these terms later. Now, turn to 1 Kefa (Peter) and read,
1 Kefa (Peter) 2:9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people, that ye should show forth the praises of Him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
The words darkness and light are also familiar Hebrew idioms that we can discuss later. It also must be noted that the verbal root of the word Yehudah is yadah (ידע). The word yadah is from the word yad which is translated hand in the Tanakh. This word yadah means to lift up the hand, to revere, or worship. Coincidence? I don’t think so.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- How to Lease Your Own Home Solar Power System
- Seek VOIP Phones
- Hey, Is This Your Password?
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.