News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Americans beg Obama: Please, don’t kill us with drones
- Reality Check: President Obama’s “Kill List” and What It Means For You
- Caliphate conference coming to Chicago area
- Stop the Law of the Sea Treaty (LOST)
- Beware Of An Upcoming Barack Obama Executive Order!
- Why Isn’t the Constitution Enough to Stop Sharia in America?
- Government Defies Federal Judge on NDAA
- Judge Strikes Down NDAA, Rules Obama Must Obey Constitution
- Don’t Sue the Philistines, Defy Them
- In God We Still Trust
- Obama Threatens 14 US Governors With Immediate Arrest
- DRONES SHOT DOWN OVER TEXAS
- One Nation Under Surveillance
- Catholic U. on HHS mandate: Obama admin ‘showed no sign of taking us seriously’
- Obama Expands Secret Wars Across the Globe
- Obama Commerce Dep’t Considering Making Arab-Americans A ‘Disadvantaged Minority’
- Fake Chinese electronics threaten U.S. defense
- Bilderberg 2012: Technocrats are rising
- Why Does The Mainstream Media Ignore The Bilderberg Group?
- Muslim Brotherhood infiltrates U.S. public schools?
- Appeals court strikes down Defense of Marriage Act
- Plan X: Pentagon’s blueprint for full-fledged cyberwar
- New Big Brother Cyber Weapon Can Turn on Your Computer’s Microphone, Take Screen Shots, Copy Data, Record Communications
- US Supreme Court to consider case on secret wiretapping
- FBI forms secretive online surveillance unit
- Planned Job Cuts Jump to 8-Month High
- Don’t End the Propaganda Ban on American Citizens
- Obama Signs Legislation for $140 Billion to go to those Corporations He Hates
- Israel takes back promise to Obama not to attack Iran before the election
- Israel: Iran supporting mass murder in Syria
- Israel Returns Remains of Palestinian Militants in Humanitarian Gesture
- 40 Caravans En Route to Beit El – for Eviction?
- Why the Syrian regime is killing babies
- U.N. rights council to condemn Syria over massacre, human rights violations
- Hamas will grow stronger if Israel doesn’t attack Gaza
- Think tank: Iran trying to ‘destroy evidence’ of nuclear activity
- The ultimate example of Big Government gone bad: North Korea secretly murders its own officials
- Obama Scandalous Nazi Death Camp Gaffe Outrages Poland
- Symbol of puppet Nazi-regime used in church in Norway
- Brazil to make “homophobia” an punishable criminal act
- New RFID system in South Korea monitors what you throw away and recycle
- Captors release American tourists kidnapped in Egypt
- Papal butler goes from aide to accused Judas
- Syria blames massacre on ‘armed groups’; ‘shoes’ may give clue to attackers’ identity
- Spate of Baghdad bombings kills at least 16, wounds several in latest violence
- Suicide rate rises in Algeria, extends to children
- Rights group: Russia arms shipment sent to Syria
- Live Earthquake Map
- Hailstorms and shower of meteorite’s strike India
- Montreal swamped with flashflooding from cloudburst storm
- Elevated seismic risks due to mounting tectonic plate tension
- Super-volcanoes can form and erupt in hundreds of years, not thousands says new findings
- Growing unrest: preventive alert declared for three Costa Rican volcanoes
- 500 evacuated from vicinity of Colombia’s Nevado del Ruiz volcano
- Seattle Fault Zone poses significantly higher risks than previously thought
- Frackin’ Reserve – How Fractional Reserve Banking Creates Money and Why it is Fraudulent (3/6)
- Bank of England prepares plans for euro collapse
- CBO: Obama stimulus may have cost as much as $4.1 million a job
- For Spanish workers, Europe’s not working
- Rockefeller and Rothschild Banking Dynasties Merge
- Eni suspends Iran’s debt payments in oil
- America’s Actual Health and Welfare Crisis
- Hidden history of organized medicine revealed in NaturalNews investigative report
- Treat common childhood ailments with these effective homeopathic remedies
- We knew this day would come – Deadly strain of MRSA now resistant to last-line antibiotics for infections
- Beat chronic back pain naturally
- Is your cookware killing you?
- More than 101 reasons to use coconut as a home remedy to improve your health naturally
- Ancient curry spice boosts innate immune response to fight infection and chronic disease
- Fact or Fiction: School lunch programs equal child abuse
- Free relationship advice on Mental Health Exposed
- One in six cancers is caused by treatable infections
- Why I Believe Over Half of Your Diet Should Be Made Up of This
- Sippy Cups and Other Little-Known Childhood Hazards
- Researchers Funded by Eugenicists Find a Gene to Render Men Infertile
- 16 livestock animals die in anthrax outbreak in northern Colombia
- Laptop Use Can Endanger Your Fertility in as Little as 10 Minutes
- Overdosed: Over 25% of Kids on Prescription Drugs
- House votes on bill to ban sex-selective abortion
- NYC seeks ban on sale of big sugary drinks
- New drugs, fresh hope for autism patients
- Zinc Helps Sick Newborns
- Microwave ovens destroy the nutritional value of your food
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Yemen: US troops with boots on ground in support of Muslim Brotherhood backed govt
- Yemen Attack: 90 soldiers slaughtered/100 wounded*Latest Edict on Yemen from der Fuhrer in the White House: you veeel NOT oppose zee Muslim Brotherhood-backed Guuuvernment of Yemen or VEE VILL SEEZE your PRRRROPERTY!
- YouTube Teaching:Daniel’s Final Week: In a Nutshell
- YouTube from Avi Lipkin (Obama’s Troubling New Czar…and the “Hidden” agenda)
- Bipartisan Congressional Bill will Authorize Use of Propaganda on Americans
- Chinese buyout of AMC movie theater…More propaganda?
- Remake of movie, Red Dawn coming out in November 2012 (Chinese invaders changed to N. Korean invaders; movie art “mirrors” reality?)
- Global economy discussion, role of the Chinese “yuan” v/s the dying dollar
- Debriefing Chicago “Police State”: was this a “test run”?
- Discussion on Lev. 26:40-45, Daniel 9:1-19, Nehemiah 1: 4-11
- Heart and prayer preparations for Shavuot (day 48 in counting of Omer)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Matthew 2:11 “And coming into the house, they saw the Child with Miryam (Mary) His mother, and fell down and did reverence to Him, and opening their treasures, they presented to Him gifts of gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.”
When it comes to the “most important” part of all in this Christmas observance–the Christmas shopping season–the buying and exchanging of gifts–many will exclaim triumphantly, “Well, at least the Bible tells us to do that! Didn’t the wise men give gifts, when Christ was born?”
Again, we are due for some surprises, when we learn the plain truth. First, let us look at the historic origin of trading gifts back and forth, then see exactly what the Bible does say about it.
From the Bibliotheca Sacra, volume 12, pages 153-155, we quote, “The interchange of presents between friends is alike characteristic of Christmas and the Saturnalia, and must have been adopted by Christians from the Pagans, as the admonition of Tertullian plainly shows.”
The fact is, this custom fastened upon people of exchanging gifts with friends and relatives at the Christmas season has not a single trace of Christianity about it, strange though that may seem! This does not celebrate Christ’s birthday or honor it or Him! Suppose someone you love has a birthday. You want to honor that person on his or her birthday. Would you lavishly buy gifts for everyone else, trading gifts back and forth with all your other friends and loved ones, but ignore completely any gift for the one whose birthday you are honoring? Rather absurd, when viewed in that light, is it not?
Yet this is exactly what people the world over are doing! They honor a day that is not Christ’s birthday by spending every dime they can scrape together–even spending what they cannot afford–in buying presents to trade back and forth among friends and relatives.
Now consider what the Bible says about giving gifts when Christ was born. It is in Matthew 2:1-11. “Now when Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold there came wise men from the east to Jerusalem, saying, Where is he that is born King of the Jews?’ . . . And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary His mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto HIM gifts; gold and frankincense, and myrrh.”
Notice, they inquired for the child Jesus, who was born King of the Jews! Now why did they present gifts to Him? Because it was His birthday? Not at all, because they came several days or weeks after the date of His birth! Was it to set an example for us, today, to trade gifts back and forth among ourselves? No, notice carefully! They did not exchange gifts among themselves, but “they presented unto Him gifts.” They gave their gifts to Christ, not to their friends, relatives, or one another!
Why? Let me quote from the Adam Clarke Commentary, volume 5, page 46: “Verse 11. (They presented unto him gifts.) The people of the East never approach the presence of kings and great personages, without a present in their hands. The custom is often noticed in the Old Testament, and still prevails in the East, and in some of the newly discovered South Sea Islands.”
There it is! They were not instituting a new Christian custom of exchanging gifts with friends to honor Christ’s birthday. They were following an old and ancient eastern custom of presenting gifts to a king when they come into his presence. They were approaching Him, born King of the Jews, in person. Therefore custom required they present gifts–even as the Queen of Sheba brought gifts to Solomon–even as many people today take a gift along when they visit the White House for an appointment with the President.
No, the custom of trading gifts back and forth does not stem from this scriptural incident at all, but rather, as quoted from history above, it is the continuance of an ancient pagan custom.
Herbert W. Armstrong (1892-1986)
Excerpted from: The Plain Truth About Christma
- Bible Places–Jerusalem’s City of David and Area G
- Raiders of the Lost Book – Ep 3 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:58 long.)
- Semitic Origins of the NT Part 3 of 6
(NOTE: This video is 9:23 long.)
- 1967 Arab-Israeli War – part 3/6
(NOTE: This video is 8:17 long.)
- 1 The Isaiah 9 10 Judgment – Part 2 Jonathan Cahn
(NOTE: This video is 14:56 long.)
- Judge to decide fate of ossuary, Jehoash tablet
- Ancient inscription found by SWBTS team
- Ancient Roman Shipwrecks: Greece Says Mediterranean’s Deepest Rome-Era Wrecks Found
- Snake-handling preacher dies of bite from a rattler: Report
- Islamizing the Temple Mount
The Words of ’Elohiym by Brad Scott
Perhaps the greatest difficulty I am personally confronted with in teaching the Hebraic perspective is terminology. It seems that no matter what educational background a person has, it is words that get in the way. Communication is the most important thing we do. Think about it! Where would we be if YHVH did not communicate with us through His word? What a wonderful way to let us know who He is. What a wonderful way to reveal to us how to be reconciled back to Him. He could have chosen other ways to speak to us. Sometimes He does. Sometimes He just “speaks” to us. But, for reasons that to many of us are obvious, He chose to communicate through people. Not just any people, but people that He knew in His omniscience would faithfully preserve His words through their culture. The Hebrew people. His view of the world became their view of the world. Or, you might say that their view of the world conformed to His view of the world.
So, life would be sin free and we would all be basking in paradise if it were not for one significant, unfortunate detail. The devil. haSatan, as he is called. The problem is that he knows all too well how important communication is. He knows what the Scriptures say. He misquotes them frequently, but he knows what they say. He knows that “… faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of ’Elohiym.” He knows that faith in the Word of ’Elohiym and obedience to that faith changes lives. He knows the power of ’Elohiym’s word. He knows that societies prosper and flourish when they obey ’Elohiym’s word. He knows that people do not need to be healed when they are already healthy. He knows that nations, communities, and families do not need to be restored when obedient to the Word of ’Elohiym. He knows that when people keep the words of ’Elohiym, that they win and he loses! So, he commits himself to pervert the words of ’Elohiym.
Christians for centuries have known that the enemy perverts church doctrine. Christians have argued among themselves over doctrinal issues since the book of Acts, but to no avail. Why? Because we are swatting at the branches and not getting to the tree, much less the root. I will cut to the chase (idiom). Hasatan simply redefines the words, slowly, a little at a time. He spreads this calculated scheme over a long period of time. He uses evolution. He causes ’Elohiym’s words to evolve over time. He uses the most elementary technique, the translating of one language to another. I am going to concentrate the next several lessons on words, scriptural words. Words that over time have changed. Words of the New Testament that have become almost second nature to us. I hope to show that there has been a tremendous paradigm shift.
The terms that we read in the New Testament were not created in a vacuum. Virtually every word or words that you read have their beginning and defining in the Tanakh. When Yeshua‘ or any of the writers wrote their words, they did so with full confidence that the readers were already familiar with the words they chose to convey ’Elohiym’s ways. When Yeshua‘ said, “Be not afraid, only believe”, He used a term already well established in the Tanakh as to it’s meaning. The word ‘believe’ did not pop up from nowhere in the New Testament! He assumed a previous knowledge of this word. When He uses the terms; kingdom, life, light, righteousness, way, truth, receive, bind, loose, come together, or worship, for example, He assumes we know what these things mean from our knowledge of His previous words. But we take the meaning of these common words for granted. So, I’ll shut up. Let’s get on with the lesson.
Let’s begin with a few very common New Testament terms and trace them back to their meanings, keeping in mind that how a word starts out is how it is meant to be understood. Is that not logical? I would like to begin with the word, WORD!
Yochanan (John) 1:1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and God was the Word.
Yochanan 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us …
Now, didn’t Yochanan just tell us that the Word is from the beginning? So, it did not begin here in the New Testament. Therefore, defining the word in the Greek is not going to tell us what the word word means. We have to go back to where it (HE) began.
The main Hebrew word used to translate this word “word” is dabar. Dabar is a spoken thing. It is speech. Whether by Mosheh, David, Sha’ul, Mattityahu, kings, peasants, slaves, you, me, or YHVH, it is things that are spoken. When Mosheh speaks, it is the dabar of Mosheh. When the king speaks it is the dabar of the king. Whether uplifting words or slanderous words, it is dabar. So, when the Scriptures say, “The WORD of the Lord said to Yirmeyahu (Jeremiah) …” you know that it is the dabar of ’Elohiym. It is His words, Holy words, Righteous words. When He speaks, you know it is not man’s words, but His words, His commandments, ordinances, precepts, and ways. Let me give you a few examples of His words, to help us define what His word is.
Devariym (Deuteronomy) 32:46 And he said unto them, set your hearts unto all the words which I testify among you this day, which ye shall command your children to observe and to do, all the words of this law.
Yesha’yahu (Isaiah) 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of YHVH, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths; for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of YHVH from Jerusalem.
Yesha’yahu 1:10 Hear the word of YHVH, ye rulers of Sodom; give ear unto the law of our God, ye people of Gomorrah.
Yesha’yahu 5:24 Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the Master of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.
Mizemor (Psalm) 78:1 Give ear, O my people, to my law: incline your ears to the words of my mouth.
Zekareyah (Zechariah) 7:12 Yea, they made their hearts as an adamant stone, lest they should hear the law, and the word which the Master of hosts hath sent in his Spirit by the former prophets: …
Devariym 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Mosheh) and will put my word in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
Mizemor 119:105 Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.
Here are just a few examples of how YHVH sees His word. They are laws and commandments for man to light his path. His word teaches us His ways, and how to walk in His paths. This is what the Word of ’Elohiym is. Now, Yochanan teaches us that this Word became flesh and dwelt among us. His Word, properly defined, was not a pre-existing thing or entity. It was not a concept housed in outer space waiting to become flesh. It was His teachings and His ways that became flesh. Now put this back into context in the New Testament.
Luke 8:21 And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
Luke 5:1 And it came to pass, that, as the people pressed upon him to hear the word of God, he [i.e. the Word of ’Elohiym] stood by the lake of Gennesaret.
Acts 11:1 And the apostles and brethren that were in Judea heard that the Gentiles had also received the word of God. (c.p. Yochanan 1:12)
Acts 6:7 And the word of God increased; and the number of the disciples multiplied in Jerusalem greatly; and a great company of the priests were obedient to the faith.
Luke 8:11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. (Who is the seed of the woman in Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 3:15?)
Acts 8:25 And they, when they had testified and preached the word of the Master, returned to Jerusalem, and preached the gospel in many villages of the Samaritans. See also 2 Corinthians 4:5
Next time, we are going to compare the scriptural teaching of the Dabar of ’Elohiym with the Greek version of the logos (Greek word for word is logos) of ’Elohiym. This has been one of the fundamental reasons for the swift change from faith being validated by obedience, to faith being validated by creeds. See you next time.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- Venus to appear in once-in-a-lifetime event
(This happens on June 5-6 this year.)
- Venus not scheduled to make rare transit past the Sun again for 105 years
- Newly discovered asteroid 2012 KP24 to pass between Earth and Moon
- Nibiru System In Full Color As Seen By A Passenger On-Board A Commercial Aircraft over Melbourne, Australia May 28.2012 Exclusive
- THE KILLSHOT… Approaching The Moment… ‘Solar Flares So Powerful Billions Will Die!’
- Major Energy Breakthrough: Electricity Generated from Water
- How to prepare for the collapse even on a tight budget
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Digital Data Can Now Be Stored In DNA
- Alert: Malware on the Rise
- Google takes a high-tech look at Israel’s ancient sites
- Soviet discovery of lunar water ignored by West
- Google Delivers Sneak Peek of ‘Glasses’
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.