News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- WND takes new action against Esquire
- Obama fraud ‘biggest potential crime’ in U.S. history
- Socialist party covering up Obama’s membership?
- Obama’s Second Term Transformation Plans
- Only 15 Percent Of Americans Believe In Godless Evolution, Says Gallup
- U.N. Could Tax U.S.-Based Web Sites, Leaked Docs Show
- Big Brother Surveillance Technology On The Increase
- House committee schedules contempt vote against Holder
- Richmond Woman Fighting to Stop Mosque & Islamic Indoctrination Center
- Computer Experts Discover Flame and Stuxnet Related
- Jesse Ventura Gets Backing Of Former SEALs In Lawsuit Over “Punch” Hoax
- Commerce Secretary John Bryson accused in hit-and-run crashes
- Google and Apple use planes that can film you sunbathing in your back garden
- Lawsuit: Architect In Diabetic Shock Beaten, Pepper Sprayed, and Repeatedly Tasered Before Dying
- NDAA banned: Indefinite detention of Americans ‘unconstitutional’
- 28% of Federal Contract Funds Go to Just 10 Companies…All Make Weapons Systems
- Nuclear Cover-Up: Explosions, Military Helicopters Filmed Near Blacked Out Radiation Zone
- Innocents Betrayed – The True Story of Gun Control
- Obama accelerates preparations for limited air strike, no-fly zones in Syria
- CONFRONTING IRAN, “PROTECTING ISRAEL”: The Real Reason for America’s War on Syria
- Warning: Possible NATO-FSA False Flag Attack in Syria
- US, Pakistan Beginning To Look More Like Enemies
- Israel Preparing Each Year For ‘The Next War’
- Israel to mark Armenian genocide before debate on “Gaza-flottilla”
- India Is Building A Database Of Personal Biometric Identities For Nearly A Billion People
- Strange spiral light seen in night skies over the Middle East likely a Russian missile launch
- 17 killed in clashes between Buddhists and Muslims in Burma
- Scores feared dead in deadly landslide in Afghanistan
- Exposing the Palestinian ‘Refugee’ Charade
- Nigeria: Muslims attack two churches, murdering three and wounding dozens
- Syria: Houla massacre blamed on Assad regime actually work of jihadi rebels
- Belgium: Muslim leader arrested after misunderstanding Islam, calling for attacks on non-Muslims
- Turkey: New law requires Islamic prayer rooms in all shopping malls, movie theaters, and other public spaces such as theaters and operas
- Mali: Christians, women victims as Muslims impose Sharia
- Announcement from minarets in Syrian city: “Christians must leave Qusayr within six days”
- Muslim cleric: Liberation of Jerusalem a “done deal,” now Muslims “have their sights set on Andalusia”
- Somali jihadis offer camels for Obama’s head, chickens for Hillary Clinton’s
- Women in Tahrir Square protesting Sexual Harassment are Molested and Groped
- Canada’s warrantless surveillance bill is back, and bigger than ever
- Middle East powder keg: concerns mount over the spark that could engulf the region in a nightmare scenario
- Barak Says Hezbollah Will Get Syrian Chemical Weapons
- Former ‘God’s Banker’ could blitz Vatican with cache of secret documents
- Ex-head Of Vatican Bank Has Archive On Senior Italian And Church Figures
- South Korea Warns of Tough Military Response to the North
- Vladimir Putin Nemesis of the New World Order
- Fourteen Dismembered Bodies Dumped In Northern Mexico
- Live Earthquake Map
- Hundreds Evacuated As Colorado And New Mexico Wildfires Spread
- Hundreds flee wildfires raging in U.S. southwest
- Kashmir rocked by four earthquakes, no damage reported
- Guatemala Fuego volcano erupts for the second time in 2012
- Second study predicts imminent irreversible planetary collapse
- Powerful 5.8 magnitude earthquake strikes Dodecanese Islands of Greece
- Mild geomagnetic storm alert for glancing CME blasts
- Alert From International Banker-This Is Huge
- Greece, Spain near chaos and economic collapse
- Euro zone agrees to lend Spain up to 100 billion euros
- ‘Eurozone breakup will be more disasterous than 2008 economic crisis’ warns chief economist
- Here They Come: Ireland Demands Renegotiation Of Its Bailout Terms To Match Spain
- Trend #6: Tax Abolition
- India: Don’t Look Now, But . . .
- Italy’s bank reportedly takes a ‘Roman Holiday’ leaving depositors holding the bag
- America’s Student Loan Racket
- Bilderberg 2012: Jason Bermas Interviews Former IRS Agent Joe Bannister
- Argentina loses a third of its dollar deposits
- Consumer Credit Misses, As Fed Magically Creates $1.5 Trillion In Net Worth Out Of Thin Air
- Sprott Asset Management – Gold Alert
- Fukushima Radiation Levels are Increasing in the US: What You Can Do
- Fukushima: Contamination Alert For All Lifeforms Pulled From The Pacific
- The BEST Way to Stop a “Beer Belly”
- Gattaca becomes reality as scientists start to screen, abort human babies based on 3,500 ‘genetic faults’
- 100 percent false labeling – and it’s legal!
- Effective alternative treatments for Lyme disease and protection from tick bites
- ‘Vitamin D Guide’ infographic explains importance of vitamin D for optimal health
- NYT distorts GMO labeling issue, tries to make it a debate about crop yields
- Coca Cola: Protecting profits at all costs (opinion)
- The cost-effectiveness of chiropractic care vs. medical care
- More soldiers die from suicide than combat
- Flame retardants found in common grocery store foods
- Many grapefruit seed extracts are adulterated, non-profit research group finds
- The truth about the growing trend of cesareans
- Secret audio of Aajonus Vonderplanitz demanding $500,000 from Sharon Palmer released by mystery blogger
- What’s Up with Carbs?
- Internet Makes Alternative Cancer Treatments Harder to Hide: Two Promising Ones May Soon Be on Their Way
- “The Pill” May Soon Be Available for Men
- Drug Contaminants, Chemicals in Tap Water Among Possible Causes of Autism
- NYT distorts GMO labeling issue, tries to make it a debate about crop yields
- Scientists Grow Living Bone Out Of Stem Cells In Bid To Treat Arthritis, Osteoperosis And Shattered Limbs
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Global Caliphate Conference Coming to…..Chicago!
- New Greece Currency (Drachma) Secretly Being Printed
- 10 Things We Can Learn from the Economic Collapse of Greece
- Global Economic Collapse: Practical Considerations: What You can do now
- Hedge Funder, Raoul Pal: Presentation, “The End Game”
- Rise of Police state: Military Using Drones in US and sharing data with police
- Commentary on Obama’s Tuesday “assassination list” meetings
- Drone war in Pakistan: Confirmed Death of al-Qaida No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi
- 5 million Farmers Suing Monsanto for 7.7 Billion
- Comparing the “cup of Babylon” (Rev.18:2-7) to the “cup of jealousy” (Numbers 5:13-31)
- Abba, cleanse us, purify us, may we be found to be the “faithful bride”! (Psalm 60)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Matthew 2:1-2 “2 And יהושע (Yeshua) having been born in Bĕyth Leḥem (Bethlehem) of Yehuḏah (Judah) in the days of Herodes the sovereign, see, Magi from the East came to Yerushalayim (Jerusalem), 2 saying, “Where is He who has been born Sovereign of the Yehuḏim (Jews)? For we saw His star in the East and have come to do reverence to Him.”
Matthew 2:9 “And having heard the sovereign, they went. And see, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, until it came and stood over where the Child was.”
Where did these wise men come from? As explained in Francis W. Upham’s book, The Wise Men (1869), there are two Greek expressions for “East” used in Matthew 2:1-2, 9.
Firstly, in verse 1: “Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem.” “The East” is ton anatolon, the common Greek expression for “eastern regions,” particularly those far distant.
Secondly, in verses 2 and 9:
“Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East, and have come to worship Him.” . . . When they heard the king, they departed; and behold, the star which they had seen in the East went before them, till it came and stood over where the young Child was.
In both verses, “the East” is te anatole, literally, “the rising,” which could mean either that the magi saw the star when it first appeared—at its rising—or that they saw it from their vantage point east of Jerusalem, the direction in which the sun rises. The latter is more natural and to be preferred. The magi, while in a place east of Jerusalem, saw the star, and it led them west.
The more important expression, then, appears in verse 1. The magi were from “the East,” a land or lands far away from the Judea of 4 BC. This could not mean Arabia for two reasons: 1) The New Testament explicitly identifies Arabia in Galatians 1:17, so why not here as well? 2) Though we know Arabia is east and south of Palestine, commonly expression of the time considered Arabia to be in the south, not the east. Further, any nearby country would have been named specifically and does not qualify as “distant.”
In the distant east lay the Parthian Empire, little known today, but it rivaled the Roman Empire for hegemony of the world at the time. Parthia included all the conquered lands of Babylon, Persia, Bactria, and many other countries on the east side of the Euphrates River. It was to these lands that the Assyrians had exiled some of the ancient house of Israel, and many of their descendants had remained in the region.
The Cyclopedia of Biblical, Theological, and Ecclesiastical Literature by John J. McClintock and James Strong, in its article “Magi,” says that some of the ancient magi claimed Abraham as their ancestor. If this were true, it would add evidence that the magi were Israelites who were desirous to honor the One who could be their rightful King, especially since the miraculous star made His birth so auspicious. (For more on the magi being Israelites from Parthia, please see The “Lost” Ten Tribes of Israel . . . Found! by Steven M. Collins, pp. 205-278.)
Altogether, this biblical and historical evidence indicates that the magi of Matthew 2 were not pagan astrologers whose observations of the heavenly bodies led them to the infant Jesus. Rather, they were probably God-fearing descendants of the exiled house of Israel who were led to Bethlehem miraculously, likely by an angel, just as they were “divinely warned” to flee back to their homeland after their visit (Matthew 2:12).
Once again, we see that if we are willing to break free of the bonds of the world’s traditions, the historical evidence backs up the Bible record and leads us to the truth.
Excerpted from: Who Were the Wise Men?
- Bible Places–Gates of the Old City
- Prophecies in the Fall Feasts – Ep. 01 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 27:13 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 5 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 7:16 long.)
- ‘Bible beard’ gets man fired …
- The Lost Sheep
(NOTE: This video is 1:21:49 long.)
- Rome’s Challenge
- The Turin Shroud is Fake: One of 40 Linen Cloths Produced 1,300 Years After Crucifixion
- Dreams Of Destruction Concerning The USA – audio
- Disturbing Dream From Listener / Prison Camps And Foreign Troops
- Legendary Lost ‘White City’ of Gold ‘discovered’ In Dense Central American Jungle By Advanced Laser Mapping
What is Faith? by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
Faith Part 4
I suppose it has become abundantly obvious that I can speak on this subject forever. It is because I believe that this word has gone through a tremendous paradigm shift in the last two thousand years – it has become a meaningless term. But, this word is one of the most important words in the Scriptures. It should be the very first word taught to a new believer. I believe a good place to start is in the book of:
Ivrim (Hebrews) 11:6 But, without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
Before we study this verse, let me attempt to simply paraphrase it.
” But, if you do not trust ’Elohiym, then you cannot please Him. He that comes to ’Elohiym must first trust that He is YHVH, and that He rewards those who seek to know His ways.”
There seems to be much more than a simple intellectual acknowledgment of Yah’s existence. You have to ask yourself what it means to trust ’Elohiym. In Hebrew thought, the Word of YHVH is not separated from YHVH Himself. In other words, the Word of YHVH IS YHVH (Yochanan (John) 1:1). In Hebrew thought, when the “Word of YHVH” came to Yiremeyahu (Jeremiah), YHVH came to Yiremeyahu. Scripturally, when anyone believed the Word of YHVH, they believed YHVH. There is no distinction between these two terms. This is why Jewish scholars would wholly agree with Yochanan 1:1. It is Yochanan 1:14 that they refuse to accept. So, to trust YHVH is to trust His word – all of His word. Ivrim 11:6 is simply telling us that true believers in YHVH trust His word and obey it, and they are rewarded for it. This is not a difficult concept.
The Scriptures are absolutely crammed full of statements about the results of obeying God’s words. Over and over He reminds us that those who obey His commands will prolong their life on earth, and will prosper in the land which He sends them. Stop, and take some time to read some of these verses now. Devariym (Deuteronomy) chapter 11, chapter 28, chapter 30; Mizemor (Psalm) 18:20-24, 19:7-11, chapter 119; Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 1:19, 3:10; Mattityahu (Matthew) 5:3-12; Luke 11:28; Yochanan (John) 13:17, 14:21-23; Romans 2:7-8; and Ya‘aqov (James) 1:25.
Now may be a good time to stop and examine yourself (2Corinthians 13:5). Is the Yeshua‘ I believe in the bodily manifestation of the pure and Holy words of YHVH? If so, then how come I do not know most of them? Do I know what YHVH’s commands are for my life? Am I following His ways or do I believe that He simply exists? I am going to make a very blunt statement that I would ask you to seriously contemplate. I believe that modern Christian teaching has and is teaching an empty, meaningless gospel. I believe that Sunday after Sunday, a lawless, disobedient doctrine is constantly perpetrated in most pulpits. I believe that the current behavior we see in the news every day is a direct result of a national philosophy that began with our nation’s religious theology. I believe that a lawless theology produces a lawless philosophy which produces a lawless behavior. I believe that the church has no one to blame but herself. Kefa (Peter) stated that judgment begins in the house of YHVH (1Kefa 4:17). I believe that most modern-day Christian teaching has fostered a very big lie, and that our beloved nation has suffered for it.
In the meantime …
Mizemor 34:8 Oh, taste and see that YHVH is good; blessed is the man who trusts in Him.
This is the final lesson on “What is Faith” by Brad Scott. I hope you have enjoyed his teaching.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- 8 Amazing Holes
- Scientists find and catalogue an astounding 635,000 crater impacts on Mars
- Free Online College Courses
- Free Online College Courses – Part Deux
- Online College Or Campus College?
- Accredited Online Colleges
- Financial Aid For Online College?
- TV service to use facial recognition technology to deliver targeted ads
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.