News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- Agenda 21… Obama’s Four Most Recently Signed Executive Orders Designed to Destroy Our Country, Communities, Lives and Future
- ALERT!… Obama Declares ‘State Of Emergency’ Through ANOTHER Executive Order Signed May 16th!
- Obama and Clinton Secretly Selling Out U.S. Sovereignty to U.N.
- Obama And Congress In Violation Of Oaths Of Office
- Hawaii Five-O: Sheriff Joe sends detectives to Honolulu
- Margaret Thatcher adviser talks Obama eligibility
- This Never Made It To Our News – Why Not? … Obama Donates 7 Alaska Islands to Putin for Zero Dollars
- THE FRAMEWORK FOR SUPPRESSING INFORMATION: Public Opinion in America’s 21st Century Police State
- New York Cop Threatens to Rape Citizen With Gun
- Surveillance Drone Industry Prepares Propaganda Blitz
- NDAA 2013: Now Featuring Propaganda And War With Iran
- Pennsylvania Constable to Nullify NDAA and Patriot Act!… Pennsylvanians Support This Constable, His Fight is for YOU!
- On Indefinite Detention: The Tyranny Continues
- As The Elite Fences Itself In, Kissinger Announces Order Out Of Chaos
- MSNBC: Don’t expose Muslim atrocities
- Just lovely: Look who U.S. is helping now
- Feds want to charge you more to get groped
- Will U.S. cede maritime boundaries to U.N.?
- Missouri: Muslim who illegally sent funds to Iraq gets sentence reduced because of his “efforts to defuse cultural ignorance toward Muslims”
(This should make one’s blood boil. Favoritism to the enemy but not to our own. What is wrong with this picture?)
- AFDI/SIOA Action Alert: Fight back as Hamas-linked CAIR targets Kansas Governor to bully him into vetoing anti-Sharia law
- Robert Spencer: As Long As Men Take the Qur’an At Face Value, Women Will be At Risk
- Electing New Band Aid Pushers
- Incrementalism, Regionalism and Revolution
- Texas high school teaches Nazi oppression by making students wear red arm bands, treated like Jewish prisoners
- Unmanned spy planes are being launched from 63 locations in 20 states – Is there one near you?
- Vermont ordinance could ban pro-lifers from protesting at Planned Parenthood clinic
- MSM: How the Top News Story Never Happened and the Real Top Story Was Never Reported
- Obama’s Council To Oversee Global Development in Africa
- The DEA’s disturbing monitoring of the movement of Americans
- Anonymous leaks 1.7 Gigs of stolen data from FBI
- WHO Will Use Polio Vaccines to Depopulate Underdeveloped Nations
- An Inconvenient Bilderberg Truth
- Brussels wants e-identities for EU citizens
- Cold War 2.0: Russia tests fires new intercontinental ballistic missile
- Counter-balancing the threat from China: U.S. deepens military cooperation with India
- North Korea to boost nuclear deterrent after U.S. pressure
- Middle East Forum report on Christian Persecution by Muslims… in April alone!
- Report: 58% of Turks Religious Bigots
- Hadi vows to fight ‘terrorism’ as Saudi Arabia hosts int’l conference on Yemen
- Islamist at heart of violent clashes in Lebanon freed
- Egyptians vote in first democratic elections in their history
- New US military aid package may significantly boost IDF strength
- Sudan blames Israel for killing Sudanese arms smuggler
- Poll: 90% of British Jews see Israel as their ancestral homeland
- Egypt: Muslims assault Christians, Muslims acquitted, Christians sentenced to life in prison
(Another instance where “Good is called evil and Evil is called good. WOE be to those who do so.)
- Muslim Brotherhood Buying Votes with Food
- Tunisia: Islamic rally chants battle cry invoking Muhammad’s massacre of Jews
- Voting in Egypt as ‘Holy War’ to Empower Sharia
- Iranian military top dog: “The Iranian nation is standing for its cause and that is the full annihilation of Israel”
- Afghan President Karzai thanks Obama for jizya “your taxpayers’ money”
- U.K. press panel: Tel Aviv is Israel’s capital
- Fukushima disaster is ‘nuclear war without a war’
- Ontario transgender bill passes 2nd reading
(During debate the sponsor of the bill labeled Joan of Arc, the revered Catholic saint, an historic transgender person.)
- 4.0 earthquake near Calexico shows growing tension along plate boundary
- Landslides kill 6 in Kasese district of Uganda
- Researchers find New Zealand more seismically unstable than previously thought
- Mysterious rattling and tremors in north Scotland blamed on aircraft
- Thousands of dead fish wash up along river in India
- 6.1 magnitude earthquake strikes off the northeast coast of Japan
- The United States of China: America for Sale
- US Treasury Dept running secret debt sales to China, bypassing Wall Street entirely
- Exclusive: U.S. Lets China Bypass Wall Street For Treasury Orders
- JP Morgan Unit Has $100Bn Of Risky Bonds
- ‘Financial Anarchy’: Jim Cramer Predicts a Run on Banks in Spain and Italy Within Weeks
- IMF warns Britain needs a Plan B in case of eurozone collapse
- Scientists Make Bird Flu Transmissible Between Humans Then Tell World How To Do It
- Now non-doctors plan stunning evil for babies
- The Dark Side of ‘Smart’ Meters
- Were You Born Between 1946 and 1964?… ALL Baby Boomers in the Crosshairs!… CDC Wants to Vaccinate Them to Death!
- Men Urged to Skip Routine Prostate Screening
- Weight Loss Reduces Breast Cancer Risk
- Don’t Eat After Dark to Lose Weight
- Bone Drugs May Cause Thigh Fractures
- Worse than a Disease Diagnosis – This Mistake Can Land You in the E.R.
- Can Eating Beneficial Bacteria Make You Sexier?
- More details emerge in Obama’s secret dealings with Big Pharma during health care overhaul
- The rising tide of Autism
- Researchers vindicate omega-3 fatty acids in the prevention of inflammatory chronic diseases
- Using mobile devices could give you ‘smartphone face’ with sagging complexion
- Seven foods that will naturally cleanse your liver
- Killing ourselves softly: studies support food-depression link
- Vacationing abroad? You need to detox (and here’s how)
- Video: I had an abortion in 1979 and I still remember my baby’s ‘birthday’
- A diet of popcorn: mindless entertainment at the movies
- Exposure to common fungicide shown to influence rat behavior for generations
- Research Finds World’s Oceans ‘Plasticized’ and Trashed
- Styrene and Formaldehyde Use Causing Health Complications
- “The Dangers in Our Food” Interview with A.P. Writer Heather Callaghan
Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, and Laura Densmore of Hebrew Nation News Alerts, team up as two “watchwomen on the wall” to report on headlines and highlights of the news this week as it relates to end of days Bible Prophesies. Each week these two watchwomen have an interesting dialogue as they comment on and discuss current news headlines of the week and how they relate to the End of Days Bible Prophesy. This show will air every Friday 9am Pacific Time and repeats at 5pm Pacific Time and if you miss it, you can listen to it anytime on demand. I encourage ever one to listen in on this weekly broadcast.
Stories covered in this show:
- Bank runs in Greece: out of control bankruptcy; massive social unrest
- Nigel Farage: The EU Titanic has now hit the iceberg
- Military Training exercises in Miami and New York
- DHS Whistle blower: Obama May Try False Flag Event to Cancel Elections
- When a Nation Forgets God: “7 lessons We Must Learn from Nazi Germany”
- NWO globalist agenda for domination/control: collapse global economy and spark a war at SAME TIME
- Training exercise: “Eager Lion”: 12,000 troops from 19 nations amassing in Jordan
- Fukushima coverup: Plumegate, mainstream media blackout
- Senator Ron Wyden (OR) sounds the alarm: Fukushima Fuel Pool is a National Security Risk for America
- The GOOD News: Abba Has an Escape Plan: The Greater Exodus to Come
- Wrap up: Day 41 in counting of Omer to Shavuot (Pentecost)
To listen to the live report or download the recorded report click on –> “The 1260 Report.”
Matthew 5:4 “Blessed are those who mourn, because they shall be comforted.”
A specific type of mourning is the kind that receives the comfort of God. Millions, perhaps billions, of mourners in the world do not come within the scope of Jesus‘ statement. These mourners may even be under God’s condemnation and far from receiving any of His comfort.
The Bible shows three kinds of sorrow. The first is the natural grief that arises from tragic circumstances. The second is a sinful, inordinate, hopeless sorrow that can even refuse to be comforted. Perhaps the outstanding biblical example of this is Judas, whose remorse led him to commit a further sin, self-murder. Paul, in II Corinthians 7:10, calls this “the sorrow of the world [which] produces death.” The third sorrow is godly sorrow. In the same verse, Paul writes, “For godly sorrow produces repentance to salvation, not to be regretted. . . .”
Mourning, grief, or sorrow is not a good thing in itself. What motivates it, combined with what it produces, is what matters. Thus, II Corinthians 7:10 states a vital key: The mourning that Jesus teaches is a major spiritual component of godly repentance that leads to or helps to produce the abundant life of John 10:10.
This principle arises often in secular life because humans seem bound and determined to learn by painful experience. For example, only when our health is either breaking or broken down, and we are suffering the painful effects of ignorantly or willfully ignoring health laws, do we make serious efforts to discover causes that lead to recovery of health and relief from the pains of disease. At that point we truly want to bring the comfort of good health back into our life.
Solomon addresses this truism in Ecclesiastes 7:2-4:
It is better to go to the house of mourning than to go to the house of feasting, for that is the end of all men; and the living will take it to heart. Sorrow is better than laughter, for by a sad countenance the heart is made better. The heart of the wise is in the house of mourning, but the heart of fools is in the house of mirth.
Solomon is in no way saying that feasting and laughter are to be avoided, but rather he is comparing their relative value to life. Feasting does not contain an inherent power to motivate positive change in the way one is living. Instead, it motivates one to remain as he is, feeling a sense of temporary well-being. Contrariwise, sorrow—especially when pain or death is part of the picture (Psalm 90:12)—has an intrinsic power to draw a person to consider the direction of his path and institute changes that will enhance his life.
This general principle applies to virtually all life’s difficulties. Whether health problems or financial difficulties, family troubles or business hassles, in falling into them and being delivered from them, we generally follow this pattern. However, spiritually, in our relationship with God, some variations from this general principle arise because God is deeply involved in leading and guiding our creation into His image.
In this case, not everything is happening “naturally.” He intervenes in the natural processes of our life and calls us, revealing Himself and His will to us. His goodness leads us to repentance. By His Spirit we are regenerated, taught, guided, and enabled. He creates circumstances in our life by which we are moved to grow and become like Him in character and perspective, but some of these circumstances cause a great deal of sorrow. By His grace He supplies our every need so that we are well equipped to meet His demands on our life and glorify Him.
But Jesus’ teaching never detaches this principle of sorrow or mourning from God’s purpose because the right kind of mourning properly directed has the power to motivate wonderfully positive results. God definitely wants results, fruit produced through our relationship with Him. As Jesus says, “By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples” (John 15:8).
Concerning Matthew 5:4, William Barclay writes in his commentary, The Gospel of Matthew:
It is first of all to be noted about this beatitude that the Greek word for to mourn, used here, is the strongest word for mourning in the Greek language. . . . It is defined as the kind of grief which takes such a hold on a man that it cannot be hid. It is not only the sorrow which brings an ache to the heart; it is the sorrow which brings the unrestrainable tears to the eyes. (p. 93)
This illustrates mourning’s emotional power, indicating it has enough power to produce the resolve to accomplish more than merely feeling badly and crying.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Beatitudes, Part Three: Mourning
- Bible Places–Shechem
- The Mystery of Solomon’s Laver – Ep. 3 – By Michael Rood
(NOTE: This video is 27:02 long.)
- The Mystery of The Black Death
(NOTE: This video is 45:54 long.)
- Stop The Pirates
(NOTE: This is a MUST READ for all U.S. Born Citizens.)
- Guillotines on U.S. Soil (Podcast)
(NOTE: This video is 55:44 long.)
- AMERICA S GUILLOTINES AND FEMAS COFFINS
(NOTE: This video is 7:08 long.)
- Collapse Michael Ruppert Crisis World Order
(NOTE: This video is 1:20:35 long.)
- New World Order 2012 Illuminati, Fema Trains, Fema Coffins & Concentration Camps For Martial Law
(NOTE: This video is 10:56 long.)
- US Internment Camps Inmate Classifications… Which One Are You?
- Word Of The Lord And Vision Concerning The Coming Judgement – Starved Into Submission, Captivity And Death
- Shadows of Messiah – Tidbit
- Martin Luther threw 10 Commandments in trash
- Rabbis to EU Ambassador: Torah Doesn’t Allow Giving Up Land
- Ancient seal with Bethlehem inscription found in Jerusalem
- Evangelicals respond to Catholic lawsuits: ‘We are all Catholic now’
- Pelosi slams measure to protect military chaplains from being forced to hold gay weddings
The Esau Effect
If we identify our enemy as the moon up in the sky, and all we have is a hatchet, then throwing our hatchet at the moon is not going to do a lot of good. If we identify our enemy as that tree over there, lopping off branches and leaves will not be very effective. However, we can use our hatchet to get to the ROOT of that tree.
This teaching series, presented by Kimberly Rogers of Beastwatch News, takes us to the ROOT causes of conflict and exposes who the REAL enemy is. Listen and learn as she tasks off the mask of Islam, the NWO, the Bilderbergers, and see what lies BEHIND the mask.
This series is on the history, danger and infiltration of the Hyksos or the blood lines of Esau into the Country of Israel, the nation of Israel and the people of Israel manifesting in the age old battle between Jacob and Easu.
- The Esau Effect_Pt 1 (coming soon)
- The Esau Effect_Pt 2
- The Esau Effect_Pt 3
- The Esau Effect_Pt4
- The Esau Effect_Pt 5
Names Mean Things by Brad Scott
Names Mean Things
In keeping with the opening remarks concerning this subject, I do want to remain balanced in my approach on any issue. Is there a just weight to be found between the abracadabra view of our Creator and the ‘what difference does it make’ attitude? I believe there is. Let us focus for now on how we should articulate the Creator’s name once we have been informed that He indeed does have a name. I hope we can all agree that our all-knowing Father is not only capable of responding to someone who calls upon Him that has never been told His name, but is anxiously awaiting for all whosoevers to call upon Him.
The major question of how we should pronounce His name once we know of this name has been addressed in qazillions of articles and books for literally hundreds and hundreds of years. My treatise of the subject is certainly not going to solve the debate and clear up the issue. Quite frankly, this is simply my opinion based upon my understanding of the history of Hebrew word structure. So, let’s start with the basics. The tetragrammaton is made up of the four Hebrew consonants of Yud – hey – vav – hey. Before addressing the dual use as vowels, let’s face the fact that our understanding of how to pronounce the letters as consonants is based upon our Hebrew ancestors faithfulness to pass proper articulations down from one generation to the next. How my Hebrew teacher pronounced the letters is based upon how my teacher heard the vocalizations of his Hebrew teacher, which was based upon the pronunciation of his Hebrew teacher and so on and so on. When your Hebrew teacher tells you that the ‘mem’ is pronounced as the ‘m’ in mother, that is accurate only in so far as we can historically and vocally verify how to pronounce mother. A resh is pronounced at least three different ways in modern Hebrew. We can, with some reasonable assurance, rely on current pronunciations of Hebrew consonants. However, we cannot look upon a written letter or pictograph of any language from hundreds of years ago, and say with full assurance that it was pronounced this way or that way. How much more the vowels! A yod is currently pronounced as the ‘y’ in yard, but not the ‘y’ in agony. However, when transliterated into other languages using their symbols, it is pronounced like the ‘y’ in agony. A classic example would be ‘Iesous. How was the yod pronounced by Hosea or Job? We do not know. In linguistics, the study of language, there are only three ways in which we can know how ancient words or letters are pronounced. The first and most obvious way is to hear a native speaker articulate the words. The second way is to listen to a recording of a native speaker. The third way is to know the position of the mouth and tongue of the native speaker used to make the sounds. As of this writing, we still do not possess any of these three.
Most of the time we are comparing the sounds of ancient Hebrew to the sounds of modern Hebrew. Even a novice in modern Hebrew knows that this is not accurate. Another method is to compare ancient Hebrew with Masoretic Hebrew (circa 600-900 A.D.). Here again we have a problem because we do not know for certain what a yod sounded like in Masoretic Hebrew. Another way is to compare the sounds of Hebrew letters and words to the sounds of other languages. Let’s take Greek, for example. The Y-H-V-H appears in some 1st century Greek texts as the Greek letters IAOUE, pronounced something like ee-ah-oo-eh. But these Greek letters are pronounced the way we pronounce modern Greek. We are not sure what the ancient Greek letters sounded like, either. There is even a Greek expression of IABE from a hardening of the waw into the beta of Greek. To add further confusion, there is a notable appearance in Origin’s Hexapla of the Greek majuscules (capitals) that spell out PIPI, something akin to pee-pee. We could also compare these four letters to mem-resh-yod-aleph (MarYah) of Aramaic. But we are not certain of those sounds, either. Are you confused yet? How it should be written is not all that difficult. How it should be articulated is when the hairs start splitting.
I could spend a considerable amount of time here dissecting this word to pieces. But the bottom line is always going to be the same. How do we correctly pronounce His name? WE DO NOT KNOW!!! Let’s stop trying to snow job everybody into thinking that we do. But someone will ask, are not the scriptures replete with statements such as:
“And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am YHVH.”
“I am YHVH: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.”
“And in all things that I have said unto you be circumspect: and make no mention of the name of other gods, neither let it be heard out of thy mouth.”
“That ye come not among these nations, these that remain among you; neither make mention of the name of their gods, nor cause to swear by them, neither serve them, nor bow yourselves unto them:”
The scriptures are very clear. We are not to profane the name of YHVH and we are not to mention the names of other gods. It appears to be a very blunt, in your face commandment. But these words were not written in English. It appears from a western perspective to be telling me that I am not to form the sounds of the names of other gods with my mouth. I am not to say or articulate the words. The image I immediately think of is an old Three Stooges routine in which the words ‘Niagara Falls’ turned Moe into a zombie like state. This, my friends, is Greek, form thought and not biblical, functional thought. There are many differences between the thinking patterns of our culture and the thinking patterns embedded in the Hebrew language. We have been trained in our western world to think in terms of form rather than function. In western thinking, we process words and phrases based upon what something looks like rather than how it functions. This rather subtle reality is not something that most of us are aware of on a day to day basis. I catch myself looking at life that way all the time. It is our glittery, buzzers, bells and whistles culture that molds us into a visual society. In our architecture, bigger is better and a sign of great wealth. Advertisers know that we are more apt to buy a product if the presenters of the product are attractive and thin. Our fast food industry understands that bigger is better. When I am out of town, which is a lot of the time (ask my wife), and I ask a local where the best place to eat in town is at, he/she will usually respond with the place that serves the largest steak or the biggest buffet in town. Political candidates are carefully chosen based upon their presidential or gubernatorial presence. I could go on and on. If I asked a western thinking person to tell me about a watch, he would tell me that it is gold or silver, it has a round band with a face that has twelve numbers lined up in a clock-wise direction, with at least two moving hands traveling ever so slowly. The Greek minded person would tell me what the watch looked like. A Hebrew thinking person, when asked the same question, would tell me that it keeps time. In other words, he would tell me what it does or what it’s function is rather than what it looks like.
One might notice when reading the scriptures that there are very few physical descriptions of any of the biblical characters, including Yeshua. This is in spite of the fact that we as visually oriented westerners insist on having some kind of pasty-faced white European surfer looking Jesus hanging on our wall. This is because the revelations of YHVH to those willing to hear are not presented in form thought. However, we do know what Yeshua did and said. The details of Noach’s ark, the tabernacle and the temples are for the express purpose of accurately revealing their functional intention and not so we can sit down and draw nifty pictures of them. I believe our western thinking process dominates our major western religions. For centuries we have all been ‘looking’ for the antichrist. He is here, he is there, he will be a Gentile, a Jew, he comes from this line, he comes from that line. It’s Nero, or it’s Vespasian, it’s the pope or it’s Hitler. No! Wait a minute, it’s R-o-n-a-l-d W-i-l-s-o-n R-e-a-g-a-n. I do believe that this seed of the serpent will, like the seed of the woman, manifest himself as a person. However, I believe that while we have been looking for the form of this person, he has been functioning around us virtually un-noticed.
It is this writer’s opinion that we are still unconsciously using Greek thought patterns in our quest to understand words and thoughts expressed from a Hebrew mind. While in the process of conducting detailed surgery on the tetragrammaton, we take for granted the words ‘profane’, ‘name’ and ‘mention’ in the verses mentioned (pun intended) above. The word profane in Vayikra 18:21 and many other places is primarily chalal. This word is translated dominantly as profane and pollute, but those are English words. It is not that they are wrong or mistranslated, it is the cultural meaning that we attach to those words. The western word ‘profane’ creates an image of cussing, swearing or using His name in satanic chanting, and God forbid that any of US would do such a thing. This is interesting because the Hebrew word for ‘God forbid’ is challilah. The pictographic meaning of this word is to lead outside the walls (of the house). The combination of the chet and two lameds paints this picture. In God’s eyes, to profane His name or word is to walk away from His authority and Fatherhood. Within the confines of His house is His ways, His peace, His desires and His will. To profane His name is to follow and serve other gods and walk in their ways.
The English word ‘name’ must also be examined in the language of scripture. A name in our culture is a written or articulated expression of identity. While this is also true in Hebrew thought, it goes much further. The Hebrew word for name is shem. This word first shows up in B’reshiyt (Genesis) 2:8.
“And YHVH ’Elohiym planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there He put the man whom he had formed.”
The phrase ‘there He put’ is vayyasem sham in Hebrew. The first appearance takes a word that is commonly used as a noun and puts it into it’s verbal form. This helps us to understand it’s use as a noun. Shem refers to the source of authority. It is an identity of power, character and ability. The function of this word is to identify the source of ability. YHVH is our Creator. He is our Father and our beginning and end. It is the rules and discipline of His house that we are to follow and not the dictates of other gods. I am your God, I am your Father, Creator, authority and source of your life. This is the function behind the ‘name’. However, in my quest to teach a just weight, I have found it to be generally true that the behavior and obedience of the followers of ‘the Lord’ seem to be somewhat different than the followers of YHVH. In other words, even though the power and authority is behind a name and not just in ‘using’ a name, the trend is that most followers of ‘the Lord’ hold an antinomian view of scripture, and most followers of YHVH seem to be inwardly driven to obey the Torah.
The meaning of the word ‘mention’ is also in keeping with the functional thought of Hebrew. In our culture, to mention something is to make a vocal reference, whether directly or indirectly, to someone or something. It means to speak of or about someone or something. However, in Hebrew this word is from the word zakar. This is the Hebrew word for remember, memorial or mention. Etymologically, this word means to speak or act in behalf of someone or something. This is why the verbal root is also used for the male gender. The male speaks and acts in behalf of the female or helpmate. When we are told not to mention the names of other gods, we are being commanded not to act or speak in behalf of those gods. We are not to follow their ways or teach others to do so (Mattityahu 5:19). This, I believe, is the functional meaning behind these commandments.
Next time we will talk about the words LORD, Lord, lord, and God. Are they pagan words?
- Warning: You Could Lose Your Internet Access!
(July 9th is the deadline on this. Check your DNC to see if you have been infected.)
- Venus to appear in once-in-a-lifetime event
(This happens on June 5-6 this year.)
- How to prepare for the collapse even on a tight budget
- The Top 50 Excuses For Not Prepping
- European Physicists Break Quantum Teleportation Record!
- Intriguing Object With Previously Unknown Waveform Discovered
- Free Windows 7 Repair and Recovery Tools
- New Planet Found in Our Solar System?
- Dropping out: Is college worth cost?
- How To Communicate If The US Gov’t Shuts Down The Internet
- Invisible US Soldier Caught on Video Using Invisibility Cloak
- Medusa Meter… The Most Powerful Smart Meter
- Smart Meter = Smart Surveillance
- DHS Wants Mozilla to Pull ‘Domain Seizure’ Add-On… Mozilla’s Response… ‘Request Denied’
- 19 Things That All High School Students Should Be Told Before They Go To College
- Video: Contortionists In a Cube
- Using time well in a networked world
- Google: The Perfect Compliment to Big Brother
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.