News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- BREAKING! ATTACK ON AMERICA STARTED! UPDATE May 2012 Liberty News Radio with Steven Quayle
(NOTE: This audio is 5:38 long.)
- Flame virus, most sophisticated malicious code ever seen, was developed by U.S. government
- Congresswoman lashes out at TSA for hiring pedophiles and child pornographers
- Ventura: Abolish Both Political Parties
- Former SEALS Back Ventura in ‘Punch Hoax’ Lawsuit
- Webster Tarpley on the Globalist Control of Both Parties
- The Not Taxed Nearly Enough Party
- Regulators approve political donations via text message
- Clinton accuses Russia of arming Syria with attack helicopters
- Military Drone Crashes and Burns in Maryland
- Gov. Rick Scott Announces Florida Will Sue Obama Administration Over Voter Database Purge
- Bank of America Pledges $50 Billion to Combat Climate Change
- Help EFF Find Out How Your Local Police Agency is Using Drones
- Sheriff Joe whacks Obama eligibility in ANOTHER state
- Indiana Law Allows Citizens to Shoot at Police
- Dominique Moceanu Reveals Secret Sister, Jennifer Bricker, A Gymnast With No Legs (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)
- Trend #5: “Amazon” Taxes
- Protecting Traditional Ammunition: Senators Tester and Thune Introduce Amendment
- Gun-toting advocates protest charges against teen in Birmingham
- The Academic Scandal Elizabeth Warren and Harvard Don’t Want You to Know About
- Senate vote moves pro-abortion Andrew Hurwitz closer to becoming a federal judge
- ‘Christian’ American Idol winner Carrie Underwood: I support same-sex ‘marriage’
(It is a shame that she does not know what Almighty Yahweh has to say about same sex marriages.)
- No one in either party has the courage to do what these three Presidents did
- Swear in public? Pay $20 fine in Mass. town
- Americans are the Losers in the Blame Game
- Laying the Foundation for a North American Security Perimeter
- How media condition people to be anti-Israel
- U.S.-Israeli War Against Syria Moves To The Next Stage: A Media Coup
- Searching for Solutions in Syria
- Barak: Syria may transfer chemical weapons to Hezbollah
- US defends Russian arms deal despite Syria link
- NOW 80% DEMAND VOTE TO QUIT EU
- South Korea warns of tough military response to the North
- Know your ‘troll’: UK considers law disclosing users’ identities
- The U.N. Seeks to Tax the Internet
- UK Websites to be forced to identify trolls under new measures
- Pakistan: Jihad bomb intended for Shi’ite pilgrims kills three on passenger bus instead
- Egypt: Muslims attack Christian students for proselytizing
- Jihad in Burma: ‘State of Emergency’ declared in western Burma
- US ousts Israel from counterterrorism forum at Turkey’s behest
- Poll: 64% of Israelis back continued settlement activity
- Israel continues to round up infiltrators around the country
- Gay-straight alliances starting up in Ontario elementary schools
- Child sexualisation ‘imposes’ adult sexuality on young children: MEP at EU meeting
- UK abortion stats up from 2010: 189,931 in 2011
- Al-Qaida leader said killed in drone attack surfaces in new video
- With before-death notes, China activists attempt to preempt being ‘suicided’
- Live Earthquake Map
- Wildfires in Colo., NM Burn Out Of Control
- Volcano Warned Of Deep-Sea Eruption Ahead
- Deep 5.4 magnitude earthquake strikes Sunda Strait
- China’s Wuhan city covered in mysterious haze
- Monster storms: southern half of Western Australia braces for second cyclonic 125km/h blast
- Bizarre ice storm lashes Donegal, Ireland in June winter-like scene ending heatwave
- Rare tornado hits Venice Italy
- Globalist Plan: European Union Police State Lockdown
- Massive Debt Collapse with Author F. William Engdahl
- North Dakota Votes for Measure to Dump Confiscatory Property Taxes
- Vatican and Israel to Sign Economic Agreement
- Postal chief: If we do nothing, we’re Greece
- Fed Up with Euro? Irish Town Cashes in Old Currency
- Americans saw wealth plummet 40 percent from 2007 to 2010, Federal Reserve says
- Everything You Know About Markets Is Wrong?
- ‘The End Is Not Near, It Is Here and Now’ – Gold Legend Jim Sinclair
- Financial Crisis in “Real Time” – Media Silent
- Keep an Eye on Italy and India
- $125Bn Spanish Bank Bailout Sets Gold Up For “$2,000 And Silver $60 This Autumn
- Storm of the century: Europe talking about limiting ATM withdrawals as crisis threatens to unravel eurozone
- Will you be working when you’re 80?
- Red Kettles & Bell Ringers
(Please take note of “how” much money some of these CEO’s are making and others are getting $0.00.)
- Used in Gardens Everywhere, This “Biodegradable” Product is Likely Carcinogenic
- The Hard to Swallow Truth Documentary
- Students now snorting ADHD drugs before taking academic tests
- Researchers zero in on a diet designed to support individuals with ADHD
- GMOs – It’s time for change
- Arm yourself against disease with these anti-cancer foods
- Infographic – Ten ways to use Apple Cider Vinegar
- Home remedies help restore your health after eating GMO foods
- Australian three-year-olds targeted for bogus psychiatric disorders such as sleeping with the light on
- How to get your children to eat more greens
- Study: CT scans raise risk of brain cancer in children
- Harvard Health Letters: Carbonated Water Harming Bones
- Surgery offers hope for victims of female genital mutilation
- Savoring amazing fruit focaccia
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Global Caliphate Conference Coming to…..Chicago!
- New Greece Currency (Drachma) Secretly Being Printed
- 10 Things We Can Learn from the Economic Collapse of Greece
- Global Economic Collapse: Practical Considerations: What You can do now
- Hedge Funder, Raoul Pal: Presentation, “The End Game”
- Rise of Police state: Military Using Drones in US and sharing data with police
- Commentary on Obama’s Tuesday “assassination list” meetings
- Drone war in Pakistan: Confirmed Death of al-Qaida No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi
- 5 million Farmers Suing Monsanto for 7.7 Billion
- Comparing the “cup of Babylon” (Rev.18:2-7) to the “cup of jealousy” (Numbers 5:13-31)
- Abba, cleanse us, purify us, may we be found to be the “faithful bride”! (Psalm 60)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Mark 12:41-44 “41 And sitting opposite the treasury He saw how the people put copper into the treasury. And many rich ones put in much. 42 And a poor widow came and threw in two small copper coins, which amount to a cent. 43 And calling near His taught ones He said to them, “Truly, I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all those putting into the treasury, 44 for they all put in out of their excess, but she out of her poverty put in all that she had, her entire livelihood.” ”
Many people were putting great sums of money into the treasury. Christ does not condemn them for giving so much, but He makes an insightful observation on the human condition. These people gave much because they had much from which they could give. Note that He is not even saying that they gave their donations in a wrong attitude. Their effort, however, was probably not very great, especially since they were not experiencing financial hardship.
Nevertheless, He makes the point that the widow gave all that she had. Whether from the perspective of the size of her gift, the attitude behind it, or even how insignificant the amount might seem, the widow took her responsibility very seriously. Actually, she was putting her life on the line! It takes tremendous effort to trust God’s promises to provide for one’s needs.
We should compare this to our situation in the church. We were once part of a work that we could readily see as being viable, sizeable, and economically sound. We could see just how much we were accomplishing from the size of our holy day offerings and number of television and radio stations the church’s program played on. Yet, if we look at what has occurred, we quickly realize how money alone did not solve our problems. All the money and effort we expended, while not totally for naught, did not produce the spiritual results God is looking for. God is the One who determines the success of His people, not us or our money or our efforts. Our part is to strive to follow His lead.
How many people consider a smaller group to be a viable product of God’s efforts? Can we see that, even though we may be a “widow’s mite” size group, the approach and the results are what really matter to God? God is working with us individually to help us grow in grace, knowledge, and truth. A large group with a visible, potent work is not necessary for that goal. In fact, it may be subtly detrimental. It may be good to see ourselves as a group like Gideon’s army, which needed a great deal of help from God to succeed.
If this is the case, we need to have the Luke 12:48 approach: “For everyone to whom much is given, from him much will be required; and to whom much has been committed, of him they will ask the more.” Undoubtedly, God has given us much, more than we ever deserved. What we must ask ourselves is, “What are we doing with it, and what is our attitude in doing it?”
Excerpted from: Small, But Significant
- Bible Places–The Pool of Siloam Revealed
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 02 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:57 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 6 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 9:15 long.)
- Conundrums, Oxymorons and Other People
- The occult infiltration into today’s professing church
(NOTE: This video is 79:01 long.)
- Vatican publishes guide on how to deal with ‘supernatural phenomena’
- Operation Blessing International: Email – Urgent request: Please help these dads
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 1- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:12 long.)
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 2- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:53 long.)
- SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 3- False spirits invade the church – KUNDALINI WARNING
(NOTE: This video is 9:39 long.)
- “180” Movie
(NOTE: This video is 33:03 long.)
Why do we use Hebrew Words? by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
I want to lay down some more ground work, and deal with a few more fundamental principles. For the last 8 or 9 lessons I have tried to focus on a few well known English words that we see all the time in the Scriptures. I took just a few to make a point. The point was that how you define words makes a tremendous difference in how a verse or group of verses is understood. This, I pray, was reasonably clear. Now, I would like to spend a few more lessons dealing with some of the most common questions that are asked about teaching from this perspective. These next few weeks we will talk about why we use Hebrew words, terms, and phrases. Many ask why we use these “foreign” words when all of us speak English. “What does this language have to do with me?” I am often asked.
So, let’s begin with a word we probably use the most. Yeshua‘! Why don’t we just say Jesus? This forum is designed to discuss more fundamental issues and teaching. So I do my best not to clutter up things by using terms that may not yet be familiar. On our teaching CDs, DVDs, books and seminars we generally use Yeshua‘. There are many reasons for this, and I have chosen a few to stop and discuss. The number one reason is because that is His name. Yeshua‘ is the name that Messiah, after taking on flesh, was given. In Mattityahu (Matthew) 1:25 it says, “And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son; and he called his name JESUS.” The word Jesus is a transliteration of the Greek word, Iesous which is a transliteration of his given name in Hebrew, Yeshua‘. In every day language that means that Jesus is the best English way to say Yeshua‘. But, at the time He was named, Yeshua‘ is what His name was. In much the same way, the English word “James” is from the Greek word Iakobos which is from his Hebrew name Ya‘aqov. So, one might ask, what difference does it make what we call Him? Well, if you are well acquainted with what His real name means (Salvation), then it probably makes a big difference. Let me explain why.
When you read and study the Tanakh you will soon notice a verse that contains the name of someone. It also gives you the reason they called the person by that name in the same verse. Sometimes it is the verse before or the verse after, but it is usually there. YHVH has a reason for recording this. Many times it helps you to understand the immediate text, such as Adam’s name meaning man, red, or ruddy. In Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 2:7 ’Elohiym forms man (adam (אדם)) out of the dust of the ground (adamah (אדמה)). This naming gives us much insight into the relationship that man has with the earth and the ground. You see in this verse a wonderful play on this word. Adam was taken from the adamah. Then in Chapter 3, verse 19 we are told that because of Adam’s sin he will return to the adamah. There is a very real relationship that man has with the ground. The adamah also has many of the same commandments as the man. We are commanded to tithe of the fruit of the ground. We are also told to rest the land on the seventh year. In the New Testament we are told in Romans 8:20-22 that the creation itself is groaning to be delivered. We are told in 2 Corinthians 5:17 that we are a new (actually the word is renewed) creation. In the book of Hitgalut (Revelation) we are told that there is also a new heaven and a new earth to come. I could go on and on, for YHVH paints many pictures in what He chooses to name things. These pictures cannot be understood in English or Greek. They must be taken back to their Hebrew original. I hope we have shown that this is true concerning what all of the New Testament says.
Let me give you a mind blowing (idiom!) example of how important it is to know the meaning behind a particular word in Hebrew. Many who read or study the Scriptures tend to skip over the dozens of genealogies, but YHVH has chosen them to reveal the names of Adam and his children, from Adam to Noach for good reason. As you read Bere’shiyt chapter 5 in the English you would never be able to pick up the purpose of these names, but YHVH has a definite purpose, and the various transliterations from the original lose this purpose. In the 5th Chapter beginning at verse 4 it reads in the English transliteration that Adam begot Seth who begot Enosh who begot Kenan who begot Mahal’alel who begot Jared who begot Enoch who begot Methu’selah who begot Lamech who begot Noah. Now, what do these Hebrew names mean? Well, Adam means man, Seth means appointed, Enosh means mortal, Kenan means sorrow, Mahal’alel means the blessed God, Jared means to come down or shall come down, Enoch means teaching, Methu’selah means his death shall bring, Lamech means the despairing, and Noah means comfort or rest. Now, God also chose to reveal these names in this particular order as well. Let’s put it all together. MAN APPOINTED MORTAL SORROW (but the) BLESSED GOD SHALL COME DOWN TEACHING (that) HIS DEATH SHALL BRING THE DESPAIRING COMFORT! WOW!! The gospel really was preached to Avraham and way before Avraham. Is this just coincidence? I don’t think so.
Well, that’s all for this week. Next week we will continue with this theme “What’s in a name”.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- Secret Space Program Shows Its Hand
- Revealed: Macbook Pro with Retina Display
- Get Email To Fax
- How to Lease Your Own Home Solar Power System
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.