News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- ATF agents point machine guns at 8-year-old
- Minnesota Judge rules for sharia over American law in Minnesota
- Supreme Court: Immunity for Law Enforcement Trumps Free Speech
- Another boost for Obama’s ‘gay’ accuser
- Obama extends Israel embassy waiver
- Obama searching Mosques for spiritual support
(Why would a “professing” Christian seek spiritual support from a Mosque? It is “obvious”–he is NOT a true believer. A wolf in sheep’s clothing.)
- Pledge allegiance to U.S., or U.N.?
- American People: Foreigners in our own land
- America In Decline: The New Paradigm of Lowered Expectations
- Facing the Ugly Truth About American Politics
- Leaked Bilderberg Documents: “Nationalism Is Dangerous”
- ‘Global Classroom’: U.N. Infiltrates Education Worldwide
- NaturalNews uncovers epidemic of fake doctorates and graduate degrees from online diploma mills
- Virginia governor backs domestic spy drones for police use
- Nearly 200 Maine churches join forces to raise funds to defeat gay ‘marriage’ referendum
- Dr. James Dobson insists he will not ‘bow before’ Obama’s ‘wicked’ abortion mandate
- Google Warns Users They May Become Collateral Damage in Cyber War
- Holder Declares War On State’s Rights
- 10 Signs That The Highways Of America Are Being Transformed Into A High Tech Prison Grid
- Homosexual dads in JC Penney catalog
- Ray Bradbury, beloved science fiction author, dies
- 66-foot dock washes ashore in Oregon, could be from Japan
- Next-Gen Surveillance Cameras in Calif. Detect Crime Before It’s Even Committed?
- Supersonic mini-drone aims for jet speed record
- Muslim Yelling “Allahu Akbar” Beheads His Wife In Front of Their Six Children Before Throwing Her Dismembered Head From Roof of Their Apartment
- Beheading Is On The Rise All Over The World
- Are Guillotines Next? 11 Examples That Show That Beheading Has Become A Favorite Form Of Execution All Over The World
- THE ANNEXATION OF BAHRAIN TO SAUDI ARABIA? The Plan of the Saudi-Bahrain Merger
- Will Pakistan and India’s growing arms race and nuclear brinkmanship spiral into a catastrophe?
- Pakistan summons US envoy over drone strikes
- More on the Slaughtered Convert to Christianity
- Judea and Samaria again hot potato in Israel
- Lie No. 3: Israel is the main stumbling block to achieving a two-state solution
- Israel Discovers Yet Another Giant Off-Shore Oil And Gas Field
- UK school officials help 15-year-old get abortion without parental consent
- Afghan girls’ schools poisoned by Taliban, government alleges
- Bilderberg 2012: Exclusive Interview With London Guardian Reporter Charlie Skelton
- Barack Obama keeps US Embassy in Tel Aviv instead of Jerusalem
- Anti-Semitic Attacks skyrocket in France
- Thirteen-Foot Giant Squid Found Off Australian Coast
- 2 People Dead After Swarms of Venomous Spiders Invade Indian Town
- U.N. reports on Ugandan warlord’s crimes against children
- At least 78 killed in Syria’s Hama province
- Guyana oil exploration stirs up Venezuela border dispute
- Syrian activists report wave of violence in Hama
- Russia Has World’s Largest Nuke Arsenal – 10,000 Warheads
- Syrian security forces kill up to 100 people near Hama – opposition
- Airlift of South Sudanese from Sudan comes to an end
- Live Earthquake Map
- Volcano region on Hawaii’s Big Island shaken by constant swarm of tremors
- Moderate earthquakes strikes Taiwan and Solomon Islands
- Apocalyptic fish kill reported off the coast of Ohara Japan in Chiba Prefecture
- UN food agency warns of danger to croplands in Mali and Niger from locust swarms
- Fmr. Asst. Treasury Secretary: Economic Collapse Nearing
- Jim Rogers, ‘Most Dire Warning, ‘Please Get Worried’
- How the Banks Use Government To Make Us Suffer
- China and Japan to Bypass U.S. Dollar — Threat to Reserve Currency Status
- Estonia: what happens when countries bite the austerity bullet and cut up the credit cards?
- Moody’s Downgrades Six German Bank Groups, And Their Subsidiaries, By Up To Three Notches
- A Fascinating Editorial From A Chinese Communist Economist On The US Dollar
- Iran Gold Imports Surge – 1.2 Billion USD Of Precious Metals From Turkey in April Alone
- The Dark Financial Clouds Engulfing Europe. Cbo Projects Massive Deficits Yet Treasury Bills Move Lower On Global Mattress Bet
- Collapse At Hand
- Wall Street climbs two percent on talk of Spain solution
- Few places to hide on Wall St. as job cuts loom
- Eurocrisis: Political Instability & Russian Influence
- ‘US is safe unless European crisis spills over’ – Warren Buffett
- Going global: Russian exchange launches futures on BRICS
- Petition to Opt Out of Obama’s Abortion Pill Mandate
- Exceptionally high radiation levels found in Koriyama, Fukushima Prefecture
- Medical Professionals File Major Federal Health Care Lawsuit Against Virginia
- STOP The FDA & Big Pharma – Drugging Of Our Nation!
- Untreatable gonorrhea spreading worldwide
- WHO warns of growing drug resistance in sexually transmitted gonorrhea that infect millions
- Chlorella 101: What you need to know about this nourishing superfood
- Health freedom victory: Organic farmers file appeal vs. Monsanto
- How to fight water fluoridation in your city
- Breastfeeding can transmit dangerous vaccine viruses to newborns
- Raw, vegan diets shrink breast cancer tumors
- Stinging nettle health benefits for home remedies that treat just about everything
- Oregon Dairy Farmers Association planning assault on raw milk
- Fishy studies by Big Pharma
- Fructose makes you stupid: Study
- Doctor Says: If There’s a Single Marker Lifespan, This Would Be It
- Major Journal Blasts New Code Book for Making Grief a Psychiatric Illness
- 5 Million Farmers Sue Monsanto for $7.7 Billion
- The Many Uses of Baking Soda in Survival Situations
- Living a Disease Free Life: Solutions to Daily Health Risks that Lead to Disease
- DNA Can be Influenced and Reprogrammed by Words and Frequencies
- Too Much Cardio Can Lead to 7-fold Surge of Heart Problems: Mercola
- Gluten Free Maple Pecan Coconut Shortbread Cookies
- Lemon Posset with Blueberry Gelee | Pastry Chef Online
- How to have green onions over and over!
- The Clock That Rules Your Body… and Controls Circadian Rhythms
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- New Cyberwarfare Supervirus, Flame, Hits Mideast/Iran/Syria
- Congress Mulls letting UN Regulate Internet
- FBI quietly Forms Net Surveillance Unit
- Hundreds of Words to Avoid Using if You Don’t Want Govt Spying on You
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims Victory in Egyptian Election
- Corporate News Blackout: Obama Appoints John Brennan as Sole Person in Charge of Designating People on the “Kill List”
- Alex Jones/Brothers in Arms Team Shoots Down Drone Planes on 10,000 acre ranch in Texas
- White House Defends Drone Attacks and “Kill List”
- Upcoming Bilderberg Meeting in Chantilly, VA, May 31st
- Fukushima: We are hanging by a thread
- Netanyahu leading a bible study in the book of Ruth in his home
- Soldiers, settlers raise Israeli flag in East Jerusalem’s Al Aqsa compound
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Matthew 24:14 “And this Good News of the reign shall be proclaimed in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end shall come.”
In his book, Of God and Man, theologian Aiden W. Tozer could clearly see what the priority of the church should be in this regard: “The popular notion that the first obligation of the church is to spread the gospel to the uttermost parts of the earth is false. Her first obligation is to be spiritually worthy to spread it.”
First things must come first. Spiritual preparation must precede physical activity. God sanctified Jesus Christ to do what He did, and yet He still went through thirty years of preparation before preaching for three and a half. Not all of us have the exact sanctification. Not everyone has been set apart to do what Paul did, or what Peter did, or what John did. They received a specific calling, a specific sanctification to do what they did. God directed these men as He saw fit, and they submitted to Him. Nevertheless, He does not direct everyone to do the same thing. There are many offices in God’s House, and many functions within the Body of Christ (see I Corinthians 12:1-11, 28-30).
However, if we have been called by God, we have been given a general sanctification (I John 2:27). We have already been set apart from the world (John 17:6). What is more, we are being sanctified (Hebrews 2:11). We are being purified and having God’s character and nature created in us. This is the work that the Creator is doing. This is what Tozer called being “spiritually worthy,” and what we call “go[ing] on to perfection” (Hebrews 6:1). This is the foundational, underlying, core responsibility of each of God’s children, regardless of whether another, more specific sanctification is added to it.
David C. Grabbe
Excerpted from: This Gospel of the Kingdom Shall Be Preached
- Bible Places–Jewish Quarter
- Raiders of the Lost Book – Ep 8 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:34 long.)
- Introduction to Ancient Hebrew Part 2 of 7
(NOTE: This video is 9:37 long.)
- Etiam si omnes, ego non ”Even if all others… I will not”
- Evolution and the End-Times Alien Deception
- Gilgamesh tomb believed found
(NOTE: Another name for Gilgamesh is Nimrod.)
- The Epic of Gilgamesh
- The Church in Acts vs. The Church Today
(NOTE: This video is 3:36 long.)
- God mandates vacation days for workers
- War, famine, strife, extinction: scientists warn planet approaching a ‘tipping point’ of an apocalyptic nature
- Undeniable Proof Of Atlantis
What is Faith? by Brad Scott
Hebrew Words Defined
A NOUN OR A VERB?
Faith Part 1
Faith, in my humble opinion, is second only to law as the most misused word in the scriptures. In many ways it has developed a meaning that incorporates almost every concept from religion to sports. Many people are now named “Faith”. The word has become an every day part of our vernacular. “Keep the faith, baby!” “Ya gotta have faith.” “Don’t you have any faith?” “Where is your faith, man?” “What kinda faith is that?” “I have a lot of faith!” These are common sayings in our society. They are common sayings in modern Christianity, as well. “What faith are you?”, we ask. “I do not think he’s of our faith”, we respond. This is one of those words that you say out loud over and over again, and pretty soon it sounds nonsensical and not like a real word at all. I can imagine that this would be one of the words that I would set out to redefine if I were hasatan. I mean, if I knew that “… faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God …” then I would do what I could to keep everyone from hearing. I could not stop YHVH’s people from preaching the word. But I could surely do my best to redefine His word. In Hebrew / Scriptural thought, this was called “destroying the law” (Mattityahu (Matthew) 5:17). If someone misinterpreted the words of YHVH, this was synonymous to “destroying” the words. To interpret correctly was to “fulfill” His word. This insight makes the context of Mattityahu 5 much clearer.
As we have done with many words so far, we are going to go back to the origin of this very important word. We must search out the scriptural definition of this concept, and not fall prey to modern interpretations. Since the word faith and believe are basically the same word, we will address both terms from the minds of the ones who penned the words. What did this word mean to Avraham? What do you suppose Mosheh was thinking when he used this term? When Havakuk (Habakkuk) said, “The just shall live by faith“ what do you suppose he meant? But, most importantly, what did YHVH mean when He breathed this word into existence? Let’s go back to the beginning.
In the Hebrew language, there is one word that is the basis or foundation for several familiar terms that we frequently use. This word is, of course, a verbal root. The word is ‘aman (אמוּן). Sound familiar? It should. ‘Aman is translated as faith, faithful, believe, assurance, nursing. It is the root for emunah (אמוּנה) – faithfully, truth, faithfulness, steady; emet (אמת) – truth, true, right; and of course amen (אמן), which is pronounced ah-mayn. The first occurrence of the root ‘aman not only lays down an action to describe the word, but is very intriguing, as well. The first mention is in Bemidebar (Numbers). Mosheh is complaining about the assignment YHVH has given him. The people are getting on his nerves a bit. So in verse 11 Mosheh says,
Bemidebar 11:11-12 Wherefore hast thou afflicted thy servant? And wherefore have I not found favor in thy sight, that thou layest the burden of all this people upon me? Have I conceived all this people? Have I begotten them, that thou shouldest say unto me, Carry them in thy bosom, as a nursing father beareth the nursing child, unto the land which thou didst swear to give unto their fathers?
The two words, nursing father, are translated from the one word ‘aman. This word ‘aman is translated as faith in the Old and New Testaments. Very interesting, huh? This is what I love about the Hebrew language. It has such common everyday meaning to words that eventually produce such ambiguous conclusions. Mosheh is assigned by YHVH to be the nursing father to these rebellious children. YHVH desires for this man to be the object of total trust for these disobedient brats. True faithfulness is the complete trust that a helpless child has in his nourishing parents. The image used here is that of young children relying on a nursing father. Mosheh goes on to state that he cannot bear all of their problems and concerns. So, YHVH tells him to gather unto Him 70 elders to rule and guide the people in smaller matters. As the Hebrew people wandered their remaining years in the wilderness, they looked to the wisdom of YHVH through Mosheh and the elders. Their faith was expressed as a childlike reliance on the words of YHVH to lead and guide them in life, not an intellectual acknowledgment that He simply existed! They knew who YHVH was. They knew who Mosheh was. From Yah’s point of view faith was not an admission of His existence. It was not an accumulation of facts about Him, but trusting in His words and doing them out of that trust. Faith was coming to Him every time there was a need, and not an admission of His attributes, but in total trust that He knows what He is doing. YHVH desired for Mosheh to be the earthly father figure for an unseen, heavenly Father, to teach His children what was good for them at the proper time. Many times in the past I have used the Father/Son image to describe scriptural faith, but this reveals much more than an intellectual struggle to find allegories. At the very root of faith is the reality of this nursing image.
Nearly all of my Christian life I was taught things about YHVH. To know Him was to accept things about Him. In the book “The Influence of Greek Ideas And Usages Upon The Christian Church ” Edwin Hatch reveals the same conclusion. Hatch, who is the author of “Concordance to the LXX”, bases his conclusion on decades of research into the Greek culture from which the modern Church has much of her roots buried. He says:
“The object which I have in view in this lecture is to show the transition by which, under the influence of contemporary Greek thought, the word Faith came to be transferred from simple trust in God to mean the acceptance of a series of propositions, and these propositions, propositions in abstract metaphysics.”
He also goes on to say that:
“Why do I trust God? The answer was: Because He is wise, or good or just. The propositions followed: I believe that God is wise, that He is good, that He is just. Belief in God came to mean the assent to certain propositions about God.”
So, to believe in YHVH did not necessarily mean to believe YHVH. This eventually became even easier by theologically eliminating the laws and teaching of YHVH in the Tanakh. And to add insult to injury, this was all done in HIS name. Christians had soon become “spiritual Israel” and this placed YHVH’s commands and teachings into a celestial playground. Allegorizing became the talk of the town. The games had begun. Which teacher could out-allegorize the next one. The devil had a huge victory. He had managed to redefine faith into a meaningless, spiritualized, allegorized, term.
Next time we will continue our discussion of faith. This word is so important to define that we need to spend some adequate time with it.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- NASA provides rare images of transit of Venus
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Exclusive! Nibiru Photographs Finally Released By Wise Telescope: Must See To Believe!
- D-Day – June 6, 1944 – the United States Army
- Photos: Rare color photos mark D-Day anniversary
- Asteroid or glitch? Strange glowing rock believed to be in our solar system
- LinkedIn investigating hack reports, 6.5 million leaked passwords
(NOTE: If you have a LinkedIn account, it is advised that you change your password immediately.)
- Sean Parker launches video social network
- Flame: World’s Most Complex Computer Virus Exposed
- Surprising Tools That Slow Down Browsing
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.