News You May Not Have Heard About
(The information below is not meant to scare you but to inform you.)
NOTE: Feel free to pass this newsletter on to others to help them be informed and learn something from the teachings also. Should they want to receive this newsletter, have them go to www.torah-truths.com and fill-in the form and click on the Submit button.
- White House has diverted $500M to IRS to implement healthcare law
- The True Reason For Pushing Obamacare
- Hussein Obama gives Muslim Brotherhood $1.5 billion
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio Refuses To Bow To Fed’s Overreach
- DOJ Distraction in Conjunction with Mainstream Media Launched Against Sheriff Arpaio
- Sheriffs Bushwhacked
- McGrath: “The Control Grid is Being Put Into Place to Handle What They Know Is Coming”
- Stormtroopin’ USA, Redention, Indefinite Detention, Creeping Facism
- TERRORISM: FAA and USAF “Terrorize” Arizona Civilian – Create “Living Hell”
- Head Researcher: Boulder, Colorado a “Hot Spot” For Fukushima Fallout — None Of Their Other Samples Came Close to Boulder’s Contamination, Except Portland
- BENADOR: Obama’s Anti-American Anti-Military Agenda Must Be Stopped
- Trayvon Martin death won’t go to Fla. grand jury
- 5 reasons the US job market might be weakening
- Bernanke says Fed working on regulatory failures
- MIT Predicts Half of Humanity to Be Culled in Post-Industrial Crash
- REPORT: 100,000+ active-duty Army troops on meds
- Shocking Hidden Video: America’s Voting System is a Complete Farce
- Martial Law? Rep. Sandy Adams fears Obama power grab
- The Creeping Cost of Consumer Inflation
- $5 Trillion Tax Hike Coming
- Thirteen Ways Government Tracks Us
- Cops can request a copy of your complete Facebook activity
- Globalist Elite Now Want to Buy Up Planets?
- Wall Street Fraud Watchdog Warns About the Fragile US Real Estate Market
- Bye Bye Dollar, BRIC Summit Decide To Trade Out Of The Dollar, Video
- Facebook to buy Instagram for $1 billion
- Occupy movement rallies around foreclosures
- Bernanke says banks need bigger capital buffer
- Solar Maximum Ramps Up Earth Cataclysms… How is the SUN Triggering Many Earth Changes?
- A.T.F. Trying To Illegally Obtain ‘Purchase Records’ From Gun Stores!
- Four Indiana Democrats Charged With Election Fraud To Get Barack Obama And Hillary Clinton On 2008 Ballot
- US rejects calls to free Navy analyst who spied for Israel
- Swarm of small earthquakes strike near Lake Tahoe region
- Apocalyptic chess pieces: World’s powers being slowly drawn to the Middle East
- U.S. Navy deploys second aircraft carrier to the Gulf
- North Korea Planning New Nuclear Test, South Korean Intelligence Report Says
- DANGEROUS CROSSROADS: US-JAPAN CONFRONT NORTH KOREA: Tension ahead of Pyongyang Missile Test
- Russian Radar in Armenia to Block US/Israel Strike Against Iran From The North
- Syria fires over borders with Lebanon, Turkey
- Syria scuttles truce plan with new demands
- Syrian Peace Deal: UN’s Cloak to NATO’s Dagger
- Iran’s nuclear revolution already spreading through the Middle East
- Russian massing troops near northern Iranian border?
- Increase in activity reported at Ecuador’s Tungurahua volcano
- Red alert issued for region near Colombia’s Nevado del Ruiz volcano
- Germany—Southern and Eastward Strategy
- Jews Celebrate Passover on Mount Sinai
- Finance Minister: Iran’s Economy Near Collapse
- After rejecting US demands, Iran proposes nuclear compromise
- Netanyahu slated to present security arrangements to Fayyad
- New blast hits Egypt gas pipeline serving Jordan, Israel
- Tunisia: Islamic supremacists destroy crosses in cemetery, smear feces on church fresco, demand that priest convert to Islam or pay jizya
- “Submit to Sharia or get out” of Sudan: Christians must become citizens today or be deported, in bid to rid country of Christianity
- Married off at five years old — in northern England
- Israeli police arrest 10 for Holocaust fund fraud
- Killer superbugs attacks India
- Libya: Gadhafi son to be tried inside country
- Yemen: 64 killed in clashes with al-Qaida fighters
- IDF units preparing for mass Lebanon incursion if war breaks out with Hezbollah
- Rothschild clan moves to cement its grip
- US sale of combat planes to turbulent Iraq concerns IDF
- NATO Triggers African Terror-Wave
- Longtime U.S. ally aligning with Tehran
- Syrian troops on offensive on deadline day
- Number of Russian spies in Britain ‘back at Cold War levels’
- Controversy Deepens Over Pesticides and Bee Collapse
- Study: EPA-approved GMO insecticide responsible for killing off bees, contaminating entire food chain
- Did you know? Acai berries actually come from palm trees
- Mental health disorders mean high-profit business for prescription drug cartel
- Simple exercises to improve your eyesight naturally
- Thanks to BPA and other chemicals the new age of puberty for girls is 10
- Revealing documentary exposes disturbing truths about processed milk
- Health Victory: McDonalds finally removes pink slime from hamburgers
- Take a vitamin D supplement during pregnancy
- Traumatic shock – The second mental and emotional cause of cancer
- Swine flu vaccines cause 17-fold increase in narcolepsy, horrified scientists discover
- This Common Sleeping Mistake Can Double Your Risk of a Heart Attack
- How Stress Wreaks Havoc on Your Gut — And What to Do About It
- Autism research may be about to bear fruit
- Autism may be linked to obesity during pregnancy
- Does Sunshine Actually Decrease Dangerous Melanoma Skin Cancers?
- The Beverage that Is Even WORSE than High Fructose Corn Syrup Soda
- Most Recalled Drugs Will Surprise You
- Insights into How Drug Companies Manipulate Research Evidence to Fool You
- Brainwashing Kids Important Strategy for Big Business
- Arsenic Turns Stem Cells Cancerous, Triggering Tumor Growth
- Factory Farmed Chickens Fed Caffeine, Banned Antibiotics, and Prozac Often Without The Farmer’s Knowledge!
- Have Your Sleep Patterns Changed Lately?
- Jews Practice Pesach Sacrifice, Declare: We Are Ready!
(NOTE: It appears the sacrifices have started in Jerusalem.)
- Monday: Re-creation of Passover Sacrifice
- Inspirational Pesach Video: Jewish Journey From Bondage
- Cooking for Passover
- Passover Apple Pecan Pie – Simple Passover Dessert
- Perfect Mazto Balls (Kneidlach) – Tips & Tricks
- Tips for Making Perfect Matzo Balls
- Passover Lamb Recipe
- Unleavened Bread Recipes
- Unleavened Cracker Recipes
- Unleavened Dessert Recipes
- Unleavened Breakfast Recipes
- BAKER’S® ONE BOWL Coconut Macaroons recipe
- I AM the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!
- The Pagan Origins of Lent and Easter
- Messiah Ate the Passover the Night Before He Died!
- Shema AM – Did Messiah Eat the Passover the Night Before He Died? (04/02/2012)
John 5:16-17 “16 And because of this the Yehuḏim (Jews) persecuted יהושע (Yeshua), and were seeking to kill Him, because He was doing these healings on the Sabbath. 17 But יהושע (Yeshua) answered them, “My Father works until now, and I work.” ”
The issue is the Sabbath. God does not stop working on the Sabbath. However, He is not laboring in a steel mill. He is not bending over an engineering table, working on His automobile, or cutting His lawn. What is God doing? Psalms 74:12 says that God is working salvation in all the world, and that work does not stop on the Sabbath.
Jesus is justifying what He did on the Sabbath by the fact that He was doing the same thing God was. He was expending His energy in God’s creation, and therefore it was justifiable for Jesus to work. So, creative acts—creative work—of the kind that God is involved in does not stop just because the Sabbath arrives.
The Sabbath is, therefore, an integral part of the same process of Creation that God began on that seventh day. The physical aspect was finished at the end of the sixth day. But the spiritual aspect began with creation of the Sabbath, and it continues to this day, as Jesus establishes in John 5.
In the physical sequence of events—the first six days—God created an environment for man and life. But God shows through the creation of the Sabbath that the life-producing process is not complete with just the physical environment. The Sabbath plays an important role in producing spiritual life. It is life with a dimension that the physical cannot supply. Thus, the Sabbath is not an afterthought of a tremendous Creation. Rather it is a deliberate memorializing of the most enduring thing that man knows—time.
Time plays an important role in God’s spiritual creation. It is as if God says, “When this day rolls around, look at what I have made, and consider that I am not finished yet. I am reproducing Myself, and you can be part of My spiritual creation.” God created the Sabbath by resting from His physical exertions, thus setting us the example that we must also rest from our physical exertions.
He also blessed and sanctified the day. He did this to no other day! Yet people will argue, even with Christ, that we should not keep it as He did. It is very obvious that He kept it. Yet, it is the commandment that men tend most to disregard as though it is nothing.
John W. Ritenbaugh
Excerpted from: The Fourth Commandment (Part 1)
- Episode # 8 of 13–Walid Shoebat
(NOTE: This video is 28:07 long. A former Muslim talks about the dangers of Islam with the prospective of Christianity.)
- Daily Tidbits 4/9 – Scarlet Worm
- The 144,000 and The Song of Moses (Part 9 of 12)
(NOTE: This video is 10:49 long.)
- Bible Places — Spice Route
- Global Great Depression And Population Reduction: MIT And The Club Of Rome Prophecy
- Strive to keep your First Love with HIM
- Collapse Michael Ruppert Crisis World Order
(NOTE: This video is 1:20:35 long.)
- Journey of a Son
- The Islamic Connection to Rome
(NOTE: This video is 1:35:52 long.)
- EUPHRATES RIVER DRYING UP: New York Times notes connection to Book of Revelation and the End Times
The Tabernacle by Brad Scott
The Tabernacle – 9
The Menorah – Part 2
It has been the agreement of most Talmudic authorities that the menorah’s light specifically illuminated the table of shewbread. This fits typologically with the instruments of the light of YHVH, as well. That would be us folks! The menorah in the Holy Place was to illuminate the mind with the word of God. Then that same light was to be expressed in good works so that our Abba would be glorified. This is the way that our wonderful Creator has designed us. First, our hearts must receive His testimony, then our minds are changed through the study of His words, and finally our bodies are to respond to the commands of the mind. Elohiym created us, so He knew in advance that this is how we work. If the word of God is not in your heart, then instructions and communication have to come from somewhere else. This is precisely where most of us were at when we received the word of YHVH. Our minds were taught from sources outside of the word of God. Our view of the world and those around us were formed and shaped by the world and people we were struggling to learn about. In other words, we learned about the conclusion from the premise and we learned about the premise from the conclusion. The truth is that only an outside objective source can be trusted.
In the 16th and 17th centuries there was birthed the so-called “Age of Enlightenment,” also called the “Age of Reason.” Following on the heels of the Inquisitions, these men turned the western culture to a new kind of light, the light of reason. The religious culture of the post-dark ages continued to produce clergy-over-laity thinking. Church leaders were to be relied on for truth. This led to heavy persecution and death of untold millions, particularly Jews. In response to this, a group of very famous “philosophers of reason” came into being: Marquis de Condorcet, Rene Descartes, Denis Diderot, Jean Jacques Rousseau, and Voltaire are but a few. During this age, to receive light was to receive truth. God had given man a mind and man was able to reason his existence whether it agreed with the Scriptures or not. Not only was the scriptural teaching of light reinvented, but the use of allegory became popular, once again. God could not be counted on to get any of the fields of science correct, or morality, for that matter. The book of Genesis was spiritualized away, and the rest of the Tanakh was considered ancient stories of a long forgotten people. The Old Testament was considered a lesson for the “church” to heed. The “church” was, of course, the whole intention of God’s plan in the first place. The Jews were a picture of how NOT to respond to God. Much of modern Christian teaching today is a direct result of this age and the “romantic” age that followed.
There have been a myriad of “ages” that man has seen come and go, all of which have rejected the light of God and accepted another “light.” Many world religions today teach that man can receive light if he is willing. Many “new age” religions teach that man must reach out for the light. Many people today have had near death experiences where they have seen “light.” To most of these religions, light is an intellectual concept. Light is indeed knowledge. Light is the process of learning about something, or perhaps leaping into another existence. But this is not what the “Jewish” followers of Yeshua would have been thinking when Yeshua taught on this subject. It was the menorah in the Temple that came to mind. It was the eternally lit words of God that would come to mind. The menorah was called the “Light of the World.” When Yeshua used this of Himself, He was saying that He was the true bearer of God’s light. Simeon recognized this truth in Luke when he said:
Luke 2:30-32 For mine eyes have seen thy salvation, which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel …
Yeshua calls Himself the “Light of the World” during the Chanukah season in Yochanan chapters 8 through 10.
According to Shemot (Exodus) 25:33-38, the single beaten work of the menorah had bowls made like unto almonds at the top of each branch to contain the oil for the light. The bowls were made like unto almonds. The word almonds shares a very interesting root with another word. The word for almonds is shaqad (שקר) which shares the exact same spelling as its verbal root. The word shaqad everywhere else is translated as watch, alert, or to be sleepless. These almond-shaped bearers of the oil for the light teach us something about the nature of being a light bearer. They, or we, are to be watchful and alert as “sons of the light.” Again I quote from 1 Thessalonians:
1 Thessalonians 5:2-6 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of YHVH so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety, then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child, and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all sons of light, and sons of the day; we are not of the night or of darkness. Therefore, let us not sleep, as do others, but let us watch and be soberminded.
Hmmm. Remember the parable of the ten virgins, five which took oil in their lamps and five which did not? Do you remember the last thing Yeshua‘ says in that parable? “Watch therefore;…” The “sons of light” know the word of God, obey his commandments, and keep his feasts and sabbaths. The very nature of what they are doing during the courses of YHVH’s cycles of righteousness makes them alert and watching. In the Hebrew culture the “sons of darkness,” or “sons of the night,” are those who do not know Torah and have not the light of YHVH.
The flowers, or perach (פרח), extended downward from the bowls. This word means to blossom, grow, or produce. They added fruitful beauty to the menorah. The true believers of YHVH are spoken of in these terms in many places. The Messiah tells us that we are to be known by our fruit in Mattityahu (Matthew) 7:20. In the Septuagint and Vulgate versions of the Scriptures, the flowers of the menorah are called lilies. Perhaps it is not a coincidence that Messiah compares His true followers to the lilies of the field in Mattityahu 6:28-30. The true rod of God produced almonds and buds in Aarons hand in Bemidebar (Numbers) 17. The flowers were to adorn the lamp with beauty and loveliness. A watchful, ready, and waiting bride captures the attention of all that even glance in her direction. The knops or knobs, kaphtor (כפתר) in Hebrew, were also designed to decorate the shaft, as this word always accompanies the flowers. They were also understood to provide strength to the extended shafts or branches.
The tongs or melqach (מלקח) and snuff dishes or machtah (מחתה) are almost an afterthought in the design of the menorah, but these were very important items in connection with the maintenance of the light. It is generally agreed by authorities on the tabernacle structure that the tongs were used by the priests to trim or dress the lamp. We must keep in mind that the candlestick translation is not to be seen through western eyes. This was a lamp in which oil sustained a wick in each of the decorative bowls. According to Shemot 30:7-8, the lamps were dressed in the morning and lit in the evening. The trimming and lighting was performed every day. This is the meaning behind the term perpetually. It is also one of the sources for the scriptural background of the morning and evening prayer times. Each time the priests entered to trim or light the menorah, they burned incense on the altar, which are the prayers of the saints (Hitgalut (Revelation) 5:8). We will discuss this further when we get to the golden altar. Perpetually does not mean twenty-four hours a day but daily and always. This is what Sha’ul is referring to when he tells the saints that he is praying for them always. The tongs were used to raise the wicks that the light may shine brighter. Wicks are seen typologically as people in Jewish thought in the same way that trees are also seen as people. If there was little or no oil in the lamp the wick could burn on its own for a short time, but would soon go out if there was no oil in the body of the wick. This is true of the word of God in His people, as well. Many times I have seen people respond to an altar call, or an emotional religious moment, and quickly come ablaze. But in a short time they quickly go out. This seems to be the background of the ten virgins of Mattityahu 25. A lamp can produce light for a short time by a burning wick, but soon goes dark if there is no oil, (Ruach haQodesh, God’s word) to feed the wick so that it may shine. According to Jewish tradition, the center shaft, or the yarek (ירך), burned continuously and it was the other six branches that needed to be relit in the evening. The tongs were an important item associated with this lamp. The tongs were also used to take coals from the altar of incense as we see in Yesha’yahu’s (Isaiah) vision in chapter six of his book. The snuff dishes were also used in the Holy Place to contain the ashes and the incense at the table of shewbread to be tossed on the golden altar. As we read from Shemot chapter 30, all the instruments of the Holy Place are involved in the daily service of the priests and all have a purpose, physically and spiritually.
YHVH concludes many of these instructions by stating that they were to be made “after the pattern that was given to thee on the mount.” This, I believe, is eternally God’s cry to His people. Our Creator, from the beginning, has given us His ways and blessed those ways only. It is a very serious matter to change or otherwise cast aside His instructions by allegorizing or spirituallizing them. We know from much revelation in the New Testament that Yeshua is our ultimate temple or tabernacle, and that we, His body, are the earthy representation of this structure (Yochanan (John) 2:21, 1 Corinthians 3:16, 1 Corinthians 6:19, 2 Corinthians 6:16). We must bring His light to a dark world and not our own light, much less the light of church tradition. Only YHVH’s light has been blessed, in much the same way that only the seventh day is blessed. Clearly Yeshua was pointing to the menorah, when He said that we were to let our light shine so that men may see our good works and glorify our Father. This is exactly what the menorah did in the Holy Place. It shone directly on the table of shewbread, the life sustaining word of God, that shows us the difference between good works and works of iniquity, or dead works. YHVH’s light must not remain in the Holy Place, but is to be brought out into the courts to point to the brazen altar of sacrifice and the one and only door by which man can be saved.
I wish to close this section on the menorah with a few sidebar items. The menorah is a seven-branched lamp as opposed to the Chanukah lamp which is a nine-branched lamp. The two extra branches were added to commemorate the rededication of the temple in 165 B.M. (before Messiah). Technically, the Chanukah lamp is not the menorah, however it is a menorah since it does produce light. The seven-branched menorah was also the pattern used to express YHVH’s light or word in the Torah and haftarah readings in the Temple during Yeshua’s time. In Luke 4:15-20 we have this image presented to us in Yeshua’s reading of Yesha’yahu, which would have been the haftarah reading for that day. As He stood up to read He would be standing on a raised platform called a bimah (βημα) in Greek. There would have been three ministers to His left and three ministers to His right, with the bimah platform in the middle, slightly raised. This viewed from the congregation would appear precisely as the menorah was designed. The minister proclaiming the Torah readings was called a shamash (שמש) or serving minister. This is who Yeshua handed the Torah scroll to in Luke 4:20. The word or light given to the other ministers (remember the seven messengers of the churches in Hitgalut 1:20?) and the congregation was supplied by the shamash or serving minister.
Mattityahu 23:11 He that is greatest among you shall be your servant.
During the Chanukah season, the lamps are lit each night beginning with one candle and lighting an additional candle each successive night until all nine lamps are shining in full brightness. All the lamps are lit each night from the center lamp call the shamash. You see, none of us can produce our own light. The light we shine must come from the Master lamp. The Messiah, our light, was brought forth in Bere’shiyt (Genesis) 1:3-4. He gave light to the very first man of Elohiym’s creation, and will not be finished until the entire lamp is illuminated.
Ephesians 4:13, 16 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Messiah … From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of himself in love.
So, fill your bowls with the word of God through the power of the Ruach haQodesh and let your light shine!
- Do Your Taxes Online, For Free!
- How to hide emails from government snooping
- Has Your Browser Been Hijacked?
- Your Cell Phones Can Hack and Track You
- Half of 600,000 infected Macs are in the U.S.
REMEMBER: “It is Better to be Divided by TRUTH than United with ERROR.”
It is my hope that all receiving this Headline News Brief will have a refreshing and blessed day and coming weekend.
Yahweh help us daily that we may be counted worthy to be protected from the enemy. Hide us under Your Protective Wings.
Eddie Rogers, Minister
NOTICE: You are receiving this Newsletter with Teachings because you either signed up to receive this Newsletter with Teachings or your name was submitted to be added to the mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this Newsletter with Teachings, please reply and ask to unsubscribe from the mailing list.