News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- 45 Signs That China Is Colonizing America
- Update On NDAA And Drones Flying Over The US
- The Supreme Court Enters the Surveillance Debate
- Mass Government Surveillance Dragnet Goes Into Overdrive
- BENADOR: Obama’s Hate For America: Actions Speak Louder Than Words
- Obama Uses CIA Funded al-Qaeda Attacks in Yemen to Declare National Emergency
- Media Blackout As Obama Appoints First Ever Assassination Czar
- Islamophobia: Washington’s “New Colonialism”
- Would-be second Fort Hood jihad mass murderer says Islam was motive for his plot
- Look in the mirror and see why we’re losing America
- Go to Jail for Dissing the President?
- Google, Facebook on Track to Censor Christian Views?
- The deconstruction of America: California in two parts
- Nuclear sub burns at Portsmouth shipyard: cause of fire under investigation
- Holder orders women’s restrooms open to male
- Chicago: America’s Police Repression Capital
- Bush War Crime Conviction Exposes Failure of ‘International Law’
- The World is Utterly Insane (Viewer Discretion Advised)
- Target flip-flops, funds same-sex ‘marriage’ organization
- Outrage: TLC’s All American Muslim type program shown in 8,000 High Schools
(It should be obvious by this report that we have many “brain dead” people in our education system. How sad! This this takes education to an all new low.)
- Black Helicopters, Special Forces Train for RNC Police State
- Irrational Exuberance: Congress Promises to “Review” Facebook Bankster Scam
- States Move to Squeeze Motorists with More Toll Roads
- A Bridge Built Without Taxes
- Coming Soon: Cop Drones Bearing “Non-lethal” Rubber Bullets and Tear Gas
- Sheriff Joe: ‘I’m Not Going To Call It Quits’
- ‘Stingray’ Phone Tracker Fuels Constitutional Clash
- Muslim Child-Rape Gangs in Britain
- Yemen: Jihad-martyrdom bomber murders 112
- ‘Iran installed new centrifuges at nuclear site,’ says IAEA
- Iran rejects ‘Israeli’ proposals in nuclear talks with world powers
- Christians and Jews ‘inferior,’ Palestinian TV teaches children
- Israel gets legal green light to deport South Sudanese migrants
- 65.000 Islamic rockets points towards Israel
- Quebec government makes it illegal to protest against the government
- Abu Ghraib Abuse Photos
(WARNING: These pictures are graphic and show the cruelty of what U.S. soldiers have and are doing to those being imprisoned. So as “they” so. So “they” SHALL reap. It is inhumane to treat another human being this way no matter if they are your enemy. Would you want a foreign soldier to treat YOU this way? Not me! This should be outrageous to every American and ACTION needs to be taken to STOP this inhumane treatment of war prisoners in ALL foreign lands.)
- Abu Ghraib abuse photos ‘show rape’
- Iraq War Images Uncensored
(WARNING: These pictures are graphic and may be offensive to some. However, they capture the “true” picture of war that people need to see. War is ugly and soon war will be escalated to an all new high before Yeshua comes back. Come Yeshua COME!)
- The Days of Decline — Images from an Economic Collapse in Progress
- Nigel Farage – Break up the euro and restore human dignity
- One nation (under Germany)
- Why Leftists Ally with Islamists
- Sharia Law & Islamic Radicalization – The Future of the Middle East or The Dilemma of the New Administration
- Flesh eating bacteria in the Illuminati Card Game
- Bilderberg Plays King Maker
- Official: 122 girls, 3 teachers poisoned at Afghan school
- Russia Tests New Missile, in Warning Over U.S. Shield
- Nuclear Disaster Spreads to Houses, Food Japan
- South Korea Warns North Korea of ‘Grave Consequences’ if North Tests Nukes
- Live Earthquake Map
- Hurricane Bud forms off the coast of Mexico
- In less than 24 hours Lake Cachet II in Chile’s southern Patagonia vanished
- Residents evacuated near Costa Rica’s Turrialba volcano after gas emission
- Shifting planet: Indonesia’s 8.6 left scientists scratching their heads, now Italy’s 6.0 quake does the same
- Japan Tsunami Debris: Wreckage Reaching Alaska Surges
- ‘Creeping Quakes’ Rumble New Zealand
- Why Italy’s Earthquake Was Weird – and Unexpected
- Bartering: An Age-Old Way to Save Money
- “5 Day Bank Holiday” To Prepare For Collapse of Euro
- Doha Bank Chief Confirms New World Order Is Being Built at the Highest Levels
- Accidentally Released – and Incredibly Embarrassing – Documents Show How Goldman et al Engaged in ‘Naked Short Selling’
- Revolt Against Vaccines Leads to Mass Exodus From Texas Colleges
- Red alert for humanity: Chemical damage can be inherited by offspring through unlimited generations
- Long-predicted GM crop’ superweeds’ have arrived
- Tokyo soil so contaminated with radiation it would be considered nuclear waste in US
- Coca-Cola dodges federal false advertising claim on its so-called “pomegranate” juice
- Natural ways to purify the air indoors
- Arsenic in your chicken: Guess who is defending its use?
- How to properly use manuka honey (and where to find it)
- How to prevent and reverse cancer
- Glutamine: The ultimate healing supplement
- Medical doctor’s life ruined by psychiatric treatment – Interview on Mental Health Exposed
- Hospitals serving up flesh-eating bacteria?
- 99% of Breast Cancer Tissue Contained This Everyday Chemical (NOT Aluminum)
- New Report Shows Drug Companies Lied and Overstated Their Drug’s Ability to Treat Autism
- GA’s poultry CAFOs extreme case in cruelty, eco-hazards – alternatives abound
- DARPA making ‘on-demand production’ of GE bio-products
- ‘Scientists’ Say Eating Organic Food Makes You a Jerk
- After Swine Flu Failure, Study Inspires Scientists to Make Universal Vaccine
- IQ Foods: Processed Food Lowers IQ in Children, Nutritious Food Raises It
- Mum beats lung tumor after refusing to sacrifice her baby to save her own life
- Abortion pictures rile members of pro-choice church
- Number of ‘pro-choice’ Americans hits record low: Gallup poll
- Teen invents pancreatic cancer test
- Blatant Corruption Exposed as EU Blocks France’s Ban on Monsanto’s GMO Maize
- Alderman Proposes Stopping Milwaukee’s Water Fluoridation Program
- Malaria Progress Threatened By Increasing Drug Resistance And Inadequate Treatment
- Rand Paul Offers an Amendment that Would End Raids on Natural Food Stores and Amish Farmers
- Electric Shock Treatment Being Used On “Special Needs” Students In Massachusetts
- Antibacterial Coating Could Replace Antibiotics
- Researchers Reveal That RNA Modification Influences Thousands of Genes
- Rewritable Memory Encoded Into DNA
- Darpa, Venter Launch Assembly Line for Genetic Engineering
imberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Bank runs in Greece: out of control bankruptcy; massive social unrest
- Nigel Farage: The EU Titanic has now hit the iceberg
- Military Training exercises in Miami and New York
- DHS Whistle blower: Obama May Try False Flag Event to Cancel Elections
- When a Nation Forgets God: “7 lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany”
- NWO globalist agenda for domination/control: collapse global economy and spark a war at SAME TIME
- Training exercise: “Eager Lion”: 12,000 troops from 19 nations amassing in Jordan
- Fukushima coverup: Plumegate, mainstream media blackout
- Senator Ron Wyden (OR) sounds the alarm: Fukushima Fuel Pool is a National Security Risk for America
- The GOOD News: Abba Has an Escape Plan: The Greater Exodus to Come
- Wrap up: Day 41 in counting of Omer to Shavuot (Pentecost)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted.”
A specific type of mourning is the kind that receives the comfort of God. Millions, perhaps billions, of mourners in the world do not come within the scope of Jesus‘ statement. These mourners may even be under God’s condemnation and far from receiving any of His comfort.
The Bible shows three kinds of sorrow. The first is the natural grief that arises from tragic circumstances. The second is a sinful, inordinate, hopeless sorrow that can even refuse to be comforted. Perhaps the outstanding biblical example of this is Judas, whose remorse led him to commit a further sin, self-murder. Paul, in II Corinthians 7:10, calls this “the sorrow of the world [which] produces death.” The third sorrow is godly sorrow. In the same verse, Paul writes, “For godly sorrow produces repentance to salvation, not to be regretted. . . .”
Mourning, grief, or sorrow is not a good thing in itself. What motivates it, combined with what it produces, is what matters. Thus, II Corinthians 7:10 states a vital key: The mourning that Jesus teaches is a major spiritual component of godly repentance that leads to or helps to produce the abundant life of John 10:10.
This principle arises often in secular life because humans seem bound and determined to learn by painful experience. For example, only when our health is either breaking or broken down, and we are suffering the painful effects of ignorantly or willfully ignoring health laws, do we make serious efforts to discover causes that lead to recovery of health and relief from the pains of disease. At that point we truly want to bring the comfort of good health back into our life.
Solomon addresses this truism in Ecclesiastes 7:2-4:
It is better to go to the house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, for by a sad countenance the heart is made better. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
Solomon is in no way saying that feasting and laughter are to be avoided, but rather he is comparing their relative value to life. Feasting does not contain an inherent power to motivate positive change in the way one is living. Instead, it motivates one to remain as he is, feeling a sense of temporary well-being. Contrariwise, sorrow—especially when pain or death is part of the picture (Psalm 90:12)—has an intrinsic power to draw a person to consider the direction of his path and institute changes that will enhance his life.
This general principle applies to virtually all life’s difficulties. Whether health problems or financial difficulties, family troubles or business hassles, in falling into them and being delivered from them, we generally follow this pattern. However, spiritually, in our relationship with God, some variations from this general principle arise because God is deeply involved in leading and guiding our creation into His image.
In this case, not everything is happening “naturally.” He intervenes in the natural processes of our life and calls us, revealing Himself and His will to us. His goodness leads us to repentance. By His Spirit we are regenerated, taught, guided, and enabled. He creates circumstances in our life by which we are moved to grow and become like Him in character and perspective, but some of these circumstances cause a great deal of sorrow. By His grace He supplies our every need so that we are well equipped to meet His demands on our life and glorify Him.
But Jesus’ teaching never detaches this principle of sorrow or mourning from God’s purpose because the right kind of mourning properly directed has the power to motivate wonderfully positive results. God definitely wants results, fruit produced through our relationship with Him. As Jesus says, “By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples” (John 15:8).
Concerning Matthew 5:4, William Barclay writes in his commentary, The Gospel of Matthew:
It is first of all to be noted about this beatitude that the Greek word for to mourn, used here, is the strongest word for mourning in the Greek language. . . . It is defined as the kind of grief which takes such a hold on a man that it cannot be hid. It is not only the sorrow which brings an ache to the heart; it is the sorrow which brings the unrestrainable tears to the eyes. (p. 93)
This illustrates mourning’s emotional power, indicating it has enough power to produce the resolve to accomplish more than merely feeling badly and crying.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Beatitudes, Part Three: Mourning
- Bible Places– Shiloh
- The Mystery of Solomon’s Laver – Ep. 4 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 26:55 long.)
- Stop The Pirates
(NOTE: This is a MUST READ for all U.S. Born Citizens.)
- Guillotines on U.S. Soil (Podcast)
(NOTE: This video is 55:44 long.)
- AMERICA S GUILLOTINES AND FEMAS COFFINS
(NOTE: This video is 7:08 long.)
- Collapse Michael Ruppert Crisis World Order
(NOTE: This video is 1:20:35 long.)
- New World Order 2012 Illuminati, Fema Trains, Fema Coffins & Concentration Camps For Martial Law
(NOTE: This video is 10:56 long.)
- US Internment Camps Inmate Classifications… Which One Are You?
- Are Universal Barcodes, Implantable Chips the Mark of the Beast?
- In The Last Days With Martin & Nathalie Blackham: Pgm77 The Importance Of Hebrew
- NEVER Give Up. Disabled Man’s Inspirational Life-Changing Story
- Stunning Dreams From The Lord Concerning Americas Demise
- Global Judgment and Death Ritual – A Tale of SpaceX (space-sex) and Rockets
The Esau Effect
If we identify our enemy as the moon up in the sky, and all we have is a hatchet, then throwing our hatchet at the moon is not going to do a lot of good. If we identify our enemy as that tree over there, lopping off branches and leaves will not be very effective. However, we can use our hatchet to get to the ROOT of that tree.
This teaching series, presented by Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, takes us to the ROOT causes of conflict and exposes who the REAL enemy is. Listen and learn as she tasks off the mask of Islam, the NWO, the Bilderbergers, and see what lies BEHIND the mask.
This series is on the history, danger and infiltration of the Hyksos or the blood lines of Esau into the Country of Israel, the nation of Israel and the people of Israel manifesting in the age old battle between Jacob and Easu.
- The Esau Effect_Pt 1 (coming soon)
- The Esau Effect_Pt 2
- The Esau Effect_Pt 3
- The Esau Effect_Pt4
- The Esau Effect_Pt 5
Names Mean Things by Brad Scott
Names Mean Things
In our last teaching we covered the name YHVH. Names are nouns, and although virtually every Hebrew noun comes from a verb, when it becomes a noun it will be spelled differently. As a matter of fact, people’s names are really not subject to rigid rules. Although it is traditional for eastern cultures to pass family names down from one generation to the next, there are plenty of variant spellings of those names. Names are also given to express an action or event that was taking place at the time of a child’s birth. Most of the names in the scriptures come forth from this tradition.
Nouns come in two fundamental forms. A proper noun and a common noun. Nouns are people, places, and things. Proper nouns are those words that can be understood without an article. A few examples of proper nouns are YHVH, Moses, Jerusalem, Mt. Sinai, Kleenex, Coca-cola, Miss America, and O.J. These are words that do not require an ‘a’ or ‘the’ in front of them. We do not have to say the Kleenex or a Miss America or the O.J. Common nouns are king, mountain, office, car, husband, wife or pencil. YHVH is a proper noun. Names of people are proper nouns. They require no articles to precede them. Proper nouns, with few exceptions, are to be transliterated. Take for instance the Hebrew word Mattityahu (Divre HaYamim Aleph 15:18). This name is a proper noun, it should be transliterated. So this name in Greek is Maththaion. In English it is Matthew. In Spanish and Italian it is Mateo. In Dutch it is Matteus. In Czech it is Matous. In Vietnamese it is Mathio. This is the rule of linguistics with few exceptions. For some reason, most western cultures do not have a problem turning the Hebrew common noun satan into a proper noun. In Greek, it is satana. In Russian and Spanish it is satanas. In Vietnamese it is satan. In Latin it is satanae, and in Italian it is satana. Yet for some reason western cultures take the PROPER noun YHVH and make it the common noun Lord. So the enemy’s name we turn from common to proper and our Father’s name we turn from proper to common. Hmmmmm.
When you see LORD spelled out in all capital letters in your King James Bible, you are looking at a translation of a proper noun. YHVH is our Creator’s name. You DO NOT translate it. You transliterate it into the available sounds in other alphabets. The English word LORD, in this case, is neither a translation or a transliteration. Remember that translation is closest in meaning and transliteration is closest in sound. The word LORD is in no way the meaning or the sound of YHVH. So why did they replace YHVH with LORD? – out of deference to Rabbinical thought that no one is to pronounce the ineffable name of the Creator. So at best, they bowed to political pressure.
There are hundreds of occurrences of the word Lord in our English Bibles as well. If you will, a capital L and small case ‘ord’. When you see this in the text it is a translation of the Hebrew word adonay. In this form the word should have been transliterated, once again, and not translated. It is a proper noun. The King James text should read Adonay, or Adonai and not Lord. The ancient or pictographic meaning of adonay is the hand or work of the first judge. The aleph is the first letter with the meaning of power and strength. The dalet and nun are the letters for judge and the yod is, of course, the letter for the closed hand or the hand that works, makes, forms, and creates. So, instead of properly transliterating this word, they translated it into the Greek word kurios and into the English word Lord. We must keep in mind that the King James translators had the Hebrew and Greek text of the Old Testament to draw from. The words LORD, Lord, and lord in our Old Testaments are all translations of the Greek word kurios. This is the word used in the Septuagint to replace YHVH, ‘Adonay and ‘adon. The Greek word kurios is a common noun. It was originally only an adjective in Greek. Nowhere is it used as an adjective in the scriptures, for it is used only as a noun (see Kittel’s Theological Dictionary of the New Testament pg. 1041). In ancient Greek, this word was used as the lawful owner of a slave. It means having power over something. Since the Greek uses the same word to express YHVH, ‘Adonay and ‘adon, it is the Hebrew manuscripts and the context that must be sought in order to distinguish who is being addressed, for Hebrew makes a distinction between them. When referring to the Creator, Master and King of the universe, the word YHVH or ‘Adonay should be used.
When you see the word lord all in small case letters used in your English Bible, this is a correct translation of the common noun ‘adon. This word still means master or superior, but is used to express earthy masters and a respectful term for the leader of a household, a business or governing authority. The word in Hebrew still means a ‘first judge’, but with respect to those outside of the Creator. Hebrew makes this distinction, Greek and English do not. The Greek kurios is used to express YHVH, a child’s father, a wife’s husband, a nasty boss, a political leader, Zeus, Tammuz, Ishtar, Mithras or any other number of gods and deities.
Many of you have probably been told that when using the English word LORD, Lord or lord, that you are actually calling on baal, and that ba’al means lord. Well, not exactly. The Hebrew word ba’al refers to one who rules or masters. So you can see that the meaning is akin to the word ‘adonay. It is a perfectly good Hebrew word that generally is used to refer to a husband or a married man. It is made up of the letters bet, ayin and lamed. These letters mean the leader of the house who watches. This is why it is used to refer to a husband in a marriage. It is used twice of the Creator Himself.
“For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is his name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall he be called.”
“Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion:”
If you look this word up in one of our americanized Hebrew lexicons, you will find that one of the main definitions is lord. This is because the editors of the lexicon chose the English word ‘lord’ to have the closest meaning to this Hebrew word. Because ba’al is a common noun, it must be translated. But this does not mean that ba’al means lord. Ba’al means what it means. Because some culture chose to use this word to refer to their gods or lords, does not mean that in Hebrew ba’al means lord. Assuming a belief in Hebrew being the best modern representation of the first proto-semitic language, it is easily understandable how the first languages to break off and separate in the beginning would have common syllabary’s and alphabets. In turning away from the one God of creation, the scattered people after the tower of Babel would begin to worship other beings or predominantly inanimate objects. The names of these objects of worship would naturally be similar to many names and words of the original tongue. Because a group of people called the name of their pagan god ba’al, does not make the Hebrew word ba’al a pagan word. There are many gods in various cultures scattered throughout the world who have names very familiar in Hebrew. Jah, Yaw, Amun, Set, Sobek, Shiva, Allah, Adonis, Ashur, Shamash, Gaal, Pah, Dagon and Yam are but a few.
From a strictly linguistic (how language works) point of view, the words YHVH and Adonay are proper nouns and should be transliterated and pronounced as such. The common nouns ‘adon and ‘elohiym should be translated. The translation of ‘elohiym to ‘God’ will be covered in our next time together. I have also chosen to write the rest of this series based upon the questions I will get on what I have written so far. Please be patient with me concerning keeping up with the postings on the web site. I am not whining mind you, for I am a most fortunate and blessed man. But through the multiple mediums we are working with right now, I am dancing as fast as I can. Blessings to you.
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- Venus to appear in once-in-a-lifetime event
(This happens on June 5-6 this year.)
- How to prepare for the collapse even on a tight budget
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- ‘Sentient City Survival Kit’ lets citizens flirt with surveillance
- NY Airports To Start Using Holographic Avatars To Greet Passengers
- Bars using new app and hidden cameras to scan customers’ faces
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.