News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Covert Ops and Washington’s Contingency Plans for North Korea
- CNN Founder Ted Turner Supports Population Reduction To 2 Billion
- Obama’s Secret Kill List “The Most Radical Power a Government Can Seize”
- Bush v. Gore judge: Your evidence, Mr. Obama?
- US federal court OK’s handcuffing teens at school
- U.S. Bishops: Catholics should prepare for civil disobedience to HHS mandate
- Feds order Florida to stop purging voter rolls
- Truth about those ’80 communists in the House’
- Green Lantern relaunched as ‘gay’ superhero
- Cop: ‘1st Amendment rights can be terminated’
- Board: Remove 10 Commandments from school
- Army of Christians takes Hollywood by storm
- Declassified C.I.A. al-Qaida, bin Laden documents now online
- Social downer: Anonymous crash Facebook, lock out thousands
- Senator Charles Grassley… U.S. Supreme Court Will Not Allow Treatises To Circumvent The Second Amendment
- Insider Warns Family Of EMP Strike On U.S. This Year
- Russians to Build FEMA Camps For Americans On Alaska Islands?
- The Controversy of Secret Prisons in the US and Around the World
- 94% Of Senate Bills Passed In Secret Without Ever Being Read Or Debated!
- AP ‘napalm girl’ photo from Vietnam War turns 40
- Zimmerman must surrender; bond revoked
- Ehud Barak: We might copy the withdrawal from Gaza
- PM to Announce: Demolish Ulpana, Give Residents New Homes
- UN Says Agenda 21 and African Land Grabs will Save the Forests
- Agenda 21… The Illuminati Depopulation Agenda
- The UN Wants Complete Control Over The Internet And That Would Mean Unprecedented Censorship, Taxes And Surveillance
- Is The End Nigh: Rockefellers And Rothschilds Merge
- Iran laughing all the way to the bomb
- U.S. drawn into Yemen as violence rises
- Sudan says it pulls police from disputed region
- Sudan expels four humanitarian groups after ‘failed aid projects’
- Suicide bomb attack on Afghan NATO base: 7 killed, 13 injured
- U.N. rights body condemns Syria for massacre; U.S. says Russian arms strengthen
- Hundreds of Egyptians march to protest Shafiq’s participation in election run-off
- Diamond Jubilee: Britain marks Queen’s reign
- US posts image of ‘probable mass burial’ in Syria’s Houla
- Live Earthquake Map
- Most Dangerous Volcanoes In The World!
- Glaciers retreating in 1930s at faster rate than now
- No relief in sight for New Mexico’s record wildfire
- Frackin’ Reserve – Run on the Banks? Or Run on the People? (4/6)
- $82 billion leaves Spain in the last month as investors flee
- Greenspan on CNBC: Worry about rising rates
- Stocks erase most of 2012 gains after jobs report
- Unemployment rate climbs to 8.2%
- Russia offers to buy BP’s $30 billion JV stake: source
- Where in the world are dividends good?
- Fund managers eye pummeled Facebook stock
- Investors rush to bonds on economy fears
- Gold vaults 3 percent, above $1,600 on jobs, Fed talk
- Sex-selection abortion ban wins strong House majority, but fails to clear 2/3 hurdle
- New documents show dangerous pattern of botched abortions, unsafe conditions at Ohio abortion clinic
- The six ways homosexual activists manipulate public opinion
- Monsanto’s Deep Roots In Washington
- Bt Cotton, a bitter harvest for farmers
- Monsanto-Backed Seed Monopolizing Bill Defeated in Mexico
- Stop Feeding our Babies Genetically Engineered Infant Formula and Baby Food!
- Start your day with water & lemon. ~ Dr. David Jockers
- Bisphosphonate drug treatment for osteoporosis causes MORE bone fractures, not less
- The next catastrophic nuclear reactor core meltdown is much more likely than you suspect
- PSA prostate cancer test should be abandoned, warns government task force
- Hemp seed oil: The new healthy oil
- Eat a gluten-free diet for type 2 diabetes and celiac disease
- Researchers sharpen the focus on medical understanding of omega-3 fatty acids
- Financial strain may help curb prescription drug use
- The healing power of oxygen (opinion)
- This Exercise Can Cause a 7-Fold Surge of Heart Problems
- How to Get Back On The Exercise Track
- Last call at the Oasis
- Pestilence watch: Is Chagas the new HIV/AIDs of the Americas?
- Low IQ? … It’s The Fluoride Stupid
- Even the American Medical Association (AMA) May Back Labeling of GMOs
- New York Plans to Ban Sale of Big Sizes of Sugary Drinks
- Hidden history of organized medicine revealed
- FDA rejects new name for high-fructose corn syrup
- Daily Propaganda: Vaccinate all school children against flu: experts
- ALERT!… Chemical Castration… Caused By Popular Hair Growth Drug
- Comedy Central… Uses Subliminal Messages and Mind Control on the Populace
- Popular Antibiotic Increases Risk of Death
- Global cancer cases could rise 75 pct by 2030
- Salmonella outbreak tied to chicks; 93 ill
- Fighting US’s worst teen pregnancy rate in Miss.
- Rx for Readers: Dry-cleaning dangers
- Study: Daily Dark Chocolate Prevents Heart Attacks
- Diabetes Drug Increases Bladder Cancer Risk More Than 80 Percent
- Coconut Butter 101: How To Make It and How To Use It | Tessa the Domestic Diva
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Yemen: US troops with boots on ground in support of Muslim Brotherhood backed govt
- Yemen Attack: 90 soldiers slaughtered/100 wounded*Latest Edict on Yemen from der Fuhrer in the White House: you veeel NOT oppose zee Muslim Brotherhood-backed Guuuvernment of Yemen or VEE VILL SEEZE your PRRRROPERTY!
- YouTube Teaching:Daniel’s Final Week: In a Nutshell
- YouTube from Avi Lipkin (Obama’s Troubling New Czar…and the “Hidden” agenda)
- Bipartisan Congressional Bill will Authorize Use of Propaganda on Americans
- Chinese buyout of AMC movie theater…More propaganda?
- Remake of movie, Red Dawn coming out in November 2012 (Chinese invaders changed to N. Korean invaders; movie art “mirrors” reality?)
- Global economy discussion, role of the Chinese “yuan” v/s the dying dollar
- Debriefing Chicago “Police State”: was this a “test run”?
- Discussion on Lev. 26:40-45, Daniel 9:1-19, Nehemiah 1: 4-11
- Heart and prayer preparations for Shavuot (day 48 in counting of Omer)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
John 6:10-14 “10 And יהושע (Yeshua) said, “Make the people sit down.” Now there was much grass in the place, and the men, numbering about five thousand, sat down. 11 And יהושע (Yeshua) took the loaves, and having given thanks He distributed them to the taught ones, and the taught ones to those sitting down. And the same with the fish, as much as they wished. 12 And when they were filled, He said to His taught ones, “Gather the broken pieces that are left over, so that none gets wasted.” 13 So they gathered them and filled twelve baskets with broken pieces of the five barley loaves which were left over by those who had eaten. 14 Then the men, having seen the sign that יהושע (Yeshua) did, said, “This is truly the Prophet who is coming to the world.”
On the next day, Jesus taught in the synagogue in Capernaum, saying, “I am the Bread of Life” (John 6:32, 35, 48). Though willing to receive the physical bread, many would not receive the living Bread—Jesus Christ who came down from heaven. Thus, the miracle of feeding the multitude was actually a sermon with visual aids.
The main lesson of the miracle is that Christ is the Bread of Life to a dying humanity, and in Him, there is enough to satisfy the entire world. Only He can satisfy the spiritual hunger in mankind. Jesus says, “I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever; and the bread that I shall give is My flesh, which I shall give for the life of the world. . . . Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in you” (John 6:51, 53). The Bread that is Jesus gives life in the present (John 6:35, 47) and eternal life in the future (John 6:27, 40).
The tragedy is that people waste time and money on “that which is not bread” (Isaiah 55:1-7). Waste is an enemy of miraculous generosity, so great care was taken to collect the leftovers, though we are not told how they were used. The lesson is that overabundance does not justify waste.
We also learn that Christ asks that we give Him all that we have and allow Him to use it as He sees fit. When we do this, we never lose, always ending up with more blessings than when we started.
Martin G. Collins
- Bible Places–Dome of the Rock
- Raiders of the Lost Book – Ep 4 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:56 long.)
- Semitic Origins of the NT Part 4 of 6
(NOTE: This video is 9:34 long.)
- 1967 Arab-Israeli War – part 4/6
(NOTE: This video is 7:16 long.)
- 1 The Isaiah 9 10 Judgment – Part 3 Jonathan Cahn
(NOTE: This video is 14:58 long.)
- Stunning historical attack on Christians revealed
- Strange Fire & The Queen of Heaven Deliverance from Smoking
The Dabar of ’Elohiym or the Logos of God? by Brad Scott
One of the most fundamental backgrounds in understanding words is to know a little history behind those who use them. It is generally agreed by all that the language of the Tanakh is Hebrew. It is also generally agreed that the Tanakh is very “Jewish”, and full of concepts, idioms, and phrases that are viewed as Hebraic. Scriptural writers of the Tanakh spoke, taught, and thought from this perspective. Until the time of the New Testament, the Word of ’Elohiym was everything that He had spoken. All scriptural thought was seen through the Hebrew language. But several hundred years before ’Elohiym would take on flesh, the world was already experiencing some dramatic changes in language and culture. Behind the scenes, the Greek view of the world, and all that is in it, was brewing.
In our book, “Let this Mind be in You”, I discuss the dramatic differences between Greek thought and Hebrew thought in much more detail. But suffice it to say, these two world views are in most ways antithetical to each other. This can be seen in no better way than the defining of words. Last time, we defined the word word from the Tanakh. We will now see how this word changed in time, from the thoughts and commandments of ’Elohiym, to the Logos. But first I would like to quote from some earlier works concerning this gradual evolution of scriptural words.
Edwin Hatch is eminently known for dozens of Greek works in the 19th century. Perhaps his greatest work is the Concordance to the Septuagint. The following are several excerpts from his book entitled: “The Influence of Greek Ideas and Usages Upon the Christian Church”. 1895. Williams and Norgate.
“In a similar way we shall find that the Greek Christianity of the fourth century was rooted in Hellenism. The Greek minds which had been ripening for Christianity had absorbed new ideas and new motives;”
“We have ample evidence in regard to the state of Greek thought during the ante-Nicene period. The writers shine with a dim and pallid light when put side by side with the master-spirits of the Attic age;”
“We have ample evidence also as to the state of Christian thought in the post-Nicene period. The fathers Athanasius, Basil, Gregory of Nazianzus, Gregory of Nyssa, and Cyril of Jerusalem, the decrees of general and local Councils, the apocryphal and pseudonymous literature, enable us to form a clear conception of the change which Greek influences had wrought.”
“Education was no longer in the hands of “private tutors” in the houses of the great families. It entered public life, and in doing so left a record behind it.”
“But when the product of one generation spreads its branches far and wide into the generations that succeed, its roots must be deep and firm in the generation from which it springs. No lasting element of civilization grows upon the surface. Greek education has been almost as permanent as Christianity itself, and for similar reasons. It passed from Greece into Africa and the West. It had an especial hold first on the Roman and then upon the Celtic and Teutonic populations of Gaul; and from the Gallican schools it has come, probably by direct descent, to our own country and our own time.”
This process took several centuries to saturate the known world, but it indeed took root and has never let go. So let’s trace one simple word for now.
The English word word that we read in our New Testament is translated in most occurrences from the Greek word logos. The ‘o”s are pronounced as the ‘o’ in log, not as in low. Its fundamental meaning is much the same as is dabar. It means thought, thing, something said, or utterance. This is the dictionary definition. However, it’s colloquial meaning in the centuries before and after Yeshua‘’s time was quite different. Among the religious Greeks of that time the logos was the “god of gods”, the divine mind of the gods. He or it was the “supreme knowledge”, also known as gnosis. He was right thought, right mind, right purpose, and right creed. In other words, the logos was right belief. Knowledge was salvation: say the right things and believe the right things. And so we have the very subtle shift from Yeshua‘ being the “instructions of ’Elohiym become flesh” to the divine “knowledge of the god of gods”. Salvation became an intellectual pursuit, with structured creeds as it’s evidence. Edwin Hatch said it better, again, when he said,
“… the word faith came to be transferred from simple trust in God to mean the acceptance of a series of propositions, and these propositions, propositions in abstract metaphysics … The proposition followed: Belief in God came to mean the assent to certain propositions ABOUT God.”
Theophilus also stated that the logos had two aspects, thought and speech. So, the teachings of YHVH in the Tanakh concerning marriage, government, children, relationships, disease, clean food, unclean food, handling of criminals, waste management, health, money, and love evolved into a creedal system. The WORDS of ‘ELOHIYM soon became an abstract, undefined concept that could be obtained by saying the right things, to the exclusion of doing the right things. The Jews of the so-called “dark ages” knew this concept very well. When confronted with the Crusaders, they simply stated that they believed that “Jesus was the Savior”, and were promptly released. Most confessing Jews of that time secretly returned to their underground synagogues, knowing that the evidence of a Christian was a good confession.
This would not be all that critical if the actual Words of ’Elohiym were impotent and ineffectual. In the book of Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) chapter 14 in referring to Hasatan it says, “Who made the world like a wilderness, and destroyed its cities, who opened not the house of his prisoners?” Is it any wonder how easy that would be for him if ’Elohiym’s Word, designed to produce a land full of milk and honey, to prosper our cities, and to set the captives free, was rendered irrelevant by a Torahless (lawless) religious culture? Is it a coincidence that the devil (2 Thessalonians 2:8) is called the lawless one? When you redefine ’Elohiym’s words, you redefine life and all that it means.
We are going to spend the next several teachings identifying many words that over the last 2000 years have been slowly redefined. Many of these paradigm shifts will astonish you. But more than that, they will give you a fresh perspective of ’Elohiym’s glorious word. His Dabar in the flesh, REALLY does give LIFE! Next time: The Light and The Way.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- Venus to appear in once-in-a-lifetime event
(This happens on June 5-6 this year.)
- Venus not scheduled to make rare transit past the Sun again for 105 years
- Newly discovered asteroid 2012 KP24 to pass between Earth and Moon
- Nibiru System In Full Color As Seen By A Passenger On-Board A Commercial Aircraft over Melbourne, Australia May 28.2012 Exclusive
- THE KILLSHOT… Approaching The Moment… ‘Solar Flares So Powerful Billions Will Die!’
- Major Energy Breakthrough: Electricity Generated from Water
- How to prepare for the collapse even on a tight budget
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Alert: Malware on the Rise
- Is Chrome OS the Next Big Thing?
- Doomed galactic smash-up: Milky Way to crash with Andromeda
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.