News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Texas schools to begin tracking students with IDs embedded with RFID chips
- 15,000 gather to apply Sharia in U.S.
- 100 Million Americans Without Jobs
- Alarming Trend | Cybersecurity Breaches and Failures of U.S. Government
- Defense Dept. Seeks Legal Authority to Deploy Reservists onto American Streets
- FBI’s Top Ten Stories May 27, 2012 and Missing Child ID App
- FBI quietly forms secretive Net-surveillance unit
- Should the States Set Up ObamaCare Exchanges?
- THE IRAQ WAR READER: A History of War Crimes and Genocide. The Unleashing of America’s New Global Militarism
- Deconstruction of America: California’s growing third world population
- Police Brutality During Chicago NATO Summit
- UN Creates New, More Powerful Global Environmental Agency
- The Intel Hub: Bilderberg Here We Come
- Zombie apocalypse becomes reality in Miami as police shoot naked, mindless man literally eating the face off another man
- US veterans face financial ruin waiting for benefits from overburdened VA
- The Enforcement Business, It’s All About Money
- Stealth Islamic Propaganda Shown to Six Million American Students
- The Politics of Language and the Language of Political Regression
- United States Socialist Republic (USSR), Part 2
- Senate votes unanimously to cut Pakistani aid over conviction of doctor who revealed bin Laden’s location
- Arizona Sheriff Not Backing Down On Obama Birth Issue
- Google spy-scum: Street View cars stole information from households but execs ‘covered it up’
- US eases airport screening for travelers 75-plus
- RFID Chips Put In School Uniforms to Track Students In Brazil
- Muslim Voters Change Europe :: Gatestone Institute
- Muslim Brotherhood Claims Victory in Egypt Presidential Election
- Assad the butcher has nothing to fear from Obama
- Syrian atrocity the final straw? Israeli defense minister calls for international military intervention
- Inferno: Russian weapons shipment enroute to Syria, 90 massacred in fresh shelling
- World in uproar as Syrian forces massacre citizens
- As US, Israeli positions diverge, Iran nuke work progresses
- Report: Iran, Hezbollah targeted Israeli, Saudi, US diplomats
- Palestinians, settlers renew violent clashes near Yitzhar
- ‘We can hit anywhere in Israel,’ Hezbollah leader tells crowd
- The Power Elite and the Muslim Brotherhood, Part 13
- France: Muslims stone Christians in church during mass
- Zanzibar: Islamic supremacists riot, burn churches
- Australians Prepare for Rollout of Full Body Scanners in July 2012
- Syria Under Attack by Globalist Death Squad Experts
- EU Plans to Impose National Internet IDs
- Fukushima: a disaster nightmare rapidly spiraling out of control
- Iran announces plans to build a second nuclear power plant
- Yemen: Supporters of Sharia claim credit for murder of 100 people in jihad-martyrdom bombing
- UK Home Secretary Theresa May: we’ll stop migrants if euro collapses
- U.S. security institute says Iran has enriched enough uranium for 5 nuclear bombs
- Anger boils over as migrant population rises in south Tel Aviv
- Vatican detains Pope’s butler as suspect in leaks probe
- Anarchist Group Allied to CIA’s Red Brigades Plan London Olympics Terror
- Deep 6.4 magnitude earthquake strikes northern Argentina
- Strong tremors continue to rattle the region of northern Italy
- Fourth earthquake rumbles through East Texas
- Wildfires rage in 6 states across the U.S.
- Deep 6.0 magnitude earthquake strikes the Bonin Islands region of Japan
- Ocean death worsening around Peru? thousands of crustaceans wash up dead off the coast of Lima
- Subtropical Storm Beryl swirls toward U.S. southeast coast
- Seismic hazard: Faults discovered near Lake Tahoe could generate earthquakes ranging from 6.3 to 6.9
- 50 years later, underground coal seam fire still burning in Centralia, Pa
- Massive deaths reported among saiga antelopes in Kazakhstan
- More financial tremors: Spain’s borrowing costs hits new record high
- Secret meeting of international bankers meet to discuss Eurozone’s fate: Greece thrown under the bus
- Greece Pours $22.6 Billion Into Four Biggest Banks
- Casting Silver Into the Streets
- Beware: These Best-Selling Products Can Make You Sick
- Tasty Weight Loss Surgery Alternative
- Scientists Recommend Dangerous Antipsychotic Drugs to Treat Cancer
- Astaxanthin one of the most neuroprotective supplements yet discovered; fat-soluble carotenoids protect the nervous system, brain and eyes
- Homeland Security declares war on flesh-eating bacteria, a bigger threat than Al-Qaeda terrorists (satire)
- Here’s why kale is called the ‘beef’ of a plant-based diet
- Can gardening cure depression?
- Ten reasons dehydration is a great tool to preserve and store food
- Five things you can do to guard against Alzheimers
- Revitalize mind and body in the shower daily
- Benefits of using green cleaning products and making homemade cleaners
- Is your couch giving you cancer?
- More medical / insurance corruption in Hawaii (opinion)
- Poland Bans GE Corn to Protect Bee Populations
- If Your Dog is Coughing or Gagging, This Could Be Why
- Boosts Your “Noggin” in 20 Minutes, Helps Stop Brain Shrinkage
- Stoned To Death: Calcium Supplements Proven To Kill
- Opting for This “Cheaper Food” Could Make You Age Faster
- Why We Eat More than We Are Supposed To
- Gates, GAVI, and WHO Gave Fake Malaria Vaccines to Asia, India and Africa
- Fluoride Lowers Your IQ — A Debated Truth?
- The Masked Morphing of the Chemtrail Cover-up
- McDonald’s Rejects Anti-Obesity Campaign, ‘Proud’ of ‘Responsible’ Menu
- Many hospitals, doctors offer cash discount for medical bills
- Another State Reports Uncontrolled Rise in Prescription Drug Abuse
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Bank runs in Greece: out of control bankruptcy; massive social unrest
- Nigel Farage: The EU Titanic has now hit the iceberg
- Military Training exercises in Miami and New York
- DHS Whistle blower: Obama May Try False Flag Event to Cancel Elections
- When a Nation Forgets God: “7 lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany”
- NWO globalist agenda for domination/control: collapse global economy and spark a war at SAME TIME
- Training exercise: “Eager Lion”: 12,000 troops from 19 nations amassing in Jordan
- Fukushima coverup: Plumegate, mainstream media blackout
- Senator Ron Wyden (OR) sounds the alarm: Fukushima Fuel Pool is a National Security Risk for America
- The GOOD News: Abba Has an Escape Plan: The Greater Exodus to Come
- Wrap up: Day 41 in counting of Omer to Shavuot (Pentecost)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Exodus 31:17 “Between Me and the children of Yisra’ĕl it is a sign forever. For in six days יהוה (Yahweh) made the heavens and the earth, and on the seventh day He rested and was refreshed.”
This special covenant—strategically placed by Moses between information on the building of the Tabernacle (a type of the church) and the Golden Calf incident (brazen idolatry)—creates a special sign of the Sabbath between God and His people. Generally, a sign identifies. It communicates the purpose of or gives directions to a person or place. Signs bring people together with shared interests and common goals. A sign can function as a pledge of mutual fidelity and commitment. Organizations use signs to designate membership, allowing members to recognize each other.
The Sabbath serves as an external and visible bond that unites God’s people, and at the same time it sanctifies them from almost everyone else. Almost everyone in the Western world keeps Sunday or nothing. By the Sabbath, the true covenant-keeper knows that God is sanctifying him. Anybody who has kept both Sunday and Sabbath knows this: Sunday sets no one apart from this world.
If He created the Sabbath only because we need to rest physically, any old time would do, but ultimately, how and why we keep the Sabbath is what becomes the real sign. God is working out a purpose. He has invested a tremendous amount in us in the creation and in the death of His Son. The Sabbath serves as a major means by which He protects that investment. He made a specific period of time special so He can meet with His people and take major steps to make them different—holy.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Fourth Commandment (Part One) (1997)
- Bible Places–Shiloh
- The Mystery of Solomon’s Laver – Ep. 4 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:55 long.)
- Mystery of the Crystal Skulls
(NOTE: This video is 1:27:24 long.)
- Kings and Priests, Part 2
- Dots, Dashes and Dialogue
- Cartoon and Parable: Socialism in the Classroom
- NETANYAHU HOSTS TWO-HOUR BIBLE STUDY IN THE BOOK OF RUTH: Says “the Bible is the foundation of our existence”
- Jack Van Impe-Awake America! The World’s Final Warning
- ILLUMINATI SYMBOL CHEERED AND WORSHIPPED ACROSS BRITAIN
- Kari Jobe – Revelation Song lyrics
- Stranger Than Fiction An Independent Investigation of 911 and the War on Terrorism
The Esau Effect
If we identify our enemy as the moon up in the sky, and all we have is a hatchet, then throwing our hatchet at the moon is not going to do a lot of good. If we identify our enemy as that tree over there, lopping off branches and leaves will not be very effective. However, we can use our hatchet to get to the ROOT of that tree.
This teaching series, presented by Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, takes us to the ROOT causes of conflict and exposes who the REAL enemy is. Listen and learn as she tasks off the mask of Islam, the NWO, the Bilderbergers, and see what lies BEHIND the mask.
This series is on the history, danger and infiltration of the Hyksos or the blood lines of Esau into the Country of Israel, the nation of Israel and the people of Israel manifesting in the age old battle between Jacob and Easu.
- The Esau Effect_Pt 1 (coming soon)
- The Esau Effect_Pt 2
- The Esau Effect_Pt 3
- The Esau Effect_Pt4
- The Esau Effect_Pt 5
Names Mean Things by Brad Scott
Names Mean Things
In our last teaching we covered the name YHVH. Names are nouns, and although virtually every Hebrew noun comes from a verb, when it becomes a noun it will be spelled differently. As a matter of fact, people’s names are really not subject to rigid rules. Although it is traditional for eastern cultures to pass family names down from one generation to the next, there are plenty of variant spellings of those names. Names are also given to express an action or event that was taking place at the time of a child’s birth. Most of the names in the scriptures come forth from this tradition.
Nouns come in two fundamental forms. A proper noun and a common noun. Nouns are people, places, and things. Proper nouns are those words that can be understood without an article. A few examples of proper nouns are YHVH, Moses, Jerusalem, Mt. Sinai, Kleenex, Coca-cola, Miss America, and O.J. These are words that do not require an ‘a’ or ‘the’ in front of them. We do not have to say the Kleenex or a Miss America or the O.J. Common nouns are king, mountain, office, car, husband, wife or pencil. YHVH is a proper noun. Names of people are proper nouns. They require no articles to precede them. Proper nouns, with few exceptions, are to be transliterated. Take for instance the Hebrew word Mattityahu (Divre HaYamim Aleph 15:18). This name is a proper noun, it should be transliterated. So this name in Greek is Maththaion. In English it is Matthew. In Spanish and Italian it is Mateo. In Dutch it is Matteus. In Czech it is Matous. In Vietnamese it is Mathio. This is the rule of linguistics with few exceptions. For some reason, most western cultures do not have a problem turning the Hebrew common noun satan into a proper noun. In Greek, it is satana. In Russian and Spanish it is satanas. In Vietnamese it is satan. In Latin it is satanae, and in Italian it is satana. Yet for some reason western cultures take the PROPER noun YHVH and make it the common noun Lord. So the enemy’s name we turn from common to proper and our Father’s name we turn from proper to common. Hmmmmm.
When you see LORD spelled out in all capital letters in your King James Bible, you are looking at a translation of a proper noun. YHVH is our Creator’s name. You DO NOT translate it. You transliterate it into the available sounds in other alphabets. The English word LORD, in this case, is neither a translation or a transliteration. Remember that translation is closest in meaning and transliteration is closest in sound. The word LORD is in no way the meaning or the sound of YHVH. So why did they replace YHVH with LORD? – out of deference to Rabbinical thought that no one is to pronounce the ineffable name of the Creator. So at best, they bowed to political pressure.
There are hundreds of occurrences of the word Lord in our English Bibles as well. If you will, a capital L and small case ‘ord’. When you see this in the text it is a translation of the Hebrew word adonay. In this form the word should have been transliterated, once again, and not translated. It is a proper noun. The King James text should read Adonay, or Adonai and not Lord. The ancient or pictographic meaning of adonay is the hand or work of the first judge. The aleph is the first letter with the meaning of power and strength. The dalet and nun are the letters for judge and the yod is, of course, the letter for the closed hand or the hand that works, makes, forms, and creates. So, instead of properly transliterating this word, they translated it into the Greek word kurios and into the English word Lord. We must keep in mind that the King James translators had the Hebrew and Greek text of the Old Testament to draw from. The words LORD, Lord, and lord in our Old Testaments are all translations of the Greek word kurios. This is the word used in the Septuagint to replace YHVH, ‘Adonay and ‘adon. The Greek word kurios is a common noun. It was originally only an adjective in Greek. No where is it used as an adjective in the scriptures, for it is used only as a noun (see Kittel’s Theological Dictionary of the New Testament pg. 1041). In ancient Greek, this word was used as the lawful owner of a slave. It means having power over something. Since the Greek uses the same word to express YHVH, ‘Adonay and ‘adon, it is the Hebrew manuscripts and the context that must be sought in order to distingiush who is being addressed, for Hebrew makes a distinction between them. When referring to the Creator, Master and King of the universe, the word YHVH or ‘Adonay should be used.
When you see the word lord all in small case letters used in your English Bible, this is a correct translation of the common noun ‘adon. This word still means master or superior, but is used to express earthy masters and a respectful term for the leader of a household, a business or governing authority. The word in Hebrew still means a ‘first judge’, but with respect to those outside of the Creator. Hebrew makes this distinction, Greek and English do not. The Greek kurios is used to express YHVH, a child’s father, a wife’s husband, a nasty boss, a political leader, Zeus, Tammuz, Ishtar, Mithras or any other number of gods and deities.
Many of you have probably been told that when using the English word LORD, Lord or lord, that you are actually calling on baal, and that ba’al means lord. Well, not exactly. The Hebrew word ba’al refers to one who rules or masters. So you can see that the meaning is akin to the word ‘adonay. It is a perfectly good Hebrew word that generally is used to refer to a husband or a married man. It is made up of the letters bet, ayin and lamed. These letters mean the leader of the house who watches. This is why it is used to refer to a husband in a marriage. It is used twice of the Creator Himself.
“For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.”
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”
If you look this word up in one of our americanized Hebrew lexicons, you will find that one of the main definitions is lord. This is because the editors of the lexicon chose the English word ‘lord’ to have the closest meaning to this Hebrew word. Because ba’al is a common noun, it must be translated. But this does not mean that ba’al means lord. Ba’al means what it means. Because some culture chose to use this word to refer to their gods or lords, does not mean that in Hebrew ba’al means lord. Assuming a belief in Hebrew being the best modern representation of the first proto-semitic language, it is easily understandable how the first languages to break off and separate in the beginning would have common syllabary’s and alphabets. In turning away from the one God of creation, the scattered people after the tower of Babel would begin to worship other beings or predominantly inanimate objects. The names of these objects of worship would naturally be similar to many names and words of the original tongue. Because a group of people called the name of their pagan god ba’al, does not make the Hebrew word ba’al a pagan word. There are many gods in various cultures scattered throughout the world who have names very familiar in Hebrew. Jah, Yaw, Amun, Set, Sobek, Shiva, Allah, Adonis, Ashur, Shamash, Gaal, Pah, Dagon and Yam are but a few.
From a strictly linguistic (how language works) point of view, the words YHVH and Adonay are proper nouns and should be transliterated and pronounced as such. The common nouns ‘adon and ‘elohiym should be translated. The translation of ‘elohiym to ‘God’ will be covered in our next time together. I have also chosen to write the rest of this series based upon the questions I will get on what I have written so far. Please be patient with me concerning keeping up with the postings on the web site. I am not whining mind you, for I am a most fortunate and blessed man. But through the multiple mediums we are working with right now, I am dancing as fast as I can. Blessings to you.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- Venus to appear in once-in-a-lifetime event
(This happens on June 5-6 this year.)
- Venus not scheduled to make rare transit past the Sun again for 105 years
- Major Energy Breakthrough: Electricity Generated from Water
- How to prepare for the collapse even on a tight budget
- Facebook Timeline: Create Custom Facebook Timeline Cover Photo
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- This Memorial Day, May 28, 2012
- Memorial Day: A Day Bought With Blood
- Remember: An alternative view of Memorial Day
- Memorial Day 2012: Time to remember the price of freedom
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.