News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Obama just caught in big lie?
- Join Our Protest of the Chicago Caliphate Conference
- Megachurch pastor John Hagee wants atheists to leave America and Congress to ban witchcraft and satanism from military
- The Eye-Popping Wisconsin Story You Didn’t Read
- Obama’s Socialist Allies Defeated in Wisconsin
- The Greatest Hoax? Global Warming, Says Sen. James Inhofe
- BENADOR: Misleading “Moderate” Muslim Zuhdi Jasser Promotes Islam in America
- What´s next? False Flag (Fake) Alien Invasion? – YouTube
- Chossudovsky’s New Book: “Wipe Israel off the Map” Statement by Iranian Leader was Gross Distortion
- Court allows jihad fundraiser to remain seated when judge enters courtroom
(This is a clear example that we now live in a country using double standards.)
- AFDI/SIOA VICTORY! Palestinian Proclamation Day Withdrawn in Alameda County, California
- Police handcuff innocent drivers at traffic intersection in search of unidentified bank robber, violate constitutional rights
- John Trudell: Portrait of a Government Turning Against Its Citizens
- Climate Change Alarmists Leading the World Toward Global Governance
- US to Russia: Give Up or Swim in Our Sea of Syrian Blood
- Obama Threatens Veto of NDAA 2013: Too Many Restrictions on His Authority
- NDAA unconstitutional: Federal judge bans Obama from indefinitely detaining Americans
- 30,000 secret surveillance orders approved each year, judge estimates
- Eyewitnesses: Mitt Romney Attended Bilderberg 2012
- The White House Secret Kill List
- Big Labor morphs into predatory bankers
- Thinking about the unthinkable at the Pentagon
- Target blocking e-mails from AFA urging them to stop supporting gay ‘marriage’
- California Court refuses to review decision striking down voter-approved marriage amendment
- 66-foot concrete dock washes ashore in Oregon, may be from 2011 Japan tsunami
- Media fabricates pro-‘gay’ move for Boy Scouts
- Two more pastors, two different states, advocate for the killing of gays
- Fears of grisly drug-fueled violence grip Miami
- U.S. now selling most advanced missile system to UAE
- Tomorrowland meets Texas – Futuristic freight system planned for I-35 corridor
- ‘Fireme’: Leaked LinkedIn passwords reveal dubious job satisfaction
- Chicago cops Taser 8-month pregnant woman for parking violation
- Michigan – Indiana Border 7,000 Plus Radiation Level At 1:20 AM 6-7-2012!… Why???
- Pattern of White House Leaks Threatens Nation’s Security
- US Embassy office in eastern Libya comes under attack
- Satellite Images Confirm Iranian Cover Up
- Syria accused of new massacre as UN Security Council set to meet
- Court upholds decision to deport South Sudanese migrants
- Poll: 68 percent of Arab-Israelis prefer to live in Israel
- Mubarak’s health deteriorates as political crisis engulfs Egypt
- Pakistan: Police side with Muslims accused of gang-raping 13-year-old Christian girl and torturing her family
- Only 30.000 legitimate Arab Palestinian refugees
- Pope to «Palestinians»: Israel is your forefathers’ land
- Lie No. 4: Nuclear Israel, not Iran, is the greatest threat to peace and stability
- All Maps Lead To ISRAEL FOR THE JEWS
- THE LONDON LOCKDOWN
- Bill to legalize abortion in Uruguay moves toward passage
- India investigates dangerous rise in black market for abortion drugs
- Heaven and hell take on Mexican cartels
- Russia ready to broaden cooperation with Afghanistan
- Russia vows to block U.N. mandate for Syria intervention as U.S. condemns killings
- Jerusalem to become Egypt’s capital under Mursi’s rule, says Muslim cleric
- Yemen unveils al-Qaeda plot against vital state buildings as 25 killed in clashes
- Islamists trying to rid women of attained rights in compliance with Sharia: Egypt female rights chief
- Live Earthquake Map
- Southern hemisphere rattled by wave of moderate seismic earthquakes
- “Something Is Seriously Wrong – Too Many Strong Earthquakes”, Scientist Says
- Unusual Meteorite Shower Accompanied By Loud Blasts
- Hot rain falls on Saudi Arabia: highest temperature and humidity combo ever recorded in a rainfall
- State officials warn of growing dangers of a massive mudflow on Mount Rainier
- Strongest earthquake ever recorded west of Ireland stuns geologist
- Financial Collapse At Hand: When is “Sooner or Later”?
- CA Comprehensive Annual Financial Reports Show $8 Trillion Tax Surplus
- Bernanke: Fed could act if economy weakens
- U.K. banks sitting on $62 billion of undeclared losses
- Merkel says EU ready to act, Spain downgraded
- S&P ends near flat; China rate cut offset by Bernanke
- Wilbur Ross: US Economy Dangling on Verge of Recession
- China faces serious epidemic of drug-resistant TB
- Doctor Told Me Four Times to Abort One of My Triplets
- TIME Magazine pushes death agenda: Remove feeding tubes from the dying elderly (and get a cash bonus!)
- Vaccine madness: New mumps jab cultured from dog kidneys linked to canine allergies
- Military moms make statement by breastfeeding in uniforms
- Big Pharma: Getting away with murder
- NFL superstar Junior Seau yet another victim of Big Pharma
- Cheap calcium supplements can raise risk of a heart attack twofold: Are you at risk?
- How to prevent osteoporosis – naturally
- Getting past your past on Mental Health Exposed
- Use food to boost your mood
- At last, Connecticut takes the plunge and partially legalizes medical marijuana
- Always Tired? Take This Daily to Drench Your Body With Energy
- Newest Scam to Increase Drugs If You’re Older than 50
- Mainstream Media Peddles Tired Cannabis Cancer Myth
- Heavy Metals, Drug Contaminants Commonly Found in US Meat
- Judge: ‘Shockingly Little’ is Done by FDA to Combat Antibiotics in Animal Feed
- Suboptimal Breastfeeding Kills Over 1 Million Infants A Year
- 27 children die of mysterious disease in India
- Life imitates art: New process allows babies to be tested for 3500 genetic defects in the womb
- Report: Many doctors store vaccines improperly
- New ‘bath salts’ zombie-drug makes Americans eat each other
- Vitamin D Deficiency And Erectile Dysfunction
- CDC: More US teens smoke marijuana than cigarettes
- More suspected cases in UK Legionnaires’ outbreak
- Child CT scans could raise cancer risk slightly
- Secrets for Living to 100
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- New Cyberwarfare Supervirus, Flame, Hits Mideast/Iran/Syria
- Congress Mulls letting UN Regulate Internet
- FBI quietly Forms Net Surveillance Unit
- Hundreds of Words to Avoid Using if You Don’t Want Govt Spying on You
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims Victory in Egyptian Election
- Corporate News Blackout: Obama Appoints John Brennan as Sole Person in Charge of Designating People on the “Kill List”
- Alex Jones/Brothers in Arms Team Shoots Down Drone Planes on 10,000 acre ranch in Texas
- White House Defends Drone Attacks and “Kill List”
- Upcoming Bilderberg Meeting in Chantilly, VA, May 31st
- Fukushima: We are hanging by a thread
- Netanyahu leading a bible study in the book of Ruth in his home
- Soldiers, settlers raise Israeli flag in East Jerusalem’s Al Aqsa compound
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Deuteronomy 29:4 “But יהוה (Yahweh) has not given you a heart to know and eyes to see and ears to hear, till this day.”
God’s freeing of the Israelites from their bondage and His use of them in the journey to the Promised Land and in the Promised Land were for an entirely different purpose than salvation at that time. Ultimately, the experiences these people had will stand them in good stead.
Of course, God certainly did not use them for the purpose of abuse. He was causing Moses, primarily, and others to reflect on those experiences in the wilderness so that they would write them down under God’s inspiration, supplying us with an accurate record to consult and come to understand the purpose of God, be humbled by it, and have the right perspective on salvation.
For this reason, He never gave the Israelites the Spirit of God. No salvation was really offered to them—no forgiveness of sin, no invitation to join God’s Family. They did not even have access to Him. They were, in a sense, actors on a stage; God was moving them about so that a record would be left for us: the Bible. When they are resurrected in the second resurrection (see Ezekiel 37:1-14), they can look back on the record, hit themselves in the forehead, and say, “Now I see!” The scales will be removed at that time.
Nevertheless, He never gave them His Spirit and never really revealed to them what He was doing with their lives. Thus, they reacted to their circumstances as human beings would normally react without the miracle of His Spirit being performed on them, opening up their minds and revealing what His purpose is all about.
In Hebrews 4:2, Paul reflects that God preached the gospel to these people, or at least a gospel that pertained to them. They heard a “good news,” yet because it was not mixed with faith, it did them no good. All through the wilderness trek and on to their deaths, neither they nor their relationship with God improved in any way. If anything, as Hebrews 3:17 declares, they deteriorated as they went along.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: We Are Unique!
- Bible Places–Mount of Olives
- Raiders of the Lost Book – Ep 9 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:40 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 3 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 8:40 long.)
- Is Jesus’ Crucifixion Reflected in Soil Deposition?
- 45 Years After The Six-Day War
- Easter Island’s Statues Reveal Bodies Covered With Unknown Ancient Petroglyphs
- Learn Hebrew for Adult Beginners
- Joel Osteen to produce movie about Catholic “Mary”
- THEY DARE NOT SPEAK ITS NAME
- Chariots in Red Sea: ‘Irrefutable evidence’
What is Faith? by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
A NOUN OR A VERB?
Faith Part 2
The Scriptures say,
Ivrim (Hebrews) 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
How very true that is. How very Hebrew that is. No wonder it shows up in the book of Hebrews! Read that verse again, real slow. Did you notice something about this statement that very clearly contradicts “modern Christian teaching?” I’ll quote it again.
“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
You see, faith is not what is hoped for. Faith, according to Ivrim, is not the thing which is not seen. It is not invisible. It is certainly not blind. It is not something that I am trying to get. Faith is the substance and evidence. So, I will put it in a nutshell and then we will go back to the New Testament dictionary, the Tanakh, and validate what faith is. Faith is a personal commitment to follow, observe, and obey the words of YHVH. It always has been. True faith is action. Faith is not just believing in YHVH, but believing YHVH. Trusting that He is the Father of Eternity, and that He knows you intimately. Trusting that He knows what you need to live long and prosperously, and that His commandments are good for you. This is what YHVH means when He introduces faith in the beginning, and this is what Yeshua‘ means when He uses this word.
In the Tanakh this word, faith, is translated into English in several ways. The most common word is believe. Other ways in which it appears are: steady (Shemot (Exodus) 17:12); truth (Devariym (Deuteronomy) 32:4); set office (Divre-Hayamim Alef (1Chronicles) 9:22); faithfully or faithfulness (Mizemor) Psalm) 88:11); and established (Shemu’el Bet (2Samuel) 7:16). The action of faith is abundant in the Tanakh. Let’s see how this word is understood and revealed in the New Testament’s dictionary.
Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 15:6 And he believed in YHVH; and he counted it to him for righteousness.” (Then Avram goes on to DO what YHVH told him in the next 11 verses.)
Devariym 1:32 Yet in this thing ye did not believe YHVH your ’Elohiym,” (This was a response to their rebellion against the commandments of YHVH in verse 26.)
Devariym 32:20, 28-29 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. For they are a nation void of counsel, neither is there any understanding in them. O that they were wise, that they understood this, that they would consider their latter end!
Divre-Hayamim Bet (2Chronicles) 20:20 And they rose early in the morning, and went forth into the wilderness of Tekoa: and as they went forth, Jehoshaphat stood and said, Hear me, O Judah, and ye inhabitants of Jerusalem; believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
Mizemor 119:66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.
Divre-HaYamim Bet 6:17 Now then, O YHVH ’Elohiym of Israel, let thy word be verified [aman, niphal future tense], which thou hast spoken to thy servant David.
Devariym 7:6-9 For thou art an holy people unto YHVH thy ’Elohiym; YHVH thy ’Elohiym hath chosen thee to be a special people unto Himself, above all people who are upon the face of the earth. YHVH did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people. But because YHVH loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath YHVH brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondage from the hand of Pharaoh, king of Egypt. Know, therefore that YHVH thy ’Elohiym, he is ’Elohiym, the faithful El who keepeth covenant and mercy with them who love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations.
Mishlei (Proverbs) 20:6 Most men will proclaim every one his own goodness; but a faithful man, who can find?
Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 7:9 And the head of Ephraim is Samaria, and the head of Samaria is Remaliah’s son. If ye will not believe, surely ye shall not be established.
Mizemor 31:23 Oh, love YHVH, all ye His saints; for YHVH preserves the faithful, and plentifully rewards the proud doer.
Yeshua‘ grew up in a culture, a scriptural culture, that defined faith as a response to the words of ’Elohiym. Faith was obedience and not sacrifice. It was the natural reaction to a commitment. Let’s look at several occurrences of this word in the New Testament.
Ivrim (Hebrews) 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Yochanan (John) 8:46-47 Which of you convicts me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God hears God’s words, ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.” (They are listening but are not doing. The common misconception that the Jewish leaders (Pharisees and Sadducees, etc.) were keeping the law is absolutely false. I will cover this in more detail later.)
Yochanan 10:25-27 Yeshua‘ answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father’s name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they FOLLOW me.
Yochanan 14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believes on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do because I go unto my Father.” (Modern Christianity commonly confines this to miracles only. This is not the context. This verse is tied with verse 15: “If ye love me ye will keep my commandments.)
Luke 7:9 … I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.
This is probably a good place to stop for now. This last verse is very revealing about Yeshua‘’s view of faith. So, we will take some time on our next visit to get down to the nitty gritty of faith.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Have You Backed Up Your Online Accounts?
- Google Warns Users They May Become Collateral Damage in Cyber War
- 100 Free Online Tools to Learn a New Skill in Almost Anything
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.