News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- The Murfreesboro Mosque: Built on a Foundation of Lies
- International child porn ring cracked after FBI sting captures 20 paedophiles
- Do half of convicted paedophiles avoid jail?
- US Navy Hopes Stealth Ship Answers A Rising China
- Is A ‘Human Barcode’ On The Way?
- We’re Now Selling The Most Advanced Missile System To This Islamic State
- Iran turning U.S. mosques into command centers
- State Department, FBI and CIA Sued for Records on Drone Attack Anwar al-Awlaki
- Nashville: Muslim gang terrorizes community with murder, beatings, shootings, drug dealing and vandalism
- Obama Administration admits “hundreds” of closed-door meetings with Hamas-linked CAIR
- Obama Administration scrubs persecution of Christians from human rights report
- Obama Campaign: We Got Beat
- CNN ‘birther buster’ report ‘perpetrates fraud’
- 10 Failed Attempts by the Government to Control the Internet
- The 5 Most Surprisingly Corrupt Industries in the World (and what you can do about it)
- Rhode Island Poised to Become 15th State to Decriminalize Marijuana
- Representative Government is a Farce
- Smart meters in our homes ‘will leave us open to cyber attack’
- More soldiers are dying from suicide than combat in Afghanistan
- LOST is Centralized Control of the World by the UN
- Bilderberg 2012 Exclusive: Webster Tarpley on Rand Paul, Ron Paul, and Mitt Romney
- Occupiers allied with communists? It could be worse
- ‘Birthers,’ you’ve been punked
- Judge opening door to Obamacare secrets?
- Americans storm streets against Obamacare
- Mosque Building USA: Henrico, Virginia
- Farmers: Let us use the water in our own wells
- DHS ignores border security backup requests
- Banning Bibles out of line, Congress told
- The world as we know it is about to end
- Judge to feds on citizen detention: I said no!
- ‘The Great Destroyer’: Obama ‘waging war’ on America
- This spells the end of Obama’s tyranny
- Linguistic analysis of Rand Paul’s endorsement of Romney contradicts his words: Rand Paul is disgusted with him!
- Cops taser 8-months pregnant black woman over parking dispute
- Rick Warren claims Islam-critics are “non Christians”
- Stand Up for Religious Freedom rallies draw tens of thousands nationwide against the HHS mandate
- RFID Chip Unleashed on Students
- Nuclear Cover-Up? Radiation Levels Prompt EPA Censorship, Hazmat Team
- Indiana Radiation Spike Triggers Elevated Levels In Other States, Corporate Media Stays Silent
- Muslim Scholar explains why Stealth Political Jihad is the best course for Muslims
- City smacks Christian school with mind-blowing fees
- China could remotely shut down U.S. military action
- Miss Pennsylvania resigns from Miss USA pageant over allowing transgender man to compete
- Video: Ted Turner, Reduce population by five billion people
- Henry Kissinger Proposed to ‘Destroy’ the U.S.
- The Cybersecurity Act (S. 2105) Threatens Online Rights – a Handout for Your Senator
- President Obama ‘The Great Destroyer?’
- Israel Developing New Border Patrol Robots That Are ‘Able To Shoot’
- Israel to Unveil World’s Smallest Missile
- Israel calls for world intervention in Syria, offers aid
- The US slams 851 new Jewish homes in Samaria
- Leaders Plotting EU Superstate: ‘Fiscal Union’ Looms… With The Germans In Charge
- In presidential bid, Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood moves to harder line on Islamic law
- Iranian general: Our finger on war trigger
- South Korea Moves to Correct Textbook Errors
- IAEA: Iran talks regressing instead of progressing
- This virus will self-destruct in 5,4,3,2,1 …
- Australians head to Bali for sick sex trips
- Jerusalem to become Egypt’s capital under Mursi’s rule, says Muslim cleric
- Egypt: Hundreds of men assault and molest women holding demo against sexual harassment
- The Vatican: Looks holy, but supports gangsters
- Pope in 1974: “The Palestinians are the people of The Holy land”
- The Palestinian Money Pit
- Asia-Pacific: Pumping up the Next Military Conflict. American Exceptionalism to the Rescue
- Al-Qaida moving into Syria
- Egyptian “Honor”: Brothers Butcher Mother, Sister, and Aunt
- Jihad leader threatens jihad against Pakistan if it stops backing Kashmir jihadis
- Scientists Urge UN to Prepare for Alien Invasion
- The Vatican Pope is head of a death cult
- Muhammad got 750 Jewish men slaughtered in Medina in 627 A.D
- Lie No. 5: Israel is an apartheid state deserving of international boycott, divestment and sanctions campaigns
- Lie No. 6: Plans to build 1,600 more homes in East Jerusalem prove Israel is «Judaizing» the Holy City
- Conservative rabbis provide guidance on same-sex wedding ceremonies
- Rockefeller Foundation Predicts 13,000 Dead at London 2012 Olympics
- US and UN Openly Waging War on Syria
- PRESSURES ON RUSSIA: US Attempts to Mass-Murder Its Way to Victory in Syria
- Adultery.com: a profitable affair
- Denmark forces churches to perform same-sex ‘marriages’
- Live Earthquake Map
- Awakening? Earthquake swarm reported at San Pedro-Pellado volcano- eruption would be first in recorded history
- ‘Mega-bloom’ of tiny plants under Arctic sea ice tied to climate change- largest ever seen on the planet
- Shopping trolleys flung as Perth tornado carves path through suburbs
- Mainland Australia rattled by 10th tremor in less than 7 days
- East India lashed by tremors and heatwave
- Hundreds forced from homes as flashflooding hits Wales
- Shaking Booms Snapped Trees Days Before Indiana Radiation Incident
- 6.0 magnitude earthquake strikes off the coast of Taiwan
- Freak hail storm strikes Durban, South Africa
- Double 4.2 magnitude earthquakes rattle towns in Australia’s southeast
- Western Turkey rattled by 5.1 magntiude earthquake
- Italy’s hospitals at risk in earthquake-prone regions: 4.5 magnitude quake strikes northern Italy
- Strong activity reported at Italy’s Stromboli volcano
- U.S. experiences its warmest Spring on record
- Amazing Discovery Of Biological Plant Life In Arctic Ocean Waters – Researchers Express Concern
- 10,000 fish die from unknown cause in Missouri’s Blue Springs Lake
- 21 Signs That This Could Be A Long, Hot Summer For The Global Financial System
- Argentina loses a third of its dollar deposits
- Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein: Company Engaged in Contingency Planning for Defaults in Europe
- China: Don’t Look Now, But . . .
- If Obama Wins, Is Your Money Safe?
(This is an advertisement but has some good information to consider.)
- Eurozone troubles mount: Spanish banks need $40 billion euros to remain solvent
- Goldman hoards 1/4 of the global aluminum inventory to manipulate markets
- 70 Amazing Economic Facts That Barack Obama Does Not Want You To See
- UN BioTrade Turning Africa into Financial Resource for Global Governance
- Icelanders Force Accountability for Banks – Why Can’t We?
- Coming Soon: A New Global Monetary System
- Is the Table Set for a Mania in Precious Metals?
- Debt: A crisis or an opportunity?
- Cholera outbreak worsens in Democratic Republic of Congo
- IceCure removes breast cancer tumors without surgery
- Man catches fire after applying sunscreen; toxic chemicals are flammable
- Cancer Causing Sunscreen Ingredients Omitted in FDA Labeling Guidelines
- How to Make Lye from Wood Ash
- May Alleviate Cancer Without Chemo, But it’s Forbidden
- How X-Ray Mammography Is Accelerating The Epidemic of Cancer
- 12 Foods With Super-Healing Powers – MSN Health & Fitness – Cholesterol Slide Show
- Did Our Creator Make the Perfect Food?
- House votes to ax medical-device tax
- How to create a natural first-aid kit for travel
- The human race is morphing into a species with larger skulls
- Boost your defenses against flesh-eating bacteria
- The brain body connection – The first of the four major systems that maintain health
- Latest attack on calcium fails to link mineral to heart attacks
- Anti-oxidant extracts maximize clean energy
- New Evidence Against These Cancer-Causing Foods – And the Massive Cover-Up Effort
- When You Heat Natural Plant-Based Foods You Can Get Cancer-Causing Acrylamide
- One death reported in Ecoli outbreak that spreads to six states
- Genetic scanning for 3,500 more disorders raises fears of spike in abortions
- Planned Parenthood sets up clinic inside a Los Angeles High School
- Hemp legalization added to Senate farm bill
- The FDA’s powers are increasing and farmers should be worried
- Gates and WHO Partner to Create the Global Vaccine Action Plan
- Chuck Norris: ‘AIDS of Americas’ headed north
- New Discovery May Safeguard Your Brain from Dementia
- Study Shows Barefoot Running Is Less Efficient
- Dr. Oz caves to Big Pharma, pimps vaccines on public after admitting he does not necessarily even vaccinate his own children
- Nutrition blogger files lawsuit against North Carolina for violation of free speech rights
- HPV vaccines: Gardasil becomes a market dud in wake of informed backlash
- Breaking news on Whistleblower lawsuit – coverups, deadly cancers and more linked to the drug Actos
- Vitamins more effective at Type 2 Diabetes treatment than pharmaceuticals
- Benefits of practicing mind body techniques to facilitate a natural labor
- Progestin treatments for PCOS affect fertility
- Supersize your body with restaurant entrees
- Spirulina explained: Here’s what you need to know about this healing superfood
- 106 million slaves of sexual sins to face killer bug
- CT Scan Radiation Triples Brain Tumor Risk in Children
- Pharmaceutically Infused Food, GMO Insects, and Goat Milk?
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Global Caliphate Conference Coming to…..Chicago!
- New Greece Currency (Drachma) Secretly Being Printed
- 10 Things We Can Learn from the Economic Collapse of Greece
- Global Economic Collapse: Practical Considerations: What You can do now
- Hedge Funder, Raoul Pal: Presentation, “The End Game”
- Rise of Police state: Military Using Drones in US and sharing data with police
- Commentary on Obama’s Tuesday “assassination list” meetings
- Drone war in Pakistan: Confirmed Death of al-Qaida No. 2, Abu Yahya al-Libi
- 5 million Farmers Suing Monsanto for 7.7 Billion
- Comparing the “cup of Babylon” (Rev.18:2-7) to the “cup of jealousy” (Numbers 5:13-31)
- Abba, cleanse us, purify us, may we be found to be the “faithful bride”! (Psalm 60)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Galatians 3:19 “Why, then, the Torah? It was added because of transgressions, until the Seed should come to whom the promise was made. And it was ordained through messengers in the hand of a mediator.”
At this point in his epistle, it occurs to Paul that it would only be normal for someone to ask the question, “What, then, was the purpose of the Old Covenant?” Thus, verse 19 begins with, “What purpose then does the law serve?” This broad question covers many more specific ones: Why was it needed? Why did God call Israel out of Egypt? Why did God write His Ten Commandments on tables of stone with His own finger? Why did God have Moses write the statutes and judgments in a book? Why did God establish the Levitical priesthood, the Tabernacle/Temple worship, the washings, oblations, and the sacrifices? What was the purpose of all the rules and regulations of the Old Covenant? Such questions would naturally come to the mind of anyone reading Paul’s letter since he emphasizes that our salvation through Christ fulfills the promise made to Abraham. What need is there for another covenant?
The answer he gives is a key to understanding much of everything else he says in Galatians: “It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made.” “It was added” means that the Mosaic covenant was in addition to the one God had made with Abraham. But what “transgressions”? Abraham obeyed all of God’s laws, commandments, statutes, and ordinances (Genesis 26:5). He taught God’s laws to Isaac, who taught them to Jacob. However, after Israel was in Egypt for many years, they forgot them and lived in ignorant transgression of them. Having absorbed so much Egyptian culture in their sojourn, they were even ignorant of the Sabbath day. Paul explains that God “added” the Old Covenant because Israel had gone so far into sin when they lived in Egypt.
Therefore, God had to call Israel out of Egypt and teach them His laws all over again to prepare them for the coming of Christ. He wrote the Ten Commandments on tablets of stone, and Moses wrote the statutes and judgments in a book so that Israel would have a permanent record of His laws and statutes throughout the centuries. God gave them rituals of worship that made them different from other nations, and He forbade them to have anything to do with foreign, pagan customs. Circumcision identified them as a separate and distinct people. These rules and regulations put a hedge around Israel (Isaiah 5:5; Matthew 21:33) to preserve them pure for the coming of Christ.
Just prior to the scripture Paul quotes in Galatians 3:12, God says in Leviticus 18:3,
According to the doings of the land of Egypt, where you dwelt, you shall not do; and according to the doings of the land of Canaan, where I am bringing you, you shall not do; nor shall you walk in their ordinances.
For years, people have wondered how anyone could have transgressed the laws before they were given. Simply put, Paul is talking about the laws of God which have been in full force since creation! When he writes that the Old Covenant was added “till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made,” he means that the Old Covenant was temporary; Christ would replace it with the New Covenant. Rather than saying that any of God’s laws had become obsolete, he is explaining how important it was to preserve the knowledge of God’s laws in Israel to prepare them for the coming of Christ!
Earl L. Henn (1934-1997)
Excerpted from: What Was the Law ‘Added Because of Transgressions’?
- Bible Places–Mt. Zion
- Raiders of the Lost Book – Ep 10 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 25:51 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 4 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 8:42 long.)
- FREE Israel 101 e-Book
- Real Life Noah’s Ark
- The History of Knowledge: Darkness in the Academy
- TES Specials
- Who are the “Sons of God”?
- Mid-East Prophecy Update – May 6th, 2012
- Not Of This World Relics Hidden From Public View For Many Years Forgotten And Ignored
- Legendary Lost City Of Ciudad Blanca Found!
- Spherical Jugs Reveal International Standardization in Ancient Measurements and Trade Systems
- ‘Most wished for’ faith movie on Amazon is …
What is Faith? by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
A NOUN OR A VERB?
Faith Part 3
I thought about calling this section, “Faith – The Conclusion”, but the simple fact is that there is no conclusion to Scriptural faith. As defined in the Tanakh, faith is not something you get. It is something you are always doing. It is always in context with ’Elohiym’s commands and teaching. It is fully realized and expressed in Yeshua‘ our Messiah. One of the many things that Scripture has to say about the nature of the Messiah is that He always listens to the Father, says and does what the Father does (Yochanan (John) 5:19, 8:28, 8:55, 12:49). This is true faith – to hear and do. So, because Yeshua‘ listened to the Father 100% of the time, He was “successful” in all that He did 100% of the time. The problem with His followers is that we, mostly because of pride or silly teaching, will not admit that we do not listen to Him always. Just like children.
One of the greatest examples of the “flow chart” of faith is in Mattityahu (Matthew) 8:5-10. In this account, a centurion comes to Yeshua‘ because his servant is sick. Yeshua‘ agrees to come and see the sick servant. But the centurion, understanding authority, says to Yeshua’, “Lord, I am not worthy that you should come under my roof; but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.” Then comes the neat part, “For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me; and I say to this man, Go, and he goes; and to another, Come, and he comes; and to my servant, Do this, and he does it.” Now Yeshua‘ marveled at this and replied, “Verily I say unto you, I have not found so GREAT faith, no, not in Israel.” This centurion is commended over all of Israel at the time because he understood something about authority, faith, and even Yeshua‘ himself. In the Mattityahu and Luke versions of this incident, the Greek and Aramaic (Peshitta) texts translate verse 8 as, “For I also am a man under authority …” This centurion knew that Yeshua‘ could do what He did because He was also under the authority of His Father. The centurion recognized that Yeshua‘ was operating under the command of a higher authority. Now, we are speaking positionally here, not with respect to essence or nature, OK? The centurion was teaching all of us that his soldiers listened to him because he listened to the one who was over him. In other words, faith flows down hill, so to speak. There must be a trusting obedience. Faith is not invisible or unseen or blind. It is recognized action in a flow of order, beginning at the top.
Many times in the epistles we see this same teaching being passed on. In 1Corinthians 11:1 Sha’ul states, “Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of the Messiah.” Then he goes on to say “Now I praise you brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you.” WOW! What a wonderful verse. Sha’ul is talking about something that was very well understood in Hebrew thought. One of the reasons that YHVH, in His foreknowledge, chose Israel is that He knew that they would preserve His words and ways. That passing His ways from one generation to the next was sacred to His people, Israel. This is in one way expressed through the Masorites. The Masorites were those who, in the sixth through the ninth centuries, preserved the Hebrew language by developing a written Hebrew text with vowels, Cantor, and punctuation marks. Their very name indicates what they do. The word Masorite is from the Hebrew word massor (משר). This word means to pass down or transmit. The Greek word used here is paradoseis (παράδοσις), which is usually translated as traditions (Galatians 1:14, 2Thessalonians 2:15). In other words, these are things which are handed down from one generation to the next. Sha’ul was not teaching anything new. He was simply teaching that the Messiah had come, and this is what it means to the Jew and the Greek.
So, getting back to the centurion. Faith is ascribed to this man because he knew what it was, plain and simple. He knew that true faith is manifested when obedience to a higher authority is exercised. The Pharisees and Sadducees had circumvented Yah’s ways and went about establishing their own. Yeshua‘ never scolded the Jewish leaders for obedience, but rather for disobedience. They were not teaching the traditions of their Father, but rather another father (Yochanan 8:39-44). This is why Yeshua‘ could commend the centurion’s faith above all of Israel.
Let me give you a few more New Testament verses that employ this very Old Testament word.
Acts 14:22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
Romans 1:5 By whom we have received grace and apostleship, for obedience to the faith among all nations, for His name;
Romans 3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid; yea, we establish the law.
Romans 4:12 And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father, Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
Colossians 1:23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature that is under heaven, of which I, Paul, am made a minister.
Ivrim (Hebrews) 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please Him; for he that comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of them that diligently seek Him.
So, I think it would be a good idea to continue this discussion. Ivrim 11:6 is very hebraic and very revealing about the nature of faith as it is defined in the Tanakh. We will be back very soon. So hang in there.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- Google Warns Users They May Become Collateral Damage in Cyber War
- 100 Free Online Tools to Learn a New Skill in Almost Anything
- Free Clip Art and Stock Photos
- New mobile phone app allows travelers to easily report TSA abuses directly to appropriate agencies
- Satan gets ready to read the mark on your hand
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.